Speaker 1: This is a Fatal four podcast.
Speaker 2: This is and gentlemen, it is tournament season. The World Cup is in the United States. The best of the super Juniors have just wrapped up in Japan, and we at Ultimate dragon Ball are watching the World marshal Warts tournament unfold right now in front of our eyes. On episodes of dragon Ball, Ze Kai, I'm your host, Will Jemmy as usual Cas Wheeler, mister say, mister say, oh, have you finally turned around? I didn't.
Speaker 1: Then we have this, this bunch of episodes and I turned back.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll talk about it. That's fair enough. Well, hope you don't turn around. If this is your first episode or your latest episode. Thank you for joining us. It means a lot. If you always tune in, you know, share, like subscribe, whatever you can help with support, the podcast goes a long way. We also are part of a warder network of episodes of shows excuse me, uh, the Fatal fur Pod network. We have Japanese wrestling, American wrestling, movies, television, would you name it? We us have a patreonaton dot comps I shaded wur Pod. We get exclusive content like a free versions of this episode. Our discord and our exclusive movie club Mystery Scene Theater, which this month we're visiting Brolly for the second time. He's back in pog form. What Oh no, Uh.
Speaker 1: That might be worse than that.
Speaker 2: Maybe we also have merch. We never talked about the merch we what do you mean do we or as in do we never mention her? Do we have merch?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, sure we have. March last I looked there were there were two beanies left.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's still something.
Speaker 1: I think we have not updated the merch ticket a bit.
Speaker 2: Well, if there's a demand, listen if you want.
Speaker 1: To do you want an Ultimate Dragon Ball shirt that may or may not have been taken down by toway D m me.
Speaker 2: Your social security number. I was sending you the blood of Jalen Brunson. We don't want to take it from him yet, do you? They don't know what I have. Oh, I'm like the like the reverse Dad was, can you make them lose Kyli?
Speaker 1: Fucking wish h I said, fucking dumpster fire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking speak of dumptifiers. Catz, How you doing too well? Well? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're recording a night later than usual because I thought I was going to see the Spurs just destroy the Micks.
Speaker 2: I went to bed. Oh god, I wish I had Beau. I went to bed and then and then I had to take a ship in the middle of the night, and I looked at my phone. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Just the absolute worst coaching job I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Did you see the RDC skin on this one? So well, I'll show you ask this it's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well, however, we did watch episodes one, eleven, one and twelve and one thirteen of Dragon Ball. Zeke Hi. We're in the real thick of it when it comes to tournaments. Uh so you want to just dive right into us, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think all right, I think we start with I think this is the third match in the tournament.
Speaker 2: Right, that sounds right? So this is episode one to eleven and the arientity. Who exactly is Popovich? Who is.
Speaker 1: So ball?
Speaker 2: Fuck? That's for true?
Speaker 1: Who Shin is just side hiding like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when it does coming out, they kind of do the sat In chant. It doesn't really roll up the tongue that go Videll, Go Videll.
Speaker 1: But at least it's a little more palatable.
Speaker 2: And then at one point, really kicking in the Asian stereotypes, they started changing bid del bid del.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There were a couple of signs in the audience that had a misspelled yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I noticed that.
Speaker 1: Is that because of the pronunciation, I assume, so, yeah, that's I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: There's also go Vodell fight and fight. Yeah, there's a whole lot of chance going on.
Speaker 1: You seeing this like a w W show. Make everybody supporting Vodell. Uh, including chi Chi who dear.
Speaker 2: God, she's very money hungry.
Speaker 1: This woman has gone full Mecca. Oh no, okay, so hold up, her husband dies.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're gonna say she's Erica kirk.
Speaker 1: Well, she immediately abandons every all of her morals for fame and fortune. Is chee che dragon ball er.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't know if you're there yet. We are all goku carrying the flame. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't that you knew exactly where I was going.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, I'm now I'm saying your pits now. So uh we go? We just go where we go to the back and we find out the identity of our purple friends. Yeah, so yeah, Picco is so freaked out.
