Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 1: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 2: Brown the answer scream there all around.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's not for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbes from a cold and frigid Doverdelaware. I hope everybody is doing well, staying warm and like our poultry. I was talking to our guests who will bring on in just a moment. He's got family in the same predicament. It is very cold out there, so I pray that everyone is nice and warm and toasty and healthy and happy. Again, you were listening to the Flat Earth Files podcast and if you would like to join us like James is today, you can reach out to us at FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that is FE filesguest at gmail dot com, and please do stop by the website. Every episode goes out in the form of a blog post. We embed the actual episode. All the things that we talk about, whether they be YouTube videos or links, are also embedded within the post. A lot of information for everyone to share with like minded people. Again, it is the flat Earth files dot Com. Without any further ado, we are going to bring on our guests from the great state of Ohio, where I'm sure he is also have been dealing with these frigid temperatures. Our guest is James James. How are you doing today, sir, Great George, how are you today? Doing very well? Thank you very much, sir. Why don't you go ahead and take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 4: Well, my name is James. I'm the youngest of four. I was born in nineteen seventy six. I actually have an older brother your age, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, grew up in a you know, the working class family. You know.
Speaker 4: My mom was a secretary. My father drew blueprints for a corporation that no longer exists. So you know, I grew up you know, kind of I guess the normal you know in the eighties, you know, with without cell phones, thank god, So you know, I had a lot of a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I was always mischievous.
Speaker 4: So you know, I always question things, and I always I didn't like being told what to do and or what to do.
Speaker 1: So I got in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm kind of glad that I was like that because it just made me question every you know, I always ask questions. I'd always ask, you know, why can't I do this or why can't I do that?
Speaker 1: So that that kind of.
Speaker 4: Like I think, helped me to like be able to open my mind towards you know, learning new things, or you know, you hear something for the first time and you know it's it's kind.
Speaker 1: Of foreign to you.
Speaker 4: But then I think, you know, I'm the type of person that'll think about it.
Speaker 1: And then I'll do some digging.
Speaker 4: For myself because I you know, I just I don't want to follow the crowd, you know, like an and and uh. When I when I was in elementary school, like Michael Jackson was the big thing, and I like I couldn't stand it because like I just everybody liked it and I just didn't want to have anything to do with it. And then you get to high school, everybody liked the Grateful Dead. I was like, I hate the grateful dead. I don't want you know, I just didn't want to fit in with the crowd, like with that kind of crowd, like the herd mentality. So so yeah, so here we are with the with the flat earth stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, like once you go down, you know some of.
Speaker 4: These rabbit holes, you never come back up because you know, they just bounced around from topic to topic.
Speaker 1: I think it it kind of my my older brother kind of got me.
Speaker 4: Into you know, quote unquote conspiracies when we watched the uh I think it was on VHS.
Speaker 1: It was the the JFK movie.
Speaker 4: I think it was at Oliver Stone and Oliverstone and Kevin Kevin cos Kevin Costner.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, So that kind.
Speaker 4: Of opened up my world a little bit too to that kind of you know, the term conspiracy theory. And and then of course I saw the movie later on with Mel Gibson conspiracy theory. But you know, so I've always been interested in in in just fringe topics and and you know, and I never, I just I never something didn't sit well with me, Like in school when they when they taught us that we we lived on a spinning ball. And I think in the In the one of the first emails I sent to you, you know, I recall, like, you know, I was in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Man, I had a.
Speaker 4: You know, like a almost like a beach ball, and I was trying to stack legos on top of this ball. And I figured if I could balance it correctly, I could, I could do it. But I couldn't do it. I mean I I couldn't. I couldn't even make like one tier stand up. And then I was I would think to myself, well, how how is this working on a on a ball? Because how are building sticking on the bottom of this ball? If that's what they're telling me, you know, So it just it never made sense to me, and I, you know, and I never really questioned it until I heard about the flat Earth about maybe twelve years ago.
Speaker 1: And and I'm gonna admit that I trolled.
Speaker 4: I was a troll for maybe uh ten minutes, and then and then I, you know, I kind of like walked away from I was. I was listening to this the Hagman Report. Hagman and Hagman. I'm not sure if you're familiar.
Speaker 3: Familiar right then, Yep, they've been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: So the sun passed away.
Speaker 4: I can't remember like how many years ago, but but so there was a day used to have the chat room, so you know, people were like discussing flat earth and I'd never heard it before. So you know, I made a smart, smart comment, and I probably shouldn't have, but it kind of like, you know, I was triggered.
Speaker 1: You know, I was like, why do people think like this?
Speaker 4: This is ridiculous, Like I've never I've never heard you know, I've never heard of it before. So you know, I just started looking into it and like eating up as much as I could and like listening to like so many different people, and you know, just I finally came to terms with you know what it is. You know, it's it's not okay. I'm not going to say it's completely flat, because obviously, you know, we have mountains, but I definitely believe that there's a dome about, you know, the firmament. And the funny thing is, George is I come. I'm a union painter, and I leave. I leave a radio, a radio station on particularly for my dogs. It's a it's it plays like old music from like the forties and fifties. Stuff my grandparents used to listen to and I don't know if you've ever heard this song, but this was like a this is just weird how this happened because I came home and there played this song.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of this guy. I googled it.
Speaker 4: I tried to find the lyrics because I know what I heard. I can't find any lyrics to this song. So I was writing and a down stopping it. But his name is Gordon Jenkins, and he the This album is called The First Dream and it's from nineteen fifty three, and believe it or not, he there's a core. There's a line in this song about the firmament and it says it starts off and and it's really weird because there's so much like imagery on this album. Uh seven it's called seven Dreams is the record album. And if you look on the on the album cover, there's there's obviously they got to have the eyeball, you know, so there's the eyeball, and then inside where you're you know, your retina would be. There's a time clock and I think it's I think it's at seven o'clock seven, and there's and there's water like on the on the cover of the album.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen this album cover before?
Speaker 3: No, but I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 1: Jordon Jenkins seven Dreamers.
Speaker 3: There's the eye of horse, the clock is said at seven o'clock, and the where the seven in the twelve would be. They're yellow where all the other colors are orange, and orange does have meaning as far as freemasonry goes, Right, a lot of very interesting symbolism within this album cover, which again, was you said from nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's so it's like once you are open to things, you start seeing things everywhere. Right, So I'm just going to read real quick, like the first part of the song, it's good morning to you students.
Speaker 1: Today our usual lecture, we will defer.
Speaker 4: I have a brand new project, and I hope you all consent. It says because we're going on a journey to the firmament.
Speaker 1: And that's the first thing I heard when I got home today from work. And I'm like, I'm going on this podcast today. I'm like, George's gonna love this. I'm like, like, what are what's the coincidence?
Speaker 4: You know, I've never heard the song before, I've never heard the word firmament put into a song ever right, like it was just kids just blew my mind.
Speaker 1: It was like a god thing, like it was just wild, just wild.
Speaker 3: That is very interesting because I was about to say the same thing. I can't recall any songs that actually have the word firmament within the lyrics. The Chicago Tribune wrote an article back in twenty twenty one that talks about fifty eight years ago when Mitchell Parrish was handed Hogy Cargo Sorry Hogy Carmichael's melody Stardust, And I guess that song has the firmament with it as well. But I'm assuming we could probably count how many songs in the last hundred years on one hand that have the word firmament on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. And then I got to ignore that my mother calling. I will call her back. If I don't, I might get grounded.
