Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I get to have on someone tonight who's become a really good friend of mine, And I wanted to do this uncensored on Rumble because, like you know, I'm going to do a center version for YouTube too, but you know, this is where we can really get down. And I guess Facebook isn't censoring anymore, so we can do it on Facebook.
Speaker 2: And I have would also on an X and also have it on Substack.
Speaker 1: But my guest tonight is none other than the amazing touchdown to Tommy Edwards. He's back with his twenty fifth appearance on the Typical It's right I said that he's back for his twenty fifth appearance on The Typical Skeptic podcast. He's a true multi dimensional talent. Tommy's a musician, He's a skateboarder. He's a former Virginia Tech record alongside his father. Tommy's life bridges the worlds of sports, music and the unexplained for experiences in black ops programs and paranormal phenomenon to his activisdom for targeted individuals and outspoken stance on ETE awareness. He's a fan favorite not just for his truth and passion, but for closing shows with his incredible guitar performances, including this signature track house Italian Nights topics. We'll get into hidden realities of black ops and human experimentation, paranormal activity and spiritual experiences, emotional and physical toll of CTE and targeting targeted individual advocacy. Maybe a lot of guitar performance and freestyle jam. How music helps with million awareness and awakening. And you can follow Tommy on YouTube at Tommy Edwards seven oh six two. And this cash app is doctor Gonzo Bingbong and uh and I have always links in the description and i'd like to big one Welcome back to.
Speaker 2: The show, Tommy, thanks so much for coming back on.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so what's what's new? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh? You know, same old, same ol, same ship, a different day, you know, more and more the same had replaced all the plumbing in my in my bathroom from you know, somebody having uh stuff so much like T shirts and like like grease gunn Greece down in there where it just wouldn't they just stopped it up. Yeah yeah, but I was.
Speaker 1: Doing I say, we could get into tonight. It was like when did you first start realizing? Like I know, you know, you said your target and we talked about that, but like when did you first start realizing you were part of like these black ops programs like that, Like you know that you might have been like involved in maybe some possibly some super soldier ship and stuff like that, like and would you still put together down?
Speaker 3: Well? I started, I'm still putting together. But I first started having like like some some sleep paralysis when my last summer at Tech, and uh, had some some experiences that year that that really you know, sent me on a on a quest to try to understand what was going on in my life beyond what I was you know, could could understand, you know, and sent me into a it's an existential crisis mostly And so I ended up like searching for information try to understand what that had been occurring, and that led me down the rabbit hole of conspiracies and a whole bunch of things. And then over the years, I just you know, things would occur and the coincidences would become too coincidental and too often, and uh, when I when I was in California, a friend of mine printed out all the chapters for Andy Peru's story Project Superman. And she did so because in paralleled my own life so so dramatically, like like just She's like, this could be you, you know, And I had, you know, fractured memories and stuff going back to childhood. But it was actually when I got like full on knew something was up, was when well, initially in twenty ten, when I when I went to print this and mail it out to UH to UH press all this is this is a twenty stars that it's an independent report following Virginia text shootings two thousand and seven, UH by myself, UH Tommy Edwards. UH I wrote four or sixteen uh tams when I finished it, and UH the founder of the Heart of Virginia Foundation, and and then it just it breaks down all the shortcomings and and what happened there, what neat, what should have happened afterwards, what didn't and and kind of details a bunch of you know, just the bs. But when I went to go pick those up from being from being printed at Kinko's in Asheville, North Carolina, I got a calls in there ready I want to pick him up. And I got there the guy acted super nervous, said that there was no they didn't have an order for me. And I was like, man, I talked to you for like twenty minutes last night. What are you talking about? I said, And I showed him on my cell phone where where I received a call from Kinko's, like you know, an hour before that. And as I was leaving, I drove around the back of the store and looked in the dumpster and and and there and in the bag was it was where all the copies that that I had printed, that they had been shredded. So somebody got in touch with that guy and scared him enough or he shredded everything and then acted like you know, he just tried to gaslight me and say that I was never there.
Speaker 2: I was sharing this out on telegramming on discorder.
Speaker 1: That's why I So, why do you do you think he was told beforehand to do that for me? Do you think he was like a like something or like a handler in some way in between.
