Speaker 1: From He's a.
Speaker 2: Podcast, The Doctor Show, Sucking Glenda Bood what march.
Speaker 1: Let up?
Speaker 3: Welcome everyone to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host WW Superstars. I mean Matt Cardona, that was weird. Okay, the thousand Dollars Brosky, Okay, the Michael Jordan's as.
Speaker 1: Let's start that over. No, this is perfect. What we're doing is perfect.
Speaker 2: You've got electrocuted, bro, That's what happened.
Speaker 1: You know what's going on here.
Speaker 4: You're a long suffering Knicks fan, so you're just you're just combobos.
Speaker 3: Got shocked on SmackDown. I can't keep it together. I don't know who I am. I'm also the Jalen Brunson of Wrestle. You're collecting man to someone else, go, I'm I'm all over the well.
Speaker 4: I'm also here the most professional Wrestler, t NA star, proud member of the System, main character on a mc TV and Thursday Nights at nine, the Scottie Pippen or hey, I could be your Josh Hart wrestling figure collecting.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should just update this whole beginning. Don't stick your figure out my butt? Though? Is that? Yeah? They're great? Their best I love that Brian Myers. What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Well, boys, I am also here producer of the.
Speaker 3: Show Friends of.
Speaker 2: Friend of Kenny Omega Smart Mark Stirling says, and this show is brought to you by your good friend RINGSI Colectibles used code major safe.
Speaker 1: Dude, Hey, bring back we We messaged h On and Trevor this week. Guys.
Speaker 4: I think you guys should message him to bring back the catalog, the holiday wet catalog.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Somebody's to that book.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was like, guys, this is just a thing of beauty. Bro.
Speaker 4: It's like a time capsule like this did every year, a little little five to six page or whatever.
Speaker 1: It is, the Cattle Holiday Catalog. Exciting stuff, all right.
Speaker 3: Follows on ex Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube at major w Pod. Subscribe to this podcast review podcast and leave review guys. It's been despicable the lack of reviews. Joe's shoes one last week, so I thought, you know, I begged, I pleaded obviously not enough. So please guys leave some reviews. This is the only review that we got as of this recording.
Speaker 2: And also you can leave many because this guy, to.
Speaker 4: Be fairly, gave me five days not a full seven. But okay, okay, there's your your excuse for the week.
Speaker 2: I'm Ted Blanchard, Ted the sock more haikus haiku. I can't believe that Joe Shoes won major review. And where is blonde Sean to Carney?
Speaker 1: We couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Not gonna do blonde Sean. I will say this, if Mattel does a Rocker Sewan, we will gladly copyrate that attire for a Marty.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a plan pass that we will definitely do.
Speaker 3: But we couldn't we I mean, we could have paided Marty blonde blonde Marty's yeah.
Speaker 1: Two Carney to Carney to Carney even for us.
Speaker 3: The giveaway last week, Curtsey I ringsyde collect will find the pinpost on x repost to be eligible.
Speaker 1: The winner of this Ricky Starks.
Speaker 2: Figure is not very smart at not very smarts.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's good free stuff, that is. And the prize this week will be Cody and Pharaoh. WHOA let me just double check make sure that's two. That's a that's a big prize.
Speaker 1: That's a nice prize. Is John is John? For real?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 3: Let's see yep, two pac This is the week to retweet, guys, this is the week, uh guys, follow up? What a bit at TNA wrestling? This, oh baby, the system was cooking this Thursday night on AMC. It was a little six man tag with the Hardys and that loser Moose.
Speaker 1: Who made us return to TNA wrestling. Look at us, dripped in gold, wearing the gold.
Speaker 4: Alicia Edwards by our side, me bearon Eddie Edwards tore the house down in Denver, Colorado. The Hardys are freaks. They're woken and broken again, but that's okay. They're gonna get demolished. Sunday Live on Paper View Slam of Versary. The ladder match is set, so we're on the road.
Speaker 2: Is it still cool to wrestle the arties now? Or you just have done it so many times?
Speaker 1: It's like pull that I don't want to break here, but I can't not say that. It's it's always honor. They are the Goats. They are the greatest tag team of all time. But it means that much more when you defeat him, you know what I mean, Especially Sunday in the in the match that they made famous, you know what I mean? What an opportunity to cement my legacy and tag team wrestling.
Speaker 2: I think a really cool man.
Speaker 4: Give me some goddamn flowers, a must six time tag team champion at the highest of levels. Six who are the six two with you?
Speaker 1: Pal? Four in DNA.
Speaker 3: Eddie okay Eddie twice yes? And the guy who doesn't use uh whatnot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay? Fair? Uh what's that?
Speaker 2: The guy who does? I forgot that he should talk whatnot?
Speaker 1: I respond, I never responded the ship talk whatnot? You're you're dead to a lot of pro wrestlers. It's just not a good move. Spray Tan should talk in spray Tan or something. It's not gonna work out for you.
Speaker 3: This past week on Down, I defended Dan Housen from those guards. Can we just roll the foot Do we have footage?
Speaker 1: D What is this you guys are?
Speaker 3: We wouldn't want to get brothers from to to He who doesn't have the footage, we don't want to get you know, miss and kids. You know they're there, there's there. I don't know if they're cursed, they were electrocuted. I don't know what's going on. Those guards that came they they because last week they paid off Dan Housen to recurse the Nicks. You know, I of course gave up my my Rolex watch to keep the Knicks uncursed. I told those guards you got problem with Dan House, you got problem with me?
Speaker 2: Pal, You're a real hero here.
Speaker 4: And I look, I look Dan House and gets like a full a p a kind of set up there, like a backstage layer.
Speaker 2: Oh but bro, I have been thinking this is definitely going to be a ring side exclusive.
Speaker 1: Set right amazing. I mean he's got a computer there that takes a floppy disc a lot of important stuff.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I went, I went to check him, my good buddy, miss, and I got electrocuted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah dangerous. Yeah. So I don't know what's going on. I I have not felt since it's uh you look, Jacks, bro, what are you just You were just doing bicep curls and waiting for your shot for.
Speaker 3: I actually did not even pump up. I didn't even pump up. Wow, but uh, getting electrocuted? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Is w w HR concerned that he has kitting his health captive backstage in some layer. He's not.
Speaker 2: They're They're sitting there among their their own free.
Speaker 1: Will got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, anything could happened in WW, especially with Dan Housen.
Speaker 2: Plus, if you sell that much merch, like you can do whatever you want. You kidnaps some people.
Speaker 4: Good yep, wow, Oh yeah, I guess you're that high of a seller of fanatics. Just whatever you want, guys deal. Speaking of merch, guys SRG Universe cards. When I first saw these all I was a little high. I said, what the hell are these? But it turns out these are some expansion packs and these these lucky people. This is part of the kickstarter, so I'm pretty sure they like paid extra to be featured on cards with us.
Speaker 1: Look at this the Indian Hunter.
Speaker 3: When I first I was like, what is this? I was called Michael Dawkins.
Speaker 1: You're you're really getting handed to you.
Speaker 3: There, there's a bunch of cool cards here. Check them out. Look at me and the bear hug. Right there, there's a couple of shots of Brian getting the iron. Oh the chosen new cards for the Major reci podcast uh s r G Super Show. Nice little expansion pack. Damn cool.
Speaker 1: That's great, bad reputation.
Speaker 3: Well, Leon Genocide beating up the death match King there. If you listen on the audio version like, what is going on here? Y? Sorry?
Speaker 4: These are these are very fascinating pictures we're staring at here. You should check it out.
Speaker 3: So it turns out there is another member of the Nome Club, one that we did not know about. I randomly found this on Facebook. Do you put up the image here? Look at this guy right here? Lee Walker the third said, story time a gag gift mob copy. This is a gag gift. When these first came out, with w being a huge ac writer, Ak Macardona fan, I absolutely loved it. I don't think he knows that he's part of the infamous Nome Club. So if he's listening, or if somebody Lee Walker there's I think there's less than ten people in that Nome Club.
Speaker 1: So is that is that dust on your boots there? He'said that a while might be dust.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's definitely dust.
Speaker 1: Might be dust? Uh, we got a little bushy undertaker Bendam's update. We still don't know. It's an ongoing investigation.
Speaker 3: In the wrestling figure community, someone made a very good point that if you look at the the Bendams figure, he has little like.
Speaker 1: Buttons on his boots on the covers of his Boots. Yes, and he.
Speaker 3: Only had on the purple version, so that kind of debunks our theory that maybe it was supposed to be a series one in gray and then they pivoted to Purplectly, I can't even speaks. I gotta let yeah, okay, take a shot at Nat the Grudge Bear. But we don't know exactly what this is. I don't think we'll ever know. You know, my gut says it's nothing. I'm very fascinated by it, but my gut saying it's just a kind of a figure that's turned or was kept in a very hot place, or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think your point, Brett Bryan, that the actual purple version of this is a.
Speaker 1: Very not very prominent Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's certainly not that it's like this.
Speaker 3: This is a gray gray, and it's uniform change of the color, which.
Speaker 1: That's the part that's like hmm.
Speaker 4: And I think that's what's like, like if you could see that it wasn't on the flip side, I think then we wouldn't even be talking about this.
