Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Preston Dinnet. Be sure and check out our merch shop. New designs going up all the time. We've got shirts from the films Hoodies. Use a link in the description to go check that out. Check out my films That called Louisiana is on two b doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September and October. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Oledge News at gmail dot com. Today I want to welcome back to the show Preston Dinnet. He first began investigating UFOs in nineteen eighty six after learning that his family, friends, and co workers were having encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of people and investigated a wide variety of cases. He has now written over twenty nine books in more than one hundred articles about UFOs and the paranormal Preston, Welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, doing pretty good. Hope you are too.
Speaker 1: I am, and it's great to have you back. It has been a while. I'm very much looking forward to hearing about some of the incredible encounters you research and write about. You've covered over thousands of cases, I'm sure by now, everything from UFOs, extraterrestrials, encryptids to a whole spectrum of high strangeness, all of our favorite things here to discuss. Before we get into it, though, remind the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: Oh. I've been in this field for almost four decades now. I can hardly believe it gon involved in this field is a complete skeptic. When I found out my brother had seen a UFO, which I actually ignored for several years until I heard about a report of a sighting over Alaska in nineteen eighty six, November seventeen, very famous sighting Captain Kendrick Tarrocchi that was on the news, mainstream evening news. So that kind of opened the door for me, and I found out that not only had my brother seen a UFO and I'm going to say he was probably taken on board because it was not long after that he had this little implant thing in his arm. But found out, of course, a number of people within my family had seen UFOs, definitely some friends, co workers, and not just seeing UFOs but missing time face to face encounters with ETAs. We know that this subject is phenomena, for lack of a better word, bollows families. It took me a while to unpack that. Yeah, our family is one of them. And since then I've had a lot of my own encounters and not just sightings, but tell it the contact And in twenty twenty two, finally a fully conscious on board experience. So really, yeah, yeah, which was the best experience of my life. We can talk about it if you want.
Speaker 1: I'd love to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, That's how it kind of unrolled for me. I became a move on field investigator within a year or so, started investigating cases formally really dove deep for ten years, buying every darn book I could find. I started going on the radio TV. I wrote about thirty articles by nineteen ninety six. I had been in this field for yeah, ten years before I put up my first book, which was UFO Healings, and now you know, since then about one book per year. I'm up to thirty two right now, a little behind schedule, but I've got four or five lined up ready to go as soon as i can just get my hands on them. But yeah, my YouTube channel is where I'm spending a lot of my energy right now because that's going really well. Yeah, and I'm easy to find on the Internet. Just punch my name in I'm on. At least I don't know a third of the social media platforms, so there's got to be fifty of them by now.
Speaker 1: Well, right on, Thank you for the introduction. It has been a little while since we spoke, but I didn't realize you had your own very profound experience. I'd love to hear about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is something I just really started talking about and never really talked about my own experiences because I'm a researcher. You want to remain impartial. But at the same time, I've really wanted to dive deep into the subject and start seeing stuff for myself. Because you can read as many books as you want, and you can talk to everyone on this planet, but you'll never know what it's like until it happens to you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Of course, it did start happening to me pretty early on. I'd gotten bobs Field again nineteen eighty six, really started going outside a lot more, turned to see stuff, and when someone said that they'd seen UFOs, I'd be all over that go to the area where there were sightings, and I started to see some unexplained lights and stuff. Wasn't until nineteen ninety two in July that I did have a missing time encounter with an orb of light that came down and I completely forgot the whole darn thing, huge red flag there, don't remember driving home, didn't tell anybody because I didn't remember it. Started having dreams of being on board, and so that kind of ramped up over the years. I would see UFOs. That year, actually I saw. I had four major sightings nineteen ninety two, had nineteen ninety four a telepathic communication with in the parent UFO which was connected to a lady I was interviewing. Actually they kind of showed up and said she's telling the truth, you know, you can trust her or her e t's and this sort of thing. And had another sighting right after that again they came down with her in front, in front of both of us. So my point is that you know it was an escalation of events leading up to this major onboard encounter because by the time this happened, which was on my birthday actually that's birthday present ever in twenty twenty two May six, And you know that sounds synchronistic, and it is because having interviewed a lot of people, there's a weird timing aspect sometimes to people's UFO encounters. It'll happen perhaps on a wedding anniversary when someone just got divorced, or over a major relationship or just hooked up, birthdays, the anniversary of someone's death. Just it's this really weird. You know, when something major is going on in a person's life, sometimes this is when they all show up. So the only real encounter I had that was fully conscious before that was waking up and that must have been ninety six thereabouts in my condominium in Canoga Park, where I could have sworn I saw gray in my bedroom. And I'm a little hesitant on that one because how it happened. I woke up because I thought someone was walk It felt like a cat across my bed. But you don't have a cat, you know, I had no pets, So that woke me up, and I was lying on my side. I like to sleep in total darkness. It was a very little light, but I saw something about that thin rail, thin dark out of my apartment. Didn't see a head, didn't see arms or legs. It was too fast, but I made my heart beat fast, and I just like wow, and I turned over and went to bed, which seems, you know, counterintuitive, But having interviewed a lot of witnesses and said, you know, I didn't react the way I thought it would, I finally got it. So yeah, A lot of dream memories and flashbacks were going on at this time. But I hooked up with Dolly Saffron in twenty sixteen and wrote a book about her case called Symmetry. She is a very extensive contactee, with more fully conscious colors than anyone I've ever met or read about, and has a lot of evidence to support her case. In fact, when I met her face to face the first time the UFO was there, I saw it and she actually filmed it the day before. She's got a lot of corroborating witnesses, a lot of evidence, so I knew her case was for real, and when you associate with contactees, there are chances of having an encounter go way up. And that's essentially what caused this encounter because it was her ets her you know by that, I mean the ones she was associating with her ET. So yeah, I was just I was in bed, you know, dreaming and just having a normal night when suddenly I woke up and I was no longer dreaming. I was in my bedroom and I was being pulled through the wall. It was really.
