Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Plug Talk is the best only podcast where the whole smashed the guess.
Speaker 3: Plug Talk is.
Speaker 2: The best only podcast where the whole smashed the guests.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. I'm your host, Adam twenty two, joined by my unbelievably beautiful wife, Lenn of the plug Hello, and today we're having to sit down with a power couple who's been taken OnlyFans and Instagram by Storm Lamar and Sean. How are you guys doing it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You guys have like a couple name.
Speaker 2: You don't have like a ship name.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can make one up here. I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm having a hard time. Yeah, I could rock with that anyway. Okay, how did you guys meet? And if you want to a bit of your own stories in that answer, that will probably make sense as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean we met because I DMed him, said in the DMS.
Speaker 4: What was happening in your life at this point when you DMed him?
Speaker 2: I've just seen him on TikTok for like months.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She saw this homeless dude living in a van, heavily tattooed, and was like, yes, this is the one.
Speaker 4: What were you doing on TikTok.
Speaker 3: So I was doing van life and then I bought a piece of land for like ten grand outside of Tucson, and I was just like sleeping in my van out there, trying to do like off grid living and like undred degree heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I just liked the way that he looked, and I was like, this is my this is my internet crush.
Speaker 1: I didn't really even know about the band life thing until what's her name? That girl got killed? That was the documentary recently.
Speaker 3: Gabby Patina. Yeah, people were saying people were saying she was the next Gabby Patino.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, so though you made it, I'm still here for now. Wait, but so you're living in the van but you were how are you making money.
Speaker 3: Only fans mostly to pay for the land. I tattooed my dick, Uh yeah, just like went to town on it and then I posted that to TikTok like, hey, guys, I tattooed my own dick if you want to go sub And then I made like twenty k bought some land. So you have like a fully just black not black that crazy yet, Oh you know, maybe if it would grow like a couple of inches I would have done that, but I think it would stay the same size hard. No, it didn't hurt, It wasn't staying up. So yeah, I just kind of like stretched it out. I did a scythe, like a little grim reaper sythe.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it's like an actual subscribe.
Speaker 2: Were you one of the sums? No, I wanted to, but I never wanted to spend money on only.
Speaker 3: Fans, so and then that went well. So then I tattooed my taint like just like fucking got in there.
Speaker 1: And and and what's like the most hours you've like tattooed yourself for Like that sounds brutal.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean self tattooing, maybe like eight hours my thigh. Like when I got out to the property, I tattooed a thought and my thought just like abstract ship like you see everywhere on me at this point. But yeah, I got really infected and I couldn't walk for a while, so I was just like in the back of the van laid up.
Speaker 4: Wow, you have absolutely.
Speaker 2: No tattoos, right, I have one on my lip.
Speaker 1: But see, that's why I feel like we've got kind of like a kindred relationship thing. Going here because we've got like clean girls sort of yeah not Mexican, kind of Latina looking, and then like too many tattooed disturbed crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're a little more disturbed because you put you tattooed your asshole essentially.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, I'm going to tattoo his asshole.
Speaker 4: It's all you tottooed the skin below.
Speaker 3: Yeah, between like the assphall connector the tank.
Speaker 1: So many things that she doesn't know about. Was it hard when you were tattooing it?
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to imagine doing it, like.
Speaker 1: For someone who spent so much time with cocks, so much to learn you do.
Speaker 3: Now, don't stat your boyfriend's cock with a needle. It's not gonna do us. I don't know. I'm not that much of a freak, but I've but.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta go back a little bit more, like so, what were you doing to even end it? Like before you ended up in the van, you were just tattooing.
Speaker 3: No, before the van was I mean I started the only fans Prior to that, basically I was in restaurants for like eight years. COVID happened shut down the restaurant I worked like off the books a little bit doing construction. But then I saw these social media people like making all this bank and I'm like, man, I wish I could do this, Like but then I was like, you know, maybe I could. My face is already fucked up, Like I'm getting comments on the artist Instagram like how dumb I look because my forehead was already blacked out. So I was like, if just my appearance gets that many views, maybe, like, if I throw some personality into these videos, it'll work out. So I focused on TikTok for like the first couple of years and started doing good over there. Then transition to OnlyFans or some extra income, and ok yeah, I said, you know, fuck New Jersey because that's where I'm from.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, And so you had been filming with a lot of different girls prior to her.
Speaker 3: A little bit, Yeah, a lot of solo stuff though, Okay, just like you know, I wasn't getting rich off of it, but inside hustle.
Speaker 1: And so what kind of guys I'm just trying to figure out, Like in what world you look at him and we're like, that's the guy.
Speaker 2: I've always liked. Heavily tattooed people like, I don't know what it is. So and I was like, this guy, he looks nice, but he also had really long hair and it was like kind of curly and shaggy, very like Harry Styles esque.
Speaker 3: So, but you also have a thing for clowns, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess kind of really yeah, I guess I like the more fucked up the better, the scarier the man looks, the better.
Speaker 3: Oh mask kinks, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So at the time I just had like the two vertical lines, so it's kind of like clown ask and then it kind of, you know, now looks like I kind of have like a mask on.
Speaker 2: I don't know, something's wrong with me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever banged a clown?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I would love too, Like a god dress as.
Speaker 2: A clown, I would.
Speaker 1: Okay, it can't be that serious of a fetish if you guys have not pursued this yet.
Speaker 4: Wait, how did him meeting your family go?
