Speaker 1: Yarn yapum ankara.
Speaker 2: Krajova being haak I know dan radio dim chest smash your net time, boscourt courage, victor meet in marjun techniqueyapum are you johns.
Speaker 3: In saklad larger bill.
Speaker 2: The onion, saudas anatan rush asilo kajolan mehmit attai d j UUs or haan aral barakodo alpai is braag kmj atsus kratu man brinjo turkmen jahn a stop trop i qinjo turkmen ficret erginunju turkmen jam emuleshurkmen as john palla bishinji turkmen murat attack turku les turu shand shida.
Speaker 4: You tell the old.
Speaker 5: Bob anadol STANDI use your larger seve Brano Prani letters to the dangel and guzalle in san Amazon urine Dan copan engin haslet letter s then go le lil dan de la anadi is suze jarna last Amazon bash Amazon soltan well asharidal Charla boras toros dar u gel Wi yaila zaman usi l j SiZ yaila ja imoder yoxa alton beer Cinemiccu Delijia, you know yuk canon and the should be there verse even in each checkish.
Speaker 6: A car leader says lit.
Speaker 5: That can Ellen des Sazilla Brosan checkr Geller highly organ belli uzom your lard angel make.
Speaker 7: A marawab Manhab You're gonna be the checks term where a.
Speaker 8: So so.
Speaker 5: Pirasura, tous Dan and Syren Sasis, gigas Beir Turkey, yayeler Handan, Yujed.
Speaker 7: Dollar beer so Alim barson.
Speaker 9: Ashtemoa, Kumar, Gazumbah, Sadata, Mika tarzan i am seleg Kazuma, Cara kail and tastular person Tom jugular and Hiratakasen Yarim Manitor Jabernoson Sakla dallar Baranandan Kishida.
Speaker 5: Hana yailak Mushi Robert who says Lebiraki shar Obabi barak Da karl Kop Hannah guil Lash Turkish dim La la Osanna.
Speaker 9: Near the Nishler Shindy be Marlo ter dem yillold Gezer.
Speaker 10: Hello, Dollar ben in.
Speaker 7: Human number Koan passion.
Speaker 11: U Pi del jas Hamma, Marshall lah Kimdjiannas Beer horses ni javir ekins.
Speaker 12: Hollo tell them iger team sonaram uzun a look at your good being coach to Tanso gud us ask while the chick the.
Speaker 11: Kapan bohm chok Hosan choks ne turk manukou new mardin ukou ne Musulu headcase them chko your aunt abbe i'm madame.
Speaker 12: Besmell Usshian hasiders out a kalata di lerk and sasked in muscle.
Speaker 13: Band be Obadasa says vashin Ja Kodama san Kibishila urimed and chik ch charm.
Speaker 14: Banda judge Bill San Birban dil kardis between Oba hawk caddener krizan Bebezi Kestillar Surlshmi dileme teller Jihan Kulaila.
Speaker 9: Krajol and darky kid him Karada beer odds, Jeremy Para, Benny Bundan and jack alas I reduced to sonab.
Speaker 11: Conna joel Conajo bod in his debut arm huh as Chef sending joint, learning that letting the rosa's arma.
Speaker 13: Yok turbam Amada Bill get your doom sat joint get your.
Speaker 11: Jair Bosher, the unimous name is boy and yes in it's in Charleston, Sir lesson yachtson in less in soft ramazoons misters also banda.
Speaker 12: Drem kiss formal Ja candice but colum color oil and mad do you.
Speaker 15: Madam, I'm German, Babaman, baming verdamter.
Speaker 12: Jojo kai toil sula.
Speaker 11: On being Parasa.
Speaker 15: Bond the chuk toros dollar bernand beer bed the beach.
Speaker 16: Are you be Emir d let me calor mat.
Speaker 8: Yo be sultan i.
Speaker 12: Osan kishi I recant then her hat in thunder shap under chid and er be Ana Kiva does work, Kardish.
Speaker 11: Susan, then neriads charge, charing.
Speaker 12: Dushan, then Suzan and tailing, then tesenes in, then itching and yelling, then selling them cop.
Speaker 16: Calmslam Madam.
Speaker 13: Jam Man Barac colors ra saving a jam zinging next to the.
Speaker 17: Jam joined to mich Umm Kalamas, turks nd big Guzellin saved Asila Matadi dramas U s a kush Missi b Connard La Clark.
Speaker 6: Clara h.
Speaker 11: Man Barak.
Speaker 18: Guillnardli Zan b u r NeDi lard the lund billion under your lund.
Speaker 19: U alconomy state.
Speaker 18: By ham byram the hem don.
Speaker 20: Now alcohol maas naggar camy guindogu this acle sir a dram which the DRAMs.
Speaker 18: I'm not your son din there is the dinner is, then there is.
Speaker 13: The acis garrifers in an lass.
Speaker 20: Get you and myst how's your under Sheliff Kenny and mutum duil Naren Sheliff, Jill Old Clarendan Berry old mother, big k.
Speaker 18: Look jewel ard Si.
Speaker 11: Kurak look.
Speaker 18: To Prakona chat chatter.
Speaker 20: Jack manadas in a year you're claren down, Oh daily Jerry larens Sachapar mom giving jeremiesh pur Chavelander cardon samble.
Speaker 18: Girl, coop crow babo.
Speaker 20: Coos hi wan chan tekish my dad you can miss yes Morrow.
Speaker 4: Kind of say this is the jackiz.
Speaker 20: Sergin christ as dna ver your top rag ne bet calmus never be cat you don't you jack there can yacht by candle give me about Suzu Dan sounded down.
Speaker 11: Earl shush them called them wish she live, get mota guarda nd the oh your doom sure let me.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'm a usshole charisimost look ju.
Speaker 18: Used your cousin that you yes, sah sah yeah, murdud kurban.
Speaker 19: Joll make colimb kmets on there you're playing the all study.
Speaker 13: Got make belly Colimber.
Speaker 21: Yeah, nerdand Nevarder Honey, Nerd Honey, sorry.
Speaker 18: To under under the gel him in Rasena Honey and saved and saved the jamas Yo cou nation gen Yellow.
Speaker 20: Called your life, Cardo Bergun, Chuck mush Miseranda dal boy karayas Organ miss peak cap browns badashko Otomus surah Shana bash Calderma Brici Jewish.
Speaker 10: Miss Cardam sandan Ze mar.
Speaker 9: Ydg ju Levi, Chuck mal Vermes and Murad bir Kraten and le yeah, so Akmi and yer the sung Parana y Lerin.
Speaker 18: There is.
Speaker 9: Her k Girland de ki Versin beer Kashi kah Levin.
Speaker 11: Is the as a man a dam.
