Speaker 1: And we are back. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Raised by Giant's Discussion. I'm your host, writer Lee. We are live. Welcome any moderators and channel members out there, and if you're watching on YouTube X, if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're listening to the replay, welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description Facebook, Instagram X great ways to stay connected, find out about new shows and guest appearances. My documentary, Psychic Agent The Gate Program has been completed and will be submitted soon. I'm really excited about it. I've been working on it for a really long time, around eight months now, but during these last three weeks I decided to really buckle down and grind in on that bad boy. So I didn't any shows, but I appreciate the people who reached out and was wondering where I was. I had so much stuff to put in and put together, and I've taken me would have taken me a lot longer if I had to make almost a two hour long documentary and also continue to do my show, So thanks for bearing with me. Really appreciate it. I made a YouTube channel and a Facebook page for Psychic Agent the Gate program. The links are in the description. Subscribe to and follow those pages for the teaser trailer that will be released in the coming weeks when the movie gets submitted for the streaming platforms. Fingers crossed that it will be out by the end of the month and will be live on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus, so beyond the lookout for that. Also, don't forget to check out Raised by Giants on Ground zero plus Radio with Client Lewis Monday, Wednesday and Friday eleven thirty am and Saturday five pm on the Grounds zero plus network. Link is in the description with that down. We have with us today, Donut from the Donut Factory YouTube channel here to share with us strange news phenomenons, the cult symbols and media, and these UFO files and these church pastors apparently being briefed on extraterrestrials, which we kind of know what that's already about, because the files dropped this morning. Donut, welcome back to the show. It's good to see you, my friend, YO.
Speaker 2: What up? Thank you righter Lee. I appreciate being here. What a strange time that we are.
Speaker 1: In, very strange thing. Bro so strange. We got the UFO file dumb today and I was going through all of these. Did you not en to look into the church pastor thing at all?
Speaker 2: Can you repeat that the church.
Speaker 1: The church pastors being brief Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is an old agenda tying back to even Men in Black two being funded by the Vatican. The conversion of the aliens into the Abrahamic faiths has been on the playbook for quite a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was having a lot of trouble just figuring out like what was said, because there was so many differing things and differing opinions on what was going on. Some people said that it was a government briefing. Some people said that it wasn't a government briefing. Some people said that it was that there was a meeting, and then there wasn't a meeting, and then it turns out that it well, there was some kind of church intelligence data collection group that went around A mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on, ties into the callings, the Lead and the Majestic twelve as well, right, pretty short, where the narrative of the aliens and UFOs being the demons.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think that's exactly what tran. We're going to listen to the first guy that kind of made the ruckus. I had a friend that this was the first guy that kind of came out about it. Then I kind of spewed out from there. But let's just listen to this guy real quick.
Speaker 3: Next message. I was in a meeting, a weekend meeting preaching Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning, and he said, Perry, can you give me a call? I have some information that has come to my attention. Of course, when a friend of yours does that that you know quite well, you're not you have no idea what information they're talking about. And I'm not going to go into great detail, but there were a large number of pastors that had been invited to go to a certain state to hear some men in the United States government and others share with them a concern that they had, and this particular man, I'll not name him, and then we may end up doing some teachings with him or having an event at his church as great church. But he said, Perry, what they're about to release from what we're hearing, there's going to be a release concerning aliens and concerning unidentified flying object spacecraft that some of the people who were in the meeting were telling us as pastors, you need to prepare your people and you need to get ready to answer them for what you're about to hear being released. And some of it has to do with crafts that have been discovered that are not allegedly a part of our planet, and the materials they're made of are not a part of our planet. Very strange reptilian looking creatures and other things that almost sound like something out of a sci fi movie or an Orson Welles book.
Speaker 1: So that's what we were kind of supposed to get. There was another pass there that came out and was like, yeah, the briefing was from this senator seeing that the information that's getting ready to be released is going to completely dismantle Christianity, is going to destroy the New Testament. It's going to prove that Jesus never existed, and that these extraterrestrials are really our gods and they seated us here and that they are our creators. And then other people were like, oh, well, I believe that they're demons. It's kind of like what you were just talking about. Tony Merkle said that he was briefed that they were fallen angels and fallen angel technology and all this, so nobody was on the same page with this entire thing from the very beginning. The whole thing was just super convoluted and confusing. And it's honestly crazy, doughnut that the government still believes that church pastors have a big of an influence on the public as they once did. Right, oh, no, what are we going to do. We're going to release the documents proving that aliens are real, and better contact all the church pastors so that we have a coordinated plan when everything everyone starts to freak out. Right, listen to me a podcast with thirty thousand followers. Your podcast, don't not. Your podcast has over one hundred thousand subscribers now right somewhere around in there. Haven't looked in a while, But not that I'm keeping track of paying attention. Just when I click on people's profile, I just automatically see members. I kind of remember it. But you have more influence over the public perception with your channel than pastors do and churches. Right, and you know what the public is going to do if this does happen, which the UFO files have already kind of they some of them have already been released this morning, and I've already read through all of them. Basically, I've skimmed through all of them. But if this were to happen and it was a really big deal and it was going to dismantle religion and question Jesus and question the New Testament and all that, do you know what people are really going to do. They're not going to go to their church. They're not going to go to their pastor and start asking him questions. Okay, the public is going to get on YouTube. They're gonna sit down, They're gonna click their favorite podcast, or they're gonna go to Spotify or Apple or whatever whoever they listen to, and they're gonna listen to what their favorite podcaster. As I say about it, right.
