Speaker 1: Concerts and oh yeah, keeping the magic alive. My Heart Radio is here to bring the joy to your busy days with commercial free Christmas stations like iHeart Christmas four dozens of playlists so you can pick and match your holiday vibe. Open your free iHeart app and search Holiday to explore stations, playlists and more.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunning had the Great American Welcome this one day afternoon in the Tri Stay. Jeff Bengals set it up again on Sunday in Tennessee coming up later as Karen Johnson schedule of Channel five to talk about the Later she broke the story about Joe Burrow. What was happening and there was a deputy sheriff in the driveway we think at the time, and he was probably listening to the radio with the windows up, and they break in took place in the back and we're not sure what was taken. And for those who have been in that area, it's rather heavily wooded area right on the High River Anderson Township. With Joe Burrow, we have more facts on that coming up later. But first of all, Chris Finnie is one of the great civil rights attorneys in the Tri State. Has his own law firm downtown Cincinnati does a great job. And Chris Finni, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Chris, I, you're aware of the judgment entry signed by Judge Rohlman about six years ago in which the City of Cincinnati is under certain duties to do certain things about illegal encampments on public property. Can you first tell the American people what this order says and how it relates to cleaning up the homeless camps, which is not occurring in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, Willie, happy birthday, Thank you, thank you, and take it. Hearkens back to a time when three three words were important, or phrases were important in society. One is comply with the law. Who is that blight and vagrancy were bad things and we had to as a community. And we were not as wealthy then as we are today as a community. But back in the day, we had to fight to keep our communities nice and we knew that light and vagrancy in ignoring the law was a bad thing. And these fundamental values have been lost apparently on our city fathers today.
Speaker 2: So years ago, Joe Dieters, there was an encampment on Fourth Street. Red's game's going and there was a lot of begging going on, which is a separate issue, but open air drug use, marijuana smoked in public, which even today is illegal but it's not enforced, and defecation, fornication, un urination all over the place. And so they went to court, and so the order was signed, and it's been put in a drawer ever since and ignored. And so how does this order relate to what's happening today.
Speaker 3: Well, back in twenty eighteen, the city wasn't enforcing the laws that for time immemorial had been enforced to prevent vagrancy and blight, to get the drug users and the mentally ill off the streets and into a shelter where they can be helped. And for whatever reason, you know, you've seen it in California, you've seen it in Seattle, you've seen it in Oregon, you've seen it on the East Coast. Somehow the progressives think that heroin users committing robberies and other crimes in homeless camps and and really, you know, you know, showing esthetically bad for our city as well, is somehow a good value. And they wouldn't enforce the law. So Joe Deaters showing tremendous leadership because the city persistently refused to do what was the obvious, and they had been done for one hundred years prior to clean out the you know, the people that are trouble from and in this case, as you point out, they were in the most public areas they could be right when somebody's going to a Reds or Bengals game or something like that. And he went in and sued the city and said, you're honoring this was Judge Ruleman. Please make the city enforce the law and get rid of this. It's a nuisance and causing problems for our residents. And there's a wonderful agreed entry signed by the city and the county and Judge Rulman from back in twenty eighteen that orders them to do what can be done. And by the way, Willie, there's a myth out there somehow that legally we can't any longer do what we did for one hundred and fifty years in this city, which is to clear out homeless encampments, vagrancy, open air drug use. And we can the tools not only exist, but the city has been ordered ordered in twenty eighteen, and it's a permanent order to enforce the law, and they're ignoring that order, and.
Speaker 2: They've ignored it for the last six years. Now, yesterday fire Chief Frank McKinley and the mayor and share along. I would note there was no police president or the prosecutor's office that they were saying the homeless encampment did not cause this. Now, I've spoken other cops beaten around the bush, But irrespective of what that, what happened four seventy one talk about the illegal encampments in Mount Washington, and also on I seventy one there was a fire under a bridge that was put out also in Columbia Parkway, and the city still doesn't enforce the law nor comply with the order. So when the city doesn't do that, what's the resolution? What can be done?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So in Stanbury Park they hang out in the you know, the bandstand where there's some cover. They do that down at saw your point on the P and G pavilion, and they do it under the bridges. So the police know exactly where these people are congregating and what they're doing. They know exactly what to do and and you know, there was an article in the paper with somebody soon to be a judge in him kind of she just got elected Virginia Talent, who was in charge of us for the city, and they basically said, we know we intentionally ignore this stuff. We don't want to clear up the homeless. You know that, we want to leave them alone. And the problem with that is we talked about last time. You have this wonderful business owner, a pioneer in downtown, in the business district of Mount Washington, trying to run a barbecue stand, putting their time, their personal safety, and their life savings at risk of growing a barbecue business, and they have to deal with drug dealers, drug users, and homeless people sleeping on their picnic tables rather than just run their business. And it creates an environment not just in Cincinnati, but you here in Seattle, and you here in Portland, you're here in Los Angeles. Business owners just give up. They say, if you're not going to enforce the law that's written, we're not asking for any new laws. And in this case, the city has been ordered to enforce the law ordered. Have you ever seen a situation when we where the city was ordered to enforce the law ever seen it. But this is an agreed entry from six years ago, and they are obligated under a common police court order to do these things and persistently. Again, we have the tools, we have the laws. We don't need any new laws. We need the police and the city administration to enforce the laws as written.
Speaker 2: Chris Finny, Kansas City be sued for either other mandamus, procedendo writ a prohibition. Something a citizen can arise and say, you know what, that the city is ignoring an obvious legal duty and I want recompense for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, And actually I talked to my co counsel, Kurt Hartman. He is of counsel to the Finny Law Firm, a brilliant constitutional attorney, public interest attorney, and I believe it is our plan to in fact do that. We're either going to move to intervene in this case or move for a mandamus under this to do that and really follow through. And I really want to make sure that people know this. If it wasn't for Judge Ruhlman, who had the you know, fortitude to stand up and do this, and Joe Deeters to take the leadership. Remember the county prosecutor had to sue the city to force them to enforce the law. That's an extraordinary act and it took a lot of bravery and fortitude on both of their parts, but they saw the direction the city was heading by, you know, like I say, a La Portland or Los Angeles or San Francisco with these open air drug markets, and they and thanks to them, at least on a temporary basis, we put a stop to it. But it's creeping back in now and we need the law enforced as written.
Speaker 2: Well, one might say, we now have a very liberal First District Court of Appeals, very liberal. And I spoke to a prosecutor someone in the office about this, and I said, well, this this case is now six years, six and a half years old. The success of the judge Rolman is Judge Patrick Dinkelocker, who's not exactly a liberal. He's likely to enforce the law. But is there an appellate remedy? Could the city six and a half years later on this order, say you know what, we want to change the Politically things have changed in the hamlet the county significantly the last six and a half years. And none of us are certain what Connie Pelach is going to do. The new prosecutor who comes in office in about two weeks. I don't think she knows what she's going to do. She's never prosecuted anybody in her entire life. She's in her sixties. But nonetheless, could the city claim, well, we want to appeal this, we don't agree with it. Now, we want to change the order so that we don't have to enforce the law. Is that possible?
Speaker 3: I think always Willie. You know, I tell people in the constitutionary, in the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, when we go into a federal judge, for example, to seek enforcement of an existing right that exists, that right hip means nothing if the judge won't pull the trigger, if the judge won't enforce it. So, yeah, we need strong willed judges and Connie Pilwich and you know somebody, or maybe we can do it on our own, like I say, we're going to move to intervene in the case and just enforce it ourselves. But we need strong willed public officials that are willing to stand up and do something about these things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and this order talks about the homeless individuals themselves are causing a public nuisance. But more importantly, maybe they themselves have their own personal health and safety at risk. It is not safe for them to live on city streets when it's thirty degrees and its raining or snowing, and to have these fires under overpass. It's not good for them and it's not good for us. And secondly, Chris Finny, there's a memo that Ken Kobert, who's the sergeant and CPD who's head of the union now shared with me in which the city directed the chief of police not to enforce the criminal statute of criminal trespass. And I read this and I said, how's that possible? And Cheryl Long said, in this memo only enforced criminal trespass if there's a secondary offense being committed, which, of course the great majority of time there is, whether it's drug use or prostitution or defecation in public, whatever it might be. But how unusual is it for a city to tell its police division do not enforce a criminal statute of the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: I think it is not only extraordinary. That's what got the LA District Attorney voted out of office in the fall. But this gets to a third issue. So we talked about the prosecutors. We talked about the judges and the city officials, but it also gets to the citizenry because I think that in solid neighborhoods that don't have problems, the citizens wouldn't tolerate the kind of stuff that you see either down on Fourth Street or in Stanbury Park. And the reality is the city's got a tiger by the tail because the citizens of Mount Washington aren't going to put up with this, and they're speaking out and they're going to vote on these issues. So it's at their peril that they But here's another question, Willie. Why would a progressive you say, liberals, judges or prosecutors or city council members or whoever share along, Why would they think this is a good policy vagrancy? Why it doesn't help the vagrant, who's that going to freeze to death? It doesn't help the communities. It doesn't help business owners that are trying to serve the communities. It doesn't help the little old lady that has to catch the bus to get to shopping, who could get mugged. Who's I just I look at this and I say, well, okay, let's assume you're good hearted. But you're a liberal, you disagree with you and I on public policy, but why would that ever be a good thing to allow that to happen. It doesn't benefit anyone.