Speaker 18: Unit and the u j al.
Speaker 9: You're the most da kuzu quinsas katarus call call awsuntas. Yeah, they are the almost dos in uruk Humus, Leland bashe Levin kajol and drki Darda brakhma osdripolomus Karda brakhma yet Musu da Brakhma suzland szlan j le.
Speaker 20: Shar didn't let him tell you Ceci Lashun jashun Pus mushinesh a missus you know Shao kuss soldier, Bijel paid lumbers party Blue took not daily tops the getting the bust in.
Speaker 18: Using a mush There can be dumb blah bid daha hey.
Speaker 22: By they getting Johnny Yamore Hey for don push an change saving Girahmed must be your must be almost man.
Speaker 20: Or Dad Ottomans Sertanda very sked and Alvany can get Gerdi mis annan top round saving Berli.
Speaker 18: Cardler, She's a nussles, she's a muscles.
Speaker 20: Summer's gonnas Bertie b Jack top practy check, the Maris other chancers down to smooth l Jurny bone your.
Speaker 18: Act kut.
Speaker 12: Bertie Berjack top rap check, Marile sar chances John to smooth.
Speaker 11: Start l a t in your acta.
Speaker 20: Tabanos and the Ocean le Niching, Then show girls Bizaman Musa suddenly Gane girl, Cary Deary gainst cells a dollar the bollot Bard lady.
Speaker 4: Had touched you, Lord Tom to kill lenin are you not a concert.
Speaker 3: Yu hop in all song saclodd on dogussion.
Speaker 20: Lund chain hulk you sadconumos all day neddi larduc to larder you old Julium, your lord m diddy dam word lada mac dara yah lada.
Speaker 18: You dog chimney your chimney nearlid other deed.
Speaker 3: Nation de name monum you didn't do me all to kains a hell and all lot of ben named ksum cumonum monicle domtashion.
Speaker 4: Hellen, all lot of be named kims kim on.
Speaker 2: Skoskajo beating joboli natis beating.
Speaker 1: And I could said, yet yap them and cut out of yourself.
Speaker 2: Carajolan ibu cola kolash lot. I know the Radian dim church smash unten was called kuruch a victor meeting Marjon.
Speaker 11: You can hop in as saklad larger bodan.
Speaker 2: Ussi sanatula anatan rusht asad carajolan mem atai deli junus orhan arab baracodo alpai isparak kemter atsos caratu man cherchi welcome a skumage billion Jo tookmen jump a stop i qinja tookmen thick it ergin unurkmen jam E mulesh the dun turkmen as John Paula Bishini Turkmen Murat attack Brion jucus Hati j altan Ikin Jukus, Julia gushen Uchun jukus arive tamej tircule Turu sham.
Speaker 5: Hell Boras Toros Dollary ugel r de Biaila Zaman use your larynge es sis veryla gejas i model Yoxa Alton Bersinemiu Niki del json yukuk and you should should be there be seven in chikishimer Akar Gidar says lit that can ellen de Sazila bi rosan Chika Giler highly organ Billy Puzun your lard angel michted.
Speaker 9: A Malaba Alaba. You're gonna beat the shaky sterm.
Speaker 11: Burros and ash azuk and.
Speaker 6: So south.
Speaker 5: Pasa Toros Dan and serin Basis gigs in a beir Turkey yaylar handdan.
Speaker 3: Conajo long very take it in, come on brot to studieemy.
Speaker 5: Poda Hanah the Yailaki Robatki Scherbabi barakol kal kup Hannah Guiller ladd Turkeysundla la baracolude because then yeah, n came tard rejector sazzanus you do Osannon do you not callop chalaps the Messinese diected.
Speaker 11: Bosher Na miss Sandy, miss boy and Jaki yes in it's in charleson scherlace in yachts and Nansen so Framazon Katina.
Speaker 12: Drim case Rmalone Jack the column callop oil and makis bad charge.
Speaker 5: Del j called car ghana, o Chara durson, Osanna Turkanardan Birian turkey, your gum, your lard, m d Durnan brash Durma, mister gernarda each kN halk.
Speaker 11: Each ka rather nomad larbi osanamadola you.
Speaker 16: Beni mom jam Babam Bemo cd.
Speaker 13: Van barac color delium Ama osander.
Speaker 3: In and.
Speaker 11: Mbam baracoll him ben al Betta your dam bill mctam honey near the care your life vava a Solona sal pore.
Speaker 13: Do you and Joe bad and Durama the keldic top pland hostel Charle.
Speaker 23: Sou oh sen it one of them, twik maner Cardish honey damis is on the honey krac betan Jamodra it's heaving there is the t Candy is.
Speaker 4: The wars.
Speaker 7: Your your Cardish as well?
Speaker 23: Then corrected, yam man t marsh Ben your guillnrd item is Ben be dilected mister.
Speaker 11: Ben's helen hazen nurse. He shouldn't descend then his damn sure is that your gunard that doing him as well? Because yeah can't tell land Shore Carsion daughter.
Speaker 7: And Cardish shouldn't be as the dos and so shouldn't be as the dos.
Speaker 11: Sure sendconomus and the suzzen shall that be turning ball him directly?
Speaker 7: Sherbet Colamam be your Jim, you'll learn him.
Speaker 11: Covens, there's some ver.
Speaker 13: Bemish color, some Bizet Susan you know the lemmas saving Gina Bachelars sven.
Speaker 8: S Jo.
Speaker 9: Colamam Colamam card your Jim, You'll LEARNDI call kardes Cal, I'm John Babamba Blanders and Armandrila.
Speaker 11: Autumn, Gumers Art de Urba Chark Japan, Chokshure Nerdy Lars and Ben Dandela she.
Speaker 18: Nica La Simbola collide and the seven Lander.
Speaker 8: Says.
Speaker 11: Ned Lars, having verage, Let's have your car Ma milk Alton.
Speaker 9: Mother milk marakamoctur be alt alish version be more Beni Harry.
Speaker 6: De re in san Ui Yeah.
Speaker 9: Said pad should those terns each time a should card makar which spect Mama, klamm your jim, your lar dame.
Speaker 11: You're not musa ned and names which special regular Nevarski Parto pod.
Speaker 9: Living Alumnism, save them magsh team highlimdu shoom yazoom chrishum baharam ku zoom ge jam zum yak Yeah, telling hastrating jam tam ikiya and jacavim save the jam.
Speaker 12: Yeah co hoi cochu ohum hoi m sa.
Speaker 11: No gibby McDon oh.
Speaker 7: De jam boom. Then were killed Uncle the jenison they give Hi mctimk yak yah.
Speaker 11: Kar called ark madam shure.
Speaker 7: NeDi a kendicism that is there in the baharity not Cardieshler.
Speaker 9: Let's suck the key bim cle.
Speaker 12: A lot a lot in my old Yeah, lots and bows and bush.
Speaker 8: Like it's and yas.
Speaker 9: I kill and eiler dan boy I am hondered in the higgach and artists about you'll just them you know, and Backtom b Charchi top mc gillen le inna tarak in chik won juk oh yeah yasma by click kinda sur Huzma, I'll cupe music bills, Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: Now in.
Speaker 24: Allen editor Peter busus La tacular d lu Claire by Ram the clan al l La molo la cadi pelar HIPSI is peco act because like m chikara pet.
Speaker 25: My next Lina, I'll.
Speaker 24: Peter called the Buza Shuhias don't Jim Gelida shot up the umhlis anger you know entire la Basma bookyard on the claren bon't you choose does ye mass however, and is also Allen as the gell in later alidan boy o jos very m josa because relegator lest mam Ya m yakshi verman es I like.
Speaker 26: A mama.
Speaker 7: Because that's in't.
Speaker 9: Gelling the in arson that girl tomorrow what the Benny Girl Ambition debut.
Speaker 7: Ball kick section shot.
Speaker 10: Chief Gusline.
Speaker 9: Sara Medici person Ben Suzla soslet Delandrema.
Speaker 7: Churchill take it because there getting that hipsic it may son't you girls musk color called the cocus.
Speaker 9: Besha some sa bad nekadar Zamanda the okada.
Speaker 7: Amastad jo Charli and.
Speaker 9: Arzua, kamberin Ama and Younger and Thunder. They didn't saved him. Sin Chock saved him. Chak Sharper give sails did yes him pick chuk co jamb Sharp.
Speaker 7: He had been a hip.
Speaker 9: My son man masam Hi come Ichil Sa in a book in Border Bullship, I don't know magic again, Dan Jem the Chakurdy Kennedy's just.
Speaker 27: The you know gej b chose me Hey bend oh shure girl, look you sell diam done.
Speaker 11: Cow Shaston Sarah Shaston, check yeah, checks jam boy Yeah, Laren Beer Oh Bob i Jhan b are against Joan sending jam.
Speaker 9: Yeah some yes sell indecent that Yeah, you're in Canadan Kirkton Caviller.
Speaker 11: Sa one of the jack.
Speaker 28: Jack ships and Beemner hare in his oda, I you do as well, Aron Dantezio, Ham, cam Terrichin Ham Karajan and Kaine Jack Couzana v Jack Shoe Dollar in germid Helen Group Shoe Iki, the Egaja, Koyaja.
Speaker 10: Bame Hell.
Speaker 11: Hung On, Hungy Bay Yaron Nantezio, Barapist Jam Karaja Ya Kanadar couzins a young Gunner Bona Bok jam Shimo are the name he.
Speaker 9: Son named their other Babassadar Barakol, sir Obabi.
Speaker 5: Carajo and Jim Gibbs the coloradsism by Ken Tar Turkan Ler Biki kal Kopile and then Bunjaki the Taller Laer sah Shashkan Garib biker Usulu su Gary le cis Yaas Karajan and Beir Turkus color Gery was Gunda the Cahn.
Speaker 9: Qatar Katara sh Hali Matt should join him back shining Pancha for the m art Canada Ma be awkward.
Speaker 11: The bad.
Speaker 5: And Diana massa Umars saved us in a volution and del the Lark and Turks Karajan and Beer chockl.
Speaker 9: Gccusing that Urnam Beluk Iral look Ellen and Jermy bet Son Iral look the Press, yar alarum.
Speaker 6: Chock Delia y Yaron.
Speaker 5: Saved a check and Tashian you're in the kurd meleme yoast Loup saved in the seven drill milimeters saving the military, but seven lair either Konma mad Ama.
Speaker 9: Nasso, Gary Gurbettler than Gary Gillen, Mass Jim Lupte Jim called billion mass b Billiam jasum yumul mass Sunabo be alarum yo.
Speaker 5: Ve Hikobada Berechurchadre and the o yees in de virjan your Sonabo Karajan and Turkish do you.
Speaker 6: Because yes, should easily saved.
Speaker 4: You tell them all to get.
Speaker 9: Karajolan darky then give you mamur Also la cavim Kardesh Cornish tom jar and la saving the rip Cheragium jack pin.
Speaker 29: Jim r An Almost it's in us, I said, yeh, yep them and cut out at yourself.
Speaker 30: Mumm can I trow that whichween'd you.
Speaker 4: La koyala.
Speaker 2: Ana at Dan radio Ugulian vince smash June ten vos kort koruch a victor meeting marjun on a Natan rusht Asil Karajolan mehmet attai deli ja unus orhan aral Barrakodu alpai isbarak kempesh atsos Karadu man Choban is made hermously gul jehatun mera neron surname aisha a khansal billion Jo turkmen jam a stop troop Iqinja turkmen fikreate ergin Uchunju turkmen jam emulesh the dunju turkmen as john Paala Bishni turkmen murat attack brinjik ling at ja l kan iquin jaquelin Julia gushen chun Kulin yuxl memish turtular toru sh.
Speaker 5: Hell toros larda ujldan vila zaman yusei LaRue i'm mother Yoxa, alton vicine megade delja Hannaa con planners vesa versas be esgi young colander says likte hanad yailak turk man brakishar pleasure lars obabi baracolo which because yeah and kame tar leveland rejector de sa do do osannon do you not color chalaps dilema kei osan your ju jo lardem direkbunk iq jakavi leh.
Speaker 6: Iqui and group sae.
Speaker 5: Kava the iq yala you cant se kak jaklar the h idol ja la barakol serves ver jim leich ind her kim say her kim in joljak the iq do you know birada karajakti.
Speaker 11: Shima marshak names d kim ka.
Speaker 7: Babas the baraco obabi.
Speaker 5: Kajo Jeami verses called answers be cam Ta turkman b kal kop and then shashkan f Kelly Garip who Diana mass Ber and Umar Sus saved us in avolution bi yash deli jas snaboil because saba are.
Speaker 7: Urgon You tell me all to guess.
Speaker 4: Hello, a lot of.
Speaker 7: De licha never larded never kit you know chance.
Speaker 12: To over gerito in your there belly lu me as someone h do montit madahana hi slama shall and called away Hi slam shall burn tad Jimmis and Mayer.
Speaker 11: Had shamed Kunda doing charlam salt.
Speaker 12: It's your Projack honey, honey, you didn't burns I recoin you jack to safety.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 9: Up zuma mad jaesta they made the basil land in London.
Speaker 12: Not so man, not so, ma'am do ke and rich Bailey, bil Korro metic Bess.
