Speaker 1: The second date update on.
Speaker 2: kJ Let's get Katie from okac in here. Second date update.
Speaker 3: Hey Katie, Hey Katie, how are you?
Speaker 2: We were trying to figure out why Ethan's ghosting you right now? I mean, what are your thoughts here?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I don't know. I just I just want to know what happened. So it started. We wat for lunch, right and and that was really the only time other of us had available, So it was kind of a quick date, like forty five minutes. And I was a little rushed because I had to get back to work, you know. And I remember I kept apologizing because I was like looking at my watch, trying to keep an eye on the time. So maybe that annoyed him, maybe, sure, like like I was acting like I was trying to like I didn't want to do it, like I wanted to get done with the date.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I thought it was a quality first date. You know, it was fun, he was nice, and I just want to do over.
Speaker 3: You know, well, well we have some time, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were on a time crunch, and I get that at least you made the effort. So yeah, one of those deals where I've been there where You're like, do you have somewhere to be? You know why, but you did you had to be back to work. Yes, Okay, we're gonna we're gonna make this good for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Okay, hey, are.
Speaker 2: You trying to figure out how you are going to do the second date? Update? Now you remember your date with Katie now she admitted She's like, listen, I know lunch was rushed and she was looking at her watch. She's like, I really need to get going. She thinks you maybe thought she just didn't want to be with you, and she kind of wants to do a duel over on that first date.
Speaker 1: You don't seem to want to, let me tell you. I'm like, so glad it was short. I mean any longer probably would have lost my freaking mind.
Speaker 4: Why Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So she's like asking the server, could you bring me for a napkins? Oh you know what, an a more sauce packet, and then he'll bring him to the table and like she puts him in a purse.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, she's like yeah, taking supplies home like.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm like, I'm like, you know that stuff not for personal you Saige at home. It's like for here and en plus it's lunch. The waiter's dizzy, so like he's bringing you additional stuff so you could have this stock pile of assortments at your house.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, first of all, this sounds exactly like something Amanda would do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, take that home.
Speaker 2: And secondly, Katie, is this is I mean, is that really what happened? You were asking for extra things so you could take me home?
Speaker 3: Okay, Like it was not like that. He makes it sound like I shoved everything into my purse, like as soon as they brought it out, you know, I asked, I wait until you were done eating everything, and then I put stuff in my furse because you're getting ready to go.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Like when you print in your purse, it's still not stuff you're supposed to take home.
Speaker 3: Listen, like one that's been sitting on your table right, Like once they're printing, they're staying cable. It's not like they're giving it to another customer, right, They're just gonna throw it away.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go with that.
Speaker 1: So why'd you ask for two sets of plastic silverware to take with your leftovers? Then?
Speaker 3: Like like so I could eat the leftovers at work.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, so two sets of silverware you're going to share with the you share with someone at work? Right?
Speaker 4: No, because sometimes I eat the leftovers over a period of time.
Speaker 3: I might eat the leftovers over a couple of lunches at work they give you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Or because you're building a freaking restaurant and you gotta all the supply in your closet home.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Also, Oh, okay, so what about the sugar packet taking the sugar brackets?
Speaker 3: I touched them.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think and I touched them, and they were just gonna get thrown away, So I'd rather use it later and let it go to waste.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'm just gonna bring this up. I think my mom does this. My mom's a wonderful woman.
Speaker 1: Amanda.
Speaker 2: You you do this right, for sure, Amanda, You're a wonderful person. So this is enough of a deal breaker that you're like, nah, doesn't I can't date someone that takes some things home from the restaurant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it totally is that. It's freaking low class to me. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh please, dude, you took me up for a hamburger. Okay, I'm like, that is really what a high class be it?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 3: No, I'm good okay, Actually me too, I'm good too.
Speaker 2: Oh you're done to.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, everybody's done.
Speaker 1: This wasn't gonna work out.
Speaker 2: We can agree on this, right, I mean the.
Speaker 4: Place I'm not robbing, the restaurant I wasn't asking for, like bosses of back customer is always right.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna let you go eat it. Thanks for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Okay, thanks.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna give me a giant portion, I might need to set the silver word to eat it later.
Speaker 1: That's on you forgive me a giant portion. I'm with her.
Speaker 3: That's not that big of a deal. It was just a few napkins and sugar whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're probably a great person and he's missing out now for something, well you know what.
Speaker 3: That's on him exactly.
Speaker 2: Way to hold your ground. Thanks for coming on the second date updates.
Speaker 1: Thanks awesome.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for try. I appreciate it.