Speaker 2: Not bad? Right?
Speaker 3: Not too bad? I mean I heard the initial phone call with your mom that was pretty unhinged because she just looked at pictures of me and was like screaming on the phone. But there was more to that as well, which we'll get into in a bit, just kind of the whole relationship was like, what the's going on?
Speaker 4: Because you were you were dating someone when you hit him up.
Speaker 2: Wow, So because I don't think he was going to respond, you know, I was just, yeah, it's still cheating, which.
Speaker 1: I didn't fishing. Yeah, you're in a relationship with you're fishing on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Don't do it ideas over here.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to have her on the pod.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw her DM and I didn't respond because I know they're OnlyFans. Girl, Because I was like at that time, I was like getting some really good traction on TikTok. I'm like, ash, she's in it for the money, probably.
Speaker 4: But you already had an only fans at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, but were you shooting with your ex? No?
Speaker 2: I only did tellow Step until I met him.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, so we both had him prior, but you know we she didn't shoot with other people. I did a couple a few times, but so yeah, I ignored her for a while, then got drunk and whatever was in my back of my van and I was like, she's pretty hot, So I dammed her back and then we hit it off like instantly facetimed all night through the night. She was at a club in Miami with a bunch of other creators and like left the club to just go hang out and FaceTime me all night.
Speaker 1: Must have really been a connection. What do you feel like, what were the main things that you guys connected on. I don't know you thought each other were hot wanting to over FaceTime. It's like you need a little more, right, I guess he was.
Speaker 2: Just a I don't know, lonely guy.
Speaker 3: Thank you, No, I mean we'd like hit it off, just like I felt like she was very genuine, which I found out she was not in the slightest.
Speaker 1: But what were you lying about?
Speaker 3: You told in you're a virgin, so here you can start that off a little bit, and that I'll all jumped in.
Speaker 2: When I started OnlyFans, I was saying that I was a virgin because I never wanted to get into like porn. I never wanted to do like, you know, boy girl stuff. I wanted to kind of have it as like my wall that I was like, I'm not going to go past this unless, of course, I end up like marrying somebody who wants to create porn with me.
Speaker 1: But in the real world, you'd probably had sex with what twenty people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at twenty something, that's about right.
Speaker 1: Look co good, I am I guessing things.
Speaker 2: It's crazy amazing.
Speaker 3: Not only that, but she was in a seven year relationship first time, saying that she was saving herself for marriage because she was this good Christian girl, which she fucking got me on because I grew up heavily I mean you said you were Catholic. I grew up heavily Christian. I literally knew girls who saved themselves for marriage, and I knew a girl whose first kiss with her husband was on the fucking altar, and so so I grew up with that. I'm like this, Yeah it was. It was fucking wild, but yeah, super conservative Christian household. Like all my friends were like that, so it wasn't unheard of for me. I was really weird that she had an only fan, so I was fishing. I was like, come on, it's a marketing employee, come on, tell me, like, be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm also other than people like Sophie Ran lied and said that they were virgins over the years, and I look at it and I whatever, I'm like, next post, like I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: It's like, wow, I've played these games before a way to make a couple of million dollars.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, smart marketing again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I did like method acting, and it like fucking took over my life. I got too invested in my being a virgin, so lied to him.
Speaker 3: So in a sense, so after we FaceTime, we're talking every day whatever. I guess on the side, she's keeping it a secret from whoever she was with at the time, and she comes out to Phoenix because I'm in Tucsons, so Phoenix is a two hour commute. She comes out to one of your best friends birthday parties in Phoenix. Yeah, and I'm going up every day, hanging out with her all day, going back to Tucson to film content and keep my construction DIY stuff going on, and every day back and forth. I'm going we hang out for a week straight, a little bit of fooling around, but she won't do anything like She's like yeah, and we had like a serious connection obviously, and just nothing happened. And I was like, I guess, yeah. I was like, I guess she's telling the truth because.
Speaker 1: I've never you knew she was in the relationship, no, the whole you were out of the relationship, but that there was a relationship.
Speaker 3: So she said she'd never been in a serious relationship.
Speaker 4: Okay, that poor guys go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, were you were you ready to be done with him and that's why you're out here?
Speaker 2: TikTok icial But before that, I had already like cheated on him. I told him. I was hoping that was going to be like my easy way out and not have to, like, you know, break up with him. I was like, oh, sorry, I slept with the guy I was within high school. She was like, that's okay. I was like, I don't know, I don't know what to do now, so you know, wow, I was like, I was just very unhappy in the relationship.
Speaker 1: For a lot of people, that's how they break up. They go fuck somebody else and then they kind of use that as the jumping off point. I'm not.
Speaker 2: So that didn't work.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what happens after this week long non sex having?
Speaker 2: So I went back home to Texas.
Speaker 3: Well, before you left, I gotta stop you. Before you left, I said, so you're waiting for marriage and she's like yeah, And I said, all right, come back to Arizona. I'll have a ring for you. Like she thought I was joking, but I'm I'm kind of you.
Speaker 4: But were you just trying to fuck her or did you really want to marry her?
Speaker 3: I mean I had never hit it off with someone like that. Uh huh. Also, I'm in my thirties at the time. I'm thirty two now, but yeah, at the time, I was thirty and I'm like, I'm not doing long distance. She's in Texas, I'm in Arizona. How the fuck would that work for a relationship. But I really like her. It's like, maybe I just send it and say, you know, whatever happens.
