Speaker 1: Uh, snow today, Yeah, I guess so, yeah, no chance, that's what. Come on, that's what Renfield the Redfield, Jude Redfield.
Speaker 2: Jude Redfield is a good guy.
Speaker 1: Renfield is from Dracula. No, no, yeah, Redfield not Redfield whatever either one.
Speaker 2: No, Jude Redfield, he's a great guy. Man.
Speaker 1: Snow today, literally though it's the wind.
Speaker 2: Though, hey, h Sputtan doesn't have internet the Russians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh so snow today. Do dress accordingly?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hair gel like, look at this, see I'll put extra gel in my week indie dot com here. Yes, it's a little bit more poofy today.
Speaker 2: It's thick and luxurious.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sputnik gets finally up and running. And today's low is forty two degrees So how do you get snow at forty two degrees?
Speaker 1: Because the wind makes it colder in a certain.
Speaker 2: Let me get what are the ingredients of snow?
Speaker 1: It's colder higher up when it darts to fall and it turns into rain or those little irritating tiny specks that hit you in the face when you're trying to walk. Yes, like irritating wind is pretty pretty decent today. Okay, oh what what?
Speaker 4: But it just confirmed on a Google machine you can get snow under the right conditions. Thank you, as high as the mid forties.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dave, And I just confirmed that you didn't. Davis. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: I guess so well, no, listen, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Like to trust, but verify.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Red Reagan, and.
Speaker 2: I can verify that Nancy is quite hairy.
Speaker 1: All right, stop stop his legacy, thank you? Okay, all right. Jeff Bezos has given five million dollars to Louisville Homeless Coalition. Damn, come on, I.
Speaker 4: Wonder what he makes every day just an interest alone, just sitting there in his chair, sitting there, And how much does he make while drinking coffee in the morning?
Speaker 1: A million dollars more? Yeah, least of course, So he gave five million dollars, which again is nothing to like. Five million dollars goes a long way with Louisville Homeless Like it's like, well, I'm sorry, you're giving us what.
Speaker 2: Well, depends on who you give it to. You.
Speaker 4: If you give it to the private sector, yeah, if you give it to a private sector outreach program, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna go a long long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you give it to the city Louisville. Yeah, might get a couple of coasters out there.
Speaker 1: No, I think there's true to that. The blessings in a backpack. They used to tell us. They were like, don't drop off food, give us five bucks. Like, give us five bucks because you you know what we can do with five dollars feeding kid for two weeks? And you go, how do you feed a kid for two weeks on five dollars?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Watch us And because they bulk buy from different places and go, we we get the deals we buy in bulk. We could take that five dollars instead of dropping off cans of whatever green beans. We're gonna work, going to turn this into real food for kids.
Speaker 4: I hope it went to a private sector, non.
Speaker 1: Promable homeless coalition. That's who it went to. So look it up. Five million dollars, Jeff Bezos. Some of that money trickled down. I went straight to migrant towers. Stop it, baby, come on, it's called human a building.
Speaker 2: Just to put a new drywall in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, five million dollars. That doesn't clean the place. What you talking about?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: A Louisville baker, do you have any Christmas music? Are you ready for Christmas? Music here. Sure I am? I mean, uh, I'm ready for Christmas cookies. You there for Christmas cookies.
Speaker 3: Hey, the boss is here dropping Christmas.
Speaker 1: We said Christmas cookies. And she walked in.
Speaker 2: Well because she smells like Christmas cookie.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's fan.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make you uncomfortable. Smell you like this, boss.
Speaker 1: No, but she's got her laptop and the HR person's right behind her, so I'm not sure if that what the cardboard boxes boxes for. Are you here for a reason? Yeah, yeah, we're we're on the talking right now. What are you talking about? Don't it's nine or nine? It's nice. Hey, She's like you guys don't know the air.
Speaker 2: This is not just our local president. This is the regional president, big ball. She says, hey, are.