Speaker 3: But there you go.
Speaker 4: So so here's the funny thing. I go back and forth. I have a buddy and he thinks I'm nuts. He's like, they'res saying flat, Like every time we talk about it, they're saying flat.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, whatever, you know, I'll be the you can beat me up on it. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't care, you know, because like it's given me thick skin, you know, it's it's teaching me to agree with people that don't are, to be civil to people that don't agree with me, because I get the whole trolling part of it. And at least he you know, he doesn't believe in the moon landings, but he believes that we're spinning around. I'm like, okay, whatever, and he tries to, you know, always, we always debate and it's kind of comical.
Speaker 1: But you know, because he can never answer any of my questions. You know, he'll just defer it. He'll just you know, he just will you just won't answer any of it.
Speaker 4: But he did give me a Admiral Richard Bird Antarctic Expedition envelope that was I guess this was mailed from Antarctica and it was this is from nineteen thirty four. I haven't opened I haven't opened it, and I'm like, I can't find what is inside of this, Like I've been looking online. I came home after work and I can't find it. Like there's something inside of here, and I'm half tempted to open it, but.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think that might like the value might go down if I do open it, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: So it's just another mystery. I think I'm just going to leave alone.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting. I'm sorry, continue.
Speaker 1: Ahead, No, no, no, no, go for it.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, I'm still looking at this Gordon Jenkins album from nineteen fifty three, and it was actually, what do you call the what do you call those albums?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Where they all have a theme all the way through. I can't think of the name for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: But they're all about dreams, and there's all and there's meanings to all these songs.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, there's seven songs, and it's the first dream, the Professor, the second Dream, the Conductor, and you actually they do have the songs on YouTube as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, I look, I found him on YouTube. I couldn't find the lyrics to to all of them, especially the first one, but I noticed that Decca Records. Uh, and that's a that's a whole other thing. I listened to Mike Williams and you know, he kind of you go down the flat Earth, you know, rabbit hole. I think he's a flat earther as well. I don't know if you've ever heard of Mike Williams the stage of Kway, he exposes how Paul McCartney was replaced, but he talks about like numerology and like, you know there's something behind Decca the tent.
Speaker 1: I was at ten or.
Speaker 4: But but yeah, I did, you know, so like so yeah, getting back to the flat Earth. I was ten years old in nineteen eighty six when they they wheeled that TV out in the classroom and we got to watch the Challenger. And like I said before, I was kind of mischievous, so when it when it exploded, I kind of like had a you know, we're a little we're boys, you know. I like things that explode, So I kind of thought it was like entertaining. And I mean I don't think that I was like happy that people allegedly like.
Speaker 1: At that time, I didn't know anything.
Speaker 4: I just I wasn't I don't think I was like I had a smirk on my face because my teacher was crying and I'm like, why what's she crying for?
Speaker 1: You know, I just thought it was odd.
Speaker 4: But and then I looked at that you know, you see like all the astronants but one are still alive and the rest of them are allegedly buried at Arlington. Ye, right, so I think that's a waste of space. That's a pun intended. Uh so, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Obviously at the time, you're you're not you're not cognizant of real you know, we don't, we don't, we're not that awake at the time. And you know, most people think obviously. And it's funny I mentioned that I actually talked about this very thing on the radio show this afternoon, because you know, every time we do a podcast, there's somebody who listening to it, Like this interview we're talking about right now will be the first Flat Earth Files podcast someone is listening to. So when we talk about these things, I may not have any understanding whatsoever we're talking about. When we say things like, oh, you know, the challenger and the twins and the siblings, that's an important rabbit hole that people truly need to search. And you know, if you try to have this conversation with a quote unquote normal, they're going to be visibly upset. And what you have to try to tell people is and you have to sit down with them and show them through history, not just within the last five years, not in the last ten years, not the last hundred years, but since the beginning of time. You know, this earth has been ruled by deception and it is your responsibility, especially at this stage, like we were talking about before we hit the record button, that critical thinking be utilized at every juncture. It could literally save your life. Just go back a couple of years ago what we had to deal with with COVID. So you know, that is the fine line. You know, many of us don't have quote unquote awake friends handy to have these type of conversations, and we finally do conjure up the courage to have these conversations. You have to remember that you're fighting thirty forty fifty years of indoctrination, and you do have to be careful how you tread. And I think you need to almost think of it as if you're sitting in a courtroom and it's your responsibility to show evidence right without beyond you know, a preponderance of you know, to prove this. Yeah, but unfortunately you're against the fight. Like you had mentioned with your a friend of yours, if you can't answer every single question about creation, then it should automatically default back to the globe.
Speaker 1: Theory, right, and he doesn't, he doesn't believe.
Speaker 4: You know, it's and I think in the first email I sent, it's like you know when you talk to flat when you when you talk flat Earth to somebody that believes in the globe, it's it's like talking to an atheist about about their creator. You know, they're they're they're not gonna believe anything, and you could. And that's why I kind of like, I try to not use the Bible because they don't they're not gonna. They don't believe the Bible anyway, So why would I pull up scriptures if they're not gonna they don't believe in that.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 4: You know, there is science out there and you can you can prove the Earth is non rotating without the Bible. But I just think when I read the Bible now, I'm looking at things and I'm like, there's there's more proof, there's more proof. There's proof here, there's proof there. Like in Isaiah I was reading the other night. I just stumbled upon It's in chapter thirty eight, verse eight, and it talks about a sun dial like going to ten degrees backwards, so the sun returns ten degrees by which degrees it was gone down like this, you know, the sun dial like that just will not There's no way the sun dial is going to work on a on on something spinning and moving around like it would be crazy time.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't tell any any any time.
Speaker 4: I mean, it would just be it just there's so many like things that are like just in your face, that are like almost obvious. I mean, I think if if people could just apply common sense to a lot of different things, then.
Speaker 1: I think they'd get the picture quicker.
Speaker 4: But you know, unfortunately they let their emotions take control and then they tune you out. And and I'm okay with that, you know, like we're we all are we all have a right to our opinion, so I try try not to get upset about it. Like my older brother, he thinks, you know, you know, he's got he's into telescopes and you know, you know, he grew up, you know, you get you guys are in the same age, you know, star Wars and sci fi and stuff like that. And he's like, I've seen Starlink or you know I've seen you know, you're telling me that I haven't.
Speaker 1: Seen the you know what, Elon Musks or whatever.
Speaker 4: He's got a whatever, and I try to explain to him that that the United States is the is the the you know, we consume the most helium, you know, and just the satellites being you know, attached to helium balloons like that. That's so called Chinese spy balloon that was flying across the United States a couple of years ago. That that's just yeah, I don't know, I don't I don't think it was a spy balloon. I think it was one of the satellites that was running low on helium. And you know, rather than shoot it down where somebody could find it and figure out, hey, this is a you know, there's a balloon on this thing, what did they shoot it down over the ocean so nobody nobody would find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's what they ended up doing. And of course they had to come up with a cover story, and you know, they either blame Iran, China, or Russia. This particular case, they blamed China, China, you know, it wasn't US. And it would you know, a day or two later it was something else in the news. Because there's always you know, what you think about bury it, you think about that terrorist attack in New Orleans that happened on New Year's Day. That was only twenty two days ago. And back in the eighties, that story would have been in the news forever. And yeah, there have been fifty stories since, and most people have forgotten about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's they they like to sweep things under the rug, you know, the Smithsonian, you know, they just it's just it's there's so much deception out there.
