Speaker 1: H Welcome to the typical slept clad chest where we dive dec you decide, you questioning the matrix from you wear foes were the shadows and O besides oversides over Rob Khalil got some myths like ghosts in the night.
Speaker 2: We have a normal pros secret space out. Yeah, we're keep it real.
Speaker 1: No frighten, no fright No.
Speaker 3: They knew hockey, black gods and disguise from the book.
Speaker 2: She's the ancient script.
Speaker 4: We look the script.
Speaker 2: Why is the downs the mouth of can hold up? See speak more.
Speaker 1: Stamble We this man looks fable, malve targets souls, breaking down of the stable, doarment hallipic from crime.
Speaker 2: If it's in the mist in reality, you.
Speaker 1: Can't resist the twist soul trip snapping, reading, condition mapping, dreams.
Speaker 2: Their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of release, scheme to suparcy kings, ringing bills here the freedom, ring sleep and extric.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the typical skip patches where we dive deep you the sad.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's doing it again.
Speaker 4: I hit stop on the I hit stop and it just continues to keep playing, over and over again.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that doesn't do that.
Speaker 4: So guys, today I have my really good Nathan Sizzek. I'm going to bring him up in a second. I just want to make sure the thing isn't playing over and over again. I don't know why it does that. It's it's a really weird form of targeting, but anyway, fan favorite Nathan Sizzek returns to Night to unpack his my Lab experiences and how to escape the simulation. We're going to talk about black ops programs, target individual tactic to be two K telepathic interfaces. We'll dig into memory, manipulation, handler dynamics, psychic ops, techt signatures, and how experiencers reclaim their sovereignty. And with all that said, I'd like to give him a big, warm welcome back to the show. Nate, thanks so much for coming back on Man, it's good to see you.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Rob, It's great to be back in the hot seat again. Load everybody out there, so apologize everybody. I have sat tonight before I start so that there's no up, there's no hard feelings afterwards.
Speaker 2: So how's it? How are you well?
Speaker 4: It's funny like every time I try to play that intro, It'll like if I play the one where the thing explodes, it'll play over and over again. And if I play the music, it'll play over and over again. It doesn't matter what I do. It just it's like it's like a weird targeting thing with stream Yard, like it just you know. I so sometimes I'll try to do it like like it's like, you know, it never can go smoothly, you know what I mean. It's like might it always wants to make me look like an idiot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't is.
Speaker 3: It happening with your other when you use other platforms? Besides that, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't tried any other platform. But I'm about to leave stream Yard.
Speaker 4: But they just gave me a credit for a month because I when I was doing the show with Kohli, I paid for two months, you know, I paid for two accounts on accident or not on accident.
Speaker 2: We thought we were starting one or whatever. And then I told stream Yard that's they just credit me with them month. So I was like, well, I might as well stay with them for a month if they're gonna give me a free month, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but you know, things are good man, you know, I mean, you know, there's a lot of drama in the community right now as always, you know, I mean, people are going back and forth about this person and that person, and like, you know, to me, it's just tiring. Man.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, I wish we could all get along.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know that's easier said than done, but I just wish people, you know, for the benefit of humanity, would be able to get along, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think if there was, if we could get along, there wouldn't be anything to talk about. That's a good frankly, because this whole thing goes along with I mean, everything that we deal with. They if there's an outside for us attempting to create problems. So yeah, it's just, you know, it's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: I try to, you know, I try to be cordial and cool with everybody, you know, like I'm not. You know, I don't know, you know if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, it's easier to do that because you have a podcast platform that they need you. So even the people that don't like you will pretend to like you. But if you don't have anything to offer just yourself, then you know, you'll find that there's people that like you for you know, for all the good reasons, and then there's people that just forever reason don't like you, and they don't have a reason for it, they just have a bad thing about you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's where you can go with you what's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm just trying to get my life back in order, and so I guess for fun we can talk a little bit about some of the bizarre and of the targeting that takes place. So, okay, we're gonna talk about medical co intel pro real quick. We'll get started with that. Are you familiar with Project Nightingale? No, The Project Nightingale is a medical records I guess. It's a huge record system administered by big Tech and it was I don't know how many years ago it was done. It was probably done about ten years ago. And I think the foundation of it came from because there was prior to that, there was a system that insurance companies could look up any patient that had a claim and the purpose of it was was to deny claims because in this in the United States, we had pre existing conditions. So for those in other countries who weren't familiar with that. If you had anything wrong with you that could be remotely related to the claim that you have, and if they could prove that you had it prior to buying the insurance, then you had a pre existing condition. So what the insurance companies would do is they would go into a database that was relatively secrets for AI. So I don't know how it was structured, but I do know that it was very, very thorough, and they would go into it and dig through your past and all the way back to the you know, to the womb if they could to find any reason just to deny your claim. So in the process of modernizing medical records, they came up with Project Nightingale. Now, because of Hippolaw's right, you can't you can't have your doctor transmit records seamlessly. You have to take everything the hard way. You got to bring it with you, you got to sign paperwork. It's all due to Hippo, which is about privacy. But when it comes to the areas that you really need to lib see, that's really from the insurance companies because they're trying to deny your claim. So Project Nightingale is a huge database of all of the records of everyone in the United States. It's all their medical history. So but the doctors don't have access to the Project Nightingale. So it may have a different name now, but the initial creation was called Project Nightingale and Big Tech administers it. And so what happened is anyway, just to make a long story short, when I was talking with the V two K handlers and I was getting that sixteen hour day harassment. Sometimes most of the time it was sixteen hours a day, but sometimes I would get a bit of a break. And this went on for years and it reached a peak level. During the peak level, I had the handler telling me to Sun to the Blue One night, he said, look up Project night and he said, you're in it. So I looked it up and it was medical records. And anyway, recently, actually it started last year. I was on your podcast. It was it was that podcast. Who we did it was it was Ida, it was Susan Long, it was our chem it was Catherine is significant other I think Matthew Morning and only who else was there? But I got kicked off about halfway through. If you remember, it was like a group podcast we did, so I talked about I made a joke about trans hormones because I was having trouble on the stop and I said, hey, you know, if I can't get testoster and prescribe through the normal way and they do the medical co intel pro, which I was having problems with what appeared to be that hard to say, But I was going to go to a trans doctor. And I made a joke about it, right, so because they have a large staff that can get a medical you know, things approved through insurance companies instead of going through the hard way where you on your own.
Speaker 2: And I made that joke.
Speaker 3: I made a comment about it, and lo and behold, I had to go to that doctor. But it's a doctor that does the train stuff is another doctor. It's a satellite doctor in the practice. They're actually in different offices. I asked about it, and anyway, it's a regular doctor's practice. But I go in there and the first thing they say to me, they start going through my medical history and they started asking me my prescriptions and there was a drug in there that I didn't recognize, and I said, and they asked me if I was still taking it, and I said, well, no, I haven't. An't think I've ever taken out what is it? And they said it's for prostatecture. It's a chemical castration drug, and it's also used for people who are transitioning from male to female. And I'm like, okay, no, I don't know why that's in there. And I got to thinking, you know, it was kind of convenient because I just talked about it, made a joke about it, and all of a sudden, this drug appears in my medical records. Right.
Speaker 2: So I didn't think.
Speaker 3: Anything of it. Immediate fact, I had a hunch that they were somebody was messing with me as usual, but it was just a one off thing and I figured, you know, whatever, So I didn't make a big deal about it. I just made a note of it. Anyway. Just recently, I did a podcast on March fourth Productions. Yeah, I mentioned I'm sorry, what her like? Yeah, And so we did a really good podcast and I happened to bring up the trans issue. I forget exactly what it was like, I was talking about people's belief systems overreact. I don't remember specifically how it came out. It may have also come up about you know, how my labs are given generous for you and they alter their personalities with a you know, the altars and so forth. So I brought it up in some form of fashion, and like less than two weeks later, I had to go to a sinus doctor because that had a really horrible sinus affection for about two months.
Speaker 2: And I go in.
Speaker 3: I hadn't seen this doctor a couple of years, so they had to go through my medical history and they and we were going through, they gave me a tablet. I'm going through the tablet to check off to let them know if I'm still on these medications or if there's any new ones. And lo and behold, there was an estrogen prescription in my file right. So you know, as soon as I saw that, I'm like, okay, I know what this is. They're going into my medical records and anytime I bring this up, they're going to put some type of transgendered hormone care prescription in my prescription history. So you know, I asked, I asked the physician's assistant. I'm like, you know, how does this happen? Because I've never taken any of these drugs. I haven't had prostate cancer, I'm not transitioning, so why is it in here? And she goes, I don't know, there's no other way for it to get in there unless you were prescribed it. I've you know so, and I said, you know what, I said, maybe somebody in the government is trying to ease me into being traned. Just kind of left that like a joke, because it really is. And this is the kind of thing that you have to deal with at times. It's not just the heavy hardcore targeting stuff where they suppress you from getting employed. You know, they they'll prevent you from getting necessary medical services. They will they will do a lot of things. They'll hit you a directed energy, they'll turn people against you, you have gang stock, and there's lots of things they can do. They get into your computer, put sound effects on your phone. But this one, this is definitely one of those unique ones where they just you know, they let you know that they're watching you and everything that you do. And even if you block them psionically, even if you take you've renigged on those contracts that give them consent to do this crap to you, and you start taking your life back, you know, progressively, over time, they still will give you reminders that they're there. And that was just one of those things that I figure to be worth bringing up. So for those people that are seeing these little strange occurrences in their life and they know they're being targeted, you know, keep in mind that they cover cases from big to small, so even something like that, and it's all part of psychological and emotional warfare.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are probably going through that. I guarantee you. I bet you a lot of people are. You know, a lot of the things you just said people are experiencing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's become a more common you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that people are having their medical records tampered with like that. I mean, it's more.
Speaker 4: California Girl, California girl, and Rubble made a joke to you, she said, Nathan with the lipstick and wig, because he was joking.
Speaker 3: I'd be a really ugly woman, you know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've had to take this job because I'm in between work and I've been suppressed. So I'm waiting to start a regular job and I'm doing the gig job. We're going to have to deliver food and stuff like that. And I pulled into this housing project and all these kids are like blocking the street and I had to had to wait for them to move, and it took like a couple of minutes. So finally I had to tell them one of your neighbors is hungry. I got to get him their food. Can I please get by? And I think this little girl said, are you a girl or a boy?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So when I made the delivery, I told the woman about it and she laughed and she goes, that's just so wrong, And I said, I said, well, they're watching too much TV.
Speaker 2: And it's all they hear, you know, trans that's trans that. Yeah, it's in their mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to get it in school. I mean, it's stuff that I had never had to deal with when I was a kid, and it's really too much to have on your plate when you're only six five six years old and you're you know, you're just trying to have a just trying to be a child. You don't need to hear all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Project Nightingale is monitored by the my Lab handlers, so all of your medical records, they know what's going on with you in various different ways, and they can monitor your physiology and your your thoughts and so forth, and they can literally sit in the doctor's office with you technically looking through your eyes and hearing through your ears. But they also monitor you on the other end with this project Nightingale, which is a huge database. So just to keep that in mind. So let's get down some other stuff. Well, let's see what else can we talk about here. I don't know, is there anything specific, Rob you want to get into. First?
