Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gamesteratu. It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't want to.
Speaker 1: Mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangstatu.
Speaker 3: Oh pach, baby, You're a game.
Speaker 4: Statue for the war.
Speaker 5: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 6: Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: The Fellas.
Speaker 5: This ain't my first time at the Rodeos.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, I got a very special guest, very excited to get this man on. I had met him at the Cosmic Summit. I actually thought he might have been somebody else because I saw him talking to Mike and Dave and there we were all we had a mutual friend in a way, and I thought that might have been him, and it wasn't. And I guess I was meant to happen because he eventually gave me his card. We talked a little bit, and I wanted to get him on the show because I think he's got some amazing stuff. But before we get to him, I will introduce the other rejects on the show. And we got Lisa back from the field.
Speaker 4: We missed you.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for finally coming back on the show The Occult Reject made Scientist.
Speaker 4: What is up?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me about good feedback, and I told the rejects, I'm really looking forward to this topic. I thank you and I kind of talk to that here and there different things to look at that. So anyway, the only thing I need to plug is the Ecual Research Institute dot.
Speaker 7: Org and check all right.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you very much. And Headless Giant, what is going on? Sir?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: You know what, I'm the Headless Giant. You can watch our mail bag show every Thursday where we read your metaphysical slash occult slash paranormal emails also mall dreams and any other dreams that you could have. We just did a great episode with Pretty Bog talking about her astral projections slash dream about her grandmother and how it became a frightening experience. I suggest everybody go check it out. It's a very likely episode. So you can send your emails to me at Headless Giant podcast dot gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you very much. And we got Tim Constantine joining us tonight. What is going on?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Tim Constantine. My show is sixth Censory Podcast. You can find me on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Instagram. Hello to all the other rejects. Happy to be here, and Nick, thanks for having me on again.
Speaker 6: Of course, man, of course, I always love what you bring to the show.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. And last but not least, before Julie gets here, we got Ethan Indigo. What is going on, sir.
Speaker 9: I'm honored to be here with you guys. Great to communicate. This is gonna be a really fun subject, Brian. I'm excited to hear your presentation. I write on the esoteric and even the basic exoteric, and a couple articles on Occult Research Institute dot org and more to come.
Speaker 6: So honored, honored to be here. This is gonna be fun. Hell yeah, thank you very much. And then finally, three minutes into the show, finally a getting to Brian. Please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your stuff, and please let everybody know about this movie.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to about any what you want to call it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, Nick.
Speaker 3: Well look, man, let me first just start off by saying, you know, thanks for having me on. It's it's such a pleasure to be here with this group tonight, and you know, to meet some new people. I appreciate you guys taking the time to do this. I'm I'm quite honored. Yeah, it was kind of funny. We were just walking in the hallways of this hotel and I think Nick, you were like, hey, you Chris or something, and I turned around. I'm like, he must be talking to me anybody else, you know, Brian. But then it turns out we both knew this guy, Ricardo. So I'm like, okay, well there's a connection there. And you guys, yeah, you know, I mean, God, Ricardo, Mike and Dave. Know, everybody knows Riccardo. So while not everyone is familiar with what the Cosmic Summit is, maybe this group is. You know, pretty much anyone who's going there, there's a high probability they're working on something. They've got a shot something going on. So you know, it's these types of connections happen. And you know, I've made a few different other connections, and I'm sure you made a bunch when when you were there. That's that's what we do. We connect and we tell stories and we see where there's some overlap between you know our areas of interest, and I don't know how much overlap there is with what you guys normally focused on in Mars. There might be a little we can get into it. Nikki didn't. I don't know if you've got a chance to finish it. But it gets a little bit like it does, get heavier, man, it gets into the paranormal.
Speaker 6: Oh you know what, probably the last minutes I didn't catch. Yeah, I can't catch that was probably the most relevant watch it. So I can want to show over it for sure.
Speaker 3: Not a problem.
Speaker 4: Well, nobody else saw it of me, so.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't matter if everybody else, Well, that's fine. I let me just you know, I sort of just offer some context here. Yes, I'm I'm a documentary filmmaker and I've got a film coming out about Mars. Now that might not seem so sexy. Trust me, I get it. If you're like most other people. Heck I was like most other people. As of a couple of years ago. I thought, well, what's what's there to know about Mars? It's read what else?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 3: It looks like Arizona. Yeah, so you know, I have someone very close to me. Her name is Ginger. I think she's watching right now. High Ginger, and you know she Nick. You know Ginger, you mentioned her at the Coasak Snod credit goes to her because she gave me a book written by Graham Hancock. You guys probably know Graham Hancock, Fingerprints of the Gods. This was new to me as of a couple of years ago. I had note idea, what the hell this book was. I started reading it and like, what is this fiction?
Speaker 2: What the hell is this?
Speaker 3: And then I realized it wasn't. I'm like, hey, this Graham Hancock guy. Really, man, he's got something going on here. I got to figure out what else he's written, and I went through his archive of books. Lo and behold, he's written a book which not many people know about. But he's actually written a book about Mars, and this came out in the late nineties. In that book, I learned a whole lot about what NASA has discovered about that planet since nineteen seventy six when we really started probes down to the surface. So this, you know, long story short, this was a rabbit hole that I went down and I ended up on Mars. I learned so much that I was compelled to do something about it because I felt like the rest of the world needs to know about this information. And I sort of had this internal debate, Dude, do a documentary. I'm a filmmaker. I haven't ever done anything this long before. I've always done short films. But it just spoke to me. You guys know what that feels like. Well, there's material that just speaks to you. Gotta do something about it. You gotta get in the game. You can't be a passive you know, spectator. You got to you gotta do something. So I did something, and I came out on the other end with a distribution deal and the film is coming out on Amazon in August. So and here we are today talking about this, and you know, before we get into the heavy details, you know, it'd be nice to take an interesting and sorry, it'll be nice just to take a quick pull here in the room to see what everybody knows about Mars. So I know where to start from, and I know where to fill in the blanks, at.
Speaker 4: Least what I saw with you. First. We'll see how your mike's going.
Speaker 1: Now, I see now, now, ye does it sound better?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Mars for me? You know scientifically elementary all the way into college, was that it was a planet that used to have life and doesn't anymore. It potentially was either that it moved away too far away from the optimal I guess orbit to sustain life, or something catastrophic happened that it no longer was a was it reducing hemosphere to where oxygen exists, And then a majority of the red comes from the iron oxide from the volcanic activity that it once had or does have, or what have you. And then that it had dry eyes at the polar caps. That's pretty much majority of what I know scientifically esoterically, everything from a dome uh Man of red clay, and that we may have come from Mars, we came down from a you know kind of language, and that we were made from red clay. So that could potentially mean that we came from Mars and then descended into Earth. So things like that.
Speaker 3: Nice, thank you God, you hit some nice broad strokes there, And you know, I think that's pretty much on the money. That's a whole heck of a lot more than most people.
Speaker 4: In the documentary.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a fantastic answer. You know, I'd love to hear from things Lisa loved to hear from everybody else there go ahead this well.
Speaker 8: In May two of nineteen eighty four, the CIA conductive research with Project Stargate where a remote viewer number one, Joe McGonagall, was tasked to view what Mars was like one million BC and they gave him coordinates that were in an area where he saw massive obelisks and pyramids and a group of people that were like huddled and somehow they could see him and knew what he was doing, but they weren't too bothered by it, and they kind of told him that their planet was going to die and that they had sent some people away to a different planet and they were hoping that they would get back some So that was the viewing of Mars at one million BC conductive build. Who knows a video that's true, but that's what I.
Speaker 7: Know about mines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe mcmonagall has been making the rounds lately. He's one of the more popular guests on practically everyone's podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Yeah, I mean, is.
Speaker 3: He's still with us? He's getting up there in age, He's still with us. But yes, there's been a lot of talk about this. This particular aspect of Mars, Tim and Ethan. What about you guys, who's going first?
Speaker 4: I guess I'll go ye.
Speaker 5: So first of all, I just want to say I hope that this gets weird today. You mentioned that it might paranormal all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Let's let's go there. Let's get weird, man, because this is already weird for me. This has already been a synchronicity for me because I forgot about this show. It's it's my faults, my bad. I just missed the email and I saw the invite an hour before, so I decided to hop on. I'm supposed to be talking to somebody about this subject on Saturday, so I was going to look into Mars stuff tonight anyways, So this has just been kind of weird for me. It's cool what I know about Mars. Well, Sidonia comes to mind. Then you have the possible Bible connections with Edom meaning Red. There are two wars mentioned one in Judges one in the Book of Isaiah, where there seems to be a celestial something celestial happening beyond just Israelites fighting Edomites. Angels were admonishing a group of people who maybe weren't people a group of individuals from space who were supposed to come down here and help Israelites. It's in there, you just gotta read with your glasses on.
Speaker 3: I guess so.
Speaker 5: I'm always I've always been curious about those possible Mars connections in the Bible, and then of course, of course they're remote viewing CIA documents. I saw, uh, I'll put off. I think it was the Rogan interview, the recent one where he was talking about remote viewing Mars, and as he's talking about it, I'm thinking back on the time when I actually read through those documents and hearing him talk about it was bringing shedding new light on that. For me, I thought that he was talking about in the documents because they've been redacted and maybe spun I thought that he was talking about aliens up there in those I don't know, some sort of a cryogenic sleep chamber or something. Now I realized in the interview, I realized, oh, he's talking about something that looks like us.
Speaker 7: Big, like they were humans.
Speaker 5: They were much taller, yes, all the humans.
Speaker 7: So it seemed like have you ever seen the movie John Carter, I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that that sort of John Carter monster that was much bigger because they had lower gravity on Mars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know that could have make s Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's I'll cap it off with that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then that's so I'm just curious, Tim, I'd be curious to know who you're talking to on Saturday about Mars.
Speaker 5: Okay, a guy named Doug Elwell. Okay, well, he wrote a book called about Planet X. So he's new to me too.
Speaker 3: Actually, okay, all right, thank you, Ethan Well.
Speaker 9: I love chipping into all these wonderful interpretations. I call I call it a cult intelligence instead of artificial intelligence. We all bring some really interesting ideas. One thing that's interesting is the long you know, as long as humanity has been here, the symbol symbological influence of Mars. Even at the turn of the century. Uh, there was a book written by a Russian author, a fiction book that was really one of the first modern science fiction books that and I think it's it is called rather Red Planet, and it is uh, you know, excuse me, red star, and and it is in the inspiration for the red star symbolism in Russia certainly and beyond. And there the guy goes to a utopian planet where you know, communism has manifested anyway influence interesting influence. And as someone with a layman's comprehension of the nuclear experiment and an interest in it, I find the idea that you mentioned in or the preview to your film mentions the idea of the xenon. Forgive me for forgetting the element number, but I find that a really compelling proof of some sort of phenomenon that's undeniable. So those two, just the long term influence on humanities thinking and that very hard science of that being indicative of a powerful event strikes me.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, Thank you for that. Yeah, you guys are touching on some interesting points here, Julia. I OK, here with the question before I get into more about what I've worked on here with Mars, I was just taking a poll of the room to see what everybody else what their starting point was with Mars.
