Speaker 1: Hernsy didn't spray sessions five round and Sue.
Speaker 2: Listen to this conversation between two friends.
Speaker 3: Hello, Jack Hallo, Suzi was gipps arjac kanst to me flies heavenlish mine auto gitnis has to ben seen naturally, Jabich been scene.
Speaker 1: Don waisi organised worm, then autoonished.
Speaker 3: Gate musabayets and you stad gain If Faradishkhan in your stad, don I'm kafe and land with khen Naturely was this kaf on kurhen.
Speaker 2: In this conversation you heard the question that's gipps which means what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hensy didn't spray No rhein maltsou.
Speaker 3: Hello, Jack Hallo, Zuzi was gippts arjac kanstum flied heavenli mine auto gatenis has to ben seen naturally, Jabich been scene don.
Speaker 1: Vasi organised worm, then autoonished.
Speaker 3: Gate musabayets in your stud. Gain. If faradis Ghan in your stad, then mercy, I'm kafee and laden with koren. Naturally, that does caf on kuren.
Speaker 2: Suppose you're driving a friend to a pharmacy in town. In this unit, you'll use only the informal You say, here's main street.
Speaker 1: Here is the hobstrasa ragnzi.
Speaker 2: Is that the pharmacy over there.
Speaker 1: Is? Does the apparticu dot rum.
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Does the apparticu dot room? The ant voted I'm not.
Speaker 3: Sure, Epinia echinia.
Speaker 2: Could you drive more slowly?
Speaker 3: Condus do langzama faran. Condus do lang Zama.
Speaker 2: Faran a little bit more slowly, and by langzama zangxi here one can't drive more slowly?
Speaker 4: You can mnish lanzama farn. You can mnish lanzama farm.
Speaker 2: She recognizes the pharmacy. Ah, yes, that's the pharmacy over there.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, does this the apputaker DoD.
Speaker 2: Room You managed to stop and let her out be fracked the could you wait a couple of minutes?
Speaker 3: Count? Just do end pamiuten varden con just to end pamiuten varden.
Speaker 2: Five minutes not more than five minutes?
Speaker 3: NSA an.
Speaker 2: Nst say fine, I can wait five minutes. Add the polite garner.
Speaker 1: Good can gna frands minuten varten.
Speaker 2: Suppose you're speaking with your friend on another day, How does she ask? Can you help me? Remember? You say to me.
Speaker 3: Comes to me haven Mia Mia, Heaven comes to me Haven.
Speaker 2: Than the yes of course, yeah not surely when now.
Speaker 1: Fun yes, The.
Speaker 2: Aunt voted yes now if it's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah yes, vnskid yeah yes, veiny skid.
Speaker 2: If you have a little bit of time now.
Speaker 3: Bend yettes mbasin side test, benduyettes mbusyin sidehast.
Speaker 1: And valton ze.
Speaker 2: I have lots of time. You have a field side. You have a field side rather a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Seemly field side.
Speaker 2: These act well, I need something also, power advers something from the pharmacy from there.
Speaker 3: It was from the Abuteko. It was from the Abuteko.
Speaker 2: Fragen, could you drive me, Countess.
Speaker 3: To make feign? Me, Countess to make feign?
Speaker 2: Could you drive me to the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: Countess to mister Boutiga parn condes the mister a Boutika Farnangzi.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can drive you add.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kinana far yeah, kinana far.
Speaker 2: Exact man all or everything?
Speaker 1: Alice Alice.
Speaker 2: Zy is that all.
Speaker 1: Is does?
Speaker 2: Alice is does?
Speaker 1: Alice? The untworted that's all.
Speaker 5: This, Alice.
Speaker 1: Franzi?
Speaker 2: Where is your car?
Speaker 1: Who is Steine auto with that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I take or I am taking.
Speaker 3: Ischnemer my car?
Speaker 2: I'm not taking.
Speaker 3: Mine auto namechnicht mine out name echnicht.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't go use gahan.
Speaker 5: Viiless, nash gid less nash gid.
Speaker 2: Nicht gehen is the expression you use in German to say that a vehicle or an appliance doesn't work, viz. That the my car I'm not taking because it doesn't go.
Speaker 3: Mine audu name is niche valisnis gid mine audu name is nicht.
Speaker 2: Valid it doesn't go anymore.
Speaker 3: Eskaatenished, maya eskiatenished, maya.
Speaker 2: Frangzi, Why isn't your car working? Oh?
Speaker 1: Get an autoish get then autonished.
Speaker 2: Do you not have gas? Remember to say no gas.
Speaker 1: Has to kind been seen?
Speaker 2: Do you have no more gas?
Speaker 1: We don't own the us to kind of been seen? Mea kind been seen? Maya has to kind of been seen?
Speaker 2: Maya the fact no more gas.
Speaker 3: Kind been seen?
Speaker 2: Maya, She says, But Jack, meaning how can you ask such a thing?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 3: About Jack?
Speaker 2: I still have more than five liters of gas? Of is understood.
Speaker 3: Im alfin flida ben sin I alsin flida ben sin.
Speaker 1: Wizaktmann my car, mine auto, your car, thene autodine, then auto.
Speaker 2: Zangxi. Then I don't know be careful of the ward order. Done weisisnicht, then I don't know why your car doesn't go?
Speaker 1: Done weisis then altoons git done weisis then altonished gate.
Speaker 6: Lise that man, I can drive you candish farm? She candish farm.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm driving you into town. Watch the word order.
