Speaker 1: Especially in the jam In Morning Show with d J four and.
Speaker 2: It's sunny when you need to know, we got you three things you need to Know on Boston number one for hip hop and the best throwbags.
Speaker 3: She haven't any more vive.
Speaker 4: This kind of felt more like I was in an eighties John Hughes movie and he was just like standing outside of my window with a boombox, just being.
Speaker 2: Like, I want to date you. Yeah, do you want to know how to day with me? I made you in Frendship Prices. Do you want to day me?
Speaker 1: Do you go outside and meet me? Just meet me?
Speaker 4: What sounds like if this guy isn't crazy, which is a big if. This is sort of what I've been writing songs about wanting to happen to me since I was, yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Teenager, and I was sitting there at the Airs Tour listening to every single one of those songs like she I know she wants me to do somebody so end game Thursday, August fourteenth, son look at her. She watches eighties movies as well.
Speaker 1: That I respect and love.
Speaker 2: I know I knew you would love that reference.
Speaker 5: But I will say that Travis Kelsey has a Lloyd Dobbler. He's a character in that film with the boombox. Yeah, Lloyd was kind of a nerd.
Speaker 2: I had to look it up. Do you know how old Taylor is?
Speaker 1: Thirty two? Five thirty five?
Speaker 2: They're both thirty five, because she made a reference to him being thirty five. I'm assuming I think she said that during this.
Speaker 5: And by the way, thirty two is a random guest, but I was assuming she was like thirty ish. But thirty five is older than I thought.
Speaker 2: It's game time for them. Yeah, if they want to get married, Like I mean, there's no you can't put it like an ah to it. But yeah, they're both thirty five, so I guess I'll say this it's time. It would make sense. And they're both born in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 5: Oh and here's the thing too, if they're getting married, you assume that they're gonna have kids at some point. So she's getting everything she can in right now.
Speaker 2: I think so. But there she was a clip from the New Heights podcast that started at seven pm last night and within seconds had over a million people in their viewing it. I saw a shout out to my friend Liz put her kids down early to watch everybody was gearing up for this podcast, which, by the way, is up to last time you checked on how many views?
Speaker 1: Eight million, Lady million views.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that thing is counting because she said in it, I got a new album. How many we got?
Speaker 1: We're approaching nine million now, were getting.
Speaker 2: Close to nine. Her new album is gonna be entitled The Life of a show Girl. It is her twelfth studio album and it has how many songs.
Speaker 6: I wanted to do an album that was so focused on quality and on the theme and everything fitting together like a perfect puzzle. That these twelve songs for my twelfth album.
Speaker 2: It just I feel like we achieved that. The Easter eggs, this little chick was dropping. At one point she posted a photo from the aerostour and she was standing in front of Section A twelve. I mean she knew what she was doing. Twelfth album, twelve songs, and we got one feature, babe, can you do a drummall?
Speaker 6: Last track track twelve, the title track, The Life of a show Girl, featuring Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: Sabrina's on the album, and she got the title track.
Speaker 5: This is so excitingly downfall of this we have to wait till October for the album.
Speaker 2: Crying by the way, because Cardi's album comes out around the same time, and she posted a meme basically being like, thank God, like I can breathe now that my album isn't coming out around the time of Tailors. Drake has said it too, that's not a game as an artist that you want to.
Speaker 1: Play because you're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: You're gonna lose the battle, and it's fine. You just gonna be honest with yourself. I love watching the two of them together on this podcast. You know so many different things. I picked up just the way he looks at her, constantly smiling like a little golden retriever boyfriend that he is. He said multiple times, I love you. She makes me better. I learned my big words from her. It was just very cute, I mean constant with the touching hand placement she talked about, like their first meeting, and she just said it was so easy, like the conversation just flowed between the two of them, and even hearing her discuss right there, like how he went on his podcast and basically was like, please date me, give me a try. She's so happy that she did, she said. He came with a lot of amazing rex. People were like, oh no, I definitely recommend it. Travis Kelce for you.
Speaker 5: In other words, guys, don't be afraid to shoot your shots because you never know.
