Speaker 1: Been and skin Show broadcasting live from the Chuck Talkasino and Resort to rant Oklahoma having a blast out here.
Speaker 2: Gonna be another fun weekend here. Don't forget.
Speaker 1: They're giving away a million dollars on July fifth, and then they got another one coming.
Speaker 2: Up shortly there, August second.
Speaker 1: August second, Your chance to win one million dollars in a drawing is actually happening here. But they give away money all the time. It's just a great place to hang out. Besides that, we love it here. It's just fantastic. This is Friday the thirteenth, man, I don't think people talk about that that much anymore. That used to be a big deal when we were growing up, the Friday the thirteenth movies. Who was supposed to be a day where wacky stuff happens and people might murder you. We've done that before. I just don't remember the reason. But we did a deep dive on why Friday the thirteenth is the date it is. Didn't have something to do with like the cesarean calendar or something.
Speaker 3: I never heard of any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know a lot of buildings don't have a thirteenth floor. Really, Yeah, I mean they do, but they skip it on the elevator panel. They go from twelve to fourteen so that people don't see thirteen and they could have a hard time leasing out the thirteenth floor. People were convinced their businesses would die there or something terrible with that.
Speaker 3: That's not respecting the demons who would make something bad happen. Yes, they would be offended.
Speaker 1: Interesting goes with the Ghesarian. So are you guys nervous that it's Friday the thirteenth? I haven't thought about it once.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we're gonna have the second part of this segment because right now it's time for Kevin.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yes, this is good. So tonight is Game four of the NBA Finals. Pacers are up on the Thunder two to one, Indiana Pacers Oklahoma City Thunder. We are in Oklahoma, yep. So I thought we could break out something that I'm calling where's that fool from? And Uh, I'm gonna throw out the name of a person and you guys tell if they're from Oklahoma or Indiana? Pretty simple.
Speaker 4: Do we go back and forth or do we have just had one?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. So it will be his turn, then my turn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be back up for the question. Okay, sorry, yeah, nobody could take it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Now I have added a component this okay, that adds.
Speaker 2: A little juice. He's got a juice component. Does it involve the security guard?
Speaker 3: It is not, sorry, due unless he wants in.
Speaker 1: Do you want in? If he just wants to be walking his way?
Speaker 3: So if he wants to, if he thinks it's Oklahoma, he can just give an O face and he thinks that's Indiana. Can just do that.
Speaker 1: So here's what I think. In the first segment, we have two go tos. We can go to Christina or we can go to the security guard once each if we so desire. Well, I worry about pot. I don't want to give him in trouble. He might get in trouble if he gets.
Speaker 2: On the air. I saw him cleaning his gun. A second.
Speaker 1: Let's get put a headset on. I went over and talk to us, pop this headset on.
Speaker 2: You can get in trouble. We know Thomas O'Sullivan. Yeah, yeah, you don't have to your name on aera. Your first name? What's your first name? Jacob? Jacob? Okay, I feel good about Jacob the security guards when it's thanking.
Speaker 4: Let's let him play. Okay, you'll go first, Jacob, So we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I want to I have incorporated a spinner wheel that will spin like a short girl. So it's got bankrupt and one through ten on there. All right, so there's a point system. So there's Jacob's first set, the spin.
Speaker 2: This is a badass. Well, how's the sound effect working out?
Speaker 3: Well, we're not gonna use it yet. He laid it on one just so you can see.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jago, Ben and me, is this person from Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 3: Jacob?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Brad Pitt?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 3: One point right there.
Speaker 1: How did you know that? Hey?
Speaker 2: Put that mike more in Jacob's mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you get you one two, one two. We'll go over to Ben now with the spin and he can go to Christina if he wants to. Wants this round uh seven for Ben?
Speaker 2: Okay to answer that question.
Speaker 4: Ben, the creator of Garfield. Jim Davis.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll never forget the time that that lady bought Jim Davis's old house. Nor incredible.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a party house. That's a great story. I'm gonna say Indiana.
Speaker 3: That's correct. Seven points a big bill.
Speaker 2: Let's go big money, big money. No whammies, no whammies, no whammies.
Speaker 3: Skin Spinner says, oh one, Hell yeah, Jenny Fisher, Pam from the office, she's from Oklahoma. The answer is Indiana.
Speaker 2: She's from Indiana.
Speaker 3: Stract one for Jeff skin Way. Hell, let's let Christina play. You got her reck at the station. Let's just let her play. Hey, Christina, Hi, I believe that women should be allowed to play any sports they want.