Speaker 1: Strange because were you paralyzed?
Speaker 2: No one's ever asked me that. I didn't really pay attention to that. I'm gonna say yes, because I've was kind of struck by this really electric feeling, which you know, I didn't fight it, so I really can't say that you know, I was or was not, but it was a feeling I kind of recognized. I'm like wow, and it kind of brought back memories of having done this before. But I saw the wall kind of go really opened up into like this dark area and how would I went?
Speaker 1: And important question were you out of body during this time? Was this an astral experience?
Speaker 2: Yeah? People have asked me that, and I'm going to say no because I've had a lot of OBEs. I wrote a book about it. I got really good at it very early on, actually not so coincidentally, about the same time as I started investigating. These things kind of come hand in hand. Yeah, so I'm going to say no for a number of reasons, which we can get into. Sure, because it feels different. You know, when you're obe there's a certain quality to it. You can see the environment, and it's got this weird aura too, and your vision. It's just a little different in ways that are hard to describe. And it didn't feel like that. I recognized what was happening. I was being pulled up an energy beam and it's got this sort of buzzing feeling to it, which is different from what you know obear is called a vibratory state, okay, which is very brief. You feel it and then you're done and you're out and you're wandering around. So I was pulled up this energy beam and really couldn't see a whole lot except deep space stars. I didn't see the Earth or anything. But it was taken a long time. I'm like, oh my god, how long is this going to take? Because I'd never experienced that before. Usually it's a few seconds, but no, this went on for a good twenty or thirty seconds, and I knew what was happening. I'm like, I'm being taken, and this is awesome. I having studied this subject, I really don't have a fear of it, of the ets, perhaps because you know, knowledge overcomes fear, and I kind of know what to expect, but in a way I thought I did. After, I was a bit surprised because the next thing I knew, I never saw the craft from the outside. I was just suddenly lying on a short table. I mean by short, I mean low and maybe three feet off the ground, and there was a bunch of little short guys on one side. I wasn't really paying attention to because I immediately noticed that I was in this very large round room about fifty feet across, which was well lit with indirect lighting. All the things I've heard people describe. But it's different when you see it for yourself, because you can visualize all you want, but until again, until it happens to you, you just don't know. And I was My attention was fixed on this six foot tall, beautiful lady who was not quite human she looked half gray, half human, because she looked normal enough, but her nose was really small, really small mouth, and a somewhat normal head but slightly larger. Her eyes were overly large, and you know, kind of almond shaped, wrapped around slightly around the side of her head, and had really tightly curled white blonde hair and a snow white jumpsuit. And you cannot get that kind of clean here on Earth, of course, no zippers or patches or anything like that, buttons and so forth, pockets and so I'm fixated on her because she's she's pretty, and she's really striking looking different. Yeah, And I tried to sit up and quickly put her hand gently on my chest said no, no, you know, lay down. We need to check to make sure you're okay. I told her, and listen, I'm fine. I remember this. And I tried to get up again. She's like, just a few seconds, you can get up in a bit. We need to check you out, and I kept insisting I was fine. Uh, And after a few more times than that back and forth, she's like, okay, get up, and you know, I actually leaped off that table because I wanted to explore this was insane, because.
Speaker 1: I had all feel at all like you were in an altered state, your biology may have been affected in some way or drugged.
Speaker 2: Not really, I mean, I'm gonna say it's ever so slightly in the fact that this was thrilling and it was a completely new experience, But no, I mean it would have been something I can to like, would I put it going to a beautiful hotel for the first time or something that's kind of a little like, wow, look at this.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure it's much different for you, having researched this for so many years than a person who had never experienced it waking up on an alien craft being experimented on. If you have a unique reaction to it, I'd.
Speaker 2: Say, I mean, this was literally something I'd wished for, and like, why can't happen to me? You know, I'm investigating this stuff. You know, I'd reached out telepathically, and of course by that point I knew I was what we would call a contact ee. I never really looked at myself that way, and I didn't really again talk about it too much because people I've interviewed that's so much more extensive experiences, and so I never really wrote about it, because why would I have It's just sightings. But it wasn't. At this point, you know, I won't get into it. I remembered quite a bit.
Speaker 1: So they didn't do any experiments or check you out like she was wanting to.
Speaker 2: No no needles, no instruments. I was just a kind of lookover. So it couldn't have been more than three minutes. I was on that table and again felt no fear, quite the opposite. I was absolutely excited because I'm looking around. I'm like, wow, the walls are around it. Look there is indirect lighting, and look there's these grays over there. And that did make my heart leap up a little bit. I'm like, whoa, because they looked very different. These guys were not human, and they weren't. I think those were probably what we would call the AI little shirt guys without emotions, because I had a stern look on their face, like they were all business and yeah, if they had prodded around me and we're pulling, poking at me, I would probably would have probably felt a little different, perhaps, But they were I'm gonna say, twenty feet away, a group of like three or four of them in jumpsuits gray jumpsuits. They didn't catch my eye. So I'm sweeping across the room and I can see that there's rooms going around the hulcor I mean, I'm sorry, windows going around the whole circumference, which are slanted at a forty five degree angle.
Speaker 1: I know I asked you if you believed you were out of body, But did you ever take time to look at your hands or feet and notice your body?
