Speaker 1: Running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 2: This is the other side of Midnight Weekend Review with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: The collectivist form of New York City has replaced frigid Ruggedy in Dvigilalism has great synat for a sag.
Speaker 4: Anyone can make it in New York.
Speaker 1: And they can also make it anywhere.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. You voted for this, and now you're gonna get it good.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the Grand Canyon? Have you seen it up close? Have you gone there? We were just listening to some information about the great mysteries, the great mysteries of the Grand Canyon. How there are sealed iron doors to caves, to passageways that are in the Grand Canyon that we're not allowed to go to and haven't been allowed to go to over one hundred years. And the hoppy Indians who used to occupy the Grand Canyon would not tell us what was in those caves. They would not reveal to us for decades what they saw down there, and then it got sealed up. But I urge you take a look at that river, look at the river that goes through the Grand Canyon. And when the tour guys say that river cut these rocks and made the Grand Canyon. Does that make any sense to you? It looks like a stream. It looks that you can walk across it. A river that you can walk across. Did not cut the Grand Canyon. Something else cut it. Do you know what it really looks like. It looks like it was mind. The Grand Canyon looks like it was mind. Now, who would have mined it? The Sumarians? The Sumerians minded? And what for gold? It used to be a gold mine. That river didn't do that. It was a little stream, little stream. This is one of the great mysteries of our time. Exactly what formed the Grand Canyon? And what is hidden behind the iron doors, the iron gates to the passageways under the Grand Canyon? And why are these huge sections of the Grand Canyon, like about a third of it? You and I can't visit. We're not allowed to visit. One of the mysteries on the other side of midnight. Walter Sterling lets you and I talk at any time. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Now listen, I got to tell you about the Worldwide News Network. It's a new best in class global top of the hour news service built by Lee Harris, also our musical director. One of the few these days this worldwise news network, So one of the few these days. Man twenty This is live twenty four to seven by a full staff of producers, anchors, correspondents. Do you realize now there's been a major shift in a major significant summer snack food. This is a scandal, This is a mystery. You go when you get one of those drumstick ice cream cones, it's called a drumstick, and that was one of those ice creams, those novelty creams, which is what they call it in the industry. It's one of those novelty ice creams that your mother didn't want you to get. You wanted to get the drumstick ice cream cone. She didn't want you to get it. And the answer was always vague about why she didn't want you to get it. She thought it was fine for you to get a popsicle, a creamsicle, but not the drumstick. Well, it turns out your mother was probably right. Science shows, and remember we always go with science, we don't go with rumor or wet markets. Who knew what that was? The drumstick Novelty ice cream has zero milk in it has zero cream in it. It is a pure corn syrupy chemical confection, absolutely nothing. And the reason for that besides it's cheaper than actually using cream and actually needing to refrigerate in a certain way, the reason for that is it won't melt. Now it gets even more exciting. Unlike other products that are designed in the ice cream cabinet to not melt well, this one doesn't even melt under light and heat. So the drumstick ice cream cone doesn't melt under any conditions and therefore probably not ideal. Probably not an ideal food. It's disappointing because it always looked good. But when each layer of something tastes the same, the chocolate, the nuts, the cream, the cone, When all all of that tastes the same, probably a good clue that you don't need to eat it. Walter Sterling The Other side of Midnight on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 2: This is the other side of Midnight. Weekend Review with Walter Sterling. This is the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. Weekend Review.
Speaker 1: If you want to go to wiggl or fight an alligator in a swamp. Then the other side of midnight.
Speaker 6: What do you want? It's Florida Story.
Speaker 1: I'm James Parker and this is Florida Story. Oh thank you, thank you so much. You are so time for our first Florida story. We're going to Miami and in this one is a story of a guy who, like many people, lost his job when the pandemic hit. And so now he's an unemployed mechanic in his mid thirties and he applies for some assistance from one of the stimulus programs, gets a se eight hundred dollars check. Once he gets through the pandemic, he applies for the forgiveness paperwork. He actually gets a letter back saying that hey, don't worry about it, that money he's been forgiven. Going on about your business. Fast forward to the current day, Flora man win's a lottery, not the big lottery, but this ticket is a scratch off worth ten thousand dollars. So he stands it with his phone confirms, Hey, I really did win. He goes to pick up his check at the nearest lottery office and they say, oh, I'm sorry, sir, that check is being withheld because you owe the government money. That's what's happened to several Floridians.
