Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's going to happen?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects in this episode. We got a bunch of us here and uh, I'm gonna just start off introducing everybody and let's get to it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Today we got Lisa the Occult reject med scientist with us.
Speaker 3: What is going on? Lisa? How are you?
Speaker 7: I have good and I'm looking forward to this high energy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, for sure, for sure. It's great to get all of he's on at the same time too.
Speaker 5: And we we got Ricardo in the Institute for Natural Philosophy joining us as well today.
Speaker 3: It's always a pleasure, sir. So Ricardo, please please, if you.
Speaker 8: Can, thank you very much. I'm quite eager to see what I'm going to learn today on your show, So thank you very much for that.
Speaker 3: And if you can't, please let everybody know where they can find your stuff as well.
Speaker 8: Oh sure, so do you can find me on at X at Ricardo Calvary one and you'll have all the links and even the connections to my books and it's all there.
Speaker 3: So awesome. Thank you very much, sir, Thank you. And then to Ethan Indigo is going on Ethan.
Speaker 4: Greetings Nick, thanks for putting this together.
Speaker 3: Don.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 1: This is going to be fun, that's what you say now, Sir.
Speaker 4: I'm a writer on the esoteric and exoteric and just finished an article on a called Rejects. Where to come and come on all the usual social media. Don excited for this.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 5: Yes, please go check out his all the stuff that he has put on the Cult Research Institute dot org and check out his books and he will be coming on soon to finally talk about one of them, so keep keep a look out for that.
Speaker 3: And then we got Heidi Love. What is going on? Heidi, our favorite Mormon slayer? What's up?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 6: Hi to all the rejects, happy to see everybody, and to Don, thank you for coming today. I am Heidilove at the Unfiltered Rise everywhere podcasts are served and I do have my own website, Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thanks bos awesome, awesome, And last but a le's we got the man himself, the Headless Giant.
Speaker 9: How you doing so? I'm the Headless Giant.
Speaker 10: You can find me doing trialogues normally at this time, or if you can find me on Thursdays with the with the Headless's Magical mail Bag and you can send me your cult slash metaphysical slash magical stories at the Headless Giant podcast dot are at gmail dot com.
Speaker 9: So thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 5: Yes, send out those emails. Stop slacking all right? Okay, Now finally onto the guest. You may all know him, seeing him in the chat constantly.
Speaker 3: What's up? Donald Ferguson.
Speaker 5: Finally, uh, don I don't know if you want to, if you have anything to plug or how you want to introduce yourself, but if you want let everybody know, I guess you know what your deal is and what we're going to get into today.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent, Thanks for having me here. I can't see you guys because the horrible I've never used this technology my first time. Anyway, I can hear you and you introduced through here so I can imagine your faces. It's wonderful listening to you guys' show. I'm glad to be here. I think you got the right people with you today. Thank you to hear this I got a couple of choice pieces for headless. We're not going to go buy email. We're gonna do it live. Your whole, entire group of people that you know. Nick is blowing my mind. It's been incredible. I'm a skateboarder. Okay. Now I fathered us, fathered his child. My dad was My father was a officer in the Air Force. I moved around the country, lived on Air Force bases. He he, I didn't get it. Father, he was in Vietnam, three tours Vietnam Korea ran off to do mid air refueling, and so I had little troubles in school. Basically I failed every grade from third grade through twelfth with ease and aps. I broke my mother's hair at heart. My parents didn't know what to do. I went to school. I went to school. I lived, you know, I listened to it. I passed it. I passed the test, and then I getting yelled at by the teacher. How can you pass the test? You got to be cheated? They just go done and this gave up? Whatever do I can do it? I can hear you. I'm looking. I'm watching you. People crible on that blackboard. You know what I mean? And so I went to college. You know, I got an A plus in psychology, did a couple of classes. You know, I'm basically working minimum wage making no money. I can't afford to do it. So I took the route that always did me well. I was hyperactive kid. They gave me two recesses at school. All the other kids got one. They gave me two just to try to calm me down for the rest of the day. And then I went out and did extreme sports skydiving, snowboarding, sailing, pretty much. Took some hits along the way, but I'm here here to live to tell about it. But you know what, One day, I was jumping out of an airplane. I left Ennis, Texas. The winds are about fifteen miles an hour, so we got to scoot over just a little bit west, and I'm jumping out in walks the hacked he walks the Hatchie Texas right over top of the Atom Smasher, the super collider they were building right here, George Bush's baby, And so that got my attention. I'm looking down, I'm I'm I'm I got the view from above.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets worse. Check it out. I get back. I get back to the drop zone, and the guy who taught me how to jump goes, Yeah, I worked there. I freaking worked there, bro, you're kidding me. So I got me interested. And then I started studying on my own, studying particle physics and uh it's nuclear powers, you know, stuff like that. Everything I can get my hands on. I got hungry for knowledge, and when I started looking at it, I realized, I go, I can do this work. I read this Paper's fine. I understand all the conceptional material. I understand every bit of It's nobody to deal so and I found it pleasurable. Whether I can get the piece of paper on the wall or not, it doesn't matter to me. The things that I found were amazing. I've had to dig through a lot of work. I didn't shy away from anybody to work, and I think I believe there's a little bit of truth in everything. It doesn't really matter how much we got wrong. You could read anybody's working. You're gonna find a little bit of truth in everything. I think that's where I come from. You know, I don't know what to tell you. Try my best, Hello.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, uh yeah, I had I had myself muted. I was heah, yeah, I just realized that too. I'm like, this guy can't tell that, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Muted or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, period, I'm good.
Speaker 5: So what now with this whole that other stuff. You're just talking about nuclear power and the other things. I guess did that take you down like a rabbit hole? With the occult and understanding other things?
Speaker 1: Everything does? We got to listen, We got the truth. Listen. I I've dove into the Bible and I and when I did that, I found out I go the science is it is a science book. It's a science book. The church literally took out the parts that would attract me to the church, and I couldn't believe it. And then the science. I work in the science field. I do technology. I do I do the crazy shit you don't even want to know. I've only had weird jobs my entire life. I've only had strange jobs, bro and so. And I'm blessed for that, I think. And the science people won't talk to the spiritual people, and the spiritual people won't talk to the science people, and they're talking about the same thing. Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe exactly.
Speaker 1: It's not too much different. Why would it be don if I could jump in there.
Speaker 10: So it sounds like you've got a very highly associated mind, which doesn't play out well in school because you get things and then you move on and everybody else is still hanging back, and then you end up doing well on the test and everybody else is like you got to be cheating or something. But that's not really how it works, and they only cater to a certain way of learning when there are so many different ways of learning that you know are out there. And I also wanted to say, once you see something and get interested in it, that's when you dive in and learn everything about it, which is not good for siloing, which is one of the reasons why schools end up going this route of only teaching a certain way because they want people to be siloed later on when they get out of school.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I'm good with that. I think that's definitely part of the part of the agenda in the background. But at the same time, everybody's being shoved around. The teachers are being showed around, the kids are being shoved around, the parents are being shoved around. We only I'm here to make money. Every're all being shoved around, bro. So that add that on top of what you just said, and we have a real problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah I have I have a kid.
Speaker 9: Go On, go on.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say, my eleven year old breaks the system every day, and I am in the principal's office more than she because I do not allow I do not allow them to stifle my daughter because I think it's crap, and I do not allow them to medicate her and they can deal with it.
Speaker 2: Like I just don't agree with that.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying you can't medicate your child just for me and my child. That's not healthy for her. She was really sick when we tried that, you know, And so you guys can do what you want. But I agree with don I think some of these people, if they tested their IQ at a really low age, they might see the ones that don't want to hold still are pretty pretty smart.
Speaker 1: So I think I was in a chat dropping a line about the emotional quotion in my life. I had no people skills. I didn't really have a handle on the language, and so I didn't know what to say and I reacted poorly emotionally along the way. I suffer because of that. That's as valuable as anything. If you don't have your act together emotionally, your IQ is not going to help you. I believe that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: But I think it's sad that we don't focus more on teaching that and that skill than we do sit down and shut up.
Speaker 1: So that's just my personal that's my personal thing, you know what I mean. Yeah, I think I would have done fine if I had the emotional fortitude, you know, to back up. I do have it now. I've been through so much crazy stuff in my life it doesn't even matter. I got tick skin from dealing with the world, so you know, it is what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I have a question your time in Ennis and Waxahatchik Waxahatchie. Did you live there or did you were you stationed there? Or how was that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Listen, I'm not a military. I don't have served. Listen. I'm a technician, Okay, I do weird ass word that allows me to get onto Air Force bases. I've dealt with the Navy, the Air Force Coast Guard. I keep their ship from blowing up there helicopters and there they keep their boats from exploding. And she like that. You know, we do a ejection seat, you know for the aircraft all that could we do that? Did you fire system?
Speaker 7: So did you like in your time of jumping over walksahatchie, is it pretty much abandoned out there? I mean I've driven out past there.
Speaker 1: They finished, it's finished, it's done. They finished it anyway.
Speaker 7: So then all of the the propaganda of like we ran out of money, we're not going to continue this, that that was disinformation, and they continued the job.
Speaker 1: Well, when you say they, it's not always, it's never always everyone. I remember the battles I was. I was fairly young, and uh, that would have been roughly around ninety three, nineteen ninety three, and that I that I was there jumping over and then I took I've been there, I've been through there. Yeah. I lived around there. I lived in Dallas. I lived actually about eleven miles maybe about fourteen miles northwest of Dallas or northeast of Dallas, place called Lake Tawaukne, just north of where Jamie Fox grew up.
Speaker 3: In your opinion, had a question, you go ahead, go ahead, alis don.
Speaker 9: Have you heard of the giant test La coil that's just south of Dallas. Yep?
Speaker 10: Do you have any information on that. I think I've been interested for several years now, and I haven't heard any leaks or anything coming out of there.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't have any information for you, Bud. I'm a long way from there right now, but I know I've seen I've seen pictures of it. It doesn't look like it's hyper functional, but it doesn't look like anything small either. I'm more than positive it's been messed with or tested, or it's parked, or it's parked for a later day.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think these are all good possibilities. But we're seeing so many different breakthroughs when it comes to satellite technology and the transmission of electricity and all the rest of this stuff that's coming about right now that a lot of people don't have the pulse on that. They're talking about being able to energize anywhere in the world using pulses from satellites to the ground.
Speaker 9: All right, that's change in the game.
Speaker 1: Your atmosphere has mega tones of charge transfer salts in it. Bro, it's a whole game changer. You have a charged atmosphere this, it's a whole game changer. Bro. Yeah, of course we could do that now. Of course.
Speaker 7: I have another question about Waxahachi. So Waxahachi sits on a similar latitude to Alamogordo. And if you know, I'm sure you do about all of the testing with Oppenheimer out in New Mexico, and then as the lot of you take it all the way down to California, and you have almost the same similar types of experiments, but not as much as hard science and nuclear physics type stuff, but more mental experimental with behavioral physics takes brain and so forth. So would you think that that is somewhat related in a sense.
Speaker 11: I know it.
Speaker 7: Or something I know, I know what it's related.
Speaker 1: It's not a question. I have a whole lifetime experience of looking right at it. When we get into what Headless likes to hear about, like you know, we're not going to do by email stories, but listen, somewhere close to the end of this conversation, I'm going to tell you about some experiences I had to should clear that up for you. That makes any sense, gotcha? Oh, I forget about it now.
Speaker 3: We'll bring it back up to don't you worry? Okay, yeah, ohod sorry, uh oh?
Speaker 5: Where did you I know you had mentioned something about I mean, I try to think of maybe a good way to touch on this with the whole COVID and the Egyptian thing. And then there was something about the stuff and the skies. I don't know which one. Maybe you want to go on with first, Maybe the one with the skies. Yeah, the one with the skies. Maybe we'll go with that one first.
Speaker 1: Listen. Let me just explain my background. Okay. I had a career in optics when I was young, and we did special done a lot of thin film deposition filters. I did work for Vera Lux Carl Seiss Nikon, I did work for General Motors, Auto Glass, a lot of specialty glass work, mineral glass, and we temper. We temper mineral glass and molten salt to step away from a nuclear reactor, take the glass out, and that's what you got.
