Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let you tako one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. All right. Hey, we're gonna be reminding you throughout the day here on JR R. In advance of Hurricane Milton. If you don't already have our free iHeart Radio app, you may want to put it on a smart device or two. In the event, you know, major power outages or we're knocked off the air, something happens to our tower, we are still on the air via the iHeart Radio app, and you can stay connected to us that way.
Speaker 3: And it's not just pimping our app by any means. It's that you're gonna want to know what's going on if you if your TV's out and any other source you go to.
Speaker 2: So and it's it's not. The iHeart Radio app is thousands of radio stations and free. Yeah. So it's just it's it's another good safety device to have to help you ride out the storm and in the aftermath. Yeah. How many times have you heard that wearing this together? You heard it yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's they broke that one out again. I know, I heard a hunker down yesterday too. It is going to be a big storm now.
Speaker 2: So I really I don't think anybody in their right mind is taking it lightly. Now you get the very recent memory of Helene in an entire tri state area that was caught completely off guard. So uh, let's begin in Toronto, canaday eh, longtime Toronto police officer is charged with alleged alcohol theft. Whoa, whoa, whoa one more time. Hey, a long time Toronto police officer charged in alleged alcohol theft. It happened Friday afternoon around three thirty. Is it proven yet? Because I heard alleged. Everything is alleged until you have your day in course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I invented the word alleged. Yeah remember, but so.
Speaker 2: Scenario you walked into a liquor store, took three bottles of liquor off the shelf and just walked out. Come on, man, it's not a benefit you get there, sirum. We have you know, we we're on the record. We have tons of respect for our law enforcement and first responder community. But look, don't abuse that. Come on night. It's been a cop forever. And he said, I just walk in, take three bottles of booze. Now, granted it was three point thirty on Friday afternoon. Maybe he was getting ready for the weekend, and maybe it just had a tough week. But still, you gotta you got to bust out the card or the cash, buddy.
Speaker 3: Swipe the card, tap it, man, I love I mean, I've had it for a couple years or however long. And when it first was coming out, the tapping your card thing. I'm sorry to sidetrack this early, but that thing. Love it, dude. You know, Kia, I don't have to stick the card in and then it doesn't work, or you gotta do this.
Speaker 2: You gotta talk to the numbers. No, he doesn't go to court until November fourteenth.
Speaker 3: I wondered, he's not gonna sit in jail out at moments he wasn't put in jail.
Speaker 2: He's just you know, okay, cited for had an interesting situation play out literally on a Quantus Airlines flight from Sydney to Tokyo in another Do Do flight? Is it? No? No, it does have to do with body parts though. You know how most airlines now you have a screen in a seat in front of you that you can you know, dial up whatever kind of entertainment they offer in the in flight yeah, or the flight yeah. Whatever. So there was something wrong with the in flight entertainment system that wouldn't let individuals select movies to play. So they decided to just pump the same movie through every seat on the plane. After a few passengers had suggested the same movie, they're like, oh, okay, we'll go with that one. Oh no. It was an R rated film starring Dakota Johnson and Sean Penn called Daddy O. Now keep in mind, this flight is full of all types of people, all ages, families included. DADDIOU started playing on every screen in the plane for about forty minutes before they decided to do something about the a language, the sexual material, the graphic, nudia, nudity is that a fully erect penis all really So you cuts, look, if you're an adult and you want to watch that, fine, But that they just decided, let's just send the R rated movie to everybody here on the flight without reading the room. Whose whose decision? Quantus Airlines. The in flight crew decided to go with Daddy O because several passengers had all suggested that one if they could only watch one.
Speaker 3: I mean I'd be in but well sure, I mean cases minus fully erect penis.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to see that in the middle of your flight? Nothing that a fully erect penis. Also, there were several scenes where sexting was involved and they zoomed in on the actual text that was being set. Really and yeah, so you had parents scrambling.
Speaker 3: To yeah, God, anyone is fun with kids nose when they're young. I know we have some listeners. I'm sure that have kids at that age. I remember my wife and not the first time that we flew with the little ones when they were really little, it was pack all these bags of stuff for them to do, like sticky things on the window.
Speaker 2: Just try to keep them occupied in quiet. That's it. And then you got a dog. It's dead. Wow. Very British headline of the week contender here. Okay, well I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Yesterday's headline for those that want to know or keeping track, was the stolen Vienna sausage led to a nursing home stabbing. This one is British, does not involve the sea word, which is amazing to me. Okay, pair caught.
Speaker 2: With ketamine filled kinder eggs in their bums at Fields. Creamfields is a music festival, an electronic music festival. Hair caught with ketamine filled Kinder eggs, those little plastic eggs that they sell with the chocolates and toy inside. They had procured a few of those, taken out the things that usually come with the children's candy toy and filled yes, which they were planning on selling and distributing at the electronic music That's remind people.
Speaker 3: I had a buddy who used to cook up ked, not cook it up, but do ketamine, like make batches of it in his bathtub in college.
Speaker 2: So it's it's that's the tranquilizer. Dude, I'm not even that's not the part that they had these eggs in their Yeah, I mean in their bums. That's an Eastern special that should be in the movie Daddy. Yeah, might have been if they to play longer. Lynchin Tago on demand download the iHeartRadio out right. You need some help