Speaker 1: Second three this evening is titled The Children and the CIA. Tonight we'll learn of the agency's interest in children.
Speaker 2: Part of the gate program where I was pulled out of the room by a guy in a suit. I went in and did like the different tones in the leftier tones in the right ear, different, you know, raising your.
Speaker 1: Hand in these weird things they had kids do.
Speaker 3: Is the strange liquid, that.
Speaker 2: Weird pink drink, That pink drink that you're always shutting down.
Speaker 1: So to really understand what I'm talking about, you have to go back to nineteen fifty eight.
Speaker 3: It's a spot neck. Nineteen fifty eight marked the first time government became involved with public school. With this new policy came identifying gifted and talented children.
Speaker 1: Who's gifted, who's talented, and taking them out and giving them different education. What that different education is cuts back to the Monroe instage.
Speaker 2: You should be hearing my voice in your right ear until I heard those Gateway tapes and I was like, WHOA, this is very, very similar.
Speaker 1: These gate programs are grooming people to take roles in society, entertainers, corporate owners. Politicians discussed the fact that Charlie was indeed a gifted child who went to a literal children's at school for the gifted.
Speaker 2: But they're looking at you long before that. They are looking at you from childhood.
Speaker 3: The Thuds have a record file on every single child from preschool to your career.
Speaker 2: Your Laxation program by Thomas H. Bodinski, PhD. Here they are?
Speaker 3: Could they and would they have just advanced to making psychics like testing for esp abilities.
Speaker 2: Go to scary places with that?
Speaker 3: Did you know anybody else that has these days?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody else in the program. You know, they have a front for a front for a front. So what are they covering up?
Speaker 3: Do you believe that this could have been? But absolutely, you're not crazy. The government really was doing psychic testing on children, and I'm going to prove it.
Speaker 2: They're finally starting out.
Speaker 3: Remember you should be hearing my voice.
Speaker 2: You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice in your right ear.
Speaker 3: Any page, Welcome back to the show. It's really good to see you.
Speaker 2: How things, It's great to be here. Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 3: Writer.
Speaker 2: Things are busy this time of year, a lot going on, but you know, can't complain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I haven't talked to you too much about the movie, but it just released the other day, Psychic Agent, the Gate Program. And what were your initial thoughts on it? Did you really like it? I mean, you're in it, so I loved it.
Speaker 2: No, it is really really well done. And I think, you know, the work you did write around this is so important because this has affected you know, a broad range of people, probably in the maybe even tens of thousands, right as many decades as it has this has been occurring, So it's important information to get out to the people and to expose kind of you know, these programs, these hidden programs that are going on and the hidden research that has been going going on since the late fifties, early sixties and continues on to this day. So good job, you know with getting this out. And I know, didn't you run into a little bit of problem because there were children involved and they still want to keep the lid on that, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought that it was going to be a little bit difficult because in the trailer that I posted as like an old NBC news broadcast from like nineteen seventy seven, that is like it's way longer. It's around fifteen minutes long. It's talking about all of the different mk Ultra subprojects on children. And after I put that out, I was like, maybe that was kind of a mistake because that's just going it's just going full fledged directly into it, you know, the CIA's interest in children. But I thought that that was really important to get across because there were several mk Ultra subprojects that were directly toward children. In all of them specifically tailored toward discovering, unlocking and study of esp and psychic abilities. Mk Ultra Subproject eighty three, mk Ultra Subproject one thirty six literally talks about psychic testing on children. We show it in the movie. Mk Ultra Subproject one O two is a summer camp where the CIA was collecting data on four hundred and sixty two children, right, And like what you were mentioning several kids. I've been through this, I would say upwards in the millions. And that's not even counting the kids that were involved in these types of programs from other countries. You know, we didn't even really get into that because a lot of people in the UK and Canada and Australia have reached out to me and said that they remember something very similar. So this wasn't just a United States thing. This seems like it was spread out all over the world thing. And then when you you know, get into like, you know, when did this you know first start. And the kind of the genius part about this is in the early seventies, when parents found out that the CIA basically had access to all of their children's school records, they tried to pass this bill called FURPA, which is like the Parents' Rights and Privacy Act, which gave parents their school kids school records back. But the CIA then slipped in an amendment to FURPA which allowed the CIA to continue to get into kids school records. And then they started just changing the names of all the different programs. Right from the standard gate program, which is gifted and talented education, it turned into a bunch of different acronyms like TAG, which is a talented, talented and gifted right soon commented on one of my videos, they said that one of the programs in Georgia was called Focus, which is called fostering originality, creativity, understanding, and self awareness. So this thing goes super deep into all kinds of different aspects.
