Speaker 1: I just don't have a ton of confidence in the FBI or the men who run it. And I'm not saying that out of ignorance at all. That's a scary part too. I'm not alleging anything. I'm just saying I think it's really important that we have that. Yeah, and also I have no I mean I never wanted to Twitter. Yes, like leaders of the FBI are on Twitter, like what.
Speaker 2: As you guys know, I basically never do episodes in back to back days. But we got a deluge of material that I need to dive into that I'm sure you're interested in, so we're going to do it. First, up, we got Tucker Carlson going on with the Vaughn where he finally opens up about his opinion as to the Tyler Robinson Charlie Kirk assassination. All of that, We've got Erica Kirk finally addressing Candice Owans, though she doesn't say her by name, but she is clearly referencing her and taking the globes off metaphorically, and I think that opens up an entirely new arena that I'm now going to be forced to talk about Erica Kirk. Despite the fact that I have tried desperately not to, but she is the CEO of TPUSA, have no choice, so forgive me, but.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it. I gotta do it.
Speaker 2: Also, Jack Pisobik continues to push fed slap of the most egregious variety. So I have to dismantle those lies. And Andrew Colvitt, who is the pr Rep four TPUSA, is pushing a really bizarre line of reasoning that we're going to unpack and then devour because that's what we do here. Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. This is Clint Russell. I never even say that. I never do an intro anymore. I'm Clint Hi. I hope you guys are enjoying the show. Please do subscribe. All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Come after me, call me names, I don't care, call me what you want, go down that rabbit hole whatever. But when you go after my family, my Turning Point USA family, my Charlie kirkshow family, when you go after the people that I love, and you're making hundreds and thousands of dollars every single episode going after the people that I love because somehow they're in on this.
Speaker 2: No, you know, I have to say it. I've never seen you like that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm very this is righteous anger because this is not okay. It's not healthy, this is a mind virus. Yes, I believe in our judics j jewdicial system.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: We have a hell of a team working on this. Excuse my French, but this is not okay. So you want to put these people back in the box where they've been creeping from. I don't care what box you're in.
Speaker 2: First off, I got to say the Freudian slip of the pregnant pause while saying judicial system digitals.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yes, I believe in our judics jewdicial system.
Speaker 2: I mean we have to find humor in the tragedy, right. That was funny. Also, I just kind of say it's the energy that she has had in the entire aftermath. I know this is a very unpopular thing to say, and yes, people more in differently. I've made this point myself multiple times. I have tried so hard not to be judgmental, but just juxtapose her righteous anger there to this father.
Speaker 6: Forgive them for they not know what they do. That man, that young man, I forgive him.
Speaker 2: So if you murder my husband, you are forgiven if you question the narrative about the murder of my husband, you're an enemy.
Speaker 3: Maybe she has.
Speaker 2: Both of those emotions simultaneously. I guess it's possible. It's just like she was pushed forward as this, like marry figure, you know this incredibly forgiving, incredibly righteous, but just unfathomably forgiving. That was like a week after her husband was assassinated that she's saying, I forgive him, And I even said, I was like, that was powerful, you know, especially for someone who struggles with my own faith to see someone that could have that level of faith and just be like, yes, you know, this is the Christian thing to do. But then you juxtapose it with her a couple months later, and she's so loudly and angrily basically chastising Candiss Owans, and it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How does does this sit right with everybody? Does everybody good with it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I just being honest. The difference in the two is stark. Can we at least acknowledge that? And just a brief reminder, this is what Charlie Kirk had to say about Candie Owns one month before his death.
Speaker 3: She's a great friend.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Look, I don't agree with everything Candace says, but you know what I don't do. I don't stop being friends with people just because people morally blackmail me. I don't do that, and you shouldn't either. I Look, I have different views on things as Candace. I have different views on Israel than Candace. I have different views on a lot of geopolitics. But honestly, I traveled the country with candas. I went to her wedding, I saw her meet her husband. I went to Israel with Candace, which is a fun story I'll tell you at some point. But what I don't like is when people demand you must stop being friends with somebody. Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's a left wing tactic. Don't do that. And so I think the world of Candace. She's a great mother, She certainly has very very fun opinions at times, and she's a great talent. She says a lot of stuff that sometimes I don't agree with, but that's what makes our relationship and our friendship interesting. My advice to all of you, you might not like somebody, but never tell somebody like me to stop being friends with somebody. On an inner personal level just because of disagreement.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 7: So the left does and we should rise about as conservatives.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a couple interesting angles about what he had to say there. First off, he says, I'm not going to disavow or unfriend somebody because of their opinions. This is an interesting circumstance because this is about Candace talking about his own murder. So this is a very unique situation. But I got to remind you it was also Charlie Kirk, who.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was five years ago or so. He was texting Candis owns saying he has consistent dreams that he was going to die young and that the path that he was on with TPUSA was going to bring about his early death. He said that, and he also said that God brought Candiss Owans to him to finish out that mission, like almost with the assumption that he was going to die young and that Candis Owans was going to be He said this his David David and Gliath David, Like, I mean, these are just really like I get chills even as I talk about it, because it's really the foreshadowing, the foresight. I don't know, the prediction power and all that is just really onspiring and kind of creepy all at the same time. But like his repeated praise of Candace and other interviews also is that she's a fighter. She's going to fight to the very end, to the bitter end, and that's what he loved about Candisson.
