Speaker 1: You are listening to Video Games to the Max. Hello, and welcome to another edition of Video Games to the Max. I'm your host Sean Garmer. Here with me as usual mister Mark Morrison. No camera today from Mark because he's hot, right. Uh, you know, even though he lives in Michigan gets hot up there too.
Speaker 2: Just I mean it's hot, but it's more of the humidity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's how it is here.
Speaker 2: Mimi like, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, especially after it rains, which you never know when that's going to happen here. But hopefully all of y'all did not get hit by the Well, apparently that hurricane wasn't that bad. We were expecting this huge thing at work to happen where everybody's power was going to be off and like the lower the you know, southeast part of Texas, and that didn't happen, and a bunch of people close their offices and all that stuff for that thankfully wasn't a big deal most seavil So, but hey, today is National Video Game Day, so you know we had to have a Video Games to the Max today. We'll be talking about what Mark is playing. Video game was We're talking about our most wanted video game adaptations. So this can be stuff that we already know is coming out that hasn't come out yet, or stuff that we want to come out that maybe it just stays in the wishful thinking bag or from markets. It's the correct five things that need to be released whatever that you know, whatever that is, and we'll get into the news as well, which also has to do with some video game adaptation, and we'll get into all that stuff. All right, So just really quick, here's we can get this out of the way. Do the housekeeping. So normally we do the show live around five thirty six. I had to do it a bit later today because I had to do some overtime at work and they had times that were when we do the show and not after. Usually I do an hour before we do the show, then I do overtime after, but they didn't have that this week. We had to do this later. But for all of y'all that watch On the Man, which is most of you, or even listen On the Man later, you can do that by subscribing on any of our platforms. Most of the time that's on YouTube because we haven't made the twitch part where you get to keep all the videos yet, but we'll get there at some point. So if you scouted the YouTube channel, not only do you give what we do here video get into the Max. If you you know, hit the bell follow all that stuff, you get our other shows there, which actually happening right now. Is the despicable me for review that the roles are broadcasting folks are doing. So if you like movies and TV shows, we're talking about our most one adaptations. Those people talk about not only you know, things that get adapted from comics, books, movies, video games, but just anything that's a film or TV pretty much. They covered all over there and in great details, so make sure you watch their stuff too. And on the anime side of Taco Cafe does a great job of covering all the new anime that comes out every season, and they're almost wrapping up the summer season here, so make sure you go watch them over there if you're being into the anime. So yeah, and then of course you can always just listen on podcasts as well. Wherever you do, listen to your podcasts on the search video games to the Max or the other shows, and you'll find us there. So that'd be it said let's get actually talking about video games here, Mark how goes the Elden Ring.
Speaker 2: Good ends, and played a few more times for a few hours each. We got to the second area. Now we're kind of I wouldn't say stock, but that game, Like it's funny games like that, Like people have this weird allegiance to about like, oh, anything they add to it is sacrilege. It should you know, it should just be like this ar kick is fuck thing that seemingly was progn in the nineteen seventies. So like, yeah, we both know. We know from one of his friends, like if you get past a certain area, all the quests kind of fail out or they can't they get changed. So we're trying not to hit that area. But it's like that game doesn't have a quest log or even like realistically like a story, so it's like it's just a lot of nightmarriage like, oh, you got to talk to this guy and Hardy has to say, but you can't tell like where you are in the story at all, or where you are in the quest because having forbid, they have a quest log or even a fucking pause button in that game. So it's a lot of headaches about like oh, where do we go? Or we can't hit this one village, or we can't do this area because it doesn't have a boss, so we can't do a multiplayer and it's like this is all dumb a ship, like I just want to play the game with my buddy, like we should. This should be all this like weird art kick nonsense to prevent that from happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, so how's the So have y'all beaten the whatever bosses?
Speaker 2: Or no, we be we beat We couldn't do it. We couldn't do it together. We didn't do it separately. We did to someone random people would beat like this chick with like a flame and fire sword or flame and ice word. I should say, Ah, it's just not tough even with like you know, powered up people.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And we're slowly making our way through like some of the bosses and stuff. But yeah, so just exploring and you know, going that way or just see if it's on the next round, the next corner, if we can even get to it or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully, I mean, so y'all have just at least they've been having fun together with that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we played for about six hours, six or seven hours. So that's been good.
Speaker 1: That shows a lot how that DLC is a lotigger than anther people think you're playing six seven hours, then yeah, probably didn't get that far.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, we're nowhere close being done with it or anything.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah that's crazy. How's the uh should be on my tense a Vengeance?
Speaker 2: Good in the second main area, I guess, uh, you know home my level thirty five, thirty six somethinghere around there. Yep, still going strong. There's some fun stuff where like you get quests that you have no like no chance of beating. It's like, oh, you need to be level seventy want to beat this quest and it's like, yo, I'm thirty three.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, you're never I appreciate that, but it could have given me this quest forty hours later when I'm near that level, and that would have been fine too, right, But it's still good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean still really good. In the PlayStation five, Uh, they introduced I think they added like A didn't think these little guys you can collect in the game world that like unlock like bonuses for you, and I think they unlocked some map system for that, which has been helpful. So if you're just like pay a guy. He'll just like pin point them all on the mini mat or the map for you to just go hunting. But yeah, I stor really like that game. I mean just exploring the world is a lot of fun. The battle system, you know, it is what it is. It can be aggravating at times, but still enjoyable. I'll keep playing away at it because I got I got to and I at least finish that game once to review it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not even gonna try to do the that new section or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'll get into it a little. But the problem with that game. I looked at a trophy guide for it. To get the Platinum trophy, you need to beat that game six times. Wow, and yo, fuck that even like if you're doing like you can do like new game pluts, which obviously makes like the second third runs and stuff easier. So a long time because it's like there are three endings for the basic quest like basically good, Evil and neutral, I guess, and three indings for the other quest. So I had six dings that you can't like save some of your way through.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah, like you said, that is a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think one one of them. There's like one other trophy they have to beat the game on, like hard mode. It's like, oh, i's a new game plus mode or if I ever saw one.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Having to beat five fantay seven Rebirths six times in a row or you know, you know, I'm cool. I didn't want to beat it on the hard mode, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought about it with hard mode, and it's just like, oh, you know what, it's gonna take so long, just do all that. But no, yeah, I would not want I want to play that game six times, right, Honestly, I don't know that. I mean as much as I especially doing it like straight through like that. Now, if you're talking about like okay, over time beat the sounds cool, but not like, oh I need to beat this six times straight to get the platinum, right, that's not yep. I guess they purposely think that, like no one said get that.