Speaker 1: And it is interesting because here's the interesting, because we are basically treating the Other world Saga both non Cannon and Cannon at the same time. Almost yeah, because it is sass if he's Grand Kai.
Speaker 2: And we do see the image of Grand Kai in this episode because we.
Speaker 1: Already know Grand Kai is just a hippie with a boom box.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not it's doctor brief Right.
Speaker 1: We do have multiple hippies with boomboxes in this show.
Speaker 2: But do you see Doctor Briefs gave him his I could listen to man, I could saw these godly speakers for you.
Speaker 1: I got, I got, I'll do you one better, Doctor Briefs. Is Grand Kai in human form?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's like, uh.
Speaker 1: One of the creeves was one of Oh no, but uh yeah, he's the supreme guy. Yeah, so that means we're fighting God.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he fights my God, God, damn it will.
Speaker 1: Two lines two lines later, I have he fought God. Joey Styles voice, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: You are not doing well.
Speaker 3: We share one single brain cell. That happens like that. It's that it's that one cell. That cell grew back out of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh no is gonna grow out of our ear one day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So Pickle's very shocked because keep you to revealed, like, don't talk to him like that.
Speaker 1: Now here's the interesting thing. Why is Piccolo that shook?
Speaker 2: Well, he remember he has Comedy two in him, So I imagine he has Commy's knowledge of what power Supreme Kai has.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. I do keep forgetting the commis there, right, you think every once in a while you just get like a little side thing.
Speaker 2: And Commy telling Piccolo Commy is dead.
Speaker 1: He just says, okay, so he just absorbed all of commis. Yes, since it's not two people.
Speaker 2: In a head. No, he's not a firestorm.
Speaker 1: No, okay, though that would be kind of fun.
Speaker 2: It's one one Namechian, one body, one jar, your god. So we go through the big fight there.
Speaker 1: Like the Jars, it's always.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about how many do you have in your closet? I have zero? I jar list.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that for a second.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Oh she had training outsid Sorry, I just does his rainy. It was like the street was flooded. I even notice it. Anyhow, Uh, we get to this big fight and just beats the funk out of a dell. Well, she starts off, she starts out. Yeah, she gets some punches in.
Speaker 1: And she's playing some stuff in.
Speaker 2: She's getting her her spots in.
Speaker 1: And we do see uh, Killer and Jewel talking, and we get a flashback and spop of it our first flash back flashback and Spapovich and he's got just this luscious mane of brown here.
Speaker 2: I wrote down this is power Plant era Spopovich. Oh that's so good.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. It's it's him and.
Speaker 2: H working at w W Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sergeant Parker is is it, Sergeant Parker?
Speaker 2: Sergeant Sergeant Buddy Lee Parker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's working him on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: The announcer has a both a wonderful and terrible line, look like a wall of meat. But Videla is no vegetarian. Wow, And even he says, who's right?
Speaker 2: Who booked this crap?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh uh. Then we we see chi Chi and Boma talking about Vandela and Gohan getting married, and.
Speaker 2: We're already shipping them barely know the.
Speaker 1: Kid, Yeah, and and them doing it right next to Yamchi is very funny because just perennially just cocked by it.
Speaker 2: He just has his cat. He's good.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just him and him, the cat in his suits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey he buys some big faction suits.
Speaker 1: Now, well, now that day isn't spend it on women.
Speaker 2: He's he's just like, uh, the chow Fant movie or something.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good call. Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Spamavich keeps skidding up every time Fidel knocks him down.
Speaker 2: She's like, what's your Finnish kid sucking kickout?
Speaker 1: And then she lands just a fucking basically a v trigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, oh, that looks.
Speaker 1: Cool with ship and here's the thing, not knowing what I know now, I was like, oh, that that's cold finish. Did Fidel Fidel invented the feature? Did Kenny o Vegas the.
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did Kenny Omegas steal this from Dragon Ball?
