Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Oh and it is a great awakening in America. There's not been a moment like it in my young lifetime anyway, and you see it on display in so many ways each day, so we'll continue to celebrate it. Today's fresh example has to be the funeral, right, the funeral of Jimmy Carter. And who would have thought that one of his greatest acts of service to the nation would be his funeral, because it emerges with these images of Obama and Trump just sitting as close to each other as teenagers on a date, and they're yucking it up and they're obviously having fun, and they appear to like each other, and that's just great for America, no matter what they were talking about, that's great for America. And then even better, well can't say I was a contrast with the front row where he had when the then comes in Joe Biden and Joe Biden with her and they sit down next to the already seated Kamala Harrison Doug the Bruiser. There's just nothing between them. I mean, they're both so obviously trying to communicate how much they dislike each other. It was a remarkable thing to see. And then the look that Kamala Harris had on her face when she hears this something behind her and she tears around and she sees Obama yucking it up with Trump. I mean, it's just it's a beautiful thing to behold. So lots happening there, obviously now in California, even in Los Angeles, so a lot of lefties, their eyes are being open to just the undeniable reality that leftist rule leads to ruin some places sooner, some places later, some places quicker, some pace, places slower, but always every place, and it's because the ideas are so waffled they don't work. And so you see it in Colorado, right with all the bad stuff that's happening here. The process is very fast here, but it's slower than it would be because Colorado has so many natural advantages, starting with being one of the most beautiful places in the world. So the Left can't ruin this place as quickly as it ruins Saya, Chicago or in La but it's ruining it, which leads us to the state of the state. And we're having some fun with that because Polus is big theme. Because he wants to run for president. Tomagya, I want a quarterback to Broncos Sunday, and I have a better chance of being the Broncos quarterback on Sunday than he has to being president. Because he wants to run for president, he knows what some of his big problems are. And some of his big problems are things like, yeah, telling people you put this new experimental medicine in your veins, or you lose your state job, you lose your ability to support your family, or yeah, we're shutting down the churches, but those dope stores, they're essential businesses. So he's got a whole bunch of problems. So he now wants to build himself as the freedom guy. So today we have the Free State of Colorado over and over and over again, kind of a cheap ripoff of DeSantis. So we're having fun with it. So you fill in this blank the free State of Colorado unless what goes in that blank for me, it would start with unless you're a Christian who wants to practice your faith. Ask Jack Phillips. So unless you're a parent, does want your little boy to be turned into a little girl by the school? A little girl turned into a little boy? You know, you're the free state of Colorado. Unless you want to carry a common firearm for self defense? You know, so they the list is long, but i'd love yours. I love the texture. You said. Yeah, unless you don't want your livestock to be eaten by wolves. Dan Michelle didn't go because she didn't want to sit by Trump. I think that's probably true. I think that's probably the winning answer. And I think that once again she hurts herself with that. You think that's it, Ryan, You think that's why she stiffed Carter? It may have been.
Speaker 2: I just like that what it presented was probably an opportunity we might not otherwise have seen. And that is the former president Barack Obama sitting directly next to President Trump and they're having a good time.
Speaker 1: Like I said, what an amazing visual that is for the world, tremendous for the country. And but if she is there, Yeah, there's no way Obama does that.
Speaker 3: No, he for multiple reasons.
Speaker 1: Obama read the Lorena Bobbitt's stories right, there is no way he does that. By the way, I met Bobbit, what was his name, John Wayne? John Wayne, interviewed Bobbit, got a picture with him somewhere. I don't think we'll put that on the website. But yeah, okay, yeah, but yeah, so no, there's no way you see that moment if she is there with Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: For one, they would be sitting as it was staged. It'd be Barack, Michelle, Donald Melania in that order. So yeah, Michelle and have been between the two of them.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, then, good point. Maybe he made her stay home. Because let's face it right now, if you're a Democrat and you've got any potential criminal exposure at all, and I'm not saying that Barack Obama's committed in crimes, I'm not saying that at all. But you want Donald Trump as your friend, you know what I mean? I mean, because you've just had You've just had the left throw with Obama's blessing. I'm sure in implicit ways. He sure wasn't out there criticizing it. You've just had the left risk the very foundation of this country to try to jail a political opponent and guess what he won, And so now he's in power and he's got the Justice Department. If you're a Democrat who has actually committed crimes, and I don't know if Obama has, you would want Donald Trump to like you?
Speaker 3: Do you think on some level?
