Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donnie Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. Let's go baby. Wednesday June eighteenth. Well, nope, not anymore to Thursday, June nineteenth. I forgot. I was looking at the top of the rundown and says that date. I was looking at my clock that says another date. Everything's all over the place. Yeah, I mean it is still Wednesday for us. Okay, it is twelve ten am on Thursday, but still Wednesday for us. Now, I need you guys to know that every Wednesday are the worst days for me. And what I mean by that is what was that.
Speaker 2: I'm just prepping the viewers just the terrible thing you're about to tell.
Speaker 1: Him, because I go over and I do commentary at the Venetian for the Venetian Poker Live cash game that is hosted by Jean Blond and Brian Oakin.
Speaker 2: It's the World Series of Pokemon. It might be there.
Speaker 1: My I love doing it over there, don't get me wrong. I just I come back here and I feel like I missed everything for the whole day, and I just feel like I'm struggling to catch up and figure out what the heck is going on. So I feel it, I know, but I feel like I come into this going through the rundown like I'm just flying blind.
Speaker 2: Should be the host?
Speaker 1: You can try being the host, but that would probably be bad.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: We'll probably start with you know, seventeen some some freaking water Challenge, the Kangaroo Food Challenge, and then you know, a top seven list of something ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Top five players and not winning brys but also eligible for the proco Hoole Fight.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't coming back coming up after this.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. On today's show, Clemens Reuter wins the fifteen hundred dollars Monster Stack. There are two players remaining in the ten k Ras. When it comes to this ten k Ras, I kind of don't even want to talk about it today. Okay, we'll kind of just skip it and we'll throw it in tomorrow because listen, if they get a winner, we're just gonna like quickly mention it and then we're gonna move on. So I kind of want to give it its due, so we'll just kind of kick that one ahead an episode it because this is a championship event, right, so you know that one's worthy talking about twenty nine remain in the twenty five k PLO High Roller, thirty three remain rights right now playing pretty fast and the fifteen hundred dollars no limit, hold them freeze out. The Seniors Championship bagged up for the day. Two hundred and two players remain. The millionaire Maker is underway. We had a bet on the million Maker right at over twelve thousand. I hadn't that, I think so, And then of course we got to hit on what else is going on here at the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker, and Tim wrote down we have a community cards segment?
Speaker 2: Is that real?
Speaker 1: Is that real? I mean I wasn't here all days. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell you. If you love poker but you don't want to spend a dime, and I really do mean it. If you don't want to spend a dime but you want to play poker, then check out play poker gro It is the home of free online poker. It's super easy to jump into. It takes only a few seconds to get there, sign up, and then ultimately get into a game. It does actually feel like real poker. I sat on there today, played for a little while, and then everyone quit the game. I don't know why. Too good, I mean, I honestly, I guess I was just too good. Real players, real hands, real fun. They got ring games, they have tournaments. They also have sit and goes. It's all on Play Poker, gro hit up, Playpoker go dot com, or grab the app on iOS or Android and we will see you at the tables. The Monster stack Baby and twenty entries began this fifteen hundred dollars buying tournament. Clemens Reuter a twenty five K fantasy player. Clemens Reuter, Yeah, he's twenty five kent I think pads this team go to twenty five K fantasy dot Com. He's on like what's it the Handsome Horses or something something like that.
Speaker 2: Is he there?
Speaker 1: He was? He's on somebody's team for one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Well he's he's liaison. There you go.
Speaker 1: That's Andrew Ostepchenko's team. And Frederick Norman.
Speaker 2: Who drops Clemens Rouyder. What's a Clemens roy exactly?
Speaker 1: And he won the damn monster second. It's like one hundred and seventy five points to win that tournament too, which is which is wild first gold bracelet for Reuter. He won one point two million dollars. His earnings. His career tournament earnings climb to almost four point six million dollars. Only his second live wine, which is pretty crazy. He won to No Him A Hold Him Event apt Type for one hundred and twenty two thousand dollars back in twenty twenty four. So last year some of his other biggest scores sixth in the WSP Paradise twenty five KGG Millions high Roller Championship for four hundred and sixty three thousand dollars, a third place in Triton JJ's forty K Mystery Bounty for four hundred and forty one K. I'm assuming that also came with some mystery bounty money too, so that that prize is probably a bit boosted. I've said it before, I will say it again. We need to start tracking mystery bounties and all bounty prizes and they should go unhended. That should happen. I don't know why it's not get You have to like pay taxes on it and it goes all into the system, so why not just send it all through.
Speaker 2: Well, it's depending on the size of the tournament, it could be difficult to track.
Speaker 1: Why can it be difficult to track, It's all tracked. You have to get paid.
Speaker 2: Out the track in the terms of submitting results to the hand of marble cod player or anything like that. And it's gonna look funky, right, Like, let's think of the mister million. It's Haylo Montoya. Maybe he's the second player out in the tournament, and he's his prize is going to be a million, one thousand and you know two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what. You need to have multiple columns. You need to have prize, bounty prize, and then total prize, just like they do online. And then you should be able to sort through each one. It defaults to sort by the prize school. Then you have the bounty prize there. Then you also have the total price, so you can see who won the most money in the tournament. Right, you can also see who won the big the big bounties. You know, it should it should just all be there. This is twenty twenty five. We have all this sort of stuff, especially when it comes to the WSOP because it's all just in the app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just all there, so it should all just be built in. I see no reason for it. We should start tracking that on the pgt' And then you know what hend him up should also do is they should have a separate bounty leader board.
Speaker 2: That's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 1: You know, because then you can see like, oh, well, this guy's won seven million in bounty prizes alone. You know, that would make sure pretty cool exactly. So that's that's what we need to do.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Clemens rider one million, two hundred and four thousand dollars for the win. David uvead off second place for eight hundred two thousand dollars, came into the final table as the chip leader. They got their heads up play and Uvedov had a really big chip lead, but Reuter fought all the way back. He ended up getting a big chip lead and then ultimately went on to win the thing. Ash Gupta, your boy crew, who you told me that Jeff Platt and Brnhanks were calling an Indian player.
