Speaker 1: On Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. This hour brought to you by JR R and Bud Lights Thursday night football pregame Action. We are headed to Brevard County.
Speaker 2: Palm Bay, Siggy.
Speaker 1: Is that an American bar on a Melobar road?
Speaker 3: Yep, We're out there starting at six six to eight Thursday. Concert tickets this Thursday for Big j r R Shows. Monster Jamie said as well, and uh for all you Monster jam fans and of course the b w ocoozies and stickers while they last. So come join us, Siggi's Thursday starting at six.
Speaker 1: And even if you're not like a big football person, come on, it's the holidays. Come on, let's have a little Christmas toast, have a little pop there you go. Yeah, there'll be a bucket specials while we're out there. Obviously, Uh, I know how excited you get whenever the name Pamela Anderson is spoken. Oh definitely, And how could you not. Her Baywatch swimsuit is becoming a history oracle artifact. That red swimsuit that she wore during bay Watch is gonna be loaned to the Design Museum in London from Germany's Bikini Art Museum, which is dedicated to swimwear and bikini culture. Finally, a reason to go to a museum. You know, I'm not trying to be crude here. That's a great way to start a sentence.
Speaker 3: Orry, what right could you even be handed that bikini without? You know, no, you know, your average red blooded American heathen, that's us. It's gonna do exactly what you're insinuating, exactly what don't We don't even need to say what it is.
Speaker 1: There could be a hundred of those that she wore over the course of being on Baywatch, the one that they happen to have. You know, you've already conjured up in your head. You know where it's been how many times? And it's you've already written the fantasy for yourself. You got it. It's validation is all it is.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have a real problem in this museum, you know, with those that.
Speaker 1: You know. Put some rainex on the glass case.
Speaker 2: Why is this guy over there? Is he manipulated?
Speaker 3: It's the new Pam's and it's right next to the fair and Fawcet one.
Speaker 1: You remember where Pam started out right where she start Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a Moulsen girl, Canadian Moulson girl.
Speaker 1: That's how she broke. I'm pretty sure. So if you're gonna be in London and swing by the Design Museum and if you don't catch that, I guess it'll eventually be back in germanyast Bikini Art Museum. I've seen.
Speaker 3: I've seen London, I've seen France, I've seen Pammies underpants.
Speaker 1: A right, let's go to Pennsylvania. Thirty six year old, you go to Pennsylvania. I'm gonna hang out at the museum back here for a bit longer. Yeah, yeah, I figured as much. Thirty six year old Pennsylvania man named Keaton Gaines completely lost his mind while under the influence of drugs. Keaton shows up at some woman's home naked, told her quote, it's time to meet the Lord, and then he started pummeling her. She manages to escape long enough to call nine to one to one. In the meantime, Keaton locks himself in a bathroom with the woman's husband and two children. Oh god, he's still nude. Yeah, totally nude. He's got the woman's husband and two children in the bathroom. He did not harm them. They claim he spent most of the time in there, locked in the bathroom with them, praying loudly and drinking the toilet water. Now, when police arrived, they tried to remove Keaton from the residence. He resisted and said no, oh, you're the cops. This is a fight. They tried to subdue him, but he repeatedly punched and kicked the officers. One officer suffered broken ribs, the other suffered a broken bone in his hand. He was eventually given a sedative and taken to the hospital to be checked out shoot him. He's since been arraigned on various charges, including aggravated assault, assault of a law enforcement and resisting arrest.
Speaker 2: Broken rib hurts for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Hit him with the taser at least when he's got his face in that toilet that way, you have no risk of hitting the kid with it, you know, with a stray bullet.
Speaker 2: Hit him with the taser.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised there's nothing in here about the husband doing anything to try to you know, Oh, he's colardly. You got you got your two kids in there with some naked dude.
Speaker 3: That's why he's protecting you know what I'm saying, he's watching his offspring, so he's like, I don't want to really, you know, this guy to flip out and hurt my kids.
Speaker 1: That's my guess. Unclear what kind of drugs Keaton was on, but beat him with the plunger or what he was praying for.
Speaker 3: There's a plunger right there that some bitch has his head in the toilet drinking the water.
Speaker 1: This is when you need the poo knife right rest.
Speaker 3: No, the plunger, that that wooden part of the plunger is gonna be way better. They're a poo knife, the handle and a plunger. I mean that thing's kind of not sharp with a rusty pooh knife. No, that's not it's not a blade like a like a serrated edge that's gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: Be like a dull speak for your own pooh knife.
Speaker 3: The other butter knife. Have a serious you ain't have a knife. Don't try to act manly. If you're wondering what we're muttering about. They sell those online.
Speaker 1: For uh for you know, they're not Every household has a great suction and a super flusher like pop. No, it's not the power flusher.
Speaker 2: It's for the large loaf.
Speaker 1: You have that audio handy. Yeah, by the way, I know he's find it. He had a he had like an industrial power, like something you find like in a hospital or something. I had a couple of all in his home toilets. I got a couple of them s. Color me impressed here, I'm serious. And my daughter came home toilet toilet envy. My daughter came home from a I'm looking, I'm almost there. You gonna scroll the lot.
Speaker 3: Man, I got a lot of pictures that damn dog and I don't like too much. Teddy, Yeah, the no. My daughter came home from Kentucky and he goes man jeers, I forgot about that thing.
Speaker 1: Watch wait. That was with volume turned down when using the head of the publics. I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Watch you ah needing no food eye when he got out.
Speaker 1: A moving right along starting tomorrow. Well, first it was French fries. Now this Taco Bell's latest addition to their fine Mexican food menu, chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: Stick to the stick to the Mexican in my eyes.
Speaker 1: They said, first it was French fries. Now they've got chicken nuggets as of tomorrow. I get they're saying they're going to be available nationwide, but for a limited time. They're called Crispy Chicken nuggets, coated with a combination of breadcrumbs and crushed up tortilla chips. Apparently that's what makes the Mexican chicken nuggets. Are you with me on this?
Speaker 3: Just stick to don't go into the burger places menu.
Speaker 1: You know, they tested them in Minneapolis last year, then they ran a test in Houston, and I guess there was great interest. So they say they've tried out more than one hundred different dipping sauces and settled on three. There's a bell sauce to go with the nuggets, made with tomatoes, chilies, and garlic, jalapeno, honey, mustard, and a hidden valley the fire ranch that has fire sauce mixed in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, stick to the Mexican food.
Speaker 3: I know they're calling these Mexican nuggets, But Pat, are you going to a McDonald's to order tacos?
Speaker 1: If you're at McDonald's, are you ordered akos? Absolutely agree the point that you're making, But I'm thinking, you know, there's always gonna be some lot for nuggets if they're offered.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I'm just because a kid in the cars.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can get them some Mexican fries and some nuggets.
Speaker 1: There's more on this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: If you're intrigued, Glitcher, Taco on the Man, download the iHeartRadio app and listen any time, anywhere. This is j R R