Speaker 2: Or no people have done it, or I mean there are people on the trophy list that have it, you know, they're just obsessive or like I said, like after the first time, it gets a lot easier, right because you're you know, you're level eighty or whatever, and you're facing level tends.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so you can just destroy everything and then slip all the cutscenes and it wouldn't take that long, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if you like do it in like specific ways, like if like pick option one for every encounter or for every like dialogue choice ort of you get like the lawful ending right, Oh my god, please kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no way to like really speed through that. You have to make sure you're pressing them run yeah ones and all that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I still like it. That's my kind of go to game for when I have free time, so I can just you know, bust it out, bust it out and this support the role a little more or get to the next objective that helps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I continue to have to just zeal with real life things. Adulting sucks, so I have not been able to play anything. But I'm hoping that that EA College Football will show up early. I don't have to wait for it for EA to do that thing that they do. Sometimes a lot of times they'll give it to you, like a few My issue with EA it's been like lately ever since theated that where they give you the trial thing if you have EA play that for US folks, you know, like us that we get to get reviews, but the site's not big enough to where they'll give it to you really early. You basically the same day that I could just do the ten hour trial by myself, that's when the game shows up. So I'm just like, well, okay, whatever, I'm not gonna like kill myself to try to review this in two days. But yeah, we'll see, especially with US sports game that we haven't seen in ten years, and there's gonna be all this stuff you're gonna want to dive into.
Speaker 2: So yep.
Speaker 1: But I've seen the gameplay stuff for it looks fun. The Dynasty mode looks like it's going to be even more ramped up than what it used to be in the fourteen or whatever. So it's crazy to think we were talking about twenty four to fourteen. Absolute nuts.
Speaker 2: But they should involve or include like a Bully style classroom system, go to class to crease for stats for like the Great own Player mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or just do the persona thing you you go through and you talk to different class that too. But yeah, being said, let's I guess get into the news here, which, like I mentioned earlier, does have some adaptation stuff in it because the Horizon Netflix show is not going to move forward because apparently the showrunner, Steve Blackman, is involved in some really shitty stuff.
Speaker 2: So after his tag team with Als, now might I take a dark time?
Speaker 1: I was gonna make the joke that I was. I thought, Okay, Mark's just gonna rail of you for making a way too out of context. But there you go, you made it for me.
Speaker 2: That's the last time, damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, the wrestling is good now, it's just a different form of lethal weapon is done on or in a terrible way here by the Steve Blackman. Apparently it has been accused of being like toxic bullying, manipulation.
Speaker 2: That's how behavior, not outright heinous behavior, just like a step below.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's still pretty crappy.
Speaker 4: Like you know, sufdays, staying stuff that shouldn't be having in an adult workplace at all, or any workplace for that matter, just should just saying.
Speaker 1: But still, the whole point is they're not doing this because of that.
Speaker 2: I have to imagine it's part that's probably a part of it, like a big probably or he may be a scapegoat. I have to imagine a show like that though, would have cost a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Netflix isn't in the nowadays, like a lot of their bets don't pay off, right as far as like big budget spectacle shows or I mean, I don't know what they have going on anymore, so who know, you know, I have to imagine.
Speaker 1: Well, they thankfully killed the let's do a movie every month thing. Yeah, now they you know, they just released the actual f that was actually pretty good. I watched that a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Right, But I mean as far as like original shows that they're they're doing, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, the thing is that they tend to like cancel stuff more often than not, so that kind of shows you where they're Yeah, I feel like what Ozark was followably the one of the big ones. The last I mean, the last one I remember like really going crazy for it was Queen's Gambit when it first came out. Uh, and then after that there's probably been some other things.
Speaker 2: But I actually have a DVD of the Queen's gam But oh you do which you not hard or not easy to come by, I should say, because they didn't put it out on DVD.
Speaker 1: That's from like an import from another country or so what is it?
Speaker 2: No, it's a Emmy four Your Consideration DVD. Oh, like what they send out to any voters. Yeah, that's cool. Like, but I mean they have popular shows, but I'm talking like the big budget like The Witcher for example, like something that actually costs like a lot of money to make, like The Witcher're kind of flamed out for a lot of reasons. You know, Stranger Things is ending next year, The Umbrellas Academy is ending this year.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Steve Blackman, by the way, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: I love The Sandman, but I know that's coming out next year. Uh, and hopefully it's popular, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like Netflix's stuff is more of like not necessarily their original shows, but it's just like things that kind of show up on there that all right, you know and now I have go ahead?
Speaker 2: No, I guess like the one big show that they're doing right now is one Piece.
Speaker 1: One Piece, yeah, of their live action stuff. Because they did that U Hockey show one and that wasn't that was okay, it wasn't as bad as a counter view bop, but it wasn't.
Speaker 2: That was a I think that was like a cross like that wasn't the Originally that was just a crossed it, which is fine. It's better than Avatar.
Speaker 1: There are people that will fight you on none of that. They actually they like the Avatar, so they're wrong. But I mean, talking about this Horizon, I actually was kind of interested in watching it.
Speaker 2: I would have watched it because I like the idea of Horizon. I like like the world they kind of like, and it.
Speaker 1: Would have been cool to see the big robot. You know what they would have done with the big robot.
Speaker 2: They have a big row up for like thirty seconds and then it's a whole other forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I doubt they would have had a big boss battle that took five minutes with the with the big elephant or something like that, Like you know, it would have been her killing it or the like finishing maneuver and then that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like kind of like that Fallout show. It's not done cheaply by any means, but they don't, you know, every episode doesn't have like the power armor or a bunch of like death clause or Superman's running around you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and if they do have the armor, he's really not doing anything right.
Speaker 2: He did it. He was in it for like two episodes and that was about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, it sucks that this is not going forward. I mean, they do still have you know, a show that I'll talk about later on the books, but it's not Netflix. So who knows that one might actually go forward.