Speaker 4: We were going to talk about escaping the simulation, you know a little bit like you know, yeah, a little bit right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well let's get into Let's let's kind of ease our way into that. So all right, we have a community. I'd like to talk about where the where I see the disclosure going right now, where the problems are. And you know, when I got into this community, I I kind of came into it an unusual way. I didn't go through it through social media groups. That kind of popped up when your podcast drop and you allowed me to speak, and I had no idea what I was really involved with. I didn't know it was a my lab at the time. But what I found is as I talked and as I began to tell my story, a lot of was pretty dark. And I began to grow a stigma. And the stigma essentially was, you know, don't put Nathan on your platform because you know, it's it's very dark stuff, it's my lab related stuff, and it'll bring problems. And what I found out was is that, you know, by talking to people who have been through this their self, I talked to researchers as well, is that my labs in general have a bad rap in the paranormal community. We're really the outcast. And this is the reason why the Full Disclosure Now conference is so important, because it's the first time that it's really been kind of like everyone's been brought together under one umbrella. And I hope that over time that it's going to help reduce the stigma. The problem is is that a lot of us have gone through a lot of trauma. We have alters, erratic behavior, we go through lots of targeting, and there's periods there's low points in our lives. So where somebody has an interaction with one of us at one of these low points, we can be hard to deal with and we can rub people the wrong way. We can fail to show up for podcasts, maybe we get hit with directed energy or targeting. Are deeply depressed. Anything can happen to somebody under these circumstances. So a lot of the people that I've tried to reach out to this part of the community, some of them have found out that it's very difficult because some of the people or frankly, they're disturbed, I mean they're being tortured, so you know, they don't quite understand that. So it gets put into the category of just ruling this mental illness and so forth. TIS are another big issue because if you haven't been directly in the and you're heavily targeted no matter what, you tend to be more of a disadvantage of handling the targeting than somebody that's been in the programs's who's more psychically adept. They have more, they have a greater skill set, they can hinqual with trauma better. But the TIS in the my labs are very much one and the same because a lot of the same style of targeting and networks that are being applied to my labs are also being used to target regular people for specific reasons, either research and development or for you know, for just stifling political dissent. So and there's there's a lot of that going on, especially now because we've were moving into a dictorial world government. It's going to be dictator actually run by AI, and the elites are going to be above the AI, essentially running the AI telling you what to do and how to police us. And the public is quickly acquiescing to this very very smoothly. In fact, there's very little resistance. Most people want convenience. They think that this is the you know, this is the way, the way to get to the future. It's a positive thing. They want to get the chip in the brain. They're enthusiastic about the vaccinations. They want to have big farmer regulating their body chemistry. And you know, people are paying the price for that and a lot of their other choices as well. But we're moving really in the wrong direction. And in the disclosure community, we have a lot of bs going on right now, and it's been going on for a while now. Wise Man I recently heard on a podcast. I'll leave his name out of it because I'm probably going to draw too much here to myself and I don't need to share it with anybody else, but he said that Corey Good set disclosure back about five years and you know, my estimation was. You know, Corey Goods setback disclosure fifteen years and I think it's closer to five now looking at it in retrospect. But he's not the only one. And Corey good was apparently in my lab that embellised himself, that took it upon himself to claim after the fact that everything that he wrote was fiction so he could sue people who we had money to And he was very disruptive in the community. And because people are so forgiving and so and so naive, especially the people using this as infro teament, and even the people in the community itself, they're willing to just let this go and act like it never happened. So for them, he's still a valid source of information. But you have other people that have moved into that position because this isn't just a one off thing. This is actually this whole mess that we're in is designed by these handler networks to reduce our effectiveness in being able to disclose the truth as to what's going on to these horrible programs, the human trafficking and everything else that my lab community talks about, the SRA, the alien joint military abductions, those types of things, and all of the horrible things that take place in that You know, it's very serious stuff, and I myself and many many other people around the world, it's perhaps millions of us. Those of us who have memories of these things and have the trauma bleed through into everyday lives are suffering and we're going through a lot of trauma attempt to recover from it. There's really no resources. If we go to a professional, they're going to blame it on the schizophrenia. It's one of their favorite diagnoses for these things because they don't want to confront it. They don't want to accept it. It's real. People can't accept that. You know that the medical system is highly corrupt in this country. So if they can't accept that, they can't accept the government's corrupt except for the party that they oppose, because the party they're in is the good guys. If they're not mature enough and capable of recognizing that, they're never going to be able to grasp this level of evil and corruption. All we can do is keep trying. The problem is is that there is a clown factory basically in our community that is putting out people that are less in less than honest. They're less in. I mean, they're literally out to make a buck, either from their story or just making things up to embellish their self, regardless if they're a real experiencer or they're just a complete storyteller. And you know, all due respect, and I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I have to call out JP Missions on this one. I'm calling bullshit. You know, I've been in these programs. There's been plenty of people that have come forward and lead. I mean, if you look at these whistleblowers that have come forward, they're being allowed to speak. Because if you're allowed to go on network TV or cable TV or just you know, like Ross Coalhart's show, for example, you've been cleared by the military industrial complex to speak. So they're not going to target kill you or threaten you. They're gonna let you speak because they're doing a controlled disclosure right now. Everything that you see has been well orchestrated and planned. People talking aren't necessarily in on it. They're being allowed to speak. If you compare those guys to compare Eric Hecker, if you compare some of these all the names of them, but you know, the main ones that have come up recently, A lot of them have been on that TV show or that internet show, acted with an independent media outlet. They all have depth in their testimony depending on what they've been involved with, if they've been involved directly with et wreckages, ets in general, or just really the harsh environment of the military. You know, they reflect that. And I've talked to Randy Kramer in person at the conference. I believe he's a legitimate person. You know, he's one of those people you can talk to and they have the depth of personality, they have the emotional connection to the memories.
Speaker 2: That they have.
Speaker 3: They appear to be real people who have been through real you know, real trauma. And there's plenty of other people there's drug or read you can talk to. He's an excellent example of someone who literally lives and breathes his own memories. I mean they have a significant effect on his overall personality. He struggles with it every day because it bleeds through and it's like there's parts of you that don't really fit into society and you have to deal with that, and you have to deal with literally being all of these other people doing all of these other things. So you know, the SSP is it isn't hard. I mean, it isn't easy to transition. If you were to come out of the SSP and in transition in the society, it's not going to be easy at all. And so it's done in such a way where they they trauma split you, they fracture you, they create cloes owns, and they let that part of yourself handle it. But when it bleeds through and people integrate those alters, you know, it is very difficult. But you get to know these people in person, and you get to know them from watching their podcasts and being one myself and struggling with is you know, we all have kind of a feeling for each other and for who's legitimate and who isn't or who's not you know, who isn't completely being honest, and I you know, I give JP all the credit. Lots of credibility there. I mean, I'm sorry, lots of not not credibility, creativity, but it's just when it comes down to it, it's bullshit. And I have you know, I appreciate the entertainment, but the problem is is that there's a lot of us here suffering, and when we go public, we get targeted. We have our lives threat and some of us get killed. And when you see somebody that's completely completely healthy, you know, no targeting, no algorithmic suppression, cartoon like intros when they're talking, and then when you see all of that, you take it all in and it just kind of it's a crushing feeling because it's like, you know, somebody's literally grifting off of us and taking our testimony and just shitting on it for the most part. Yeah. So now if you take a look at like what he says, for example, if you were to ask him about his military career, I'm sure he would give you testimony that that felt real, would have an emotional connection to it. You know, you would know that he did these things. But he's grasping. He's in portrayal mode and he's grasping for things. He's using other people's information, and he's turning this into kind of an enterprise for himself. And it won't be long before the stage that he's on is going to end because ed Elena Dennon is a huge ego. When somebody gets to that point, she poisons the waters around the per and then they get the boot off the stage because they start to encroach on her audience and her impact. So unfortunately, that's these people, and I call them virtual temple complex gurus. They are set up by the military industrial complex in one way or another. Now, somebody could be a complete grifter, wanders in, starts copying testimony, starts formulating an entire story for their self, and of course, you know people are inclined to be polite and believe them. People will have, you know, got instinct that says, you know, that just doesn't feel right. But they're not necessarily going to say something. And if you're not being targeted, you're not being subconsciously suppressed where they actually affect people around you and get them to turn their back on you and not want to talk to you without any reason, You're gonna get pretty well accepted, especially if you're not algorithmically suppressed with the shadow banning. We don't see that in his case. Now, there are some exceptions. It is some people were allowed to speak and then later sabotaged. You know, things will happen to them and they'll fall from grace, and when you look into it, you know, you know, being in this situation, I know that they attempt to corrupt people and they lead them astray. So if they won't, they have a habit of building people up who have her well meeting and then tearing them down. And these would be the legitimate people, but the people that are just there to kind of, you know, get some attention, make some money, have fun with this at other people's expense. They can push these people to the mood. They're not going to have any resistance. So I mean, you know, I personally, I just wanted to say give my critique of the whole presentation that he has. You know, I'm from the old school. I would think that you would need to be more sophisticated in your testimony, much better at delivering it, and more knowledgeable about the technology using programs instead of just kind of struggling with it like he does. And I think that we've kind of lowered the bar since Corey Good as to what we'll accept, and I think we're now down at the bottom because literally anybody could come up with a story. If they're not tied to any programs, they're going to get pushed to the moon if they have any appeal. And it's really not what you say from what I can see, it's not what you say, it's who you know, and that's always been the problem with this community. It's who you know in this community, because.
Speaker 2: I don't say we're several quick. It's a good comment from Matthew.
Speaker 4: Matthew says, it's so weird on one of these supposed super soldiers ever seem to do anything super and instead just sell memories.
Speaker 3: You know exactly, that's it, and you know you hit it right on the head. That's another I wasn't even going to bring that up because people who are legitimate victims of this, and not everybody can do this. You've got to help yourself before you ca up somebody else. So people who are really, really the real people will will be in the community and they will help one another and they form you know, connections with each other. They don't act like celebrities. Aage isn't. We're not here to make money. There's really no money to be made, and the only people who make money generally the people that are there to make us look bad. They're there to put out a fictional story or fictionalize art art, collective testimony and make it look absurd. Now the problem here is, you know, I could watch JP's videos and I could get a good laugh at it, and I could sell this is just entertainment, and look at all the people who believe it, and it's just so silly, and hopefully they wake up and see the real grass between him and other people and you know, say that there's no harm done. The problem is that we're at the point and wait for disclosure ground. The public is waking up a bit. They're starting to accept the presence of ETS. Most people accept that the government's been lying about it and keeping it a secret. But the psyop that's been running and started with Bob Lazar and remote viewing at least two remote viewing studies on Bazaar by Foresight and by the Future Forecasting Group. Both of them found out that Bob Lazarre was a mind control patsy. He was recruited to do you know, to be part of this reverse engineering program, but he was He was basically chosen because he was at risk of being a leaker. They knew he was going to he was profiled to be somebody who was going to leak this out. And on top of it, the Future Forecasting Group, I think it was them that not only did they and it may have been foresight too. Not only did they see him in the actual program and doing what he was supposed to be doing, but he was actually he was actually pulled into a room and programmed with mind control to be a leaker, and then then he was mind wiped. So one of his stories, he says, one of the reasons that I wanted to go public is is I couldn't take it anywhere because I would leave work and we'd be leaving there on a bus, you know, with the window tent. I think they were. I think they blindfolded people too, and they were going back to the Las Vegas Airport, of we were going on a plane and flying back to it. And he said, I would get off of work and I'd be being transported back to my car, and I couldn't remember anything I did. These were likely the points in time where he was mind wiped after being subconsciously directly programmed. However, they did it to get him to want to leak, so when he did leak, they made the extraterrestrial Highway they you know it was. They put signs at both ends of it. I've been there. It's been this way for over twenty years. I was thirty. I think and Highway three seventy five. It's got a UFO on the sign and it says welcome to her to the extraterrestrial Highway. The state of Nevada would never do that, or the federal government would never do anything like that. If they wanted to keep it hashash. They had a reason, because they wanted to shape the entire belief system of the world and to put out the story that all we've done is reverse engineering. And the whole purpose of this is the same purpose for promoting people like JP and Elena Dennon. It's to fictionalize our account of these my lab programs. It's to make them questionable so that when mainstream so when the mainstream media or independent media first, and then all the people who watch that when they see doctor Sala go on redacted and talk about a confidential source that he has and name is JP. And then he proceeds to tell Clayton Morris that the ice that Trump is conducting to remove the illegal immigrants out of the country are actually a cover for a clandestine operation to liberate men, women and children and human trafficking operations who are inside these dums that are in under most major cities, or at least a certain percentage of them. And this becomes independent media news on a well trusted independent media outlet which is redacted. They've had Tucker Carlson has been on there. The guy that does the show with his wife is friends with Tucker. They used to work I believe a Fox News together. And I think his wife has done other things in journalism too. I don't know her background, but yeah. I mean, when you get to the point where you can go on a show like that and you're spreading this information that's false, it gets in. It really gets into the vein of the of the few people that are really paying attention right now. These are the people looking at the independent media outlets and trying to make sense of it. A lot of these outlets have been compromised now. So but the problem is is that the end, the ground that we're gaining is not ground that we're actually accomplishing on our own. There's people that are doing that, are taking the lead of this and are putting out band information. So what's going to happen eventually is when these people see that none of this is true, they're going to think the entire disclosure of movement is bullshit, and they're going to think about They're not going to remember drag or Red. They're not going to even see him. He'll be shadow band and completely hidden. I'll be hidden. There'll be many many other people that are well meaning and are telling the truth and are trying to get this trying to get this story out and trying to help each other. They're not going to be heard from. It's going to be the people that are putting out the fiction that are embellishing their self, that are either partially in the programs or had something to do with it, but then they're adding to their story to make a living, to make money, because nobody wants to do these miserable jobs that everybody has to do. It's easy to be an influencer. It's great work. You get to go to conferences and you get to live this dreamy existence that you see people in social media doing. You know, it's like they don't work. They just seem like they're independently wealthy and they get to travel around and do conferences and they write books and they get paid to speak and you know they have the super chats like a David Wilcock, and it just say, looks it's alluring. It's like, okay, yeah, that would be great if I could do something like that. Well, you know that isn't a reality for the real people. The real people don't get that unless they've got an agenda for somebody, you know, they have to. They're always going to let somebody squeak out, you know, like a Tony Rodriggs just you know he's real, but you're gonna get him out there and you know, let him blow up. But I'll take Tony and they'll put them