Speaker 4: Jims and.
Speaker 18: Mashall.
Speaker 11: Why shall call away where shall lasana ni a.
Speaker 12: Nis clarsoners hang Kuitia should have done.
Speaker 11: And missa hai.
Speaker 7: Yah ya ya.
Speaker 11: Ns heaven and then girl.
Speaker 7: Than deli ja.
Speaker 12: Not so Ma'm not solution man beer Oban then called ya Berdensbana should card you learn the name show ran Honah, you learn the senname ber sloop msh in nedander h Kala jah mular jazus Dane Niam Jara Danam cooler Ee old sister bis Turki leik mardik sevgi kardish Khaki boys and bauer gun are.
Speaker 9: Are bon ya yahm comb up the shoulder shop by m de larimom.
Speaker 12: Budlim damn la dam la chat j buddhim venim de j clarim never las girls, Now do your bom nim susmus Mum, Chris, mush woman young usman oh cal zun young Zerman pat sing lad earlier corn karashano bay cause then chant. Then they make star Bison. The book champterin barbas baracoll ab Biraya chakota plan basic waktid tm on a YouTube arap alti debre ne ki yever be take all the chanter stan Erine Baracolla w kitchen champterin shame day so Muchistan because.
Speaker 7: Cantar yes and is your second is semuel shoan.
Speaker 12: The getification I haven't cut old your fizzles that they would have made him because he did you the my kitchen. Do you know behind the high less admission yielders be done letter by a shirty fistle that the ladder cousin bush Cabby.
Speaker 7: Saved, cousin must saved, give me saved, Picky.
Speaker 11: Sam one who says they've been my kitchen. You know all my greg sat up.
Speaker 7: Say giving gasick than I am government just to give you.
Speaker 12: Shove on hey will in a job while that pen and of us there I goes to be there mist.
Speaker 4: W pen and mishman. Don't I don.
Speaker 11: Who they that's an picky, that's abeam are there?
Speaker 18: How do you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: H didn la didn't jol Din.
Speaker 11: Wattles Kurtulum janary.
Speaker 8: Sanyash ladidm Sma bands.
Speaker 12: Have them Orman larm YadA Larum Bargadchara, Russian Bulola la la la oh gosh dunyakuza urimed the girls that chaka again in it oh oh.
Speaker 4: Let's have had.
Speaker 12: Babies in paramaradas conaro taken in jail.
Speaker 11: Disc room du shu um the autos.
Speaker 12: You'll do Kirk, you'll do cha, Karaman Mitul Nadan Kaila busy ned then n each besim catch him because al zaim tulum chapotum dorm altma the chau.
Speaker 8: I'm a saiph system.
Speaker 31: D.
Speaker 8: Then all.
Speaker 12: Don't give his head gid on you create hey dollars had gig is there, I shouldn't gudge it with a Murby channel tabia then urusom yours give team boy you heard me umbooy.
Speaker 7: You name it nothin piki nothing.
Speaker 11: Passimist m.
Speaker 12: Catch turkisk marl and coke lad top racks Jack Cush to you, Yes you're gonna moved lad yaprak ladan Cush says there and then do nymus yeah more to put us down turkeys these yarn down such holds.
Speaker 8: And down.
Speaker 12: A chip elka be cushe braslad to check laid better barkamos and chev that isn't there, Oh.
Speaker 8: Save the.
Speaker 11: Should I have burnt jus.
Speaker 12: Akhmas dos Amani to coloid yell gets you to wear met Tom should.
Speaker 4: Tom's in indo.
Speaker 12: Yet ship buro bid being the harbor many debut in there talactor she said shoot the shoe Kaya character her shoe says this, y'adam, you're gundom can mos lak getting him apparently a Kamadam soon boo deli so ben then make up to save york so amass life.
Speaker 8: Now go to the carola.
Speaker 12: Why mister dun danberry shoe you coo conda beer be you be in there shoot daily the occasional saving there save get him. Hey, bosh your chick mo out benim at deady chair, kimball your.
Speaker 32: Puss boot and don't get your body. Uh he should have ster you. Hey, heystas in quadramac word.
Speaker 12: Can you tell your ruth many eg Benny call comana bring.
Speaker 4: This well some jo boom rus lord there that.
Speaker 12: Shook kapa ll each in the osna be made to be the peace cordes didn't dress them that are pennies.
Speaker 4: Oh oh I didn't what alum there any.
Speaker 11: Stack stack come back.
Speaker 8: Play mite make Jimmias wish chish.
Speaker 18: Dear the arm.
Speaker 25: Saved him, Cura down bey saved him.
Speaker 18: Ben be.
Speaker 25: Do engage, says in dashin jo obaya.
Speaker 33: Tur ramas tounama's all them saving jim Yes, Dan called the little markt obah NADANGI bigidition is gon ur madam Yeah.
Speaker 25: Dan shift called Dan de handra Yes, and yet the man saved him.
Speaker 18: You're being happy.
Speaker 25: You know that the push Canada.
Speaker 26: S S.
Speaker 9: T W T Jam yes Shu chessun big.
Speaker 11: Courcul and jack because at.
Speaker 8: Son boy you know she.
Speaker 4: Veriable talk are you Luis to.
Speaker 5: Artist is a guard and gun Barak and earlier carden lar unitially worship Cha Larkin gilling yayukdoer Larkin Turuleric.
Speaker 6: It's gizl savings warden habada.
Speaker 34: What's your all but a look at you killing.
Speaker 35: Guilds an attack mission autumn teed.
Speaker 33: L didn't the girl let barlus that didn't shake your old alte sarvan to check that variated glad and cocoate.
Speaker 25: And yellow Jordan darki.
Speaker 35: Each Timblanchi chip ushman than kandom do you killed the sandum that in solem as kulads.
Speaker 12: God you.
Speaker 9: Got jervoy.
Speaker 18: Yo got Germany nom nom.
Speaker 11: The name is bart Charms.
Speaker 4: Gill in.
Speaker 18: A yeah, Barrior Singuli Jaha.
Speaker 6: Thank yo.
Speaker 11: Yo your make it mister earlier.
Speaker 36: Raga you you na sure nevoda oh sas in the didim Cortadan.
Speaker 25: This GIRs for your to the list. So rada did thing get you?
Speaker 36: Addition of tour made the kara kara me look, but it's going to Ramaddam mazna he takes says a Lama Sedom dilling du goosh coladom courts.
Speaker 4: She loved the.
Speaker 11: Charpt medicine.
Speaker 18: Oh oh.
Speaker 25: Do me mak ingim larder.
Speaker 11: Cardron came comedic telender Manila.
Speaker 18: Ma, Ma, miss me to talk session. What up was just to shielded tiger session. Tis neverctimated.
