Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Tuesday, the second of December, You're our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, we're going to take a look at what is happening with money, with Krypto, the many different options that are out there with AI that is coming at us. Is it going to cause a collapse of civilization? If so, how and when? And what have we seen in terms of civilizational collapse in the past. Interesting article from The Atlantic skipping the fourth turning by Strauss and how that point of view, but still coming to the same conclusion seeing a cycle of civilizational rise and fall over five thousand years and what drives that, Well, it's the kind of concentration of health and power represented by big tech and big government. And we are right at the cusp of this. Will they be able to succeed Even if they do, it will not be sustainable for them except for a couple of generations. What are some of the alternatives. And we're going to take a look at the amazing lies that are coming from the White House about what is either a an amazing war crime or mass murder. We'll be right back. Well, as I said at the beginning, I want to start with an overview of where we are. And I think it is always good for us to get the big picture. Occasionally it's interesting. We've got to have it's not just interesting, but we've got to have the details. You if we're on the right track here, but we need to pull back and take a look at the overall view. And that's what I want to do for just a moment here before we get into some of the details. Lessons from five thousand years of civilizational collapse. And this is coming from the Atlantic, which is a big government, leftist establishment, globalist NATO type of perspectiveness. They said. In the Middle Ages, prophesies of a coming global collapse proliferated across Europe. Historian Norman Cohen has written that parts of Western Europe witnessed the emergence of what was called miss movements of the poor, and almost every instance, he argued, a collective sense of impotence and anxiety and envy suddenly discharged itself in a frantic urge to smite the ungodly, to seize wealth and power, and to hold it for all eternity, as they pointed out, Well, as I said, I looked into asymmetric warfare because the Obama administration was ramping up and practicing for the type of stuff that Donald Trump is doing right now. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I talked about the left right March of tyranny and the fact that it's not the Republicans, the Democrats. It's not the lefty or the righty or however they identify themselves that really wields the power. It's the Pentagon. It's the CIA. And at the time, the Pentagon was talking about how we're going to have everybody in the cities and there's going to be open conflict in world. We'll have to put the troops in the cities. And I've played the video for you more recently. That's about a ten year old video. And when Biggs and I went to the Asymmetric Warfare Center and and uh, what was in uh fort Let's see what was that fort hood? It was apl Yeah. Uh and uh they renamed it because can't have something named after Confederate general. Just wait and see what we name these these things redicular anyway, Uh, the uh when we got in there, and that was a very interesting one of the most I said. I was more concerned about that than it was the Bundy Ranch standoff, because the military is far more dangerous than bl Blam was threatening to shoot you, but you know, the military, as we see, will kill you without any threats. So uh the uh. And we were arrested for quite a while there. But anyway, the when I was doing research on it, that was exactly what all these generals were saying. You know, when they go into places like Iraq and Afghanistan and blow the place up and then put boots on the ground to occupy and to basically rebuild it and their image using their puppets, they got into what they called asymmetric warfare. Okay, we got the big guns, and we've got the big planes and the big bombs, but then when we get boots on the ground, we have to deal with this insurgency that is there and the guerrilla warfare. And they said, what motivates people is not religious. The religious stuff comes later. What motivates them is this sense of despair, and that's the way the thing begins. Listen, the collective sense of impotence, anxiety, and envy, because you go into a country line that you destroy everything, then you occupy it with the big military force. What happens people, especially the ones who have been successful, and usually they said the leaders were well educated, maybe they had some kind of a technical feel that they were in and they were the ones who started organizing things because they were the ones who felt, I think, the loss of a future. And so when people feel like they have no future, as Joel Slyn says, when people lose everything, they lose it. That's a great way to summarize, whether they're talking about with asymmetric warfare. And then of course they will turn to religious motivation and as they fall back on stude because you have to have some principles, even if you get the wrong ones. Today, the conditions for apocalypticism, it's interesting word. Gaping inequality, pandemics, rapid technological development are amply present. Well. The reality is is that none of these things are just circumstantial. They are all deliberate, planned and in our face by the people who are doing it. We all see that. The hopefully not a lot of people see it, but I think this audience sees that the pandemic was planned and a scam or otherwise you'll probably still would not be listening to me. He would turn me off because you'd be upset about that. But the end of the world vibes in many of the domains of politics and culture and apocalyptic impulse to destroy the federal bureaucracy and to re establish patriarchal or how about matriarchal. Right, that's what the people at Atlantic want to do. They want to establish a matriarchy. They always say patriarchal. Christian supremacy right has been blamed for fueling the rise of the Maga movement. Peter Til has recently spoken of the coming Antichrist to sold out audiences in San Francisco. I got to say, only to some publication that is so far left wing as the Atlantic, would they take Peter Tele as somebody seriously speaking about Christianity. What is notable now is that apocalyptic angst has become constant, said a British writer. He all flow and no ebb. Donald Trump is seen as a religious hero who will smite the political establishment. That is absolutely true. But again they don't talk about the fourth turning. They have a and yet they validate it at the same time they talk about research being done by a guy in a new book. His name is Luke Kemp. He's affiliated with the University Cambridge Center for the Study of Existential Risk. He says, this moment we have to understand, he says, shows that it's something like it has already happened many, many times over. So if we go back five thousand years of human civilization, he identifies the commonalities among recurring societal collapses, but he also argues that these events are not only potential learning experiences, but also inflection points in the history of humanity, many of which have been in certain ways productive. I think that's interesting because that is why I Straussen Howe struck home so with me, is because I'd looked at that and I thought, you know, it's interesting seventy you know, seventy eighty year cycles between the creation of the US government and when it was destroyed by Lincoln and the Civil War. The US government is not anything at all like the Republic that the founders put in, nothing at all like it. And just as when you look at the Soviet Union, you know, created in nineteen seventeen, fell in nineteen eighty nine. I think so seventy two years there still there's a lot of overlap, a lot of similarity, a lot of nostalgia between the two. You see when you talk to people like what was his name, the Russian guy I interviewed, I can't.