Speaker 3: Oh that'sir Is that what they're putting in the skies?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, but the job might So that was one job I had. Let me tell you what I did. When I was about seventeen years old. Some old band said you're punk in the street. You need a job. Get your ass in here. Part of my job was to temper blint lead, cobalt, floor ride, crown glass, silver, hay lad glass, and molten salt. It's liquid salt. It's the same thing you have sixty years ago in this country as a nuclear reactor, little tiny version, little tiny version. And then then later I was doing special hazards fire protection and that is pretty interesting, okay, And metallic salts right has mat issue. It's part of National Fire Protection Association Code two thousand and one, and so I dealt with that. I had two careers that tell me what's in the sky, bro I had to be that dude, you get me.
Speaker 9: That's really interesting.
Speaker 10: So with the molten salt reactors, I'm pretty sure that they're used in getting rid of the stuff that's normally considered toxic nuclear waste from other nuclear reactors. Like they can run them through the molten salt reactor and then you know, get rid of their toxic chemicals.
Speaker 9: Is that what's going into these salts? Is that what they're using?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know they never stopped working in the background. Stude, you're dealing with a new brand, the new high tech version of the firework. It doesn't work on the elector side, it works on the atomic side. A primer to prime it into a position to do exhibit its behavior.
Speaker 6: Did you come out to Utah to the like San Rafael Energy Lab and do work out here or know anything about Mormon involvement with this molten salt? You know what?
Speaker 1: I was on the salt flats. I cruised through there. I've been across the country but down every back road in this country, Canada, Mexico. But I did my work a little differently, because I mean, I just I would work a job. I would save my money. When you're working for a company and they want to give me a week's stacation after a year, I'm like this fucking look. So I would work for like three four years, save all my money, and then quit and just say yeah, I'm quitting, Like you're quitting. I go, yeah, because I'm disappearing. I'm going to go right around the country for like six months, and I go where I want to go. You know, when I'd run out of money, I'll find another job, I guess. And so I've been through that. I went out to Utah. I did some snowboarding up in Park City, Brian Head. I pit out there through the summertime on the salt flats and all that. But I was not there for work. I was there for play, basically.
Speaker 3: Gotcha good.
Speaker 7: I have a quick question the molten salt reactor, Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't it used generate electricity? And I had heard that, I've never seen it. That's why I said. I hear it that electricity can make glass on the sand like on the beach. Is it the same concept? Is it the same process in using molten salt generating electricity in a reactor to create some of this glass?
Speaker 1: It's more along the lines of generating sheet Okay. And the salt allows you to monitor, just like the control rod allowed you Einstein to slow down the major reaction, the bigger reaction. The salt let you temper the reaction. It's molten. It isolates the events in its own way. It controls the heat factor like a buffer, a great buffer. Salt is an incredible buffer. Exactly. It does more than that. It buffers. It buffers the metal from the outside world. And you can't tell. So if I have my metallic portion plunged into molten salt, I have the trick. That little trick they do. It can't sense the outside world when it decays, it just goes back to what it was because it doesn't know what to do. In that case, it's self beating and it'll run forever.
Speaker 10: So what they use molten salt for that people would know is these giant solar panels that focus the energy on to a single point in the middle, and then it causes that molten salt reaction, which stays heat did for far longer than any other material. So once it gets well, you knows, it stays in that thermal expansion phase.
Speaker 1: No exactly, instead of well, I couldn't say it any better myself. Yeah, you know what it did. Uh, it takes heat. It's works like an oil when it's bolten, so it holds heat longer.
Speaker 8: But you're talking about salt or sodium chloride. The salt has several components.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, there's so many different salts out there to blow your mind. We can't even go through the list. So when I used to temper glass in molten salt, I had different baths for different minerals. Hmm, okay, And the list is so extensive it's insane. You're not wrong, though. There's different ways to do everything. There's nine ways to do everything, And how do.
Speaker 8: You relate that to to what he's being sprite? Sorry, eaton, how do I.
Speaker 1: Relate it to it? Yes, because I'm looking at it. Hey, listen, let me explain some I'm sorry, I don't mean to be excited. But when my clouds are drifting through the sky like a desert, fucking sand, it ain't water fair enough? Holy shit, Listen. I got hundreds of jumps out of an airplane. I sailed boats all the time. I'm snowboarded every major peak in North America. And tell me I'd spend more time outside than anybody you'll ever understand. When I was a baby, my mom used to work. She's coming home from dinner. We're coming up to dinner. I was a baby, but she woke me up to get me in the house. She used to hold me outside and we'd look at the stars. Man, I'm just she's holding me like this, so look at the stars. So my dad was used to fly. He was a navigator in a DC ten at the time. And my mom we lived right there outside of the Air Force, outside of Dover at the time, and so she's like, point me at the sky. Oh, your dad, you know your dad's an airplane, probably not him, but he's same ideas, and she knew what the plane looked like. So you know what a guy who's missing his father, I guess his mom does what she can do, you know. And so I'm used to looking to the sky. I walk outside the sky, look at the sky every day when I go outside. This whole part of my vision is half of my world, the other half depending on where I'm at. I sometimes I have a good horizon, which tells you a lot of things too. We'll get into that mound stuff. But sometimes my view is blocked by buildings and trees, so there's really not much you're going to see on the ground anyway. But the sky gets your attention, got my attention, my whole Like, I know what this sky's supposed to look like when I grew up. I grew up blue sky with a yellow sun. I walk outside right now, and I got a white son and a white sky. And I'm not the only one that knows that. So take a look at it. And here's the thing. It's the type of dust and its consistency of the white haze in the sky. When I used to look down on salt baths. It's like a milk. It's like a milk. That crazy movie that Angeline and Jolie was in called Wanted, where they're in the attic. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure. I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Had something to back you up.
Speaker 10: They've done the chemical analysis on this haze, and one of the major components is burium salts, so alum bitumum salts.
Speaker 9: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: The name of aluminium is what the ancient name the ancient one when he did this last time. We'll get to that too. This ain't the first time the shit's been done. Aluminum is bitter salt. That's what it's known at you know, known by from a long time ago. Anyway.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was not doubting you that that chemtrails.
Speaker 1: No, No, don't you guys fail it.
Speaker 8: Bro I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: You guys are naaling it. I get excited because I know what it is. I get excited because I know what it is, and it makes me nervous and I'm a little bit angry that the whole story isn't being told. Okay, you can tell me you're blocking the sun. Oh that's fine, But when I have something. When I understand dual use technology, and I understand there's usually a lot of different things that can happen. You know, get byproducts with things, you get other things, you get side effects, whatever you want to call it. There's more of the story than just blocking the sun bill.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Yeah, I was just finding it interesting because when they tested Mont Sasha on on the peak of the Camp Trail operation, they found out that that aluminium on the ice was three thousand percent plus above the U the legal level. But they also found me sorry, and I'm now relating to the nuclear thing that you were referring to. So I never connected to two things. So I found it curdious.
Speaker 6: This is why they're banning the rain water collections and all kinds of different things.
Speaker 2: This is completely to what you're saying.
Speaker 9: Don Yeah, think about this for a second.
Speaker 10: Every metal has a salt, and each and every one of those metals has a very specific type molecular component that gives it all of these uh magnetic properties and you know different. I mean, so all of these different things are not being explored by chemists supposedly openly. But you know, there there's like a whole new tool chest of different salts that could be used for different things. That doesn't seem to be getting attention.
Speaker 3: Mm to.
Speaker 1: Okay, so check this out. Let me top off. So he just said, So we start out with like peroxy salts. Man, how women hair color their hair back in the day. They got rid of it, They changed their formula. They used to smell so bad you had to leave the house while she's getting her hair colored. Stuff like that, So and PERM and all that, and you get into the borderline peroxy salt, charge transfer salt, and you're talking about fireworks and the different metals show the different colors in the fireworks, and you're still at the basic level. Then we we get a little bit deeper into some uh some high tweed with these salts.
Speaker 9: That's how we got astronomy.
Speaker 10: We do our astronomy based off of the spectroscopy they get from these chemical salts, and so they assume that's what all these different places are made out of. But how much would that change if you're coloring the atmosphere to now have this white shift?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: That's you know what's crazy about that question you just asked. There's there's almost no input. Amateur astronomers or astronomy in general on this topic. Right, for some reason, they're just act directed like it's not going to happen. It's not happening. One guy I heard talk, he's like, he said, in my daughter's lifetime, telescopes, ground telescopes are going to be useless, and he's pissed off about her not being able to take in the stars, you know, as a human being.
Speaker 7: So most have been decommissioned. Yeah, I had something with the molten salt. Going back to that there, I believe the first experiment was done at Oakridge, so it is a highly classified experiment that was conducted. And then if you move fast forward into the timeline, I believe Bill Gates had funded a venture called Terror Power Terra something, and it was to bring back the whole molten salt thing. And you said, block out the sun. And who has been the most vocal proponent blocking out the sun? You have entered Bill Gates. And so when you look back at his venturing or I'm sorry, he's the funding of his ventures, and you see the connection with terror Power and molten salt, it almost I mean this has been in the works for a while. Yeah, So when you mentioned that that judged my memory, So it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, let me pain. None of this is new. None of this is new, None of it. This goes back so far back most people can't comprehend it way back. But you're not wrong. I understand that is exactly what you said is what I understand as well. First of the modern day, you know ghost, So I have dust in my sky that does twelve different things. And you know what part would you like to handle? You know, these are soft, absorbable, heavy metals that could cause dementia, Alzheimer's, the health, the health problems. It has a luminum salt which can literally interfere with seed and amphibition. And now that that seed that usually is there and has built in information, it knows when the sprout can sense when the temperature and the moisture are correct in order to sprout and seed, you know, and dig into the ground. You get the foot root that digs into the ground. Well, that's going bye bye. It's called salting the earth, Okay. It's an ancient practice where when they conquered the city, they would scatter salt all over the ground so that those people could not grow food.
Speaker 8: Sure, that might be some kind of there might be some kind of connection to the fact that he is the biggest landowner in the planet because people sold their lands because they couldn't make anything out of it, and so they're sold much cheaper than normal h So that might be he might have some something to do with that. So he made the soil just not productive anymore and people are forced to sell it.
Speaker 7: And he has the major major stock in John Deere. And like, if you know anything about John Deere, you buy any of his combines or whatever. You cannot repair those things on your own. You have to have some technician from John Deere who brings in parts that are patented, even down to the screw. You cannot repair that stuff on your own. You're talking about combines that talk that are costing anywhere between four to six hundred thousand dollars, and then as well to repair it, it's almost the equivalent of as expensive. So when you look at how much land he owns, he owned he doesn't own, but he owns a majority of John Deere, I believe some other agricultural stuff. You're looking at his ventures into molten salt and what have you. And I will even add on top of that. If you look at a majority of the vaccines that were developed starting nineteen fifty late nineteen fifties, early sixties, most of them had aluminum in them to adjubant. And what that does is it basically pisses your system and causes it to produce antibodies to whatever the aluminum is tagged to. So say that you've got to whatever, you know, whatever you tag it to. An aluminum the immune system recognized is not only the particle that it's opposed to create an antibody too, but it also creates an antibody to aluminum. So anytime you see aluminum, you are going to elicit an immune response based on vaccine theory. And so if you're breathing it in, it's not allergies. It's not the pollen, it's the aluminum. If you eat off of aluminum, you get allergies. It's not the aluminum the it's the allergy you have developed because of prolonged exposed to aluminum in vaccine therapy.
Speaker 9: Is big business. I was just well, chronic illness is big business. I mean, that's that's where we are.
Speaker 2: Sorry, headless now, I was just gonna say, who is a huge.
Speaker 6: Stockholder in pharmaceuticals and also with the number one stockholding of Bill Gates is second only to Bill Gates with farmland ownership is the LDS Church. And so the LDS Church has, you know, Bill Gates in mind when they look at things, because you would want your number one person that you're investing in to do well, obviously, and then vice versa. They're backing each other with this ownership of land, let alone the seed vaults that he owns with Bill Gates. So, I mean, there's there's been a lot of experimentation with the salts and different things in Utah because of all the salt production and the Great Salt Lake, and it's salt that is He's correct, Don's correct. There's so many salts it would blow your mind. But one thing about here in the Great Salt Lake is there's no other salt like it in the world. The next closest is the Dead Sea, but it's very different and also has a huge portion of arsenic in this you can't even eat the salt. So they have a huge population here because of testing and nuclear testing of down windows, which they've sued for. So, I mean, you want to talk about you know, pollution and skies and problems and Utahs right there and the Mormons are right behind them.