Speaker 2: He didn't steal it from a street Fighter, he stole it from dragon Ball? Yes.
Speaker 1: Uh? And then uh people start figuring ship out slowly. Goku and Vegeta are like, oh, this isn't good. Something, something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a problem.
Speaker 1: Now. My first thought was is he on like some like Bain Venom ship where he is like just super jacked to ship and can't feel anything.
Speaker 2: He's on two chicken breasts, three asparagus.
Speaker 1: It sounds good though, except it's on season probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the amber stands for macros. He's tracking his macros.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's uh. And then Fidel just gets fucking slapped. Yeah, basically almost out of the fucking rid and she she startside and she fucking hovers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So it's kind of funny because like she can fly by I remembering some of the video games. She has a jet pack. What yeah, because so like non fine characters they give a jet pack two. That's weird, like mister Satan. So like if you have Mister Satan fighting like Goku, he's wearing a jet pack.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. But I do have a question, m m because she didn't get up like a long time to train. Yeah, but she kind of figured it out. Is this the most successful flight school graduates ince Muhammad Aada? I got the nine to eleven choke in there.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're welcome. It's pre Dace nine eleven side Well whatever, No, you can't just say well whatever that's like saying is. That's like saying is British Bulldog the greatest heart Dungeon graduates in the DJ that works?
Speaker 1: What is time as a flat circle?
Speaker 2: Will? Sure? Anyway? Thinking of flat spash makes Medella to a flat piece of ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it turns out he's giving off no power levels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, hold on, is this motherfucker's zombie?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good guess, That's what I was thinking. Oh, okay, so.
Speaker 1: If they're dead, why would they put out any power level?
Speaker 2: Have we encountered dead zombies and dragon Ball? Then I'm aware I'm trying to think. Yeah, I can't think of any like resurrected. Well no, we've had resurrected characters, but as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not like straight zombie.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no, it's Pride month. We have gaysoppies. Wow, today we really are This is what happens to you? Let us record this later night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This this is Paul Griffin's fault.
Speaker 2: Wayne in nineteen ninety five Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is this is how Coushy's fault.
Speaker 2: Thank you jud saying uh is this?
Speaker 1: Then? Uh? We see mister Satan.
Speaker 2: In the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's he's k Favan the whole thing. It's like, there's no way that Bedell's get getting beat by this uh nobody spop Avich, who I beat the ship out of last tournament.
Speaker 2: I think that's the next episode where that happens.
Speaker 1: Is that? Oh, that's I think that part does. But we do see him once and like he just tells the guy to go away. I think that's yeah, this one, Yes, Okay, you're right, But I do like low Steaks worker mister Satan. Uh huh, Like that's that's my favorite version of him.
Speaker 2: Uh And like howse show house show mister Satan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yet t shirt mister Satan.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's got the black te It's like Tommy Dream your pay per view t shirt and not even like his own shirt. I'm just gonna read the town dude.
Speaker 4: That's perfect. Uh, where's Bill wilkeson? Where not even the Patriot? Where's still you know he's called? You know, mister Satan would absolutely call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like.
Speaker 1: We're backstage, we're not working, dude, Yeah, except he's always working. But anyway, vedel Fan kicks off of it's so hard in the head. She breaks his fucking neck. Yeah, and I was like, dear god, we've gotten like there's a difference in cartoon violence and energy blasts and stuff and.
Speaker 2: Snap in a dude, Snack's two humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Fidel just drops her knees and does the fucking gargana. What have I done?
Speaker 2: Face? I'm so violent?
Speaker 1: Yes, and everybody, like entire crowds just horrified, and she cheese like I can't have my son Mary a murderer. And then he stands up.
Speaker 2: Maybe your Paraguayo did that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is the best and worship we've had fucking unhinged.
Speaker 1: Oh he's elbas cereal. So well we now, as far as I'm a concerned, we have gods and zombies in this show. Now, yeah, we've gone off the rails real hard.