Speaker 2: Netflix still has metro Insult in a fall back on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, they still have the they're the ones doing They're the ones doing the Bottle Shock show. Yeah, so they still have that if that comes out. The Castlevania show is probably or not Kaspania Den May Cry. It's probably the most anticipated one that they have as far as like has reputation and people might be excited about it. It's the far Cry blood Dragon one with Netflix too. Is that somebody else? But yeah, like this was probably the one like big video game adaptation that they had of a you know known like of of the big ones properties that now kind of sucks that it's not happening. But if this is, whether it's a scapegoat reason or the reason or whatever, I mean, at least we're outing this happening.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a bit of a scapegoat because also like I think they announced this deally two years ago and nothing came from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't even show like a trailer or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's no work done on it. It's not it's not oh we cast this actress as Aloy or you know, all these scripts are being written like nothing happened. So yeah, I think it was again pre production or whatever. But it's like, Okay, even if that's the case, you can fire this guy and get a new guy in there or new you know, trow runner in there, Like that's not the hardest job. But the fact that you're saying, oh, now it's canceled, it's like, I don't quite buy that, because it's it's just a this guy's behavior, Like Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder with all the Horizon stuff that's you know, down the line, and you know they have the Lego Horizon thing that we've talked about a few times, you know that's coming out this year. Yeah, and then the other games that are down the pipeline, right, like maybe they think that we don't really need this, it's not for all the budget that we're going to spend, and now we got to go hire somebody else to kind of like restart everything. We really want to go through all that, you know, and like and like you said, Netflix was was pooning up some of the money, they were doing some of the legwork on that, and they probably kind of thought, okay, well, this is it really going anywhere? So why not end that? They're one, you know, we go from Netflix, who we've we've talked about them, you know, canceling shows to a company that has no problem canceling things. Of course, you could pretty much say that the head of max Is is pretty that's what he's known for at this point, canceling things. Uh. The Batman Arkham Asylum show has been canceled or not moving forward or no longer happening, whatever verbiage you want to use, it's not happening at max of course they are dc IS pretty much. It's one of brothers, that's all them. So if they say it's not happening, it's not like it's going somewhere else. It's just not happening.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And this is according to Variety, they actually already had a show winner signed back on in October twenty twenty two, and then.
Speaker 2: He's not looking for work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, you know this would have been cool.
Speaker 2: So I don't think so. You know, honestly, I'm kind of glad I got canceled just because I'm entirely sick of Batman. And I mean we already got we have at the moment, we have two Batman shows premiering this year as it.
Speaker 1: Is, Yeah, the Penguin show and the.
Speaker 2: New Batman animated show, right, and we have you know Joker too, I think that's.
Speaker 1: This year and Batman Part two down the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like, yo, we you know it's enough.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm of the mind that I can never get enough Batman. So I'm good with as long as it's thought the same people working on the same Do.
Speaker 2: You watch all of Did you watch all of Gotham?
Speaker 1: Actually? I did, I did watch all the.
Speaker 2: Go I haven't I've seen parts of it at least.
Speaker 1: So I like that show a lot. I was sad when it was when they ended it, but it lasted a lot longer than I thought it was going through.
Speaker 2: Though. I just think like they rely on like the one character too much, and also like I don't care about the inner workings or like the day to day life of Arkham Asylum, you know, like what's just gonna be like, it's just gonna be like OZ, which would actually be hysterical, you.
Speaker 1: Know, die. Highly doubt it's gonna be like that. You might get some people dying and all that kind of stuff. I don't think gonna be that graphic.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I mean, I mean, if that Penguin show gets good reviews and they watch it because at least it has a few actors that like in it.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I'll watch it and see how it goes. Yeah, it might become like Acolyte, where I'm like hate watching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yen continues to watch that show and he was like, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: I gotta finish it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, basically I can't review it or it can't render an opinion until it finishes. And I'm like, no, you can't, Like I don't. It doesn't matter. I mean to me, it doesn't matter if it's the greatest mystery ever told that you can review an episode show episode by episode or what it's at right now.
Speaker 1: Like that's the thing I watched. When I'm at the gym doing like cardio or whatever, I just have it on to just kind of like not have to think about how long I've been on the machine. The only one I the only show I watched, like, I gotta watch it. It's not at nine, but whenever the news show is on is The House of Dragon, right, which the last episode for me esterday was amazing, So people should go watch it if you haven't already. But that's we're gonna put a pin in the adaptation stuff for a little bit here.
Speaker 2: No, no, I have more. Uh, they're they're finally getting to work on that Watchdog editation, like there was something something right now for no.
Speaker 1: I would have thought that they would have killed that when the game just did.
Speaker 2: Nothing, you'd think, But you're wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean that show is still happening.
Speaker 2: Well, this is like this is an actual movie featuring two actors you don't know, ah, that are supposedly big. But Tom Blythe is the main actor. I assume he's gonna be Aiden and an actress name Sophie Sophie Wilde. Is I'm betting his girlfriend dancer and probably his sister because they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have two agents. You maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's Tom blithe guy like you wouldn't. He hasn't been anything that you know, I mean, ah, but Yeah, they're finally getting the same like starting work on this thing and it's like wow, talk about a decade too late or you know.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I don't know, you'd be soft again, it's you be soft, Like they're so weird. They don't cancel things you think they should, and then they keep going with things that you go, this is still happening. Okay, yeah, whatever with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But speaking of something else that's also getting adotation, there's a ghost of Sushima? Is it a film or series? Kenneba? Right now?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: That's uh. That on PC won the month of May in the United States. It beat up paper Memorial one thousand year door for highest sales and in fact, well we don't really know because they don't Nintendo doesn't report digital sales, so maybe it didn't actually win. Who knows, but apparently the between physical and digital ghosts. Tousham on PC, which was the fourth biggest launch on PC for Sony in total, did well, so again keeps proving Sony's point about wait forever to release the PC version. People will wait and they will buy it and it will do well, as I'm sure god Ward Rad and Rock will do well. When that thing hits on PC later this year, so that one number one. You also had some other stuff in there as well.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: I fayer Mario a thousand year Door did well because I was worried about.
Speaker 5: That not doing so hot, considering I wasn't that it's Mario, like yeah, but like it took a while for Mario RPG to I think Mario PG is like barely at.
Speaker 1: Three point four or something, which is still a lot, but yeah, you know, it looked like it was going to be a bigger hit than it actually was, and we'll see what it does throughout the time. The rest of it is kind of the things you would think. Call Duty's there. Hell Divers two is still there at number four, which is still pretty incredible. All then Ring jumped from nineteen to eight in anticipation of the DLC. This is not including the DLC because I didn't go on sales with the twenty first of June, so we'll probably know June at some point later on this month they usually do it. Of the month, Stellar Blade is there at number ten. That's pretty good for Selar Blade to still kind of be in the top ten. Then that month after so and World three is up there, at fourteen everybody that was excited for that right now, and F one twenty four doing world too, So some of that investment on in all the racing games is paying off there a little bit for EA. Yeah, so yeah good. And of course PS five the highest selling for hardware, and no surprise on that. You know, it's really not going to be a thing until Switch two comes out. That's finally when we might see the PS five one, because it doesn't matter really if x Xbox has game Pest then they're not gonna all of a sudden sell consoles because of that. But hey, at least another good thing about PlayStation where we get off this note, they're going to return to Tokyo Game Show. So that's pretty cool because they were there last year, but they only had any games to show that they were kind of just you know, presenting and stuff, but they weren't there as PlayStations sony, you know, uh, they haven't really been there for several several years, so this is kind of like cool that they're back. Yeah, and all their big games will have released by then, both God of War, Running Rock on PC and Astrobot, So I wonder if them being there is going to mean something or they're just going there just to talk to people make deals.