Speaker 4: You on the air, And to that, I say, thanks for listening, Christy baby, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yea yeah, yeah, well if you have, I thought you had an announcement. That's why you're coming in.
Speaker 2: Look how pretty those pink slips are.
Speaker 1: She boxes those aren't. That's not good thing. It's not good all right, So Christmas you get The music is playing because Anuiville Baker brings in. She's bringing home ten thousand dollars from the Food Networks Christmas Cookie Challenge. My daughter is obsessed with this baking. What's your name, Courtney Yop Norris?
Speaker 2: Courtney Yup? I think I know her.
Speaker 1: Courtney Yop Norris is the winner of the Christmas Cookie Challenge. She applied several years ago and she finally was selected for the show. And spoiler because I don't think the thing is shown on television yet. She won the whole thing ten thousand dollars from making a Christmas Cookie. I think it looks like a sleigh and like a Christmas card to Santa. It's like sitting next to it. I saw a picture of it. Celebrity judges included Red Drummond. I don't know who that is. She's a pioneer woman. She's the pioneer. Yeah, yeah, what she She has her own cooking show, cookbooks. Oh okay, I'm sorry, you're correct, read Drummond. Pioneer.
Speaker 3: She and her husband are like a top ten land owner in the US. Oh really, thousands of makers. Yeah, and she's a baker and not a candlestick and butcher. I just sent her a message, so you know her. Yes, how do you a cookie?
Speaker 1: Makers?
Speaker 2: Cookie kidding me.
Speaker 1: He knows the cookie dealers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cookie cookies, pizza in tequila. That sums me up.
Speaker 4: Man and Dogs lived to be a hundred with a side of wife on the You give me a side of Susan Tyler Whitten and.
Speaker 1: Eddie Jackson was the other. I don't know who that is Jackson's son. All right, so we're all ready for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I have one.
Speaker 1: I have one Christmas tree up, and I'm doing I'm gonna do a whole bunch more this weekend.
Speaker 4: I don't put the Christmas tree up because anytime you put a tree up, you have.
Speaker 1: To take it down, right, Okay, Yeah, that's Dave has one Christmas tree up. Oh, I thought you did. We're in autumn decor atot Oh, I'm all ready for Christmas. I'm tired of autumn. Right, We're gonna skip autumn, skip you know, Thanksgiving, and go christy beebe your micro's on. Do you have a Christmas tree up in your place?
Speaker 4: I'm putting it up Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you have like all matching ornaments or do you have mixed up.
Speaker 2: The pink and silver they're coordinated with?
Speaker 3: Okay, they're coordinating, But you don't have like a Pittsburgh Steelers one or one of your mom's picture your mom and says Christmas two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: I mean no, because I don't want to jinx the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very good. Point.
Speaker 4: Black and yellow is not really Christmas.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think this is where we draw the line with different Christmas people. They're like, no, no, no, no, they all have to match and they all have to be color coordinated. And then you have the Christmas trees where you know, a first grader's Christmas ornament is up there right one you got on the vacation to the Aruba and you got a Christmas ornament from a.
Speaker 4: Losin Susan does put over a Christmas tree and it looks like a flea market, and we have not one matching ornament.
Speaker 2: I've got.
Speaker 4: When people do those ornament exchanges and you get this hodge podge and I'm like, what am I going to do with those?
Speaker 3: When you were describing it, her face looked like paint, like pain.
Speaker 2: Try having a CD. You have to see it.
Speaker 4: You know, every thing misshaped and bigger and younger, and.
Speaker 1: Well, we have both. We have one that is just colored all the same, like either red or like silver, right, boom boom rotated like layers, okay, silver and red. And we do layers, and then we have one with the family, the ones we've collected all like Maggie made one out of popstickle sticks when she was in second grade, popsicle popsicle. When's the last time you had a popsicle stick? Sober?
Speaker 4: When I went to doctor Scott Young and he said, stick out your tongue and he stuck, it's a popsicle stick.