Speaker 2: That's for sure. And it's been a really interesting journey for me and a fairly new one, and so you know, this is kind of a new rabbit hole to continue down, and I've been doing such and you know, you mentioned the sub project one thirty six, that one's important, and I think part of the reason. Obviously, when you're you're dealing with minors, it's an issue. But I think there's a liability issue. And I know you mentioned that this is a worldwide, global, you know, basically program that they're studying these kids. And I do believe there was a lawsuit actually just recently won in Canada, a case out of there, so I'm sure they're afraid of repercussions and how these programs have inadvertently affected folks. And you know, for me, it's answered some of the questions I started out fifteen plus years ago trying to understand what was happening at the Rocky Mountain Ranch formerly known as the Clearview Ranch. And through all these years and through reading through documents and interviews in this it's come to my attention that yes, probably a good portion of it was unexplained phenomenon, but another portion there were some black access projects going on out there as well. And continue so and it's also answered another question for me writer, which is, you know, my sister who's a little bit older than me. So I'm nine, ten and eleven years old and my sister, you know, six years older, so she's in her high school years, and the phenomena seemed to affect us differently. And I always question, and that's true with any people that experience some of the more paranormal things in life. Some people you'll get the hitchhikers or you know, things that kind of follow them or and others won't. I always wondered why that might be. And so when I found out about the Twilight Learners and the training I went through for over a year, you know, keeping me in that theta state and the disassociation and all that from the trauma of my childhood, it's answered some questions regarding that. I'm like, oh, that makes sense. You know that when you're when you're trained to stay in theata or deep meditation, and I was trained to do that at such a young age. I think it you know, fosters being able to lose a dream and you know, those kind of things. So it's it's been really interesting to learn about these different programs You know, what's.
Speaker 3: Really interesting is when I was making the movie, after I went out to with you in Colorado and I was making the movie, I was going through and looking through all the docum because you said that the Twilight Learners program with Thomas ah Smerdinski that you were put into whenever you were really young, which is essentially a biofeedback program, you would get the same type of feeling that you got whenever you would listen to the Monroe Institute Gateway PEPs this out of body sensation right, and a lot of people, a lot of the original remote viewers and even Angela Ford within the documentary said that being outside of your body, having a national travel or having an obian out of body experience is the most advanced form of remote viewing. So within the Monroe Institute documents, the Gateway project documents, have you read through those.
Speaker 2: A little bit of it? You know, recently my focus has been connecting dots on how and when I feel like certain individuals, families, children are targeted, whether they're from military families. Certainly my grandfather and my father were Navy. So that I went down the writer yesterday, it was all day. I had seventy two pages of notes by the end of the day, just going down these rabbit holes. And it's so fascinating to me how a lot of these individuals that you hear about are connected. And Thomas H. Bedinski and Chat and Grock and all those like Thomas H. Bedinski just keeps surprising me because he was connected in ways that was really surprising. And initially when I found out that, you know, at first he was an internal navigational engineer at an Area fifty one and worked on the SR seventy one Blackbird, and that just really I'm like, wait, wait a minute, internal navigational engineer. And then the video clip that you included into the film of little Kevin there, you know, who had epilepsy and was in the same program. I was, Kevin, can you make the rocket launch? Kevin? Can you? And I just put two and two together and I went, wow, if they're back engineering these cracks and they don't know how the navigational systems work, if their mind to mine telepath of communication with these craft, it would make complete sense that Vidinsky would then cross over into you know, the research he did with altered states and the HEMI sync and on all that. So, yeah, I really.
Speaker 3: Think that you're onto something, and I think something is going to come out really soon about this. Some people are going to really start talking about this. That some that the goal of the gate programs might have been some of the goals. I mean, there's obviously different branches for any everything. It's recruitment, it's psychic abilities, it's putting people in the everyday roles in society, high positions of power. It's a lot of things. But I think one of the things that's getting ready to come out is getting kids the ability to control craft with their mind. I think that that is one d percent what's going to start coming out here really soon and is going to be connected to the Gate program. But what I was talking about with the Gateway Project document is that within the document it says that biofeedback, which is the program that you went through with Thomas Hpedinski, is really important in understanding on how to get outside of your body. Oh yeah, So the thing is that you said is basically backed up and verified within that CIA Monroe Institute Gateway Project document in that biofeedback is used in order for people to get outside of their body.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely in it, and Bodinsky was part of the Stargate research as well, that biofeedback piece. And that's really how it all kind of you know, blew up for me really is because when I started listening to and you know, I'm not I've done the Binari beats for years, you know, but the Gateway tape specifically is when I was like, wow, this is so much like bio feedback, which is really just going through having the headphones on. You have the Hemi sync going, but you're really just going from head to toe relaxing your body. In these tapes you know that I've had since childhood. There's one particular side of one cassette tape where you're really constricting your muscles and really it's to help get rid of migraine headache, so the headache suffers out there. It really does work. It does help because you're really learning to feel and control your body muscles and getting into a very deep relaxed state. And as a child, I can remember feeling almost embarrassed because I would get so deeply relaxed at you know, like in the Pink Pink Floyd's song, you know, your hands feel like two balloons, like comfortably, you start getting these weird body sensations and every now and again I'd fall asleep, you know, And but they had the clicks going in the headphones to keep you in that data state. That was the goal. You didn't want to fall asleep and you didn't want to be completely aware you're in that. That's why it's called Twilight Learners because you're in that twilight state. And I think that's so critical and for all people, like right before you fall asleep, right before you wake up in the morning, if you can recall your dreams at that time, really really try to alter your states of mind. You know, I'm going to have a good day to day, it's going to be a positive day. That's the time to do it in that twilight state. And so yeah, absolutely that goes along with you know, out of body experiences. And for me, I think, you know, you talk about the Gate Program Gifted and Talented. I was on the other side of that, and I think that's important for listeners to know. And they weren't just pulling gifted and talented kids out that were scoring really high on tests. They were looking at the other side too. Or that was me. I was like ADHD and dyslexic, and you know, because I had so much trauma and upheaval going on at the time. My half brother, you know, he burnt down a couple of our houses. He was very asced up for furniture, divorce, violence, alcohol, like it was just an unstable environment. And so when you're in an unstable environment like that's really hard to focus on your one two three's in your ABCS. So you know, they were pulling kids like that out as well, divorce groups, trauma groups, learning disabilities, dyslexia, all that stuff. So I think they were looking at the disassociation piece because through that trauma as a young child, I can remember just leaving my body all the time, and I think that's why they were taking a look at those kids as well. You know, so it was kind of both sides going on at the same time.