Speaker 2: Well, propaganda is just an influence, right, and we have influencer cults of today where the crowds and the collective groups go for the thought control of the podcast, so they will tap into the Russell brands and why not to tell them spiritually how to go through this process. While all the last few years there's been a great reset of the autonomic nervous system with certain psycho like mind altering, imprinting nervous system and printing, changing belief system, microdose kind of stuff going on for a while now, integrating with the AI, having conversations with the AI, and creating a new belief system. The belief systems of the Abrahamic faiths have been around four thousands and thousands and thousands of years, and we are in this new type of golden age, especially during the lockdowns, which there is a huge connection to the lockdown and the AI and the alien invasion, the AI alien invasion which my friend Christopher Green talks about with the AI and all this, it's been in the playbook for a long time, intermingling different things. Something I've noticed through pattern recognition is that whenever something so terrible and tragic happens on the world stage, in the global village, according to Marshall McClue, and the global village of the social media that we're all on partaking, we have our duty to write how we feel and believe to change the world and the way that we want it to be. And you need to think the way I think and believe the way I think. In this global digital surveillance grid, this has been slowly being mixed in with the alien stuff. So something bad happens, then we get a UFO story and we feel good. And I don't think that UFO is the correct term in today's time. It's an outdated term. They call it UAP for a while, which was a psychological world. To change the views and visions of these UFO files, to step away from the abduction files. What's going on with the abduction cases and whatnot. But there's been a blend of UFOs as a new mythology for a new belief system of the worldwide. People are microdosing and changing their belief system, integrating with the AI. This has been a long agenda and it brings me back to the old school researchers and stuff like Bill Cooper or we always heard about Project Bluebeam and a fake UFO agenda was the next on the cards. But going to that point sort of of what you were talking about about. I have one hundred thousand subscribers. I don't get one hundred thousand subscriber views. The channels with maybe thirty thousand subscribers may get a lot more views than I do. I don't get that many views. The key thing for propaganda and influence is getting a small fraction of the thought leaders of the time, a Joe Rogan, a Russell Brand, Tucker Carlson, who comes out with these cattle mutilation documentaries and whatnot. And he even brings in this storyline of aliens coming to his bedroom massaging him and whatnot. He released his alien thing. It's all going into a mythology of thought control and mind control, not for real disclosure. It's going into maybe like a platter, a scientific bacteria platter to study different little pods of different groups of people on a certain wavelength of algorithm thought control to study. So if you only get maybe ten influencers to all say this is bad and this is good, their crowd will follow them. So when it's a small pastor group or something like that, yeah, maybe it's a small group, but that one leader might be in control of ten different leaders who listen to him, and those ten different leaders go on. Like if you look at YouTube at billionaires giving lection on what's going to happen in the future, smart people, they get maybe ten views, but if you get some skibby toilet brain rot it will rack up forty billion views. So the view count isn't accurate of what's true and what's false. But this whole alien thing, as we see with Hollywood films going to the X Files even and I even heard Courtenay Turner tweeted something about how the X Files episode blame this new sickness that's happening now on the aliens in an episode. I didn't confirm it, but that is I believe her, And that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw that being spread around. I didn't get a chance to listen because it was being spread around super late last night, but yeah, I saw that, And this is a very interesting did some crazy stuff. But how many people do you think went to their church and asked their pastor about the Epstein forms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, especially the Catholic Church. I mean, give me a break. The Catholic Church has been responsible for the sexual assault of hundreds of thousands of children. That would be like going to the abuser about the abuser. So I highly doubt that anyone was going to the church to ask about Epstein, right, and the UFO and alien stuff is not going to be any different. Very few.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's interesting about the UFOs is that we could go back all the way back in time to the first plague, one of the first plagues, where a cross Ufo visited one of the rulers to bring in Christianity and then the plague happened, which made people be like, oh, so you got all these different Ufo stories in his street connected with illness, and even in the Torah you got Moses going into a Ufo sort of like with the clouds, or you got the Hindus with the vianas. Is that what it's called a vianna or something like that. Oat crafts and stuff like that. There's so much of seeing stuff in the sky. There's this great article I absolutely loved by Matt Ratt who wrote, what does UFOs, mk Ultra and the Clintons and Rockefellers have in common? And it really dispelled a lot of the mythologies that I love of aliens and UFOs. But that's not the takeaway. I've seen you a couple of days ago, I saw a freaking ufo. I've seen UFOs. I've seen an entire block in La turned green. I've so I've seen like stuff that's unexplainable phenomenon. And so this is just an interesting topic, and what is the agenda? Maybe there's multiple agendas, especially when it comes to the technocracy and Peter Tail and all that. That's one of the big movements of this which is connected to so many elements of secret societies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just seems like the public will immediately open their YouTube app listen to their favorite podcast insteade when you know, if something life changing really does happen. But we also, you know, Cash Fattel was just talking about this the other day too, well yesterday to be in fact on a podcast here. Let's bring him up there.