Speaker 2: I imagine they'd have like one thing, kind of unannounced thing or kind of one, you know, far off thing maybe, but I imagine it's kind of justify the flag or just to you know.
Speaker 1: I wonder if by then maybe they use TGS to announce the PS five pro. Maybe that's that's what we're gonna show off here, because I've been seeing a lot of talk about like man, you would think they would have shown the PSI pro by now, But if you go back and look at the when they an sps wor brow that was announced September and then they released it like a few months later. So I guess it wouldn't be that that crazy if they didn't announce it there, and that would be a pretty big thing for Sony to show off on that, especially considering Microsoft is not going or not having any kind of presence where they've they've kind of had like a digital thing the last couple of years because they wanted to, you know, prove that they were making strides with the Japanese market. But this year, I guess not, especially since Metaphor will be coming out, Like I think two weeks after that game comes out or the whole Tokyo game shows, So I imagine Natlas will be like wrapping up everything with that, so it won't be much for Xbox. Yeah there, But speaking of Xbox, you know, they did release the Diablo four on game Pass, so that technically was the first Activision Blizzard title. But the Activision Blizzard least mostly Activision games will start coming with more regularity, according to one of these leakers, e Stasis, and then of course Jazz over Windows Central was confirming that probably the first couple of games are going to be Tony Hawk's pro Skater one and two Spiral and then also Crash, Banicoot and Saane Trilogy. Not that all of them are going to come August first, but you you know, within that time frame as one, we'll see them. So cool. I guess gives me an excuse to play both of those. I haven't played the Crash remakes or Spiro ones, so, and I know you love the Tony Hawk pro Skater one and two remakes, so or remasters whatever those are, because.
Speaker 2: Remakes because a new game in gen and whatever. I mean, what they should do is say, hey, three and four coming, but.
Speaker 1: That would you would think you would think that they would at some point. But we'll see. I guess I I guess if they get a lot of play on Game Pass maybe though, that'll be the trigger for them to be like it, you know, we'll do what Activiation didn't do. We'll just we'll pull the trigger on that. And for games that probably nobody asked for, here comes Nintendo with their really their newest releases on the n E S online Mark, Yeah, are you for Golf the golf? I mean that's when everybody want, right, And then Urban Champion Docy Kong Junior, which that one actually was was kind of decent back in the day, especially because they would like touch your kids math and whatnot. Uh, Solar Jetman also coming. Mock Writer Cobra Triangle. I've never heard of any of these games until they just got released on the n E S line. And you're like, okay, Nintendo, thank you for announcing this. Yepkay, Like did they really like it's so funny because you don't really ever hear about Okay, this thing came off of Switch online, right, Like do they just literally go and try to find the most weirdest, freaking games and go. Nobody will ever care to remove the license for this, So let's put this on switch online. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also imagine that like, oh, we can get the licenses easily. It's not well.
Speaker 1: And and yeah, nobody's gonna want to make a collection of it or something like that. Also, yeah, right, because what's the point of putting like, let's say the Castle Media games on there where you can just go buy them off the switch itself. So there's probably that too that it probably buns into it. But hey, if you want to go play those, you can do that.
Speaker 2: The Solar Jetman is decent enough. Yeah, but I don't know, and it ain't. Yeah, it's not donn Junior's taking Junior math.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well yeah I mentioned the math thing. Yeah, but Nintendo is once again in the news for something that they're in the news for a lot, really them. Yeah, they have done it again. This time they're going after Apparently they had many complaints against Ryan Daily for a while about him having that a store called Modern Hardware, and they told him, hey, man, uh, you know, ceasing assist and we're gonna go after you because you're selling moded switch consoles and MiG switches, which technically, yeah, yeah you have one, I think no, but the it's not This isn't the switch cart this is the switch like kim stelling consoles that are him selling moded consoles or then like letting you pay for the you to send it in and then he will mod them and install games on it. And that's where you ran into trouble because once you start pre installing games that the owner may may or may not have had previously, that's where I think you're ran into trouble there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeast for stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you didn't just do the Okay, here's how you can mod your switch if you want to pay me to monit for you. Cool. You know where to find the games, that's up to you. But I'm not gonna, you know, put them on there for you. And unfortunately he did not stop, so he has now been They filled a complaint in Seattle Federal Court charging him with trafficking and circumvention devices and copyright infringement, or at least this is what Nintendo is alleging. There's nothing happening because he'd like told the courts that he's going to go find a lawyer. So instead of just stopping right then, he just kept selling the switches and so like then tends like, oh, okay, apparently you were not stopping, so we're just going to go through with this. And I mean, Nintendo technically has a point. You're selling not only are you offering hardware and firmwer to create and play private games, but you're also writing customers with copies of pirate Nintendo game you know.
Speaker 2: In the front on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do. I mean they already have a problem with you downloading your emulated games, some of which you may over you own most of them, let's be honest, most of them, they don't. Uh, you know, people, I just love the fact that, again, every time you go online, everybody's having this discourse about how I should be able to download my games. Yeah, dude, you're not downloading your games. You're downloading other games you don't have so you don't have to buy them. Yeah, and you're just using the veil of I want to download my games. Man, Like, no, no, you're not. I'm not saying that nobody is. I'm saying that most of the people that are online talking about this stuff, they are not just downloading their games. They're unblinding games that they don't own, they don't plan to buy, just so they can have like the whole collection digitally or whatever. You know. I lost all the mine. I had them in a drive at one point, so I'm not going to say that I've never done that or whatever. But still, I mean, I'm sure we've all. Anybody that knows anything about emulation, somebody has has downloaded some game at some point, especially right now. I don't the ones that look the retro ones. I don't care what you do if Nintendo's no longer selling the games on the digital store. I think at that point, even though Nintendo will go after you because they can whatever, you know, do what you do because the price is for so many, so many of these amazing games are like through the roof, So I don't blame you on that front. But still. They also fired a lawsuit against Archbox, who was a redditor that was basically, you know, showing people how to mod switches. Yeah, and they also told him to stop doing that. And he had shops as well where he was kind of offering advice and telling you how to do this and how to download and install the software to mix it to where you can play the downloaded switch games on your switch. And yeah, again Nintendo told him to stop, he didn't stop. He apparently closed three of the shots, but then they're a loizing that he had one still open. And he also is apparently on record saying that he will never give Nintendo money for a game also, which doesn't help you in your case when you're caught doing stuff like this. I'm sure that it will wind up in another victory for Nintendo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it always happens.
