Speaker 1: This is a clip from the Quantum Guide show. You can access the entire episode now on our website at all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: I was a middle school math and Spanish teacher and living in southern California, three children and my husband, all the things, and I honestly should be a retired school teacher with a pension at this point. And along the way, about twenty years ago, which is so hard to believe, twenty years ago, the paranormal hells just rolled through our house. I had no idea what was going on. I wasn't dabbling anything, I wasn't experimenting with anything. I'm just living my life. And one of our kids ended up becoming rather psychic. And what was interesting is that as a child, I was very psychic. I knew things, I could see things, I could predict sadly when people were going to die. I could see what I know now as an etheric rigamortis. But kid, that's not really a fun and cool trait to have, right with psychic abilities, and it just sort of faded away because I wanted nothing to do with it. This is where I get hit over the head by the cosmic two by four with my daughter becoming very psychic, and so long story short, what happened was is my in laws died within six months of each other thereabouts, and then about not even a year later, my father died. So my in laws were elderly, they were older, they had health issues. My father was about fifteen young years younger than they were, and so when he got sick with pancreatic cancer, it was like the sucker punch of a lifetime for me, right, and now our daughters are down three grandparents in such a short amount of time. But my dad was living with us as a ghost energy, but I didn't understand it fully at the time, and my in law were never there. And so one night my husband and are having this contra day, actually it was a Saturday, having this conversation, why is it that my dad, my dad is living here with us, and he's talking to our one of my daughters, and she's telling him thing or he's telling her things about my childhood that nobody else knows, like what my nickname was as a kid that he would call me, which I hated, but you know now I don't hate it. And then what was the difference? And then I look out our backyard. We have a very large sliding glass doors out of our backyard that goes to a patio, a pool in a backyard, and hovering over our pool were my in laws and two sets of angels. And I'm like, well, that's weird. And I telepathically I'm asking them, well, why don't you come in? And they said, and this is a really good angel a message for everybody out there. Didn't invite us in. Angels cannot help us unless we ask for their help. They have to abide by spiritual laws. And so I invited them in and then I start getting a lecture like wow, man, this is fun. Not but I'm getting a serious lecture. And they're like, they literally say, get something to write with. You need to know what we have to say. And I wrote those notes down. I wrote those messages down, and I talk about them because they're so pertinent. The first message was love never dies. It merely transcends dimension. And that's true. So when we have a loved one who's died, we don't stop. The love connection never stops, it's just in a different dimension, right, And so that was the precipice for the work. I was a out to embark on, which I didn't understand at that moment. And then the angels went on to say, the world, this is almost twenty years ago. Think about where we were twenty years ago on this planet and what is happening now. You know, fifteen twenty years ago, my neighbor was a serial bank robber. Okay, fun fact. And you know it was kind of funny because at the time when she was finally caught after bank robbery number four, it became national news. Now, if we think about it, if there's a serial bank robber in your neighborhood and they get caught, it's a blip on the radar. Right, It's just so much has changed. And they said the world is going to start getting much darker and humans, humanity needs us Angels. You need to teach people to ask us for help so we can help. Thought. Wow, Okay. They went on to tell me that it's not up to us humans to judge where a soul goes upon death. The goal is to cross over anybody who exits the body these when we die, the energy that animates this body is the soul energy. Right, this is what is eternal. It's the soul that's eternal, not the physical body. So when we die, we need to cross over. Angels are here to help with this, and I realize this is what I had to learn to do. This was my first step. Crossing over the dead is a really big deal. When we cross over the dead, we lift the earthplane up off of these heavy energies, but also the energy that animates those souls. That energy is eternal, and we want it to go back home to the higher realms so they can get the soul healing and soul rest duration that they deserve. It's not up to us to judge where they go, but you get them out of the lower astral so they cannot keep embarking upon these nefarious activities. Mm hmmm. And so that's how I got started.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is amazing. Now I have hunted high and low to have guests on who have had angelic experiences. It seems like, and you know, I think there's also a bit of a fine line sometimes between extraterrestrial, interdimensional and angelic, and I think intention maybe the thing that divides them a bit.
Speaker 1: But I also had an angelic experience. For me, it only happened just once, just once. I was desperate and but that's when I learned that we're surrounded by loving beings. We just got to call them in and ask them for help. You know, the only time I don't get help, that's what I forget to ask, which is unfortunately too regularly.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, your thoughts on that, Laura. We have to learn to ask for the help. So, first of all, the angels have been brought here to help us. They were created and we can call it God. God sources image to help us navigate this earthplane. They're here to serve humanity. Here's a fun fact about angels. They cannot raise in their rankings and raise in their experiences if they're just standing around twiddling their thumbs waiting for us to ask. Right, we have to ask. And with this, when we ask for an angel's help or any other light being, this is key. We have to learn how to vet them.
