Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun.
Speaker 1: On a Wednesday homepday.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, you have crested the peak.
Speaker 1: Of the week and it's all downhill from here in man, oh man. Do we have a gigantic, spicy show for you tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 3: So I have a theory. It's gonna be about the Trump Epstein stuff that can't I can't seem to escape it. He won't stop talking about it. You won't stop talking about it. New stuff is out. So I have a theory and I'm going to go over it. And I'm telling you right now. It may make you cheer, it may make you scream. Send me these stupid emails. I'm not my less. They're not goin or something like that. I don't know, but I'm going to lay it out. My theory is going to have things we know in it, and I will be clear about that when we know something. My theory will have sources of mind that have told me things, and I'll be clear about that too. And I'm not going to give you names. I can't do that, but I will be clear when a a source told me. I'll be clear when it's we know, and I'll be clear when I get to the I think because it is just a theory. But I'm about to lay it all out. You do not have to agree with my theory at all. God gave you a brain that works probably much better than mine does. Digest it. Listen, I'll lay it out. You disagree, fine, you agree, fine, But I think if I'm not correct on this, I think I'm real, real close to the truth that's coming here in a minute. But we're not just going to do that. There's going to be an amnesty push inside of the GOP. Get yourself ready for that. We have a woman who left the United States of America to escape racism, who got beaten to a bloody pulp because she's black. We have the country addicted to illegal immigration, Maria Salazar's back in the news, all that emails, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now let us begin, and so let me give the theory away right off the bat. I'm gonna do that thing. I'm sure there's a term for it that smart people will know, but I don't know what that term is. I'm going to tell you in a very condensed sentence or two what my theory is, and then over the next hour I would guess maybe twenty minutes. I don't know how long I'm going to lay out the reasons why, and then I'll sum it up again at the end.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll call.
Speaker 3: Us the sandwich method. Chris, I like that. I like sandwiches. What, Chris, don't you understand that there's well either way, my theory is Donald Trump. But what pause, pouse real quick for a second. I need to do a little clarification. There's probably going to be a moment or moments during this hour where I refer to an Epstein list. If I do that, that's not what I mean. Remember, as we discussed before, there is no list. That's an Internet term. People said the list released a list. Surely there's a list. Surely there's an Excel spreadsheet with every criminal in their crimes. That that doesn't exist. That's not a thing. What there are because of the trials around Epstein, there is a gigantic truckload of paperwork, boxes and boxes and boxes of documentation of various kinds.
Speaker 2: If I say the word list, just know that's what.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about. Files, boxes of them, lots of them in different places. Remember they were trying to get them back from New York there and this play through that they're everywhere. Okay, my theory is this, Donald Trump is on the list, He's in the files. But if you're a Trump hater you love hearing that. Let me clarify. I do not believe, and I'll lay out my reasons for this, that Donald Trump did anything wrong with Jeffrey Epstein. I do not believe that. I believe the paperwork that would look bad for Donald Trump. I believe it's now in those files. I believe this is my theory. I want to stress this is my theory that it has been added to those files, probably in the time between Joe Biden lost and Donald Trump was sworn in. That theory I just laid out again may have angered you, maybe it interested you. I don't care. But when I lay out the audio, the statements, things we know, things we've heard, it all adds up. Let just go with. The emails are full. Jesse, I figured you'd rather eat a bull of ricotta than talk about Epstein anymore. However, I'm trying to figure out why things feel so wrong about it. This guy says Jesse I suspect, with regard to Pam Bondi and the Epstein fil debacle, that Trump's defensive reaction to criticism of Bondi is due to a patriarchical instinct. He feels he needs to protect women. This guy says, why won't Trump stop? Every time he puts out another statement, he makes it worse, so on and so forth. Okay, okay, So let's lay a couple things out here. The deep state, I know, you know the term, maybe you use the term the swamp. What is it? What actually is it? There are large, incredibly powerful federal agencies who have grown in size and strength over the years. And over those same years, Congress, frankly and the President have been happy to hand over duties and obligations and just let the deep state, let the agencies handle it. Well, we don't want to deal with environmental regulations in Congress. Let the EPA work that sort of thing out. Well, I don't want to do actual oversight of our intelligence operations. I'm sure the CIA will work it out. Let's just give them another twenty billion dollars. Years and years and years of that has created a fourth branch of our government where we're supposed to have three. This branch of government is not only large and powerful, it has the frightening ability to destroy your life or my life. Let's be clear about this. If these people set their sights on you or me, they can destroy you. It's what they do. They don't just do it to your enemies, to America's enemies. They do it primarily to their enemies, the Deep States enemies. Remember she's still out there putting out good work. But remember Cheryl Atkinson. I've brought her up before. Cherol Atkinson was a journalist, I believe with CBS. I'm pretty sure about that. During Obama's presidency. You remember Obama's presidency. Look, the media always slabbers over Democrats. That was nothing new, but with Barack Obama, they took it to a whole new level. It wasn't it wasn't that they liked him. They loved him. They were infatuated with him. He was everything, and so they were always always always presenting him in the best possible light. Cheryl Akison, at least was not, not to my knowledge, some right winger. She wasn't new, she wasn't me just a journalist, but she was one of the raremans who took that job. Seriously, Barack Obama was doing horror abuses of power over and over again. Cheryl Akison was one of the few who stepped up and said, hey, you want to answer some questions about this. It didn't take long and Cheryl Akison began to discover that the government was looking at her in illegal, unconstitutional ways. And finally, do you remember this little bit of testimony from chero Akison?