Speaker 1: Look how quickly they got used to to just yep, we're exclosing up shop right now, like right, but still like, uh, we'll see how this goes. I'm pretty sure we know what's gonna happen. But again, I guess lesson for others, don't mess with Nintendo, right. It comes to a lot of things.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna need to do it in the down low, like don't have a fucking store.
Speaker 1: Don't have a store, don't have a discord. You know what happened to like the old days where you just had a chat with your buddies. Yeah, and that's it. You don't have to broadcast it to everyone. Because that might be the only way you circumvent stuff at this one, right, even that, just if you have a site or whatever, just I don't know, maybe knock it up. But even then that's up to you. But something that we know is probably not happening. Mister who knows saka Gucci. After he made so many, so much great news, so much so he made me so excited about Fantasi coming to switch, that's apparently where the excitement ends, because he is not interested in either returning to Final Fantasy, which, okay, I kind of get his point right. He says, if I returned to Final Fantasy, I don't know that I'll be able to enjoy Finle Fantasy fourteen as much. He's a huge File Fantasy fourteen player. He says he lives in Final Fantasy fourteen basically. Of course, the new Dontrell expansion is out there, so I'm sure he is playing it as so many other people are, even with the problems. It is apparently brought back so many different so many old Yeah. Yeah, but I think this is like the most ever something for them, which is still incredible. But he also has no interest in remastering Lost Odyssey or Blue Dragon, which is really sad.
Speaker 2: My response to that being Okay, okay, you don't have any interests, but how about if you have someone else do it instead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I mean you think that Microsoft would maybe bang on that door to at least get Lost Odyssey if anything. Man Like, seriously, if Lost Odessty got to be remastered, I think that game would sell so well because there's so many people that, Yeah, you could buy it it's on self regularly for like six bucks or whatever, as well as Blue Dragon by the way, but like, yeah, Lost Odyssey is a freaking diamond. It is a gem. Like, yes, you can go play it. It'll look good on your Xbox or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it still has some kind of fundamental tech problems though, just because of the age of the engine and right age of the hardware. You know that it's you know, that was based on That's why so many like three sixteen thestre games get remastered nowadays. Right. The other stuff is a rough back then, so I can do it better like Mass Effect for example, and it plays a whole lot better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks that he doesn't want to. I mean, he is working on supposedly and perhaps another fantation or something. Else that with miss Walker right now. But it's not like he's not busy, but kind of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have him sign off on that at least here you go, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wonder if Microsoft actually cared enough they thought it would make them money, they would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can keep you guys right, no, because I don't care about that thing at all.
Speaker 1: Like, like, I don't know, why wouldn't you, like, okay, if you're a square Enix, right, Also, like there's two you love doing remasters and remakes and stuff right now, why don't you sign some deal like you did with Fantation and do remasters of.
Speaker 2: Those because they Microsoft published at least, and I think Blue Dragon also, so and I mean Square any sense I have any anything to do with those?
Speaker 1: Right? But I mean, like signed the deal with Miss Walker. But yeah, they would have to get permission for Microsoft. They probably even if.
Speaker 2: They even if even if like Square somehow got that deal, Square going to put it out on you know PS five and Steam or you know, PC, and they could do.
Speaker 1: That as long as Microsoft still got their cut. I don't think they would care, right, They don't have a problem putting stuff on PS five, right, yeah, they're they're gonna they put stuff on switch all the time.
Speaker 2: So I do kind of question. I mean, I know you and I both like like love Lost Odyssey, but I don't think like if they is like release it tomorrow, I don't think it'd be like that big of a game or that that big of a It might be big in like certain circles. Oh yeah, it wouldn't even crack like a top ten or top twenty probably.
Speaker 1: Oh it'd be it'd be big in the RPG circles, right, And that's probably where that's it.
Speaker 2: But the sad thing is those circles are dwindling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, already small as it is. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean not.
Speaker 2: Everything they need to do something Lost Odyssey Fortnite collaboration, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, that's not That's one thing we could just keep off. Yeah, but that was, you know, sucking news. But it's stuff we can kind of deal with. This stuff is the usual crappy news that we have to deal with on a weekly basis at video games. One of them is showing the continuing bad state the paradox INTERACTIVI is it with Skinny City Skylines to getting delayed again? Did you guys remember that it's supposed to be on consoles by now well apparently it's not even gonna come out in October twenty twenty four, so I guess twenty twenty five it is. Would people still care? I mean if it came out on console.
Speaker 2: I think the first Skinny City Skylins do okayn console, and ye there's do who somehow do okay on consoles like those Thorassic Park, you know, city Builders did okay. Yeah, good trying. So I think there is a demand for it, But I think City Skylines two is kind of a huge mess, and it got released too early, and then their insistence on like not using Steam Workshop and not have like using that Paradox system and a whole bunch of other nonsense, and that's that's like a really bad taste in people's mouth.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly, I mean, And it was actually a well received game on PC.
Speaker 2: People liked it Skyline's one or two.
Speaker 1: No, there was people putting two on lists for like, you know, their top twenty games of the year and stuff.
Speaker 2: Those people are wrong. But yeah, the reviews like, yeah, the reviews now are mixed on Steam, but they've always been making like it's never been like positive.
Speaker 1: Right to be fair, we've had some big games that also had mixed PC reviews for various reasons, and then people.
Speaker 2: Still like it. Also, PC wasn't the only platform you right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is unfortunately this one, this one it is. Uh so they it's like indefinite the delay they don't know right now. They just they still can't hit the stability performance targets at the trine for the console released. I feel like they've said this every single time they've delayed this game about the stability performance targets. And unfortunately they're going to go through another thorough review in August and I guess figure out if they can possibly release it this year.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but before they can, like they didn't that SIMS expand, the SIMS clone they're making.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Life by You thing, and then they closed the Tectonic Studio. Uh, they've had other just misses as well, like they keep every time they do earning support, it's just negative. Like Paradox really is is not doing well. Uh as far as like getting the hits out there for that Yeah, another company doing terribly or we'll just always has the reputation of doing terribly regardless of how many companies they split themselves into. Embracer Group is yet yet again closing another studio. We did talk about this before that they were possibly closing Pirana Bytes. Now they've reportedly, according to a former employee, uh, they're going They ceased operation at the end of June and they're pretty much closing shop. At this point, they were, you know, going to work on a new dark Fantasy title with the Unreal five engine, but didn't happen.