Speaker 7: Chung is not a loon.
Speaker 8: TV stations all over the state of highlighted the same story with the same scenario. Lotto winners are flagged at the lotto office and then cannot get a hold of the Department of Economic Opportunities. Something that was so exciting became an absolute namare. According to the Florida Lottery, from January twenty twenty two to January twenty twenty three, close to ten thousand a lot of winners statewide received a letter like this claiming they owe a majority of them owing to the Department of Economic Opportunity.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what a bummer it has to be for that guy. I mean, it's hard enough that he was unemployed, he went through the pandemic, and then he got help, and I he finds out he owes some money, and then he finally wins gets a break. He wins some money on a lottery ticket, and he doesn't even get all of that money, and then he's going to be delayed finally getting the air corrected. That dude's just flat out of luck. I mean, he did win ten grand from the lottery, but other than that, he's he's got a pretty unlucky go of it. For our next Florida story, we're going to Vero Beach, and in Vero Beach, we have a guy who he has a little bit of a checkered pass. Then that will come into play in just a second. But he's not doing a good job keeping up his house. He's not in like a super nice neighborhood. In fact, he's in a pretty crummy neighborhood. And even in the crummy surroundings of this economically depressed neighborhood, his house is just got trash everywhere. It sort of looks like Sandford Sons almost, And some of the neighbors have called code enforcement on him, and he actually got a citation saying, listen, if you don't get this all picked up, you're gonna get fined. And you know you're gonna to pay hundreds of dollars for this. And so, in his attempt to be less of a mess of a human being, he piles a bunch of the trash in his backyard and starts a little fire. And the fact that he's making it on floors stores kind of let you know it's not going to remain a little fire is it WPBF.
Speaker 9: And the stuff then bounced from the fire pit to a boat that has a boat, and the boat transferred to the house, and then the house just got flee engulfed.
Speaker 6: Deputies tried to get Guy away from his home. When they said, he did the complete opposite. He locked himself in side for about ten minutes. Investigators soon realized who this man was. Guy was wanted for violating his probations on felony charges, including burglary.
Speaker 9: I'd recognize him from previous encounters, so I knew he had warrants, and I knew we had other deputies looking out for him.
Speaker 6: Deputies tell us Guy then tried to run out of his home and away from deputies before he was caught.
Speaker 9: He was on cooperative. He was making excuses. He gave the other deputy a different name when they responded there. I think he says his name was Dylan, which is not his name, and then he said he just couldn't breathe that's why he tried to run away from the home, which was not the case.