Speaker 4: Here It is one little reported facet of my case is one of the federal agents involved in one of the operations against me said that they intended to plant child porn in my husband's computer. This is the FBI. There's been a case that's currently in litigation unrelated in which an FBI agent has testified that they did that. They have done that. It was not accomplished in my case. I guess the curtain was drawn on that facet of the operation prior to them doing it. But imagine how you ever get out of that. How they knew we had a young daughter at home and has allegedly conspired to do that.
Speaker 3: The deep state has the power to destroy your life, and they may have failed to do that. To Cheryl Atkinson's husband, But why do you think they would even consider employing a method like that, Because they've done it before, and because it works. Even if they can't get you in prison, and oftentimes they can. This fourth branch of government is large enough and powerful enough to destroy your life. So you wake up tomorrow morning and the local newspaper and everybody on Facebook talks about the child pornography you had on your computer the Feds planted there. That's how evil and powerful and purposeful they are. And we have to understand that before we continue. You with my theory and what I think is happening and why I think it's happening. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, walking through this Epstein madness out there, my theory on it before we move on and do other parts of the show.
Speaker 2: So allow me to continue to lay it out.
Speaker 3: I already covered in the opening about what the deep State will do and can do. They can plant things on your computer, they can hide files, destroy files, add to files. Also, remember there's no list, there's no client list. That's an idiotic Internet talking point. That's not how it works. There are troves of documents, boxes and boxes and boxes of them. Now, those are things we have to get clear. And I want to talk about something else that I know. Now, this is not just from a source. This is from a well placed source. You're just going to have to take my word on that one. You know, the FBI whistleblowers that I keep screaming about, brave FBI whistleblowers want to be brought back. You know what. I was told one of the reasons that at least one of them wasn't brought back. And I don't have his permission, so I can't. I don't want to use his name. But you know why he wasn't brought back hasn't been brought back yet because at some point during his suspension, some new information was added to his file that made him appear to have character issues. Now that it's time to review the file, Oh look, we've got these pages in here. This looks like a bad guy. We can't bring him back. They edited the files, added to the files to make somebody look bad and make him not higher. I just want to be crystal clear, that's the kind of thing these people do. They're doing it now as we speak. I also want to be clear. Remember how loudly I screamed about the delays, the delays of the confirmation of Cash Betel and Pambonni. And do you remember why it wasn't because I'm friends with either of those people, have some deep commitment to those people. It's not it at all whatsoever. Remember why I would scream about that over and over and over again. Remember what I said during the time, Well, yeah, okay, Chris, you have it. Go ahead, play it's long, go ahead, play it. Here's what I said. Trump was sworn in on January twentieth, but there were some specific nominations that kept getting kicked down the road. And you remember what I screamed about during that rant, that speed matters. The reason you need to move fast is so you can wrong foot the enemy. The reason you don't want to delay is because every day you delay, it's a day the enemy's trenches get deeper, his walls get higher. And I'm looking at an article here from February sixth. This is from ABC News. Committee vote on Cash Patel's nomination to be FBI director is delayed after Democrats object. Why because maybe you're sitting there saying, well, they're democrats they're going to lock shields, They're going to object. Yes, Democrats opposed pretty much every one of Trump's nominees almost universally, with the exception of Rubio. Democrats voted against almost all of them, but they didn't delay them. But Cash Battel head of the FBI, it really took a while. Tell you what pause on that. We'll come back to it. Pam Bondi, she was one of the last ones as well, and in fact, Pam Bondi was choice number two. Donald Trump's first choice to be Attorney general was Matt Gates. Think about the GOP senators and how they reacted to other Trump nominees. They tried to raise a stink about hegxeth and got smacked around for it. But other than that, they confirmed all of them. RFK confirmed them all. Yet Matt Gates attorney general. He was a bridge so far that they couldn't whip the votes for him and