Speaker 4: Remember his name anyway, Alexander Dugan, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've got to rely on you more and more for names as I'm getting older. Anyway, when you look at Alexander Dugan, he did not reject lenen and communisting, so that's part of our history. He embraced it well in the same way. You know, you have Americans who will embrace the ideas and some of the cultural aspects of the American Revolution, but they've completely rejected it and their worldview and their government view. And so when I saw that, I thought, well, that's kind of interesting because I've seen that kind of a cycle. This guy has gone back and he sees the same type of thing matured. You have a society that grows and goes through four generations, and people see how corrupt and non effective it has become, they change it. Usually there's massive economic there's always massive economic change, usually war, and then out of the ruins they build another civilization, and then they keep repeating that about every four generations. That's what this guy sees as well. He says, crises can be good for you. The destruction of capital of temples, palaces, manners, monuments, bathhouses, wealthy properties all disproportionately hurt the rich, though calamities such as disease, famine, war tend to bring greater harm to the poor. Those who managed to survive the wipeout event, he says, are left with more bargaining power with bosses and landlords, though because there are fewer people with whom to compete. The technology has changed some of that calculus as well. But he gives some evidences of this in historical times, and again we have seen ample evidence of this repeating. Here's the bottom line, he said, Our global goliath will die explosively unless we kill it first. Is it going to take us all? We look at this global system that they have created, we can see how it is fraying around the edges. And of course Trump has accelerated this by coming in and with terrorists and economic issues that I think will ultimately lead to a larger war. He argues that a new silicon goliath is emerging, composed of mass surveillance technology, data centers, artificial intelligence, and data itself a crucial new lootable resource. He said. He worries that unless citizens rise up as an army of David's, it's going to get really bad. Well, here's a lesson that we need to understand about this. You know, yeah, David killed Goliath, but it was ultimately God who killed Goliath. And we have to understand that God doesn't need horses and chariots to accomplish this stuff. He can do it with a small group of people. And of course that sociologist says who said that the only thing that's ever changed society is a small, committed group of people, I would say that that is a reflection of God and that he is moving in those people. Battle belongs to the Lord.
Speaker 5: Yes, really shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the story of David and Goliath. He says, we army of David's slinging stone. It's a very effective weapon.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right, and so and we'll talk a little bit more about what that looks like here. He offered some ideas such as rejecting for profit AI models in terms of decentralized and collaborative ones. Another route would be to refuse to work for entities that Kemp calls agents of doom. And so then, because this is the Atlantic, he says, well, that would be like AI Labs, or a fossil fuel company or an arms manufacturer or whatever. And I would say, just the government about that, that is the agent of Let's just go right to the top and the of all this stuff. Refused to work for the CIA, refused to work for DARPA, and I would say increasingly, refused to work for the government at any level in any capacity that's there. Well, how do we actually work with this? The Lovers of Power NPR then has an idea and again I think it's kind of idiotic and quixotic at the same time, an independent effort so that AI is the secret to topple two party power in Congress. I saw that headline. I thought, are they now proposing in the US that we have just like what was the name of that country I talked about this last week again I got to code to you for names where they said we've had so much corruption that we have now made AI our minister because we can't trust people. And I think that was it was Albania, Albania. Yeah, I want to say Serbia, but I knew it wasn't Serbia. Albania, is it? So we can't trust people anymore. So we're going to get AI not understanding at all that AI is actually Indians or actually been indoctrinated, right, AI actually indoctrinated with their biases and their prejudices and so forth, and controllable by somebody who is behind the curtain and you can't see them. And so what they're suggesting is that they use AI in the way that I think AI really has been designed for and the way that it is the most dangerous, and that is for surveillance and control, for monitoring, and for manipulation. They said. One organization is suggesting that AI can go beyond making daily life more convenient. I haven't seen that yet, have you. It says the key to reshaping American politics, They said, what we're trying to do would be impossible without AI. The goal is to elect a handful of independent candidates to the House of Representatives in twenty twenty six, using AI to identify districts where independents could succeed and uncover Diamond and the rough candidates Now this is essentially what Elon Musk was talking about when we said we need to have a third party. These people are making a plea to Elon Musk for money, because what they point out is that with Congress so evenly divided, that if you've got a handful of a couple of dozen people, you could have the balance of power, and you could magnify that by being the swing vote. And that's precisely what Elon Musk was saying. So we need to have a third party. We only need to get a few candidates elected to Congress in order to wield that kind of power. And so they said, this is a bold proposition. The system has not seen a new independent candidate win a House seat in thirty five years. You might want to ask why that is the case. You see the Republicans and Democrats and whoever it is, it's got control of the redistricting. You know, this is why the fight is going on now between Texas and California and so forth. They understand that it isn't the voters picking the candidates, it's the candidates picking the voters and counting the votes, right, and so that's where the redistricting comes in. And that's where the computer really comes into play. They can go in a very precisely pick who it is that they want. This whole article is very naive in that regard, especially considering the very public fight that's going on right now between Democrat controlled and Republican controlled states. To say we're going to read district these areas so that we can get more candidates of our party elected. It's so easy for them to do that with the computers that they have now. And so what these people are doing is they're saying, well, you know, we can go and we can monitor the public. And that's really what AI is set up to do. It's set up to monitor and to manipulate. Said, when we do a poll, we take a snapshot of what somebody is thinking. But then as they're driving home listening to the radio, maybe something changes their mind. They get home and they've completely switched their view on that particular issue. We can capture that in real time. Well, how are they going to do that? Largely through social media? That's what social media was designed for. That's why it was a tool created by DARPA. It was DARPA's idea. JC R. Licklider in the early nineteen sixties, came up with the idea, they couldn't they couldn't practically implement it until technology caught up in the late nineties. And that's why the CIA openly jumped in with a venture capital firm, Incutel, which they've always manipulated corporations and supported them the ones that would do what they wanted. But they needed to do it big and they needed to do it fast, so they went public with it. Basically didn't make it secret anymore. And it's not just ink you tell. If you go back and you look at the board of directors and the venture capital companies that support them. On the boards of these venture capital companies, you would see all these people from the intelligence agencies NSSAY, the CIA and so forth. They were picking the contestants knowing that there was going to be a competition and a shakeout and they would have the strongest one. But whoever won, they first knew that these people were going to be compliant with them, as we have seen and so yeah, data shows that there's a huge rise in moderate and independent voters who don't like either party. The problem is that they're captured by the Hegelian dialectic and that kind of thinking. It's either this one or that one, Republican or Democrat. And you always see this pattern, because I've been involved in third party politics. You always see that people are disgusted with Republicans and Democrats and they've been betrayed over and over again. And so somebody comes out. If they're articulate and they have some good ideas, they rise in the polls. Maybe they get up, maybe they're polling at ten fifteen percent or something like that. As you get closer and closer to the election, the Sigellian dialectics, you can't let this other team win. So you've got to abandon your hope of having any real change and vote for the usual suspect over here. That is the party that you've always voted for, and it always melts away. We've seen this over and over again. They think it's going to be different. The independent center is the one that's doing it. They so their