Speaker 1: Anywhere anytime. Take your info to go. I'm listening through IRT powered by fifty five krs the talk station eight oh five fifty five krs the talk station our power. I love when I come into the studio in the morning and I see Congressman Thomas Massy, followed by Judge Annapolitana. Welcome back, Congressman MASSI it's always a distinct pleasure to have you on my program.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's great to be on your program.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you want to talk about national debt and continuing continuing resolutions and elect You have to ask you at the outset, considering we are going to be hearing from Judgment Poltano, not necessarily on this topic, but I am going to approach the subject with him. Obviously, Iran launched missiles at Israel. Now there's all this talk about whether Israel is going to basically enter into a you know, a shooting war with the Iranians, go after the nuclear bases, whatever, whatever the military strategy happens to be. But Iran did go after Israel directly. So if the United States were to somehow become a part of this shooting war, would they not need maybe a declaration of war or an authorization at least an authorization for use of military force. Are they going to dust that one off from back in ninety one?
Speaker 2: What are we playing t ball here?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to hit that one on. I know you will listen.
Speaker 3: The administration said, and this is Sullivan. He said, We've made it clear there will be consequences, severe consequences for this attack on Israel, and we will work with Israel to make that case.
Speaker 2: What the heck work with Israel? Excuse me?
Speaker 3: The Constitution requires the administration to work with Congress. Yeah, like, you can't just launch an attack on a sovereign country.
Speaker 2: That's an act of war.
Speaker 3: Now, some people say, oh, well, they can do whatever they want as long as they don't declare war. No, that's an act of war. And we haven't been attacked there. You know, there are accommodation in the nineteen seventy three War Powers Act to respond to a direct attack on America if they can't get a hold of Congress in that period of time.
Speaker 2: But there is no And some people wonder if that's even concert.
Speaker 1: I know I was going to interject, but go ahead, I need to cover it.
Speaker 3: I'm in the same spot there on that one, and probably judge to Politano is well, but.
Speaker 1: We're of like mind on this subject matter.
Speaker 3: But let's say you go along with the premise of the seventy three or seventy four War Powers Act. It's even that acknowledges you can't respond to this with an act of war from the United States. So, and here's the thing. Congress is on recess right now. Everybody knows Congress gets an August recess. I'm about to tell you a dirty little secret. Every other year we get an August recess and an October recess.
Speaker 2: And we're not supposed to call it recess.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to call it district work period. Let's face it, it's October recess. And the reason you get it every other year is the incumbents don't want to be stuck in Washington, DC while the challengers.
Speaker 2: Are running against them in the election.
Speaker 3: True, so it's part of the incumbent protection package that everybody gets in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: As you get October off to go campaign. And of course we still get paid for October.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean having even on our books whether or not it's constitutional that War Powers Act allows us to immediately respond to attack on us. Doesn't that sort of support exactly what Israel's doing, which is defending itself immediately when they get attacked. I mean that you're supposed to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Right, They're able to do that, and they need to judge whether or not they need to get into some kind of diplomacy with their neighbors. I mean, but here's the thing. We don't need to be sending soldiers over there. We don't need to be launching an attack on a sovereign country if we're not attacked, and we don't need to be spending money over there either. We're co combatants honestly right now in a war with Russia from Ukraine. If any other country, for instance, had supported let's say al Qaeda to the extent, well, al Qaeda is not a good example, but I'll use it. If any other country supported a country that attacks the United States, we would call them co combatants, and we are by that measure.
Speaker 2: We are co combatants right now in a war with Russia.
Speaker 1: Yes we are.