Speaker 2: Another aspect of this order, which is paragraph six' a, it says this court is exercising its county wide jurisdiction. By the way, that includes dent over encampments on public property and privately own unlicensed parks, camps, park camp sites and and otherwise. So if someone claims, like a Saint Francis Seraph Church which is an open air drug market, that it's private property, it's owned by the archdiocese. This order covers privately owned businesses and property not licensed and not zoned to have people living there. And so even Stanbury Park that you'd say there's an orchestras stand or whatever underneath, it's a public park owned by the city. But this order covers every piece of dirt and Hambleton County, no matter where it's situated. It's a clear order. And unless the city wants to go back in front of Judge Dinkelocker, good luck with that to amend the order. This is in effect. And you can't tell a municipal a government cannot tell police not to arrest crimes committed in their presence and do the cops themselves of liability because on one hand, the cops are being told don't enforce criminal statutes by the state of Ohio, and on the other hand, the person that signs if their paycheck says we're not going to pay you if you don't violate the law. Doesn't that put a cop in an untenable situation?
Speaker 3: That I mean, Willie, It's almost like the last election where so many things were compared to the values that I grew up with, were turned upside down on their head. This is the same and again, who I want somebody to step in the mayor share along, somebody to stand up and tell us why this is a good idea to allow vagrants, open air drug markets, drug dealers to be in our parks and on our streets, versus getting them into shelters where they can get the treatment and the health that I think that by the way, I think that is compassion I don't believe that it is incompassionate to take these people off the streets and get them the mental health treatment and the drug treatment that they need. I think that is compassion, But I want someone to tell me why it's a good policy to let this stuff run rampant. And again what I said last time I was on we're creating a atmosphere of disregard of the law, whether it's on immigration, on the homelessness issue, or anything else. Who thinks it's a good idea to write a law and then tell everybody to ignore it. It creates an infection all the way down the system when we do that.
Speaker 2: Well, well, when this lawsuit has filed, Tony Bender, my producer, may not understand what it is. Explain what a mandamus action is as compared to a procedendo or read a prohibition. He needs to know the particulars. How can you intervene when you're not the state of Ohio, you're not the prosecutor's office, and you're not the city. Explain that to Tony.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, Willie, the whole issue is an attorney of who has standing, who can enforce the obvious law that's already on the books is a thicket and the judges can't even agree on what the right answer is. But a man damus is where a government official has a clear duty to do something and they're not doing it, and you have a court order them to stamp the deed or or accept a filing, or issue the building permit or whatever it is. But a man damus makes them do what the law clearly requires them to do.
Speaker 2: So you and Kurt Hartman are cogitating right now on a more or less a citizens lawsuit of someone who's affected. I would imagine that good folks in Mount Washington are affected. Jackie Brison, the president of the Downtown Residence Council, is affected. They're up in arms. Montgomery and Boathouse is certainly affected. The Reds, the Bengals FC are affected by this. And it's just saying a court is going to order the city again to do its duty and don't use excuses.
Speaker 3: It is. Our plan is of this morning to figure out how to get that filing done by later this week or early next week to put a stop to it. The city officials can't continue to you know, they just ignore it. I mean, you don't have a press conference where somebody says we're going to ignore the homelessness issue. Instead, they don't talk about it, and we're going to make them start to talk about it and confront what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Put them under oath, get after pure of all, share a law. I don't know the fire Chief, Frank McKinley, he looks somewhat confident. The other two concerned me greatly, but nonetheless, once again, Chris Finnie, you're doing the Lord's work and we'll see what happens with the homeless. This thing is not going to be resolved today, tomorrow, next week, next month. It's been going on for years, and it's metastasized into a cancer's tumor in many American cities and it can't happen here, not under your watch. Get out, Harman.
Speaker 3: This is the compassion of the answer, and we do care about these people. It's not a question of being harsh on these people. It's a question of getting them out of the elements and into the programs that they need. It's not helpful to them and their lifestyle, and it's tremendously hurtful to the city to have these open air homeless camps and drug marts. It's not good, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Chris Finny, you're a great American, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Willie. Thanks for bringing us snow on your birthday.
Speaker 2: Well, the more the more you have, the less valuable they are. But on the other hand, when you have less time to live, each moment becomes more important.
Speaker 3: It life. Life gets into perspective when you start moving up there, I've learned.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, well you're getting pretty old too, but that's a different issue. Chris Fenny, thanks for coming on, and we'll look forward. When that thing is filed later this week or next, let us know and we'll get out the word to the American people that often you represent so well. Chris Finnie, Thank you, thank you, God bless America. Let's continue with more the truth and the law will set us all free. On news radio seven hundred WULW. It's the world's Friendliest Plumbers. Robert Jones Plumbing. Now I hit the music, Dave. Great day to be an American. Let's continue. We never stop. We simply continue unabated. After one o'clock today we'll be Karen Johnson of the Power of five on the Joe Burrow Burglary. What it is, what it isn't, and we'll see where it goes from here. I don't like the idea of the deputy sheriff catching flag for sitting in the sitting in the in the driveway because according to I think by Karen Johnson, the so called burglary took place sometime between one or two pm on Sunday until eight pm on Monday, So we're talking maybe about a thirty hour period. And I do not think the police officer was on duty, so to speak. He was off duty but in in a marked car until sometime on Monday. So the burglary could have taken place Sunday, I'm sorry, Saturday night or Sunday morning. It could have taken place earlier Sunday evening or Monday morning, and the cop wasn't there now and there is some concern did the cop get out of his car walk around the house when he first arrived. I don't know. You've heard the nine one one calls. We'll see what happens. But the long and the short of it, once again, there was a high end burglary taking place in the Dry State. And there have been many, many, many, many, many many many high end burglaries taking place in the Dry State, and according to law enforcement officials, it comes from South American gangs. I watched on another show out of Denver that there's eighty to ninety separate gangs containing ten to twenty members each who come in and out of the country, and they're used and abused the actual burglars themselves by the organizers because if they don't assist in the burglary, they can be killed or they're family killed back in Venezuela or Chile. So it doesn't mean you're not responsible. Of course they are. But one of the rules is don't hurt anybody, in other words, keep it a lower profile. So in this case, there was a nine to one one call, the twenty two year old influencer called her mother in New York City, who then called, and also there was another call made and the influencer of the twenty two year old, I assume with Joe in some sense or another, whether as an employee or a girlfriend, said that was asked, is he still in the home? I don't think so. So none of the law us. These burglaries are taking place on a more frequent, frequent basis in the Tri State. I'm going to talk to Karen Johnson about what the Indian Hill Rangers have to say and what Sycamore Township has to say and also Villa Hills, what they have to say in Blue Ashton, Madeira, what they have to say their professional jobs, and it's done. If you live in a Cape Cod in Montford Heights, you're probably in pretty good shape, but you might know other difficulties. So we'll see what happens. Karen Johnson will be here about one oh seven this afternoon and talk about that, but first after have puerival and share a long are not any different than other liberal democratic mayors and city managers that have basically ruined most American cities. One cannot walk in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Washington, d C. Memphis without either avoiding the urine and the poop and the tents, or panhandling or worse, which are robberies, murders, burglaries, et cetera. It's one of the things happening. And do not believe for a moment that crime is down. Crime is not down. Arrest are down, but crime is way up. Every time a homeless person, every hour, every day, every week, they spend on city streets, under bridges, or on private property not coined for such purposes, they're committing a crime every time they do that. But when you have a city administration telling the police division do not arrest individuals for criminal trespass unless something else is going on, well, something else is going on, and they're still not getting arrested. The police are demoralized. CPD thinks, Okay, what do we do. We took an oath to follow the law and to make arrest when crimes happen in our presence. But on the other hand, the person that signs our paycheck says, don't do that. And as I just dealt with Chris Fenny, is going to be a lawsuit filed by he and Kurt Hartman either Friday or Monday or Tuesday. It's called a man damus action in which once again the city is going to be required by judge to enforce law. When a public official refuses to enforce the law, that can be a crime in and of itself. We have a new US attorney coming in from the Trump administration sometime in February or March, and I think that new US attorney's going to take a look at the city's behavior toward not enforcing law. And if you watch they have to have pierival yesterday it almost looked like a hostage video. He didn't know what Deli was doing, because you can't tell your police division not to enforce the law. And the South when Democrats did that. When the South, when Democrats stood in the doorway of schools and said you can't come to school here because you're black, it took the feedg to get involved to say you must enforce the law. These are civil rights violations. And so the Democrats of today, much like their Democratic predecessors in Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas, refused to enforce the law. They simply throw up their answer they were not going to do it. Well, that is a federal criminal violation. And when I'm holding in my hand this judgment entry Order in permanent injunction dated August sixteenth, twenty twenty eighteen, that's what six and six years and three months ago, the city's under an order of a court to clear the way the public way, bridges, sidewalks, et cetera of homeless populations because that's against the law, and it's kind of odd that the court must require the City of Cincinnati to enforce the law. This also includes privately owned, unlicensed areas, so you can't claim like it's Saint Francis Seraph Church. Well that's private, it's not public. Well, this order covers that too, because the steps of a Catholic church in downtown Cincinnati doesn't have the requisite ability to provide services to the homeless on their steps and it's not zoned properly, so it's covered also if it's private property. And I think the