Speaker 2: With Mars in particular. Yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, I when I first started my whole conspiracy theory journey, I was a big Gaya person, and I watched a lot of interviews of people saying that there was some interesting stuff going on on Mars and that in astrology and stuff. Obviously, I think that it does have a spiritual influence over people. I mean, I'm curious about all of that stuff. I'm not gonna like pooh pooh anybody's beliefs or anything. But there's supposed to be like some kind of different race of people that lives there or something like that. I know a lot of people have talked about that before. Yeah, I don't know, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is good you guys. You guys have have heard a bunch of the cool stuff. And for those that have joined us who are watching this who have no idea what we're talking about, you know, I'll do my best to try to make sense of all of this. So yeah, I think if we go back to what Lisa was saying, that the broad strokes, I guess from the mainstream scientific perspective, and thus the title of the film, what we see today is the planet was not always as it appears today.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 3: A blue planet. It was a blue planet before Earth, and then something happened to it. Now, when we say blue planet, there's that excellent BBC series, you know, Blue Planet, you guys probably seen. But aside from that, what does the word that the phrase blue planet mean what do you think that means? What does that conjure up?
Speaker 4: Water?
Speaker 5: Water in life? Going back to something Lisa said, because you know, how do we determine if there's life or not out there in the universe. It seems to be if there's water or not. And judging by the scarred topography of Mars, there seems to have been water there. So I think it's safe to say that there was life there. Maybe still is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. It's that simple blue water life.
Speaker 8: So and I have a quick question, Yeah, there might be an issue when it comes to there's no differences in like the soil texture. I mean, like just looking at it from Earth, it doesn't seem like there's massive changes in the I guess geological features. You know, it all seems sort of one shaded read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of does. So at a glance, Mars really just appears to be quite an uninteresting place. Everything's just homogeneous. I can't help but use the word boring. I mean, how many Rover photographs have you guys seen? Just a bunch of rocks, just a bunch of red rocks. Thanks, Okay, I've seen this one hundred times before. What's the big deal? Well, the big deal reveals itself when you start looking at the details. Okay, And when I started looking at the details as published by people years ahead of when I even came across this stuff. See, the thing about the documentary is that it's not really breaking any new ground. All the information that was presented was already published either in research papers or in videos, in books. So I just took a you know, let's see a general look at the entire landscape, and I said, there's a story here. And I have yet to see anybody piece it all together. There's so many different people working on Mars, but they're all siloed and they don't necessarily like each other. And the thing about Mars in general, the way I like to frame it is Mars for me is the redheaded stepchild of the disclosure topic. Okay, UFOs getting a lot of attention these days, and believe me, that's really exciting. There's a lot of reporting on UFOs, there's a lot of interviews and such, But what are we lacking.
Speaker 4: With UFOs actual physical evidence data? Oh there.
Speaker 3: Evidence. Mars has virtually no reporting on it, but it's got a shit ton of data evidence. And let's talk about this word evidence, because a lot of people confuse this word with the word proof. I when you hear me use the word evidence, I'm using it in the strictest legal sense. Okay. Evidence means suggestive of, proof means conclusive of Okay. So you'll find no shortage of people online saying how certain they are of something it is proof, it is one hundred percent blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: That is not the language I choose to use, because that can get you in a lot of trouble. And with regard to communicating what has been discovered on Mars by NASA, we have to really be careful with the language that we use, and we have to ensure that we are communicating two people without getting their defenses up. Because when you start talking about all this crazy stuff like you guys are touching on, people are like, okay, this starts sounding a little wacky. These guys are nuts, Like I'm out, So Nick, you know, having been somewhat exposed to some of the deeper end stuff here, Ethan sounds like you were too. You know, some of the stuff in the first half of the film might seem kind of mundane, you know, so we're talking about when we're talking about water and you know, any potential evidence for even just my chrobial life. Okay, but that's where a lot of people are Okay. So I structured the film as, look, if you don't know anything, that's okay. I didn't know anything either, and so I know what my journey was like, and if I were, if you start with the heavy stuff, it's just too much of a shock for people. So I like to get a sense of what people know and and get people thinking, Like we were just talking about if Mars was a blue planet, then what does that really mean, water life, what kind of life? Well, if the planet was blue for millions or billions of years, that means it was habitable. Like look at ancient Earth. Ancient Earth was not habitable. It was a hellscape, you know, volcanic activity, not not a habitable atmosphere. You know, Earth wasn't like Earth, as someone put it to me recently. Earth became Earth like much later, but Mars was Earth like a long time ago. So you know, there's a there's a gentleman in the film who you know, presents the question if Mars was like Earth, and if it had water, and if that those conditions gave rise to primitive simple life, and if that simple life evolved into an intelligent life, who then built tools? You know, So there's a plausible way that intelligent life, given enough time as we've seen here on Earth, could have developed stuff. Now, without really seeing any of the pictures or seeing any of the data, it's really hard for people to buy into this. And while I do criticize NASA for well, they have done a tremendous job discovering a lot of stuff. They've given us insights into our solar system, our galaxy, in the universe by these fancies tools, the engineers that they got at JPL making these telescopes and landers and warbiting systems. I mean, it's just incredible work that that agency has done. They have discovered a lot of things. Now where NASA doesn't do such a good job is talking about what they've discovered. So I'm sitting around here learning all this stuff about Mars which're going to get into and I'm thinking, why isn't everybody else talking about this? This is nuts? And that's the thing. Nothing made it into this film without me vetting it first, whether it be the original NASA source images on their website, published data, everything. I didn't just take people's word for it. I can't put my personal and professional reputation on the line for life on Mars just based on hearsay. I had to go back and track all this stuff down. And that's that's the respect that I pay to the audience, Like, look, I'm not feeding you stuff that's just made up. This this stuff, you could go look this up yourself. You know. People say that, so what relative to UFOs microbial life may not be that interesting, but in certain circles it's highly it's a highly controversial issue, the thought of even just simple microbes on a planetary body other than our own. Some people will think you're absolutely nuts for even considering the idea. And these people are well established, highly credential PhDs working in academia or even these trusted institutions like like NASA. So and that's the thing about our society is that we we do trust, for better or for worse, we do trust in our institution since we NASA has a pretty high approval rating. People love the work that NASA does. Although it's just regarding transparency and the wake. In light of this topic of disclosure, they just don't have a really good track record on So okay, let's talk about the ice caps, Lisa. You brought out the ice caps, believe it or not. While there is a layer of frozen CO two in the ice caps, they are primarily h two oh. It's kind of like ninety two oh up to like a mile or maybe two miles thick. It's it's incredible. And these things you can see with a ground based telescope. You don't even need anything that powerful.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: Just the fact that there's water on Mars. It's in frozen form, but there's water on Mars, not just in the polar ice caps, but practically everywhere on the planet. Just a few centimeters down, you dig a little bit and you'll come across ice. So after meeting a few different people along this journey of making this film, I met one individual in particular. His name is Professor Richard Hoover. Now, if you haven't heard of him, that's okay, many people haven't. Professor Richard Hoover was the lead astrobiologist at NASA's Marshall Spaceflight Center from nineteen sixty six to twenty twelve, and he divulged a lot of stuff to me, But one of the interesting things that he told me was that there's certain species of microbes that lived directly in ice and who have a natural anti freeze that melts the ice around them, so they create their own little tiny ocean and they can just absorb nutrients. So right there, there is a mechanism for microbial life to exist just on within the ice of Mars. This is just this is a possibilit We haven't even talked about testing yet. This is just the possibility. So and as you guys know, here's a question. Where do we know microbes exist.
Speaker 7: In space everywhere.
Speaker 3: And basically everywhere. Yeah, in the most extreme environments, including space, they have adapted to survive. You can freeze them for millions of years and then thaw them out and they'll still live. They live in the hydrothermal vents high up in the atmosphere. They've even found microbes living directly in nuclear waste.
Speaker 4: So my question is.
Speaker 3: Which scientist wants to go to bat for the idea that it is impossible for microbes who live on the surface of Mars, which does have an atmosphere it's not that strong, not that thick like ours is. But certainly the conditions on the surface of Mars are not as harsh as the harshest conditions on Earth in which we find microbes. So this premise is just such a highly contested thing. I'm getting this stuff out of the way first, just because you know, for those who have no idea about Mars, this is where the start of the story is. And well, you might ask yourself, have we tested the soil of Mars for microbes? Let's let's show a poll here. Raise your hand if you think that NASA has tested the soil for microbes. Okay, well, see, this is this is where I this is where I felt. NASA back in nineteen seventy six, NASA tested the soil for microbes. That's nearly a half century ago. Okay, here's another question. How many you guys have ever heard of the Viking Mission? Okay, you guys know what it was all about, Maybe not really much. I mean it was it was a half century ago, right, so it was before some of us were even born. Neywe everybody here, So the Viking Mission. We want to launch this mission to Mars to see what the hell is down there, because we really didn't know. You know, you got to think all we had was just pictures from Earth, black and white pictures. So the Viking mission sent two probes to Mars. Each probe had an orbiter that circled the planet and the lander that went down to two orbiters and two landers. Now, can you imagine back in nineteen seventy six getting something to land on Mars without crashing like stuff will crash today. Now, JPL's gotten really damn good at engineering this stuff to making sure that doesn't happen. But like you know, India sent something recently and they to the Moon and it crashed. So back in nineteen seventy six, this is a feat of engineering unlike anything else that had ever been done. Now, the two landers that landed on Mars, all they did land, They couldn't move around. Okay. These two landers were equipped with three different life detection experiments. Okay, there is one of them that is most always is usually referred to it because it is the most consequential. I have to get into the weeds a little bit here because it's really technical. But at the end of this you'll understand why this one particular life detection experiment. I'll just tell you how it works, really really easy. You take a soup a soup, you take a scoop of soil, you feed it some nutrients, and you see if any gas comes out of it. And what it's testing for is essentially just my crobe metabolism, respiration, or just the ingestion of food. And you know, of you eat food, you produce gas.
Speaker 4: That's it. Now.
Speaker 3: This test was developed by a gentleman by the name of doctor gil Levin who designed this thing completely independent of NASA because he was working as a sanitary engineer needed to make sure that the water he was testing didn't have pathogens in it. He got wind back in the early seventies that NASA is going to Mars, and he's like, hey, you guys looking for Mars. Are you guys looking for life on Mars. NASA administrator at a cocktail party said yeah, in fact, we are.
Speaker 4: We're going to go.
