Speaker 1: Welcome to Political Beatdown. It's Michael Cohen here with Today. Today we have Anthony Davis. Anthony Davis is part of our Midas Touch Network family. He has five minute news He's done all the time. Anthony, Which other shows do you have there at MTN?
Speaker 2: On Wednesdays I do Uncovered with Ron philip Kowski where we uncover the mac of propaganda, and on Sundays I do the Weekend Show, which is the long interview shows where we get deep into the you know, the pro democracy rhetoric. So you know, I'm a huge fan of yours, Mike. I just want to start with that, just to blow a little bit of smoke in your direction, because I'm a big fan of this show, so to be here it feels very weird. You know. I feel like we're crossing the streams in those Marvel movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: The Only thing is that the accent is kind of throwing me off because you know what ends up happening.
Speaker 3: I'm actually going to be on the BBC tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm doing some election result work for them, so I'm actually believing in Washington, DC right now, and that's why, of course you'll notice the bed in the background.
Speaker 3: Not my home. This is a hotel room. But look, obviously, today's the big day.
Speaker 1: Today's the day that we have been talking about now for a long time. Ben In, myself and everybody on the MTN network, we've all been talking about this day for a really really long time. And you know what I want to do, Anthony, I want to actually place our brigaders. That's what we call our political beatdown. They're the brigaders. I want to put some of some of your minds to ease here, all right, because we're going to show you some stuff, as we always do, that should sort of explain why Donald Trump cannot possibly win, why there is not fifty point one percent of this country stupid enough to believe and to listen to the absolute rambling, nonsensical speeches of a lunatic mind, right because that's really what it is. It's the nonsensical rantings of a lunatic mind. That's actually from the movie Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder. And one of the things that I want to first start out with is, there's so many people standing right now. They have these correspondents at so many different swing state poll sites, and so on, and what we're beginning to get information on is forgetting about all of the ballots. It's like seventy two to seventy four million ballots have already been sent in. I believe that the number is obviously even more. But they're polling people at these sites, asking them who who you're voting for and why, because it's not just major news outlets and cable news outlets, but it's those the people like us podcasters, and people would chose like Harry Sisson, he's over there and he's talking to people in Philadelphia and so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: I want to show you a clip. All right, we're in deep red Georgia. In Georgia, all right, deep red Georgia. They start asking them questions. Voters are voting blue. Just play the clip.
Speaker 2: I have voted with Ove again. Yeah, yeah, I love for the man. I don't love for their party.
Speaker 3: So what are your thoughts on the election or my thoughts on my what on the election? Hey? Much? Think about it? Well, who are you going to vote for? Trump? Okay, tell me why.
Speaker 4: Last time you saw him talking, did you watch his lips moment?
Speaker 2: He's lying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's lying right, By the way, that was deep red Georgia that I don't think that county has seen a Democrat in like forty some odd years. It's incredible, right, an.
Speaker 2: I get the feeling that the media fallen for Trump's confidence trick, right, which is to convince the country that he's popular, to convince the country that he's a winner. The guy hasn't won anything since twenty sixteen, and so everything has to be performative. We know that. I mean, did you see that clip where he was at the rally and he was like, there's never an empty seat here, and the cameraman decided to zoom out and show all these empty seats in there. I mean that was finally, you know, the curtain being pulled back from the Wizard. I really get the sense that the media have been so slow to kind of realize that this whole storyline is basically a production and that in reality, voters are not going to put a convicted felon back in the White House. They're just not, and the polls they don't seem to reflect that.
Speaker 1: You know what's very funny is I was just you know, checking out X and just one person turned around and said, there's no doubt Kamala is going to win. There is its reality versus is reality TV.
Speaker 3: And that's really the best way to kind of it was.
Speaker 1: I thought it was brilliant reality, which is what Kamala Harris and Tim Walls are living in. And then you have reality TV where everything is you just stated, of course, in a much better accent than my you know, Semi Long Island, Brooklyn, New York. I'm a yeah, well that's only because it's not yours, right, Yours is the accident that gets the women. So what ends up happening is, you know, it's reality TV. It's all about him sitting there by the way, Jeremy, if we have that, if we have that clip of the cameraman who goes ahead, I don't know if it was actually done to embarrass Trump per se as much as it was is to again acknowledge that Donald Trump is lying, that he's basically lying to people who are there, so in essence saying ignore your lying eyes.
Speaker 2: Right, Maybe we can talk about that for a second, because you you know him, right, you've been with him. There is something about someone with a character like that where he could be in a room with people and literally tell them that the sky is a different color, and they'll kind of believe it because he's standing there and they buy into his confidence and to his kind of lying narrative. Is this some truth to that that actually everybody in that rally room knows that it's empty, but because they are in the cult of Trump, they ain't going to say anything.
Speaker 1: So nobody's saying anything because at a rally, right and you're there with other maggots, you're not going to say anything. But of course they realize that he's lying. In fact, one of the things that so many cameramen are actually showing as well, which again Donald is lying about when he says nobody ever leaves my rallies.
Speaker 3: Quite frankly, they leave hers. There's nobody even there. She only had one hundred people, and we're full to the capacity, and there's hundreds of thousands of people waiting outside. And again that people are like looking around, like what you what are you talking about here? This is that's that clip. I would love for you to play it, you know, just just interrupt me and just drop it right in there, you fire it.
