Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What I to.
Speaker 1: Help Jesuits and certain elements of Zionism if you will. Right, these have been there. One is in control, one is the scapegoat, and this has been going on a long time. But they destroyed the Asherah poles and kept the Yahweh pole, and now we have Monotheism, which is the polarity of severity only if you look at it in that respect. And that initiated that the last two thousand years, and arguably that was a great initiation, just like with Freemason. We Freemasonry, you have hire Biff in between the two poles of Solomon, the Yaquin and Boayes. That's the initiatory, right, meant one of the main ones.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Yeah, And I was going to say, these rituals may be opening or like I don't know, shifting our reality maybe into some kind of different timeline or opening portals, tearing some kind of veal somewhere.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Just scaring us and pinning us down to.
Speaker 5: Kbe anything to do with that. I want to know if.
Speaker 6: Do you know anything of what Kobe Bryant in thirty three or the correlation with any of that. Of course, Yeah, they bring this scene up real quick, Nick, because this is why I said it.
Speaker 3: Is the record. I remember they had to Berry Kobe and Corona del Mar right as this was kicking off right marked grave. So I wrote a book before this called Letters and Numbers, and there's a big section on Riggs Sports. In that section, I talk about how the number and keep in mind this book was written before Kobe died at forty one, but I wrote about how the number forty one defined Kobe Bryant's career. Lovell overlooked it. But when he had his career high eighty one in his six hundred and sixty six game, which will come back to, the rest of his team scored forty one. In his last game where he scored sixty, the rest of his team scored forty one. And if you go back and look when they took Kobe off the court, they even stopped the clock at four point one seconds. And in Jamatri, Kobe Bryant equals forty one LA. When you run the alphabetic coorder reverse, well, LA L's twelve the twelfth letter, a's the first it's thirteen. Forwards like his daughter was thirteen. When you run the alphabetic order in reverse, L becomes fifteen, A becomes twenty six, LA becomes forty one in reverse. What's forty one plus thirteen fifty four? Dead on a Sunday when sun is fifty four? Kobe Bean Bryant with his middle name, equates to fifty four. When you run it in reverse, Kobe Bean Bryant equates to eighty one, like he had his career high eighty one in his six hundred and sixty sixth game. The phrase mark of the Beast also equates to fifty four, like Kobe Bean Bryant in eighty one in reverse. There's a lot they do with this besides just Kobe. But again, Kobe scored an eighty one in his six hundred and sixty six game. He was known for the six six six workout. Now, when Kobe died, he was traveling from Catholic Mass on a Sunday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, look like the scene the scene in Black Mamba right there, you going outside in the rubbew But that's a scene in the background right there to let us see.
Speaker 1: And that sixty workout too is too crazy? Like what like that's wow. Put that out there.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean you've seen his little like his book that he wrote for children right where it's like this kid and like down.
Speaker 3: There if you guys want to know about Kobe's death. I got an eighty page chapter on Kobe's death and there there's so much to.
Speaker 7: It, Zach, Yeah, I'm gonna have to get that. But yeah, he has a book that he wrote where it's like a far series.
Speaker 3: It's all coded out, it's all coded out. So okay. Now, the year that the Lakers went on to win the finals that year, and not to toot my own horn, we put the sportsbook five dimes out of business. Now, I think it's part of the reason I don't get any views. My viewership has been totally cut off since Kobe died. I can no longer get views, my views on Kobe. The last time I got a half million views was when Kobe died. Now I get like five thousand views. But again, I had everybody before Kobe even died on why the Lakers were going to win the finals that year. For the record, they ended up winning the finals. Remember it, that season got changed because of Cooti's nineteen so they ended up having the finals in October. They won the finals on Father Daughter Day, if you want to look it up. After Kobe and his daughter died, the Lakers went on Father Dodter Day, exactly forty one weeks after Lebron's birthday. When the word king equals forty one, they call him King James. He'd won the only finals for the Cavs on the real King James's birthday June nineteenth, and Loby all missed the joke because King James's son was King Charles, and those who fought for King Charles in the English Civil War were cavaliers. That's why King jameson the Cavs. But again, the day that Lebron got sent to the Lakers, that was on the first of July, won seven. And I told everybody that, dah, and look at that. Going from Ohio, the seventeenth state, to la we call the NBA the seventeen league ends, the fourteenth letter bes the second a's the first put together nd seventeen. I said, mark my words, Lebron's seventeenth season, he'll win the Lakers their seventeenth championship. And at that point they became tied with the Celtics seventeen all, but they had to sacrifice Kobe that year. And here's the pairing that always happens. Seventy four thirty three Kobe four letters K's, the eleventh letter owes, the fifteenth Be's, the second e's the fifth Kobe thirty three. Kobe dies in the seventy fourth NBA season on a Sunday. Here's all these words with just the most simple cipher the alphabetic order, no numerology is alphabetic order. Jesus equal seventy four, Cross seventy four, Messiah seventy four, Gospel seventy four, Parable seventy four. The English translation to Jesus is Joshua. Joshua equals seventy four. Jesus was from Judea Jewish seventy four. The word English is seventy four, Jamatria seventy four. Here we are on the occult rejects occult equal seventy four, meaning hidden hidden in Playton sight right. Using the alphabetic order. There's a lot more to that seventy four list, including the word killing in holiday. You think about this nation. Three of the first five presidents died on seventy four people this year on seven four, very deadly day on seventy four. The poor people there in Kerrville. They got the alert at one fourteen in the morning, which is the seventy fourth minute of the day. That town was named after James Kerr, who was a hero in the History book and the Texas Revolution which ended on Rome's birthday. This year we lost the pope on Rome's birthday. The tech Texas Revolution ended on April twenty first. From April twenty first to July fourth is seventy four days. A wicked thing about that Kerrville wipeout on seven to four this year is that James Kerr's birthday is the twenty fourth of September. The majority of the world rights that day two four nine. This was the country's two hundred and forty ninth birthday. Who else was dead in the news this year was Tupac Amaru Shakur's sidekick from the Outlaws, supposedly oft himself at age forty seven on the fourth of July. Tupac used that alias Macavelli, which equals seventy four like Rapper, but the real Tupac tomorrow. He died on twenty fourth of September twenty four to nine. So this year, on the two hundred and forty ninth birthday, you have this thing in Kerrville and the Tupac associate. Here's the other more wild one. Have you ever heard Lyndon Johnson's speech from nineteen sixty two to Texas State University where in that speech he talks about the future of weather control and a weather satellite to control the world's cloud layer and who controls the weather controls the world? Lyndon Johnson from Texas. You have you listened to that speech?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, look it up. Look up. Clyndon Johnson nineteen sixty two talking about the future of weather control and he says they're they're developing a weather satellite. This is the phrase he uses. Lyndon Johnson is from Texas. Weather satellite in Jamatria equates to two hundred and forty nine. So you mean to tell me on the US's two hundred and forty ninth birthday in a town with a man who was born on twenty four slash nine, this just happens to happen. It's not an accident, and it's just like how Jefferson and Adams died on the same day. Together July fourth, eighteen twenty six. They were the two most outspoken founders about how the Jesuits could throw this country into destruction if they come out of suppression and do what they'd done in America, the same thing they'd done in Europe. Monroe, who was also outspoken against the Catholic Church, died on July fourth, and funny enough again, Jefferson and Adams dye in eighteen twenty six. Eighteen hundred and twenty six days later is July fourth, and Monroe's dead. Probably the three most outspoken presidents at the start of the country against the Church and the Jesuits just all happened to die on seventh four. And Romans another word that equals seventy four killing and stabbing ers seventy four. The IDEs of March is the seventy fourth day of the year to remember the stabbing of Caesar. I can go on and on and on and on, but yeah, seventy four and thirty three. Out of the fifty states, only one equates to seventy four, and it's Oregon. Oregon equals seventy four. It's abbreviated abbreviated o R. Always the fifteenth letter ours the eighteenth thirty three. Oregon is the thirty third state in order of state, and it's no slouch of a state. It's it's the state that's largely credited for westward expansion. But the seventy four and thirty three in death rituals, Kobe's probably the biggest one ever. But it really happens at case in point. Ozzy Osbourne just died exactly thirty three weeks after his birthday on a date with seventy four. Numerology seven twenty two, seven plus twenty two plus twenty plus twenty five July twenty second twenty twenty five is seventy four, which of course break down to eleven, which break down to two, and funny enough, thirty three weeks is two hundred and thirty one days. His wife's name equals two thirty one, and they were married on the fourth of July. I don't think that's an accident either. Another thing that equals seventy four is London, and it's divided into thirty three neighborhood areas and so on and so forth. But yeah, Kobe's Kobe's here's here I have the piece about Kobe. So from Kobe's last birthday. Remember remember how when Kobe died they said he was in a pharmaceutical lawsuit over his Black Mamba branding. Do you remember this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: So if you measured from Kobe's last birthday. But by the way, the movie Angel Has Fallen came out on Kobe's last birthday. He dies in the City of Angels from and he fell out of the sky is the story right as helicopter crashed Angel Has Fallen. But from his last birthday to the day that the pandemic was declared after he's buried in Corona del mar on March eleventh, that was two hundred and one days, and that day the pandemic was declared three eleven, March eleventh. It's also the day they did the tribute in light after the World tradeers came down those purple beams, to the day Fukushima happened in twenty eleven. But three eleven is the number two oh one in Base County. That's a whole other topic in a sense. Do you also remember how there was the massive earthquake on the fourth of July and then the next day on July fifth, and twenty nineteen in southern California, and the epicenter was on the China Lake Military base. Can you remember that, you guys, are massive earthquake on the.
