Speaker 1: Welcome back to another Gypsy Rose Life After Lockup recap. Let's talk about season two, episode seven. Just a quick little disclaimer, I just wanted everybody to know that I am not in her lore. I've noticed a lot of comments where people know a lot of information about her, or they're discussing a ton of things that I have no idea about. So I just want to let you know that whatever I say in this video is regarding her lifetime series Life After Lockup, nothing more and nothing less. Now, occasionally, while I'm scrolling on social media, I'll find a post or a very short video with new information, but it's like gossip. It's like tea about Kean or Christy or Ryan. And if I do talk about that, I will let you guys know that I found it on TikTok or insurreals or you know wherever I found it from. Now, with that being said, let's get into the recap. Gypsy wrote her first book and in one of the chapters, she wrote about her parents' separation and how Rod left DEDI on his birthday and that's all Also when Gypsy left Ryan on Rod's birthday. How weird is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's such a whack ass coincidence. So one morning, Gypsy woke up and opened her TikTok and she got a notification that she got a message from her ex Ryan. He had seen pictures of her at her baby shower and some feelings came flooding back, and in a moment of weakness, he wrote her a message, and it said, you look so good as a brunette. Miss your voice. You know I do. You still have my heart? I still only have my ass for you, Gypsy Rose, you really are the most beautiful woman in the world, just being honest. Yikes, that's a pretty inappropriate message to send someone who's in a relationship. But we're all human, we all have moments of weaknesses, especially during a heartbreak. And it's not like she's some random person that he's never met. She's his ex wife. So I get it. I'll give him some grace now. Gypsy's like, the last time I heard from him was about the paternity test. Surprised to see this message from him, well, she was so shocked, apparently, that she sent it to a bunch of her friends and family. Christy and Rod are outside their house. They're chatting and she shows. By the way, you guys call Christy krusty, and I lost it in my comment section when everybody was referring Christy to Krusty. All my So that's what I'm gonna call her from now on. So, Krusty Christy and Rod are outside chatting and Christy Christy shows Rod a screenshot of Ryan's message to Gypsy, and she goes, what a douche. I can't really do her accent. It's so interesting. I've never heard it before, but she's like, what a douche?
Speaker 3: Which so good as a brunette mister voice.
Speaker 4: My first reaction was, what a douche?
Speaker 1: Why does she hate Ryan so much? It's weird, like she's hated him from the jump. I know she tried really really hard to get Gypsy and Ken together, and now that she has, like she can let the hate go right now. Rod agrees with me. He's like, well, I don't think he's a douche. He was married to her. I'm sure there are a lot of complicated feelings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I felt bad for him.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call him a douche about it, you know.
Speaker 5: I felt like, here's a guy that put in a lot of his time and emotions, made commitments, sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Thought he had a great thing and it just crumbled in front of him. So he agrees with me. Okay, thank you, Rod, But seriously, Christy does not have any empathy. Rod even has empathy for the fact that Ryan has to deal with having to see Gypsy and all of her life updates everywhere in the media because she is a public figure. It's not like normal people where once you break up you just have to block them and you never hear about them again. Like she is constantly in the media. She's being thrown in our faces. Now, what I find very interesting is Gypsy says she didn't respond to his messages, but she also didn't block him because she didn't want him to think that she hated him or had any ill will towards him. Now, while I understand that sentiment, I feel like she could have blocked him after telling him why she was blocking him, like I've done that before, where I was just like, hey, I just want you to know we just broke up and I really want you to be able to move on. I've said this before. I feel like the breaker upper it's their responsibility to cut things off to help the person who you broke up with to move on. That's just my personal opinion. So I've been in a place where I was like, listen, I have nothing but love for you. I want you to move on, and I'm going to make things easier and I'm going to block you. Okay, I think we need to just cut communication for now and maybe we'll start talking again. Maybe we will be friends eventually later down the line, but not right now. And that's how I would handle things, whether I was being broken up with or being the breaker upper. I always blocked moved on and like I just that's just how I roll. So if Jifsey is telling the truth and she really truly wants Ryan to me move on, then I feel like she should have blocked him, and it didn't have to be like a hateful block. It could have literally been, hey, Ryan, I want you to move on. I care about you, so I'm just gonna block you. Done. But no, she wanted that line of communication open, and it seems like, at least to me, it was more self serving, like perhaps she enjoyed the attention that she got from him. I don't think it was really for him. It was more for her, and I don't know her ego, maybe Christy's like will. I think Ryan only texted her because he was trying to bait her into a reply back so he could tail everyone on TikTok that she messaged him. I mean, okay, fine, I could see that for her to reply back.