Speaker 3: We're going to we want to send something there to look for life on Mars. And so doctor Gilivin he's like, guess what, I got just the thing for you. My little gizmo tests the soil directly for micros and here's how it works. And he told him how it works. This thing, this test was called, it's got a funky name, the labeled Release experiment, and the labeled Release experiment was tested over four thousand times on Earth and never produced a false positive nor false negative. I don't know how you guys add that up, but in my book, that's a perfect test. It was sensitive enough to test to discover just ten micro organisms within a cubic foot of soil or something like that. Highly sensitive. So guess what. They send it to Mars again on two landers to go down. Now, who wants to guess what? The results came back at both landing sites. This thing tests positive.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't this confirm the idea that there would be fossilized microbes in the asteroids that hit up near the North Pole? I know that was a big story, but they were kind of crapping all over it. Don't these two confirm one another.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that because that is part of the story. Get to that next. Now, why hasn't NASA for the past fifty years now, why haven't they been telling the public that they found we'll just say evidence evidence for microbial activity on Mars? Well, Unfortunately, on the Viking mission that they sent to Mars on these landers, they included another test. And this other test, all it was supposed to do was test the soil for organic matter. Okay, now that test came back negative. So NASA was scratching their heads. How can you have life in the soil without organic matter in the soil. They didn't know, so they essentially called it and they said, ah, the tests are inconclusive, We're not sure, and then later revised that to absolutely no evidence. All right, But here's the thing. Decades later, we started sending rovers everybody knows the Curiosity Rover. The latest one was Perseverance. Well, guess what fifteen years ago, maybe ten years ago, the Curiosity Rover found the organic matter that they were trying to look for in nineteen seventy six. Turns out that test that they sent in nineteen seventy six that did not find the organic matter wasn't sensitive enough. And what makes it even worse is that they knew it. They sent this organics test to the soil to Antarctica to test the soil of an Arctica, and it didn't find organic matter in the soil of Van Artica, and This was before they sent it to Mars, so they kind of knew it was a faulty test, but they sent it anyway, and they let that be the determining factor on whether or not there was life on Mars, and that shaped the entire narrative from nineteen six to seventy six until now. And doctor Gilivin, the man who designed the labeled release experiment, who arguably discovered life on Mars, was marginalized from the community, shunned by his peers. People are trying to pick fights with him at conferences, telling him really nasty things, and he died right before I made the movie without ever having his research vindicated. So this is a tragic tale. And I'm hoping to write this wrong here because the question is why, in the wake of finding this organic matter, after they sent the Curiosity Rover the perfect better Design test, did they not revisit those results from nineteen seventy six. They just kind of let that go. So what's even more interesting is that this is not the only evidence for microbial life on Mars. Nick, how much time do we have because I don't want to go into everything.
Speaker 4: It's up to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to bore people this kind of boring stuff here.
Speaker 4: All right, this is good, Now, this is good.
Speaker 8: This should bring up the idea that maybe there's a dormancy type activities going on with these microes.
Speaker 7: Micros go into dormancy on Earth. So it could have to do with the because I.
Speaker 8: Mean, they're talking about organic matters, if that's the one determining factor.
Speaker 3: When it's not on Earth, right, yes, yes, that's a very good point. Let's revisit the Curiosity we're over here. I think it was twenty fifteen. I think those ten years ago, twenty fifteen, the Curiosity Rover, when it discovered that organic matter that had until that point been in question whether or not it was there. It also discovered a very particular, odd organic substance. It's odd simply because most people haven't heard of it. Believe me, I didn't either the Curiosity Rover. See Nick, some of this wasn't in the film. I learned this after making the film, and thus I've continued the work on my YouTube channel. We can get to that later. The Curiosity Rover discovered the organic matter, and it also discovered a very particular organic substance known as die methyl sulfide. Okay, no one's heard of dimethyl sulfide.
Speaker 7: I've heard of dug methyl saltboxide.
Speaker 1: Isn't it? Isn't it?
Speaker 6: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: What I mean there were bacteria prior to the Great oxidation events that were metabolizer treating sulfide on dial disulfide, and that they were using Jobson and retinal to process the Sun, and therefore planet was purple and not blue.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 1: Was that similar to the same bacteria from Jobson based you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm not I'm not sure that's that's out of outside of my experts.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, but here's.
Speaker 3: What I can tell you. You guys know the James Webb telescope, right, Okay, it's the fancy telescope massa launched a few years ago that's able to image galaxies hundreds of millions of light years away, you know, back to the beginning of time, they say, And it's finding stuff so far away, perfect crystal clear imagery. Sometimes there's been some news articles that have been published within the past six months saying how researchers using the James Web telescope have found exoplanets, meaning planets orbiting stars millions of light years away with what appeared to be habitable atmospheres and signs of life. James Web telescope. You could just google it right now. James Web telescopes finds exoplanets with signs of life. Now, what is the James Web telescope looking for to make that claim that it has found signs of life?
Speaker 7: Microbes?
Speaker 3: Dimethyl sulfide. That's where that claim, that's how that claim is being based. It's the dime. It's the signature, a spectroscopic signature of dimethyl sulfide that they are finding in these exoplanets, which get scientists on Earth really excited because that is a very strong biosignature. Why is it a very strong biosignature? If you go to NASA's website today right now, on their website, even NASA admits there's only one way to make dimethyl sulfide, which is through active microbial activity. You need microbes. Microbes make dimethyl sulfide. That's the only process that makes dimethylsulfide. Now, sure you might get some scientists and lab coats in a laboratory cooking stuff up, but that doesn't count. Okay, The only natural process that makes dimethyl sulfa and it's on Mars. So I think it's exciting that we're finding these biosignatures out in deep space, but we're saying we're finding the same biosignature right next door. Now, how come we're not making a bigger deal about that curiosity? You're over found this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the question here has less to do with is their life on Mars or anywhere else up there? But why is it not being talked about? And more so, why hasn't it been talked about? Like I mean, I remember Art Bell used to talk about this all the time on a weekly basis. Sometimes in the nineties. They were having discussions about the relative to what we're talking about today, about the findings of the day. And then when that shows when he passed, it's like this narrative or people, it just stopped.
Speaker 7: So why weren't they talking about it?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 5: Why aren't they talking about it now?
Speaker 3: Well, it takes an awful lot of words to explain all that. I mean, we're sitting here ten minutes later. I just had to get all that out. And that's the condensed version this discovery of microbes on Mars from nineteen seventy six was more or less seen as a public embarrassment for NASA because they got the public excited about going to NASA, about going to Mars and finding life. They say, look, we're gonna go look for life, and then it came back inconclusive, and so they didn't want here's the sad part. It's a lot of sad but guess what. Okay, so the tests come back in conclusive according to NASA in nineteen seventy six, you might think, let's just send another one with better instruments five ten years later. Now the question is have they done that? Yeah, no, that's right. They happened, but they've made the public think that they have. They're sending robots, but nothing that they have sent since nineteen seventy six has been equipped with a direct life detection experience. They're only looking at geology now. There's no biology tests that they're sending. So what they're looking for now are signs of ancient life, and that basically means we're looking at the rocks to see kind of how they evolved over the past few million years. But they're not actually directly looking for life. It wouldn't cost hardly anything to send something up there. They're just avoiding the question because they don't want another public embarrassment, or it's really opening up a whole can of worms because the textbooks for the past fifty years say there's no life on Mars, so they don't want to look silly. Now, this is a bit of speculation on my part, but I'm sitting here trying to think what else could it be? Now we'll skip over the rest. There's actually okay, here's one other cool thing you guys may not have heard, and it kind of blew my mind, and I'm thinking, why haven't we followed up on this scientist, doctor Carol Stoker through the use of spectroscopy. Do you guys know what spectroscopy is? Lisa, you're checking your you're nodding. What can you explain spectrosophy?
Speaker 1: You're looking at the rectant refractance of a certain molecule, protein whatever that emits certain light at certain animators, and therefore you can kind of gauge its size or makeup or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, headless, giinta ce none to two?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say.
Speaker 8: Spectroscopy can be used anytime you're looking up at an asteroid. You could tell the makeup of the minerals inside that asteroid by how it burns through the atmosphere or colors it.
Speaker 3: Takes right pectroscopy, right, Okay, Now this is this is a solid tool that very serious scientists used to try to figure out what the substance is made out of. Okay, they use They published papers all the time. Here's what we found using spectroscopy. It is a credible tool. So NASA scientist, doctor Carol Stoker, who still works at NASA today, through the use of spectroscopy, well, guess what she found on Mars. She found chlorophyll. Why hasn't anyone made a bigger deal about that? Now? Is this proof? I'll just say it's evidence. But this is just where the story starts, folks, the boring MicroB stuff. So, but you have the biologists over here in this camp. Then you have independent researchers here, you have academics over here, and even Richard Hoover who worked for NASA, Goodness, he had a whole lot of interesting things to say. They're not talking to each other, and they think by publishing a paper the world's going to change tomorrow. But it doesn't. They don't really make good public relations experts. They're too busy doing science, too busy publishing the work. So I felt, look, I'm just a guy who knows storytelling. I felt like I could help elevate this material. And that's what I'm here doing with you guys today. I think you guys are great audience. You peaks so patient with me explaining all this stuff, but it's it's kind of complicated. So we've got the evidence from my krobial life. Nikki, look like you, we're gonna jump in and say something. Okay, we've got the evidence from my krobial life. Some of you might remember, let's fast forward a little bit to nineteen ninety six, when Bill Clinton was president. Headless giant. This might be what you were talking about before. But well, in nineteen eighty four, a team of NASA scientists went down to Antarctica, and will they do this all the time. They collect meteorites that fall to Earth, and Antarctica is a great place to look for because it's just nothing but white, and you're looking for a black rock. It sticks out like a sore thumb. And long story short, they found an interesting meteorite and they brought it back and did some analysis, and it wasn't really until ten years later where they finally published what they found. And what they found was a Martian meteorite that contained what appeared to be a little tiny piece of bacteria in it. And this made so much This was such a big story that it went all the way up to the White House and Bill Clinton actually had a press conference on the White House lawn in nineteen ninety six about this rock having evidence for fossilized microbial life. Now, if you look at that image today, it looks like a little tiny worm, and sure it could be. It couldn't be. There's some other reasons why it could be. And it's a really famous image. And I'll still see articles in my mainstream news feeds about scientists talking about this one particular rock, and it took the world by storm, but it in and of itself is highly controversial. And I'm sitting down there at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, interviewing Professor Richard Hoover, who was NASA's lead astrobiologist at Marshall Space Flight Center. Guy's in his eighties now, and he tells me a little story about how when they discovered this particular media right that he was shocked that everyone is making such a big deal about it because it was not the first meteorite to have been discovered to contain micro fossils in it. He's like, this is crazy. Everybody knows there's micro fossils and metia rights. I already knew that. He's turns out, long story short, I did some homework on this, and they've been publishing on micro fossils and metea writes since nineteen sixty six. And I've here we could start a little show and tell Nick if you'd like, here's an image. Let me just okay, So I said, Professor Hoover, you're telling me that we've known about microfossils since nineteen sixty six. He's like, yes, in fact, I've published on a number of them myself. And I said, well, how come I never heard about this? He says, I don't know. NASA just didn't want to talk about it. I said, well, if there only was a picture, because the picture from that most famous media righte that went to Bill Clinton, this one called the Allen Hills media right, Okay, I said, if there only was a picture and I'm sitting there at Longhorn Steakhouse at lunch with them. I said, if there only was the picture goes huh. He whips out his tablet and shows me something, and I'm going to show you what he showed me. Let me present here. Sure screen, yes, sure screen? Here we go, screen two? Is it? Yes with me? Yeah, no problem, Here we go. Okay, guys, you tell me what does that look like to you? Can you guys see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Gothics?