Speaker 3: And we should not become co combatants in a war with Iran, either through financial and military support or through boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, and that idea of funding leads us over to the national debt and the continuing resolutions. You had a brilliant plan to deal with this, which is due a one year continuing resolution which would result in an automatic one percent across the board cut com April. I thought it was a brilliant strategy. Obviously they didn't go down that road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not only a strategy, it's signed into lawaw Yes, Yeah, I got them to put in law that if we go past April thirtieth with the CR and I got them put that in last year when they weren't thinking about this year, then you get a one percent cut to every discretionary program in the United States. So instead of having a shutdown fight, you have a cut down fight, a one percent cut down fight. On April thirtieth, well, the Speaker of the House proposed, no, let's go to March thirty.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The reason they chose March is they didn't want to go past the Massy cut and his little clever little thing.
Speaker 2: They do this every year, Brian.
Speaker 3: They were going to attach this bright shiny object to get conservatives excited so they could get their hands dirty and vote for this thing, and then they were going to take the bright shiny object off. The bright shiny object was something called the Save Act. And I've voted for the Save Act. By the way, the House has already voted for the Save Act. It's sitting over the Senate. It keeps illegals from registering to vote and voting. It's got strict penalties if they tried to vote. Okay, well, it's already illegal form to vote. But this is sort of a belts and suspender's approach and nothing wrong with it. But they were going to attach that to the cr which is all twelve appropriations bills and one steaming pile of pooh. They were going to attach it to that and make the steaming pile of pooh a good pile of pooh. Well, the problem is they had no intention to ever fight. And I called him out on it about a month ago in a speech in Congress, and I said, I refuse to be a Thespian in this failure theater because they planned to fail, and there were even conservatives going along with this plan that knew it was going to fail. They there are rumors that Mike Johnson had already told the senators, the Republican senators, that they could strip off the Save Act when it got over there, and that was their plan all along. I called him out on it. They still tried to snap the ball and run the play. But after I had called him out on it enough, other Republicans joined me to say, we're not going to be actors in.
Speaker 2: This political theater.
Speaker 3: And so that failed, and then what happened is exactly what I predicted would happen. By the way, Elon Musk retweeted or reposted my speech calling this all theater in my predictions, and he said, I hope you're not right. So to respond to Elon Musk, I went to Grok, which is his AI system, and I said, is Thomas Massey Wright about to Save Act on the CR? And Grok gives like a five paragraph dissertation on why Thomas Massey is probably going to be right about this theater, and so I put that on my reply to Elon. Well, at what's happened, As I turned out to be right, We got a clean CR. By the way that I made another prediction that it would end right before Christmas, that it wouldn't go till next spring because we've talked about this.
Speaker 2: On your show, Brian.
Speaker 3: For as long as I've been coming on your show, which is at least twelve years.
Speaker 2: Every year, every year, every year.
Speaker 3: They do the same play Christmas, Christmas, Christmas Eves, shut Down Panic because here's what they're doing. They're taking our famili's hostage, the hot of the families of congressmen congressmen in Washington, d C. On December twentieth, which is when this CR expires, and they're gonna either put another worst CR that's probably gonna have Ukraine and everything else attached to it, or they're gonna do the full on omnibus, depending on how the election comes out. They're gonna do that on December twentieth, and the Congressmen they're gonna smell that those jet fumes from DCA, the Ronald BrigGen Airport and the combination of the fumes from those airplanes wafting over to the Capitol and this CR expiring, then they're gonna start chanting vote, vote, vote, and they will vote for anything you put in front of them, because the speaker always comes and says, doesn't matter who the speaker is, they always say, if you vote for this, you can go home and open presence with your family, and if you don't vote for this, we're going to be here over Christmas because the optics are bad. And just go ahead and tell your families pack up those presents and bring in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: If they want to be with you at Christmas.
Speaker 3: No, nobody's going to bring their family to DC over Christmas.
Speaker 2: So there, you're basically they're like the Grinch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, when I read that, the first person I thought it was you. I saw that. Oh no, late December cut off that. You gotta be kidding me. This is so obvious. It's a setup for the inevitable.
Speaker 3: Some people call me, yeah, some people call me no stratomis for predicting this.