Speaker 1: Is the part of you that was wondering, Like I don't feel like I could marry someone even if we got along in every way and I thought they were the most beautiful woman on earth. I gotta try the pussy out because sometimes the pussy is just weak as fuck. Like they could be beautiful, they got a great personality, but the pussy just don't feel right.
Speaker 3: I could tell. I mean, you know, she let me finger her, so that should have been a red flag. She's not a she's not a urgent. So I got to I got to feel the feel the grip, and I was like, I could work with grip.
Speaker 1: I think I could probably get by with a fingering. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 1: All I need to really know. I mean, I'm forever in fear that the girl could be trans too, So I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Guess girls are the same way a guy could be a total package, pulls his pants down too small, too small.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're probably out. It's not gonna work, right.
Speaker 2: I don't care about Dick's eyes at all.
Speaker 1: Clip Farming, I don't believe it. It's like they don't have a dick.
Speaker 4: The his dick fell off tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't care.
Speaker 1: Like she got a heart of gold.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm a very loyal person, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I mean, come on one inch. But for what it's worth, she does have a very small pussy, so she could work with less than a lot of girls. And yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: So okay, he tells you I want to marry you? Or how does this go?
Speaker 2: So I went back home to Texas and then I was like, yeah, fuck this, I'm leaving. I packed up my car and then I told my boyfriend. At that I was like, I'm going to go like find myself. I need to like work on myself.
Speaker 1: And you were living with him at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was living with me at my house and.
Speaker 1: He was cool with that, didn't ask too many questions, but.
Speaker 2: I think he kind of just knew, you know, I was being a little like you know, So I left, drove all the way to Arizona, and then we went to go up to Sedona. And my plan was to go up there with him, have a nice little airbnb that we stay in, and I was going to like come clean and fucking tell him everything the first night that we got there. So then he takes me to a wine bar. We do a wine tasting, and he's like, hey, do you want to go like for a sunset hike And I was like, oh my god, I love a sunset hike, Like yeah, let's go. And then we go and he's filming his video for his TikTok and I thought, you know, he just needed me for a clip. I turned around and then I turned back around and this motherfucker's on one knee and I'm like, uh oh, Like oh, he doesn't know I have a boyfriend. That's very scary. And I didn't say yes or no. I was just like, uh, looked at my video.
Speaker 3: I was like, I know, it's still a great video. You can find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost better if you don't commit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it makes sense, you know, but you got like I've lived my entire life like just spontaneous for the most part. It feels like the less thought I put into something, the better it turns out for me. So I'm like, you know, it kind of makes sense. It tracks that I would propose to somebody I've known for like a week.
Speaker 1: It's not yeah, but did you low key know that you wanted to say yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like he literally had given me everything I have ever wanted in like a man or in a relationship within two, like two weeks of knowing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, faced homeless man in a van.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then do you end up telling him, actually, I've been in a relationship for seven years.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I literally came clean about my entire fucking life, like start to finish, And I was like, so you can either take the ring back and we don't have to be together, or if you still want to marry me, then sure, And.
Speaker 1: He was like, Okay, did you feel betrayed, Like, yeah, it was rough.
Speaker 3: It was I'm not going to sit here and be like I was all peachy, you know, it's fine. You know, I'm not that you know.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was rough a lot of emotion, for sure, But but I was firm. I'm like, there's no fucking way I'm taking that ring back.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm were you the most first that she was in a vision no, the lies, the lies, and the boyfriend, because like when she's like I think she started, Yeah, you started off by saying you're not a virgin, and I'm like, okay, like I knew that kind of like, but but then the boyfriend thing was like eight years he's been with this guy. What Yeah, that was crazy. But yeah, and then I'm like, okay, I'm marrying a liar, but you know, but.
Speaker 1: So then you had to go back home and break up with the guy.
Speaker 2: I had to call him.
Speaker 1: You called him and broke up with him even though he lived in them that's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, so you're gonna have to get out of my house. Oh no, he literally like trash the place, stole he stole so much of my stuff. I had to call the police on him because he was like undoing all my security cameras. I didn't know what was going on in my house, I know what, like my cats were.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's probably watching this right now, mad as fuck.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: I hope he's doing well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you don't hate him, but but you want him to watch those fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: How you can like know somebody for so long and then just become strangers overnight, Like I thought we could have at least stayed friends or vice versa.
Speaker 3: I go from strangers to you know, and engagement.
Speaker 1: If he gets a girl hotter than you, then you could probably be cool again. Perhaps, But as as of now, I don't think he's not going to stomach this. Probably he's going to have to feel like he ended up in a better place than where he was at with you, which I'm kind of guessing is just not going to be easy for him.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 4: Was he toutted?
Speaker 2: No? No, I wanted him to be touted and.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't do it. Was he just a total square? What did you do a firefighter?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: He was actually a firearm instructor.
Speaker 1: Oh that was weird that I still had the word fire in.
Speaker 3: It like this, that is not going to kill me? Is he kill you?
Speaker 4: So you proposed to her, she kind of breaks your heart by coming clean. How long after this do you guys finally get to have sex since you're like.
Speaker 3: Sad, Well, no, we had sex the night I proposed, so prior to the confession. Yeah, it was great sex.
Speaker 1: Was it magic?