Speaker 2: Not? Really? Okay, okay, which you know, I finally did do that, Obe because some people ask me about that, like how are you dressed? And you know, what do you look like? I'm much younger when i'm Obe. Oh interesting, all my hair comes back and I look great, pretty muscular. I used to be a muscular young man. Oh wow. And you float and you fly around. The gravity was slightly less. I feel like I didn't really notice any temperature so much. But I was looking around. There were windows around the hole circumference that were tilted at an angle kind of like a cruise shit might be, or a lookout from the top of the building. Yeah, and I saw some people kind of looking out and scanning the whole room. There are people standing in the center, which I didn't quite notice because my attention now was fixated on this seven to eight foot tall gray et who I've since found out was Dolly Saffron's main contact. A tall gray she calls Mama, which I wasn't quite clicking to immediately, but sort of because Dolly has described her, and sure enough that was her. So I ran right up to her, and she was wearing a white smock. She's very e t you know, a completely huge pear shaped head, kind of very large wrap around eyes almost no no, is a very tiny slit for a mouth which was curled up in the tiny as cute as little smile. And I had to look up at her. You know, I'm five foot nine and three quarters, so she had to be at least seven feet so she, you know, was radiating wisdom and grace, beauty and elegance. There's just something about her presence that is absolutely stunning. And so I'm maybe two feet away from her and she tilts head forward and to the side and says to me telepathically, so is this what you thought it would be like? And I said, no, it's much better. And it was because this was an environment where I felt almost at home. I don't know how to put it, but safe, and the people around are wise and are kind, and it's just different from Earth, which is a bit chaotic and you can't trust people. So I was I said, can I explore instead, of course, and she kind of gestured to let me, you know, go where I wanted to. So I immediately went to the other side of the room where there was nobody.
Speaker 1: You said other people. Were there other humans on there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, they're sure were, but I didn't pay attention to them. I wanted to see out the window. So I went and I looked out the window and there was the Earth and it was curved. Wasn't a globe way off in the distance. I don't know how high up. I'm estimating about five hundred feet. I really want to pin that down because I do remember the exact curvature that I was looking at. And it was so cool because you can see pictures of the Earth from outer space, but again, when you're there, it's a different story. Cameras never do anything justice, really, So I was absolutely stunned by that and turned around, and that's when I did see two rows of people standing in the center of this room about you know, I'm gonna say seven people could have been ten in one row and right in front of them another row. So I walked up to them, very curious because they weren't moving. And I walked up kind of in front to the side, and I looked at them, and there was people of different ethnicities. I specifically saw young black man, a white girl, you know, different ancestries. So I walked up to the girl in the end, I said, Hi, you know, my name's Preston. What's your name? And that's when I noticed that she was essentially catatonic, entranced, and she was one hundred percent hypnotizer. I don't know. She was staring straight ahead and was out of it. And I considered, you know, kind of reaching up and like hey, but it became clear to me that that was not appropriate. All right, So I'm like, oh, I'll shoot, because the first thing you want to do is talk to people and get verification. There's other people there that are Earthlings. I want to get their names.
Speaker 1: So I looked, did you find out what was going on with them?
Speaker 2: I didn't know. This was a pretty short experience all in all. I'm not going to say that I remember it in totality. But I think I do because the next thing I did. I never felt any you know, like suddenly any shifts where I'm passing out or anything like that. But I saw this Korean girl. I'm guessing because you know, I worked with this Korean girl in my office and looked just like her. It wasn't her, but she was Asian and so she was fully conscious and she's standing by the window there on the other side. There was a railing around the whole window, around the whole perimeter, I should say, so I walked up quickly to I didn't run. I walked very quickly over to her, and I was looking at her and I was about to say, hey, you know, my name is Prenton. Preston, who are you? But again, the sight of the earth down below is very breathtaking. It really captures her attentions. I looked down at that and at that moment, this craft dropped down in one second five hundred miles to the surface of the Earth ten feet up and then it rocked slightly, which I could feel. I didn't feel any deceleration, any acceleration, no movement really, but when it's tilted like a boat rocking slightly. I did feel that or I saw it, and she right next to me went wha. So she was having all kinds of fun too, And so I'm looking out and my first thought is, okay, where am I? And it was daytime and there was a house out there. We were in a field and the house was like just a short distance way, and I'm trying real quick to see but we were there no more than a second, maybe three, and the ship went right back up and again real fast. And so I turned around and the tall gray mama quote mama was motioning to me. So I walked over to her, and she held up this glass tumbler. I'm going to call it glass because that's what it looked like, but very thick, thick, rimmed, very short, and it had a green liquid in it, about a third fall of this almost neon green liquid. And I'm thinking, wow, you know what, this reminds me of an article I wrote alien drinks, which I did a whole study on and never really kind of could figure out exactly what it was for, whether it's medicinal or nutritious or you know, along these lines. All right, and she hands it to me and kind of motions me to drink it. And I absolutely trust this person, so there was no hesitation whoever on my part other than I sniffed it because I want, you know, I'm curious what is this? And I couldn't really smell anything, but I could see, you know, he's kind of way it back and forth and it slashes in an unusual way because it was thick. It was a thick liquid. So I took a small sip. You know, I didn't go up it. I took a small sip. I'm like, wow, that's interesting because there was a very subtle taste.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what it tasted like?
Speaker 2: I do. It's not fully identifiable as anything here on earth, but the closest I can come up with is a mixture of lime and kiwi. Okay, it wasn't tart, it wasn't overly sweet, but there wasn't there was a flavor to it.
Speaker 1: And she didn't tell you what it was for, Nope.
Speaker 2: And I didn't ask, which it's kind of strange because but you're, you know, you're in this situation. You're a little overwhelmed. Yeah, I'm a kid in a candy store. So she took it from my hand and then and I said, hey, you said this, I could have this, and she expressed surprise. I'm like, well, can I have another sip? And she looked at me like I was crazy, shouldn't say anything, but she said, okay, if you want. But thinking was kind of like, you're okay. I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but if you really want another sip, that's fine. And I took another sip and yeah, that's when I did lose consciousness. Huh. So I don't remember leaving or how I left. I woke up in bed immediately. I mean, there was no transition other than I'm there in the ship awake and then I'm in bed awake. So I did. And I immediately jumped up, of course, and wrote it down. And next morning I called Dolling and she's like, oh my god. I considered the possibility that it was ob but well, you can eat obe and you can do a lot of the things you can do here. There's just different qualities to it. And you know, I don't think it was not about experience.