Speaker 1: It's it's you know, it's just crazy. It's just crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a strange place we live, and and there's so much mystery to this place that that.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll we'll never really know, you know. I mean, I I.
Speaker 4: I'd like to think that there's there's other land beyond beyond the the Arctic ice Wall.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think that there's so much mystery out there, and you know, and then you know what's under you know, there's probably things under under our feet as well, you know. And and another reason why, you know, I kind of like in the in the ten point the bullets that I had written down the you know, in school, they give you a picture of the Earth's core. It's like wait a minute, Like no no, nobody's ever physically seen the Earth's core, So is this just based on assumption, which I think it is, but then they put it in there as fact, and it's just, you know, I just that.
Speaker 1: Never sat well with me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so I'm supposed to believe a picture and that it's it's just when that the the hell hole that they drew that they all down in Russia, I think they could only get X amount of miles, like I can't remember it, and a half a mile he could only go so far down and so how It's just it's just ridiculous. It's just ridiculous. People just gobble this stuff up, and and you know they I don't know. Like I was getting into some arguments with my older brother and I finally asked him. I was like, do you have stock in NASA? I'm like like, like why do you defend NASA? I'm like, how you know if your wife lied to you two or three times, would you still trust her after that? And and like I've showed him like all these lies and and he just, you know, I don't know, he gets pissed and it's like WHOA, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I kind of I've stopped.
Speaker 4: I've stopped poking them because you know, I'm the little brother and I what could I possibly know.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you mentioned in passing the Smithsonian right, and another tool that is used to mold the minds of young children. I remember going there when I was in the geez fourth or fifth grade and seeing the dinosaur bones and whatever, the moon rock that they brought back, and all of this other things that I was just exactly that ended up being petrified, would being blown away. And then you find out that you know that the Smithsonian it's not you know, this government agency, it is a private nonprofit organization who man when you look at I pulled their tax return last year, they have annual grocery seats of two and a half billion with a B dollars, and they the money that the people get paid there. I'm talking about the top echelon, not the people who walk you around, not the people at the concessions, but literally the people who's who on the board, just huge amounts of money. So it is part a scheme to create the lie within the minds of young people, but also be like every other nonprofit that I researched and I've done search hundreds of them. It is a give them more income tax free income, and then b to shuffle money to other nonprofits.
Speaker 1: Control the narrative. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's uh you know, how come why is it that that you know you can go to and and real quick, I just wanted to ask you, like, what what do you think about the dinosaurs?
Speaker 1: Do you think that those were like.
Speaker 4: Just large things like pre flood that they found and like pieced together they or were they you know, I mean I kind of I've heard people say that they were like the t rex skull was actually like a dragon and they just piece this thing together and because it doesn't make any sense, it's got like a little ostrich arms for this big you know, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, when you look at things, for the most part, things are proportionate in most animals, right, And the Bible does mention pre flood that there were great beasts, So is it possible that some of those were some of the great beasts? Absolutely, it could be possibly. But you know, like all of us, like how you mentioned once, you've been lied to a few times. You don't accept the official narrative. So somewhere between what we think and the truth therein lies probably what it actually is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like you know, you can go to a museum and you can look at all this stuff, or you know, even if it's a science museum, how come there's no working globe models spinning with water sticking on it? Like, wouldn't that be one of the first things that a museum would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Science can recreate just about every hypothesis that that is imaginable, especially many on the medical side. But for some reason that they cannot come up with a simulated and especially with the technology we have today and the artificial intelligence, you know, the models that they have, you think they would be able to create or or at least simulate beyond just a PowerPoint presentation of the heliocentric model where I can easily show you our theory. Right, it's very plain and very simple. The makes sense and it makes sense a locals. And that's the other thing we were talking about. How do they measure pardon me, to the center of the earth. Well, who came up with ninety three million miles? How did we come up with that? Right? It's and I'm sure there's science, you know, science air quotes behind it. But you know these things that, like you said, and that's a great point to make to people. These facts are what they present as facts, are not facts. There is no way for something to be a fact. You have to prove it. You can't use a math problem. And that's what Nikola Tesla was trying to tell people. Science at the turn of the century was turning into math. Science is something that you have to be able to exhibit from point A to point B, not a math problem where you can backwards program to you know, numbers to get to the answer that you want.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, that that's Uh, there's so much of that stuff going on. And uh, you know, even like you go to a planetarium and you know, what do you you're you're looking at the ceiling. You're not you know, and so if this is like it's supposed to be a representation of our actual sky, Uh, what happened to the globe?
Speaker 1: How come we can't look down, you know, where.
Speaker 4: The stars that are supposed to be under our feet, under the ball or to the to the you know, to the east or to the west.
Speaker 1: They're always up north right. It's just it's baffling to me. It is that that was.
Speaker 4: That was another one of the uh my bullets because the planetariums they depict they depict the dome. You go in there, you look up and and there's the constellations right there.
Speaker 1: You know, it's, uh, it's kind of in your face.
Speaker 4: But but but uh, you know, it's just kind of a lot of this stuff is kind of in your face.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Then some people, you know, question it, some people a lot of people don't. It's just you know, like the whole uh, the.
Speaker 1: Whole COVID thing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I I I.
Speaker 4: Knew that I wasn't going to get sick. I just had like this inner piece. I knew it wasn't gonna affect me. And I'm a union painter. I'm around, like, you know, hundreds of guys, you know, we're all you know, And I was like literally right next to people that that had COVID.
Speaker 1: I never got it. I never got it.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying there wasn't something you know going around. Uh could have been a bio weapon for all I know. But all I know is it didn't come I personally don't believe it came from from China. I think that was let loose by uh, you know, people here, uh if anything, but.
Speaker 1: The whole, the whole, the whole narrative, like you know that it just it just totally.
Speaker 4: I have never gotten flu shots and I haven't been sick in like over fifteen years. I eat pretty healthy. I haven't I haven't eaten fast food in forever. So you know, I just, uh it kind of like you know, once you kind of start questioning that, Like and I'm glad that I came upon the flat earth because it's just you have a whole new outlook. Like I reread the Bible and I and I like, I'm more like I'm more interested because like I grew up in a Christian home, but like I kind of fell away and did my own thing and like just didn't want to have anything to do with it. But then, like honestly, when I when I discovered the flat earth, it kind of slowly reeled me back into wanting to live my life better because I actually know that there's a God directly above me looking at me.
Speaker 1: And it's you know, it's like, Okay, I'm gonna be held accountable for my life.
Speaker 4: I better I better get my crap together and start, uh you know, start doing the right things. The things that I know are right, you know, I just it kind of made me more accountable to my to myself and to you know, things that I do and choices I make, because you know, I was I was alien.
Speaker 1: You know, I grew up. You know, my parents were divorced when I was younger.
Speaker 4: And I got in a lot of trouble, and you know, I like pushing the boundaries, and you know, so you know now I'm just trying to finish the last part of my life better than I started.