Speaker 3: So it's just.
Speaker 2: Really it's really hard for me to side with the TPUSA TPUSA side, or Erica Kirk for that matter, especially as the CEO, because that's like, that's not what Charlie liked about Kennis. He liked that they disagreed, and he liked that she was a fighter. That's what he loved. But then additionally it inspires me because this is the exact same energy I had in the episode just yesterday where I'm saying all of these disagreements I have. I have disagreements with Fwent, Desy and Carol Dave Smith from time to time, very rare, Tim.
Speaker 3: Poole regularly as of late.
Speaker 2: And actually I got some replies on that episode and people were telling me, Clint, you should stop saying that you're friends with Tim Poole, like it's gonna damage you.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I don't even think like that. That's not how I view these things. Tim is my friend.
Speaker 2: You think, oh, they're like, his ratings are going down, so you should fucking abandon ship.
Speaker 3: No. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Friends with someone because they're gonna help me, or because they're gonna hurt me reputationally, whatever the fuck that means. And by the way, if you think that I should not be friends with someone because it's going to hurt me, fuck you and fuck off. Okay, let me just make that very clear. That's not how I view things now. I don't think Tim has been handling this well. I've been as of his friends. I've been as outspoken about that as anybody. But that doesn't change that I have love for my friends. That's how I function. So that rubs you the wrong way. Oh fuck you.
Speaker 3: Moving on.
Speaker 2: The weirdest aspect in all this, though, is that Cannas Owens said repeatedly that all Erica Kirk has to do is contact her and tell her to stop, and she hasn't quite clearly, because otherwise she would have said that publicly.
Speaker 3: All she would have to do is say that, and.
Speaker 2: Then the pr and the public would turn against Candace. You would think, but she hasn't done that. And then when she does call out Candace, she still doesn't call her by name, and she also doesn't say that, she doesn't say Candace, please stop, just stop.
Speaker 3: It's just like, is this I don't understand. I don't understand the paradigm.
Speaker 2: And then you've got TPUSA so bluffing that they want to have Candice OANs do the live stream or attend the live stream, and now because she says, well, I can't attend on that day, but I would love to join via zoom or stream yard or whatever, and they're like, nope, you can't. You have to be in person. And it's like, well, I'm facing death threats, so I'd rather just do it by a stream, and they're like nope. And then she's like, well, my friend Charlie Kirk, your boss got assassinated a couple months ago, so I'd rather not do it like on a pre scheduled, you know, live shoot in front of an audience where people will know where I'm at. And they're like, nope, got to do it in person. It's like, oh, I don't think you guys actually want to talk to her about this. I don't think you guys want to answer these questions. That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not. You guys are scared to death. And for the record, I've been thinking about this a lot. I genuinely don't think that most or even any of TPUSA was actually involved in the assassination of Charlie Kirk. I think it's more likely that many of them are doing nefarious shit. I don't know if it's financial, or relationships with our government or foreign governments or something that would probably give them pause when it comes to having an open dialogue about you know, ask whatever you want, well answer it. Honestly, it's like I can't do that. So I think a lot of people are jumping to the conclusion that, oh, they were actually involved in this. Maybe maybe they were, I don't know, but I think the more likely answer is that there's other shit that they're very nervous about coming out. And let me give you a good example as to why. I think that if you wanted to shut Candice Owens up, especially with all the libelist, slenderest stuff she's been putting out there about you guys, you could sue. You haven't my guess, just a guess, is that during that process there would probably be discovery, and you don't want to have anything forced in discovery to come out just a guess. So that's my read of it as of now. I could be wrong, but probably not usually not.
Speaker 5: I'm pleased to be able to announce with you, and I think it's appropriate. The Turning Point Board has unanimously selected Erica Kirk as the new CEO and Chair of the board. And not only is that amazing in and of itself, but I can assure you, Megan, that Charlie told me personally, and he told others. He probably told Mikey that if anything ever happened to him, that this is exactly what he wanted.