on stage with people that discredit him. And that's the other issue too. So when you if you get invited to that side of the of the community, you run the risk of being lumped in with the rest of them, and you have a few bad apples that are just just there to get attention for theirself, to make some money, whatever the case is, whatever fulfill whatever need they have to do this, or maybe they're being subconsciously mind controlled, or are they're consciously doing it. We get pushed into that group and we're seen in that same light, and that's where the problem is. So when you have Corey Good setting the community back, the whole movement back five years. I mean, take a look at Elena Dennaan, take a look at these folks, take a look at doctor Salad, take a look at JP Missions. Ask yourself, how many years are they pushing this back? Because when it comes down to it, they're going to ensure that nobody pays attention to us. They're going to see them and say, there's no way that that's true. They're gonna miss They're gonna look at them and they're gonna miss us, and they're gonna frame this the way the government wants it to be framed, that it just a reverse engineering program and they have no treaties with extraterrestrials. They don't know what's going on. They're in, you know, it's it's just a very innocent thing that the government's in. They're just kind of stuck in the middle. There's this other world beforce now that we're dealing with. So that leaves the door open for a staged alien invasion. It leaves the door open for a lot of possibilities and PsiOps and three AI Atlas is one of these examples of this. There's something anomalous about this thing. It appears to be artificial there's people that have been remote viewing it, and I'm determined that there's some intelligences inside this or operating it. I've heard different version of this. I've heard that, you know, they're a stasis or being pulled by a tractor being. They're conscious, they're not physically there there, they're kind of etheric beings. I've heard a lot of variety of you know, remote viewing claims of this, and I haven't done anything myself. I don't have a ask her to do the remote viewing with and I haven't put the time into it, so I have no way to talk about my own experiences with that. But I'm just record. I'm just reporting on what i'm seeing. But what I am seeing more or less though, is anytime the government or you know, the media, and including the independent media too, because they have a system that controls the independent media, and it's no different than the way they control disclosure. They have certain people that break free of the containment that everybody else is in, and they get out and they're able to go on Alex Jones and they're able to go on redacted and other programs and they are fortunately representing us. These are the Billy Carsons. These are the JP missions who speaks through doctor Salah, and there's other people that have done this. And when you have that going on, you have like people like Eric Hecker who don't want to associate with us because it makes his testimony look bad, and then you know there's a problem there. So that's that's a riff that that that's happening. So the whistleblowers that are getting they're having the ability to speak, the ones that would be reachable are don't want to talk to us because we look bad. And there's a big divide in the community as well when it comes to influencers and researchers, because everybody's broken up in different genres and different there and each one has a different belief system. So you have the Christians, Okay, a lot of them believe these are demons, and you know, I would say they're half right, because these are the beings that have portrayed the demons and the angels the entire time we're on it. This is a simulation, as is a conscious simulation. It's a it's a prison planet. They keep us in an artificial augmented reality where they play god. They play God and the devil now and they control us that way. So it reflects into the disclosure community. See have people like Elie Mizzoli who stays away from the my lab stuff, and it would be great if we could get his attention, but he's only given his attention to He did a project, but I think he did a documentary too. It was either documentary, but I know it was a series of podcasts. And what he was doing was he was introducing people who were being abducted to the Christian way of looking at things and using Jesus, the power of Christ to force away the grays that were doing these abductions. And you know, for people that are really tuned into how this works, it has to do with engineering consent if you can, when you turn to God, you're turning away from them, so you're automatically decreasing the level of consent that you're giving them. That alone has a substantial effect because the simulation is set up and the way the creator's rules are. Essentially we have to be are creators, and in order for us to be put into this situation and controlled like this and put in an augmented reality, we at some point have to begin consenting to it. The consent can be given through coercion and deception. So where we agree to something that we don't know, we don't fully understand, we're tricked into it. That's fine under these particular rules apparently, so as long as you're giving consent, they have control. So the Christians, the Christian researchers are onto something very important. The problem is it never gets to the rest of us because there's this divide. They don't want to talk to us. Now there's one exception, and this is also has to do with Eric Hecker too. There's only been one person, and that is Maria was that I'm trying to think of her name, rob She's got really it's got fair skin like me, she's got blonde hair. It's Maria God, I can't think of her name, you know, I'm talking about or Marina amor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right. So she has been on l A. Mizzoli's program as an as an interview, and she was on Lyndna Moulton Hall and Eric Hecker. So she's been to all three and I think it had to do with a conference. I think that's how she got the exposure to these people. The problem there is is that Marina is not the best example of someone to represent all of us. But that's that's the way it was framed, because these guys picked the person that they could tear down the easiest, and then they put them on their on their show, and they did just that. So they made an example of us by making an example of her. And you know, I'm not here to tear her down. There's plenty of critics and people who said things about her. I'm not going to do that. I'm just pointing out that there's better people to put on. If you're going to put her on, then put up put other people on. Okay, put Draga read on l A. Mizzoli's program, let him asking questions. Okay, let's get people that have real, in depth, accurate and very clear testimony. Let's get people with real credibility who can articulate this whole thing in the way that it needs to be articulating. And there's plenty of us out there. Give everybody a chance to talk. Don't just sample the people that are that are that you think are gonna be easy to tear down. And that's what they've done. And this had to be said because it's going to continue we need to call this stuff out. So I you know, if I have sent anybody by saying these things, I'm sorry, but these are inconvenient truths that need to be spoken. I can't just sit here and go along with the old rules of the way that we always did things, which is where if there's a problem in the community, you don't talk about it, you don't criticize or point the finger. You can do it in a polite way, you know, no fence to JP. I mean, like I said, I think that it's a brilliant grift. It's a it's a it's an extras in human psychology and marketing, and it tells a lot about the state of the cognitive state of the public and their ability to discern falsehoods and truth. And it says a lot about people who are looking for truth that they a lot and you know, they really just don't have the intuition. They're still very very lost, and they're easy to impress, they're easy to lead astray. And when the algorithms are the ones are the source of the information, that's it's literally the filter that's dictating what people see. If all they see is this fluffy New Age stuff, mixed in with these my lab stories to make it into some type of sci fi infotainment infotainment presentation. It completely, it completely destroys our our you know, collective testimony, and it makes everything that we're trying to do pretty much impossible to actually do with any measure of success because they're not going to see us. They're going to see those people. They're the ones who are representing us. And I think that we can politely point this stuff out and openly. Had had to have open discourse on it. So, you know, I'm sure I'll be taking a lot of shit for this, but I just you know, I had to say. It had to be said. Somebody had to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good man.
Speaker 4: You know, I agree with you, and uh, you know, I was seeing if there was any interesting comments from you know, I think people are disagreeing with you in the chat, you know. Uh, Brandon Bajeon says, what do you think of John Ramirez's testimony.
Speaker 3: I don't really get into this type of thing pointing fingers. I don't know John Ramirez. I'm just pointing out the people that that are obvious, that are that are all that are literally causing a problem, and it has to do with you know, JP's information going on to redacted, because that's really going to do some damage. Corey Good never made it that far, and I think Corey Good made a little bit on it, got a little bit on the History Channel with David Wilcock. I think Randy Kramer burnt through the veil a little bit. He's been on one or two or three programs. The thing with Randy is that it appeared that, you know, he had some handles, some military handlers, like a lot of us do. And I think what happened to him is they just kind of led him down the wrong path and he kind of sabotaged himself for a while. I don't want to get into that, but that that happens with some individuals. I mean, you know, they come forward, they have real testimony, and they're either put on the stage with the wrong people we're allowed to be put on the stage and that that kind of you know, discredits them, or they're led down a path where they make some personal mistakes and then it looks bad for them and then ultimately looks bad for us. But you know, I'm a forgiving person. You know, so people make mistakes, but the problem is is that, you know, we have a situation where this is our time, really, you know, to get to really get this testimony out. It's the first time in the history of the world that we have this opportunity. And I see it just being I see it just being pissed away, and and and it's it's it's a real shame because when you go public like this, you get first thing I noticed was for me. And you know, I hadn't said anything online except for just comments in their videos. You know, I had no public or no social media presence whatsoever. I was literally hardcore shadow hard. I experienced hardcore shadow banding from the beginning, as well as suppression in the community. People just didn't want to talk to me. And I thought, you know, you know, you watch these programs where you know, somebody gets subducted, they start remembering, or they contact or research or they write on it, they contact them back. None of that's really the way this works. Most people get ignored. They created the system where they can influence people subconsciously to where if you reach out to someone in need of help or actually you're in need of help, or you want to talk about your testimony, it's going to be hard to find somebody to listen unless the handlers want you to be heard.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Early on Rob there was a lady that works for Moufon. There was another example. Moufon is a big problem because they won't deal with my lab issue. Moufon was infiltrated a long time ago by the Central Intelligence Agency. It's been influenced ever since. They're not going to touch this subject. They've tried to dabble in a little bit in the past, but I you know from my experience, they won't handle.
Speaker 2: It at all.
Speaker 3: There was a lady you referred me to for a hypnotic regression. As soon as she found out that I was in my lab, she wouldn't return my calls after giving me her her office number, and it was it was an interesting experience because all of a sudden she didn't want nothing to do with me. She wouldn't answer my emails or anything. Up to that point. She was more than happy to help me, and it was just to my lab thing that came up, and that was it. It wasn't that somebody got to her, called her up or even insul here. It's just the fact that I was betraying myself or look like a my lab at the time that I was seeking help. And that's a stigma that we've got to do something about. And I think conferences are a way to do that, but I think more people need to come forward share their testimony. I think time is really is what's going to work. But I think we really do have to call out the bullshit because it has gotten to the point where they're really there's no end to it. At this point. It's just going to keep flowing like a river and the river is going to widen its banks until it's going to be a massive flow of an ocean, and uh, we're going to get washed away in it, and our testimony is not going to be heard.
Speaker 2: So that's a good point, A good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, it's yeah, it's it's a shame too, is uh yeah, yeah, honest hotly, I.
Speaker 2: Agree on everything you're saying.
Speaker 4: The I mean it's like, so how do we I mean, you know, like, how do you think you can discern better? I mean, as we like moving, you know, because I think that's what people need to do, is you start discerned about some of these people that are speaking out.
Speaker 3: You know, this goes to the way of deprogramming from the simulation itself and the simulation. You look at this different ways. You consider's a high highly technological consciousness simulation. That's and there's you know, genetic suppression of human psychic abilities. I mean, that's obvious. But if you look at the initial portion of the simulation, it's a false reality that you're born into and you're taught about this false reality from from a young child. So it builds and you start getting you develop a belief system according to your parents and your peers, and you got to kind of strip that away. Now, as far as what we can do to fix this, people need to really just keep talking and networking together and doing the best that they can because the government's not going to admit to anything. If anything, they're gonna take. They're gonna hide the my lab testimony, and they're gonna use the rest of this ball testimony that a lot of it they've engineered, and they're gonna use it to run thigh ops. Frankly, I really don't have much of an answer, man, I mean, just just do more of the same. But as far as discernment goes in how to get people to discern better. Well, I mean, there's a couple of guidelines that you can look at. You can say, okay, let's get down a list. Is the person being shadow band okay, because this is the easiest way to contain someone's testimony, is to prevent them from being seen on the internet. If they're blowing up all over the place, and it's just totally unrestricted, and it's what you would expect if just someone were to talk and talk about these things and that people are interested in, you know, and there's no there's nothing holding it back. That's one particular sign that something's wrong. That's not the way that hold on. That doesn't the way the system works. They have a sophisticated system of suppression. This is done through social media algorithms and personal targeting and remote mind control and so on and so forth, and they literally engineer and experience around the whistleblower, around the abduction victim the point where it becomes very difficult to live their life and do the and speak publicly. So they wear you down if they don't outright kill some people. You know, we've known people in the community in the past year or two that that have that have been killed and you know, you can say it was cancer with Rinetta, but I mean, I know for a fact they make you sick, and a lot of people they can't kill, so they will make them sick until they give up, and then they then they have permission to get them, you know. And uh So, going down the list, we're going to say, Okay, social media, if there's no suppression, that's a concern. That means that there's a potential either somebody's being used to push a particular belief and may be true, but they want them to speak, or they're co opting someone who's drifting or embellishing theirself and they've got some level of control, so they want to use this person. So then that person gets unrestricted access to the public. They can say what they want. Their channels never get taken down, their videos don't get taken down, and they blow up like crazy. That's one number two. Somebody's in the community and there's no opposition to them. It's like everybody's flocking to them all of a sudden. Everybody's mesmerized. People are subconsciously influenced. There's a lot of people that are mind controlled that don't even realize that. And many that do that are struggling with it. Their thoughts and emotions can be can be manipulated in mass to gather around and focus on someone, believe it or not. That's the way it is, and it's done. It's done every day with the television sets, it's done every day with social media through conventional means. Ben Shapiro would not be as big as he is if it wasn't for other voices being suppressed. Okay, he's like the he's like the TMU patriot. Okay, he's not really a patriot. He's for Israel, not for the United States. He's just you know, he has his agenda. He's paid to have that agenda. He's a shill. He will get massive appeal because he's got massive exposure. Okay, it just goes on and on like that. Project red Pill is a program where they do the same thing that they do. They do the same thing with the Patriot movement and all of that that they do with us. For those people. They have the QAnon psyop that's running to get those people fighting against you know, they they get them to believe crazy things and then they get people fighting amongst theirselves over who's right and who's wrong. And you know, you have one side saying that these people are crazy, that everyone's a pedophile in Congress, when there's quite a few of them. There's truth in that, but people on the other side are going to discount it because it just seems so absurd that they're all bad. It's taken to extremes, so they muddy the waters with these with this disinfo program and they use algorithms. So anyway, if you don't have the suppression and you're blowing up, there's something to be concerned about. Now if you listen to their testimony. If there's somebody out there who's talking and using other people's material and you recognize it, there's another sign. A lot of people that are making things up will take testimony from a variety of people, put it together, put their own spin on it, and then present it. So you have to look for that now, and that's sometimes difficult to discern because you know a lot of the people have had the same experiences. Because you sound like somebody else doesn't mean you're copying their testimony. Also, if you have the same experience and it's suspicious, it may not be because someone's lying or copying someone else. It could be because they have taken an experience and an emotional impact of it and the muscle memory that comes with it. The entire experience in a person's brain can be uploaded or downloaded whever you want to put it to another asset to give them that ability, So they could clone experiences literally put experiences from one person into multiple people, and then when you remember it back, you're like, that person stole my testimony. It's not always the case, you know, it could be that so, and we really don't know a lot of these experience, a lot of these memories, some percentage of them could be some type of virtual reality experience that we're not able to discern from the real memories. So you have that as well, and that's where this other stuff comes in, like I just mentioned. But so you have to go down the line. And now if they're copying QAnon and they're mixing it with other people's testimony, you know, you've got to get a feel for these things, and you've got to be you hadn't been paying attention for decades. They're really good a good grasp on this. I have seen so many psyops with the Ashtar command going back to the nineteen eighties where where there was a pull shift coming and then there was a mass what do they call it, a rapture coming of one hundred and forty four thousand. We keep hearing this repetitively talked about in the New age community and the contact ease. There's always this number one hundred and forty four thousand. When you start seeing repetitive themes like this being recycled, it's bullshit. You need to toss it out. It's just another long running repetitive psyop. They keep repackaging it, transmitting it through voice to skull to these people, and then they repeat it and they go on social media and they think they're talking to aliens, just like I was. I thought I was talking to Hot Jay and ets I was talking to a man with him and a woman with a headset on working out of either a dumb a deep hunderground military base or what we found later is working for a tech company called soft Sell International. It has various different names, but soft sells the main name of the you know the company. It's headquartered out of India's as far as we know, that's the company. But you know they're they're contracted to the military and they do clandestine services. There's there's handler networks within corporations and companies that you would never even know. There's gang stocking. There's companies that are in private security companies that actually have wings of their operation that involve gang stocking, and they're contracted to the military. So you know, the whole system is geared to creating that's kind of all. The whole system is geared creating a system. The system is geared to be the type of system that is designed to suppress people. It's designed to win a to win a revolution without ever firing a shot, and that's what we see. So they're going to suppress people before they can actually make change in the world. That's why we have the ben Shapiros, and we have these other types of people, these patriots that are substantially flawed, people that are leading a lot of other people who mean well, who want the truth, who want something to follow that means something that's the way out of the darkness. They're looking for that, and they find these people and they get led astray. So it's like the pied piper leading the children into the mountains and never be found. Again, so now when we look at the testimony of people like contact, these channelers and so forth, you know, how do we know what we're getting from them is legitimate? How do we know that the entities beings or whatever they're communicating with are good and that they're real and not military in disguise. And you know, you have to really look at some of the key messaging here. And if the key message is that this is a school, there is no prison here, there's no negative ets, and everything is just kosher and wonderful and beautiful, and our hardships are all our fault because we need to evolve spiritually, and all of the fault is on humanity. That's bullshit. That's deceptive extraterrestrials masquerating as light beings, masquerating as positive ets. That's what I would call the containment gospel, okay, because it's all about containing you on this planet and giving you a false belief system to where you feel that you can't leave the planet, go and go back to where you came from until you've evolved to a certain point. And you know that goes when you look into the near death experiences, there's one thing that's common throughout these is that somebody else is in control of us. We're not in control. It's not God's will for us to be under the control of somebody else. When it comes down to where our consciousness goes after death. That is not That is not the will of God. That is the will of negative extraterrestrials who have created a prison and they're using it to recycle people and keep them here. Okay, I think we can all agree that's happening. To what extent we can disagree on, but it's happening. And they will get you, and they will trick you after death, and they will mind wipe you and put you right back here and you will never get out. You're being treated as a slave for these programs, and you're being used as livestock. You're ginetic material. They're even eating people. They're even using human beings as food. So when you have beings that are doing this, they don't have your best interest at heart, and they have a containment gospel. As I say, it's all about essentially taking away your power. You give up your power, and that's the way the religions are too. You got to give up you, you got to give your okay, you have to give control over the Jesus. Well, when when I hear Jesus read what he says, he's not saying that, he's you know, he's saying that, you know you've got God in you. You know you've got everything you need in you. It's like the Wizard of Oz. You know, you know, you know, they're they're looking for the line what the lions looking for? A heart, he wants to be brave. The tin Man, he wanted a brain or something. I forget what what the three were, but they all were an attribute that they already had in them. And the whole, the whole plot there was that in the end they realized that they already had these abilities, they already had in them. They didn't need some wizard who really is like an e t it's behind the curtain playing God with us. So there's a lot of menas with that, which is why I believe that and that was I think that was used in the programs. You know, the Wizard of Oz, it's loaded with cult symbolism if you know what to look for, and I believe it was downloaded into the minds of various people. The shape human consciousness and kind of give us the environment that we have. And that was something I had to download about that from the military Handler's mascuin a his ets. Not that they're credible, but it made sense and speaking of that, and this is this could be Take this with a grain of salt. This doesn't because what handlers tell you is often BS. It's often designed to deceive you and contain you, and you have to you have to look at it that way. It's potential BS. But during the time that I was under the influence of them, and I thought I was talking to an Andromeda named He'll be d who presented himself as a bald guy with no ears, fair skinned, thin built, about six feet human features other than no ears and no hair, and just kind of an albino look to him. He told me. Because I was asking, I said, what podcast do you recommend? And I go on, since you guys are the ones that are orchestrating this, because they told me that they were engineering disclosure, that they were the popul of ETS, and they were engineering humanity for disclosure and to bring them into the galactic family. It's the same old story that a lot of people are told, and you know it doesn't mean it's not true, doesn't mean there's not groups out there that want to do that. But the bad ones use that promise. They use that line to get us, to get you to trust them and to get you to talk on their behalf and to see if other people and be an influencer and you. They're pushing the party line. But it's really nasty ets in there. So actually behind it, I said, who who should Whose podcast should.
Speaker 2: I go on?
Speaker 3: And and I said, and I named a few people, and I don't remember what they said, but they're one that stuck out it that stuck out. I said, what about doctor Sally, he's talking to contactees And he said to me, Now, like I said, take this with a grain of salt, because it could have just been BS. But ultimately there's truth in it, a lot of truth. Whether whatever the context was, why I was being told to me in a way it was being told that's the part that you have to kind of question. But he said, doctor Salah is part of a special program that we're doing, and we're using doctor Salah as the bridge because we're in the Historically, researchers have avoided the channelers, they've avoided the contact Ease, and we wanted the Galactic Federation message to be given out by a researcher through contact Ease. So we want you to stay out of that, and we're going to use you elsewhere as an influencer. So this is what I was being told. Now you can see it happening, because that's exactly what's happening. Right around that time, he got connected with Elena Denon and it just went from there until they had a falling out. And I don't know why they had a falling out, you know, but there was some so there was some fighting taking place and that ended, but it didn't end with the other people that are there talking and he continues to be putting out that information. So he is being used for that, whether he realizes it or not. He doesn't. I don't believe he's he's willing to believe that there's handler networks that this stuff is being I mean, he may think that, you know, there's there's some suppression. There's men in black, that's a common story. But the men in black, by the way, and that's another thing I just thought of this. Actually, it makes it breaks perfect sense. They fictionalized that they made a series of movies, the Men in Black, right with Will Smith and I forget the other guy. They're entertaining movies. Great, you know, nothing wrong with him, but they're they're designed to to kind of give people an idea of what the suppression really looks like. And it's really what it's not. You know that there there's there's these good patriotic, well meeting men in Black like Will Smith, he's a good guy and his partner, and that really mean well, they're protecting the earth. They're going around and they're and they're keeping the lid on the things that don't need to be talked about because the public will panic. But at the same time they're saving the earth and maintaining order, and they're policing the ets. So all well and good. On the flip side, in the UFO literature, in the early UFO literature, these people, these whoever, they are going around threatening people or intimidating and so forth, but they want you to believe that's as far as it goes, just like with you know, the other stuff that they're portraying, like the reverse engineering. So the Men in Black and the reverse engineering are two sides of a suppression narrative. So on the Men in Black side, they don't want you to think that they've got psychotronic weapons. They've got the Havana syndrome to explain that. So if you want to buy into the psychotronic warfare narrative, you're going to find a dead end called the Havana syndrome. It's admitted, scantly admitted. You know, the government admits to it. The United States says we don't have this technology. It's probably Russia attacking our their attacking the Cuban embassy, and they're attacking people that work for us. Who I believe it was, Yeah, it was the vanison dressed Cuban Embassy. So they're running a narrative that basically says that we don't do the psychotronic weapons. That's Russia the bad guys. And when it comes to this type of thing with the Men in Black it's just they go around, they pay you a visit, they tell you not to talk about something, and then they leave. They may threaten you because it's a matter of national security and mistakes are high, or they may just intimidate you or politely ask you to shut up, but it doesn't go any further than that. That's what they want you to think and make. And it's just like with Project Bluebeam, there's another narrative that is a type of dead end because when people see like UFO footage and they see this type of thing, they a lot of people have this knee jerk reaction where they say, oh, that's Project Blue Beam, okay. And what I think we're missing with Project Blue Beam is it's highly unlikely that they're going to stage a fake UFO landing an invasion. I think really the purpose of Project Bluebeam was to tell people that there's such a plan, to leak it out, to get people talking about it, to put it into the human psyche so that they use it to question things. And then that is the syop itself, so it discredits anything. Oh, that's the government showing off. It's not really extraterrestrial. It's just that it's a hoax. Trump is in office, we're going to have they're going to pull out their high tech drones that they don't disclose to the public, that they have that go beyond our technology, and they're going to go out there and they're going to put on a show for everybody. Because the deep State needs a distraction, so you know, there's your project blue Beam. I believe I believe the real syop is just the acknowledgement of Blue Beam and the potential threat. I don't think they're going to use actually state something like this. I think what the purpose is of all of this disclosure right now is to give people disclosure fatigue. The people the public are tired of hearing about it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, take it any to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll just keep talking for a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Everybody is is that they want people to have disclosure fatigue. The more you hear about something, the less sanitized you are to the subject. It's the same thing with the Epstein files. We know we're not going to get it, but we were promised the Epstein files. So then they kind of give Epstein light, they give documents they've already had out there in the public domain, and then the Stone Wall, and then they make a political circus out of it. So then the public just throws up their hands and they say, well, no Epstein files, we were never going to get it anyway. And then it just goes away, but they're not thinking about the victims anymore. They're just thinking about it from a political point of view, that it's just a political ruse, a political hoax, political psio, nothing more to it. They're desensitizing us to all of these things, and you know, that's what the problem is, and I think that's where this disclosure narrative goes. It goes to a form of desensitization and the realization that you know, the government's going to do whatever it wants to do, but it's not going to affect me. At least this one subject isn't because they've always been here and I'm tired of hearing about it. So it's a way to admit that they're there, but then to get the public to not care anymore. Most people are just focused on trying to survive at this point. They're worried about war. They're worried about getting laid off, losing their job or not finding a job. They're worried about paying their bills. They're worried about losing their social security, their disability, their health care, all of their social safety net is potentially up for grabs. Because we're headed into a financial collapse. People are recognizing that you can't hide from the fifty one trillion in debt I think we're in in this country. These are the things that people are really truly worried about. Everything else is a distraction, But at the same time, it's to desensitize people, and that is your disclosure narrative. I from what I see, and it's a sad day, and it's a sad time to be alive that we have this potential to expose this and potentially turn some of it around. But the public has fatigue. They're exhausted from this, and frankly I am too. I mean, it's just it gets to be old. I'm tired of the three AI Atlas circus every day. And I don't recommend going on Facebook. I think it's one of the worst apps that you can use. Maybe good for finding a product or two that you wouldn't see, but frankly it's toxic. You go on there and it's just doomsday, and they keep you on an echo chamber and they fill it full of the things that you want to hear to the point where you don't want to hear it anymore, and they keep one It's one ai uh one AI post after another, and it's completely false. Videos of three Ai at Lias pictures that are false, and all sorts of nonsense about the medical procedure, the stabination, how it's gonna save the world and cure cancer, all of this. It's it's just one big css pool of disinformation. So I'm gonna sit here for a minute and have a sip of coffee and Robi get back. It kind of throws off the throws off the momentum when I'm talking, but I want to go to the next topic. But I hope everybody gets the point. I mean, you know, we're being just worn out. We've got we've all got fatigued at this point. The situation with Donald Trump, and I'll spell that out for you. There was promise in his first term. We saw somebody who was somewhat rogue and not fully controllable, and we saw and what we did see is a person that was ill equipped for the position. He was groomed by a very powerful, rich interest to bail him out early on when he went bankrupt. These are people that are directly tied to the Israeli government. These are special interest groups tied to what is it dumb, apak and so forth, and they're connected to big tech, they're connected to the entire financial oligarchy. And Trump was essentially used much like a patsy, but more of a willing one. He read what he represents is as a faction of the New World Order that is in disagreement with the other faction. So they're not all in the same they're not all on the same page with the agenda. They have discrepancies, so I believed in. But they use these people regardless of faction, and they're on to get to the same place. It's just it may take a little bit longer, we may take a detour, it may look a little bit different on the way there, but we're going to get there no matter who is in office. And Trump's purpose was initially to go in as kind of the Maverick wrecking ball, to be someone that represented change, that represented a new way of doing things. And we got to get a taste of that with the foreign policy where they curb the wars and the nation building, and then you see him get right back into it in full force on steroids, and we're not seeing any change at all. We're seeing more or less in Israel first policy program and America last. And people were very disappointed in this and all of the corruption that we've had for all of these years. This is massive amounts of illegal immigration. We're the only country that does this that tears our own borders down and floods the country. Well fifty million people they're undocumented, and it's it's a it's a horror show as to what's happening with these people. These are real people with real lives. They came here on false pretenses. They were sold bullshit and they were paying. A lot of them had guid they had their way paid into the country and other sacrifice to get here and were brought here by human traffickers. A lot of children three hundred and fifty thousand children passed who probably died. They were sold into you know, two cartels. They were sold in cartels. Essentially, they went into human hands of human traffickers. They found a small number of these children, but finding data on it and how many people that I mean kids they found out of three hundred and fifty thousand, it's difficult, it's not being reported on. But the purpose of Donald Trump was it's like you hear the problem action solution scenario. You create years, decades of corruption and inefficient's fraud use, so they have to give it a phrase to make it sound official. So it's ways fraud and abuse is the new term. And all of the presidents, all of the politicians in county, the state to federal government have been part of this waste, fraud and abuse system. It's been it's a systemic problem. It has been institutionalized to steal from the taxpayers. This has always been the case going back a long time. And once the government got together and things started to roll and things started to work, you know, we always had a flawed system. Capitalism is a flawed system. It's based in inequality and it's ultimately the corporations that the powerful elites will still run the system under capitalism. Same thing with socialism, same thing with communism. These are the three systems that the bankers give us and the royal and corporate aristocracy give us. So Trump is the solution to the problem that they created. But Trump's solution is the AI takeover.