Speaker 4: Let the girl watch, Christina.
Speaker 3: Yes, the spinner Wheel is proving that you have a chance at nine points.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: If you can tell me if our good friend Gary Busey is from Oklahoma or Indiana, incredible?
Speaker 2: Oh man, do you know this Jacob wasn't I'll see Indiana incorrect.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma's Gary Busey stems from so then me and Jacob and Ben split those nine points we each get three.
Speaker 3: No, that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's how it worked out in my head.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Uh do you know much about Gary Busey? Jacob?
Speaker 2: The name sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: I like where this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what year were you born? In oh one. Okay, okay, have.
Speaker 3: You ever seen the nineties movie Rookie of the Year Baseball Kid breaks his arm? Yes, Gary Busey plays the role of chet Stedman.
Speaker 1: That's not his best Have you ever seen Point break.
Speaker 2: The surface? He looked off into the distance.
Speaker 4: So that's a big victory for the millennials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the millennials. I let us down on my side.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to the er. Well, this is Jacob's biggest spin yet here the second one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Oh, and it is a big of nine points for Jacob.
Speaker 1: Jacob.
Speaker 3: All he has to do is tell us what state does actor Brendan Fraser come from? Oklahoma or Indiana? Brendan Fraser you might know from.
Speaker 2: The Whale, you know who he is. I'm gonna go with Indiana on this one.
Speaker 3: Let's give it up to Jacob rid here he's at first. Place him up at ten points. Yeah, sitting there on top, incredible looking down at the rest of the world. Let's go to big Ben Rogers. Yep, this wheel is hot right now and it gives a ten pointer right here, just out of the bankruptcy box. What ten points for Ben? If he can name the state that Mickey Mantle is from. Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 2: Oklahoma? He knew that.
Speaker 3: That's a fantastic Oklahoma Knights Mickey Mantle.
Speaker 2: Correct, Oklahomama Knights.
Speaker 1: So bankruptcy box is a slang term for a girl that drains you of all your money. Yeah, exactly as divorce. Oh, let's go, let's go, let's go, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Skin do it for your hero, the Great dil Earnhardt.
Speaker 2: What's my point total?
Speaker 3: Three points that we deal our heart?
Speaker 2: I actually thank you from Florida.
Speaker 3: Rex and Rob Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh oh those guys are from Indiana.
Speaker 4: Dude, the other're from Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Show God, you.
Speaker 2: Get so happy when you don't get points. I hate this game.
Speaker 3: Last one for Christina before we come back for a hot round two. Christina, you also have no points, but the spinner wheel is giving you an opportunity to make Troy Aikman happy. Troy from Oklahoma, Henry. Eight points are on the board here for Christina. If you can tell us where Dean Norris, who's Uncle Hank from Breaking Bad? Is he from Indiana or Oklahoma? Oklahoma? That's incorrect, it's Indiana. So strike two for Christina.
Speaker 4: We're doing good Christina, and we come back.
Speaker 3: We will see if Ben at seventeen can take down Jacob at ten. I'm just exciting to get this show. Where's that fool from?
Speaker 2: Jacob? You can stick around for a little bit, may have to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you're down here?
Speaker 2: Your point?
Speaker 1: Is your shift about to end?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I still got twenty minutes? Not good?
Speaker 1: It's oh good god, Jacobs. That's the twenty one minutes in our shows.
Speaker 2: Of this is coming up next?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, it's the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We're hanging out for our final segment at the chok Taw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: This place is awesome.
Speaker 1: And we are actually doing a segment right here, brought to you by Roller Town Beer Works in Salina, Texas. And let me tell you, we have big doings this weekend out at the brewery because tomorrow is the big German car show that's going on. We're celebrating the big German, Dirk Novitsky. We do it this time of year every year, not only because of his birthday, but also because of the fact that, uh, you know, they won the NBA Finals in two thousand and eleven around this time, So we do a big German car show. We're gonna have live music, we're gonna have vendors, we're gonna have food, and then we're gonna have the Porsche Club out there to celebrate all of excellent Germanity. If you will, it's gonna be a great weekend. Also, big Father's Day stuff with the bourbon bruise and barbecue going on, So it's gonna be absolutely awesome. Benny Boy, Hey dude, I just saw this too, following Rollertown on Instagram, which we highly encourage. The KPMG Women's PGA Championship Trophy, Yes, is currently at our taproom in Solina right now, right now.