Speaker 1: But you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Ex User Theodora four twenty. This was a very interesting collection. I love seeing weird, not weird, just unique collections. Jack's female wrestlers. This is different and it's just Jacks. Well and it's just Jacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a long time. That's a long time in ninety six to two thousand and nine. Oh wait, but there's a there's some metel Leada and Trisha's smudge in the middle there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, now I see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe he's just doing like Attitude era, those those era people.
Speaker 4: It's pretty well and some of those females in the boxes are pretty rare, very very like very rare.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: Look at that like Canadian set with Christian Trish? Who's that?
Speaker 1: I don't even know who the third person is? Oh man, that's coming back to me. That was a rare boy.
Speaker 3: So many random stuff from Jack's very very cool collection. Brian, did you send this Philly fanatic over to Lenny Boy?
Speaker 1: To Lenny Boy, do we have the video? D I believe Kinnick is the one who sent it.
Speaker 5: When you get a wrestling style figure of your favorite mascot.
Speaker 2: There's only one thing to do.
Speaker 6: Let's take them to the game.
Speaker 2: A little snaffoo there.
Speaker 3: Bringing them to the stadium. Bro, I got my very own. Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's hard for us to put them over because we make them and we sound like shills. But I think mister Matt and Philly Fanatic are outrageous, and the feedback has been nothing but positively outrageous, even negative. Nancy Captain Josh News was like, guys, oh my god, you did it with this.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I obviously I'm not a baseball fan, but these figures are just works of art.
Speaker 2: H TTV.
Speaker 3: Brian Batty absolutely nailed these. I'm excited to see who else we have down the line. It's crazy that I'm gonna have some sports stuff in my.
Speaker 4: Thursday. I'll be on Baseball Night, New York with Salakana promoting the mister Matt big rubber guy and talking talking baseball about television, bro.
Speaker 3: And you can why check us out collect major dot com if you haven't picked it up. Uh. Mark jin drac He posted a photo of his Ruthless Aggression figure. I love when wrestlers just post random wrestling figure. All right, let's see that that that Mark Jindrack. Oh yeah, little Michael Jordan right there is that like at his house? Like his I don't know what that tag team titles are about? Is he ever a tag team champ in W?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But man, we we we always we always talk about rules, aggression, guys get no love like.
Speaker 1: It's common guys the whole place. Come. Jin Jack was my guy, jin Jack fan. He had to be like Johnny's wet dream, just right, clean cut tall Jack. Damn damn uh.
Speaker 3: Check this out here, Jamie by God Noble posting his his RAW eighty five, his b r G l j N.
Speaker 1: What is this Bob? This Bob back when someone made.
Speaker 3: For him, he made, He gets customs made. He's also like he's at the yellow ropes on his ring.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: He every time I see him at work, he's just pitching storyline ideas for me.
Speaker 1: Bob back then, is somebody.
Speaker 3: Who needs l J or a big Rubber?
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah for sure?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Hogan verse Dusty. That's a dream match right there.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh, Undertaker custom versus God, he's really going in huh wow.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Bulldogs versus the Rocket Roll Express. You know he's putting Rock and Roll Express over. Oh yeah, and this is a good one. Sting big Rubber Guy versus The Ultimate.
Speaker 1: How do you know they're not partners? They uniting the Blade Runners. It's very, very.
Speaker 2: Possible GM for the f W revival that we're working on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, imagine that Jamie wants to be on the pod. But it has to be something in person because I don't trust that he has WiFi.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there's no way, there's no I would have to be in person. He's definitely watching old Rustling.
Speaker 2: I can't just call you on the telephone.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 2: By the way, Mark two time w c W World Tag Team Champions.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Natural World Thrillers, all right, the El Grande Americano mask. It hasn't sold yet, I don't believe, but it's up to forty thousand dollars used and.
Speaker 1: That's going to charity too, right, Yes, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: And speaking of ring used items, have you seen this WWF World title up for auction with Heritage.
Speaker 1: I think this is gonna go for a million bucks. Whoa wow.
Speaker 3: This is First of all, this title has only been held by Hogan, so it's not like a winged eagle. This is the only Hogan was the only person who held this title. So it's like a Hogan title, right, So it's Hogan. Uh, it's picture matched. Look at that World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. Interesting, beautiful, beautiful piece.
Speaker 1: This is the nineteen eight in our travels. Did we just you something very similar to this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tug about guy's house. I didn't. I wasn't. I was trying to kfe what we were doing. But yeah, but that the.
Speaker 3: Photo matched, which is like nowadays man stuff to do. Yeah, it needs to be photo matched.
Speaker 1: Continued.
Speaker 3: If this goes for I think it's gonna go for a million dollars.
Speaker 1: I mean, wrestle me to Hogan belt proven. Yeah, it's pretty serious.
Speaker 3: Pretty damn serious.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, look at that d Is that you? Who's is that your freedom and the freedom and his dad getting presented a belt?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And let's let's plug the Big Ass Extreme Bash. Tickets are on sete line. Get your tickets now, folks, don't miss that on the biggest party of the summer, the Big Ass Extream Bash too.
Speaker 3: August ninth, Baby, Big a Stream Bash. Brian, you gotta tell the people what the restl Ican price. I had to inquire, guys. Okay, the reason that I thought this would be fun for everybody. I mean, then the Dudley Boy, it's one of the most decorated legendary tech teams of all time. It speaks for itself. But at Wrestlican this year, there wasn't a lot of lines people that had lines. All three Dudleys were there. It was a rare opportunity they had that line. So I'm like, well, if we can recreate this at Caloons, We're onto something. And then I inquired about the price recently because I was like, did we charge too much or was this fair? Ours is a hundred dollars less, seventy five dollars less than just to meet Bubb and Devon at Wrestlican.
Speaker 1: And that's without Spike.
Speaker 4: That's without Spike, that's without the show, that's without the extra It's like, so this is pretty sweet, pretty sweet deal for a very rare opportunity to get all three a professional photo op, any items you want signed, one per each talent.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's a hell of a deal. Ski and On.
Speaker 4: Tickets are flying and I would grab them fast if you're curious about this event. Yeah, a little day drinking the rage or after we got people in the wrestling industry that are reaching out that want to attend this also, So we're gonna have another announcement of that in the coming days weeks about that, I uh, I wouldn't sleep on the big Ass Extreme Bash too. We're gonna have a cool uh backdrop for the professional photo. Welcome to Dudleyville. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: About you got to order that.
Speaker 4: By the way, we're gonna confront Bubba on stage about his naked ECW figure.
Speaker 1: A lot of good stuff coming here, Devon, get them my ties. It's gonna be an extreme show. Uh.
Speaker 3: Who's who's gonna order the tied? I big Ass Extream Bash shirt that's on.
Speaker 2: This is one of my most anticipated major pod shirts of all time.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Do we have a picture of the shirt that we can pop up.
Speaker 2: We'll pop it up at some as soon as we get it.
Speaker 1: We we just will replug at the end of just came in hot off the press. I'm so excited. I'm gonna show my phone because that's how cool this shirt is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll have in two seconds, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I have it in one second here it is, Oh yeah, my god, look at that major pop Yeah stream bash. I had put Kowloon there so Andy wouldn't flip out text me, call me, man, I'm excited. Why Brosky cut this shirt?
Speaker 2: All right? I I assume ten seconds. It took me ten seconds.
Speaker 1: There it is there, it is guys dot Com Slash Major WF pod.
Speaker 3: One of my most anticipated shirts, I think leading up to the show every week. Right here, we're just gonna talk about some Dudley figures that you could get signedme items. And you know what's readily available is that ring side from the vault.
Speaker 1: You don't even need to scour for it.
Speaker 4: Devon They're on orring cydeclicked discount code Major save ten percent, Peyton Penn the mo fuck is up by the way. I grab some of these and I used discoud code Major save ten percent because I want some stuff stocked up.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, a lot of Dudley Mersey out there, guys. I was trying to think, like, even Spike is a decent amount more than you think you think.
Speaker 1: Of bike stuff. Is why guild on the secondary market.
Speaker 4: Sow, do you have something Spike, bring that and get it signed, because holy smokes.
Speaker 3: He's got that. That Cruiserweight Championship Spike.
Speaker 1: Dude, that thing's like two fifty three hundred. Is that cruiserweight champion a hardcore champion? One of the cruiserweight Championship.
Speaker 4: I believe he's at the Classic Superstar. I think that's the only way to get a ruth It's aggression. He was roster member Spike. Obviously, his Classic, which is also like one hundred hour plus figure, is a ruthless style figure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, big pump here is Brosky cutting.
Speaker 1: That well now, Now Brosky has to cut it because he's gotta cut it. Intimidated by the other.
Speaker 3: Cut off some of the writing. But it'll be worth it, all right, guys, any other follow up?
Speaker 4: I got nothing. I'm excited about the Bash two guys. Last year was so fun with Dreamer, Raven Sam Man. So I think are and I think this one's a crossover because Dudley's are decorated WW champions, you know, so if you're not a a CW head like me, there's plenty of incentive to get to this.
Speaker 3: I mean, because I feel like we got to play the W e W boy music because they don't have edgest music.