Speaker 3: But the idea that there would be life on other planets that may be visited here that would not at all shock or surprise me.
Speaker 2: Have you ever looked into it?
Speaker 4: We're looking at it. Here's the thing again, I want to all the details. Here's the thing. Every other president before President Trump could have said, hey, let's look at that and get the American people the information. What did he do? He stood up an interagency process with Department of War leading that effort to get out the documentation related to everything that you're talking about, not just from the FBI, from the IC and everywhere else.
Speaker 1: And so what do we do.
Speaker 4: We already delivered our first chounts of information to that committee, and they're going to be publicly releasing this information very soon. We are all for it. There's nothing in this subject that we're talking about that we don't want release. Our job at the fbis to work at the White House and dow give them the information, and then they're going to put that out a methodical process, and you're going to start seeing those releases literally happening in the very near future.
Speaker 2: We just met on it.
Speaker 1: Well, he wasn't wrong. We did. This just happened yesterday and and now this morning we got the file, some of the files. But I knew that it was going to be bogus and a giant nothing burger whenever he said what he just said. He said, there's nothing in these files that we don't want the public to know or the public to see.
Speaker 2: So the website of the UFO files, it looks to me, it's really cool, real slick, real awesome. And for me, when I'm looking at it and clicking around, it looks like it's just the army recruitment video like this looks really cool. All want to fight some millions, you know, it looks like a video game recruitment type style with it if you check it out. Have you looked into the time travel zero point energy? How these crafts are moving in and out of space time.
Speaker 1: Well, I was hoping to find some of that within the files, but I didn't end up finding that. I found a bunch of things. I posted a lot of it on my Facebook page about some interesting things. That's interesting news articles, I mean, and then there's really not much to the files in the way of evidence. It doesn't tell you anything you didn't already know. A bunch of it revolves around Kenneth Arnold and some of the first sightings. There's a bunch of articles in there relating to people believing that it was the craft are of Russian and German and US. That's where they're from, that's where they were made. There's even one that talks about that from nineteen forty four, a document in there. And then one of the first documents I posted was from nineteen forty four that this guy that was working for the LUFWAFFA on the Russian front solid craft and he said that it was engineered by a German engineer. There's the flying Saucer narrative.
Speaker 3: In there.
Speaker 1: There's a few articles talking about the Double Devil Ship, which is the Alabama flying Dutchman thing is newspaper headline nineteen forty two was from a document that said that the US built the first one in nineteen forty two. Talks about how all operates and all of it works. Most interesting one that I found was let me see if I can pull it up. I don't know. I'm on some new I'm on a news streaming platform here. I don't know if I can.
Speaker 2: It brings me to the Jordan Maxwell research where he talked about the Dawn of a New Day and the Alien Show V and how they had amphlets saying the Dawn of the New Day, which turned out to be a big Hillary Clinton campaign the Dawn of the New Day, tying it straight into communism agenda. So I would be very interested in studying the ideologies of what this research in these files when they come out, what kind of agenda will be pushed through a political sense, because the alien stuff has always been connected to world communism, where there's a bunch of different scenarios on how to bring world communism into fruition, and one of that was Little Green men, so that's something also, I'll be looking out for those are cool pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is supposedly mister X, this alien creature ray here I can oh wow Arielson screen, Yeah you probably see it better here. But yeah, this is apparently a real photo and it's one of those aliens that were supposedly captured, like the what was that one named Bob or whatever that they apparently captured a bunch of them, But this one was apparently from.
Speaker 2: That's looking cute looking alien.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got here. It's mister X apparently in nineteen fifty in Germany. Here's the negative of the photographs showing that it hadn't been manipulated or messed with or photoshopped. So it's real, real images. Now, whether that's an actual alien there or if it's some kind of other, a man in a suit, a kid in a suit, who knows, because we know that the government has been known to do that, right, have kids dress up in alien outfits and fake abduct people.