Speaker 2: But he's damn right, he's down right, he's ausy, he said to him. Look our buyer rider last night I asked he and I go, who do you need buyers Freakers. I need one the one seat, the four scene, the six seeds. I go, oh, okay, one seat, Yeah, Ash, I know Ashley, welcome back home. He goes to give the buyer sheet to Ash, and Ashes like, just give it to Tim here can fill everything. He knows me. But yeah, we used to. We used to rumble back in the days, a good old Crown casino, you know, mixed games and the Nom and Howardam tournaments. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we do a little sidetracked for a second. Okay, I got a text message this morning that said Ozzie millions is coming back.
Speaker 2: Where's that from? What reveal the sauce?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to reveal the source because I don't know if they want me to put it out there. But I got the text message. It's from someone you know.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: But here's my thing is that I I put a little question mark on it, yep, and I tried to look online. I didn't see anything.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that you and I have talked about it on the podcast, you know, many episodes ago, how it could possibly be coming back. There was some stuff about a guy down in Australia for like a news site or a podcast who was saying they already started running satellite. So I don't know where this news came from today some kind I guess I'm kind of asking you. You you're the resident Aussie. Have you heard anything? Is there anything out there?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything. Now, I'm gonna preface by saying I don't see this coming back anytime, sir. And the poker regulations in Melbourne are very difficult. You're can only play two hours, You've got to get up, you've got to go outside. They shut the tables down. It's not a fun environment to play poker in now. Is there some government regulations, legislation changing? You know, we have a lot of uzzy listeners, so maybe they can send us an email podcast to poke go give us a bit more information. But if we're talking say January, you know, the normal time stuff of the Uzzie millions, January twenty twenty six, With what I've known about the current state of poker and victoria in Melbourne, no chance. But are you telling me that the brand is moving to a different state? We heading up north, we heading up to New South Wales, we heading up to Sydney, or going even norther, norther whatever, Queensland, Gold Coast, Brisbane. Right, Okay, maybe that's a possibility, but I'm going to guess that. You know, Crown owns the trademark for the Jazzi millions and Crown does have other properties, so that's probably the only way we see a return. I'll tell you what though, w has a pretty good stranglehold in Sydney with their seven k WPT Australia main event. You remember who won that, No, wasn't it James Obs? It was James Us. Yeah, and then apl is probably the biggest tour in Australia right now. Pub poker feeder system into like a tour that's kind of absolutely everywhere to kind of taking over. So Oziemli is just to come out with nothing else no feeder systems would be pretty difficult. And I don't see it happening in Melbourne now. If we want to talk a different state, then yeah, that could be a possibility. January is tight. Would have to see, but man, I hope it comes back. I hope it comes back, and I hope it comes back to Crown because I goddamn love that place.
Speaker 1: So that's ask grouped a third place and then that caused the jumping off point there six hundred and four k for Tim's mate Ivan Ubin plays around town quite a bit. Four uner and fifty eight thousand dollars for him, Daniel Lay fifth place three forty nine, James Leonard six for two sixty eight and Dylan Lindy another twenty five K fantasy player seventh place for him. He ran kings into asces.
Speaker 2: Quick thing about ashuptera at one point nine of nine when they combined to the final table spot. So spun it up to third. That's pretty good. And you know what, that's six hundred k. It's worth about a million dollary dues back home, so you can get a lot of me PI sasage rolls. That's a lot of coin for Ashley Gupta. Right there.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. What's the what's the tax situation for Assis?
Speaker 2: Well? Okay, Brandon Jeff claiming he's Indian just sacrilegious, definitely not the right word to use there. I'm guessing that maybe he's Indian for some tax reasons, because the Australians do get taxed pretty heavily here. I believe it is, that, says.
Speaker 1: The Poker News recap says Australia.
Speaker 2: Because he's probably said as Australian profile, everything that's kind of in your app is definitely more tax coded. I've noticed for some of these players. So my guess is Australian's tax thirty percent. Maybe there is a treaty between India and America where the taxes may be slightly less than thirty percent.
Speaker 1: Couldn't tell you you're the finance guy.
Speaker 2: But that would be my guess, you know. Otherwise, maybe he's traveling on he's Indian pass for another reason, tax reasons. I don't know. I bought, yeah, thirty percent. It's hard for Australians to come over here and lay poker, you know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of pocon News, I am browsing through the recap for this event, so I would like to credit them on this quote here from Clemens Reuter says, I cannot describe how good it feels after I've tried so long. It's a big dream come true. To be honest, it's such a massive field, shout out, massive, massive, hard to describe. I can't even grasp. I think it will need some days. Then he continued, as I said, it means everything I mean, I had some runs, but I had one other final table in the Bahamas, but I think it's my first final table actually in Vegas. It's unbelievable to scoop this one. So that is Clemens Reuter and it looks like look at this. In the winner photo is Frederick Norman, who is part of team Teams in the in the twenty five K. And then also Alex Theologists is also in the winner's photo along side of him. So Clemens Reuter just coming out winning the freaking Monster Stack man, unbelievable stuff for him. What's this?
Speaker 2: Got a duck up?
Speaker 1: Oh baby, a duck right here?
Speaker 2: Which would you? When we were discussing the Monster Stack, I did the little thingy here, I did the for the flames, and I put the pitch. I said, we'll put the picture right here of me eating a box of shapes, the same flavor that you just devoured in there, the old savory shapes. Those are good, me eating them in front of ash Ash with his Australia thing. And I forgot to send the picture to Rich. He messages us at six am, Hey, you got twenty minutes to get me this picture. Obviously we were fast asleep at six A episode apologies. The duck up is more to produce a rich and I'm hoping now that he has the pitch in our group chat that he quickly puts it here to make amends for yesterday's duck up. Thanks producer Rich, We love you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move over. We're gonna, like I said, we're gonna skip over. We're gonna skip the rads. We're gonna go over to the PLO and a lot of Ozsie talk already. We're gonna keep talking. Yeah, because the twenty five k high roller potlomin Oma I hate how they do that, say potlomin Omaha high roller in my opinion. And they got up to four hundred and eighty nine entries today. That's quite large. That definitely surpassed the last one. Twenty eight are advancing to day three. This is a four day event. Najeem Ayes, Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He holds the overnight chip Ley. He's ausy, right, he is, he is ausy. He has quite a lot of chips seven point eight four five million. According to the WSP plus app Latar Guera is in there. Daniel Ging is in there too. Ging won the PGTPL series right correct, first.