Speaker 1: Literally. One of the questions that I have in my mind to ask them on stage.
Speaker 3: Spike hats music though ye. Now, alright, guys, let's go to the news, brought to you by Garage.
Speaker 1: Majoristic Figure podcast has a new tag team, Mush Garage Beer.
Speaker 3: Scratch that Figureage and scratch that Beer Ridge with Garage Beer. Every tag team needs a name.
Speaker 1: And here it is Major Garage Beer. Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest polity. You can choose between the light beer or my favorite, the line and.
Speaker 2: With only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional drink.
Speaker 2: I'm smart, Mark Sterling and I love beer flavored beer and I'm always ready Matt Carnagoni and the Major Garage is always open. Last time we partnered with Garage Beer, things got a little out of hand.
Speaker 5: But this time we're doing things more professional, more class.
Speaker 1: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy them?
Speaker 2: More polished?
Speaker 3: Good idea.
Speaker 5: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton, integrity on teamwork.
Speaker 2: And focus.
Speaker 3: All right. Garage Beer one of the sponsors of the Big Ass Extreme Bash, also one of the sponsors of my fourth of July get together that I'm gonna have a couple of weeks. Thanks for garage beer here, perfect summertime, nice cold lime garage.
Speaker 2: Beer or shoes and shoes.
Speaker 1: We're going to be there for sure.
Speaker 3: Nick hasn't hasn't moved down yet. It might be like the week after. Actually, yeah, you could.
Speaker 2: Have standing in the corner swirling a hose as like a prop.
Speaker 1: If you're beating your guests. Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I use the.
Speaker 3: Hashtag major garage Beer. If we choose your picture of video, you will win a prize.
Speaker 1: Who do we got?
Speaker 2: You know you say video? I don't know if we've ever had a video. I would love to see a video. Guys, send the videos to videos cool. Anthony at AO b O w I E five says had to get some garage beer for watching the newest episode of Major w Pod. Was even more inspired to do so after seeing mac Cordona at Disney this week.
Speaker 1: We look at that you went to Disney's week I did. Yeah, my parents talking to Disney old VI I P. How did you?
Speaker 3: How did you not get Kirk? Because you can request, but we got Jose who was just as good.
Speaker 1: Have you had Jose before. I've had Jose before. Oh okay, so awesome. I think they fight over me. Now, how does they know? The big tips A big different? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, So we got Superstar series nineteen. We have some updated photos from Mattel, We got Johnson at Kocobe Ware, King Kong, Bundy Hill, Billy Jim.
Speaker 1: I'm all in on this line. The Fense series nineteen, that's what's blow my mind.
Speaker 3: I have like three series behind. There's a lot of distribution problems.
Speaker 4: So crazy to me that if something's exclusive to Target, it's so easy to find. So if something's exclusive to Walmart, it's hell on earth.
Speaker 3: I have not found Superstars in store since I believe series two?
Speaker 1: What yeah, have you have you seen?
Speaker 4: I was just somewhere and they had I don't know the sets, so it's not gonna be easy for me to do this. I think I saw Hurricane. Oh that's brand new?
Speaker 3: Really actually, well, what's it's new to shells? But it's still like two, so that's a go.
Speaker 1: Right. You know that Cocoa looks sweet. I didn't even see that.
Speaker 3: I wish Coco had some soft goods. That's the one thing it's lacking in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh, he doesn't have like a vest or anything in there. Nothing interesting? And where's the bird?
Speaker 3: The bird's there, Franky's there, and then I think he's I think he's packaging the bag behind him.
Speaker 1: Got it? King Kong Bundy. That's fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah, looking good? Set the T shirt on. Because this is an eighties style figure. I always lean towards the eighties guys, you know, I think that's more fun.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with seeing it being in it though, this is whoa You got to keep that outfit on?
Speaker 1: Baby? Is that? Like?
Speaker 4: Is this some kind of like deep cut of like what to wear? I don't think that's just so he's not naked underneath that look school though I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: Don't go back with the country boy mud Lick, Kentucky. Great looking set, so a main event one sixty seven Austin in a ring cycles Goldberg and Oscar in stock What a set for Oscar on her way out the door finally gets in the basic line. What a not colorful set when you look at it like that, though.
Speaker 4: I can tell you it all went to Oscar's face paint and hair and deco hits. If that's a real assessment, right, we pay per hit.
Speaker 3: Jacob I to man we talked about last week or two weeks so with Dan has jacob I two the same thing, Like a couple of years ago, he's wrestling me on the Indies House of Glory. Now he's in a set with Austin and Goldberg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Yeah, I love it. He's often times in the business and you're like, man, you're just happy for people's success. He's one of those guys I can't see, like who's not happy for his success? A big time right, same.
Speaker 3: Main event Showdown Series twenty eight. We got John Cena and Our Truth see Him Punk and Gudther, Roman Reigns and bron Breaker.
Speaker 1: It's a fun, little kid friendly yep set.
Speaker 3: I love these two packs. I'm fine with him. We got Elite one twenty seven. We got John Cena, Sammy's Ain, Nathan Brasier, Bronson Reid, Jason Matteo, and Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 1: Good for j C. Mitteo. He made it, he made it. It's cool. These all look good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sammy hasn't had an Elite in a while. Yeah, definitely been a big gap. It's been a little bit.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Nathan Frazier looking good. I've wrestled him. He's a he's a hard hit instead of a bitch. He busts with milpen once. I like it though, strong style.
Speaker 1: Very fast.
Speaker 3: Bronson read, ooh little table here, I like that. That's pretty sick.
Speaker 4: Wes Bronson. Reid figures are very expensive on the secondary market, so this might you know, pump the.
Speaker 1: Brakes there, We'll get back to reality, sighing. J C. Matteo, d f ta good him. I love that. And then Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, her, that's her first figure since being back, right, is it a long time coming?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right. We saw some pictures of the Ruthers Aggression three pack. Sina Batista Hogan. It's a fun one.
Speaker 4: Dark and dark main event three pack. I think it's super fun, but just it's too rabbit hole for me. Yeah, unless you need versions of these guys, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very cool, unique, different three legends.
Speaker 4: I saw someone post that Batista's tats are inaccurate from the time period, Yes.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 3: I also don't think he's tanned enough. I'm not saying he needs to be his Tanna's Hogan, but he's way than Sena but a cool set. Nonetheless, let's talk about this the Comic Con exclusive.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this one shook up the wrestling figure world.
Speaker 3: We got the Rock and Wrestling Elite three pack.
Speaker 4: Nobody saw this coming with Cindy Lauper doing promotions for it, which is big time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Cindy Lauper ride around Piper Captain Leabano for me an absolute must have. I do not think I'll be keeping the Piper. Really, it just goes yeah.
Speaker 1: But like I said, saying like, you don't need another Piper in your collection unless you can do I can deal with because he doesn't have the shirt underneath.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to swap out my gott and Lou keep this one because this is more the way I picture him in my mind.
Speaker 3: Now, you're not going to keep Piper, are you?
Speaker 1: No? But you gotta keep Cindy.
Speaker 4: Tell you some people, Cidey Lauper, I said, well, people are going to be making some custom gangrels with that piper, though.
Speaker 3: You can only assume that we have more Cidi Laupers coming, which I don't love that.
Speaker 4: I know, like everything, I don't know what the logistics are these deals, but it's like like Muhammad Ali like got beaten to the ground, like.
Speaker 1: We got so much stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, hear me out here. I understand it part of the business. But do you think we need a superstars? Well, that would be nice, but I was gonna say a WrestleMania one elite because this is not WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: That's another thing.
Speaker 3: But Mattel does is how they get people out quickness, how they got they got Tea out, they got they got Jesse Matura out, they got Ali out.
Speaker 4: But those weren't the defending Yeah, because then now it's like okay, then like I'm gonna get this, and then they're gonna do that, and I'm gonna be like, Okay, I don't need Piper's pit her. I want her from Mania exactly. I don't know, it's just it. I want a Cyndi Lauper l j N. I think that would be sweet. I think a superstar would be sweet. And even like a Ringside retro would be sweet because they've made all those eighties guys.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I think it's really really cool. Yeah, and if the form factors are different, keep them coming. Don't just keep making Cindy's honest and the old or maybe this is the one, like maybe this is a one off deal and this is it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 3: We're just speculating rud be a one off deal. But I think this looks really really cool in the package.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the package is awesome. I can't decide whether or not I want to open it and put it on my miscelanea shelf or or put this on top. So the problem is when you keep something in package and you have a loose collection, it sort of becomes a centerpiece or a focal point. Yeah, and I'm not sure if I really want this to be a centerpiece and focal point in my collection. So I'm probably just gonna open it, but it's gonna hurt my feelings to do.
Speaker 4: So were there any other details, like, so this is there Sandy or comic? Like is it going to be available that in San Diego? Is it gonna be development.
Speaker 1: Creations Tell Creations as well? Okay, pretty awesome, that's all. I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Actually, now that I'm looking at this box, maybe I do keep this min on card.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: But then again, you're right, like if they were to make another Cindy, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Need this, right, but that's a down the you know, down the line decision and who knows.
Speaker 3: Imagine getting this side by Cindy.