Speaker 2: It'll be there till six thirty today. If you want to check that out.
Speaker 1: We'll be broadcasting from there next Friday, No Thursday, Thanks Thursday, yes G ninety Yeah, next Thursday the KPMG.
Speaker 2: And here's the deal, Ben, if you're out there, you can get your picture taken with that trophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, head on out there tonight to Rollertown beer Works in Solana.
Speaker 2: Lots of fun. All right, back to you, tizzl All right.
Speaker 3: This is the second part of where's that fool from?
Speaker 2: Is Jacob with us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, he's with us.
Speaker 3: Your score has been at seventeen, Skin at zero, Jacob at ten, Christina at zero.
Speaker 1: I like what you're doing. You're trying to reset for the listener, because thank you. Jacob, a security guard here at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort in Duran is an active participant in this game show. He's actually in second place right.
Speaker 3: He's doing wonderfully.
Speaker 1: He's the only guy on the show that has a firearm by his side.
Speaker 3: Jacob, if you had.
Speaker 1: To just looking at us, the three of us right here that you're talking to, Kat's okay and Ivonne Yvonne down Kat, Skin of myself, if you had to use a handgun on any of us, who would be most likely to be used on depends.
Speaker 2: On who is a higher threat.
Speaker 1: In your face, but it just in yours you now as you analyze this, who seems to be the highest threats still evaluating?
Speaker 2: He's valuating audio media. Yeah, yeah, honestly, I don't know. Okay, good good, He's just wanted to the situation.
Speaker 1: If you were just take all that out of the mix, if you were going to use a taser for fun?
Speaker 2: Which one of us would you use? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, get there, Jacob, you're up here, you have ten, you're in second place. Are these people you've landed on bankrupt? But I feel like I don't want to do that too.
Speaker 2: Oh no, do it to him. Okay, he's the guy with the gun.
Speaker 3: He has bankrupt now, yes, he can toughbreak Jacob. Are these people from Oklahoma or Indiana? It's an honor of game for the NBA Finals tonight. Eight points for Ben. If you can tell me where former radio host Bubba the Love Sponge is from Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 1: If we have him on. Remember when you couldn't stop listening to Bubba the Love Sponge every morning? God, it sounds like something that would be from Oklahoma. Bubba Bubba seems like an Oklahoma thing. That's why I'm going to say Indiana.
Speaker 3: He's correct.
Speaker 1: They play the man.
Speaker 2: You don't play the game. You play the man played.
Speaker 3: The Man's five.
Speaker 2: He's on fire.
Speaker 1: Nobody else has points and he's coasting over the skin. Give me a one oh a nine spot right here.
Speaker 3: If you can tell me where former CEO, former COO of Microsoft and c of Sam's Club. Kevin Turner is from Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: There's no way there's never been a Kevin Turner that's not from Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Agreed, So that's your guess it is.
Speaker 3: That's correct. Nine points for Jeff. I'm furious, comeback back, get it over to Christina. The wheel is giving one. The sky gives you one of Christina. Comedian Jim Gaffigan.
Speaker 2: Okay, why are you saying?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Like I should know this. Everybody knows he's from Oakley, Indiana. Yep, I'll go Indiana. Correct, girl, some one point for me? Stick it in a jar. Manna's Kray.
Speaker 3: Jacob fresh off the Bankrupt Wheel. He got an eight spot right here though. The mom on the Brady Bunch Florence Henderson, Oklahoma or Indiana?
Speaker 2: I have to go with Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: It's incorrect, it's Indiana, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Strike Jacob over to Ben. Hey, Kevin, Now Skin and Christina have two strikes, so one moren they're out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that right?
Speaker 1: The new rule that hell?
Speaker 2: I didn't know Ben for three? What are you gonna do after I win this? We still have four minutes?
Speaker 3: Been former host of Entertainment Tonight spouse of Larry King Mary Hart.
Speaker 1: This is a by the way, this is take it or make it. No, it's not make it, take it. I keep going about no, no, no. It means if you get it wrong, you lose the points. All right, I'll say Indiana, it's Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Lose the point.
Speaker 1: Oh no, kat Jacob skin with nine skid you need this, you get this, you could get right back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: It's a five spot.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play anymore.
Speaker 4: Frontman of Queen Adam Lambert.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I thought he was from San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Why would you?
Speaker 1: Because he trupped me as a Bay Area guy. I'm going with he had a very troubling childhood in Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: It was Indiana. Yea skins out his nine points.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see you guys later.