dumped him in a couple days. Then they went with Option B Pam Bondi and kept her to the end. Okay, now let's go back to the Cash Battel thing. Donald Trump was sworn in on January twentieth, sixteen days After that, the Senate Democrats came out and they announced cash ooh, we're delaying him. But again I ask you why they weren't going to stop him, even when they were asking the hard questions about this or that or the book he wrote. There was never even the tiniest bit of movement in the Senate GOP indicating the GOP was going to vote against cash Betel. Cash Bettel becoming FBI director was never, ever, ever in doubt. He had, as far as I can tell, universal GOP support in the Senate. So why delay him? Why is it that the head of the FBI you want to wait as long as humanly possible before he takes over. What do you think the communists were doing with these delays? I warned you back in January. I think it was three days after Trump's nomination. I was on the radio screaming, this is as close as I got to screaming, screaming, this is too slow. Why Because I knew exactly what the communists were doing. The day after election night, Election nights on a Tuesday, the first Tuesday in November, Wednesday, I promise you, the Secret Police Agency was making preparations. Preparations do you remember Donald Trump in the misery he went through during his first presidency, especially the first two years of it. Did you know that a lot of that stuff happened, A lot of the prep work for that happened after Donald Trump won and before he was sworn in. When communists are about to lose power, they don't sit around waiting. Instead, they start adding things. What do they add? Well, I had a source tell me exactly what they added. Well, he used a term for it. We'll talk about that in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, walking through this thing step by step, laying out exactly what my theory is why. And I'll get to Trump's statements. I'll read them. I'll get to a couple different things specifically, But I'm laying out what sources have told me, things we know from the past from documentation, things we've heard from sources. And allow me to repeat this one, which I have told you before, And this one is specifically about the FBI. And I can assume, because this source told me this about the FBI, that the same kind of thing was taking place and the other intelligence agencies. This source is someone who would know. That's all I can say. And the term he used was tripwires. I believe he also used the term minds, but we'll stick with trip wires because I remember that. I'm asking, hey, what about this at the FBI? What about that? What I asked about the Epstein files, what about that? I'm trying to get information so I can bring it to you. And he told me, Jesse, while they were waiting for Trump to take over the deep state, the swamp, whatever word you want to put on it, they were putting trip wires up everywhere, laying mines everywhere, just like I told you they were. They weren't sitting around waiting, Well, Trump's going to get in there. Remember these people declared war on Donald Trump for four years when he was president. Remember it was the deep state that really did that. It was a deep state that got him impeached twice. We even had the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, CIA directors. They all declared war on Trump. And then somebody tried to murder Donald Trump, arrested him, tried to throw him in prison, but then he wins an election. What do you do if you're part of an agency that's been trying to destroy a powerful man. You even got him out of power, and then you wake up one morning and you get the memo that he's coming back to power. What do you do? You make preparation. Now, let's let me finish, hopefully finish laying this out, because that was a long build up to this. People want to know why Trump used to say this, would.
Speaker 5: You declassify the Epstein files?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, all right, And now almost every day we're getting this.
Speaker 5: He didn't have a policy, some lunatic around the desk kind of policy. Whoever operated the autopen CATA policy, which is, by the way, I think the biggest scandal. That's the scandal they should be talking about, not Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Why we talk about EPs Let's talk about the autopen every day it's this.
Speaker 6: And your attorney general told you this was a hoax?
Speaker 3: What evidence?
Speaker 5: It's not the journey General. No, I know, it's a hoax. It's started by Democrats. It's been run by the Democrats for four years. You had Christopher Ray and these characters and call me before him, it's a bad group. It started to actually look at the Steele dossier that turned out to be a total hoax. The fifty one agency intelligence so called intelligence agents was a hoax. It's only a big hoax. It's perpetrated by the Democrats and some stupid.