Speaker 2: That's no tongue depressure.
Speaker 1: It's not a popsicle stick.
Speaker 2: I want to go a dollar on that.
Speaker 1: That tongue depressure is wider. About a dollar always upsets my tongue.
Speaker 2: I will bet one dollar.
Speaker 1: I'll bet one dollar. Sickle you spilled sickles? Saa your sickles wrong? There you go. Good job, good job.
Speaker 2: No, I'm right, no dollar. I don't think you're lying right here on the interweb, on the Google machine.
Speaker 1: I think you're lying.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw the pictures of jay Leno. Have you seen pictures of Jay Leno? He fell down a mountain, Oh man.
Speaker 2: The mountain? Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Because that chin could do some damage.
Speaker 1: He is in a patch and his whole face is a bruise from his forehead to his chin. His entire left side is checked up.
Speaker 2: I think it might be exited point.
Speaker 4: So he he just caught himself on fire with one of the cars.
Speaker 1: June twice twice caught himself.
Speaker 2: Somebody bubble wrapped jay Leno.
Speaker 1: So then he was shocked coming out of a restaurant, like why are you interviewing? You know he's got that unique boys, I can't do the Yeah. So he does sound a little bit like the car is it's a He's like a white Mike Tyson is what it is? Correction yeah, correct, And then so he's surprised like why are you interview me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just fell down a mountain? And the interview is like you fell down a mountain.
Speaker 3: And he's got a patch, which I gotta tell you a patch is pretty cools.
Speaker 4: On the patch. I had to wear one for a while and it was kind of cool. I felt like snake bliz, I know, or is it bliskin plisk.
Speaker 1: And with pliskin with a p. But Jay Leno apparently is okay, but fell down a mountain sixty He said he hit every rock sixty feet down. He was hiking in California and just fell.
Speaker 3: He's in his seventies, isn't he? Isn't it time to give up the mountain climbing?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I know a girl went to high school with the fellow the ugly tree and hit every branch.
Speaker 1: That's just mean.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying, that's what she told me.
Speaker 1: Trees aren't made anymore. They cut them all down, They cut them all down, turned down his proposal. He's been upset ever since. So okay, So if you like the Christmas, stay with the Christmas thing. Damn can you go right back to it? Can you do it? Right back to it? Because music? Because you can stay in the Airbnb of the House of the Christmas Story with the leg Do they have.
Speaker 4: The neighbors next door with the bumpets, this next door with the dogs?
Speaker 2: Because you know, is it overrated?
Speaker 1: What's over it?
Speaker 2: Christmas Store?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. No, it's not. I'm sorry. Thirty years of success says it's not. It might be worn out about it, but every generation gets to discovered.
Speaker 3: It's like the Wonder Years. It's a slice of life. And you appreciate it, but it's not really that funny.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll say it does capture the magic of your youth when you look out and you see the frozen water on the trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of cool, but I don't know if it's played twenty four hours on a loop cool.
Speaker 1: They do have a supplies party at the end, triple dog, dareus. That's what we got, Yes, where the term came from? And David, hang on, David and your denial that twenty years ago, did you feel the same way about the Christmas story? Yeah, it's just okay. You did. It's not bad, it's just okay. I'll let you off on a technicality because if you thought it was just okay twenty years ago, but twenty years ago it ran, Remember it ran twenty four hours a day on till it does. Oh it does.
Speaker 2: It still does.
Speaker 4: And as you know, as a child, after Tony saw that, he started sticking his tongue on poles.
Speaker 1: Right after that, they didn't get stick there. He just lingered, you know somethings, Hey, walk up, somethings. Are you a pole?
Speaker 2: I could put my tongue on.
Speaker 1: Some things. Aren't meant for the radio. Dude, how jay Leno get in here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Some things aren't meant for the radio. We have conversations and you're not supposed to.