good people of Hyde Park wouldn't put up with it. Mount Washington has to put up with it because of Stanbury Park, which has the bandstand which is covered, and they have to put up with it because the city refuses to enforced the law. Do you want Cincinnati to look like Portland, Oregon, or Washington, d C. Or Memphis or Atlanta controlled by liberal Democrats who went not enforced the law. And you know, Chris Finny kept asking the question. He doesn't understand why they don't enforce the law. Stepping back for a moment. Maybe this is a theory that is that many liberal Democrats, progressives, far leftist, they really don't like the country, they don't like the states and the cities, they don't like the freedoms that we have, and they need to have examples to the failure of America, which solidifies their view of America being racist, sexist, homophobic, and these other adjectives. They don't like the place in which they live. So by allowing permitting I mean, I use the word encouraging homelessness, which is drug abuse, alcoholism, and mental illness to flourish, it reminds them that their view of the country is accurate. That is that they don't like the place very much. They want to change it fundamentally. Like Obama said, we have to fundamentally change the United States of America from what to what Rush Limball often discussed at the time. Well, I want to know what the change is going to be, and I want to know what's wrong with the country in the first place. Fundamentally change the country. Obama sparked that flair that continues to burn today in the heart of after puival who sees himself as a senator and a governor and maybe head of the UN one day. But he allows massive lawlessness to occur while claiming that crimes are down, allowing massive lawlessness on city streets and telling police do not arrest individuals for criminal trespass. They have speed bumps over all over Hell's half Acre because I have to have pureval and share along. Is told the police don't pull people over on a license plate violation or for a minor speeding charge. It's not worth the hassle of finding out who they are. Are there once in warrants. How come you're driving the car, you have no insurance, and the city cops are told, we want to do it. We don't want to deal with that. Don't do that. Scottie Johnson loves that approach. We don't want to pull people over unless they're doing something else, like a traffic accident, for example. But the typical speeder is simply let let go. Don't arrest these individuals. You might find out they have warrants for the arrest, they have no insurance, and the car isn't registered properly. They're driving with a fake license. The license is suspending enough for a violation whatever it might be, and that opens up a ball of more problems for the city because more people are locked up. We don't want people locked up because the city likes to have examples of their feeling the country's in the wrong place, and by having homeless on city streets, it makes it look as if America has failed, when really cities have failed. I spoke to one of the leaders of the town of a township in Hamlton County, and I said, last night, what would you do if four or five homeless tents popped up in your and your township park. He said, they'd be gone within two or three hours. It's happened. He said, Well, what we do is take their stuff and we transport them downtown, much like Covington and Newport have done. Talked to Rob Sanders the other day, had them on the air. They've chased the homeless out of Covington and Newport. They're not homeless, they're mentally ill, drunk and drug abusers into the city of Cincinnati because there's more services, there's more freebies, more good stuff here. So when the mayor stands up and said homeless camps, the homeless didn't set this fire, they may be may be accurate that a homeless person didn't set the fire, but let's face it, who did set the fire was two real derelicts named James Hamilton and Terry Styles, and Zachary Stumpf and Caitlin Hall. And they engaged in behavior at that site involving the homeless and they set the fire. But the reason the fire was set by these two individuals is because there was a dispute or a disagreement involving homeless individuals living there and certain things were not exchanged back and forth, and as a consequence, a fire was set allegedly by these two individuals. And Styles is a real scumbag. According to the clerk's office, he was causing issues and placed in a straight chair with a spit mask. He was cursing, kicking, screaming and spitting at deputy sheriffs and when to go to court. And I believe this is the same guy who served eight years in prison for causing serious physical harm to a baby that is the baby of a girlfriend, and then he went to prison for eight years. This child had profound disabilities through to shaken baby sin. He spent eight years in prison and he's told many in the jail, I'm not going back. I'm not going back to prison. The hell with it. He wouldn't go to court this morning. And when the child died about twelve years later of the symptoms and the causes of shaking baby syndrome, and that child spent twelve years of his life permanently being cared for by the state. Joe Dieters went back to court and tried to get a murder charge against mister Styles, who's now thirty nine years old, and went up to the High of Supreme Court and Justice Marine O'Connor. She was on all those commercials about redistricting. So that isn't fair to the defendant. That is, he's already served eight years for Felonia's assault. But Joe Dieters couldn't charge him with murder because the baby was alive. The best he could do is get a conviction of Colonia's assault. He then went back after the child died of the causes of shaking baby syndrome, and the court said, will not allow Joe Dieters to prosecute him for murder. And if the court had done that allowed the prosecution, maybe the bridge would not have been burned. We're dealing strictly speaking, the homeless did not set the fire, but the circumstances of the homeless tents and facilities being there caused these derelicts to show up and set the fire that caused the damage to the I four seventy one bridge. Put that in your pipe and smoke. It coming up later in a few minutes. Here it's going to be Karen Johnson of the Power of Five and she broke the story about Joe Burrow, giving you and I more information of the latest as of one o'clock this afternoon, what we know and when do we know it? And more so, it's going to be a lawsuit filed soon once again to make the city do its job, which is enforce the ban on homeless encampments in the city of Cincinnati. It's not good for them and it's not good for us, but it reinforces the idea in liberals' minds that this place is a terrible America is awful, and as a consequence, we need to be punished. Let's continue with more Bill hunting in the Great American Live at your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WuW.
Speaker 5: Did you know you can get your prescriptions for less at your local pharmacy here.
Speaker 2: This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health.
Speaker 5: And if this sounds like you you may have low testosterone and if so, this is the season for you to get treated at Tri State Men's Health. We're experts in treating low t If you're like most guys. You'll feel the change in just a few weeks, and truly the results can be life changing. You'll have improved mental clarity, your energy will kick up, your workouts will be better, your sleep patterns will improve, and your sex drive will likely heat up as well. So call us and don't go through another season with low t Your initial visit is only ninety nine dollars and includes bloodwork, a medical consult and if you start on testosterone the day of your appointment, your visit is free. Call eight hundred nine hundred ninety six five four that's eight hundred nine hundred ninety six y five four or go to Tri State Men's Health dot com. That's tri Statemenshealth dot com.
Speaker 6: First Financial Bank get four point four percent APUI on five month CD accounts and four point two five percent APUI on eight month CD accounts. It's easy to get started. Stop into your local first Financial bank today to take advantage of our great rates. APUI equals annual PERCENTAGEY. All rates and apuis are determined at the bank's discretion, may vary by location and can change it anytime. Minimum deposit of five thousand dollars required to open new certificate of promotional rate. Terms and conditions applying. Remember FDIC visit bank at first dot com for details.
Speaker 2: US it's a happy holiday sale. Call today, swim this spring acrgun ipools dot com. What's up, everybody? I'd named work here to type in a new podcast.
Speaker 1: It's NHL Unscripted with Birkin Diverse Jason Emmers here and after're playing seven hundred NHL games.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of dirty laundry to air out. Each weep will get together chat with the sport that we love. But we're not just gonna be talking hockey, folks.
Speaker 1: We're talking movies, We're talking TV food, and that's favorite wrestling.
Speaker 2: It's all on litablet.
Speaker 5: Listen to NHL Unscripted with Birkindevers in America's number.
Speaker 2: One podcast network.
Speaker 5: iHeart Open Your Free, iHeart APT and search NHL in scripted with Burke and Demurs and start listing.
Speaker 2: My Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, once again, Cincinnati made the national news last night with Lester Holt all over the place on CNN and Fox News. This morning, he goes to the burglary of Joe Burrow's home which may be connected to the South American gangs, but who knows the person that broke the story? The power of five, those five radars are constantly moving all over the tri State. Is Karen Johnson and Karen Johnson Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Karen, first of all, as we sit here this early Wednesday afternoon, can you tell the American people the facts as we know them to be at this point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is so crazy. One out of Anderson Township, Monday night football Joe Burrows in Dallas, right around the same time as kickoffs. A woman who said who was staying at Joe Burrow's house Orson Township called her mom, called nine one one said the house was broken into through a back window, a bedroom window. It was shattered and she said the bedroom there had been ransacked. The one thing that was interesting at the time, according to the radio dispatch and my one cause we got there was a Hamilton County off duty deputy doing a security detail at the house at least at the time that the break in was discovered, and as it stands right now, there had been no arrest. Hamilton County Sheriff's Office cannot tell me at this point if they think it's linked to the other burglaries that are targeting high profile support stars like Travis Kelsey, Patrick Mahomes. They all had their homes broken into in October.
Speaker 2: We also have I know of several I won't say friends of mine, but acquaintances living in Indian Hill that had their homes broken into and the same way. And the rangers in Indian Hill want to keep that a bit quiet because it's not good for business. But going back in time, do you know whether the games the kickoff was about eight to fifteen or so, and the woman called about eight pm, she called nine to one one. We've all heard the tape and she called her mom, who I think in New York City, who had then routed it back to Hamleton County. But is it possible that the so called burglary took place many hours before that, before the woman was in the house and before the deputy sheriff got there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 7: Good possibility because when she reported, they asked, you know, if there was a burglary in progress or if it was kind of just discovered, And it was just discovered at that time, and according to the incident report, it says she arrived at the house and found it broken into. Also on the incident report, it lists the time of the burglary anytime between one thirty Sunday afternoon and eight fifteen Monday night. So, as far as we know, at least, what the deputies are really due to us is that's the time frame. So we don't know exactly when the burglary took place.