Speaker 3: It was? It was good. It was really good. Yeah, so that that kind of eased my suffering a bit. But we got through it and and it's like, you know, I'm no fucking saints, so it's like all right, whatever, you know, people have their faults and still loved her to death, so it's like I'm not I'm not going to throw this away. And I'm like, you know what, at least we'll get the you know, the relationship hardships out of the way, like from the jump. And it actually it was you know, you know, we struggled for a while there, like trust and back and forth. And I think after like six months though, we were we were pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Did you just immediately like say that you were in a relationship online or did you kind of wait to be open about it on social media? Since you guys were already like doing a lot on social media and only depends on everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, So he posted our engagement video and then I just was like, hey, I'm in, I'm in a relationship now, he he here I am.
Speaker 4: And did you tell your audience at that point that you were just kidding about being a virgin or when did that happen?
Speaker 3: That was, Yeah, we had to think that one through because because we did have like a perfect marketing game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we thought like, oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: She's married, let's drop the sex tape. So we could have just rolled with it, but I think I think we were both a little opposed to that after like kind of betraying each other's trus was just let's just be honest.
Speaker 1: And do you just start having all these crazy sexual experiences on OnlyFans right away?
Speaker 2: No, it took us about a year to film.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: We didn't start. We didn't film our first sex tape until it.
Speaker 3: Was six months, like six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We waited till the following year for tax purposes too, because since we both had our solo pages, we wanted a joined page for the actual sex tapes involving both of us. So now we got my solo page, her solo page, and then we have our couple's page where all, you know, the actual sex happens, because he'd be surprised like the amount of men who do not want to look at a dick on her page and all the gay dudes on mine who don't want to look at a woman, So we kind of had to switch that up.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so interesting because your fan base was guys who appreciated you for the virgin thing, so that that audience doesn't really want there to be a dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean I have fans who won't even look at a dildo, Like if I send dildo content, they're like, I don't want to see that, Like I'm gay if I look at that, I'm like, oh no.
Speaker 1: As a person who does content with a lot of like wrap coded dudes, that's like a sentiment that is almost impossible to imagine because it's so weird. But it's like, no, watching porn is gay because there are dicks in it. Like people say that and they're serious, and it's it's so crazy. They're strange for me as someone who I've never even thought about master bean until lesbian porn.
Speaker 4: There are some guys who love lesbian porn.
Speaker 1: I can never jerk off to like a video of a girl just touching herself, Like, no, get a dick in there, come on.
Speaker 4: But if she's talking you through what you're going to do, I don't need a j O.
Speaker 1: I I'm good. Oh god, I'm all right.
Speaker 3: I did that one.
Speaker 1: I know. Okay. So on his info, she said basically that y'all do some real child ship. What was the hey, I want you to peg me conversation?
Speaker 2: Like I wanted it was me?
Speaker 3: Oh actually yeah wait. She actually really wanted to peg me for a long time because she hadn't done that. I had, you know, I had done it with an Ax a long time ago, and I was like, yeah, okay, I'll let you do it. And then all of their subs were like fuck them in the ass.
Speaker 4: So it's like, all right, I'll make some money gay fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So definitely done a lot of gay baiting, and it's just like kind of the norm at this point. It's like people who pay money on OnlyFans are guys. You know, there's a few girls, but you.
Speaker 1: Got to when you first got on only fans, you weren't expecting to do anything gay adjacent.
Speaker 3: I did like a little mostly customs though limited like but not like solo ship okay, you know, because that was stuff, But I don't I don't work with other men like directly.
Speaker 1: I've had this conversation with a lot of people, which is kind of like dudes think they're going to be able to start an only fans and just fuck a bunch of girls on it and that that's gonna work for them, and then I'm like, no, the reality is is that your fans are going to be largely gay dudes, and they don't give a fuck about seeing you bang a new chick, Like that's what you're into, That's not what your audience is going to be into. So you just kind of got like pushed more and more like, ah shit, this is what they want to see me do, so I guess I'm going to have to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. I mean you just cater to their tastes and yeah, exactly, you know you've got It's it's mostly men on there, so it's a it's a struggle for the solo male creators, but it's hard.
Speaker 2: For any just kind of hot girl to peg you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the easiest find a hot girl.
Speaker 1: To peg you really, so that went crazy?
Speaker 3: It's good. Yeah, not our like biggest events. Some of our collabse have have popped off more, but yeah, we have. We have a lot of like a lot of like almost my entire social media audiences like blue collar men from the DIY stuff, So they don't really give a shit about me. They watch my stuff. They're like, oh, yeah, this motherfucker's cool, but his wife's hot. I want to see her get fucks. But like you know, and that's how we get a lot of our traffic.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because like we have a friend who we always knew him to just be a heterosexual content creator, and I haven't seen that much of him over the last couple of years. And then one day I'm scrolling through Twitter and I see him like folding a man's ass, like a hairy man ass, and like almost even like I think it was like licking the cheek, and I was just like, oh shit, they got you, bro, Like he just I guess he just realized, like O row the bags at and it was kind of true. I respect it, but also like that would be a big thing for me to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like if you didn't have no jumper and you were starting an OnlyFans. Would you not be tempted?
Speaker 1: Tempted is one thing? Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, so you've never been pegged? Would you be pegged?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Would you peck him on it?
Speaker 4: I would not want to peg him.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a new bitch. It's just too closed mind. And now I'm just kidding. Yeah, I know. I feel like it's like all the the hip hop stuff has kind of like convinced me I can't get pegged, which is almost a shame.
Speaker 2: It's fun, you should try it, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Very early in our relationship, she was drunk and she tried to stick a finger in my asshole with an acrylic nail. Oh, and it cupt me and I was mad.