strategists are not political newbies. Brandon who served as president of Freedom Works, a conservative grassroots group that helped to turn tea party activists into a political force before closing its doors last year. And I've had some interaction with Freedom Works. I want a contest with him. It's a two thousand and nine I think, and there's a cash PI is plus a trip to Chicago that Karen and I went up there so we you know, won for the video and got a chance to ride segways around Chicago where nobody knew me. I didn't, I didn't care about. I liked, but it was a lot of fun. But that was when Dick Army was there and there was a power struggle within Freedom Works. He got pushed out. Never really recovered from that. And yet these guys have been in politics for a long time and we look at the Tea Party activism. I think that is really what the true issue here is, and that's what's missing in all of this stuff. They said, we can go out and we do a poll and we only know what somebody thinks at that moment in time, but we can constantly monitor them using AI. And then we can go in and we can use economic data. I've read it LinkedIn all these other things, and we've got a proprietary tool to pull that stuff together and we can see, you know, where the best districts are for our candidates to run well. The problem is is that the other side is doing that as well. The Republicans or the Democrats have already done that to create the districts. They've already created districts that are going to be won by their party, and so they're playing catch up here and they don't really have anything that is really new, I don't think, and so they're trying to understand coursues and concerns of voters and to hunt for districts that are ripe for an independent candidate to swoop in. So they said, you know, we might go into one that has been flipping back and forth, fifty percent Republican, fifty percent Democrat going there. The thing is that if you're going to go in and you're going to pick your politicians and pick your policies based on polling, then what you're going to be doing is you're going to be pandering. You're not going to be setting up principles. We need somebody who's going to lead. You know that if you just get the politicians are doing this already, and the way I see AI bringing this stuff together is just going to add more froth and volatility to the whole process. People are going to be you know, if you don't have a rudder, you're blown about by every win, by every issue, you are blown about by the constantly changing issues. And that's not leadership. That's simply politics. It's not statesmanship. You've got a fickle public and you've got fickless politicians. And that's what's the downfall of our society here, these pandering politicians. What this country needs that we don't have. So we need a foundation, we need a worldview, we need a fullt we need God basically as the basis of that. That's what was different about the American Revolution. That's why they did not accrue all power to themselves. And so they said, well, so we're looking at things like voter participation rates, which districts have really low turnout because these people are not excited to go to the ballot box. He's also looking at districts with younger voters who might embrace the independent message. How about looking at your message. How about focusing on trying to push a philosophy, a foundation that is going to support our society, a rudder that is going to guide us. None of that is here. This is just simply more noise and more static. The point to one incident where a candidate was poised to run in their home district, AI showed the district next door is a better bet, thirty minutes away, the perfect fit. And that's what that is going to do, because we found that they matched up perfectly without other district. Well, if you're running for Congress, which is what they've been talking about, it doesn't matter where you live. I mean, I lived in Raleigh and I ran for Congress in Charlotte. It was a pain in the neck to get over there to speak, but and to put up signs. I put up all the signs myself. I bought several hundred signs and then I put them all up and I took them all down after the election.
Speaker 4: Was I vaguely remember riding around in the car with you guys.
Speaker 2: You were in the car set facing backwards and you watched me putting all this stuff in the van. But yeah, that was a real pain in the neck. But it doesn't matter what district you live in. You just have to live in the state. That's kind of a secret. People don't understand one criticism. They acknowledge that here often is the idea of spoilers. Non winning candidates whose presence on the ballot effects which candidate will win. He said, it's a partisan archaic line. What's wrong with spoiling something that people don't like. That's the way I always figured out looked at it. You know, people said, well, do you sound a lot like the Republicans in terms of economics and other things like that. It's like, yeah, but they don't care about liberty or the Constitution, And I don't care if they lose their distinction without a difference really to the Democrats. And you have to look at it that way. And I was there. The reason I ran was not because I wanted to go to Congress. I gotta say, there was nothing that I would want less than to live and work in Washington, especially in the kind of system that is run by the speaker and the kind of parliamentary rules that lock you down where you can't do anything. But I ran because we didn't have social media, we didn't have any better way to get the message out. So we ran to try to get people to focus on the Constitution, to focus on liberty. And when I ran, when I would speak, I said, you know, Gingrich just flipped everything over because he had his ten point proposition is what do you call it? His plan for America? Anyway, he had ten items. I said, well, here's my ten items. It's the Bill of Rights, and here's how was the contract with America. Yeah, that's it. And so I said, here's my contract with America. It's called the Bill of Rights, and here's how every one of those are being violated right now anyway.
Speaker 5: And of course, anytime we talk about third parties, I feel the need to mention that there can't be a consistent third party. Well, and there's first past the post voting. It always devolves into a two party system when you have first past the post, which is why I think the typical one that you see, the runoff election ones is an improvement, but the approval voting is the best one, since that one is easier to telling.
Speaker 2: That's right, absolutely right lanes. And that's one of the reasons why the Republicans are so laser focused on this, because they know if a party is going to be replaced, it's going to be the Republican Party and it should be replaced. So, as they said, the Republican Democrats, stablishments live in a world that is either coke or Pepsi, Ford or Chevy, MSNBC or Fox News. That's fine for people that watch MSNBC and Fox News, but everybody else we don't live and that binary system anymore. But you do, and you will as long as it's first past the post. I mean, from the ballot access, to the districting and the way that they select the voters, to the way that the votes are counted, and to the whole system where it's first past the post. You have such a lock on this particular system. I don't really see it breaking. I think what's going to break is going to be when the dollar crashes, and we're going to talk about that coming up here. But of course, fin Sheall Hobby also points out the AI revolution is about to crash due to a lack of human labor. That's right, you know. Isn't it interesting that as they want to replace all of us, they don't have the labor that's there to build their data centers. They want to take all electricity and power away from us, They want to take all economic power away from us, all electrical power away from us. They don't want us to have jobs, and yet they can't find enough humans to build their data centers kind of a bootstrap issue here, isn't it. And it makes you wonder exactly how they think that this whole thing is sustainable when you don't have humans with jobs to buy their products. That was the whole thing Henry Ford pointed out. He said, well, I want my workers to be able to afford my cars. They don't want any workers, and so the whole thing is a house of cards that is not sustainable. The new price of eggs is the political shock of the cost of data centers on our electric bills. And don't look to the Republicans for any help on this. The Republicans have been completely bought out by a big tech on this issue, and they're not going to do anything to help with that. They're seeing it particularly in Virginia, and because Virginia is close to where so many of the big data centers are there, because that is the real application for artificial intelligence. It is a government control. So data centers are a gold rush for construction workers. Surging demand means that many are getting six figure salaries and more perks. Things are going to get even more real when it all collapses. Chinese authorities are even worried now about humanoid robots. Isn't that interesting? The country that has always been built on labor, Now they are jumping into the mechanical slaves, which is what robot means. It's the check word for slave, and they're even concerned about it. But it really is about surveilling speech and threatening our privacy rights. As a matter of fact, do we still have that in the deck? The guy who was arrested because of meme in the UK? Okay, that article coming up. We'll look for this and we'll talk about that article later. We've got a couple of comments before we take a break.