Speaker 8: So if you control the food as he's trying to, if you control the fields as he's trying to, if you control the seeds as he's trying to, if you control the fertilizers that he's trying to control, if you control all of that, how soon can he implement his plans of giving synthetic meat and synthetic fish and worriful to people. That is much more cost effective to the production. You don't need to care about the consumer because there's a lot of people always dying and always giving birthso you always have consumers because they don't have anything else to eat. And that will not work outside America. I tell you that, because there's a lot of places in Europe that already kick him out because they were killing the fields. Literally, it was killing warning fields.
Speaker 7: He's one for you, Yeah, And soth of Africa.
Speaker 8: He's a criminal. Puts his feet on one of those countries in Africa. He's booked there. His Illuminati connections will not help him because they don't care about it. So what he did to people there from the polio vaccine causes with more than seventy percent of the children with probably paralyzes parts of the body for the rest of the life. After what he did to the farmers by bringing in the new programs of food production where he is forced people to stop producing what they produced and they start producing what they were supposed to sell to him. And then people realize that they couldn't eat what they are producing, and so they are starving because it's microfields, it's very small productions where people used to produce food and sell from those that they produced. They can't do it anymore, so they couldn't So that's why one of the reasons he was also kicked out because none of his plans work. But for himself, I'm sorry for the rent.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I just want to answer one thing, is that also add gardasil to that he made a bunch of female sterile by practice by using India and African women or young girls for his clinical trials of guardas.
Speaker 1: Cells exactly.
Speaker 9: Vaccine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that made them sterile. Sorry, that was it.
Speaker 10: They just repackaged what they put in the Teennus vaccine in the GUARDA cell. But it was the same program and they had it in India and Africa, And it's so similar to all this stuff they did with the Tuskegee experiments and all these different locations. It wasn't just Tuskegee, Alabama. It was also in Puerto Rico. They've had to pay out millions. This is a long track record of working as a means of generating wealth. So when that comes out, I don't think there's anything that's going to stop people from dismantling this entire system.
Speaker 9: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: But I added that a little bit. Yeah, go ahead, Hey, So I mean, it wasn't too long ago I heard somebody from the United Nations telling us, Oh, we shouldn't be have we shouldn't get to grow our own garden because we're not in deficient at it. Okay, this is still sick. If you people don't understand how sicky and shitty these people are, let me explain something to you. You look at the mass production of food and how they call it deficient. Okay, they call it efficient. If I can grow my own garden, you don't need to be so efficient at the farm. Maybe I don't need to be as efficient, Okay, Maybe I just like to spend time gardening. Maybe that's a good thing for me. Maybe it keeps me out of trouble, you know what I mean. Does it matter how efficient it is if it's just me in my yard. So their whole argument is incredibly terrible to the soul, not just the body.
Speaker 8: Sure, the plan has always different levels on different functions. So I'm not sure if it's true. But I heard that some states, not for now, but probably three four years ago, that some states in the US people were forbidden to creating eatables on the front of the house. I'm not sure if on the back they could, but on the front of the house where they have a typical porch and whatever, they couldn't produce any kind of food because it was illegal. But in terms of Europe, just let me say this. In terms of Europe, for instance, we managed to kick Bill Gates out some countries there, but still the EU is controlling the seeds. So who's controlling the EU? Because our farmers cannot take the seeds from the best seeds from the last crop as we used to do for millennia and plant them again. It's completely illegal. You have to buy to the government every year the seed of the type of production that you are going to do you cannot do it yourself. It's illegal, so they still have the control even if there is not that lunatic on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, there's a lot of people living on the backs of other people. There's people where're you know people. There's people that work hard and everybody can you know, most of your work. There's people that actually really don't do anything, and they're they're in these positions. They got their you know, theirs, certain type of clothing they wear, and they go they're not going to get their hands dirty. Bro, They're not going to help us feed anybody. They're not going to do any of that. Bro, we gotta we got to make sure they're taking care of too. And they're a paranoid about being less inadequate or willing to jump in if bake it hard and be part of a growth food.
Speaker 10: Marx called them the petite bourgeoisie, and I think at some level that that class of people is going to show the most resistance to having any sort of change, even though it's killing them and it's obvious.
Speaker 1: Sounds right, sounds good, yep.
Speaker 4: I wanted to if I'm many to backtrack to the concepts around the atmospheric changes in at least visible and in the atmospheric changes were relative to the assaults.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: This is year eighty of the nuclear experiment. So uh, I guess that Trump just signed an expansion, an executive order on mansion of certain nuclear experiments related to energy. I don't know if you guys saw that, but I don't know the exact contents of it either. But it's going to make it easier to produce nuclear power generation facilities. I think it was the main thing. But I wonder what you think. One thing we don't know much about the nuclear experiment, and what we do is belittled that one of the first meltdowns in the United States was in southern California. It wasn't a salt reactor, but it was a sulfur reactor. That's Santa Susana. I wonder you know what you've heard about the nuclear experiment in your engagements in the Air Force and so on. And there's another experiment that is taking place in the United Kingdom that curious was called the Satan experiment, this being this standing for stratospheric aerosol transport and nucleation. And I was ignorant exactly to what nucleation meant before I saw this experiment, but nucleation is essentially bringing vapors into droplets is one example of nucleation, and they're using apparently in this experiment, they were using a form of sulfur dioxide, and I wonder if they're not trying to interact with the atmosphere in different ways than just cooling it or blocking the sun. I wonder if they're trying to influence some of the remnants of the nuclear experiment that detonated all these earthly elements into the atmosphere, many of which most of which came down as fallout, but some.
Speaker 1: Is currently there.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I'm just to finish.
Speaker 4: I wonder what you think about them using sulfur to maybe cause these remnants to fall out.
Speaker 9: Thank you, host everyone.
Speaker 10: Well, I was going to say about the sulfur dioxide that would make the atmosphere more yellow. That's not what they're using right now, So there could be an aspect of trying to change the color of the atmosphere with the sulfur dioxide, which.
Speaker 9: You know right now that's not a big part of their formula.
Speaker 4: It apparently sulfur dioxide, is it joins together very easily with other metals is one of the attributes of it too. So again, I don't know a headless You could be right. I have no idea, but I just I just speculate that it's up there doing something like to cause these stratospheric elements to fall down and forgive the long clengthy question.
Speaker 1: Okay, to fall down. You know, they got plans to dump twenty six tons of liquid sulfur in the atmosphere at seventy thousand feet. You already have a whole massive ton of metallic salts in the sky. When one passes through the other, there's gonna be a massive iron exchange. It is going to join with the other metals. It's gonna cause some crazy shit. I don't think people really understand this is not just BE Nine's not BE nine experimentation. They get information from sources you wouldn't expect, and not all the science is new. So I mean, use your imagination. It's not hard to figure out, man, you know, it's not hard to figure out. I really don't even want to say it to you.
Speaker 2: I'll see.
Speaker 1: What do you get when you dump liquid sulfur through metallic salt a thousands of width of human hair. It's a soft absorbable metallic salt. With the consultur, you get sull for hail. Maybe possibly could it go wrong?
Speaker 9: H that sounds biblical.
Speaker 1: Supposed to you think these people don't read them books? Come on, man, and where do you think they got half through science from them?
Speaker 2: They got the rest of them too hidden, they got them.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I read that book and I went, what, I go what.
Speaker 9: So let's get crazy for England. Didn't they already approve the spray of sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere over England?
Speaker 4: That was that was in this experiment, so they, I mean, someone must have proved it somewhere, but it was an experiment that they haven't not released the results yet, but someone leaked the operation of.
Speaker 8: Its Well, the UK is now starting a campaign to block the sun publicly.
Speaker 9: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but what they are going to use they didn't divulge yet, not to my knowledge at.
Speaker 3: Least, as we go on go on.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say, as we were speaking about before we went live, every time we talk about nuclear and every time we talk about you know.
Speaker 2: Firmamental or type of layers of reality. What comes next?
Speaker 6: Right, it's it's aliens, I'm gonna tell you that right now, or spirits or whatever you want to say.
Speaker 2: But when you get into Steiner and mix this in, then I have questions.
Speaker 4: Right, the stated purpose of that exper the Satan experiment is to block the sun is a stated experiment. But if you read the Satan, if you read that out, it says transport and nucleation.
Speaker 1: So I just wonder where we're exactly. That leads me to question, could this go wrong?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? On scale?
Speaker 8: Well they are expecting it to go wrong and say, oh, we messed up. I'm sorry, let's do worse next time.
Speaker 4: Well, and also exactly like this, I think sometimes there's the stated version of the or the stated purpose of the experiment, and then there's the uh more covert reason for the experiment. So they're literally they're saying that it is for blocking the sun. So it makes me wonder what are they really doing?
Speaker 8: Look, you have I have gone done?
Speaker 1: Go on, I have I have dust it in my sky. That does twelve different things I can't get through. Like three of them are to get conversation one with people. You know, there's so many things this can do. You have to understand the type of salt. When you look at the level of the technology of the metallic salt molecule that they're at today. The ionically bonded construction allows for bond switching, exposing salt, oxygen metal at will, and color for the other things.
Speaker 8: What I was going to say is in the UK, you have the first some four or five six years ago, decided to take all the grants from the farmers. That was the first thing they did. They blame it on Brexit, they couldn't afford it, whatever, and they took the money from the farmers and they ceased to help them. So the farmers were relaying fifty percent of their budget for plantation on those grants from the government. And then when they decided to well, we have to go and find that money someway, So let's open a supermarket from products of the farm right on the farm. Let's open a restaurant or a cafe or whatever and sell the products that we make here on the farm. And the government, the municipality municipalities fell on top of them, say you cannot do that, you cannot do that, and so they struggle for many years, and now they are able thanks to one man, Jeremy Clarkson, funny enough, the guy from top Gear. He is the one that managed to turn the law because he's a farm owner and they now can have restaurants, supermarkets and whatever. And then what they implement next, So you already don't have the money to produce. Now let's take the sun out of you. So the farmers are saying, you already took the money. Now we're going to take the sun. How are we going to survive? Are we following again onto that same story of the land worth nothing? And then the farmers are forced to sell and they lose the land and it's less landed. We have to produce good food, so it all all falls under the same, the same thing. So they can say, oh, we were wrong, and now the fields are ruined. But well other days have come.
Speaker 10: They're they're unilaterally re entering the EU. That's what care Starmer has publicly announced. So what they're gonna do is they're going to sell off all of that, all of that land to the EU. It's gonna be fucking disgusting. The entire process is so obvious. They're such debt, they're hemorrhaging. We've got to give all of their farmland over to the EU, and they've got to get all the farmers off of it.
Speaker 1: Well, they're all on the same team, and they listen. They set the farmers up before they you know, they got the they started subsidizing where they start to counting on the subsidy. When the subsidy stopped, they were in a position to fail. They got set up to fail.
Speaker 8: Well that the good side, as Tolkien so well put it is a long defeat. So there is no winning at the end, because no one wins the war. But it's it's exact defeat.
Speaker 1: It's it's not a win situation. We're not in that type of situation. We're not talking about winning anything. I'm glad you note that.
Speaker 8: So done.
Speaker 3: Tell me.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're talking about fighting it. But what we're talking about that the type of topics that we're talking about is not a winning situation.
Speaker 8: Sure, and there's nothing to be done.
Speaker 1: They're not going to stop themselves.
Speaker 6: We know that.
Speaker 10: There's actually a conspiracy about milk in the United States that goes directly along these lines, because in World War Two they wanted to have these huge ships that could actually have ice cream on the front lines of battle, because one of the ways to show off to your enemies is by having these really robust tradelines. And so they would have these ships that would follow other ships that were full of ice cream for the soldiers, for the sailors out there, just to strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, to show how strong our trade lines were. Well, after the war was over, they didn't stop subsidizing the production of milk in the heartland, so they had to up their subsidies. Well, this made a huge supply of milk that they couldn't get rid of, so they turned it all into cheese and they buried this cheese underground.
Speaker 9: And they had like five billion.
Speaker 10: Dollars worth of cheese that was overproduction from these cows that was generated from this war.
Speaker 9: And they didn't know what to do with it.