Speaker 3: Well that makes sense because trauma is a big part of MK ulture. So if you can disappose the at somebody, then you can program them and then they'll essentially forget because they've disassociated, so that you can have them go out and do whatever it is that they're supposed to do and they come back and then they don't remember. That's like the whole thing of what mk ultra is. And they do look for people that have been previously traumatized from unstable childhoods because those are the people that are the easiest to be programmed because they already have that disassociative part of their brain. They've already probably been outside of their body before, you know, and that's what several people from the like Ingo Swan will talk about being outside of his body all the time. As a young kid, Angela Ford talk about being outside of her body. But that's the thing. It could be the most advanced form of remote viewing because you're actually there and you're seeing the environment outside of your body. But the problem is is that it's difficult to control having an out of body experience. It seems like it happens just randomly or through that type of trauma. So I think that that was the whole reason for the Monroe Institute and the reason that Army Intelligence and DA actually sent people like Army soldiers and people that were in this Stargate program which wasn't called the Stargate program at that time and through many different name changes, but they sent them there to study under Robert Monroe to find out if being outside of your body would help them remove you. And that's kind of Robert Monroe's whole claim the fame is that if you do this for long enough, eventually you're going to get outside of your body.
Speaker 2: And it is something you can train yourself. You can learn to control yourself out of body. In fact, when you get deeper down into the Gateway tapes, you know, and you're in Focus twenty two and Focus, you're learning to really control you're out of body experience and to actually go where you want to go for backwards, up, down, you know, visit different places, see different things, remote view way. Before any of this came to light for me, for years, I was part of a Denver psychic development group, which is kind of interesting now that I look back at that, because you know, since I was young, I feel like, you know, even my youngest son. You know, you can kind of see people's ors, feel the energy in a room more so, feel other people's energy, those kind of things. So I was really drawn to go to this monthly meeting. It was every month, and it was in a little bookstore in Littleton Englewood, Colorado, and you just sit around and kind of in a safe environment learn to practice psychic abilities and things like this. And we would do things, you know, where they'd put pictures and envelopes and you would just try to remote view what's in the envelopes. And I had a really pretty high hip rate, and I was like, Wow, this is really cool. So, yeah, all these skills are really interesting to me. But yesterday was really going with it because I'm trying to figure out in my mind where and how, you know, it was brought to my mother's attention to put me into twilight learners. Did it come from my half brother who in nineteen seventy three burnt down our house the week before. He had acted it all up, all in the furniture and stuff inside. So at that point we had to you know, turn him in for insurance because it was our home. It was completely destroyed, and he was sent away to Pueblo State and charged with arson and so he was institutionalized really for the remainder of his life. Later in his last part of his life he went to halfway houses in Denver, but for the most part institutionalized his whole life. And he actually started when he was a young child. He was diagnosed with epilepsy and from the records we have looking like around age four. So he was put into the Chicago State Hospital system. And so what started me down this yesterday writer was I watched a Wi Files episode on the JFK and they mentioned and I'm going to butcher the name but this and raw pooh it's p U H A R I c H Purity or something. Yes, yeah, thank you. He mentioned them, but he mentioned Chicago, and I was like, oh, I wonder if you guys ties to Chicago State Hospital. And I started going down this whole Chicago State Hospital and sure enough, mentions in Bodinski and the sub Project one thirty six and you know, the brain perception research and all this stuff. So all these people are researching in studying this, but I'm looking at Pueblo State Hospital, Chicago State Hospital, and in the sixties and seventies, they were some outrageous things that they were doing to these patients. And my brother has long since been passed away, my half brother, but I feel compelled. I want to know what was going on with these patients in these state hospitals because back in those decades, unlike today, you know, if you were seen as somewhat unstable or mentally, you know, they didn't have autism back in the fifties or whatever. They would just put you in a psychiatric hospital and throw away the key, you know, and would conduct all these horrific experiments, and some of them were psychological research and LSD experiments and things like this. And so I was going through I have some of my half brother's records. His name was Gary, and I was going through and I fed him kind of you know, I scan them all, fed them in. And it was interesting because there's so much I'm like, please just help me sort all this out. But it was interesting because he talked about being able to sense other people's energies, being able to see into the future, being able to see into the past, and then in the same sentence that would say, but denied hallucinations, denied hearing voices that are coming from the TV or those kind of things they were testing back in the day. So from what I'm reading, it sounded like he already had some of these gifts order to get it, because he was also put into these programs in the state hospital. So this is a whole other section I'm looking at and it's well known. Even at the ranch, the Rocky Mountain Ranch, we have this mysterious John Duke who claimed to come from San Francisco, who was part of the Air Defense Command and was also a psychologist, and he would invite homeless and vagrants to the ranch property, which is like what why, And then he talks about taking legal LSD their soldiers coming from Camp Carson, where this Warren guy says he felt something wrong with his mind, something made him walk towards the woods, would release him and he would run back to the ranch house and then this did this to him five times. Sounds like mind control to me. So through my research and document it looks like the ranch they were doing some of that there and that was right at the end of the ranch years is one my mom was approached by a gentleman saying, you need to put Katie in this program. And it turns out, and I think I showed the map to you where my mom worked in the Denver Tech Center as a computer operator for United Airlines. The Biofeedback Institute was within walking distance. It was less than a half a mile from my mother's work. So my big question is like who or what or how you know why. I think it was because of the fire. That would make sense to me. So that's kind of the answers I'm looking for right now. And I have a whole sheet now of records that I'm going to try and get. It's really difficult, like you said the writer, because when it comes to even for my half brother who's deceased and both my parents are deceased, I would still have to go to Chicago petition the courts and have a judge look over even to release his records from the state hospitals, if we can even find them.