Speaker 2: It's kind of shame. Yeah, it's a shame because like, uh, you know, Gothic, it is an Alteries, but it's kind of more well respected.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I liked Rhythm to quite a bit. Actually, Risen three is kind of a mess, is kind of just a recycled, you know, mess. But I think there'd be a good interest for like you know, pirate themed RPG and their late their other game Elex Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then also it doesn't help that, like I guess, uh, some of their veterans that a merry couple Jorn and Jennifer Pancrats, also left to make a new studio, Pithead Studio, basically almost at the same time. So it's like you kind of know all right, people are leaving to make their own studio. This thing is kind of gone. Unfortunately for the people working there. It sucks another embracer.
Speaker 2: Maybe they can find work in the new studio, or you put out something that people.
Speaker 1: Want, well something. I think there were quite a few that I really like this game. This game also became the subject of unnecessary hatred from people just being racist for the lack of a vetteritor, especially once they got revealed the telles of concerns out it was gonna be on PS plus, which gave it more of a heightened perception, so people were kind of just waiting to be crappy about it. But it was overall like critically, I think even though I got a seventy six, there were a lot of people that liked that game. The message was trying to tell I liked it for the you know bit that I've played. It's one of those the original games, so you know, those have mostly been good for the most part, and it sucks that the studio is having the layoff people. I think twelve people are getting laid off at this point, which they hadn't officially announced that. It was like certain developers were kind of saying that they've been let go and then all of a sudden it certain studios just announced it themselves. Again, it sucks like they just made this game not too long ago and already.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's a problem that it kind of came to win. The name was extremely unexpired yeah and uninspired. Uh yeah, and might have been too big initially. Like if you I just think about like Super Giant games, like when they put on Batch, you know, like twelve people or you know, thirteen people or something like. I don't know how big the studio was, but if you're gonna go like really independent, you may need to have a very small team and hope it catches. But the problem is most times it doesn't.
Speaker 1: So I mean they got they got money put in from EA as well, so they could expand because of that, right you know. Uh, it just sucks. It's again, this has been happening, even though it feels like it's not the big shockwave ones that have been happening like weekly.
Speaker 2: Now the studio is not closed completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least at least that's that's a win. Yeah, So I don't know if that means what they're going to do on their next project. But still it sucks and something we've been waiting on for a while because Paramount has been trying to find literally anybody, and I mean anyone to please buy us. Somebody merged with Paramount Plus. They had a deal with Apple, a deal with Peacock, a deal with max It. All of them just went through the floor. Nothing happened. And then sky Dance apparently has gained control of Paramount and a deal worth eight billion dollars. Of course, Paramount not only as it owns the film studio, a TV studio, Paramount Plus, the CBS, but also Nickelodeon, TV, Comedy Central, you know, Star Trek, Mission, Impossible, Talk Gun, SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: I just finished that Star Trek Prodigy show like this season two dropped and that was quite good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see Marcus sitting there and watching that Paramount Plus.
Speaker 2: I hope no thats Netflix actually, but oh Netflix, Okay, Yeah, Paramount Plus canceled the show and their infinite wisdom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean I watched it mostly for soccer, but still they have stuff on there. I think I cancel it like a few months ago because I was like, I'm not really watching this when Soccer's not on and I can just watch the soccer and his fanus. So I'm just gonna save me the ten bucks.
Speaker 2: The original in its original language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I mean they apparently have to pay two four and four billion for National Music, which is the group that owns Paramount, and then they're going to get make a new Paramount that's valued at twenty eight billion whatever that means, and they're going to apparently inject some you know, reinvigorate these paramount of CBS brands and all the stuff that you normally hear when somebody does with whatever. I mean, good that it's still existing. I guess do you think they really are gonna start, you know, doing well with this.
Speaker 2: Well, they'll probably do is whatever vulture capitalist firm does and just start piecing it out or selling, you know, selling what they can and turning with what they can't. Hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're probably gonna look at that portfolio and just be like, okay, we can work with Star Trek.
Speaker 2: And take a nice hatchet to it.
Speaker 1: Mission Impossible and CUSI and whatever other thing that has cachet, and then.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, so they are they're making tomorrow worse sequel. What fuck? Yeah, that Chris Pratt movie. What why you idiots like that movie, like was wasn't good to begin with, and you make a sequel lots and it didn't make money either, Like that's the funny thing.
Speaker 1: That didn't make money at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going by Wikipedia, it costs two hundred million to make and it made about nineteen And I guess that was in the pandemic and I think Amazon it was pretty popular on Amazon, but I can't imagine it makes up one hundred and eighty million dollars difference.
Speaker 1: Really, that's crazy. Wow, I've never seen that movie. I thought it was fine. I thought it was fine, like I liked it, but I didn't think it was like a set the world on fire.
Speaker 2: And also like you know, like that I Am a I Am Legend movie. It's like this doesn't leave a lot of room for a sequel, Like yeah, it kind of just ends, you know, which is valid, Like every every damn movie doesn't need some seql hook that it's like, oh, it's popular, and let's make another one.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you got Chris Pratt, I guess they feel like you have to yeah, right, but hey, maybe these video game movies and TV shows, some of which, at least for me, we're they're known. We'll see if they actually come with the light of day. I think only one of them for sure is probably coming because Amazon kind of technically has a good streak of things decent. Anyway, we'll see. I don't have marks in front of you, so we'll see. Marcus is just gonna surprise me with his five here. But for me, number five is the bile Shock series. I'm a big, huge fan of a BioShock. I think it definitely has the story and the intrigue and the atmosphere and everything to be a cool series. It's like one of those games that when you play it, you feel like you could be watching a show or a movie or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think the problem with BioShock is it has a very cool world. Yeah, but I don't know what where are you said a show, like what time period and what this story would be like.
Speaker 1: I mean I could totally see, uh, you know, just like if they could do like a West World kind of thing with this.
Speaker 2: You mean, like Westcroley going back and forth between periods or.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, or just have like you know, the weird like intrigue happening. Yeah, that too. You can do a perspective of various people there. I don't know if you're going to set it and are they going to start with just rapture or eventually are they going to try to lead up to Boswack infinite or they just gonna leaving a rapture the whole time. But right either way, it's like that's the thing. You have a cool world to set it in. You can kind of just make that kind of like whatever you want, as long as it has the big Daddy's and all the other things that are you know, you're seeing, Yeah, what's.