Speaker 2: If I am to tell everybody on TikTok, I should reply back. That's my opinion, because he likes the brag about it.
Speaker 1: Now, remember how I said she also told not only her family members, but she also told her friends. Yeah, that included Brie, who is very active on social media, on Gypsy and Christie's behalf. And he made a video exposing Ryan's messages, the full screenshots, the full messages. I felt so bad for him because why the hell did she do that? Like, what was a reason?
Speaker 5: Right, Belomi? You can see she has a message from Ryan Anderson. There's a reason I'm sharing these messages, And I just want to make it very clear that it's not to hurt Ryan. People have been on Gypsy's ass about leaving Ryan alone, as if she's the one trying to get in talk with him, messaging him, texting him, calling him, when that is simply not true.
Speaker 1: Briece said that the reason why she shared the screenshots to the whole entire Internet was because the public kept assuming that it was Gypsy's fault. It was Gypsy that was leading Ryan on and kept him on a string and kept leading him on, But in reality, it's Ryan who's keeping himself or moving on. And by sharing those messages then everybody could see that it wasn't Gypsy's fault and that Gypsy was never messaging him in the first place. She never messaged him back, and so she's innocent.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The public reaction was very similar to mine and maybe yours. That share sing the actual messages was going a little bit too far. It was unnecessary. It was an invasion of privacy. If she so badly wanted to prove that she wasn't messaging Ryan and that he was the one messaging her, then they could have blurred out his actual message, but they chose to show it all. I feel really bad for him.
Speaker 2: Gypsy is obviously feeding Bree information and telling her to post videos about it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: A producer asked Gypsy, why did you have Bree share those messages? And Gypsy's like, well, I did it because I couldn't if I did it, then Ryan would have thought that I was trying to hurt him, and that was not my intent. Okay, And then she goes on to say that she does not want to prevent Ryan from his healing process. That made absolute no sense to me, like her entire logic, I don't know. We all have those moments where we don't think things through very well and we don't handle the things we should have, and maybe we have like a hindsight twenty twenty moment, and this could have been the case. However, what happens later with the divorce my dog. Sorry, it makes me think that she just really likes the attention. We'll get into that later, but first Ryan responds to the private messages being leaked by saying this.
Speaker 4: As I am going through a divorce, there are moments that I do still miss Gypsy. I mean, it's just normal. I'm working on it, you know. I know that she's about to have a baby with Can. I know all everything like that. I get it, But I do have moments, guys, and that was a weak moment. And I was hurt if the messages were leaked because that's a private deal. I haven't leaked personal messages because I have messages that contradict the words. I have messages that show that she still misses.