Speaker 5: He didn't even learn with the finger and I barely just barely never went in, So you know it was it was just a poke trying to fuck me in the ass.
Speaker 4: Remember that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our asses were not made equal? Well, No, I respected though, for sure. Okay, how long did it take before you guys started fucking other people? And was it girls before guys or it's.
Speaker 2: Always been girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We haven't. We literally like just involved another guy in content like three days ago, so probably by the time this airs, it'll be out. But it's not even out yet. We haven't told anybody, so so yeah, up until here, it's all her collabs have been with other women or couples, like soft swaps, like I'll fuck their wife and then you know, she'll like blow.
Speaker 1: Full blown vaginal until a few days ago. Was it hard for you to watch him fuck other girls or no? That was all good, but I'm assuming it was challenging for you to wrap your head around the idea of another dick going in her guy waited a while.
Speaker 3: Not really. I dated another girl prior to her that that was a creator, and she fucked another dude and I was like whatever, And then I fucked another girl and she lost her ship and really that was That was an experience.
Speaker 1: But was there any particular reason, what did you like show the other girl too much affection or something?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, I don't know. I think I think.
Speaker 2: She's just a nut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was it. I just I think we did We did a scene on a porch and she like was like, what the fuck you did an outdoor scene. We've never done an outdoor scene.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is it matter?
Speaker 3: So yeah, to me, it's it's the job, you know. Yeah, we work a weird fucking job, but it's fun nine of the time and it pays, so you know, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: I almost start doing some like that. You fucked him on a boat. I never fucked you on a boat.
Speaker 4: I mean, you want to rent a yacht for me to fuck you on? I will, nah, but I thought you'll.
Speaker 1: Get a little rowboat.
Speaker 2: At kayak Yeah, canoe something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys, like, what what is life like living and shooting porn in the It's not a van, what's called You're just fucking in the vent?
Speaker 2: So actually you.
Speaker 3: Haul because my van broke down side to rent a U haul. So yeah, we fucked in the back of the U haul early on. But yeah, we weren't posting our content yet.
Speaker 1: Oh but so you guys don't really fucking what's it airstream?
Speaker 2: I mean we have fucked in the airstream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it pregnant in the airstream.
Speaker 1: Whoa, and you got rid of it, I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got knocked up at a trailer park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, that's hot. Yeah, wait, but so you just it's not ideal for filming or anything like.
Speaker 2: No, it gets pretty cramped. The lighting in there is kind of shit, you know, and obviously if anybody outside of it will just see it, you know, rocking and bouncing and just it's.
Speaker 1: So preferred is to go out into nature or something and do it like that, or get a hotel room.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's in a house as well, but don't.
Speaker 1: You also have a house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so you know, she she moved from Texas immediately up to Phoenix because I was like, don't come to Tucsons. Tuson's kind of a shithole, to be honest. You have friends, and there are nice parts at Tuson, don't get me wrong. But move to Phoenix where you have friends. I'll come up and see you, you know, all the time. So she had an apartment in Scottsdale for like nine months after we initially got engaged, and then she moved down to Tucson with me. So she has an apartment there. I have my property still where I'm building the houses and all that, but those aren't really close to being done and those will probably be rentals down the road anyway. So yeah, we have a proper house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but well anywhere yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, wow, I love it, very.
Speaker 4: Very fascinating story. So you guys have been together how long now almost.
Speaker 3: Almost our one year marriage anniversary.
Speaker 4: Did you guys have a proper wedding or did you guys like go to the courthouse?
Speaker 2: So we got a loped in Norway. Oh it was fun.
Speaker 3: It was fun just the two of us and the two photographers and then but yeah, on paper we got married at the courthouse. Was it prior to going to Norway after? Yeah? But uh yeah, Norway was beautiful, so good choice.
Speaker 2: And I'm not like we didn't want to have a real wedding.
Speaker 3: Just no, I don't talk to my family. We had a huge falling out when I started doing the only fans and the porn shit.
Speaker 1: So really they haven't relented or anything, no.
Speaker 3: And I just want I was fed up. I'm like, you know, we had a long religious so oh my mom was very religious and then my dad. I never knew that well. I like I'd go out to Long Island and meet with him on weekends from like thirteen to seventeen. But after that, like we just never really built a bond. I didn't grow up with them, so I don't talk to that side of the family. But yeah, Mom's side is pretty religious, so that never flew well with her. Time to cut ties.
Speaker 1: And so how do you do the ayes? Like do you just kind of clamp it real quick with the needle and it just turns the whole thing black.
Speaker 3: It's syringes. So they inject it. They go in depending on like the color. A lot of people do the solid black. You can get that in like one or two injections, but because I have like a gray wash, there's some like marbling to it. I think we did three injections in each eye and then I had to get a touch up like a year later. And yeah, just just little, tiny, little needle they go in under the top of the.
Speaker 1: It doesn't change your vision at all.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, do you have to go to the optometrist like more frequently than other.
Speaker 3: No, I've never been. I see fine. I mean there have been people who have gotten fucked up from it. You know, people have gone blind, lost an eye over it. But the guy who did mine is like the originator. He like started the procedure. I used to follow him like on the BME zine back in like the mid two thousands, all the gnarly fucking body mod stuff. So I saw them like learning how to tattoo eyes, so I always knew i'd go to him. But there's been a lot of like South American guys who have just fucked around and like blinded people and.