Speaker 1: Well, I have the chills. It had to be.
Speaker 5: And let me just add one more thing, and I want Mikey and to chime in.
Speaker 1: Here as well.
Speaker 5: But in the immediate hours afterwards, Erica got a call from somebody very important. Leave that vague out of privacy, but she got a call from somebody very important, and the question was.
Speaker 3: What do you know?
Speaker 5: Sort of asking how much of what's going on behind the scenes and with the relationship, what do you know? And her reply back was everything, I know everything.
Speaker 3: So just a reminder. I mean, that's Andrew Colvett.
Speaker 2: He's the PR rep talking to Megan Kelly about Erica Kirk being named as the new CEO. And for the record, I don't have any problem with that, Like it's his wife. Yeah, she's probably the one that's best equipped to carry on his legacy. Sure, fine, I don't really care. It's like it's their prerogative to do whatever you want. However, I do find it cryptic and interesting that she gets a call from a high level government official and he doesn't say who it is. I'm guessing Trump or Vance, don't know for sure, and they ask her how much do you know? It's like, so, you got a high level US politician I assume, contacting the widow of Charlie Kirk in the soon aftermath of his assassination, and they ask, very cryptically, how much do you know? And she says, I know everything. I'll just be honest with you. What that comes across to me as is there is more to the TPUSA organization than the public understands. And I've already done some expose a's on this. They have relationships with what it looks like is geo fencing, where basically you track all of the data around your live events and you then use that data for propaganda purposes. And I think that they have a relationship with foreign government as well as our own. That's just my guess. So that's my read of things. Again, could be wrong, allegedly. Let me throw that in there just to be safe. I don't know. Tell me why that conversation would be had with a widow in that moment by a high level American politician.
Speaker 3: Isn't that notable? I think it's notable.
Speaker 2: And then additionally, I just wanted to say, I don't want to be critical of Erica Kirk. I've said this so many times. She is a widow. It's tragic. The last thing I want to do is question her. But if you're interested in getting justice and you have a narrative that doesn't make sense. And now the CEO of that organization who is not being forthcoming with additional information is his widow. What choice do I have? And let me just say, if you guys want to reclaim the high ground, if you want to actually regain the public's trust, there's a very straightforward way of going about this and it's basically the complete opposite of everything you've been doing. And I already said why I think you're not doing what I'm about to say, but what you ought to do. Erica Kirk ought to sit down with Canis Owns, the whole TPUSA crew ought to do it too. Apparently they're not willing, and since they're not willing, I'm assuming that Erica won't either. But that is the pathway forward. Full disclosure, full openness, full dialogue in the public's eye, no behind the scenes, no shadiness.
Speaker 3: Just tell it like it is. That would help so much with all this.
Speaker 8: I know that this is a now one hundred and fifty million dollar in the last three month organization and we employ tons of people.
Speaker 1: But you can't.
Speaker 8: You can't critique, you can't critique the FAM. And I hate to say this, but I'm going to be very clear here. This is why there are many people who do not believe that women are equipped to lead companies, because what you are watching here is an unbelievably emotional response that is absent of any logic. Okay, if you really care about your team, answer the questions. Okay, just demystify the entire event. Answer, come out, sit down, answer the questions. So people don't think turning Point USA look so suspicious. Don't try to like mom the organization and say, well, mother's upset because people are coming after her kids and all of the subsidi multimillion dollar subsidiaries.
Speaker 1: That's my children, okay.
Speaker 2: And that would help so much if Dan and Cash and all these people would do it and don't give me this nonsense that, oh well, we can't talk about it because it's an ongoing case. Every single day, Pasovic and Benny Johnson, all these people come out and they say, Tyler Robinson did it.
Speaker 3: It's opening to shut Clay case.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah, and then they go, but if you question that, you're you're tainting the jury pool.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Is basically condemning a man who has not faced trial. Not condemning the jury pool. You're doing the exact same thing on the inverse, So shut the fuck up. It's ridiculous. Speaking of here's Pasovic pushing his fed slop as he is wont to do.
Speaker 9: Tyler Robinson to me, seems to be the one who did this, and it's very clear.
Speaker 5: It's very clear.
Speaker 9: That Tyler Robinson is the killer because again, his parents were the ones that turned him in. It's really as simple as that. You know, if you go any further, you know, if it listens to the FBI, you know, if you listen to government, it was he just go look at it. Listen to his parents. Just go listen to his parents. His parents are the ones who turned him in. That's why I keep saying it over and over and over, because none of the other theories make any sense beyond that point. His parents turned him in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, the reason you keep saying it over and over and over is because you're trying to program your audience into believing that here's the truth.