Speaker 2: Where are these a picture of the same same thing? Just once like zoomed in?
Speaker 3: Yes, well there's a there's okay, what I'll tell you what specifically these things are, Juliet. These are actually two different samples, but yes, one is zoomed in.
Speaker 8: Further, it looks like they are flagelli in that one on the right, and then some other sort of organelles on the one on the left.
Speaker 1: They look like gills or vacuums or vents.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me ask you a simple question. Does this look like a rock or does this look like life?
Speaker 2: It looks like it looks like a parasite. Yeah, almost eggs. Yeah, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you're seeing here are are are fossilized. These are These were not living when these were discovered. But what you're seeing here are known as diatoms. Has anyone heard of a diatom? Okay, see a coupleple nodding, lis, So what is a diatom?
Speaker 1: It is a unicellular organism that is probably one of the most abundant organisms that has existed throughout the history of the Earth.
Speaker 3: Believe it or not, diatoms produce about half of the oxygen that we breathe here on Earth. O. They're found in the sea. These things are used for due to their excellent filtration qualities. You can grind these things up and you can use them. You guys ever have a pool or know someone who has a pool, Sometimes you hear that they have these kind of filtration systems called de filtering diatomaceous earth. That's ground up diatoms.
Speaker 1: We'll use that to kill insects as well. Tide samaceous earth. You can sprinkle around your garden and they'll cut up the legs and insides of the insects.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just cuting.
Speaker 2: Can take it.
Speaker 11: You can take it as an herbal supplement as well. It's sort of parasites in your.
Speaker 3: Get interesting, so they've got some use. But diatoms are quite common. And here what we see on the left here is two complete diatoms each other because.
Speaker 2: Because they're getting nasty.
Speaker 11: That's how they that's how they make new diatoones, is they This is the this is the mating ritual.
Speaker 2: And that's that's how they do it.
Speaker 8: If you got ejected from Mars's atmosphere, you would find the closest person next to you and hug them as hard as.
Speaker 3: You could as well, Yes, I believe. I believe what just happened here was that they reproduced and that they were simply just frozen in time this way. And what we see here on the right is a fragment just zoomed and even further, I mean, these things look like ribs. But I said, I looked at this image, and I'm like, how come the world hadn't seen this image? This is clearly to the naked eye, to the untrained eye, rather much more easily discernible as being life instead of the most famous meteorite, Alan Hill's being talked about by Bill Clinton, which is a magnificent discovery in its own right. But you don't need a degree to look at this and be like, you know what, that's life. Now again, this is fossilized. Okay, so the main critique. And by the way, the meteorite that these were in is known as the Orgell meteorite. It's a French word because it fell in this town of Orgel in France in eighteen sixty four. All right, this is a known media right, but the common criticism is, well, this is just terrestrial contamination. These are not extraterrestrial microbes. These are just little critters that into the rock after the rock fell down to Earth. Well, there's a problem. These are fossils. Fossils don't hop Number one. Number two, there's no nitrogen content in these things. Now, what's the big deal about that? Every living thing has nitrogen in it. Nitrogen depletes from an organism, but it takes a really long time, thousands or millions of years. So these things have been dead for a very long time. These things did not just hop into the rock and to the inside of a rock. I mean, my god, how absurd. There's an astronomer who is kind of famous, Phil Plate, the bad astronomer. He was talking about this, criticizing this. For that reason, I'm like phil Plate, you got to know the difference between a living organism and a fossil. So it's surprising to me something like this isn't getting more attention. And this particular mediaite that fell in France in eighteen sixty four, isotopic data highly suggests that this was a Martian mediaite. Okay, so there's our first bit of evidence, and there's more, there are more photos. That's just the best example that I've got to share with people. Now when you have the lead again, the lead the guy running the astrobiology department at one of NASA's facilities, saying he's discovered on multiple occasions multiple micro organisms from extraterrestrial meteaites. Why are we not listening to him.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: He retired in twenty twelve because he said the NASA that he started working for in nineteen sixty six was not the same NASA that he was working for in twenty twelve. And unfortunately, this research got to be a thorn in the side of NASA who didn't really want to embrace it. They couldn't refute it, but they really didn't want to talk about it. The question is why we can only speculate, but all of this research basically led to his retirement, and I do a deep dive with him and he tells the whole story about the back and forth, what the events leading up to his retirement in these discoveries, and how they just didn't want him to talk about it. And so I was able to capture his story on my YouTube channel for those who care. I mean, it's a really long interview, but this guy is brilliant. You listen to him talk and it's like, this guy knows exactly what he's talking about. This guy, Richard Hoover, has been studying diatoms for decades. He's an expert on diatoms. He's an expert on scanning electron microscopy, he's an expert on biology. The guy knows what he's talking about. So I had a great question there, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 8: About the nature of these diatoms. Are they a separate species from any of the other known diatoms on Earth. I know there's a lot of variety in diatoms themselves because they have that you know, carapace that comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes, But is this separate from all the species on Earth.
Speaker 7: That's the I think that should be one of the questions.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, you're absolutely right, and thank you for bringing that up. Because diatoms do come in all shapes and sizes. They just don't look like this, but some of them look like this. Okay, And you know, Nick, George Howard is familiar with diatoms and meteorites, and we've talked about this at length. Nick. You guys know George how the Cosmic Summit organizer, quite often a lot of what diatoms actually look like. It's so funny how he refers to him. Nick. He's says, diatoms typically look like little tiny spaceships. They're so interesting looking.
Speaker 5: So what does the expert say about what was happening in that picture you just showed us. Was that two of them just happened to be next to each other or were they actually in the process of reproducing life?
Speaker 3: Yes, Richard Hoover believes that they had just finished. I guess it's a sexual reproduction. I don't know too much about how they reproduce.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 3: To find I'll tell you this much, to find two of them like that next to each other is rare. I mean, I don't know if you could really find another photograph like that fossilized diatom two of them like that. He might have only ever seen one other, you know, for those interested in learning more about these dietimes in the work of this guy, I went down and I had to go interview them again after the film came out, because he has so much to say. I've got a whole nearly five hour long interview with this guy. He could tell you. It's titled The His of Microfossils and Meteorites from nineteen sixty six to two thousand to present day. You know, no, in nineteen sixty one, even earlier, like people were working on it even before him.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, how come we haven't heard.
Speaker 3: About this stuff. It took us to nineteen ninety six to find out about this stuff. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 9: Can I say that it seems to me, even with what you've presented here, which I know is the partial presentation of the totality of the information that you assimilated, it's it. It leads one, as you've suggested, to kind of say without hesitance that their silence and their omission of further research speaks volumes in a sense that you don't try to hide something that doesn't exist. And it seems to me that there's something that they're offiscating, right. It seems to me something is being hidden. I don't know what, but I wonder if in your research to heard rumors, you know, because it seems like other people must you know, suggest the same kind of powdern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ethan, Basically, that's the whole line of questioning with everything that's in the film. Why aren't they not acknowledging this?
Speaker 4: Why not that?
Speaker 3: Why not this? Why do that?
Speaker 4: And if we could, we.
Speaker 3: Could even bring a specific example of Nasta's I don't know if this really helps inform the discussion, but some of you might be familiar with the fact that NASA has been artificially coloring their images of Mars for decades, making the planet peer a lot more red than it actually is. I see a lot of nodding heads.
Speaker 7: They do that with a lot of images. It makes all of their stories seem far less credible.
Speaker 11: I actually have a question about that very things. Yes, maybe you cleared this up in the beginning.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I came in late, so you can just let me know. We do you consider yourself to be like a conspiracy theory guy, a spiritual.
Speaker 2: Guy, like a sci fi kind of.
Speaker 11: I just want to know how to proceed with this question because I don't want to take to train too far off the tracks because I'm full blown, like there's probably something wrong with me. Bread'snot all the way cooked. I don't want to freak you out.
Speaker 2: What would you would you say you're a conspiracy theory guy or.
Speaker 3: No? But I'll tell you this much, after going down this rabbit hole and meeting a whole bunch of interesting people and seeing what's being reported on, I'm certainly entertaining a lot more these days than I used to.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 8: The whole microbe thing really does point to they have a narrative they are not willing to step on.
Speaker 11: Well, I think they found something else the first time they discovered the microbes. They got up there and they discovered the microbes. That's great, but they probably discovered something else too. There's probably a whole underground civilization on that motherfucker chilling on the inside, some type of journey to the center of the air shit with waterfalls and fucking butterflies and everything. And they won't even talk about the microbes, because when you talk about the microbes, then you got to admit that there's some shit going on that goes way beyond finding the microbes. There's probably like some kind of catastrophe that happened to Mars and fucked it all up, and it drove the people inside, and we're just finding like the remnants of their life and the and the ecosystem and everything, like little fossilized fragments on the surface, and all those bitches is in their chilling.
Speaker 2: On the inside, laughing. Every time we send it over.
Speaker 11: It's like you think they're gonna find us, and it's like no, because they won't even talk about the microbes. Anyways. This is very fascinating presentation. I always knew there was something wrong with Mars.
Speaker 5: I was gonna be something. There's something bigger. There's something bigger that it's being hidden here.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 5: That's what it saved, Tim. I mean, I agree, yeah, I don't. I don't know about the waterfalls. Maybe we can just they got.
Speaker 12: Waterfalls, they got the waterfalls, they got everybody like, if there's micro fossils in the meteorites from Mars, then maybe that suggests Mark as an atmosphere, which maybe explains why there's Sidonia and a sphinx up there with a headdress and a semester face on the what used to be the pole of Mars.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tim, That's what I'm talking about. There was a whole civilization.
Speaker 11: Something happened to him, just like in Earth's history, where all the ancient civilizations talk about a massive flood event. Every civilization doesn't matter, it's not it doesn't even have to be biblical. They talk about the flood story, how they were driven underground into tunnels because they were avoiding this cataclysm. I think something similar happened on Mars and it drove the people inside. Anyways, Like I said, I don't want to take the train too far off the tracks, but I I have always been fascinated with that because I think that they've known about something for a long time, and the microbes are just like the beginning of it. I think they're hiding so much like it would change human history if they were ever to announce what they've really found.
Speaker 9: Bran Well, if you mentioned chlorophyll earlier, and I think I know the answer to this, but that cannot be found when it's ancient or is it something It must have been an ongoing chemical process.
Speaker 3: The only thing that was published on this ethan was an abstract a paragraph. NASA, someone who is more informed about the situation, relate to me that NASA said, you can't publish on this any further. So all we got is an abstract. But what least we got that I.