Speaker 1: All right. One thing I really love about that story is you gotta imagine being him in that ten minute span from when his life's already been a wreck that he's scared to see cops. But his house is such a mess that he has to, you know, burn piles of crap, and he even screws that up. He burns his boat. I don't even have a boat, and this idiot burns his burns his house down. But you know things are so bad he's running away and the cops are showing up. And that ten minutes where he has to go back into the house and lock himself inside. What goes through your head?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What are my options? How long can I stay in a burning house? Well? Ten minute seems to be about the max. Uh, how am I gonna get out of this? You can't? So what does he do for ten minutes? Just enjoy his last ten minutes of smoky freedom? I guess, hold my beer far Next Florida story, we are going to Daytona where you have a guy who you know you would think by listening to Flora stories, this happens every single day in Florida, And I promise it's rare. I know. I said that about thirty episodes ago, and there's been just a huge rash of alligator attacks, but as much as we like to make jokes about, you know, Florida gators. It's still, mathematically speaking, fairly rare. However, it's getting harder and harder to say that there's a man over here in the Daytona area who here's a noise on his porch. He thinks it's the neighborhood kids knocking on the door of Fast and now you can, you know, Johnny, come out and play. So he thinks of some neighborhood kids. It turns out it's a gator. And I don't mean like one of these cute little baby gators. It's like three feet long. This thing is seven and a half feet long. So just imagine Lebron James laying down plus another six or so inches right, and it jumps up grabs him by the thigh. Okay, so now we have a situation where I don't know what your porch is like, but there is there a man eating dinosaur on it that immediately latches onto your thigh. So this guy goes into you get this Florida adrenaline rush, and so in the Florida man in Florida mode knows how to grab an alligator by the very front of the nose and he opens the mouth, pushes the gator off, shuts the door, runs inside, and calls nine to one one. Cops come and they find the gator under the trailer by the house. The Florida Wildlife guys come out and trap the gator almost immediately. Florida man goes to the hospital. He's gonna be okay. And I'm starting to be bothered by this Florida custom. I say custom. It's literally a law in Florida that you're not allowed to kill gators unless it's a direct threat to your life. So you mean, even after the gator bites the Florida man, when y'all find it under the trailer next to the house, he doesn't get to shoot and kill it, or when you catch it, he doesn't get to like kill it and eat it or have it or say it bit it. Come on, can't you like infer some partial ownership to a wildlife after it bites you, you know, like a little payback or something. At least get some sausage out of it or a pair of boots. A right for our next Florida story. This is the first time I've even heard of this town. It's called Southwest Ranches, Southwest Ranches, and what we have is a wedding and on someone's most special night of couples getting together and then make their vows in front of God and family and their closest friends, and then they have a kick ass adding reception. They've got DJ Campo there, his real name's Jonathan, but he's spinning it and he's killing it, and the dance floor is hopping and it's a little too loud, so he gets some noise complaints in the cops call, and the owner of the venue, who happens to be on site, tells him, Hey, Campo, DJ Campbo, you got to turn it down. He's like, I don't know if I can. Man. You know, the roof is on fire. We gotta let it burn. I'm serious. We've already got a call from the cops. It can't see turned it down. But there's another call from the cops. So the owner says, if I have to tell you again, we're just shutting this whole thing down, And of course there's another call from the cops and he tells DJ Campo to turn it down, and DJ Campo says, no, I'm gonna finish my reception and the owner pulls out a gun and says, no, you're not. And so, in the classic rock paper scissors esque version of turntables versus Glock, Glock wins and I think the cops agree. They arrested the dude. He's being charged and brandishing a handguy and waving around it. I mean, it's awful because yeah, there's a bunch of people who caught it on video too. So you know, my wedding, it was beautiful, it was great, it was perfect. It didn't have anything fun like this. And I don't know that it's part of me. It's kind of envious. I know that's really stupid. But I've been doing like four years of Florida Stories. Okay, so it's making me stupid. I'm James Parker. Florida Stories is a spring rock production on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 7: Well, the whole thing descends into the vapid viscosity of a dud.
Speaker 5: You and I are on WGN in Chicago. About fifty thousand rubber ducks were released into the river today in Chicago for the Duck Race. The annual Duck Race. A spectacular, blazing, beautiful sight, incredible to see Walter Sterling the other side of midnight. Do you want me to do anything? Am I supposed to do anything? And just keep talking?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: That? Does you want to go where nobody knows the manager name.
Speaker 1: And the services lame?
Speaker 10: You want to go with nobody actually cares about you?
Speaker 7: You want to go a drive.
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: Hello, I'm JJ Wilson and this is drive through brewin the continuing story of two guys who struggle to achieve the American dream by selling meer and wine at a drive through. Let's listen in as the manager addresses his restless young employee, Jake.
Speaker 10: Jake, you said you had something you wanted to talk to me about.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I decided to quit. Today is my last day. What I watched a webinar last night and found out how I can make five thousand dollars a week selling jelly beans online and I don't even have to store the beans or ship them.
Speaker 10: Sounds like a come on to me, I know, but.
Speaker 4: I actually seen the invoices in one guy May five thousand and sixty eight bucks after only three weeks, and him and his wife only worked ten minutes a day.