Speaker 1: Me, Like I have all those you know what, I find so freakin annoying. It grinds my gears. And this happens on ninety day Fiance too, especially with Sophie and Rob. If you don't know, then it's okay, you don't need to know. But when people say I have the evidence, I have the proof, I have the receipts and I can err it, but I won't like the bass me, then don't even say that you have it, Like what is a point? So he's like, I have the messages from her that says x y Z, that says she misses me and that she's thinking of me, But I'm not gonna air them like she did. Why not? Why why do you have to be the mature one, like for my own entertainment? Can you please release them? Thank you? Like during their whole entire separation, I remember on TikTok when Gypsy was talking about him on her social media, Ryan would always say, listen, I'm not gonna trash talk my ex wife or her pregnancy. Why like can you just kidding? But Yeah, he does that here too. He says she's definitely given him signals and messages where she leads them on, but he's not gonna air them out borring. So Bre calls Gypsy after releasing Ryan's private DMS and the internet is going wild and she complains about Ryan being the one that message to her. She's like, he messaged me he kept crossing maul Boon diaries. Okay, then block his ass blocks, block him, block block blog you can just block him. Uh why aren't you blocking him? Oh my god, I hope you guys don't hear my dog barking NonStop. I don't want him to hate me or be mad at me for sharing those screen shots. I just want him to get the message. And why give me be civil X's like everybody else. Okay, let me tell you why, Gypsy, Because you got with him to get over Kean after Kian dumped you, and so you married Ryan, started a life with him, and emotionally cheated on him with Ken. And when Ryan was suspicious of you talking to Can behind his back, you denied it, and then you told him he was crazy. And then you also forced him to get a puppy that he didn't even want but then he agreed to it because you wanted one so fucking badly, and then you dumped him and you dumped the puppy and got back with Kean. So that's why you can't be fucking civil. Ex's okay. Now their divorce hearing is right around the corner, and Gypsy wants to have a one on one sit down with Ryan. I don't know why, Like, what the hell is the point of that? She wants to have a civil conversation face to face one last time for closure for him. Oh and she also wants to apologize for using him, marrying him, talking to Ken while she was married to him, and then forcing him to get a puppy. I mean, I can say this over and over again when it comes to the puppy, when it comes to Pixie Pooh, I get real mad. I get real, real mad. So she talks to her dad Rot about it. Should I talk to Ryan one on one? And he's like, well, if you want to, Gypsy, yeah, I support it, And then she talks to Ken about it and Ken doesn't really see the point, but like he'll support whatever decision she makes. So she dms Ryan and asks him if he'd like to meet up for a civil conversation after their divorce hearing on Monday. She has said civil conversation so many times, Like I wish I took note of how many times she said civil conversation. So she sent a DM to him. She was like, I have good intentions. I just want us to have us talk. There's a lot on my mind. I've been able to reflect on everything that happened, and basically she wants to apologize to him in person and wish him the very best in his future endeavors. So she sent it and all she can do now is wait for a response. Can takes Gypsy to look at Christmas trees blah blah, blah, bloring. Nobody gives a shit. Ryan gives Pixie Pooh a bath. Oh. I love that dog. She is so damn cute. Every time I see Pixie, I feel sad that she was abandoned by her mother, but I'm so glad she has a loving dad at least now. According to Ryan, he was on social media scrolling per usual, and her photos popped up and he noticed that she had dyed her hair back to brown, and he always loved Gypsy as a brunette. Remember when Gypsy all of a sudden dyed her hair blonde while she was married to Ryan because she knew that Kean liked blondes, and so I guess seeing her as a brunette just like did something to his heart. The last time he saw her before their separation was when she was blonde, and so in a moment of weakness, he reached out to her just to tell her that she looked nice. Not to expect a message back, but like, okay, Ryan. But then when he saw that Brie released his private dms to the public, that really upset him. Understandably, I'd be pissed too. And then he talks about how he did get Gypsy's DM about meeting her after the divorce corps, but he didn't even open it. He just got the notification that Gypsy messaged him, but he didn't want to open it. He was still upset about pre releasing the text messages, so he just didn't really want to address it or think about it. But here's some t The next morning, after she sent him a DM on TikTok and he didn't respond, she texted his actual phone and he ignored it. And when he ignored it. She called him more than once throughout the day, okay, and he didn't answer. So then Gypsy texted Ryan's mother, Yeah, his mom. So then Ryan's mom called him up and she was like, hey, Gypsy wanted me to let you know that she wants to meet with you after court and talk to you one Monday. And Ryan's like, hell no, fuck. That in interesting. It is so interesting how badly Gypsy wanted Ryan to know that she wanted to talk to him. That's interesting. Why did she so desperately want to talk to him? There has to be a reason, Like she so badly wanted to talk to him to the point where she DMed him. Then she texted him, then she called him throughout the day, and then she texted his mother to get the message across. That is too much. So it's finally the day of Gypsy and Ryan's divorce and after this day they're done. They have no ties to each other whatsoever. And she still hasn't heard back from Ryan, and you can tell she's bothered by it, and she tries to play it off like she's cool, and she's like, well, I tried, it's fine, I'm cool. But the producer is able to get her to admit that it does bother her. Ever, she's like, well, it would have brought him comfort, and you know, this was all really for him. And eventually she's like, yeah, I guess it could have given me some closure too, and I could have given him a proper apology.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to take that. I don't know whether or not to feel peace with it.