Speaker 3: Though I know it's inconvenient.
Speaker 2: But there are reports out there that totally counter what you're saying that. In fact, Tyler Robinson was turned in by his parents because they were told that he was about to be basically swat rated and probably killed, so they turned him in to basically keep him alive. That's one counter possibility to your official narrative.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: And then also, and this is the key one, the surveillance footage. This is reported on by Utah News. The surveillance footage of him turning himself in disappeared.
Speaker 3: Look it up. It's gone.
Speaker 2: So we don't have any actual proof that that's even what happened. We don't have any proof that his family actually turned him in, or that it was, you know, against his will, or that he didn't walk in there alone or anything. We don't know anything, Okay, so just stop. Oh I'm so confident because his parents turned him in. It's like you don't no fucking anything because of that. That's about his weak and evidence as I could possibly imagine. And then on top of that, Oh, he turns himself in and that's how I know he's guilty. But then he pleads not guilty. So are you gonna include that part?
Speaker 3: No you don't. Do you include the part about the surveillance footage having gone missing?
Speaker 2: No you don't. It's like you're a fed slop operative. I just gotta say it how it is. You're pushing bullshit because you want to push a narrative. I am at least open about what I do and don't know. What I don't know is who killed Charlie Kirk. And guess what you don't either.
Speaker 3: I am open to a whole flurry of things.
Speaker 5: What I'm not open to is a theory that Tyler Robinson didn't kill Charlie who else was involved? Sure, I can talk about that, was there other voices in row? But I'm not open to that because guess what, the evidence of that case is incredibly water tight, and I would like for us to focus on the rise of left wing violence.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how honest people function, right they go, I'm open to look, I'm open to anything, except for whether or not Tyler Robinson was actually the murder. It's like, oh, well, then you're not open. You're definitely not open. Oh well, it's water tight. Clint calmed down. The case is water tight. I never even heard that saying, but okay, it's water tight Andrew Covid. No, actually it's not. It's far from water tight, whatever that means. It is just rife with holes. As I've said before, as wide as a thirty out six wound. That's how big these holes are in the narrative that we've been fed. So not good enough. But in that very same interview, guess what else he had to say?
Speaker 5: There are going to be some immovables here, right, non negotiables. What are those that Israel has a right to exist, that it has a right to defend itself, that we fully reject hatred of Jewish people, you know, anti Semitism, all that stuff, because I think there has to be there has to be definitive lines.
Speaker 2: So now, just to give context, he's being asked about basically the new version of TPUSA in the aftermath of Charlie Kirk's passing and what they're going to basically require of speakers, attendees, whatever, and he says the hard line, the hard line is that this is a tp USA, and he goes, all right, so what are what are some non negotiables?
Speaker 3: Israel has a right to exist tp USA.
Speaker 2: What the I gotta calm down. My blood pressure goes crazy when I do that shit. I don't understand.
Speaker 10: Why everyone just accepts the paradigm that a conservative political organization in America, the most successful youth political conservative leaning political organization and get out the vote operation in America, and like a non negotiable has to be their opinion on Israel specifically, not any other nation, not any other nation's right to exist or any other p's right to exist.
Speaker 3: No Israel. So in this.
Speaker 2: Interview, he says Israel has right to exist. Anti Semitism bad. Tyler Robinson did it. Those are the those are the three. Like he's very he's very like kind of pliable on basically everything else. He says on this he's trying to be very, very tepid and kind of dance around criticizing Candice Owns overtly, and he's like he's being very very wishy washy on a lot of stuff. But those three things not negotiable. And I'm just thinking to myself, like, oh, that's interesting. That's that's interesting, isn't it. Isn't it noteworthy that like the pr rep for TPUSA says, everything is yeah, well, you know, it's all negotiable except for Israel has the right to exist antism, anti Semitism is bad. Tyler Robinson did it. And it's like, all right, well, then I think I understand your marching orders. That's how I feel, and let me explain why. Oftentimes, when TPUSA is defending themselves, they will say things like people don't understand what's going on behind the scenes, and that we're asking all of these questions too, and that we're pushing hard, and that no one wants justice for Charlie more than us. And basically the implication is is that we don't know everything, that there are things that we are not privy to. So my question to you, mister Colvid, would be, why is it that you have evidence, you have information that makes you one hundred percent confident, so much so that you say it's a non negotiable that you're not open to debate about whether or not Tyler Robinson did this.
Speaker 3: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: And if you are privy to additional evidence that the public is not privy to, how is that not jeopardizing the prosecution? Sincere question? And if you're privy to it and the rest of the TPUSA organization is privy to it, why can't the public be privy to it as well? These are really this is not me being some conspirat hard like, this is legitimate questions. How do you know things that we don't that make you confident when we aren't.