Speaker 1: Since then, have you had any profound changes in your waking life, any downloads, even repeat experiences with the beings?
Speaker 2: No, that was the kind of last encounter I had. Really from that point, I have no sightings. Now. I did have a download earlier years earlier, early on into my research, like who are these grays? This is driving me crazy because I interview a lot of people and most of them describe grays or some variation of grays, and some describe human looking ets, some describe mantids, little blue beings. You start to get a variation of really strange humanoids as well, some really strange ones, which we can get into if you want. But I'm like, God, the grays are dominating. What's going on here? Who are these guys? I feel like there's a close relationship with us to them because people are basically hybridizing with them, and all often they will say things to contact me's like you know, we are you, you are us, we are one, we share a common heritage, we are your family, these kinds of things, right, And I was just kind of I went and there, I laid down and I was meditating them. I meditate regularly, especially back then when I was really into it, and I'm meditating on that one. Suddenly I know people have described downloads to me, and I always ask questions about it because what the heck is a download? And people describe it as having suddenly thoughts implanted into your head at high speed. And I finally got it because suddenly, you know, I'm not paralyzed or anything, but I am kind of because I am now having this vision very clearly in my head of this an image of a gentleman, you know, a man, a normal looking guy, and suddenly he's not quite normal. He looks like he's suffering from radiation damage in that his hair is starting to fall out, and his nose is becoming damaged, kind of like radiation victims from Hiroshima. Almost, I mean, that's what came to my mind, I should say. But the lift started getting smaller, and then it's flipping through like a deck of cards, real fast, anywhere from fifty to one hundred images of this same gentleman, and I just watched the nose kind of disappear intoto nostril slits, the lips move or shrink, shrink, shrink, the ears go away, the head gets larger, the eyes increase, and then it stops on a full on gray And the message was that they are human, they have the same genes as we do, and there was some indication that it was due to radiation. I cannot fully so.
Speaker 1: From either a past or future timeline or an alternate reality.
Speaker 2: No, not the future, not an alternate reality. Just I didn't get that. You know, that was not the message. The message was that they were essentially human, shared human, that the differences we see are due to environmental factors, and that's it. So I felt wow. And yeah, it took a while to unpack because this was a lot of information all at once, but it was definitely what I would call it download, really the one and only that I've ever had that I can point to. I mean, there was some weird instances in my past that are quite vague.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to get into some of the experiences that you've documented about people's abduction experiences. You mentioned with yours you woke up in the middle of the night and realized that you were floating through the wall. This does happen often, but I think people's experiences get discounted when they say they were sleeping or it was in the middle of the night, just because most people want to conflate that with dreaming. And I've heard enough encounters to know that there's a huge difference in the experience, and it's not a dream, especially in that person's experience. But what I'm really interested in is the people's abduction experiences where they're having an everyday experience. They are driving, or they're out in the woods hiking, they're completely lucid, no sleeping or day dreaming or drugs or anything. The next thing they know, they're on a craft. I'm sure you've written about these type of experiences before, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, sure, Yeah. There's a certainly a lot of cases where people are in bed. In fact, you're going to see a gray or any team most likely place to see when it's in your bedroom, waking up and there they are. But yeah, I've got a number of cases where people had encounters for they were fully awake. One that comes to mind is a gentleman I enterwed. But Kevin Cannon, who's a Navy medic. I confirmed that confirmed of employment in fact, checking on his case to the extent that you can, and he was a Navy medic on this ship which was in oh gosh, the Philippines area. I'd have to look that up. Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. I believe seventy eight thereabouts and at any rate, he shared a cabin with another gentleman and they became good friends. And his friend, I'll call him Peter, that's not his real name, was fearless. Whenever they go to ports, he would like just gobble up the foreign delicacies of fish eye soup or whatever it was, which kind of amazed Kevin because the guy was just absolutely fearless. And they're talking and one day Peter's like, you know, I'm a contact ee. I'm in touch with aliens. And Kevin's like, what, Like, no, for real? You know, they've been taken me since I was a little boy. I've been on their ship, They've taken me to their planet and so forth. Now, Kevin kind of believes in UFOs because he did a report when he was a young kid in school and found out UFOs were real. But he's like, you're you're kidding me. You know this is not. He's a navy guy. He used much more colorful language, so I'm paraphrasing them. Yeah, But Peter's like, no, for real, you know, And Kevin says, well, if that's true, I want to meet your little green friends. And Peter's like, okay, I'm in contact with them all the time. I'll ask them. And it was a couple of days later he's like, oh, they took me and you and I went to your house. And Kevin's like, what are you talking about. We're on the ship. He's like, they can take me anywhere, and started to describe Kevin's house in detail and correctly. So this was stunning to him, and he's thinking, is this guy a CI agent. There's no way you could know these details. He knows for sure that there was no shortly at this time, so none of this made sense because the details were very specific, down to shag rug milks, shakestain on a car. I mean, just weird minute details, you know, even a psychic have a hard time with. And Peter tells him that they said they'll come for you. It should happen in a couple of days. You'll be ready. So Kevin's still thinking, yeah, right. So a couple of days go by, it's high noon. Their cabin is not far from the deck of the ship. This is a six hundred foot long shit and Peter comes into the cabin. N Kevin's about to go to lunch, and Peter's like, they're up on you know, go up on the deck, you'll see them. They're ready for you. So Kevin's still thinking, right, So he goes up on deck, and sure enough, there's this gigantic UFO about a quarter mile off from the ship, as big as the ship, and it's flashing all these colored lights. Now there's a dozen, you know, a lot of people up on the deck there. So he's completely stunned because none of them are paying any attention to this. And it seems impossible because it's very striking an appearance. He says, it was absolutely beautiful and it was flashing prismatic colors. It's no way you can't notice this thing. So he runs up to the mess cook I think it was, and starts shaking him on the shoulder, like look, look, look, and the guy will not pay attention to him. It's like he doesn't even exist. And the next thing Kevin knows is he's looking down at this navy ship and it's getting smaller and smaller and smaller, and he realizes he's on board of his craft, just like a snap of a finger. And it was weird because he could see through the side of the wall of this craft He looked down at the floor. It was kind of like a metal grating, and he was afraid to turn around at this point because he's going into straight on panic and he's thinking, I'm a law you know, I am in real trouble here, right, And a male voice said, they don't even know you're gone. So now he's really freaking out. He sees a console that's coming up to his neck, a bit too high for a noble person and very sparse in terms of details. A couple of colored buttons or knobs. It's really not sure, but it was not a whole lot to it. So he's like starting to ask questions, and he said, are you going to eat me? It was his first question, and they're like, no, we're not going to eat you. You watch way too much horror. He said, well, what do you eat? Oh, we eat fish and vegetables. We eat the same things you do. And they started to have this long telepathic conversation with two male voices who spoke absolute perfect English with no accent. And he asked about Roswell and they said, yes, that did happen. He asked, do our governments have et technology? And they said yes, that all the governments. All the major governments have ET technology and are aware of extraterrestrials.