Speaker 4: Trapl that's right in Theburu twenty twenty nine voting strategy for twenty twenty six midterms. Change the party, get ballot, don't vote party switching alone will scare the hell out of the parasites. Not handing in the ballot will send a message.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. That's a good idea. I like that. Change your party, does everybody chang switch partners?
Speaker 4: Musical chairs? Guard goldsmith AI is like soilent green people at its core.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right that it consumes people and consumes what they produced and imitates them. It truly is satanic in the sense that it's all based on imitation and theft, and that's what's that's what Satan doesn't create anything. He steals things, and that pretends that he created them.
Speaker 4: I would have more seen soilent green as Indians Ai is actually Indians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've done that so many We've talked about that so many times as a running joke. You know this, uh, this one robot that they set up to be a domestic helper. What it is. It's actually just a camera and you've got a bunch of people that are watching it and manipulating it. And so you're paying for people to have a remote control robot that they can walk around your house and spy on you and listen to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder what kind of person is going to apply for that job. Really, nobody nefarious or creepy. Yeah, that's right, to watch you all the time.
Speaker 2: They've done that. Sorry, they've done that in grocery stores as well. You know where you go in and it's like, oh, we're just gonna scan your look at your cart and will total up the prices. They've actually got Indians who are actually being paid to watch all the stuff and tally it as people put it in or taken out of their cart. Sorry, Lance, go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The idea of that robot was that eventually it will be AI, or they'll have it set up. They'll always have a camera connection to your robot. But when you give it a new job that it doesn't know how to do, that's when a human will take over and then it will teach it how to do that, and then it will just refer back to that video of the human doing it. So it has a rough idea in the future, at least that's what they hope, but in fact, right now it's one controlled remotely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's the people who have more money than since where they buy into that thing.
Speaker 4: Sadly, with how dumb many Americans are, no matter how poor they are, a lot of them still have more money than since the real octo spook. AI is like a vehicle, farm, tool, knife, machete, gunn It's benign. Only the user determines its use and purpose.
Speaker 2: And I agree with that, because if you're using AI online, you have become their data and they're spying on you and other things like that. However, it is now possible to download a lot of the AI tools. That's the way we operate with it. You can download them locally, and now you're not dealing with these different companies and they're not getting the data from you, they're not getting paid by you as well. There's so many free AI tools out there that Lances put together and has set up a computer to simply do that. So we're getting that together. Hopefully we'll be able to do more stuff. I would ultimately, I would like to have an angry Trump reading his screaming tweets instead of me reading it to you. So we'll see if we can get that in. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was gonna have a little set up, but then I got sick over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, this last Thanksgiving weekend, we were hoping we were going to get caught up on a lot of things. Instead we got much further behind. Both Karen and Lance were very sick through Thanksgiving. This is Karen's second Thanksgiving in a row where she was throwing up profusely. Last year. Our daughter was here from Texas and she did Thanksgiving dinner. This year because of Karen's brother dying, Travis's wife had already planned on doing Thanksgiving dinner, so that part of it worked out for those of us who could eat. But I know Karen's not faking it because you can't fake what the way she was throwing up. She was feeling really.
Speaker 4: Bad at that point. The faking is worse than whatever you were trying to get out of. You know, there has to be a trade off. You know, Ferris Bueller wouldn't be the same movie if he literally made himself so ill that he just had to lay in bed the entire time to get out of school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if she could throw up like that, she'd be Bolemix. So in no time at all.
Speaker 4: We've got real. Jason Barker districts should be mapped by zip code, very simple. I don't know enough about the way these things operate to say whether if that would fix the problem, But Jason's got a lot of good ideas, so I'd be willing to give it a shot.
Speaker 2: That'd be one way to get it out of them picking the districts by computer. But even before they had the kind of sophisticated data mining that AI gives them, they were very very good at picking the voters. I remember the congressional districts. I had one of them in North Carolina. They just went down a major highway and they could look at voter registration, which is what they were doing, and they were hopping from one side to the other of the major highway. I remember one of the people was running, this is crazy trying to get in touch with these people because of the way this thing is drawn. But they did it before they had computers. That's why they called it jerrymandering. They could figure out that type of thing, but it really has made it into a very detailed science. Now, well, we're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 6: I wish I had a Christmas Night album. You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot com for just thirteen ninety nine. It's right in the second flour there.
Speaker 7: See what'd you wish?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 7: Well, not just one wish, a whole hat flog.
Speaker 6: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 7: Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like.
Speaker 2: We are you gonna throw it on?
Speaker 8: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 9: Hello, girls, can't you come out to can't You Come.
Speaker 6: David's Christmas Night album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and It's all New. I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 7: What do you want?
Speaker 2: You want the moon?
Speaker 6: Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around it, pull it down.
Speaker 7: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album.
Speaker 6: In a.
Speaker 1: S you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to get home for the holidays this year, it could cost you a lot more. We have TSA has just decided arbitrarily and capriciously that they're going to charge people a forty five dollars fee a fine if you don't have real ID. It's always about the money, isn't it. That's what I said about the COVID stuff. All these people then you're crazy. It's a bad Democrat governors. It's not Trump, and it's not all these others. It's not the federal government. It's bad Democrat governors. It's like you really don't understand how things work. It's always done with bribery and with financial blackmail. That's the way they get past the tenth Amendment. And this is another example of how the bureaucracy is out of control. Where do they get the authority to levy a fine like this? Something like that onto be coming from Congress. Right, we shouldn't have Trump imposing tariffs, and we shouldn't have the TSA imposing forty five dollars fees on us. They had originally proposed, and this is a something's already published in a paper. They put the stuff out and say, well, you know, this is what we're thinking about doing. Give us your feedback, and they don't care what your feedback is. Originally they were talking about making it eighteen dollars. Then they decide, now let's go with forty five. What stops it? Where does it stop? If they want to make sure that you don't fly unless you've got real ID, they don't have to wait for Congress to pass along. They don't have to make a loss, and you can't fly if you don't have real ID. They can just find you and make that happen that way. So if you haven't upgraid.
Speaker 5: That we have TSA to keep us safe from these terrafts that don't have real ID or forty five dollars to get around this.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, you know these guys who took down the Twin Tours by flying the planes and to them they must add some really good ID because they found it on the rubble. You know, it survived the explosion and the fires and everything else, and they managed to find these things, so we knew who the guys were. They had really good ID. How do I get ID like that that's indestructible.