Speaker 3: Can you bridge that gap? Can you bring us together?
Speaker 2: Because it would help with the reputation of your organization if you were to do so, But for some reason you're not willing. And I have to come away with a conclusion that that's because there is deception going on. There is you're not being honest. I can't say definitively why, but you guys are not being honest. It's just as simple as that. And until you stop with that, you're going to continue to lose the pr war you are And as the pr Rep four TPUSA, I would.
Speaker 3: Think you would know that. So what the fuck? What are you doing? Anybody else mystified by this?
Speaker 1: I sure am I don't understand the official story at all. Uh I assassination. I don't, I don't. I don't understand it, and I want to make sure that there is a, like a truly rigorous and honest federal investigation of it. And I'm definitely concerned about that. Ab Recently, Candace said that Egyptian registered aircraft were following Erica Kirk Charlie's widow around for a number of years in different places in the world. That's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard, and I just want to say that that is factually true. That's true. So that's like the one data point that I happen to know is true. Also, her claim that you know there were kind of a disproportionally large number of foreign ministured cell phones at the event. That's also true. So what is that add up to? I don't know, So.
Speaker 2: As is so often the case, Tucker Carlson is being the voice of reason. I gotta say I really appreciate that he was willing to confirm those things, because I haven't dug deep to actually figure out if these Egyptian plane stories from Canis are legit. I assumed that they were because I think it would be easily disprovable. But I think it's interesting, Like anybody who says, like, oh, that's a nothing.
Speaker 3: Burger, He's like, all right, well, then prove it.
Speaker 2: Prove that that's Like, why is it that Erica Kirk has dozens of instances of her plane being basically shadowed by Egyptian aircraft? Can we just get a fucking answer?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that so much to ask? Am? I?
Speaker 2: You know, an anarchist, as Kesh Betel called us for asking these questions? Why were there such a disproportionate amount of cell phones registered in foreign countries at the TPUSA event where Charlie Kirk was assassinated? Like these are very basic questions that if you had a legitimate investigation going on, they would be asked and answered.
Speaker 1: But it means that, you know, the FBI has a moral and legal obligation to look in every direction and to be open minded as you would in any investigation in journalism and science. It's all the same process. I don't know the answer, and I'm going to sift through everything as open mindedly as I can, as honestly as I can to get to what the truth is. And I just want to make sure that is happening. And I just don't have a ton of confidence in the FBI or the men who run it. And I'm I'm not saying that out of ignorance at all. That's a scary part too.
Speaker 2: Now people are going to say, well, you just got to wait for the trial. Just wait for the trial.
Speaker 3: Clinton. I'm sure they are asking these questions. You're wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you. And I'll tell you why because cash Pttel when he's being asked about these things, he's saying, you know, as of now, we don't see anything. We don't see any reason to believe that anybody else was involved, aside from Tyler Robinson. Like, first off, you do have these social media posts from people who apparently had foreknowledge of the attack. That's true, that did happen. Now, whether or not it was just some weird cryptic guess, Okay, maybe I doubt it. So even if you think that Tyler did it, there's no way that there weren't people that were read in. That's my opinion as of now, like for sure, and I think almost certainly Twiggs his boyfriend girlfriend had to have known what was going on, and if anything, that would be the reason that those bizarre text messages between the two that go like, you know I did this, you didn't know anything about it, but here's all of the details that the FBI is in Privy two seems like nonsense to me. So I think that his boyfriend girlfriend was at least read in, if not involved. And then if it wasn't Tyler at all and he was a patsy or whatever, well then we have a whole litany of other questions. Start with the Egyptian planes, the cell phones thirty odd six, the where is the rifle when he's jumping off the building, how did he put it together? Why did he turn himself in but also plead not guilty? And then really I just want to know why the entire TPUSA organization and Posobic and Johnson and Tim and others are so confident that Candice is just barking up an empty tree, and all of us are, but they're like adamantly convinced. Not Tim, but all the rest of them are just adamant that Tyler Robinson did it and he acted alone, and it's an open and shotcase.
Speaker 3: Why why are they also confident? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do not know why, but it feels like fed slop narrative. It feels like they are pushing bullshit. And everybody who's been in this world long enough, everybody who had their eyes opened since the lockdowns or prior or since the Ukraine War or gods or whatever else, we all know when we're being lied to, and we are being lied to. I just don't know what the answer is. Aside from the lie. All I know is you're lying, and I don't know specifically why. So until I'm content with you no longer lying, I'm going to continue to call you out. So Tucker rightfully, after he basically accidentally weighed in on the kirk assassination with the Aubonne, he did a monologue that he put out on x today where he just basically explains his logic and I don't find like, I don't even understand how anybody could disagree with a word of it.