Speaker 2: Your number five Spindershell?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: The game out of it to make a TV show and as it's been evidence for showing like that Jack Ryan show did well, and so it did Reacher. So have a spy espionage action show.
Speaker 1: And they definitely have material to go off of.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you don't need a based on any game. You just you know, just has you know Sam Fisher. I mean, I couldn't tell you the story of any of those fucking swintersall games except for Risks, right, So yeah, it has some terrorist plot that you know Sam Fisher, and I think.
Speaker 1: It's Tom Clancy it's easily adaptable to whatever the hell you want to start think here. Yeah, yeah, definitely what it will be down with that, Yeah, just to watch it. What's your number four?
Speaker 2: Let's see, I'll say it again. I think like a persona show would be cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, so non non anime, right, because nobody.
Speaker 2: Gets like real life or it's like, you know, half Riverdale or half Dawson's Creek and then half horror show Deamon Hunting.
Speaker 1: You know, that would be awesome. Yeah you could, Yeah, that would be great. Yeah, you could have the high school stuff, you know, make some allusions to the game, right, and then you have the you can show the calendar and have you know, they're going through differentes or whatever.
Speaker 2: Every season could be like a year in high school or yeah, assuming the show is like long enough and that's not some episode things they keep doing things.
Speaker 1: But and then definitely you have so many not just for soona they persona games, but just so many high school things you could do and.
Speaker 2: Then round up the cast from uh Riverdale and yeah, have the start wearing skin skin tight latext outfits and there you.
Speaker 1: Go, and then have the cool demons, right, and the fusions and all that so people want to say, uh, for me, you know, Gears the Wards when my favorite franchises, so I know that they already have the show that Again, just like the Horizon show, this was supposed to get made, a movie was supposed to get made. A lot feel like forever ago have heard nothing about it. It's supposedly still in the works somewhere right. I would like to see it actually happen, whether it's a TV show or movie. It could work either way, but I mean, definitely if you're going to start from the beginning with which is what they're trying to do with the Games now, with Dom and Marcus, I mean that that is a combo, a duo that you can sell the whole thing around, and then you know you can work the rest of the cast around it with with the originals and like a TV show with that, I'm totally down. Please just don't make it like the Halo Show and ruin the Games. Please just learn from that, learn what happened with Fallout, and actually make a good show about one of your old franchises and not not kill it like Halo. I mean, Halo would have been one of my ones on here, but they totally made it to where like I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't want two, did you? No? But it it got better. But the problem with the show is it still has I mean, it's like West World kind of, but you still don't care about like half the characters or half of what's going on.
Speaker 1: I amber Westworld had at least four or five huge characters that I did care about. I don't care about the fact that I didn't care about like, you know, ten other ones or whatever. But there was a lot of them I did care about, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I cared about John and I cared about Halsey quite a bit. Yeah, that's kind of about it.
Speaker 1: That's not a good good thing. The one show I think will possibly actually really happen out of all these, just because Amazon tends to make the stuff that they put into production, whether all of it turns and most of it turns out pretty good. Also, God of War Amazons, Yeah, I'm excited for that. I think it's going to be especially based off of you know, the newer games, right, Yeah, Yeah, it's you already have the dynamic there, you just need to put it into a situation where that's going to work. How you tie the mythology into that, and they make allusions to the older games at all, and I want to see who they're going to have played Credos and and all that.
Speaker 2: So there's.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not going to say no to that. That would be.
Speaker 2: Awesome under five pounds of blue makeup.
Speaker 1: What's your number three?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I.
Speaker 2: Can really over like really over the top like Gangster movie would be great, or even show. I mean, but just would be like completely over the top and like crazy like that would do well.
Speaker 1: There's Yeah, there's definitely a niche for that, especially with the streamers like hey Clift the Metal did it.
Speaker 2: Right and games so exactly.
Speaker 1: It just had easy ship with zany characters and we're kind of doing stuff that's in the game.
Speaker 2: Sort of speaking of that, me and Yen's were talking about that Dead Island not Dead Island, sorry, the Dead Rising remake or whatever they're putting out, and I was joking like, there's only one dead There's only one true Frank West, and I linked back to the Rob riddle when he uh Frank Frank West when he's in that Dead Rising movie. Yeah, my comment was like, well, it's no second, this is this is boring enough, but it's no second movie that was really terrible. He was like second movie. I was like, yeah, they made a second of these dead Rising movies. And he was like, you're shipping me, right, And I was like no, and I looked into the page and he was like, wow, I didn't even know about this one.
Speaker 1: Podcast with Randy just for that right. My number two is obviously they have already allusions to but basically they already have a prequel show. I know they do. I know pretty much that they basically make this into a TV show as it is already, But it would be awesome to have an actual alt Wake series.
Speaker 2: Here's my problem with that. I think it would be cool. But what do you do about Alan Wake? Do you cast that guy like the Finnish actor? No, I don't think. I don't think he can speak English or speak English well, Like do you have Matthew Parata do his voice or do you just you know, speak train the fuck out of him and hope he can take up English well, or you know, like I think he can't speak English, it's just you know accent to English, you know, or yeah, you just kind of say fuck it and you know havn't always Alan Wake is somehow from Finland and there we go.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know, but I mean it's side from that. I mean, it would be cool just to you could do the whole, the whole even include then some of the control stuff in there if you want, and that could be a show.
Speaker 2: Or even that other guy the quantum quantum theory leap.
Speaker 1: Yeah or not quantum break Quantum.
Speaker 2: Break include quantum leap guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah not too yeah, and he goes travels in time to right.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean it'd be cool idea, like they'd be like a good like limited run show, you know exactly. It doesn't need to run for eight seasons or whatever. No, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the prequel series was. You can do this like maybe one or two seasons and that's it. And if they want to tie into one of the other games or you know, like get tied to the next game or something like that, or you know, i'd love I mean, as somebody that loves Twin Peaks, this is like the closest you get in video game for him, so it'd be cool to see his his take on that. Suh, what's your My number?
Speaker 2: Two? Would be Assassin's Creed like all right, and an actual good Assassin's Creed where my like, I would have it be like a limited uh limited series show, like a show, but only have it be a storical drama until like the very end where some dude wakes up and he's Desmond and he's you know, an the animus And that's how like the end of the end of the first season and the second season, it's a new character or a whole new historical time period, but it's still Desmond, like we're playing the memories.