Speaker 2: I mean we literally had dinosaurs and aliens. The other think we've gone off the rails at a point.
Speaker 1: For some reason, that's more in line with what I imagined that this show versus that.
Speaker 2: Greater beings in Zombie Wrestler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: And then he just resets his neck yep, as one does.
Speaker 1: Yeah that and not like a just a like light pop or anything like. It's like very visceral mm and been upsetting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh is that when this ends? No?
Speaker 1: And then Vodell gets right high kicked right to her face.
Speaker 2: Oh right, okay, yeah, that's what this is where the beatdown starts. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then she flies up to get some distance, and it turns out this fucker can fly to Was.
Speaker 2: That this I think the next episode?
Speaker 1: Now this one's I've got all this in the first episode.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know. I might be conflating my episodes.
Speaker 1: Then uh and then he flies higher than videl uh huh and then energy bless sir.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, okay, And here's what I'm thinking. There's only one way to beat this student a gun.
Speaker 1: Well that may be that too, but we're going to teach fell the saying special.
Speaker 2: Can they human learn, oh you know coy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also what else saying special? It's just the spunch through the gut, through.
Speaker 2: The tummy punch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but uh, it might have to be a headshot. You might have to take off his entire head maybe, because that's how that's the only way you can kill a zombie. Usually it's head shot.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if it's like a white Walker, you just use dragon Scale do too.
Speaker 1: But either way, she needs something better than what she has. She needs to help, yes, because yes, So Goku's like, well this is this is fucked up. Something's happened between now and the last time he was fighting, because he shouldn't be able to do any of this ship no uh And then Videl keeps trying to fight and just gets a fucking headbutt and some haymakers and she just gets beat to ship.
Speaker 2: As we in the episode, yeah real, it gets a real quick, real unnerving. Yeah, like we're so used to like the heroes, like putting them down, but like seeing a child could beat down by a grown as adult. Yeah, because yeah, because she's she's a teenager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to think, I think sixteen or seventeen or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and just this giant dude just beating the dog shit out of her. It's it's it's real dark for this show. We've jumped into the PG era of dragon Ball.
Speaker 2: Oh my, but yeah that was uh, we were having.
Speaker 1: Fun for a while.
Speaker 2: Well you can go from here. We'll find out right after this and we are back more child abuse. Episode one twelve, Noll Battered, Go Go Odd's fury. We use its limit. I just realize I just wore my note awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Adel's got those kin Shamrock internal injuries, but she's all the time. Oh god, that's why anytime I think of anybody doing that spot is Ken Shamrock, because he did it all the time.
Speaker 2: I just I've seen that one. Kenny just said it recently.
Speaker 1: Well that see, that one's a little more realistic because you're like, oh, he's actually had diverticulitis.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, is widel have diverticulitis? Probably? Probably now yeah, after this, probably she's got something death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I was afraid of that at many points in this episode.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like Apollo, No one's the towel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are many points where I was like, are we just gonna fill.
Speaker 2: Off fidel towel?
Speaker 1: Just go on? Gonna watch this and uh yeah, we're gonna have the rocky.
Speaker 2: Moments if you die, if she dies.
Speaker 1: I mean interest seems like that's the way we were going for a little bit. Yeah, Videlle just gets flung around by her leg and then she's about to ring out again m m, and she's like, I don't have the strength left to fly anymore. But she can stop because spop a bitch just grabs her fucking leg and throws her back in. Yeah, and I was like, oh, this dude wants to do a deflect pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so much blood, like I'm drawing him out of blood.
Speaker 1: On. They can't animate it. They can't animate it correctly. There's so much blood.
Speaker 2: Right, and then go On and seeing this and like, go On's ready to fucking kill this guy. He snaps into super Saiyan. Goku's like, no, let it happened.
Speaker 1: Here's the here's okay. I have a question for you. Let's say it was the other way around and this was chee chey.
Speaker 2: Well that's their mom does go? But does go?
Speaker 1: Does Goku still say let it happen?