Speaker 3: That's the thing with old records, they seem to just destroy. They just completely vanished, They just disappear, right. I would really like to do some kind of research study on some of this and find out where these programs are because I suspect that a lot of the main gate programs in a lot of schools were directly beside Air Force BASS or Air Force Bass are in the vicinity of the school, or some sort of military base is in the vicinity of where the school is. That is the case, but there's some of the MGM programs and how many of these people actually went to school on military bases because whatever some families, you know, whenever they live on the military base, I believe that they don't they have school for children on the military basis.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, they do. And that's that's what surprised me too, because you know, I always knew the Air Force was involved, but I wasn't sure about the Navy, you know, so I and absolutely they were very much involved in this type of research as well, So that was like, oh, okay, interesting. But what really kind of upsets me the most is, you know, they're taking all these children, they're studying them like labrats, right, and I'm sure they're telling the parents, you know, your kids special, they have special gifts. But at the end of the day, even with the Twilight Learners, they're they're playing around with something they don't know ultimately when it's a child, how it affects the brain. And then once they're done and you're out of the program, you're just like, well, you know, they don't take any life ability if things should go awry, you know what I'm saying. So it's really frustrating to me, and it can be pretty damaging without support and counseling and follow through, you know, let's watch Let's watch these kids and see what happens in aren if something should go awry, but they don't, and that's frustrating.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of Naval Intelligence, there's this gentleman named doctor Ames. He was the creator of the Ames Leaf Room. I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but it was funded by and contracted by Office of Naval Research, where he would take these college students into a room that had leafs like all over it. You can look it up on Google. It's just called the Ames leaf Room, A and Ees leaf room. And he would dose these college students with LSD and then put goggles on their head, and then they would essentially go into a psychosis because they're tripping balls on LSD. They have like these three D goggles and they're in this weird, strange, tiny room that's filled full of leaves. Several of them ended up in the er after they had gone into this leaf room and dosed with LSD. And it was sponsored by Naval Intelligence, which then really gets into because that's one of the things that a lot of people within the Gate program or the TAG program or any of the other programs talk about, is they remember having these three D goggles. They were kind of forced to put on, like three D goggles, and I'm like, holy crap, this is one connected in some kind of way, right.
Speaker 2: And then with the LSD experiments, you know that especially when you're younger and adolescent, teenager, you know, let's say under the age of twenty two, your brain's developing. You have flashbacks, you can have them for the rest of your life. You have bad you have you hear people, you know having bad trips, good trips, And I think a lot of that is a state of state of mind. So if you're working with individuals with trauma and abuse and then you're doing these experiments on them, what is that going to stir up? And how like, you know, it's not good and and they you know, I'm sure that's why you know, files are missing and it's hard to get and these programs are covered up because they're they're not going to take accountability for those folks, you know.
Speaker 3: Just and it's still happening today. I mean, a few people reach out to me. I can't identify the gentleman because he wants to remain anonymous because of scrutiny. And if I were to you know they worry lives, but I trust the individual. I know him, and he reached out to me because I was making this movie, and he said that his daughter is in the program and every single day she told him that when she goes to school, black suv pulls up in front of the school and then picks them up and a select a few other kids and they go on these field trips. He doesn't sign for it. This isn't a normal field trip, guys. I see if people trying and comment on that video, and they were like, yeah, it's normal for kids to go on the field trip, a field trip and a black suv with a handful of kids every single day. I don't think that that's normal, but that's what she said. And then she's also told her father that told me whenever she gets back home at night, she's then woken up in the middle of the night by those same kids from the school that she went on the field trip with that apparently live in her like local area, and they come and get her up out of and then they go outside and they have like meetings. Did you like a night school type of thing at night? Every night?
Speaker 2: That's strength It was like.