Speaker 6: That would be such a.
Speaker 18: Strum Champiam Dana starts the.
Speaker 20: Elm son whoa milamy jam usual Nickla tell her to work by vermin jabbasa Venim Cordon and the burleigh up to the Your lordes you.
Speaker 18: And making such an.
Speaker 26: He asked them back.
Speaker 37: You baby, are they after and sinnamon and dorminic tell your klomate the cork black men because I told them as getting.
Speaker 38: On my suzi La hush lady Sazan and telling them dealing in kess kindling than corkarm southern and colan dony catin and.
Speaker 18: Sock.
Speaker 34: You're in a mostcarage ordant is the devil, said ya.
Speaker 1: Yap them and karadr m.
Speaker 34: Carajolan in.
Speaker 4: Halast you a lot.
Speaker 2: I know the old radio didn't charge so much. Juneten bos kot kuruch a victor meeting Marjung James Bobi the Only and sanachul Anatan rushto aside karajolan mehmet Attai dai ja unos oran aram barak odu alpai isbarak kemter atsus karatu man surname aisha a khansaal inja bai erdal kuchukum iqinju, tukmen fikret ergin uchunju, turkmen jem emulesh do urdunju turkmen as john paala bishingi turkmen murat attack alten ju, turkmen ali iping Bilian jiguilin hatija altan ikim jigailin Julia gushen uchunjuguilin yuxel memish turkulej tru Shan.
Speaker 5: Toros larda ujlard and baila zaman u zie la jess.
Speaker 6: Ge je i'm mothers yo sa alton vicine Mega Cuzinki.
Speaker 5: Delgation hananah Bert Geler conocol Psora visas es giek.
Speaker 6: Young Leander Dalada belarde.
Speaker 5: Hannad yailak oban and turkman biker gill to plas larssen obabi barracolo, which yeah Ni Kim tar Land rejector shim de Sazins you know, do you do? Osannon? Do you know cal Chalapsin lelector Oysa ki Osan you al jujum jol Lardil dierk Charikabu less.
Speaker 6: Chunky Iki group saved.
Speaker 5: Pulus mad Year the Iki Jayas Leap You can't saved because then Medica Jakla the hih iron media clatter and Barakolo shows them and her Kim s her Kim Karajan ever jack the Iki do you know Bira da korrojektor So the san Jada Shashkan Kelly Delhi top leaf Turkman and the kal kok Kidar. The artist is Saba Baklaki kaj us Obama Iki saved Kyam Yandar called ka kame tes Gude.
Speaker 6: Put your look, Catcher lash.
Speaker 4: Colajo long ver take it and come on.
Speaker 11: Brot to st Mandy sahanameric Rokloma, the Coke Blackman, tam As Totton getting get in there, Cutton, are you hurrying now?
Speaker 18: Geller be your dumb the odd you do you do you fantastic guy?
Speaker 25: Us dollar room dollar.
Speaker 4: Oil on men.
Speaker 11: Yet Periana mean horror made her in sinsation.
Speaker 25: Hods ter give.
Speaker 31: Can't check me hid in a divagul Sanada blvar iva e siksik yadana soon elvar.
Speaker 33: Soconuktan you know ganzeland bladar ban birch chek tan neza kid dad elvar Ito daughter KalDer sei being and pilad gonjagulad tarkanizer var karajan Dad.
Speaker 25: You're the si land elm dan older mom.
Speaker 35: You'll use the tsunami kimm Jenny stas kimmi jam jennet verdei.
Speaker 6: Dollar u j d lar more dollar gun karmada.
Speaker 5: Beer mile beer detect and chatter chatra barnakich sonam who you yours kajol and la delija.
Speaker 6: You know he called your lad din your lad rose ga.
Speaker 5: Geryde Orman and a la ja said yields lad gerte birikicher show me how much lad la prada you love clad chunky gun ladd gun karen coin and.
Speaker 8: The charage under yours.
Speaker 7: Another early didn't matak islam.
Speaker 12: Kamas Kaya bachelor and then ran dance almost ja.
Speaker 8: A angi chu kunda lemis.
Speaker 11: Serin coin on He'll arrange.
Speaker 9: Delig being here yes, and don are thems dia busy same and then sol Geordane the cobunda.
Speaker 7: Us hear miss kadar all that this Yes, listen.
Speaker 8: Yasha your.
Speaker 4: So this is the remedic gerry.
Speaker 11: Yes, oh Sandy you.
Speaker 7: Him singing, you're in the Nasa Biman.
Speaker 11: M r Moore, I'm a host makistars and.
Speaker 12: Abby trout dan chort best let out aptar y i shrun the kin set what you are in the pilot korda kusha care baah this year care yasha ju Jarna ge um arby maya snave and in bar shiv you gonna you can't bunin boo. All the higher bard vermishleing caravan Kna.
Speaker 8: Were there with the game.
Speaker 12: Then Kachun called Sageria is in Drei.
Speaker 8: Kardisshi who's on the call me murine.
Speaker 9: Bend babaman usu ne kardishimba.
Speaker 8: So what's the.
Speaker 7: Bills and the hip sineber than kosh jak mussum beer k kanda.
Speaker 9: Hi Hi hitch iron jam Tinger.
Speaker 8: Hody we under gain son.
Speaker 39: Who says a.
Speaker 9: Laddy sam Sai kahm.
Speaker 25: Kit chuck.
Speaker 40: Sister, that's all can pick Nzamamas comes.
Speaker 18: More than.
Speaker 41: In Pataramas done kind of bad.
Speaker 11: Won't share your on my face many Pauline Chlia you.
Speaker 8: Sell me, but she picked other said.
Speaker 39: Rims Oh my room sum Bruce Karamba or my number toto quorm.
Speaker 42: Forruce Jaime automatics your thank you, Joe old End stuck.
Speaker 37: Him Dia sabas old man your your nasty?
Speaker 11: Oh hunt Jack, can you call a cart I'll be like Onanamas.
Speaker 4: Do you all him one wanna I'll alum color rusk.
Speaker 11: You is in children face my day Yeah, Van the shah.
Speaker 16: Are met with your nature warm turn him turn him.
Speaker 6: Ye del j.
Speaker 5: That tansor dan Dakla Sonanda Barbassona save Gile does look like Cashel and lash the ka las m give clear and niclaric h l l yan yanat talking lash the wolves a natural and Mada shan lick by Ram Sir mac Tavish m hm hm h.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 12: H Karagi door Kenya must be as carry as a bason a.
Speaker 8: Bird had kara very gel What should you book?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 26: What'scular based Nesta Zadan shim.
Speaker 7: And both and kamashtran hip haulk.