Speaker 2: And I'm going to sound very naive with this, but there are only now three living presidents. For I guess with w who will serve the two terms. W's got his family reasons, I think for disliking Trump. But Clinton on some level is face a lot of that kind of scrutiny from with in the impeachment, et cetera. For Barack Obama to know that Donald Trump and do it all of what you just said, the law fair did everything overcame it won an election, won the popular vote. Do you think at some point? Broxays, you know what I respect this guy?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's what I opened the show with, right, which is we had a couple of profound truths in the show today, and I don't do those often, but those are statements of absolute, profound, undeniable truth that no reasonable person could disagree with. And one was just that one right, and that was that. Right Now, as Donald Trump assumes office, he is one hundred times more respected, and he is one hundred and fifty times more respected by his opponents because of what he has overcome. It's almost biblical. It's certainly mythical when you have somebody who's had the full weight of the administration misusing the Justice Department to go after him. He has survived the coup attempt, he survived two assassination attempts, one clearly miraculously at that point. Yeah, I do think, whether it's Obama or anybody else, and whether they'll say it or not, that they have just got a hundred times more respect for him than when he took office back in twenty seventeen. Is there anybody who disagree with that? And that bodes well? Right, that boats well for America in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, it gives me a spring in my step, Dan, as I prepare to attend the inauguration that I am Oh, you're going, We're going to be there and going to call it back into the show. Why didn't you tell me that I thought I did, when I don't know, maybe I didn't. I told Kelly. But yeah, I'm going to be there live on Monday and hopefully with some call ins for you on this program.
Speaker 1: Right up there on the stage right which all.
Speaker 2: John Fabrigatory and I. It's gonna be like a Buddy film. We're going to show up and see what happens coming. I'm going to be excited, well excited to be there. But Dan, I cannot tell you how much more comfortable and confident and relaxed I am about the upcoming Trump in the sense of I believe that Donald Trump knows what he's doing, knows the lay of the land, knows who he can trust, knows who he can't, knows who he wants in power with him in his cabinet. Trump two point oh to me is going to be infinitely more effective than his first term.
Speaker 1: Well, there is no It's going to be historically effective. It already is. And that's why this is the greatest opportunity in my lifetime anyway, for the world to move forward in a dramatic positive way. And that's why Donald Trump's in the greatest danger he's ever been in because right now you can be certain you have so many enemies out there, so many bad actors. You've got nation state enemies, who are probably planning his demise as we speak. So that doesn't mean they're going to succeed. We pray to God they don't. But we've got to be realistic about the fact that because he is already doing so much good, and he's in a position to do so much more good in the next four years. Yeah, evil has not stood by. Evil has already tried to kill him twice. So we just pray to God that he continues to survive, because, yeah, we are on the verge of something tremendous. We're living through it already. So getting back to Colorado's a free state unless here's another good one from a Texter, the free state of Colorado unless you're a family wants cheap eggs. Another great example, right, Dan, did you represent John Wayne Bobbitt in his catastrophic injury case? I did not. I cut that one loose. Oh can you imagine that closing argument. Oh my goodness, Oh my good yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah. So hey, it's the free state of Colorado unlesson, by the way, if you just joined us, thank you. We're mocking Polus's repeated refrained today in the State of the state, calling this the free state of Colorado right from the guy who closed down churches and ordered dope dealers were essential businesses eight five five four zero five eight two five five the Free State of Colorado unless fill in the blank. You're on the Dan Capitla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: That again, you didn't see a particularly one grading between the first couple and the second couple. But again, we are at a funeral, so one has to take that into account when trying to read the body language for the individuals there.
Speaker 1: Why did you mention it? You mentioned it because it was obvious what was happening. They were all that, the bidens, the harrises. They wanted the world to see that they despise each other. I mean, they knew they were on camera, they knew they were on worldwide TV. Yeah. I think they made it very clear, and that's why Tapper mentioned it. But I just think that sounds hilarious. You know that golf tournament voice. It's got about a three footer here. The freedom of the world's at stake. Oh ye did noon and noon and noon? Now this this was you gotta see the video if you haven't seen it yet. At work today you got to see the video when you get home. It's some of the greatest video ever for America. You know, Obama and Trump sitting just just so close to each other and they're laughing and they're having fun together. It's just great for the country. You see. And then the look on Harris's face when she turns around and sees them laughing together. It's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's not lost on me. With a Caddy Shack reference. Dan, you were part of the even Scholarship. You said it many times. Oh, yes, but that the main character is named Danny Noon Noon And I want to know, Yeah, you guys are roughly the same age. Are there similarities between you and the Danny Newton character.