Speaker 10: So in the nineteen eighties, Ronald Reagan reintroduced this government cheese.
Speaker 9: Back into the ghettos.
Speaker 10: That's what we see is all this blocks of cheese that went along with the EBT cards. Well, all of that cheese was part of this you know, gotten milk conspiracy. And then what ended up happening is, they couldn't start subsidizing it anymore, so they had an ad agency put cheese into everything. So all of the cheesy crust stuff, all of the cheesy taco bell stuff, all of that marketing was from the overproduction of cheese that the farmers eventually had to end up paying for by subsidizing this ad.
Speaker 9: Agency that created the got Milk campaign.
Speaker 10: So they actually didn't get anything from it, but they're paying for their own enslavement to this overproduction because the government has no idea what it's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're making bad moves and we're suffering the echoes down the line, down the road from those bad choices.
Speaker 9: Definitely done.
Speaker 8: Do you think that all of these things that we have been talking are any way related to the geomagnetic event? Do you think that will turn out something bad? Do you think that it's just just a change of polarities or the wobble? Nothing happened with us. What are your perspectives on that? Do you think they are intently destroying everything because they need not to care because everything is going to pieces anyway in terms of at least in terms of social conditions.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I look at this a little more from a spiritual standpoint, I look at some of these disgusting things that some of these people think are cute, you know, and when they lie about it, that tells me the condition of the person's heart. And so basically you're looking at people who, if you look at it in biblical terms, they've been turned over to a reprobate mind. There is no bringing it back. They've been lying so long they don't know how to do anything, but by they've been fooling their counterparts so long. They don't want to be embarrassed in front of their own group of assholes they're hanging out with. It's so crazy simple. They're not going to stop themselves. That is all there is to it. They don't know how you're talking about a magnetic field event, Oh, we got cern cerns over there on the planet, and by it in their terms, we've got this machine on Earth that has that thousand times the magnetic a thousand times the gravitational pull of Earth itself. Okay, does that sound to me? That goes into a conversation about the distortion of a magnetic field, which is a really interesting thing to look at, and it affects the mind. You can affect a lot of things, let.
Speaker 2: Alone, there's not one. Yeah, there's just not one concern.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Lisa, that's that's exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know a thousand times of gravitational pull. Maybe they're gonna yanke ashrayss down on top of your fifteen minutes freaking see until you. God hates you. I don't know. You tell me they've got a you.
Speaker 7: They've actually proven most of the solar activity, whether it's anywhere from solar minimum to solar maximum within that eleven year cycle, that's sun exhibits. You can see the human resonance I'm sorry, Yeah, the resonance of the human compared to the human resonance to be altered accordingly, and behavior as well. You can almost map it. And that the sun is related to dobamine, serotonin release collectively. So yeah, that that has been looked at here recently and they are making a lot of confirmations with that, with that theory.
Speaker 1: When touch on that, I'll make it sure, take it out. So I look at the I look at the Scriptures as a science book. Okay, they say the life is in the blood. I know, we've got like a single atom of iron and the red blood, so we can go ep threep four and back again and carry oxygen and drop it off, picks them up, drop it off. Yeah, iron in our blood. We supposedly have an iron core of earth. We got a black sun behind the fire. It looks like dark spots to me. What's going on? You tell me it's all this connected. It was Johannes Alfion and Christian Brooklyn where they correct about the Brooklyn current connection and what is coming in at the poles and where does it go? Does it go to the core? Does it emanate back out to the oil and the water in a softer way and caress this place and the loom of life is insane and we're connected to that as well. You're not supposed to hurt the oil, do not hurt the water. I mean, what are we really doing here. You don't need gas to drive across from the country. I mean, it's not hydrogen technology. They're not trying to give you. The way to do that properly would be to place place the components in light vibrational states and put the fire in the hole remotely. It can be done. It's a little bit tricky, but it's not It's not as hard as you think. And that way you contain a water in a sealed unit. You don't have to add water. You don't have to add one. You can drink it when you get there. And people who discovered this, I've noticed three four people in the past throughout history that discovered it, and either they disappear or they're told shut the fuck up. This shit happens, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Well, in terms of the hydrogen technology for cars, for instance, the problem is they're not putting the fuel cell on the car, so you are forced to fuel the car with hydrogen instead of putting water, and the car produces its own electricity by the fuel cell. And that's the stupid thing because the scheppest part of it is the fuel cell. So it makes no sense. So in kids' toys that you can buy to put kids developed social sorry scientific project at home, the vehicles have their fuel cells. That's how simple and that's how not dangerous they are. We just put water on the thing and the fuel cell of the car makes the car move along, it gives it electricity. But they don't do it on the cars, which I find very curious, not curious at all. It's obviously intentful because.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because hydrogen is extremely difficult to storage, So the easiest way is to have water a fuel cell and consume the hydrogen as soon as you produce it. It's obvious, but they went the other way around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you go on apply right, produce the hydrogen, split the water as you go, And.
Speaker 8: That happens in a lot of things. Like they're saying that Tesla is having the new Tesla has solid state batteries. They don't. Because we have four kids in the new Tesla that fell to a river. We still don't know if they died electrocuted or by the fire. But because as soon as a battery of any electric car is in the material that's the inside enters in contact with the atmosphere, immediately, you catch fire immediately. That se instantaneous. So these four kids have a brand the brand new model. They crashed, a small crash, but it was enough to crack one of the batteries. They fell into the water. The doors of the car, the windows, nothing worked. They were stuck inside. And they don't want to tell us if they died drowned or electrocuted, which would be even worse. So we don't know, but the fact is they're telling people they are selling state solid state batteries to the clients. They aren't because solid state batteries do not catch fire once they are broken, and it exists for ten years and they are still not putting it that into the car, which.
Speaker 9: It's it's insane.
Speaker 10: It's this lithium obsession that they have, and it's just like all that's going to do is catch fire and destroy people's lives. There are so many better ways to collect electricity than they use these lithium salts.
Speaker 9: But you know, again, they're obsessed with it.
Speaker 10: And anytime it rains or you're on a wet road and you get you're around it that cracks that battery, you're.
Speaker 9: In for fire. That's it's just to say that they would put that on our roads.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean there are mixes for that, and people aren't looking into liquid metal batteries. You can literally put a fucking shoot a gun right to the fucking battery is still going to work. You're not gonna have a issue. It sounds strange. I mean, if you get a chance, take a look into some of the liquid metal battery uh text, that's out there. They probably aren't good.
Speaker 8: If you're talking about the jail batteries like on boats.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 6: If they stop, if they stop with all the mining, then the boring company is going to be really upset about that.
Speaker 2: So they have to have a cover, right aka lithium.
Speaker 8: So if you want a supermarket and they want to develop something there, they kick you out. But if you own a million dollar several million dollar business, they cannot get there and say, look, you have to close because this is not ecological, it's not efficient. Yeah, but I have all these machines that's worth thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars. So what I've been going to do with it? And that's the problem.
Speaker 10: I have a I have a little interesting part about the whole certain thing. If you have a spot that has all of this gravity and we're going through a phase right now where the core of the Earth is slowing down creating the opportunity for the shifting of these continents on the surface. Because once you've got that uh, that chick add are slowing down you right like you could see this with the gyroscope. Once that they're getting the inside flips.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't have fucked around it to begin with. And now they're gonna depend on the slingshot effect to get it going against Oh my god, hang on everybody, it's gonna be a hell of a ride.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But instead it's a three body problem and they don't know what it's going to happen the de itself.
Speaker 8: Right, the rotation of the Earth is speeding up, so the core is slowing down and the Earth is speeding up. That that can be good.
Speaker 6: How many Normians do you talk to that even notice the time is going faster?
Speaker 1: Many? Many?
Speaker 7: Now I thought it was just because I was getting older.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was thinking too, But I was like, yeah, I swear the fly by sometimes.
Speaker 10: Now we can see it in the orbit path of the Earth. It's starting to have a greater variance that it used to, which is not that good.
Speaker 1: We look without motion, there is no without motion, there is no time. So everything you're seeing is one hundred true.
Speaker 7: Well, and you also started to see with disynchronization, you're seeing flowers boom early. So some of the insects when they are hatching, they are hatching much later than they should quote unquote, because the flowers are bloomed early, and so when you have that latent period or that gap, you know, you the flowers bloom, they die off, and then the hatch or they come out of pupate or whatever they peepate out. They don't have any flowers. So then the insects die and then now the birds don't have any insects to eat. And now you have this disynchronization occurring slowly, but you're starting to see probably what's been happening or accumulating over a few years. So you're sorry to see. And when they say, oh, it's climate change, Yeah, the climate is changing, but it's not because I drove my car. It's because of this other that's happening. But you just want to me for driving my car.
Speaker 1: Exactly one man made climate change. No shit, I watched you change climate so you could tell me it's my fall.
Speaker 3: Isn't the pavement?
Speaker 5: Isn't the pavement they put on the streets actually worse than what's coming out of the cars.
Speaker 7: Yes, and it actually heats up the planet as well because it stores the heat.
Speaker 1: There are ways to get around that too, and they're not really want to. Uh, you know, there's several colors to cement, concrete and everything else, but you're going straight blacktop car.
Speaker 8: The car is an element of freedom, So we need to take that from people that are completely automated, where you have to put your card with your social credit, you have to put on GPS where you're going to go, and the car will tell you, yes, sir, you can go there, or you know, sir, I cannot take you there. Credits for that, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, the idea is to if we can stop everybody else from doing what you'd like to do, then we, as Bill Gates and friends can do whatever the fuck we want because it's not going to have any effect. We just can't. So it's like it's like you go over there, well, it's like you're looking at somebody. You're literally telling them, hey, oh, don't touch that, while I go over here here and touch that.
Speaker 6: They're building their bunkers. Not for a cataclysmic event. They're building bunkers because someday everybody's going to know what we're talking about and we're going to come for them, just like they came for the royals back in the day. And I promise you that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty obvious. That in their behavior, that is on their minds.
Speaker 7: I do think that they fear the cataclysmic event. I genuinely do believe that because the seed banks would not exist and in places where Why would you put them in Siberia? Why would you put them in a place where no one can access them? Why would you collect all of this DNA not just knowing oh who you're related to, but actual hard DNA and storing them. When you submit your twenty three and me thing, they store your spit for ten years at least, that's what you sign away. Why are you storing it? Throw it away? Because they also need seed bank of human genomic DNA. You also are creating genomic DNA of all the planets. It's the revolution, I know, ahs arc. You're also creating all kinds of I don't know, just destructions of grand scale to kind of pass the blame and like look over there, but don't look over here. And I believe they think that they're going to survive this and that they just need the variability of seeds, human genome and whatever to restart the population. I genuinely do believe that that's my they.
Speaker 9: Need Mormons to, that's what they need to restart the population.
Speaker 2: The Marlins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Marmons were completely involved at the beginning of you know, all of this with Hughes Company where they hit underneath to start implementing all this DNA and genealogy stuff at the war times, which is why they were buddies with Old Mustache Boy himself, I mean. And IBM's involved in this, which is why is Bill Gates friends to the Mormons because his mother sat on the board of IBM. So when you look back at these families and who their families are, that answers a lot of questions, you know.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: I'm not going anywhere, okay.
Speaker 10: Mormonism is also the dcode for all of the twentieth century kind of mythology that goes into Freemasons and everything else. So after the reset, this is the ancient memories that you're going to have, is all of the stuff in Mormonism.
Speaker 6: They're the most unknowing magicians ever right the top of the top, have all the knowledge and they hand it down to the important families.
Speaker 2: This is why they live. Where do the important families live?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: Mount Olympus, that's right, Mount Olympus, the subdivision. They don't really hide it just people don't like to talk about it.
Speaker 8: You know, few have a natural chance to restart over. You want to end up and eliminate all these podcasters like oculd rejects are talking nonsense to people, right. They want to eliminate all of these people. So you want a new society that you can fully control. They don't need as many of us. They don't need us as smart as we are. They don't need us as wealthy as you are. They want to control all of that parts of the society. So they are building this just to take the chance that maybe, just maybe things really go to the worst side, they can actually start over again with a new plan, with the new blood, with the new head on the top. And I think that's what they're trying. And in the end, what will happen is we'll have a CASM society where there are people on one side that decide to live in freedom and normally, and this that will end this ninety forty four world where everything is controlled from birth to schools or to who lives, who is cured, who is not. They want to decide all of that thing, so it will be a closed wall in every city that will start around those very bunkers that they are building.