Speaker 2: So for those who speculate that the woman was there while the burglary was occurring, or the deputy sheriff was there, I understand he was in a Mark Carr sitting in the driveway listening to radio, which of course we encourage. But nonetheless, it's completely possible that at at one thirty pm Sunday afternoon, while Joe was gone, that the cop had not arrived yet and or the woman wasn't there. That's certainly possible.
Speaker 7: That is possible, because what we don't know at this point is what time the off duty cop started his security detail there.
Speaker 2: Do we know what was stolen from Joe Burrow's bedroom.
Speaker 7: We don't. The incident report obviously Joe wasn't there, so he doesn't know, you know, he didn't have a chance at least when the report was taken to go over and tell them whether he thought it was stoodle in, and they said the woman gave a pretty non descript you know, of items that may have been taken, but at this point, none of that information has been released. To talk with the folkesperson for the Sheriff's office too, and she told me she does not anticipate any new information to be released today.
Speaker 2: And Karen Johnson, please go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: No, I wanted to touch base because I am getting calls and I'm obviously working the story all day today. You mentioned Indian Hill. I have not been able to confirm that, but I have gotten some calls to check into that. I've also gotten a tip that maybe a few days higher to Joe's, there was another break in close by to his house. So we're a work in all of that right now, trying to kind of connect the dots and see if there's more to this, more taking place in these two neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Locally, either Channel five or others have drones up and in that area. It's kind of behind Coldstream Country Club. It's a heavily wooded area. It's kind of on the Ohio River and the cliffs, and to go back into that particular area, there's a gate and to go out the back of that house. I've been there to that house, but I've been in that friend of mine three doors down lives there, and it's a heavily wooded area. And so if somebody would break in the back of the house where the master bedroom is, can I use master anymore? Maybe primary? And the guy went through that window? Is there any indication whether it was cut out or shattered? Because security normally the sound detectors would catch a shattered window. However it was cut out with suction cups, the shattering would not have taken place, in which case the noise wouldn't set off the alarm. So behind his house, can you tell the American people what is behind the home that someone could go into the wooded area? Because behind that house is Coldstream Country Club and a big parking lot. But that's one hell of a trek from Joe Burrow's house through the woods. Do you see what I'm saying? How could someone have gotten out with the gates.
Speaker 7: That would you know, take a lot of planning to fifty two that comes up. You know that road and then come up through the heavily wooded area through the back of his house. That is a possibility. We also though, if you think about it, where he lives, it is a gated community, but at the gated community for cars but not for people walking. You could easily walk around the gates the way it's situated. So at this point we don't know. You know, the detectives are not saying if they think he came up through the wooded area because that would be quite a hall, or if he may have came through the front and just not driven a car. But also you know you're out there those gates OVID frequently. Yeah, people coming and going constantly, so it's not like, you know, it's secure.
Speaker 2: But up to a point in fact, someone at night, say Sunday evening, like at five thirty pm, you could drive around those gates that open up. It's simply a clicker and there's no guard there. You simply hit the clicker or the gates open. I've been there a couple of times where the gates are stuck open because the clickers aren't working. This isn't a master burglary situation where they had no I mean, it'd be easy to get someone back there. But I know the deputy Share is catching a lot of flak because how can a cop And Joe Burrow may say, you know, you pay a cop fifty bucks an hour to sit there in a mark police car and he's in his car and why didn't he know a burglary was going on? Well, it could have taken place hours before he got there.
Speaker 7: That is possibility. It could have taken place before he got there. It also, I mean, if you look at the size of those houses back there, he's sitting in a vehicle in the front are you will you even here? Even if the glass was shattered in the back on the other side of the house. So you know, one deputy sitting, you know, doing a security detail may not have known it's a huge house and the woman.
Speaker 2: In the house where there two people in the house or one? There was some reporting early on it was a woman and a guy. Was it only a woman to the best of your knowledge?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So in the nine on one call, she's talking to a man and it sounds like she's saying asking the guy, saying, are you are you you know a cop? Are you security? So it almost seems like she did not know the deputy who was doing the security detail it. She was a little confused of who he was.
Speaker 2: So as far as other similar burglaries, I'm personally aware of two people at Kenwa Country Club that had their homes broken into in a similar fashion. It was the second story. They were absent from the home. It was in February of last year, and they were down in their home down in Miami Beach area, and someone put like deer cameras in a bush or a tree so they could monitor the house. Who was there, who was not there. They knew no one would be there because they had cameras indicating it. They took a ladder, went up to the second floor, used a cutting device. Instead of shattering the window, they used a cutting device with rubber and they pulled it away. They went in the house, stole a whole bunch of stuff, went out, came came back down. The window was left shall we say, open, because it was cut out and it was February of last year, and it was it was shall we say, the pipes were frozen. All hell broke loose, and the rangers don't want to get the information out to scare people because otherwise you got problems. And there's other people that in the Blue Ash and Villa Hills area that have called me and said they had the same thing happened to them. And one of the rules is they monitor their property with cameras. They make sure who's in who's not there. They know that they go in and they have a ten minute timeframe to get in and get out. They don't shatter windows, they cut them out, and they use a cloaking or masking device on signals from the house to in case there's a burglary alarm that is sent by signal. No one has a landline anymore, and that's how it's done. And what do you know about that whole situation.
Speaker 7: That is scary to me. I can tell you this when with the deputy reported and you know in the nine of one caller, the woman she said quote the word shattered. They use the word shattered. So I don't know the situation. I can tell you when we put the drone up, you could see the back window and it was boarded up. So we don't know how they got into Joe Burrow's house. But you know, getting back to I understand a lot of police departments want to keep think quiet, especially when they happen in nicer neighborhoods. But me, I'm talking to people in Borrow's neighborhood and blocks away. They want to know this stuff because it's happening more than once. You know, they have a right to know. You know, I know one woman right now, she's adding extra security to her house. She doesn't live. She lives a few minutes away from Burrow because of this, And people who live in these communities have a right to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And the other rule of these gangs is no injuries. If they have to confront someone, they get out because they don't want to kill or hurt anyone. But this is dangerous because the homeowner there was a homeowner and it was in Warren County two days ago that shot an intruder. I think you might have covered it. And thank god shots were fired and the bad guy's dead. But one of the rules of the South American gangs is no injuries, no deaths. Don't confront we don't want to call any more difficulty for us. And then if difficulty arises, they simply get them out of the country and bring in another crew. I had an FBI agent retired tell me there's eighty to ninety gangs of five to ten members each operating all over the country. And this is something that it's scary as can be because I don't think they're going to go into a Cape Cod in Middletown, but they look for areas, especially young athletes that have a lot of bling. But then it also involved a couple of prominent families in Indian Hill and they're scared to death. They don't want to sleep in their house anymore. It's a problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I know with the NBA and the NFL players, you know them, seems to be the same. It's happening when the players are at a game. I think it was the Milwaukee Bucks. Bobby Portis he had his broken into and it was right up kickoffs, and it was the same situation. It was through a back window, through a bedroom window. It was ransacked.
Speaker 4: So there are.
Speaker 7: Striking similarities between the burglaries that we're finding. But again Hamilton County Sheriffs not really seeing for sure if they believe this one is connected to the others.
Speaker 2: Of course they don't know, but it has all the earmarks and to get away from that house on the back end, I would say, it's almost impossible to leave Joe Burrow's home and walk down the hill away from the high River, through all the woods to find a car to get you out of there. It didn't someone just walking around like Hyde Park or over the rhine. No, no, no, no, you can't go out. That makes me believe that it was a car or a vehicle that went inside or through the gate which is not guarded and waited out front. The cop hadn't arrived yet. They did what they did in dark, got out within ten minutes, and they're gone. That's one that's a guess on my part. Does that kind of fit with you with what you know at this point?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you know, we don't know at this point. We just they're not saying anything. But I'm sure if that is the case. You think with all those houses you know says high end homes right there, there has to be some high end security systems that have cameras facing the road. So I would think at this point there would be some kind of footage that shows something, especially if they have they have a time frame between one thirty Sunday and eight fifteen Monday, you know, they know what area they're looking for, they know what time they're asking the neighbors to go back. Look at the security cameras. But again that's something we don't know what detestives have yet.
Speaker 2: And there's one way in and one way out that it kind of branches off left and right, but there's one way back there and one way out. The whole development only started about twelve fifteen years ago because it's beautiful overlooking the High River. It's what it's beautiful. A lot of high end individuals lived there and they built their homes there. But there's not a lot of ways in, not a lot of ways out, and so I'm sure.
Speaker 7: Correct, especially if you drove in. If you drove in, you have to drive out the same way.
Speaker 2: That's it. And I bet they have footage of something today. But Karen Johnson, you and Brian Hamrick are the best there is. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And thank you Karen, thank.
Speaker 7: You for having me have a good day.