Speaker 12: The Karaja you're missin barmadan urbetsola. Then the koimus neborumus. Let take it takat gishon the Arabic Anguru, No, you buddy, kuzi gunieash ding this has a Didian dess whashing therein and brusegaru usel gurmush semish ospulus konak lamash und ichil and jeddah barak kuzila muscle English, mister English, missh the calculation kara mastolash although the armish akronum uranium min hengi terrass.
Speaker 43: Earlier paman berlish eidd in in Java condition so as a building sat kind of scene arch talk, I'm a child s h k.
Speaker 12: Ich I done the hugehopa sonanda so gerdi sobokland by duke.
Speaker 26: Don bends in incardation, you know, or that selling cardation a taste ard Karaja bundan gaider visish botho pran Osanna.
Speaker 12: Botho prams another kid mast beer udu Ashtcholita.
Speaker 7: You're doing dil.
Speaker 12: Don laarnon yaprak laren uju Jerkusen and Marvin fl.
Speaker 8: Sanda din lemit in.
Speaker 26: Hey venam havarss cartation Bakshu joined their bakshu sheer dem on shi chalk time lash the door.
Speaker 6: Been left.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 7: Usal nick guzale of me soon girl me g seeah Sultan alkal a rule me.
Speaker 26: Mandeling you don't arectom uruan dan daktu its mean.
Speaker 6: Native um sorrow my sorrow my.
Speaker 26: M hm hm.
Speaker 30: In mana Christmas.
Speaker 10: Another pay kiss me.
Speaker 12: Jo, It's saved.
Speaker 26: So h.
Speaker 43: Got a job.
Speaker 12: I should be just a'm under open in Jeb and Josh let him and let me getting in there, but him getting get their chublates the.
Speaker 8: Best Malay.
Speaker 6: Sam getting him saved him.
Speaker 9: In jab you only Jim isn't very.
Speaker 26: I don't look other pelm there lay him. Yash has saved girls.
Speaker 11: Yass save.
Speaker 5: Goose, Jay says sis Jay token dos save Gile. You know armasa ya can big girl Yes, so colorosol Dan gillen chaddern and chev daily jay us your little girl.
Speaker 8: Yeah killers.
Speaker 4: Hey Kimberley manim h.
Speaker 8: Could answer I.
Speaker 4: Yet so be dame.
Speaker 18: Don't you but I call you that camp telling it in Jain or wasn't like you? Do you hear them?
Speaker 19: Miss Sabahia cambriolership canterbla.
Speaker 4: It couldn't be the follow calm.
Speaker 8: Up your.
Speaker 44: Yeah, so this is jays your bed girl, will John popl and trouble Cuddy.
Speaker 11: You can name.
Speaker 9: Chess mating teller, Miss Sarto. I'man hey Guiselle la aman Caste Michel gamalmia Iman, Hey guselle al lah Iman. Who should give you you seck with your jack book? Well you cannot jack first that bull up? Yeah, like you jack dumand bad he you said Dumand.
Speaker 34: It's like you are your most kage, don't you netas mission.
Speaker 1: I said, yet yep them and ka yourself.
Speaker 34: Carajola fishing to good.
Speaker 4: A lot of.
Speaker 2: I know the old gradually wiggle them in chest smash juntan boscot kuruch e victor meetin marshall yours William the onion sanatula anatan rusht asilo kajolan mehmed atai delija junos oran aral barrakodo alpai is brakkemtej atsus karatu man surname aisha a kansul chashut Levantinish besing turkmen murat apak alten ju Turkmen Ali ippin billion Jakulu volcan osgumich iquin Ja Coulu figret urgin chun Jakulu is made her Muslu turculaj tu sh.
Speaker 6: Shi mana.
Speaker 4: You tell.
Speaker 8: Ye j.
Speaker 6: I alten Ercini di big kuzen.
Speaker 5: Toros l u j ushul should dely js we ran Hannana per Geer conucle.
Speaker 6: Sorah sas sec.
Speaker 5: A youngle Ander Dalada bel Larde Carajo lander ann added murade iquil and Jacavi leht baraquin and lup h i real Mamaja and kabush mak mut macht Newarki, barracolo yeklime level and rejector super and hazard Ama Carajo and lame in Aler called knat has up la acules mas bachelor am kara jan and sas genieschlaer the usually anadola in j b o Bason and b do you in krupm again the b tip to kens Barakolua caterin f k burslem campter and the chuster basta bash Kommadan san m le Arnim eject your large you lar dollar o layer Karajan and sazil s irile.
Speaker 9: S yeah r will Gary gary t J you in a shimdi cha teacher Yeah, Mr yeah, the chaman he gusell la Chaman.
Speaker 10: Carajo and.
Speaker 9: M gel milan yad save them ki Murada zamand hey gusella la Zamanda.
Speaker 41: Are you laddish to sabul nasos nasul bird Ja schlarder you are the pests?
Speaker 15: Is there the bustards tom also honors gals or harms.
Speaker 45: Yeah, Thanky solo claus chile malaria, my obviously is the real larder catch on.
Speaker 18: Busy Santi til doesn't the ex is there you Rex is there?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 11: No, my le Chris, I use him as I use him carry flare Guezar donnas any Bosh cobs an case dies Suria Suriam and dinas a half terrib are.
Speaker 45: You hemon Laura hem bize and so using a grdium the conduct band the.
Speaker 11: Organ band muz beam isn't there the ism was and that Lokma certain as that you her Cabandan denn ben baracolumus m bacon burst and jack older sons by Colar is a cass there and is a Yama aparam man call you.
Speaker 8: Bara call soon.
Speaker 11: Sankla de cam tired.
Speaker 1: We were.
Speaker 11: Send the organs sand the best in shum nargib send makiste smo is there. Then m b a sta man my kitchen encarag Bashka curler than bashka darsandand a bold parade by jamas jash Traja group over your Domilo your lip ayana taste.
Speaker 16: Then Jack Harris boyd em call me bud.
Speaker 11: Chuyam a bull mother ye get in any then m on your ma your dodok.
Speaker 46: Hem and you learn the mysteries hm barack quotu BArch debut.
Speaker 11: To Jim my mother and get here's a hard mother kiss and taken taking it.
Speaker 8: Under me.
Speaker 7: Beer I would up out.
Speaker 16: Any shoe s in cham fabuliars and the hub of the.
Speaker 4: Yes sir.
Speaker 7: Then a mask.
Speaker 15: Edition medim me edition, medid a meme cousin Kirpelili or escape character called the magic Hello.
Speaker 7: They are mimish them.
Speaker 15: Byanda because germin Halia called shada he ab edition Teraji Kim the.
Speaker 11: Colby pal got some arms.
Speaker 3: Carla Cola used you a lot of delusion to kill Lenn Are you not a concert.