Speaker 3: What's that does bad Tony Venetti put his tongue on poles?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, this is tone.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have a sister brother brother who likes booth. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Perhaps perhaps your sister would be interested in going to lots of.
Speaker 2: Pasta with me?
Speaker 1: Thank you, bad Tony NTTI.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: It's time for a joke of the day. Christy, do you have a joke in the day? Do you have one right off the top of your have a joke?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It's really good. Alright, Okay, get the music. We gotta get the immunity got start out like this.
Speaker 2: You gotta say, Hey, fell You.
Speaker 1: Gotta go hey Fellas, and then we go hey Christy, and then you do the joke construction the best what I got here? We go, Hey Fellas, Hey Christy?
Speaker 2: What do you call it? Fish with no eye?
Speaker 1: What you fish with no eyes? Best joke ever?
Speaker 2: Hesh.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about the Simple Body Shop.
Speaker 2: Your job.
Speaker 3: I got my car back in fighting shape thanks to John and the Simple Body Shop. Don go to the website because all of the prices, all of the services are right there. Click on choose your service and I'm looking at it right now. Front bumper repair and painting all our part of the bumper thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: No, it's two fifty.
Speaker 3: Same thing with the rear, the hood four fifty. Get it back to fight and shape. You can have your car back dings and dents and scratches, don't live with them anymore. For hundreds of dollars, the Simple Body Shop can get your car back to you the way it used to be. It's like a sense of pride driving around in a perfectly clean car, and it can be that way again. And they can do it usually under two hours, certainly same day at dsimplebodyshop dot com. Upload your photos, they'll take a look at it. You'll know the price because it's already there, and then you can make an appointment right there online. Easiest website to use. If you're a buye here, lot by here, pay here a lot or a used car lot. You got a lot of cars, a lot of dings. They can take care of it for not a lot of money. The Simplebodyshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Back after this on news Radio eight forty whance Balloom boom.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that's so but it's a cartoon.
Speaker 1: No, it's a song.
Speaker 4: No, but it's going while they're going through some kind of a conveyor beount.
Speaker 3: But about I believe it's a jazz song from the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 1: Maybe is a baby elephant walk?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a jazz song from the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 4: Wah wah jazz is just everybody play whatever you want at the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, is this Friday when we have the mayor on? Or is it next Friday? I hope because he claims, Okay, Kevin, you gotta start texting me and not Tony Kevin Treger. I don't know what date is. I think it's the last Friday of the month, so that.
Speaker 2: This is not what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about from Is this what you're thinking?
Speaker 2: Hang on, let's.
Speaker 1: Told you, Josh told you, I told you this is this is awesome.
Speaker 4: The music you hear when you see me walking through Kroger correct, it, says Henry Mancini when he when you walk.
Speaker 1: Across the street and I'm in the car and you don't notice me. I go look at that, and here I look at that, and that's the head. That's the music I had my head on this.
Speaker 4: Watch me go, yeah, look I'm scratching my butt. Yeah, this lady just saw me.
Speaker 1: I'm out of breath.
Speaker 2: I'm so hungry. What does he smell of his hand for?
Speaker 1: You think I could get a bagel sandwich? Okay?
Speaker 2: Hey, working harder.
Speaker 1: Harleyer claims the mayor claims to have the real Santa for the Louisville light Up Louisville.
Speaker 2: We happen to know that, Greg Gallyt.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'm now I think there's a conflict of interest if the mayor is claiming to have the real Santa at the light up loop. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't feel any better, but thank you for acknowledging it. I think he needs to come on and answer whether he has. It's in the sound bite, right. Johnny from the News played it and said, we have the real Santa for light Louiville. I went, whoa, whoa, whoa, We'll do a DNA panel.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: A lot of times say louder in Life, which was created by Danny Wimmer.
Speaker 1: Oh, Danny, we don't have ten. We don't have talk anyway.