Speaker 9: Are you describing Christianity more or less?
Speaker 10: All right, Well that was the last reset, right, all the old knowledge, and then they boosted up this one group that took over everybody else.
Speaker 9: The same pattern.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, but you go to Asians say, oh it doesn't work. There's let's have Buddhism there, Buddhism works and have merrivariance and that it works. Let's go to arabol Oh this doesn't work. Let's let's create let's create Islamism. This will work here. So it is all the same system the public, but the spectacle is always the same.
Speaker 1: You've had your icons in the pants. You've had your icons in the pants that really do good work. And they're not religious people, they're spiritual people. Every religion i've ever seen, every country i've ever seen, every organization I've ever seen, eventually gets hijacked for the you know what I mean. It might start out good, it's not going to stay there. You know.
Speaker 8: Look, if you say, if one philosophy or one religion that tells you this is better than the others, this is the only one that is true, is already false?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, Yes, we are.
Speaker 8: Not from a country. We are earthlings. All of these lines, all these imaginary lines that they call borders, they don't exist. They're just there to separate. You need us separated. And then inside the country they separate us again by sports, by politics, by religion, and everyone is separated in small, manageable groups that we can infiltrate and change the mind and do this and do that, and control society from there, many nets for many types of minds.
Speaker 1: They blow smoke up people's asses. Bro, They tell you you're the best, and then they anytime, you know, they pump the ego so high. Anytime a group of people thinks they're better than the rest of us, shit goes haywire, bro, every time.
Speaker 10: Well, it's a type of international tribalism. Like you see tribal rivalries, and they usually end up end up complementing each other in the end. But when you've got an entire religion and everything based off of tribalism, it doesn't go well because obviously you can't find balance if that's the type of mentality.
Speaker 9: That everybody's supposed to share.
Speaker 10: So it's it's a different way of seeing the world because you're imposing tribalism on the planet and that expecting different results.
Speaker 9: It's hard to get around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then a lot of times problem is people don't read their own book. You know, they're going to preach it, but they're not even actually reading it. You know, Well, that's listen to church. I go to church. I go to church and I asked the pastor, hey, have you ever heard of the terrible Crystal? And I get the old sir, We're going to have to ask you to leave. That's what I get.
Speaker 2: Look, stones, no stones. We talked about this ray headless, No more stones. They don't allow it.
Speaker 8: Yep, we are living in the time that it's not the knowledge that matters, but opinions. People don't need to know a subject in order to defend it. They just need to have a hero and they just stick to that. So it's not different from any religion. And science has become that. So people defend things without knowing what they are. They don't just don't know.
Speaker 1: It's part of the human it's part of the human condition. You guys talk all the time about a dichotomy or a paradox. Okay, that problem comes with free speech. Okay, I get to say anything I want. I can literally pull my opinion straight out of my ass or pull it out of thin air having done zero homework. I still get to say what I want to say. I'm afforded an opinion having done zero homework. That comes with free speech. Bro, it's a horrible paradox.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, it isn't, because it's up to every single one to decide on their mind if they agree or don't with what you're saying. So you're completely free. All ideas matter, no matter how ridiculous they are, because even if they only exist to tell us what not to believe or what not to follow. So we need to know what's not to understand what is. Without that, we don't have the balance. We just have an incomplete opinion. It's like a scientist on a lab that has part of a project, but it only looks to that molecule. It doesn't understand what's going on on the project. He doesn't know what they're doing, and they might even doing a deadly virus. He doesn't know because he only has a small part of the project. If you go study sides, you take a scientist that only understands one side of the story, and he doesn't connect with the others to understand the other sides of the story to then make the whole story or attempt to rights.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't. Yeah, sometimes they're too ego driven to consider another option or somebody else's opinion, that consensus thought in the group. The group think gets thrown in there too. You're correct, I mean, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Oh, I was gonna say.
Speaker 10: This paradox is perfectly framed by Parmanides where he breaks the world into two parts. He's like, the world that is and then the world of opinion, and so he puts all these different categories in these different boxes that he says, all that you could talk about is the world that is. And so he was one of the first people to develop formal logic, just in his sort of journey into the Night as he called, or this Palace of the Night. And then we get the paradox Seno's paradox where he talks about if you're shooting an arrow at a target, it has to go halfway and then halfway again, halfway again, and.
Speaker 9: It never reaches the target.
Speaker 10: This is why we had to call it the universes, because it's all one thing and that perspective on everything has just been lost.
Speaker 6: You know, when did we see to the specializing point? When did we see medicine modern medicine. We'll say, okay, doctors start failing miserably actually helping people minus the things we're putting in bodies.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was when they all specialized out. I watched it as a nurse.
Speaker 6: Happened because nobody talked to anyone else and nobody put the symptoms together, so you can only diagnose your tiny little microworld and this did not help anyone.
Speaker 2: And then it's gone further into society period.
Speaker 1: Good for you do you're paying attention, you're watching it as it happened, unfolded in slow mope or basketball whatever. We lost track of time.
Speaker 9: Just kid, perfect corporate silo in it's everywhere.
Speaker 7: Which is now invaded the medicine industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty much, uh institutional probably the group thinking thing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: When I was, when it was in college classes, a lot of the group, a lot of the college kids would get on one topic. They would overhear each other and then jump on board with the consensus. I'm over in the corner thinking they got this portion covered. Let me think about something else, and I'm like the only one in the class that offers up, that throws up a different idea or opinion. The teachers sometimes save my ass. Sometimes they hung me out and dry, you know, just because every what good is it? The whole class is just thinking in one direction. Let me, I'll be brave enough to just you might want to look at this, about this, but it.
Speaker 6: Makes you dangerous. That makes you dangerous. And that's the whole point, right because you saw through.
Speaker 10: The ball, we just can see a really good corporate strategy on how to improve communications within their network. It's just like you got the trivial, you got these different methods of learning and communicating. Why can't we just introduce that in the corporate culture and then you've got a consulting firm right there.
Speaker 1: You people are something melts. I love it. It's incredible. I'm glad you gots are here today. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: It's a I like how you illustrated your contrasting the ideas that were at hand, Don And I think that's a really powerful thing that with monotheism we're stuck not doing right because the monolithic, monothematic tone is set and so even when we try to do something good, we call it a war.
Speaker 1: In ours that happened during COVID, they acted like it was all brand new. They didn't understand it, and I didn't understand why the layman. I don't care if it's a twelve year old kid, I don't care who it is. I'll come everybody, if it's such a big deal, I'll come. Everybody wasn't working on the problem, because I know I did. And here's the thing. I saw these people leaving it up to the so called experts. And what they're messing around with. Let me touch on this real quick. What they're messing around with. This is a thing called adaptive genetic enzymatic genetic editing, okay, and that comes from understanding adaptive genetic species. When you have what used to be a lake that dried out, but at the pace of that change was such that most animals got up on their legs and took off found another place to live. Some of them died out, and the ones that survived and stayed there had to adapt. They went past breaking their food down past it like branch chain amino acid straight down to base. Pair of DNA usually insects that store your DNA and their shelf and use it to build themselves. That's where that comes from. And it's ancient. They Futians did it. You know what, When I found that symbol, When I found the biological symbol for nands meaning not this and that, I knew I would find it, and I knew where I would find it, And it took me less than ten minutes to find it. They steal everything and everything they do is stolen, every every freaking thing. They act like they're smart, their geniuses. It's all stolen technology. It's all tucked in the drawer and then doled out to you later, or they come running out and telling you it's brand new. Oh my god, God, dude, there's nothing new under the sun. I believe I heard Nick say that once upon a time.
Speaker 10: Philo Farnsworth, after he discovered the TV, or after he created the TV, what did he do for the rest of his life?
Speaker 9: He worked for all these secret programs.
Speaker 2: He was a Mormon, he was a more.
Speaker 1: You guys are going down the TV route. Oh my god, I love it. Just I mean, we could talk for days, man, I don't know, Oh my god, I could talk about water and listen, I can talk about water. I caught your water bit. I loved it. Man, you were Oh dude, you're letting me have it right through the screen. You know it's choking up every bit of it. You and I can talk about water for ten days.
Speaker 3: Bro E, what what was it?
Speaker 5: What was it on that episode? They got they got you going one of the specific things. Well, I got you thinking, did it take you down?
Speaker 1: It? It was just nick and headless.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, this is an old one. That's an old one to tell you the truth, even though it doesn't seem like it. That's a two years old.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I'm digging back a couple of weeks. I've been digging back a couple of years where you guys laid down some incredible work. I was going away, yo, some of the old solo.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm saying you didn't have money to play us back then.
Speaker 9: I had a species.
Speaker 1: Don No. I've been hiding because I've been treated like ship, had my ass beat. I've been tortured, I've been shot at five times. I've been Uh, I'm lucky to even think I'm here for any reason at all. They tried to rip my ears off. They tried to rip my ears off my head. They twisted the metal tarks or bones in my toes. They're non invasive forms of torture for knowing how, for knowing nineteen years before LA is going to burn up and behind it's going to burn up, how it's going to happen. So I got contacted these people. I said, if you're going to scrub the sky, I understand the salt, but what's with all the metal content? I said, what are you going to do? Chase me with a plasma tornado. I'm at Starbucks doing my homework. I look up, I got nine suits with guns standing in front of me. They don't even know what to say because they're not even able to have the conversation. I'm not even allowed to go have a cigarette without having one of these jerk offs follow me. And he just sits there like this while I'm having a cigarette. He didn't know what to say. He's just like, what are we going to do with this? Motherfucker? I've been through this shit for years.
Speaker 8: Related to your posts, No, you don't do posts. You don't do social media. So where where did they listen to you? You contact them.
Speaker 1: Talk I talked to him through the search engine through right through the keyword search. I just I talked to him through that. They monitor everything, right, But you're talking to whom?
Speaker 8: So the ones that saying you hear me?
Speaker 1: Anybody and everybody who's online looking at the keywords. Man, I'm talking getting sorted out by the NSA. I'm talking to anybody who's willing to have the conversation. Anybody, just get on Google and take crazy shit in search bar. You don't think they're gonna come ask you. Look at you sideways, bro, Come on, man, they look at everybody. They're monitoring keyword searches, so it's the best way to contact them.
Speaker 10: I saw a post about the most commonly flagged SA keywords as I just gave you a list of like all these like one hundred and navy words or whatever that are most looked at by the NSA. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get somebody's attention through that kind of method.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, the way I talk, Are you kidding me? I let him have it. I don't spare anybody, bro, nobody, I don't care who you are. Donald Trump's not ready for the conversation. Fou. She's not ready for the conversation. I'm looking for somebody. I finally found somebody ready for the conversation. I'm talking to him right now. So I don't know what. It's been, very lonely place to be.
Speaker 9: It sounds like it. So you were talking about having some experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna run, thank you. Right, we let them go on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were.
Speaker 10: You're talking about some experiences that you could tell us over instead of the mailbag.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did say that. I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. I forgot.
Speaker 1: And uh so you're talking about more along the lines of the spiritual side of the science, so to speak, Yes, sir, okay, okay, Well but you know, you study technology, learned a couple of things.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 1: I did a lot of work between nineteen thirty five and nineteen fifty five reading papers, science papers when science was really wild in this country. They're doing great work, but they wrote their papers differently when they didn't understand something. They're looking at something, they're like they're speaking in the paper and they're like it looks like it came out of fucking nowhere. And I've sitt there reading them, going like it doesn't fucking did. We're talking about crystallization and everything. The way they spoke in the papers is so entertaining, is beyond comprehension. It's wonderful to read. They were doing good work back in the day. There are things that got covered up with big words that they were looking at that aren't necessarily definable in scientific term, and so they put it in the right terms. Back in the day. It got all changed around. I guess don't really speak on and so I looked at it. You know, I look at the phone and technology. What surprises me. We have all these people running around these phones and nobody knows how it works. You're talking on the phone, the dudes that you got a friend in California. I'm in Michigan. I'm talking to a guy in California. It sounds like he's right fucking next to me. I mean, there might be a slight delay. We'll ask yourself, how the fuck does that work? Anybody somebody ask ask yourself, how does that work? I don't know how worse, but it is the magical portions of what you think is science, and so we can describe it in fundamental terms, and we can tell ourselves, you know about electronic flow and pumping some pulping something in one end of the pipeline and having it drop out the other. But it's really just entanglement and they're not going to want to talk to you about that.
