Speaker 1: Welcome to Transformation Church Podcast, where we represent God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ. We're so glad you're here and wherever you're listening from, we believe God will transform your life. Do today's message.
Speaker 2: I want you to realize that prayer works, and a lot of you haven't seen it work in your life because it's easy to believe God by committee, like everybody can believe when everybody believed in But I want your faith to grow to where you can believe that nobody else is believing. And this is why I want you to come into this.
Speaker 3: Environment to learn.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you a testimony. It's testimony time. Look at you're not gonna say it's testimony time now. Some of y'all ain't never been in church where they had testimonies. And you know what I'm saying. And testimony time can go real wild. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: People can get up and tell too much business.
Speaker 2: But today I'm gonna give you a testimony time. There was a church that came here in crazy faith about a month and a half ago, and some of y'all were gone, but after service, the presence of God was moving and this church and this pastor were believing God for a miracle for a building in Kansas. And they came here on a Sunday morning with crazy faith shirts and they were believing God, and they sold a seed into this house and they were just believing for their own thing. And at the end, in a time of worship, we just prayed for this church. I just want you to go back to this moment real quick, and I want you to see because I got a testimony on the other side of our prayers working.
Speaker 3: Check this out real quick.
Speaker 2: Father, I pray for the church that came from Kansas that's believing.
Speaker 3: Everybody in the arena just point to them.
Speaker 2: Father, I declare, and I believe as they're believing for a crazy faith building.
Speaker 3: Pastor Orlando and his wife.
Speaker 2: I believe they came with seventeen people in faith. And today, Father, I declare, and I believe, Father God, that you are about to move mountains for this church and the name.
Speaker 3: I need y'all to pray.
Speaker 2: We're standing in a miracle right now. I pray, Father God, that you would move everything that needs to be moved for them to walk into that school. And Father, not just enough, but more than enough. In the name of Jesus, I thank you that it's only crazy until that happens. And Father, I thank you for an impartation of faith. We declare and we believe, Father God, that eyes have not seen, the ears have not heard, and neither has it entered into the hearts of man, the things you have planned, Father God, for faith Walker's Church.
Speaker 3: We declare it, we believe it, and we thank you. This moment happens in service.
Speaker 2: What most people don't know is the night before my wife sent me to the mall on a missions trip to get mad I don't go to the mall, un listen, I have a mission, and I went for a missions trip at eight thirty to get one of my kids a piece of technology. I had no reason to be in the mall on Saturday night, and I run into this group of people in the mall on Saturday night. You can see it in the middle of the mall. Right here, we begin to have a prayer service in the middle of Woodland Hills mall. People are stopping. He said, Pastor, we're coming to church tomorrow. You don't know me from anybody, but I just want to let you know we came to sit under the same grace that caused this miracle to happen here, and right there in the mall we prayed. And once we prayed in the mall, then they came to church and we prayed for them again.
Speaker 3: And then they went back to Kansas.
Speaker 2: As they were believing God for a certain building. It came up to the day where the building was about to be auctioned off by the city. And literally there were four people in the running and God brought this whole thing together for them to get here and them to award the building to an apartment complex. Kassa, Mike, why are you telling this story because I need you to know when it doesn't happen how you think it should happen, it doesn't mean that God has not stopped working. This building that they were gonna go into was going to cause them to have to have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of renovation, but they had faith to believe God. Well, two weeks later, they got a call from the church that they had been partnering with to use their facility in the afternoon, and the pastor said, God is transitioning me to another place.
Speaker 3: So we've talked to the board of elders.
Speaker 2: And we just did a brand new renovation and we want to give you the building that you have been We.
Speaker 3: Want to give you and everything that's in it.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't know when a shop, but God did more than they could even believe.
Speaker 3: Hey, the story's not over.
Speaker 2: So the building that they've been partnering with somebody to be in, it's now their building. They left all the children's equipment, all the technology, redid the bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I facetimed Pastor Orlando, and I said, God is not just good, He's also kind because the blessing of the Lord maketh rich. But Addath knows if they would have got the other building they were believing for the pressure of trying to outfit it, they wouldn't have been able to be in there until some years later. But they have their first service in their new building May seventeenth.
Speaker 3: Can we shut in the shop.
Speaker 2: With the voice of trust? Prayer? Worse? Now?
Speaker 3: You know it just a little crazier than that.
Speaker 2: Because this church is transitioning. The pastor on the board of elders said, we want the investment of the people who have been in this church to stay in this city. So we're not just giving you the building. We're giving you the church account. Chaddy, We're giving you the church account and every bit of money that was in it. Y'all, don't hear me.
Speaker 3: Eyes have not seen, tears, have not heard the good.
Speaker 2: Things that God has planned for you. It's only crazy until it happens. Prayer works. So today we just wanted to celebrate with this amazing church.
Speaker 3: And since y'all are getting a.
Speaker 2: Brand new account, I would just like you to know we're in a series talking about financial stewardship, generosity, and abundance, and because of the faithfulness of the people here at Transformation churching around the world. I just wanted to let Pastor Orlando and Adriaan know you can tell your church on May seventeenth.
Speaker 3: The account's gonna be full.
Speaker 2: I need y'all to shout with me because on the behalf of God and the generosity faith Walkers outreach. There's a check for one hundred thousand dollars coming to your church.
Speaker 3: To God, how dare you to shout and rejoice?
Speaker 2: This is the Church, this is the Kingdom, this is the body of Christ, And it's only crazy until it happens. Y'all better not let this become normal. Y'all, better not let this become normal. This is a miracle of God's faithfulness. And look at your neighbor and say, it's just the beginning, y'all, and it's crazy right now.
Speaker 3: It's just the beginning. It's just the beginning. Some of you are going to be able to do that personally.
Speaker 2: I don't know where the faith is in the room, but some of y'all are about to be able to do that personally. Past some Mike, why are you even saying that? Because somebody can? Why not us abbe will? Why can't God let us see a need to meet an needing? Hows some Mike, why are you talking about this? Because brentam we are joint heirs with Christ, and until we individually can live our lives in abundance, we always live our lives in need. But I believe the tide is shifting. Somebody say, suddenly you missed it. Okay, the message has already started, y'all say suddenly toss Some mike, why are you saying this? Because I remember being a church y'all always thought transformation was like this, y'all don't realize when we were in in fifteen nineteen, in twenty fifteen, and literally we were sitting there believing God for a new camera system, Like we were believing God that we could pay the employees. We were believing God that we could clean the carpet. Y'all don't understand the miracle working power of God.
Speaker 3: Darren, you remember where we was at. Some of y'all was.
Speaker 2: There when we was like, this is impossible with man, but with God.
Speaker 3: And it was in a series just like this where I was teaching about.
Speaker 2: Stewardship, generosity, and a blessed life in abundance. And let me be clear to you, I had not fully embraced the truths that I needed to teach. Oh, can I be real? You know when you know something but you ain't.
Speaker 3: Lived it yet. And so I had the humility.