Speaker 2: I thank your Let's continue with more. And what's happening with the area of police departments is it's bad for business and families don't want to publicize the fact they've been robbed, because that's unsettling and it's bad for the neighborhood. And that's what's going on. But the eighty to ninety teams of ten to twenty members each, and that's out of Chile and out of Venezuela, and that's what's happening. You're informed, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. Don't get gone out in the So what about opening my show with a strippers pull?
Speaker 4: That could be dangerous. You know it's not as easy as it looks.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about scaring my guests straight? I can be intimidated. I don't think so. I got it.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 2: Paternity testing, who's your daddy? Take one? There's a fly to sixty wilcost my line, We're better do it again.
Speaker 8: Now I got a better idea.
Speaker 2: Don't be filling.
Speaker 9: Oh hello, hello, hello, quiet, and I'm spokes I'm brought cash, bought.
Speaker 2: You voted right?
Speaker 10: God?
Speaker 2: Well, today is my birthday segment. That's right, Willie, Happy birthday, Happy.
Speaker 11: Birthday to the great American and also uh one other great American and the tri State Patrick Meyer has a birthday today thirty nine and holding.
Speaker 2: Not thirty nine. I was in my rear view mirror a few years past segment.
Speaker 11: We had just invited a few of your good friends down here, Willie, because we know you were such a great athlete at Deer Park and you ran cross country. We brought these guys down that you're going to show him how to run from here to Mason in a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Say these are the state champs, the boys state Please introduce the coach you'll talk about the players, will Ye.
Speaker 11: This is the Mason boys cross country team. They just won their fifth state title, third in their last four years twenty twenty two, twenty one, fourteen, two thousand and eight, and now twenty twenty four. And their fine coach is going to retire after nineteen seasons. He was just named the Ohio Association of Track and count cross Country Coaches twenty twenty four Coach of the Year. We're talking about the great one top mister Tom Rapp.
Speaker 2: Tom, you know what's going on in life? Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Well? Sometimes I get a little lucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many years have you been at Mason High School?
Speaker 8: I've been in William Mason.
Speaker 2: Heisloo twenty years, twenty years and you're going to stick with it no more. You've had a time to move on. Kind of move on. Introduce your players. They look young, They need a cheeseburger. Introduce your player. We got some thin, fast ones here. Jason Zoo is a senior.
Speaker 8: Senior, Will Buckaloo, senior Max Greco, and junior Caden Winship are with us today.
Speaker 2: Explain the format when you're across country champions? What do you have to do? Run around the track? You run out in the fields? What do you do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: We run over fields, mud, dirt, uphills, downhills, you name it. Places have been aren't necessarily created to be run in.
Speaker 2: So you don't run on the track.
Speaker 8: No, no, we stay away from the track. That's track season. Across country. We like to run where you can get muddy or dirty or in the in the dust and the grass.
Speaker 2: Who'd you compete with? Did you beat at Cleveland School?
Speaker 8: Well? Second place this year was Saint Xavier, So they're kind of our trivals. So yeah, so sant Ax and we've had some great battles over the years. We make each other better, all right, Now, don't be nice about this. These guys are smart. You told me off the air. They're explaining three point five or higher?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? Yeah?
Speaker 8: All seven of our athletes who competed at the state championship were designated as academical Ohio, which means you have to actually run in the state championship race and have a three point five unweighthed GPA.
Speaker 2: Were way out of our league. So these guys are pretty smart. What you're telling?
Speaker 8: Are they talk about things on the run that I have no idea what they're talking.
Speaker 11: It's just one guy's hairdoo. There's one guy's hair do. I'd like to have that, can I? Can you and I do that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Leap on his head?
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that look. And I'm asking a few questions. Are you ready? What is what is the square root of thirty six? What are the four heads on Mount Rushmore? Abraham Lincoln? Just I mean justin Trump? Can you do that? Can you do the Trump dance? Yeah, let's do it right here. Wonderful. In other words, you don't know the fore heads? Is that fair to say Roosevelt? Which one? Teddy who was the first name on the far left on the Mount Rushmore? Washington? That's correct, that's not bad. And I'm asking another question, who's the governor of Ohio? Who's the lieutenant governor? On Houston? Houston? That's close enough, say Crook giving him the answer, not giving him anything. I'm just sitting here. What are the two named the two US senators from Ohio? You mean Kurt or what I mean? Right now? Today?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, Mora. Now he's coming in, he's coming in. Who's there now? Shared Brown? That's right? Who's the other way? That's it right there. You're not as dumb as you think, coach, and I'm not bad.
Speaker 8: That's William Mason High School education right there.
Speaker 2: What's the winning time? Is there a time that you you win?
Speaker 8: While cross country is more about how well you place because the different courses vary. But we did have a really fast Our first guy was Kaden over there, who rans fifteen oh seven for three point one miles, which is about four fifty something a mile.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. It was pretty fast segment. Give me some sports and make it fast. Will leave the stood reporters apport service.
Speaker 11: Every local Teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tomestar quality you can feel in northern Kentucky called tom Reckton Heating and Air conditioning at eight five nine, two, six, one eighty two sixty nine. What and also Willie, we say special thanks this week to a stude report to ACR Gun Eyed Pools and Spas running a holiday special today. You call today and you swim this spring by the great one himself, Frank Zibell at ACR Gun Eyed Pools and Spas.
Speaker 2: Do you have a swimming team at Mason? We do? Are they good? Uh?
Speaker 8: The other girls have won state championships a couple of times.
Speaker 11: Man, we had a lot of schools. You've been at that campus. They could hold it. They could hold the winner in the summer Olympics out in Mason. Great facilities, unbelievable out there. I mean they got room. I mean really, you guys ought to put a bid in for the Olympics in like twenty twen.
Speaker 2: How many kids attend Mason High School? Thirty six hundred in the high school. That's pretty good. And I kidding we had the baseball champs on that pitcher that's right shut down. Hats right there there, it is right there there. Here's the hat.
Speaker 11: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits. Winding to back on Party Town in Florence. It's Party Town's Holiday party in Florence this Friday from five to eight pm. Bengals wide receiver Jamar Chase named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance and the win Monday at Dallas hundred and fourteen receptions, a career high, a season high one hundred and seventy seventy yards.
Speaker 2: And two touchdowns.
Speaker 11: How about that college basketball tonight Cumberland and NKU at six thirty fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Can you name the five Great Lakes? Give me the Five Great Lakes Serie one, Superior two, Chigan three four? Are you good? Five? Please continue segment.
Speaker 11: Also, let's see Colgates will take on number five Kentucky at eight on ESPN fifteen to thirty down in dirty baseball, this is a good thing. Willie Tom Hamilton, who is called Cleveland Indians Games on the radio for thirty five seasons at Cleveland Guardians Games for thirty five seasons, is a twenty twenty five recipient of the Ford C. Frick Award for Excellence and Baseball Broadway.
Speaker 2: To burgeoning who's doing the Mason High School radio? What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a sports marketing analyst. Really, I want to move front office. You want to make the big bucks?
Speaker 7: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: How much see you wait? By the way, you can't wait more.
Speaker 4: Solid?
Speaker 11: This is big as one of my legs.
Speaker 2: What else is sports? What about Joe Burrow's house? What can you tell me?
Speaker 11: I got burglarized with people in it and a sheriff and the driveway.
Speaker 2: Has an influencer, twenty two year old influencer.
Speaker 8: I'm glad that.
Speaker 2: I bet she was influencing Joe Burrow. What do you think? I have no idea. He wasn't there.
Speaker 11: Well, he was getting hit by Micah Parsons every other other, every other play Monday Night.
Speaker 2: Now, coach, how does it look next year at Mason the home in the transmitter by the way, your name was almost the transmitters. Are you wearing that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We run right by the WW transmitter all the time.
Speaker 2: Do you bow your head and wow? Kind of genuflect a little bit? I like that. That's my standard formality now that we have show some respect.
Speaker 8: But we do have a we have a good crew coming back. We lose some guys that we need to replace, but we have a pretty strong pipeline. That starts all the way back in our middle school with our middle school coaches, and so I think the success will continue.
Speaker 2: All right, some more questions. Hey, give me what year did Ohio go into the Union? Eighteen o three? Very good? What about Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Before that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was seventeen ninety three something like that. Yeah? Who was the Vice President of the United States?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Come on, very good? Not bad. Who's the Secretary of Defense? Not in football, but I mean the military? Very good? Very good, very good. These guys know what they're now. One by one, come up to Michael. Give me your name, and what do you want to do with your life? If any? My name is Jason, and I want to be an economist. An economist, Wow, very good? You love me at any University of Chicago, So that's be smart. Yeah, what about John Maynard Keynes? What are his theories of economic growth? John Maynard Keynes? I have no idea. That's why you're going to college, right. Next up, give me your name and what are you going to do? My name is little Buckaloo, and I'm gonna go into marketing and hopefully get in the sports monkey game. Go see Joe Frederick down there, he does all that. Next up, I'm Max, and I'm going to go into business. Man, you want to make a lot of bucks? Yes, And the skinny guy right here Kadan.
Speaker 7: Winship, and I want to go into business and hopefully get into a front office spot with baseball.
Speaker 2: So you want to be like with the reds of the bucketball, moneyball something like that. Great, and Mason has won several state titles and other sports. Correct, we have the baseball team in here. Girlschss tennis, girls tennis is past them.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you competed against Deer Park and all these any deer Park.