Speaker 1: They wow, if you could remove one of his tattoos, which would it be good?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 1: Is there any of them that you don't really?
Speaker 2: I guess maybe the one on his foot. He doesn't like that one.
Speaker 3: So it's just scribbles.
Speaker 4: What is this red one?
Speaker 3: So that scarification? Yeah, yeah, so that was done with scalpels. They just cut away your skin and peel it off and then it heals. So this is also so this was solid black originally, and then scarification was done over so it kind of like moves the ink and then kind of leaves like a light white scarring if it's done over to skin. So that's what the pink one is.
Speaker 1: Part of me feels like I should have done my hair like that.
Speaker 2: Didn't she used to be blonde.
Speaker 1: Every couple of years, I feel like down my hair blonde. It takes so god like this this was like, I've been wanting to shave my head for a while, so I'm going to do it.
Speaker 4: I don't really like you with the blonde, but if you didn't like it, I.
Speaker 1: Think I did the wrong blonde last time.
Speaker 3: Though it took a bit, took a few different toners to get it looking. I like it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's like a higher pain intolerance than most people. Would you say, or is he kind of a baby and he just does it anyways?
Speaker 3: It depends on the pain. I mean for tattooing and your body mod stuff. I'm pretty good. But we did like a cold plunge the other day.
Speaker 1: I care for cold a baby with that, but the creator's ink one. Yeah, everybody in La only fans world, that's their first cold plunch myself as well.
Speaker 3: What else a cold tents? And then oh when I get sick?
Speaker 5: Oh gone, I thought, oh man, this is what I was thinking of, like every every guy, like when when I seen him get chatted and he's like, it's really painful for him, and then it's like you have so many and then if you get sick, it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of like dying.
Speaker 1: If I get sick, I just use it as an excuse to just wallow in my own sadness for days.
Speaker 2: To be taken care of.
Speaker 1: No. I got a cold recently and I had to podcast like every day, all day for like four or five days, and that was pretty rough. But that is what it is. Yeah, thank you for ship that. I like, a You're talking about him like he's like the craziest freaking nature ever, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like the tongue too.
Speaker 4: I didn't talk about like freaking nature. I really get his scarification, which I've never seen before, and I'm like, oh, did you.
Speaker 3: Notice the ear?
Speaker 1: So he chopped off.
Speaker 3: With a hexagon little he so that's just like a silicone implant.
Speaker 2: Now I have his ear in a jar on my desk.
Speaker 4: The reactions on my face of this episode are going to be crazy because that just scared the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yes, fun fact when I just realized I knew this for a little bit. I have the same birthday as van Go who cut off his ear and gave it to a prostitute. So when I cut off my ear, I TAXI dirmat it. I did. I made it a sweat specimen and I gave it to my wore wife. That's a gift.
Speaker 2: You guys are the same.
Speaker 1: Modern van Is that like a prize possession of it?
Speaker 3: Wow, it's great.
Speaker 2: Is it molding because it has like form aldehyde and everything in it, so it's like properly preserved.
Speaker 1: Is there a part of my body that I could give you that I would appreciate? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now, so.
Speaker 2: You can make it a cute little necklace.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fuck up my stability.
Speaker 4: I'm like very squeamish. I don't like getting my blood drawn. I don't want to look. They're like, do you want us to count you down? And like, just do it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 4: Just fucking do it.
Speaker 1: You're the normy of the studio.
Speaker 4: I am such a normy and I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Thought you've actually done more body modifications than he has. It's just mostly transferring a fat around your body.
Speaker 4: But I have to be put out for it. I don't see anything like I know they've filmed me for my surgeries and the doctor will post it on their Instagram or their snapchat. Refuse to watch, really don't want to see it, really watch? I mean, you saw me getting cut open for the C section? Was that fun for you?
Speaker 1: I couldn't, like one hundred percent see it.
Speaker 4: They take out your organs and then they put it back.
Speaker 1: I like see that they were doing it. Yeah, I mean just like seeing somebody cut you open.
Speaker 4: Was like, no, not fun.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see. She watches all this shit happened. She filmed getting chopped.
Speaker 4: Off, and did they numb it?
Speaker 3: They have, they have their trade secret secrets, so yeah they.
Speaker 4: I'm over here asking chat GBC for like the best get care routine possible, and you are literally purposefully cutting into your skin and creating damage on purpose.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It looks cool though, it looks very cool. Now. You have a great look, and I feel like this, this obviously has made you so much money and you found the right girl, because I don't think a lot of women would be impressed by an ear lobe piece.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 2: Whenever he told me he wanted a tattoo his eyes, I was like, you shouldn't do it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wow, there's part of me that looks like him and feels like I should have kept getting tattooed like my face.
Speaker 4: He has more cool points than you.
Speaker 1: It's just more like attension getting It's like more memorable, you know where It's like I look at like plost Malone and like little Zaan, all these people over the years where it's like they became such memes by getting on the fucking face tattoos. And I feel like I got the Lisa Simpson and then had a little bit of regret in terms of just like, god, damn, I really like put that kind of like all the way on my face and just never got any like really bold face tattoos after that. But there is part of me that's like, you should have got fucking mister Burns on your cheek or something like, just just to be a better meme. Like the guy who has the fucking Ann Frank tattooed on his face. I will never forget that.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean that blue face, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The first time I showed my grandmother a photo of him when we first started dating, she was genuinely like scared, which was why I asked how it went with your family with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well my mom was very scared. And then a lot of my like close personal friends were asking if I was like Okay, They're like, are you being trafficked? Like are you?