Speaker 2: To tell my church guys, I know this is what we need, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Got it yet fully.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to sit here with you every Sunday and we're gonna watch another man of God in another church.
Speaker 3: By video until we all get this. Mamma am.
Speaker 2: I telling the truth. And for two years I sat on the front row with my church, and I took notes and I said, God, one day, would you please allow me to live in the abundant life that you called me to live, not just financially, but in my relationships, in my health, in my spirits. And we learned as a church, and we gave a seed to the other churches in North Tulsa of eight three hundred dollars church. I want to let you know you were sitting in the benefit or the fruit of about three hundred people's faith who took the little that we did have and put seed in the ground.
Speaker 3: That one hundred thousand dollars we just gave away is a fruit of the seed.
Speaker 2: Tysaboke, what are you trying to teach me? It's not where you start, and it's not what you have now, it's what you will do with what God has placed in your hands. And today I am for the next six weeks going to chip away at all mindsets of greed and all mindsets of poverty that have literally bombarded people's mind And you may not call it greed, and you may not call it poverty. You can call it whatever you want. But whenever God gives you something, it stays with you. You are not a river, You're a reservoir. Everything that comes to you stays with you. And God says, I need something to pass through you. And until you get a heart and a mode of the generosity, until you get out of survivor mode, until you start thriving, you never get to embrace the principles of God.
Speaker 3: And so today, Church, I'm not just gonna shout with you. I'm gonna teach you.
Speaker 2: Is it okay if I teach you today, Church, Okay, get out your note past. I feel the presence of God, Charles. This thing about to go crazy. Okay, Oh, thank you Jesus. I get excited because I know somebody's mind is gonna shift today. Every time I get up here, I'm not getting up here to talk.
Speaker 3: I'm getting up here.
Speaker 2: To share what I believe God shared with me. So I'm just a messenger. So I'm just telling you what I'm about to say today. Don't get mad at me because I'm just a what messenger? Talk to him about what he told me to tell you. I don't know why he told me to tell you this, but you need it. And so today I believe, as we are in week two of a series we are calling six figures. And my daughter asked me earlier. She was like, Dad, what's six figures? And I said, well, six figures is the amount of money that has a one and five zeros behind it. And she was like, what does that mean. I was like, it just means you got a little bit of paper.
Speaker 3: And she was like, well, what do you mean by the series six figures?
Speaker 2: I said, a lot of people are trying to reach that one with five zeros behind it. But I believe money, if not put in the right frame, can corrupt people, no matter if it's six, seven, eight figures.
Speaker 3: You need to have the figures.
Speaker 2: That God wants to give you as principles to grow your faith, because the Bible tells us there is only one thing that can be compared.
Speaker 3: To God, and it's money.
Speaker 2: And you're saying, oh, no, no, no, no, no, only my God. But for many of us, all of us, at some point or another have said either I need God to come through or I need some more money. Okay, where's my church today? We're a humble, opening, transparent church. Has anybody ever thought said out loud or wrote down in your journey either I need God to come through, or I need some more money. The truth of the matter is if God does come through, or if you do have the money, you still need God to come through. And so this is why I want to teach these principles that are going to help us walk in to watch this balance grace and truth. I want everybody to understand what I'm teaching this whole series. This is going to be filled with grace, but it's also going to be filled with truth, because that's the only way that you transform. Okay, So as we move, I want to go to our anchor scripture John ten Ten. It says the thief does not come except to do what still kill and destory.
Speaker 3: But this is Jesus talking.
Speaker 2: He said, but I have come that you would have life, say it big life.
Speaker 3: And that you may have life more abundantly.
Speaker 2: Another translation says, I want you to have life to the.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: But I like drinking cups of juice that are full. Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but when I pour my own.
Speaker 2: Juice, I like to have to sip off the top just a little bit to make sure it doesn't feel y'all know what I'm talking about. Y'all know what I'm talking about. Where you got ah, that's how you know? It's Does your life look like that?
Speaker 3: Do your relationships look like?
Speaker 2: Hold on? This thing is so full that I gotta take a little off the top before I move it. What if that was the picture of how God wants all the things in your life abundant? And when I say abundant, I need you to hear what I'm talking about. This is God's desire and design for you. Matter of fact, write that down. God desires for me to live an abundant life. Some of you don't believe it, and by the end of the series, I believe you will because it's going to be sown in God's word and it's going to be lived out in examples that you see. But God's desire for me and my family is to live in an abundant life. And when I talk about abundantly, let me give you definition. Abundantly means God's overflowing grace, spiritual fullness, material.
Speaker 3: Provision, and generosity.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm like, why are you talking about money? Because you care about it and it makes a lot of people watch this disobey God. Part of a lot of people's issue is not fornication. A lot of y'all issue is not lying. A lot of your issue is stealing.
Speaker 3: And I'm not talking about from the bank.
Speaker 2: They get theirs and I'm not talking for your car payment.
Speaker 3: They get theirs too.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, y'all got it on automatic. Don't even Uncle Sam, He don't even ask you. Yep. But the reason God doesn't take anything from you is because he's a gentleman. He don't want it if you don't want to give it, even if it's connected to the promises of Him rebuking the devourer, the enemy and literally opening up the windows of heaven. But most people don't understand the principle. And let me say this very clear. You don't ever have to give an offering to this church. I want you to know that this principle is not about transformation church. This principle is about being a child of God. Whatever church you feel submitted to, whatever organization you feel is the place where you get fed. I'm telling you to work this principle there. This is not about me. This is about you, This is not about.
Speaker 3: TC, this is about your family.
Speaker 2: If you work the promises of God, God's.
Speaker 3: Promises work.
Speaker 2: Okay, this church is doing fine financially. We have people that have literally made it their job to honor God with their resources. So I'm not teaching this because the church needs money. I'm teaching this because you need an abundant life. And I wish somebody would have told me when I was frivolously spending resources on things that were feeding my insecurity and not eternity. I didn't even know it. I was buying things to make me feel better and vain ambitions around things because my confidence was low and I didn't know who I was in Christ and I was trying to wear chains.
Speaker 3: And I remember buying.
Speaker 2: The dumbest purchase of my life the first time I got paid for producing music from Wayman Tisdale. I got a sizable check at eighteen years old. And the first thing that I did is I went to CA's Jewelers. I'm telling on myself, and I bought a diamond. I'm so embarrassed about a I'm a necklace that literally the diamonds were so small in it or whatever those things were. And I paid this amount of money and I looked at that years later and I said, Michael, you were walking in ignorance. You just didn't have understanding of the promises of God. And what I want to provide for you today is another pillar in the abundant life that God has designed for you. Okay, so this is what I want to tell everybody. I brought this for you today, and I want you to go online and fill it out. This right here is called a permission slip, and some of y'all haven't had to use one of these for yourselves in many years. But today I'm giving you permission to prosper. I want you to know that this is God's promise for you. I wrote my name on it, I wrote all the things in and I want you to know that you have permission. Somebody say I have permission to prosper. We learned it last week and if you haven't watched the message, you need to go back.