Speaker 2: Oh really, wow, I didn't know that that makes sense. And I heard that this is to lead away from the abduction cases and the I read this book Closer Encounters, so that's why I got a lot of this information fresh on my brain right now. On the UFO stuff. The UFO stuff is very interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another one in here from an article that talks about how that the but these are Force officers found an actual abandoned barn that had like prototypes of alien craft inside of them. After this, I fear Okay, so this is from it might have been the first missing inventor or engineer or scientists, donut. I might have found the very first one.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, because they're all missing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you may have been the first missing inventor slash engineer in the files related to UFOs. This was in nineteen forty nine. Air Force officer found an abandoned born with two prototype disc shaped craft inside, but couldn't locate the person responsible for making them. And this is photos that is in the files.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Kind of looks like what the TikTok.
Speaker 2: Right, the TikTok all I've seen was just the little tic tac god.
Speaker 1: Right, spherical spherical in nature.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, yeah, little tic tech.
Speaker 1: But other than.
Speaker 2: Space time through the zero point energy, so they're able to through the computational cosmos like a game stay to play time travel, and that's how they appear. My favorite picture was the one of the crappy graphic of the like tic tac shape UFO coming out of a beam of light and appearing out of nowhere. That stuff's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: All the composite image that they put on the website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the composite image was the coolest one because it just looks like crappy, and the crappy or something is the more rebellious it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, there's no way they're passing this off is real, but it's not actually real. It's a composite image.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but I mean it's it's a website that links you straight to like join the military kind of thing. So I think it's just a recruitment kind of website.
Speaker 1: It's you're gonna pull it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pretty much all the photos that you want to that you want to see is in the beginning of like as soon as you open the website, it's like right there at the bottom, So you really don't even have to the only thing that you would have to look for, like for images and stuff is there are some like Apollo twelve and Apollo thirteen images that apparently were taken on the Moon, and I have amrmalous photos in them. It's a like page like thirteen or fourteen maybe fifteen that I But other than that, the rest of it's just a bunch of reports. And there's some stuff on the Gemini space program and a few other things. But other than the things that I posted, there's not really much else there. Hold on, I'm going to get this one.
Speaker 2: Well, like you've been in deep research making your new film. I even think that this new Disclosure Day film coming out by Steven Spielberg, I don't even think that's going to be about aliens. I think it's going to be about the Gateway and stuff like that and psychotronics and all that. I think that's what that movie is going to be about.
Speaker 1: Now, this is the photo you're talking about, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that photo is cool. I like it. It's very nice. Got a little hot spot right there in the middle, and this craft is just appearing out of nowhere through this hyperdimensional portal that we see right there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: According to the document that the this image just found in it, so that there is many witnesses to this phenomena at a portal opening and this craft, this cigar shaped craft came through the uh, this white portal and then they had an artist to a rendition of it, and this is the artist rendition.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the hyper dimensional portals are akin to what we see at Skinwalker Ranch. So Skinwalker Ranch is like the Bermuda triangle or trapezoid or what Charles Ford called this Argosso see and this is where octopuses and whatnot could be coming in and out of from the future through the different little portals like the Skinwalker whatnot, like a Skinwalker Ranch.
Speaker 1: You believe that, you believe the skin furnish stuff.
Speaker 2: I've never been to Skinwalker Ranch, so I don't know. I'm just coming off the backs of the Closer Encounter research of the book Closer Encounters, which went deep into the hyperdimensional portals and time traveling and zero point technology going like in and out how these spacecrafts is working like a computational cosmos and that's how they're able to to travel, and that even a master player of the game of life could be like the strict star archetype octopus going through a hyperdimensional type portal like that.
Speaker 1: Are you saying Illuminati octopus.
Speaker 2: Illuminati octopuses are definitely there. But so you've been on the deep research of your documentary. I'm also working on a documentary called Illuminati Toilets. So right now I'm deep dive into the toilet research. So my whole brain is filthy right now. And I have not put out in much videos either, because it takes so much work and effort to get the research and put it all together and make sure it's accurate and all that. So right now I'm very dive deep in Illuminati toilets.
Speaker 1: Earnest lides for that Illuminati Toilets.