Speaker 4: So anyway, when you book a band to do a concert in your market, they're not allowed to play like a let's say, one hundred and twenty miles Radio three months whatever. I gotta think Santa is the same way. You know, you can't book Santa at uh at Slugger Field then and then have another date for.
Speaker 2: Santa like a Louisville man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he can do it. He's magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but how many people are gonna you know, I guess the Stones played different several months.
Speaker 3: I remember the guy that for years and years was at Mal Saint Matthew's. Yeah, that was the real Santa.
Speaker 1: He was the real Santa. I've never seen any Santa that looks like Santa in my life.
Speaker 4: I like to you know, if I had a kid and I saw a old man sitting on a bench, I would want my child to sit on his lap, stranger's lap.
Speaker 1: John was early healthy. John was so excited. We got to the mall and he goes, he stopped, He goes, that's not him. I go, what he goes, ask not him. He starts walking back towards the car. I was like, where are you going? He goes, that's not Santa, and I was like, all right, We got back in the car.
Speaker 4: Grandfather on my mother's side was a motorcycle copier and he would always dress up as Santa and do the department store thing. Okay, do I question? So my mo yes, it's pierced. So my mom took me to go see Santa. As soon as she sat hit me on his lap. Yeah, I said, Grandpa, just baby SAMs Furniture, Sims. Maybe Santa Claus wants to come over and sit somewhere, right, Dave, right, have him sit on your new chair, have him sit on your new Sims furniture chair or couch. Maybe Santa wants to have dinner with you. How about a new dining room from Sim Furniture. What's your bedroom? Well say it probably won't go up there, but anyway, if you need a new bedroom set, if you need mattresses, appliances, living room sets, dining room sets, now is the time.
Speaker 2: Don't delay.
Speaker 4: It's the Sims Warehouse sell and it's going on right now. Preston Highway and Dixie Highway. We're talking about furniture sets or just couches. Piece Miller together yourself up to fifty percent off. That's right, up to fifty percent off SIMS Furniture one MSIMS Dixie Highway next to the courthouse, Preston Highway in the old Target building. Stick around news on the way, and then law enforcement is calling Sammy Hagar and Guy Fiera big big fat liars and saying their pants are on a fire. Find out more like it. Here's the Glamour Boys. The song always depresses me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You know how you have a skate parties when you're in grade school? Sure, a little fat Dwight wasn't that good of a skater. I could barely skate. My little fat legs could hold me up. But I wanted to go because they had a snack bar, you know, and my friends were there. So one night, my dad drops me off at our grade school skate party. He leaves. I walk up and I realized he didn't give me any money to get in. It was raining, so I had to stand outside chimps oh man, and this song came on, And this will always remind me of that damn night standing out in the dark. It wasn't like porn ray, but it was like the annoying.
Speaker 1: Funny rosin It's funny way you remember as a kid. Yeah, I didn't know that about this song. I had always had enough money to get in. I was always jealous of my friends that could get a pepsi and a slice of pizza at the concession stand. But also U just do like what are you, harrelson, and just grab the slice and there's no ways.
Speaker 2: So thanks for reopening that wound day.
Speaker 1: If you're welcome, I'll close a segment with it. And look, I hate when I tell classes like I go to talk to high schools. Used to do a lot more before COVID hit. I used to tell them, Hey, this dynamic of your classroom is a lot like in real life. Your teacher is your manager, your co workers are your fellow students. The president of the company is the principal. Right, So this dynamic, you'll have brown nosers, You will have people that will sabotage your situation. People will lie to you.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: And I said, And your manager is your teacher, I said, And you've got to get along with your manager. You just got to put up with it. They all look at me like, come on, man.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask you. What are these schools invite you in for?
Speaker 4: Are you like a cautionary tale of basically what can happen if you don't apply yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah? I stopped going because every year that I kept going back like the glaze over their eye, My gosh, like they just there. Was used to be kids were interested like oh, you're in radio television need and they would ask questions that you get to do this, who have you met? YadA, YadA, And then they just became more. They just sat there and stared at you. Now you hear all the whispers, You're just like, my god, I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 2: What's a radio? Is that like an iPod?