Speaker 3: In between him calling me and me getting there, somebody got somebody got there or or or got in touch with him and scared you know, you know, scared the Jesus out of him, and got him to you know, shred forty copies of you know, I mean it was it was. It was a couple hundred dollars order. And but it really shocked me because it was in Astmonalth kind and I can understand maybe if it had been in Blacksburg or tech Is, but you know, I was a good three and a half hours away. And I've only told the board members, one of which I found out, you know, in two thousand and twenty, that that she had been a handler and had been assigned to me to uh, to disrupt what I was doing. And that was the longest relationship I ever had, which really you know, put a put a as far as.
Speaker 4: Far as like being able to trust people, it becomes hard, right, Yeah, It's like, you know, you never know who could be your handler, who could be uh yeah, I'm sharing this out to a bunch of places.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you went hard on it. You went hard on two things.
Speaker 5: You went hard on CT and you hard on uh the Virgin Text shootings like that was that was great that you spoke out against that stuff, Like do you do you think you like you think that's.
Speaker 2: What's brought on a lot of the targeting I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean I definitely, I mean it was it was they targeted me for disruption initially, and then uh and then uh uh with with you know, with with that, and then when I started gaining some steam and that that continued.
Speaker 3: But it was when I started talking about CTE and advocating for ct awareness and talking about my own experiences there when when I started really catching some ship. You know, it's started like that's when I started having to like I started researching, like you know, like I started having like more Gellon symptoms and some other weird shit going on, and just trying to find trying to find the vocabulary and understand what the hell was going on. It kept leading back to like targeted individuals and gang stalking and all the all those kind of things, And it seemed at the time then as I moved into twenty eighteen nineteen, I started, like after I published a five part series with the Goodman Project, Yeah, that's when I mean, I start getting followed back and forth from Virginia to Nashville and Nashville, Virginia, and like the FBI agents show up in my work and flashes financials that mean and just act weird as ship around me and uh, and then came back to Virginia one time and my back door standing open.
Speaker 1: What that's ah, like you you would always see I stuff out of place, right, and that's that's not of being targeted. They always would mixed out of pla. It's almost like so you know you would notice it, but like you know, they don't. They don't want you to know they were there, but they also want you to know they were there.
Speaker 3: Kind of they want you to know that they once it goes over, they want you to They want your attention, they want you to know they were there. And and it's you realize the things have been moved around. It's like it's it retraumatized you. And because you know, you know, you're like, well, somebody's been in the house, what's missing? What all has been moved? And then you keep climbing this stuff for weeks and like each time it's like, you know, were they here today? It's hard to tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know we can talk about was the Karen said, and that Karen said the chat she has codes from Mark Gallan's like you you have more Gallon's right, Like you're dealing with it, like and like, have you been kind of outspoken against Morgallon's too, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was supposed to speak at h the Disclosure Now conference two years ago about more gallons, and then my nephew was murdered. I couldn't go, And the day I was supposed to speak of the conference was the day they had his wake. And I got a couple of really weird messages from some folks that uh that that that led me to believe that his death had been attempt and as a way to try to shut me up, like and what what what do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is yeah, and it's it's horrible that they go to those depths, you know, but they will know you will go there.
Speaker 2: It seems like he was like.
Speaker 3: He was twenty six and uh, you know, just tragedy. You know, I got I got contact you.
Speaker 2: Was that Oh sorry, sorry, go ahead, go ahead. I was gonna say, do you feel like he was targeted to before that? And stuff like who's that? You're enough you my nephew.
Speaker 3: I don't think he was targeted before that. Like it was one of those things where somebody that I met one time in Nashville in twenty nineteen, who I didn't have a great like like interaction with all that much. Reached out to me the night after his his his weight and then mentioned something that a color that I was wearing at the wake. And and then after that, I have a cousin that I've never met that I met once when I was a kid that lives in Denver, that that that reached out to me and told me, you know, to shut up, that the government will kill me.
Speaker 1: I just remember too, I forgot that we can take live calls. I too, I uh, I just I just thought of that. You mean that I didn't need to go off track there. I just I want to log in for short and we can take some calls and people can talk about their experiences or whatever you like.
Speaker 2: That would be cool, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well wherever you want to go next? Where would you what do you think have you had any paranormal experiences late or anything like that or like anything like yeah, well the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, on when we were doing the the Halloween chat last night, this uh, this block of wood I've been painting, right, that's just a big thick piece of wood, you know, was sitting on my coffee table, just you know, sitting square on my coffee table, and all of a sudden it just fell off on the soone not nothing, but nothing else. Nothing on the table's moved h that you know, nobody was anywhere near it. It just fell off the table. And you know, this kind of happened pretty regularly. It seems that kind of that kind of stuff, you know, stuff falls over And I've got a my house is haunted. Yeah, is it really? Yeah, I've got I've got a little girl ghost that died of like a rheumatic fever or something back in like the turn of the last entry. Her name's Lucy. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she just sings around like she doesn't she doesn't want to cross over or something like that.