Speaker 1: Right in because it's absolutely hysterical here. All of a sudden, all of a sudden he's saying something that you know that you know is not true. It would be like if I turn around and I said to you that I'm the center for the New York Knicks and you're saying, yeah, I actually happen to know who the center is and you're five to eleven, he's like seven foot four, that there's got to be something wrong, Like you're sure that you really need you're the center for the New York Knicks, And I say, yeah, one hundred, that's exactly who I am. And I scored a quadruple double yesterday, you know, And they're saying to you, nobody's ever done that history of basketball, nobody's ever played basketball, quite frankly, the way I played basketball on the best basketball player ever.
Speaker 3: And you sit there and.
Speaker 1: You're like, stop it, right, but you're not saying it. For what reason, I don't know, but I do have to say Donald Trump can be extremely charming. He can, though, the Donald Trump that we're seeing today is extremely different, extremely different than the Donald Trump that I knew when I was with him for almost a decade and a half. So mine isn't like some casual meeting where it's like, hey, I was the first phone call every single morning at like five am, and the last at eleven and change at night before he went to sleep for over a decade.
Speaker 3: All right, And I'm going.
Speaker 1: To tell you something too before I end up showing you that clip. He doesn't have a Michael Cohen around him. He does not, and you know, but I'm actually thankful that he doesn't, because if I was still around him, things would be very different. And I think that this election would actually be a whole lot closer for him, if not even him victorious, because we have so many great mistakes, Anthony, There's so many great mistakes that I see them making on a daily basis that I said, I never would have allowed this to happen.
Speaker 2: I never would about how he's, how he's changed, because you said he's he's changed in the last decade. He's kind of unrecognizable. And I even noticed that, you know, this morning he went to put his you know, put his ballot in the in the box in Florida with his pay per view wife, and I was just like, he seemed really very not meek, because that's never a word I really want to use to describe that guy. Maargic, like a shadow of his former self tell us about the difference between then and now.
Speaker 3: Well, first of.
Speaker 1: All, remember I worked for Donald as an employee as executive vice president of the Trump Org and special counsel to Donald from two thousand and seven to twenty seventeen to the day of inauguration.
Speaker 3: Then I became personal attorney to President Donald Trump. It's many years ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're talking about almost you know, eight years ago from the time I stopped as opposed to eighteen years ago. Everybody changes over eighteen years. He's lethargic. Now he's also.
Speaker 3: Angry.
Speaker 1: And the problem with Donald Trump is when he gets angry, he doesn't think straight. And what he does he believes that whatever he says is the gospel, it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't know. There you go.
Speaker 1: Now he wants reporters shot too. I mean, this is this is crazy. This is just craziness. He doesn't know what to say in order to keep not just his base, but he thinks that this is going to draw people in because look, Anthony, I'm sure you know you have issues with you know, the press as well. They say things, they write things, they don't really care about fact checking or truth at least that's things that I've experienced.
Speaker 3: And then you turn around and say, but do I really want them shot?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. You know, I believe in a free and fair press. But I want to go back for a second before.
Speaker 3: We actually and I want to show you the lie that we started this entire conversation, Anthony. I want to show you and the brigaders, the lie of Donald Trump telling the audience that his crowds are always capacity. Hers are not. Play the clip.
Speaker 4: Nine years we've had the biggest rallies in history of any country, and every ralli's full. You don't have any seats that are empty. You don't have anything yet. I mean the one we had today you missed beauty. We could have filled that place up twenty times. I mean that was beautiful. And the Virginia round. Did you hear about the Virginia Really that was on Glenn Youngkin did a great job the governor of Virginia, and they had a crowd there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Remember what I said before, don't trust your lying eyes, trust mine.
Speaker 2: It's it's so interesting that this is a guy who you know, after a decade of lyne because I was thinking, you know, when you when you and him party company in twenty seventeen. You effectively gave him to us twenty eight in twenty eighteen. We've had him since that period, and it's been difficult, to say the very least, because it changed the whole political landscape. Suddenly he was kind of riding off the back of being anti establishment. I'm not a politician, and he's not even a business man. I mean, the guy played one on TV. But you know, I was reading that stuff about the marketing director from The Apprentice who said, you know, his boardroom was too shabby. We had to create a set with one to kind of make him look like he was more of a serious business person than he really was. And he was available. I mean, all the other billionaires they went to simply weren't available to do that show. But Trump is a is a showman first, Isn't he like that? Kind of really to me, I get the impression that he maybe should have just been an actor or reality team she.
Speaker 3: Wanted to be he as a young man, that's really what he wanted to be and left. He wanted to be an actor.
Speaker 2: So he was acting the role of president for four years because he didn't want to work. I mean, the guy just wanted to sit and watch TV talking about him in the dining room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the things that he is interested in, Like if there are times that his plane wasn't available, it was either in for service and whatever, and he was going down to Florida, so he would jump on yet Blue or Delta or American Airlines, which I always thought was very endearing.