Speaker 5: Well, that's certainly not real ID though, that's a fake ID.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Forty five dollars fee for people without real ID comes after the TSA started requiring the identification or other approved documents in May, and so since people didn't get it, since it was required, now you're going to have to have it. The TSA warned that people without real ID could enter increased weight times at airports while their identities are verified. You know, we could get rid of all these weight times at the airport if we got rid of the TSA. That's where the bottleneck is. And quite frankly, they have created the biggest security threat with these long bottleneck lines. That's where the terrorist would attack if they attacked. But the TSA knows that there's no threat against airports or airplanes. They said that in twenty eleven that information that was part of a lawsuit was accidentally published by them on pacer dot gov, and then they discovered that they put up the unredacted version, and then they put up the redacted version for us so we could conveniently go in and see what they didn't want us to know. But they know that there was no threat to airports airplanes, and if there had been a threat to airports airplanes, they would not have been able to stop it. They have been totally ineffective whenever they've been tested. They won't say because it's national security secret. No, it's job security secret that they fail probably eighty ninety percent of the time. But so if there had been a real threat, we would have had more attacks, but there never was a real threat. There wasn't a real threat on nine to eleven either. This is an agency that was created to stop an imaginary threat, just like the pandemic. Like I said before, the COVID pandemic is the other shoot drop from the nine to eleven lie. Both of them were based on lies about things that didn't exist. We didn't have a virus, we didn't have a pandemic, we didn't have terrorists on airplanes. They've just used these lies to impose the surveillance state on us.
Speaker 4: The lie of the TSA is blatantly obvious on its face when you just look at who is employed. This is not Jason Bourne or Sherlock Holmes. They're not going to stop a terrorist attack. This is generally very overweight, middle aged to elderly individuals or sometimes foreign nationals who now work for the government harassing you. Yeah, these people, these people do not care about protecting you. They are simply there to collect a check. And even if they did care, they couldn't do anything about it. The last time I was in an airport, most of the TSA agents English was their second language. These people are not loyal to America. Do you think this person is going to see a terrorist and go it is now my duty to sacrifice myself for the good of America and the American people. No. No, Just on its face who they hire shows what it's really about, and it's homeless. Do you have real ID I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe so. If you and your wife, it's going to be one hundred bucks yep or okay, like buy another ticket. And I don't know if they if your one year old son will have to have a real idea or another forty five right for him, But anyway, they said that it could increase your weight time, which is what the TSA is really all about. And it's all about obedience training. Right. This is positive operant conditioning. It's what b. F. Skinner said, right, you do what I want. In other words, you know this is negative. In other words, I'm going to punish you because you didn't get real id. But the basic premise of the TSA is you do what I want. You know, you go through this machine, or you let me put my hands on you and then you can fly. Here's your reward, right, and that is a much more effective way to train animals, which is the way they see us. The policy, though, however, creates a bizarre situation where your identity expires like a carton of milk. So you pay them forty five dollars because they say, well, we have to run this through a system. And this is as ridiculous as banks charging you a special fee because you've got to check from Canada or something like that. It's like, come on, you don't have to charge ten percent of the check or something like that. So they're going to check you through their verification system and make sure that you are paying not taxpayers or footing the bill for the advanced verification system. However, once they go through this advanced verification system, the system is so advanced that it can't remember who you were if you stay more than ten days. So if you take a two week vacation and you don't have real ID, you got to pay forty five dollars, going forty five dollars to come back because they only keep your ID for ten days. How could it get any worse? I just wait, they'll think of a way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this forty five dollars fee to search through a database. We've got to enter in your name exactly our database. It's such difficult work for these.
Speaker 2: People, and it's so expensive too. Yeah, when you look at all the power that's consumed by the by the computers there and.
Speaker 5: The way they put that to make sure that it's these scums that are paying for it that don't have the real ID rather than the taxpayers. It's only these delinquents that don't have ID. It it reminds me of Brazil. It's people aren't paying enough for their interrogations exactly.
Speaker 2: And of course, if you want to get your real ID, some stay don't charge you. New York doesn't have a fee for real ID besides the amount of time that they waste on you and all the hassle. But in Pennsylvania they hassle you, they waste your time, and they charge you a one time thirty dollars real ID fee on top of standard renewal fees for your driver's license. So you know they're going to get you everywhere. Right Surprise, when your package arrives, you have to pay the tariff. Wait a minute, I thought terifs didn't cost Americans anything. What Trump was land, Well, you're going to pay directly because of this deminimous shipping exclusion that has been taken away. It was a tariff exemption on goods that were worth eight hundred dollars or less. It has left some US shoppers with extra shipping bills that have to be paid before they can get their their stuff. And then of course it creates a massive issue. You can imagine in this particular case. They begin with an example. A woman who's a physical therapist California bought a trench coat from a Dutch retailer for four hundred and fifty six dollars. She said that was already a bit above her budget, but then when it arrived ups told her that she'd have to pay two hundred and fifty dollars in customs to get it. Now, if she did not pay that, you know, she wound up paying it. She said, this is the second most expensive article clothing I've ever bought. The only thing that was more expensive was my wedding gown. So, but you can't wear your wedding down out in the rain, I guess. So this is a trench coat, good news.
Speaker 4: And with a trench coat you can pretend to be a hard boiled detective around saying things like these streets just ain't the same.