Speaker 3: Or no, she's waiting for her much. She's looking for her mom.
Speaker 2: Are you are you like, can you talk to her? And stuff like?
Speaker 1: Have you have you like have you actually like I'm like read shout, I've seen her, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I see her regularly, but I mean like she appeared in front of me one night, like when I first moved back in twenty twenty, and that's the first time, like, you know, I saw her, but we had talked about her, like I had a roommate at one point that would see her, and you see her at your purple vision most of the time. But uh, yeah, she's like eight or nine year old, eight nine years old when she died. She wears like like a long white like like like you know, like a sleep shirt kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You yeah, that's crazy, that's uh, that's yeah. So uh back to the I guess I'm I just go through my list here where we're going to talk about the hidden realities of black ops and human experimentation. You've been in the program since you were a little kid, right, because your grandmother had connections to the secret government clinics, is that correct?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 3: And she she worked, her office was in a black site at Rapid Army Ammunition Plant, and uh it's actually the same same place where Black Rock is running clandestine h Q for their you know operations, you know, with in scorching the earth with you know, the lasers that that Reagan envisioned at you know, Mali, and this entertainment purposes only people Mali and paired California and like Palisades and the weather manipulation that that that that caused the hurricane to increase speed and varocity and then drop nine hundred million gallons of water on Ashville, North Carolina, surrounding areas and just decimated the entire cities and entire towns. You know, the biblical foot floods in that area, and that happened. But also like monarch programming and in mass through electro magnetic frequencies and in sound, and you know, just awful stuff this.
Speaker 1: Uh run back again, says in the chat, she says, curious if anyone out there got an update on their phone last night. I don't know why the comets otherwise it says, here's.
Speaker 2: An update on their phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that means something else stuff or freeze they were trying to send out freezinkys.
Speaker 2: Or what you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My phone's always doing weird shit. My phone won't even connect to it to a carrier like a phone. I have to use it on Wi Fi.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you got like you got like Russian stuff in your phone, right, Like you got like it's not funny, it's not, but like you got like Russian like like programming in your phone, right and that or something like in one of your phones is weird?
Speaker 3: Ship? Is that weird shit and like I missed a call one time back in like twenty twenty and and had friend contact me it's and to ask if I was if I was dodging her, and she said that some woman answered answered my phone and I'd been home by myself the entire day with the phone in my pocket. And uh, I went back and had these had these miscalls that came through on on on the FaceTime and it was too like it was to encrypted like numbers. One of them was one of them was like a a crypto purse number, and I was able to to trace that back to a Russian like like crypto exchange and uh, one of one of the transactions on that crypto purse was over half a million dollars. H. Yeah, and they were using as a way to uh to communicate with that and you know, I tried to report that to the FBI and they had no interest. I mean they did. They hung up on me multiple times. I'm trying to get some help there. And also found out that that the part Virginia Foundation website at was was back online and it was in cyrillic and you know, they still were using my name and stuff and and but it was all in Russian. Actually, one of my former handlers, goes By Frankenstein, pointed that out to me. But it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Who was head of the volume Somewhere? No know who is Frankenstein? And like, how did you link up with him?
Speaker 3: I met him? I met him in twenty one. I went to see my son and stopped in Nashville on the way there and the way back, and I connected with him on the way back randomly, like he had commented on my buddies Facebook page on a comment that he had just made and I had just left his house, my buddy Billy, and I just interviewed him for documentary on CT that I was working on. He's a former former professional kickboxer and he was Marty Robbins nephew and his singer songwriter. It goes by Billy Devereaux, the singing mechanic and professional. He was. Yeah, and so I thurid it'd be good to speak on you know, head head injuries and you know his experiences. And but as I was leaving there, uh, the Frankenstein, Uh who I mean, I could give you a guy's name, but will William, Oh, oh it will come to me. But uh, he got by frank He was in a he was in a bad accident, and the nurses at frank at Vanderbilt nicknamed him Frankenstein. But he was in the military at the time, and he alluded to some things that were that were some some some military industrial complex companies that that were set up in in Bridge, Tennessee, and like some of the nominal spaces, back rooms, that kind of stuff. And he had been injured in a industrial accident. He was he was an army ranger at the time. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, so I met him. He he was living in Florida, but he's he's a music producer and we became friends, and yeah, I do all these these Frankenstein paintings. I can show you a couple of things real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you're doing, And I'm gonna do one of these areas. It's annoying.