Speaker 3: I really did. I thought it was endearing. But when he would show up, he would show up with a stack of newspapers. Ivanka used to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: She used to copy Daddy in that all the time, they show up with a stack of maybe twelve to fifteen newspapers, and he'll go through them, even when he's on his own plane, you know, he'll go through them. He's not reading the newspaper for the news or the information. He's reading it in order to see if his name is actually in it. Right, So that's a very different that's a very different type of a person. Right, I'm reading the newspaper for the article for what it says. He's reading it to see if he made the newspaper, or if there's some opportunity that he thinks could be there for example, how he ended up learning even about the Kluege estate, which is what ultimately became the Trump winery. He read about that in a paper or the Running Horse project in Fresno, California that he sent me on.
Speaker 3: He read in the newspaper.
Speaker 1: About how this thousand acre property is supposed to be the site of like the twenty ten US Open, the golf right, a PGA championship, which he did not have one at the time. And he always wanted to say, He's like, go get it right, go see if we can't get that project.
Speaker 3: And you know, I went to Fresno a couple of times. It didn't happen. But that's how he reads.
Speaker 1: The newspaper, mostly for his name, but also to see what could be potentially available. But I do really want to get back into these swing states. I want to get into the conversation on these swing states. And you know how we're beginning to see voters actually turn and move away from red or purple to blue.
Speaker 3: Play the clip on the Wisconsin I mean you have a vote for conviction.
Speaker 6: Tel, I'm the president of that conservative mart Gannon says instead of Trump, he's picking the Harris was ticket.
Speaker 3: I voted for him the first time he read. I was grave with this. The point of it. I think we need younger people.
Speaker 7: I mean, what's an eighty year old person know what thirty year old's family needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot stacked against him. I mean, A, he's seventy eight years of age. B he's done it before, and he screwed up COVID so badly. We know he inherited Obama's economy, so he can't really take credit for that. I think people are starting to realize that now. But I just cannot see why people would want someone who is so divisive, so aggressive, so abusive with their language to represent America. That's the bit, you know, from a holistic perspective, that's the way I look at this. That you know, you can pull these swing states as much as you like. There's going to be an awful lot of Republicans who might not publicly admit that they voted for Harris, but privately, when they're in the booth, that's what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: And the only person that's going to know who you voted is you and your God, plain and simple right. And then the person who's taleling up the vote you know, if in fact that it's by a mail in ballot or right the machine itself, that information is between you and yourself and your God. And so the notion that everybody who is a Republican is voting for Trump, we already know that thirty percent of the Republican Party become the Nikki Haley supporters have already said they are not voting for Donald Trump for a multitude of reasons, some of which, Anthony, you spelled out. The divisiveness, the rhetoric, the anger, the vitriol, the attacks right the again, the sexism, the racism, et cetera. That's not That's not what I think people want. Will I think the American people, at least more than fifty point point one percent are tired of waking up to the chaos, to this like Kardeshian reality show that we call our daily news.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that every day and of course you remember every day under the Trump administration was a scandal, right, whether it was in drawing the hurricane with the sharpie or you know, something that just everything was going wrong and I would wake up and I'd be like, what's it going to be today? They criticized Kamala Harris with Joe Biden's administration for not doing anything. But what they're actually saying is there wasn't a daily scandal, and they just assume that without daily scandals, that they aren't doing anything. I don't want the administration to be drawing attention to itself. I want them to be running the country quietly and effectively. And I think that is the greatest fear. Going back to Trump means going back to the controversies and to the extremism, the insane, weird relationships, the secret meetings with Putin, and you know, thinking Victor Auburn is a great person to kind of give you a reference. I mean, come on, I just think the American people are smarter than that, which is partly why I moved here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I hope I hope that they are, because I can't imagine what the next decade is going to look like. We're already having to and I think we're all acknowledge this even when Trump loses. Even when he loses, there is still trump Ism alive in America.
Speaker 3: There are too many.
Speaker 1: Politicians that have decided that they want to be the Trump two point oh, the Trump three point oh, guys like Ron DeSanctis, who Trump himself has excommunicated.
Speaker 3: This guy was on the trail with Trump. You know.
Speaker 1: Newsweek did an article last week. It's written by Catherine fun Funng. I talk about it since I read it just the other day. Popped up on my and I actually had to call her and to thank her for the article, which was really done many weeks ago, but she revived it and then wrote and wrote the story where I had made a comment to her in a conversation that Donald Trump eats alone. And when I say Donald Trump eats alone, I'm not talking about this is a guy who goes out to the twenty one club or the Polo bar or what have you, by himself and he has his steak with his potatoes in the whole nine yards. No, I'm talking about it as a reference, right. It's an analogy meaning Elon Musk thinks that Donald Trump is going to be a useful idiot for him to become, you know.
Speaker 3: The ruler of the whole world, or.
Speaker 1: To take over the world, or to be involved with our NASA and so on. Again, what this is is a fantasy by Elon Musk. In fact, when Elon Musk at that rally, the racist rally at Madison Square Garden, got those booming cheers when he got out for like five minutes, the crowd was going crazy. He got more applause than Donald did. Don't think for a second that that is not noticed by Trump.
Speaker 3: And when I say Donald eats alone, he doesn't like anybody else getting any accolades at all.
Speaker 1: In fact, that's the death touch. That's what Ron DeSantis ended up experiencing. When people were saying, you know, he would be a great president, all of a sudden, Trump is like, the fuck what.
Speaker 3: This guy, this guy's getting, this guy's getting all this notoriety off my back. And now all of a sudden they're talking about maybe he should end up being the president, and so on and so forth. And that was the kiss of death.