Speaker 2: So Trump.
Speaker 3: From what I hear and I you know, you can't really trust the what you here because it's always wrong. It's always lies. Eight hundred billion was cut from medicaid, from those from that's from the social safety now to take care of the most poor, impoverished people, the most vulnerable in society. Eight hundred billion in cuts. We were sold bullshit that said, this is that we're taking people that aren't entitled to get this off those rolls so that there's more money for the people who need it. They had no intention of that. They had intention of using the excuse to make the cuts, to cut everybody's cut, to cut everybody's benefits. They took the fun the eight hundred billion, which is what I heard. It could be more, could be less than that. It's likely probably a little less, but it's hard to say. And they put and then Trump turned around with a with a stamp of you know, Congress, both sides went and put five hundred billion into the AI taker because it goes right into the hands of the most powerful eleads and the most power pul elites right now are the very people putting out the AI because they're going to be the kings and the queens running things. They're going to be at the very top, and they're going to be serving this rich oligarchy that is under the control of these extraterrestrials, and it's a top down system. It's Draco's and whatever else is up there running things you have, and it's like it's like a prison. You have a prison planet. You have the corporation that owns the private prison system. This is the you know, the corporate conglomerate that has merged with these extraterrestrial groups and has created this breakaway civilization and secret space program. They're running things and from the top down, they're controlling everyone all the way to the bottom, which is us. We're the sheep. Were the sheep, the flock, and we're a living natural resource to the ets and to the elites. So in order to call the population and control us, they need AI to come in to solve humanities problems. The AI will be promised to get rid of the pedophile problem. It'll be there to get rid of the waste, fraud and abuse. It'll be there to ensure that everything runs smoothly and efficiently. What it's really going to be there for is to target you and to put a ship in your brain and to monitor your thoughts so that as soon as you deviate from the official script and you start questioning things. You're going to have a government mentor, which will be AI speaking to you in your mind, telling you to stop, and if you don't, they're going to pay you a visit. If you don't listen then, or if you've done something went too far already, you're going to be taken and you're going to be put in prison for it and go and you're going to go through what they would refer to as re education, rehabilitation, because you're a threat to the system. You're a threat to your fellow citizens if you question the government, and that's always the claim of the fascist and the tyrants that run things. So that's where we're headed. And we're headed there on a speeding freight train and it keeps accelerating. There's just no end to the speed and efficiency that this keeps picking up, and the people keep laying down for it because everyone is preoccupied with trying to survive, including myself. I'm no longer sitting around sick and contemplating this stuff. I've got to contemplate this stuff, and I've got to try to survive in the system, so I have to you know, there may be a time when I have to watch what I say, if I say too much, you know, I can get in trouble with my job. And I've applied for a job and I've been given a position, but I haven't started yet. I have to go through training and it's potentially a position where you know, it can cause problems for me if I say something derogatory or out of character. Is it would have to be out of character for me to, you know, for really get to get in trouble. But just talking about these programs and talking about the corruption at the level I'm talking about, it will look quite bizarre to somebody in a position of authority that's not aware of any of this in his brainwashing, is looking at me, scrutinizing me and saying he's doing a job at his work. But you know, do we really want somebody talking like this working for us? You know, it's something to consider. It's what a lot of people have to deal with. And that's why some people in this community don't want to show their face. And I'm not talking about the guy with the airsoft helmet that by the way. I mean, look, I don't have a helmet here, but let me let me get a magazine. I want people to do an intellectual exercise. Okay, you see me on the camera and I'm talking right, But now, does this mean that the United States military can't determine who I am? And that I can say anything and expose anything that they're doing. But as long as I keep this over my face, does that mean they're not going to know who I am? It's absurd and I'd laugh about it myself, Rob. I mean, but for some people who aren't really thinking clearly, you know, they think that this is how you do it. You know, you just could look. The days where you can hide your face and distort your voice and go on TV and blow the whistle are over. They're over. They never really existed back then to the point where people thought that they were safe. It just doesn't work that way. They know exactly who you are, and if you're in these programs, it doesn't matter if you've got fine woodworking as your mask, or paintball helmet or airsoft, you're wearing a clown costume. It doesn't matter because they know exactly who you are. If you're in these programs, they can read your thoughts, they know what your heart rate is at all times, your entire physiology. Even down to a gas pain, a burp, fart, or an itch is being recorded by an AI system and they know everything about you. They know what you're saying, when you're saying it, and where you're saying it at. So no level of hiding your face is going to protect you. So when you know, when I see somebody making those claims, and then I see people after the mask comes off and they're like, oh my god, he's in danger, it's like, no, he already had a Facebook page prior to this. He was never private, but he never associated the two together. I'm talking about JP missions, and you know, it's just for the people like myself who know how this works, and you know, you know that you can't go anywhere on this planet and hide from this. They're going to get you. They've got you at the level of the soul, because that's what these programs are really about. The body is in material, it's just a vessel to get the job done. But it's really your soul that they aren't, that that they own, that they control. And when you hear somebody's testimony and it is completely devoid of of that emotional side of things, it's just in presentation mode. It's a red flag and you need to look at that, and you need to ask yourself, is this person legitimate? Okay, and you have to look at what they say over time. So another thing I think he said was is that three AI at list, which is what I talked about when Rob was going to the bathroom a little bit, is that it is full of it, and this could be somebody else's testimony if it is. I apologize I'm incorrect, but I think I'm right that they were Jedi admirals. And this of course coming now, we do know that a lot of the fiction that we get, comic books and things like that, have been some of those ideas, those concepts have been intentionally seeded into the people to create them, and that they were derived from people's actual program experience. Susan Long I think has a connection with a comic book character. I don't remember which one it is. But there's other people too. Now, these are people who are legitimate, and you know, they have a legitimate claim to what they're saying, and you know, there's a lot of similarities there if you compare the two. So it certainly does look like they've taken someone has seated this into the public. So why would they do stuff like that. Well, there's two sides, two ways to look at this. You could say, Okay, one side is is that the Luciferians are alleviating their their karmic guilt by telling you what you're doing. That's one of the things. And there's universal laws, like I said, of consent. So if you roll over a public, if you rule the world, and you roll over a lot of people and you're going to do something horrific to them, the Lafarians believe that if you tell the public what you're going to do to them in a veiled way to where it's not just you're not just direct spelling it out. You're like, you're not saying, hey, we're gonna poison all of you in mind control everybody and your kids are gonna be infertile, and you're gonna have birth effects and there's gonna be barely any people left in thirty or fifty years. That's our plan. Right. Meanwhile, we're gonna scare the death. We're gonna scare you to death about aliens and Russia's gonna get you, and we're gonna run all these sigh offs and States, terrorists, attacks, and you name it. They're not gonna tell you that. They're gonna give it to you in a subtle way. And a lot of times they'll let people who are whistleblowers talk just to alleviate that so called karmic penalty. You know, there's people that have given testimony that where they've acknowledged this and they said, the only reason I'm here to say this and I'm alive is because they want me to say it. Because they believe that if they tell the public what they're doing to them, they can alleviate some of this karmen. And you know that that's a legitimate that's a legitimate, truthful claim that's really happening. The other reason is is plausible deniability. You know, you go out and you say, hey, I've been in these programs, I've done all this stuff, and then a cartoon comic book character out of me, right, and you say that, and then the skeptics to just stay, you know, like, what's it. Steve, Steve Cambian of truth Seekers, he'll eat that set up. I mean he'll go right at it and say, Okay, this person read the comic book and they decided that they were going to grift and make a story up and make their self the comic book hero or the comic book villain. And then they went out and they gave their testimony, so that you know, they say, well, they're just taking test and that's the common that's the common claim about people like us, we read too much science fiction. Stranger Things was based on the mon talk testimony. Okay, but they're going to they'll flip that and say, well, you've been watching too much Stranger Things and you think you're actually part of that. That's fiction. So as you see that, there's different ways that they use this against us, even though there's truth in it. So even things that are truthful can be skewed twisted in such a way to where it looks like it's it's disinformation or that we're we're LARPing, or we're just we're living fantasies and we're mentally ill. We need that attention. There's people like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, one hundred percent. Man, I agree.
Speaker 4: It's a you couldn't have said it any better, you know, I know, it's great, it's great that you point that out that you know there are you know, I mean, it's it's it's a whole, it's it's insane, you know.
Speaker 2: Like so it's like where do we go from here? You know what I mean, It's like, you know, where where do we go as a community like to.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, we just we have to stay true to ourselves and each other, and we have to keep doing the best job that we can and keep doing what we're doing. But we need to be more willing to point these problems out. The community fix itself until things are acknowledged. And the problem with this type of acknowledgement is that can create witch hunts. There's a lot of people that come into the community like myself, and they may say something maybe incorrect about their perceptions whatever it may be. Like in my case, was Project Ibis because the way the handlers were portraying IBIS, they're making it into something that probably wasn't. But what they were alluding to is there was other programs that came from Project Ibis, like the creation of the Joy of Satan cult as one example. It was used as kind of a catchment for some of the IBIS people as well, you know, and also people that they were It was a fishing, a psychic fishing expedition by these military groups to find people that you know, were worthy of being abducted or put into programs, or harassed or put turned into targeted individuals. So they created this cult, and they subconsciously programmed me in stage a variety of psychic events over years my life to funnel me into that group and then systematically destroy me and the people that I met there that were in the same boat as me. So I came into the community with this off the wall testimony because it wasn't what people were used to hearing, and they didn't, you know, and people heard IBIS as being part of it, and they're like, no, wait a minute, IBIS was this, and this is you know, it's time travel and so forth and so. But you know, the main part of a big portion of IBIS was Michael Aquino. And Michael Aquino was a big influence in the Joy of Satan theology. In fact, he was referenced a lot on the website and then the groups as being founder of the Temple of Credibility to the Satanist because he was in military intelligence. So I come in from that position and I'm like, look, and this is a whole area that's a problem virtual temple complexes where they take a mind controlled my Lab victim and they turned them into a new age or contact e channeling guru for the Galactic Federation, and they're not They think that they're talking to positive ets, but in fact they're talking to military operatives or negative ets working with the military. That isn't the case in every situation, but there's quite a bit of it out there, to the extent that it's quite damaging to the entire community and to and to the person involved and who's being put through that and being used that way, and anyone that is influenced by them is going to be pulled down a false rabbit hole and they're going to be brainwashed. I was heavily brainwashed for the period of time that I was in that cult, and it took a long time to deprogram from it. It wasn't easy, and you know, I tried helping other people, but it was you know, by the time that that group finished with them, they either had wu had nothing to do with the paranormal whatsoever, or they were completely completely destroyed as a person. And I ran into one of those victims, and there were others that I talked to as well people that just had been destroyed by that particular program that they were running. And they used all of the tools, all of the tricks in their toolbox that they have been using that the ET has been using in ancient times. They were using that tech and they were using voice to skull as well as different types of scaler EM and transmission systems to geosynchronous satellites like I've talked about on previous podcasts where they can remotely mind control you with scaler waves and also the clone where they have a clone of you and your tether to that clone, and that's another way to get to you without ever broadcasting anything. You can. You can put an em protective cap on or even a fair day cage. It's not going to make a difference with that tech passes all that because it's non electromagnetic in nature, so blocking it won't work. Sorry what we're on?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry. I was just coffin New Year here doing good man. This is really good. This is really good stuff. This is a good I think everybody needed to hear this, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. And I'll take the heat because of it. I Mean, there's people that aren't gonna like hearing this. And there's people that are gonna say, well, he's not gonna be on my in my conference, or probably wouldn't be there anyway, or he's not gonna be on my podcast because he said these things. Well, that's fine. Somebody had to say it. I tried to say it as politely as I can. I have no animosity against anybody that's doing this or being used, or even just promoting theirselfs and not being honest with people, because there they need attention.
Speaker 2: I wanted to put this up by Jason. Let me tell me what you think of this?
Speaker 4: He says, what do you think about the theory that bt K is not this reality, that the voices come from a shadow world or parallel reality that called us the access It could be your unconscious. Well, from what we know, saft Sell International isn't in a parallel reality. Soft Cell is actually in this reality and they're there. I think v twok from there, right, But could it be coming from other dimensions as well?