Speaker 1: It only takes two seconds, like so like Tommy's gonna grab that ar work guy and I just go through this real quicknnoying.
Speaker 2: It's it's not not one of the work. It says, uh uh working. It's okay. I have to just read this. Let's be clear.
Speaker 1: Cryptocurrency is no longer emerging it's here. The latest movement move cements that reality's biggest way yet. Trump Media Group just into massive six point four billion deal with Crypto dot Com, cleaning up to scoop up, pointing it feels fast, low, de wild, taking rewards, roward purpose like cash back on your spends, the lunch America's c r O treasury.
Speaker 2: What's done.
Speaker 1: The company will be the biggest cr ab out there. Went in on the action. Head to crypto dot com today and grab some c r O. Let's make crypto right again.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Don't have Crypto yet, but uh, you know, I don't know if I uh yeah, but that's uh yeah. So you know, since something with Rumble, I have to do these ad reads every once in a while. But it's okay, you know, like you know, Rumble with for me when I had no YouTube, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like so I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dud I dig it, understand, I get it. I mean, you got you gotta feed the monkey. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point, dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's that's definitely good.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. I'm changing hats, trying to find something that made me look like a total up door. Okay, ei are some of my franking style paintings.
Speaker 2: Oh those are dope, man, that's that's really cool.
Speaker 3: That was the first one, the Crown one. I sold several prints a bit. I got a bunch of different ones, you know. Just I've been working on like this kind of stuff recently, just stuff that I can maybe sell, you know, for for decent uh you know, pricing and things that are relatively quick. This is this is on a I I typed in Darth Vader and big Bird and it printed and it made this this right here. I decided to paint the picture of it because it's hilarious. It's a big bird. Yeah, it's it's like if dark Maghbor had a girlfriend who was who was half like like like like pug yeah, loss of officer or something, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, like, if you want, I will put up some of these comments. This one is from uh, while you're showing your art. This one is from Karen McDonald. She says, I've had pre flood originals cyrillic like tartarian Russian sent to me many times for years now.
Speaker 2: So she so she gets it like you.
Speaker 8: Saw me, you know, yeah, and you know, Frankmstein and and the other handlets and stuff. They try to say, Oh, it's not it's it's not the c I A, that's that, that that's that's attacking with you know, micro wave break energy weapons.
Speaker 3: That it's that, it's the KGB mhm.
Speaker 1: When I say that just to cover with their ass, like, you know, like a c I agent would probably say that the cover.
Speaker 3: For the guy's ass, right, definitely, you know for sure, but he's.
Speaker 2: Probably neck deep in targeting, right most likely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you ever seen Aretha Frankenstein's a Pancake mix? No, that's my ad read the don't sponsor me anything. I just think it's funny.
Speaker 2: You're hilarious, dude, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I love Aretha Franklin. You know, I love all music. You know, I really do. We gotta do all.
Speaker 1: We gotta some guys that you I just know in the chats you'd like to see me and Tommy on the road, like we're thinking about doing it, Like we talked about it, and you know, we were thinking about going on the road and like doing some podcasts live from the road, and uh, you know, I mean I think that'd be fun. I want to do it before I get old, you know, like you know, hold to hang out with, you know, like it.
Speaker 2: Seems like we get along really well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lab from the Quantum Field.
Speaker 1: Party, exactly exactly it would be. It would be sick Anchor Haven says you reminder of Charlie Frost, she said, twenty twelve movie.
Speaker 2: She said, Charlie Frost Thomas. I don't know who Charlie Cross is either.
Speaker 3: Hm, I know Charlie. Uh, there's your there's your board.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we shall Yeah, I will see that. I gotta get that. That's sick man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, if you guys have any questions for Tommy, if anybody wants to call in, you can call in.