Speaker 3: Done with this I'm pulling her out immediately out of public school, and she's no longer in public school anymore. But he told me this, and I was like, holy crap. And then had Jay Widener on the other day and he said that Whitley Strieber wrote a book about this called The Secret School, which is essentially I think that was in ninety seven, I think was when the book was released, and he talked about this how people would come get him in the middle of the night and then they would they would come out and take them out all around everywhere on like a nighttime school trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so interesting. I recently, since you were here and you produce this film, since that time, I went online and I did I'd received my school records. I was in the same school district my whole life, from kindergarten till graduation, the Cherry Creek School district out here, and so I did receive a lot of my records back. I don't remember if I sent some of them to you. I might have, but you know, I was happy to see that Katie. It says in my school records that she was in the biofeedback program and the year on that was nineteen eighty, so interesting, it was a little later than I remember it. I feel like I started in the program around seventy eight, but it looks like it was seventy nine eighty, so it had been seventy nine eighty, so to have confirmation of that. But it also appears and you mentioned, you know, SUV coming to pick up a child. Now, I went to Greenwood Elementary School for kindergarten first grade, and then the house burnt down. I can remember being on the playground, going out to the swing set and seeing a fire in the distance and all the fire trucks and ultimately it was my home. My father came and got me, watched the house burned down to the ground. And then after that, you know, my mom and dad divorce, Gary went to Pueblo State and so it was just me, my mom, and my sister at that point, and we moved. So at that point this bus would come pick me up and I'd be the only one on the bus. But in you know, my my memory might have just been they were taken me to the news school where my but I'm not sure about that, but I do specifically remember at Greenwood being picked up and put on a bus by myself, but it could be could have been because of the fire. I don't know. My memory of that is kind of fragmented, I guess a little bit. But then when I went to Walnut Hills after the fire, my ld and all those things didn't follow me from Greenwood, and then I was placing different programs for trauma divorce. I remember being in a small group doing the TA for tots. It was like a book, so we'd all get together and talk about, you know, cold prickles and warm fuzzies and feeling and working with blocks and those kind of things. And it seemed pretty innocent at the time, but then if you follow through the school record, you're like, okay. And then it followed me to middle school. But then after that high school years is like, oh, you know, you're on your own at this point, you know. And that's what's frustrating a little bit. And I think that happens for a lot of families. And what they don't talk about too is how isolating that can be. When you're being pulled out. It makes you feel different, like what's wrong with me? Why am I different? Why am I? Like? I remember feeling very different and isolated and alone a lot of time, Like there's the little shy katie over there, sitting by yourself all the time. Because I was constantly being put into these programs and stuff and I couldn't understand why, and so psychologically that can have a bad effect on a lot of kids.
Speaker 3: So, how was the Twilight Learner program stuff on your school records? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think did I send those to you? It just says because at the time, I in my freshman year of high school, I had a counselor by the name of Tony Ragona, and I was having some difficulties, you know, with attendance, with my learning disabilities, dyslexia, these kind of things. So I wanted Cherry Creek School. High school is a really big school of like fifteen hundred students. It's a large school, and I needed a more structured, small group environment. So they were trying to get me into a better environment high school that's smaller like a and so all these records stated that. So when they're going through it was a meeting with my mother and the counselors and that to get me into a smaller program at the high school. And it said that you know, she is in the biofeedback program. Blah blah blah. So yeah, State's in there. I was happy to see that in there.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting. So it's like it wasn't even like a extra curricular thing that it was almost kind of connected to the school and some sort of well.
Speaker 2: I think the school was just aware because anytime I went it was after school. It was in a different building in the Denver Tech Center. And the funny thing, you know, I've tried so hard to remember any time I ever saw any other patients there or a waiting room or anything. But it wasn't like that. I remember, you know, I know the building. You go into the door, and he had an office here and then like two rooms here, and it was only just Bodinski and I'd go into the one room with the brown chair and get all hooked up and do the you know, raising and lowering, you know, the temperature of the hands and hearing the tones. But I don't ever recall other patients are at the time, So it just could have been scheduling thing. I don't know. It wasn't like a typical doctor's office. Just three rooms basically in an office.
Speaker 3: That's really really interesting. Yeah, So what what do you remember about Thomas A. Shabaninski. Do you remember what he was, like, what he said to you. Was there any kind of like, you know, him talking to you before you got into the bio feedback or any kind of debriefing after, or did he ever mention to you how you were doing or how you did or yeah, like all around, because in those videos, you know, he's talking about how you know, we use They're like, we use a pro plethora of techniques and some of the older techniques and some of the newer techniques. And I think he's referring to and mixing it in kind of with Monroe because he's one connected, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And manager foundation and that. Yeah, I do remember you going into his office and explaining what they're doing and why they're doing it, and how the blood vessel vessels can constrict and you know, to relax the daw we worked on that, keeping your forehead really soft and you're you know, raising and lowered the temperatures because when you're stressed and you have a lot of tension and anxiety, and this is what caused the constriction of the blood vessels, it causes these headaches and stuff that if you can learn to just stay relaxed and keep your hands warm. So he would talk to me about different techniques. I remember one in particular. You know, just imagine that you don't have any socks and shoes on, and you're walking across something that is really hot. And I would always because I had my little bikes at the time, and I'd always picture myself walking across the street on the hot you know roads, the pavements, and it would warm up your feet, or sticking your hands in hot water or touching something really warm, those kind of things. So you know, he would but I remember him just being very just a very calming presence, very kind. It wasn't anything like I dreaded or I fear. I I you know, it was working. It was helping me control the headaches, and so it was not a negative thing the Twilight Learners at the time, and I really, you know, it was just to control the migrant headaches. But now that we pieced together who he was, and then you piece in the Rocky Mountain ranch and the people that approached my mother, and then the programs that were going on at school, I think they're all interconnected. And then half so I'm trying to just connect all these dots, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that they're they're all they're all interconnected. Yeah, in this movie was like trying to put together a giant ass puzzle piece. Right. I can imagine like almost have one of those giant police boards with the string, uh, you know, connecting everything and where everything is supposed to go. So I, uh, you understand.