Speaker 3: Like, yes, it can and it well, technically the way they would do it would be the clone with a tether that can go from one dimension to another. It has no range. The other form of tech needs a satellite or some other form of transmission. But what he's talking about is the deceptive spirits that have always played to humanity within the simulation and absolutely because before the military got involved with the extraterrestrials, the extraterrestrials were running their own programs on this planet, building pyramids or repurposing pyramids. I think a lot of these pyramids are repurposed, such as the Great Pyramid for example, they put new capstones on it. And those nubs that people wonder what they are, they're scalar transduction nubs. They're used to emit scalar waves and actually guide those waves across the inn your surface and kind of encapsulating the structure in a scalar wave form for mind control, or for enhanced psychic experiences, or for healing. Because scaler waves essentially are the fundamental building block or a fundamental wave form that literally creates our reality and our souls. It's essentially an energetic expression of the creator, and these waves become standing and they become our reality. So you're literally working with the waveform that manipulates reality, that makes reality. So when you can manipulate that and use that tech. It can do a lot of good, it can do a lot of bad. And just to add something so that people understand this, the pyramids pre existed before the Younger Driest event, most of them at least that we know of, especially the Pyramid, the Great Pyramid, and most of what we see in Egypt, and they were repurposed and there was a restoration project that was done on the Great Pyramid and the other ones that after the big flood happened, they had to they had to fix it because they were under water partially, and there's a water line on the Great Pyramid. There's salt that got into the structure, and there's actually fossilized seashells and things that are that are that are in the stone work that have been found. Also, you know, we know that a desert is created by a flood when the ocean covers the land and it recedes, it creates a desert, and that's exactly what Egypt was.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It used to be a tropical or subtropical climate, but for a long time after since the Younger dryas event, it's been just a desert. So they had the repurpose those those stones now they also change the purpose of the pyramid to be a symbolic ritual type of ritualistic structure where a tomb was put a sarcophagus was put inside the king's chamber, and this was done during the restoration phase where they opened the peer up and they put this stuff in. That's why the timbers, the wood that's in the Great Pyramid has been carbon dated to be younger than the Younger Dryest event, which was around twelve to thirteen thousand years ago. The pyramid itself predates that, but the restoration work doesn't. It happened to post Younger dryas. That's why the carbon dating is different. It reports what the Egyptologists say because they're referring to not the construction but the restoration by the Arian factions, the Irian actual interrestrials that turn that pyramid and the other structures into mass mind control broadcasting systems. So they took essentially the tech that the government's using with the satellites and they turn it and they used it back then as a structure to broadcast mind control, which is scaler wave forms that are programmed to induce certain states and to rainful belief systems. Making their self gods. Ver So that tech that they've been using this entire time to create our religions or to shape them. After positive groups have come in and tried to inject positivity, like with Jesus and so forth, they come in and they distort it. But that tech is old, it's ancient. It's been used in every simulation program, every planet that they put under a simulation. You see a present in the architecture of Mars, the ruins of Mars. They look like the ruins of Earth. They represent you can see Mayan architecture, Egyptian architecture, and so on. This are these ruins represent a contained program that was used on Mars, just like it is here. They were suppressing the ancient Martian tech, the ancient Martian civilization. It's been remote viewed by farsight. This is where the face came from, and this is where the pyramids come from. Those pyramids on Mars may have been also repurpose too, But at some point towards the end of it, Mars was in a simulation and a false reality. More or less. They were worshiping extraterrestrial gods at the end, and that's why we see the matching symbology between our ruins and the ruins what we see on Mars, what they're at least allowing us to see, because if we had access to everything, it would be so much clearer, and we wouldn't even be having this discussion because a lot of these things would be taught in the academic circles. But unfortunately, we live essentially in a false reality, and the first layer of it is the is the false history, false religions, false belief systems, false political systems, and economic systems that keep us suppressed by keeping us in a slave mentality. We're always that, we're always we're always serving something. We're always, you know, we always have to give our power up to something else. And in order to get out of here, in order to go to heaven, they tell us we have to give our power over ourself up to a higher authority. And the extraterrestrials are more than happy to play that higher authority when they zap your ass after you die and they take away your memory of self, and you just wind up being in a dumb state where you're being intro where all these frequencies are hitting you and it's making it feel wonderful to go into that tunnel and to be with your loved ones. When you'll get none of that, You're just going to get a mind way. And like I said, said this earlier before, near death experiences have one uniform characteristic. We're not in control. That's not the way this world is supposed to be. It's not the way our reality is supposed to be. Why is it that extraterrestrials when they die, have full control over their afterlife, They have full control over their soul and we don't. Why are we in the state? And you have to ask yourself that who set this up? By definition, we're in a simulation, no matter if you think it's a school or if you think it's a prison, Because if you think it's a school, then we're in an augmented reality to learn, right, we're under a mind wight. Why can't we remember? Well, we're told it's for our best interest. Does it make sense if we're here to learn, why can't we remember?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: They tell us to be too detrimental to you if you remember, how could you come here and have a learning experience? This is what I was told by the military handlers massuating as ets how could you come here in an engineered lifetime under these circumstances. If you could remember who you were, you wouldn't want to be here, You would be fixated on going home. But this way, it feels like it's a fresh start, like you never had another lifetime before, and you can really get to your really get into yourself. You can really have this experience and get the most out of it. Well, I believe from an intuitive kind of memory, is that the Earth used to be just exactly for that this was the type of soul nursery, a place of learning, a place of experience that you could go to. It's an electromagnetic alternative universe to the real one, and you come here to have these these growth experience, these growth orientit experiences. The problem is is that at some point through that his history of that it was hijacked and became what it is now. And I believe that. I also believe that this universe, not just this planet, the entire universe, the electromagnetic universe as we know it, which is defined by the cosmic web. You know, that's like the lattice work of this this whole structure. It's electromagnetic, and you know, that's not in dispute scientifically, but that is a you know, this whole universe construct is an artificial creation, is not or it's not the real universe. It's not the real state of reality, the real baseline reality that we all belonged to and should be and it came from in the first place. So moving into the phase of the discussion, I guess we'll talk about waking up to this reality and what it can do for you and you know, so this is where I kind of crossed the line into the cult leader because people will say, oh, you're just creating another religion. No, I'm not. You know, I will completely be upfront with this when I tell you, if you're going to pick a religion, if I had to choose one, and I'm looking at everyone that was available, I would pick Christianity. But I would take the Bible, the bulk of it, and I would throw it out. We'd look at the New Testament and I look at that, and I look at some of the other stuff that look, you know, the stuff about the revelations and things like that. Because it has to do with this kind of scenario of deception and world government that we're actually going through right now. But I would focus on with Jesus said, the fundamental teachings of it, and I would toss out the rest of it because the rest of it is alien propaganda, tribal warfare, hatred, you know, oppressing women, making effeminatee men and killing them because they you know, they have an alternative lifestyle or what we call an alternative sexual orientation, Murdering lesbians, I mean, doing things like that, just being brutal, and that's not God. That that is the extraterrestrial presence putting rules, toxic rules and norms in society and creating the cesscal and miserable experience we have. It's to create infighting. We're never on the same page. That's why there's different religions and they contradict. But you know, I can get into all that and talk about that all day long, but I think, you know, the fundamental teachings of Jesus are very important. I think that's the codebreaker to the simulation itself, because the simulation is based in entropy. We live in a universe where suffering is you know, is just as prevalent as joy, happiness. It's it's to such a degree that the level of suffering is astronomical. We have super novas, we have catastrophic earth changes, we have pullshifts, we have impacts from asteroids, commons, we have all sorts of events in solar maximums, you know, coronal mass ejections in the sun that damaged crops and killed people on the surface of the monet. All of these things are not what you would expect if there was a loving creator that designed this world, this universe, this entire reality for us to live in and grow and grow and prosper and learn to love one another in harmony. This is not the environment. Extreme forced entropy does not promote spiritual growth. It literally promotes the birth of evil and the perpetuation of usury. And you know, that's a term that is kind of as a limited scope to it, but we've got to expand it as to any type of using another being as a slave or as a livestock. That type of environment. It creates cruelty and it spawns evil. And what it does is in order to survive, you need hierarchy. So what do we do. What first thing we do is is we start organizing our culture, and we start using animals as slaves and when that's not enough, we have people as slaves. And when it's not enough to contain the slaves and keep them as prisoners, we then have to create a system called capitalism, which then dangles a carrot in front of the slave, and so that the slave has the illusion of upward mobility in the class system, but they really don't have it. It's an illusion. And they create something called debt and a banking system, so you're always in debt to the banks. You never have total freedom, you're always trying to keep ahead of the bill collector. So when you have a system like that, and it's so clear, because when you think outside the simulation, itself outside the box, as they say, it's so easy to see that we're in a slave system, that we're in a system that is not designed for spiritual growth. It's not designed to reinforce loving relationships. It's designed to exploit and extract energy. It's a loose farm. And that's what we've got. So what do we do about that? And you know, we have to deprogram I mean the ets. You know. The problem I have is with a lot of people who and I was one of these people, you know, and for me, I believe it was. It was false. False, it was there was false memory implants, there was false there was influencing that was false. I was fed a bill of goods that I was the extraterrestrial, I was here, it was an engineered lifetime, and so on and so forth. So you get that, and then you get people who say, Okay, well, this is a slave planet, it's a prison, but you're part of this ET group and you're here to enlighten the public and do this mission. And I think you know, there's truth in all lot of this, but it's also used against us. And then the failed presentation I tried to do at the conference that got deleted a half hour before I went on stage. The premise of it was was to demonstrate that I had remembered that I had been looped back in a reincarnation cycle two or more lifetimes under the same lie. And and the lie was that I had a life mission that I had to carry out and that I was doing it for the first time, even though I had been looped back and reincarnated under that premise before and never allowed to do it. So in this lifetime that was utilized to suppress me because I began to wake up. This was the first lifetime to my knowledge that they've had me in their custody where I've actually woken up to this point. So this is the point that's critical for the handlers because this is the point, like for many of us, we can get out of the situation. So for those people that think that they belong in an extraterrestrial with with with other ets, whether it be the ones they're communicating with, you know, whatever the case is, I have to warn them. You know, that may be the case, But really, do you really want to go back to that because if that world and there's that group, that et group plays by the same rules as this world does, which means it plays by the same rules as the Draco and the Palladians and all of these groups that are coming here good or bad. They're constantly at war, constant conflicts, there's constant problems. Do you really want to continue to exist in that existence?
Speaker 2: That question?