Speaker 2: What theater shoot. He had the swag to do it. She did break down in tears at one point during the pod when she talked about getting her master's back.
Speaker 4: I want it because this is my handwritten diary entries from my whole life. These are the songs I wrote about every phase of my life. This is my photography, my music videos, most of which I funded, you know, my artwork, everything that I've ever done is in this catalog.
Speaker 2: If you're wondering what Taylor Swift does now that she's off the Arastour at home, she a doesn't read the Internet. She b sews and makes blankets for Jason Kelsey's kid, and she three makes a lot of sour dough bread. And I'm not just talking the og sourdough flavor. She makes cinnamon, raisin, cinnamon by itself, lemon, funfetti, sour dough, any types of sour dough you can imagine. She even sends multiple loaves to practice with traps so he can taste test. That's like, by the way, also makes sourdough bread.
Speaker 5: Now the most famous person in the entire planet is making bread for her man, like, get a respect.
Speaker 2: That hilarious. She also said, essentially, if you're wondering what her hobbies are, just look up like hobbies from the seventeen hundred. It's like she's just a granny. She said. She loves doing all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Are they doing churn butter?
Speaker 2: Essentially they make sourdough bread. All right, We're getting a documentary from Yay in just about a month. Let me tell you the trailer was pretty captivating. Nico Blestros is the producer of this film, and he has been filming Yay since he was eighteen. We're gonna see it to all people.
Speaker 1: I'm off my maage for five months down.
Speaker 2: Your personality is not like this a few years ago.
Speaker 7: You never killed men, wake up one day and have nothing.
Speaker 5: We can talk about that later, but it ain't no.
Speaker 2: But when I went to the hospital and one of the ideas was to do with church, yeah, I just been embarrassed or ashamed.
Speaker 1: The crime man we're at the present professing hound. Jesus can set you free. It's true, Thank you Jesus, Trid decided to run. I'd rather be dead.
Speaker 6: Than to be on mendication.
Speaker 1: Either they destroy me or I destroy it keeps dream. They're killing our ability to think outside of the boss, and I'm almost like a mask. I like whatever, law.
Speaker 5: It's worse.
Speaker 1: Were the best thing about being an artist in bipolar Anything you do and say it's an art piece.
Speaker 2: Most geniuses have conebat.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's the point. Yeah, I wonder does a guy have It's just his film, right? It's kind of involved in the production of this at all because I feel like it would be better if it's just his footage and his perspective, it.
Speaker 2: Says Nico Bolestros. It's his first movie as a director. He also produced, filmed and edited.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like Kanye's involve which is really good.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. It'll be shown in approximately one thousand screens, including major theater companies ac Regal Cinema, just to name a few. It's released on September nineteenth. I won't go to the theater, but I certainly will watch that.
Speaker 1: Hell same this looks clips amazing.
Speaker 2: Since he was eighteen, I can't I want to see it. I want to see it. And also that part of Kim where I said it kind of chokes me up because it's like, you know, she's essentially saying, I didn't marry this person that you are now. I married somebody different.
Speaker 5: This is not the same, which shows how much he changed in that timeframe too, which wasn't like that long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fororn's not here, which is tough to hear this one, But I got bad news for Tory Lanez fans. His lawyers tried to overturn his conviction of shooting Megan the Stallion. Yes, Andy that dead, That did happen, but the court said no. The ruling on both appeals came through on Tuesday, and they were like absolutely not. His team said important evidence like gun and bullet fragments weren't shared with them, but the court argued that more DNA testing would not prove his innocence since both experts on this either side agreed that the results were unclear.
Speaker 5: Clearly he's the one who shot her. There's holes in the story, but he's the one that clearly had the gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give it a second, insert foreign fighting.
Speaker 1: What would he say? Yeah, says yes, Now he says.
Speaker 2: The court, says the court, But there will be another core hearing for Lane's appeal. That's gonna happen on August eighteenth, in just a couple of days in La.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nope, he's staying in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely will. Those three things need to know for Thursday, August fourteenth, Oh hell fitting six one seven, nine three one College twenty five? Do you know the show? And do you know it well enough that you're gonna go see this man Chris Brown hanging out at Fenway Park and potentially see him on the field if you win our grand prize? Good luck Collar twenty five And as always, maybe Odd's be ever in here Easy and the.