Speaker 2: That the MK ultra octopus, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: That's what it definitely seems like. Mm so what did so when did you get out of the Twilight Learners program and what happened after that? How old were you whenever you stopped going and how did you stop going?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I thought a lot about this because you know, I've done podcasts before, and I've spoke at conferences and things, but it's typically about the Rocky Mountain Ranch or lately I've been doing the Denver Roswell Body Connection. This whole side of the things is more personal, especially when we're talking about my half brother and the trauma, and I really had to think a lot about how much do I want to share and why? But really what came through to me is I think it's important for me to just be open and share. Honestly, you could judge me all you want. I don't know. It's just all part of the deal as part of the program. I don't know. But for me, you know, freshman year was nineteen eighty. I graduated high school in nineteen eighty four. I was a mother in nineteen eighty five. I had my son right out of high school, my oldest son, Dustin, So I was a young mother right out of high school. I had him so I was nineteen years old. So for me, it was a very quick like all the childhood trauma, then the ranch stuff, then the biofeedback program. Then I was put I went to a special high school for a while that was just a smaller school, which I really liked and did well. And I graduated high school. I had my son and got married and did the family thing. So it was just boom boom boom. But those high school years were a little crazy for me. I was kind of went through a lot of ups and downs. This depression. Had a lot of trouble in high school. I really did. I managed to get through and graduate, had a family. Then I went to college and earned my degree later, you know, with help with adderall in that because of my ADHD. I'll never forget writer when I had my first and I'm not on adderall anymore. But I had to take it to get through college. Without it, I couldn't have done it. But I remember that first time I was really able to focus, like super focus and read my first book from front to back. It was such a like, oh my gosh, this is what it's like to be able to hold and not just be like this all the time. You know. Of course, back when I was a kid, it really wasn't known ADHD or add. It was more your kid's hyperactive and they should stop eating artificial colors and artificial sweet nerves. That's what it was back when I was a kid. So I always resented that. When I grew up, I was like, oh man, I can't wait to buy tricks and like the cereal with all the sugars because my mom never let me have it. But so, yeah, it was. I went through some pretty dark, dark years of depression and trouble. And I don't know if that was tied to the programs or not. You know, I'm not sure the.
Speaker 3: High school that you went to was a for pregnancy?
Speaker 2: Was the Team pregnant you No, it was called the IT Team Cottage. So the Cherry Creek High School had the IT Team program and it was just you know, I want to say, there was less than one hundred, one hundred and fifty kids in the whole school ninth through twelfth, so it's just you know, more one on one individual attention from your teachers. And even my school records say that Tony were going to the counselors, like you know, Katie just needs to feel more connected to her teachers and have a smaller environment so she can focus better those kind of things, and so that's what that was.
Speaker 3: I was just curious because we know that there are these uh, these teen mother schools that you can that some team like that you're required to give up your child for adoption or are you familiar with any of these Like they're like really insane, Like they will they'll put you in this program when you're a teen pregnant mother and then you go through the program and then at the end they like they take care of you and you go to school there and everything, and then whatever you deliver the baby, they take the baby.
Speaker 2: I've heard that before.
Speaker 3: Yes, really really weird it's weird stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I was fortunate and you know, and the fact that my mother, you know, was, you know, let's have the baby and and so I was able to do that and continue on and went on to have four more children and raised my family and that. So but yeah, those high school years, you know, they were very tumultuous. But that could be part of the trauma and the PTSD. I'm not blaming the program, just typical high school stuff that most of us all go through.
Speaker 3: You know, do you remember when the gay program stuff stopped.
Speaker 2: Well, it went all through high school because I was an I team in that my you know, all the special help and counseling and try as matter of fact, now that you mentioned it, now that you mention it, and I don't remember the counselor's name, but I know the school did have me seek outside counseling as well, so I was doing both and that went up until I graduated high school. So yeah, through the end of my school years.