Speaker 10: Come on, if that we're true, wouldn't everybody be doing it. I promise you there's a catch somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's what my daddy said, Jake.
Speaker 10: I've seen some of these get rich quick schemes on YouTube. The way to really get ahead is to work hard and make wise choices. That's what my mama says exactly. So let's get back to now, who's this jerk in the land?
Speaker 1: Hey, fell let's just go ahead and give me a couple of big cases, champagne. I just sold my business for forty six million bucks.
Speaker 4: Wow, what kind of business was it?
Speaker 1: Well, my wife and I sold thumbtacks online.
Speaker 12: Before that, we were a professional gamblers, and before that we were day traders. We bought Amazon nineteen ninety seven for fifty six since a share Gosh.
Speaker 4: I wish I was you.
Speaker 12: Take my advice stop wasting your time at a dead end job like this one.
Speaker 1: If I were you, i'd quit today. Some text.
Speaker 11: Forty six million?
Speaker 1: What's that thing? For real?
Speaker 11: And will Jake take his advice and actually quit the drive through? Listen next time when Jake tells his manager.
Speaker 4: I've decided to stay on a couple more weeks. According to my real estate coach, I'm gonna need about two hundred bucks to start flipping houses.
Speaker 11: That's next time I'm drive through brew word cars.
Speaker 13: Speaking The Other Side of Midnight is brought to light by producers Matt Laize and Pete Belodi, Grown up guidance from Kevin Droach, sand president Chad low Pens, sound imaging Chris Libertini. On air contributors James Parker, Peter Thiel, Vick Ferrari, Theo Landon Cross, Colthart, Father, James Drucker, Spook, Edward Jones, Eddie Aragon, cousin Bruce Morrow, and Dave Scott. A Canadian musical director, Lee Harris, top tier voice talent Robert Clotworthy can't happen without him, Charles van Zandt creative guidance, John Katzmetides, spiritual guidance Margot Katzmetidis, Walter Stirling's wardrobe, Facebook market Place, Red Apple Audio Networks Production.
Speaker 5: I remain fascinated by the WNBA. It's the only sport that I understand. It's not a mystery to me. All other sports are incredible mysteries to me. The WNBA today announced that they have a new franchise in Cleveland. Many years ago, they had a friend in Cleveland that shut down because it went bankrupt. The franchise is going to be called the Sirens, which is a really good name, and they posted their logo and it looks fantastic. I'm like, okay, this is good.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: What happened to the WNBA in the past two years that has taken it from being nobody cares and nobody knows about it to what it is today? Hands? Please? Hands? Anybody have an answer?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, you all have the same answer. The answer is Caitlin Clark. Now, you're a business person, you're a practical person. You have children. You know that when something enters your universe that is really working and helps you achieve what you've always wanted to achieve.
Speaker 1: What do you do? What do you do?
Speaker 5: You take care of it? John Catsimatidis operating Gristiti's Dagostino's. When he gets a store manager that shows up early, helps stock the sh shelves, the employees don't complain about him, makes reasonable demands, hits his numbers. What does John do? Rewards him, pets him, thanks him, takes him out for an expensive meal. That's what you do. What has the WNBA done for Caitlin Clark, who took them from small venues to huge venues, took them from buses to flying private took them into multi million dollar branding deals. What did he do? She did all that, and what did they do for her? They kicked her ass, treat her like crap. Let her get injured. These are the dumbest people. Oh wait, oh they're all jocks. Ray, welcome, you're on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: Ray, all right, excitedly.
Speaker 14: You were talking about how they have all those ducks in the Chicago River. Yes, and I was wondering if you remember in the early two thousand Dave Matthews band tour bus.
Speaker 7: To dump the suit.
Speaker 14: So the tour bus driver is start one of those.