Speaker 1: Will say that diatom's You have algae classified as diatoms, and algae utilized chlorophyll to photosynthesize, so you do have that, and that could be it.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I'll insert this. I do think that a majority of scientists are myopic in their view of what life. The definition of life is. No one wants to call a bacterial cell life because it gives, it almost gives the air of we are insignificant because there is so much life around. Life is seeming it's bacteria. But when you start to call bacteria life, the newspaper should say life found on Mars, and it doesn't because it's not going to call bacteria life even though it is. And the other thing that when we consider only be carbon based, we have further become more myopic in our definition. That's that's just me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Sidley so Well said, and Julia, you were sort of dancing around exactly what this whole film is about. Okay, I mean again, we're just on the boring microbe stuff. I mean we haven't even gotten the juicy. This is not juicy relative to the other stuff. Okay. Now what we can do here is we can pivot to something else here. Okay, again, let's remind ourselves. If this planet was once blue and we're talking about microbes, well, then the next question is, well, is there anything bigger than microbes that was ever on Mars? Turns out we got some interesting photos. Let me cue something else up for you, guys.
Speaker 4: I was, but I didn't know if he didn't want to cover it and leave it for the movie.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got time.
Speaker 4: Julie was talking about stuff.
Speaker 3: He was kind of talking. You just tell me you want to stop talking to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, did I put the cart before the horse? I'm sorry. I didn't want to ruin the president.
Speaker 3: We did a teaser. It's a user one. Okay, but we're gonna get there. But at first, first, have you guys let me ask you this. Just nod your head. If any of you guys have ever heard of something called a crnoid.
Speaker 4: I did once I show your show.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trying to learn some shit over here, all right, So nick I just shared something here. Okay. So what we see here is something called a cryanoid. It's a sea creature I call it. It's like a flowery starfish. Okay, they are quite common. If you're a marine biologist, you know exactly what a cryanoid is. Now, what you see on the left is a fossil of what what is called a stalked crynoid, a stalk. So that part on the left with typically go down and anchor itself into the seabed. Okay, So it's just it's sideways now because we have a comparison. Okay, So it looks like a plant, but it's actually an animal. Sea creatures are funny that way.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Now, what you will see is you see the stalk coming up. And while it might be hard to tell, so I can zoom into it. It's uh, can you guys see my mouse? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can?
Speaker 3: Okay, So it this process of branching out here is called bifurcation. You know, it splits, it bifurcates. Okay, so what I'm gonna show you next are two different images. One is on Mars and one is on Earth. And I want to see if you guys can guess which one is which. Okay, all right, so we have something here on the left, we have something here on the right. Now, can you guys see basically we have a stem here. This one's curved, but it's bifurcating right here. And over here we have a stem and it's bifurcating right here. Can you guys see that? Okay? So, so how many people think the one on the left is from Earth?
Speaker 4: I'll say that one's Earth, yeah, okay.
Speaker 10: And on the on the right, you guys, the left Mars.
Speaker 7: Me too.
Speaker 5: The one on the right looks like the same stem from the picture that you just shut Okay, yeah, cud does look similar.
Speaker 3: Well, the one of left is from Mars, one of the right is from Earth.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now it's the definition.
Speaker 3: What was claimed was that NASA, the NASA again, NASA Hello, NASA, the Opportunity Rover in two thousand and four took this image, the one that you see here on the left. This thing is only about three or four inches big. It's really not that big. Okay, now this image. I caught wind of this image through you know, I have to credit here the partner I worked with on the film. His name is Michael Craig. He's in England. He was my subject matter expert and producer and he knew all about this stuff. So he told me a lot about what I presented in the film, what we both resented the film. So I took this image and I'm like, you know what, I want to know what an expert thinks about this image, but I'm not going to give him any context. So this image here on the left, and again I sourced this. It's cropped here for this presentation, but I sourced this directly back to NASA's website. I sent it to a paleontologist who specializes in marine biology marine fossilized biology. I sent it to a paleontologist at the University of Cincinnati, and to be kind, I won't mention his name, and I just asked him what he thought of it. And he said, oh, this is an interesting sample. This looks either like a ce lily or a crynoid. Where did you get this specimen? I'm like, okay, and I told him I got it from NASA's website because it's an image from Mars. Never heard back from the guy, so that was all I needed as a filmmaker to say, you know what, there's legitimacy to the claim, but this thing is a crynoid on mark.
Speaker 8: But there's an interesting factor as well. The one on the left is more three dimensional. It's it's it's a more defined image than the one on the right, which is pressed, indicating there must have been less pressure or less gravity in making that. And there is less gravity on Mars, so you would have more definition to that photograph because it has more room in the in the process of becoming possiblist.
Speaker 3: It's certainly possible.
Speaker 5: If I could add to that, because you mentioned Brian, you mentioned in Graham Hancock earlier. If I'm remembering correctly, he has said that there's no doubt that Mars once had dense, impossibly earth like, an earth like atmosphere with life, with oceans, rivers and rivers that ran for a very long time, that it etched like deep channels into the surface of Mars. If that's true, I mean that is that what we're looking at all the evidence.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, it's certainly plausible. And that's the that's the that's the point is that if if the planet had ocean's lakes and rivers, thus most likely sea life, water life. You know, the question is would it look anything like Earth life? Right? Well, there's also the equally legitimate question why wouldn't it look like Earth life? Because I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: I think it was similar.
Speaker 3: Well, history shows that over millions of Earth and Mars have essentially I like this term swapped spit. Okay, rocks from one planet end up on the other. Okay, back and forth. This happens, all right, you guys, Remember, you know, sixty five million years ago, big Meteia comes down, hits the Earth, kills all the dinosaurs, and there's some dinosaur conspiracies and all that kind of stuff. But when I getting into that today, Okay, big rock hits the Earth, launches a bunch of material up into the atmosphere. A lot of that material is going to rain back down on the Earth. Some of it might orbit the Earth a little bit, but some of it's gonna get launched so far, so hard out into space that it's just going to keep going because it has enough escape velocity to escape the gravity of Earth, and yeah, some of it might end up on Mars, so we do know there's been this exchange material. Now what you're seeing here is the actual full image, all right, and you can see it right here. It doesn't really look this is a really boring photo. Now, if you were NASA, what would you do if you discovered a potential fossil in the side of a rock. You're not sure, but you think it might be something, so you might want to take a closer lot. Seems reasonable.
Speaker 10: Well, what did NASA do?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Probably they.
Speaker 3: Ground it down to nothing.
Speaker 10: Oh, come on, I.
Speaker 11: See now the conspiracy theorist is just bursting out of me.
Speaker 2: I can't with this. You know why they do stuff like that.
Speaker 11: Because they don't want people to know about shit. That's why they do stuff like that. I don't think NASA is the good guys, but.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe I'm in the minority here or whatever with that. But why would you do that?
Speaker 11: Why would you purposely ground it down so that we can't ever see it again.
Speaker 8: It's a government wide policy of not accepting that there's life and out of space. It's on every level. They always deny it and so NASA is just another government agency. They have to deny it.
Speaker 3: So Richard Hoover tells me the story because he was working at NASA at the time this was discovered. Again, he's the lead astrobiologist at NASA Marshall, and he called NASA headquarters and he asked, essentially one of the lead scientists at NASA headquarters, a guy named David McKay, why did you guys ground into this thing? They used a rock what's called a rock abrasion tool to grind into it. And Richard Hoover recounts this telephone conversation he had with the lead scientists at NASA headquarters who told him, well, we were grinding into it to see if it contained any carbon.
Speaker 2: Oh nah, sorry, sorry, don't. I'm not buying that brand of boloney today. That is the most ridiculous.
Speaker 11: I cannot even They take advantage of people trusting them because it's NASA. It's like, you can't question us.
Speaker 2: We're NASA.
Speaker 11: It's not like you could be smarter than us, because you're just a retard and you don't work for NASA. But they say stuff like that, and it's like, I'm sorry, don't I don't buy that, like, why would you ground it down to nothing? They don't do that with the the archaeologists in Egypt when they're digging up all those fucking tombs and shit, Oh, we find a skeleton, let's grind it down to nothing so we can see if they're like, where's the logic in that?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make sense, Julia's that's exactly the response. That's exactly the appropriate response. There's no logic to it. And as Professor Hoover recounts in his story his reaction to that lead scientist David McKay, he says, what because David McKay, who was part of the team responsible for analyzing that Alan Hills media rite when Bill Clinton talked about he was a geologist who of course knew paleontology, and imagine finding a dinosaur skull. This is what Professor Hoover talks about. He's like, imagine finding a dinosaur skull. It's fossilized, okay, so if you crack it open with your hammer, you're not going to find brains inside of it anymore. It's all been turned to rock. So he got a nonsense answer. One NASA astrobiologist to another is feeding him bullshit. So within three hours this was ground down to nothing. Now there's a little bit more to the story, and I'll tease that because we actually got some interestingly, grinding it down provided us some extra evidence that this thing is in fact a crinoid. That's the teaser. You can go check out the film to finish this story.
Speaker 2: It's quite their evil plan backfire.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what, Look, we're talking about a bunch of cool stuff here on Mars, and I wanted to try to do my due diligence and give NASA chance to respond to everything that was in the film. I guess what. They didn't want to talk.
Speaker 2: To mel did not gonna talk to me.
Speaker 3: JPL did not want to talk to me. Okay, and three other institutions that I went to did not want to talk to me. So what am I supposed to do? Because I'll hear people from time to time saying, well, your documentary is not balanced, it doesn't include the other side. Well, guess what, the other side didn't want to talk to me, right.
Speaker 5: So they're either gonna respond or they're going to In the case of Spielberg, they send him a forty page letter on why he should not release Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind because they didn't want that information out or they're just not going to respond.
Speaker 3: So you know, I tried, guys, I tried. I'm not going to go over everything that's in the film because it wonders just a couple more kind of exciting things, just to just to advance this conversation. And by the way, that's not the only example of a fussle on Mars. We talk about more in the film. I've learned about even more since the film has come out, Julie, I guess to answer your question a little bit more extensively here, I don't go to bat for something unless I got the receipts. Now, I take it, just by the general vibe of the room here that it seems like these receipts are working for those who I call the uninitiated. You guys have never heard about this stuff, because I didn't hear about this stuff either, and when I did, I'm like, what the hell man? And again, this is really just kind of the beginning of the story, because there is a story about Mars. I think Julie were alluding to that if there was like because we think, oh, well, Mars is this planet. Maybe there was life there in the past, maybe there were people there. Well, if there was, wouldn't there be remnants? Okay, and here we have biological arguably is evidence for biological remnants. Now what about non biological remnants? Like, what are we talking about there? Okay, there's no shortage of people online talking about interesting things they might have found in photographs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 3: Huh we'll get to that in just a second. Before we get there, though, let me show you this image. Okay, let me just show you. Here's one of dozens examples of Rover photographs that, at first glance, don't really look too interesting, because what do you guys remember about Rover photographs? Boring? Just a bunch of rocks? Next right, move like, okay, what's the big deal?