Speaker 3: So I think it's kind of important to wrap back around to some of the things that were happening on the ranch. And I know you talk about the ranch a lot, but I think that it's important for people to understand some of the things, and you don't have to talk about it. All we've done, people really want to get into it. We've done several other shows on with Katie on the Rocky Mountin Ranch and all of her experiences. But it's just really strange the things that you went through at Rocky Mountain Ranch, with the paranormal stuff and the you know, the supposed alien activity and the possibility of some sort of drugs being introduced there, the strange people being close to an air Force base. The guy that's living there is a former airport, you know what I mean. So it's like all this really stuff, Like you're not just coming up out of this, you know, from nowhere. This is connected back to things that you previously experienced, and it's definitely connected to everything that you experienced after and being put into the bio feedback program and in the Gate program and everything. So I just briefly want to touch on some of that so people don't think that, you know, some of the stuff that was just like you know, an eighty HD program. Something that's more and it's way more connected than what people I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely think it's tied definitely to the ranch, and definitely the state hospitals, and possibly my grandfather and father too. It's interesting that my grandfather, whose Navy mason in Lake Geneva, had a UFO sighting over Lake Como in the early sixties, investigated by Jay Allen Heinek brother you know, burnt down the house in Lake Geneva. So he was already seeking psychiatric help in Chicago State Hospital. And if you look a lot of these names over that are involved in this, you know, psychic research and stuff. Chicago State Hospital is you know, there's a lot of connections there as well, so it could have started way back then. But you know, so for me and my sister, the ranch stuff was a big secret. We weren't supposed to talk about what was happening out at the ranch, and that comes from this disembodied electrical sounding boys. All the power went out in the house. It was a really scary, terrifying night. But what people need to know is my mother and I feel free to talk about this now because all the adults are since passed away, But my mom was dating Jack that she met in the dev Tech center at work. He never divorced his wife, Betty Betty had a boyfriend, John Duke, so it was John Duke and Betty living at the ranch with her oldest son, and then Jack was dating my mother and his two youngest son lived with us so they could go to the Cherry Creek School district because it's a much bigger school than the little school in Kiowa. But Jack and Betty never divorced. They were married till the end of their lives. That's why I think. I don't know if Jack was aware of the program, or if John Duke or who was being played by who? But certainly the documents that I've been covered at the ranch and there were like the strange home sounds, sasquatch creatures, UFOs, two types supposedly. I've never saw creatures or UFOs. But a lot of lights off and off the property. It's basically your Skinwalker ranch. You know, a lot of blackout helicopters, the animal mutilations. This is where Linda Moilton how got her start. So animal mutilations, and my sister and I remember, you know, oh the police are being called, but everything was very hush hush. We never knew it was investigated by anybody. We thought it was this family secret. So I bought this book right here what I don't know, a lot of years ago, and I read the back of it. I'm like, wow, that sounds like my childhood, the ranch of my childhood. And in this is other hot Spots, and they talked about the ranch in Colorado, and I can remember meeting George nat for the first time because they didn't know the actual location or the people. And I'm like, hey, I got some info for you, and it's you know, it's been just And then this one where it really talks about the hitchhiker stuff. This one really was an eye opener for me because I always compartmentalized what happened on the ranch was at the ranch, but what was happening to me personally at home. I thought not connected. But apparently, you know, the shadow feet, the shadow beans in my room, always sleeping with Big Sister, I mean, these things were scary at the foot of my bed, side of my bed, inside my doorway, terrifying, the paranormal things at the house. I just thought the house was haunted from relatives or whatever. I didn't really connect all the paranormal stuff to the ranch, but through my whole life and even to this day, paranormal stuff no matter where I'm at. So that's a classic kitchhiker kind of thing. And I wonder if the Twilight Learners opened me up to that as well. The disassociation. Does that open the doorway for those things to just continue continuously affect you like that? So, yeah, it's all connected, all of it.
Speaker 3: I just think that was important to, uh, you know, talk about because yeah, when it's there's not really that the type of context, it might seem like that, you know, you were just in some kind of right, But whenever you put that into context with everything else that happened, it's like it's all it all makes sense, you.
Speaker 2: Know, deep about trauma.
Speaker 3: It was about something much more because you experienced a lot of insane things when you were younger on the ramp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And what's interesting in the documents at doctor Leo and doctor Leo Sprinkle. Interestingly enough, he was a psychologist at a Laramie. He wrote this book, Soul Sample, so he was very much into looking at the psychology of people that have these experiences, right, you know, for forty plus years. And what's interesting in doctor Leo Sprinkle's records there is a psychic known by the name of Clarissa Bernhardt. And in the documents there's letters from Clarissa and she went to the Rocky Mountain ranch with Leo PhD, John Der PhD. In Peter van Arsdale, PhD. They're all studying the ranch unbeknownst to me and my sister, my mother. But Clarissa burnhow Heart in the document states that the activity on the ranch seemed to increase when the young girl was there, or when the young girl visited. The young girl was me and I'm like what. So when I interviewed Clarissa, you know, all decades later, she remembered that and she was psychically picking up this young girl on the ranch. So I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: That is super interesting.
Speaker 2: Clorissahart, Clarissa Burnhower. Oh and just this last weekend we went and did a CE six's the thing at the ranch at the landing site. So the landing site, if anybody's watched beyond Skinwalker, this is where my sister and I were flipping the frisbee. We looked down, there's dry dirt under our feet, but there's wet, heavy snow on the outside. And in the reports it says that circle was seventy five feet in diameter, there were drops of blood in the snow outside the snowless circle, and that there were two snowless circles seventy five feet in diameter on the ranch. So we just went and did a CE six circle where we're doing the aeio, you know, and chanting in that and just kind of love and light and like we're trying to do positive CE six protocol. And what was really interesting about it, as we're doing this, the rempots going up, but we were getting these crazy wind The wind was just picking up right where we were having this event. All three times we did the chance and then it would just go calm, no rain, forecast, no nothing. It was really strange. So I'm looking forward to the actual results of that experience at the ranch this last weekend. And we did have some anomalous lights. We'll see if they captured those as well. But I really feel anytime I go back to the Rocky Mountain Ranch, it's like it's like a download or this. I feel connected. I know that may sound strange to a lot of people, but there's something going on.