Speaker 1: That would be super cool. And that's why, like I said, I loved this video. I watched this and I thought that was so cool to Mattel and WW got her to actually talk about it and put it over and very sweet.
Speaker 3: I'm just seeing in the chat right now, rock my Dan saying wish I could make it to Caloun's Rock with Dan. Just book a flight those first class orlanda the Boston.
Speaker 2: That's very easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you watch Broski walk to the back of the plane.
Speaker 2: Is he.
Speaker 3: The flight?
Speaker 2: If you want, you can carry his bags.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Not much other news this week. It was just me telling news, big news though it did it was a little shake up Ski with that for sure. And then of course, you know we got comic count around the corner. We're gonna see a lot of stuff. D Freedom he you know he shot of these episodes.
Speaker 1: Those those episodes are almost overwhelming.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that's only about a month away. Oh man, Sandy ocom con flights are booked. We got some ring side news for you. The fourth of July sale. Check it out in Ringsye Collectibles dot com. New and stock Main Event one sixty seven, which is discussed Main Event Tupex twenty eight and coming in soon Elite one twenty seven. Caine and Yoko Zuna, colsium Ca Retros Wave three, Wea Ripley, Great Mooda Dominic, and up next is the Ringside Top ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of Wweaction figures. Go to Wrestling Figures dot Com and make a purchase, and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 7: It's the ring Saha Top Sage, you just got twenty his fans.
Speaker 2: And your wife.
Speaker 5: The Fat Games Rings.
Speaker 7: Saha tof Tag, got big Brothers Guy says Page Just Saking Bade brings Saha Top Tail over thirty years.
Speaker 5: John Spruce, This Saint A trans Rings Saha Sa hof Tag.
Speaker 7: Make sure you use cold page and put the disc out at the air.
Speaker 1: Number ten.
Speaker 3: The Cossime Collection Demolition brings out exclusive number nine Chelsea Green Ultimate thirty one, Number eight Caine Cossiume Collection Rings that exclusive number seven, Oscar one sixty seven, number six, seventy but Care Elite one, twenty five, number five, Penda Defining Moments, rings That Exclusive, number four, El Gronde Americano Elite Won, twenty six, number three, Javan Evans Elite one, twenty six, number two, Jay Usso Wrestling at forty one Ringside Exclusive and number one John Cena Ultimate Edition thirty one.
Speaker 1: We got it. We gotta post a picture. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe he didn't get the note. Did you see c Ratt got this figure and has all the gear?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did see that. I thought he was going to post that for the major Mart purchases, but it wasn't in there.
Speaker 1: Man Like, he's got a yacht rock concert, so he can't. Can't be doing it all his posts. Guys. Oh, how much should he spend on that gear? Well he's in the jat oh. Oh.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a literally a once in a lifetime purchaser there on, all signed, every piece signed, the wristbands don't look signed. The sign a risk band tough.
Speaker 1: Wow. See, rat, I did see your sweatshirt. Great, great choice.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's go to weekly purchases Brought to you by Major and collect Major dot com. They got you my ass guys, you have or I got Sary Saw and I got Ricked playing who He's rod to guy?
Speaker 2: And here my gentlemen, oh yeah, And Brian Male and Matt Cardonald they're so real. Can you tell the difference.
Speaker 5: Rosca Rado.
Speaker 2: Big Rubber guys, they're for real eat sold separately on Major bendis dot com.
Speaker 3: Big Rubber gud collect them all all right, collect Major dot Com. The figures just keep coming in. Toppy Dreamer in stock selling fast, Raven in stock any day selling fast. What about Saboo shipping him up? We say he's coming in August, He's.
Speaker 1: I want to read this text from Raven.
Speaker 4: First of all, I texted him, I mean ten days ago plus to post about the figure. He finally did, so that's what he was telling me. Then this is just this one hit me from left field. It's cool. You guys got Blues Brothers figures. I would have definitely gotten them back in my collection days. I said, well, we can send you. I said, Pally Goes, no, thanks, but thanks for offering. Hey, but I would say this rare, rare compliment from one Scott Levy there, so I'll take what I can get here. That he said the Blues Brothers major stars were cool, and I agree, go get them. Collect Major Blues.
Speaker 1: Brothers right there in stock right now. Blues Brothers.
Speaker 3: So much stuff over on collecmajor dot com. We got dan Housen, very nice, very evil.
Speaker 1: That will be shipping very very sued.
Speaker 4: The only way you can get at dan Housen currently without paying secondary market prices for absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's crazy slaughter by Knicks fans.
Speaker 1: True, well we're bordering.
Speaker 3: It's an evergreen item mark, I know, but that's ourge is so fun.
Speaker 2: You certainly have a stock. I'm surprised that's not gone.
Speaker 3: We switched the card back on Sarge because we're starting to do some unique packaging. So there's the Camo Sergeant Slaughter. He'll be coming in very very soon. The Texas Tornado Eric looking great.
Speaker 1: A little wink and a nod to the Hasbro there. That's right.
Speaker 3: We got some Macho Man's the Orange and the Cream of the Crop. One of a thousand, not many of those left to check that out. And then of course there's some in stock stuff. There's the Macho Kin that's coming very very soon, the Dodgers, Macho.
Speaker 1: Man, Dodgers Nation, redsmatch Man's shipping and in stock, so check that out.
Speaker 3: Of course, a little bit about mister Matt Philly fanatic. A lot of cool stuff over on collectmajor dot com. All right, what do you guys get for your uh your purchases?
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, we gotta do the uh oh well, use.
Speaker 3: The hashtag collect major dot com. If we choose your picture or video, you will get a prize.
Speaker 2: The winner is DJ today Jackass Day once it's nine Elwood Blues talking about the Blues brothers.
Speaker 1: That also a lot of stuff this week, guys. Oh really, I'm very light.
Speaker 2: Also, just to clarify Rockeman, Dan I did not say you care his bags. I mean he cares your bags. If that's what it's gonna get to get you to come to the show, said he would do it.
Speaker 3: Damn How could you not get Dan's been to Callouns before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw hi hung over.
Speaker 4: That was the last time I importantly have about Nate Meat saying here I can already taste the caloun beef Terioki and Bomas spare ribs baby By.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, uh that I'm gonna go the night before and have a proper meal. I love doing that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: All right, so let me just do some some random stuff here. Like we talked about earlier. I went to Disney and I got these. Uh, let's check these out, the Muppets rock and roller Coaster drumsticks that I was dying.
Speaker 4: Let's let's see the handle on there. Who made the cut? Your fingers are covering?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I get that right here?
Speaker 1: You got them all you got?
Speaker 2: It's the band. Whoever the lead singer of the band is.
Speaker 4: I got his name, doctor Teeth and the electric guitar pick I needed. I needed one of the kind of merchants there for that.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's plenty of stuff that I already have some shirts and some pins, but I needed some drumsticks for my collection.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you.
Speaker 3: I got some Matt Cardona cards. These I signed a while ago. President's Choice check. These are very nice cards.
Speaker 1: What is President's Choice? They do wrestling cards? Very very nice?
Speaker 4: Mat is that the one that em not always sposted to Swaggle And he looks like I'm not sure, yeah though, or maybe that's leaf.
Speaker 1: I don't know what those are.
Speaker 3: So here's a regular street clothes signed Matt Cardona. Then there's another sign Matt Cardona deathmatch King style.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that one better. Very cool.
Speaker 3: Now we got some they got some relics here ring worn shirt death match King that's really cool. And then one more uh ring worn shirt relic.
Speaker 1: Is that from an Adrian doer. It's from an Adrian to Holy Adrian history history.
Speaker 4: Baby, guys, have you ever thought to yourself, I just want to smell like Brian Myers?
Speaker 1: You know what I have?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 4: Well, how you can top rope? So the Myers musk is in stock and shipping.
Speaker 1: Now this is unbelievable. I love this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, now what I what I will point out there it says extra grit, and I know what that is.
Speaker 4: That's to explain to you because I didn't just say make a soap with me. I had a hand in saying what I like and what I don't smell like. So you'll smell like a man walking out of a cigar bar after this if you.
Speaker 1: But I'm out the extra grit. Let me explain myself. Yes, I know, and I know Matt's a bar guy as well. I'm a bar guy. I'm a dove guy. But maybe. So you know, if you are a bar guy or any whatever, you need a washcloth or a loofah, and those things get dirty and moldy or whatever, and you're constantly washington and stuff.
Speaker 4: With the grit, it's doing it all for you. It's foliates the living ship out of your skin. It feels so good and refreshing. So I got extra GrITT in here. The Myers Musk seedar with Extra Grit on sale now top rope Soap dot Com, and guys, I hooked it up twenty percent off when you use the code Myers twenty and don't drop the soap, and then don't drop the soap.
Speaker 3: Don't drop the soap.
Speaker 2: By the way, right now, I literally showered five minutes before the podcast. I smell like currently, I smell like dusty rodes.
Speaker 3: Wow, there you go, top row com. Meyer's twenty twenty percent off Myers Musk one seal. Now, I'm not kidding, guys, I love this. It's in my shower.