Speaker 2: Fourth of July and the next day.
Speaker 3: It was felt all southern California surrounding states. You guys forgot that if you go back and look at right, well, the episoder was on a military base. Other words, that equal seventy four. Nuclear energy and weapon all equals seventy four. Run them in reversed, they all equal eighty eight. Yesterday, somehow the magnitude went from eight to eight point seven, which had stayed for for a long time like Rush's eighty seven, then jumped up to eight point eight, which is even happened because at eight point eight is almost sixteen times stronger than eight. It's like that's that's not a slight miscalculation. That's like they're not even in the same ballpark. So it seemed like a bunch of fear mongering, but it told another story anyway, that China Lake earthquake from that day to the first case of Cootie's nineteen being discovered in the US was two hundred and one days later, and again at the event two onh one simulation. The only two CDC's of the world that participated were China and the US. Again, it was the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Johns Hopkins, which was founded by a Skull and Bones member. For the record, Scholl and Bones equals to to all one. The movie of the Schools came out two hundred one days after Paul Walker's birthday. Rip. But yeah, two hundred one days from the China Lake Military Base earthquake. That was huge to the first case of Cooti's nineteen. And where was the first case of Cooti's nineteen in the world in Bill Gates's backyard or his foundations across the street from the world's Biggest needle? Not to mention William Henry Gates equals two to oh one and Melinda French Gates. The Jesuits are from France. Her birthday is the Jesuit Order's birthday. She's from a family of Jesuit priests. Again, just all of this perfect ritualism was all connected and leading up to a moment jumping around. There was something I was going to say earlier when we were talking about two all one and ninety three. Do you remember when Alec Baldwin smoked the Ukrainian woman on the set of Rust right before Ukraine Russia broke out? Do you remember that?
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, okay, it was very weird situation.
Speaker 3: Look at this. I didn't know she.
Speaker 6: I didn't go ahead. I was just gonna say I didn't know, go ahead. Maybe I didn't know she was Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Was she?
Speaker 5: Did you say she was Ukrainian? Yeah, look it up, Jesse, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: So he smokes a Ukrainian woman in a church shootout scene on the on the set of Rust right before Ukraine Russia. So look, if you measure from Baldwin's birthday, which is the ninety third day of the year April third, to the day he shot the Ukrainian woman, it's two hundred and one days later. In all the reporting, they said he shot her at one fifty pm. So check this out again. Order of Illuminati equals to to all one. He Leo centrism equals too all one. Again. The Illuminati is founded by a Jesuit. There symbols the sun, the thing that illuminates the world. By the way, Hebrew two oh one represents knowledge enlightenment, like you're illuminated in the occult. Funny enough. In English, the phrase knowledge's power is two ah one. Funny enough, but okay.
Speaker 5: There wasn't a lot.
Speaker 3: The word illuminati equals one to fifty. They say the sun is one hundred and fifty million kilometers away on average order of illuminati. With numerology instead of two oh one, it becomes ninety three, Like how they say the sun is ninety three million miles away. So Baldwin, who's born on the ninety third day of the year, smokes this Ukrainian woman two hundred and one days after his birthday at one fifty local time, right before Biden and Putin meet two hundred and one days into the first Jesuit nation year before it pops off in the dawn Bass region two oh one. But Baldwin's birthday, remember when it happened. They compared it to Brandon Lee dying on the set of the Crow. Well, what day was Brandon Lee buried? Oh, he was buried on Alec Baldwin's birthday, on the ninety third day of ninety three. And when he died. When Brandon Lee died, they compared it to his father Bruce Lee in the movie Game of Death. Bruce Lee died while filming Game of Death on the two hundred and first day of the year, July twentieth, the anniversary of the moon landing. The thing illuminated for the record, Neil Olden Armstrong equals two to oh one, the first man to walk on the moon on the two in first day of the year, who carried the Scottish right flag there when rights of the Scottish Right were written by Jesuit priests And that's why they shared that ad merimday Gloria motto at the thirty second degree. But okay, so again, Bruce Lee two to oh one. Brandon Lee buried on the ninety third day of ninety three. And where are their bodies buried? Do you guys know where Brandon and Berceley are buried. They're buried right next to the Jesuit University in Seattle. They're buried right next to the Seattle University. Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You can't make this right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm from the Pacific Northwest. I grew up in Portland, spent most of my adult life in Seattle. But yeah, the O Fellows organization was two hundred and one years old when the chop was going on in Seattle after the George Floyd thing, and everyone was crawling all over the two hundred and one year old on Fellows building, if you remember that. And just for the record, about George Floyd, his full name George Perry Floyd, two to all one killed exactly two hundred and one weeks after a Damon Treori whose name was protested with George Floyd in Europe. Damon Troyer was killed in Paris, France on the two hundred and first day of the year in Paris, France, where the Jesuits are from. And for the record, International Chess Day is celebrated on the two hundred and first day of the year, and it came out of Paris, France, and it's like these people are making moves. They got their chess moves all over the place with regards to George Floyd. When January sixth happened, do you remember how the George Floyd protests led to the destruction of the Albert Pike statue in DC. The only Confederates, Yeah remember this, yeah, yeah, yeah. For the record, the word Confederate equals two to all one. And Lincoln blame the Civil War on the Jesuits. A lot of people don't know that. They don't teach us that in our thirteen years of slave school, while we pledged to thirteen stry so everyone can look at up. Lincoln blame the American Civil War on the Jesuits. And if you read his folk quote, he says, at the start of the war he didn't even know who the Jesuits were. But anyway, uh, John Sarat, the guy who got away from the assassination, was a Jesuit and they executed John Serat's mom. That's also left out of our slave school teachings about the theater killing. It just makes you wonder about the whole thing. But the reason I'm bringing this up about Albert Pike is Albert Pike's statue comes down and then two hundred and one days later, January sixth happens and the Confederate flag is flying again. The word Confederate is two on one when you run the alphabetic quarter in reverse.