Speaker 2: I think Goku would. I think Oka would jump in too. I think it's different.
Speaker 6: So you think just because it's this girl that he doesn't know, yeah, he doesn't let it happen. I mean he doesn't know her as well. I mean if I forgot to know where that's fucked up, he still got that same instct in him.
Speaker 1: A little bet uh So then Spokeovinch kicks her into the air and then fucking bains are over his knee. Oh my god, and then he just just punching the fuck.
Speaker 2: Out of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everyone is just fucking horrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Her her classmates are in the audience my view.
Speaker 1: And everyone's like, oh, she's gonna beat this guy easy. And then she's just getting worked over.
Speaker 2: Like she's like and then she's like super famous in this town too. So it's like I was like thinking my head, like, this is like if they booked an exhibition. It was like a Jenner Kid versus New Jack Jesus.
Speaker 1: Uh, listen, there's apt If it was I'd be fine if it was brokey.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but the other one is not not cool? No, but yeah, yeah that's that's Uh, that's good. And yeah, here's where mister s.
Speaker 2: Well Yamu has to stop him. Oh well, we haven't got there yet. No, no, because then Yamu Yamu stops saw fish and finishing it and then he gets to ring out and then that's when they bring her to the back and that's when uh, mister Shane finds out who Miss Shane finds out who he who she fought? Yeah, yeah, I did I did write.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to find a tape of her saying I quit and played over the loudspeakers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she refuses.
Speaker 1: I didn't find funny that the cops who were the band I guess had taken a lunch break because they figured this would be over. And they're like, I'm sure Vandal has already beat this dude, And the other guy's like, you got to come in here and cheer like never before. Videl's getting the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So at this point they're like, dude, we needed to send to beans because go on and checking in on Videll and mister Sane is not approving of this relationship.
Speaker 1: Let's just say he's not approving of anything.
Speaker 2: No, he's not happy with this young man helping his daughter. Uh, which, I'll give him the respect that he was waving off the paparazzi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give him that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he has to go basically waiting to get the Sensi beans from Goku, who made more of what thinks like half the episode yeah disappeared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, dude.
Speaker 2: Which, to be fair, it was explained that Koran stopped growing them because he didn't he didn't feel.
Speaker 1: That the cat whose job is to harvest these beans, it's just not harvesting the terrible drug dealer buddy, there's some Uh you have one job. It's to make sure all these people don't die. Yeah, and you've got three fucking beans from him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'm not a fan of corn at the moment. We do get see yat your own though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just show doesn't say anything but no, just to establish where he is. Yeah, so now we know, we know we're yachure. We are still no sign of ten. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only have we seen yeah, we've seen to day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only person we haven't seen is TN and Shatsu.
Speaker 2: Yeah Sanami, so maybe he is dead, oh man. But then we.
Speaker 1: See uh the baldies Yeah, watching uh ship in Kimbito from behind with some weird clock thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like I don't know if it was like a compass or it was like a sphenometer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever it is, it can't be any good, no, because like not yet. Yeah, and then Hid says to Kipito, you know what to do? Mm hmmm that's all us.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Kimo and Gohan is supposed to fight. Yeah, and then he's like, hey, man, uh, I need to get see these magic drugs to Videll and my dad's not back yet. Here's a few minutes. Yeah uh and Goku the finally return and that's where we find out we only have the three beans. They go, Hn runs over to Videll and the dogs like, that's the next episode. We're in the next episode. No, no, this is this episode. Are you sure I'm more than right? I haven't end. Oh yeah, no, I'm checking my notes. Yeah, you're right, you're right my bed. Yeah, so we get to that next but Goku doesn't chump on the next episode then, right, yeah, wow, my notes are all fucked up. Well you know what? Okay, I did some weird like spacing on my notes this week. It's you would think I just remember these better than going off my notes. I do a pop jize, folks.
Speaker 1: Never double space, folks.