Speaker 1: It is so striking in my understanding. And I haven't had the chance to ask Bill Murray about this because I don't know them. But my understanding is that that movie Caddy Shack is based on the Caddy Scholarship program that I got the Evan Scholarship, because what I'm told is and I didn't know his brother either, but I'm told his brother was a caddy in the Chicago area. I was North Side at about the same time I was caddying and that he competed for the Evan Scholarship. That's what I'm told. I don't know if it's true, but the similarities are stunning, you know, as a guy who caddied for years, and just a quick programming note if you have a kid who's looking for a summer job, and the greatest college scholarship available anywhere in the world called the Evans Scholarship, named after Chick Evans, who was the Tiger Woods of his day, but didn't take the prize money, put it all into a fund to send caddies to college, to send you know, working class kids to college. And so this great scholarship program continues today, including in Colorado. So you know, have your kids look into caddying and then they'd have a shot at winning that scholarship. But yeah, the similarities right down to his girl friend looked like exactly like the girl I was dating back in my cat of years. And yes, it was amazing. Not everything in the movie exactly the same, but awful lot of truths, like we didn't have gophers, we had wild rabbit dogs and it was a beautiful country club. But we had characters, man, we had mobsters, we had dirty politicians. We had some really nice, cool guys. But you know when my heart was broken, Ryne, just because my naivete was when, oh, I can't tell the story. I'm sorry that that's the worst possible. I can't know. It's just occurred to me. One of the people involved is a public figure a lot. It's a true story, but I wouldn't want to do it. Figure I assume alive. Oh but all I'm saying, let me put it this way without getting into too much detail. She was a younger, like twenties, early thirties, beautiful woman, well well known in Chicago, very very whole, some reputation, everything else, public figure. And I'm out parking cars at the country club one night and I go over behind a row somewhere near the trees, and she's just over there going at it with one of the married members, and I just I'm just like, oh, my lord, I've seen too much.
Speaker 3: So there was a little Danny Noonan.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh listen, real world, way beyond Caddyshack, really light years beyond caddy Shack. Yeah yeah, yeah, So but what a great movie. Had that movie on when Joe was born? Because Amy had a really hard labor. She is tough and yeah, so we had that movie on and we're watching it, and then all of a sudden, fortunately Joe arrived nice and healthy. But while Caddyshack is airing, I don't think that was a coincidence. He went on to be a very good caddy. There you go, Joe did. Yeah, I credit Caddyshack with Joe's healthy birth. Is a great point. It will relax you. All right. We got a lot to talk about Polist today. It's hilarious. State of the state. His marketing people or whatever are telling him free state of Colorado. So that was his mantra, and so it's obviously backwards right under him. So we're just doing a free state of Colorado unless things. So, how would you fill in that blank and some of the obvious ones? Right, unless you know you don't want to take an experimental medicine, Yeah, free state of Colorado, because Jared Polis will fire you from your government job if you don't take the medicine. He wants you to free state of Colorado. Unless you're a Christian who wants to practice their faith. Ask Jack Phillips, So what would you fill in their text? Or a great point, free State of Colorado unless you don't want your livestock eaten by wolves, the free state of Colorado. Or the person who killed multiple people in I seventy gets his sentence commuted. That that's a great point, yeah, or free state of Colorado. If you are a mass roadway killer, then it's the free State of Colorado, because the governor is going to step in and get you out of jail a way early, if Kim Kardashian whispers in his head.