Speaker 4: And have you ever been to jail?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Because that's the I feel like the assumption that people make when they see someone.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never had any run ins other than a dui in my early twenties. That was it.
Speaker 1: But I do say good white guys get different kind of tattoos and Jill oh.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know any about this.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm just saying that, like those are like more artistic.
Speaker 3: If I ever had to go, i'd probably fare. Okay, you know, I can. I can do some pretty sick stick and poke tattoos.
Speaker 1: And have you ever made a knife out of a ceiling fan blade? That kind of thing is what you're gonna have to learn, jail. I guess.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, on the straight, so don't let them know you like getting pegged.
Speaker 3: I know, right, are you out there now?
Speaker 1: Are you totally natural? Would you ever get anything done? Or are you committed to it?
Speaker 2: I thought about maybe doing like a full on bodysuit, since I have a clean slate, you know, but like was a body see like a tat tattoo like full black, well not full black, but like there's like a concept but for people who want to get the entire body suit of tattoos, because most people start by getting you know, just like a tattoo here, tattoo there, but having a completely clean slate is like a tattoo artist dream to just completely blast over something the entire body. I'm twenty eight, twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like because when I met her, she was like open to getting tattoos, and somehow I was fairly wise and I was like, no, don't do it, Like you just don't want to do it. You're like, you're pure, You're natural.
Speaker 4: I also just could never do it because I don't have the pain tolerance for it, Like I just would not be I didn't know this.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how much of a thing it is in the porn world. But you're either like tattooed or you're not, and that not is probably like easier to monetize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still definitely like teetering on the idea. I'm going to think about it for like another year or two and decide if I fully want to do it. But I know one thing I will do is split my tongue whenever he does his as well. Really wow, because it'd be really fun.
Speaker 4: It would be fun.
Speaker 1: She's squeamish.
Speaker 4: I am, so you think the actual act of it happening will be fun, or just having it having it.
Speaker 2: Would be fun because a lot of people ask it's like, well, somebody like me so clean slate next to a demon. It's like yeah, it's like do you have anything, like if he's all tatted, and I could just be like no.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, you know, yeah, it makes sense to how many tattoos. I love someone with no tattoos. I think she'd look awesome with like an entire bodysuit as well. But like for our work, it doesn't make sense because you'd have to be getting tattooed like every week for years, and then you'd have all the awkward stages, and you know, people love just natural looking girls, so it like doesn't fit. But if someday you retire and you're like, I want to body see, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, have you thought about going full porn star with it shooting mainstream and doing stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I've had thoughts about it, but I just really like making all my content very like genuine and authentic. I don't like acting. I don't like putting on a show, so I just prefer to keep it more on like the amateur side produce everything ourselves at it everything ourselves. So it's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're working with mainstream performing.
Speaker 2: I love working with mainstream.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They're all super solid, like very professional, like just easy, you know, cut and dry. We've all been bubbly the ones we've met.
Speaker 1: Especially once you've had a bunch of disasters with like random people you met on Instagram, then you'll really appreciate somebody who's like major studio vetted because typically they're there's no risk, they're just going to be straight up, you know.
Speaker 3: The only fans money is nice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean it's really just like promotion for your only fans, you know, because the amount of money they're gonna pay is not really all that meaningful, but it does make you look good, introduce you to another audience, like really like Browsers and Vixen at the end of the day, like they might have their own business model, but for your purposes, it's basically like a series of Instagram shout outs. Yeah you know, but okay, so what drugs do you do if any I'm sure people ask that a lot. I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: I don't do recreationally. I'll still do like psychedelics. I'll do mushrooms. If somebody had good acid, I would take acid. That's pretty much it. I don't smoke, we don't do any hard drugs. I don't drink anymore. I go through phases. Last year I spent the entire year sober, and then early this year, you know, I was going through like a depressive phase. I'm like, why am I not drinking? Maybe it'll cheer me up a little bit. So I spent like three months drunk and I was miserable again. So I was like, I got go sober again. But yeah, so I just hopped on like fucking gear, like testosterone and on. It just started because I was like, you know what, it'd be kind of funny to see what happens to somebody who didn't even work out prior, Like would it make that big of a difference.
Speaker 1: And now you're working out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I work out daily. Taking that ship but yeah, and then you know, the face tattoos are are complements of of the zandemic a little bit, you know, xanax and probably partly your fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well sound Cloud or Lisa Simpson was that era as well. Yeah, so take a little xanax. You might want to get a Simpon's character in your face, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh great, so take xanaxmyl Yeah.
Speaker 3: I took that pretty hard for a few weeks and woke up with a giant blackout face tattoo and was like, I think I'll quit now now that I've properly ruined my life.
Speaker 1: But do you think it's too late for me to get a much of faceatoos? Do it?
Speaker 2: What's stopping you?
Speaker 1: You don't want me to know.
Speaker 4: I tried to get you to get that smaller. I was there, I said make it, and you did not listened to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if I like the cheeks and the forehead and everything, no, you're a post.
Speaker 4: I am a post all right.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 4: I'm still controlling you.
Speaker 3: Just some like awkward stages too, I mean with any tattoos, but especially with the face, Like you're walking around in awkward stages like I look like looking back I was, I was. We were talking fuck for a while, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Like professional settings with you.