Speaker 2: Series champion, he was the that was the second one day.
Speaker 1: Frank Brannon is in there, Isaac Hackson is in there. Bryn Kenny to Last, Sha Kerchie to Law started the day as the chip leader. Aaron Coopan is in there. Eric Linger and looks like he bagged up chips. Roman Robeck is in there. Kakwan Lao, who I think won this event before, he is in there. About ding, Chris Brewer, Scott Bowlman, Alex fox I thought what poker news. Listen, guys, I told you before. I'm gonna tell you again. Free consultation, Okay, Chad Holloway, I know you're listening. Get someone to just watch and follow the WSP plus app, or have the development team just build something to pull the chip counts. This is not complicated. There is no way. Alex. I know, Alex Foxing, he busted in like thirty fourth places. Maybe yeah, maybe, come on, guys, let's let's get let's figure this out. Okay again, it's twenty twenty five. Let's figure this out. I want to credit you where credit is due, and you guys deserve a lot of credit. But if you keep making mistakes, I just can't trust you. I'm sorry, all right. So that's that they got into the money today. This freaking price bools ridiculous. Almost two point three million dollars up top top three spots are all going to get seven figures. It's two point two ninety two. It's one point five to two eight. It is one million and sixty two thousand. The final twenty eight players are guaranteed seventy two one thousand dollars. We'll see it's all wrong, I said. Chrisperer is stilling. He's not stilling. He busted in thirtieth like it's just guys, come on. Jeremy Osmon's cash. Another mid cash for our one hundred and forty one dollars. Player Daniel Iguano also min cashed. He's in there. Tyler Monsek, who's Michael Monsik's brother. He got to play this one. He cashed. John Reordan the King, Long Live the King Baby, sixty seventh place for him, Ryan Reese right behind him, sixty eighth place. This one is going to be streamed on poker Go and on the poker Go YouTube channel on Thursday, June nineteenth. Is it also on the Poker Stars channel, I think, I think so. So it's going to be out there and we're starting at like seven o'clock ish, stay tuned to pokergro dot com. Slash schedule is exactly. I couldn't remember if I couldn't remember if it was seven or seven thirty number, okay, seven o'clock, seven o'clock Vegas time, ten o'clock on the East coast. I have no idea what time that is in Europe. Maybe maybe Rich can put a little time right here that says all the times.
Speaker 2: Just like a clock that spins like this to why you.
Speaker 1: Should have like the six different like clocks, like you know, how you walk, astabishment fly to each thing, you should animate a plane. I mean, it shows the time in the sun. That's definitely not going to happen. Rich, Please don't do that. Please do that, all right? So that is the twenty five k PLO high Roller. So then the plan for on Thursday is to play him down to I'll say, I mean, the plan is to get to five. I don't know if we'll ultimately get to five, you know, try and get him down to a final table for sure, because then on Friday we're going to stream the final table of this one. And I believe also is Eldred still in.
Speaker 2: The Yes, yes, for sure, yep.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you look at the app now, I'm scared about checking this.
Speaker 2: Well, the app hasn't no chip counts yet because just.
Speaker 1: Forget it all we think Eldrid is still in this and.
Speaker 2: When we had ten minutes left, when he's on in the payouts, I have to see him.
Speaker 1: He beat Brian rast last year, who is currently heads up in the ten k Rats Championship that we're going to talk about it on the next episode. Over to the freezing Cold freeze out Baby thirty three remain. It might even be a few less than that. We just lost Nikki p Mick Palma. That's a bummer. That's a freaking brummer. Brian Bacoli is out there battling. I saw Jamie Gold was out there. Uh yeah, I mean I couldn't believe it, but he's out there for sure. Julio Belluccio is the chip Leader, a bracelet winner. You got Daniel Geba Geba, which one Geba Giba, one of one of those two gebre He works for the Chip Leader coaching team and he final tabled the five million dollar free roll at the WPT. He's doing well. Stoy On Madonziev is also in there. Astra Kunniff saw him out there as well.
Speaker 2: We'll see his name.
Speaker 1: Who Jamie in the I mean, it's just a wild right, Jamie freaking goal. Paul Snead is out there. Maybe Mike Juki might still be out there. He won the Monster Stack before. Speaking of the Monster Stack, Felipe Ramos Ramos, I think I see Phelipe Ramos. Ju Keitch's eliminating forty second place. Of course, why would these chip guns ever be updated? Our guy, Mike Rosito is out there. Yeah, coffee boy. Funny story events not saying that. But the other day Tim and I go to get coffee. We see Mike Rosito. He's on break. Tim says, are you on break?
Speaker 2: He says yeah.
Speaker 1: He says, you want to cut us? Mike says that that'd be great thing.
Speaker 2: He was fidgety, you could just tell, yeah, he would tell.
Speaker 1: He was looking at the app like he was like, I'm not going to make it, so we let him cut us. He gets up to the front, but the person behind the counter, the barista, was making other coffees or whatever. So he wasn't gonna have time to order. So he started to like walk away, and he looked at us and he's like, I guess it's not going to happen. And we, you know, the outstanding gentleman that we are, we said, well, what do you want. We'll just get your coffee, no big deal. He said, oh really yeah, he said, just iced coffee block. I said, perfect, that's same as my no big deal. And then he was like gonna tell us where he was sitting. And we were like, bro, we have the app, we got the we all got the app. We'll just find your ass out there. So he went and found him, gave him his coffee. So he found us way. He actually found us right before as we started the room. He must have gone to the bathroom. Yeah, but we would have found him.
Speaker 2: R Yeah, we knew where he was, yes, but he got his coffee.