Speaker 3: Per se, amen, and trust me, many of us went through the same cycles, especially as teenagers and young adults eighteen nineteen twenty. Some of us guys are a little slower and growing up and testing the boundaries of not just the rules, but of life. And at some point, you know, when you're at a younger age, you think you're invincible, and then with age comes wisdom. We know that. And by the way, I wanted to point out because I'm sure somebody out there was thinking when you mentioned that you about using the Bible as presentation for flat earth, especially for people who are atheist or say agnostic, right that is, And I'll give you an example of why, because they will listen, they'll shut down immediately. I was on a I was a guest on another podcast I don't know, a year and a half ago, but it was for The Fact Hunter, and halfway through the conversation they started asking questions. They're like, well, well you heard you had a flat earth podcast. Let's talk about the flat Earth, and that they wouldn't accept any They didn't want any proof quote unquote from the Bible because they were they were atheists, they didn't believe in God. What's interesting to me is many of the people in the truth community who were not Christians, who don't follow Christ or just again atheist or agnostic, but they do believe in Satan, and they do believe in an Erran, an inherent evil in the world. So how can there be an evil but not a good? Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yeah. They just they don't want to be accountable for themselves. I guess that's a.
Speaker 3: Big part of it, right, that they don't have to And I'm not I hate using that word. Let me just digress. I do think that there is something to what you're saying. They don't have to have accountability for their actions if their life ends here on earth, right, Yeah, Yeah, that's a great point. Yeah, and I think maybe they don't understand it, but maybe subconsciously they do. But getting back to the main point is, you know, people being critical, will you should present biblical evidence to an atheist? It comes right with showing people. First I put holes in heliocentrism, and then we show them images of lasers being able to see too far and all this other evidence that we do have, and then eventually it does click with them for most people that there is a creator and that then you can follow up with the evidence from the Bible. And of course, as a Christian you're supposed to be, you know, at all times presenting in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. But there's a lot of people who when they come to this conversation, they just want the quote unquote scientific evidence. And fortunately for us, those who have been in this community for a long time dissect and deflight heliocentrism within minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's there's plenty of evidence scientifically also, you know, so it's like you're, you know, if they don't want to take it out of the word of you know, the from you know, from the Bible. Then there's there's plenty of you know, science experiments that have been done.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sure you you're aware of Rob.
Speaker 4: Skiva and his his experiment that you did on the lake with with the with the nikon camera yep, and he was pulling those those buildings back in. And then there was a big news you know, segment on the news that they were saying that it was a mirage.
Speaker 1: Crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That has been played on YouTube throughout the flat earth community for the last decade NonStop.
Speaker 1: A little damage control.
Speaker 4: You know what else is crazy as I can't remember what what video it was or what podcast it might have been, but there was a missile instructor and he was on a he might have been on a maybe Mark Sergeant or I can't remember. I saved it because I sent it to my brother and I saved it because it was so compelling, and they I went back to look forward again and it was just gone.
Speaker 1: They just scrubbed it.
Speaker 4: I was like, are you kidding me? And I wish my brother would have listened to that one video. So I have to keep on like carpet bombing and with like more flatvs.
Speaker 1: Flatter stuff and did.
Speaker 3: You say the one that you had it was a Rob Skiba presentation.
Speaker 4: It might have been it was it was a missile and I think it was a Sparrow missile.
Speaker 1: Instructor or he worked on the.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not I can't believe this was so long ago, but but but he was saying that that this this missile guidance system will would not work on a ball. It was calculated to work over a plane, you know, flat plane. So it's just I wish that they didn't take it down. I mean, you know, then I'm then then as soon as I realized that that, you know, they're they're taking stuff down, I'm like, why why why are they taking you know, why why are they censoring stuff?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 4: You know, there's I guess, you know, we we really I don't think we really have. I mean, we still have somewhat freedom of speech, but that's diminishing.
Speaker 1: I believe, you know, it's either speech or no.
Speaker 3: Speech exactly, and that is something that people really need to embrace.
Speaker 1: You know, what they're doing in China, they want to do that here.
Speaker 3: You know, it's social credit score.
Speaker 4: Pretty disturbing, yep, And I don't want to be any. I don't have any part of that.
Speaker 3: Uh So, by the way, I did find the video for the evolved Sea Sparrow missile, which proves flat Earth. By the way, not only does the Sea Sparrow missile prove flat Earth, the US Navy rail gun is very similar to that, and their ranges are highly classified, just like that th H A A D which we had in the Patriot community, very highly classified information and even you I don't know if you can find them online anymore. But the uh, the Blackhawks, they the technical manual upfront states you know, this was to be simulated over a flat, non rotational earth. It was right in the technical manual. And in the military we always say we train as we fight, so that always was again one of those things when I was in the the the aviation Unit back ninety eight to two thousand and one, whenever it was I wasn't I was still sleep walking, so I was like, huh, that's interesting, and filed her way, and it was one of those things that I pulled back out when I came awake.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. There there's a lot of stuff I think when you look backwards and you have that aha moment.
Speaker 3: Yep. I'll definitely put this video in the show notes. I don't know if it was the exact same one that you were looking for, but I'll send it to as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you absolutely, And and you know, I can think another one of my bullets was just the shape of the rainbow, you know, I mean, it's a proves that there that there's a that there's a covering above us. You know, that's just how the light behaves. And and I've even heard some people say that there might be as many as seven firmaments, you know. I don't know, you know, but I definitely believe there's one of them. There has to be at least one, but you know, because of the different colors in the rainbow, but just the shape, you know, just and I heard that like it, the more south you go, the rainbow gets smaller, like the arc or so.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've ever you know that.
Speaker 3: You know, I've lived all over I've been all over the world Louisiana, I've been in Jamaica, I've been in Hawaii, I've been in the Middle East, and I've I'm sure I've seen rainbows, but that is one of those things I never really cataloged that that I wish I could somehow recall if I did see one and notice if if the sizes were different. Something I've seen. I think it was this past summer we were traveling. I think I was taking my children to get ice cream and there was a double rainbow, and that is something that I found very curious. I might have taken a picture and put it in the chat room, but that was those things always I found interesting as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen that a few times myself, and I wondered, what what you.
Speaker 1: Know, how does that? How does that work? Like how like what's making this? What's causing this to happen.
Speaker 4: I'm not, you know if I'm not really the most scientific person, but you know it just I have I have some common sense. And I always used to kind of ras my biology teacher because he was a big evolutionist, and you know, he he used to he used to love to say, you know, we we we all came from monkeys, and I'm like, well, maybe you did, but you know I was I was always probably saying stuff I shouldn't have said.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It kind of saddens me that so many people within the science community or atheists.
Speaker 4: It's almost like a pre requisite like they almost like have to be to be in the club, like they're you know, like they're they're little science club, you know, and they're not even in like the big club, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's exactly.
Speaker 3: You're selling your soul and you're not even reaping the benefits of the big club. You're just fond of them. And you know, everything has to have a logical explanation and a scientific meaning, and that's why they support all this nonsense like evolution and the Big Bang theory, the things that we talk about so often, and they will defend it to the end with again just just mathematics, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gravity, I'm tired of gravity, like you can't see once you're I've never met a flat earther that has ever gone back to believing in a ball, in a spinning ball, and I don't think you ever will.
Speaker 3: Well, they tried with that the TFE thing, the final experiment. I was looking again, you can't base people individuals on their comments in a chat room or not a chat room, but like a video. But some of those videos on YouTube, people like, well, man, maybe we were wrong. You really have to be careful for those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't. That still doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that that experiment really proved much to my opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree, one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 1: But you know, they had to do it.
Speaker 4: They I think that the subjects like dating so much traction that like they're just doing whatever they can to to try to dismiss it. And you know, it's it's it's you know, anytime you have to lie about something and try to cover it up, it's you know, usually because you lied and you know you.