Speaker 1: The same thing for guys like John Paulson, for Howard Lutnick, for Steve Whitcoff, all.
Speaker 3: These guys, all these guys turn out, oh, you know, Donald's my best friend, Donald's my best friend. Fuck out here, all right.
Speaker 2: You know, tries increasingly isolated, though, isn't he And not just from people that used to be friends, but even just the way in which he operates. He almost has nobody, as you were saying, you used to play that role. He has nobody to kind of connect with on any level other than surface. And so you even see that. You know, with Milania, now, she really is very much on the clock, isn't she? You know she was. She was proviously paid to come and walk to the ballot box.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you notice she kept looking at her watch, you know, you know, and I think that I think the clock is rolling and she's counting how much.
Speaker 2: Money that She's like, I just got another three grand?
Speaker 1: Three grand. Believe me, it's a lot more than that. You know, those days of her accepting three grand are all over. But you know, I'll tell you, but this is not going unnoticed. So for example, like com I Harris is comms director. This guy Michael Tyler, you know, chimed in on this, play that clip.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 7: We feel good about what we're seeing in Pennsylvania and across the battle round states. I think when you look at the early vote data, yes, there has been a mode shift. Because Republicans, they used to disparage early voting and claim it was fraud, They've now embraced it and have encouraged their voters to do so, so you're seeing a little bit of a mode shift. But we are also hitting our benchmarks in states like Pennsylvania and across the country where lower propensity Democratic target voters have been voting throughout their early vote period. But we're not resting on our laurels, right, That's why over the weekend.
Speaker 3: They're not no.
Speaker 1: And you know one thing also, which I think is extremely relevant to why I believe that more than fifty point one percent of this country will end up voting Kamala Harris. Look at the diversity that exists at her rallies. Look at the diversity in terms of her comms direct Look at the diversity of the people that have come out, from the Liz Cheneys to the Oprah Winfrey's, from the Taylor Swifts to the Beyonces. She owns the spectrum Donald Trump's rallies other than.
Speaker 3: The handful of where it has blacks for Trump and they're paid actors, by the way, Other than these people, it looks like a clan meeting, right and Hogan twenty sixteen I created along with this guy passed to Darryl Scott from the New Spirit Revival Church in Cleveland, Ohio. We created it was really it was my idea, but we created it together, called the National Diversity Coalition for Trump.
Speaker 1: What happened is I'm watching this rally on television and it is glaring to me that it is very salt. It's all white. There was no diversity.
Speaker 3: And I came into his office the next day and I said, hey, boss, I got it? Can I be? I gotta tell you something. I said, great rally last night, a lot of energy, and there was a lot of enthusiasm and there was I said, but you had no diversity. You can't win an election simply off of the white male vote.
Speaker 2: America doesn't look like that.
Speaker 1: No, so he said to me, and so I said, I'm going to create something.
Speaker 3: He goes, good, do it. And that was the entire thing.
Speaker 1: And I created it and we had we rate had over ten million people that joined this thing.
Speaker 3: It was so big that the Republican Party asked me if they can have it, And of course after the election, I gave it to him. What did I What did I get? What did I want it? For my point being, you don't have that with Kamala Harris. You have America. You have what America represents, what America looks like, not this long beard, bald headed red beard, you know, figures, belly, you know, Maga hick right with three teeth and four brain cells, very very different group on the other.
Speaker 2: Side, because America is better than that. And I think, you know, Harris looks like what America looks like. Her mixed parentage is what America looks like. And unfortunately, so much of what we hear from the right, the far right, the Christian nationalist movement is this is this great replacement theory, you know, the Tucker Carlson was pushing it.
Speaker 3: Of course, this is Mike Johnson.
Speaker 2: Is Maga Mike Johnson when he.
Speaker 3: Turned around and he said, he goes, he goes, what do you what? You know?
Speaker 1: I want to see America return to a white Christian nationalist country, and in fact, this country has never been white Christian or nationalists.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So before we go forward to talk about what's coming up next, meaning Michigan voter and so on, I want to just take take a few minutes for one of our ads.