Speaker 7: That's a foundation.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna blow this up a little bit more. Can you guys just take a close look at this photograph and see if there's any particular object in here that just doesn't seem like the rest.
Speaker 11: Is this shit I just started I'm looking at or is this something microscopic?
Speaker 10: I'm looking at this?
Speaker 3: It is like you're looking at the side of a hill.
Speaker 4: It does stick out like this.
Speaker 3: Okay, this, this is a This is a Rover image, Julia. So you're basically looking at a hill that's you know, let's say, ten fifteen meters away or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the right corner is this somewhere? Lollo, Shit, I can't see anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't worry, don't worry, don't wor Okay, So some of you are seeing this thing. Okay, some of you are seeing this thing right here? Julia. Do you see that right here?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I see it now.
Speaker 3: I'll zoom in in just a second. But what how would you describe what you're seeing there? And why is your eye drawn to it? You know, tim Ethan anybody else? It's true, uniforms to be natural, right, it's too complex of a smooth shape, poultry? And how would you describe the overall landscape here?
Speaker 1: Irregular?
Speaker 3: Rugged?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Isn't it all right? So?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: This one? Nope? Okay. There's a guy in Israel who does some image processing. He's an independent Mars researcher. He does nothing else in his spare time but sift through thousands and thousands of Mars rover images. His name is Rommy Barr Alone. You'll see it there in the right lower hand corner there and Robmy, if you're watching, God bless you, buddy, you do some amazing work. He found this thing. See, that's the thing. NASA took the picture. But NASA doesn't talk about the picture. They just publish it. They're legally obligated to publish, but they don't got to say shit, and they don't want to because that opens up a whole can of worms. How do you have something that appears to be well, now, what does this look like? I'm not even going to characterize it. What do you How would you guys describe this?
Speaker 1: Big is this?
Speaker 2: How big is this thing that I'm looking at right here?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's an object that you can see from ten or fifteen meters away. So I don't have the exact measurements, but it's big enough to be spotted by the naked eye from let's say, you know, ten or fifteen meters away.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's traffic code from Earth.
Speaker 2: So that's how big it is. It's like the size of a traffic come.
Speaker 9: It might be now like it would be part of a mechanical of some sort of celebration arms machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: It's like, Yeah, that's what I want to say. It looks like a pipe. That's how the motherfuckers get from the surface to Earth.
Speaker 11: They use the pipe systems. They got systems. You guys are laughing, and you know they have systems.
Speaker 2: That's how they be getting back and forth.
Speaker 7: Is actually it's a slushy. It's a slushy.
Speaker 11: They don't have slushies. They're very health conscious on Mars headless.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you how I'm interpreting this image not as a pipe, but as a column O buried, a column that's fallen over. That is just what it looks like to me. I don't know what the hell it is, but just what it looks like to me. It looks like a column fell over, because what do we see here? We see smooth on that surface, on this surface, and this is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty impressive circular.
Speaker 7: I was going to see that is there a scale on this thing?
Speaker 3: So that I mean, I'm sorry, I don't have a scale with me. It's it's you know, Ronny might be better. You know, Robby's got a whole website dedicating to this stuff. This is one of his amazing finds. Okay, you know, but Robby's.
Speaker 7: Over there is a stone circle. If you look around at the outside, it looks like a stone circle.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean this is it looks like a perfect circle here on the end. Is that what you're saying? No?
Speaker 7: No, on the outside of it.
Speaker 8: If this thing is huge, like a megalith, on its side, there are a bunch of little rocks on the outside that would indicate like a stone circle that they haven't. Oh, I see, yeah, so that's like, you know, thirty meters across that it's fallen over.
Speaker 7: That could be you know, good indicator what that is.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this was taken by the Opportunity Rover. You know, certainly we've had other rovers there. But the question is why did we not go take a closer look? Why didn't we drive the robe closer to this thing? And the only answer I could possibly imagine, other than well we're just not interested. We're gonna pretend we didn't see that is a plausible explanation, might be, well, we don't want the rover to get stuck. But guess what, These rovers are designed to literally drive over rocks. Okay, and I show that in the film, you can see these things driving over rocks that are this big and there doesn't appear to be much standing in the way of a rover, and that interesting thing there, why I get a zoom lens on it at least? Right, we're just gonna let that one go. Okay, again, this is just one of dozens of rover images. Yeah, I could would spend all night on just rover images. That I'm not going to because you know, we got other interesting things to talk about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you do have a lot of the movie just for the people to hear. He has a lot of images of weird shit on Mars too.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lots of weird shit. Okay, so let's talk about Okay, one more rogure image, just one more, one more because now, as you guys might suspect these these rover images, some of them are taking it quite high resolution. Okay, but they show a giant landscape like what we just saw. But unfortunately, when you spot something that's odd and you zoom into it, what happens when you zoom into an image, sometimes it becomes and yeah, right, okay, So a lot of the time what these Mars independent researchers do is de noise and try to get rid of some of the pixelizations, but retaining the ultimate quality or the characterization of the objects. Okay, So they might adjust some of the contrasts and things like that, but they are not changing the fundamental shape of these things that they present. Okay, And I've seen them before and after again. I wouldn't go to bat for this if I didn't believe in their work. It's not really mischaracterizing it. So here's another interesting image. Again, this is blurry but kind of cleaned up. And you tell me what this looks like. One of the strongest pieces of photographic evidence. Photographs are evidence. When people say there's absolutely no evidence, roll allah l Well, here's a photograph in a photograph. You submit that in a court of law as evidence. Here you go, your honor. Here's a photograph of them guys stabbing that other guy. Here's you go. Here's there it is? Okay, what do you guys see? Here it's loading also, there go.
Speaker 4: I remember this one too. It was like, what the fuck is that? It's like the tiest fellow is of drugism. Shit.
Speaker 3: Now, I can't tell you exactly how big this is. This is just one of many things in a giant landscape. We had to zoom really far into it, just the contrast just a little bit. But if you look at the unaltered photograph, you will see this in there, and it's barely observable, just because there's so much else in there. But I've done it. I've sourced the image and I looked at it, and this is just a cleaned up version of what you find in there, regardless of what you might think it is. What shape does it have?
Speaker 5: So I've got a bar bell in the other room that looks like that.
Speaker 11: That is an ancient barbell from the Inner Earth people, you said, I'm sorry, Inner Mars people, Inner Mars people.
Speaker 13: But you know, depending on how big it is, it could be a structure too, or you know, a double domed structure with like a little hallway in between, or something that's.
Speaker 8: Clearly an engine from one of those John Carter airships that blew up in the.
Speaker 11: H I think it looks like it came off a horse and buggy or something in it definite looks like wheels an axle.
Speaker 1: To me, it looks like a kid's toy wheels.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 11: It don't look like it don't look like some random rocks and dirt and ship that they say this like that's all Mars has on it. Definitely reeks of there was something else going on here.
Speaker 1: Definite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is probably just maybe a foot large just given my estimation based on the image that the big image that I don't have it in front of me with the big image that I've seen of this. But again, you got I credit these guys that they're looking at an image with tons of shit in it and they're just taking their time meticulously scanning everything. Oh wait, that looks odd let's zoom up when there clean it up. Rommy again from Israel. Nobody knows this guy. But there is a thriving Mars. I shouldn't say thriving. There is an existing Mars community that does this kind of work, and they are owed a debt of gratitude for spending their spare time finding these things for the rest of us to enjoy. So my goal is to try to highlight their work and elevate it for the rest of us to see, so that this story of Mars starts to crystallize. So let's just move on to something a little bit bigger.
Speaker 11: Can I say something, Brian, Yes, you know, what I think of the Mars story is like I got it, like in one hundred years from now or whenever some type of huge cataclysm hits Earth and all the ritually assholes take off, they repopulate somewhere else, and whenever they get to that planet, you know, they just forget.
Speaker 2: About Earth and act like it never existed.
Speaker 11: And then eventually, like generations later, they're taking rovers and they're putting them on Earth and they're finding like taco bell sporks, and they're like, look at this, there was life on this planet. Like I'm serious, this is what we're finding on Mars and we're like, what is this?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 11: And like back then it was they probably had megalithic structures, they probably had school buses, they probably had life, they probably had a routine, families, all that animal husbandry, all of it. But it was wiped out, it was decimated, and now we're just finding the taco bell sporks. But I think that Earth very well, something like that could happen to us and thing gets decimated and they have to start over somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think this is a very real possibility.
Speaker 3: We're Julie were in there.
Speaker 5: Because these images aren't obstacle illusions or natural features. I don't think that's a I think that's a big telltale for me. And it's like, I don't know, Brian, if you ever heard of doctor Tom Flander, but he was, Yes, he's like a doctor of astronomy or was a doctor of astronomy for you, and he did a three year study on this stuff, including I think the face on Mars, and that's kind of what that study was showing was that it's not obstacle illusion and it's not natural feature.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, for tonight, the face on water is going to take too much time to cover. But yeah, there is something to it beyond it just looking like it might be a face. There's actually quantitative data numbers and shit measurements and stuff that indicate it was designed with symmetry and geometry in mind. We touch upon it in the film You Can Talk. I interviewed doctor Mark Carlotto, who talks a lot about that, another one of these guys back in the eighties analyzing this stuff. And I'm currently at work on producing a follow up for my YouTube channel, specifically on the face of Mars because I've learned even more about it since I finished the film, and I'm like, holy shit, how I need to do more on this. The world needs to know about this stuff. So I'm actually driving up to New Jersey to meet a guy, Matt Barone. He has a Curious Dimension podcast, great guy who just so happens to be a geometry teacher, and we're going to talk about the significance of the geometry of the Face on Mars in this video. So we're gonna save that for later.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, I mean I saw it from the Face on Mars. There's other pictures, and I think the ones that you've shown are they are great. And in fact, that last one you just showed, or the last two you just showed, I saw shadows. I saw shadows in the last one too, and I don't know that optical illusions have shadows.
Speaker 7: So I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course these are photographs, man, you can pull them from NASA. So let's move on to something a little bit bigger. Okay, Now, in nineteen seventy six, you guys know Carl Sagan. Oh yeah, you guys remember the original Cosmos series.
Speaker 4: Oh god, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty. Okay, you can find it on DBD. Still, there's an entire episode about Mars, and at the very end of that episode, Carl Sagan is talking about photographs taken from the orbiters that NASA sent to Mars. So satellite's taking pictures from space of the surface of Mars, photographing some interesting structures, and Carl Sagan himself, in his book Cosmos and the TV series Cosmos, uses the word pyramids. I'm going to show you some of these interesting structures. I cannot say with certainty that they are pyramids, but I'm wondering what natural geological form method forms these things. I don't have a solid answer on that. I'm going to show you just a couple of these things. You tell me, Okay, So, if anyone wants to criticize me or anybody else in the Mars community for using the word pyramids, well we got to go back and we got to listen to Carl Sagan. He's the one characterizing them as such. And we all love Carl Sagan. He's a well respected scientist. God bless me, he's not with us, But anyway, let me share it with you this So let's rewind the clock back to nineteen seventy six. NASA sends these landers down to the planet, takes these measurements and photos. By the way, it took a picture of snowfall on Mars. It snows on Mars. There's clouds on Mars.