Speaker 2: So anyway, she wound up paying seven hundred dollars for it by the time she had to pay the taxes on it. So if somebody doesn't want to pay a surprise bill of two hundred and fifty dollars to get their item, then what happens. What happens with the ship or what happens with the company on the other end. It becomes a real quagmire. And that's one of the reasons why they did not have this there. For decades there were no custom duties imposed on items under eight hundred dollars. But that has ended in China for Chinese goods in May and for the rest of the world. That ended in August. Democrats Republicans favored ending the exemption. So again, the rationale they gave was that made it easier to smuggle fentanyl into the country. It's always fentanyl, isn't it. That's become the excuse for every kind of tyranny. We got to stop that fentanyl. It was they were just in the White House. They were saying, well, you know, the Biden administration really didn't watch the fentanyl stuff, and so we had enough fentanyl come into the country under Biden to kill every man, woman, and child in America. It's like, well, how are we still alive because maybe some of us are not interested in taking it, you know. Anyway, the ludicrous arguments that they make with this stuff, it's just never ends. Still, the abruptness with which the US closed the loophole, and that's the key caused major disruptions for sellers of all sizes, as well as for express carriers like FedEx and ups postal networks, and for American shoppers. This is the key. This is the the chaos and disruption that Trump specializes in. That's why they put him in place, because you could change these things. You could if you don't like the interlocking just in time delivery system and you know, offshoring of manufacturing things like that, which I don't really like either. But if that system has been put in over decades and you're not going to rip that out overnight without causing major problems, Trump doesn't care. As a matter of fact, he likes to do that kind of stuff. Here's another example of the destructive policies of Trump. Costco is suing the Trump administration seeking tariff refunds before the Supreme Court rules if they're illegal. Why are they doing that? Well, because it turns out that the Trump administration has said that even if they lose in the Supreme Court, which if any justice is done, they will lose. There's absolutely no way that AEPA fraud. There was not any emergency. Nothing had changed over several decades in terms of trade deficits with other countries, and so you can argue whether or not you think trade deficits are an issue or not. Some people don't think trade deficits are an issue. Whether you think it's an issue, it clearly had not changed and so it was clearly not an emergency. So it's not even about that. He is declaring emergencies left and right everywhere, so he can just rule by executive order. And that's what the Supreme Court needs to shut down, not just for the tariff issue, but for all these other issues. We've got to stop Trump. And the Democrats who will follow him will do the same thing. They will declare an emergency and then just rule as czars and dictators. But the issue is is that if the Supreme Court says we're going to enforce the constitution. The Trump administration has said that companies that have paid the tariff, like Costco has paid, will not get their money back. Now we've also heard them saying, well, there's going to be so many refunds are going to have to give that we will just this astronomical amount of money that they're going to have to refund, and they made that as an argument for why the Supreme Court should not take away the power that they usurped. Hey, we stole this power, don't take it away because it's going to be expensive and complicated for us to undo what we did when we didn't have any authority to do it. What that's a Trump administration in a nutshell. And so we created all this problem and you're going to make even a bigger problem if we have to refund all this stuff. But the separate action is necessary, said Costco in the lawsuit because even if the ipid duties and underlying executive orders are held unlawful by the Supreme Court, importers have paid the duties, including the plaintiff Costco, and they're not guaranteed a refund for those unlawfully collected tariffs and the absence of their own judgment and judicial relief. So Trump is basically, with his abruptness and with his vacillation and its constantly changing rates, he has thrown a monkey wrench into every kind of business, whether it's retail or manufacturing in the US. Because the manufacturers have been thrown under the bus. They don't get all of the components that they need for whatever they're manufacturing here. Domestically, every one of the manufacturers is going to be getting a lot of components from abroad. They don't know what their prices are going to be because constant changing and flipping of these duties based on what Trump is, the games he's playing with other leaders in other countries. It's not based on even protecting an industry or even funding the government. It's just based on the whims and the likes and the dislikes of Donald Trump and who he's trying to reward or who he's trying to punish. Who does he like kiss his ring or other things attached to him, and to get away from this or whatever. So that is one of the worst aspects of this. So after he creates all this chaos and freezes a lot of people and destroys their businesses, really the people who have survived who are able to work around this, pay the tariffs and they buy the goods and they don't know if the price of the goods are going to go up or go down, but they pay these tariffs and then it's all illegal, and then they've got to go through the process of suing the US government in order to get that money back. It's just unbelievable what Trump is doing to our country. This court and this Federal Circus Circuit Circus Circuit have cautioned that an importer may lack the legal right to recover refunds of duties for entries that have liquidated, even where the underlying legality of the tariff is later found to be unlawful. Isn't that amazing? We can put unlawful, destructive tariffs on you, and even after they are we agree that they are unlawful, We're not going to let you get your money back. And notice that this is for importers, right, so the foreigners may get their money back, but not the Americans. How is this America first? The Trump administration has warned. And the potential fallout of having to rEFInd hundreds of millions of dollars in tariffs, What about the fallout when you close American businesses because of your lockdowns like you did five years ago, or your tariffs like you're doing now? Just amazing. So a british Man was reportedly arrested for posting posing with a gun on social media. It's a british Man who was reportedly arrested after posting a photo on social media showing him holding a gun. I guess like toy story. You know you can't have a gun. Wait, he can't have it. And if you're going to draw a gun, you got to do it with that just sketch, right, you can't actually pull it out. The image for the sky it is taken in the US, is uploaded to LinkedIn back in August, and according to this man, who is an IT contractor, the photo caused a nightmarish legal drama from the West Yorkshire Police, despite the gun being legal and the image being taken on private property and America and it was not threatening. It was not threatening to anyone. Cop initially came to his home warned him about the posting, citing a complaint from a person who saw the image. Then cops came back later that night, August to twenty fourth, and arrested him. That was only the beginning. The Yorkshire Post reported that he ended up having strained relations with neighbors and others over the constant police presence, even had his equipment and devices seized by cops. He's an IT contract I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad they're doing this instead of going after the Pakistani rape gangs. Yeah, every single officer involved with this should be brought up on charges of treason and summarily executed. Just no, no, we don't need your kind and power. You officious, relentless bureaucrat know.
Speaker 2: They're doing exactly what the government wants them to do.
Speaker 4: Doesn't Still my statement stands.
Speaker 2: Most perplexing is that the caption and the accompanied text purportedly included nothing was threatening or legally concerning. He also told the media that he tried to explain to the cops that the photo wasn't taken in the UK and was instead captured in America, where you're allowed to have guns. He was reported Now, yeah, he was reportedly held in prison overnight, interrogated and being accused of holding a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence. So if you are holding a firearm, even if it's not in a threatening way or whatever, you are causing fear of life.
Speaker 4: Scary, it's so spooky.
Speaker 2: After being released on bail, authorities came three other times to visit him throughout October. The case was eventually dropped over lack of evidence. He's now speaking out against what he believes to be an Orwellian nightmare. I've not been able to sleep. I've lived in fear of a knock at my door for the last three months. I haven't spoken to my neighbors for four months. It has damaged my ability to run my business. On the evidence seen by The Yorkshire Post, there was never a sentilla of a chance of a successful prosecution and so serious questions remained about the policing standards and motivations applied in this case, the leadership who permitted this pursuit until the day after this newspaper applied to cover the impending court case. A spokesperson for West Yorkshire Police told The Metro that the complaint at the center of the crisis was based on fears that the initial photo was a threat. You know, we had just in case you think this is something that's limited to the thought police in the UK. Remember we had a person put something up on social media as a protest of yet another Charlie cook Kirk memorial that was being held at a school and he put up a meme which was about a shooting in a town that had the same name as this school. But he wasn't threatening the school. He didn't create the meme, he reposted it and what he reposted was what Trump had said and was criticized at the time. He said, it's just time for us to just move on. And that's what this guy was saying. It's time for us to move on. We've focused on this Charlie Kirk shooting for so long. Can't we just move on? And so the Tennessee sheriff arrested him for that. He said, we can't arrest him for a speech, but we can arrest him for threatening. And that's an implied threat, even though he didn't create the meme, even though it was something that Trump said, and it was about a completely different organization. So this is the way this stuff is running. As a matter of fact, what we were talking about before was a protest that was being held. A lot of people are protesting the Israeli genocide and Gaza, and one guy showed up and he had a sign that said I support genocide and just as an experiment, right, they arrested everybody that had anti genocide signs, but they left him alone.
Speaker 4: And well, I mean, you can't go after the genocide enjoy just a funny little guy, that's right.