Speaker 3: Basically just says we.
Speaker 2: Can't trust the FBI, and there's a lot of variables in this story that don't add up, and that we deserve answers to and that we ought to continue to demand them.
Speaker 1: I said, in effect, you know, I don't trust the FBI, and that gave some people the impression that I was accusing them of being involved in Charlie's assassination, and of course I wasn't, and I certainly didn't mean to. But it gives me the chance now to say what I think, which is that we should not necessarily trust the FBI, and by the way, why would we. It's not an attack on the political leadership of it. I've known Dan Bungino, for example, for a long time, and like Dan and don't imagine he would ever be involved in intentionally covering up a murder of somebody. I don't believe that. But Dan Bongino and Cash Matel for that matter, are at the top of the org chart. But this is a huge organization and parts of it act independently from leadership. That's the nature of bureaucracy. So saying well, I like Dan Bungino and don't think he would do something wrong on purpose, which is how I feel, doesn't mean that I trust the FBI or have to trust the FBI. And again, why would I, For example, as the FBI has done manufacturing crimes, setting people up, distorting justice at the opposite of their job, of course, which is to get to justice through facts and then to tell the rest of us how they arrived at this conclusion, to prove to the rest of us that the right people are being punished. So we're not under any obligation. I'm going to do my best to stay out of it because I love Charlie and I want justice to be done in this case. But the rest of us should remain skeptical. We have a duty to remain skeptical, and we should not be ashamed of our skepticism.
Speaker 2: Okay, real controversial take there, but apparently that's a cancelable offense these days. I just rejected, and I think we all reject it because we've all been told, especially after the vaccine bullshit, like, oh, trust the science, you can't question anything like that doesn't work on us anymore, Like we're totally immune to it. Oh, you're a bad person if you ask this question, gonna ask it.
Speaker 3: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: That's that's the energy we're We're not playing this game anymore of being shamed into silence.
Speaker 1: No, when we get down to the substance of what Nick Quente says, do you agree with it?
Speaker 11: I don't agree with Nick Fuentes on everything. I don't agree with anybody on everything.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Jewish gangsters are controlling the country?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Not really. I am concerned about the impact of Israel in our country. I think that a lot of young people are and not and I'm concerned about it in the way of you know, young people's biggest concern right now on both sides of the aisle is the economy. We are concerned about being able to buy homes. We are concerned about affordability. And so when we see the news, when we see how much money is being sent overseas to Ukraine, to Israel, whatever it may be, my generation is concerned. We are upset. It's not because of anti Semitism. It is not because we you know, dislike people, because of their race, or their beliefs or their creed. It is simply like, this is what we're focusing on. Like at the end of the day, I think I and so much of my generation is just tired of it, Like I want to focus on American issues.
Speaker 2: So that's Brett Cooper, formerly with Daily Wire, basically coming out of the closet is a great bat which for those that don't know, is you know female Nick funt is fan.
Speaker 3: No, she's not a full on graper.
Speaker 2: But I just think that it's a good indication that Nick Fuontes is not a standalone If you're still not convinced, which you ought to if you watch this, you already know.
Speaker 3: I don't need to make this point.
Speaker 2: But for those that are watching me for the first time right now, and you're going like, I think Nick Fuontes is just this anomaly and that this is not the energy of the youth in this country.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 3: You couldn't be more wrong.
Speaker 2: Bret Cooper word for the Daily Wire, for God's sake, and she's saying I have serious concern about the amount of influence that Israel has over our political system. Now she's still watering it down and doing it kind of a basic bitch. Wait, no disrespect, You're an adorable little lady trying to be mean. I'm just saying it's a pretty basic take. It's like, no, we're just we don't like it because we can't afford a house, and we're like, why are we sending one the Israel. It's like that is about as basic a critique as you could possibly levy.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad that you're at least willing to do it. Anyways.
Speaker 2: Point being is that this is a title wave, like, you're not gonna stop it.
Speaker 3: It's a tsunami. It's coming.
Speaker 2: See that right behind me. It's a tsunami. It's a bruin, and you're not gonna stop it. And if you think, okay, well we can silence sneak O Nick flint is, maybe we silence Candace, maybe silence Ian Carroll, maybe Tucker cross and or Clinter, you know, we can silence all these people. It's like, all right, we're gonna silence Brett Cooper too. It's like, now you're talking about silencing everybody. And my initial thought was like, oh, that's not possible. And then Tucker said this to THEO.
