Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bub to the rescue, dipasque Taco Bub on one O.
Speaker 1: One one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. Uh the world renowned to LCTB has just literally sprinted into the studio. Don's the sports coat and has strike settled into his broadcast position. No, no problem. We like to keep you looking as dapper as possible, camera ready as you like to say. Yeah, a new little He demands that we live stream this on Facebook. So we, of course it's the least we could do to uh accommodate. After all, you do this gratus in the name of true public service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the It counts for the station's public service each month.
Speaker 1: You know, you got to have a certain amount.
Speaker 2: And but now you guys even put the nice little handkerchief in it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you can watch this on Facebook live if you want. Easter is right around the corner. That's Sunday, Sunday, Easter is coming. The bunny's getting fat. Please put a penny in.
Speaker 1: Life coach's hat got going on.
Speaker 3: That is a pretty large, large stack of questions that have accumulated over the last seven days.
Speaker 2: Are you guys doing Easter at your house, or I've got a very busy weekend plan. My daughter is moving, so we're getting ready for that.
Speaker 1: No Easter, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't even thought about Easter, to be honest with Yelsie.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, all right, well I hope everybody has a very nice Easter this weekend. In a quandary, I'll see I was out to lunch and saw a fellow employee. Ooh, saw a fellow employee having some drinks. Should I let the bosses?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Maybe I'll be the office narc. We're too curious as to what kind of job it is. What if there's an element that could protect actually present a public danger. That's called pay grade, that's above my pay grade. You don't nark on a co worker for having some me know, lunch cold ones if you, I mean, if you don't join this guy like most people would and.
Speaker 1: Say hey, Harry, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I won't say anything, buy me a shot, but.
Speaker 2: You could blackmail, you know, just skip the whole day and say, you know, I do realize that you do the books for the company, Harry, how about you put in a few zeros for mister Pete over here, need your help Elsie met a girl.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I I know I'm not going to say that. I just oh, are you gonna question my answer? And that's why I just say sometimes I almost feel as if I should. But you know far more and have had such more vast experience than any of us.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you down the road Pat Lynch are referred do is you know a deep thinker and a philosopher as I have been, then you'll understand, uh need your help. Elsie met a girl online and we get along very well. Went on our first date. I guess they were just getting along online.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotcha.
Speaker 2: Went on our first date and she showed up with those super long eyelashes. Boy, how do I go about letting her know that they're not that attractive?
Speaker 1: Where are you on that?
Speaker 3: Because being a guy I work with, we're both kind of like it's a little much.
Speaker 2: I think it's just don't have them super long, you know, just have the they I think they have artists that can make them shorter. But uh, some would say, all that's just shallow from all you guys, including this listener. But shalloo or not, here's what you do. I was gonna say, have a friend of hers tell her that they're just a little too long. But no, no, you probably don't know the friends yet. So what I'm gonna say is, while making sweet love, you need to pull them off.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm like? Okay, you just picture in the bedroom right now, right? So did do you go? Did you go like I was insane and then take off the.
Speaker 3: Ask you if it was before you help with the panties and bra Did you just go right.
Speaker 1: For the lashes?
Speaker 2: No, this is in the act of love making sweet sweep passion. Yeah, then what but you have to follow up move Okay. After you do that, you know you're oh, yeah, this is amazing. Oh sorry, and you gaze into your eyes and say, wow, I didn't realize how beautiful your eyes are. You know, they're always like hidden by those those sea catchers or uh or hurricane shutters. Remember the old hurricane shutters from what year was that those things came out like they were ever gonna do it? The seventies, You know the ones that look like your clamshell. Yeah yeah, did you have those those those excessively long fake eyelashes. They're in the same category as they excessively long. Now I wanted to ask though, with the eyelashes, because I just I don't know. Do they just come in like long and then you just trim them up or they come in like extra long long small short?
Speaker 1: What's the deal with those? You could tell I have some, don't you? Couldn't you? Oh see I watch him flutter.
Speaker 3: See you have ones that blends write in nicely until you actually draw attention to.