Speaker 1: Did he see the being he was speaking with?
Speaker 2: Eventually, Yeah, after this conversation, he said, where are you from? And he said, he gave me this look. You know, I interviewed him face to face and he gave me this look, like, do I tell this guy who's never going to believe this? He said, well, you know, the room changed size it was I'm like, how big was it? He said, well, it's about forty feet maybe fifty rounded room from what he could see, and then it absolutely expanded to about one hundred feet wide. And they showed him this holographic star chart and he could see the solar system and it shrank down until it was almost nothing, and there's a big bright red light off in the far far distance started blinking and I'm like, that's our star, that's our star system. And named it and I'm like, well, what did they name it? He's like, I couldn't possibly tell you. It was a long word with a lot of consonants. But then the pretty involved encounter. They took him to his hometown. He could he looked through the transparent section of that he was looking, showed him Kankakee, Illinois. It was daytime there, so this was not quite jiving with where he was. So it was almost like time travel, he said, because he could see his mom looking a little younger, where she worked as a school teacher, and then showed him his moved over to the bank building where his dad worked was having a you know, managerial meeting in the center room of this building, and looked through the walls, through the air conditioner ducks all the way so he could see his father, and they tell him, well, your parents did a good job with you. You know, they're good people. They did a good job. And he's thinking, what, you know, what are you talking about? You know me? You know my parents. This is crazy that the next you know, he says, a lot happened. He doesn't have the complete order of this, maybe correctly, but they showed him what looked like a bombing range and he's thinking, look at those craters, this is crazy. Is this Arizona? Where the heck is this? And then it came over the horizon and he saw the Earth and it was a little globe and he's like, oh my god, this is the moon. And he says, I nearly crept my pants at that point.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: He actually pinched himself so hard he bled, thinking, you know, am I going crazy? Here? Am I hallucinating? And the ets told him that they know all the languages of our planet. They told him quite a few things he asked about. They said, we will not discuss religion or politics, which I don't know why that makes me laugh, but you know, it's kind of something hot button topics you're not supposed to bring up at parties. I guess so divisive. Yeah, And they told him a bunch of other stuff. But what was most interesting was they said, when you started exploding nuclear bombs, this caused a lot of attention to be paid to you by all different types of ets. And you started what they called a countdown clock. And they proceeded to show him all these disasters on Earth. This is a very common message from E. T's They showed him hurricanes and mud slides and tidal waves and earthquakes and just environmental havoc, clim climactic havoc. And he said, mostly hurricanes actually, And they said these events cannot be stopped. They will happen. It's because of what you've done, and they warned him against the use of nuclear material and he said, what do you look like? They said, we're not little, and we're not green, and our appearance scares a lot of people. And he's like, well, what do you look like? They said, we'll turn around and you can see. So he turns around and he did get really scared at this point because they were praying mantis. And he described this very eloquently. He's a trained observer, you know, he's in the military. This is a great witness. I've interviewed him a dozen times. I got him on the radio once. Witnesses buying large don't want any attention, but he felt it was important to have his story known. And he said that they were on these what looked like white stone chairs, almost thrown like on a wide circular dais, you know, it's like a stage. There was three of them, and one stood up and he could now see that, yeah, these were praying mantis. Said their eyes were the size of basketball, their heads were so huge they radiated intelligence. And he said that these one walked up to him and started fussing with the panel and it was right next to him. He said, this thing was fifteen feet tall. Now. I kind of protested at that point because you know, I hear nine feet tall. That's the tallest I've ever heard up until that point, at least, I've never heard feet tall. Think I've read very few accounts, but very few. And so I kind of pushed back, and he's like, listen, you can see me. I'm six foot three. Yeah, these were more than twice my height. It was like looking up at a basketball backboard. Yeah. And so it turns in he can see its hands are kind of claw like. They're bone white, absolutely white, with big, big, dark eyes and kind of tilted its head, looked over him, and it said, do you want to go to our planet? And he said, no, take me back. And that's another point where I pushed back. I'm like, what, why didn't you want to? He says, I was shaken in my boots.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, did they do anything to you? Did they examine? No? He did not remember any of that, but he says I felt like a bug next to them, ironically, because they are the ones to kind of look bug like. But he says, I didn't want to become a specimen. I don't know these guys. He did not think this was actually going to happen. But she asked for it, you know, he asked for it. He got it. So he's like, no, take me home. I'm like, okay, what happened? It reached forward and grabbed me by the shoulder. That was too much for him, because this set him off into absolute hysteria and he fainted. And he woke up and he was back not on the you know, the deck of the ship. He was back in his cabin and he was hovered in sweat, and he was hyper vower and he's trying to orient himself. You know. In these cabins they had curtains like in a hospital that will give you some measure of privacy. The curtain whosh is open, and there's his friend Peter, grinning from ear to ear, really eager and smiling and sense so, how did you like your ride? Kevin said that that was the last time I wanted to talk to that guy. They got in a fight. He said, how dare you do that to me? We're no longer friends. I hate you. Oh, and they get it.