Speaker 10: That seems really common, especially now that we're moving into this quantum computing, Like there's a lot of empty uh promises, and a lot of holes and what they're talking about. And if if people had a more fundamental understanding of what they're using and that of the mathematics that we're using on top of it, I think it would help a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we can get into where you asked me to go by letting me cover this. So I watched Gordie Rose, developer of d Wave quantum computers. I wrote him a letter too, actually, I wrote I talked to him right through the fucking goddamn search engine too. I told him he's selling computers for twenty million dollars. He didn't get enough money because he just sold his own daughter's future right out from under her feet. Because he doesn't understand quantumy. He has no idea what he's touching. I said, I can tell by the part in your hair, that you should be working for the Matt Millan management team who drove the Lions Detroit Lions into the ground. Sometimes I'm looking for the conversation. I got to hit him with shock value, and so that brings me to he's up on stage talking about, Oh, we got this crazy computer and we're quantum tunneling and uh, we're talking we're drawing in resources from five hundred other dimensions. I'm like, really, okay, Oh that doesn't sound strange to the Ted Talk crowd. They say, oh, oh, you're magnificent. I go, what the fuck did you just say? I go, I heard what you said. These people don't really hear what you say. There's something wrong with the people in the crowd because that sounds crazy. How come the psychiatrists will walk up, the cops come, why can how come there's no healthcare check being done on this motherfucker? You get what I'm saying. If I say it, oh, it's a problem. If he says it, nobody says, sit down for a minute, what did you just say? How about explain yourself because that sounds insane. When you go to the biblical aspect, it's called chasm. It was placed there and named by God himself for your protection. The front side and the backside of the Higgs Field. They know the energies that form and the whole entire part of the Higgs Field. And it's just they knew what they were looking for when they built that machine. They knew what they were looking for. Because they're looking at the old book and they're saying, is this a real thing?
Speaker 10: Thetherfuckers up there, The motherfucker's M theory is just Cabbalism.
Speaker 9: Like that's all they did, is they took Cabbalism and they put it into M theory. So you're right on that.
Speaker 1: It's in the hieroglyphic hit ta, hit tak, It's right proNT of your face. They hit those ones.
Speaker 8: I think on you guys, when where where do you think that that will lead us?
Speaker 1: I gotta wonder if you always want to have hope, you know what I mean part of this. I wonder if it's inevitable, if we're not just living an echo of the path. So when you hear Graham Hancock and you hear Papadopolis on ancient aliens and Childress, and you hear these people speak, the one thing you always hear them say, is we don't know who built it, and we don't know where they went. And I'm like this, let's say, okay, whatever, man, does that matter. We're headed down the same road. You're gonna be the ones they're gonna be talking about it if anybody survives. It's people's dumb shit. They're gonna be like, we don't we don't know who built it, and we don't know where they went, but they're we talking about you.
Speaker 8: Well, you need to understand that they don't have the capability to actually do the research to find who build them. That's archaeological work, historical word, that's not researcher, alternative researcher, or writer's work. So all they can say it's the truth that is they don't know who built it. They say they do, but those that lived there told them this was already here.
Speaker 1: So yes, yes, sir.
Speaker 8: So there's not much more than they can say. What I can tell you is when they are now building these quantum computers, they are using crystalline matrix to produce this. And when you look through an ancient megalithic monument, each centimeter of this highly quartz content stones normally granite have trillions of quartzlite structures in one's cubic centimeter, right, so each one of these structures once could be exactly what they are trying to reproduce, but they don't know how to use this, or it's too public for them to actually go there and start doing a ritual and actually actually activating. People will notice something is going on here, right, So they have to do it in LEBT, and in LEB they taking quite a long time to actually reproduce something that has to be built that big on an energy node and follow certain aspects of the law, and they are trying to cut all of that aspect and go directly to the quantum. So they are swimming in a sea that they don't really understand and they are getting results that they are not really prepared for. But they are still falling through because the funding that is forcing them to do it, because there's some people that have interest in actually breaking what they call the brain between dimensions. So these things calculate at least eleven brains, sorry it's the name brains that are the division between the dimensions in this quantum hypothesis.
Speaker 6: And so what point to your point of saying that you can't have some magical people go do that in a granite building because they would notice. Well, the Mormons don't notice at all because they are quartz months and I or a ka granite temples.
Speaker 2: They do it all the time, multiple times the day, all day long.
Speaker 8: Sure, but not on these historical sites. That's what I was saying. All the religious.
Speaker 11: Are very interesting, I think to be said there, Yeah, I think you're I think you're right in that these historical buildings, and I think what Heine's saying is is also right in that this is why you have a lot of Mormons into meso America, because.
Speaker 7: All of them exactly how you described those Asian archaeological yep.
Speaker 1: In simple terms, your lay line theory lends itself to the lattice theory when it comes to physics and all other stuff. The crystal crystaline lattice, the lattice concept, okay, and therefore should be real. It should be real. It looks like tip tat.
Speaker 8: To be sure, But I should say that I'm not fully convinced that every single Mormon, at least in the high position, is an evil person. Oh yeah, so I think I think there's some at least that do good work taking advantage of the infrastructure that they have.
Speaker 6: There's always truth with a lie. I mean, they have to have the porch Masons or they wouldn't exist, for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't have much problem with the I don't have much problem with the Mormon Old Testament, and it didn't it wasn't about that happened over in it over with the rest of the Old world. I really don't miss around with the New Testament when it comes to Mormon. But I really don't have a problem with a couple of things that were said, you know by what net being maroney. But I'm looking at it from scientific terms, So.
Speaker 10: I think I think we were living through what we see with Mormonism is sort of like what what was sort of expected to be the New World religion, you know, And I think, well, I mean, I think I think people like Joseph Smith were trying to create this as as sort of like a favor to the rest of the world's elite, so they could be sort of included in the club.
Speaker 9: And so all of that line going out.
Speaker 10: There had a lot to do with these bloodlines and a lot of because I mean, you could just track the history of a lot of these characters, and you could see they directly go back to old Europeans.
Speaker 3: Oh they all do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can look at the boats that they were coming over. There's fucking swarms of boats coming from Liverpool.
Speaker 6: Royal families too, and they hid their royals. And when I bring up Royal Mormon bloodlines, if you want to be attacked on any like ever, on anywhere and just get like the full anger of everyone at you all at once, just say that.
Speaker 7: That faction is just one of many warring factions, and that.
Speaker 6: That you do.
Speaker 7: I mean, you still have some of these ancient families in Europe, you have still some of these ancient families in Arabia. Arabia.
Speaker 6: I think that was what was occurring, is yeah, they were fighting, but now they're not anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think they got bought out. Yeah, and they all play together now, right. It's like everybody says the One World Order is coming. It's here, like Hegel described this the best. And I think to your point is that like they know, they all know who they are. With these blood tests and these DNA tests and all this stuff. They did it for a reason. A undred percent Leason.
Speaker 3: I have to back that.
Speaker 8: The funny thing is everyone has these lines starting in Africa because they forgot to adapt to the new historical origin point. So but the tests are still going to Africa. To me, it just shows how random they are to just go around Europe and then they finished in Africa. Here's your DNA record. Here it is, and people are all please to find out. Oh, I'm the sendent of this. It's an improvement from everyone being Cleopatra. It's an improvement, but it's still not there. I think it's and Rupert Sheldrake when he spoke about DNA and this testing, you warned people that this could not be determined. So what they're telling people is half possible and have completely fabricated by model because they cannot say what they're saying to people. The sample that people give just just doesn't give that kind of data, and nor these labs are equipped to extract as many material as they need to get to those conclusions. So whatever this was was a massive operation to collect DNA from the entire globe, and they financed it, they promoted it.
Speaker 9: Look at the they would take.
Speaker 1: Swam understanding go ahead, sorry, oh, and.
Speaker 10: Then they would hold that up as being sort of evidence that they don't know what they're doing with this tastic I think it's like that all the way through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well they're testing methods are plowed. Does it matter they're not perfect?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they can use this simple. Look, if you have this database of DNA from the human population, let's let's figure out that they have what three percent five percent of the population from this test, maybe less. So what they are learning is what can we build that kills these people? We have their DNA, right, let's see what they are what is what works?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, let me touch that for a second, please, because from what I understand from the origin of all of this as a package that's going to be useful to anybody, and that you have to map each person's DNA and make a custom vaccine for each person no matter what. And if you're going to pass it out like aspirin, you're going to end up with immune problems or worse down the line. So yeah, they attack people by handing it out like aspirin. They gave them a generic enzymatic uh garbage disposal you know in your DNA.
Speaker 7: Two think there's been that I looked at up really quickly to see if I can find that number, and it's just a quick search. But there's you know, remember when there was a human genome project, you know, back with Department of Energy and they funded all this stuff to map out the human genome. Now there is a pangenomic to map to collect or map out the entirety of all of the human genome globally. So that is a project that is actively participating or going on or what have you. But what you're saying about, like in terms of doing like creating a specific vaccine or for an individualized person, I believe that that was one of the things that was swept under the rug with the Ukraine uh whatever skirmish, in that there was actual laboratories being There was actual laboratories there where experiments were being done on individual individualistic genomes of the Slavic or the Eastern European genetics. And so you you I'm thinking it's just one of many. I think the certain laboratories set up around the world looking at specific ethnic groups and doing it that way.
Speaker 1: Well, you are the I'm a white berry, I know that much.
Speaker 2: I think that they are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, using exactly what you said Lisa to their disposal to create stagnation and specific groups with production.
Speaker 7: Of But I will say with the with the with the virus, And I know people don't believe viruses, and that's fine. With the specific virus that was generated for the pandemic as well as its accompanying you know, job, there was a specific haploid group that was left out, and so there is a specific ethnicity that was never affected this.
Speaker 6: And I watched this as a nurse actually happening in real time. I watched certain people drop like flies or just have a sniffle, and it was very weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They didn't want anybody to see that, did they? Well I saw I saw too much of it myself.
Speaker 10: I wanted to point out that Dick Cheney promised in two thousand and three that the next global crisis would be ray specific bio weapons, and then they just sort of forgot about it from there.
Speaker 8: So it's here, snick, Can I share you?
Speaker 9: Can?
Speaker 8: I share a screen very quickly just to show can I?
Speaker 3: Yes? As long as you know how to we can happen. What do you get here for in Karna? Oh? Nice?
Speaker 9: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Here it is?
Speaker 8: So this is the most important paper to me that came out after COVID. Okay, and it's a paper that was erased everywhere, and I finally found it again and the site, seeing as it very lap that did it, has it again. But it had a second paper that somewhat occulted all the things that this paper had. And so just for you to have an idea, So this is forty percent magnification of blood. Right, So this is on the left, you have the blood of a normal person. On the right, you have the blood after vaccination. Now let's go deeper and see what's in the blood. Do you see these nine of fibers? You see this, You see the difference between a healthy blood and a vaccinized blood. Look, look, look look at this.
Speaker 1: Yep, I've looked at all that material. You're one, look at right in the right place. I know that much.
Speaker 8: This is all nanoparticles that were found in a group of people tested from all the vaccines, not just one variant, all of them. The results were identical for all of them. And this is the result. This is what people are having in their blood system. This is what reacts to magnetic fields. This is what creates the quaggoles. This is what creating the myocartesis. This is what is doing all of that. It's accelerating. Let me stop the share. This is accelerating every single type of disease that people might have in ten twenty years or even recover from it and never suffer from it. It's accelerating every single problem that people would have in the future and creating new ones. So what I'm seeing is there were a lot of saline solutions because there's a lot of people that were vaccinated and didn't have any kind of effects. Either the immune system was able to deal with these nanoparticles or whatever it is in this an RN and all of that, or some of those vaccines were just a saline solution that had nothing in it. It's like a lottery. So basically it's like a game.
Speaker 2: I think it was code color coded lottery, I think, and.
Speaker 1: My more than likely they had u saline. They counted on the so called participation in this COVID program to continually get shots, and they would have got everybody eventually. They couldn't. They can't hurt everybody at once. I mean, I'm just saying a little bit too noticeable. They went a little too far and people noticed not enough Suning. I guess well, I.