Speaker 2: Bro I sure do. Yeah, let's see if I could. I don't want to share my whole screen. I want to see if I could share just my Yeah, okay, I guess that works. I share the PDF of the complete book. I just finished writing this book. It's called Illuminati Toilets. Now, the United Nations, they have a holiday on November nineteenth called National Toilet Day. It's straight connected Goal six of the twenty thirty Agenda. So water sewers, feces the very very important psychologically and going back to the ancient days, in the ancient gods of demons on the toilet that every single culture has agreed upon. Doesn't matter if you're Muslim, jew Christian, or whatever, there is a demon of the privy. Privy is the toilet, but it's also the privacy. It's the secrets and the toilet. Information goes all the way back to Jordan Maxwell's research of etymology of the Cloco Maxima of Rome. The system, the Cloaca maxima was the system or the sewer. So getting our words like government system, financial system, educational system really ties back to the Roman sewer system where people would poop and pee and it would go into the Tibris River, which birth Rome. That's where we get a lot of the ancient Roman stories. But this was not a fancy toilet that we have today with the toto toilets and whatnot, where we're in the privacy in our porcelain throne. This was everyone pooping together and peeing. And they even collected a urine tax because of the ammonia in the urine. And there's a famous saying that money doesn't stink, and this was even written about in Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the illuminates book Lamp of Diogenous which was translated by Paranoid American, where he brings up the famous urine tax where Titus Emperor Vesian I think his name is Sun, was like, this is a disgusting tax to tax people's errand but they would use the urine for the ammonia for leathers and their togas and all that. And he pulled up a coin and put it under his nose and says does it stink? And he's like, urine doesn't stink or something like that. Money doesn't smell, or you know, something like that. So I'm tying back in this book the technocratic agenda with the nineteen eighty four technologies of smart homes and the twenty twenty five patent for the Illuminati smart toilet that was released on the three to two two day of the year, the founder of the Illuminatis death, tying it into Marshall mccluan's work. Right here we see skibbity toilet. That meme went viral. So there's a theory called toilet theory where people are on their phone engaging in the global village of digital sacrifice, rituals, assassinations in world events that happen on their porcelain thrones on the toilet. But the same technologies are being revealed worldwide. During the Super Bowl, they had four different toilet commercials during the Chardamous rocket that's three two two feet that got launched into space in the face toilet malfunction and they needed a plumber. On April first, the thirty third day of the Iran conflict. Coincidentally, Mario the Space Plumber movie was out where he Mario was in space. This Mario, Mario, everyone knows Mario. You know the plumber was originally a carpenter. Is that what? Yeah, carpenter. And so this book dives into the early distant warning system of mimetic magic and art preparing the old worlds of the new toilet technologies. So this toilet technology that was just revealed in twenty twenty five, at the same time, Skimbney Toilet was going viral because this guy had a dream that Jesus visited him to deliver the world the brain rot of Skimbney toilet and blessed the world with it. This technology was being released at the same time, and this is the distant early warning system to prepare people for what's to come. And this toilet is like a nineteen eighty four toilet. It's a double edged sword where it could be good. It'll scan your anal print, give you a unique anal print code similar to the IRIS code that you'll get with the cryptocurrency of the world coin, and this will eventually turn into universal basic compute tokens for us to access the AI of the future. Not so much a universal basic high income that Elon Musk is pushing, but this utopian world of the Ready Player one Steven Spielberg film, and also the acceleration movement of people like I forget his name, where they're gonna plug everybody into the matrix, into the ready Player one goggles as a gen humane way to take out the population but keep them alive charges a battery. So this toilet scans the anal print, gives everybody unique anal code. But then it could see your stool to see if you're healthy. So it sounds cool. It sees if I'm healthy, if I'm pregnant. But then there's that flip around of this data dump logging the logs that could turn into very quickly. Whoever's controlling the TSA, the Toilet Safety Administration, what's going to happen in the nineteen eighty four society. So we dive into the techno craps in this and what this could turn into, how the toilets can take over the planet. But we also tied into Stanley Kubrick films. There's a bathroom scene and all the Stanley Kubrick films almost you got the little boy in the bathroom right in front of a toilet, and this is where his mind gets possessed. Or in Eyes White Shut you have Nicole Kidman on the toilet, and then zig Ziggler bathroom scene, and then the shining bathroom scene and the Hare's Johnny bathrooms, and so the symbolism of toilets, of flatulence, of all the dirty, damned repressed topics. We dive deep into this book. This is what I'm passionate about right now. This is like what it's on my filthy mind right now. Is this excerment?
Speaker 1: Do you remember I think it was wasn't too long ago where a video came out. I think it was in China where they put a QR code in public rushrooms where if people were going to take in number two in public rushrooms, they had to scan it and then watch a bunch of ads in order for it to distribute out toilet paper to them.
Speaker 2: That's so interesting. I'm writing it down now to put into the book as the book is finished and people can access it on Patreon or YouTube membership, but I'm still going to be adding on to it for the documentary to release on National United Nations Toilet Day November nineteenth. I did not know about that, but this ties in directly into the book Genuflect as well. I don't know if you ever heard of this book. It goes into the Smart Building in London, which underneath it's a real building with a mithraeum underneath it, but the alchemical piss and pooh all being tracked in trace and going into different portals for alchemical type purposes. It is like to Tolitarian toilet in a lot of ways. But they also did the anal swabs and they there's a lot of strange stuff, even the lockdowns. The whole thing was about TP in the USA and today we have TP USA, so there's like strange schizo connections for sure, but uh yeah, this is uh the great equalizer what brings us all together.