Speaker 4: Naturelichtad natulich fad.
Speaker 2: But where is a pharmacy?
Speaker 4: Ababoistna potika? Ababoistna potika? Apotika is who is apotika the ethnitor? Not RhE apoteka? Who is not Apoteka?
Speaker 2: Today is a holiday?
Speaker 1: Why stand fire talk?
Speaker 2: Here is the dodge of art for to find, we don't earn the find and fin then fin then zagzi I find is find and exact man I'm looking for?
Speaker 1: Is sure?
Speaker 2: What are you looking for? Remember to use the.
Speaker 7: Familiar basustu basurstu vis act man?
Speaker 2: Where can I find?
Speaker 1: Who can find?
Speaker 2: Who can find? Where can I find? An open pharmacy?
Speaker 4: Who can you airth appertake of finton? Who can youth appartake of finton?
Speaker 1: The antvalt?
Speaker 2: There is one use the general expression for there.
Speaker 3: Is escaped ana escaped ana.
Speaker 2: There is one on Bach Street Bachstrasa.
Speaker 3: Escaped Ana in the Abashtrasa in the Bashtra.
Speaker 2: So the address is.
Speaker 3: The address is.
Speaker 2: The address is fifty four Bach Streetsu.
Speaker 3: The addressa is Bashtraser fiunfinfte Bachtraser fiuen finfte.
Speaker 2: Note that in German the house number comes after the name of the street Wizachtmann. The address is fifty six Bach Street.
Speaker 3: The addresses is Baschtrases exun finfte. The addresses is Baschtrases exun finfte.
Speaker 2: You arrive at the pharmacy. Your friend says, I need only a couple of.
Speaker 3: Minutes, and Pami Nouten, and Pami Nouten, can you wait? Con Stewarden, Con Stewarden.
Speaker 2: She hands you a newspaper and says, here is an American newspaper.
Speaker 3: He is an americanished sitan, an Americanish.
Speaker 2: Sitan, a newspaper of today, and Sidon von hout would you like to read it?
Speaker 3: Mush, just dosy listen, Mush just dosy listen.
Speaker 2: Say thank you, thank you, Franks. But why do you have an American newspaper?
Speaker 1: Above?
Speaker 4: Room has an Americans situm, above an Americans situm.
Speaker 1: Lisaxi does he decitan? How to get colf.
Speaker 5: Tut yeah, I was he how to get colved?
Speaker 2: I bought it this morning?
Speaker 3: Is how does he hold morgen kauft?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 3: How does he hold morgen kauft.
Speaker 2: For you? Fudish I bought it for you this morning. Be careful of the word.
Speaker 3: Orders held mong f diiska kauftws he mong f diska coft.
Speaker 1: Zagzi.
Speaker 2: That's nice of you.
Speaker 1: This is net funda.
Speaker 2: When your friend comes back to the car, she says, I also still have to buy something to drink.
Speaker 1: To drinking.
Speaker 3: Ismos honor, it was to drinking coffin ismos honor. It was to drinking coffin.
Speaker 2: Some red wine and also mineral water.
Speaker 3: It was road wine and mineral wasa. It was road wine and mineral wasa.
Speaker 2: Could you help me? Perhaps, countess to me?
Speaker 3: I feel like Heaven contes to me. I feel like heven.
Speaker 2: Is that all right? Does anto the of course, that's all right?
Speaker 1: Naturlish does natulish gi does?
Speaker 2: I'll gladly drive you.
Speaker 1: Schwardiana.
Speaker 2: Where are you buying the wine?
Speaker 1: Who costed in vine?
Speaker 2: And the mineral water?
Speaker 1: Who does mina val vasa.
Speaker 2: Zizakt The shop is not far from here, dusk a chef disneased.
Speaker 3: Fight from here, dusk a chef disneased.
Speaker 2: Fight from here, and afterwards.
Speaker 3: Und naria.
Speaker 2: And later we can drink a coffee at my place. Watch the word order.
Speaker 3: Und narria conen vi by mia Ankaffee drinking und narria konnen vi by mia Ankaffee drinking.
Speaker 2: If you like.
Speaker 3: Dumas, just.
Speaker 2: Zangzi fine good. Just listen to what he says next. That's very good, he said, that would be fine. Later on, over coffee, you and your friend discuss cars. Ask you have an American car, right.
Speaker 4: Who's an americanscious auto? Who's an americanscious auto?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And americanscious?
Speaker 2: Say me too, I also have an American car.
Speaker 1: A amer conscious auto.
Speaker 2: H add but my car is rather old.
Speaker 4: Aberman auto is simlich ald. Aberman auto is simich old.
Speaker 3: Uglich.
Speaker 2: The ild assistant tell her it's more than ten years old.
Speaker 1: Is this smya senor? Alt? Is this smya signor alt?
Speaker 3: Miya to boss and noy is auto?
Speaker 2: She said, you need a new car. Say yes, I'm going to buy a car next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Next to an auto.
Speaker 2: Ask her if her car drives well, use pen.
Speaker 1: Get an auto.
Speaker 3: Quote artu weist mine auto gn ask her how old it is.
Speaker 2: Use Then.
Speaker 1: The assistant.
Speaker 2: Vieniggels and Yah ask her if she wants to buy your.
Speaker 1: Car, Miss do mine auto coffin.
Speaker 3: Nine feeling dunk.
Speaker 2: This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.