Speaker 2: It is time for me to learn how to go back to Microsoft Word. What do you use I used to keep notes app? Yeah, I always use word, So I'll use Google docs next time.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I use. Google Docs. That's what I use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ignore In the last ten minutes of what we just said, it.
Speaker 1: Was just like the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Well no, because nemember I had Goku arriving and getting the magic. Let's pretend we say that in the next after break. Yes, yeah, so that one, that one was rough. Yeah that luckily it's over for now. Yeah do you think so? I guess, like we don't know where do you think these scale power wise? I mean we've only seen beat down a child by it? So the interesting yeah, because we've only seen them. This guy beat down someone without any real power, but it's just really strong, right, basically like fighting Krohn without key bless.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, because like they say, they don't get any power levels off of THEMM. So also, what the hell does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Right? Didn't mean it's too high? Does that mean they just get detected?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Had somebody finally learned how to somebody else finally learned how to hide their power.
Speaker 2: Levels entirely possible? Uh?
Speaker 1: The one for the way, it was like, hey, these two dudes know this one trick and it keeps fucking everybody. Let's learn how to not do that. Yeah. Yeah, I don't know what to make of these dudes. Uh, I know, I just know they're they're not good. No, they are making it hard for us ball people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybe you Baldise will have some retribution right after this, and we are back for our third episode. Pretend that we kind of started in the last episode, episode one thirteen. A creepy conspiracy that target is go on. Like we said earlier, Gohan Goku came back. Vegeta at one point I forgot this earlier. Vegeta does not care about anything that's going on. He just wants to beat Gocu. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Gohan tells Cabido to just wait for a second while he goes to give Fidel the sin Zuban, Goku thinks there's something more t kid Beto just like shit, and ve Geta thinks everybody's paying too much attention to all these fucking weirdos, and he just wants to beat the ship up right there.
Speaker 2: One is literally his one goal. Do literally settled down and married on earth just so he'd beat his ops. Gotta respect it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then and then we get to see somebody I kind of forgot about for a couple episodes. Is uh our two sayings and a clam coat?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Uh.
Speaker 1: Coaching and Trunks are just sitting around and they don't even know what the fuck that sin Zu beans are.
Speaker 2: No, it's kind of funny, like these two characters who don't have any context of.
Speaker 1: Like there's a version of this show where Goten and Trunks are the audience surrogates. Yeah, if you were goin to just like reset it and you and so they have to get explained all this stuff that sounds terrible, probably, And then we get to a thing that I've uh, I'm going to have a hot take on will oh boy, So go Hun gets to vdel Yes, and mister Satan tries to get him to go away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because why his new age flame flammery.
Speaker 1: I wrote that note too. I thought that was very funny.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And Gohan goes over develop Videla and says to trust him and to take this bean and she'll be good as new. Mister Satan is adam and that videl does.
Speaker 2: Not do it right, don't no? No?
Speaker 1: Well yeah or go hon videl Lex and Liz.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because.
Speaker 1: Boy he gives her an upper to help her with her pay and.
Speaker 2: She's really did that make this your saying macho man probably in a weird way. No, please, don't don't pop that parroke.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, Gohans, Lex Lubi, Videl's Miss Elizabeth, and this is how it starts. I don't I don't think Videl is going to end twelve.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The second this happened, I was like, oh no, why isn't mind going here?
Speaker 2: The Gohan express. This is literally the second episode where we compared someone to Lex Lugar. By the way, is it yes?
Speaker 1: Oh we did do that, didn't we.
Speaker 2: It's not me.
Speaker 1: Also, I have these are things that mister Satan says in the span of about thirty seconds. For it, don't put that in your mouth, don't swallow it, spit it out.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: All that in the span of a minimum at most thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Things you say like a dog when he needs chocolate. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Madel eats it, just pops up and.
Speaker 2: Wants a fuck go At this point, by the way, oh, like she's like.
Speaker 1: That would Videl would do it in front of mister Satan.
Speaker 2: At this point she's trading bean for a bean.