Speaker 1: Jam In Morning Show with DJ fourn It's Saunt Warning.
Speaker 2: Bussin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five. Hi, everybody, good morning. I don't know how you guys feel about it. Well, let's ask Kim, Kim, do you enjoy hearing do you enjoy hearing other people play? Know the show? Because it's fun for us? I just I wonder is it fun for you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 2: Is it more frustrating if someone gets the question right? You like it? It's exciting, right, yeah, yeah, yes, I find it. I find it to be exciting too. All right, I'm gonna ask you a question. You have five seconds to answer the question. If you get a correct, you're going to Chris Brown. You're then qualifying to not only see him, but have those seats upgraded onto the field and who knows, we're working to maybe have a little meet and greet action.
Speaker 7: Are you good, okay, yes, I'm good?
Speaker 2: All right. Yesterday we talked about the Fireman's guys trip that he is going on. Santi thinks he's gonna go to a strip club and cheat. I think he's gonna watch UFC and be boring. Where is the Fireman going on his guys trip? Is he going to a Nashville birl? The multiple choice?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Here it is me saying it so you can hear for confirmation. And his buddy lives in the Chicago area, so shy town won't even have a deep dish pizza. I bet he's such a boor. But Kim, yes, you were going to Chris Brown. Congrats, hang on the line, then, yay, I'm excited for you. Age is gonna get You're welcome, babe. See right there, the answer, it's lived in the pod.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was gonna cheat. I mean jokes.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's gonna he's gonna have fun. He's gonna go to a couple of bars. But help find me in he'll be ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kissed him by this morning on your Guys trip, I will kill you in your sleep. It was really sweet. All right, let's do the check in. By the way, let's before we do the check in, let's run through what it's going to look like. Since tomorrow is our last day IM planning to know the show. So this afternoon you do have another chance to go to Chris Brown in this day of Thursday. With popping the three pm hour tomorrow, we have three giveaways because somebody got the question wrong. I haven't really decided where we're going to put it. At the top of the show or maybe towards the end of the show. We shall see.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: Just listen, it's going to be a surprise, but we certainly will have it at both seven twenty and eight twenty and then somewhere else. It will live in the show. But the answer easy to find down up free iHeartRadio app search Ashlaly add us to a preset catch up. You will have the answer anyways. What's up? How are we? What's going on? You know what time it is? The check in. I want to check in on you. I want to hear about your life. We haven't chatted with anybody yet today. So where are you? What are you doing? What's going on? Tell me a story? Say hi, anything you want? Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Hit us up. It's actually the gym morning show, Morning Dash, the.
Speaker 1: Jam In Morning Show with d J four and it's so t morning.
Speaker 2: Cousin's number one for hip hop jam In ninety four or five. I love checking in on you in your life? Enough about us? What's going on? Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Tell us anything you want? Anything about your life? Say hi? Whatever you got going on. Paul Lett's is in Chelsea. Paul That's gonna kick it off for us. Hi bad, good morning, good morning. We have a very special shout out to give YEP.
Speaker 8: I'm just shouting on my baby daddy.
Speaker 3: For you do below?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is that your baby daddy's child back there saying Hi.
Speaker 8: Yep, I got I got two to two kads?
Speaker 2: Hi, bag, where do we're like? She sounds young? Where do you Where do you tell her?
Speaker 1: Daddy?
Speaker 7: Is I have two sons?
Speaker 8: Dada at work?
Speaker 2: Dad does at work? Oh like all the time, twenty four to seven, grinding.
Speaker 8: Twenty five eight, twenty five eight for the next five years.
Speaker 3: But it's okay because we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna he's gonna go be free and we're gonna be fine for that.
Speaker 2: Man who five years puts us at because I don't know how long he's been in. What year is he getting out of work?
Speaker 8: He just did one year down, so he's got four to go.
Speaker 1: All right, and maybe rob the bank or something like that.