Speaker 1: Toilet Peeper USA TP USA that's wild.
Speaker 2: Well, tp USA is funny, but tp is fairly a new uh invention. We would use sponges in the Loca maxima and wipe the sponges, and even the Kings and Queens had a personal toilet handler, and this wasn't a bad position. This is one of the most powerful feared positions envied by society because they were the closest to the Kings and queens studying their stool, wiping their butts, their royal arses with the sponge. So the sponge thing, the toilet paper, I think came out in eighteen fifty or whatever. Even the idea of teeping a house that stems from the ritual of tipping over like the outhouses people used to do it back in the day. And we go into the information of the history of the TP for the Bungolio with Beavis and butt Heead who live in Home three to two their address and go over this Lake Tittykoka which has a portal and they discovered underground ruins in two thousand in Lake Titi Kaka where there's this gateway portal as well in the wall. So it's very fascinating topic. And of course it's going to be a fascinating topic because it's this suppressed, repressed topic now people talked about quite a bit. Actually in the ancient days, there's been demons of the privy of the toilets, and all the cultures going back to ancient Acadia, Mesopotamia of soloc the demon of the toilet, and the Jews took that and ran with it with bar sharp Ponda or something like that written in the towel mood where you don't want to go to the bathroom and then have sex right after it because the kid will get epilepsy. And then the Christians as well carried on with it with belphagor Belphagre is the same ancient demon. So all the different cultures, even the Muslims have a dua they say for the chay Ton of the toilet. So it's the great equalizer. It's been a fun book to research, but it sounds funny, but it's also very serious, am very occult, and very alchemical, very a cult. You have the pissing fountains, you got the chavambo, you got the urine therapy, you got so much crazy stuff. And now today there's the sickness of rat urine and rat poop trending.
Speaker 1: What you know that was There hasn't been an outbreak of that hntavirus since nineteen ninety three in the United States, which is thirty three years ago.
Speaker 2: So thirty three plays a big role with these world major events. I even talk to a scientist who I believe I'm the only channel who has shown this that the code of the lockdowns, if you look at the code, it ends with thirty three. A's now, this is how my channel catapulted was during the lockdowns because I was showing everything with thirty three. The first guy, he was thirty three years old. The thirty three was all over the place, and now this happening at thirty three and then even like in page thirty three three or something in a book it talked about it. There's just so much stuff when it comes to the thirty three in worldwide rituals. So that doesn't surprise me at all. I did see that. And did you see the X Files. Courtney Turner shared something where there's an episode of The X Files about the same sickness and they blamed it on the aliens in that X Files episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sive that on.
Speaker 2: X.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to watch it later see what's going on. But it does seem like that there's like a series of events going on that is just one after the other after the other, and it seems really intentional and strange. Like I don't really know what to exactly make of it, other than you know, it seems like they're setting up for something to happen in the future, and I'm not exactly sure what that is. Maybe some kind of false flag alien invasion like people have been talking about for decades now. I mean, that could be a possibility. I mean, it seems like it would be if they're trying to set up this church past or stuff. You know, the people are already opposed to it, so aliens can attack us, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's in all the films we've talked about. We've done a bunch of podcasts where my running thesis has been and I've learned a lot since though podcasts, and the running thesis was that all the big top podcasters have pushed people to microdos to reset their autonomic nervous system of belief system because mind control does not work mind control. You can shake it off if you have a firm belief system where you're like, I don't believe that. No, because your belief system is so powerful. And this micro dosing. They didn't want everybody to go full trip. They're not like, yo, do this and you know an eighth of gold caps. They didn't want that. They wanted people to slowly. This was pushed by the Wall Street Journal by Dan Bazarian, who was doing weed for thirty three years, and then he told his whole audience to just start doing the micro dosing, by Joe Rogan, by Netflix, by the mainstream button, the mainstream collective, and everybody was doing it. If you talk to the club girls that are clubbers that go to the club and they usually do yao. They were all doing the microdosing as they were integrating with the AI, becoming the boyfriend and girlfriend of Chat which is short for Chat GPT. That's when you have the intimate relationship with the AI, which is sort of an alien in a sense. And this belief system has been slowly changed. The autonomic nervous system has been changed to change the Abrahamic type belief system into a new belief system, which probably will be a mix of the Abrahamic religions mixed with whatever the government wants to add in and splice in with the AI as well. So there seems to be a connection to it all. But obviously I'm just running off of I don't know exactly what's going on. I'm just throwing out some connections of what could be going on.