Speaker 1: Oh this is interesting, please stay more so.
Speaker 2: What I do when I work with the angels, and I work with them all the time, I work with the dragon realms. I work with a lot of different I'm gonna call them species, interdimensionals, extraterrestrials, angelics for a variety of reasons. But I always test and vet them. The dark side, we can call them Reptilian's, grays, arcons, whatever they are. Happen. They all reside in the lower dimensional plane. Their job is to utilize us as an energy source. Okay, their job is to extract our energies. When the fallen Angels, when the Luciferic forces, whatever we want to call them, left the light of God, they left an energy source behind. They no longer had access to pure energy. So now they're like, oh crap, what am I gonna do? Guys, And they're looking around and they're looking at planets like ours, saying, you know what, these humans are God source energies. We can use them. They extract their energies. And what they do is they attach to us. And it's very much a parasitic relationship period. It's about sucking us dry, creating arguments, creating wars, creating this looche and so we do not need them. They need us, and that's our power play with us. So going back to vetting the angels and any other light being that you want to work with, if it's the Victorians or whomever else. Never trust if I say I'm calling an archangel Michael, because you know he's a popular guy, right, So, and I'm going to tell people who are listening, even if you can't see the angels, but you you were in tune with them. We can feel or sense their presence. Give yourself the gift of time to learn how to feel in to them. So I'm calling in Archangel Michael. And let's just say I'm calling him in right now, and I'm going to make the request that he stands right here. Okay, they have to follow these orders, and I'm going to kind of feel into it. The first thing I'm gonna do is I'm gonna vet them. I want to make sure this is really the Archangel Michael. I don't want an impostor. I don't want a shape shifter. I don't want to image. And so one of the things we can do, and I talk about this a lot all over the place and my teachings and such, is salt cleanses and all dimensions. This is a visualization practice. People will put salt across thresholds and right for a reason, we used to pack our meat and salt before refrigeration because it preserved the meat. We have used to use it for cleaning wounds like I said earlier this week. Thank god, we don't do that anymore. So I'm going to visualize myself pouring this huge rain of salt all over our angel Michael, and I'm going to lean into that energy field. Does it shape shift, does it pixelate? Does it shift or disappear? If it does, you've dodged a bullet. You had an impost there trying to get into your energy field.
Speaker 1: MM.
Speaker 2: So know that I can visualize frankinsense and murrh oil being poured down upon our angel Michael as well, or an Arcturion or whomever I'm working with. Okay, what we want to do is we want to run a series of high frequencies through them. And these are you know, the Christ Child was given Frankensense, golden murph for a reason. Gold Okay, it's expensive, that makes sense or whatever, But it's more than that. Frankensense and murder are the substances the tree sap or the life force energy of these high frequency sacred trees. This is why he was gifted those things. The Three Magi, the three Magicians like, hmm, this guy's in for a wild ride. Let's give them some support. And this was their support so we're just pouring this over these beings to make sure that we have the real deal. This is key to soul health. Our soul is the only thing we take with us, m H. Don't we want to have the healthiest soul possible. One of the ways we do this is by vetting to whom we're having contact with in these other dimensions. Wonderful, Going to pause there for a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot. It's quite a bit of information, but very interesting. You know, I never I don't vet. I let me just put it this way. I have not very often vetted my spiritual contacts. And it doesn't mean that I'm missing the boat or that they're going or that they're evil. But I can just tell, uh, I get a very strong uh yes feeling or no feeling. And also you know when they're trying to you know, speak bullshit. Pardon my language, but that's what it is. I know right away. The other thing is what happens though, how I have had contact with negative beings is I will just have recurring memory of something where I felt shamed, or I felt grief, or I felt you know, those very low vibration. I'll be crying it's the most horrible feeling in the world. And then I started doing I guess my own exorcism. I'd love to know how you feel about about my method.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And my method is not the only method. It's just a method. It's just you know, I do right. And so I just speak out loud and I say, aha, I caught you. You do not have permission to be in my realm. I am mistress of my domain and I decide who's coming within my field and who's not. And you are not welcome. Begne begone, begone. Interestingly, I also happen to have franknsense and mirror and all kinds of I have this clear plastic tote and I have candles in there, and I've got all kinds of you know, kind of witchy things in there, smudge sticks, you know, sage and everything. Sometimes I'll just go and open my box and just start smelling things, and it's so cute. My cats come and they want to see if every little