Speaker 1: Didn't radio go out in Vaudeville? No, no understanding?
Speaker 2: You come home, BRORA. That's all request? Captain races for Cindy.
Speaker 1: Uh well, wrong distance dedication.
Speaker 2: Oh that's another case anyhow.
Speaker 4: Yes see, Uh cops in Laredo, Texas are calling bs on the million dollar tequila heights that I brought up earlier this week. As as I just mentioned, we brought it up on this show where Guy fieria Fieri Fieri.
Speaker 1: You know what doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Remember how I used to look fat with the spiked hair. Yeah, I look like Guy Fieri a little bit. Yeah, isn't that crazy a little bit?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Anyway, they said that one million dollars of Santo tequila produced by Sammy Hagar and Guy Fieri had been hijacked. Officials in the Laredo, Texas are now saying the actual value of the tequila.
Speaker 2: Shipment was more like three hundred and eighty five thousand.
Speaker 4: Who sounds like somebody's pantaloons are a bloom.
Speaker 3: Fires that don't need to do a half a million dollars of insurance fraud.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. Like why why?
Speaker 4: Well, it gets worse, it says, and the trucks weren't hijacked at all. Instead, instead, the trucks, they say, went to different destinations, possibly California buy a mistake, So the Great Tequila heist was.
Speaker 2: Fake, never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well if they used AI to schedule their trucks. Now I'm gonna start this problem.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start like if I screwing all Susan, if I do something wrong, it's gotta be AI, Honey. I would I would have never, I would have I would have never posted that sand That's.
Speaker 1: A good tactic and later in life here, we can't blame AI for mistakes we made, right. I'm sorry me. That was my AI assistant.
Speaker 2: She'd yell at me for social media posts and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Who wrote this? Did you write this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I guess my. I would never do that.
Speaker 2: I just got to this new AI phone from Samsung.
Speaker 3: And you gotta name your AI assistant like Jimmy, Jimmy, did you do this?
Speaker 1: Ai?
Speaker 2: Writes?
Speaker 3: My segues, Uh well, apparently YEA for yours it stands for ah yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh well, if you're planning on going to see Wicked?
Speaker 2: Who would go see Wicked?
Speaker 1: Why not? Dayve've seen it like four times.
Speaker 4: A Look, why do you have to sing? That's why I hate musicals. Can't you just say, Hey, we're going down to Hey, we're gonna go down to the barber shop. But instead they got to sing it the barber shop. We're gonna go to the barber shop. Head's going from the Bible shop, boby shop, Bobby.
Speaker 1: That's pretty accurate. That's pretty good too.
Speaker 2: Is this from Wicked? Yeah? Oh good lord?
Speaker 1: This is like Dwight's Purgatory. This is Dwight's Burgatory. Sitting in a theater with musical after musical after musical. You need to do the Eddie Rabbit story.
Speaker 2: I'm longing for Eddie Rabbit now.
Speaker 4: Nay, nay, I'm longing for We built this city on rock and roll. A. Well, if you're gonna go see Wicked next month, there's gonna be sing alongs with the characters on screen that are gonna be encouraged. But but that's next month, SAMs as though, why.
Speaker 1: Are you talking over this fantastic music? Let me just sit here and let me just sit here and drink this clorox and pray for the sweet release of death. Oh it's funny you think clorox is gonna kill you. His face looks like he's in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Because what I'm imagining is going to one of these damn things at the Center for of the Arts, and where's our seats.
Speaker 2: There's like no aisles in the Center from the Arts, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Me, there's no aisles like in the big main one long.
Speaker 1: So you walk.
Speaker 4: I could promise you if Susan drugged me to this damn thing Dead in.
Speaker 3: The Middle is coming up in December. Oh, that would be a good one. It's a if you like ABBA music.