Speaker 1: The problem is going to be YouTube. Oh does YouTube stay open or not? If there's some active violence in the United States, that can be used as a pretext in the same way that January six was used as a pretext to shut down on these people. They'll kick people off. My fear is that people that there will be a crackdown on YouTube. And at that point, you know, that's a big that would be a true disaster for the country if they I agree. So, if there's an act of violence, whether it's organic or not, because some of them are not organic. Sorry, that's a fact, a proven fact. It's not crazy to imagine. Then that could be used to tie people whose opinions are unpopular with certain groups. Those people need to be off YouTube, And all of a sudd there's an emergency meeting with under Pashai at Google and it's like, I'm sorry, you cannot have purveyors of hate like Candice Owens and me or you you can't have them there. These people died because these podcasters said hateful things. You have to take them off.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people's initial reaction is going to be like, ah, that seems pretty far fetched. And you look at Alex Jones and you're like, m is it is it that far fetched? Basically, he was held liable up to a billion dollars in fines. A listener of us goes out and does something bad, and then you're like, Okay, well, are we even sure that they were a listener of ours? Because like, wouldn't it be the easiest thing in the world to have some patsy go out do something crazy violent and then just have a fictitious social media history that says, oh what media were they watching?
Speaker 3: Oh a big fan of liberty lockdown. It's like, ah, fuck, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying, like all I ever say is I want like truth, justice, peace, prosperity, autonomy, sovereignty. Like these are all messages that are not they shouldn't be controversial, and they're certainly not, you know, radical to the point of like I'm endorsing violence. But yet I think Tucker's right that if some some fan of his or Candice or whatever were to go out and do something stupid, that yeah, that could be a catalyst. It gave me pause for a second, that's for sure.
Speaker 12: Illiberalism on the left that came from the fringe into the mainstream of the Democratic Party began as a fringe online movement that a lot of Democrats and a lot of Liberals waved away because it was just some crazy influencers online. And woe to the people that still are telling themselves that and still believe that the things that Candice Owens and Tucker Carlson are saying will not make an impact on the right, because they will.
Speaker 1: Everything about that is just so amazing to me. Takes a lot of balls for Barry Weiss, who acts openly on behalf of a foreign country. Her only concerns are not American concerns. They pertain to the fortunes of foreign country. Do they really? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, accusation via projection. This is what happens constantly. But Tucker did not connect the dots between those two clips, So I'm going to do it for him. What was Barry actually saying there? She's saying that basically, the radicalization on the left started as a fringe movement with fringe influencers, and then it basically it wasn't crushed early enough, and then it took over the entire Democratic Party. Well, she's now the top dog over at CBS right, and she's basically doing these you know, sit downs with Shapiro and others, and what are they talking about. They are basically talking about how to not just win the narrative battle when it comes to defending a foreign government, as she accuses people like me as being anti American, which is insulting, uh and false. She's also basically like they're angling for full conquest. They're angling to acquire as they did with TikTok. This is Ellison and then Ellison's son with CBS, and now she's the top dog at CBS.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, what do.
Speaker 2: You see the game? We see the game here. I know it's anti's a mantic to say it, but like it's obviously what's happening, Like once they own all of those large media enterprises, Like do you expect people like Tucker or Candas or anyone like me to be allowed to speak? Like, no, that's the game. That's the angle. You basically corner the market and then you suppress the distant voices and then you win.
Speaker 3: Like that's the game plan. It's obviously the game.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily think it'll work because there are so many alternative platforms, but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't call it out and we shouldn't fight back.
Speaker 3: But those two.
Speaker 2: Things that he's saying there really do tie together beautifully, because that is the whole mindset behind the Zionists control stuff, is like, that's the plan is to suppress sensor deep platform. So yeah, I think Candice Owan's and all of us are in jeopardy. And I just want to really encourage you guys to not permit it, to basically just make it such a financial catastrophe for every platform that would have the audacity to try and get rid of all of those voices that I've listed off, it has to be so painful that no matter the pressure from the government, that they won't do it. The problem is is that most of these platforms were started by Inqutel, and I don't know what kind of autonomy they even really have or a real interest in profitability, Like I'm not sure. So it's just going to come down to like public outcry and can we basically make our voices loud enough that they back down.
Speaker 3: Let's hope.