Speaker 3: Let's play it. It's hot outside and your nighttime bedroom temperature has a huge impact on your sleep quality. If you wake up too hot or too cold, I highly recommend it you check out Miracle Maids bed sheets. Miracle Made sheets are inspired by NASA and they use silver infused fabrics that are temperature regulating so that you can sleep at the perfect temperature all night long. Miracle sheets are luxuriously comfortable without the high price tag of other luxury brands, and you know what they feel is nice, if not nicer than sheets used by some five star hotels Using silver infuse fabrics inspired by NASA. Miracle Made sheets are thermoregulating and designed to keep you at the perfect temperature again all night long, no matter the weather, so that you get better sleep every single night. Stop sleeping on bacteria. Bacteria can clog you pores, causing breakouts in acne. I mean sleep clean with Miracle. These sheets are infused with silver that prevent up to ninety nine point seven percent get a look ninety nine point seven percent of bacterial growth, leaving them to stay cleaner and fresh three times longer than other sheets, so there's normal gross odors too. Go to Trymiracle dot com slash beat to try Miracle Made sheets today and whether you bind them for yourself or is a gift for a loved one. If you order today, you can save over forty percent and if you use our promo code beat be eat at checkout, you'll get three free towels and save get a load of this and extra twenty percent. Miracle is so confident in their product it's backed with a thirty day money back guarantee, so if you aren't one hundred percent satisfied, you'll get a full refund. Now upgrade your sleep with Miracle Maid and go to right now. Go to Trymiracle dot com slash beat and use the code b eat to claim your free three piece towel set and save over forty percent. Again, that's Trymiracle dot com slash beat to treat yourself and thank you Miracle Maide for sponsoring this episode. Hey, let me be clear about something. No man wants to lose his hair, but for men it's actually very common and now with Hymns, the solution is simple. Try Hymns haird Loss Solutions and you'll be joining hundreds of thousands of subscribers who got their flow back. Hymns provides access to a range of haird loss treatments that work all from the comfort of your couch. Hymns makes treating hand loss simple with doctor trusted treatment options and clinically proven ingredients like finesteride and monoxidil that can regrow hair in as little as three to six months. They offer you personalized chewable orals, spray and serum treatment options so you can find what works best for you. The process is simple and one hundred percent online. Here's what you do. You just answer a few questions and a medical provider will determine if treatment is right for you. If prescribed, your treatment is sent directly to your door. Hyms has hundreds of thousands of trusted subscribers, so if you feel like you're losing a part of yourself with your hair loss, get Hymns and get your confidence back. So go right now and start your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beat. That's hims dot com slash beat, b E a T for your personalized hair loss treatment options hymns dot com slash feat and remember that results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidol and finesteride. Prescription products require an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if a prescription is appropriate. Restrictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information. Well, thank you to our sponsors. We have more, but thank you to our sponsors because, as we always tell you, my just touch a network. We don't take outside investors here.
Speaker 1: All right, This is all done thanks to folks like them that end up sponsoring these shows so we could bring you Truth.
Speaker 3: To Power and Anthony.
Speaker 1: As the clips, you have to always protect, protect the face, no arms in there. You go, all righty, So look, you know today's election day to day, that everybody's sitting there and there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of pent up energy and nervousness and so on. I want to show you something.
Speaker 1: A clip of Nevada undecided voter really started expressing the sentiment of what so many people are going through right now.
Speaker 3: Play the clip.
Speaker 2: Anything different from the last time we were here.
Speaker 8: A lot a lot Cerroh's is now voting Harris, and he says the racist insults at the weekend Trump event exploded on social media, triggered listener calls, texts, emails.
Speaker 6: That alone flopped a lot of people that we're going to go for Trump now saying, hey, maybe I'm not too sure and maybe I'm going you know, with Harris. You know, the rhetoric, whether directly from you know, the candidate or not, it's.
Speaker 3: What are they look first and foremost.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that there are that many undecided voters at that point in time. You know, I think a lot of them are actually looking for some activity, some publicity.
Speaker 3: You know, I really don't.
Speaker 1: I cannot imagine that you're waiting till the last day, the day before election date, and you're talking about, well, you know that last rally that really did it? You mean, what was that his hand job of the mic stand and the blowjob of the microphone, that was what threw you over right? I mean talk about exactly on Drudge Report blowing it. Trump simulates oral sex on stage. My friends, This is not a joke. This is actual reality.
Speaker 3: As I said, he's making this race into reality TV.
Speaker 2: It's a joke to him, though, isn't it? Because I mean, I don't think he even really wants to win. He just wants to not go to prison. But he doesn't have the energy to be the president for another four years. He would much rather just be chilling out. I mean, he keeps saying it at the rallies. I don't need to be here. I could be on a beach right now, and I feel like saying, well, go to a beach then, because we don't need someone who is not taking this seriously. And the sad part of it is that people around him. I mean, you mentioned the Nazi rally the other night, Stephen Miller got up and said America is for Americans and Americans only. That is the serious side of the Trump movement. That the people that around him, they really are xenophobic, They are racist, they are Christian nationalists, they are far right.
Speaker 5: Per Miller is Jewish, Yeah, you understand that, which makes happen that happen spewing Nazee rhetoric, which I look, Stephen Miller is always a weird dude.
Speaker 3: He's always weird. Yeah, And there's something very wrong when you have somebody who's Jewish turning around and spewing Nazi propaganda hatred all right on behalf of Trump and and he does. Now Steve Bannon, listen, Steve Bannon is Steve Bannon, you know as far and he's shown himself to be exactly who he is. But this is not this is really not a joke any longer.
Speaker 1: And it's one obnoxious, weird thing after another after another. If it's not him giving oral sex to the microphone, it's him turning around and mocking a disabled journalist. If it's not knocking a disabled it's attacking Kamala Harris. Klim get a load of the shit claiming that the only way that she's managed to get to the place that she's at was by being on her back.
Speaker 3: All right, so basically you're talking it's one to me as a girl, dad, I am I'm furious at I'm furious at it.
Speaker 1: Why so you're telling me that the only way that a woman that my daughter could achieve great success is by being on her back. Seriously, Kamala Harris was a prosecutor, became a da became the ag of California, became a Senator of California, the vice president of the United States of America, and the nominee for the presidency of the United States on the Democratic Party side, and the only way she did that was on her back. Seriously, I find it to be not just not just repulsive, I find it to be the most sexist stupid, misogynist sixteen that any man can say.