Speaker 2: They have Christmas on Mars. I'm telling you, they're in the ground the.
Speaker 8: Mars like right, Well, the atmosphere of Mars is said to be so thin that it's not supposed to be able to produce clouds, that's what they always say.
Speaker 3: But well, NASA's got photographs of them. You know, they just don't talk about this stuff. And that's the surprising anyway, off one water. So they send these orbiters, also the Viking orbiters. They're taking pictures in nineteen seventy six, and yes, that's where we get the original face on Mars photograph. Okay, but they also started taking pictures of other parts hearts of the planet. And Nick, I'm gonna share it again. Here they took a picture.
Speaker 2: Here, look at this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like very circular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the little thing beside it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the big circle on top, what is that?
Speaker 7: What do I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an impact crater, and you can see all the ejected material right that's been scattered all around it, right right, This thing down here does not have any of that ejected material on top of it. I don't know what this looks like to you, but I'm in some kind of an indication here that this thing is not perfectly circular. You know how you look at a volcano from the top down. It's circular. It doesn't have what appeared to be sides, And logic would present that if this structure was there before the meteor came down and made that big hole, would it still be standing being so close to it. So they're, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it's new.
Speaker 11: They came out of the tunnel system and they built it, and they went back and see, you guys got to let me tell you about mars.
Speaker 10: I knew it.
Speaker 4: That's the gym that's using the ball bell.
Speaker 1: Then, yes, it almost it almost looks like like they built a tower to mine whatever was in that circle, whether it was.
Speaker 2: Water, oh weh.
Speaker 1: You may do in the earth. They place gins or mills right alongside it. I don't think.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting. You know, it's not for me to speculate, but who knows, Lisa. You know, let's talk about the size of this for a second. That crater is two and a half miles wide.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so that means this structure has got to be huge.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: Brian's got this whole like very soothing, like Jeff Goldbloom thing going on with his voice, and it's he's very like articulate, and.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm learning a lot right now.
Speaker 11: But this is the kind of stuff that makes me go crazy, and he should present this stuff and not me because.
Speaker 2: It infuriates me.
Speaker 11: It's like to look at this and then say, oh, it's just like a sea urgent or whatever. They say it is some type of micro bacterial seand particle whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like, no way, dude, that's a pyramid. That is a pyramid. Somebody built that thing.
Speaker 5: Where are they that it looks a lot like burial mounts. And I've trust me, I've had my share of looking at Google Earth aerial images of burial mounts at Tennessee and Kentucky, and that's what that looks like.
Speaker 3: So, guys, believe it or not, we were lucky enough, us Myers people to have gifted to us just within the past six months and updated this an updated photo of this structure. They reimage this structure almost fifty years later. This is from ninth This is from the mid seventies. This photo here, high contrast, low resolution. But guess what they took another picture of it? I think within the past six months. Oh shit, see if we can zoom in a little bit here? Can you zoom in.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have a wider landscape image of this. But there are no other large moundlike, mountain like, volcano like structures anywhere near this. For miles and miles, there's nothing. This is the only thing that sticks up out of the ground. Now again, it's it to me, to my eye and tell me if I'm seeing things. It kind of looks like there are sides. Look at this shadow. It is triangular. It is not circular. It doesn't Yes, it has an arc over here. But here there's a distinct line. You know, And whenever we see the Egyptian pyramids, we are seeing shadows with distinct lines. Now you might say, okay, after all of that evidence, you might still say, well, it doesn't look like a perfect pyramid.
Speaker 7: It's a pedagon.
Speaker 5: It got pucked up.
Speaker 2: With the water erosion when the catastrophe hit.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: And so keep this in mind. The surface of Mars is old. It doesn't have much of an atmosphere, but it has just enough of an atmosphere to blow around sand and dust. And so if any of you guys have ever seen an unexcavated pyramid, what does an unexcavated pyramid look like? It just looks like a hill with dirt on it, sometimes trees, sometimes you don't have no idea. There's a pyramid underneath.
Speaker 9: So there is a square on this too. This sticks at It just looks too. It looks like a like almost like talk about geomestry. It looks like almost a perfect square. And yeah, it's a cavern.
Speaker 2: Great catch ethan, that's a great catch at the.
Speaker 1: Top of the pramid and looking like when you look at remote sensing of vegetation, it looks like the top part is either weather worn like a wind type worn. But what's interesting is the pattern of the surface outside of the pyramid over to the right and left hand side. It almost looks like water erosion of sorts or vegetation that has grown in patterns and then frozen into the land, but it does have some sort of vegetative water esc pattern.
Speaker 3: To it on the side.
Speaker 11: Lisa, do you know you might you might be familiar with this, You know the pyramid in Mexico that's like buried.
Speaker 2: It looks like a hill. I think it's Chilula. It's in Chilula. Yeah, So.
Speaker 11: They didn't know that was a pyramid for like the longest I don't think they thought it was just a big ass, grassy ass hill. And then they started looking into it, right, Like, does that not remind you kind of like of what we're looking at right now? It's it's just like been buried, a little bit covered up, but you the remnants.
Speaker 5: It looks like there's a before and after that pyramid you were talking about, and that looks like the before picture before.
Speaker 1: They escavated it, right right, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, there's definitely ribbing on the floor, like a four sided on this one.
Speaker 3: So let's just say, Okay, so what I'm showing you are samples, right, I could spend all day night showing you everything. Okay, I'm just showing you some of the best stuff. Now maybe this, let's just say this one doesn't work for you, Okay, let's take a look at.
Speaker 4: This next one.
Speaker 2: Come on, wow, look at this shit.
Speaker 3: If you were to pile up some dirt and some dust on top of Tao Tiacan, which is down in Mexico, would it not look something similar to what we see on the left.
Speaker 1: It's identical.
Speaker 3: Now, this particular imager was discovered by a gentleman in South Africa. His name is John Ward. He's an independent Mars researcher, and I'll show you just a quick sampling of his work next. But this is the most notable of his discoveries. Again, one of these guys just spending his spare time sifting through thousands of images looking for stuff, and here he comes and he finds. Look at that. Does that look like a volcano to you? To anybody? Look again, we have what appeared to besides, who wants to take a guess? How how big this thing is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't tell me.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But it looks just like the image you just showed with, because it's got the same four sides and the same placement.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: This thing is two and a half miles big.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They were master builders. Whoever they were seeing.
Speaker 3: This structure that's these steps here on the front. You cover those with some dirt, don't you think you'd get just a lump just here on the side. So who can tell? Like, look, look, you guys, it's just like you guys aren't pushing for pyramids on Mars. But just to the naked eye here this looks like there could be something here because to the untrained eye, there's geometry, there's symmetry to this thing. It's got four equal sides. My only question, I'm not saying this is proof of pyramids and extraterrestrial civilization agent on Mars. I am saying that we need to go and just take a closer look, not just with geologists, but with archaeologists, palaeontologists, biologists. There's a whole team of different scientists from different disciplines that need to go and study this planet because arguably there's something more than what we've been told. Now, let me just I just want to highlight My job is to really highlight the work of these people doing this research. And John Ward has found he's got a whole channel with stuff he's found. I'm just going to show you a simple collage of what else he's found. This thing here.
Speaker 2: That is in Nokia.
Speaker 3: Let me give you some let me let me give you some scale. Here, I'll give you some scale. This thing up here is about let's say, fifty meters wide. Okay, kind of funky. I have a video interview with John Ward where he talks about each one of these things, and we find earth analogs, and there's something like this down in Mexico or Peru. I think I forget where, but there's something that just looks like that. But look at it. It's got arguably, it has symmetry to it. It's got equal sides rounded, yes, but eroded. Sure, It's just like, well, that's an odd thing in the middle of the rest of the landscape. There's nothing else like it. Shouldn't we take a closer look. This thing over here is about twenty or thirty meters.
Speaker 4: Long.
Speaker 3: It's in a landscape that has a lot of different craters. But this is really odd. What it looks almost sinuous? What what natural geological formation does this? It's a really weird Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: It looks weird.
Speaker 3: It does look really weird. Now, this thing down here is about the size of a boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it ain't an Okia.
Speaker 3: Never mind it's about the size of a boat.
Speaker 4: It is like something on the side of it.
Speaker 2: It looks like it right, like like a button, like a It's hard to tell because you can't tell like how big these things are. But like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So don't we need to go take a close look at these things. For anyone to say that there's nothing to see here, I think they're just being dishonest. Don't our natural curiosities suggest to us that there's something odd about these things that we are seeing. I'll show you, Okay, Now one more collage by a different guy who's in Colorado is my buddy Gary. Gary is another one of these independent Mars researchers who has found dozens of what I'm about to show to you again. These are orbiter photographs, photographic structures that are huge, and the ones you're about to see are about three quarters of a mile to a mile big. Okay, And Gary has found the lots and lots of these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember seeing that one of them all the way to the right is weird.
Speaker 7: Are a seal of tant the bottom.
Speaker 3: I just call them the triangles. He's got two dozens of these things. What we're seeing here looks like a tetrahedral shape to me. And this line here, what natural geological process makes a lot like that? That's three quarters of a mile long? And then we sort of see the same thing here a triangle with a mound, a pyramidal mound in the center, a triangle with a line, some sort of a triangle with the line, triangle with the line triangle. And here we have a triangle in the middle of an impact crater. What are the chances an impact creator is going to make a triangle right in the center of it? And what triangles have these?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: They're literally underlined with bolted I don't know what natural process would make such a thing, and I can't find any geologists to give me a straight answer. You know.
Speaker 5: I just thought about something I heard one time that Cairo in Arabic mains Mars, and really yes, and that some people have suggested maybe that our Cairo here on Earth was named after the structures up there, and that maybe the ancients and the Sumerians who had the map of the Solar system and all that, maybe they knew about all this. And this is just once again another example of lost knowledge that we're playing ketchup with the Mayans.
Speaker 11: When they disappeared, they showed their asses up on Mars and started building stuff that I mean, it looks just like that stuff. I mean, all of our ancient structures look like this before they're excavated.