Speaker 3: We've been wondering why he's using this line. It's been same line over and over again. He put this on social media today today radical left of hit pay dirt again, just like pay attention to this, just like with the fake, in fully discredited Steele dossier, the line fifty one intelligence agencies, the laptop from Hell, so on and so forth. He then goes on and says they stick together like glue. This is their new scam. It'll forever be called the Jeffrey Epstein hosts and my past supporters bought into this. BP uses a partty word hook line and sinker. They haven't gotten it. They never will go by the unitic, lunatic left. I've had more success than six months of these idiots advent harsh harsh words for people talking about it, people caring about it. Now, why would he bring up the Steele dossier again, the fifty one intelligence ations, the laptop from Hell. Let me play this again. What he said, This is what he said. You see why there was a minute missing from the jail house team. Yeah, sir, I'm just interested.
Speaker 5: Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years. You're asking, we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy?
Speaker 3: This creep?
Speaker 2: Can't we change the subject?
Speaker 3: Do you see why there was a minute missing from the gailhouse?
Speaker 6: Has your attorney general told you this was a hoax?
Speaker 3: What evidence?
Speaker 5: Journey General? No, I know it's a hoax. It's started by Democrats.
Speaker 3: He's been run by the Demo. Remember when Elon Musk and Donald Trump had the big poop throwing contest online that made everybody uncomfortable. They had a big falling out, and Elon Musk, wealthiest man in the world, said this quote, time to drop the really big bomb. Donald Trump is in the Epstein files. That's the reason they've not been made public. Have a nice day, DJT. That's quite a thing to throw out there, isn't it. My theory is I believe Donald Trump is in the Epstein files. I do not believe. Again, this is my theory. I do not believe that he did horrible things with Jeffrey Epstein. I believe potentially. I guess he could be a bad guy. I don't know. I don't know him. I believe potentially, I believe there were edits additions made to the files, trip wires, if you will, before Donald Trump, cash Betel, Pam Bondi could even step in there. I believe the Department of Justice, the FBI they know this, of course, because they do have the files, and I believe they've told him this. We all heard this exchange. I just played a little bit of it with Trump and Bondi the other day where Bondi was asked a question and Donald Trump jumps in, and we all, myself included, thought Donald Trump was jumping in to defend her. Listen to it again, after what I just said, maybe Pam Bondi's defending him. Can you see why there was a minute missing from the Geil House team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sir, are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years? You're asking, we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy? This creep that is unbelievable. Do you want to waste the time and do you feel like answered? I don't mind answering. I mean, I can't believe you're asking a question on Epstein at a time like this where we're having some of the greatest success and also tragedy with what happened in Texas. It just seems like a desecration.
Speaker 3: But you go ahead. He's lashing out, He's calling everybody who cares about this stupid, You're falling for a Democrat hoax. I think he knows that, yes, the Communists, that they made additions to these files, additions that will make him look bad and criminal. I think he's been told, mister president, we don't want all this stuff exposed because you are someone close to you maybe will look bad. And I think that's why he's taken the very bizarre stance of you shouldn't talk about this anymore. Shut up, you idiot. Talk about something else doesn't land well. I see my emails not landing well with you. And I think Donald Trump's a lot of things. He's most definitely not a dummy. I think he's aware that's the kind of thing that's not going to land well. So if you're saying something repeatedly, he's saying the same thing over and over and over again. Move on, shut up, move on, idiot, stop working. This is a hoax. It's a hoax. I think he's prepping the ground. And let me make a prediction, one that I pray to God doesn't come true, because I hope my entire theory is wrong. I think the information is going to leak. That's what I think. And I think he knows this information is going to leak, and that's why he has spent the last week or two telling you this is made up, this is incredible. He keeps using that term credible. This is made up. It's a hoax. It was James Comy, it was Obama. It was a hoax. It's a hoax. It's a hoax. I don't think Donald Trump did anything wrong with Jeffrey Epstein. I do believe he's in the files. Now I'll put a bow on this point that may drive it home for you. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a long, heavy first hour.