Speaker 1: And I mean, that's what's cool about Assassin of Creed is you have so many games you literally have things to take off from there and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the thing. You don't you don't need a base in any one game. It's not like all the first season would have to be the ulti year ship and the same season is et c O like do whatever you want. No, you could.
Speaker 1: Exactly because you could do whatever you want, but they already showed you how many historical places you can go to, so it's like it's literally, uh, your oyster, whatever you want to do. Obviously, with movies like costs even more if they do all that stuff. You know, you have to go to location and shoot and do all that, So I mean or or with with TV shows. So I mean that's interesting if they actually ever do that Assassin's Creed series that supposed he still in development somewhere right, But yeah, how much budget are they going to put into it? That's that's my issue with assass Creed is the budget there is?
Speaker 2: You say that, but there's plenty of plenty of historical shows.
Speaker 1: I mean even that that old Indiana Jones show is not very high budget. My never one is King of Hearts. I know there's rumors of that anime live action show that might be in development at Disney Plus. I really hope it is anovement of Disney Plus. It'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: So yeah, here here's my question for that is what age? What age would you target that franchise for that show.
Speaker 1: That it's gotta be for like teens. You can't make it for little kids. Keendom Hearts doesn't it works like that. But if you're gonna, if you're gonna put the nomoral shit in it, which I imagine that you need to, because then what's the point.
Speaker 2: I think that's a problem. You don't think.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what are you doing? What are you doing like Mickey Mouse Keendom Hearts show, I mean, like what is that if it doesn't have the nemorh.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you define is like the numerous stuff? Do you mean like and cloud or do you mean like to eat? No?
Speaker 1: No, exactly, I re Gonnidation thirteen and all the weird stuff, and like, if it doesn't have that stuff, there's no point. It's not Keingdom Hearts at that point. It's just Disney with Sora in it.
Speaker 2: The sad thing is is I think like a Disney you know, a show with Disney and Sora is a lot more manageable. I mean, you like the bad guys, but having like all that like weird you know, Yen sid all that. No, yeah, That's what I'm talking about, And that's sucking. When are you're talking on Facebook about like Kingdom Hers is too much story?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, there's there's just enough story. No, No, seriously, there is too much story Hearts. But uh, I wouldn't have it any other way. That's just the craziness of that show. No, honestly, I do not want them to tie it to like try to make it an extension of the games, like, oh, something else you have to watch. I don't want that. It needs to be its own thing or a reset if you want to follow, you know, from Kingdom Hearts one and go forward or whatever you want to do that, whatever, but don't make it oh like that movie that they made, the back Door prequel movie or whatever the hell, don't do that. Yeah, yeah, let's not make it a more convoluted For one, I don't think Disney Bus Disney would green light it because nobody in the hell would understand that except for keen of Hearts fans, and then you're lowering the bar as to how many people can watch the thing. Yeah, so yeah, but please please be actually making this, Disney would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be a show or a movie?
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a show, just because they definitely have enough stuff to keep continuing it.
Speaker 2: Every show, every episode if it was like a limited show or the limited series every episode to them beat them visiting the new Disney world, like oh, here's the Lion King World or here's you know, here's Tron or here's.
Speaker 1: My fa Yeah. My fam with the movie is that they would just like it'd be like rushing all that stuff, and I'd rather them spend like, oh, or we went here and.
Speaker 2: Here's the good idea with the show though. If they did that in every episode, they could find three to nine hundred and one Dalmatians and then drop them off back at the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the ending part, like where they get to the Yeah, oh hey we out anymore? We left them here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got there's nine pups. Here's and then you get like elect or something or you know, yeh, actually you're spell get upgraded.
Speaker 1: What's your number one? There's okay. I was like, man, it's Mark. Not gonna mention hers even.
Speaker 2: I mean, did an adaptation kind of, but I would said it's very loose, you know, it's say the least right, and it kind of only came out in Japan and only has barely anything to do with it. Yeah, so yeah, I think a good parasody maybe would be cool, like I actually focusing on Aya and you know what she goes.
Speaker 1: Through, that would be awesome, definitely. I still don't understand, like with how awesome the surrobel horror genre is doing right now, or at least how popular most of them are, especially Residi. Well, like you wouldn't be bringing.
Speaker 2: That back, man. My other alternative and this would have to be a movie because like a show wouldn't work, would be Space Channel five.
Speaker 1: That's isn't that gonna be a movie?
Speaker 2: I think they half mentioned it or something, But yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: I thought they made that.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever comes back out of the stuff.
Speaker 1: We'll see if they do. But hey, what are your shows and movies for video games that you'd want to see? You let us know in the comments on YouTube or twitch or whatever, and hey, we'll talk about it next time. Before we get to next time, though, let's talk about the games that are coming out here for this week. I wish it was coming to something that wasn't PC, because I really actually am interested and do like and I've been interested for a while. In Anger Foot, it was supposed to come to Switch, I thought, But I think they couldn't get it to run or I don't know how that worked.
Speaker 2: But yeah, one of those small problems.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it gets put on console at some point. They've all over Digital is known for the they put the thing out on PC. They do they see if it gets traction, and then they'll put it on console later. I'm surprised you're not interested in this Alaskan road truckers. You like all these trucking sometimes.
Speaker 2: But I still want to get that Expedition's game.
Speaker 1: Neon White is coming to Xbox. It'll be on Game Pass so you can play it on there if you haven't played it yet. It is an awesome game. Actually, definitely go check it out. Parasol Stars the Story of bo Baho three, not kidding, that is a game that is coming out this week. And yeah, mostly, Doug, I think we'll be doing the show all the time. Yeah, so dark As Union two is also going to be out the day we do the next episode. That'll be coming to consoles, Hit Somebody out on PC. And then that next week was when all the stuff that's like kind of big coming or not big, but like the stuff people have sort of been waiting on is coming in that middle of the week and middle of the month there, July sixteenth on fifteenth on. So we'll be talking about that for next time. Hopefully, maybe maybe i'll get to talk about e a called Football twenty five if a review code comes in.
Speaker 2: But I found the old tweet my friend sent me that he's gonna get me a copy, so I gotta send that to him like you promised. Fucker, even though work at EA.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's for a PS five. We could play each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said Gen five consoles and Nate have something weird game at E A five. He's like, oh, this current stuff.
Speaker 1: But all right, thank you everybody for tuning in this week. We'll be back next week around the normal time Friday, five thirty six o'clock. And until then, everybody, and you know, subscribe, watch all over view wherever it is you watch or listen, and we'll see it.
Speaker 2: W