Speaker 1: Have to cover it up.
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's so you know, I remember somebody once said, like everything Barack Obama says, like just reverse it because he means the exact opposite of what he says, you know. So that's how I like interpreted that. But you know, I don't, I'm I'm pretty much a political I don't. I just I have no I don't have any faith in in any of these these uh, these governments anywhere. I just you know, I think it's you know, it's a shame that like people can't you know, be truly free anymore.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's it's, uh, this is just I guess where where where we're at.
Speaker 4: In this point in time, and I think, uh, I think a lot of people that do believe in the globe are going to be surprised when the when the firmament rolls back and the kingdom comes down, you know what I mean, Like, how do that happened?
Speaker 3: Yep? And again, if you just take the time and you know, pick up a Bible and read it, it's it's there for you to understand. And again it's not absolutely and you know it tells you to put your trust in God, not in man. Man has led us a stray time and time and time again. I can give you thousands of examples. You want to talk about every single war we've been involved in the lives behind that, and you know, almost absolutely yeah, and almost every family has been has been you know, bye by whether it was Iraq, Afghanistan as a storm, Vietnam. Most of our families, we've all either had an uncle or a grandfather or somebody involved in that. And it does affect your family and it affects that person for the rest of their lives. And that is something that we shouldn't just up another another war. We got to send our loved one away. We're back. I was just telling you know that these wars of effect everyone, and that's just one example of the lives.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think people would be like if they really knew the truth, they would be a little bit more wary about about like you know, like I have a big military family, and and you know, it's like there's certain things that I just won't talk. I won't say because you know that everybody's like God in the country, and you know, they're all proud of their their son that's in the Marines, or you know, I have a I have a you know uncle that's a retired Air Force and his daughter's Air Force intelligence now and and you know, and then it's it's I mean I used to think differently, you know, because my grandfather was like a war hero in the Korean War, and you know, he wouldn't say he was a hero, but but uh, you know, you just I kind of always was taught to respect the flag, and and like you know, when now it's like I I go to sometimes I go to union meetings, and you know, they they stand and pledge allegiance to the flag, and and like I just I stand up, but I don't I don't want to pledge allegiance to a flag. I mean, I just I don't. It's something doesn't seem right about about that to me. So yeah, it's just another one of those one of those things where you realize that, you know, we've been lied to on so many different levels, on so many different things.
Speaker 1: And it's not that I don't I don't like living here.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course, I like, you know, I like, I like where I'm at, but you know, it just this isn't the way that things we're supposed to be. And it's I think it's just you know, I'm ready for it too. You know, it's like things are ramping up and it's like, all right, just hurry up and let's.
Speaker 1: Get it over with. You know. That's how I feel.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are in the same shoes everything that's been happening specifically really since nine eleven, two thousand and one. You know, everybody continues to wait for the other shoe to drop. And it's again, these syops used to be years, sometimes once a generation, and now there it's almost a weekly, a weekly thing.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: What's what's next to the grid goes down with cyber attack or you know, the the banking industry collapses, so we get forced into digital currency and the social credit score and all that crap. Like I don't want to have anything to do with that exactly, But at the same time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go kick. I'm gonna go kicking and screaming.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, you have to. What was the other bullets that you had?
Speaker 4: I uh, just here's another one that you know, you know, I've been for the past how many years, you know, kind of ever since I was aware of like, you know, the that we're not spinning around, Like I'm always looking up at the sky and you know, being a union painter, you know, I'm up at five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: We got to be on the job site at six, and yeah, I can see the.
Speaker 4: Sun in the moon in the same sky. And I would always point my pointed out to my one buddy. I was like, if we live on a ball, how do you explain that? And he at least was honest enough to say, I don't know. So, I mean that's just you know that I don't think that should happen, you.
Speaker 6: Know, on a on a on a ball, right, I mean, you shouldn't be able to look up and see seat both of those things, and you know just how we can always see the same constellations.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's I mean I kind of feel like I'm regurgitating like all the stuff that like everybody usually says, but but those are we're like kind of like.
Speaker 1: The the Georgia guidestone proof. You know then they had to blow that up. You know you could look through that and see the north Star. I mean, you know that that was a total thousand.
Speaker 4: Percent proof that that we're not spinning around. So you know, I think it's just you know, it's just common sense. You know, people just would apply common sense, then I think that they'd be able to to see more and realize you know, actually like be able to like you know, we've all been lied to, and sometimes when we're lied to.
Speaker 1: We don't know that we've been live to.
Speaker 4: But when you figure out, but when you figure it out, when you figure out you've been like to, then you know that's where I'm at that I'm like, okay, like, uh, you know, I can't trust this guy.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't. I've heard some dirt on Pat Robertson. I mean, I've heard dirt on Billy Graham.
Speaker 4: I've heard it's you know, and like it's just like wow, it's just it's just like it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just everywhere you turn, there's there's there's there's there's some.
Speaker 4: Kind of deception and uh but but you know what gives me hope is there is truth also, So I think I'm trying to you know, because you can go down these these different you know, rabbit holes and like it's like whoa. Like sometimes I have to take a break from it because it's like it's like mental overload and and then I have to realize that like there's more to this than you know, there's at least I have some hope. I know how the story ends. You know, there there is truth out there, and you know, you can't be afraid to look at the truth. You know.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are afraid to.
Speaker 4: Look at it because they're gonna have to admit that they've been lying to They're gonna have to admit that they were wrong, and and a lot of people are.
Speaker 1: Prideful they don't want to they don't want to admit that they were wrong.
Speaker 4: I was just you know, it's just me I guess my personality, like I'm always the first person to admit, like if I've made a mistake or if I was wrong, like I'm okay with that, I'm not. I don't want to be in denial.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't want to lie about, you know, being wrong. So I'm definitely not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: About being right because you know that this is just importantly you know everybody.
Speaker 1: You know. My mom's like, it's not a seal, you know, because.
Speaker 4: My mom probably thinks I'm crazy because you know, I definitely believe in the in in this plane of existence.
Speaker 1: And she's like, it's not a salvation issue.
Speaker 4: It's not a like mom, it's a it's a truth issue. It's like, do you believe what the what the words stay right there? Or do you not believe it? It's it's it's a matter of truth.
Speaker 1: It's you know you're right. It's not a it's a good thing. It isn't a salvation issue because you know the rest.
Speaker 3: But you know, people say it isn't a salvation issue. And while you know, looking at that phrase precisely as it is laid out, is correct. But we've heard so many examples over the last two plus years where eventually, after you know, seeing through the lies and understanding the flat plane we live on, it has brought many people back to Jesus and God absolutely.
Speaker 1: So, so I guess, yeah, it is a salvation issue.
Speaker 4: But it isn't right indirectly, I guess it just depends on the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, I could.
Speaker 4: It could bring a totally agnostic atheist person to to learn about the Creator and the creation and and that's awesome. So I think I think it's you know, we're definitely living in some in some strange times and and you know, uh, knowledge will increase. And I think that's like on all different levels, you know, whether it be like the you know, the Book of Enoch and you know some of those extra those books.
Speaker 1: You know, I just think that the truth will will come come out.
Speaker 4: You know, sometimes it takes some time, but the truth always surfaces no matter what.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So that gives me some hope.