Speaker 1: So Epstein was murdered in prison, Okay, I know a lot about it. I'm not just throwing that out there. Epstein was murdered in prison. Well, they put him with a cell mate that was kind of a crazy like former police officer, right, Yeah, a former police officer killed a number of drug dealers. I'm not saying that guy did it, but I'm saying, well, I asked Bureau of Prisons because I learned all the stuff about because I know Epstein's brother Mark. The guy called me like a week after his brother was killed. Mark did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is Jeff Epstein was murdered in federal lockup in Manhattan, in the secure unit. I think there were only sixteen men on the unit, and I think only fourteen there that I may have that's slightly wrong, but it's very small, and it's the most secure federal lockup in the United States, and he got murdered in it. So that raises all kinds of obvious questions like who is the power to do that?
Speaker 2: And doesn't that just kind of t everything together in a nice, tidy little bow. It's like, that's exactly the problem with all this that. Yeah, corruption is a problem, no doubt about it. But there is one particular type of corruption that originates from one particular arena of the planet that seems to go completely unaddressed. Let's just break it down.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: First off, Jonathan Pollard just met with Mike Huckabee, the United States ambassador to Israel under Donald Trump. And Jonathan Pollard is a convicted spy and trader against the United States of America, and our ambassador met with him and he was not fired for doing that. Also, Jonathan Pollard, when he was released, was flown on the Adolson's private jet back to Tel Aviv. The Adelson's happened to be the largest donor to the current President of the United States, Donald Trump. Okay, that's true. Also, Jeffrey Epstein was almost certainly, I'll leave one percent possibility for me being wrong here, almost certainly murdered in federal lockup. Also, the Epstein files were going to be released, then they were released but there was nothing new, and then they were a Democrat fraud. And then they were released, but only after MTG sacrificed to a political career on it, and Thomas Massey faces a twenty two million dollars primary boundy for requiring it. And then they finally are going to release them, but then they say that they're probably going to be redacted because of national security issues, which you ought to be asking yourself why in the fuck is a child trafficking ring.
Speaker 3: A national security issue?
Speaker 2: Well, then you understand the nature of the backdrop of the Epstein operation, and then you're like, waitis Laane Maxwell, Robert Maxwell. I'm not going to do the entire draw down of I'm not going to do the full Glen Beck chalkboard for you, but I think we all know what I'm saying here. These are all issues that all surround a four or in government that is not our own, that we cannot get justice for. And then you tie that back to all of the chicanery the fuckery when it comes to Charlie Kirk's assassination, and everybody is asking the same damn question because we're not idiots, because we all see the pattern that there are things that we can get justice for or over or about, and there are things that we know we cannot. And it's like almost every time it's a thing we cannot get justice for, it's a thing that has to do with Israel, just going to say it, and that paradigm cannot persist. I refuse to allow it, And as an American, I feel like it's incumbent upon all of us to say the same thing. And for the record, let me add one more bizarre instance of this, the assassination attempt of Donald Trump. Yeah, butler pa real interesting. Another lone wolf. Another no motive, no social media, no background, no nothing. But then actually there is a tremuous amount of social media about it. Oh, let me add one more thing.
Speaker 3: Nine to eleven. All right, I'm gonna end there.
Speaker 2: Before I get myself you know, nuked. I just ah, man, I'm so I'm so frustrated. It takes everything in me not to just scream or not scream, but like, just yell these points at you. So I decided to deliver them very calmly. But just I just want you to be aware that beneath the calm visage, the calm demeanor, is seething rage. I'm so pissed. So yeah, this is why we demand answers. This is why we demand justice, This is why we demand better. This is why we don't shut up. This is why we don't run away, This is why we aren't afraid. This is why we don't just accept your dominance over us anymore. Because we are Americans. We are free fucking men, we're free people, and you can't break our spirit and you will not. If you enjoyed this episode, please do it the like button, subscribe and share it around. If you want to get cozy, go to Mike Clint Dell MyPillow dot com. Use promo code lockdown, and I don't know if i'll catch you tomorrow. I can't do an episode every day, it's too exhausting. But I hope you guys enjoyed the back to backs.
Speaker 3: And if you want to.
Speaker 2: Thank me for doing back to back episodes, which I never do, just share the show around. That's all I ask. Share the show around. Oh and I got a one quick note. People keep asking me for merch. It keeps saying this is a FA foh shit, you got to make sure it's dude or hats or whatever, and I'm like, well, first off, trademark, I'm declaring it here a FA fo America first and fucking only trademark. Clint Russell.
Speaker 3: I came up with it. It's mine. You can't have it. But I don't have a merch guide.
Speaker 2: So if anybody's got context for me on a merch company that you think I should use, please do drop that in the comments and i'll produce some dope stuff for you guys. People also wanted team not this or not Team not That from the outro on the last episode. So yeah, Team not That in a fa FO trademark Clint Russell, My shit, you can't have.
Speaker 3: It all right, guys. See, so pease subscribe to Liberty Lockdown. Great podcast. Clint is Tight.