Speaker 2: But the reality is, Brian, we could go back.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work. God, yeah, we could go back on your radio show. We could find clips of me predicting this every year. It's not a prediction, it's just how the swamp works and the uniparty works.
Speaker 1: And guess what, They'll have twelve spending bills to do next year with the deadline in the fall, and they know that now, but they'll kick it around until late September and then push back for a cr.
Speaker 3: Listen, Congress being surprised by the fiscal deadline of September thirtieth is like a florist being surprised by Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: It happens every year. Prepare for it.
Speaker 1: Read for it. College will bring Congressmanassy back. Apparently he has some insight into the Fed's role in January sixth, as well as a well at astute observation and easy observation. John Carrey hates the First Amendment more we have Congressman Massi after I mentioned my friends at twenty two three on Route forty two between Mason and eleven, and you know, the world is a dangerous place. Seems like it's getting worse. So every single day at twenty two to three firearms range of gun store, they're going to help you safely protect yourself and the ones you love. They won't you have peace of mind in these uncertain times. Goes way beyond the products and services they provided twenty two to three. They are committed to you. The experience you get from this local, family owned small business is absolutely amazing at every level. I've shopped there, I've shot on their indoor range. It's amazing. Take some classes, learn how to competently use that firearm so you can protect yourself. That's what it's all about. Huge selection of firearms, all types. They have ammunition, they have accessories. Their staff are wonderful, knowledgeable folks. They'll treat you like family. Tell Wendy and Jeff the owners. Brian said, high when you stop in membership options and things going on throughout the week. So just go to twenty two three dot com the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two three dot com to learn more.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station, Brian.
Speaker 1: Thomas with Nostra Thomas. That'd be Congressman Thomas. I just love that. That is so funny. Anyway, probably not funny, but here's the information, or provide the information of my listeners and me. Congressman Massy, what were the Fed's role in the January sixth drunken fraternity party?
Speaker 3: Huh, Well, there were a lot of FEDS there on January sixth, and they and they're call them confidential human sources. I think we should call some of them agent provocateurs. The Inspector General Horwitz, we had him in front of our Judiciary Committee, and I asked him when this report was going to come out, because it was three and a half years ago. He announced he was going to do a report on the DOJ slash FBI's role at January six preparing for it, and the day of it's been three and a half years. It's become obvious they are slow walking this whole report until after the election.
Speaker 2: He admitted as much in the questioning.
Speaker 3: And if you know, I didn't say this in the hearing, but I'm going to say this now. I think they're probably about two hundred Feds there on January sixth.
Speaker 2: Oh my word.
Speaker 3: Well, there's two ways to get at that estimate. Representative Clay Higgins agrees with me. He got to that estimate from a different direction there. You know, there's a lot of trials, a lot of cases where people are being tried and put in prison for protesting that day and maybe going into the Capitol. Well in their sealed cases, but you can know some of this stuff sort of in each little vignette they have to disclose how many of those people were Feds. Well, you can take, let's say, if there's an incident that involves the people, and three of them are FEDS. You can extrapolate from the entire crowd to get to two hundred people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The other way you get to a large number is every every field office, every FBI field office in the United States had people in chat rooms in every region of the country trying to infiltrate and in some cases, like if you follow what happened with the Governor Whitmer kidnapping, fed napping, let's call it, where they there were more there were more FBI people than there were actual you know.
Speaker 1: Defendants, like engaging in entrapment effort correct entrapment.
Speaker 3: Half of the people in the Governor Whitmer case got off for entrapment, and I think that should be that should be of defense for some of these people in January sixth, But every field office had people already in you know, November, December working on.
Speaker 2: This, and they sent those people to DC. So every field office sent somebody.
Speaker 1: So this was a core ordinated effort to create the response that they obviously got. That's what they wanted to happen.
Speaker 2: I believe so. And then here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get Inspector General in the hearing to admit that his report is going to show there are quite a few of these folks. And so one of the questions I asked him was what's the total amount of travel reimbursement for these informants.