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Anyway, That's what I'm saying. You got to learn this number because they use it all the time in Major League ritual. And again, this thing has to do with knowledge and enlightenment. It's like the people that are in the light are flaunting everyone in the dark who doesn't have a clue and get him to fight over all, to try bullshit. And again you look at this too, bo Biden ded it forty six, two hundred and one, days before the Pope's birthday. Pope Francis at the time, the first Jesuit, the first to live in sweet two all one. The word Catholics forty six, like sacrifices forty six, like Genesis forty six about sacrifice. Excuse me, bright now breath exactly forty six weeks after the Pope's birthday. We told Bill this was gonna happen more than a year before it happened. Biden gets elected as number forty six. Again. The only other Catholic president was killed at age forty six Kennedy. The next election, Uh Trump, We had this Jesuit Ignation year that began May twentieth, the five hundredth anniversary of ignation loil and being shot, and then it ended July thirty first, the next year, so it ran more than a typical calendar year. Trump's ex wife dies July fourteenth, twenty twenty two, exactly sixty weeks into the first ever jesuitary. If you check the headlines that day, the first headline from Trump is he said I'm going to run in the upcoming election, which is the sixtieth. By the way, Donald Trump equals sixty. Then the next headline is Conservatives against Trump based on sixty legal cases he's fighting. And this is before all the indictments. Alvin Bragg equals sixty. Indictment equal sixty. But Trump's ex wife dies exactly sixty weeks into the first Jesuit nationier leading up to the sixtieth election. That's why you're having all this sixty minutes fall out and all that. It did so many sixty rituals with Trump lately. But then he buries his ex wife on July twentieth, the two hundred and first day of the year. And by the way, with regards to the two oh one, go back and see what Jesuit priest who was the former head of Georgetown did the funeral for Bo Biden and the inauguration for Joe Biden. His name is Leo Jeremiah O'Donovan, which equals two to oh one. Just happened to do the funeral for bo at age forty six, and then does the inauguration for Joe on twenty slash one, which again is the two hundred and first day of the nation's age. And again, just going back further in history, the CIA created September eighteenth, nineteen forty seven. That was the two hundred and first day of the sitting pope's age, Pope Pious the twelfth at the time. For the record Catholic pope also equals too to oh one. The Jesuits served the Pope, the CIA creator on the two hundred and first day of the pope's age. The words in the CIA's logo Central Intelligence Agency, United States of America two to oh one, their motto the work of a nation, the center of Intelligence two oh one. And again it's the CIA that has the crypto statue outside with the encoded messages in the letters. That is the same Jamatria thing. Again, you guys, you learn this, it's so obvious who really runs this nation. And Howard Hunt, the former CIA agent, you know, he has the quote about the Jesuits being the greatest intelligence network in the world, and it's largely because of confessional those Catholics. When you go confess to your priest, make sure they're not a jesuit because it's not staying there in the box. And again, I know I'm rambling, hitting a few different things, but I'm just trying to I'm trying to get help people see the picture of two oh one and what's going on in history and in this nation. Yeah, there's a lot more to it, but man, we've hit a lot. Please go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say, you know, it's interesting that we keep bringing up Albert Piking here because a lot of you was talking about the three numbers and you said something about Albert Pike, and I wanted to say this back in the earlier a lot of people are missing him, misidentify him, or saying that he was the leader and the founder of the KKK and that's a three number, a.
Speaker 3: Right, three eleven.
Speaker 5: Yeah he was talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is my first time to ever really have a discussion about Jamontria or you know. So this was fantastic. To be completely honest with you, I'm and I'm even more mind blown than I was at the beginning.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's stuff that seems to amaze me. You really can't make this ship up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: It's so funny because I got to say this. I've read Albert Pike's book. Like I said, I have a lot of tabs on here, Like I'm not even joking, like I have a lot of tabs that here. And when you read this book, I get the sense that he was, you know, it was all about just being a good person. Well one person in history that was that told us to be a good person with Jesus Christ. Now I know a lot of people say he had a lot of relationship with the Kkks and stuff like that, but when you read this book, it's literally nothing about but being a good person and literally just having knowledge of some sort. It's really in depth. Like I went the older very too, just to see what the comparison is, of course, because this is you know, a reprint of it. But there's nothing negative in here, you know what I'm saying. And for his name to be you know, associated with racism and stuff like that, you don't get that from this book. And I doubt that half the people who says he's racist or has some kind of negative ideas about him probably have not even picked up these versions of the book and read them, like, I don't know where they get a lot of this stuff from, because this is morals and dogma for a reason.
Speaker 5: The titles labeled that for a reason.
Speaker 6: So I just challenge people to go and read this book before they say anything negative about the person, and read this book, because I'm telling you that I have more tabs in this book than there are pages, and it's crazy like that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be doing a show on it.
Speaker 6: And I had actually had a discussion with somebody else saying that they pulled up a lot of quotes that Albert Pike says, but if you go into the back of the book, a lot of these are quotes from somewhere else.
Speaker 5: It's not his words.
Speaker 6: So when people pull up quotes and all this other stuff about him, they really don't understand where they're getting the information from. They're just saying that, oh, well, it's in his book, so he must have said it. No, dem you got to read the book they understand what the context was. You have to go in there and see if he's quoting somebody else. You remember, back in those days, they didn't quote people like we do. We have to do it because of fair usage, right, They just usually put the quotes next to it, and that's about it. Now we're to the point where you have to put the quotes and you have to give the credit to the person before. But I'm telling you this book right here, it's crazy. It's literally a book that every Mason was supposed to read at a certain point of their life and their degree. And the Masons like they had to pick up this book to understand and read it. And it's a lot You can see a lot of it going back to the ancient Egyptians. You can see a lot of it going to the Messo Americans, Mesopotamians. It's crazy how so much information is in here. And if nobody and if anybody that talks about apple Pike and why they took down the statue and all this other stuff have not read this book. And like you said earlier, are we programmed to believe something just because we've seen it on TV? TV is supposed to have been this whole class. Remember back in the day, they made it a point to say, if you watch the news, the news did their due diligence and they did their research. Now it's whoever gets the information out there the fastest. But then you start seeing why they putting the information out the fastest, because they're not putting it in words, they're putting it in numbers on.
Speaker 5: How we should see and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So I just challenged everybody to pick up if you if you really want to know who Albert Pike was and what he knew and what information he brought into this is the book to get.
Speaker 2: I have read it. I don't remember it, though.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna break into it.
Speaker 6: Anything negative in there that you can remember, no, no, I'm telling you. It almost reminds me of what Jesus would have been at that time frame about what he was trying to share to people.
Speaker 5: I'm serious.
Speaker 2: With you.
Speaker 8: There hasn't been anything well only out of this take him out, because and then you can't really tell what he was getting out put anybody who's was anybody in the occult. I've never read a book that actually told you to do anything fucked up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just super real. I haven't you know, I don't know if you have you No, we haven't either.