Speaker 8: They're in a different division otherwise, uh, otherwise they give us a handful.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I have no question. They have two hundred students there, So you're talented.
Speaker 8: Deer Park is a home of great Americans like you.
Speaker 2: So see what I'm saying, how you're buttering me up. I kind of like that, like that segment what about cold time? Somebody did? Have you ever played Cole Rain? Ever run against Colen? They're in our conference?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh tell me about Cole Raine High School?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 11: Laying on me, Well, we were good in seventy five and seventy six with with mypers and the Boys that and fing coach Russo. They were deadly in cross country. They played basketball against him at Milford. Those are the good old days. But Milford is Cole Raine kind of like competitive or not.
Speaker 8: In cross country. Yeah, they're not at the top of the table right now. They're at the building football. How's the football team? What, Cole Raine, what are you guys laughing at? They're only lost twenty two in a row.
Speaker 2: Twenty two in a row. Wait, the only thing go is up? Carry Combs is back though, maybe how about that he's fired? Yeah, Terrry Combs. But he's getting old. He's got to be in his sixties, right. I think he's gonna come here and be our football analyst. Really, I don't know. Let's do guys, congratulations. Let this be one of the many things you've done in your life that indicates you have a successful life. And don't be a clown. Well, yeah, don't be a clown. We try not to segment. Coach congratulations, Thank you. We'll get some pictures taken out front, and uh segment. Get us out of the student's report, please.
Speaker 11: Well, The and Honor of the Mason boys cross country team their fifth state championship. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 2: I paid my dude time after time after my sentence committed no cris singing boys, if you know the words, have you made mistakes?
Speaker 7: Made?
Speaker 2: A few tripped and fell somewhere in the mud and the filth and the degradation. They got to be on a test, and they got to be on a test one day. That's terrible.
Speaker 11: You know you guys got the worship a scene out a test or anything.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm approaching anything about they're good. They're just like finishing strong and erace. They're good at bailing.
Speaker 2: Themselves out there. End of the discuss, what is the value of pie? Three point one bar? But it was Apple and Jerry. You know Freddie pie?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who's Freddie Murkhy You guys know who he is. That's him right here. He's singing. He's singing about you guys. By the way, do you have to get in rings? Are you guys getting rings?
Speaker 8: That's up to them and their parents really, because that'll be out of their budget, not the team budget.
Speaker 2: It rings segment. Step up and get the rings together. They got a lot of sponsors at Mason. They got all the dough out there. Coach told me is known as Willie Mason High School. Is that correct? Correct? Willy Mason? You can name the high school head. He'll tell me that they named that after you. Two and the Great American Ballpark. Goot sometimes hit the music seven hunderd WLW my Billy cunning in the Erica. Let's continue, of course. Jeff crew Air from New Orleans, Louisiana is a great radio talk show host and a columnist. I read his stuff constantly. This one's at townhall dot com. Six weeks until our long national nightmare is over, and Jeff crewe Air, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And we're about, I don't know, about halfway through between the election and the inaugural January the twenty. They can't get there fast enough. And at least after the visit to Ghana in which he fell asleep, gets got off the plane. He looked like he'd been sleeping all all day. Look terrible. And the other day he's holding a news conference or a statement in the White House discussing what great things they're done to the economy of the inflation numbers are through the roof in the month of November. Then the electricity goes off, he says, and he loses his teleprompter, begins to babble, and one might ask, Uh, can you give me the two or three hits, two or three things that have occurred during the administration of Joe Biden that we want to kind of forget and hope the national nightmare ends quite soon.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, Bill.
Speaker 10: We could talk for days about everything he's done to destroy our country and the world, because remember when he took office, we had peace around the world, right, and now we've got wars raging, and he is determined to create the biggest debt he possibly can. I mean, we are sending money everywhere. He gave a billion to Angola. He keeps giving money to Ukraine each and every day, for giving loans to Iran.
Speaker 4: I mean, he is doing more damage than I think. Bill.
Speaker 10: In my opinion, he's the worst president in American history. I've studied American presidents. I think he is the worst. He's giving us a situation where, you know, hopefully, prayerfully, we can get to January twentieth, and Donald Trump and his team can get in there and fix this mess.
Speaker 4: But he hasn't created a mess here.
Speaker 10: He's created a mess economically, He's created a mess with foreign policy.
Speaker 4: On the border.
Speaker 10: I mean, there's literally nothing he has done well. And the other day I saw him, he was screaming. You know, he starts screaming. He goes from whispering to screaming about what a great job.
Speaker 4: He's done as president. I mean, I had to laugh Bill.
Speaker 2: The other thing about he's taking credit for syria downfall. You have terrorist liberating terrorist from other terrorists. Nobody knows how that's going to turn out. But the other day in the White House, he's taking credit for the downfall of Syria, that, of course his administration tried to mainstream relationships with for the last several months, and that is Siria has been aligned with Russia for the last forty or fifty years. Russia has two military bases there, and you have one terrorist liberating other terrorists from other terrorists. And I'm looking at this, I'm thinking, I have no idea how that's going to turn out. No one does good, bad, or indifferent. But whether it's Ukraine, he's we're at the brink of World War three. Some say we've already started World War three, and he's giving more money to the Ukraine, more money do a gola, more money to He's released two billion dollars of money to Iran. He's trying to make it as impossible as possible for an affair. Wise, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 10: And let's not forget Bill. We've got Americans that are struggling all over this country. We've got victims of Hurricane Heleen that are they're living in tents, that are living in desperate situations. That area has been devastated. Wouldn't those billions of dollars go a long way to helping those people recover. We have got to put America first. I mean, protect our borders, protect our citizens.
Speaker 4: Take care of our people.
Speaker 10: We are thirty six point two trillion dollars in debt. Bill, this is the biggest spender in American history. He's added eight point five billion dollars to our debt and it's increasing every day.
Speaker 4: He's gone crazy with.
Speaker 10: The spending and we're not taking care of our own people. So yeah, I'm tired of being global policemen. I'm tired of intervening everywhere in the world. Trump was right Syria is not our fight. We go from one bad guy to a terrorist, all these terrorist groups. What are we doing with nine hundred and fifty troops in Syria?
Speaker 2: Bill, I have no except getting him killed, you say in your column quote. Unlike Reagan, Biden has decimated our military, which faces terrible recruiting crisis, created a high inflation and interest rates with his unwise economic policies, and endangered the security of our nation with this reckless mishandling of the southern border and our adversaries abroad. And I'm looking at screens right now that these San Diego, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago have become super sanctuary cities getting ready for the next influx of orders from the Trumpet administration about the illegal criminal aliens that are living in their midst. In fact, in New York City, I watched the other day they have six hundred and fifty thousand criminal aliens, of which sixty five thousand are convicted felons, sixty five thousand roaming the streets in New York City. And maybe Mayor Adams has seen the light goes he wants to pardon. But nonetheless, our cities are in complete collapse. Ashtral North Carolina is decimated. They could use a lot of help, and we have the president heading out billions of dollars. We have about forty percent of our ships are not seaworthy. What we lose ten thousand soldiers and sailors a month who don't sign up because they can't serve the nation. And now the November inflation numbers are terrible, and I'm looking at this. Could it be look at the responsibilities being handed to Donald Trump to fix and when he doesn't fix some of these problems caused by Biden in the first three to six months, then Trump's gonna be calls for that too. Prices rose two point seven percent just in November, and there's nothing going right. Everything that should be up is down. What should be down is up. And it's embarrassing what's happening in the world. But the media still refuses to cover Biden that way.
Speaker 10: Correct, Correct, The media has given him a pass for four years. I mean, the media covered up his mental incompetence for all these years. We knew Bill that this guy was mentally incompetent, but the media covered it up. They don't report the truth. Of course, they go after Donald Trump. I mean Donald Trump's trying to save our country. I will say this, I think Donald Trump's done more good as president elect than Joe Biden has done as president. Donald Trump has already shown leadership across the world. He's already had the Prime Minister of Canada come down and kiss the ring at mar A Lago. He's already had conversations with the Mexican president. He's got a team in place that's going to do something about the government spending.
Speaker 4: Tom Holman, I think he's going to do a great job with this border situation.
Speaker 10: He's got a good team in place to deal with all these problems that Biden and Harris created. By the way, Tamala Harris has gone a wall, I mean, I guess she just has.
Speaker 4: Decided to I don't know what she's doing.
Speaker 10: Go back on vacation because she's out of the picture completely.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 10: So they're a mess, and we got to bring the adults back and take care of this country because, as you say, you're completely correct, we've got a total mess on our hands right now under this administration.
Speaker 2: You know, I wake up every morning thinking what could have been. Imagine if a quarter of a million votes that changed hands in those three so called border wall states of blue states. And imagine Kamala Harris is in the White House. Imagine where we are in the world today. There'd be no kissing in the ring from anybody here. Happy days are here again. And I can't imagine economically our nations surviving having a national debt of thirty six trillion. And you talk about Doge quite a bit in your column. If you take Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, defense spending, interest on the national debt, and federal retirement programs, that's about two thirds of the federal budget. And so I think it's granted a cut federal spending. But how do you do it if two thirds of the budget seventy percent so is off limits? How do you do it?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, I think there's a lot of areas we've got to look at that it may be sacred caws, like the military. I mean, I know a lot of Republicans want to increase spending on the military, and I think there's a lot of waste there. I mean, I think we can save a lot of money that we're now sending overseas. I don't want to do any of that. I don't want to send any foreign aid bill and we've got a thirty two point two trillion dollar national debt. How can we be sending our money overseas when we've got this debt and we've got people here.