Speaker 1: Go to an artist.
Speaker 2: Just like I said, when you're getting that peticure, manicure, whatever cure you have him cured the eyelash.
Speaker 1: I'm just what I'm shorting.
Speaker 3: On them, trying to get this info in case I'm ever asked to pick some up while I'm out.
Speaker 1: Trim them down.
Speaker 2: It's just like other things, Elsie, I think I know the answer, Bro. What are your thoughts on day drinking? All about it? Even fan of you know mornings? Monday morning Martini, I just look at Hunter and I go triple them. His eyes burn up. He goes, oh, oh Monday morning Martini.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, coach life coach, Ah that one.
Speaker 2: I think I already did Life coach, nothing serious, But what do you do? But do you have a technique to kill the mosquito that buzzes around your ear when you're trying to sleep. Smack the heck out of myself on the side of the head.
Speaker 1: Earlier.
Speaker 2: You got to keep your windows and doors shut. I know we've had cooler evenings, but keep them shut because they're even getting through your screens. You probably got little holes in your screens. Or you could sleep under mosquito netting.
Speaker 3: I picture you're a huge love making apparatus and shrub with one of those wrapped around.
Speaker 2: It the netting. Yeah, yeah, you don't want anything interfering with We don't get really get mosquitoes out in LA But or you just throw the mosquito netting over your entire house, kind of like the bug tents. You're feeling me. You're picking up what I'm putting down. You great lc TV. I want a good amount of money betting on a random table tennis game in Europe? Wait I want I wanted a good amount of money betting on random table tennis games in Europe when I was drinking last Friday night. Should I tell the wife about it or just buy her something small to keep it on the down low so she doesn't suspect it. Get her some roses in a bottle of veno that always does the trick. Okay, maybe head to that.
Speaker 3: You know you have a gambling problem when betting on European random table tennis?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Pat cornholes betting? Stop?
Speaker 2: You could always head if you want to buy her some nice get over the International Diamond Center. How are we doing on time? You could probably get one maybe two a dog. Don't mean to get personal. All this has to do with a with beds. Actually, don't mean to get personal LCTV. But you seem to have quite a few not on your bedpost if you get my drift. So I figured i'd ask you I need to buy a I need to buy a new bed. Any suggestions for what kind style mattress, et cetera, you know, for the most quote unquote again action. Once I have the bed doesn't matter what sheets I got it.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm a true gentleman and I.
Speaker 2: Do not kiss and tell, but I can tell you about bed sheets and bedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh sheet.
Speaker 2: Wise, women get sexier and an easier when the when it's a higher thread count.
Speaker 1: Okay, so follow this. You can write it in your notes on your phone if.
Speaker 2: You want linen one hundred percent Egyptian cotton sheets.
Speaker 1: Those are good thousand thread counts. Okay, Bedwise, I got a different bed and every branch.
Speaker 2: Guy, I'm a bullet net, I mean, just won't say that second word. But bedwise, yeah, I have a different bed in every room for the house. You know, for the occasion slash woman. It fits the situation where like waterbed for those cougars you know that are kind of stuck in the eighties. You know, they have that Miami Vice looking feel to them, you know, Miami Vice looking women. Big bed with drapes like you were talking about. I have that for the really really like classy ones. Futon for the college college women you note, not college girl.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about ones with the gold for the masters.
Speaker 2: They're do a doctorate, older ones, you know, but they still are used to a futon. The ones that want to wear a cowboy hat while making love to like some lu combs. You know.
Speaker 1: I got beds for days, man. I even got one with a gym set next to it, those flexible.
Speaker 2: Gymnast types, you know, all right, I don't believe you could do that split on the balance being without panties.
Speaker 1: Wait, you can't get up all right. I gotta get the hell out of here with the sound effects were coming in hot baby, all right.
Speaker 3: The world renowned l CTB always a treats for his insight and help that he just selflessly doles out every Wednesday on this show. Benchin Taco's commercial free workday rock block coming up Menchin
Speaker 1: Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio appre