Speaker 5: Ray. I like you, but I can't understand you. There's a problem with the phone connection. Thank you for the call. That's why I went like this. I kept calling like this. I U Yeah. I happen to hate cell phones because that's that's what always happens. When there was a landline. That never happened. Right when there was a landline, I'd say goodbye hello and that would be the end of it. Now with cell phones, what do we have? Cell phone calls and with the word hello Hello. It's not a good system. It's not a better system. The only one of the few things that's better is that one of the few things that's better is that they're no longer these insane charges for long distance calls. Until very recently, if you wanted to make a long distance call, do you remember, it was a cost of fortune. You waited till after seven o'clock at night, and if you were a student, you did that trick of your parents would call you collect and you'd say no, and then they'd call again or something. But we worked it out so it was always free, or we worked it out so that if I call you, I'll make it a collect call, you won't accept the collect call, and then I'll know you have arrived. That was the code. That's what every college kid did when they went away. They would make collect calls and their parents wouldn't accept it, and then you'd know that they were home. Yeah, that's what we used to have to do. That's what we had to resort to. It was not easy. That's the only thing I can think of that it's cheaper today than it was twenty years ago. Long distance calls call anywhere in America on a cell phone, same price, Gary in New Jersey, Welcome to the other side. Have been tonight, Gary?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hyah Walter. You know I don't want to call all the time, but when you mentioned Datelin Clark. Yeah, and the WNBA criminals, they are the worst orse lead just discussing and it's disgusting. And my new hero is Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 5: Genius. She's a genius.
Speaker 7: He is wonderful, She's got Cajon's And you know the fact that these girls have taken women's sports were never noticed.
Speaker 5: Ever, right, go ahead, and.
Speaker 7: Now what they've done for a league that is miss ma and they know they are great players, and they continue to do what they do. And the fact that they're being defiled by so many people in the media and in the social media, it's just appalling to me.
Speaker 5: What I don't understand is the WNBA is owned by the NBA. Why the NBA, which is fairly well managed, doesn't step in take charge and say enough you have this tremendous asset. What they should have done with Caitlin has teamed her up in any logical venue with Lebron James. The two of them together leaders of basketball in America, elevated her, made him look human. The two of them would have been a very potent, powerful pr machine for basketball in general. And I kept waiting for Lebron to extend his hand to her, to show up with her at some event, for him to stand up and say, no, we can't have transgender people in the WNBA.
Speaker 1: And that's insane.
Speaker 5: You know, they're all just a bunch of cowards, because what do they do. They throw a ball, That's all they know how to do. They don't know how to strategize, they don't know how to think for other people. They don't know how to promote an idea. They're just freaking jocks. They're the same people. Those people are the same people that threw you against a locker in high school. Congratulations, that's who runs the NBA. Thanks for the call. Carry I appreciate the call. Well this is I'll look at that once again. I've got a big fix. Action required on my computer screen. No action required, but but there it is. This is why you don't have PCs. You just don't want to have PCs. All my life, I've I got the very first Mac, the very first Max I had one of the very first MAX. From that moment till now, I've never had any problem with the MAC. We didn't have to adjust anything in the year two thousand. We didn't have to adjust any security issues. I didn't have to restart. And it's always interesting on PCs, you always have to restarted an incredibly critical moment. It's as though they know, as though it has AI in it AI designed to make our lives miserable. Please get back to me. Let's talk about this next show. When your life has touched AI, has your life gotten better? Has your life improved when you've gotten near an AI thing? After you asked AI chat, GPT or whatever it is. Sidney Sweeney's bra size after you asked it that, was there any interest that you've had in AI? Of course not. And then what did it say about Sydney Sweeney's bras side. It says we don't answer intimate questions, right, They'll answer who built the pyramids, but they won't answer what raw Sydney Sney wears it's an astonishing code of fruits in Silicon Valley who have never had sex, They've only had intimate time with the computer. And therefore you're not gonna find out about Sydney Sweeney's brass size. I'm Walter Sterling. This is the other side of midnight. You know what, the greatest gift you and I can receive is a request for help.
Speaker 14: We're gonna blow our own horn sures your born you'll agree.
Speaker 1: The other side of midnight is the place to be with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 14: Every night you see on the Red.
Speaker 1: Audio Networks.
Speaker 2: This is the other side of Midnight Weekend Review with Walter Sterling. This is the other side of Midnight Weekend Review with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 4: The uh, the other side of midnight.