Speaker 3: So, guys, I want to go back to this image because some of you mentioned the remote viewing Stargate program, which is what I was referring to getting into the paranormal aspect of all of this. I, like many people, was skeptical of this idea of remote viewing because what are we really talking about here, Psychic powers. Okay, maybe some of this is not new to you, guys, but it was certainly new to me. But what I was most comfortable with in presenting the remote viewing side of this story because you had some of these these Stargate Okay, Stargate was a was a program, a psychic spying program developed in the seventies run by the US Army. So the US Army had a psychic spying program for twenty years. Okay, I know that sounds nuts, but that's what they had. That's a fact. Now, I'm not going to tell you nuts to me, you know, but to a lot of people psychic abilities sounds crazy. It's something that's like X men, right, So, but that's not what I'm focused on when we focus on is the fact that the NASA is that the US Army had a psychic spying program, and while they didn't really do too much with Mars, they did a few things with Mars. And for those of you who know Joe mcmonagall who was one of the first or the first remote viewers of that program who was tasked against Mars headless time where she talking about this before.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, so Jill mcmonigall. He was only given the title of remote Viewer Number one. That was sort of like his his handle or his call sign. So he was he was deeply involved with Special Forces and had this propensity of not dying when he should have died, and he even had a near death encounter which left him completely changed. And then he started experiencing sort of like psychic abilities and psychic gifts, and so he was trained by some other remote viewers and he became one of their agents. And so he never wanted to do any remote viewing that would jeopardize his ability to verify it. So they tricked him into doing this remote viewing on Mars because the CIA wanted to see what was actually happening one million BC on this planet during the same time that all of these findings are coming out. So I think they were interested in what exactly the nature of this life that you're talking about that they found way back in the seventies was doing on Mars a million years ago.
Speaker 3: So there's this famous declassified CIA transcript of Joe mcmonogall's session where he remote viewed Mars and this is what he was looking at. Now, he didn't know that at the time. He remote viewed Mars and he was relaying to his monitor here's what I'm seeing. I'm seeing a destroyed landscape, but I'm seeing these giant things that look like pyramids. And I'm paraphrasing here. Joe mcmonagall did not.
Speaker 4: By this.
Speaker 3: He didn't believe this himself. He's like, this sounds nuts. What. I can't believe that I've remote view pyramids on Mars. That's crazy. So what did he do? He went to NASA back then and he asked NASA at the time for the negatives because we didn't have digital back then. He asked for the negatives of specific coordinates, and he was able to verify for himself that what he was viewing was real because we had taken photographs of it and this is the one that he was looking at. I was not able to interview him for the film, but I did interview somebody else from that same program, a gentleman by the name of Tom mcneer, who was part of INGOs Swan's remote viewing team. Ingo Swan is another one of these famous remote viewers. He's no longer with us, but Tom mcneer was on that He was a recruited into the program and Ingo Swan's team was also tasked against Greater Pyramid. This is what this features is known as Creater Pyramid. So the remote viewing team of the US Army was looking at Mars and they were looking at this particular feature. Now why were they interested in something like this? Why would the US Army be interested in Mars. Well, it's because NASA started taking lots of interesting look at photograph starting in nineteen seventy six. That caused a lot of eyebrows to fur all up because they're like this. You know, when I first read Graham Hancock's Mars book and he starts talking about pyramids on Mars. Boy, I tell you, I got such an unsettled feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, something kind of rings true. When you read that book, you're like, oh, yeah, there's something here. I want to ask you, is Joe mcmonagle. Is he the one who like reported going inside and seeing the giant entities that looked like humans but bigger.
Speaker 3: Yes, mole, okay and okay. Now, what's interesting is that within about a two week period, Ingo Swan's team was tasked against this same feature without knowing that Joe had just done it, and they observed the same things. And so I got Tom mcneer, who was part of the US Army this program, to essentially recount the story for me, telling me about what Joe experience that wasn't able to get Joe, and then what Tom experienced. So to have a team of five people all cite the same thing that Joe did without having known they even worked on it together, talking about these giant megalithic pyramids, structures, entities who are larger cavernous halls inside these things. You know, Gosh, I don't know where you go with that. I don't know how to how to process something like that. Now, Nick, there is more to this story, but I think we're gonna leave it there because I say something. It's yes.
Speaker 1: The one. So this is just a quick thought. I'm not to say that's what this is. But the triangle that you showed with the line, shoot, sorry, my cat is like back here doing good as one that it almost look like the unincorporated line to give the symbol of air. So you have a triangle with the it and it's the symbol for air. When you look at if it is a pyramid next to a circle, it reminds me of the concept of squaring the circle, which is the technical way to say achieving the philosopher's stone, achieving the impossible, that you place a triangle inside of a circle in order to square it. And it's kind of you know, you see emblems of this all over with or indifferent emblems of old occultists or philosophers and what happened. So if you were standing on the ground at a certain angle, you would see the equilateral pyramid inside of the circle. So it almost it almost gave me that feeling.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I was unfamiliar with this symbol of air. I'm looking at it right now. That's interesting. I have to take a close look into that.
Speaker 1: And it's one of the four elements that to use to achieve the Philosopher's stone.
Speaker 3: Mmm. Let me just conclude this by saying, we still have this unanswered question about what happened to this blue planet. The question that I pose is what turns a blue planet red? That's the title of the film Blue Planet Red. Now, for those of you who are interested, the film is coming out on Amazon in August. It's just a short way away. I have a whole website that basically documents all this stuff and has all the published research links, so you can go take a look at it for yourself. I continue to work on YouTube. But this question of what happened to the planet? We do present the research that does provide an answer to this question. In fact, there are a few different pieces of research that provide an answer to this question. What NASA will tell you is that the solar wind has stripped away the atmosphere of Mars due to the weakened magnetic field of the planet. The problem is the solar wind alone is not enough to explain the nearly complete loss of the atmosphere. It's simply not stripping it away fast to account for the nearly complete loss of the atmosphere. There are other explanations for what happened to the atmosphere, all based on research by people much smarter than I, who have unfortunately been marginalized due to the claims that are being made. But these claims aren't just I think it's based on the data collected by who who collects the data. NASA collects the data. It's NASA's data. They do a great job collecting data, they don't do a great job talking about what they've discovered and what they've discovered, as published by other scientists in the film, who we did not talk about tonight, who have written about this in books. When I first read about this, it kept me up for three nights because one of the explanations, while being terrifying in its own right, is a natural explanation. The other is not.
Speaker 5: You're talking about Mars right, still talking about so maybe there was a natural cataclysm, or maybe there was a cosmic battle that messed up the whole side of Mars. They say it's like peppered with rocks on one side as if something next to it blew up. And if you look into Samariamiss, you look into TMOT there seems to have been a cosmic war where a planet was exploded or blown up.
Speaker 3: So for any people who have heard any stories like what Tim is talking about, well, guess what, there's data to back it up.
Speaker 7: I have right here.
Speaker 8: It says the radioactive isotopes on Mars from nuclear war. The presence of atmospheric radioactive isotopes on Mars such as twelve nine XE and eighty k R has been noted in scientific studies suggested the possible past nuclear events in the atmosphere of Mars.
Speaker 3: So for those of you who think that sounds interesting, well this movies for you, definitely for me. Then we go into detail about this, and I do my best to try to expect to present this and to not just present this material, but present the people who have spent their entire career studying this stuff and publishing it on it multiple times in peer review journals, thinking that it's going to make a difference. But unfortunately statistics and data they don't really make a difference. What does make a difference is stories, and that's where I feel like I have something to add to this whole thing. So, guys, I really do appreciate you listening to me for damn near two hours. Geez over two hours. Goodness, gracious.
Speaker 4: I know this is sort of.
Speaker 3: Outside of what you guys normally talk about, so I really appreciate you giving me the time to go through it. And there's if any of this appeals to you, there's more those of us who are working on Mars. You know, we do it because we feel like there is a story that the rest of humanity simply needs to be made aware of. And I think there is a connection between what happened on Mars and what we are observing with the UFO activity here on Earth. We can get into that later, but I think it has a role to play in the overall disclosure topic. And it's just simply about getting the attention that this research really deserves. And you know, it's thanks to you guys who have a curiosity about this stuff and willing to listen to guys like me who have sort of put the pieces together. But my work is based off of those who have been spending a lot more time on it and they need the older recognition that they can get. So thank you guys, Oh, thank you man.
Speaker 4: That was that was great.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to complain about the two hours. Uh, perfect guest man. We didn't you know, Uh, definitely some weird shit. I Uh again, like I had said, I didn't see the last about twenty five or thirty minutes. And you know, people probibly even know my whole idea as being in occult this. I sometimes don't even know what the question that's out in the skies I've said. I think it's the reflection of the back of my eyeball at the times. So like, I don't know what to consider that stuff. But the shit that you showed on your in this movie is just fucking weird, you know, even the fact, I mean I know nobody you know, obviously I don't trust an Asca either. I think this is just for me as a conspiracy theorist. This is just another piece of evidence showing you that they're contradicting themselves of you know, whatever you know?
Speaker 4: And why why is that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Very weird?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: And I really appreciate you coming on, Brian. I know, like you said, it wasn't particularly something that we cover, but it kind of does fit in a way.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was actually really well done, and thank you man, it was.
Speaker 6: It was a pleasure having you on and you really you had a lot to say and you covered a lot, and believe it or not, there's a lot in the movie that he didn't cover it. So definitely, if you're into this, man, go check it out again.
Speaker 4: I watched it. I thought it was good. Does anybody else want to add anything before we wrap this up?
Speaker 2: I love the presentation. Oh sorry, go ahead, Lisa, No, no, go ahead, go ahead. I was just gonna say I love the presentation. I feel like I learned a lot.
Speaker 11: Like I said before, Brian has this great Jeff Goldbloom, soothing, relaxing, articulate thing going on. So I mean, I absolutely enjoyed it. I thought it was great and I'm looking forward to watching the movie too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Other thing I was going to say was that it's probably beyond the scope of the movie. And then obviously another discussion. Is there any legitimacy to the claim that there is an obelisk on photos?
Speaker 3: Yes, John Ward that South African independent mars researcher has done a very detailed analysis of that, and you can find some more information. I did interview him from a YouTube channel. We talk about that specifically, and a lot of what these independent Mars researchers do is again they sort of enhance the image to bring out some of the detail and make these things a little bit more clear for us to see. And he's got he's done some great work on that thing specifically. That quite interesting if you ask me.
Speaker 6: All right, well, I guess if nobody else has got anything else to say, we could wrap it up. I did add your links in there during the show, so if people want to go check out his YouTube interviews and all.
Speaker 4: The extra stuff that he says, it's on there his links in the bottom. Go check it out. Uh, thank you all of yous for coming on. Yeah, I'm not gonna have a leaves to play your show now. It's been long enough, but I appreciate all of you.
Speaker 6: Brian, do you want to let anybody know you want to promote the movie again or your website or anything else before we wrap this up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, just just one stop shop you can find everything you need to know about the film about you know, my contact information at Blue Planetred dot net. Okay, I'm also on Twitter at Brian Corey Dobbs just my name and on YouTube at Brian Corey Dobbs.
Speaker 6: Awesome, thank you very much and yeah, man again, that was a great, great presentation, very professionally done.
Speaker 4: What some stuff. And thank you everybody in the chat too that hung out. That's what's up.
Speaker 6: It was a long one and there's a lot of people there from the beginning, and I appreciate that. At one point I was just so focused. I really wasn't looking at the chat. I had this was going to do one with you. But thank you very much for everybody checking it out. That's where we go live and until the next one, everybody be well.