Speaker 4: And then you know another I mean, I know this is like on a micro scale, but like I mentioned before, like I have aquariums, and I was I moved my aquarium like the slightest bit and it just it just created so much chaos in the fish tank and that I just nudged it, you know.
Speaker 1: And I can't remember how much water weight was in there, but.
Speaker 3: All the dust and all the sentiment from the bottom it just turned. It probably dirtied up the water all over.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, the fish.
Speaker 4: Are slashing, I mean the fish were moving, so you know, then it's like, okay, so so if if we were spinning around like, nothing would be able to mate, nothing would be able to pro create, because okay, you want to.
Speaker 7: Say, you know, and then it's just it's just chaotic. The ball Earth is just chaos. It's just it's totally chaotic. There's no peace to it, there's it just it just.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you know.
Speaker 4: There's just so many things that wouldn't I wouldn't be able to happen here. So yeah, that's that. That was one of one of the other things. I don't know, it's just kind of like a small thing. But I thought I thought it was like to me because I love I love my aquarium and and I just think about ocean life, like how the heck if how could how could whales mate? Like how could you know anything in the in the ocean, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Just I don't think it would work. I just I just don't think it would work.
Speaker 3: It's only moving a thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like you know, like I'm so tired of hearing about cylindrical force, like.
Speaker 1: What what is? What does that mean? Like what like that?
Speaker 4: That just that doesn't and you know, it's just like I don't know, it's like it's like this the go to answer to try to debunk you know, the flat earth or or you know, and obviously gravity another one. Like so we're just gonna believe in in theories now as as facts. You know, I have a lot of theories, but they're not facts. I mean, they're just theories.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. And that's the triptal force. That's also another creation by Newton.
Speaker 4: Yeah it wasn't uh no, that was Shakes.
Speaker 1: Who wasn't Shakespeare?
Speaker 3: Allegedly William Bacon, Yeah, yeah, William Bacon. I was friend with King's James King James.
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, I could believe that or I.
Speaker 3: Always get these stories. Uh maybe I mixed them up, but I know Francis Bacon was a Obviously, people think that William Shakespeare is a pseudonym and that much of the writings were from Francis Bacon, right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just uh, you know what about all those you know, so so basically I think the best way to to like another one of my bolts was.
Speaker 1: Is just like all the all the Nassa eyes. I mean, like.
Speaker 4: They've been you know, there's they've been caught in so many lies. So that's just proof. That's more proof. It's like you have to lie about something that much, whether it's like the you know, the the the wires, you the harnesses you could you could clearly see like the harnesses that they're wearing on the iss.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, there's just like what what are they doing up there?
Speaker 4: They're they're just they're floating around like I mean, they're not doing anything like they're just it's just it's like, why wouldn't they just show Why wouldn't they show us doing something scientific or actually like you know.
Speaker 1: Doing doing their job instead of just fart and off.
Speaker 3: Exactly every time you see a video of them, they're just spinning around, they're bouncing a ball that you know, it's what what are you truly doing up there? Where's you know all these experiments? What what is these seventy million dollars every single day show us how it is helping humanity.
Speaker 4: Right, It's just yeah, I mean it's I think I'm beyond being pissed off about it. So I just see some of these things and I just I just have to laugh because you know, I I just you know, life is short, and I and I just I'm not I don't want to, you know, I just don't want to be.
Speaker 3: Uh angry twenty four hours a day. It takes away from you. You can't.
Speaker 1: There's enough. Yeah, I mean, there's there's enough. There's enough to be angry about. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But by the way, Francis Bacon was, I'm.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just one other bullet that I had was just there's zero evidence of curved sure, Like, where where is it come? There's no video footage or photography, Like, there's there's nothing there. There's I've never seen one shred of evidence for curvature anywhere, Like, I just I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: It might be out there, but I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: The best they can give us as a fish eye lens, and they present that to us as curvature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, they you know, I think that with all the lies and you know they've they've been caught, you know, filming on Mars.
Speaker 1: Like so we're supposed to go to Mars or we're on Mars, but.
Speaker 4: Where you haven't gone back to the moon, Like that's just that's asinine, Like how like why like why would you go to Mars and not go back to the moon if you went to the moon of how many times?
Speaker 1: It's just right?
Speaker 3: Like we can I drive still to this day. I live in a rural area, but you know, on bowling night, when I when I'm driving to the bowling alley, which is thirty minutes away, I hit areas with no signal. Yet they're telling us that there's an uh, you know, this little machine that is on Mars, which they tell us is sixty two million miles away, sixty two million miles away, and they're able to send equipment there and take pictures, you know, and send it back to us.
Speaker 1: That's just I mean, people believe that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, like I got in an argument with my cousin because he's a big tesla guy, and it's you know, I did. I actually stopped talking to my cousin over this because I was just so mad at him. Because he's actually very intelligent, but I just I can't talk to him anymore because it all started with like the contrails and the ken trails.
Speaker 1: Those aren't ten trails.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like, oh man, I'm like, okay, all right, and I'm like, I've got.
Speaker 1: An old YouTube uh you know, I've got a YouTube account.
Speaker 4: I've got a bunch of videos that I would go out there and I would when they were I mean, they still gas us. But I've got all these videos and maybe like four four four or five videos and these patterns, like no commercial airplane in the right mind is going to be flying in these patterns. And it looks like someone cro like was doing a croquet up in the sky. And it's just now that that that pisses me off.
Speaker 1: That stuff. But I mean, you know, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad you mentioned that because we got sprayed very bad this morning. Probably the worst I've ever seen it. And I know I've said that consecutively a few times, but the entire sky was sprayed.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And and you know it's even crazier is if I've seen it in cartoons like chemtrails and they're doctrinating children with this like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I can't remember what the cartoon it is, but I saw it in a cartoon. I'm like, oh my god, they're putting it in cartoons. They're trying to normalize this. You know. I've got a great nephew.
Speaker 4: And he's got this little action figure and the action figure has a surveillance camera for its head, and I was like, oh man, look at this. They just want you to get used to this surveillance. You know, so bad they're they're you know, creating children's toys and yeah, it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, the history manipulated. You know, that was another.
Speaker 4: Just you know, with the you know, the secret societies and all that kind of stuff. I mean, that's the whole other topics probably for your other show.
Speaker 1: And I know you do a lot of those, but you know, they've all had their.
Speaker 4: Hand in this, and and you know that that was just another one of my bullets is like if they you know, they're all like behind this agenda and it's a secret society, and like the further you dig into these secret societies, you know who they worship.
Speaker 1: And you know, so.
Speaker 4: There's definitely definitely so many nefarious things going on, and you know, just I just think people need to trust their senses more like if you grew up and you never were presented a ball, you would never believe that, you know, you would think it was absurd.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm you know, I'm not that all. I'll be forty nine in March.
Speaker 4: But you know, in elementary school, they pulled the maps down in front of the chalkboard, and that's how we saw our maps, you know.
Speaker 1: But there was a globe in every classroom though at you know. But but yeah, so that that's.
Speaker 4: Just all all the wives, you know, kind of like pushes you towards not wanting to believe the spinning ball.
Speaker 1: Stop my dog's going crazy.
Speaker 3: Back then, that's one of the first things that I noticed when I finally accepted and woke up to flat Earth that you know, you're going back watching every TV show going all the way back to the fifties, that they plant these in every TV show and every movie of course Universal you know, before the movie even starts, it's got the spinning globe, and you had that symbol going back to the twenties, well before we even quote unquote went to space. So it's very interesting and people that that is something that I try to tell people. You have to understand that is Hollywood is magic with ak and it's not necessarily through what you perceive as spells, what they show you in the movies, but it is creating a narrative in your mind that will help you accept the lies. It's laying the ground.