Speaker 2: And the hypocrisy because he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and his father gave him millions, and yet he has the cheek to say that. Did you listen to the Jeffrey Epstein tapes that were just released with Bob Woodwood and what he was saying about Trump trying to sleep with his friend's wives. I mean that, you know, was something that I was like, WHOA, Like, this is like the lowest of the low. And I'm only saying this off the back of what you're saying about his comment about Kamala It's like Trump really is possibly one of the worst Americans who ever live. And the more we find, I mean, he can't even get an endorsement from the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. I mean, that is how low this guy goes.
Speaker 1: It's worse than that, It's worse than even the recordings. Yeah, Donald Trump has behaved in a way which has been so divisive and so demeaning to women. Right, Jeffrey Epstein is just a sicko. And the claims by Trump that he's never met him, doesn't really know him. They're friends, but they're not really friends. Then all these photos come out. There's so much conspiracy theory that's coming out as a direct result of this. But again, it goes right back to his hatred. For whatever the reason may be, He'll want you to believe that he loves women. He's gonna protect women, even if they don't like it. You know, those are the words, you know, those are the words that a sex offender uses. I don't care what she says. You know, there's an old saying right no means no.
Speaker 3: Right. We don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't need him to protect them, They need potentially him to stop acting the way he's doing to protect them from him. In fact, he goes so low as to sit there and to sort of tease the crowd about calling Nancy Pelosi a bitch.
Speaker 3: Play the clip.
Speaker 4: She's a crooked person, she's a bad person, evil, she's.
Speaker 9: An evil, sick crazy. Oh no, it starts with a bee.
Speaker 3: But I won't say it.
Speaker 1: I want to say it, Anthony, tell me, please, two things. One what's he doing with his head? There's nobody there pushing his head into the microphone that I can assure you, you know. And the second, which is I find the most offensive of it all the crowd. What the hell's going on there?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the cult's mentality, isn't it that once you've brought into the cult leader, that anything that he says is going to get a reaction. And he knows that, and he's so past it now. Think whether he knows deep inside that he's a loser at heart, I don't know, but he's at the point now where he doesn't care anymore. So he's not playing by any rules or protocols of being a presidential candidate. He's you know, yeah, he's trying to eat the microphone and basically he's trying to present a version of himself that is so base. He's trying to come down to a level that he thinks that they are at because he doesn't have any respect for those people that support him. Ultimately, I just think he's given up in a way, and this is what we're seeing in that. We should also not fail to mention that he is looking more and more like Ronald MacDonald all the time. I mean, this clown makeup now has got ridiculous. I mean, in that clip, the guy was like luminous, irridescent almost and you know, you're voting. As you can see in this image, not to laugh at it, at this this umpa lumpa, But you know, very little of this photograph has been doctored. The hair was added and the hands were made a little smaller, but that was it, as you can see from the original. And this is the proof to me that we are talking about somebody who is you know, who is inhumane. I mean, it's just not natural. You can't trust people that look like that. I mean, this is the border crisis he wants to worry about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the nice thing about this election is regardless of who wins, at least it'll be somebody of color.
Speaker 2: Right, these are some of the best jokes you're going to get, folks.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah, go ahead, no you no, you go ahead a balgos.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say that, you know, obviously, today is this final day that we've all had. This build up has been huge, and I should also mention that we will be doing full coverage of this election, and as the States announced, you know, right here on the Midas Touch Network from two thirty this afternoon. But I just wanted to talk about how he might be feeling today because he's obviously gone back to Mara Lago. The guy is effectively alone. Sure to have campaign people around him, but Millennia's gone off to wherever she lives. She is not there. You know, you need your closest person with you. If you're in a relationship, you'll know that this connection is essential during these important times. Trump doesn't have that. So how do you think he'll be feeling today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't have that. In fact, it was a rule that I somewhat fulfilled, right. You know, there were times like my family and I we would go to Bedminster on the weekend where I would go play some tennis. My cousin and his family spent a lot of time out there, and I would go there and the second that he would find out that I was there, he immediately behived to the table that we were sitting at.
Speaker 3: He's also he's uh.
Speaker 1: He was became close with my cousin, who happens to be a scratch golfer, you know, and you know, he would come and sit with us and spend time, and then he would have me go back to the house and sit down and we would just end up while my family's outside, you know, and so on. He would just turn on the television. We would end up watching a football game. Donald never really had friends. In fact, all these folks that are constantly saying, you know, oh, he's my best friend, he's my best friend.
Speaker 3: No he's not, No, he's not. I hate to say it. It was one of the things that made my.
Speaker 1: Extrication of the Trump Cold very difficult for me. You know, people think that it was just like one day, I just made the decision that, you know, I was not going to remain loyal to Donald Trump and so on.
Speaker 3: It was a process and it was really.
Speaker 1: My family, my wife, my daughter, and my son who came and said to me, you know, where's your loyalty?
Speaker 3: What about to us? Right, you know?
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, you know, you're you're right. But it was very difficult for me. Even when I was speaking with the Molar team.
Speaker 3: There was one.
Speaker 1: Session where they were asking me questions and they were like, that's just not true. And I was protecting him at the time, and I was like and I was like, you know, I had fallen back, like into the cult. The extrication from the cult was very, very difficult. In fact, I have a third book that I'm literally just finished writing the manuscript for I'll show it to you.
Speaker 3: This is this is the manuscript.