Speaker 1: That's what you gotta do, man, what we do for the PGT players. When I was at the when we were at the Rio, remember they had that poker kitchen. I went in there one time and I was standing in line to pay and Greg Mueller's like, hey, can I cut you? I was like, yeah, sure, whatever he cuts me and then he paid for my stuff. I said, whatever, whatever he's got to It was when they had that salad bar there that was actually pretty decent.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and eight, I was sent to macal and name Lee was Uh was at the final table and he was trying to order some food, so was I. He wanted a banana. He didn't have cash. I said, I'll get it for you. Never paid me back, so them ly you Oemi dollas seventy nine for that banana back in two thousand and night. Just just putting that out there.
Speaker 1: That's all right, I mean, what are you gonna do? Shit happens come off for him.
Speaker 2: Think about the interest on that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was here the other day. You should have was you should have went and tracked him down to be like, hey, buddy, was he you know me a banana?
Speaker 2: Was he in the Winness Fighter? No?
Speaker 1: I thought that was interesting. He was not in the winters photo.
Speaker 2: None of them were right now of them were? Yeah, So maybe that were they already went home or they were playing something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe, yeah, I would guess they were probably playing something else. Let's go to the seniors two hundred and two players remain in this one. We said we were going to talk about the field size because we didn't through the most of the flights. So you got that.
Speaker 2: I do last year twenty twenty four seven nine hundred and fifty four. This year downturn seventy five hundred and seventy last year seven nine four.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I mean down, but no massive, it's.
Speaker 2: Four hundred players. It's still four hundred players. You know why it's down because the hiroll is was it before?
Speaker 1: They had the hi rollo before? And then yeah, they're all broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, that's why you got to do it the other way. As you know, I was talking to a listener, our buddy Joe out of Texas. He said the same thing. He's wondering why it's before. I said, I don't know, Joe, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: We don't understand, and we don't make that decision. We just it should have been after we just talked.
Speaker 1: Because then you get all the people that can cash that might spin it.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, that's yeah, that's the exactly the reason to spin it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you get a couple of guys that are like they cast the seniors, they cash the super seniors and like the hell with it, five k, let's go. I'm in there, like, let's make it happen.
Speaker 2: But yet down to two hundred and two, they.
Speaker 1: Also have a senior super high roller for twenty five K.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money. It might be full players.
Speaker 1: Well, my stance is that the seniors are the wealthy bunch, which producer Rich has absolutely shit on that take. You also cracked on that take. All I've heard, all I've heard from everyone out there is that it is true all the seniors today.
Speaker 2: I did the duck up on that, and I've reason reason.
Speaker 1: Let me explain it a little bit more. My reason is this my parents, for example, Okay, they're retired and they're going to start traveling. Like one of the things they want to do is.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're a boomer, you save up the money, you start like, you know, you retire and you start doing those sorts of traveling things. For a lot of those people, their thing to do is, Okay, I'm going to go out to Vegas and I'm going to play the World series of Pogram finally, Like That's what I'm gonna do. You know, there's a lot of guys that come out and girls, I'm sure too, but guys specifically come out and they just like get their bunch of buddies together, like let's go out Senior's Week, you know. And I also think that there are like, for example, Evanetian starting today they had their sixteen hundred dollars Buying Seniors event with a two million dollar guarantee, has four starting flights, the final tables on June twenty third. It is going to be live streamed. I am going to be doing the commentary. But you can kind of get a bunch of different seniors events in all at once. Yeah, same sort of thing like that other venue should do around the WSP Ladies event, Like you can just get in it all at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, you could also build a lot of stuff around PLO, which I know you kind of do when it comes to the ARIA high Rollers, right, you kind of like have it where like, Okay, if the people are going to be in town for PLO, let's you know, we can schedule these out so it can all work together. So anyway, I just think that that's you know, a little bit of a side topic there back to the main point at hand. Two hundred and two players remaining. Who's the chip leader anyone? Jose Bloki? Yeah, Nate Castro looks like he's up there, Lauren Shipman.
Speaker 2: Read that guy in seventh place place?
Speaker 1: Well, he's eighth place here. John the Razor fan who who I got the opportunity to play with? What in a win tournament recently?
Speaker 2: Really does he look the same?
Speaker 1: He looks the same, He plays the same, which means he plays horrendous compared to Wow. I mean, it was just he was just did not play well. He he he honestly played like it was two thousand and five, is what it was. It's it was just it just it's just the things that he was doing are just not things anymore.
Speaker 2: Like it was just.
Speaker 1: Scott Lazar our buddy. I'll give you a gamble, baby, I'll love it. He's still in there, Mike Leah is in there. I have odonnav is in there. Reminder sing what's his nickname? What's his reminder? Sing? What's his nick nickname?
Speaker 2: God? Damn it? God, wait we can get this. No Google, come on.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking using Google. I don't give a ship the Ramonador, the Ramonada. That's right, men, Win. He's got a nickname, but we don't care about that, so.
Speaker 2: These are actually there are some good nicknames in.
Speaker 1: This Jason Wheeler does he have a nickname?
Speaker 2: Wheels?
Speaker 1: Also, I didn't know Jason Miller was fifty Andrew kelsall ak aj, Mike Eskandari I guess not to be not to be confused with Maury Esk. Donnie right, I guess then. I mean, that's all I know. But it's every time I see the name, and because his first names are I immediately think Morey all the time. Larry right, this is not due to seven single draw Larry, what are you doing out there? Scotty Win? Baby Billy Baxter, Billy he he finally he found table to Was it two years ago? It was last year? Two years ago? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It was two years ago.