Speaker 1: Right, you feel like, if there's something you would have.
Speaker 2: Gotten out of it, yeah, move on exactly. I would have had a chance to have him like a proper apology.
Speaker 1: When Gypsy is on our way to court, they play a montage of her and Ryan in the past, and why did I feel so sad? Like I felt so sad for Ryan. They really were on a high right now. Can't bring me down. I'm living my best life. But the d was not fire. Apparently it was not fire at all. And we're gonna get into that because the Okay, first, let's finish up the divorce court. So the divorce finally settled, it was done. Gypsy and Krusty Christie walk out of court and Krusty Christy is yelling at all the paparazzi trying to snap a photo of Gypsy, but there's no Ryan. He didn't show. He chose to waive his rights to appear in court, and Gypsy looks so bothered by this. She says, I'm shocked he didn't show. Oh, I thought he'd want to see me one last time. She was hoping to apologize to him in person that day after court, But since he didn't show, she's gonna have to move on and focus on her new family, Ken and Aura or car Well. That same night, Gypsy got a notification ding and she looks at it and she's like oo. And Christy's like wa whoa what? And I was like, oh no. At first I thought it was Ryan and I thought he was reaching out to her, and I was like, no, no, Ryan, don't do this now. But no, it wasn't. It was a headline of a magazine article that said, Gypsy Rose reveals in her new book that she never enjoyed Schmeck's with her ex husband Ryan Anderson. Oh my god. That is humiliating. Oh god. And she's like, oh no, that's not what I meant. I meant to say that having Schmecks was difficult after being released from prison, given my history of abuse, but now with Kean, I've gotten over it and Christy Christie will that's corm well again, what is her deal with her hatred for Ryan? Like, I literally I don't get it. The next morning, she's with Keen and they're in the kitchen and he's like, congratulations, you're a free woman, freeish woman, and she gives him this look like you better watch your mouth. Boy. She was bothered by it. She was like, what theF did you say? And he's like, what, You're a free woman. You're not married to Ryan anymore. And she's like, well, that just sounds weird. That makes it sound like you're saying that I'm free, Like I'm single? Okay, am I single?
Speaker 4: Keen?
Speaker 1: What do you mean I'm single? What do you mean I'm free? Keen? And he's like, oh my god, gipsy, I'm saying you're free from your past marriage. You're legally single. On your tax forms, you are going to write that you're single.
Speaker 3: Ooh.