Speaker 6: Well God only knows, but free that man and we're tepping it out out here, just those three.
Speaker 2: You got it, babe, hold it down for the kiddos. Those are long work hours. If you will, oh, trust me, I know what would you say is the toughest part about having a man who's doing a bid?
Speaker 7: Hold on? Baby? Hold on?
Speaker 8: I don't I don't think it's it's I honestly.
Speaker 7: Think it's just the hours.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the twenty five eight, the twenty five eight, like getting out of.
Speaker 7: Work and going to my other job of being a mom.
Speaker 3: Twenty five eight.
Speaker 8: But it's okay, we'll be fine.
Speaker 7: Years Why all years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's for you. You blink. It's been four years. That's what they say. Paul. That best of luck to you and the boys.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much. Everybody day, guys, listen to you guys every morning say free that up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, hikay kay, pick free that up.
Speaker 2: Flee my guy?
Speaker 1: What puny at work? So she's associate not being free with going to work. That's gonna be God.
Speaker 2: This show never ceases to amaze me. Heather is in Foxborough. Hi, Heather Hei, Hello, good morning, Good morning. So what are we gearing up for? What do we got going on?
Speaker 3: We are gearing up for my backyard wedding on Saturday.
Speaker 2: You are having a legit backyard wedding. Now. Is it like a average backyard or is it like a oh my god? Backyard? What are we talking here?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I would definitely say it's an average backyard, but the amount of work my dad has put into it, makes it kind of like an oh my god moment. It's beautiful, it's stunning. He has he's retired and has worked night and day, not only to prep for our big day, but it's just what he loves. This man is always out time. I don't think I've ever seen him sit down in my life, like.
Speaker 2: Like like what things are.
Speaker 3: So we're obviously getting a tent, tables and chairs and whatnot, but he's stringing lights from the barn to the trees. We have, like the big sun shade sails. I don't know if you guys are familiar with those. You usually see them at like outdoor bars. It's just a big triangle like shade fabric type thing that he's also stringing from the bar and over to the trees because it's gonna be hot and sunny and I don't Yes, we'll have the tent, but there's also areas of the yard that's gonna, you know, have sun and we want our guests to be as comfortable as possible, but you know, stuff with the grass irrigation. Sometimes it just goes right over my head.
Speaker 7: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Though, And it's is it your backyard or is it his?
Speaker 3: Well it's the house I grew up in, so it's really special.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. And why why did we choose? Why did we choose a backyard wedding? Like what part of that was appealing to you?
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's really meaningful one and too money, that's a.
Speaker 2: Fact, and that's okay. We were wondering if you were going to be honest here. Hey, it's all I love it, right? And who are who are we marrying?
Speaker 3: We are marrying mister Michael, the love of my life. He is an absolute gem of a human being, honestly, the sault of the earth. Yeah, we first met and he just it's like we had already known each other. He's so genuine, kind, empathetic, like just everything that you would want in a man, like a walking green flag. Like he's like a golden retriever.
Speaker 2: Wow, well honest and he's Travis Kelsey were talking about golden retriever boyfriend. So the wedding is happening this Saturday, like in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: It's Saturday. Yeah, yeah, I'm off work today and tomorrow, so today tomorrow or the days that, uh, we're kind of getting getting going down our long to do list and checking everything off.
Speaker 2: Do you feel you feel coffee? I mean you only got a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, Yeah, I feel good. I'm definitely like anxious, but a good anxious, like I keep getting the chills and like kind of like a I don't know, like this weird feeling in my chest that I've never experienced before. But it's all good. I'm really really excited.
Speaker 2: About it will be the best day ever. I'm looking at the weather. The weather looks awesome. It's just it's gonna be your The only thing I'll say is my advice, do your best. It's damn near impossible to try to slow it down because it goes by so fast, like the day itself. You blink and it's over. You know, yes it up, soak it up for sure.
Speaker 8: I will.
Speaker 3: Are you for the kind word.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Are you doing anything at the wedding that's like specific to you guys like you? Guys love macaroni and cheese, so you're serving that. Do you have anything special you're doing?