Speaker 2: That showed up?
Speaker 3: Now the answer I think he was a little off guard when I asked that.
Speaker 2: He said, I don't know the exact number. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yes, there was reimbursements that I just don't have to figure with.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So for him to admit there were travel reimbursements for those people tells you two things. Number one, they were there, yes, But number two, the defense that some people have put out there that oh, of course there were informants, but they were turned after the event, like after the event in order to do a plea deal, they became informants, right, But no, you don't if you're paying their travel to get there.
Speaker 2: These are not people that did a plea deal, a.
Speaker 1: Plea bargain, uh pre existing relationship.
Speaker 3: Yes they were. They were full in the employee of the government. Now the question is is who is slow walking this thing until after the election. And you know, I believe that Attorney General Garland has a hand in this and I'm gonna you know, we're we're pushing him. There's no there's no way they're going to release this before the election. Yet, you know, I know certain things, and I tried to elucidate that in this hearing, UH to get it in a formal setting, and people are starting to see that that's what's that's what's going on now. If Kamala wins the election, I don't know if this report ever comes.
Speaker 1: Out, I don't think we'll see it'll ever see the light of day if that scenario unfolds.
Speaker 3: And by the way, why does why do Inspectors General? They're about I think they are about sixty of them. There's one for every department. There's one for the Post office, for instance. We're trying to get one for Ukraine, but there was one for Afghanistan. Why do they do these reports so you can learn and you can do things differently next time. But I pointed out to Inspector General Horwitz, it's one inauguration ago. It's been four years, and he's not even going to have this out before the election, and possibly not before the inauguration. So even in the most benign a charitable interpretation of what the FEDS were doing. They messed up, and we need to know how to do something better because you could have something similar going on this next January.
Speaker 2: Well, it's coming chain.
Speaker 1: You're responsible to hold them accountable. You're a representative, you're one of the people's representatives, and that they refuse to give information to the people who are responsible for oversight is just to me baffling angering. I don't know what FCC compliant way I can put it, pretty damn frustrating. And it happens time and time again. And the other component of this was like the attempted assassination hearings. You're talking with someone who's got information. He has information. I'm sorry, but it's just not in a final report yet. Well, how about just giving us what you got subject to revision when the damn report comes out.
Speaker 2: I just m he says.
Speaker 3: He says he's still waiting to see what can be declassified and what can't. But the reality is probably he already knows ninety five percent of his report can be published in its form, So we should get that information now, but we're not getting.
Speaker 1: It well for obvious political reasons.
Speaker 2: I will conclude, and here's the answer. Here's here's how you would cut through all of this. We have the power of the purse.
Speaker 3: I have said time and again, if we would just withhold funding for one toner cartridge at the FBI, if one of their copiers went down because we cut the funding for that copier, they would come to heal. But instead we're building a brand new building. Why would they answer us if we if we just keep funding them and they can with impunity, you know thumb their no.
Speaker 1: Yep, there's no repercussions. Why would they give you the information if it's bad for their political side of the Ledger Congressman Thomas Massey judging and A Polton is probably listening right now. Joe gave me advance notices.
Speaker 2: You be on.
Speaker 1: You know he's a big fan of yours. I know you're a big fan of his. He'll be on next. Thank you so much for what you do.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks to the judge. Look forward to him coming on. I am going to do a tea party meeting tonight and I'm going to a place called Bob's Service Center. These people in Florence, Kentucky today just I'm visiting a little business.
Speaker 2: It's going to be fun. They've been in business forever. They're in Florence.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you have a nice time there and give them all my best and all right, what is it again, Master Thomas Nostra, Thomas Noster, Thomas, Well, there's two ways of slicing it on that one until we talk again. It's been great talking. Keep up the great work, my friend. All right, thanks Brian folks, stick around, Judge and POLTONA next fifty five KRC