Speaker 1: Welcome Just hand Away Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog sermons from different factors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape.
Speaker 1: And now here's your message. Oh so.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, Joseph Samba uh One Worship Team.
Speaker 1: Thanks good and thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Nas Nato.
Speaker 1: Jumping board for the next year of challenge. No uh.
Speaker 2: Tamasabini Carla juna. The best is to come, Pero nothing the best issue to come. You must be the best or earth the best will never come, okay the best the best is yet to come, Pero. You let your worst. So they just missed the opportunity. So the challenge as we celebrate our anniversary for today.
Speaker 1: So you.
Speaker 2: Pastor leaders, Muski Christian believers, well expect not the best is yet to.
Speaker 1: Expect.
Speaker 2: Not the best is the best, because I beg unless you become the best, the best is not coming to you.
Speaker 1: Okay. So if you are talking.
Speaker 2: About the best said to come, let's make our life better than yesterday.
Speaker 1: Now the Lord it all like you versus you.
Speaker 2: Chapter three, All the people consecrate yourself for tomorrow. The Lord will do amazing among you you know best, the best is yet. To consecrate yourself. I said tomorrow, if a been tomorrow, the Lord will do.
Speaker 1: Un rule.
Speaker 2: More consecration and Rodney, Lord, he will do amazing things for you and best parasat and josh the required Joshua consecrations. Really know, I will do something amazing. Sal more perro are you sing more? It consecrates mostly more consecrations. Amami Christian Ahala Amami Christian automatic tangle insip well automatics as automatically really paramatized. Suppose it's not automatic the salvation that we receive, Jesus need to pay the price because it's not automatic. There is a price for your salvation. There is a price for you to go to habit you are so I won automatic in deep automatic yn okay. Like for example, let's a celebrated anniversary name I think five or six years now anniversary non b t CS new poemas magad future will be tactor primary twelve leaders, potential leaders.
Speaker 1: Mabu hai. You need to concentrate yourself if you want your tomorrow will be amazing.
Speaker 2: Remember that is on a habit making people you know experience amazing things go on amazing, but if you're not prepared for that because of consecration, I think the best is here to come. Every time statement, statement, statement, but they never experienced it because it's just a statement. At THESI can be a statement for you. You will never experience the best because does a statement journey. Because the more you consecrate yourself, the more you prepare yourself for that amazing you so comp Josh said, for a hundred Jews in Europe, you know or run the Jews, the captives in an Egyptian you know.
Speaker 1: Slave Now Ethny, the best is to come. Promise you know the best.
Speaker 2: Brand paras imagine and requirement nel parmise land and your best side to say no, then you be allowed.
Speaker 1: Brad.
Speaker 2: The best is yet to come from Egyptian Empire will be going into the world, into.
Speaker 1: The land that I have promised to you for fathers.
Speaker 2: And you know the best is yet to Adela be the requition and consecration right, requirement, requirement we need to say and requirements.
Speaker 1: And that in not promise land. It is a big than don every promise the lords.
Speaker 2: I think they are required anomber one requirement consecated lives. Consecrate yourself a basic you known secret them bike you know secret wants a creat peroa youla yourself.
Speaker 1: Why because you are responsible to yourself.
Speaker 2: Nobody is responsible to you because boy a responsible jam consecret and like Manasa say yeah, well concentration, don't you benion.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: So on freedom the maronga. Now you are a labor of Christ. But that is the true b reader game. You know when you become under authority of God's know, God's work pressens you know, pred so go to the Lord. It calls secret. But getting said the best said for mil and this is already done Marami and believe, but.
Speaker 1: Just josh is the best yet to her new that am you know not just new.
Speaker 2: I don't may I not just Jose and don't may may not pisting don't a lab and dorm. If you are not you don't prepare yourself, you will never be ready for action. Consecration is your preparation is having the best you have preparedja soon so the God of Pan is teaching Joshua. Now you're in a proparation naon indiboo us Tomorrow the Lord will do amazing, team.
Speaker 1: Will come up a yeah you're the go by consecrated by epip.
Speaker 2: Your anniversary is a six year yeah, consecrated secretda like w secreated uh bye in the pastor the gas like Canada, because what I ready for correction?