Speaker 1: This bothered her. This bothered her. I wonder if she wanted him to like get down on one knee right there in that instant and propose to her or something. She did not like that he said that she was single. So she's like, ah, okay, so I'm single, Keen, I guess I should hit Berman tonight. And he's like, oh, you're in a mood today, like what's going on? And so she tells him that an article came out and they twisted her words and they made it seem like Gypsy said that to throw jabs at Ryan, and that's not what she meant. She didn't mean any harm. She feels so bad for Ryan, and then we get Ryan's POV. He saw the magazine article and it talked about how Gypsy didn't enjoy Schmeck's with him, and how Keen fills in all her schmextual voids that Ryan couldn't, and how she didn't even find Ryan attractive, like she is just dragging him apparently, And I was like, damn, that is so mean. That is so it's like you break his heart over and over and over again, and then you break it over and over and over again, like that's so mean. And he finally reveals that Gypsy warned him in one of her text messages to him, like during the whole divorce process when she was trying to get when she was trying to meet with him. She told him, Hey, I just do I need to know that I did say some things out of anger and they might come out, so I just want to apologize in advance. So doesn't that negate her saying that the article took her words out of context. She was all like, that's not what I meant. Oh, but you did you did mean that or else? Why would you text Ryan to apologize in advance and warn him about the bad things you said out of anger.
Speaker 5: HM.
Speaker 1: At the end of the episode, there's another montage of Gypsy and Ryan and I guess this is going to be the final one since they're officially divorced, and when it showed Gypsy holding puppy Pixie, ooh, that pissed me off again. I still cannot get over how she was like, I want a puppy, Ryan, I don't care if you don't want a puppy. I want a puppy. I really really want a puppy, and then she convinced Ryan to get one, and then the minute Kean was available, she dumped the both of them. I want to know how they came to the conclusion that the puppy will stay with Ryan, because I feel like it takes a while for an new puppy owner, like especially if you didn't want the puppy to get attached the puppy. And she left while Pixie was pretty young. Who cares, right? Because Pixie is in good hands. Ryan loves Pixie. He's taking good care of her, so that's all that matters. Am I making this up? Or did she say that Ken didn't want Pixie and so they decided to have Ryan keep her because Ken already has a dog, he has Parker, So I don't know if that's true though, I don't know if I'm making that up or if that was gossip somewhere. Well, I hope enough time has passed for Ryan to have moved on by now. At the end, He's like, does time heal all wounds? And I think it does. I don't know if it completely heals, like one hundred percent, but it definitely helps your heart get better and better the more time passes. So I don't know. I feel like a lot of time has passed. I think they got divorced in December, So was it December twenty twenty four, so that's like what a little over four months. I hope he's a lot more healed than he was at the time he filmed all this, and I hope he can find a nice, nice woman who loves him for him and is an amazing mother to Pixie Pooh. And that's it for this episode. Next week it's gonna be Gypsy's book signing event, and there are fans, but there are also anti fans. And I'm assuming that we're not gonna see Ryan anymore, right because they're done, like they're divorced, and now all we have left is Gypsy's delivery of Aurora Warker. Now this was episode seven. Season one only had eight episodes, So do you think next week is gonna be the season finale? And if it is, either way, we're gonna wrap this season up. Do you think they're gonna have another season of the show. Is Gypsy Life After Lock Up gonna get a third season? Because I'm thinking what would it be about. We know that Gypsy had her baby, and Aurora is already a couple months old, and she already announced that she's never gonna show her baby on camera, and I know there's like there's some controversy because she's very active on social media with Aurora, but she doesn't show her face, and so some people think that's still exploiting her, while other people are like, no, she's obviously hiding Aurora space, so like she kept her word on not you know, showing her baby on camera. I don't know what do you guys think. I just don't think they're gonna be fun or interesting enough to have another season unless something big happens like Kean getting back with his X or something like that would be big. But other than that, like even if they have another season, I don't I don't think I'm gonna watch just because I can't imagine like what it would be about. Anyway. That's it for Gypsy Rose Life after lock Up, Season two, episode seven. Let me know all your thoughts in the comments what did you guys think of this episode? And I'll talk to you guys in the next one. Bye.
Speaker 3: So not threatened by you. My man, my man, my man went to touch you with a ten foot man. You don't have, you don't have, you don't last, you don't have a
Speaker 1: Little don't have him