Speaker 1: Lie after lie after lie. They they I can't remember who've quoted it.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was Hitler saying, you tell a lie long enough or or make it big, big enough and repeat it, you know people will believe it. And that's you know, it's almost like you know what we were talking about earlier, like with all this like the planned the fake moon landing, the you know, all this stuff.
Speaker 1: You just keep on telling these lives.
Speaker 4: And lies and lies over and over again, and you know, and people people just believe it.
Speaker 1: And uh, I think a lot of people are lazy anymore.
Speaker 4: And it's it's crazy because like, you know, like we have all the like there's no excuse because we have all the information or the majority of the information in our fingertips. But you know, people want to pick and choose what they want to believe. And you know, the same people that want.
Speaker 1: To discredit me for what I believe. They're like, well, where where did you you know? Learn? Where did you you know? What? Did you watch a YouTube video? I'm like, well what did you watch? You know, you're you're you're you're you're watching this. You know you're looking at things too.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to learn, like you know, I'm just trying to get as much information and and sort out, you know what, what's the most logical thing. And uh, you know, I think you know, you really have to kind of like keep on digging because you know, there is a lot of misinformation.
Speaker 1: But but like I said before, there there is there, There is truth out there.
Speaker 4: And and I think when you when you when you know the truth, I think you you just it resonates inside you, and you know, you know, you know it's true. And so that that's that's where I'm at with this whole thing. It's it's you know, just still got to get up and.
Speaker 1: Go to work. But you know, I I want to I don't want to believe. I don't want to be lied to. I don't want to. I don't want to believe a lie, you know, I you know, I think a lot of people would prefer the truth over a lie, and I mean any sane person would in my opinion.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there are some people. I do think that there's some legitimacy to the older people get, the harder it is for them to take the the red pill, if you will, I get that something I wanted to mention. You had said you saw Kem trail and a cartoon and I was kind of just briefly surfing the internet really quick just to see if I could find it, and I found an article from the BBC, and this is something that I just shake my head. It says Keem Trail conspiracy theory. This is the BBC, the largest media outlet in the United Kingdom. Kem Trail conspiracy theorists the people who think governments control the weather. You know, this is nothing new, and if you listen to the fact Hunter, you'll know that the Operation Popeye way back in the sixties during Vietnam, we seeded the clouds during monsoon season on the Ho Chi Min Trail to disrupt the North Vietnamese military supplies, hoping that you know, the road surfaces would be impassable and landslides all this other stuff and harp which they claim is, oh, we're just monitoring the hones sphere. Obviously, anybody who is in Ham radio, they talk about the honest sphere a lot in the class. I think that maybe the firmament, I think there's something to that. But the fact that they still do this day in twenty twenty five, which is hard to believe, we're in twenty twenty five. But to tell people that they're ridiculous for thinking the government does not have the ability to control the weather is a complete lie. And they've been doing so for for sixty years now.
Speaker 4: Right, And you know, people like I don't understand it because like I used to snowboard and you'd go to the you know, the ski resorts and they got the snow machines. So what you're telling me that like like things like this don't exist, like they can make snow.
Speaker 1: Like you don't think that they could. They could make rain or make you.
Speaker 4: Know, uh, you know that's the the Yeah, the fires and what's going on and what went on you know in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: And California and you know hurricanes, and.
Speaker 4: I mean see you see some of these hurricane patterns and it's like it just sits there. It just sits there and gathers up energy and then it's it's like it's almost like it's remote controlled.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just how how it can just sit there and then all of a sudden, it.
Speaker 4: Just it's it's, you know, it's just going to go where it's sent. And I mean, I do think some of these things are natural, but I think a lot of things are not natural. And you know, and if you can play it off like it is natural, then you know, hey, we can we can get away with with with more lying and you.
Speaker 1: Know, and further our agenda.
Speaker 4: And whether it's the land grab or whether it's you know, to mind more minerals, or or maybe they're clearing the way for smart cities, who knows. But you know, it's it's like, you know, it's just it's hard to, like we said before, it's hard to like, you know, talk to some people about this because they're just not open minded or they don't have some of the information.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's like that's why I'm.
Speaker 4: Fortunate that I get to talk to my cousin about this kind of stuff, because we'll be on the phone for like four hours just going back and forth you know about like things that we've learned or things that you know, what do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Or what do you think about that? So I think he's going to be a flat earther pretty soon because I keep.
Speaker 4: On sending him some really compelling evidence and and like I said before, you know, he's actually willing to look at it and and not and not just you know, throw it under the rug or ridicule me like my other cousin.
Speaker 1: So so so it's.
Speaker 4: Like, at least I have one one person that I could talk to about it, and that I don't feel crazy because uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I think I I know, I think I know.
Speaker 4: One person who who who's a flat earther, and uh that's it that as far as I know. But I think I have a buddy on Instagram that I went to high school with, and I I got off a Facebook, and I know Instagram isn't that much better, but I just was getting censored on on faces and death book. So I was like, you know, I don't want to be part of this anymore, So.
Speaker 1: I delete the book.
Speaker 4: So I deleted my uh, I deleted my accountant so and then and then uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because I get rid of.
Speaker 4: Que for like all the flatter stuff that I post, like i'd get, you know, my friends would like some of my my friends would pick on me and make fun of me, and like, you know.
Speaker 1: Just whatever I get it, I've got. I've learned to get pretty thick skin over this. So it's it's a good character builder, I think, in my opinion.
Speaker 4: But on Instagram, one of my buddies from from from high school has been, you know, sending me some stuff too, so I'm pretty sure he believes, you know that that we're not spinning as well, So so that that kind of gives me hope.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of.
Speaker 4: More, a lot more people are waking up and and realizing that, you know, like whether it's like.
Speaker 1: Nine to eleven or you know, whatever, take your pick, you know that we're being lied to.
Speaker 4: And you know, and it's it's kind of I you know, it's it's nice to know the truth when you find the truth, but but also like in the same breath, it's like, what, you know, there's some things that we're not going to be able to do anything about out but we can at least spread the awareness and have people like, you know, maybe try to think for themselves, and you know, the next thing, the next scheme that comes around.
Speaker 1: You know, it would be nice if everybody could just stand up.
Speaker 4: And say we've had enough and or you know, we're not going to We're not going to take this anymore.
Speaker 1: But you know that probably won't happen.
Speaker 3: That's why they're dividing conqueror scheme. They're number one. Uh yeah, you know, Democratic versus Republic is so important to them. As long as we're fighting amongst each other, that divers the attention from them, and they're evil.
Speaker 1: It's been working. It's been working too well.
Speaker 4: And it's it's sad because you know, people have all this faith and I'll just wait.
Speaker 1: Till Trump gets in there, and then you know, I'm in the Union and a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people are like Trump's going to get rid of the Union. I'm like, first of all, the Union's been here for one hundred years. It's not going anywhere. You know, it's just not a stop. And then you know, I've got you know, yeah, it's people just oh man, they would argue over politics at work about you know, it's like it's not worth that. You guys are just wasting your time and energy, and it's just yeah, it's just I don't want to be part of that SIP system or that game, or it's.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just going to be a good slave for now and go to work and you know, to get my forty plus hours and say my taxes like a good boy.