Speaker 1: Yeah Jesus that she pops up immediately, and I'm like this, this is just a fucking upper That's all it does.
Speaker 2: But the face he makes though it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the other wonder one I had. It's Lex given Liz a park and then running out to go to a work a match. That's what he does. It's it's it's unfortunately, very very close.
Speaker 2: Can't afford the book. Just were saying, Man, I don't know Bama.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's so happy. That's what I was hoping for for me to reference. Yes, well, because I knew he wouldn't know the exact.
Speaker 2: Oh uh so his friends started to recognize Gahan immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he first put the dow rag back.
Speaker 2: I was so hilarious that the ever making fun out of the do rag. But that was the one thing that people were it was hiding his identity. Yeah, it turns out it worked right, And then like all dweaves again, yes, and now just the entire ball game. It's just right. And then uh, he's like, all right, I'll toss my sunglasses.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, what was even the fucking point.
Speaker 2: She's like showing the world them pretty eyes. Yeah, I want imagine seeing the amazing junior division. And then all this talking in the do round Rice that.
Speaker 1: It's uh, oh my god, it's nitro.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and then like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 2: The luger and flair prone.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that sucks.
Speaker 2: Then the hair twits written.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it is. This is awful. Oh I think we were with this show.
Speaker 2: Because we turned Dragon bats w c W two thousand.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that's improving it for me. Oh no, blain to god.
Speaker 1: Oh who's who's the Russo with?
Speaker 2: I guess it'd be Toria.
Speaker 1: Oh, that might be the worst thing anyone's ever said about tool. So So tells Gohan.
Speaker 2: You gotta do the job kid. Well, yeah, First he's like, I got to see your true power? Can you go super? Saying for me, he's like, you know what super Saiyan is.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah, I was like, oh, that's that's not good. What's worse is that Gohan says, you.
Speaker 2: Know I can go beyond Saiyan.
Speaker 1: Maybe he got your back pocket, bud right, And he's like, what they obviously didn't know that, and they didn't know too, but you are your father and you want to make sure people know how strong you are.
Speaker 2: And then he starts going nuts and the floor starts levitating. At this point, Fordell's back she shoved Vegeta when she ran out. She said, thanks a lot, and she's in a b sexu to just his fight on it.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's a it's tournament merch.
Speaker 2: It might be. She had tells everybody, let.
Speaker 1: Whatever is about to happen happen, right, and did not interfere with what happens next.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's Montreal.
Speaker 1: Oh no it is oh h And ve Gina says, I only take orders from those above me, and no one is above.
Speaker 2: Me, and the like, dude, that's God. And everybody's like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What you mean?
Speaker 1: My mad Coku's like, you mean the Supreme kay that talks about all the time.
Speaker 2: It's all the stories I like, the kind of like, oh that's what he looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we've never heard about the Supreme guy once what apparently Goku has all the time?
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh yeah, so then yeah, the baldies little do Dad goes haywire right.
Speaker 1: Uh. Kimbito's is shocked at anyone from Earth Realm can be this powerful, and Virgina's like, who gives a ship? He's not even as powerful as when he fought sell. He's been lazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that wrong?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, Fina is just vegeta, doesn't give a shit about anything.
Speaker 2: He will whoever hate all that family.
Speaker 1: Yes, the only thing he wants to do is fight Goku. He doesn't give a shit about any of his other stuff. Yeah, he's like, I don't care what you do to this kid. I don't care about the girl all. Just let me find him please.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The interesting part though, she says he's not sure he contain Gohan, right, and I'm like, hold on, what does that mean for power levels?
Speaker 2: If God can't take them?
Speaker 1: Gohan? Super Saiyan too.
Speaker 2: At one point we do cut to the audience where she's like, yeah, yeah, I see that you guys were so upset. How cool that is? At least she at least she's she's changed. How much she should call Super saiyaned guy? What's the word? Not infidel? The fun she called them?
Speaker 1: Oh the Lanquids?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, what the thu I get infidel from?