Speaker 5: Kim gizlimin kiml k yas use kush bahar and Karajan Sam j Gunesh Kadaridem look Gunesh Kadar Sujakshi lari ushap mada Anadolu save gil muslim land. Now, OK, you can't buchanja kars or conucleor or your karag bra sular Masma be let gibbi ich, your sinder or urine or use.
Speaker 4: Sim man. You tell me all to.
Speaker 10: Di Sana ber Na.
Speaker 9: Hotther Than gald than geijolma in bashan beer is on a yahdi all Man major thister arifall el san bern Ellen Dan galdic che haun al mancun kennil mass so soil and hitch cany g san ilk at Osai ol mas da basha al.
Speaker 11: Ma whose card Hoschkadingien your host garden negose el cisy girl make.
Speaker 24: Maybe in his bold Beri bericket seven seven cart so lennin.
Speaker 7: Child so there so that the Ishi clansons the shearing the l rifter your clark sing.
Speaker 9: Daughter lard tusane bend al chuck clardatur gazette ken cut Yu se clair than juju Olma Radon Nasa silkolan On.
Speaker 7: Dian lemex.
Speaker 10: Seven seven zayet.
Speaker 7: Seven in season Then get it, you old.
Speaker 8: Snym ka nil.
Speaker 6: You know gu rakland.
Speaker 47: Jim Hi you're atomatic Gaga sending klan your Armihi.
Speaker 9: Kajol and Sila Suzan bashar Ashkin there boy done a shuar Senny beer mege dit shir Cutula conna got.
Speaker 18: Juolma kalamas cums and cons.
Speaker 9: Diamatic connais urine and.
Speaker 7: Kard your jim you're lard. I'm a kimbiler erky.
Speaker 9: You know Ajaca Beniz thud I on the h Colin salad Chackler barshlar.
Speaker 7: Deli ja Sonnam.
Speaker 10: Your lord charn had you.
Speaker 4: Tell him you did him?
Speaker 2: He did him?
Speaker 7: A jime?
Speaker 48: Was that tangar mcdaim Camma d J sam Banna on a double James, sorry.
Speaker 45: That make let other noticing there came Tera came Terra's less chad.
Speaker 4: Prey what was that?
Speaker 11: Tangan Miss send you go make your step.
Speaker 7: Miss b ten benim.
Speaker 6: Oh Yo sabby is b.
Speaker 48: Listen Anne to Batis and dan is the ob habert basest the lash markt an Arctic Yeah yeah, lesh my dear petyage l d deal Ama m J chilbla the ship mush on my Rebeca mcdames he be be a part of the hey salb ye know deb hab other some hit merak and all mys and man coach Jam Jim Man, Jim Sell, Girden Man, Santa.
Speaker 15: Chickens Mare were being Madam bestature.
Speaker 11: Joel Himney universe.
Speaker 10: There is job shoot down are the cheer.
Speaker 49: Shiver o child Loaja never said your.
Speaker 34: Ostad is Helsa we old are.
Speaker 25: Visit the billy dommas b i lamas.
Speaker 7: Only jackm surnamed and were your believe the capability says your la yo Larad Charlot Jack Lambda.
Speaker 33: Usandra Cavis other the Sheik perd does chanak tanger Nakshergjo debana kunu kumshu kunukkran baje chi chi cheat artik.
Speaker 30: Pebbe bishk.
Speaker 34: Pebbe Amabi dammas behind name is old mother and.
Speaker 33: Mother oh Jacques mother ash Kaina mother Candy yaas La mother Flami perdor to the.
Speaker 9: Said them and you sell and would sue damn busy da engine layer the boy us an Angola la Cherli tabiat is today girl kamner to the.
Speaker 11: Ailah.
Speaker 25: You'll do that, thank you, you to be your lord Maclard bac.
Speaker 7: And Cadden save the Pillarson be saved every Days and Damasaki.
Speaker 34: Dishman Punja.
Speaker 25: Baba came to articular mak.
Speaker 4: Masar getting him KOI l.
Speaker 12: Save you sold Abo Halcon you adolss you Musa bud Taata.
Speaker 4: Cond h.
Speaker 6: San Nederson Delia dost.
Speaker 7: Bid all the bad oh m.
Speaker 25: M saying oh mister.
Speaker 43: Zoomba San Coutinson Cotton make British Messina and Gusell oldest Messina Messina getting the India Okla Ercane in Aklamen Jini Bilan and less gin in Sanato randomtor San Geary him Contenson, then my damn keyboard a.
Speaker 6: Shout, make the murdersin.
Speaker 43: Bekay shim dibies Cardi shim heman you Learder haberst Haber slid belem this that and what up in jba Oh Barsona you plan a charge.
Speaker 4: Enticed you lot.
Speaker 3: Tomor to kill len Are you not a concert r Monet didn't hobby in as sakladon large bord on vision rym mon it did hobby.
Speaker 43: No so.
Speaker 2: Sus Karajan visions Alton.
Speaker 4: Never than les den Man you didn't do me all to kiss a oh.
Speaker 3: And a lot of bandiamedst gumon monicle, young don fushion.
Speaker 4: And all long of be named g gimon s y.
Speaker 1: Yappum Ankara, radio.
Speaker 34: Carajol Alton, the song.
Speaker 4: Halakla and.
Speaker 2: I know rad din't cher sumach n Aten bosscourt courage a victor meeting Marjon technique yapum are you jong the only sat anatan rush Asia, cajoland mehmet attai de j ns oran aral kemj atsus karatu man sur name a share a kansult in jabe erdal ku chashut levant nish billion ja turkmen john a stop tu iqinja turkmen He created elkin uchunju turkmen jem e mulesh beishingji turkmen murat attack altin ju turkmen Ali ippin billion jugaillen hatidre altam ikin j gailin huyagushen uchun jugilin yuxa memish turkule turum shall.
Speaker 4: Hellen, A lot of man is a lot.
Speaker 5: Basha duman torostalar and biryailak yailakta birkenda bran birhan, birak sham batte hana gell and Brosan al must Sasan Alien Chalope ash Christine early Christina del Ja you know soon Hannana Yakun Gellipus Barracolo Bason and turk man Leri do jun Ja birarely I Sharley gelip pop ozan and o Babi Barakolo which Dunkuru because yeah and he came Tarveland rejectorhim di day Sazana y Randa Do you do Osannon do you color chalop swell messiniet oake Osan your jum Jo lardm dirik Kabu le mass chunky Ikea. That group saved the b Yai Kavlevarder, the i Ja cand cousin when medic La hitch idol Medjia Larder and Barakola by serves very jim in her kim se kim Karajan jak Iki do you know Bira ra da kuro jact NEvAr ki kader I then poshtan dil Aju Dan szdan ya Osanan save the Kavi leh t Sonabo because Barakol and Ninja Baracol, Kupla Rebner j b Madandari Toppler Robas and Beli and kai Kajlas name ash Clara Kayami anler Ne parder l jeb Obabi du Kurt gud s Gelnder Karagu the organ corkaslash Baraka, you.