Speaker 2: So again, as long as you support Israel, it doesn't matter. If it's genocide or not. Just support Israel. That's the key thing that's here. But notice the reaction of the other people. There's an interesting thing about this. A lot of people haven't talked about that Lance pointed out. But here's the original clip.
Speaker 10: You're going to be arrested you support genocide?
Speaker 1: Yeah to you.
Speaker 10: I've already found out in Liverpool that supporting a genocide doesn't get you arrested. From supporting the war crimes and net and Yahoo. And I'm wondering if you'll arrest me, So now find out whether supporting genocide gets you arrested.
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 10: Does it offend you that I support genocide? I don't have an opinion. I support Gennifon. Is that a problem for you?
Speaker 4: Yes, it is.
Speaker 10: You support the bombing of innocent men, women and children. You won't get arrested. I wouldn't get arrested.
Speaker 5: But I can't be like you.
Speaker 10: I'm supporting a genocide. Do you think I should get arrested? Will I get arrested? You should be arrested. He's asking whether you've decided to be harried or you're going to walk? I will walk. I've got spinal problems isn't the fact that I'm not in my eighties that I'm not gonna get arrested because you only seem to like arresting really old people. I support genocide. That's absolutely fine. You'd still want a chances to support genocide and not be arrested, you know that. Good luck in the cells. Well, yeah, why weren't they arrest me? They're arresting my friend here? Why ain't you been arrested yet?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 10: Well I'm going to arrest you. Where have my friends gone? They've all been arrested for protesting against the genocide, and here I am all alone, unarrested for supporting a genocide. But let me come clean. Of course I don't support a genocide. How could you? Where you'd see the destruction of the hands of the Israeli.
Speaker 2: Government in Gaza.
Speaker 10: If we care about our human rights, we must defend our right to protest, especially against genocide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except that, as Lance pointed out, his protesters there don't support his right to support genas. In other words, they don't they don't agree with him, and they want to shut him down as well. Here's what he put together. If you look at this albeit a minute, that's a different one here. Yeah, when we.
Speaker 4: You should be arrested.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. The problem with the protest actually is a repeat of the Hong Kong high rise fire. By the way, let me show that here I pulled out. Look at this. This is the fire that burned for several days. This is a complex of a lot of high rise apartment complexes in Hong Kong. Hundreds of people died from this. You noticed something the buildings after days of being on fire, even though these are just residential buildings, they're still standing. They didn't collapse into their footprint. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Strange?
Speaker 2: They must be making this out of some super materialurial in Hong Kong that we don't have in New York.
Speaker 4: Obviously they changed the building codes. Oh yeah, no, way they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, they didn't do that. Yeah, that's what Tony Rook was talking about in the UK. So, so if we're supposed to believe that these buildings collapse because of fire, very minor fire in Building seven, for example, it was not even hit with a plane, then how is it that we haven't changed the firefighting procedures or the building codes. There ought to be changes in all that, and of course it stands as a singular moment in time where steel structures just collapsed in their own footprint after a couple of hours of fire. And so I give oh you did. So here's the problem with the protest.
Speaker 10: I'm supporting the genocide. Do you think I should get arrested. You should be arrested. Why are you even arrested yet?
Speaker 11: Mate?
Speaker 2: Well, these people don't support free speech either. Here's the thing. If you support free speech, if you don't support the views that you oppose, right, as people will paraphrase that, I may disagree with everything you have to say, but I will defend to the death you're right to say it. Right. If you don't do that, you don't support free speech. So those people who are protesting the genocide, that's fine, except they also don't support free speech. So his whole point was that they're arresting people for showing for having an opinion that the government doesn't agree with. And yet the people there on the street once you're arrested, if they don't agree with your.
Speaker 5: Position either, it's more of a protest to say, hey, the government needs to be arresting with people I don't like instead of a protest and support a free speech, or at least that's how it seemed. At a few points. We might have been taken things out of context and implying things they didn't mean to imply. But you have to be careful of these protests. They have everyone yelling yeah, rest him isn't a great look.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, Lance, because I see this everywhere, you know, not just in the UK, but I see it in America as well. People do not support the free speech of somebody that they disagree with, and the more they disagree with them, the more they demand this person be silenced. Take a look at Nick Flinte's for example. I don't agree with anything Nick Flinte says, nothing at all, and yet I think he has a right to say it. And the Conservatives don't think that's the case. They want to purge him and cancel him. And of course we have seen what Mark Levin wants to do to people who disagree with net Yahoo and the Israeli government.
Speaker 4: Personally, I think Nick Fuints and Mark Levin should have a cage match, you know. We put them in the same room and let them tear at each other, let.
Speaker 2: Them scream, at each other. Yeah, just we're gonna put it in a soundproof room so we don't have to hear it. But anyway, the bottom line is that nobody understands or appreciates or supports the principle of free speech. That's the key thing. And so that's why the people are saying, you know, shut this guy down. There is no we don't understand that you're not going to have free speech if you don't stand for the speech of people that you disagree with. Well, Campbell's is denying that they have lab grown meat after that recording that came out with the guy says, yeah, we're three D printing this chicken or whatever that's in the soup. I wouldn't eat this stuff. It's now being investigated by Florida's Attorney General because there's a law in Florida that they put on the books to say that you are not going to be creating lab grown meat. And so Campbell's has come back and said, well, it's not lab grown meat. What we were talking about on the label where it says bioengineered products Ingredients company said this refers to genetically modified crops like canola, corn, soybean, sugar beets, etc. They're grown by the vast majority of American farmers. The language on our labels refers to ingredients derived from those crops and not the chicken. Well, Farida has a statewide ban on lab grown meat, but of course they don't have a ban on genetically modified plants. And this is why when that person goes into Aldi and looks at all the ingredients, everything, and pretty much all the American food has bioengineered ingredients now because they've gone in and genetically modified the plants.
Speaker 5: So also, it's funny that it's, oh, don't worry, it's just the oil, the corn starts, the soybean, the sugar beets, it's everything in there except for the chicken. It's not the chicken. Don't worry.