Speaker 1: I could see how that could be traumatizing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he forgot a lot of this. He remembered, you know, getting pulled on board. He couldn't remember what they looked like. For the longest time, he would just have these flashbacks which were too much for him, and he just pushed it out of his mind until he had an honorable discharge some years later and says that he was watching a nature show with his wife. I'm still in contact with her. He passed about two or three years ago, and he was watching a nature show and on comes this close up of a praying mantis, and that set him into complete pharoxysms because it all came rushing back. That's what I call a Q.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I've got a number of cases like that where people had a queue, because most people will have missing time. But yeah, that's one fully conscious encounter.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Let me ask you, that's pretty wild. Most of the encounters that you research and write about are positive encounters. I have heard many negative encounters, not as many as I have heard positive encounters. But depending on who you speak with in uifology or even the conspiracy space, many will say that there are very negative extraterrestrials in cahoots with the ruling class of our planet. That's why the anti human ideologies are so prevalent right now because negative extraterrestrials are pulling some strings in our reality. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. All right, I do not cherry pick or do any shoe fitting or editing or censoring. You know, if someone has an encounter and they want to share it, I'm all in, And I just I'm not getting those accounts. So I questioned that, and I questioned some of the researchers who are putting that forth, and frankly some of it. And I'll put this in quote contacteaes. I do think my labs might be one of the sources of this. I did get one case of a gentleman who is clearly my lab, and he was a great witness with wonderful encounters throughout his childhood. That turned bad when he got pulled into the military at a very young age and went to Camp Pendleton. And that sent shivers down my spine because Pendleton keeps coming up as a place that people go in and they don't come out fully okay.
Speaker 1: And these are the military abductions where military will orchestrate an extraterrestrial experience for the person.
Speaker 2: Right correct, And he says they full on put him under in drugs, injected him. Yeah, they set him down in a chair. There was a little spinning wheel with the white black lines. They hypnotized him. They broke him off on a blacked out bus with a bunch of other people and showed him all kinds of stuff apparently at UFO and Hanger, and then they said we're going to bring someone out and none of you are to break rank. So mind you, this is a marine. Marines are pretty tough, and this is a great guy. I mean, he's absolutely this very philanthropic guy. He's done some amazing work to help people. Very intelligent guy at any rate. He's there with a group of other soldiers and being told do not break rank. Whatever happens, and they march in this seven foot tall reptilian who doesn't no tail or anything like that of chest plate on. He says he couldn't really tell what it was dressed like because it walked right up to these men and they all broke rank, all of them except him, and so it walked right up to him. Now I'm interviewing him and he starts weeping. I mean, he is a mess. And I said, listen, you know, if this is too much for you, we can you know, you don't have to do this. We can do this another time if you want, you know, not intention to cause you emotional distress, right, And he's like, no, listen, I got to get through this. I've got to tell somebody and basically said, okay, what did it look like? And he started crying. He's like, I can't tell you because I was too darn scared. What I can tell you because he couldn't describe the hands, you know, the clothes really much at all. He did see a badge of some kind with a dragon like or a serpent, and you said the eyes were very snakelike, and it had scally skin, and it was massive in terms of the shoulder, with very broad shoulders, incredibly muscular, seven feet tall, reptilian type mouth, reptilian nose, and just scared the living daylights out of him. And he blacked out at that point.
Speaker 1: So do you think the military is working with reptilian beings?
Speaker 2: That's the only case I ever got of that. And I don't want want to say that, yes, because we talked about that. I'm like, do you think you were my lab? I ended up writing about his case, and I think my book on board uf Phone Connor is my bestseller. And you know, we ended up calling that chapter the experiment because I listen, I was the victim of an experiment. He grew up in military housing. A lot of weird stuff like this was happening to him from day one. But he was a contact at a very young age and it was fine. He had a real good time with it.
Speaker 1: I've heard this many times, especially with people who are in intelligence or military families. They will have those terrifying encounters and there's oftentimes reptilian beings involved. So I have to wonder if there may be at least this negative faction of reptilian extraterrestrials that are working with branches of our intelligence or military.
Speaker 2: I don't have enough cass that I personally research or that I trust to say so. I have ran into reptilian cases a few times, and they were not hostile.
Speaker 1: I've heard that as well, and from what.
Speaker 2: I understand, because that's the only one well that even wasn't associated with the UFO. None of them have had you know, they weren't necessarily on board a UFO, right, I mean out in the wilderness is where I've gotten reports of people seeing.
Speaker 1: I've also heard underground bases taken to military facilities things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there are military underground bases. I mean, the military is neck deep in this. This is something we do know, and that's not speculation. That's demonstrably true. We've got documentation and a whole army of whistleblowers enough to say that this is a subject that our government, and I'll use that term loosely, the intelligence agencies, the military, highest levels of the military military industrial complex are absolutely taking seriously and studying and putting tons of money, time and effort too. But what do you think he ultimately decided that these guys were demonic? Only guy I ever had that said that. One guy felt like, oh, they're gins because he had a host of very strange experiences that with a lot of paranormal stuff. But having interviewed several hundred people, almost all of them feel like, no, these were people ets. And it is a mixed bag. It's now puppies and rainbows by any means, because it can be very scary for people. But what I'm not getting, and I'm just want to emphasize this a little bit is what I would call outright sadistic behavior like we see on Earth where people are murdered and as salted and so forth. The scariest I get is the physical exam, which can be occasionally be painful.