Speaker 1: Steve Buckner a Ka Couz, Oh my god, that guy's wild, Sammy Farha, Pat Lions world famous Pat Lions. I will never forget when Pat Lions won Legends of Over at the Bike. I was working for the WPT at the time, and this guy at the final time. He disappeared multiple times for like ten minutes while at the final title at the like at the found table, like televised fil table, like he like at one point, he like just walked into the back like where production was and just like chatted with everyone, like while they were playing, Like he could have given two shits what would happen and he won the tournament anyway, It was so crazy that he just kept doing all this sorts of stuff, Like it was so so crazy that he like he just didn't care that he was missing hands. It was unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. And then shout out to Marcel Vong. He's also still in a podcast. Listener asked me for a hat the other day while he was at the Found Table, or right after he busted the Found Table in third place of the fifteen hundred dollars horse. Let's go, Marcel. We don't really aren't supposed to have any rooting interest, but you know, we're rooting for the guy in there for the hat. We're root for the hat. That's what we root for. I guess we got to read. We got to tell the people about True Classic Teas dot com slash tc poker go. This is where you go if you want to win one of fifteen one five one of fifteen packages to play in a in an event at the Poker Grow Studio. The event is going to happen in the later part of twenty twenty five. So you go to True Classic Teas dot com slash TC poker Go and you have to tell your story you want. Like Ryan from True Classic, what he wants to do is he wants to help people take their poker story and hopefully live it on the big stage, achieve their dream, all that sort of stuff. So if you have a cool story, right, tell it to us. Tell it to Ryan and True Classic and us as well. The True Classic team is going to kind of pick the best ones and they're going to bring people out. Fifteen people are going to come out to Vegas. Five thousand dollars package that includes a thirty three thirty three hundred dollars buying excuse me to the tournament, plus hotel, plus accommodations welu. I think you get a True Classic gift card to get some apparel and all that sort of stuff, so you.
Speaker 2: Be decked out.
Speaker 1: True cre Yeah, really really really good package. You can come out to Las Vegas. It is going to be an open event. In open tournament you know, but then these people are going to come out there and play as well. So really cool partnership that we're doing with True Classic Again, that's True Classic Teas dot Com slash TC Poker, Grow and listen. Make your stories good, but talk about the hot shrinks. Yes, but don't lie because we'll see right through that crap. Okay, we're poker people. We know bluff when we see it. So just don't lie. But make it meaningful, you know, open yourself up, tell your story and hopefully it resonates with Ryan the True Classic team, and then you're going to be on a plane coming to.
Speaker 2: Lass At seven of the best stories today under different names. Tim Smith, Tim Jones. So I have one of those Tims win.
Speaker 1: So all Tims are banned. This is my no, All Tims are banned. Now. You ruined it for everyone.
Speaker 2: You rued it as out there, Sorry waiting, Sorry Tims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fifteen Millionaire Maker is underway, so let's let's rewind a year. Last year, the Millionaire Maker had ten nine and thirty nine entries. Franco Spatali won one million, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. The breakdown last year had three starting flights uh in the first one twenty eight hundred and two entries, the second one three THY seven hundred and twenty one, and then the third one four four hundred and sixteen. This year four starting flights up won all these all these multi flight big field Nolan and holding events got an additional starting flight to the field. So this year one A has one THY six hundred and twelve, so it is, you know, quite a bit smaller than last year, but remember it has an additional starting fight. How I like to think of it as like, you know, the one B this year, I think you have to look at you know, compared to the one A last year. That's how I would go about it. Lee Fleming looks like he's leading the way. Boris Angelov nineteenth in chips. Is that confirmed?
Speaker 2: No, because the chips have not been pushed through that and there's not a lot ofconies for these big field early fights.
Speaker 1: Do it to me, don't do it to me.
Speaker 2: He was nineteenth with like thirty minutes to go in the day, so unless he punted it off.
Speaker 1: Come on, Boris, Come on, Bors. What do they do with like end of day ship counts? Are they just non existent?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, So depending on the field size. If it's like say this PLO event with you know, five tables, don't normally get the dealer to put them in as they're you know, to go through the app and right now you put it, you know, you just put it through the app like you pull out the bag. You know.
Speaker 1: Donny Peters the hardest. Pogram News get.
Speaker 2: Them well for the big flights. They're not doing day one updates, so they'll do like a mass import on day two for these How they get their mass import, I'm guessing they just look at the app.
Speaker 1: And they wrote right down four hundred names.
Speaker 2: Unless they're getting sent some kind of Excel duck.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the most ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You know what, Sorry, I take the Poker News have access to the back end on their laptops. So you'll you notice a lot of the pokones employees they wanted their phones out, they'll be coming to their laptop. That's where they have basically a back end access. And I'm assuming there there's probably some kind of download of chip council. You know, maybe they can just copy a table and post it in there back end. That's what I'm guessing to kind of mass input the big fields. But ill you know, for these little ones like the payloa thirty players left, they probably just do it old school, get them themselves off the bag.
Speaker 1: You know, while we're talking about numbers, I do want to shout out poker Fuse. You know, we've talked a lot about poker news. Well, another media site, poker Fuse and specifically a news aurora. If you go to pokerfuse dot com, one of the stories is about the WASIP attendance and how things are stacking up in comparison to last year. Just I'll just read you the quick headline. If you want to go to pokerfuse dot com, you can see the story and you can dig into the nitty gritty of it all. In all the stats, but WSITB twenty twenty five edges out twenty twenty four in attendance through three weeks. But the Super high Roller declined. It did decline, Tim and I talked about that already. But the overall, you know, things are trending upward in a lot of spots. Some places are some events are down, yes, you know, and not everything is apples to apples, But for the most part, attendance is up. The key takeaways, as a News puts it in his article, his attendance is up one point four to one percent year over year despite early concerns about you know, political tensions, which I think at least I had, you know, I was just questioning if if that sort of landscape was going to affect attendants, but so far hasn't.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: The two und and fifty Gay Super high Roller was down was down sixteen percent. Mid Stakes events like the Monster Stack, which we have talked about at length over the past couple of episodes, and the Seniors high Roller both posted double digit growth. New re entry rules and more multi flight events are inflating field sizes compared to twenty twenty four, and format and scheduling changes complicate direct year over year comparisons, but trends remain mostly positive. Again, this is from a news aroar over on poke Refuse dot com.
Speaker 2: So if you like to.