Speaker 1: I use it. It's amazing. And I guess at the grit you feel so clean, So you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Send them to me and Broskie for a price up on the house deal.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make you, guys try sensitive skin. I probably won't use it.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, real sensitive skin sixteen tansy fourteen sprays.
Speaker 3: My good friend Chaz Brown hooked me up with this Superstars rob Bandamn, so I have the whole set. Let's say this is the Hurricane and Steiners. We posted that we had the Hurricane. Okay, so now, okay, I'm wrong. I did not see the Hurricane setting the Steiners. I said, I got a fair which one I saw?
Speaker 1: So head scratcher to me.
Speaker 3: Now we know a lot of these are two and ones. And this is also like a Robbie V, which.
Speaker 1: Literally the only Robbie V figure ever. But look at this.
Speaker 3: He's barefoot like Robbie.
Speaker 4: V, and the boots are in that baggie to be the other way right, But I mean with the luckily the name plate there, you're not really seeing that from the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Not great, not the end of the world, not the end of the world, but not great, but awesome figure RVD.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the style figures, guys, they're finally here the Asylum All Stars. WHOA, I broke down and I got mister wonderful Paul Orndorf.
Speaker 1: It seak some live on boxings going down here.
Speaker 3: No, i'mknocking on boxing right now, and I got sergeants slaughter, so better late than never.
Speaker 1: I got these two at a fomo.
Speaker 3: Not quite sure if I'm gonna display the Asylum All Stars, but if I do, I wanted to get these two guys. Wow, anything else from you guys before I keep going?
Speaker 1: Ready for this? Yeah, I'm ready the exclusive? Look are you ready for this reveal? Look at that logo? Oh my god, K and S wrestle Fest exclusive Tony Atlas micro Brawler.
Speaker 4: Uh going on sales soon. He's coming in to sign them. This is a I snagged this. This is aren't even ready to be street legal. There will be a sticker, a K and a sticker on here. I'm gonna give this away on my whatnot eventually, but Tony Atlas first micro Brawler is exclusive. The K and S wrestle Fest will be on the lookout for that. And there is a bloody variant to one. Yeah, so check them out. I saw Ken's the USA looking for his cellophone.
Speaker 2: I saw Ken post this in a microbowler group and saw a bunch of people saying hard pass That microboler group.
Speaker 4: Is the MICROWA group is scared, real tough, but they aren't completed, so like people are gonna have to just get it to get it anyway.
Speaker 3: Tony outlas with a cellophone, with cellophone to.
Speaker 1: A couple more things.
Speaker 3: Got this from TRT, the bloody Harley Race.
Speaker 1: You know that was out? That's cool.
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago I unboxed the Mike McGirk. I was a little uh, what's the word. I didn't like how it didn't have a stand and it didn't stand.
Speaker 1: So they say they're going to fix that.
Speaker 3: But I want to unbox this Harley Race and check this out right here.
Speaker 1: This is one of three fifty. I didn't know that was out.
Speaker 3: Great packaging, nice firm from cardboard. Oh yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: Body.
Speaker 3: Harley has a little Hasbro shine to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's got the tats, the blood, big belly.
Speaker 1: With I like the thick boy ness to him. If it looks like a dug in has Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is really cool to r TEA really stepping up their game.
Speaker 2: Testosterone replacement therapy.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite sure, but that top rope, this is great toys. I don't thin it's top it's gotta be top rope toys. I should know what stands for here, we did that, this is, this is I love this. You can put this with your Mattel retro king, Harley races, kind of anything with colors. Yeah, I put a steel in touch with TRT. So I'm glad the figures turned out.
Speaker 1: Uh, they're not great.
Speaker 2: It's probably feeling great then. Yeah, I have a bunch of stuff, but your dogs might be all right.
Speaker 3: Well, I got a couple more things. We have a vlog up right now at the toy department.
Speaker 1: It's doing pretty good. You have to check that.
Speaker 4: I'm watching this in my gym. You just like talk yourself into so many things. Yeah, it's unreal.
Speaker 3: I just want to talk about some of the things I got. I got this episode one Star Wars battle Joy, but it's not just any episode one figure. It is a green standard tag pre production. I have a couple of these for wrestling, so it's interesting.
Speaker 1: They did that that late, like a ninety ninety thousand. I thought that was that had stopped by them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Well, one cool thing when I was editing this fog is I could see the prices of everything, so I was actually able to put the prices on the on the screen. This was only one hundred dollars. I would have bought that, no doubt, because I don't own something like that for Star Wars. I would love to have something like that. So great deal on that, considering the thing you're about the show. Maybe the piece of paper was four hundred and fifty dollars or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: This is a proof car for the real Ghostbuster.
Speaker 4: There's another one that you just talked to yourself into. I just you just hear the out loud thinking of mac ardon' I throughout this whole blog.
Speaker 5: So very very cool.
Speaker 3: I'm currently working on my real ghost Ghostbusters display and I'm gonna get this graded by CIS and it's not gonna take out much room.
Speaker 2: So maybe it was three hundred, I don't remember it, but it was certainly more that way more than the Green Sander talk Star Wars.
Speaker 1: So well, this thing costs a pretty penny.
Speaker 3: Indiana Jones, I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: You can see him on the vlog.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it hasn't been sent away already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Indiana Jones resin LJ and prototype. It looks pretty sick. I'm gonna get this graded by c A s awesome figure. Indiana Jones, The Indie God needed Indiana Jones. So if you haven't checked out that vlog, do it now YouTube dot Com, slash at major Pod and the last purchase for me. I'm looking around making sure it's the last thing. Guys, I'm about to do something something crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're gonna You're gonna open something stupid, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Loubes.
Speaker 3: And very similar to some of the later l j ns. The UK Sting No Matt, no, Matt, no no the UK no, no stop it. It's in the box. Well, it's coming over a black molded figure, so any scratch on the hand or face reveals the black mold underneath. And this Sting is a fronter in my collection. And it's very very hard to find a mint, Lucy. And even if you did, I don't know if it's touched up or not. So I found this mint on cards Stinger.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you found? That's not?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we only see yours?
Speaker 4: And there's no the other one. There's no way it's happening. You don't get the other one. There's no way that it's worth this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, and and and why can't you just have that in your collection on card? Why do you need to have an open one? You don't need to have an open one just because your collection is open.
Speaker 1: To keep that on card, that figure has to be very expensive.
Speaker 2: The Jaws music. Is everything shaking in his house. He's throwing it around. He's probably cutting it up right now. He's trying to make it look worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you see like he's got some black on the hands there. Yeah, dude, come on, big who he's a fronter bro.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's not a scuff and you've never tried to clean it off a little bit?
Speaker 1: Did you buy this on May eighteenth? Probably? Did it come from Japan? It did six not to open. You're saying I shouldn't do it? No bad, I was little scuffed.
Speaker 2: I think you should just think on this a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess if it's really bothering or you can sell that, you're a lucy for it. I just saw.
Speaker 4: I mean they're selling it. Even that loose figure that you're think is scuffed is like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Nate, stop stop making him do this. Stop stop saying that.
Speaker 3: Guys, look at this though, Yeah, it looks like the one in the package has like brighter colors. You see that?
Speaker 1: Well, probably where did you acquire this, Lucy? Have no memory of it?
Speaker 3: Oh god, this is like back in the day, like two thousands, like the early two thousands. Now you guys are making me second guess it.
Speaker 1: So you can why can't you have it in fifty fifty now that if it's really bothering you and you want a minty minty one, you can sell that, Lucy still for like two hundred bucks session try to recoup. But it's crazy, like why why is this one so much? In the car?
Speaker 3: Skin is like brighter and tanner?
Speaker 1: Now I'm confused. Well, like I said, you don't know where that one lived before it was in your possession.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh boy, all right, maybe I won't open it right now. You guys convinced me out of it, averted.
Speaker 1: You were like on the the allege and we had to like talk you down. I'm told on the fence.
Speaker 2: Now sure, why wait, why can't you have that in your collection on card instead of both?
Speaker 3: The card is not nice enough and I don't have real estate for this Uh for this figure on a card, I just don't have the real estate for it, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh, Chelsea, just text me that one of your cats shared it downstairs as you needs your house.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: That's perfect timing because.
Speaker 1: I have to peece so it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go pick up that shart.
Speaker 1: This week my Big Rubber Guy collection got timeless. Mark me too.
Speaker 4: I'm swimming in your colleagues here in stock and shipping from shop ae w slash.
Speaker 2: And he is the one I'm most excited about.
Speaker 1: Bloody Hangman, do the Hangman? And I feel people are gonna be like, oh, I dropped a bunch. I feel like people hookahs hair is different, like his blood soaked hair on this chase, Like look at that, Like his hair is a different color than the regular Like that's so cool.
Speaker 2: That's a purposeful design.
Speaker 4: Choice, purposeful choice. And I don't even know how well I have to get TTD on here. I don't even know how we're able to get details like this, like on his pants. No nuts, we got the title. Wepe wrong one the title aerial assassin will Osprey.
Speaker 2: Look at him, you can he can do his finishing move. If you're talking about big rubber guys and you want them to do their movie.