Speaker 1: You are a big lady.
Speaker 2: H h and damning discipline like lots of Promisemoya promised beginning again twenty years old below we two years old about right, because as I've been the Lord, you don't deserve the promise. Learning you're amazing tomorrow is that that amazing tomorrow is not for you?
Speaker 1: So you know?
Speaker 2: And the Lord maybe twenty years old about in the time Nego consecrated you on the casid com consecrated the bibiggest and chance in the Lord Nover possessed you the best she had to come.
Speaker 1: Over.
Speaker 2: A million people die because of that consecration and you dead. Lip Uni that leon.
Speaker 1: Imagine as a worship and consecration. Said I don't know, but I know you want to. But then I'm told you google Apparon.
Speaker 2: Class they and this pressure number regular number regarding my bus like.
Speaker 1: Apparently p pig no.
Speaker 2: We said the guitar over that I can't get an I was like that is that apparently what you want. Your mom will tell me your Google do in the go ship and go.
Speaker 1: Bananas like Cavan.
Speaker 2: You see constiagration with Serve and protec you you know, Yeah, I'm gonna talks like yeah, man, believe you very man leader smoke but not be exact on the boy cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing, the best, the best said to you do your best. Premise Land, premise la la.
Speaker 2: Somni the man destination your premise land, but you don't know the atmosphere of your destination.
Speaker 1: The time Lord was a future future moon. All promise Land was easy premise land. Everything is entitled. Man, do you think you're entitled no to go to the prominent?
Speaker 2: Premise Land is not. It's a pre village. Blessing is just a previleage from God.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I entitled noon, We don't disturb it. I have pre village, pre village love you a very lavish lubbish game public because it's a pre village. Lais a privates lang saying consecrated the entitlemental is it hap look at my mindset.
Speaker 1: In part they deserve abou datata worship Peter and the title Gracia.
Speaker 2: Okay, so was a verse that was in not being a consecrat yourself, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing thing.
Speaker 1: Amove you.
Speaker 2: So this was a chapter three subverstics have been a plane, and Joshua said to the priest, take up the art of the convenant and pass on ahead.
Speaker 1: Of the people. So they look, so they took it and went ahead of them.
Speaker 2: I think they or the numbers. Later a cloud from some pointment aloud a cloud. Okay, man be going to say in your uncloud, your n josh well mapped page nat cloud, just pagon cloud.
Speaker 1: So uncloud. The move the moves out away in the moon and alam nila jose.
Speaker 2: Jam did Tobano and so soon did Mota to take up the art of the cabinet and pass on ahead of the people. The direction to you that is a motion, Michilla, it's a cloud. So silas a priest on the beste your took on m leader delan juice because just k of the copinant indijos not sata jo. Here have been lords and you join and end. Then they will march and they will take up the dark. They will carry the Prince of the Lord. They will carry the covenant ark of the covenant and pass on ahead of the people.
Speaker 1: So they took it up and went ahead of them. So soon.
Speaker 2: Lopin my heir up you began in direction contact. Let me talk about three with caramount of man training. I'm training that she wants to work in the train or opinion in the train. Training means train on the train is a train r the training I'm train p mahabank train and taladant trains rapan you le train that was one habit tao do cars in the train and time man but she's not been training. Happen land you don't train that was on the lad cars can go some pom car on car Habichi has a trade under name train so ritin so soon that you so you on principal and trade maram mean car salikod guy and leader Nila young train so example train excuse me.
Speaker 1: The oh I do?
Speaker 2: So you train, you train, Amanda, you train and train you live on Okay, it is a bin and training training means you hook yourself to the one who is leading you.
Speaker 1: You put you on.
Speaker 2: So wherever the train goes, the whole cars goes it unslan no egypt you mhm you your leader in Egypt in in in Slade gay so in the an So it's a train right s and priests take up the art of the covenant and pass on ahead of the people, you know, ahead of the people. She lay in training, you know. So they took it up and went ahead of them. And it is a bellion Mariam Tamara thing man, don't start training in a train entail is a consecration and get the.
Speaker 1: A train. Mons are really more the mar follow the leader.