Speaker 3: But I want to give you a scripture.
Speaker 2: In third John, it says, I beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Speaker 3: You have permission to prosper.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I found in Deuteronomy chapter eight, verse eighteen. I found something else. You have permission to do. Look at the scripture. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives.
Speaker 3: You the ability to.
Speaker 2: Produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant which he swore to your ancestors as it is today, Hasabich, what are.
Speaker 3: You trying to tell me?
Speaker 2: You don't just have permission to prosper, You have permission to produce. I'm telling you right now that there are things that God is requiring of you that you have not thought were a part of the call He's placed on your life.
Speaker 3: And today I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You we're not waiting on anybody else to do what God plays on the inside of us. You have permission to produce. Let's break this scripture down because a lot of people don't understand that God gives us the ability to produce wealth. So this, if we extract the truth out of it, a couple of things come out. God gives ability.
Speaker 3: God never gives wealth.
Speaker 2: Did y'all hear what I just said? You can pray for wealth.
Speaker 3: He never gives you wealth. He only gives you ability.
Speaker 2: Y'all saw it in the scripture, right, God and It's generous nature gives us the ability to produce Well, Okay, I want to put it on the screen. Let me put it in a matrix for you.
Speaker 3: It's ability.
Speaker 2: It's wealth on the other side ability, and then there's wealth on the other side.
Speaker 3: There's something that has to be in the middle.
Speaker 2: What is the missing ingredient between ability and wealth? What'd you say? Work? I think somebody has got it that between the ability and the wealth, you must it's spiritual, it's godly, it's his design you.
Speaker 3: Have to work. And most people think that this.
Speaker 2: Is a punishment. Oh, come on, since you were young. Oh my god, I'm gonna do this work. When am I going to be able to not work? Some of y'all have bought into the American dream that at some point you're supposed to retire from your work, and and I understand because you might have got the definition wrong. But today I'm going to explain to you how work is holy and if you're gonna live an abundant life, you might need to change your perspective on work because it's something that has been with humanity since the garden. Work came before prayer. Work in the Bible came before healing work. Y'all don't wanna, y'all, don't wanna y'all don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Work came before worship.
Speaker 2: Nobody was singing songs, but work was a form of worship.
Speaker 3: So I want to help.
Speaker 2: You today frame your mind because ability, I need you to hear this is actually the power.
Speaker 3: That God gives you.
Speaker 2: So the gifting that you have, the thing that God's placed in you, that's power.
Speaker 3: And then after he gives.
Speaker 2: You power over here at the end, he gives you the ability to produce.
Speaker 3: But what we gotta fix is the perspective.
Speaker 2: If work is a punishment, if work is something you have to endure, if work is something that you can't stand, you will cut off the promise of God of living an abundant life. And I know this is going to frustrate some people because you wanted to come and hear something about your blessing and your greatness and how God's gonna heal you. And this might be the word you need because if you want to live a life that's full, you have to understand that God never gives the end result without you, you participating. All right, I'm gonna have to tread lightly. I need you to understand. Perspective is so important. I remember the story, y'all remember that story in the Bible whereas the woman at the well and God met her and he told her all the things that she was doing, and she said, even the man you we're right now, ain't even your husband.
Speaker 3: She was like, oh my God, how did you know?
Speaker 2: And then he said, if you drink from me, I'm gonna give you water that never run's dry. And people was mad because there was like, she's a different ethnicity than you. And God was healing, racial reconciliation, healing her mind.
Speaker 3: He was doing a lot right there. And if people don't get.
Speaker 2: One of the strongest parts of the story was she went back into the town to tell everybody as an evangelist, Yo, I met a man, come see a man named Jesus who changed my life. And guess who was mad about the whole thing? The disciples, the church people, the people who prayed and knew God. They first was like, why were we even talking to her? She votes differently than us, Okay, why are we talking to her?
Speaker 3: She listens to music we don't listen to.
Speaker 2: She goes, she eats others like, and Jesus is like, y'all being petty, But look what Jesus said in Matthew chapter nine, he said, when Jesus saw the crowds that were now coming because of the testimony of this one woman, they all knew her past, and now these people are coming to Jesus. It says he had compassion on them because the people who were coming were confused and helpless, like she without a shepherd watched the perspective. He said to the disciples who had the wrong idea of work, the harvest is great, but the workers are few. He didn't say the prayer warriors, he didn't say, the worshippers.
Speaker 3: He did not say.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm about to bring a harvest, and y'all seeing it wrong.
Speaker 3: You see all those people.
Speaker 2: I'm about to bring the greatest harvest this place has ever seen. And what I can't find is nobody to work. I don't need praise dancers, I don't need interourbagers. I need workers. Okay. And the disciples who had walked with him had the wrong idea of work. He was trying to change their perspective around work. He said, So pray to the Lord. He said, if you want to pray, pray this. Pray to the Lord who's in charge of the harvest and ask him not to send more money, send more What if the key to our city being saved is not more airtime, not more followers, not more plans. What if it was just more workers. I'll go where you want me to go. I'll say what you want me to say. I'll be embarrassed for the cause of Christ.
Speaker 3: I'll be the.
Speaker 2: One in this place to do the excellent thing and be able to get noticed, not because I abo showed because I did good work. Okay, y'all. The reason you're supposed to be the best at the place that you are employed right now is because your work could be assigned to people of worship.
Speaker 3: Yet you come in ten.
Speaker 2: Minutes late and leaving fifteen minutes early. If the only thing God can judge you by is your work, how would you grade? Okay, Okay, I need everybody to stay with me. I'll see some people getting mad and get flipping me off, so watch this state.
Speaker 3: Stay with me.
Speaker 2: The reason why some of you have been lost up until this point in the message is because your definition of work is conflicted with your definition of job. Today, I need to clarify for you that your work and your job are separate. They're two different things. And I'm telling you the revelation that I'm about to share. I need you to go over it several times until this sinks down in your soul because what we find out is what most people are experienced right now. The title of my message is, this job isn't working. How many people I have ever said that? How many people I've ever had a job and you went to that job and say, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, this job.
Speaker 2: Is not working. The subtitle is so special what to do when purpose isn't paying? Oh, I'm about to teach you today. Some of y'all are at a job right now that's not working, and some of y'all are working a job that ain't jobbing.
Speaker 3: Y'all hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It ain't enough money coming from that job to even be a cunconsidered a job.
Speaker 3: This is a hobby. But this job isn't working.
Speaker 2: And the reason I have to talk to you about this because God his will for your life is for you to work what He places in you. But you got to understand the difference between work and a job. So I'm about to give it to you. Write every single thing that I'm about to say down, please. Your work and your job are separate. Your work and your job are what.
Speaker 3: They're different. This is separate things.
Speaker 2: This is not This is not a all in one package. When you live in this life, most of us are going to have to work, our work and our job postor Mike, Can you help me a little bit? Yes, I can help you just a little bit more. Let me give you a definition. Your job is what you do for pay. Your work is what you do for purpose. I'm gonna say it again, and I'm gonna say it's slow. Your job is what you do for pay. It's best by. It's you being a lawyer, it's you actually selling things on Amazon. It's you going and doing the lawn service. It's you making music and selling that music. It's what you do for pay. Your work is what you do for purpose.