Speaker 6: Patient is.
Speaker 5: Snam the ol matan organ Peri yearly ship even Jana Bill Manning hast Bebela Ma Suzlan Macta Chari's sister Karaja, what up in jeb obasona yearly ship, your.
Speaker 50: Lash can tarran can trans lad Brando gag in jb obasona yi ship, your landol.
Speaker 51: Tes the bass name as beta Oula you larade, you can Lara curly Regidio sasan Alp.
Speaker 6: Then obsn Uzak.
Speaker 16: Come on, he is the Ekola Zaman munaipan.
Speaker 48: Am Mera Klana j sup alternate the case and then be hada verde.
Speaker 33: Snem Sandgi to be hey, you name your dahim Osander Kardish.
Speaker 25: Charp Soler.
Speaker 10: Sam Guardian.
Speaker 6: Is in his teacher t.
Speaker 25: Your nos hosting the.
Speaker 7: Courses big team team.
Speaker 25: Sun the class events later.
Speaker 43: Very appmately ellopen and chocoalslicated horse Chaka and getting ladder hors.
Speaker 20: Udian Shaw cur session is thousand engineer legged Dollarge Journyon j Charles Dollarge Dolan, Jana yell from bad led March trou l.
Speaker 7: Mar Sam Manager the jo had you a.
Speaker 11: Hard jam Come on cho.
Speaker 16: The d d J chocked a lot about that direct that picture the lens at the latter.
Speaker 48: Later Tom Nucule coach yet man surname and Basha Chuk mentionin chock Sam Hey, hey, jendam the high gear Well but wou l i a chakijabe there he does that j sh Hello Samana.
Speaker 6: Al m h.
Speaker 8: H h.
Speaker 30: M hm.
Speaker 52: This is port bect Over your band can then be cham Becky b Docles, you'll be Brandim Sonda bush Sham bets sing guy beat Sin looks a bat a Kolama's bird trip.
Speaker 16: Colon sold la Chata.
Speaker 6: Can Yes, in pity you let.
Speaker 1: Him get.
Speaker 53: Kenny Senny checks in Bolsom coin on the chatter and Asander.
Speaker 6: Sank you.
Speaker 54: Thank you, Paul mad Dogs Englishish.
Speaker 30: Venim won't you.
Speaker 34: Won't brac.
Speaker 25: Inter being because I'm pro.
Speaker 42: Can be bayful beautiful has had your night you mean, ma'am d G.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, what you know?
Speaker 16: Use half on the tournament, John jewish Man.
Speaker 37: Every yea.
Speaker 4: Move didn't.
Speaker 25: You said, don't even move some be old. But the picture to the bid Wow, get wushom.
Speaker 42: Down those your physical stable and there also the colors.
Speaker 16: Something betwe honey got a shishible.
Speaker 23: Now they come, honey, cardiot.
Speaker 54: They halt dejective charl that must be that the fighting been a to star.
Speaker 11: Joel Dollar.
Speaker 25: My son conjact Cinny, No, I.
Speaker 7: Don't that ship che.
Speaker 4: Chelly.
Speaker 8: That's so and Jack.
Speaker 16: See that our lady Tom Doc you mean done, Berna.
Speaker 54: Came, I mean yeah, Sanni argand streaming because against I mean I Addison, I had the gag the Ben Sanda Sanda custom to Jim don't remember, but dam be the game the culture jam and jams York.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 16: You mean me be a star call well, ma'am.
Speaker 25: She wanted, oh and so you meaning and bends all the.
Speaker 7: Up mem.
Speaker 25: Sum Jim was going by him.
Speaker 4: You can really use.
Speaker 30: Maybe she is n't is nim Is.
Speaker 16: Bark Doucles, G Doucles, Chris Doucles.
Speaker 6: B Doucles.
Speaker 54: Yes me, I mean that's all you mean him Sam David surely be sane, said in letter from him.
Speaker 30: His father, La.
Speaker 54: Mr pis, do your sister.
Speaker 7: Name your turk you dream you mean.
Speaker 54: Jose Bakonta, you mean him Chuck ram and a da piras Rush.
Speaker 55: Piras Yo dash all my villas.
Speaker 10: Come shool my suson Vilmas Dan.
Speaker 9: Then ald adepts Arkibeti Legetajo and dark.
Speaker 7: Her sun hack.
Speaker 9: Held me and chop Johannem. You're in there at her case kendiggotty.
Speaker 4: Yah did a job.
Speaker 12: I heard the karage your old ones till the telecopter terrible corpara.
Speaker 7: You jemen bally MISKI be sure.
Speaker 8: To do she.
Speaker 9: Oh Gordish, that is the marri til jarm you're oh.
Speaker 12: My name don pecos ac les mom that album put album, all the jam till the luster of rapping collage Um courage m all them won't duke, won't.
Speaker 11: Duke let make this You didn't.
Speaker 4: Uh uh nor bread.
Speaker 12: Daniel Marma about dad Ah woe muscle genistern Moe nussle you all Teqettish born shah in mid tossleated York saber bullt dem chu Gelding York Sabier children rus Gaba Pari PoTA.
Speaker 4: Fa Sarry.
Speaker 10: Coast and in the chadman should may hear them ra does sham this may make.
Speaker 8: Camp shu.
Speaker 7: USh messmate.
Speaker 6: Alas alas mother.
Speaker 4: Couraja. Now this now that no.
Speaker 11: Oh name getting name.
Speaker 30: Police to other coach?
Speaker 4: Coach should they attention to him? Can camp region o b all talk O.
Speaker 56: Couragera brshm cram it, Who's leave next him?
Speaker 4: Shop Sol.
Speaker 25: Getting New York excuse.
Speaker 4: Your very old tomorrow question.
Speaker 18: The picture.
Speaker 25: Sam getting.
Speaker 35: Oh such little back, Armish bnby askiss.
Speaker 12: Garage land and saucer be large and Dalanda oscillated York to Kendy, so thank you all do that?
Speaker 7: Marvi gives an a beauty.
Speaker 8: Yoh yoh am I sure.
Speaker 4: The nan maccom.
Speaker 2: S so Rick you're in a mostkaraglan. I'll contri bear song.
Speaker 34: Very many things come of safety.
Speaker 4: You trash.
Speaker 30: Then don't do, don't
Speaker 42: Then don't done