Speaker 2: At an attacks at in the consecration, young Gina and oh Joshua said to the priest, and you know, spiritual leaders need anywhere, and I beings having ins in ibe he's the leader of the past, but he's not there is spiritual leader and spiritual leader la priest so pasimately Joshua is a priest. You so in the TuS and young parents say you harry spiritual leader. More priest, take up the art of the cobinant and pass on ahead of the people.
Speaker 1: Are you my owners a billion omen? You never know? You the hobining my owner? Can you in trade and trade? So consecrated? Who is a spiritual leader? You eb Sabinian.
Speaker 2: Okay Maat not in your promised Land, but you promise land, let me not make connection and then make connection by.
Speaker 1: Past. Are you okay? Do you go ahead?
Speaker 2: Do you know past jay? Well that's again your bristmo some some naaho nah, then the link.
Speaker 1: Turn right.
Speaker 2: Oh say you sho saying you began you know, you said your para saying you know you trade more para, you train more Trabao, you trade mota or boy prayd moel pri Psila said, God will only do amazing thing to you if you learn how to hope your life to your spiritual direction.
Speaker 1: Being a consecrate yourself.
Speaker 2: For tomorrow, the Lord will do amazing things among you same people now who has a spiritual direction? And just more that the new leader does this plan the boy so we call the places the other intalogating the best you must have been the vision and it's been a value. Will have your spiritual diffection. And like they can't hypt pastor.
Speaker 1: You because I'm prisoning.
Speaker 2: Its aid to take up the art of the cabinet, to say the presence of God is on that art of the combinant. Okay, take up the ark of the covenant and pass on ahead of the people back to prison. Becausina in the present if bangloa and tech commandments, the Word and the law of God. So indilands a presentation and Joe in again you sup presentation and Josh Salita principle Okay and then run that symbolised the power and the supernatural ability of God that is available toward Pula imagine more promised land and NASA presentation and Josh Saltan and Josh and Josh igaging Basan.
Speaker 1: You know, Harapan Prisi and present area.
Speaker 2: They're going to be a bell to consecrate.
Speaker 1: Means kay, don't go some pop tai priests kas a presentation, the Lord, don't go for my trouble.
Speaker 2: I'm a small present trable present and so I don't leaders and in a cell group behimba the replay, replay, So.
Speaker 1: What will happen to you? So your consecration on a gig bar in the the train name.
Speaker 2: Because as long you are on the train, so I take up the art of the cobble and pass on another people.
Speaker 1: So they took it up and went ahead.
Speaker 2: It's said you train as a you put answer see Lord, you moan and the spiritual training because personal being consecrated hot present and josh Nagaha be Salitan and josh Naaha.
Speaker 1: Area and just don't call nagahabet present and because I the best is okay, So the wh.
Speaker 2: And the Lord said to Joshua, today when I will begin to exult you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses. Okay today can verse five, tomorrow and today bliss and you know, Nobili, I can trainla and love at the leg You don't tread direction today, right said I guess a trade Canina tomorrow here today, I.
Speaker 1: Love today. Today I will begin to exult you in the ice of Polis. Can you can Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, Joshua, see Joshua a love your young princeship, Princeship h Alam.
Speaker 1: The Joshuabs have been in a consecration. Alam.
Speaker 2: The josh been no importance, no cobynant. The art of the copy Alms be in trans simbolos and art you know, symbol and presenttion and on and ten commandments and symbol and princip from principle of that's law, your art of the cobnat you know, and you and gen.
Speaker 1: You supernatural that was your man now you know your daily and the spiritual provision you as a George and then some pa, it's done.
Speaker 2: That's an ominum present and just you know, because you are in the presence, you contain your both prog more and present.
Speaker 1: And just because George had and I'm done, that's when I'm done. I love the josh.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know you carrying up on my own soon ta time did your Okay, I'm in a presential.
Speaker 1: But so so.
Speaker 2: Yeahting the youre available, then you are you and the new supernatural Okay, what my bills.
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: Indeed and presentia you you rad you super natural power. We have attack but against Ryan taio, but.
Speaker 1: Don't. God will provide us.