Speaker 1: Because I talked about Mohammed Attum?
Speaker 2: Yeah I assumed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she this cheechy is not the same cheat chee she has. She has made such an I think by far she's the most changed character from season one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Springy reminds everyone not to interfere once again, and then.
Speaker 2: Spapavi the Nazis are here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they leap out with some power vacuum genie lamp fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they started sucking off Gohan.
Speaker 1: Yep, right through his belly button or something. It's very weird.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I don't know what was going on, and was just standing there. Uh he's all tied up, and he just goes screaming and go like do we do something in stream? Guys like no, just just wait, and even like his mom was like losing it, freaking out, like where is everyone to help?
Speaker 1: Basically everybody is like why is no one doing anything? And Goku's like I trust in the god I just learned about, So everybody just stop. Let it happen. Goku is Goku's sacrificing his only son. No, it's not his only son. He's got a backup. That's not true, oh true? Yeah, yeah, he still got goten so he can let go on, you know, whatever happens to go on. His fine.
Speaker 2: He had a nice long life.
Speaker 1: Apparently could be token uh renew him or whatever, but uh, it sure doesn't look like he's very renewable once they're done. But he like looks very pale and uh more verge of death than I think even deal was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got he just got sucked off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just suck him dry.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then that's where they're like, we can bail out of here, and they fly off. The whole audience is confused, the nation's confused. And then that's that's when Supreme kind of like, I'm gonna go follow them, y'all should follow suit.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, I know, I just let your son just basically get almost killed, but come follow me so I can follow these dudes. You might be able to help me. I'd be like you can one fuck and second right off? Also, your god, why is this happening? Shouldn't you be able to not have this happened?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's not a I guess, guy is just a fortune teller. He's not like.
Speaker 1: He's so he's not he's not an omnipotent god. He's just a god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. So, okay, we don't see what with that, but yeah, fair enough, I guess.
Speaker 1: And then Goku's like, yeah, I'll fucking do it. I'm up for an adventure.
Speaker 2: Wait isn't he. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, it's it's worth noting all of this has happened within a day. Oh yeah, a lot of ship Like we might just be in the morning session.
Speaker 2: I say, Goku mean no, twenty four hours might run up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been a long, eventful day for everyone.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And like, is this here's a question I don't want you to answer, but just I thought i'd had this season gonna last a day?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Are we gonna have a twenty four situation?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Asian Jack Bower team with the sayings.
Speaker 1: I can't he shoot them?
Speaker 2: We gun? Yes, joy or not anyway.
Speaker 1: So that's that's where we leave off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's actually the they said two things here our baddies. I don't know if you ment noticed.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I forgot. I forgot to write down the name they said.
Speaker 2: Well, first they said that the Magen power and as Bobbedy would be pleased.
Speaker 1: And I don't I don't know what that means the Magin thing. Is that what the MD thing is for?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Also I did notice the ends were kind of inconsistent. Oh so, like I felt like it wasn't drawn the same on Yamu as it was Popovich, but that might just be an art an art thing probably, Uh but yeah, So I'm guessing the magic is like their their cultu or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it makes some sort of yuh energy death culture, some ship.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. And then they're gonna summon Bobbedy.
Speaker 1: They said, whatever the fuck that means, it.
Speaker 2: Was, make make the full beause you're there in China, Make China Bobbedy again. Hang on, got it written?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: H Yes, I don't know what a Bobbedy is, uh, but I figure we'll baby eat bobbity boo on out of here.
Speaker 2: Well, on that note, what is up, Bobby? What is up with bald people? Why are they so evil? Hey, we'll go on, get his licks back? Well, Dell, get the fuck go on. At some point, will mister say never improve of it? Will Chichi ever make any money? Ever? Again? Will cook? Whoever? Fight Vegina? Tune in next week and find out on the next episode of All Tomow Dragon Ball USU who.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to a Fatal four podcast.
Speaker 5: Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit fatalfour Pond dot com for more episodes, merchandise, and infro on the Patreon