Speaker 3: We actually got a food truck.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's very laid back, casual. It's not gonna be your typical traditional wedding. But that's one thing that we love to do as a couple in our free time, you know, surrounding towns. Sometimes have at local parks, you know, food truck Fridays. We just kind of love to be out and about. And I also loved the fact that it's not your you know, I don't I don't need everyone to it's not formal. I don't need everyone to sit down and wait around and get their salad and then their first course and their second course. It's just gonna like walk up to the food truck and we have a menu. We worked with the restaurant and they were able to accommodate us, so we have a bunch of entree inside options. So yeah, walk right up and get what you'd like. Yeah, that's going to be really fun, very.
Speaker 2: Gonna be awesome. How many people are we expecting around ninety so not that ninety. Ah, that's amazing, Heather, have the best day. Can you call me back on Monday and let me know how everything went. I want to hear all.
Speaker 3: About it, of course.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Our bride to be, congratulations in advance, have.
Speaker 7: The best to thank you.
Speaker 2: I think guys you too. I think it sounds great, but snobby boy over here, he's putting his nose up to it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go to a barbecue. I want to go to a wedding. What she's happening is a barbecue. Happy for them, I'm happy for them. But a food truck.
Speaker 2: You you are so bougie you.
Speaker 1: Are we even get to the bar Thank god.
Speaker 2: I had a food truck of pizza as like a thing you take home, not for like the centerpiece of the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But again, happy for them.
Speaker 2: Six one seven nine three one one four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Call me. We were talking about whatever you want. It's the check in only on Jamen Squabble Up. I know everybody loves that one from I don't know if you've heard of him, James Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we'll get a call here in a second complaining about it. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. We're talking about you, babes. Anything you want, Jalen is improv Yesterday was your son's birthday, so you want to show them a little bit of love.
Speaker 8: Yes, your n seventeen is a pretty my birthdayn one night crazy. Just give me like a Drenking donuts, a Thurnking donut and put a candle and binding some clothes I needed for school anyway, so I just could find myself and I don't know. We're gonna face one night to earn at ouflage in Connecticut and we're just gonna.
Speaker 3: Day out of part.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be completely frank with you what I got from that at because I couldn't understand any of it was he asked for a doughnut with a candle in it and some close Other than that, it was like choppy and I don't know what you said, but that you know what that seventeen year old boy sounds like a very chill kid, super relaxed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 8: In Connecticut and stay the night.
Speaker 7: Okay and just hang out in the Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let sound to take over here. I I'm not they might be a client. I don't have it. Awesome time, have a great time at Great Wolfly. Don't put the water in your mouth. Thank you for the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Would say that about any water park though. Don't put it in your mouth anywhere anywhere.
Speaker 1: That's what his name is.
Speaker 2: Did you take that call? Yeah, and say to meet what's your real name? He said, name Chrome Dome.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Oh this is this is Chris. This is great.
Speaker 2: Thank you Chris, because it's just.
Speaker 1: Don't make me look like an idiot.
Speaker 7: Okay, So like, yeah, so like my day today? What's going on?
Speaker 2: No? Tell me today?
Speaker 7: Sure? So you know, started off with a little before twenty. Then we'd go for a walk around the plock, down the down the bike path, come back, watch some tennis, exercise some more, read some books about Oceola, and then prepare for the big political meeting that you're invited to at People's Park and Providence next Monday night.
Speaker 2: Ashley, Oh, what kind of meeting are we having in the park?
Speaker 7: Well, every every week we meet on Monday night to six pm. It's we're called the Providence Workers Defense Group and we advocate and organized for the workers in Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: That's dope. I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, really if I.
Speaker 7: Could get in today, you know, some basketball, maybe a little one on wan at some point.
Speaker 2: Wow, you had your schedule? Is when do you work?
Speaker 7: Like, well, you know, eventually going back to work. You know, the lawyers don't have me, can't want me off social media, so I got a lot of free time right now.
Speaker 2: Man, this you sound like a very interesting character. Are you single.
Speaker 7: Currently? I did get recently separated, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that. Well, there's love for everybody, obviously not AJ, but there's love for everybody out there. You will find it again.