Speaker 3: Please keep in mind if I have said anything that offends you, I don't care, but you are welcome to emailing your love, your hate, your death threats are I'm never listening again to Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Let me make my final point, because maybe I threw you off with this little bit of that theory. I would imagine you're mostly with me on some of it. Maybe you disagree, and again that's fine to disagree, it really is. I hope you do sometimes. But maybe the part where I say I don't think Donald Trump was in those files, but I believe he now is, and I think they added him in, maybe that part of it, maybe that part grades on you a little because you think, Okay, is he just defending Trump because it would be unpopular. Again, I'm not defending or criticizing. I'm explaining I didn't put that in there because I'm defending Donald Trump. It's not. Do you know what has me convinced that Donald Trump has been freshly added to the Epstein files? The left? And here's why. The greatest point that was made about the Epstein files during Biden's presidency, when people were saying Trump must be on it, Trump must be on it, the greatest point was if Trump was on it, they would leak it. These are people who will lie, cheat, steel, do whatever they have to to destroy their enemies. Most definitely destroy Donald Trump. If they had something damaging on Trump, Epstein damaging on Trump, they would have leaked it. But now now that it's in there, the same people who were actually on television saying we should keep this quiet, we have to protect the visdom. Now the same people who said that when it really wanted it released. Remember how long democrats have said keep it quiet, keep it quiet. There are victims, what about the victims, Keep it quiet, keep it quiet. And now those same Democrats, politicians, media people are on the news saying we should get these files out. The people have a right to know why, because before they didn't want you to see who was in there. Now they do. Allow me to introduce you this montage's courtesy of maze More. By the way, allow me to introduce you to Sonny Host them.
Speaker 6: People were dying for this information. There was some sort of list that everybody but was going to come out. And who's on the list. What's important for us to note is we shouldn't been repeating names that are on the list, because just because your name has not on the list but in the documents. Just because your name is on the documents, does it mean that you have done anything criminally irresponsible or illegal or civilly irresponsible, or that you were clients or that you.
Speaker 3: Were a client.
Speaker 6: The only really these documents, as I read them, only reflect Epstein's sexual assaults of women and his sexual behavior. So I think that a Healane and Galane and so being named in this suit does not equate to being accused of wrongdoing. And I think that is extremely important because conspiracy theories seem to not understand or enjoy facts.
Speaker 3: That's what you used to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, these are the facts. There is a list. Trump's name is on the logs, the passenger logs of Epstein's aircraft at least seven times. That's already been made public. I mean, of course Trump is denying any any and all allegations, but all of that information is out there. Why not just put it to rest and say release the look.
Speaker 3: Cut before when they didn't think he was in there, Hey, get this list out of here. We don't need to see a list. What about the victims? Protect the victim. It was only Jeffrey Epstein in the files. Now you've even got Democrats like Dick Durbin saying we need the lists.
Speaker 2: We got to put it out there. We deserve to know.
Speaker 3: To put a bow on it. My theory is Donald Trump is on that list, or someone close to him. He is in those files. He has been newly added to those files, but he is now in the files. They laid the trip wire for him, and now he is in between a rock and a hard place. Now you can open up the books and who knows what they put in there about him. You can open up the books, and if that happens, or if it leaks, which I believe they will leak it, then you have to go explain yourself, which I believe he's already doing. That's why he's saying hopes, hopes, hopes, it's hopes. It's not credible to hopes. I think he is pre explaining for what's going to be exposed that and I think he's immensely frustrated, and that's why he's lashing out at his own supporters. He believes he's doing great things, and he is. I think he wants to just focus on that. He doesn't want this landmine out there anymore, so he wants everyone to blow it off and move on and hey, guys, just forget about it. Hey, can we just forget about it. Please forget about it. But he's going about it in his way, kind of scolding people. You're stupid, you're dumb. Well, it was so today.
Speaker 5: He didn't have a policy, some lunatic around the desk kind of policy ever operated the autopen catapolicy, which is, by the way, I think the biggest scandal. That's the scandal they should be talking about, not Jeffrey Epstein. The scandal you should be talking about is the autopen because I think it's the biggest scandal one of them.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's a huge scandal. I secured the border, we got trade deals coming in, we got things where deportations are happening.
Speaker 2: Looks like inflation might be coming down.
Speaker 3: Focus, focus, focus, Please don't talk about this, Please don't talk about this.
Speaker 2: But the problem is.
Speaker 3: What he's trying to do is an impossible task because of the reasons we've laid out. You cannot tell the American people now to ignore a scandal that implicates powerful people because the people were tired of that stuff. They are they don't want to hear it, and we can't wish it away. How to solve it? If my theory is correct, how does he solve it? How does he do it? I'm not sure. How is he supposed to do it? If opening the files means putting himself on blast, how do you walk through that minefield? I don't have the answer, but that's my theory. As I said before, God gave you your own brain, you don't need to use mine. Can disagree with any part of it, but I laid out exactly why I think what I think, and I think it's pretty solid.