Speaker 8: Live in a country where we have ninety six percent of the population, including children, vaccinated. That's that's how strong the program was. And so what we have now is only the immigrants that were not vaccinated, I having children, No, I get it. That one from the natural population is.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that, you guys, your your knowledge base with your group of people that you know, is so intensely amazing. They have to get rid of everybody who knows how this ship works so they can do all this ship all over again. I'm kidding you.
Speaker 8: There expecting nature to do that.
Speaker 1: Also make it. They're expecting you to not notice he did, and accept and accept the narrative that it was a natural thing that happened. Same thing I'm saying, the same thing. You are speaking the same language. Yep.
Speaker 6: And there's nothing new under the sun for the Great White Brotherhood either. That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I think there's good and bad everywhere you look, probably in every house. It's never all. It's not, it's not it's never everyone. There's good people in the world.
Speaker 8: Let me put this in a very controversial way. You are not allowed to go against the system in terms of what we're talking here. But you are allowed to be of one race and say, from one moment to the other, I now identified to being of that race, and so I want the same benefits or or problems that that race has. And that to me is not going over the freedom of of of expression, but it's going over the limit of logic and welfare in emotion and mental state, because that's refusing your body completely.
Speaker 1: Right to go cultural cultural, that's week right. Everybody's going with their culture, not just me, but I have one.
Speaker 8: They increase the borders and they decrease the culture, and that's the problem because we are becoming more and more the same, while our differences in terms of who we are and what we can do are getting different and different. And that's weird because what they should be doing in a globalization is take the best of each place and make it a better place for everyone, right, not bringing the problems off one place and implementing on the other place so that it has the same problems. And that's what they do. So it's obviously a plan. It's obviously not done for our benefit, but for theirs, and what is their benefit? That's the question.
Speaker 1: Well, I watched Fauci on TV on a rare interview off to the side, and he said, we've got so good at actuology. I go, wait a minute, we've got so good at actiology. We have shit to worry about, meaning they've gathered enough people of like to like mindset to get away with their shit. They have enough pile of people that are on board partition. When you study axiology, you're read it. In the beginning, it sounds wonderful, it sounds like shingero. Sounds great, until you get down towards the end of the definition or the idea of theology of axiology, and when they start talking about what art what artworks should be appreciated, it just sounds like straight Nazi talk. It really does.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you this. I am now working on a project for the in retaliation for the NACRA program, right so, and there's a lot of opinions, and even within my group, there's people that don't agree with me because they think that my position is to soft in or to resolve the problem. However, my concern in this problem is not the bodies that I think they do have the right to claim whenever they want is the culture. So you have now force fully and above the law, the pictures of Indians, books that talk about Indians, anything related to it, any artifact that it's not sacred but it's imbued with sacredness, is being removed from public. So what is happening is the America. And I'm saying this as a Portuguese, as an European. So what I saw is the America had a long process to create some kind of living between the Natives and the Americans, right, and it took time for them to start mingling with one another and accept one another and live with one another. What they are doing now is in two or three generations is this is not stopped. That chasm that exists between the Americans and the Natives is going to grow beyond what it was because the children would not know what is an Indian. Because they are keeping these people on their reservations. They are taking any kind of information that we can read or see or watch or learn from them from universities, from schools, from curriculums, scholar scholar curriculums. They are going to make the people don't know who they are, and then the next step is to force them. Then more back because they are not part of the society, and then more and how long until we have gaza walls in the America's closing these indigenous areas. How long?
Speaker 1: Right, they tried it, They tried it. We've got a We've got a massive infiltration of the United Nations in this country. People don't have any ideas. I watched a lot of watched a lot of it, the influx of it. We're not talking about your open border problem. You had to talk about the first invasion. It happened right at the end of Obama's last term. They flew as many planes as they could bro where I was living. People popped up everywhere from all over the world. They don't They're trying to figure out how to use their phones. They gave them cars. They're fashion into everything, trying to figure out how to drive. They gave them jobs, housing, and they gave them to blend in. It's crazy. I used to talk to them. I'm the only one in the whole city. It used to I know where I go, I know what's going on. I used to talk to him. My stories about when that happened are insane. They're watching Americans wondering what the hell's going on around here? I go hope crazy. And so they tried to implement part of the policies of Agenda twenty one. They literally were talking about building walls and separating neighborhoods just in California alone. Oh, I have the maps. I do have the maps that they created, and it's called the public private partnership that they tried to push. Look, it's part of it.
Speaker 8: It's exactly as you see. Because if you read, if you haven't actually had the patience to read the seven hundred pages or whatever it was, the Agenda twenty one and then the Agenda twenty three, it looks like a wonderful thing. It looks so well intended. The problem is those small parts of the text where it says kill everyone. That's the only problem of the text, right, because apart from that, it seems that everything that they're doing is great. It looks good on paper. It seems that it's for the best of the community, until that little part that says you have to eliminate x part of the population, or you have to introduce these elements and chemicals to create a natural selection in them among the population. So, but no one reads this stuff, because not only it's enormous, it's very expensive. I don't know if Agenda F two three is for sold for free now, but a JOHNA twenty one, I remember it was seven hundred and so euros back then. And I'm talking about all of those years again. It was impossible to acquire and read. Everyone talked about it, but no one knows what it was inside the agenda.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: We had it readily available here at Barns Noble for like no money. It also came with the cliff Notes version Agenda twenty one per dummies. Great at the store, but nobody's looking at it. Nobody's good. We got a problem here in America where people don't think, oh, it's not going to happen to me, and they think a lot of people think, why do I care? It's not affecting me, and the thing is headed towards you. You could tell some Americans there's a train coming, and they're like, they don't even want to look. They think you're tricking them so that you're going to rob them or some shit. It's just it's a problem in this country.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's not America, because if you tell people, look, don't put the pesticides on the culture because you're killing the bees. Oh, it's just lovesy insects. I care nothing for the bees. Yeah, but if you don't have the bees, you don't have the corn because you need them to polonize and for that to happen, rubbish. Kill all the bees because they just don't accept it. It just doesn't matter. There are a lot of bees. They will reproduce, it don't matter how And there are places that have eighty percent reduction on bees. So on the verge of losing pollination, it's like the zero on COEO two. Let's put net zero. Let's kill all the trees. Why do we don't need the trees? Okay, let's get what they eat.
Speaker 1: Yes, So when listen to this, listen to this dude Bill Gates talking about carbon capture BO two captured bro, and I used to I was I got just got busy sending crazy comments to a lot of key players, make them tired of the ship. I'm the asshole in the background that's fucking making them thick, and they're becoming aware that people know this. So let's cat maybe we can get these spiders burn hotter. That's big. The comment I throw at them, said, they don't.
Speaker 10: Out real quick that we talk about their system, but we don't talk about their spiritual core. And I believe this is at the spiritual core of this group of people that we keep talking about. This is the un meditation room. And in this, in this sort of space right here, you can kind of tell you've got that black que being this central identifier, and that's supposed to be this table of sacrifice, and the way that the walls are kind of lit, it seems like they're opening some kind of a dimensional gateway with it.
Speaker 8: There's a false door at the end.
Speaker 10: Well there's if you look at that painting, I think we have a closer version, but there's a scythe right in the middle of it. Right you can kind of see it hooked off to the side right there, and that side it does represent death.
Speaker 9: And they're they're showing you exactly what they believe in.
Speaker 10: They believe in this all consuming sort of death that they want to have happen on the altar of the world.
Speaker 9: And this is their spiritual core.
Speaker 10: This is what all of these theosophists and all of the theosophy offshoots all came together and agreed that this was going to be.
Speaker 6: Their symbols are prettier, but it sure looks the same.
Speaker 8: So they didn't saw the fifth element, I presume because those that support that death thing and well to and and badly sorry too. So it's it's something that I never understood that either in films and books that's saying that the guy that wants to destroy everything. It doesn't make any sense because if you destroy any thing what you're doing, you're going to be alone in the universe for the rest of eternity. It just doesn't make any sense. What I think it represents is a strongly eogenic movement that I think what represents but in terms of sacrificial as in here, I think that death is the representation of initiation, that all initiations starts with that going into darkness simulation of death and the reverse through the water into the light. So and I think that's what is represented here. I hope, I hope. I.
Speaker 10: I think what we're looking at is each one of these like sacred places to these different eras are representational of those eras. So you've also got a lot of that corporate artwork going on in this sort of abstract figure and it's really one of the times when they just decide that, hey, we're going to make all of our corporate artwork this sort of global homo style. And from this point onwards, that's sort of the representation you see repeated in all of their bland, banal, sort of shapeless what is that sort of figure and you could see it all throughout, you know, corporate artwork. That's what they call it, the corporate art style. And it's just all based off of the colors and kind of the vagueness that you see at this place. And this is really the birth of that art movement.
Speaker 8: And I'm very very intrigued by the the light effect purpose slight effect on the stone itself that has no light on the sides, only on the top. That is completely intentional. Yeah, you see even the light you see you see from the ceiling. The light is pointed to the to the author right and doesn't eliminate anything else but the top.
Speaker 6: At the bottom or to the bene I mean, yeah, as above, so below exactly.
Speaker 1: So this this would be a real good place for me to jump in because I studied light. I've been the optics guy since I was seventeen years old, and uh, I look at this thing the same way. I'm not can't even see what you're showing, but I already know what you're looking at. So this is how I get pictures of the spiritual, you know, think so what I do to get these pictures? Because I told Nick I would see that one again, So I've lid it. I've lived in a couple places where they're dusting us down so heavy with these photopharretic paramagnetic polymorphic radioactive metallic salt. I've been living in places where these are coming down so freaking heavy. They're up in the air, up in the air quite a bit th day through the photophoretic portions of the of the build. When it cools down, they sink. At night. I've stood at night out at three in the morning because this is what I have to do. I have to go out at like three o'clock in the morning. I do daytime stuff too, but check out, I'll go out at three o'clock in the morning. You can feel the radiation in the air. I find a spot in the neighborhood with the right type of lighting. I've got LEDs emitting radio waves. I've got a radioactive haze. I'm standing in. I turned the flash off my camera. I know due to the ambient lighting and the amount of darkness that's around me, and I'm the distance from the type of lighting there is. It's a combination of just knowing how it looks. I literally can take pictures and I literally have it looking back at me all day after. I got thousands of pictures. I got motion pictures of staying out in front of people's houses. I have one house lit up with Christmas lights. Nobody else did the Christmas thing, so I drove a great thing. I'm on a dark street. Adjacent to that is it'd be a nice bright street, so I got a little bit different lighting come in. Once you find it and once you see it, and once you understand that it's there. I do it all the time. You pature. You have to picture after picture. When I show these pictures of people, the reactions are prices. They're amazing. Oh my god. Some people just about they just about just say after about showing them like forty these things, they go their hearts can't take it. They're looking at it, they see it, they know it. I taught one dude how to take the picture he got the first time because we're riding through town. We're riding through town and I go, wait a minute, I go stop, I go check it out. Let's get out. I go, this is perfect spot, man, go take a picture, take a picture. And sure enough, man, we found it first time. He's like, what the fuck? Who's like, Holy shit? I go, I do it all the time, bro. I got on this tablet right here. I got hundreds, hundreds, I got thousand motion pictures of the of the spiritual side, the radiation I'm standing in, and the energy being put into my atmosphere from light bulbs like LEDs, vapor lamps are cool. You got haylines, you got yeah, incandescence. You've got the whole gamut. You know, if you know what you're doing when I first found it.