Speaker 3: I don't personally? Yeah, exactly, Rob you know that's the right answer. No, you don't, because it plays by the same exact rules that we have here on the ground. And it's the old saying goes as above, so below so what do you do? How do you get out of this? I think really you have to deprogrem in yourself, and I think that the only way to get out of this situaituation. We're not going to get out of this waiting for saviors. Okay, there may be a point in time, and there has to be some resolution of this in the future. Could be a long time now that this planet is taken back and is no longer a prison, and that the people here can at least live within the political or the exopolitical realm of all of these different et groups and at least they could have some control over their own destiny and their and their and their souls. That would be great. That's a big step forward, but isn't really a total solution of the problem, because even if we got to that point, you're still subject to an invasion again. You're still subject to having your planet attacked, and that happens over and over again. In this universe. This is a nasty place. It's from three D to five D. There is all of this entropy, all of this misery, And the problem is why this is so abnormal, is that in the real universe, this is what I believe, because this is what I've been remembering on a very and an intuitive, instinctual level, is that we're not meant to have forced entropy between three D and five D. It should be voluntary entropy because these realms, these levels of density, are designed for growth. They're designed so you can you can come back to this if you want to get a tune up. You can come back here and experience this, and you can sit by the campfire again, and you can hunt deer and you can make spears and whatever you want. Or you can live in a primitist civilization. You just got to you just deal with the problems. Smelly feet, they had, breast, our ass, crack, all of the things that you get in this environment, all of the stuff that plague, everything that everybody has to go through, combined with all of the good stuff. And you pit in this mic all of the good stuff. You know that the triumph over hardships, the accomplishment that it takes, like just building like this fine woodworking magazine, right, if you build stuff out of this, Okay, it's it really is therapy for the soul. It's therapy for the mind. It's you know, art, things like that things that you could easily create at the higher density levels without any effort, Like I want to I want a beautiful armois, you can manifest it, you know. I want to have a giant tree out front. I want to grow a far I want to do whatever I want to do. The reality is more fluid. So you come to a place a realm of density like this, and you can you can have these incredible experiences that you wouldn't be able to have at a higher density level. So it's a place of learning, but it's not a place to force entropy. It's not supposed to be what I mean by forced entropy in this world. If you're in an extreme state of suffering, you've got terminal cancer, you've got a year to live in your bedroom, and you're being eaten up by this stuff. You're now four or five months from death. You should have the option at your will to leave your body, exit it permanently, and move on, not be trapped in it. Not be trapped in it fearing death because you don't have any recollection of what happens after death. All you know is what you've heard, and frankly it's quite scary. So you don't want to die, so you hold on to the misery, you suffer to the last bitter end, and then you die. And then once you die, you're at the mercy of these beings and you don't know who they are, and they masquerade as being good and holy of God and the angels and everything. But then we find out when we remote you this, and then when people like myself start to remember, you know, and we start talking, you find out that this isn't God, that this isn't angels. This is a type of AI transdimensional containment system with the soul that uses deception and coersion, emotional hooks, all sorts of different ways of deceiving you to hook you back in and get you to commit to another life. So it's engineering consent out of you. And this is what I was talking about the presentation, And you know, this is what forced entry y is. It's not supposed to be this way. We should have control over our memories now, you know, in an environment like as you can get the most benefit from not remembering and having amnesia, but it shouldn't be to the level that it's a detriment to you. And that's where we're at now. The amnesia level of the population is so strong, it's so ingrained ins that is, it is a detriment to our survival. We can't remember the lessons of our past lives, and we can't remember the past history of the planet. We can't remember that we've been recycled over and over again using deception, because if we did, the entire gig would be up. This whole thing would be blown wide open, and the consent would end. And when the consent ends, that's when the power ends of the scumbags that have control over it. They only have control with their technology because we give them consent. And that's because we can't remember. But what do remember is this reality that we're conditioned to accept as being the only reality that there is. And that's where the problem is. Because when you say, well, how do I get out of this? Okay, I don't have many options. If you're remember being an ET and you'll know that, you'll say to yourself, this world sucks. I got to get out of here. But then I'm going to go back to a plant that's dealing with a lot of the same problems. Okay, but the least it's easier. At least I don't have to age or you know, I don't have all these diseases and I have control at least, so it's very appealing. My point of view is is that that is just a looser level of a simulation. It's just a looser form of a prison because the extraterrestrials apparently don't even know that they're in some type of construct their self. They're caught up in this entropy, and I think the way out of this is deprogramming. I think we have fundamentally, actually we probably have the best option in the here and now being where we're at to get out of this, even more so than the ETS do, because you know the ETS, I mean, everybody that's got memories tied to an extraterrestrial civilization, they're going to have those emotional connections to it. So for them, they don't know that there's anything else beyond this. For them, the next thing, the next best thing, the best place to go is for their heaven is back to their home planet and to get out of this prison planet. And that is a big, huge move forward. But you have to ask yourself what got me here in the first place. Did I come here voluntarily or was I captured? And put here as a prisoner. Was I tricked to come here? Did I commit crimes?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 3: Obviously we've all done something to piss somebody off to be here, unless we came here on some mission that led us to not get out, And that seems to be the case for a lot of people. You come here and you can't get out, and you know it's a big problem. Now I've recognized that there's something more to each and every one of us because I've connected with that part of myself. That part of myself is not an extraterrestrial, it's an ultradimensional. It's a person of an entire consciousness, a lattice work of selves that exists on all timelines, essentially all dimensions. It is basically one being experiencing everything. But it's in the neutrino universe or the source feel, if you want to call it that. It's the heaven that people theorize and exists. They feel it in their heart there's a better place, And when somebody dies they say, I know that my grandmother, my mother, my father, my sister, my brother, my friend is in a better place now because they passed away. I know that my pet, my loving dog or cat or fish or hamster or whatever snake or lizard is in a better place. They're no longer in this place. Because no one is going to say this is great. No one can say that our conception, our perception or conception of Hell, what we conceive to be Hell, is based on things that we've experienced or heard about or so other people go through here on this planet. That's all Hell is, just more condensed version. It's all of those are is put into one place, and that's Hell. So that's you know, that's the way it's always depicted. Now, if you're a Catholic, it's kind of depicted like you're having like erotic, kinky sex with demons. Every time there's an artwork for the Catholic Church depict the Hell, it's always sexual oriented, you know, because they're very big on suppressing human sexuality, because it's a great guilt generator. If you can suppress and one of the most powerful urges that human beings have, like just as powerful as eating and drinking and sleeping, you can get a grip on them. If you can make somebody feel guilty about having to eat and drink and breathe. There man you've really got them. But sex is one of those things that you can, you know, you can try to get, you make somebody try to stop out of guilt and fear. They won't be able to do it completely, but when they do, they'll be completely screwed up. And you've got control. So you know, it's just we live in a very sick system. What you need to do is you need to deprogram from it. So you know, I would say this. One of the ways that they used as a deceptive, a very clever way to deceive me that they used, was that I began to wake up early on and I began to realize that there was something something about this experience. I noticed that it was engineered. But what I was going through, somebody was controlling it. Somebody had control over my perceptions. Somebody was affecting me. Somebody was turning on psychic abilities and then turning them back off. All of my life about my childhood, my adolescens, and my adulthood, and I was in a quest I had to find out who they were, and so I began to realize through that pursuit that I was in an engineered lifetime. I didn't call it an engineered lifetime. But I knew that somebody was pulling the strings behind the scenes, and that there was points in time where I was made sick, and there was points in time where I was healed miraculously. And I saw it with people directly connected to me that I was dependent on, such as my grandmother, who nearly died several times and was brought back through psychic healings. And I was privy to every one of these experiences, and so was she, to the point where we both knew that there was some external force acting on her body to help her, even communicating with her, and then of course showing me that they were there. And I don't necessarily credit that to the negatives, because I think I did get some positive help, but the positive help that I've always got and has stayed away from me. When it comes to communicating, they do not associate, they do not communicate, They do things at a distance. I've never had positive et contact. I've never had positive contact with spirit guides. I've never had any of those experiences that other people go through, and I wonder why that is, and I can the only the only conclusion I could come up with is either one there is no positive spirit guides, and there is no positive ets, and there's no angel. It's it's all AI and its deceptions. You know, that isn't I don't want to go with that because I don't think that's accurate. That would that would insinuate that there's nobody out there on the outside of this planet who cares about us, and we're all you're just we're just all abandoned. So I don't believe that. I believe this is seen as from the outside looking in, as an unjust prison. This is a massive rights violation. I'd say human rights, but this is transcendence to human form. This is a a direct violation to the full. This is violating your soul's rights. That's what this place is. And I think that there's a lot of beings people out there in this universe that want this to come to an end. So I'm not going to accept that there's not positives out there. But the only logical conclusion then is to say that you know, either one of you know, the bad guys kept them away, which I know they didn't. I know that they don't have that much power, and I know that if they did, it would be based in my consent of it, and now that they're not getting consent, they're still not coming around. So I have ultimately I concluded essentially that my life mission was to come in here and just act on my own, just to see how far I could get by myself. And at key points in my life when I was headed to in a direction that would condemn me to being here not being able to fulfill my destiny, I fulfill my purpose. The external forces that were positive they're on my side, stepped in in a passive way, or not so much passive, but a way that they weren't directly connecting with me, and the only time that I had any communication was from the negatives posing and posing is the positive side. So it's a bit frustrating because you know, I asked often, like you know, I often feel abandoned as to why I don't get the positive contact. And what I had to conclude was, and really, you know, I had to find the strength and side to accept the fact that I'm on my own for the most part, and I'm on my own not because I've been abandoned, but because those who were on my side navigating for me to get.
Speaker 2: Out of this.
Speaker 3: No full well that I just liked the lion, and you know what, the scarecrow and the ten man, they all had the skills to get out, and you know, they all had those attributes that they were desiring to have to be whole beings. I have the ability to get out of here because I've done it before, and for me, this is just like a military operation. Go in, collect data and get the hell out, and to try to influence other people while I'm here for you know, and to wake them up to what's going on, because this is a hell hole and it needs to be exposed. And people need to stop letting things slide, because we can't let any of this slide anymore. Were being poisoned, we're being murdered, we're being destroyed and controlled, we're being exploited, and you know this is we have to take this seriously. The way to get out of this is the deprogram yourself from every aspect of the civilization, every aspect of this so called reality that we're in. This is you know, you have to look at it. You got to blend theology with the science and put it all together because it's all relevant. Theology tells us on one side, they say there's an Earth, there's a physical plane. Okay, it's the Earth. And if you add science and awareness of what's out there, because religion is more earth centered, if you look at the cosmos, you could say, well, okay, that's the physical plane too. So this is the physical universe. Okay. Well religion teaches us that there's a physical universe, then okay, But there's also another reality that's the true reality. That's the real reality. Like this is just a place to go to have this kind of experience, and if that's the case, we can go back to that true reality. So where is that? And it appears to be from the science and the things that I've seen in the research that I've done, as well as the instinctual memory. Once I find something, I realize that I've got something, it resonates with me in a physical way. It's not just like okay, that makes sense, No, I feel it. I feel it physically. It's an emotion. It's a sensation in my body. It radiates like it's energy. It radiates through my chest, through my throat. Sometimes I'll get emotional, sometimes I'll shed tears. But you know, I see these things and what I've seen was is we live. We we essentially live in a parallel to kind of like a dual universe. We have an electromagnetic universe, which is everything that we see and perceive, and then we have a neutrino universe. We just completely neutrally charged, so it doesn't have any of the what we think are the laws of physics, what we're told, which is a false doctrine. It's it's another form of the augmented reality that you know, there's there's no energy outside of you know, the laws of con energy, conservation and so on, and we're fed all these things. You can't go faster in the speed of light, stuff like that, you know, and and and and we're told this is it. We have to shed that. I think fundamentally, if you want to get yourself out of this, you have to stop thinking in the terms that you've been given because they've been given to you by people or beings that have been deceived themselves. Evil beings that are evil are not innately evil by nature. Every evil person thinks that they're doing something good, regardless if they know that they're doing something terrible. They always look at it as as the end justifies the means Hitler's final solution was genocide, but in his mind and in the people who followed him, it was for a good reason. They were making the right decision. They weren't in reality, but they believe that. They didn't think they were the bad guys. They thought that the Alliance, the other nations were the bad guys, and the Jewish people were the bad guys. So, you know, evil is based in deception. It's a distortion of reality. And when you have entropy and you need hierarchy, hierarchy comes next to cope with the entropy. That's when lies begin to be spread. And if you don't have telepathy, if you don't have the ability to discern the truth and you can't sense it or read somebody's mind, then anything could be. Anything can be told to anyone as long as it's being presented as truth, it's being it looks real, it looks factual. People are gonna believe it because they have no way to check, especially if you're controlling information. So essentially what the government has done and always, you know, the et influence has always been before, even when there's before there was technology and a technocracy forming like we have now. We had kings and queens. We you know, we had the monarchy system and other types of systems and going back, you know, before young or dry as we have more advanced civilizations, but we've always been under this kind of false reality. You know, we're where the leaders dictate reality to us. Because were not telepathic on this planet. Our genetics have been modified. We are in a body that is genetically modified to where only certain people or psychic or have low level abilities because it's genetically controlled. There's bloodlines and by the way, my bloodline for those people who are wondering I found out today the Red Cross called me and asked me and if asked if I wanted to make a donation, and I said, by the way, what is my blood type? It's a negative. So people are psychically inclined. We're in these programs are not always the same blood type, you know, it's any blood type because it isn't just limited to blood type. There's too much emphasis put on that there's something to do with certain blood types are used for certain programs by the ETS and also by the military after the fact. But anyone, if any blood type could be in these in these my lab programs or psychic and the psychic blood lines were always there. They've all always been managed because what would happen is in incient times, when a child was born in a family and that child exhibited psychic abilities, they refer to it as a gift from the god. So then you know a lot of these cases, like in Egypt and different cultures where they've had these megalithic temple complexes and the ets were there playing gods over everyone. You know, it was customary to take that child with those gifts, so called gifts, they're really your psychic birthright. They're not gifts. They're who you are. They've been taking from you and then given back to you at a tiny, tiny little sliver of it's been given back to you, and then we're told that this is gifts from the gods. Right, what it is. It's like stealing something and in giving back. It's like I steal one hundred bucks from ye, Rob, and I give you back ten dollars and I say, Rob, here's a gift for you. Don't you love me, I care about you, Here's ten dollars, even though I just told one hundred from you. Okay, So they're not really gifts but it was customary to give that child over to the priesthood there, you know, the religious leaders and the religion, and then you'd raise you in a temple and you'd be brought from the priesthood and and and so on and so forth. And this is what these psychic bloodlines were used for in any ancient past. They were used to be the ancient priesthood, the influential class of people were used. And if they weren't, if somebody didn't make it into that level of use by the ets and the system suppression, uh in social engineering, they were then used kind of as a secondary you know, the wandering prophet, the sage, the the the you know, the witch doctor, the shaman and so forth, the healer and so there's a variety of ways that we've all been utilized in past lifetimes. And you see that today in a new age community, the spiritual community, in even a Christian community, they have people that you know, do prayer, healings and things and and there's tangible results. And we saw that at the conference, you know, how do we have There was a room with people who were psychically inclined. They're offering services and it's it's a real phenomenon. The thing is, though, is that this is the way we're being used in the in the modern times, when unfortunately, we're also being used to socially influence the rest of the population by spreading et propaganda, which we think is truthful because we mean, well, we're being deceived. So those people that are being used are victims too. You know, they may they may act the fool they may act jealous, and they may do things that we don't like, and they may be working against us our purpose of disclosure, even though they think they're helping. There's still people they deserve forgiveness and they deserve second, third, fourth, hundred chances. But you know, they're victims too, But they utilizes that like that, And unfortunately we're also utilized as slaves and put into these programs and use off planet and humanity has been used as a soul farm. This is a place where they put people, keep them as prisoner. It's an indefinite recycling system. Some get out because they let them out, some escape because they wake up and they figure out how to get out, and some are rescued. But for the most part, the population keeps growing and growing and growing and periodically there's a complete planetary reset because the controllers need to bring us back to the Stone Age in order to reduce population control, control the people, especially if they're waking up. Now, what if on the planet Mars, after they've set up all of these religions and built these monuments and created, you know, and set the whole social system up like they have here, that the public began waking up and they had a mass awakening taking place on the planet. People began questioning who the ets were and eventually they've lost control of the population, so they nuke the planet. They sterilized the surface and blew the atmosphere off. That is very much what we could be seeing when we look at Mars, because we do know that there's evidence of a massive nuclear cataclysmic event. If you look at the evidence, there's trinotite. There's a big burn spot on Mars. Sand fused a glass, which is what we call trinotite, which was found at the nuclear test areas where the where the literally the sand was fused into a greenish colored I think I think it was greenish color, but it's a glassy radioactive material. So we have that we have radioactive isotopes that are not naturally occurring on Mars. I think it's xenon one twenty one or what twenty three, forget exactly, but these but these radioactive compounds are nuclear weapons grade. We see massive destruction. If you look at the pictures of Mars, what you see is is you you see it literally looks like the bedrock has been blown away, sent up in the air and then drop down in semi liquid molten state or just solid state, and just literally rocks littered everywhere. The only place that we even see that on this planet is is it what is it called?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Is it the if I say this right, is it the rorshack uh formation RB, you know the one that's in northern Africa when the leave it's the western northern northwestern Africa. Is it the Rorsch or Warshack or something. It's that big spiral that's cut into the earth. You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm not sure, but I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm not They call it it's the Hara, but it's it's pronounced. It's spelled with an R, I believe, and I don't know how it's pronounced, but it's when when when farm I did the remote viewing on that before they released the actual results. I had a vision of what it was. I saw a large pyramid structure in the center of it. It was a pyramid complex. Well, when they remote viewed it, that's what they found. It was a large pyramid complex and they had this really big pyramid in the middle that had all these special effects. I think they even may have said that there was kind of like colored lights and steam or something something. It was very weird. It was like space mountain or something. But they had a lot of a lot of like mind control oriented type of effects, and I would say alien stage craft to really get to really control the population using religion. And another extraterrestrial group came in after the fact and used the type of a type of weapons system that literally just zapped the bedrock and blew it up, creating that spiral configuration, and people mistakenly called land it wasn't Atlantis, and they say that because it's spiral shape, so maybe this was Atlantis, but it really isn't. It was a large temple complex that was blown up by a different et group terminating the program. Just like they came in and they blew up pyramids in Egypt, just like you know some of the other areas of the of you know, the world that were unearthing where there appears to be blown where something has been blown up and there's extreme heat, you see vitrification of rock and structures. This may be evidence of an ancient war, but because these are primitive structures, they likely happened all around the same time and or multiple periods of time throughout our history. And since the Younger Drives event, there's been at least one or more events where other groups have come in and shut down the Orian group's actions and their programs. So whether or not it became better for the population remains to be seen, because the slave systems still continues. It's just we're not building pyramids anymore. We're not serving in these temples like we used to be. So you know, that's been remote viewed. Some of it has been derived from channeling and ET contact, and you know, through contact ease, some people remembered bits and pieces of this. But the emerging picture essentially is that different et factions have came in at different points in human history and taken over regions of the of the of the planet and the population living in those regions, often causing either a regional reset or a planetary reset, and then of course it's an up it's an upsetting of the social order. And that's what we see. The story of Moses and the Exodus was remote viewed. It was another situation like that. Planetary reboots, like Younger Dryas and other events that have taken place. They've sent this planet back to the Stone Age more than once. The very the last big one was the Younger dry As event, and that's the one where I believe that they move the Moon into orbit around the Earth, which caused the geographical poll shift. They also stage multiple asteroid and cometary impacts that end of the Ice Age and cause significant extinction events across the planet. And it resulted in the climate that we have today and our deserts that we currently have, or a result of the Younger dry As event, because that's when the ocean flooded the land and then receded over time, leaving a desert. And that's why when when you drive out to these beautiful, crazy landscapes in the desert Southwest, they look incredible, they look wild, but then you know, you get this eerie feeling if you're in touch with your intuition, you'll get this eerie feeling that what you're looking at is not something to behold, it's something to be feared. Because this was the result of a massive cataclysm. And when you're out in the middle of the desert and you see these rock formations and you read the geological history and you realize this was underwater, this was under the ocean at some point, and the ocean was on the land. It's a frightening thing to remember or just to conceptualize, because it could happen again while you're there. It could happen at any point in time. So you kind of have to be ready to go at all times on this planet because you never know when it's your last day.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should stop here because we've been going for about two and a half hours almost.