Speaker 2: Of course, obviously, on a more practical and annoying level for us consumers out there, I would say free State of Colorado unless you want grocery bags at King Soupers.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful one and such a practical thing right where where your life is made harder for no tangible benefit. It is just it is just another way you have to be subservient to the left. Dan, Free state of Colorado, unless you're assist gender pro life Christian father praying in front of planned parenthood, beautifully said.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 1: I think you misunderstood. He was saying, fee State of Colorado, Fee State of Colorado, Dan, Free State of Colorado. Unless you want a toilet that works, or a reasonably priced catalytic converter go to the Free State of Wyoming for both different topic Texter Dan I also kept Malania during the funeral service and wondered what she was thinking about that from Andy, those are deep thoughts, you know, this is this is just one of the countless great things about Trump's victory. Is you think of Malania Trump and all she has suffered, and the fact that Donald Trump then wins, and so her husband is spared jail. Her husband is spared. You know that the financial destruction they were trying to impose on him, they end up on top. They get to go to the White House again, even though I doubt she'll live there that often. I mean, I just feel really good for her on that. When we come back, Hey, we'll continue to talk about this. It's also much fun. I want to talk to you about something you're not going to hear discussed anywhere else, and it is really really important to you. And there's something going on at the legislature, and if the legislature does what it appears ready to do, it is really really going to put you in danger. It's going to make your life worse in ways you may never even know. And the best part about all this. You'll probably disagree with me on this, but it's very important that you know about it because I am right on this and I know of what I speak, and you need to know about this issue and can consider getting involved because if the legislature does what it intends, Democrat, Republican, unaffiliated, it's going to hurt everybody.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dan Kapla Show, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Before we get to that, I want to deliver on the teas from the last segment and preview a topic you're not going to hear about anywhere else, but it is truly vital to your well being the well being of your family in Colorado. I'll get into it in more detail after we talk with Alicia Garcia about thisosteris obviously unconstitutional gun grab underway at the state legislature in this newly started session. But here's the heads up, and that is the judiciary in Colorado right now, meaning all the judges and the support staff and everything else, is dramatically underfunded and they need a lot more money in a hurry for a lot more judges. And if they don't get it, it is likely to harm you and your family in some way at some point in time, in ways that you may never even know. I'm just here to tell you it is a true crisis, and no matter what party you're a member of, no matter what walk of life, this matters gravely to you. So I want to bring the issue to your attention, hoping you get involved with legislators, etc. Because on the current track, the legislature is poised to deny the judiciary what it needs, and that would be enormously harmful to you, to this state as a whole. So let me get into that in a couple of minutes. But so glad to have Alicia with us, because Alicia, we were talking about this on the show yesterday as the news broke, and I pulled up Senate Bill three and went through it because I had to read the language myself, because I thought even these far left Colorado Democrats couldn't be this whack, but they are, you know, And tell me, if you read this bill the same way, it would outlaw detachable magazines. So say, you know, so many of us who just have this routine common use, you know, firearm. We have a handgun and it has a detachable magazine. All of a sudden, you wouldn't be able to buy those anymore. If you have them right now, you could keep them, oh thank you, Jerrypoas, but you wouldn't be able to buy them anymore, Alicia, I might reading.
Speaker 5: That bill right, Yeah, Dan, you absolutely are. So it's basically any firearm with a detactable magazine. For people out there that understand firearms, you realize that most semi automatic weapons were guns.
Speaker 6: I know people get really hurt when I say weapons when I'm referring.
Speaker 5: To firearms, but it would basically take out seventy to ninety percent of the guns that are in common use in Colorado, much less the United States right now. And so the language says gas operated handguns and or AR pistol shotguns with detachable.
Speaker 6: Magazine, which would include common.
Speaker 5: Ar fifteens aks shotguns with you know, mag said, and that would you know that infringes on so many rights that we have. Not only is just the right to self defense, but I think people have gotten so accustomed to explaining as to why we're allowed to have firearms that they forgot that we shouldn't have to explain in the right place.
Speaker 6: This is something that should be an eight as a.
Speaker 5: Human that you have the human right to defend yourself from anybody who would intend to harm.
Speaker 6: You, and your way of doing.
Speaker 5: That should not be up for debate by any politician, especially those that are protected by these same types of firearms.
Speaker 1: And you make such a great point, which is to trying to get us to fall into this trap of having to justify our right to our constitutional right. I mean, it's bizarre, but listen, when you've got the left in charge, you have to fight this, and then you have to go to court and Alicia might take on this is if this bizarre act Senate Bill three ever became law, a court would enjoin it, probably within two minutes of the bill being signed. It's so obviously unconstitutional.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think they care about that. I think that these people have gotten to the point where they have no regard for the oaths and the duties that they have. They are exercising their own personal biases. And unfortunately, we have Senator Tom Fullivan whose entire senatorial career is based upon his anti gun bias. That has been his narrative as to why he is involved in these types of things.
Speaker 6: So it's very important.
Speaker 5: To point out that these people people are not exercising what's in the best interest of public safety. They're exercising what they're basing. They're basing their grudges on due to unfortunate events that have happened when bad people.
Speaker 1: Do bad things.
Speaker 5: And Colorado and the people of Colorado, especially gun shops in the gun community, have become the you know, the whipping boy for their grief.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're talking about Tom Sullivan, I mean my view on that is, and I represent a lot of parents who had their children killed. I will never be critical of I will just never be critical of a parent who has suffered the loss of a child because it's just the worst thing that could ever happen, right to anybody. And yeah, I can't even wrap my mind around it. But when it comes to the policy involved, when it comes to the policy involved, the bottom line is, as a matter of public policy, we can never allow what he wants to become law to become law right because it would take away the common right of self defense. I mean, this isn't some law to outlaw bazoukas, you know, this is a law of the very common Like I and so many other people. Right, we just have these basic nine millimeter handguns and they have this detachable magazine, and you need it in order to protect yourself because you know, in Jared Polos's world, in the lefts world, what you're reduced to a revolver, you know, when anybody conducting a home invasion is virtually certain to have, you know, a semi auto with a detachable clip. I mean, how do you defend yourself if you're limited to you know, six bullets in a cylinder chamber.
Speaker 5: Let's look at the video that we've seen countless times on national and local news of the invasion of the apartment complex.
Speaker 1: In a world great point.
Speaker 6: Look at the guns that they were representing.
Speaker 1: They had.
Speaker 5: They had heavy duty metal, American heavy metal, they had aks, they had all kinds of things. And I don't think anybody that was in the video was adult enough to have those things or given those things by a gun shop or you know, ask them.
Speaker 6: If they followed any of those laws. And those poor people that were.
Speaker 5: In that building, defenseless, were swayed to whoever is controlling the firepower. And unfortunately, guns are the only thing that stands between you know, being forced.
Speaker 6: And being asked, and right now they.
Speaker 5: Are taking the liberty to play to people's emotions and saying, you know, these these tools, they're they're you know, they are tools of mass destruction. They're they're these awful tools. Let me put it to you this way. If these tools are so awful, why do they need them to protect themselves with them? You know, why do we protect politicians and I mean electronics and money with firepower? And yet you feel that our lives aren't valuable enough that we aren't owed the same ability to do so for our children and for our family. And when we're talking about magazine said handguns, and you know, magazine said any type of firearm. What about let's talk.
Speaker 6: About why these guns are important and who they're important to.
Speaker 5: They're not just tools used by people like you and me. They're used by the elderly, they're used by handicapped. They're used by people that that is their greatest effort to make sure that they are not abuse, raped, beaten, being murdered, because that's the abilities they have. And when you take those choices away from people, what you're doing is taking away their opportunity to stay alive.
Speaker 1: You really are And if.
Speaker 5: They're sitting there saying that it's about the people, and it's about the greater public safety. Well what about the three million people that the CDC says defend.
Speaker 6: Themselves every year with a handgun?
Speaker 1: And our people, they beautifully said. And what I'd bring it back to, Alicia, as we have to close for today, is where you started, which is they don't They don't have that right to impose that, whether somebody thinks it's good public policy or not. And it's horrible public policing for the reasons you said, they don't have that right. There's a constitutional right to possess common use type firearms, and a simple side arm with a detachable magazine is as common use as against. Alicia, thank you so much. How do people follow you on social or otherwise?
Speaker 5: You can find me on x platform at Boomstick Babe. You can find me on my website Boomstickbabe dot com, on Instagram at the Boomstick Babe. You can email me at Alicia at boomstick Babe dot com. Feel free to support me and help me. I really appreciate you guys having me on your show today.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, Alicia. Look forward to the next conversation when we come back, you're happy to follow up on that as well. We're having some fun with Polus's latest deception in his State of the State today, where he kept saying the Free State of Colorado, like he's mister freedom right, Okay, put this medicine in your veins, or you lose your state job and can't feed your family. But the Free State of Colorado unless how do you fill in that blank? I say, unless you're a Christian who wants to practice your faith. Ask Jack Phillips and I'll come back and I'll give you some more detail on this big mistake the legislature is about to make, and it's about to underfund the judiciary, and I just want to explain forty years in the courts how that is a real threat to you and your family. You're on the Dan Capitlas.