Speaker 1: I take it here with me because I'm doing the final edit now before it goes, you know, before I put it out. But there are these topics that are in clue rooted in this which it was very vertic. He does not have that, and I know this is going to sound strange coming from me. I feel bad that he doesn't have anyone. His kids can't play that role, all right, not Ivanka, not Don, not Eric, certainly not Tiffany or Baron. He doesn't have Milania as a shoulder right to lean on. He doesn't have sisters or brothers that he could lean on, all right, those that are still alive, or nephew's or even friends. He just has himself, and that's why he's demonstrating his worst self. He has become the worst version of himself imaginable, and I honestly I feel sorry for him, and people get angry at me, you know, including.
Speaker 3: My own family when I say that that you.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry that he doesn't have anybody to help to keep him on somewhat of a straight path because he's, like you remember, when we were kids, there was a book about the crooked Man. There was a crooked man who had a crooked house, right, you know.
Speaker 3: And so on. It's just who he is. He's crooked.
Speaker 1: He's all bent out of fucking shape, and we see it every time he goes to one of these rallies.
Speaker 3: Again, it's all divisive. It's chaos, it's all means spirited. It's attack, it's you know, it's retribution, it's executions, it's beating people up. I mean, Donald's the guy who's never had a fight in his life, so what do you beating people up?
Speaker 2: The negativity is something that people feel. And again this stuff doesn't show up in polls, but you know, as as humans, we share something and that is we have great instinct for goodness and bad. And I sense that people watching him, even people that are in the car or maybe you're on the cusp of leaving because they're seeing him implode, effectively recognize that that negativity is not good for America. And if you contrast that to Kamala Harris's campaign one of hope, one of joy, one of positivity, what America is capable of, I think inclusiveness, inclusivity, yes, yeah, so we are. We seek to be somewhere where we feel good. And I don't get the feeling that Trump supporters anymore are feeling good in his presence. It's too negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's I mean, Trump trash is here, Go back out to that one. Trump trash is USA garbage can of the world.
Speaker 2: Right talking down on America. It's not not a great campaign.
Speaker 3: Move, is it.
Speaker 1: It's not just is it not a good campaign move. It's idiotic. You are running to be president of the United States claiming that the country that you want to be the president is a garbage can. Seriously, that the people are trash and unless you support him, that you show fealty to him, one hundred percent loyalty to him.
Speaker 3: Then you too are trash. That is not That is not.
Speaker 1: The campaign message that I believe anybody wants to or should put out. See if I was there, if I was there, I would never allow that. I would never allow that. I would have cracked Steven Miller right across the side of the head. You don't write like that. And before you give Donald another piece of paper, or before you go ahead and you give him talking points for these rallies. You show them to me, right and after the first slap across the side of the head, he'll never not show it to me again in advance, because somebody has to protect him from himself. And you know what, without those guardrails, and worse, without any guardrails, thanks to the Supreme Court of the United States, all of his worst impulses will become a reality.
Speaker 3: And I want to say again to our brigaders, because this is no joke.
Speaker 1: I don't believe fifty point one percent of this country is stupid enough to believe a single thing that Donald is saying. And I believe that more than fifty point one percent acknowledge what I'm saying. That his worst impulses will become a reality, including things like what he did to me when he made me the first and only political prisoner ever held by my own country because I refused to waive my First Amendment constitutional right, all right, plain and simple. And my goal when I filed that Supreme Court writ of Sir Shirari, when I filed the action against Trump and the USA, the DOJ and Bill Barr and so on, the reason I did that is to make sure Anthony that what they did to me, never ever ever happens to you. In fact, we were speaking about it the other day on our Patreon. So to those of you that want to join, because we're going to be doing another one right after the election, you go to patreon dot com slash Political Beatdown.
Speaker 3: Join us.
Speaker 1: It's private conversations one on one with me and Ben.
Speaker 3: Maybe even we'll let Anthony come in there.
Speaker 1: But it's patreon dot com slash Political Beatdown. So before we go to our just final last minutes, we have one last ad that we want to show to you.
Speaker 3: Play. You know when you discover a new bingeworthy show or a song that you bump on repeat and you just have to share it with your friends so that they too can experience just how awesome it is. Well, that's kind of what it feels like when you discover that Mint Mobile offers premium wireless for fifteen dollars a month when you purchase a three month plan. I mean, it's such an awesome deal that there's no way that you can keep it to yourself. Look, I don't even want to begin to tell you, with my wife, my dude, kids, how much money that I pay each and every month. This is just a great deal. And remember friends don't let friends overpay for wireless, So say bye bye to your overpriced wireless plan and switch to Mintmobile. Midmobile is here to rescue you and your squad with premium wireless plans starting at fifteen bucks a month, and all plans come with high speed data and unlimited talking text that's delivered on the nation's largest five G network. Use your own phone with any Mintmobile plan and bring your phone number along with all your existing contacts. So ditch overpriced wireless with mintmobiles deal and get three months of premium wireless service for fifteen bucks a month. Now to get this new customer offer and your new three month premium wireless plan for just fifteen bucks a month, go right now to mintmobile dot com slash beat. That's Midmobile dot com slash beat. Cut your wireless bill to fifteen bucks a months at mindmobile dot com slash beat forty five dollars upfront payment. Require new customers on first three month plan only, speed slower above forty gigabyte on unlimited plan. Additional taxes, fees, and restrictions apply. So cee mint Mobile for details.