Speaker 3: Does everybody hear me?
Speaker 2: Because this is important for you to understand. Every time I say work, from now on, I'm talking about your purpose. Every time I say your job, I'm talking about your paycheck.
Speaker 3: Does everybody got me? Okay, let's go a little further. Your work can be your job.
Speaker 2: And if your work is your job, let me tell you something that's special, that is not usual, that is not required, that is not a sign that God is with you. Okay, you're not better if your work and your job are the same. I am blessed that my work to minister the Gospel and to share it with people is intertwined with my job.
Speaker 3: I get a paycheck from this church.
Speaker 2: But when I stop being the pastor of Transformation Church, my job will change, but my work won't. I will still be responsible for representing God to the lost and found for transformation in Christ while I deliver your Amazon packages.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Don't hear me, y'all, don't hear me. I will be the most jolly dan sin.
Speaker 2: You'll see me on your ring camera. Today's gonna be a good day.
Speaker 3: Here's your new brawls like.
Speaker 2: I'm that's gonna be me.
Speaker 3: Hey, Susan, good to.
Speaker 2: See you the lawless right.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be me.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Hear what I'm saying, though, because my job may change, but my work will be the same. And some of you right now are frustrated because God has not made your job and your work's synonymous. You're mad at God and you don't want to do your work, and you don't want to do that job because it's not doing the same thing for you right now, Okay, so the principle here is if you're working, your job are the same. If you get paid to do what your purpose to do, that is just special.
Speaker 3: Thank God for it. Enjoy the season while it lasts.
Speaker 2: But do not think that somehow you are better or more called that you have somehow entered the special favorite club of God if you.
Speaker 3: Get paid to do what your purpose to do.
Speaker 2: So let's go. Your work and your job are different. Job is what you do for pay. Work is what you do for purpose.
Speaker 3: Your work can.
Speaker 2: Be a job, but watch this one. Your job can pay so you can do your work. Some of you have to have a job that pays so you can have the space to do the work God's called you to do. Some of you need to stop despising God's provision for you that job where you get paid more than you're qualified for. You know you shouldn't have a job, but Chad GBT really helped your resume, and somehow you got in that position and God provided for you that amounts you've never made before. But somehow you're still ungrateful to get up and do that every day, and you're so drained and so frustrated and so mad.
Speaker 3: And God said, you better stop counting my.
Speaker 2: Provision as something that you have to endure, because we can switch this thing all the way up. Okay, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To give you the right perspective.
Speaker 2: Your job, the thing you get paid for many times, is the thing that God gives you so you can do your work. If you're called to the homeless ministry, how are you gonna pay for the sandwiches and so many people I'm winning on somebody to give me a donation. You could pay for it if you work your job. Well, I feel called.
Speaker 3: At risk you.
Speaker 2: How are you going to help them unless you become the best at this provision source that God gave me. This doesn't define me. That's why I can work any job. That's why a title doesn't define me, because I know this job is just helping serve my purpose.
Speaker 3: This job is helping me do the thing. You can say whatever you want that I.
Speaker 2: Work a second job at McDonald's, but the money I receive here is going to help somebody that is in need. Call me what you won't say what you want about me, But this job is a blessing so that I can do my work. And there are too many believers that are not doing the work that God has called them to do, that they've purpose to do, because they're waiting for somebody else to provide for them. But the Bible says that God gives us the ability to produce wealth, and.
Speaker 3: The missing link is work.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Your job can pay you so that you can do your work.
Speaker 3: But watch this.
Speaker 2: If you do your work well, somebody will pay you to do your work.
Speaker 3: Did y'all hear what I just said?
Speaker 2: So the thing that your purpose to do if you get watch this the principle skilled, somebody will pay you to do what your purpose to Can I say something to you very truthfully, most believers aren't good enough in their actual work to be paid to do it. The Spirit is not helping you do a better job. He's helping you actually sit down and study. He's leading you to the truth. But you gotta read steal on purpose to be a singer, But you don't know how to sing on key. So the reason we're not paying you to be on the praise and worship team, it's because you can't sing and you're mad that you're still working at Costco and you're singing there and there's a few customers that tell.
Speaker 3: You you have a great voice. They haven't heard you at full volume. Come on, y'all.
Speaker 2: The truth is somebody should tell you in love you're not good, and maybe you're good for your family's talent. Show every all Auntie Jean, Oh my god, girl, you need to record that. She can listen to that. But until you get more skilled, stop believing that somebody's going to pay you to do your work. When your work's not good, you're not And I just wish we would be honest. There are people walking around that think they're good at things that they're not good at.
Speaker 3: And it's watch this.
Speaker 2: Not that you can't get good, but if you want to get good, guess what you're gonna have to do. And you're allergic to it. Ooh ooh, that's too much. We shouldn't have We shouldn't have to do all of that. That's a lot of time. If any of those things are phrases that you go to, especially.
Speaker 3: When you see somebody else working. Mmm, that's a lot really.
Speaker 2: Because anybody that works knows what work produces. Work produces everything everybody wants, but it requires what barely anybody will do. Kay, all right, right, Okay, here we go. Even if you don't need a job, you still need work. I pray as your pastor that one day you do not need to go to a job to pay your bills. Somebody should say a man, somebody, Okay, I don't know. I'm praying as your pastor that one day you have resources coming in residually, you make an invention, that somebody buys, that somebody leaves you an inheritance. Somebody needs to be like I'm praying that you get in a carcident with the right person. I know I'm not in mind listen, discresch happen. But what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying is y'all knowing, ah mynn, I just.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing like getting a carts desert with the person. I ain't got no insurance that it's horrible, get off the road. I know that was me anyway, only he can do that.
Speaker 3: He redeemed me.
Speaker 2: Oh, what I'm saying is, I'm praying. Listen to this very closely. I'm praying that sometime in your life, sooner than later, you don't need a job. But what many of you heard me saying is that you're not gonna have to work. And what I'm telling you to do, even if you don't need to go to that place for pay, you will still need to wake up every day and seek the Father of what you're supposed to do for your purpose. This is revelation, y'all. Okay, So this is the last thing that I need you to understand that principle. If you don't need a job, you still need work.
Speaker 3: That's scripture, kay.
Speaker 2: I want you to know this is not something I'm just making up, and you.
Speaker 3: Can be called to work and still need a job.
Speaker 2: I just want you to realize that it's okay that you have to end this world right now that was actually perfect at one moment and then Sin entered them and then we all had.
Speaker 3: To get jobs.
Speaker 2: I'll show you in a scripture in just a second, because y'all don't think it's there, and it's so there. I want you to know it's okay to have to do both to be able to make sure that you do what God has purposed in your heart to do. What if nobody's gonna pay for the book that you have to write, will you die with that on the inside of you and seventy pair of heels. Your book is literally sitting in your closet with shoes and purses and leggings you don't wear.
Speaker 3: But y'all, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, and you're saying, God, I can't do what you asked me to do.
Speaker 3: And he said, yes, you can if you understand.
Speaker 2: This is your work, and this is your job.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I got to give a more scripture. You need proof Genesis two, verse fifteen. I love the word of God. This is in the beginning. This is just adam. It said, the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden. Who put him in the garden? The Lord put him in the garden, he said, He put him in eating too.
Speaker 3: He didn't put him.
Speaker 2: In the garden to pray.
Speaker 3: He didn't put him in the garden to worship. He didn't put he said, he put him in the garden to.
Speaker 2: Not rest, not take a break, not have a mental health day. We're weaponizing things that are supposed to help us in a season to be the thing that we can't do.
Speaker 3: The work he called it.
Speaker 2: He put mankind in the garden to say work. He said, work it and that means, I think you could do it a little dance. Hey, he said, work it and take care of it. Now that the Lord God had formed out of the ground the wild animals and all the birds in the sky, he brought them to the man to see what.
Speaker 3: The man would name them. And whatever the.
Speaker 2: Man called each living creature, that was its name.
Speaker 3: So the man gave names to all the livestock.
Speaker 2: This was his work, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals. But for Adam there was no suitable helper that was found. Everybody goes to the relationship part, they're like, oh, that's what it is. Because he needed a helper before a relationship.
Speaker 3: God gave work.
Speaker 2: Fellas, I want a battie.
Speaker 3: You need to.
Speaker 2: I was about to go crazy.
Speaker 3: You need to work.
Speaker 2: Before everything else that you're doing. I'm fining at your hobbyist video games. I'm fine that your hobbyist pickaball. I'm fine at your but you should not be doing that more. Well, you don't know what I'll do. You don't know. You know every stat of lebron in the last sixteen seasons, and you arguing down somebody else's purpose and have no idea what God says about you, you dying on the heel of Lebron or Michael Jordan, And ladies, don't think I forgot about you. You got every shade of lip gloss, you know how to.
Speaker 3: Put in hair extensions.
Speaker 2: You know what eyebrow person will get your eyebrows perfectly right, and then take I'm not saying any of those things are bad. What I am saying is is it making your work be sacrificed. Okay, So let me give you three truths about work that we see right here in Genesis chapter two. Oh God, I feel your presence right now. Revelation is happening to people right now. The truth about work, Okay, God work.
Speaker 3: In this.
Speaker 2: Scripture, Adam was not searching for what to do. It literally said, God produced the animals, the life, starck, the bird out of the ground. Watch this. And Adam was placed in Eden, which lets me know when God purpose is something for you, there will be evidence by just your environment of what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 3: I'm purpose to create music. So there was evidence.
Speaker 2: From prophetic words to natural giftings to the way I hear.
Speaker 3: There was evidence in my environment.
Speaker 2: That it was like, man, I'm gifted to this is part of my purpose. I didn't get paid to do that for twenty five years, So did it make it less purpose?
Speaker 3: No, it just meant I needed to know what to do to be able to pay a car payment.
Speaker 2: Until my purpose started paying me. Okay, God, So God purposes work.
Speaker 3: It was part of the plan the whole time.
Speaker 2: Watch this. Let me just say it like this number two, and God provides work. Y'all didn't see it.
Speaker 3: It said God brought all.
Speaker 2: The animals to Adam. Adam wasn't out there trying to wrangle zebras. God brought the zebras to him, which means it's not your purpose if you have to chase it. Some of y'all are chasing stuff that is not a part of your purpose. Well, I want to be a pastor and I want to do this, and I want to be a billionaire and I want to.
Speaker 3: Be an entrepreneur. And God said, I ain't ask you to do all that.
Speaker 2: If you would stay in my face and know that I'll put you in the right environment even if it's not time yet, and I'll bring the work to you. Why did they ask me to oversee this little project? God's trying to reveal purpose to you. He's trying to bring you in, said, I don't even like people. He's trying to get you. Do y'all know how many things that are not natural that you're still purpose to do. It Being natural doesn't mean that it's the thing God requires you to learn and develop even to become what He's called you to be. I need you to listen to me, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now that part of.
Speaker 2: The problem with the Body of Christ is if it's not natural, we don't think it's God. But do you know how many skills I had to develop to lead this church? God called me to be the pastor, but he knew I was dumb?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was dumb. Wat's this and willing? I was dumb and humble. Let me say it better, because y'all can.
Speaker 2: I was ignorant in a lot of things, but I knew that if God gave me an opportunity, I would be enlightened. But I am not who I was, and I cannot be who I am to go to where He wants.
Speaker 3: Me to go. I still have to become.
Speaker 2: And what if I told you that everything that God promised you is on the other side of a different version of you. But the only way you get it is through so God purposes work. God provides work, you know what. I even see this in a lot of other people's lives, Like David never gets called to the palace if he was not working the field as a shepherd, never meets Goliath if he's not working when nobody looking. Okay, I just want to drop it for you. I'm gonna just keep moving.
Speaker 3: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: God's tendency is to pick people who have jobs and he calls them to work.
Speaker 3: Can I prove with you?
Speaker 2: You remember the first Disciples when he meets them there out on a bird they fished all night.
Speaker 3: The professional fish they had jop.
Speaker 2: This makes you know that there's something that God see when somebody is disciplined enough to do the job. He says, they've learned disciplined there, they've learned consistency there, they've actually.
Speaker 3: Learned to be submitted to authority.
Speaker 2: They've they've learned teamwork and and and and actual unity. They've learned following a plan. I'm looking for somebody that has a job and he calls them boys offered their job into their Okay, all I'm saying is Judas was a treasurer.
Speaker 3: He had a job before he stole from Jesus.
Speaker 2: Peter and Andrew, and James and John were fishermen professional.
Speaker 3: Matthew was a tax collector.
Speaker 2: Paul was a tent maker. God has a tendency to choose people who've been faithful on there.
Speaker 3: Because many times your development starts on your job and it overflows to your work.
Speaker 2: Oh God, okay, last thing I want to tell you about work. Three truths about work.
Speaker 3: I told you, okay. Last one is God personalizes work.
Speaker 2: He doesn't make you do it how everybody else would do it. He literally says that He calls all the animals to Adam and says to him, call it what you want. Adam was like, uh okay, h a rye rhinocerosts. Yeah, you're right now, said okay, what's this one? No a platypus, Adam, what about this one? Make that a hammer head shark, hammer head shock? And what about this one? An otdor. I need you to understand that God was proud of Adam's personality. He did not call him to do it in a certain way. He said, if you work, you can work it with your flair on it, with your DNA on it, with your ideas on it, with your creativity on it.
Speaker 3: Work it the way I called you to work it.
Speaker 2: I think in heaven, Missy Elliott was playing flip.
Speaker 3: It at my first set.
Speaker 2: Let me work it. Do you hear what I'm saying? I just need somebody to understand. He said, you can do it you way, but you still gotta do my work. Do my work your way. Oh my god, that's why I don't preach like other people, because this is the work I've been told to and I gotta do his work my way. Y'all. Gotta hear me. You want something else, go today work, but this right here is my swag, y'all. Okay, let me.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling my health coming home, all.
Speaker 2: Right, don't feel Bloxtand because the work has a different tone, a different dynamic, there's somebody that needs the work the way God.
Speaker 3: Gave it to you.
Speaker 2: And just because everybody doesn't accept it yet.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean it's not the work he gave you. How I gotta get out of here? Is this helping anybody right now?
Speaker 2: Your work is what you are purposed for. Your job is what you get paid for. Okay, so write this down. I'm about to do a scripture mashup. It is impossible to please God without what faith?
Speaker 3: Somebody said work? Read your Bible.
Speaker 2: Ah, it is impossible to please God without faith.
Speaker 3: Okay. Then there's another scripture.
Speaker 2: That says faith without works is dead. I'm about to put this thing together before you, so that means your faith takes work. There's another scripture says that it is impossible to please God without faith. So watch this.
Speaker 3: Pleasing God takes faith.
Speaker 2: So the end statement I want you to know is your work pleases God. It's impossible to please God without faith. Faith without works is dead. Your faith takes work. Pleasing God takes faith, So your work pleases God. What if your greatest worship song was how you worked? What if God hears how you produce what he called you to as the greatest Hallelujah you've ever sung. What if he doesn't hear us just screaming my miracles on the way.
Speaker 3: What if he sees your work is excellent?
Speaker 2: Has some Mike? I need some more SCRIPTU for this because this is very hard for me to understand, because I don't really know if I'm supposed to be working or if I'm supposed to be you know what I'm saying, waiting on the Lord Colossians three twenty three. Whatever you do, work heartily with your whole heart, as unto the Lord, and not for men. You no longer work for your boss, You work for God. Oh gosh, so many of us are giving poor performance to the thing God's called us to do, the thing He's purposed us to do, because.
Speaker 3: Of who else is attached to it.
Speaker 2: And God says, they just there because I'm working on them.
Speaker 3: It's above them. You do everything you do as unto me Proverb sixteen to three.
Speaker 2: Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established. Your plan is not working because your work is not submitted. Well, I just got this plan that by this time I'll be out of debt. And God's I said, you have not committed and submitted your work to me First Corinthians ten thirty one. So whatever you eat or drink, that means whatever you do, do it.
Speaker 3: All for the glory of God.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do includes your work. Proverbs eighteen nine. I like this, when you've listened to me, whoever is slack in his work.
Speaker 3: Gets destroyed.
Speaker 2: Like I need everybody to hear me say this. Your work will lead you to the enemy's playground of idle time. The times where I was most distracted, I was unaware or I was avoiding work. The thing that I knew God was telling me to do, I was not doing it.
Speaker 3: That's how I found pornography.
Speaker 2: The reason I found those friends is because there was work to be done, but I didn't feel like it took all of that to do to work or I had to come to another level and things found me that I had to fight off because I will not in the place that I needed to be to do work. Some of you are scrolling so much, are watching so many episodes of TV, are watching so many series that you are avoiding the work that God has called you. If he could just get the hours watch this that you stay entertained. God could do a work on this earth that he wouldn't need anybody else to actually come help with. The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. I'm glad you know how paradise ends. But what will the books record in paradise when you stand before him?
Speaker 3: Oh you need scripture for that.
Speaker 2: Revelations twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: You I came locked in load. Today.
Speaker 2: I give you everything all God, And this is the revelation John saw, and I saw the dead small and great standing before God. And books were opened, and another book was opened.
Speaker 3: Which is the book of life. And this is why he came in John ten ten.
Speaker 2: That we might have life and life to the full. And there's a book of life in heaven. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the book. When God places a purpose in you and he tells you to work it, he's recording every time in heaven in a book. When you do the work and when you get to heaven, he is not going to judge you on intention. He's not going to judge you on ideas. He's not going to judge you on what you was a b out to do when you got a little more money. Did you work what I gave you? Well, I only had two friends. Did you convince them two friends to roll with you to what God I talked? What did you do with what I gave you? I don't care what they have, what do you have? This is not about comparison. Well, if we were a church that had millions of dollars we would give to you, got four dollars, give four. He's not judging you compared to anybody, but he is saying, will.
Speaker 3: You work what's in your hand.
Speaker 2: You can find this in the story of Talent to one, he gave one, to one, he gave two, so another, he gave five. All he was looking for was for them to all work it. And the one with one said, I knew you were a hard master. He said, you don't even know me like that. Well, I dug it, and I hid it, and I hid my gifts, and I hid my ability, and I hid my faith, and I hid the courage, and I hid the thing that I could have done, and it could have failed, but it could.
Speaker 3: Have hit, and it could have expand it.
Speaker 2: I hid that thing, and God said, ah, give it here. No, I'm telling y'all the piper. He didn't say, oh, can you get enough chance? He said, give it to me. I'm gonna give it to somebody who'll.
Speaker 3: Work it all right.
Speaker 2: Tewod Thessalonians three ten. It says those who are unwilling to work, don't eat. Some of y'all are eating too much with no work. We'll just leave it right there.
Speaker 3: So Adam.
Speaker 2: Everybody, so Adam in the garden. He gets work before he gets a wife. Okay, but then once he gets a wife, he gets a job. And everybody know, once you get a wife, you better have a job. I'm gonna I'm making fun of it, but I want you to see it. Genesis three seventeen. A serpent comes to trick them. They eat the fruit. Sin enters into the equation. Work was not a part of the fall. Work was before the fall. A job was after the fall. Do y'all hear what I'm saying. Nobody told me this. Nobody told me this. If you want to live an abundant life, there is going to be in a component where I got a work and I may need a job. And it's because of this sin filled world that we live in that a job is actually not a curse. It's actually a position of God's provision for us.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me just go.
Speaker 2: To the scripture Genesis, chapter three, verse seventeen. In chapter two, he had work. In chapter three, he gets a job watching and the man he said, and he said to the man, since you listen to your wife and ate from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat. The ground is cursed because of you. Let me just say this for all of the men that are watching this. It was not Eve's fault. Is Adam's fault. I'm gonna just say it real quick. Is this woman you gave me? That was a sorry excuse that men are still making to this day.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to eat that.
Speaker 2: That's why the man is supposed to lead his household. And if your wife gives you something, you say, baby, no, this is not what we do, and then we go to God. God, she ate it, and I'm asking to be the sacrifice for us.
Speaker 3: You missed it.
Speaker 2: That's what Jesus had to do. He went to the cross for his bride when we messed up. Do you understand if Adam would have winner?
Speaker 3: Said? God, who messed up? And give me the punishment? Y'all not ready for this, So I just want everybody.
Speaker 2: Else se he is you?
Speaker 3: No, it's you.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me stop, he said, now, because y'all both messed up.
Speaker 3: The ground is cursed all your life.
Speaker 2: You will struggle to scratch a living from it. Isn't it funny that we even still use the term make a living? He said? It will be a struggle to make a living because you let sin in. It says it will grow thorns and thistles, which means your work can hurt you, though you will eat of its.
Speaker 3: Grain, so it still will produce.
Speaker 2: By the sweat of your brow, you will have food to eat until you return to the ground from which you were made. For you were made from dust, and to dust you will return. Let me give you three truths about a job. It includes sweat. I'm just telling you right now. You might as well be willing to sweat out your edges. You might as well be willing to use deodorant. You might as well be willing because because to have a job, it's going to require something. Let me say it a different way. Let me say a churchy a sacrifice. I gotta get up at five am to get the kids ready, to actually be able to get to the job on time, to actually be prepared to know what to do when it's when sin entered in, sweat entered in the second thing, it's going to be the truth about a job. It's going to be a struggle. There will be times when you have a job that it will include a struggle. That does not mean it's demonic. The struggle actual job is not a spiritual attack. I'm on the attack, y'all. Pray y'all on the prayer line. There's warfare going on. No, you have to answer your emails. I've been called in three times. I'm telling you there's under demonics are being shot at me. I need you to pray that the shield of faith. No, it's just part of the struggle of having a job. I gotta talk to difficult people. They're difficult, and some of the breast think and some people will raise differently than me, and they don't understand. This is not a demonic attack. This is a result of the decision of sin. So if your job is a struggle, don't think that it's the point for you to run away from it, Okay, because do you know there's many things that you ask for prayer for that a job would solve. I'm not gonna stay on it long.
Speaker 3: But we're financially struggling because.
Speaker 2: You don't have a job. You don't have a job, and I'm not well. I have a felony passed. There's lawnmowers and rakes.
Speaker 3: There's there. You don't have to I mean, wheel's a pastor.
Speaker 2: At the church. No, I just no, I just you can get a job.
Speaker 3: Neil is still the campus. Now, I'm just it's just processing. As I'm saying, he has.
Speaker 2: A felony pals. But if you let watch this, if you let the perspective, well, everybody sees me.
Speaker 3: No, you see you. Well, everybody's judging me. No, you're judging you. If Paul can go from killing Christians.
Speaker 2: To having a Damascus Road experience and then being the biggest evangelist, God is saying I'll choose anybody who's willing to do the work. Yeah, Now watch this last thing. Truth about a job. It includes sweat, it includes struggle. Watch this, but watch the grace of God. It also includes supply. He said, you're gonna eat from this grain, You're gonna get bread from this. But it doesn't take away the sweat or the struggle. So even in our sin, God still supplies our needs. The job that you hate is actually a form of provision for you. And maybe you should change your perspective on how you're looking at what God has given you in this season. Maybe before work on Monday, you pray God change my perspective to go in here and actually do the work you've told me to be as a believer, and be light and salt and actually help people and encourage people even as I do this job. God, like, let me be honest that I don't like matter of fact, Can I be real honest?
Speaker 3: God, I hate it.
Speaker 2: But until you move me from this place, until you provide something else, I will not move off of a revelation watch this of uncomfortability. I'm gonna move off of the revelation of being consistent. And Father, God, I thank you that you make my work so prosperous and I don't need a job one day. But Father, I'm making a commitment to you, I'll never stop my work. I never stopped the work. I've never stopped doing what you called me to do. And some of you, even I'm talking to my senior saints. God has provided a way where you do not need a job, and he hasn't seen work for you in a decade. He has now given you days to do what you are purpose to do. And you're sleeping the days away, and you're going to every grandparents thing, or you're going to every pickleball thing. And God said, at the end of the day, if you're not doing work. While I'm fine with you relax, I'm fine with you.
Speaker 3: Being on the boat.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with you golfing.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, I'm gonna have to judge them works. And I put that book in you ten.
Speaker 2: Years ago, and I told you to go up to that elementary school and mentor those kids. I have a David in there, I have an Abraham in there, I have a Daniel in there. Need somebody to speak life over them consistently. And I asked you to do the work. I need you to go feed those homeless people. I need you to go find the orphan in the widow. I need you to go ask to administrate that church or that ministry and tell them you're taking no money because I gave you still to produce administration. It's a spiritual gift. But you want to get paid for that. And I already provided for you. And they've been praying, God, would you just send somebody to help me. I'm drowning, God, I don't know. God.
Speaker 3: If you don't send somebody in three weeks, we're gonna have to shut this thing down.
Speaker 2: And you are at the house sipping coffee and.
Speaker 3: Not doing the work that God's called you to do today. I just want our church to understand that a job is not bad and a work is required. So passing like what do I do? Last two points? Do your job?
Speaker 2: If I could tell the church something, one of your biggest witnessing tools is if you did your job well, y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember Daniel what we call the Daniels Fast.
Speaker 2: The reason why this is remembered is because they were taken into captivity and God saw the skill level of Daniel and his partners. And Daniel and his partners were so favored that they came to the king's table and the king said, eat whatever you want, because back then food was the way that you actually exhibited status.
Speaker 3: So the king was like, eat whatever you want.
Speaker 2: But God had spoken to Daniel and said, Daniel, I only want you to eat grains and fruit, what we call the Daniel Fast.
Speaker 3: And they were like, no, you can't do that, and he said, test me.
Speaker 2: If you let me do it God's way, I'll be greater than every one of the people that eat at this table.
Speaker 3: And because watch this, not Daniel did the fast good that.
Speaker 2: People recognized as God. It's because because his work was good even when he did it God's way. It's why they said, whoever the God is that he served, that's what we're about to serve. His work was a testimony of God's glory. Look at your neighbor and say, do to work. Can I say it like this?
Speaker 3: Worship God with your work Colossians three twenty three. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as.
Speaker 2: Working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.
Speaker 3: It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
Speaker 2: Now. If you got through this whole message and you don't understand the value of job work, I'm gonna leave you with one picture. Our savior, Jesus Christ had a job and had work. What was Jesus's job? Why do you think it was important? Why do you think it was important that it let us know that Jesus had a job, because he's our rabbi, he's our example, he's the one we follow. We know he only did work for three years, but he lived for thirty three years, which we can safely assume he did his work more. He did his job more years than he did his work. He was known for his job, he would be remembered for his work. Y'all, y'all, I can't. I gotta stop. What if you're known for your job but remembered for your work? Standing all over this building, don't leave yet, because I want to pray a prayer of impartation. I believe something is going to shift on the inside of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you Lord.
Speaker 2: I want to put these clarifying things on the back led just for you to hear me say it one more time, and I may do it every week, just so that the spirit of deception can't enter in as you hear these truths. Because the enemy would love to steal this from you. But I want you to understand that this is what God has designed and desires for you. Is having money prove you are blessed by God? No? Can having money be.
Speaker 3: Used to be a blessing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I need y'all to help me. Does faith always lead to financial blessing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Do you need faith to live financially free, fulfilled and be a blessing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does God promise you riches if you follow him? No?
Speaker 3: Does God promise to meet your needs?
Speaker 2: Yes? If you give, are you guaranteed multiplied personal wealth? No? Does God say that being generous has a direct impact on our lives. Yes, should you spend your life focused on material things? No? Are material things a tool to bless others and glorify God? Yes? Does God guarantee perfect health and wealth? No? Does God care about your health and wealth? Yes?
Speaker 3: Does the Bible teach the prosperity gospel?
Speaker 2: No, is the story of the gospel God dying so you can prosper in this life and the next. Yes.
Speaker 3: It's that clear.
Speaker 2: And you don't just have permission to prosper, You now have permission to produce. God wants you to live an abundant life. And if you're saying to.
Speaker 3: Me passing mic, I want to sign up for that life. I want to live this.
Speaker 2: I want to work the things that God has placed me on this life for purpose.
Speaker 3: I want to do the work. I want to be.
Speaker 2: Judged, and I want my works to last through the fire. And even if I have to do a job until I die, to do the work God, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: If you want a new perspective on work and on a job, I want to pray for you. I want to pray that God would expand your.
Speaker 3: Capacity to endure.
Speaker 2: The seasons that feel frustrating, and I'm praying that God will give you the willingness to do the work.
Speaker 3: Even watch this if nobody affirms it.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: If you want that, I want to give you an impartation.
Speaker 2: Would you just lift your hands all over this place if you're watching online. Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray for my brothers and sisters who are right now walking in a new level of revelation. Today, I'm asking you that you would expand their minds to believe that you don't just want them to prosper, but you also give us the ability to produce. Today, I'm praying that you bless their ideas, Bless their banks, Bless Father God, their wisdom.
Speaker 3: And their stewardship.
Speaker 2: Bless Father God everything that concerns them. God, I'm asking you that you would give them dreams with the inventions and ideas. I thank you that you would give them the ability to stick to the plan. God, I thank you that you would give them the ability to trust you even when they can't see what You're doing.
Speaker 3: Today, expand our faith to not just prosper, but to produce.
Speaker 2: I declare even in the next year, there will be things that will come from your people that at this moment seem impossible. But I thank you with man it is impossible. With you God, there is nothing that cannot be done. Today Expand our heart, our mind, watch this, and our capacity to believe you. No matter what the generational pattern has been. We're interrupting the bloodline right now in the name of chees and we curse the spirit of generational poverty, and we curse the spirit of generational greed. How thank you Father, that we will live in abundance through generosity, in stewardship, have your way in your people in Jesus' name. Even as we're in this moment, there are some people right now that don't understand the abundant life because you're like the young rich ruler. He had everything, but he had one thing missing, the ability to know that all the things weren't as important as his soul being in right relationship with God. And some of you may be fine financially. You know how to work and have a job. Some of you may be struggling in that area. But the thing that the scripture said that I want you to prosper and be in health at the level that your soul prospers, and your soul cannot prosper without the spirit of Jesus living on the inside of you. So today, if you want to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior, whether you're in this building, you're watching in a jail cell, you're watching on rebroadcast, somebody sent this in the family group text. I want to let you know today is the day of salvation in church. I need you to begin to pray. If you have been far from God and you've never accepted him, or you've been wandering, today is the day that the prodigal comes home. God is not mad at you, He is not gonna keep you in shame. He wants to put a robe on you, put a ring on your finger, he wants to put sandals on your feet, and he wants to throw a party for you. But it's your decision. And if you come back to the Father and today I'm telling you this is the greatest decision I ever made. It took me from being a liar, a manipulator, someone who was addicted to pornography, had very dark and bad things in my heart. And it didn't make me perfect, but it made me progressing and Jesus is the only one. If you give him your heart, he'll help you change your habits. Don't clean up and come to him. Come to him raggedy, jacked up, messed up.
Speaker 3: Steal with the stuff in.
Speaker 2: Your car, steal with the alcohol in the comforard, steal with the plan on your phone. And God says I can help you change all of that. What a mighty God reserved. Today. I want to offer you Jesus, you can be wealthy. At the end of this prayer, your soul will be prospering. And today I want to offer you Jesus. If that's you and your saying, Pastor, would you include me in that prayer on the counter of Three, if you're in the room or watching online, whether you're in the balcony or you're in the back, I want you to live your hands and lifted bold and high, and I want you to say.
Speaker 3: Include me in that prayer. Pastor.
Speaker 2: One, you're making the greatest decision of your life.
Speaker 3: Two, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: But more than that, your name is about to be written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 2: If you want to make Jesus Christ your personal Lord and savior, today.
Speaker 3: Lift your hands. I see you, I see you.
Speaker 2: I see you in the back right there, Glory Transformation Church, Loujah, I see you, my brother. You can put your hand down at Transformation Church. We're a family. Nobody prays alone, so for the benefit of those who are coming to Christ, well, we all pray this prayer together.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Just say God, thank you for sending Jesus just for me.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: I repent and I turn to you. I believe you lived, you died, and you rose again with all power.
Speaker 2: Just for me. Here's my life. Change me, renew me, transform me. I'm yours forever in Jesus' name.
Speaker 3: Amen. Can we celebrate with all of the people.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, Transformation Church. Can we celebrate with all of heaven? Welcome to the family. And if you just pray that prayer, I want you to text saved to eight two eight to eight to where you can scan the QR code and we want to sing you some information. There's some videos I want you to watch. I want you to go on this journey because I believe God is about to transform you. Next week, y'all, We're going to another level. And you know why it's gonna happen is because of the prayer that's about to happen this week Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday. Bring your kids, bring your people, bring your family.
Speaker 3: They don't have to go to this church. It's completely free.
Speaker 2: But join us Thursday through Saturday, and then back here on Sunday as the altar workers come. I'm gonna have the worship teaming for a second because God's transforming some people's mind and some of y'all need to go to lunch, and then others of y'all need to stay in.
Speaker 3: Surgery for a second. You need to let God wash over your mind.
Speaker 2: And if you're watching online or you want to stay and worship for a second and you need prayer, I want you to come down to the altar and get prayer agreement. Prayer works, miracles happen. And today, whether you're dealing with something in your marriage, or in your mind or in your heart, don't leave.
Speaker 3: This place without prayer.
Speaker 2: Let me pray for you as many of you leaving, as some of you come down for prayer. Father, we thank you that this week will be a week that we prosper. We declare and we believe that your will will be done and your word will be established in our life. Give us wisdom to walk in your truth, and we will give you all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise and Jesus' name. Everybody say we agree, We expect amen. Go out and live a transformed life. Give God some praise in this place.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 1: If you said that prayer and accept it, Jesus to your heart, it's the best decision you could ever make. We want to celebrate with you, and we have some tools to help you on your journey.
Speaker 3: Tech saved to a.
Speaker 1: Two A two A two and to find out more about TC text connect to a two A two A two. Be sure to subscribe and share this podcast with your friends. Thanks for listening. Now, go out and live a transform life.