Speaker 1: I mean same with Hangman. We always kind of keep that in mind, like if it were the eighties and these were real and a kid were playing with them. Not that I don't think kids play with big rubber guys, but we want to have that essence, right. So that's why Osprey is like this. That's why Hangman's got the big lariat here. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't get over this. It's you know, the homage to the globe. Obviously figure.
Speaker 4: I think there's gonna be his The area and the secondary market is, like I said, we can't seally steve from collect Major. They were pre order items from shop aw so wow when.
Speaker 1: It comes it comes in. They're here in under a year.
Speaker 4: By the way, because that's this is depicting his title Wins year.
Speaker 2: I love the belt with Hangman is the first time with the belt. But it's like it's it's not like super uh you know, it looks like a big rubber guy belt.
Speaker 1: Well, it's in between. I think that I'd like to think it's much nicer than the eighties Algera and belt.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, but there's still like the still fits in the world, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool, prety cool.
Speaker 2: Hey we didn't we didn't talk about this earlier, but I'll bring it up now this week Tuesday night, get called to dynamite last second check it? Can you just how cool do we like? Honestly read?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sweet?
Speaker 2: We all look o Jack, they are jacked and shiny.
Speaker 1: All right, I love your Shane Douglas.
Speaker 2: Arm Shane Douglas arm yep there, look at me, look at look at me. I'm hurt out there.
Speaker 1: I will say this, the Minister and Shane Douglas love child Boom.
Speaker 2: That was one of your best compliments ever. There was a major wrestling figure podcast sign in the crowd all night and this is on the night where there's like no signs, you know, there's like no but but guys.
Speaker 1: I even like wrestling signs have really gone to the wayside, you know, I know. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh So this was in sugar Land, Texas. But but guys, to update you guys all on a little long standing thing on the pod. Kenny Omega does in fact know my name.
Speaker 1: I don't believe this story to be true.
Speaker 2: He does he knows my name, especially now that I was a nuisance to him and he had to ve trigger me off the right off the apron. But I will say this, that's unfortunate. But I did tear my bicep again.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry to hear that. Yeah, well to pay for the surgery of the new Hey Sterling T shirt is going on sale this week for us.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. He said, Hey Sterling.
Speaker 3: That's how we know that he knows Mark's name, and Hey Sterling.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking to myself, wow, he does. Look at this Aria the Varry. Great guy caught me coming off there that first time back on Dynamite a long time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, congrats.
Speaker 2: And what they didn't see. What they didn't see is that before the show went on the air, I had to come out interrupt Tony Kahan and let him know that the movie Time Cop sucks, that's crazy, which is a movie we should watch on the thing and have Tony on. I think there's no toys, right, Well, what if we can get Tony Khan on, I'll.
Speaker 1: Make an exception for that. I don't think there's any toys, so.
Speaker 2: Nah, there's probably not. Also, here's an update. I talked about this before my new single. My brand new entrance song. The only time the world got to hear it was that the Beyond Wrestling Show. If you go to IWTV right now, you can hear the song. You can see my performance. But last week in Cincinnati, I went and I shot the music video. It's let's see this picture when it's whenever this video is done. Look at this. Look at this, Brian, come on, look at this.
Speaker 1: That's very believable shot.
Speaker 2: The music video coming soon to a YouTube or Twitter near you. Maybe it'll go on the major pot YouTube, who knows. But the music video coming soon. Very excited for this. It was a fun day with uh. The Instagram page of this producer is editorial style, some awesome stuff. But that's my plugs who funded this, Me and my own pocket. But I needed an entrance song, am I right?
Speaker 1: If Brosky were here, we say we were paying you too much.
Speaker 2: Brosky, Oh come on, it wasn't that much. Brosky is the first guy that would say you got you gotta invest yourself.
Speaker 1: Hey Starling, Well, hey.
Speaker 2: Let's let's head on over to the major mark purchases of the week. All right, major purchases of the week. We'll start before BRISKI you that that shark must be all over the.
Speaker 1: Place and the one in your pants from the v trigger or the cat? Uh like that? Do you like that? One?
Speaker 2: Tommy Skinner TMNT sewer hockey matches my WIF one and it came with eighteen extra figure So I'm stoked. Planning to open a store this fall and these will be on display.
Speaker 1: Broski, did you have the TMT er just just WWF.
Speaker 3: I was looking for the TMNT. I just don't have the rule state, but I'm glad I passed on it when I am so really cool. Yeah, it looks great.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is something that the ww F one is something that I am one hundred percent looking for, and I wouldn't display it as an air hockey table, but I would display it on my wall like hang and uh this or this is something on my list that you know when we talk about grails, that's on my gril.
Speaker 3: We can't plug Tugbo Guy's collection enough, but he has this like perfectly set up on display.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in in the box that's like a thousand plus easily.
Speaker 3: I have it in the box in my toy room.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not snobby. Enough to need it in the box.
Speaker 4: Well, it's gonna if you're gonna display out of the wallpiece, it's gotta be nice conditioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be nice. Yeah. Not saying all right this We got to talk about a little bit too.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: James Kreamer bought the VIP pass to meet John CeNAT Steel citycon August eighth and Pittsburgh look at six and ninety six fifty six. So he got one three day pass to the cons one John Cena VIP uh double X large shirt. So that is six hundred and forty eight. Wow, premium price for some John.
Speaker 1: Cenas good premium item.
Speaker 2: Roy Lucier is back since this Friday. Since this past Friday was paid holiday at my work, I used the chance to fly down to you guessed it, Tiajuana, Baja, California to watch some lucha libre. The show featured quite a few major podcast favorites like Santana Jackson and Microman are those major podcast favorites, but I also I.
Speaker 1: Mean we do discuss Microwave because he has that figure and then Brosky Westlly, Santana.
Speaker 2: Jackson big part of boozing with the toys but I also brought along my twenty ten Mass Warriors Luca Libre USA ring to get signed by super No. About four signatures down to go, two to go, still need. Charlie Manson and Mark Jindrak twice mentioned on the show today. We will be gathering in Charlotte next month, so that's about to be cross off the list. Another fun and successful trip.
Speaker 3: All right, what else is the.
Speaker 4: Crazy stuff I've I've dabbled with obtaining this a couple of times, right.
Speaker 2: Dylan, Pick just made my first ever trading card purchase, Robbandamn rookie card PSA ten. I plan on getting a handful of rookie cards of just my favorite wrestlers. But I fear it may have started to go down a slippery and expensive.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, I own that I've done it. I have a I do a similar thing, and I don't know what. There's no rules or anything, but I do try. But like you said, slippery slope.
Speaker 2: Indeed, this one's really cool, bro.
Speaker 1: This was on my safe searches for years.
Speaker 2: But you did get it right.
Speaker 1: I did not. Oh, it was so plentiful at one point.
Speaker 2: Thomas tk kelly, He says, I never thought I would own this. For the last several years, the inflatable King of the Ring chair has been on my eBay savee searches because of Matthew Kurdona. Last week one was listed on eBay and still in its original packaging. I put in a bid just for giggles, and I was shocked to win it. It has arrived safely in all its glory. Perhaps it's off to CIS for grading and preservation.
Speaker 3: That's It's funny because this is one of those items that never really pops up, and now that it's sold, there's a bunch on eBay.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, Yeah, I don't know if you remember this person, Like those were easy to come by, like twenty years ago, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had one and like we had one at like my frat house at glen Cove, like chill it. That's a corner blown up and people sat in it. Oh wow, yeah, that rules. God da, I'd buy.
Speaker 3: That, Scott.
Speaker 1: I don't love the ninety I don't know why people do that swat.
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like when they put hall of fame. I don't like when to put.
Speaker 4: The Hall of fame is an accomplishment. I get it, but for Roddy Piper to sign this and write ninety eight on it and it's a nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: It's just bizarre, like he's saying, he doesn't add anything to it.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, they must have been a thing. They were. They thought that I'll add the year that I signed this.
Speaker 1: I'm looking right at my Yoka Zunas are signed like that. They all say ninety five. Wow.
Speaker 2: Scott Watkins says, I really enjoy collecting signed WWF magazine's programs and or Spotlight's total grail piece. With this, Piper very happy to ad to my collection. So I don't know if I mentioned it, but it is a WWF magazine Roddy Piper on the cover, signed by Roddy Piper. Sorry for that.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a classy, sick piece. I'm just saying, I don't know why Piper. I don't know why people in Scott actually know it. I'm looking at Mike Tatanka, he wrote twenty twenty. I mean, I guess it's proof of the Hot Time, but it just doesn't it doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's something that those guys that generation gotten, all right, here's the display of the week. I love this nice Steve pe fountas. Here's one of my section. Here's one section of my home video store in my basement. The shelf has every Big four pay per view that collseme video ever released, complete with the plastic snap VHS cases for rental.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I've collected for years and this is definitely the conversation piece of my collection. It sits to the right of my couch in the basement, and every time I glance over at it, I love the feeling I get. Like most of us, I have great memories of Friday nights at the video store and renting these tapes was the beginning of my lifelong love to pro wrestling. So I was just gonna say the same thing. Staring at this reminds me of Hollywood video.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And this was the beginning of not my wrestling fandom, but my wrestling obsession, right finding old w CW, you know, going down the rabbit hole of things I never knew existed, tapes that I never knew happened, reseeing old shows that I had memories of.