Speaker 9: Can you show you got your tablet? We can see it. If you would to chose some of your pictures, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Let me explain. No, no, check this out. I've got two answers. I got a I got a combination. Answer for you to answer at the end of the day is going to be yes. I can't show them to you now. I locked myself out of this Bucker, but check us out. It has an SD card, and all my files are duplicated. I'm both the hard drive and SD cards. SD card I'm with me for data extraction. The tablet's going to Wisconsin along with another brand new tablet to a guy who's going to do the data extraction. We're going to do it too, super ways. It doesn't matter if they can extract it or not. I'm standing in Michigan. They're dusting me down so heavy right now. All I gotta do is go out at three o'clock in the morning, get some new ones. Okay, I'll send you. I'll send you something, no problem, not a excellent I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: I'd like the technique. I want to know the technique too. I'd love to try this over here.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Nick had a chance. When you get kind of weird thing I do with the mirror image, now, I passed down a technique. I passed down a technique that where I could go out in the daytime. And it's an old Samerian trick basically mirror image. And the thing is if I take a picture of my cell phone with any of anything natural, and I take a simple mirror image. I no photoshop, just the simple mirror image. At you can move it in and you'll find hundreds and hundreds of faces in the stone all days. Just there's the character in the stone is insane and I get it every time, every single time. It's insane. I show pictures. Listen, I'm showing this lady at work and she goes it looks like they're trying to get in here. God laugh, listen. The uh the reactions are priceless, bro, It's amazing. I mean, it's a crazy everything for people wanting to pass out faint to. You got to stop showing me, Stop showing me to Are you the only one doing this kind of work to literally just describing what they're seeing. And I can tell they see it too because of what they say. So it's just pretty cool, you know, it's pretty well. That's a simple little trick that the Samarians because of the fall of the radioactive metallic salts that are really sinking low at night when it's nice and cool. I on a hunch, wait for that. But there's four layers deep. I have four layers deep of these pictures. I'm looking at shit that some people aren't going to be able to get their fucking head around, bro.
Speaker 8: But you are using some kind of combination on a camera is a simpol fida phone. Anyone can do it, unone to use and.
Speaker 1: Nope, anyone can do it. I have some older phones that have a little bit less resolution. It helped a little bit because of the distances that I'm working with this from the light source and the amount of it depends, so I'm dealing with the atmosphere. And so I would say anybody can do it. You can do it with phone in your hand. Anybody can do with any phone. You just get to get practiced with the tool you have your hand.
Speaker 8: Sure, So what you're saying is, it's not what you're saying. What I'm asking is is what you're saying is that when you look at those images with the light bulbs and whatever, you are because of the decay and the fallout that you are describing of radiation, you are able to the sensor in the camera are able to detect other dimensions that are there or are the lights producing it? Are the lights only creating that the environment where those elements can appear, or are they just there because of the light.
Speaker 1: That's an excellent question, and the answer is both both of those things that you said are true. And here's the thing that works because the things that I'm picking up, it's not in the light. You can see it in the light. You can definitely see it really too light bulb. You can watch this action on top of the light bulbs. But most of the time, I like the ones that are coming out and the energy comes like LED's certain things that land out in the atmosphere in the yard with you are the best ones. The ones that I get when I'm looking down the street, when I understand when i'm the ones I get down down the street. You're looking at layers. I pick up things to four layers deep into this realm. They all have their own expression. They all have You know, what's four layers deep is really hard for people to take because it doesn't really look so nice. If you can get that your head around that, the first layer looks really cutesy, looks real cutesy. Second layer deep looks a little more active, more mechanical and more active, like it's busy. Some of it sees you and looks right back at you. Some of it's sitting there and going You actually probably don't want to be looking at each other when you when you look at this ship, you're it doesn't bother me, but you try to motact with it.
Speaker 8: Have you ever tried to interact with it?
Speaker 1: I don't have to.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not saying you have to. I'm asking if you don't tried it.
Speaker 1: It happens anyway. It happens anyway. I don't know what's been happening all the time on different levels. You know, it's it's a it might be an attentive I mean, I don't know, it might be an attention thing. They know sometimes that I'm taking this fucking picture, and sometimes they're just busy. That makes any sense, bro.
Speaker 8: Okay, I was just asking if you ever tried to communicate since you know they're there by the image.
Speaker 1: Well, I do. I talk to myself a lot. But if I'm out of third morning, I could talk and I could say anything I want. I could talk to them, I could talk to myself. It's all the same, and it's basically nobody's around. Nobody's awaken around to uh make a bus over it. So whether they want me to talk to or not, sometimes I just say shout out to the faithful ones. I don't know who they are. The ones up are cute. The guy in the back I'm not talking to. It's not yet. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds when.
Speaker 8: Not at all, not at all. It's just the way you say things that.
Speaker 1: I'm a skateboarder.
Speaker 5: So sorry, h Was there anything else you wanted to or anybody have any questions at all?
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 3: Right now? All right, Donald? Is there anything else?
Speaker 5: I mean, we've already been going over two hours here. Is there anything else that you wanted to talk about? Or maybe we could just wrap it up if you don't mind. You got any other stories you want to tell us or anything that's one.
Speaker 1: I'd like to say. One thing. I did special hazard fire protection for like fifteen years. Okay. When I saw all the pictures of Santa Rosa, to fly over Santa Rosa, I saw one in Australia too, where they burned out people off the fucking earth. They're burning people off the fucking earth with a goddamn plasma. I took one look at the fucking fire and I said that plasma. I don't give a shit what you say A tune. Plasma doesn't see the trees. It goes great for the metal. You have a lattice, Your house is built with these lattice, you have roofing nails all spread out, You've got shit rock screw spread out, you have framing nails all throughout, you have roof trust. You don't understand the type of lattice, metallic lasice that would be a fire hazard all by itself, where it normally wouldn't without camptrails in the fucking air. No shit, Oh they think they're tricky. It's because people don't understand it.
Speaker 10: I guess, Well, you put metal inside of a microwave and you're talking about whatever that metal's in catching fire.
Speaker 9: So it doesn't take much to ignite that sort of reaction.
Speaker 1: These are tuned. These are highly efficient tune systems, and it takes almost no energy. So a certain amount of energy can cover a wide area. And so that's the primer that primes that and what you want with accumulation and saturation twenty five years of rusted down, So.
Speaker 5: That's something I think about how long that's been going on, Like, what the hell is accumulated up there already?
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 1: So if you want to know anything about these molecules. There's many, many, many family and species of these highly reactive metallic salts, highly prized for their behavior. You can go down the road, just take I'll give you some avenues to take a look at. You're gonna just typing capital letter TC.
Speaker 3: You say that again, you're breaking.
Speaker 1: Up capital capital capital letters t tc n Q. Look at that family of metallic selt Okay, we're looking talking to the modern firework here. Okay, very interesting species. And you can also look at a category called TC. Okay, see maltste noet and.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry again, start breaking up, Sorry about that. He broke up all over again. Can you can you please repeat that?
Speaker 8: It's okay, it's maybe have him send it repeated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because they keep you see, I mean.
Speaker 1: If you can think about it, can you hear me say t t F T t F yes, okay, that's tetra thigh fool being. That's a good place to look. Another good place to look is it's just these are actions for these metallic salts. So if you got t C n Q, I don't know if you got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah we heard that one. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm handing these off because Ricardo is sitting right there. Bro, you should look sound like see that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Actually? Any of you? I will look at it.
Speaker 8: I will look into it.
Speaker 1: So what you're looking for? So, so what you're looking for? If you're looking for built in phase changes in these materials. At point zero one bolts, it does one thing. When it hits point zero four bolts, it might have a dual phase change built into a single molecule. And you're gonna see the characteristics of what fits the m O. Of all the atmospheric shit, the orbs that they're filming, the UFO people are seeing shit, the fucking fire people are seeing ship. It fits all of that m O. Listen, this ship in the air, I fits exactly why I can get the pictures I do as well.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Hey, listen, I'm not here to hide shit. I'm here to hides it. If you did, if you took ten seconds to look at that, Bro, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: No, I will.
Speaker 8: I will look into it, thank you.
Speaker 3: I will. Yeah, Yeah, for sure, I'm sure I will as well.
Speaker 6: Because I've been looking into a bunch about salt els. I've been talking to Nick about different things for Utah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was right. That is interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's I I was yeah, it was interesting to see that stuff with the Utah salt. Something with Utahs, the salt lake cities that that salt. There's nothing else like it in the rest of the world. Completely different.
Speaker 1: You can also look at besh Guard salt called besch Guard salt b E c h b b e c h G A A R D. And you can look at Fabre's salts like the Bobre are you know Bobre Fabres salts it second sounds at baby r the apostrophe bob rais salts. Good place. Look, these are built, these are these are systems built on top of old knowledge system So I'm giving you some of the higher tech ones right now.
Speaker 3: Based on salt. That's crazy, right, something that we were thinking about.
Speaker 7: Because there's the most that's fine. They place elements kind of like all of your supplements, all of your drugs. They're all in the form of salts because it's going to enter into a very acidic environment in your stomach, so they want to stabilize and how much salt they put is hot where they want it released, so they want it released in your in your stomach, in your small intestin your large intestine. But salt is that, like we talked about at the beginning, it's a great stabilizer buffer.
Speaker 8: But can we say that when we talk about salts, we're talking about very tiny crystals or not.
Speaker 7: Salt is a crystal. I mean, I think the way that it forms, regardless if you use it sodium chloride, magnesium chloride sulfide, which is a sulfur derivative of the combination of the sulfur ion with the salt derivative, I believe it does form a crystalline type structure.
Speaker 1: I believe all different sizes and shapes due to the metallic contents, the portions and a character that is in the metal itself can affect the crystal shape, size, everything, all of them.
Speaker 6: It's just like why in medicine we are so concerned with you know, salts and how they enter the bloodstream i e. Different like ivy solutions. It's all based on exactly this.
Speaker 2: So the carrier.
Speaker 1: So saline is incredibly important. You know, they're keemp trailing the skies and people can't tell because what makes a cloud white, It's not refraction you're gonna get the wrong answer. Do talk to the stars people takes a cloud white, You'll get the wrong answer every time. Your oceans are so salty you can't drink the water or you'll die. Okay, does it take all of the salt up? No, it doesn't. They take a tiny bit enough to make the cloud white. Yet water is clear. Okay. I can take so much water right here out of the air. It's not even funny buckets of water out of the air. It's not white. A cloud is white, and so is that true?
Speaker 2: Mhm mm hmm, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Thank you, don I'm yelling at you.
Speaker 1: I'm yelling at you guys because I can't see you.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 5: No, I'm taking it like that, and I'm taking it like that. You're good, man, You're good. You're fine, yeah at all. Yeah, as soon as you said you weren't good with technology, I understood.
Speaker 3: You're fine. No, No, it's not that oh, with the social media, social media.
Speaker 1: I don't use computers the same way other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but thank you very much. This is a very interesting stuff, for real, for real. Actually stop smoking them.
Speaker 1: I'll get somebody to help me. Practice with this stuff and if you ever want to yeah, God, any questions or anything. Hopefully I'll be better prepared next time and I'll be able to see you guys at all that.
Speaker 9: No, thank you, thank you for figuring this is an awesome episode.
Speaker 8: Yeah, donn you look to me like a fellow that should start learning how to just record videos, because you seem to be one of those fellows that I can talk with no problem in front of a camera, and you just have to publish your videos and help people out there trying to better figure out or where to look, or just putting the information out there without you having to be persecuted or worse.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they put me through the mill. I just took a couple of things that was ahead of that was one of the first people to figure out these assholes were up to and they didn't like it. You know, I wasn't treated too well.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: Don Is there anything you want to leave, like any for people to get in touch with you or anything, any stuff you want to promote? Normally, I'm used to asking the show if they want to, you know, drop their wings or whatever. So I don't know what to say to you, to be honest, you know.
Speaker 1: What I would say, if anybody wants to goodbody wants to talk to you, my my my email address, just it's at p R g U d O N eighty eight at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, awesome, and I will if you want. I can put that in the links too after the show, if you if that's okay with.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, that's fine because if somebody who has a question, why would I not talk to them?
Speaker 5: And if somebody's listening to this or whatever and you're like, yeah, I understand what this guy is saying. Maybe hit them up and you know, throw some notes back and forth to each other. You know, that's how we all learn. But again, don thank you so much. Man, it was definitely definitely interesting. We'll definitely get you back on maybe talk some other way to shit for sure. Yeah, everybody's links are in the Bottom'm not gonna go through everybody again. And it's already been almost two and a half hours. I don't want to drag this out out the ten minutes. Uh so, yeah, everybody's links on the bottom. Again, Don thank you so much. I really really had a great chat. I appreciate you all coming on and spending you know this time with me and everybody in the chat. That's what's up. There was a lot of great stuff. You're all hung for a while. Great, uh, thank you, and that is the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, I I alway used some pictures Nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll take him, yes, yes, yeah, I'm gonna listen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you some pictures of what we just talked about.
Speaker 5: All right, definitely, definitely all right, Thank you very much, sir, and uh yes, that is the end of another ocult reject and until the next one.
Speaker 3: Everybody be well later