Speaker 4: That aren't being taken care of.
Speaker 10: So, yeah, the defense, I think budget needs to be looked at very closely. I think there's lots of savings there. And all these departments. I'd love to see the Department of Education shut down. We got all these we got you know, we just heard that report the other day where we've got eighty ninety ninety nine percent of these and fellow employees that don't even work in the office, they work from home.
Speaker 4: How many of them are really even working?
Speaker 2: Not many?
Speaker 4: And we do buildings are in What do you do with all these buildings?
Speaker 2: Sell them? In other words, making condominiums, sell them? Right, Well, we can get along with at least sixty percent cut. And I know viveg Ramaswam and Elon must feel like you and I feel. But I've gone through the Grace Commission, I've gone through the Penny Place. I think every administration comes in to say we got to get rid of waste fraud and abuse. We got to cut federal spending. Why do you think it'll be different this time.
Speaker 10: Well, I think the problem is so acute. I think people are now maybe more aware. I think Trump's going to show leadership on this and push it. He's got two very capable people leading this effort. They've already hit the ground running, so I'm hoping that dynamics are different. I mean, the problem needs to be addressed. We cannot continue like this. There's no every state. I'm in a state Louisiana that has to balance their budget every year. There's no reason why the federal government shouldn't do that every year. We need a balance budget amendment. We need to get away from all this deficit spending. We've got to be responsible with our taxpayer funds. So I think it can be done, I really do, if we have the will to do it, and I think this administration does under President Trump's leadership.
Speaker 2: You say in your column, not only has Biden made America weaker both at home and overseas, he's also physically mentally weak. He's it's an unwell eighty two year old man who should have been retired from politics decades ago. Sitting in Washington is the so called Washington Post. They're relentless and shedding light into the corners. Sitting in Washington is ABC, NBC, CBSPBS and all the media types. And for the last two or three years, we obviously have had a president who cannot discharge the duties of the office, and a vice president is more unpopular than he is. Why is the media giving him a free past the last two or three years?
Speaker 10: Because they believe in his ideology, They support his progressivism, They wanted to cover for him, and they thought he was maybe the best bet to beat Donald Trump. And then when he became impossible to support after the debate performance, they ditched him and got behind Kamala Harris and didn't tell us about all of her faults and all of her problems, and they allowed her bill to go without a news conference, very few serious interviews propped her up.
Speaker 4: Can talk about hurry.
Speaker 10: Inconsistencies, and piled on Donald Trump. And still, thank god, the American people had the wisdom to vote for Donald Trump and we can get about the business of saving our country.
Speaker 2: You know, your calling points out the national debt equates to two hundred and seventy one thousand dollars ode by each taxpayer, two hundred and seventy one thousand ode by each taxpayer. And there's no plan to cut federal spending in a significant way because even though I have confidence in the Trumpster and veveg Ramaswami and JD. Vance and Elon Musky, yes, yes, yes, but whatever they do must be approved by the Congress. And there's paper thin majorities in the House and even in the Senate to an extent, with all the retirements and also the new jobs, it's going to be like two eighteen to two fifteen or two seventeen to two fifteen. And the Republicans got a belly up to the bar and say, we can't take this anymore. We've got to change the course we're on. And I hope they're willing to do it, because we cannot if at the end of this term, if you and I get together in four years and Trump has barred another eight trillion dollars on top of what we got now, and we're heading toward fifty trillion dollars, which is two trillion dollars a year in interest, which will be about thirty percent of the whole budget paid to bond holders. We can't survive. It's over.
Speaker 4: No, we can't. We can't.
Speaker 10: And the difference is going to be that we're going to apply pressure to these rhinos. These rhinos are the difference between the Trump Agenda passing and the problems we had in.
Speaker 4: The first term.
Speaker 10: Remember all the Republican opposition of the Trump agenda in the first term. He had to do a lot of this on his own, such as the border wall. These rhinos have to get behind President Trump. Jony Ernst changed her tune when she got pressure. We got a guy now running against Bill Cassidy, rhinos senator here in the Louisiana We have to apply the pressure and make sure that they get behind this Trump agenda. And you're right, I mean I wish President Trump didn't pick all the people for his cabinet from the House majority because we have a very slim majority and if we lose a special election or two, then these Democrats could possibly take control.
Speaker 4: So that's a problem.
Speaker 2: Bill, Yeah, Akeem Jefferies is waiting in the wings to have more. All he's going to do to take pot shots at the decision makers and we could go back easily and in two years it's got to stay this way. The only way to change the course of this country is to control the presidency and the Congress for about eight to twelve year period. That can do it well. If we go back and forth, there's no hope. Once again, Jeff crue Er, thanks for coming on the Bill cunning m Show. We'll see what happens. Your column is great. The headline is six weeks until our long national nightmare is over. And now you got to picture of Joe Biden. There, my god, it looks like a bad picture. Professor Irwin Corey, and that's the guy the media refused to cover lack of mental decline because they didn't fit their political agenda.
Speaker 4: And that was said, exactly right, exactly right. Thank you, Bill, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: My friend Jeff Career, thank you very much. All let's continue with more and reading the situation where we are today. It is so sad how we got ourself in this position, and if the National Meeting and the Democratic Party had their way, it'd be worse. Imagine four more years or eight years of Tim Walls and Kamala Harris. So even though I see problems with the Trumpster and which eighty vance I'm waiting to see what's going to happen. Imagine if the opposite had taken place. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live at Shome of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred. Wow, there ain't Anders pitch a swing in a high.
Speaker 9: Fly d pum center field.
Speaker 2: It is dumb.
Speaker 9: Hello, New York U Stiggin Solace sends the Guards to the division series.
Speaker 2: I'm mob Seman home play.
Speaker 9: A towering solo Homer to left center to end this marathon incredible playoff game. Cleveland walks it off in the fifteenth tenning.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, quiet, I'm Scots, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 12: All right, Say, well, that was the great Tom Hamilton on the call. They're correct, that is correct.
Speaker 11: They're young Rock and Tom Hamilton today, who is called Cleveland Indians Guardians games on the radio there for thirty five seasons. Is the twenty twenty five recipient of the Ford ceed Frick Award for Excellence in Broadcasting. And Tom Hamilton will enter the Baseball Hall of Fame next year. You're a big well deserved, yes, well deserved, a good man. So Marty's got He's in the Hall of Fame. In Cincinnati. Tom Hamilton is in the Hall of Fame now in Cleveland.
Speaker 12: How about a battle royale Marty and Tom for ownership of Ohio to rule for a thousand years.
Speaker 11: I don't know that'd be big, both of them doing a game had be unbelievable.
Speaker 12: By the way, if everyone's wondering, what's going on right now? The great America and here I am the below average American. So it's Willy's birthday today, correct, right? So the rumor going around the office here is he was summoned home by the People's judge for his quote early birthday present unquote. Can you confirm or deny? Can't say, can't say rock, can't say no?
Speaker 2: What else you got?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 11: The Stoode Reporter is a proud service over your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers tame Star quality. You can feel the beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one, three, eight, three, one fifty one twenty four spots.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 11: We also want to thank this week special thanks to ACR gun Eyed Pools and Spas running a holiday special right now during December. You can call today and swim this spring by the King of Self frank ziebell acrgun eyed pools dot Com. Tell me about Joe Burrow, U Zach Taylor said today a rock that Joe Burrow still has that sore knee. He will practice and play Sunday in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 12: Were about his stolen articles out of his home in the break in, say they have.
Speaker 11: Not released any any word about what was taken. So in the brazen h on the Merlery.
Speaker 2: The mean streets of Upper Anderson.
Speaker 11: Wow, Now I know, I'm sure he I'm sure he loves having his house, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean there's one of.
Speaker 11: The pictures of it are going on internet. One station put up a helicopter. I'm thinking, you know that guy is like private is all get out, I guess, and it's like, you know, I'm moving or something.
Speaker 12: So I know some folks that live out that way, and they tell me that whoever broke in lightly went out and down through the woods because because there's one way in and one way out of that place, right, it's not like you kind of can pass through it. So they think that the person on that But if you were going to break in there and here's the thing that like back there, there's a lot of woods and it's not lit up, so you can do whatever you want back to right, So they probably broke in, went down through the woods, made their way down the five mile road there. I get jumped in the car and went out the out the gate there. What about the what about the quote unquote female that was at the house, seg what she's saying?
Speaker 2: Is she talking?
Speaker 11: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Florence. It's Party Town Holiday Party this Friday in Florence from five to eight pm. Wide receiver Jamar Chase of the Bengals AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance in the victory Monday night at Dallas. Chase had a totaled a season high fourteen receptions, one hundred and seventy seventy yards and two touchdowns, including that game winner with a minute to go.
Speaker 2: He is so good. He's good.
Speaker 12: I mean, you can do anything with him, and he's and he's available.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing with t Higgins.
Speaker 12: I always I mean, I think there would have been more of an effort to sign him, but he's got that thing attached to him where he's he's injured a lot.
Speaker 11: Jamar Chase seemingly always plays, and now they're they're giving him running plays. Yeah, he gets the place, put the ball in his hands. But football is not hard.
Speaker 12: Everyone over thinks that it's about getting the ball in the hands of your best player A and B taking advantage of the other team's weakest player or part of the team.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's what you do. That's how you went.
Speaker 11: College basketball Tonight, Cumberland and NKU at six thirty on fifty five KRC. Colgate will meet number five Kentucky at eight on ESPN fifteen thirty, U TEP and Louisville. Back to baseball Hot Stove League Tonight, get the latest on the Winter meetings.
Speaker 2: And the Reds six to seven.
Speaker 11: One of the special guests tonight will be a new Red's pitcher, Brady Singer, along with Red's Hall of Famer Bronson Arroyo. I'm sure if he'll talk about his recent appearance on The Mask Singer. He was on The Mask Singer, and I think one of the panelists recognized his voice and they picked him. He was on The Mask Singer like about a week ago or.
Speaker 2: So you watch that show? No, does anybody watch that show?
Speaker 11: I don't know, but I mean I just I was sitting there and saw a couple of highlights and they said it was Bronson Arroyo.
Speaker 2: He's living a life right now.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 12: He's made a bunch of money, yep, and he just goes around, plays some concerts here and there, goes on the mask.
Speaker 2: Singer. Not a bad gig, say a bad gig. If you can get a look at look at your future after this.
Speaker 11: I don't know if you say it. Play on Wednesday, along with you.
Speaker 9: You belong with me, this singer, along with you, you along with me?
Speaker 2: Give it to me. There you go. You can you sing? I could never sing either.
Speaker 12: I always wanted to be like I always was in fashion with the doors when I was growing up and Jim Morris and all that, and I saw I always wanted to be a singer, and I would like, you know. So my dad was like, all right, let me let me see you, let me hear, let me hear you sing. So I get it, you know, roadhouse Blues. I'm kind of I think I'm nailing it. And he's like, let me tell you, son, you're you have a couple of things you're good at.
Speaker 2: Singing isn't one of them?
Speaker 12: Go grab that the ball over there, quit the singer thing.
Speaker 2: But here's work on that. Yeah, but here's the deal.
Speaker 12: I always you know that the American Idol show, that show is filled with kids whose parents weren't realistic with them. I didn't tell them the hard facts when they were young. Hey you can't sing, but maybe there's there's other thing you can do. They told me you were a great singer. You're a great singer, and they're terrible.
Speaker 11: And there probably singing in church, probably singing you know at uh you know, family gathering exists and that everything else.
Speaker 2: But when they hit the big stage like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but if you're you're singing in front of your family, your your family's naturally if you know, like a lot of families are gonna.
Speaker 2: Go, oh yeah, you sound great, he sound terrible.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 12: You got to be honest with people. You want the hard facts in life, say good or bad. You want to know where you stand.
Speaker 11: Plus I think two rocks some of those some of those shows, now, those singing shows.
Speaker 2: Have kind of met their match. I don't know how.
Speaker 11: Many more singers are there in the world. I mean really and truly, I mean it's well and with auto tune now you can make anybody sound decent.
Speaker 2: That's true. So yeah, I don't either. So but let's see what else is going on? What else is about? That's about it? Give me an update on Willie.
Speaker 12: Where's he at?
Speaker 2: I just heard he was summoned home, summoned home, and I guess, uh, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Maybe hopefully what is uh maybe those guys didn't get him in Burglary.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had to go him and check the polay short state.
Speaker 11: Maybe that maybe he's you know, maybe he was uh forewarned about a possible attack.
Speaker 12: Maybe maybe they came in, they stole that that painting that was above the fireplace before the wreath got put up there.
Speaker 2: Bet he got back before they took the wreath.
Speaker 12: So Dave has just said to us that Fand was reporting that North Carolina the tar Heels are finalizing a deal with Bill Belichick.
Speaker 11: I guess, and I saw this morning where one of his I guess demands to get the job was that his son would take over for him once he's done.
Speaker 12: His son, Steve Belichick, is the defensive coordinator for Washington, the Huskies college football. So he wants to bring him over coach for a year or two and then hand the gig off to his son. I'm not sure that's how it works. Now, let's talk about Bill Belichick. Do you think that will work? Do you think him as a college coach and all the things you gotta do and you got to recruit, You gotta recruit, you know, you gotta you know, manage the portal, you gotta manage. Nil, is it gonna work?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 2: Is it gonna work?
Speaker 11: I'm sure Rock that he will have cohorts and assistance to the assistance handling that and he'll just kind of oversee the entire operation.
Speaker 12: Now, one thing you must be able to do as a college coach is you've got to recruit young talent. And if you've seen his girlfriend, you know that he can recruit.
Speaker 2: Talent.
Speaker 11: Hopefully he's a little bit more effervescent in his talks with the family, because you know he can be. We're on to Cincinnati, you know, I mean he can you know, short answers and everything else.
Speaker 12: I think him being in the media for the past I think that's helped him kind of relate and becoming unrelatable to the audience.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: But if they're bringing him in.
Speaker 1: And well, I would say that Travis Kelchi has had a lot Kelsey has had a lot of big catches in his career, this would be the biggest.
Speaker 2: There you go. He's got a little humor too.
Speaker 12: But if they bring him in and and the grand scheme is to turn it over to his son, that that's going to start off good and it's.
Speaker 11: Going to end well, you'll probably stay there for a few years and then come back to the pros.
Speaker 2: What do you think? I mean, I don't know. Seventy four, I think seventy six, seventy four.
Speaker 11: I think I would have never guessed North Carolina, would you No, I would think it would be something.
Speaker 12: I think it's kind of tough kid there too, because it's you know, there's it's kind of an academic school, and you know they're they're kind.
Speaker 11: Of well and you know you recruit now Rock, all it is is money. That's what it is, you know, and I it's n I l now you don't uh you know. I mean, if if you're a little Rock and you're sitting in uh on the west side of the west side of town over there, and the door knocks, and all of a sudden, Bill Belichick walks in. You're saying, where do I sign? Or Nick Saban or somebody you know, somebody like that?
Speaker 2: What he hayes?
Speaker 11: You know somebody like that, And you're automatically like, holy crap, you know what he hates is sitting there Nick Saban sitting on my on our couch.
Speaker 2: Talking about it. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 11: That's where I was like, uh, you know, I got my pen here, where do I sign?
Speaker 12: So here's how recruiting the evolution of recruiting, in my opinion, So when I was getting recruited, you the big selling point was the tradition in the school and the coach, right and for me, the four horsemen, Lou Holtz and the new Rockney boom.
Speaker 2: I was in.
Speaker 12: Okay, Then it became facilities, and then okay, who has the best facilities, who's building a ten.
Speaker 2: Million dollar weight rooms? Who's doing that?
Speaker 12: The kids want the shiny toys right right it is now in the past three years moved to the dough.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 12: I mean these college coaches I talked to all throughout the year telling me that that's the part they hate because they say, look, recruiting is such a grind.
Speaker 2: It's not fun, said, but it is.
Speaker 12: You get enjoyment at it going into a kid's house and talking about the program and the facilities you've built and all the different things that you can offer. And now the kids go, all right, that's what I'm trying to pay me. I mean, what a killer? Right, what an absolute killer to a coach. Today's college football is none of that anymore. It's like how much speaking of college football and how bizarres become so Charles Huff Okay, the head coach of Marshall. They beat Louisiana last week in the Sun Belt Conference championship. He goes ten and three, they won the sun Belt Conference and he just now a day or two ago takes the Southern miss job, a team that I think won one or two games last year. And the reports are now that all of the Marshall football team is going to or has already entered the portal.
Speaker 2: Now they got a ball game on like the twenty seventh. They may not have any players. I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: That's the same thing with the Ohio used coach. They won. They trounced Miami in the MAC Championship game. And then I'm looking on the phone and like what two or three hours later, Tim Alvin is off to Charlotte. They're going what you know, like literally hours after that game, he's he's moved on to Charlotte.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm thinking, you know, what the heck.
Speaker 12: Tim Albyn and all those guys, Scott History and all those guys have done a phenomenal job with that program that is not easy to win in Ohio.
Speaker 2: It's cold, it's you know, right, all that sort of deal.
Speaker 12: And then what they had a ton of players beginning the season, entered a transfer portally, they lost I think five starters after through spring ball, entered the portal, jumped up dump jump ship and they come back, rally the troops and win the MAC Glory Glory, hallelujah.
Speaker 11: And then you know, they've had a tradition there. Frank Solis has been there for what I mean, years and years and years. All that time, he's in the he's in the Hall of Fame. But he's had success. So is their basketball team. Yeah, you know, so I don't know, Rocket, It's just talking to somebody last night too. They said it's all in I L Now that's it. I mean all these schools, like you said, ten million dollars, this, ten million dollars weight room, this, this and this and this, how much money on paying bingo? The Green Salad of Salvation Amen segment. This has been fun. Give me a stuge report, Rock, in honor of a happy birthday to Willie and where he's at, where he is a celebrating who knows boy, We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 2: Bags of cash all they're after his bags and cats. There you go, right there, Rock, seven hundred WLW