Speaker 2: Dude, if I like AB it's not AB though. Is it a play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's a story. Yeahs all songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me okay, here's the most important part.
Speaker 1: Is Abbit there singing it?
Speaker 2: So it's karaoke?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay with really good singers.
Speaker 2: I'll go to.
Speaker 4: Uh mister JS and see my see my version of all. So, if you're going to Wicked next month, they're going to have special showings where you can sing along with the characters on screen. But again, that's but that's next month. This month, no singing. Evidently, there's a tongue in cheek ps A. I've never understood the expression tongue in cheek. I know, when you put your tongue against the cheek you're symbolizing doing something. It's it's it's a, it's a it's a dark humor. No, the tongue in cheek isn't dark, kir I'll look it up. We'll crack this case. Anyway, there's a tongue in cheek PSA coming on before the screen.
Speaker 1: Of Wicked that says, please don't sing along?
Speaker 4: Yes, no talking, no texting, and no singing.
Speaker 1: You know who should have done no singing? Pierce Brosnan and Mama Mia. I heard that he listen to this, says Meryl Streep. She does fine?
Speaker 2: And who is us again?
Speaker 1: Peers? Yeah, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: It's a chick song. The only male that should ever sing abbot is the Dan Band.
Speaker 1: All fairness, he's so good looking that he's walking around and he's trying to distract you with his good looks without listening to his actual voice. Davidly Roth did that? Vince Neil did that? Vince Neil, Vince Vince Meal. Now I'm not even gonna tell you what our guest name is. Next as Matt Sanders coming in, Come on, man, you always got to ruin the d's dude. Yeah, but he used a different name on our I gotta see hang on, you know, thank you, Pierce President. All right? Uh is that? Who is that? Meryl Streep?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You saw it now, Yeah, you saw Meryl Streep. She can sing? Actually you did? You do? Only murders in the building We started it?
Speaker 3: Yes, every episode starting about midway gets better each episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good so far. It's not not Steller, but it is the by the way, the entire season, it's the best season of all of them so far.
Speaker 2: It's the best.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 2: You gotta have you seen the only Have you seen the new Murders? Have you? Did you see? Uh? Did you see the new episode of Murders that I.
Speaker 1: Say, what did I say murders? I said, only murders in the buildings? I say the entire name.
Speaker 2: The new episode of Murders dropped last Tuesday? Did you see it?
Speaker 1: Watch the first two? Dave and I enjoy that series.
Speaker 2: No, we enjoy it too, Bo do you? We don't what talk about it?
Speaker 4: When the mics go down, all you all do is, what do you think is going to crack the case? What do you think that when they found the tail from the cat? What that symbolizes? You think it's symbolizes.
Speaker 1: There's a cat out there without a tail?
Speaker 4: I will say that Susan and I start started rewatching. Uh the Tulsa King. That series is so badass was still own.
Speaker 1: Everybody's saying that. I just started.
Speaker 4: I started to text you. Oh, I started to text you last night. So you got to turn this damn thing on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if that works with the chicks. Were you the King of England? No, King of Norway?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, oh, don't talk about the Tulsa.
Speaker 1: Do we set this at Tulsa, Oklahoma? Oklahomas have an emergency.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, Matt Sanders left his computer opening, and his and his jacket and his computer's up is logged in.
Speaker 2: You want goofing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeh, Let's send something out on the official l MPD. Let's do it. Let's do it right now, send out a picture to right. First of all, Yeah, let's not do that. I don't want We're gonna get fired. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, he'll get fired.
Speaker 1: And then you get to see on the officially.
Speaker 2: I know it's to show on the air.
Speaker 1: Now, they're the greatest show on.
Speaker 4: He's got the official l mp D side up right now there their social site.
Speaker 2: We got to do something right, you can any.
Speaker 4: Minute, and then when he gets fired, we could call him up and go get it, get it, get it.
Speaker 1: AI did it?
Speaker 3: Ay?
Speaker 2: I did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jimmy, my AI assistant did it on Jimmy. All right, try statement's health. Oh boy, we need not get your Twitter account at all with LNPD. Didn't touch it at all, not once. Try Statement's Health.
Speaker 4: Try States Men's Health, guys, I am feeling good.
Speaker 2: Took my testosterone this morning. What about you? How you feel?
Speaker 4: Get more gains around the waist and less gains in the gym. Maybe you're starting to dip in the bedroom. What about after you eat lunch around one or two o'clock? Are you getting sluggish? That used to be me? Not anymore, baby. Try Statemenshealth dot com is where you need to go. Take that low te quiz. It'll take maybe a minute and a half, all yes or no questions. Then make your appointment. Your appointment's ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. They give you blood work and you'll get the results back within thirty minutes. Then you're gonna to sit down with a licensed medical professional. They'll explain all your numbers, your PSA, your testosterone, the works, and then make an educated decision. Is testosterone right for you? It was for me, and I'm never going back to the way that I used to feel. I think you need to call Tri State Men's Go to Tri Statemen's Health dot com. Stick around top of the hour cops rock with Matt Sanders News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: We need to set a cans for our guests. Next. That's the industry talk for headphones. He's going to find him right now. Could mean something else to you, but yeah, top the hour, we'll do Cops Rock and then we'll have a segment on talking about LMPD. There's some movement in the last couple of days. Plus you catch you up on one of the top stories in LMPD. As we move forward. You and I used to do a sports show years ago, and I don't know why. We always used to ask this, like I don't wonder ever understood why Ja Cutler was in the news all the time anyway, And now he is back in the news because he's engaged.
Speaker 3: And he was always in the news because he looked so disinterested on the field. Yeah, he had that someone just rubbed a turret under his nose, look on his face.
Speaker 2: Your es.
Speaker 1: He had RBS, he did and RBF constantly, and then he became like he tried to do commercials but just came off like a douche. Yes he did.
Speaker 3: And somehow how long ago did he He probably played five years ago at least, so he's eligible for the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna make it. But he's marrying Samantha Roberson. They're engaged, and I'm like, why is this at the top of my news prep two days?
Speaker 3: Tim Couch dater? First, remember that whole thing Tim Couch and Cade McNown girl sharing.
Speaker 1: And then here's the thing, why is it at the top of my news cycle? Then I use and I prepped with and then they haven't even confirmed that it's news yet. So I'm like, who's Cad McNown married to? Care? I know nobody. I'm glad, Jay's happy. Jay Cutler, Yeah, what's J say? I don't care. Remember we used to have we did the sports show, Dave and I used to have a guy that went to school with him at Vandy and defended him every single time. I can't know J.
Speaker 3: He's such a nice guy, so talented. Now he was drafted by the wrong team, man, I know, Yeah, the guy was very nice, right, but he was like he would call every time.
Speaker 1: Go you all don't know him. I ate lunch with him one time. Obviously Jay broke up with him.
Speaker 3: If he married a girl, all right, the top of the hour, you got some good stories for.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do that. We'll talk up.
Speaker 3: Where can I buy some extension cords? Bark and Supply Barine's East Jefferson Street, so stop on buy. They have their own parking lot. It's in the New Low area. They're fixing up that whole entire area. So go check out Bargain Supply. The appliances are in.
Speaker 1: The back, but you got to walk through just the land of man, which is you know, air filters and power tools and extension cords and DUNC tape. I mean it's batteries. I mean, everything's on discount. It's the warehouse situation. They've been around for one hundred years. And then the appliances are in the back and it's just half of an entire warehouse of just nothing but appliances. And they're experts on it. They know what they're talking about. So go see Todd Hester and the boys at Bargains Supply, East Jefferson Street. It's Black November, not Black Friday. Going on back after this on news Radio eight forty whas