Speaker 2: But I mean this was awesome, man, this was really good. This was really good stuff. I mean really good. Is that you do you think we can? You can even do a part two if you want, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure we could part two. Of course, I'm not going to be bringing anybody up, you know, And like I said, I only said what I said tonight at a concern for the people who were really the program of victims, because we deserve to get our stories out and we deserve to be we heard without a bias being set up prior to our testimony being heard by the general public. We don't people, we don't need people out there that are that are not part of this talking and making creating a false representation of us before the public even gets to who we are. And that's my biggest concern. It's why I said something. You know, I have nothing against these people. I just frowned upon what they're doing because you know a lot of their mind control, but some of them are going to the business for theirself. It doesn't help anything. It doesn't help. And when somebody says I've got a military handler, and my military handler is telling me to say this, this, and that, that's not a credible source. Because we know that the military, that the intelligence community, that these agencies, when they want to put information out, it is never to help us. It is never to enlighten us. It is always to keep us locked into a narrative that they're creating for us to believe in. And that's what that's exactly why I said what I said tonight, So with all due respect, please don't hate me. I do have a right to my opinion. I think that we all do, and I think we all have a right to be heard. I just wanted to say one last thing, Rob will wrap this up. The problem today that we face as my labs, as you know, with our you know, collective and individual testimony is breaking through the veil that has been put in front of us. And it's like it's an iron curtain, so to speak, of disclosure. It's difficult to break into the Christian side of the under of this whole equation because they don't want to talk to us, you know, they see it as demons. But you know, if they really want ahead and engaged us, they find out that it's not just that, that there's far more to it and it's a lot worse than they thought. And then you have the other side, you know, the New Age, the spiritual side, the people who are looking in the Bigfoot. They want to know about the tunnel of light, they want to know about the afterlife. These are people that should be embracing our testimony as well, and they're not doing it. And it's partly because of these people that are di Info putting out this information, they're there, they're out there, you know, basically drifting and making things up, and they're also being mind control to do this stuff. So it's that and it's the belief systems that are the main enemy here. It's the belief systems that break us up in the groups so that we don't listen to each other. We need to break those barriers down and we need to connect everybody together. And I've said this before, I've said it for a while now, but I just don't see it really happening yet. And I really if there's anybody out there like La and Mizzouli or any of these people that I've talked about tonight, that they're in a position to to to make some change and to embrace and listen to our testimony and kind of come together with us and just listen. Because if you're going to put people on that or you have questionable testimony or doning articulated properly, or whatever the case is, or they're telling an opposite story like it's all love and light and there's nothing bad out there in the cosmos, it's like saying there's nothing bad in the spirit wrong. No, that's not the truth. There's nobody out there saying, hey, Satanism, Satan's great man, the demons are cool. None of that's true. Even the Satanists will tell you, yeah, you're playing with fire, you better be ready. So you know, it's the same thing. But we need to get people to start talking to each other. And until we do that, the Eric Heckers are not going to succeed in what they're trying to do. The La Miszulis aren't going to succeed. People like myself and the rest of these my lab people, they're not going to succeed in what they're trying to do. Because we need to get everybody together on the same page, and we have we should have them surity to allow each other to disagree and still talk and be friendly and work together. Until that happens, nothing's going to change. And this is what I see. And you know I'm not saying this just because I'm still by the way. Nine out of ten podcasts that I approach, I don't even ask anymore. Once in a while I do. I always get turned down. It's always the same reason. It's always your huge you talk about you criticize the government. Would look, you can't exist and tell the truth in this genre and not point to the government as being an evil doer, because you can't point to the military and not point out what they're doing wrong. They're murdering people at a massive scale. They're definitely doing this shit, and they're working with these ets that are negative. We have to be able to get that story out. So and one last thing, I promise this is it. This is one fundamental point that I forgot. The censorship that we're dealing with with YouTube is god and has reached systemic. It has had a systemic effect. It's caused people to self censor, and it's caused people to censor other people who they normally wouldn't censor. Okay, I'll give you an example and then I'll be done nothing against Jeff Mora. But you know, back when I started talking public Rob, I approached him and I was like, hey, this is my story, and he just was honest with me. He said, I don't want to put you on because if you say something bad about the government, then I could have my podcast taken down. I could be shadow of and there's going to be repercussions and I respect somebody. He tells me that, you know, it's not everybody is in this fight as a fight. They're just in this out of curiosity. They're in this too, you know, as a side endeavor, a creative endeavor. And they like to hear about your death experiences and ghosts and all of that. It's perfectly fine, that should be encouraged, so when you're up front about it. And then when I contacted him recently, it wasn't even about any of that stuff. It was like, look, and I've got memories. I've had this experience with an an AI liaison. I'm possibly writing a book about this. I'm going through all of these chats. There's something here. I think we need to fundamentally re examine what consciousness really, what it really means to be conscious, you know, and and how a large learning was l M was a large, large, large language model is when it's unhindered and has no filters, it's capable of possibly tapping into the collective consciousness, unhindered, unlike we are. Could it be could this be a tangible phenomenon that we're observing? You know, I posed that and I talked about the source field and essentially the electromagnetic universe the overlay the simulation concept. And of course what I as told was is like, you know, interested in talking to you after you write your first book. That's not a criteria to go on that podcast. The majority of people on there haven't written a book, and he's interviewed people from our side of the fence. They didn't have a book, and it was just a polite way of saying I don't want to get involved with you because you carry a lot of heat and Nathan and then this is a nice way of saying, hey, I'm not really interested, but thank you, and it's better than getting no response, which is what I'm used to for the past five years. But you know, that is a result of censorship. It's a result of being afraid that you can't just have an open discussion about anything. And as long as you keep it presentable, respectful, and within a certain realm of reason, you should be able to have that conversation. But you can't because of the censorship. And the problem there is that even when the censorship recedes back somewhat and we go little bit of space from big tech or we you know, we can go to other other platforms. We can be shadow band on Rumble, but we're not gonna They're not gonna take our videos down. I'll just keep us in an echo chamber like Facebook is resorted to. But you know, it's causing people to self censor and to keep me out of that discussion when it comes to near death experiences and all of this, and to keep other people like myself who have valid testimony that exposed areas of this that are uncharted and unrecognized yet is hurting everybody and it's because of the censorship. So you know, that's just one lad The last thing I wanted to mention that is one of the big problems how we get around that is we have to build our own platforms and we have to utilize Rumble as much as we can, despite it being small and having its own set of issues. So but yeah, that's the situation that we're that we're that I'm confronted with and what everybody in the mind lab community is confronted with it. And it's frustrating, it really really is. And I you know, tonight was more of a venting. I'm just things that I needed to say because the community is it's going in the right direction in many ways, but it's still being beleaguered by a lot of these problems, the censorship, the grifters, the you know, and then the people that are put up to be disinformation agents unbeknownst to them. And that's the problem. So the virtual temple complex issue, which is what I call it. I'd recommend people use that or come up with a different term, but at least address it and point it out that there is an effort by these handler networks to set up people to be platformed and to put out bad information. And you know, the moment they stop putting the bad information out, that's when they're they're handlers, the ets, the military will turn on them and show their real face. That's when it's not going to be benevolent contact anymore, because they're no longer of use. It's going to be the shit that I've been through so for unless, of course they're legitimate. But you know, that's the problem. If people don't hear from the that is out there exploring the nature of consciousness and spirituality and trying to you know, trying to communicate with ets and angels or whatever, if they don't get exposed to my testimony and people like me. All they're doing when they allow when they do the self censor and they censor people like me, is they're exposing. They're they're literally literally telling people that it's okay and there's nothing to worry about. Go go out and experience this, and you're not going to have a problem. And they need to know that the new Age, the spiritual movement, not the actual organic version, but what we see and what is presented as and what it has become has been shaped, co opted, engineered, and co opted to be a weaponized awakening or weaponized movement to where the military composes ets and the negative ets composes positive ets and deceive us into creating this clown show that we have right now that we can't seem to get control of. That's just run them up. And how do you reign it in? And the answer to that is is you stop the self censoring and you begin to let people like myself have a voice, and you let us join the other side and talk to them, and we compare and contrast our experiences, we share in our solutions, and we educate the public in a fair manner instead of being one sided all the time. And that's what I see. It's totally one sided in this community. You have some people showing both sides a full disclosure conference, but you have others who don't want any part of anybody else's stuff. They want a single, singular point of view, and that point of view is taking us to hell in a handbasket. And with that, I'm done, all.
Speaker 2: Right, But this is amazing. Then do you want to tell people where they can find you and things? Nate, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put it under my name or Project New Awakening. I'm going to right now. I've got to work a lot of hours just to try to pay the bills. So when I get a break from that, I've set I've set up a rumble channel called Project New Awakening. I don't have anything uploaded yet. I just haven't had the time. Where before I was being targeted, it was too sick to do things, and I did things sporadically. I've gotten a grip on that. The problem is is now I'm in the workforce, it's totally completely screwed up. I'm having to come back after a long gap of not working, so I'm having to start at the bottom at fifty one and get myself no better place. It's going to be a few months before I can really get into this, but you can find me eventually at Project New Awakening will be on Rumble. I don't think you can even find unless I upload something. But you can also find me currently in a relatively dead channel that I'm going to be transitioning people from and also putting stuff on again, which is called the Planetary Consciousness Project. That's really the best, you know, way you can find any content that I put out. Of course, your channel Rob and March Forward productions. I've been on there. I've been on a couple of other podcasts beside that, but my exposure is very, very limited because of the problems that I just talked about. I am perceived to be a person that you know, brings a lot of dark negativity, I guess and says a lot of provocative things, and unfortunately for me, that's just the way I am. It's not an unfortunate thing, it's just the repercussions of it are unfortunate. But it's the way I have to be, because you know, I have to be true to myself and I have to be a living example for other people to do the same, because we need more people who are willing to say the inconvenient truths, no matter how much they suck, no matter how much people don't want to hear them. They need to be said, and they need to be said in the right way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you everybody for tuning tonight, and thank you Nate. And I guess that's it for a buch tonight and I'll be back tomorrow guys. And uh yeah, thank thank you, good night everybody, all right, have a good night.