Speaker 2: I'll fire up the phone lines. Let me uh, let me fire up the phone lines, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And guys, you got somebody got a call him because this is Tommy's twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Apparents on my show. How about that? So that's why I mean, we probably already talked about it. We probably talked about it over again, you know what I mean. So you know, we want you guys to call in and like, you know, and I can read some of the Tommy questions and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 3: What's that I could read some of this certain certain segments of it that that I mean that this is what this got. This is what initially made me understand that I was definitely under the disruption and observation by courses outside of my awareness. And then, uh, and.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's it's it's the independent report that I wrote following the text shootings, but on the third year, third year anniversary, and uh, yeah, now here's the coincidence. I don't think it's coincidence. But the CIA asset that that that that broke cover and told me that she was she was my handler in twenty twenty, said that she when she moved back from Arizona in twenty ten, at her mom's house in Bedford, Virginia, my mom was former CIA that that there was a dossier on dining room table with my name on it. And that was in two thousand and ten. I didn't meet her to the point. Yeah, that's when I got confirmation though, that was you know.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 3: And a couple of years ago, my friend is here asked me to help help go disassemble an old building and the woman who owned the property and I were talking and she had been put through the same the same programming her ander brother at that at that underground site at at the Reverend Ammunition Plant. And it was the first person that had ever validated that, you know, other than you know, my foggy kind of memories that seemed like associated memories. But yeah, that was three years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh my Brycing got it. Thank you so much for posing that.
Speaker 1: Bryce and Pricing got the uh the phone numbers posted, So you guys, here's how you guys do it. And this is great that he knew, Like, we don't have any calls yet, but does you call five seven three eight seven seven seven six Street seven if you're outside the US called oh one one one five.
Speaker 2: Seven seven seven six three seven. I didn't mean to, you know, I didn't mean you're up to.
Speaker 3: Here, Tom, I just he got you gotta call area code six sixty six eight six seven five Strove nine, ask for Jenny. She'll patch you on through. Dude.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day when I was kid, they used to have those like those crazy porno lines, like it would be like one eight hundred and sixty sixty six tits.
Speaker 2: You remember stuff like.
Speaker 1: That, Like remember I don't know if you remember that, Like I remember that like like distinctly. There would be like crazy and then there'd be like the one nine hundred psychic numbers.
Speaker 2: You remember that, Like oh, miss Cleio, Miss Cleio.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know you were going to call. I know you're gonna call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah Warwick, Yeah, I remember Dean Warwick.
Speaker 9: She was just like yeah, yeah, like definitely, yeah, tell me something good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, anybody can call them guys and uh, you know, would love to hear from you and uh yeah, let's let's let's light up the phone lines and uh yeah. And so anyway you were saying about that paper, what can you tell us a little bit more about it?
Speaker 2: Like what is it like.
Speaker 9: Well after after shootings, just trying to understand what happened there and to try to understand just like the Virginia ranked like like like forty eighth in the country for mental health services at the time, and uh, it was, uh, it was just something that I tried to wrap my head around. Like throughout throughout my life, I've had like a lot of friends that have suffered from mental illness, and uh, a lot of artists and artist community has high higher rates of of mental illness typically uh than the general population.
Speaker 3: But so I just started researching to try to understand it. And then and then like coming up on the third anniversary, I wrote this in like a week and and then uh, I had planned to send it out to news desks and and and producers and stuff everybody from OPRAH to Nightline to sixty Minutes and uh like uh, all those those contacts gathered by the president I Board of directors. His son had been shot at Tech and they were trying to get touch with with Derek, his son when he got out of the hospital. He was the first one, the first one the least. And so I was gonna mail those out the same day, I mean, on the third anniversary, kind of similar to to Choe mailed out a a video like uh tape and kind of like a you know, die tribe to NBC news. Like in between the tex shootings, there were two people shot and killed in a dorm and then supposedly he went back to his dorm room, changed clothes, and then walked off campus to the post office, mailed this thing to to New York, to the to NBC, and then walked back to the dorm, picked up that get the weapons and then went to to the across campus again to Norris Hall where that where the shootings occurred. And then I'm supposed to believe that he unalive uh thirty people there and hit and wounded another twenty five with a nine millimeter in a twenty two. He and he just bought those like like a few months prior to that and had never had any experience begun before that, and they had trained mercenaries that said that, I mean, it was it would have taken you know, it really would seemed like more like two people. Just the sheer maunt of rounds that he went through and that that period of time, it was like they said he was doing uh to to to to the chest one of the head, and it was it was just like you know, like like like a you know, like a yeah, you know, like somebody trained in mercenary and which seems odd for this kid is is selective mute on the on the autism spectrum, like you know, and uh just didn't add up