Speaker 3: The rules of this game have been very clear. His points now dissolved to the person who's in the last place.
Speaker 4: So this goes to Jacob, who now has nine.
Speaker 3: Is right back in it, Christina with two strikes. It's at all you can help.
Speaker 4: For three points, Christina radio broadcaster Paul.
Speaker 3: Harvey Oklahoma or Indiana Oklahoma, And now you know the rest of the story.
Speaker 4: Three points for Christina, she's up to four.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you told me when the show started that Skin would not have a headset on by the end and Jacob the security guard would be in our show?
Speaker 2: I would not have believed you.
Speaker 3: I heart works some mysterious ways.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Nine points up for Jacob Olivia Munn the actress Oklahoma or Indiana.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of her?
Speaker 2: I have not. I think he'd be a fan. But mun sounds like an Oklahoma last name he knows.
Speaker 4: And that's nine points for Jacob.
Speaker 3: Up to eighteen.
Speaker 1: In Ben's tail, Okay, over to Ben Yep, I'm gonna play eighteen to twenty five Ben.
Speaker 3: Four points for Ben ye the four pointer Ben Axel Rose is he's from Indiana or Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: He seems like he'd be a guy that would be from Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: But I think he's from Indiana.
Speaker 3: That is correct, four points from up to twenty nine. Christina still hanging in there at four points, but you have two strikes, but you have seven coming to you right here. David Lee Roth Indiana, Oklahoma. Man, let's call Oklahoma, it's actually Indiana.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: Her four points dissolved to Jacob, who's now up to twenty two, and he's up just seven back of Ben.
Speaker 1: Okay, with two categories left, how do you feel about your chances to win?
Speaker 2: Jacob?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm a very uh Bible, very Christian guy and says in the Bible that the last Chubby first.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, all right, well I like it.
Speaker 4: Twenty two for Jacob, twenty nine for Ben.
Speaker 3: The wheel only says three.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you, Jacob, who's your least favorite pastor?
Speaker 2: No, don't answer that.
Speaker 1: God bless Jesus.
Speaker 3: Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chuck Norrisey Oklahoma, Indiana?
Speaker 1: What I got an another one?
Speaker 3: From what just happened?
Speaker 1: This for me? Or Jacob's for Jacob? Jacob A lot of pressure, Chuck Norris? Do you know who that is?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: He was Walker Texas Ranger.
Speaker 5: Yes, which is throwing me off because I thought he was Texas.
Speaker 1: He's not Walker Texas Ranger. I'm gonna have to go with Indiana. Let's good, incorrect In twenty two that hurt? My test is up.
Speaker 3: Here's the final spin of the game.
Speaker 4: Now this one will.
Speaker 3: Be subtracted if you miss. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is winter, it's making it.
Speaker 3: It's an eight spot right, Oh my god, Ben Duzley twenty nine to twenty two.
Speaker 1: So the guy, Okay, this is it. This for everything, that's for everything you've ever earned. This is the most important moment of my life.
Speaker 3: You're very familiar with this guy's host of Nickelodeon's Family Doubled there, Mark Summers.
Speaker 2: I don't know that is once. I have an edge. It's Sybil's brother. Okay. Now why do you have an edge because I grew up watching Nickelodeon because you're from Oklahoma and you know he's in Oklahoma edging whole time.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I tried to get him there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Mark Summers, this guy that does stuff is either from Indiana or.
Speaker 3: As we broadcast live.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say there's no way that Jacob was that familiar with him unless he was the Pride enjoy v Oklahom want him to say Mark Summers is from Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: That's incorrect, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Why he plagued Jacob, Do us a favor, give us a give us a speech on what it means for you to win this, especially meaning that you know what it means you that since our show is here, tell us what our show means to you and what the casino means, and you just know when you're done, it'll go straight to break and then throw it to rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well he kind of put me on the spot there man one shine, know what are your thoughts? And then nothing, it's just too quick as playing rack of ball up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane. Then talk about what it means to be on our show and then throw it to rock.
Speaker 5: Well, it was definitely quit leading the witness, definitely help pass the time here at my posts.
Speaker 4: Oh go god, what's their message for everyone out there listening?
Speaker 1: Millions speak specifically to big booty women or just women or just people.
Speaker 2: I mean, just take it one day at a time. That's all you do.
Speaker 1: And that is the end of a terrible week of broadcasting right here on the I like what