Speaker 1: And thank you mint Mobile excellent, excellent service. Hey, can I show you something?
Speaker 3: So here I am at this hotel right ready to do it, and you want to see what the BBC sent to me. You're gonna find this is a white chocolate white house right that opens up and this chocolate inside of it, right along with two little macaroons on the side. It is really very, very funny.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody, everybody's all engrossed into this election, and they should be. You know why, because our democracy, our democratic republic, depends on it.
Speaker 3: You know. I was in Italy not too long ago, and one of the reasons was I was talking to this live audience there.
Speaker 1: They are very concerned, as is the whole world what happens here?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to just jump in something really really super super quick. I hear from so many of my friends who are Jewish where they're like, well, I can't vote for Kamala Harris, Like why not?
Speaker 3: Well, Donald Trump is better for Israel. I want to remind. I want to remind.
Speaker 1: People just how bad Donald Trump is as it relates to Israel. Donald Trump claims that he's best friends with Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin is in bed with who Iran, right, and so what is Iran's position towards Israel? Do you not understand the transactional nature of Donald Trump. So to those people that are saying, well, I can't vote for Kamala Harris because Donald Trump is better for Israel, let me be very clear.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is for one person and one person only, one thing and one thing only, and that's Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That is again another subject that people kind of struggle to get into because of the complexities of it. And even Donald Trump taking ownership of moving the embassy from you know, Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, that has caused huge problems for it was transactional, right, And then these fake Abraham Accords, you know, where he supposedly brought peace to the Middle East, except he didn't include Palestine or the Palestinians and the negotiations. I mean, this is serious stuff. The whole thing was performative. It didn't change anything.
Speaker 3: Well, when I say that moving the embassy, first of all, it's merely a building, has nothing to do with peace.
Speaker 1: It's basically you're moving a building. It's a symbolic gesture. Fine, no problem. He didn't do it because he thought it would benefit Israel. He did it because Sheldon Aedelson offered him one hundred million dollars along with doctor Miriam Adelson, the wife the wife of Sheldon Adelson, they offered him one hundred million dollars to move the embassy before Sheldon died, which Donald of course did, hence the term transactional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was there for that.
Speaker 2: The thing is, he will, you know, he will create a storyline, a narrative, And I just wish that the not just voters, but the media made more effort to kind of dig into it. Because nothing he says is down the line. You really have to take everything with a pinch of salt as well as the projection of course. So when he says that Kamala is you know law, he's not with it. He's talking about himself, right, And that is clear to anybody who understands and speaks the language of Donald Trump, that you can see through everything that the guy says. And I'm convinced now that having had to deal with him for the last almost a decade, you know in politics, American politics, that people a lot more people now speak the language of Trump. They don't fall for his lines, for his false narrative. They actually are able to translate it on the fly to what it is that he really means. And with that in mind, there is no way those people will vote for him.
Speaker 3: I agree with.
Speaker 1: You, and that's why I believe the selection is going to result in a substantial Democratic victory. You know, a little concerned about the Senate, but I believe Democrats take the House back and I believe we keep the White House's that's my prediction.
Speaker 3: Let me just remind everybody, all our brigadors.
Speaker 1: Please, if you haven't already subscribed to my YouTube channel, please go to YouTube at the Michael Cohen Show. It's fantastic. We break it down into these, you know, twelve minute give or take segments, you know, showing you all the facts, the truth and nothing but the truth. And if you haven't had a chance, subscribe as well to my podcast Maya Kulpa. That's the one with the blue background icon. Right now, I have one with Lev Parnas where you get the raw and unfiltered conversation between two guys that were there on the inside.
Speaker 3: He was, of course, Rudy Giuliani's guy. He's the guy who went.
Speaker 1: With and tried to deal with Ukraine in order to not only the hunter of biden laptop, but also to get them to open up that fake investigation, which of course caused Celenski and Trump to be at odds. So I have left Parnisson now if you haven't seen that, and subscribe to all the Midas Touch network properties, because one thing that you get from this network, and I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and again, you don't get opinion, you get fact. And what we do is, and I'm in.
Speaker 3: A unique situation for this, what we do is we try to give you pest experiences in order to validate exactly what's going on now. Because there's the old expression history repeats itself and that's what we're trying to show you as it relates to Donald Trump. So let me Anthony Davis, let me thank you for joining me. As Ben unfortunately was out today dealing again with some daddy issues, as he's a new daddy to a beautiful little girl. So you know, I'm sure when we find out why he was playing hookey from us, you know, well we'll give him a little ribbing. But I'm thrilled and thankful to have had you here for you know, this episode of Political Beatdown with our Brigaders. Brigaders, thank you so much, and remember all the Midas Touched network properties, please go to them like my Maya Culpa podcast the Blue Icon Background. Subscribe to that as well as again my Political Beatdown. You can get this there on your wherever you listen to podcasts as well. It actually helps with the algorithm.
Speaker 2: And I just finally want to say that I'm very pleased Michael that during our conversation that Rudy Giuliani didn't show up and lie on that bed and try and take his pants off, because I was worried that could have happened at any moment. So I'm thrilled we got to the end with that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sasha, Baron Cullin appreciate it. Brigators, Thank you all, and we'll see you very very soon.