Speaker 1: It's the right side of midnight.
Speaker 4: Walter Sterle is on the air, up, bend down the dial.
Speaker 15: On powerful, powerful stations with fifty Kilowa smiles Midnight missfit song.
Speaker 4: No, that Walter is always right.
Speaker 3: It's the the the the other side of midnight.
Speaker 7: Well, the whole thing descends into the vapid viscosity of a dud.
Speaker 11: Everything swinging, everybody's singing.
Speaker 2: You're with Walter Sterling on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 5: With Robert Clotworthy, the voice of ancient Aliens, the voice of the Curse of Oak Island Gold, the man who voices all of the shows that we watch in silence and private. When our women companions are doing something else and we actually get to choose what we want to watch. On TV, we are greeted by the voice of Robert Clotworthy.
Speaker 16: Hello, Robert, I am hungry, Walter. I all that talk about Peter Lugers.
Speaker 5: Isn't that remarkable? Have you been to Peter Luger?
Speaker 16: I have not, But Kevin Burns, I know, we talked a little bit about him last week, the late creator of Ancient Aliens and Curse of Oak Island. He actually had a Peter Luger's credit card. I know they only take cash, but a few people have an account. He had an account and he would give steaks, boxes of steaks as Christmas gifts. He even flew. He was you know he did he does The Unknown, did the Unknown or with William Shatner, And he was flying William to something and he said, you know what, let's stop off at Peter Luger's. It's on the way. So he had hit the jet, change course go to New York so he could go to Peter Luger's and have have lunch.
Speaker 5: And in fairness, Kevin Burns looks like the sort of fellow who would enjoy lunch at Peter Luger's.
Speaker 16: Oh my goodness, yeah, he I'm sure could finish the stake, no problem. You know out here there's a place called Ruth Chris and Beverly Hills. When that was there, not only was he a regular there, they actually had his name on one of the booths.
Speaker 5: Yes. I don't doubt that for one second. He would be a larger than life character from birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Now who runs the show? Now?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 16: There's uh. When Kevin passed away, he left the production company to three people. Joe Lissard, which was who was his personal assistant. He was, you know, he was Kevin's right hand man, Kim Egan, who he's known since he was in Boston, and then Dave Comtois, who was actually his teacher's assistant when he was teaching film at Boston University. So they go way back. They've they've known each other a long time. So the three of them are now the people that run Prometheus, and I got to say they're doing. I mean, they've taken what Kevin created and made it even better. What's Cintury all tell wonderful Kevin stories.
Speaker 5: I'm sure every television series that I've ever known has been run by the type of person that Kevin Burns was. They are they have to be larger than life just to deal with the bureaucracy of their distributor. Yeah, and to deal with the bureaucracy of production unions and egos and oh my gosh, and they and they have to feel that they're always right. But his vision is brilliant because a lot of television producers that I have known there they have very big ideas, and they're very good ideas, and they have insanely expensive ideas, and that hurts them getting them on the air, whereas Kevin's ideas meet all the criteria but appear to be economical and makes sense.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was. He was brilliant in that way. He really understood what the public was interested in. He was a fan of television and a fan of those shows. I mean, you know, he did the all those biography shows. He was in doing narration for a long long documentaries for a long long time, so we really understood the business. And he just had this ability at his fingers on the pulse of what the what the public was interested in.
Speaker 5: Now, this week there was Robert Clotworthy news five thousand explosions were slammed against the Moon to see what would happen.
Speaker 16: And well, and by the way, thank you for sending me that the Sumerian texts or the cuneiform tablets that talk about the Earth before the moon list. And by the way, I think we're going to be doing another episode about the Moon.
Speaker 5: I'm sure, and I'm sure that that was what I sent you is practically a script for one of your next shows. Oh yeah, thank you, right. But I think what was interesting this week was that they slammed a rocket into the Moon on purpose. And Doctor Sky, one of the hosts on the Red Apple Audio network. Doctor Sky has has a big telescope. He lives in Arizona, no ambient light. He studied it. He was staring at that moon and he saw nothing, and he knew exactly what he should. I think, well, maybe this is a conspiracy. Maybe nothing did land on the Moon. Maybe they just said it. What do you think?