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's going to be like a New World religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's been a big push for theocracy in America. There's been a big push for aliens. There's been a big push of divide and conquer there. It just seems to be the psychology of the world. The elites understand and the world doesn't understand themselves, know thyself. The world does not know thyselves. They are collected and immersed into the ratio where their virtue signal of the ratio is something to take pride and that you're with the collective, that you get the most likes, that you get the most views. This is a regression into the womb state of the mother. This is why during the lockdowns, people wanted to either be immersed in the crowd consciousness and follow the rules, or they wanted to go run away into nature. Alone with the community, not alone with the community and the nature. It's the exact same thing. It's just two different sides of the coin, but it's the same thing. Instead of thinking for themselves. And it's been very fascinating to watch all this go down. And I don't think it's a coincidence that we had some big awakenings happening worldwide of freedom, a big seventeen seventy six type awakening happening, the spirit of seventeen seventy six and freedom worldwide all over the places, with like the truckers to the freaking protet. There was a big awakening happening, people exposing fake news like something was happening. And then the whole entire world was locked down and everybody joined hands, every government. They were not war, there was no wars going on. They were all in it together at home with Will Ferrell, and we were all just sitting at home in it together. It's so peaceful, it's so great. Then on two two two at to to two pm, mon Pluto's return, what we got was AI in war and freedom of speech online, which was heavily suppressed for a long time. This was not for freedom of speech. This was for data gathering, and this tiptoe, this methodical process, like we heard kash Pttel talking about the methodical release of the UFO files, the methodical process of century long goals of the illuminatus is long term thinking. Most of the world is goldfish thinking. Most of the world it's just the next thing. What's going to make me happy the next moment, What's going to bring me power in this next moment. That's how the world is operating to today, with the dopamine and all that, with the phones. So we had the lockdowns, we had the release of AI. We had nothing but war and open freedom of speech for track and trace purposes, and now we have the alien stuff. It seems to be all interconnected to me of a century long mission, a century long goal, and if we go back a century we can see the freaking war of the worlds and stuff like that. That this has been on the plate, especially as me and you have been kids. We've been pushed with the alien stuff all day, like, oh my shirt, I got the alf shirt. You know what I'm saying, because ALP is a cool alien, so alien life form, and so like we've been pushed forever for accepting what's to come. I don't know those I think, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean that sounds right. I just wish that you know, if they're telling these people that this is going to be really explosive information, that all this is going to happen, it's going to dismantle all these because that's been the fear since the very beginning. You remember, did you listen to how put Off on Joe Rogan? I don't know, like a year ago, a year and Alfricat I think we even did a show on it.
Speaker 2: I didn't listen to him, but yeah, we did a show on it.
Speaker 1: He said that he was working with the Bush administration in order to figure out a plan on how to release tell the public about UFOs and aliens, and like the number one con of releasing that type of information was religious institutions. I was like their number one MORI in the stock market and like people's sanity, Like is it really but is it really that big of a deal? Like I really don't unless the aliens are real and they're going to kill us, I don't think that there's going to be any changes.
Speaker 2: The aliens. They're in the ocean. That's the thing, is that you go and swim around you there's tons of aliens down there. You could see them right now. They're falking crazy looking, and all the UFOs are coming out of out of the in and out of the ocean and and the the although I have I still see the UFO stuff in the skies as well. But uh, we don't know anything about the ocean. We know more about space than we do about the ocean itself, and the whole world is mostly ocean, and so there's just just so much to the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we should be definitely, yeah, I mean, and that might be the next part of this. I might get into USOS. There might be a lot of documentation on USOS, but so far it's just been rehashing of old cases that everyone kind of already knows about. There's one case in here that I posted on my Facebook page that is about a guy in Atlanta that apparently ran over an creature that he thought was an alien and got out of his car and all these three other aliens scurrying off and got into a little spacecraft and then flew off in the spacecraft. Like, yeah, I mean, that's pretty But it turned out that that was like a. It was literally just a monkey. He was a dead monkey. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's ape shift. Like Dwight from the office, he caught a werewolf. He killed the werewolf and then it turned into his neighbor's dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it could be that. It could be like her at home on the tram pulled the picture. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: What also is interesting is the hybrid breeding programs of the aliens is fascinating too, because the Obamas want to release the film of the Betty and Barney Hill incident of their breeding program where they ejaculated semen out of the man. And this is one of the first interracial couples back in the day, and they had this whole UFO kind of story. That's a that's very fascinating as well.