Speaker 2: The man a simbola is the provision of God for their daily Okay needs sola. You learn these an assurance that the best is shad to come. The God of Evin will sustain us, The God of Ointment will provide to us, The God of Heaven will protect us. You'd have to do and then Sabin the Lord, the Lord said to Joshuah, Joshua, I'm happy the secret Mama, I'm happiness, a business, a train, my con h Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel.
Speaker 1: Also, Lucas.
Speaker 2: You Lah had now do the Nila you had to well, and Alamnilla leader Nila Moses, Moses per today I will be ale to exult you in the eyes of all Israel, so that they may know that I am with you as Assis. And you know, because it Joshua a name, we should be in presence O. The name should be alem name. We should be the truth your world of God al name. We should be a supernatural power. He named your moth. Oh my big case a train that entire trying to do a Tamil destination. You know we should been a consecration. You know, a big can look now because consecration for continue a bit.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, Ales and move with the tree. Who's an orderly cha, No.
Speaker 2: Big sur right now. If you want better tomorrow, you better understand this true. But that's a pastors, it's a pin me bro. You must consecrate yourself and pane and genuine you present should we should be la your presence, the Lord, your worship life, not la bag pery like worship you live guy chap and seven your presence you know and love you lave in a Sarabanadi, your mammy man Annibversalina, your world of God, Nasa, Centropol, Simba.
Speaker 1: Gentina, Leland, surprises and hotel. It's a word of God.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're adding missions, you train that destination of mission, the mission potio big direction po TiO. Because Lord, one day by you said no gig pastor missionario. But every body as a mandate of the Greek Commissions witness as a mission.
Speaker 1: Dio. I want you to this, I want you prey this, be here a six years. But again you, you males and your.
Speaker 2: Pot take your plaget mission lag. So it's a matter how you hook your life to worship, to the Word of God and to God's mission. What is soul weaning and making decide.
Speaker 1: H churches?
Speaker 2: Oh, getting a new mission? Okay Yah, Perhaps Joseph train the consecrator. There is a new beginning prepares for the great harvest, saying you your new beginning you after five years or six years, a new beginning prepares you for the great harvest your.
Speaker 1: Causin as a bellion. The best is.
Speaker 2: Well conguin, the best cheat the eleven you in your beginning. The will say you know that is not the consecration, pressure the press Sara Sara is the lord. You don't your bagon, I mean here an it's your presidents.
Speaker 1: Lord. In the next level that was malag Lord. I think it's a umbisi and bega of.
Speaker 2: H parasaving lords around ato new beginning prepares me for the great harvest. You you make connection, make connect, consigutionil but well on our best more happening Tama is the art of the gobbinant right. It will enable you to receive supernatural faith suddenly out a lot of more impossible. We can not attackle Why I say your faith most supernatural and reivement book and a consecration causin go and a consecrete your expectations the Lord, the intern being no supernatural and Jan and John you and lujah h yah and the best set and requires supernatural faith, supernating as a premise land and as supernatural power the Lord parbabum and listen supernatural power and supernatural fee.
Speaker 1: It is a tayo to matash.
Speaker 2: I think paa go ga until sabi.
Speaker 1: He is a ga bar a supernatural to supernatural and supernatural par.
Speaker 2: Jericho not supernatural. It's supernatural because that is supernatural faith. So it becuse me and uh they prepared tires a greater thing sperol, but TI use supernatural faith after this anniversary, when prepared for the great harvest, I promise you you will have a great harvest.
Speaker 1: Okay, Perol.
Speaker 2: You must be you must enable yourself to receive supernatural faith. Logo tax year nothing and supernatural thing nothing Alabans Madame Ante and Madalinas and.
Speaker 1: Tom Bland supernatural faith nothing. The Lord.
Speaker 2: H ill you Jordany, Nah, you didntgine libre damning a Labad Belgia. Only Lord in enabled or by as I received supernatural faith. Okay, supernatural thing the Bessie one, it's a panamagandam blessing the new la as a vision and Carla, I respect them my honor because Johnson Dipolo is.
Speaker 1: In a vision vision career.
Speaker 2: No THEA and I honestly tell you, I'd like to say, Carla and June, I'm so proud of you because for me, uh, this year, God will increase the level because you're a vision career. No indeed, no supernatural faith. Indeed a kind of paper prepares a great harvest. Per you yourself mission career Kyo.
Speaker 1: So it's a bi.
Speaker 2: Anniversary. The pay prepared time for more great harvest. And we equip ourselves in supernatural faith. Because we carry vision, we are about to transform our nations and last mentoring nothing mentor because we have to preserve and to protect the next generation. Every pastor should carry the same vision and passion. Your Bishop Anitoo Parama prepared now.
Speaker 1: The next generation. That's why June and Carla, I want you to hear this now.
Speaker 2: I know God allows me to be connected to you, butser vision, let's work together to prepare the next generation.
Speaker 1: Jump on Samadi Jan.
Speaker 2: While not in a Banana te vision career a Hue and Carla vision career than you. Jun and Carla and nothing mcgras are Taian and leaders for the next generation. Attila race Nothing leaders is ten times better than us Jampum vision career, band, church and vision again yea, so this is not about us Lam. Indeed, Joshua, it's not just about this generation. Narita jo in twenty years of the bab josh is preparing the one to twenty years of generation next generation Ilene he equipped Joshuayan so twenty years of Mazilla. Some people on Bible jog what I consecrate yourself and you are tablicature and a habitation in a tradition. Not that is to possess the land, because as we possess the land, we become the representative of the kingdom of that until the whole earth.
Speaker 1: Is covered by the glory of God. And promise m.
Speaker 2: My impluence than heaven, my inculturized down heaven la values at loan and Kingdom of Heaven your parama coronam, possession of the lily, change from world. That's the goal, not happen. Okay, I hope you put that. We are preparing for the great harvest worldwide. Evani is to get and we need to carry supernatural paid to do that, Joshua, supernatural patron.
Speaker 1: But they need to carry that vision right And I want you to do to hear this very carefully. It will know you're not.
Speaker 2: Let's get ready to move in partnership with the Holy Spirit. Suggestion that part was aware, Coyo, that we are moving in partnership with the Holy Spirit. And you know one na a year ago COSI la in the pastoric alley bish my endorsement the Holy spirits And now on Holy Spirit. Why I am ready to move in partnership with the Holy Spirit. And I as if I am always ready to move in partner ship with all the spirit getting endorsement of all the spirit when I upon God and the ministry not and family not, and I endorse the Holy Spirit in the indorsh of Holy Spirit. A partner servisue a mission, but the man is shipping scan of the spirit is a real little trying.
Speaker 1: Set. Again my endorse scab the spirit.
Speaker 2: H. So it was a bit of new beginning. Now then we have to learn new way of moving with the Holy Spirit. Yeah, sip you your men, your back on your increasing you in the better partnerships or the spirit well DK aware without the partnership. So then your design experience to the rights and India omega, I just moved in partners ship with the all. Now that there is a partnership with all the spliting it a billion pot a partner nothing that is that is shipping kaya nothing.
Speaker 1: No, you have to learn how to partner with all the speak.
Speaker 2: Una, pray more and okay, after you pray, you invest on your personal development. You need to develop if you want the best, it's to come to your life that much in your personal development, you.
Speaker 1: Needn't put you. Let me pray that my boy putting you need developed in you? I said, but uh you in your many spiritual gifts. The beiligation you know, you know.
Speaker 2: The magamic mo a that was part of that intentional subject in you in Dio Mayarian edition Nibo Mayarian Discipleship cong A lab of intentional.
Speaker 1: You need to be more intentional at.
Speaker 2: This Pakistan and the gavangelize your years later, the reverse tilt after then an aversion lot. I will increase my intentionality to evangelize and to disciple hour ah not become personal development. You need to care for yourself is spiritually your Probably if you want to develop yourself, I would suggest.
Speaker 1: Cred books.
Speaker 2: Because you might challenge pony you award ability. So please carry yourself with spiritually a reading books and my company developed reading books.
Speaker 1: That was number two.
Speaker 2: Associations. Uh gotta be more bad, bat says my street. Both again.
Speaker 1: Gives a man learn you spy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: My right associates, my informal mentoring. The you know, I open a create being pastor. I let them experience what I have. You know, the spiritual uh.
Speaker 2: Association Bourse said, miner you more, mentoring you my last become personal developed. H yet ready for hard work. Yet ready for hard work because it to build something if you want. You are building your network.
Speaker 1: You're building your family.
Speaker 2: Hard work and nothing you you your prayer Milla personal development. Do nothing need to go? You are to work callab nothing die Okay and yeah that was in currently Atta on the two year preserve and progress your family protect Molly progress calla. You have family, but you one in your family and your next Nothing huns your development in family not but you bego development. No, family is pretty well. But and then but the financial aspect of family you love increase. I'm talking about the prioritize family, but should be. Nothing is spiritual, nothing is hour nothing and nothing but the secure your region financially stability. Uh okay, that's a big going natural uh hundred thousands of man jobs supernatural fall.
Speaker 1: Think about you. Listen.
Speaker 2: You might love people nothing okay, never be in love with the crowd. I never get in love with the crowd. I love people, not crowds. It should being put marly not in your person like you about meta Christian about worship. But I'm the woman who knows, but I abuse salven live mind have an abuse. I'm not let have your viewers and indiepo. You abuse viewers and use Uh you need courage to probably that to love people continue today.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now another thing, another point is this, I must must have but the best set to m but you must be ready, uh to be more open to change, be more open to change to previous.
Speaker 1: Because when I get album.
Speaker 2: Neither Mawaiians said to them, I say your best, No young bro, but going on the you're not open for change?
Speaker 1: Uhh h. So last but not that is to stay focused on the vision. Stay focused.
Speaker 2: This anniversary will remind us that we need to stay focused a vision and the vision and then to win social making deciples and the vision and then in my transforming by your vision.
Speaker 1: That was being a strategy but was way for the.
Speaker 2: Solidays, I don't so before I close, I believe the men the best you know you don okay that was and began put and and the best consecrated in symbol p t your art of the hobbinant you know pant After.
Speaker 1: This anniversary.
Speaker 2: And naa, how you doing? We follow our leaders, okay, we obey them and whatever direction that the Holy Spirit is giving us.
Speaker 1: Let's go there, and I promise you it's going to the Promised Land. You super.
Speaker 2: My ownage. Consecrated the challenge and consecrated. Okay, concre the lead the gown off, realist, just get back.
Speaker 1: It is your chance and.
Speaker 2: It's time to go back home. It's time to go back to our affection. And when I'm alan constitation, surrender your pot. You must a religion, a religion, trade a reli. Okay, let's pray Lord Lama for your word.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 2: Today, Lord, get together. We see the vision of the Promised Land. Lord, the best si to we need.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 2: I believe that the old world the best shid to come this happening. Lord, but prepare me, Lord, prepare us to consecrate ourself or we surrender. We submit and we bow down before you. Learn Holy Spirit and your presence will be my guiding protection.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 2: Today I submit my will, my emotions and everything in the Lord. Starting today, I consecrate myself. I hook myself to your presence, to your word and to your supernatural power. Lord. I thank you because you give us the assurance that you will provide every day for us.
Speaker 1: We move into this journey Lord.
Speaker 2: Salama Na Sarah, Nato Masamagandhaka was not universary.
Speaker 1: Lord, and the best is yet to come. I pray for Pastor June and Pastor Carl. Lord.
Speaker 2: I pray that you bless them, empower them, Lord, and most of all, guide them as they lead your people. I pray that they will constantly have the sense of direction toward the promise destiny that you offer them. Bless the whole family, Lord, bless our primary as well and our leaders. And today Lord Marani salamat, so you word, we consecrate ourselfs and we believe for tomorrow, R.
Speaker 1: You will do amazing. Salam a man.
Speaker 3: So I'm being an getting bishop.
Speaker 4: Don you about hooking yourself if you want to see the best, which is God's promise.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're maybe you're asking yourself and maybe you're saying, now.
Speaker 4: Maybe parada, maybe parading to church or maybe parading tc. You know what, the same promise of God that God gave doing chosen people, Yeah, which is the istra lights. It's the same promise that is not just available for us, but also for you. Maybe you're watching here for the first time, You're welcome here, You're always welcome here, and we are saying that the best is not just for us, it's also for you.
Speaker 3: It's also for you.
Speaker 4: The same promise that God has for us, it is also available to you through Jesus Christ, said John chapter fifteen, verse seven. If you abide in me and my words, abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you. See you abide abdi, Bishop Canina, book yourself hooking yourself to God, to Jesus. That means you're consecrating yourself. You consecrate yourself today. You hook yourself today to Jesus Christ. You abide to Jesus Christ today, and he will do amazing things in your life. That is the best that will come, the hope for the future. Hey man, you know, if you abide in Jesus and disconnect because co puck like abideka into something, you must disconnect. Well, what you're abiding to now right You cannot abide to one thing and abide to another thing, abide to the one trend that.
Speaker 3: Is pulling you apart.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's what's happening in our lives because we try to abide do in the world. We try to abide doing so what we will love, what we want, what we desire, and we also try to abide in Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: And that's why our lives is like pulling apart.
Speaker 4: As you see rym bohin aanten and God is saying, it's abide in me. Abide in me and you will see the more. You will see the promised land, you will see the hope of the future.
Speaker 3: That is what God wants for your life. If you want to.
Speaker 4: Abide in Jesus Christ, you need to discontinue, disconnect from what it is that is trying to pull you apart from Jesus.
Speaker 3: And what is that and that is sin.
Speaker 4: God wants us to abide in Him. But God wants us to let go of our sinful life.
Speaker 3: But here's the good news.
Speaker 4: Sabi doing some my first courage and chapter fifteen, verse three, for what I received, I passed on to you. This is the good news that Christ died for our sins. According to the scriptures, Jesus died for our sins so that we will no longer hold on or maybe young sin will have no longer hold onto us, and we will have this freedom to choose God to abide in Jesus Christ. And that is what we are offering this morning to you, this afternoon to you. Now it's not religion, it's not church membership, but it's about relationship with Jesus Christ, abiding in Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: And if that is you, if that is.
Speaker 4: You, you're saying, no, I want that promises. Well, I want to abide in Jesus, but my other life is trying to pull me apart.
Speaker 3: You know, Sabai is a John.
Speaker 4: Thy sixteenth that if you just believe in Jesus as he died for you, and you will not perish, you will not be pulled apart by this sin.
Speaker 3: What do you need to do? Just believe in Jesus. Just believe in Jesus, putting your trust in Jesus. So this morning, if.
Speaker 4: You're here, you're wanting you want that hope, You want that best to come in your life. You want to have that life with Jesus abiding, hooking yourself with Jesus.
Speaker 3: Just believe right now, and okay, I'm gonna go in pas.
Speaker 2: Just believe.
Speaker 3: Just believe, and you know you believe them.
Speaker 4: It's coming from your heart, It's coming from with deep within you. And I want you to do this at a count of three. You know, if you want to believe, really you want to trust in God, you want to put your hope in God, let that feeling just come out of you. Let that feeling just turn into action. Right now, I'm going to count one to three.
Speaker 3: Wherever you are.
Speaker 4: I don't know where you are. Maybe you're at your home right now, maybe it's a bit bay more. You're watching this. Somebody invited you the countter of three. I want you to raise up your hands and make what you're feeling more real.
Speaker 3: Iman the count of three. Wherever you are.
Speaker 4: You know, actually, if you're sitting next to somebody that you feel like they want to raise up their hands right now and just give them comfort, it's okay. Just lay down your life to Jesus. Just raise up your hands and just believe. One Jesus loves you. And two it's not an accident that you're watching this. And three, just raise up your hands right now. Wherever you are, come on, just raise up your hands, Just raise up your hands, and just say in your heart, that is me, pastor, that is me Jesus.
Speaker 3: I want to believe in you, and I want to pray for you. I want you to pray this prayer with me. What is this prayer? Simple prayer, just saying, Lord, I want to trust in you. Lord.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm letting go of my sins and I'm believing that you died for my sins.
Speaker 3: That from this day on live in my life. You are my Lord and you are my savior. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Church?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: And if you're sitting next to somebody who raise up their hands, could you please pray along with us? Come on, let's pray. Follow after me Lord, and I'm in Copoa.
Speaker 3: And I'm in Copoko.
Speaker 4: Laho. Then Madeka Barko barasaka sabuko saous Amen, Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen, thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.