Speaker 3: There is the landing pad still there still no grass, that will grow.
Speaker 2: There, No, it grows. What's strange though, is the owners that live on the ranch now they have three dogs, and their one dog will not go to that area. Never has the dog will Oscar is the name of their dog, and he'll go anywhere else on the ranch except for where that landing site and also the land this is where they launched the rocket from the cistern and it kind of went up and then fell, and it fell right by the landing site. It's also where the folks from Oak Island came and they did the ground penetraining radar and right there at the landing site they got readings until a certain depth and then it just went completely black. So we don't know what's under that area. That's where I had my physical pains and stuff. So it was a little hesitant to go back this last weekend, like, oh my gosh, I don't want to experience that again. But for some reason, it felt very calm, and you know, it was kind of really I don't know if it was because there was a group of twelve of us there and we went in with the intention. I think intention plays an important part. So I was feeling supported and it was all love and light and positive and so, you know, I felt fairly decent until we walked over to the cistern, and then you get back into that area and the energy shifts.
Speaker 3: So, but are you friends with the new owners?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am. He unfortunately after season one of Beyond lost his wife, Chris. I was so honored to be able to meet her. She was a wonderful woman. His daughter is fantastic, and they're just great people. And that's another thing. I'm like, Greg, you know, you've lived here for all these years. They were the owners after my mom's boyfriend's family sold it. But he's he's such a tinker, like he's working on things all the time, working on the cars. He's not really focused on what's going on like intuitively, psychically, spiritually around him. But he's had some really interesting experiences. I think, since you know, it was one of those things that I'm like, I had all the reports and all these documents on what happened at the ranch previously, and I didn't know if they were experiencing that or what they knew about their property, and I wanted to meet them in person and not just tell them over the phone, Hey, this is the history of where you live. But then COVID hit and so you know, we were all on lockdown and then I was contacted by Beyond and then the rest is history. But they're fantastic people that live there.
Speaker 3: Now, that's really good. That's really good that you can be friends and be in contact with them. Yeah, on the property. So that's really nice of them, Katie. Anything else that you wanted to bring it up about the movie, anything else that we didn't cover that you would like to cover, Any research that you've recently discovered that we did not get to cover.
Speaker 2: I would just like to thank you again, writer, because it's an important topic for you know, thousands of people that have been affected by these programs, and I think it's about time to have these conversations with these kids that can sometimes sometimes feel isolated or different or you know, whether it's gifted or talented or the other side where you're struggling a little bit. Everybody has their own unique talents and gifts, and it's important to just be open and talk about what's real. You know, we live in such a world that everything is even I mean, I don't want to bring this topic up, but Charlie Kirk and the Syops, the Syops world we're living in. I want truth. I want truth and transparency in this thing. So I really commend you for for going, you know, bringing this forward. It's important and I got to be courageous and do the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Charlie Kirk was also in the in the program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: He was in this place called QUEST. I mean it was renamed, well, it used to be called Creative Children's Academy and now it's renamed Quest Academy and it was renamed in nineteen nuety nine and still still in operation. And this is an entire school. This isn't just a class Yeah, this is a Gifted and Talented date school where all the kids inside of the school are gifted and talented, identified as gifted and talented kids. Well, that's even different than just being pulled out of the classroom every day. This is an entire school dedicated to gifted and talented people. And you can just look up a QUEST school on Google and go read their website.
Speaker 2: Right, it's so hard. I mean, the world we're living in now is really difficult. To be in a household where both parents don't need to work. It's so hard to be super involved in your children's education, but especially if they're in these special schools or public education, you really need to take her look at you know, what it is your children are being taught, and especially if they're being pulled out for any type of programs, what exactly is going on?
Speaker 3: You know? So it's hard to keep track of all that. People are so busy and get it. I mean they got a lot on their plate, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my mom. She was a single mom, you know, raising us girls and worked and she didn't have time to know. I'm sure they said, hey, we're going to be doing this. She's got great signed off on it, and that was it. I'm not blaming my mom, but you know.
Speaker 3: Please check out the documentary if you haven't already, Psychic Agent the Gay Program. The link is in the description. You can also buy DVDs. I have DVD copies of the movie right here. You can email me if you'd like one, or just send thirty dollars to my paymental account and put your address and UH delivery address in the notes of the PayPal payment and I'll get a shipped out to you. I got a couple of orders going out here really soon, Katie, where can people find you online?
Speaker 2: Hey can find me at Rocky Mountain ranchresearch dot org or Katie Page and that's p a i g. E. Dot net can find me both of those places.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Katie. The links to her information will be in the description of this video. Thanks for watching and listening everyone. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button out the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the bell like on as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye,