Speaker 1: Who don't get angry with me, Baby Hackney Diamonds Era of Stones. If you love the Rolling Stones that I do. Join us tomorrow. That's and by the way, tomorrow's Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dwight. For the first part of the day thought it was Thursday. Magical that happened.
Speaker 1: Now when you guys told me today was Friday, it was like sticking my hand in my pocket pulling out of twenty. I didn't know I had tomorrow Saturday. Join us at the Moose Lodge forty six fifteen.
Speaker 2: Just say Moose Lodge on Fagan Bush on Fagan Boos, Moose Lodges. Can there be on the seven?
Speaker 3: Actually, yes, there is.
Speaker 2: It's not Thoroughbreds and Dixie.
Speaker 3: And there's seven Moose lodges and six squirrel lodges. Moose and Squirrel. Is that dollar out?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Music City Stones at the tribute band out of Nashville.
Speaker 3: They're coming there.
Speaker 1: Show starts at six. There's gonna be stones. Remember billion a bit on other auction items.
Speaker 3: Come on out. Let's do some good for the neighborhood. For a great Louisvillion called Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: All right, who did you pick from the sales staff. I'm Tony. It's nice to me. Oh is that Maddie I did? I didn't even see mad You got a new haircut. I don't even recognized I got a new looks good. You look older, more sophisticated. I'm not supposed to say that to all the things. Sophisticated is awful in the hand. But oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Mature, what's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: Well, let's get carried and sophisticated with your new haircut.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I'm so glad to be back to trivia.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh you were back, and you were really good at it last time, especially mocking Dwight. You know, I listened to the show what.
Speaker 4: My grandmother listens every day.
Speaker 3: She might be what's your name?
Speaker 4: Gloria, Gloria and Papa. And she texted me after and she said, you need to give them. Oh my, I don't know if I'm allowed to say that, girl, get him Wow.
Speaker 2: When I listened to the podcast and when she went dwy I dropped my phone. It was laughing so hard. She was into it. All right, So you won last time. We're gonna do it again. Where at three hundred and sixty dollars We'll go to three hundred and eighty dollars right now. If you guys get eight in the next ten questions, correct Crusade for Children Trivia Up with Maddie, Dave, and Dwight all sharing a brain that should be should be fun.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Some of the theme song, Oh this Glory, Gloria.
Speaker 2: This is for your granny.
Speaker 4: Oh, Gloria, this is for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard this Gloria poops.
Speaker 4: Oh she's rolling her eyes right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's rolling her eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And is their husband Papa, Papa, papa, Oh, papa papa, Oh, porage, please papa. They smoke a pipe?
Speaker 4: No, I one of those caps though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got drivers like yeah, like a Brian Johnson.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, I got to have.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: I gotta have brunch with. We need mimosas with these two. Yes, all right, here we go. Question number one. You will not have a chance to answer this one because it is a kiss question. Okay, all right, Question number one, I got a question.
Speaker 5: You, Yes, Paul Stanley.
Speaker 2: Question number one, you can answer it as a Frayley because the question is about Ace Frayley. Oh no, you're you're Laane Staley. Sorry, yeah, go ahead, peop Paul. Question one, what is Ace Frayley's persona name in the band. There's two answers. I will take space Man, space Ace, give me the Why do you always put your ding in my space? Give me, give me, give me, give me? Here you go.
Speaker 1: What you say, space many space a space ace or spaceman is correct.
Speaker 2: He used to dress up and you know kiss Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: There was a cat, a space man by the way, a big scary man.
Speaker 2: Jean's Simons. He's scary, that big old tongue. And then what was the starman? The Starman?
Speaker 3: I got a question for.
Speaker 5: You, like they never.
Speaker 2: Take it off. They never take it off of One of their marketing plans was that they put real blood in the ink they did comic book. They did, so we were getting We were like seven four of them.
Speaker 3: They went red cross pulls and blood out of them.
Speaker 2: The tank like a tank and the blood was in the ink on It was the greatest sales tactic ever.
Speaker 4: That's so weird.
Speaker 2: It was so weird, but.
Speaker 4: It's so kiss it definitely.
Speaker 2: Comic book, Maddie, what do you know about animals? Are you an animal person?
Speaker 4: Animals?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go question to Maddie. What type of creature or animal is a sidewinder? A sidewinder a sidewinder by a lancer of snake?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What kind of animals do you have at your house?
Speaker 4: I have two cats and one dog?
Speaker 2: Okay? What are the name of the cats? This is and Coco?
Speaker 4: Our dog is named body?
Speaker 3: You love him? You leave the house?
Speaker 4: I did, I always do, and I get I'm the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't see you later. Are Cocoa and Ben a holes to your dolls?
Speaker 4: Are they Fenn not Ben?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 4: They get along pretty well. In fact, I think they get along with a dog better than they get along with each other.
Speaker 3: Did you name the cat Finn after Jim Finn here? Well?
Speaker 4: No, sorry Jim. It's short for defenestrate thanks to my husband, which means need to be thrown out of a window. And he was thrown out of a window as a kitten.
Speaker 3: Your husband was thrown out of a window as a kitten.
Speaker 2: Not yet, Fenn was your husband's windows mental and that's why he married you. Exactly put the pieces together for everybody. I got it, I got it all right? Uh Dave you ready?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 2: Here's the science question.
Speaker 3: Founds.
Speaker 2: What is produced when a magnet spins in a coil of wire?
Speaker 5: What is produced when a magnet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's pretty simple. Everyone knows this.
Speaker 3: They do when a magnet spins and a coil of wire.
Speaker 6: Coil of wire, coil like energy and resistant electricity.
Speaker 3: Electricity is you got electricity. That's the only thing that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Let's go entergy, I mean energy electricity.
Speaker 3: Let's right, let's go with midnight start electric.
Speaker 2: Electricity. You when you were a kid, a magnet and the coil and they'll just spin it and it creates.
Speaker 1: We used to go down the hardware sort of say where's your magnets and coils? They say it's right over by the orange electricity hose.
Speaker 2: I guess that was just more sophisticated. That could be it.
Speaker 4: Making your own electricity back in your day, right, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know? You a getting your hair cutting? Cool and just one time doing this? Please say Dwight wing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she did at the last staff meeting.
Speaker 2: It was so cute. You said something right out of Lucy goes Dwight.
Speaker 3: Not cool.
Speaker 2: Extra point for her, right. Uh. Question four for anybody, what is a male camel known as what is a male camel?
Speaker 1: Mister camel, It's mister camel. That's an easy one.
Speaker 2: I m.
Speaker 5: The humpster.
Speaker 3: What is a male camel? Hmmm?
Speaker 5: Is he a bull?
Speaker 3: I don't know a ball. I don't see genders.
Speaker 2: It's admirable, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I'll just call everybody camel.
Speaker 2: I go with bull.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Bull?
Speaker 2: What is a male camel? Known as final answer a bull?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not I don't know. I'm not comfortable with that answer. Oh way, Toya told you was bull?
Speaker 2: Nice job, Dave, good job, thank you.
Speaker 3: How question is that?
Speaker 2: That was four? All right?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: This question could be answered by my mother or my three sisters because they shop a lot. Hey, has your sister? Is your sister like to shop?
Speaker 1: Maybe she would like to shop with me to the Vaneta and we could go from lots of patha at the w shop perhats.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad. They could answer this in like six seconds. What is forty percent of forty? You know you grab it? You don't know it's it's forty dollars sixteen? Like? How much is that?
Speaker 5: Sixteen?
Speaker 3: Sixteen?
Speaker 1: Quick mass rain man sixteen?
Speaker 2: That was like a MILLI second I heard that before. I need to take him shopping next time.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Dave, Yeah, you go over the boat with me and play some cards. Later we'll watch Wapner.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna go back to Yeah, we're gonna go back to Maddie for insects. Here all, here we go question six for Maddie. And then you all can chime in, and you pumper out a butterfly this multiple choice. A butterfly has two, four or six legs. A butterfly has two four or six legs.
Speaker 3: Gonna be six, three on each side.
Speaker 4: No, I think two or four.
Speaker 2: This is just a guess.
Speaker 3: I think it's six.
Speaker 2: It's a guest, dude, it's a guess unless you were one of those kids that tortured him and pinned them to you pin them to a piece of a piece of paper.
Speaker 5: And two seems to seems too wobbly. I'm not sure they can balance.
Speaker 3: Out of man. One in the front, one in the middle, one of the back.
Speaker 5: That's three four.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't over four?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, ding it, Nope.
Speaker 1: Six, it's six six.
Speaker 3: Hey, And just so you know, the middle legs of the butterflies are the most sensual.
Speaker 5: The sensual butterflies have seven.
Speaker 3: My nickname for Courtney Donaho is my sensual butter fry.
Speaker 2: Right, well, you're a butterfly now because it used to be a worm.
Speaker 4: What is it? Are you serious? Caterpillar?
Speaker 2: Caterpillar, mister electric.
Speaker 3: I want to show you a picture real quick as we'll get your reaction on air.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: I want you to look at my wife, and I want you to look at me.
Speaker 2: Oh you showing the fat picture. Yeah, it looks you shouldn't have said it's you. You should have said, who is this.
Speaker 3: Is the worst husband? Does it? This looks like I'm wearing a fat suit in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Everybody at home, Oh my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, that does not look like you look at.
Speaker 3: Thank God for hot blondes with low self.
Speaker 1: Esteem, no doubt in drugs, and let's she never sobers up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Dave, Yeah, no, Dwight, yes, stop looking at your fat picture and feeling good about it. My hot wife looking about she is so pretty in that. How many chance is that when I would see them together, I would go because they were broken up, and I said, who's handled the breakup better?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because when we first started dating. When we first started dating, I was playing ice hockey. I was running marathons. I was in shape.
Speaker 2: And then all right, Dwight you ready, yes, how many horns does the average African black rhino have? One? Or two?
Speaker 3: It's two, one here and one here. There's one here and one here, and they're big.
Speaker 2: Two horns are bigger on the African. Yes, black rhinos of them two horns.
Speaker 3: And the full name is Ryana.
Speaker 2: Ris Hey, they have two. Sadly they're hunted for just their horns.
Speaker 3: And here's something.
Speaker 1: The front horn is known as the pasequious and I'm serious.
Speaker 2: And the top horn is a narsia. You know it's creepy.
Speaker 4: I really can't tell. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Because I took rhy mad Man.
Speaker 4: That was so convincing.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm a trusting person. Called that gullible.
Speaker 1: But listen, you work in sales. Here's my biggest biggest tips to you. If you answer quickly enough, people believe you.
Speaker 3: What the work.
Speaker 4: Company to me?
Speaker 2: Ask me the how many people? How many seats are in Wrigley Field thirty two three and sixty one? Fantastic? You are amazing. Yeah, there's a creepy thing. I've always found creepy, they say, the horn of the Ryan know is basically like oh, it's basically made up of like your your fingernails.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yes.
Speaker 3: It can. Just one more point of order. The front horn is the most sensuous horn of both.
Speaker 4: Much like butterflies.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Question eight is going to have to go around the horn. Okay, so one, two, three, back to day, Dwight. Ready, Uh, there are eight planets in the Solar System. You must name them, not in a row from the distance from the Sun, but you need to name all eight. And you were going to go in a row here, So, Dwight, I got.
Speaker 6: Uratus, Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Pluto.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I mean.
Speaker 2: You missed.
Speaker 3: Planet.
Speaker 4: She's removed, smoved.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got that, but you got one wrong.
Speaker 3: That means.
Speaker 2: Pluto was a you missed the question.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. Pluto was a planet where I grew up.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty four. I didn't ask you the question in nineteen seventy eight. I don't care.
Speaker 5: The other one question wrong. The other one's Neptune.
Speaker 2: Neptune, and which was the last one? I don't know. You're sitting on it.
Speaker 4: You're sorry, right forgot about that one.
Speaker 2: You're like, Oh, what's the last one? All right? Question number nine? Mandy Mandy Man, Maddie.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey Man, Mandy, Mandy.
Speaker 4: It's good to see you, Troy. What you got?
Speaker 2: Oh? Very good, very well done, very well done. Who is the villain in Disney's one hundred and one Dalmatians?
Speaker 4: Oh, Corella Deville.
Speaker 2: Woh that's a good one.
Speaker 4: I loved that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've gotten too wrong. So you have to get this question right, and I'm gonna put you've got too wrong. You thought four legs instead of six wrong, So that's too wrong.
Speaker 3: Growing up?
Speaker 2: Okay, argue all you want. The teacher says, no, you don't get any credit for its Give me a, give me a Dwight win.
Speaker 4: Dwight. You're right, this is the person, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you have to answer this question. If you get it wrong, the kids won't get money and they will suffer. So it'll be your fault.
Speaker 3: Not my kids.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you the names of the traveling Wilberries. You're gonna tell me who is the youngest out of Bob Dylan. Go ahead, though, go ahead, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison or Jeff Lynn, who's the youngest.
Speaker 5: He's the deadest.
Speaker 2: Answer for all the money, you are committed to that answer.
Speaker 1: I remember we were in Gainesville and we didn't have an acoustic guitar, so I took some popsicles and made it, and then we made a record.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Tom Petty.
Speaker 2: Here for all the money. The kids will get what they need. They'll get the incubators, they'll get the medicine to Petty on Dwight Whitney's answer of Tom Petty as the youngest member of the Traveling Wilbary, my.
Speaker 3: Dan, he's already out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. That was the only one that didn't wear diapers when we recorded the Wilburry Rickord.
Speaker 2: Maddie, you are the best, great haircut, great hair.
Speaker 3: She's okay.
Speaker 2: She got married. She want to be more sophisticated. She got the hair let her. Maddie mccarcock.
Speaker 3: Mattie mccarcock went up the hill. Maddie mccorcock came down and went biddle.
Speaker 2: She came into the in the salon. Maddie mccarco, what you're doing here? Are you going to get your marriage haircut.
Speaker 1: Indeed, they I'll just go home with a Mcorco house and watch Braveheart every.
Speaker 4: Night, two every single night.
Speaker 1: Yep, he puts on the outfit and if it's like, what's a good Scottish meal?
Speaker 6: On my way into work today, I got behind it a jeep and on the hatchback was a dent and I thought, oh, maybe you backed into something or somebody hits you in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: You look at it and said, this isn't an insurance claim. I don't know who did it.
Speaker 6: It's going to be too expensive to fix, so I'm just gonna let it go wheen. No, you can get it fixed, and get it fixed affordably with the simplebodyshop dot com. Go to that website, the simple bodyshop dot com, click on choose a service, and once you do that, you'll see all of the services and all of the prices. No mystery, no talking to the manager, no eight hours of labor might be two hundred and fifty dollars instead of two thousand.
Speaker 5: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: You can fix your car again, have that beautiful vehicle back that you always loved, and not be out a lot of money What a great gift. If your wife is kind of down about her hatchback being dinged, pick it up one day while she's at work, take it in. They can get it done in less than two hours. What a great surprise. That would be most jobs same day the simplebody shop dot com. Then you can take that beautiful car and cruise into Saint Matthew's and go to Latsa Pasta and get ready for the holidays. Our families are coming in. We got the keishas for breakfast. We got the lunch meat for sandwiches. We got the family sized entrees for not Thanksgiving Day. Grab some Christmas sale, grab some craft beer, Tony seasonal cheeses, and pumpkin ravioli.
Speaker 2: While at last I got a text for a buddy of mine, Mark k New, and he said, man, we talked about lots of pasta gainst Jeanie goes, I'm so hungry right now because we talked about the keish, We talked about the ravioli, how you could just cook it up in four minutes, and you have one of those meals that you can pay big money for in an Italian restaurant, and you just you dropped the ravioli four minutes later you pulling it out. The goat cheese raviol is my favorite. I put a little parmesant, real parmesan cheese, not the craft stuff which you can get at, but correct, and I put it on the plate first, and then put the raveol and then drizzle the really expensive olive oil on top. And then you are in business. And it takes four minutes. That's it, and then people have a great meal. Plus grab a loaf from lots of Pasta, bake that day. If you look at the label of lots of Pasta's breads, there's four ingredients because that's how they made bread.
Speaker 5: That just as bread stuff.
Speaker 2: That's how they made bread five hundred years ago, and that's how they make it. Lots of Pasta thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the Heart of Saint Matthews. Back after this on news radio eight forty whas