Speaker 4: This is for sure something that if I had the room, I would do, like just for that same Yeah, like the vibe of this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just that you can't you can't replace that.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I have a little section with some some videos and no wrestling. But I think that I'm going to start. I think I'm going to start. But but to but to me, they have to be sealed. Otherwise I don't I'm gonna be a snob about it.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're sealed, then you know, you have no intention of actually watching and you just want the art of them.
Speaker 2: You can watch these on any digital thing.
Speaker 4: Then if they're sealed, I'm like, you just get them slabbed, and there's a whole different route.
Speaker 1: But that's my brain.
Speaker 2: Sure maybe, but uh, you know, maybe i'd get them slab But I also getting them slab makes it not look like the display on the shelf, you know, that's what I like it for. You put them in acrylics, then it doesn't look like you're think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also if they're sealed in then they're they're not like how they'd be at the rental store.
Speaker 2: Why not they were sealed at the rental store and then you they're sealed at the rental store and then behind it the thing you grab.
Speaker 3: I guess no, the boxes were empty. They weren't like see yeah, it was like an empty box. Well it depends on what store, all right with Q and A Yep, all right, So the Q and A brought you by blue Choo.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you're a lady or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji A two, am ready for better sex than you should be too. That's where blue Choo comes in. They've been on a mission for years to get you bricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula, blue Choo Gold, is helping millions of men at better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're actually in the mood. This type of innovation is why Blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function. Now here's the deal. You'll hear in professional wrestling, a lot of the old timers will say less is more. Well, no, how about more is more, more blood flow, more arousal, more performance. Don't let your mind get in the way of a good time. Discover your options at blue Choo dot com. When we've got a special deal for our listeners right now. When you buy two months of gluech Youo Gold, you'd get the third for free with its promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit blue Cheo dot com for more details and important safety information. And we think blue Choo for sponsoring this guest.
Speaker 6: Uh year, it's that time again of the show to scratch that itch. Ask the boys what you want to know? Year. You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rushmore figures from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask made you Pard and it'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rare. You better be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick you. But the you will need this sweet.
Speaker 3: All right, you know Chelsea and how we got home late late last night tired. I got home like I'm not even kidding, like after three morning, get a flight after SmackDown, We're able to get them a flight. How is that possible because we uh, it was just a late flight. No, no, it's Kansas City. There was just a late flight. Wow flight mind blowing me.
Speaker 1: Wow for you.
Speaker 3: But now tomorrow we gotta leave for for London. So this is my only blue Choo night, you know, hopefully che a blue Choo night.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's why we're doing this pot so early.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I have one one evening. Yeah, I'm not gonna waste my oil blue Choo on you guys.
Speaker 1: You're round, Please don't, please please don't.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt's question, Wait, you can actually asked major pod go for it.
Speaker 2: Mark Chris DG. With it being the twentieth anniversary but not finally remembered, what are your thoughts on ECW revival specifically two thousand and six. I actually enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's wild. It's been twenty years.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think of that, but yeah, wow, I remember we all met up that first night and watched it in Deep South and we were like, oh boy, but we were excited prior.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, listen, it's not the e CW we wanted, it's not the ECW remembered, but there's so much good that really came out of it. When you think about it, so many people got their starts. Myself and Brian included on.
Speaker 1: That ECW opportunity is what it's going to be. Just think about.
Speaker 3: CM Punk, ECW Right, John, John Morrison, Johnny Netge because John Morrison broke out in, Matt Hardy, Christian get their Top Guy runs on e CW, Mark Henry as Well, Right, Kope Kingston debut, Jack swagger Tyson Kid, Evan Bourne.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I think once you were able to separate that, like it's just a name and it's not actually supposed to be e CW Back from the Dead, right, And I think they made that pretty clear when the first thing you see is the zombie, right, if you're really being honest with yourself, Yes, so once it once, you know, you just shook that and that's just the name of a show where people are getting all this opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought that they were trying to, you know, do ECW the feel of ECW not not that level like you can't because it was too clean. They tried to do things like enter through the crowd and a different entrance, you know, make it not look as clean as a WWT show.
Speaker 4: But it's still I think it was always intended to be the third brand and less than ron smacked up for sure, Like that's I think.
Speaker 1: It came out.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was intended to be that the beginning, because like they put d angle there, you.
Speaker 1: Know they're really trying it. So we started, Evince was on it, and at first there was like house shows.
Speaker 3: There was ECW, like there was raw house shows back that house was ECW.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's where it would have been probably the best to film, like a specific ECW show with a gritty entrance.
Speaker 1: But that's not what I'm sure a television program wants, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe yeah s sure, sure sure sure. Uh can you guys tell me, h put your brains together? Can you tell me the whole first show?
Speaker 1: No, I can't. The Knox Kelly Kelly thing in the first show where he comes out and covers her up, I think it is. Yeah, I can't tell you anything besides the zombie and Sam man wax him. And then I remember because we were in Deep South with Knox and I think he's the first person in Deep South to get called up since we were hired. So that was a big like good for him, good for us, like you know, like a feel good moment. But we also the other thing I'll never forget about that that's not what he looked like. So we were like what the he had?
Speaker 4: That's right, long long bleach blonde hair and this big crazy beard. And then when he did that, he was like clean cut and shorty. We were like wait what like so that was a wild thing to witness.
Speaker 2: And then there's only a couple more things.
Speaker 1: I don't remember anything, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Saboo so well card angle versus just incredible strangle just kills him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nothing.
Speaker 4: They brought like all these guys and that killed contracts and they were all they were glorified jobbers.
Speaker 3: And some of the guys are never even on television, right.
Speaker 1: I don't think they like make it very far. Yeah, like they use them sparingly and briefly.
Speaker 2: Well, there's an extreme Battle Royal Saboo wins, and in the matches Big Show, Tommy Dreamers, sand Man, Loule, Guido, and land Storm among others, and then there's a Paul Hayman segment. But that's episode Storm.
Speaker 1: Way, that's what it says No, I don't think that's got typho or something because he just.
Speaker 3: Comes out of retirement for that one match, right Jericho, Yeah, that's it. Anyway, I listened. It was not the easy we wanted, but like I said, it helped my career twice, both with the Major Brothers and then when I'm the Woo Woo guy on ECW.
Speaker 4: So I I love that the land of opportunity, which it eventually became, and that's not really what it was. So yes, yeah, like I said, if you just gotta if you're a release at every fan, you gotta just block that out.
Speaker 1: And I think it was just another place. It wasn't e CW. Yeah, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: All right. Brian's question, is there anyone currently active that has a Tan Brosky is jealous of?
Speaker 4: I figured, why not give the Tan brothers in the business a little shout out here.
Speaker 1: I know one that we mentioned a lot is frank Kazarian.
Speaker 3: Frankie Gazaria is a great tan on point with his tan. The Blade has a great Tan, has a great tan.
Speaker 1: Think like at TNA, I think it's like Frankie and everyone else is behind, like it's not my clothes. Zig Man always has a good tan. Not Frankie level tan. No, no, no, uh w w. Bron Breaker is a great tan.
Speaker 3: I think even even like you never see a pale punk, you know, so he's got Cody always got nice tan.
Speaker 1: Right, It's a big part of the business. In my opinion, it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you wouldn't be tan. Granted I stopped tanning bed tanning years ago for health reasons and stuff. But Gable, Gable, great tan.
Speaker 1: Oh, great Gable. Actually that might be the one.
Speaker 4: But I'm a big spray tann guy, and I just don't know, Like I'm naturally very pale, and I would not want that on TV.
Speaker 3: You know, bro, I am naturally like as white as this Knicks hat. But I I luckily I have a whole system that I use.
Speaker 1: A whole system.
Speaker 3: Whole system. Yeah, I think it's very important, super important.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's just it's one of roskin are a big control where you can control guys and you can control that and then the immortal words of the Enforcer Ron Anderson, fat looks better brown, But.
Speaker 3: Of course it's rules like Seamus would not look good tanned, but that's his gimmick.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Exception, but even like a civilian, like I'm sure you can see people, Oh you got a tan, you just look better.
Speaker 2: Well, every lady on Long Island tans.
Speaker 4: Well, right, But like you know what I'm saying, people people notice that and it just looks better. I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can never be darker, right, you can't. You can't be too dark.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm saying, well, you can be too dark.
Speaker 2: Here's here's a secret.
Speaker 1: Brosky has gone too dark sometimes where.
Speaker 2: Not dark enough? No, not dark enough, Scorpio sky right in.
Speaker 1: That's wild, that's wild.
Speaker 2: So take that. My question, Adam Bird, back when you started the Major Wrestling Figure podcast, what was a collecting opinion you were completely convinced about that you no longer believe today. I'll say, right now, Broski and sign fix. I'm not a signed guy.
Speaker 3: I'm still not a signed guy. You have a million, but I my thing is I've done a one eighty on grading so much so that I bought it for a great company.
Speaker 4: I wasn't as vocal as Brosk that it was stupid, but yeah, I definitely think that's fun and.
Speaker 1: I think it's it is.
Speaker 3: You know, we're just gonna get more of My think.