Speaker 3: It's still to me, it's mind blowing. If you just sit down, you know, turn off all the distractions and realize that they are lying to you. They have lied to you about landing on the Moon. They lied to you about having the rover on Mars, they lied to you about an international space station, all of these things. Just comprehend how much money has been stolen from taxpayers over the last sixty plus years, however long it's been and has going into this if you truly break it down to this evil agenda of deception, Right, Satan can't pick up a beer and put it in your hand. You have to invite Satan in. And all of these deceptions lay the foundation. Just maybe in the back of your mind. He can get you to question is they're really a god? And to question your faith? Right, well, you know, if there's outer space and there's life on Mars and this and that and the other thing, you know, it starts to question your faith. So keep your faith strong and question man and his lies. There's no rover on Mars, you know it is. The Bible is very clear that it's in the firmament. And going back to your great point about the Georgia guidestones. You know we're spinning at all these incredible speeds and rotating. Yet every single night, it doesn't matter what day of the year it is. You can poke, you know, your eyeball through that little hole and there is the North Star. At some point you just have to trust what you see and feel absolutely.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They then then damage control comes and blows it up. Was it on birth on Bush's birthday?
Speaker 3: That's right, Bush? And by the way, it was it debuted on Skull and Bones Day? What was it? March twenty second? Three to two is the symbol of skull and Bones nineteen eighty and it was dismantled blew up on July sixth, twenty twenty two, which was George W. Bush's birthday. And he is, along with his father and grandfather Prescott skull and Bones.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, you gotta love it.
Speaker 4: Gotta love the Masons and the Shriners and uh, you know they look they look nice on TV when they when the children, But you know that's uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that. I just you know, it's it's a whole.
Speaker 3: It sure is, sure is. As we start to wind down, was there anything else that you had noted that you wanted to mention?
Speaker 1: Let me look, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think we had the I think we spoke about a lot about everything that I had written down. Yeah, no, I just I wanted to try to like come up with some original ones. But I really I don't think I really brought anything to the table that somebody else hasn't already said.
Speaker 3: No, I thought you brought a lot to the table new and at the same time you've refreshed many things. And again I always say that every podcast, right the newest podcast is somebody's maybe they just found flat Earth. So it's important that we put these, you know, the basics on the table often. And for those who this may be your very first you know, this episode, if it's your first one, when you're done listening, please do go back and start with episode one and why the lie and why the deception and understand that this is much more than just money and power here on earth, that this is a battle for.
Speaker 4: Souls, definitely, as definitely as I appreciate you getting back to me, and uh, you know, and and for the for the for the time, and and you're you know, you're I would say thank you for your service, but I'm going to say thank you for your service with The Fact Hunter and this podcast, because I think that is.
Speaker 1: What really counts.
Speaker 4: And you're doing your country a great service by by your by both your podcasts, and and I think it's a very brave thing to do to put yourself in the in the crosshairs because uh, I'm sure you get a lot of uh you know, I'm just assuming. I'm sure you might get some nasty emails, and I'm sure you have to deal with a lot of unpleasant things, you know, being said and your your character being questioned, and uh, you know, I would just say encourage you to.
Speaker 1: Like keep on doing it because you know we need it.
Speaker 4: And the Fact Hunter is awesome, by the way, it's it's I listened all the time, and uh it's yeah, it's just a great place to to get some truth and you know it's all there, you lay it out awesomely, And I've learned a lot of things on your on that show.
Speaker 1: You know, even I didn't know about Operation Sea Spray. I'm like, well there's another walking.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Way back in the fifties, they literally poised in the entire city of San Francisco. Uh, they wouldn't do that. Oh yeah, well let's go back seven years. So imagine that they very well could have done that with that could have been COVID right that maybe seventy years ago with Operation Sea Spray was one of the very first tests which led to twenty twenty and it's infancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had to test it on you know, they were just guinea pigs, you know, unfortunately, but uh, you know, as my great grandmother said, every dog will have its day, that's right.
Speaker 1: So you know, that's just it's it's just.
Speaker 4: Gonna happen, and we just have to battle through it and and get the truth spread and you know, make people think, you know, make.
Speaker 1: People use their brains.
Speaker 4: And actually, you know, I think you know a lot of people got their their faces to their phone and uh, you know, they're just I tried to I've been limiting my my screen time. I put my phone down a couple of weeks ago, I left the house without my phone and and I just I didn't even turn around to go get it. I didn't want it. It's like a bell around my neck, you know. I just I just want to I don't want to respond to a text message.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to take a phone call. I just sometimes you.
Speaker 4: Got to reconnect with with peace and quiet and and uh, yeah that's what that's around at. So yeah, I appreciate you taking my call, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it was awesome to talk to you. Like I mentioned in my email, I felt, you know.
Speaker 3: Like you.
Speaker 1: I've listened I first stumbled upon.
Speaker 4: You and asked July, and I've like Binge listened to like the Flatter Files and now I'm under the fact Hunter and it's you know, after you, I hear you like every day and and at work, you know, I got through my earbuds.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, I feel like I know him somehow and like you know, and then like it's like I was really sad when I heard that Rob Skiba died.
Speaker 4: Like I was like really sad, like man like because I listened to him like all the time, and and I felt like I knew him too, so so yeah, it's.
Speaker 10: Just it's I'm glad that I've got something like constructive to to listen to at work and something that like it's uh, it's always something different on on the Fact Hunter, and it gives me a lot of things to think about.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I keep on doing it, man, don't stop.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate it, and we'll continue h chugging along. And I'm so thankful that all of the guests, including yourself, who have come on and shared their journey to the truth. I'm very humbled and it and you know, we will certainly keep on going as long as people want to come on here and do this. And again, thank you, God bless you for your time and you take care of yourself. For James, I'm George, don't forget. If you'd like to join the podcast like James did tonight, please drop us an email. It is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. And again please do stop by the website and say hello. Check out all the information the Flat Earthfiles dot com. For James, I'm George. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel and until we meet again, my friends, we will.
Speaker 4: See you.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know if you've had spain. I know you feel the tie hell down all the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: You feel them.
Speaker 9: You smile ain't the same, that's all well go from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 11: Don't give it.
Speaker 1: No, don't give it and never is home.
Speaker 11: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 1: It ain't done yet. He's got up, glad. Why it's a way time got up?
Speaker 12: Let me come? Why wait?
Speaker 11: God, rec.
Speaker 9: I can see the street beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing. You guy, You're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found you the fool you shove in ride. Yeah, you're lifting the breathing move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 1: Don't give up. No, don't give in, never lose home.
Speaker 12: Don't let gone on the primies.
Speaker 11: It ain't done Yet's God, I'm play why some wavetel the god of me? Come, don't give up nor don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't gonfe it's worth living. Why's a way down?
Speaker 9: The God up?
Speaker 1: Mabel?
Speaker 11: Why surprase down?
Speaker 9: Got up?
Speaker 12: Oh yes, what sur praise.
Speaker 5: Down the God?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 5: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't they go of the primis? I mean and done? Yeah's God, I planning, watch dog kind of ivy cot and don't give no dog giving But whatever its home, don't let.
Speaker 1: Go of the primes. It ain't done. Love's worth living in works and died.
Speaker 12: The God of ever records, Ah, the God of needs.
Speaker 5: Why don't God?
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am.