Speaker 1: You know it's like yeah, no, for sure, like I forget. But like before I was like pretty well known. People would come up to me all the time, and just ask about tattoos and it still happens like something like a fucking waiter like called me over the other day and was like, Hey, I'm thinking he's like gonna ask me for a self and he's like, I make tattoos you got, And I'm just like what I say? I was thinking, like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Like, do you go to Disneyland?
Speaker 3: We were just talking about that.
Speaker 4: I just like, I want to have a GoPro attached to the back of your head just to see you should behind their Yeah, like, I just know that people are looking. You know, I've seen you on Instagram, so I'm desensitized to it, I guess, But I just know that in these very normy spaces it must be weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to go, but I'm afraid he's going to get kicked out.
Speaker 1: Just kick you out, weird aware.
Speaker 4: I feel like if you have too much colleavage showing, you're more likely to get kicked out than he is.
Speaker 3: For the Really, I'll just put on like a Star Wars. Hemet we could go if she wanted to go to Disney and I was like, yeah, that would go. But also we had the discussion so I'll let you guys wain, is it wrong of me to go to Disneyland because think about it. Maybe some like six year old kid, but maybe you know, an overseas kid comes to Disneyland and they're seeing Mickey Mouse and then they see like a fucking demon walking down the street.
Speaker 4: I have a kid who has a very tatted dad who barely noticed that he had tattoos until like a week ago. I think kids are, yes, there are definitely old are kids who you know will point out like, oh, that person's like in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: Or what if.
Speaker 4: They will, But at the same time, kids are mostly just locked into whatever the fuck they're.
Speaker 2: Doing and they're not paying.
Speaker 4: Potentially they think it's cool and.
Speaker 1: They don't like have all the assumptions that an adult would have, Like an adult would think, oh it looks like a demon, he's probably on fentanyl, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But like a kid is just going to be like, oh cool, he drew on yeah markers like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I would say it's it's just good to Japan certain places there.
Speaker 3: I've been there twice. I'm glad I did that prior to like this.
Speaker 1: If you like going out to the club Australia is not your friend because they like literally like turned me away at like a nightclub or two. You remember this, Yeah, oh I didn't remember that. They were like, and I don't even think it was going to have to rely on face tattoos. I think even the neck tattoos was enough thing, which is weird because it's like an anti gang thing or whatever. But it's like, I'm fucking America pussy as, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have. That happened in Arizona. So there's a few Tucson clubs that won't let me in, even though, like scot I'm recognizable, Like as far as people go in Tucson, I think like I'm probably one of the more recognizable people. So like the fact that like security won't let me in is pretty odd to me. And they're like, ah, it's a cartel thing. I'm like, do I love cartel? Do you think I'm gonna take one of your girls?
Speaker 1: Border?
Speaker 3: Like I get it. And then I'll walk down and say, oh, what's up, Sean, Like come on in. I'm like, no, you guys just didn't let me in, Like what's going on? Same with old Town Scottsdale, Arizona's weird man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I remember I went to a bar before No Jumper and everything. I went to a bar in Long Beach and one of the security guards wasn't going to let me in because I had face tattoos. And then one of the other ones was like, he's good, and I very quickly realized, like that means like gangster face tattoos. Yeah, so aka, I'm a white guy, so I'm probably all right. So that's how I took that seem got fucked up. But also like you know, there's there's rules and then there's like the intent of the rules.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the weirdest one was live in Miami. They they pulled me out of our group. I won't like name drop, but they pulled me out of the group, wanded me, kind of gave me a hard time. I had to check my ID and yeah, they like pulled us aside. And then but then I had somebody who who still worked there. I'd always like he'd be my stream chats. He was like, oh yeah, like I got fired. Like that was not good that he pulled you aside, because ye, we were like scheduled to come in with our group and everything. So yeah, it's it's strange that people are still wild.
Speaker 1: Well, just like the Metallical logo on my forehead. But what if I ever meet like the dudes from Metallica right there in the Metallica fond corn font? No, what if I write it in corn like candy corn? Okay, dedicated?
Speaker 3: My line was like that too for a long time, but especially shooting for only fans, was like, I gotta get that done.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I get this little hint of motivation, I'm just like, you know what, I'm gonna just go hard, get mad shit done. I like, look at my knee and I'm just like, I should get my knees done.
Speaker 3: Ouch, get hurt. The back hurts way more than I expected to.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't fun to sit through, but it's good to have it covered.
Speaker 1: Now. If I get my back tattooed and I'm going back to Planet Xenax.
Speaker 3: She doesn't approve, she doesn't like drugs, you'll come home with your whole face tattooed too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. While they're doing the back Metallica logo right here, right here, all right, Well, plug talk dot com if you guys want to see these two, get it in because that's what's about to happen right now, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Thing, imagining your face with the tattoo right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what sucks about getting old. When I was eighteen nineteen, when I was in all throughout my twenties, I wanted to be heavily tattooed so bad that I was willing to spend like my last one hundred bucks on it. And now I'm in a position where obviously I can afford it and I don't give a fuck. So weird world.
Speaker 2: We're living with, don't tattoo your dick.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's hot, it's hot. See, Like, that's the one thing you guys will You guys strike me as like very similar. But then she's like with the crazy shit and you're like, no, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: She just doesn't match the freak.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, he's not really a freak, that's the thing. He just looks like a freak.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm like that we're the perfect do game.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weirdly similar. Yeah, but hold on to that edge that you guys got because you don't want to end up lame like Lenna.
Speaker 4: Thank you