Speaker 7: I know I will love is everywhere, as future says, I got angels all around me, love around me. I'll be a fighter to the end.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Uh, Chris, Before I let you go, why don't everybody a little fun fact about yourself? Because I feel like you might blow our minds here.
Speaker 7: Well, I've swum with sharks with no protection about five times.
Speaker 1: Why I knew it.
Speaker 2: I had a feeling.
Speaker 1: I didn't lose it.
Speaker 2: I didn't think you've swim.
Speaker 7: Anything goes, and anything goes to the dr and then the Gulf coast of Florida and in the swamp.
Speaker 2: Don't all right, Chris? Thank you for that?
Speaker 1: Than wow man?
Speaker 5: Interesting man, interesting man, he's a Rhina sans Man.
Speaker 2: A lot of interesting people listen to this show, yeah, a lot of them.
Speaker 1: For the record, he did say his name was chrome Dome change it.
Speaker 2: Because because he wanted me to introduce him that way. But I have respect for myself.
Speaker 1: Thank you Day and the Morning show with DJ fourn It sat Morning.
Speaker 2: Cousin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five. Listen. We had beef with so many people today, like Peta for example, that I never got to tell you guys what happened to me yesterday, which was that son I get on the highway leaving here to go meet Casey at the gym, my tire went from thirty seven pressure ps i ps i to nineteen blinking red. I call a fireman up. I'm like, he was like, get off the highway as soon as you can. You most likely have a nail in your tire. So my heart's beating through my chest. I'm like, I'm gonna be the one that breaks down on ninety three. Now I'm in the tunnel and it was dropping like it went from thirty seven to nineteen like seconds. So I knew that I ran over something. Didn't feel it. But once I got into the gas station, I went and looked at my tire and it was just like soft. It was. It was not a good stitch. But I went to John's Gas and shout out to my guy John. You remember I used to live in Dorchester.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, obviously I live in Marshville, but when I lived in dot John's Gas was my go to. I still hit it on the way. It's full service, I see, and you know what, and I mean that in many different ways. Full service because they'll pump the gas for you. But John the owner is like the nicest guy on the planet. I got out of the car. I must have looked like a deer in headlights, and he's like, what's going on? Take a deep breath.
Speaker 1: I'm like, somebody's going on.
Speaker 2: I went from thirty seven p side of nineteen. He's like, let me take a look. There's probably a nail in it. So he patched it up super quick got me out of there.
Speaker 5: But just great, guy, that's amazing. Spot the fact that you ran over like a nail. Because those tires are massive. I'm surprised your car coudn't handled.
Speaker 2: And they're not the factory tires. I have other ones I don't know. But here's the nail that that part of it was inside my car. It's a specific nail. It's a when you put your car in park, some sort of breake nail. It was bad, dude, Like I've never seen anything like it. How fast my car just like you broke down?
Speaker 5: Like another time? Was was that a flat tire or was it something else with a car like an exit? And then the fireman I had to come.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that was Remember there was something wrong with my I know you're trying to get to that. I ran out of gas. But it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: No, I was because you're trying. No.
Speaker 5: But then there was another time there was the car. Okay, Then this different time your car was smoking because you didn't change the oil.
Speaker 2: pH that's a story for a different situation. I am not a car person, Okay. Sot out to John and John's Gas in Dorchester. Awesome, awesome spot. If you need some help with your car, shout outs for you.
Speaker 5: Son Ah, Yes, blanc of went this four fifty nine County Sun and uh Deagan all.
Speaker 2: Right done now Deagan de Gats, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry it's an Instagram, so shout out to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, shouts everybody to hit the show today. That was a part of it. Tomorrow is going to be wild because we have three giveaways. I haven't really like felted out yet to decide where in which I'm going to be putting that third giveaway, but you know what I'm going to say. All the answers will live inside of the podcast. The podcast down the free iHeart Radio appstartch a S H. Luble Adas as your preset Adams as your number one preset Adams as your number one pre set. It will help you in the long run. Believe that. All right, we'll talk to you tomorrow.