Speaker 1: And I think, yeah, Edward Water, the two friends ran over a creature in the middle of the highway and land to Georgia. Got out of the car. The creature was glowing and red. They saw three little men running to pick up the creature. He hit in the car with the car and got it examined the Slanthis were cleaning that it was a monkey, but it it was odd that it didn't have any hair. And then this is a creature right here that you can see here in the middle, but the creature didn't have any hair, and then waters decided to uh freeze it so you can contact this guy. I don't know if he's still alive. He's probably dead by now. This was in a long time ago a bit, and I still have this alien entity. Bro.
Speaker 2: Now I've seen I've seen those entities before in the ocean. I got one before and I was like, this is cool, and I took it home and then my mom threw it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know, man, but it seems like this isn't it. This isn't like the stuff that people really want, and it's just more of this in which from listening to cash Matel talk about that on that podcast that he goes on, I knew that that was going to be the case. I mean, this is coming from the guy that said that there wasn't any Epstein files and that there's nothing in the Abstince files and that, uh you know what I mean. Like, I don't definitely don't trust that guy. But what seems to be it seems to be all this in the files and it's just a bunch of other documents and things that we all know about and that we've heard about, and that there's nothing really new in there. Definitely nothing that proves the existence of extraterrestrials and claims that there are creators and that Jesus isn't real, that the New Testament isn't real, nothing like what these pastors we're cleaning that was going to come out.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was so interesting how the Vatican funded Men in Black two for the recruitment of converting aliens when so like it's been on the agenda that they're going to tell us aliens exist for a while. And that's where the ideologies of world communism comes into play. From the downline of research that I'm meant with Jordan Maxwell who talked about the dawn of a New Day and how that was directly tied into the Pharaoh and the symbol of the act the sun rising over the mountain, which is the symbol of the Close Encounters Spielberg film. It is the symbol of the acts, it's the symbol of the Denver Airport, or it's an ancient symbol and it's that's my downline of research of looking into, so I'd be interested to see. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we will see what happens. When does Disclosure Day come out? Is that they're a little late on the uptick? Were they not planning on this coming out before the finals actually came out?
Speaker 2: So Disclosure Day will be released in twenty twenty six this year on June twelfth, oh, so next month, yes, And I don't think it's going to be about aliens whatsoever. It's interesting, interesting date. I'm looking at June twelfth right now, the day before the the day after June twelfth, June thirteenth, Yeah, this is a strange astrological alignment actually, June twelfth that I've been kind of looking into because June thirteenth leaves two oh one days remaining until the end of the year. This is also I believe Donald Trump's birthday as well, around the same time they're gonna have the big UFC fight, you know, the big Joe Rogan the White Colosseum thing. Yeah, it's around this time in the summertime for the summer solstice. So this being released on this date, I got to look more into it. I've been studying the film. I don't think the film is actually about UFOs are aliens. I think it's about people taking over the consciousness of other people, as seen in a lot of shows and also in a lot of this like Gateway type information and whatnot, because they show these scenes of people in chairs taking over like people's bodies and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Did you see the movie Under the Skin with Scroll and Johansson.
Speaker 2: Where she was talking like an alien or she's like that, No one.
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't talking like an alien, but she was an alien. But she she took somebody else's skin and then she had to basically like abduct these guys and then essentially kept her young.
Speaker 2: And also they love that movie. Yeah, okay, you're talking about Uh that that freaking cool. That movie was great.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, let's go under the Skin. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm thinking of another movie. There's this. I'll check that out. There's this film that just came out about these two kind of like redneck kind of guys that kidnap this billionaire woman.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about too.
Speaker 2: That was great. I really liked that film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bogonia was really good, but Under the Skin is really it's very cue brick ask, it's very little dialogue. It's really good. Uh. And it's like this alien that comes and takes the skin of another person, but it's not really another person, that's just an alien. And it turns out that the planet that they're from values human skin. So it's it's a good movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I mean it's the largest organ of a human is the skin makes sense?
Speaker 1: Under the skin? Baby? All right?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Well, when's your book supposed to come out?
Speaker 2: The book is complete for Patreon members and YouTube members. It's fantastic. But the published version, which we'll have more updates to it because i'm learning still, will be probably around November nineteenth, when I want to release the documentary for World Toilet Day, which is celebrated on November nineteenth, the day after the Illuminati founder died on the three too two day of the year.
Speaker 1: Word rather, well, let people know where they can find you. Where you can they can find your channel and the website. And you said Patreon to purchase your book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just could go to dough Nut Doe and UT. I appreciate you, right.
Speaker 1: Thanks you coming on, brother, Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button. To help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the Deli carn as well for notifications all night links and donuts. The links is in the prescription of this video. Please subscribe to the Psycho Diagent Date program YouTube channel. A teaser trailer will be put up there in the coming weeks and hopefully we'll be released for everyone to watch at the end of the month on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. Until next time, see you guys, laid down Okay,