Speaker 1: Speaking of what do you think is the purpose of these physical exams? What interest do the ones that actually take us and tinker with us, what interest do they have in humans?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of speculation about this, and I'm not going to say that they're experimenting on people, because I think what we're looking at. Thomas Bullard, a very early pioneering researcher, did a statistical analysis and study of three hundred on board cases and found that the physical exam is the single most common experience that people have when they're taken on board, which is absolutely true in my own files and those of other major researchers. So if there's something going on here, and some of my first cases involved healing, which I thought was really interesting because we didn't are we weren't hearing anything about that. But what we see this examination very frequently people are like, well, don't they know enough about the human body? Why do they keep doing this? And some people have gotten information on this and it appears to be a simple checkup. They're checking to make sure that that person is healthy, their genetics are okay, that you know, all the things a normal doctor would do, and healing takes place at least at least twenty percent of the time. Moufan did a study they found ten percent. In my own files, it's edging more towards thirty percent. But the Free study, which is the biggest study, found fifty percent, which is exactly what Edith Fiori, PhD found with her clients. She was a very early researcher as well. So I think that's one of the quote agendas. It's it's a simple checkup. They're following certain family lines. Certain family lines have genetics think that they find optimal for us and perhaps for them to some degree.
Speaker 1: So it's not everyone. You don't think everyone's being taken on some level.
Speaker 2: On some level, yeah, I didn't, But I was interviewing this guy from England, who, by the way, does not like the Grays. He says it's been a negative experience for him. I asked him, are they evil? No, not one person has ever since. These are outright evil well except for the marine. But he admits like he's he's garbled. He does not know to what extent his experiences are real. And what's my lad? He says, I think everyone because he had this experience that his was another experience where he's fully conscious. He's remembering this stuff without He's never done hypnosis, but remember this stuff fully consciously. And he was pulled on board once. Often he'll just be in his room and he knows they're coming, he's away. He punched one in the face, once kicked another one. They were not happy about that, because he could kind of feel them coming. Or he'd wake up and he'd pulled out his window and then he'd black out. Sometimes he didn't, and a number of times he didn't. Once he found himself on board and there was this human looking woman who was very amorous and she wanted to get into it, and she was very attractive, and he's hammering her with questions and she just keeps looking sad and saying, I can't tell you, you know, I can't tell you that He had the distinct impression that she had been raised there. She was wholly human looking, but had never been on earth. She didn't say that this was his impression. She just wanted to make out pull on. He's married, so he's feeling guilt. At the same time, this woman is coming at him hard and she's very attractive, and so he's got this kind of push Paul like no, well, and she's trying to get him down on the ground and he's examining the room. He starts to turn around and she's like, no, no, don't look there. Well, go ahead say that. No he has to luck, yeah, because why not sex, saying don't be afraid? Well, why would you say that? Now I'm afraid. A lot of people have told me about like, well, you had to go and say that, now I'm afraid. So he turns around and got a real shock because this was a room the size of a hangar, a gymnasium, and he said, these must have seen over one hundred people humans in various states of consciousness, most kind of entranced, some asleep. But they were hooked up, men and women doing it. And that's, you know, the best way I can say it without being really graphic.
Speaker 1: Making This is something I hear more often than you would think, Aliens trying to have sex with people trying to seduce them in some way. They also have the hybridization aspect, where some people are introduced to what is said to be their children on different craft, so.
Speaker 2: A lot of that, but these were not ets. These were humans. You did see two grays walk by and he jumped up, and she's like, just pay no attention to them. They don't matter, you know, they're not going to bother you. But he's looking at all these people and starts hammering her with questions, and she pulls them into another room, and she was just exuding kind of not sadness, but frustration, kind of melancholy a little bit, because she had all kinds of questions for him about what earth like was like Earth life. She was very, very interested in all of that, and that was essentially the end of that encounter. But yeah, he told me, he's like, listen, I think everyone's being taken. I don't think hardly anyone remembers. For some reason, I do. And I asked Dolly Saffron about that. She's another what I would call fully conscious contactee, and she's like, oh, yes, it's a lot of people. It's not absolutely everyone's being taken on board, but we are all known to them and every person has had some level of contact, which makes sense to me because j Allen Heinek, who we all know, father of modern eufology, part of Blue Book, he defected, he wrote his own books. This quoted as saying one in forty people have been on board a craft, which is of course millions. And that was followed up by the Roper Survey organization. They did a poll which found one in fifty people show the markers of being a contactee. So it's if not everybody almost.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's safe to say there are multiple different races of beings with multiple different intentions and agenda's desired outcomes for humanity.
Speaker 2: It's a true question, because I wouldn't quite put it that way. There's some truth to that. First of all, I'm going to push back on the idea that these are different races because from what I'm understanding, genetics, human genetics as we would think of it humanoid is very consistent, and that this is why we see cross what we would call cross breeding. Okay, but you know when someone you know, when there's a black person who mates with a white person, you don't call that child a hybrid. Now, it's just someone with mixed ancestry. So that's what we're seeing. These beings are all humanoid. They're all essentially human, but have very different ancestry, very different. But because this is the et message, we all share a common heritage. So I don't know that they're different species. I think maybe some, but I don't know. Dolly saffrage. She tells me no, no, they're all human essentially, which is the message a lot of contactees get. But as far as agendas, well, certainly there's different agendas. I think the Grays in particular have a real strong agenda with upholding human genetics, collecting animals, plants, because we're facing an existential crisis. Species are dying, you know, every year in large numbers, so I think that's one of their agendas is to make sure that none of this is permanently extinct. But we see many different agendas. One is absolutely to keep tabs in our technology. We know this because they hover over any jam and Coral Lorenzen were able to predict sightings because they said whenever there was a new factory built, a new power plant, UFOs would show up. So it looks very much like they're keeping tabs on our technology. I did a whole study of that with rocket launches. Anytime there's a rocket launch, you can bet a UFO is going to show up. I've got get this, Chris. I've got three cases of people who launch toy rockets, little toy rockets, and UFO has showed up to monitor that. So this is how close they're monitoring our technology. That's absolutely an agenda. Another I think would be tourism, which sounds crazy, but you see case after case of people who rush outside and there's this craft and there's people, men and women, only human looking for kind of just looking down and smiling and waving and going on by.