Speaker 1: Dig into the number, if your dad a guy a stack guy like the stack guy next to me, you know, go over there to book Reviews dot com and check that out. And News does great work. Also on Twitter, a news Aora does you know he shares a lot of stuff all the time as as it pertains to the devasopy and the numbers, so great stuff from him. Well done, sir. The fifteen hundred dollars p lo is underway last year had fourteen hundred and sixty nine entries, this year fifteen hundred and sixty four, so kind of in line with you know what I was just talking about with the poke refuse article from a news aora. This one's up, not up a ton, but you know it's up, which is good to see. Dylan Wiseman won this event last year. He's mister PLO as far as I'm concerned. He won it for two hundred and ninety four thousand dollars. This year the winner's going to get almost three hundred and seven thousand dollars. Two hundred and thirty five spots cashed in this event. They did hit the money. There are about one hundred and sixty to one hundred and seventy players remaining. Jacmpe Pantaleo and Jason Stockfish are among the chip leaders. Isaac Kempton, Bryce Yacki, Phuna Puncery, Matt Vangren, Jim Callipee Repporter.
Speaker 2: I haven't saying that name this series.
Speaker 1: Repporter, they're all still in and grinding a way. This is a three day event.
Speaker 2: Right, Christian had is in there. Jordan Spilling still in the mix. David Kitai man a, what a decent crushes Sean. I mean he's go turps? Who's go turfs?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know that?
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't tell you. And then the ten k horse did that kick off today?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right, the ten k horse kicked off today. You got John Hennigan, Johnny freaking world baby. He leads the way after day one, one hundred and seventy six entries in this year's field, but registration is open into what the first break correct on day two, so that'll easily pass last year's one and eighty one when Maxim piece of Rinko won it for just shy of four hundred thousand dollars. Ninety one remain. You got John Hennigan off top, you got Chris Vich doing well. You got Ryan Miller also doing very very well. Daniel Strelitz, Marco Johnson, he just had a third place finish in the ten k Big Oh, Matt Rapenthine, Mike Madis, how Scott sever brad Owen, huck Seed, Todd Brunson, Nate Silver, Alex Livingson, Chetty Sledge, Kevin Gerhardt, Sewn, Deeve, Benny and Glazer or any of our guys. And I see Tommy Coral, bad time Tommy. I see Tommy Coral. I do not see Nico Milgram. I see John Shorman. Is the short stack with nine five hundred chips? Come on, John, He's still in. He's stilling and that's all that matters. Chip in a chair. Let's freaking goll Sternheimer looks like he's still in mac Lands, John Kye, Paul Volpi, who had a hilarious exchange with Martin Cabrell. You can find that on the Poker Go Twitter accounts. Hal Rotholtz is in there, Craig Chait. So you know, a really good field as you would expect from the ten k horse, do you do? You happen to know? I don't expect you to know. Don't effort if you don't the record field size for this evan ooh like, I feel like this year could challenge it. I feel like and I don't know what it is. Don't worry about it. This has to be it well, we'll get it for tomorrow, because then we're going to know the field size. We'll be able to see if it's a new record, right, So, but I feel like if it's already got one seventy six, last year was one eighty one, you're gonna get a bunch of late people. Of course, like somebody like Jeremy Osmas. I think, for example, who busted around fiftieth place or so in the twenty five KPLO. I don't believe he went over and hopped in the horse, So I would imagine he's going to get in the horse tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Two or nine in twenty twenty two. Wow?
Speaker 1: Is I don't know about that? That one that's pretty big.
Speaker 2: One. Yeah, one, we'll already pass that. Yeah, No, I'm just just two O nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two and nine is the number. It's not gonna be bigger in twenty eighteen, so I'm gonna stop looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's I don't know if it'll break the record, but it'll it'll be close. I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I also wouldn't be surprised if it did. You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I think what we have two hours of late registration. We got the twenty five KPLO starting at twelve, and we're gonna have maybe three or four people in that that could possibly jump in.
Speaker 1: So if that'll say, you know, you got Brian Rass and andrewe Yep, that's right, they're gonna they're gonna hop over there, I would guess Again, I don't think Jeremy Osmas busted the PLO and got into this, so I would imagine he's gonna do it. Nick like, yeah, no, here, he already played. He busted somebody like, well, phil Ivey's still in the plo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For example, does he bust the polo and hop in that Chris Brewer is still in the pilo?
Speaker 2: He just busted the pay he's still in. No, he's out.
Speaker 1: Oh he's in the chip guns. If he's out paid out, he's in the pass he's in the payouts. Sorry, he's like my fault, Yeah.
Speaker 2: My fault.
Speaker 1: Eric Lingern, same sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Daniel Grandivoy, good question. He he busted pretty early in the money. But you know, in a point where maybe he would just go hide and see him.
Speaker 1: But I also got to go to don't see him in here at all, there's another one. Yeah, so I mean Lamb in the payolight, it's going to be it's going to be close. I think, you know, again, I wouldn't be surprised if he did set a record. I wouldn't be surprised if it was slightly under. I think for sure gets over two hundred, and then it's just a matter of if it gets you know, too ten or two or six. So on deck four, Thursday, June nineteenth, here at the World Series, Borger, what what is being played? What is starting? We event Millionaire Maker? Well, that's because the Milli Maker.
Speaker 2: One event, maybe the twenty five hundred Mixed Trip with Joe, that's because the million Maker. Yeah, it feels like you get an afternoon event though they did at maybe a fifteen hundred PLOA today. Why couldn't they do it?
Speaker 1: Because Day one A is just always going to be smaller.
Speaker 2: Could be you know, would be good during this time. The tag team could be a good event to run.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I think, you know, maybe, I mean, I have to look closer with the schedule, but yeah, I mean, I mean, Millionmaker is going to be absolutely bananas for the rest of this this weekend. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so watch out, absolutely watch out. David Ives sent an email saying, during break of the seniors events, he got what the hell are you doing? Is this real?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Is this real? This is what I f and deal with? This is freaking outrageous. Jesus. He David sent an email saying during break of the seniors event, he got a hat and first rotation back he flopped quad kings and doubled. Two hands later, he eliminated a player with the nut flush. I mean, that's just crazy. That's why you come get the hat, David. This is the same David that I we met at a NAPT Do you know that I did not? Yeah, we met him, Well, I met him at an APT. I don't think you met him at an APT he remember I told you at the NAPT man event, he showed up at my table and I was playing with them. Oh yeah, it's funny. David and I have exchanged emails and we talked semi regularly all the time. He'll send me an email, I'll send him an email. So it's good to see David out here. I didn't get to see him today. I obviously wasn't here, but looks like he is crushing away, so hopefully that new hat run good. We talked to another person who do we talk to today?
