Speaker 1: Bin and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Don't forget.
Speaker 2: We're going to be at the Chalk Tak Casino and Resort on Friday doing the show from three to six.
Speaker 1: Come join us up there. Now, let's get back to kt and part two of The Dallas Observer's Best Tex Mex Restaurants in Town. You know you got through four, so it is eight to get to her. E Bar text mes off hash School. Yes it's good. Yes, I've always heard of e Bar, never been. It's packed all the time. It's not a real big place, but yes, it's packed all the time. It's worth it. They say. The sour cream chicken Enchilada was on their one hundred dishes in Dallas. Dude, that used to be my go to.
Speaker 3: I've never been to this place, but that used to be my absolute go to. Text Max Orders.
Speaker 1: It's a jam. It's so good. It's a jam. Wow. Jefferson Boulevard. El Ranchito, that's right by me. I've never had El Ranchito. I don't think we've been there yet. Wait is it open? Twenty four to seven? Doesn't say?
Speaker 2: Is it right down from the Kestler. I have been to a text right down from the Kestler. I've been there, and I did know the name of it because when I was stumbling there. It's three in the morning after a concert.
Speaker 1: But it's packed, it looks it looks awesome. The sign looks real old school and it's packed all the time too. I have been there. It's good. Also on Jefferson, there's Gonzales Restaurant. Maybe you're talking about that one. There's a lot of good options off Jefferson at three am. Yeah, Herrera's oak Cliff hold On. We've definitely been to Herrera's. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: He was a great shortstop for the Rangers, Toby for many years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to Herre Toby had adam thirty combination plates there in addition to apps and specials.
Speaker 2: That's there's no way they could rig that with thirty different combinations.
Speaker 1: Can people even read menus that are that big? Now, that's not too much reading for people. It's a little too much anxiety for me. I don't know like that reads anymore. We all skim. It's it's like when they hand you, oh God, what's on air? When they hand you the menu at cheesecake factory, you feel like you have to pay tuition. Uh yes, how much do I owe you? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: Do I get three credits for this? Or don't worry? Baker Mayfield's outside and he'll take you in his suv to knock off some of those funds. La comeda is that kitchen? Is that the food? Food? Food?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's law not l right, so it's the feminine food.
Speaker 1: It's masculine fool.
Speaker 3: Comedo El Food. I'm fluent, Miamo. It's been I mean, speaking of speaking of.
Speaker 1: Generic names, is the Boy still open? The Boy? El Chico Chico? Way back in the day. I love going to al Chico. All right, let's go to the Boy and get some food. I love going to al Chico and ordering some American chicken strips as a kid.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what the Dave Matthew song is about. Show me the menu. They showed me the whole minen little Boy.
Speaker 1: Show me the men a lot of little Boy. Well, whatever gets you in the rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Am I right? Hell, You'll pool on anybody to get in there. One of my favorites, uh Lost Palmas. This is down on the Route Street. It's the same guy that runs Mike's Gemini twin the Oh yes, yes, Lost Palmas is dope.
Speaker 3: Dude gets Okay, So Mike's Gemini Disco Soul Party twin Lounge. They have the hot dog roller. I wonder if this spot has like a Taketo roller.
Speaker 1: It looks super nice inside. Is it two stories or no? I don't think so, Yes it is. I didn't go up there. I was. I was had to be a patio guy because I did the reservations inside. Would you go? Do you get Arnie Palma's to drink?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, but I should? Which is half tea, half lemonade? And what else? That's it is? It can't be just those what nice Lost pomis? Everyone should go rank Mariano's Hacienda ranch. Yep? Is that the one that's got the huge bear? Oh? Well, I don't that is a hat Siendo ranch. But what was the first part. I don't think that's Mario Mariano's had. That must be a different one without a bear. Yeah. This one's on Skillman opening nineteen seventy one on Greenville Avenue. Yeah, that's that's different.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 1: It's this the guy who may invented the frozen margarita machine. Oh it is this is Mariano uh, Mariano Martinez. Really I thought it wasn't that a brinker thing, that wasn't a chili thing. Didn't they invent the margarita? No, I know a guy from Dallas did. They just perfected it? Okay, Okay, that's There's just been a big cock fight about that over the year. Yeah, it does have a giant bear on the inside. KT, Okay, that is it? Then it is? Yeah, I never won, that's one. I always have just called it la Hacienda ranch. I think that was racist for KT to call it a cockfight. Yeah, no, they have. Each one has their Maybe maybe you're right, Yeah, Pepez and Mito's. I've heard a lot about this. This is off elm Street. Never been deep Elum, very good guy. Fiery actually went and made this one of his stops, got his hair dye everywhere, went back there, told them their food was great, ate it, then moved on to his next spot. He never criticized any of these places, snorted a line of pepsid and then off Lemon Avenue, MIA's, tex mex Okay, of course, obviously, Jerry and Jimmy the photo.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm pretty sure that that's the same family that started Mikosina. I think me Cosina is a split off of that family. But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I just always thought that was the case.
Speaker 3: I just I'm realizing I live so far away, so far away from everything. None of those places are within an hour off. Just now, every single one of them is south of six thirty five. Is that the whole list?
Speaker 1: That's it? Okay?
Speaker 2: And there's three that I would think need to be on there. One is and I don't know if it's Vessino or Vaccino. It's right over by Burger Schmerger, probably Casino. Yeah, it's a good little neighborhood text mex Spot. It's really really good. I've been there a couple of times. I love Bandidos and Snyder Plaza. Oh yeah, I think it's great. And man, it's a partial family friend. But it's a Dallas institution. And Dallas Observer once said it's the best hangover taco in town. Tupanambas. Yeah, twopis tacos good, Tupie's rules. Shout out to Panambas.
Speaker 3: All Right, there you have it. There's the Food News double dose. Before we get out here in the last thirty minutes of the show, Don't Go Anywhere. We got an update on the prison break, and then we turn up the benin skin wayback machine and we listen to some sports infernos. We're gonna keep you smiling on your drive home. Don't Go Anywhere. The Ben and Skin can Ben and Skin Show continues next