Speaker 1: Would you say that there are some that don't respect our free will. Some of these experiences seem extremely invasive. And when you're telling me there's people, groups of people in trances or not only in trances, being made to have intercourse while in a trance, I have to wonder if these people even agreed to this on any level, or if it's just based on that alien agenda.
Speaker 2: You see a bell curve here. And this is a very hot button topic, hot potato. It's very controversial because I've interviewed a number of contactees who felt very violated. This is the number one complaint, Like they're appearing in my bedroom, they're taking me without my will. I have no control over this. Those three things. I didn't ask for this. I don't have any control doing it against my permission. But then this is where it gets tricky, because these same people who I keep in touch with when it happens. Initially, this is the trigger response. I didn't ask for this. Who the f are you? Get out of my house? I don't like this, And it's incredibly scary when you find yourself on a craft. But by and large, these people are going to have another encounter, and then another, and then by the fourth fifth time they're starting to have a different outlook. And said, you said, oh, this is the Stockholm syndrome. I'm like, well, that's all well and good for you to say, but I will not gaslight a witness. If this is how they feel about their encounter, this is how they feel about it, and yeah, some feel absolutely violated, but a good majority a majority feel like, no, I actually think I did ask for this. I actually think that this ultimately is good for me, and I'm there. I wouldn't have trade this for anything, and I don't think they're evil. And yes, it was a very mixed bag because almost always in the beginning people will suffer from nightmares and insomnia and fear of intruders and PTSD clinical PTSD, and I have a real hard time with it. That is more the rules than the exception. But equally more the rules than the exception is that people ultimately feel okay about it, and that includes people who've had their babies taken. I've interviewed a number of them and wow, you know, a lady up in Maine, she's fine with it. One gentleman upstate New York, he was not okay with it. He had a lot of missing time. Finally had a fully conscious encounter. He was awake, he was in his bed when suddenly he says, it was really weird. It's almost like the ship moved into his room. They can do this interdimensially and pull you out that way. And he was shown his hybrid child and the little gray guys. This is his only fully conscious encounter. Told him, you know, you needed to know you've been asking this question. You need to know why we've been working with you. This is your child aren't you happy? Isn't this amazing? He said, no, I'm furious. How dare you? And he said he felt anger, he felt a lot of fear. He felt disgusted at seeing this child who was not really fully human, but seeing this child, he felt this incredible paternal affection and wanted to scoop it up and hold this child who is his. So it was very difficult for him. And he's another one of the I'm going to say ten percent who ultimately pushed it never happened. Pushed it never happened to them. And he's like, I don't even know why they're taking me. I've got high blood pressure, I've got Crohn's disease. I smoke like a chimney. I'm like, well, have you gotten anything good out of it? He's like, well, yeah. He is profoundly psychic. And he said that they gave this to him because he has a mission to do. I'm like, well, what do you mean? Can you elaborate on that? He says, well, I'll be walking down the street and I will get a vision and it's them talking, and I talk to this person, and do you have any specific examples? One he saved a tight you know, someone's tired was about to fall off, and he pointed it out. I'm sure enough it was an Otherwise, he saw this lady walking down the street and he's like, I don't want to do this. They're very insistent, and so he walks up to her and he's like, you know, I know you don't know me, but I'm getting a message. You know, I have psychic ability. You need to go home right now and talk to your husband. She's like, what are you talking about. I don't know. He's like, just you know, I'm just passing the message. You can take out or leave it. And thought he would never see her again because he usually doesn't. But a couple of years ago by and he's in the grocery store standing in line, and two lines over there's this woman and he sees her and he's like, oh, there she is, and she turns and looks at him and her eyes go wide. She gets out of her line and goes running over to him, says, you're that man, aren't you. You're that man who walked up to me on the street and told you to go home. And he's like, yeah, I remember. She's I need to thank you so much. You absolutely do not know what you did for me. And he's like, what do you mean? She said, I went home and I had a wonderful evening with my husband. We had dinner, we talked all about all these topics, and in the morning when I woke up, he had passed away in his sleep. So wow, yeah, so he had a specific example. You know, if someone's going to tell me something, I want specific examples present.
Speaker 1: This was so wild. Before we close out, last thing I want to ask is do you think within our lifetime that some of these beings will make themselves known to all?
Speaker 2: I think it's a distinct possibility, and I don't think it's going to be open official contact in the way that we would love, any more than we're ever going to have open official disclosure in the way that we would like. I don't think we'll ever have full truth and transparency with the subject now with any of our current governments. But I can tell you that numerous contactees, and we're looking at hundreds, have gotten the same message that a time is coming when we remay face an existential crisis on this planet, meaning, you know, large loss of life and the sky will fill with craft and they'll land and they'll scow people up and save them, which sounds very science fiction y to me. This is crazy, but the message is very consistent and I hear it all the time. And if you look into the science on this, we are facing some tough times ahead in terms of you know, climatic crisis and weakening magnetic fields, possible poll tilts. That's a big warning from e T by the way, and we know historically that that has happened. This is scientifically proven, so yeah, I think that could happen within our lifetimes. I'm not a doom and gloomery here, you know. I would just underline that we're all eternal beings, so we're not going to be forever exterminated because ets don't look upon death is a thing like we do. So I think ultimately it's good news because we're living in a way that's non sustainable. So yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Excellent Preston, Thank you so much, some fantastic information in this. We'll definitely be doing it again. Before I let you go, remind the audience how they can get more of you.
Speaker 2: I'm easily reaching more on social media. Just type my name in Preston dent it and it'll take you to my YouTube channel, my website presdenta dot weevely dot com. I'm easily contact on Facebook and I'm on Reddit as well. You can buy me books on Amazon and yeah, I appreciate you having me on. Chris is such an important subject. People deserve to know the truth, So I absolutely appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 1: Wonderful and we'll do it again until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. Talk again tomorrow. Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.