Speaker 1: What I've been able to let go over the years is the completest thing. I used to be like, I can't collect some if I don't if I'm not a completist yep. And I think that will make you go nuts.
Speaker 4: I think you just have to make your own rules and just you know, get what you want and what you because that, I think will make you nuts. If you try to make things not fun, it's not. It makes it not exactly buying things you don't want, it makes it not fun. It makes it like tedious, and it should not be like that. It should be like exciting to acquire something.
Speaker 3: I was also in the beginning against uh Mattel like re releasing figures, where now I'm all for it if they're gonna make it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember like that that I was furious right and.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, because we didn't understand the vision. And now with that's I'm all for remake everybody, if it's gonna be honestly, they make them better. So it's like I switch out these figures I never thought i'd get rid of, but I'm getting a better version.
Speaker 2: Of it that is whole firm on this two thousand and seven rules still kind of. I mean, at least with the Mattel's.
Speaker 4: No, I've not broke that's the same my and my role is OZ five so and I don't break that. It's also just it's different, like my fandom. That's like when my fandom, not that I've ever stopped being a wrestling fan, but my innocent fandom, I should say, stopped right there, you know what I mean, because then I got involved and it's just it's just it's just muddies it. It's different, you know what I mean. So it's hard to compare because we are wrestlers.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did something that's SmackDown yesterday and I don't want to spoil it because it didn't come out yet where they asked me to name as many King of the Ring winners in ninety seconds as possible, and I can do from ninety three to two thousand and I'm like the.
Speaker 1: Current day was like, I mean, yeah, it's just different.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, Cody, like Cody, who do I miss? Like Cody Guntdam like they were Kings.
Speaker 1: Of the Ring. Like I didn't know that that's the same.
Speaker 2: I know Xavier Woods one.
Speaker 1: And those I know because there's figure like King Corbyn. There's a figure like I just made a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot corbyin, but I was like, some people just win it and then there they don't mention it again. So right, like it's hard to remember.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've seen I've talked about it before. I don't think I've seen a full WrestleMania since WrestleMania what was the one before Orlando twenty three?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it's wild.
Speaker 2: No, you probably guys know.
Speaker 1: I tune on.
Speaker 4: I turned on YouTube or or UCW Blu rays and when I'm working out today i'm working out, I random YouTube w vault. It's Edge versus Batista, and I'm like watching it and I just have it on. It's the title match, I think Night of Champions, and then like we come out, I have no nothing, nothing. They said it was in Dallas and nothing was coming to me that and then like there's all these Shenanigans, a lot of familiar and then eventually Batista throws Vicky at us and we all catch her and travels this fake rev It's I had no nothing not a clue, right, So, like that's how much Like so it's not even what I'm trying to say is it's not even just our fandom and what we're seeing and we're watching. It's like shit involved and we've done so much that it's like it's all over the place.
Speaker 2: I was gonna look this up in in the next segment, but Jack Byron says, Cage Mat says, Extreme Battle, Royal was El Snowballs, Big and Little Guido during Incredible Angle, Roadkill, Sabou Stevie Richards, Big Show, sand Man Dreamer in the Zombie.
Speaker 3: I bet those are some of those people's only ECW TV.
Speaker 1: Like Roadkill, possibly, Yeah, Big Guido, I don't guess if that's real Big.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's go to some good housekeeping YouTube dot com slash at Major Tomit Pod. Guys, we have the vlog that's up right now. Me at the toy department doing well, walk in saying I'm not gonna spend any money, walk out with three pre production items.
Speaker 4: This intern macart owner out loud dialogue, just non stop convincing and unconvincing himself what he needs from the store is pretty wild.
Speaker 3: It's wild. We got three blogs in the can. One will be coming out on Monday. I don't know which one it will be. Will not be the Tugboat Guy one because we want that to be absolutely perfect and uh we want to put a little extra special attention into that one, right Mark, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: That is that. Uh.
Speaker 3: Pro Wrestling Teas dot Com. Slash made it a pod. The big ass Extreme Bash shirts is major yourself. Get the micaes. I wish that's the shirt too. Maybe not Devon because they will want money. Bubba will want money for it, even though this day's name.
Speaker 2: Brian, get the mic.
Speaker 1: No, you're selling point guys.
Speaker 4: Bubba's on our dime. He's gonna have to sign your premium items. Be nice to you, take a picture. You don't have to worry about that. We were the middleman here. We did all the work for you.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Uhmajormarks dot com, Patroon dot com, Slash Meteor with pod, the family, the community, the subscription service.
Speaker 1: Every single week we give away.
Speaker 3: A prize to a new and ul subscriber. Who do we got all right?
Speaker 2: First time in the line. Chris Loomer, Classic Superstar, Wyatt adam O.
Speaker 3: Congrats guys, guys, we have the two bonuses that are up there. Brian versus Kevin Matthews, No ropes, barbed wire match, It's.
Speaker 1: The real death match. King has come to light. Guys. Check that out.
Speaker 3: De Freedom did a hell of a job on that. Master of the Universe the movie review, the figure review. Do you guys see it's been green lit for a sequel?
Speaker 1: Yes? Wait, no way, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're full dude. That's the other thing. All this shit talk people have the company Amazon is one hundred percent like full go.
Speaker 1: So that's fun.
Speaker 4: I saw it again with my whole family, like Liz loved it. Oh wow, Madison enjoyed it, and then we sat. Man, I didn't realize how deep you have to sit to get all three hidden scenes.
Speaker 3: Holy smokes. All right, well the Ultimate Gift. People have been finding the Ultimate Gift. Do we have it mark that you can show on screen?
Speaker 1: It's been on screen this entire podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that. Damn look at that. That's metal.
Speaker 4: Give that old Prince Ski brother. Oh yeah, a ridiculous amount of variants that are popping up all over the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Look at this, Look at this. Don't tell anybody, but look at look at.
Speaker 3: This numbered look at this and then he has anybody gotten the one of one yet?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the one of one. I saw a couple of people post about the one of twenty five.
Speaker 1: So here's what we got to twenty five.
Speaker 2: You got a one of one out there. Okay, there's a one of five, there is a one of ten, there is a one of twenty five, and then there is a base one of.
Speaker 4: Wow, and we have none. By the way, guys, we only have bases. We never we didn't get any chases.
Speaker 3: So you guys will be getting every one of the cheers.
Speaker 2: Uh all one of them is bloody, so that's a surprise.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's my my ass met anything figured dissect with the freedom I let him breathe. Uh silver lining the Billy peck Pecker Checker. Emon merrick Man was the guest this weekend. Oh baby, he's happy.
Speaker 1: Mark. We're gonna have to do a Gary Dan one. Watch along and I'll join you.
Speaker 2: I was actually I can't wait to talk to him about Uh that.
Speaker 1: Match Dango no showing stealing the show? Huh big pop for Heath, Big pop for Heath, Yes.
Speaker 3: All right, major rewind every two weeks, Jay George takes you on a trip down Major Memory Lane and then every other week from the Vault, What's from the Vault, Still chugging.
Speaker 2: Along on the career retrospectives.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 3: You guys get some plugs It's a big one, folks.
Speaker 4: Sunday Slam Aversary live on pay per view and one of the biggest matches of my career, a ladder match. The Hardy Boys, the Righteous, the System, the tag team Championships are on the line. Sunday, June twenty eighth, live from Boston, Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Tune in.
Speaker 4: It's a big one. It will be a little Mattineyski the start time. You know, a lot of other you know, full transparency, a lot of other wrestling going on that day, So four o'clock show, tune in support TENA Wrestling and the most Professional Wrestler. It's going to be a show stealer. And then I also want to give a little plugski to this. My virtual signing live on what Not with ECW Legend Landstorm. The whole show has already posted on my what Not page. Check it out reserve. He was not on the sci Fi ECW. He's a ECW original.
Speaker 3: Oh he needs a goddamn Legends deal too.
Speaker 4: Come on, I agree, Landstorm Rules, Come check out. It was very successful when I did this for Shane, a lot of fun. It's basically like a shoot interview plus signing. It's just us shooting and shit. So I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to if you're listening to this early Ring of Honor tapings in Jacksonville all day on Monday, there's nothing. You got nothing going on on Monday in Jacksonville. Come on over to the Ringwater tapings.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, why don't you go do a vlog? Then? Have you got nothing going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'm Derry's no way I get there that day, goes straight to the thing and then leave. There's no possible way unless you want me to vlog.
Speaker 3: Post with the podcast you want to do. I'm going to London for SmackDown, not not back through, No, no, all my bags, all my bags and.
Speaker 1: System.
Speaker 4: I'm baffled by this. Europe States, Europe. It's it's crazy that was never done in my era. Truly world wrestling entertainment.
Speaker 1: What the world is watching? All right?
Speaker 2: But I just was in the block, the last of block, and I drove all the way to freaking New York on a day off just to hang out with Brian and Ken.
Speaker 1: He did play effort into that vlog.
Speaker 3: I have to say, all right, guys, we're on time. Take care, spike your haird what fuckt. Join the community at major marks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 4: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 1: Each month.
Speaker 2: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news shows.
Speaker 1: Featuring Oh Baby.
Speaker 3: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 3: Become a Major Mark at Join major marks dot com today