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: So unless fill in the blank. We've had some great texts on that. Right, unless you're a fun rancher who doesn't want your livestyle eaten by wolves, Free State of Freedom. Unless you want cheap eggs, you know that the great State of Freedom. Unless you're a Christian who wants to practice your Christian faith the faith, asked Jack Phillips about that. So, yeah, Jared polus is a theme today of the state of the state, the free state of Colorado. Yeah unless, yeah, you're free in Colorado to do exactly what Jared Police wants you to do and nothing more, nothing less. They've made that clear in so many different ways. The ultimate one, of course, as a texture pointed out, is you know, the free state of Colorado unless you don't want to put experimental medicine into your veins. But Jared Paula says, if you won't do that, you're going to lose your state job, you can't feed your family. So he has been the direct opposite of that. So we're having some fun with that today. You know, the US Supreme Court just denied, as you've probably heard, President Trump's effort to stop this obscene and abusive sentencing of him tomorrow, and so it will move forward. And I'm as certain as I've ever been about any case in history that the convictions and I put that in quotes, since his whole thing was a sham, that the convictions will be overturned, but the sentencing will move forward. Tomorrow, And the irony, of course, is that it will just hurt the left further and help Trump more because, as we said at the time, these charges, these wrongful charges are brought against him obviously politically motivated. This will help Donald Trump, it will hurt the left, it will help Trump win. Very sorry you had to go through it and be put through that abuse, and it's a horrible thing for America. But Trump will end up winning in large part because they pursued these wrongful charges against him, because Americans don't want to live in a Banana republic. So what will happen with this wrongful sentencing of him tomorrow is Americans will be reminded why they don't want the left in power. And President Trump, i expect, will handle it very well. He's meeting with governors at mar A Lago tonight and appears to be from what I can tell from the closed caption, and appears to be staying focused on the issues, etc. I'm sure he'll address this in there somewhere. He's only human and what's been done to him here is so wrongful. But again, fully expect these convictions will eventually be overturned and this again will backfire on the left. So we'll get back to some more of those great texts the Free State of Colorado, unless but I do want to alert you to this issue, and that is I'll work off a really superbly documented piece in Colorado Politics by Michael Carlic Colorado Lawmakers suggests Chief Justice's request for new judges may be non starter. And I know this may sound like an eyeglazer to you, but I've got to tell you this is a really big deal to you and to everybody else in Colorado because if our judiciary, if our judiciary isn't able to function at the level it needs to, it threatens all of us in multiple ways. And because, ultimately, listen, all of our personal freedom, like your freedom to be to go home tonight rather to jail, your freedom to hold on to your property rather than have it wrongfully taken. Your freedom in every meaningful respect, is dependent upon a functioning judiciary. And I'm just here to tell you, you know, I've spent forty years in the court. When I try the case last month, and I'm about to try a bunch of more cases, I'm just telling you that the Colorado Judiciary is so understaffed and so overworked. It is amazing we even have judges right now because they are so overworked, and it's making it very hard to keep judges. It's making it very hard to attract new judges. And not only do we need enough, you want to keep the quality at the highest possible level, right because these are the people with the power to make these ultimate life and death decisions, and you just want the best you can get, and you want enough of them. So it's just suicide for this state to not fully fund the judiciary. And they're just asking for another thirty judges over a couple of years. And I'm just telling you, I know you're working hard. I bet I know how hard I work. I'm just telling you there are a few people out there who work as hard as these judges. And I'm not saying I've loved every ruling in every case I've ever seen, and I'm sure you haven't. But that's not the point here. The point here is you've got to have a functioning judiciary and you've got to be able to keep and attract great new talent. And we're just killing ourselves if we let this fall apart. So just put it on your radar. Maybe read Carlik's piece, pay attention to it, think about calling your legislator because this is going to be so stupid if the legislature doesn't give the judiciary what it's asking for here. And yeah, so let's let's hope they get it right, but it looks like they're on track right now to get it wrong. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. And I understand, we've got this budget crisis. We've got this budget crisis because the Left is leading the stake to ruin. Just because you have a budget crisis, I mean, you wouldn't say, Okay, we're going to shut off our water filtration plants, or we're not going to build new water filtration plants that we need, or we're not going to have police that we need, or we're not going to have fire that we need. Having enough judges and keeping the quality up is it's just every bit as important as all of that. So just give it some thought. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five techs d A N five seven seven three nine. Ryan, do you have a favorite of the Free State of Colorado? Unless do you have a favorite.
Speaker 2: There there your example of on the roads with the lawsuit against the big eighteen wheeler out of control. You know anybody else does that, but can Gard Kardashian puts in a call for you, right, you know that's the most egregious example, the most annoying example.
Speaker 1: I think the eggs the egg and of course Jared Polus telling you, no, you got to stick this medicine in your veins or we're firing you. You're losing your steak job, your ability to feed your family. Right, So what a phony. It's just a consummate phony. But give us fun topic today. We didn't have enough time to talk sports. Please don't bet on this. Even though I'm write a scary amount of the time, I've got to believe Notre Dame's gonna win big tonight in Ohio State. Tomorrow we'll talk more about that. Thanks for being here, Ryan Kelly, join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.