Speaker 8: I read all these books on Cabala and I see no fucking rituals in there either. Where the fuck is this shit coming from I saw him come across this fucking humiliation ritual. I see everybody talking about where the fuck is this? Of all these books that I've read, where the fuck is this spiritual? I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying is when when I you know, I bought this book when they took down his statue. I bought it because they was like he was you know, I grew up in the South. I've seen KKK members before, so I know I know what it. I know what it is. But I also did a mythology drop on there, and a lot of that stuff goes back to ancient hot times, and all it does is just mean, you know, pure bloodlines. But there's no different than when God had his home cheat chosen people. So it's just like, what is really going on? Because God had a chosen people. I said this yesterday. If he was a Christian, you wasn't God's chosen person. If he was a Catholic, he wasn't that God's chosen person. He had a certain group of individuals that he had a chosen people that he would do anything for, you know what I mean. And it's just interesting that when you pick up this book, you don't get the sense of negativity that you that so many people have put out there. And like I said, if most of the people who are probably saying negative things about Albert Pike, and I'm not going one way or another, I'm just saying, from what I've read personally, this is what this man put into words in his own book, under his own name. So now now you got to tell me where did you get this negativity stuff from? And you have to give me a source, not from somebody that disliked him, but somebody who read his stuff and said this is what he said and this is the proof.
Speaker 5: Was use it.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what put all that on.
Speaker 6: But Pike is just crazy, bro Like, it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh. There's a lot of ignorance and a lot of broad strokes just painted about masonry in general. There's a lot that every last mason is evil and that's simply not it. I mean, there's a lot of people on the blue lodges who are just looking for brotherhood and to learn information and have some people to drink with. It's just like, right now, there's so many people attacking Ozzy Osbourne for being a Satanist, and most of the our Christians is like, did you ever listen to his music? Because he actually advocated for Christ and he wrote about like have you contemplated death and your soul?
Speaker 8: And you know, if you listen to his music, if you read his lyrics, he's talking about what the fuck's going on right now?
Speaker 3: Lord of this world?
Speaker 2: Man, man.
Speaker 8: All all these metal bands that were deemed Satanists, if you listen to their music, you were telling you what the fuck was coming twenty five years ago.
Speaker 7: And they were talking gas and stuff in the news.
Speaker 4: They weren't bringing up bands like Merciful Fate and you know, and stuff like that that were actually part of the LaVey and Church of Satan.
Speaker 3: You know, So yeah, Leavey. Just for the record, Leavey the supposed father of the Church of Satan. He died two hundred and one days from his own birthday and two hundred and one days from the sitting Pope's birthday. And are you guys familiar with Mark Passio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've heard the name. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, he talks as you would, educated out of Philadelphia. He's real arrogant about it, and he always breaks about being a hand picked priest in the Church of Satan by Levey. I tried to call him so many times, so many times to talk about this information. I had to call his show fifty times before he finally took my call, and I'd be on hold on people would call in and say like, are you there with Zach Hubbert, and it says this thing. He can see everybody's name from who's calling in. He's like, I think I heard this. Guy finally takes my call in episode two oh one at the very end of the show and rushes me off real quick and then never picked up again because he even said, I'd like to what more on this? I call back the next week, doesn't pick up that dude. Yeah, I look at and I'm like, huh. Jesuit educated and former member of the church is saying that who knew Leavey and hare Levey died in a big two on one or twelve? He doesn't really want to talk that much about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's always somebody angry out there afters Mark passiowall.
Speaker 1: Can you I love the correspondences of all the two one time frame, but what is an essence behind the symbolism of two to on one? Like what's the flavor of two on one death?
Speaker 3: So again in Hebrew. In Hebrew, it's correspondent with knowledge and enlightenment.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a book called Sephers Sapphires, and the author for that book uses a pen name, Wade Coleman. It's not his real name, but Wade Coleman equals two to one. He he's the first person I learned about this from about two oh one's original meeting. He writes about it in his book early in the book. It's a hard book to come across. If you find it online, you're gonna spent at least a few hundred bucks. Certain copies are thousands of dollars that they're not too many out there. But anyone can look up what two all one means in Hebrew and see that that is the case. So again, it has to do with knowledge and enlightenment. And like I said, Uh, the Jesuit orders two all one, so is order of Illuminati, which is first Adam Weishauf called it the Bavarian Illuminati, and then he called it Order of Illuminati. He ended up dying two hundred and one days in history from the anniversary of Establishment, dying on November eighteenth to three hundred and twenty, second day of the year. But yeah, two one has to do with knowledge. For the record, the Holy Bible equates to two all one. Bible alone is twenty one like Jesuit. And like I said, twenty first century starts off with the bang with this tribute to the Tower of Babel. You're on gym Matrix. That's not q and on. So Jewish Jamatri in English is not the same as Hebrew Jamatria.
Speaker 6: The last problem I asked you, which what was your favorite website to use for that backup for Gymetria.
Speaker 3: Well, when I first started, I didn't even realize there were websites that had this. When I started, did everything by hand.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: A gentleman named Derek. He built the calculator jumatranator almost like the terminator jamaat dot com, and uh recently he monetized it though so you have to pay a subscription to use a lot of the features. But it's still a lot better than this calculator, even the free service. This is the original online Jamatria calculator, though the only two that that existed before Jamatra that I was ware of is this, which are at Jamatrix dot org and also writing the beast. Notice Mars is two all one and Jewish. Actually here, just do me a favor on that cipher or all right, it might be our doing it, Jamatra. Type in T shabov uh t I s H b A V. That's remember the destruction of the two temples.
Speaker 5: Could say it again, T I s H.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then space and then B A V. Tabo. Check this out, you guys. T Shabov is this weekend this year, it's August second and August remember the destruction of the two Temples. T Shabob equals eighty two, so does Black Sabbath. The first day at t Shabob is the real Black Sabbath. So this year t Shabob, which will be a different date, it'll be nineteen years from this year that it falls on August second. Again, it won't be until what's that twenty forty four. Again, but think about that. Ozzy's dead right before the real Black Sabbath. Ozzy's also dead eighty two days before Alistair Crowley's birthday. Today they had his funeral. No, no, you have a B at the end. You need a V. Yeah, no, you need a A after the H T I s h aw now hit it. But hold on before I show you what's down here again. Just Ozzy just died eighty two days from Crowley's birthday anniversary. Black Sabbath eighty two t Shabov eighty two. The real one falls this year on August second, And if if you look at that, they're hyping the the solar eclipse for August second, twenty twenty seven alread because it's going to be the longest in the next one hundred and fifty so years. Yeah, leave that up there. Wow. Today they had Ozzie's funeral, which is a date with eighty two numerology, and they announced the death of the Iron Maiden singer today as well, another British model. Man uh, he's dead one hundred and second day of his age and Iron Maiden equals one oh two.
Speaker 7: Bruce Dickinson, Man.
Speaker 8: No, no, with somebody else. I thought it was Bruce Dickinson. It was the original original singer.
Speaker 3: The way this list is put together isn't as good as it is a Jamatra. But you see how T Sha Bob is nine to one one? Can you can you scroll down through this list? There's probably something about the divine funding and there might be something the Secret Code of.
Speaker 6: The Free The first one go down though, because is remember the destruction of the two temples nine.
Speaker 5: One one, the super.
Speaker 6: Uh key vision and NACKI prusing all hell, I'm about to get deep in this.
Speaker 3: Look at that you see? No, no, no, no, they don't scroll past al Qaeda terror attack. Look at how these things are nine to eleven in the same cipher.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, that's keep going down.
Speaker 6: Oba, I'm gonna restore the moors. What the fuck? Oh man, I'm about to go deep diving in this shit.
Speaker 3: Keep going, keep going down, keep going down. Vatican Hill, Vatican Hill, two towers, saw the gee hawtis. Do you know the book The Final Jihad by the brother of the governor of Oklahoma when Oklahoma City blew up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know about the book The Final Ghad written by the brother of the governor of Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: Oh, I've heard it was a book. I don't know if it was that one, but I do I do remember about that.
Speaker 3: You should look into it because that book came up before nine to eleven. Terrorist hijack flanes and flying the towers, and there's a there's a Tom mcveighan.
Speaker 6: Topless lego A match ten with the Hell seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 7: Mmmmm, what the hell you guys know?
Speaker 3: Manhattan was discovered in history on September eleventh.
Speaker 5: Don't you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look a Manhattan's discovery day in the history book is September eleventh.
Speaker 1: I wanted to mention the a lot of the systematic inversion of knowledge, right, using the meaning of two to one in an inversion, right, and with nine to eleven there was before it happened, there was a celebratory event taking place in downtown Manhattan, Satia Graha. Satya Graha is initiated on nine to eleven. It is kind of like knowledge and then what happened? There's the inversion. But Satyagraha is the celebration of the peaceful era on Earth, which was happening on that day. And obviously it's an Indian tradition.
Speaker 5: Bro, you're blowing my mind right now?
Speaker 2: What the hell here? Easy?
Speaker 3: E easy? He died two hundred and one days from his birthday. Synced up with Ice Cubes Lethal Injection album. The Tuskegee Experiment had two hundred and one men in the control group. They say you got pricked and the Uh Easy e he had ruthless records which equals to all one. Bone Thugs and Harmony are his discovery. Do you do what Bone Thugs and Harmony name was supposed to be before it was shaming the bone Thugs? The band Aid Boys which equals to all one. I guess they were the original Nelly's but all these two ones and uh again super suspect death with Easy which had to do with getting pricked. Do you remember how do you remember before the jam came out, how Idris Elbow was on uh They were using him on social media. Idriss Alba, the actor who made it on the Wire HBO by a Jesuit, great show. They were using heat was able to tell Black people that they needed to stop with the online conspiracy theories and they were most susceptible to the virus and they needed to get the poke dook as soon as it came out. Were you aware of that?
Speaker 7: Nor? I knew that they were putting like little propaganda out there, but.
Speaker 3: If you go back and look, that's what they had him up to. Around that same time, you remember Michael K. Williams, who played Omar on the Wire yes, you know he's dead right right right? Yeah, yeah, he died on eed your Selva's birthday. And he died at fifty four like Jesuar orders fifty four. And if you've seen The Wire, the first episode, the Wire always has the date to start the episode. The date of the first episode is May fourth, five to four. Michael K. Williams end up dead at fifty four. Again, there's more to it as well. But man Eater Selba was in the movie but Still Day that movie released. Uh, do you guys remember the but Still Day attacks in France the other year when the white truck ran over the crowded people. Remember that story on but Still Day in France about a decade ago?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I remember, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the white truck in the media was it was just as clean as a whistle, even though it ran over one hundred people.
Speaker 5: Hey, look at that right there. The beast is artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry interrupt, but this shit is getting deep.
Speaker 3: You know what? You know what's in Revelation nine to eleven right now, remind me pull it up? Uh yeah, Revelation nine to eleven in Genesis eleven and nine beginning it in both the verses seemed to tie in with with what happened that day. And yeah, I mean some of this nine to eleven stuff might mean nothing, but all those ones that sync up with what happened on September eleventh, from Jihadis to al Qaeda terrorist attack and involved division, there probably is something about the divine feminine. I know, you guys had Rambo on the other week for me. All to know, Rambo used to do my nightly show with me every Wednesday. I was on Truth Frequency Radio for years before the network went under, and Rambo started calling my show about a year into it, and I was like, this guy is super knowledgeable. I just need to make him my co host.
Speaker 1: Ah, but I would point out the polarity of Ashura being destroyed, that it's kind of foundational of monotheism. She embodies the divine feminine, right, So which is you know, related to the polarity of the towers coming down?
Speaker 3: Anyway, I was just gonna say, Rambo talks a lot about the divine feminine, so he'd probably be able to really connect the tots on my Cup of Tea.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say they kind of hid that throughout, like you know, the Bible, right, like they took the divine feminine aspect out of it.
Speaker 1: That was yeah, that was actually the really the ending of paganism in the area, one could argue, is when they removed the divine feminine, which was Yahweh's counter.
Speaker 3: Keep that up there while you're talking. I want to say some about the Ethiopian thing real quick. When your guys were done talking, go ahead, go ahead, Oh, I was just going to say it.
Speaker 7: It doesn't seem like these.
Speaker 4: Rituals would be I don't know what they could even complete them if if these numbers aren't involved.
Speaker 3: You know, again, it's all is number. The number is the most central thing to the ritual, right. It's again, once you learn this, you'll realize it really is all about numbers with these people. But September eleventh, in most years is the Coptic Christian New Year, okay, And a lot of people contend that September eleventh is actually jesus real birthday. What's described in the Bible lines up a lot more with that time of the year. And keep in mind that's the time of Virgo. It's the end of summer, three days after what the Catholic Church celebrates as the Virgin Mary's birthday is September eleventh, the Virgin Mary's birthday September eighth. Recently, the Queen died two hundred and one days after her COVID diagnosis on the Virgin Mary's birthday. I remember Coronamine's crown. I was like in my fifth version of the book, I still haven't finished the time. I was just waiting for somebody in the royal family to die from cooties. And I said, look at that. They do the queen on the Virgin Mary's birthday two hundred one days after a COVID diagnosis. Another thing I should bring up about two to all one is the major act of terrorism in the US before nine to eleven was what ninety five? I was a kid man Oklahoma City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, see right, and you see seventy seven a lot in that.
Speaker 3: So look at this. Joe Biden was instrumental in passing the nation's first counter terrorism legislation. For the record, the word counter terrorism is two to all one on Governor Keating's birthday, just before Oklahoma City blew up the first time that they needed to put this counter terrorism legislation to work. The timing was just immaculate, but he passes it. On February tenth, Keating's birthday, Oklahoma City blows up sixty eight days later. Terror equals sixty eight. Remember all those things that went down in nineteen sixty eight that led up to nine to eleven. Not to mention, McVeigh was put to death at thirty three, three months to the day of nine to eleven. He was executed on June eleventh. What's funny is Timothy McVeigh equals to all one. Terry Lynn Nichols's accomplice is two all one. Mercury Marquee is two all one. They're arrested in the Mercury Marquee on a Wednesday, named after Mercury the Trickster. And if you look at the periodic table, mercury is the only element that's in the ballpark of two pall one in terms of its atomic mass, it's two hundred points is it nine? It's it's close. It's at practically two o one. But this year there's an NBA Finals. So the other thing I educate about is, look, I got to throw a little shade at you. Had Rambo on last week and again Rambo now runs with the other kid you had came on who annoys the hell out of me because he just parrots my work and he's not very good at explaining it. And he emulated everything I do, including setting up a Patreon to the Coach Sports, just like mine, except for he sucks at it. You know, he had Xavier in this last year's March Madness where it was a no brainer why Todd Golden would win on four to seven and the time of Trump number forty seven in his golden age. But anyway, sorry, I just got to keep it real, Like I can't stand that little goofball that Rambo runs around it now because it's just sad. Did he give any credit to me? He parrots my work and shouts out all these other fake wannabes of myself again, total clown. But I'm gonna call Space fans because that's exactly what it is. Parts my work and gives credit to the other wannabes who all learn from me. It makes me sick, really, and it also discussed me. You know, I still like because he's knowledgeable and intelligent, and it's just like last week, you know, I saw the comments. Nobody said, Oh that other guy was great. They like what Rambo has to say because Rambo is brilliant. But anyway, I won't say anymore on it. Yeah, anyhow, Sorry, I got tangential about this about sports. So this year's NBA Finals, look at how they do this stuff, you guys, it's just sick the sport. All of the American sports are credited to Freemasons. For football, it's Walter Camp who's a thirty third degree Scottish righte Freemason, also a member of Yale Scolm Bones. For basketball, it's Nate Smith. For baseball, it's Abner double Day. So just you know, DC's the Masonic city, a lot of founders Masons. The sports and the news and the politics. When you follow it, you see how it's all connected. And they're constantly paying tribute to history. So this year's NBA Finals, Oklahoma City, who used to be the Seattle Sonics. They win the seven ninth NBA season and in history the Sonics had the only championship they had won was in seventy nine. Now who lost in the college championship in seventy nine it was Larry Bird from Indiana. So this year the Oklahoma City Thunder beat Indiana. Now who was executed in Indiana, Timothy McVeigh was. And if you look up the box score from the NBA Finals game this year on June eleventh, that was the anniversary of Timothy McVeigh getting executed, and Jamatria, the word execution equals one to sixteen, like the date June eleventh can be written eleven slash six Indiana one beating Oklahoma City with one hundred and sixteen points on the anniversary of his execution. This year, the NBA Playoffs began on April nineteenth, which is the day in history that Oklahoma City blew up and again. McVeigh said he was responding to Waco, where David Koresh was killed at thirty three. Mcveigh's put to death at thirty three. Koresh was this suppose that Jesus like figure except for I don't remember Jesus ever saying sorry, man, drop your wife's off your here. Only I can talk you out. So anyway, that point aside, by the way Alex Jones, the little plant came out about Alex Jones equals thirty three. It's a whole other story. Ah, so many two to oh ones with Oklahoma City. You know what's crazy is I was going to start an annual tradition of going to Oklahoma City to expose what they did there. So I had I had a fairly large gathering show up April nineteenth, twenty twenty two, and I was majorly financial financially punished by this through the Internet for doing this. But what was crazy is as soon as as soon as I got to the grounds, I got there three days before the April nineteenth anniversary, I was planning to go to the museum. Oh by the way, By the way, if you look up the Masonic Launch that's right behind the Alfred P. Murra bild for Bill. No, there's a there's a Masonic well. It used to be the Masonic Launch. Now there's businesses in there, but it still recognizes the Masonic building. The building has a plaque that says that after the explosion, the building was sold for two hundred and one thousand dollars. Again with all these two on ones, but the point I'm making is we showed up there to educate about the which.
Speaker 1: When I asked you that that's confounding.
Speaker 3: Who sold it to?
Speaker 1: Who do you know? For the two hundred and one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's a good question. It doesn't. It doesn't give you that piece information. It just says that it was sold for two hundred one thousand dollars after damage. Yes, now now there's businesses in there, but it still says that it's etched on the outside that it's the Masonic building. It's got you know, your compass and square and g if I remember right, they have they have an interesting sculpture with all these little figures with thirty three different people if you take the time to count them up there in the lobby, that nice little checkerboard flooring when you come in. But anyway, the point is when I showed up there, what's the band that What's the band that does the intro music for South Park? Primus? What's crazy is Primus was opening their their current tour on the anniversary of the explosion there, and their their hit song at the time was making fun of conspiracy theories, making fun of people questioning the pokeno, and I just thought, look at this ship. Anyway, when when I showed up at the museum with a billy that blow up down museum, I was blown away. There was a wall of security out there, and as I walked up, I'm not making a video anything. I was just going in there to I want to want to go through the museum and see if I could learn anything new from going through it and just reading about all the artifacts and all this. When I showed, they say, are you Zachary Hubbard? And I said yeah. These people went immediately hands on and three men just shove me backwards off the premises. The police are called. They let me know that if I made any noise in that town, I'd be arrested. And I was like, I'd spoken out on the streets all across America, you know, put out this for Bill. No like we've gone to New York. I'm out here in Seattle. I spent a lot of time out in Pike's Place, educating all the tours about all this shit and usually drawing nothing but a lot of hate. But I don't care. I'm a glutton for punishment anyway. Oklahoma City, it was just terrible and God, just instant threats and intimidation, and yeah, for me, I ended up in major financial punishment too. The way I generate funds was instantly demolished. But yeah, again, I do think that this is what I would like to see the world doing. I would love to see people just getting out inside of the Oh, by the way, for the first time ever, that year, they had to move the memorial for April nineteenth. They normally do it outside in front of the building. They had had to move it inside to the big church that's right there. And then they had a wall of police that day, and when we showed up with our group, they said if any of us tried to enter, even though it was open to the public, we would be arrested. I just thought, man, we haven't even done anything. I'm showing up here and being treated like this instantly. But again, I think this is why people need to get out in front of these places on all these anniversaries. April nineteenth, in front of Oklahoma City Waco. Waco's the same type of thing. Nine to eleven World Trade Centers and Educate And we had a weird thing happened at the World Transcenders on nine to eleven too. I'll say that story for another time, but yeah, these things have been massive psychological operations waging. And by the way, April nineteenth, very special date of the Jesuit Order it's the day in history that ignation of Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits, whose name equals two to one, just like Timothy McVay, all these two to one. It's a nation soil day, mister two oh one. It's the day that he became recognized as the first Superior General of the Jesuits and keeping the governor at the time. Jesuit who went to Georgetown, just like Clinton, Jesuit who went to Georgetown. I suspect, you know, I suspect that Clinton, because you don't have to divulge if you're in skull and bones. Clinton also went to Yale. I suspect he was probably in Skollan balms between the two Bush presidencies, the world transmitting thing happening while he's in there. But and by the way, for people don't know Bill, do you guys know that Bill Clinton? That his biological name is not Clinton. Are you guys aware of that?
Speaker 5: No, No, you guys.
Speaker 3: Don't know that. Oh yeah, look it up. It's biological father is Bill Blythe His biological father was found dead in the ditch May seventeenth, nineteen forty six, traveling from Chicago back to Arkansas. His mother married into the Clinton political dynasty, the first governorship in New York and several other politicians in that state, the Clinton's. So think about that too. Bill Clinton gets the name Clinton from who his mom married into. When he becomes president, bomb goes off in New York, Hillary, who also doesn't have a blood line to Clinton, she becomes senator there. Do you know that when Clinton first became president, one of his first actions was to stop the underground weapons testing program that had been going on since the Manhattan Projects. No, yeah, if you look it up, that was one of the first things he did, was he stopped the underground weapons testing program. And do you know what they said the terrorists did with the ninety three bombing. Do you know the mistake they said they made if you look into it. If you look into it, they said, by the way, the lead terrorist for the ninety three bombing was named the blind Chek and Jamatria blind Shecheek equals ninety three. And it's probably part of the joke because they said they planted the explosives the wrong way. They said, had they planted them the right way, they might have leveled the towers that day, but instead the explosions went into the ground and made a massive crater under the towers. So for the next six months they worked under the towers fixing the damage from the explosions. This is the story I was thinking, huh so for from the time of the Manhattan Project up until Clinton stopped the Underground Weapon System program where they're detonating atomic hydrogen and nuclear bombs in the ground for experimentation purposes. I'm thinking, Okay, they did that for fifty years. Then right at the same time he stops it, the ninety three World Traits under bombing happens in Manhattan, and then you know, as he leaves office and Bush comes in, then the buildings blow up and they turn into dust as they fall to the ground. Buildings two, Buildings one, and two obviously fell the twin towers, but then seven hours later Building seven falls. Of course, they called it the new Pearl Harbor, kind of like Pearl Harbor's December seventh, seventy seventy seven Buildings one, two, and seven. For people don't know, Pentagon construction also began on September eleventh in nineteen forty one, right before Pearl Harbor. But what's crazy is in Jamatria. Ground zero equates to one twenty seven, and there was only one definition for ground zero before nine to eleven. Do you know what it was? The original definition for ground zero came out the Manhattan Project. Is the above or below ground were a hydrogen, atomic or nuclear bomb ex floats.
Speaker 1: There was a woman who did some pretty obviously controversial research, but some pretty groundbreaking research and wrote a book okay, oh, suggesting that there were many nuclear devices in the towers.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Well wait, Judy would actually says it's a directed energy weapon.
Speaker 1: But okay, now this this was a different one than that because one of the I mean, the Russians have them in the United States and smaller numbers and who knows what they have as far as the new stuff. But one of the potentials that she pointed out, because of the leftover radioactive elements mainly, was that it could have been many nuclear devices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think. I mean, you look at those buildings just turned to dust as they go to the ground. That that's a lot of energy.
Speaker 1: You know, when you think about it, it kind of looks like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah yo, yeah, you know how hard it is like disintegrate bones and shit, right?
Speaker 3: The only thing that survived was the terrorist passport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 8: I was like, yo, you could disintegrate bones when I'd fucking brand the Pats boyd.
Speaker 2: But the fuck come on.
Speaker 3: By the way, nineteen sixty eight where we began. All those things that went down in nineteen sixty eight connected to September eleventh. That was also the year the Koran code was discovered. That says the Koran is based on the number nineteen, like they had to give you nineteen hijackers. The lead hijacker, Muhammadatta was born in sixty eight. So was Timothy McVeigh. For the record, you guys know, the first nuclear energy site was Hanford out here in Washington State, correct Hanford?
Speaker 1: I believe the Indian Point was the first power generation site. But no, you're right for the developing the nuclear bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, so a lot of people don't realize this, but Washington State had a lot to do with nine to eleven. Boeing is from Washington. The man who designed the World Trade Centers was a Japanese American from Seattle, Washington. And think about that, Japan Kama Kazi's the story on nine to eleven. Have you guys ever seen the original footage of the first plane hitting the tower, the first image they put out. Have you guys seen that footage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you remember what happens to that plane?
Speaker 5: Like it almost disappears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it lies all the way through the building.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: The news cuts to black. So you got to ask yourself, were there even really any planes on nine to eleven. I mean, they still haven't showed us any proof of plane hit the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: No, the Pentagon one. It's horrible proof.
Speaker 7: I think that there were bombs and.
Speaker 3: Exactly there's toes flying outward. It's like, yeah, no, and there was some kind of projection.
Speaker 4: I mean, they've had this technology one hundred years before they told us that they've had it right, So who knows what kind of they had that could you know, project a plane and make it look real. And then you hear all the interviews at ground zero. Everyone is just like, yeah, a bomb went off. Yeah, it sounded like a bomb went off while I was looking.
Speaker 7: And then the bomb went off, and it's just like people forget about it.
Speaker 2: That's what. That's what.
Speaker 8: When I when I was I remember hearing that ship on the radio and I lived in New York and I was hearing like them talking to people on the news like live all this ship. So many people were talking about bombs. And by the end of the day it was changing. I was like, Yo, what the fun happened?
Speaker 7: They changed the narrative.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, completely different.
Speaker 3: Can I share my screen real quick to make a visual point since we haven't had a visual all night?
Speaker 2: Ok? Yeah, here go for it. After that we will have to wrap it up though, so's to get sure. Yeah, and I'd love.
Speaker 3: To keep you on wrapping up with this all right. So these are the four base ciphers of the English language. And this is the jama Chernader dot com website built by Derek so four base ciphers. You see World tradeseners one hundred and eighty five with the alphabetic order that's just a is one up to zeus twenty six.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know I was telling you earlier about Hulk Hogan, his little ritual with Randy Savage. Hulk Hogan just died one hundred and eighty five days after Trump took office. Of course he spoke for him, and when the World Trades Iners came down, well, of course, Trump was interviewed that day he was worried about. I'll come back to it anyway. Here here's the easier thing to understand. Ben Lawden's birthday is March tenth. From his birthday to nine eleven is one hundred and eighty five days. And Ben Lawden, of course was a CIA CIA asset. His name was Timothy Osman, not too far from Timothy McVeigh. Timothy equals one to ten, like Osama bin Laden. Like Rockefeller, the World Trade Unders were one hundred and ten stories tall. The project was proposed by the Rockefeller family initially. That's also why Jay Z who was on Rockefeller records, put out the blueprint on September eleventh, two thousand and one. Little joke there with numerology, world Trade Center is seventy seven, And in that same cipher, if I spell out September eleventh as words, it's also seventy seven. Again. The whole flight seventy seven seventy seven foot tall pentagon seventy seven minutes have ever taken off on the all of that. But here coming back to World Trade Center, and you guys have come out Crowley in seventy seven. Of course, World Trade Center with the reverse alphabetic quarter to forty seven again reverse alphabetic quarter Tenant became the head of the CIA two hundred and forty seven weeks and a day before nine to eleven happened again. Hul Cogan, who was used from the predicted programming, just died on the twenty fourth day of the seventh month before the twenty fourth anniversary, again when he was known for his twenty four inch pythons. And it's the year of the snake, and nine to eleven was the year of the snake as well. And then World Transmitder in reverse with numerologies ninety four. They opened on April fourth, seventy three, five years to the day of the MLK assassination, which was in sixty eight, the year construction began. And knows the word terror is also ninety four. It's also sixty eight. It's also forty one. September eleventh, two thousand and one. Nine plus eleven plus twenty plus oh one was a date with forty one numerology. They blamed it on al Qaeda, which is forty one that most of the hijackers were from our ally Saudi Arabia. Forty one skull and bones equals forty one of course, Papa Bush was number forty one. For real to know, Yale has forty one secret societies, the most famous of which is Skull and Bones and about Skull and Bones number forty one. His birthday's June twelfth, the day leaving two hundred and two days left in the air, which is also the DC area code. His son's birthday is seven to six. On his seventy sixth birthday was the day the Georgia guidestones came down where the etchings were put up on March twenty second, three to two two. There's a lot more to that you just saw, do you guys? You know how they just did the tribute concert for Ozzie on July fifth. Yeah, Ozzy Ogburn, They just did the tribute concert for him. Yes, you can take this off the screen. They just did the tribute concert for Ozzie on July fifth, the day before Bush's birthday. That day, on Bush's birthday, Jack Black did a cover of Mister Crowley. Are you aware this? Jack did a cover of Ozzie's Mister Crowley? Right? So, then Ozsie died and that was on seven six, right before Ozzie dies at seventy six, and combind that cover came out on Bush's birthday. Who told Ozzy that Mom loved his stuff? And by the way, seventy six, this is the fifty fourth composite number. Like he won the fifty fourth election and said that to Ozzie on five to four, But when Ozzie just died, it was exactly forty seven weeks into Jack Black's age, Like how Crowley died in forty seven and the Mason studied the forty seventh problem in euclid. This is another monster number. There's a reason that Building seven was forty seven floors tall, and each floor forty seven thousand square feet opened up another can of worms.
Speaker 2: Started.
Speaker 3: I think say that again.
Speaker 8: Hitt NASA start in nineteen forty seven as well.
Speaker 3: Well, it started with the Air Force prior, but it became NASA officially in fifty eight for some reason. And just for the record, science sequels fifty eight. So does Freemasonry, so does Secret Society, so does ros Secrution. King James the Freemason's Reprocrusion died at age fifty eight. Trump announced from the fifty eight story Trump Tower that he was running for the fifty eighth election, and he was the apprentice. The first degree of Freemasonry is the honored apprentice. Oh sure, remember the year that he ran for the fifty eighth election was the fifty eighth Grammys. Vanity died the day of the fifty eighth Grammys, which is Prince's girlfriend from the time of Purple Reign. And that's also Prince's mother's death anniversary. But then Prince died that year. Purple Reign equals fifty eight. Prince died two hundred and one days before the election was called for Trump, and he had the song black Donald Trump. And when Bill and Hillary came out and conceded, they wore purple. When Trump had his convention in Cleveland in twenty sixteen, right after Lebron won on the real King James's birthday, I think about that King James dies at fifty eight. Trump has the convention in Cleveland for the fifty eighth election. He came out to Queen we are the champions, and Queen Elizabeth equals fifty eight. Trump also equals eighty eight like purple, like Elizabeth, just with a simple cipher. That was eighty eight days after Elizabeth's birthday that he came out to queen, we are the champions before Bill and Hillary eventually conceded in Purple again. By the way, November fifth this year. This time, the election is November fifth. This time Trump gets fifty eight percent of the electoral college. And it's on November fifth, which is the day in history the Jesuits tried to assassinate King James, and of course Trump had the assassination hoax syncd up with Robert Kennedy, who got Secret Service protection right after I heard you say, we got to go. But man, do you want the one last piece on the Trump assassination hoax? Are you all to save it for another time?
Speaker 2: It's up to you. I mean, if you do it real quick, sure s. Yeah, go for it, go for it real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you go back and look, when RFK Junior filed his paperwork to run for president, he did it on April fifth, and that day can be written four or five or five four. Both de Ley Plaza and Ambassador Hotel equate to fifty four and forty five, where his uncle and his father died respectively. His father died at one forty four am. His uncle died JFK one hundred and forty four days from meeting the Poe Well when he filed his paperwork to run. That was one hundred and forty four days after the Superior General's birthday, the leader of the Jesuits. When Jesuit order equals one forty four, so does the United States of America. And of course that's a biblical number. It's a time number. It's not an arbitrary number. I's square to twelve, big time number. This year's election on November fifth, the anniversary of trying to assassinate King James but failing, it was one hundred and forty four days after Trump's birthday. And in the last election when Biden won, who's also Jesuit educated, Jesuit Georgetown simulated that Biden would beat Trump, Trump would refuse to step down and lead to a deadly altercation between Americans because of his refusal to step down. That was called the Transition Integrity Project put on by Georgetown June twelfth, twenty twenty, one hundred and forty four days before the election. And President Biden also equals one forty four, like Jesuit order. Again, there's so many, there's so many a peek, but that is wild and think about it. Lincoln to who blamed the Civil War on the Jesuits. What day was he shot? The fourteenth of April fourteen to four, the same day the Secret Service was created. So yeah, yeah, that's that's my introduction to Jamatra. I hope it was uh yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was pretty yeah, yeah, that was pretty fucking wild man. That was That was some wild ship. Zach Grief. Thank you very much. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, like listen, I could keep going all day, but unfortunately it is late. People got to go, and this was our second show. But I mean, you're always welcome back on my man, if you ever want to come back on that was. That was a blessed Let everybody plug themselves before we have you. Let everybody know where they can find you stuff again, Ethan, real quick, please sure, let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work and your books.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, thank you so much. Nick.
Speaker 1: That was an awesome presentation, really cool, cool deciphering numerological insights.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on you know all the usual suspects of the social media, and my books are on global com and also all the usual suspects and digest and yeah, I appreciate you, guys. Thank you Tyrone, Jules, thank you the man.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, Thank you for coming on. Thank you.
Speaker 3: By the way, I saw your presentation on cannabis. I loved it. Just uh, for the record, when when I found the magical word Jamatria, I was working on a nice joint at the time. I used to have a medical cannabis business. That's a whole nother story. I can tell you how that all.
Speaker 2: Definitely listen next time.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Thanks Zachary, appreciate that man.
Speaker 8: Thank you Ethan for coming on and asking good questions, never bringing good stuff to the show. Jules, my man, what is going on, sir? You made it back? I was hoping you would.
Speaker 7: Are we doing plugged?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir? Oh yeah, my bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, my kids came in here.
Speaker 4: I had to go.
Speaker 2: I'll assuming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, guys, this was a great show, fucking zach It's a great presentation.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I learned a lot and I have a lot that I have to research now. So thank you, and I'd love to get you on Gray Piled sometime. Happy to come on if you ever freem in. Have a good time, guys. I'm over on Twitter. Grateful pod, Instagram. Grateful to Underscore podcast when I use it, Rumble YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 3: I'll be sure to light.
Speaker 9: The stream, share it, go subscribe, and go over to Patreon if you want to support the show. Patreon dot com slash gray Pill Podcast. We do an esoteric book review every Saturday morning over there, strictly to Patreon. We're doing We're watching Firewalk with Me this week. I just finished season two of Twin Peaks. Don't worry, Nick, we still got to watch season three, so I'll have you on the hangout.
Speaker 3: Hey, when you watch Twin Peaks, look at the population on the sign.
Speaker 2: You're you're a Twin Peaks fann.
Speaker 3: Oh, Twin Peaks on the greatest shows all time.
Speaker 2: All right, nice man, that's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's a whole new discussion. So yeah, we finished up season two. We're watching Firewalk with me. We kind of analyze it, you know, just talk about it and have a good time over there. So yeah, and Nick, thank you again for having me on Ethan Tyrone. It was great to share stage with you guys again. And I got to get you guys scheduled on the show as well, so.
Speaker 2: Well, Jules, thank you for did you plug the live You may have plugged it. I just want to make sure you did. Did you plug the live show, the live show that you do, did you did you mention that which one? Already? Well? You do a live show with already Dead?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 10: I produce for a call in live call in parapolitical show every Tuesday with jose Gallas on Austin Ticard called Already did You can tune into that eight thirty Central.
Speaker 4: We do a call in portion at the end where you can come on and kind of shoot the ship with us and uh yeah, it's a good time.
Speaker 7: But uh oh yeah, And I'm going live Friday with JJ.
Speaker 2: We're doing a.
Speaker 3: Swapcast Friday night.
Speaker 7: So it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 8: Good good for you one man, Uh yeah, and then Tyron man, what's going on?
Speaker 2: All right? Hey?
Speaker 6: It was a good show man, A lot of great information. Broumu be about to do a deep dive. I'm not going to forget anything on you know, number thirty three. I'm paying attention to that a lot more. I appreciate what you shared. You can find everything about me on rebirth at theWord dot com. You can buy my book Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon, it was the best seller and I appreciate this one.
Speaker 5: This was a very good show.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah man, yeah, Zachary for really you really brought the heat with this ship.
Speaker 9: Uh, you guys.
Speaker 8: There was even times where I was just like, yo, I can't even handle all this in the chat, it was just like this is there's a fucking number overload.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That was really really awesome stuff. Man.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate you coming on and again, like I've known of you for years, so like this is wild. They even have you on the show, So I appreciate it. Please let everybody know who doesn't know who you are on the acal read Actually they can find you.
Speaker 3: If you just search my name as you see on the screen, you'll find my stuff. Again. Amazon recently says there's no more copies of my book, and I don't know who they're colling through, but now cost a fortune. I make this book free to download for any Both of my books are free to download. You don't need to If you search my name Patreon, you'll find it. You don't need to pay for the Patreon. Just use the search feature and just type in ebooks and you'll find the numerous times I posted it for free to download. I need to do another post. But my problem is right now I have it backed up on my external hard drive, but I can't find the plug in to put in the computer right now, so I need to go buy another one so I can just do that. But you can find my books for free to download. And there's also other websites that have made my book free to download if you look for it. If you really want to learn about this and read about it, trust me, my book's not that hard to find.
Speaker 2: A download, play up on Internet archive of repeat somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's out there.
Speaker 5: It's out there.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much man, for real. And and thank you the chat that you had the guys over on your on your side, uh, the men and women over there chatting it up. Great stuff because I could see the chat on here. Uh, just so awesome things, you know, being sent in the chat from both sides. That's what's up. That's why I love going live. There was tons of things just to read inside the chat. Fucking off the hook.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 8: That is the end of another Recalled Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.