Speaker 16: I think the Moon is a giant mystery that's that's floating around out in space, that has got so many secrets and mysteries that we that we need to figure out there's a lot going on in the Moon. What it is, why it is is is one of the great mysteries of life. It's it's it affects our moods, it affects so much of our day to day life on our on our planet. And I can't imagine not having it there. But I believe that it wasn't there at one point.
Speaker 5: I believe it wasn't there at one point too. But the Earth had to be dramatically different than it is today, the oceans had to be dramatically different. But one of the things that I find amazing is when I asked, why did we explode things on the Moon this week? What was the purpose? And the purpose was to do a number of tests relative to the light of the sun, because I learned that for the first time, I learned that the craters do not get one hundred percent exposure on any given day, only about if it's a crater, only about half the time does the sun hit it, and the rest of the.
Speaker 16: Time, and that's why you think there's actually there's actually ice.
Speaker 5: But then then I said, well, okay, that's nice. What doesn't matter, And they said, well, it'll affect where we establish bases to live, and the logical place for bases to live is in the craters because there's the shade and the sun, I said, And I said, who the hell would want to live in a crater on the Moon. This sounds like a bad plan. I mean, the outcome does not seem.
Speaker 16: Optimistic, so you're not going to be signing up.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it makes a little more sense than take a trip to Mars. That's where you'll die. I think it's better better than coming back. No, never come and think about it.
Speaker 16: When you when you're in space, you grow taller.
Speaker 5: Oh oh really? That that's when I missed? Was that like a whole segment on your show that?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know I was.
Speaker 16: I was talking to my friend NASA, and I said, what's you know? Tell me some peculiar things about space travel? She said, Well, they discovered that, you know, your your spine starts to get longer. Wow, you actually get taller, and and your legs are useless.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 16: A perfect astronaut would be someone with no legs, wow, because they just get in the way.
Speaker 5: Now, do you have information on upcoming episodes of Ancient Aliens that you'd like to show.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I just did one this week, and it's a biography where we talk about avvy Lobe and the Harvard astrophysicists, actually the head of the Harvard god what is it astronomy department, and his life story out how he has become. You know, first he was a skeptic when he came to UAPs, and now he's I think working with the White House and is leading the investigation into UAPs.
Speaker 5: And he says that it's a lot different than what we've been told. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're going to reveal that on your show.
Speaker 16: We will be revealing that. We're going to dig deep into his theories and his book and he's interviewed. It's a really really good episode.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So he's the man in charge of how much we get to see and when in terms of the government files. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 16: And he's I believe so. And he's a guy that really wants the information to be out. You know, he was you know when Mua Moua was first discovered, he was the one that first posited the theory that it was an extra extraterrestrial.
Speaker 5: Got it? What day is that going to air? Do you know who thatck knows?
Speaker 16: I just recorded it this week. I'm sure it'll be probably a month or two out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're you're the vo guy. How much posts could there be? They could probably put that out.
Speaker 16: Tomorrow, they could they could well, you know, maybe not tomorrow because I'm sure I'll have to go in and do a few pickups really, but certainly within the next week or so. It all depends on the History Channel and how they factored into their schedule.
Speaker 5: Robert.
Speaker 16: It seems like like we don't do ten in a row. It's like we record them, but then they do two, then they wait a couple of weeks to another three, so they release them in blocks.
Speaker 5: I learned this week that they shoot three Price of Rights in a day three and when mister Barker was alive, they did one because that's what he wanted to do.
Speaker 16: But I've been to a CBS on Beverly, I've worked on Young and the Restless when they were doing the Prices right and it was on another show. I'll tell you a few of those experiences because it was wild.
Speaker 5: It was an amazing technical achievement when they do that show. But I thank you, Robert Clotworthy the voice of ancient aliens, and the greatest gift that you and I can receive is a request for help.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 15: If you liked the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here