Speaker 2: Raymond Lennox I believe his name.
Speaker 1: The wear the hat and busted because he took it off all the hat.
Speaker 2: On day one, Bag took a photo with Jason Kuhn and JERREMI could you take a photo with anyone lock here in the world, well, Chase Jermails was debatable, and then he comes back for day two, didn't know the hat and busted. Yeah, I mean you got to.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep the hat on.
Speaker 2: This is the whole Sorry, but I have no sympathy for you. I mean we got you today too.
Speaker 1: I know you got to.
Speaker 2: You gotta just keep it.
Speaker 1: Just outrageous And then what what is this? What did you? What did you almost take the entire set down trying to go get Please explain yourself.
Speaker 2: But this, Uh he sent us a message and I couldn't find on Twitter, I couldn't find on Instagram, emails. I know he sent us a message, can't find it, but uh, he had a T shirt for us that he wanted.
Speaker 1: To Before you get into this, I'm trying to part of timonized relationship is I'm a mentor to him. Okay, he doesn't necessarily know it because he doesn't listen. I have told him since the beginning of the summer, Okay, when you meet these people, write it down in your phone. I write it. I haven't. I have a notepad in my phone, and some of the people that I've met, I tell you guys that I'm writing it down on my phone. You know. I have a notepad that says like twenty twenty fives a meeting people, and then it'll say I put the date, and then that day I'll say, Okay, I met Joe from Nebraska, where I met so and so from here, so and so from Nevada or wherever. And maybe I'll just jot down a couple of notes so that when I can give you guys the proper shout outs that you deserve as loyal listeners.
Speaker 2: I do that.
Speaker 1: And I've been telling him over and over because he keeps telling me I forget. I'll forget. I forget these guys names.
Speaker 2: What everyoneays, have to text you put them better. It's Thursday, June nineteenth, twenty fifty five. Am I promise to be more committed to our loyal listeners out there, but he wanted to exchange a T shirt for a hat, and I go, okay, it gives me this T shirt. I'm gonna pull it up here.
Speaker 1: Well he forgot the comma.
Speaker 2: If I got you forgot that? Yeah, you did forget the comma. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest lasphemy. That's the biggest issue, says say my name Martin.
Speaker 2: And if anyone's been watching any of our streams, oh you know, I mean stuck on a rock. It's kind of something Nick Schulman said to Martin during a live stream. Was that pussy And he says, to a lot of other stuff. Sure we could say that one.
Speaker 1: I've already sworn on the podcast, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyway, thank you for the t shat any change for the hat. The hat brings you luck. I wore this today showed Daniel. Daniel get a bit of a laugh out of it. Man was pretty spicy today, so I didn't really want to wear in front of it. To me, they talked to me too about it today was hilarious.
Speaker 1: So I know a lot of a lot of the doubsip this year has been made of Victor Blam. Honestly, Martin Carell is stealing the show for as much as he was in a controversial way stealing the show at pastops. I think it's less controversy controversy this time around, and it's more just about Martin, like as a colorful person. Now. I know there is a fair amount of people out there, a decent percentage that really don't like it. But from everything that I can tell, and I'm the one that's you know, kind of manning the poker gross socials during the Doubsip, it seems very much that people are refreshed by what he's bringing to poker and to the dobsip and just how he's acting. Again, you know, so much of the high buy and stuff that he often frequents is filled with players that act like robots a lot. Now there's nothing wrong with that. You are in a highly competitive environment. You are trying to do the absolute best, So I get it when you are acting that way, he completely breaks the mold and goes the entire opposite direction. And I think common poker fans really really enjoy that, you know, differentiation from the norm. I mean, it's just such a one to eighty from what you're used to seeing. And I would also say that, not that I'm comparing these two players, but I think one of the things that makes Daniel so popular is he is colorful and kind of outgoing and like he'll be in hands and he'll just be chatting and you know that sort of thing which I think people resonate with, right yep. So today with Martin was a wild day. He busted David Peters, He brought out Star Wars references. He said, revenge of the Sith, you know, show your hand Darth Vader, like obviously getting revenge when d Peters pulled that crazy bluff on him in the two hundred and fifty K. He had a hilarious interaction with Paul Volpi when he busted Paul Volpi. At one point, I honestly thought Chris Hunickkan was gonna beat his ass in the middle of the horseshoe. There was security between them. Hunickkin was yelling at him like a bunch of different choice words, pushed him at one point. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So there was that.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what the beef is between those two. I just know that Big Hun. He was kind of standing off to the side. At one point, I think he had just busted the PLO, and Martin came over to him and started trying to talk with him, and Big HUNI was like, I don't want to talk to you. Get the f out of my face. I'm not going to talk to you. If you don't get out of my face, I'm gonna knock you out, like all this sort of stuff. Security interviewed and got in the way. Big Uni started to leave, but Martin just kept walking next to him and like doing the Martin Cabrell thing like why don't you want to talk? Why don't you want to talk? Are we not friends anymore? Like why don't you want to talk? And then eventually Hugh he just had enough, like kind of tried to go at him. So there was that at the at the twenty twenty five World Series of Bogers. So never a dull moment around this place, you know, never a dull moment. And you know, I had some people kind of made comments that, you know, I saw some players and stuff like, well a ton of people saw this happen, right, So I feel like I'm fine to talk about it because it was like a break of the I think the free or the freeds out hadn't started yet, it was about to start. So like, I mean, three hundred people probably saw this happen in the hallway, So I kind of feel fine, you know, mentioning that it happened because obviously enough people know. But a bunch of people that I kind of know or whatever walk past me and they're like, somebody's just gonna knock Martin out yep, And I'm like, yeah, probably at some point, not that that's the right thing to do, but like he gets under these people's skins that like somebody might just snap one day and just punch him. So anyway, that was a that was a fun situation. But then he gets he gets right back into the plo Dosmar and he just goes full on into character right away. You know, it's just the whole thing. It's just it's it's absolutely the Martin Cabrell show. Here at the twenty twenty five World Series of Pover, I can only imagine if he goes like deep deep in the main event, like I'm talking like final three tables deep could you you're saying, could you imagine like on that on that stage, that platform, the mock. We're not going like that that.
Speaker 2: I'm not going out like that.
Speaker 1: I refuse the guys he's I mean, he's kind of a superstar.
Speaker 2: What he did today to me, I can only imagine he told me.
Speaker 1: He told me. Okay, So the hand with David Peters. The tournament's about to go and break the Piolo tournament and everyone everyone's leaving the area, but he's still there in a hand okay, and he's he's like yelling, where's the video guy, where's the video guy? Because like he wanted a video guy. So I go over there and bust out my phone and I film the hand where he pulls out the whole Revenge of the Sith Star Wars reference. He ends up busting David Peters, like this whole thing. He has a set of fours on the flop, but he's called he has Queen Queen four four. I'm pretty sure in his hand that he had a set of fours on the flop. I think it was like jack something for and then he's but he's then he's cheering for a queen, like he's cheering to like make a higher, higher set against Steve Peters. So then anyway, he busts Steve Peters. Then he looks at me and he's like, don't post that no more, no more freak content after alling over a video person, I mean, the guys just out of his mind. He's absolutely out of his mind. I was you, I was over there today. He folds his hand. He's like, like, he says, mister Timothy, mister Timothy, how are you?
Speaker 2: How are you today? I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 1: He's your name, yeah are Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm you know, good good. He's like, you know, he's like. And then there's a pocon News a videographer girl, her name is Patricia. She's filming him because they're all filming Martin because something is because he's the star of the show. And then he he slides between me up standing next to Adam Lamers, a Poconese reporter. He slides in between us to Patricia and puts his hand on her cameras and no filming, no content.
Speaker 1: Well, he like knocked over our guys. Camera goes, you're very important. Can you please get her fired? And I said no, I'm not getting her fired. She goes, come on, please, you're very important. Get her fired. I was like, why would I'm not getting her fired?
Speaker 2: And then he asks lamas he goes, mister Adam, mister Adam, how about your vice president of Pokon News. Vice president is out there getting writing hands on enough pad. You you need to get her fire. You need to get to a fire for film movie. And then he goes back and plays his hand and I just shook my head and I walked out of there. He's a character.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just don't know how he's switched on.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's wild, I do.
Speaker 2: Oh what so it's an illegal substance that he's brought on? Okay, okay, I don't. That's the thing, right, Like people can turn it on and off. He doesn't have an off. It's just always on. I don't know how he does it.
Speaker 1: He's always on. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: It's not like he's drinking sodas or coffee. He's out there drinking fancy Czech Republic water. That is the hand delivered by his wife.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's the it's heavy on water.
Speaker 2: You know what happened the other day.
Speaker 1: It's funny because it's I told you how Brin Kenny called him up for the water.
Speaker 2: The water and then the plastic vest of the Yeah, so he gets he's what I believe it's his wife. Could be an assistant, I don't know. Comes over.
Speaker 1: He was referencing when he had the time extension thing. He was saying, like my assistant, my assistant, my assistant, okay, and he was like, my assistant, I pay lots of money. They went through all the rules like I didn't actually see it, but my assistant, my assist and my assistant. So I don't know if he's assistant or not. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Two bottles of water gave it to the fall the floor gave it to Martin while he's at out of feature table on the horse. She can probably rewind and find he's where'd you get this from? You guys know, he said thank you and he goes, wait, where did you get this from? And he was like pointed out, like kind of just stood over to the lady and he's like, okay, that's okay. Then like he would that like the TV was poisoning with the.
Speaker 1: Other players are trying to take him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's a he is a wild one. And if he makes the final three tables in the man.
Speaker 1: I think that might be my dream. Not I want Martin. I want Martin Cabrel day eight of the Dose from the Event.
Speaker 2: With who because he needs he needs his villain, even though we all know Martin's the villain, he needs the villain.
Speaker 1: No, the thing is, is he he first of all, he is the villain. Okay, he is the villain in the story, but like he's also a villain that I think a lot of people weirdly attach themselves to, Like there are those villains in movies and whatnot that you kind.
Speaker 2: Of I've got it, you know who I want.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing is I'm gonna say before you say the person, I'm gonna say it doesn't matter because that probably doesn't the main event. When you get to that point, you know you're down to the final let's say, let's say top fifty. Okay, everyone's pretty like known ish, Like they've probably all had some time on feature tables, they've been talked about, they've played hands, So there's that. And also like he's just gonna get under the skin that like it's gonna be so crazy. Yeah, at that stage of the tournament, of the biggest tournament in the world. So who do you want? Steve Buckner? Oh my, oh my god, could you imagine?
Speaker 2: You imagine it's good?
Speaker 1: Who are you rooting for in the Steve Buckner versus Martin Cabell situation? You know who else would be good? Honestly after what happened today, No, I don't think that would be good. Big They might honestly fight on the show. We don't want that, though, we want we Why not? That would be we want the verbal everyone talks about, how do we get poker to go viral? I'll tell you it's Chris HUNI put Martin.
Speaker 2: Side where they post all the fights like the street fights. Well star, we don't want to know, and he could be on that if you say it with no, no we want imagine we want Cabrell. Just did you imagine that Cabrel? I mean that would just be Yeah, that would be wild. Oh god, I could I would not be able to handle that. It would be incredible, but I would for sure not be able to handle that.
Speaker 1: But anyway it is. It has been the Martin Cabrell show for the whole time. At the twenty twenty five World Series of poker. It's just it's it's a lot of fun. It really is a lot of fun. So all right, you got anything else to talk about?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: All right cool. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys next to yep night, Chenny Express.