Speaker 4: We're working on that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we feed all that stuff to the chicken, and we just started injecting the chickens with mr Anda vaccines at the behest of rawlins. The Trump used Department of Agriculture appointee. That's how they did it this time. The handoff between the Democrats and Republicans and vice versa. So you've got the Biden administration going in and using a PCR test as an excuse to kill millions of chickens. And then the Trump administration comes in and says, we'll stop killing your chickens if you start injecting them for our partners, the pharmaceutical companies. So the injected chicken as well as a chicken that has fed all this GMO stuff as well. So the Attorney general in Florida said his office would demand answers from Campbell's and shut it down if they were really using any lab meat and so forth. But this article from Children's Self Defense points out that lab grown meat meets the definition of cancer. This is what I've said before. Yeah, these eternal cell line and they just keep reproducing. And that's why I called it, you know, tumor steak. You know, instead of tube steak, which people call a lot of dogs. You know, I got tumor steaks, or I guess you could have that. The t bone is actually a tumor bone steak. And the cultivated meat uses techniques developed in biopharma industry. Producers take cells from live animals or from a cell bank. They create immortalized cells from cultured stem cells. They grow them in large steel tanks called cultivators or bioreactors, and the National Cancer Institute has noted that uncontrolled indefinite cell division is the defining feature of cancer cells. So it is not an exaggeration to call these things tumor meat, a point critics invoke when arguing against the live grown meat. I've said this a long time ago, and I even played that clip from Kindergarten cop with Arnold Schwarzeningers saying it's not a tuma. He said, I got addache, and they kids said, maybe it's a tumor. It's not a tuma. So the food is not a tumai. I guess. Trump slammed Biden's fifty two billion dollar Chips Act, then he used it to buy a federal stake in Intels As reason, Biden said, companies are investing in America again. Instead, though the reality is that America is investing in companies and getting little in return, because when the government is making the investments, it's always a malinvestment. They're going to invest in their friends and they're going to invest in failing companies. In March, Trump blasted the Chips Act. They called it an acronym supposedly creating helpful incentives to produce semiconductors. That's what it stands for. What it actually is is just graft, corruption and central plan. He called it a horrible, horrible thing. It was passed under Biden, and the Chips Act was essentially a fifty two billion dollar industrial policy slush fund intended primarily to bolster domestic production of computer chips. Early grants largely went to either the factories that were already in development or that would have been built anyway, So the facilities questions whether there was any economic value to have additional taxpayer funding. Trump was on solid ground, he told Congress. He said, you should get rid of the Chips Act, and whatever is leftover, you should use it to reduce debt or any other reason you want to. Yet, in the months since, Trump has made use of the Chips funding not to reduce the debt, but to pursue his own questionable industrial policy. His version is even less accountable and may well be even worse for taxpayers. There's your difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Intel was set to receive eleven billion dollars to help fund the construction of semiconductor fabs in several states by late summer, the company said it Adhari received more than five billion dollars of the fund, but Intel struggled to fulfill those commitments, falling further behind on factory construction in some places and laying off workers as it suffered from ongoing financial and managerial problems. By the middle of twenty twenty five, Intel looked very much like a failing business. This is pretty amazing. I mean, I've not really kept up with electronics and chips, and until just recently, Lance is telling me about how Nvidia and their sister company which is AMD, SAMD, isn't it, Yes, Yeah, And how they basically have frozen Intel out of the CPU market, certainly out of the GPU market, not really a player there, but they've really lost competition to AMD. And which is really surprising because the whole time that I was in it, Intel was just was dominant, absolutely dominant. But now under new management, they got a CEO called lip Bouton, and we just couldn't succeed in America without these geniuses that we bring in from other countries. Right, there must be an H one B visa recipient that's come in to do it. Intel was American built, It was American managed when it was successful and now it is not successful. With lip Bhutan, essentially the US government would produce a roughly ten percent stake in the chip maker, partially nationalizing the company. That's the other issue, nationalizing production. That's what Trump wants to do. Funds from Chip are used to do this. It was a good deal for the company, but the taxpayers get the bill. So we're going to have privatized profits and you know, public expense. The risks will now be borne by the taxpayers. Undamentally, Trump gave Intel a federal bailout, removing the company's public obligations and accountability while loading more financial risks onto the public. When the Chips Act passed in twenty twenty two, the Biden administration celebrated it by declaring that quote, companies are investing in America again. But under both Biden and Trump, just the opposite was true. America was investing in companies, investing in companies that couldn't make it on their own and aren't going to be successful in the long term. Meanwhile, we have three casinos are going to be licensed in New York City. That's just what they need is more gambling. They've already got Wall Street. They've already got the biggest casino in the world. But that's not enough. They're going to have three more of them. And the guy who the Mets, Steve Cohen, won approval. He's going to open a casino close to their stadium there and so again more non productive use of capital. New York Times is torching Tim Waltz after the Somalian scam woke Minnesota for a billion dollars on his watch. I mean, even the New York Times is coming after him. And so maybe we should call this Sharia Gate a massive, sprawling fraud scandal. The federal prosecutors say siphoned over a billion dollars from Minnesota's social safety net programs. Now here's the kicker. Put this in perspective. A billion dollars is more than the entire state spends in a year to run its Department of Corrections, which is where all these people belong. I got a correction here. We need to put these three in prison. The fraud involved a series of schemes, and we talked about this. We won't go back into it, but it's the Somalis and the al Shabab and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 4: And this is a continual problem.
Speaker 2: And they look the other way because they vote Democrat. Right.
Speaker 4: People come here, They come here to leech off the system. They come here to steal what they can, whatever they can get away with, anything that's not nailed down. America is nothing more than an economic zone to these people. They don't care about freedom, they don't care about what it was founded for. They simply care that, Oh look, I bet I can make money. I bet I can take advantage of these people.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And every single one of them needs to be shipped back at minimum.
Speaker 2: Not coming for freedom, coming for free stuff. That's the difference from the el As Island.
Speaker 4: They as before. There is the appropriate number of Somalians for America is zero zero. Not a single Somali is necessary for the United States to function or keep going forward. Every single one could be sent back and a thing would happen, no one would notice.
Speaker 2: By the way, Lance will up this article here and show people this picture of Laura Lumer. She is now a Pentagon approved All.
Speaker 4: Right, everyone careful, you're about to see something terrifying.
Speaker 2: One picture is worth a thousand words, said one person about this. She gets a desk at the Pentagon and some of the people who are kicked out by warpete because you are going to say exactly what we tell you and they're not even trying to conceal it anymore. You know, Operation mocking Birders of the CIA would tell people what to say, and they would give them access. But now they're saying, we're going to kick you out of the Pentagon press pool if you don't say exactly what we say, and no more, no less. And so they kicked everybody out except for I think it was News Nation. Was that it, and you know, some small right wing Trump sucker media, And so now they've got another Trump sucker, Laura Lumer. As one person said, imagine the idea that the Pentagon is going to have a serious press conference given the current situation. The only people there will be groupies and influencers, you know, people like Laura Lumer. And it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: How is she going to get to the press conference when people keep slashing your tires?
Speaker 2: Though, it's going to be somebody slash your tires.
Speaker 4: No, it's that old story where her tires rotted out on her car because she didn't drive it, and they just sat there. Then she put up a gofund me or something.
Speaker 2: Help.
Speaker 4: The woke left has slashed my tires. Everyone's like, you can clearly see the tires have just rotted, Laura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you follow the maga people, it will rot your brain, not just your tires. But I am tired of it. I gotta say, this is an interesting observation from World Magazine. They said Christmas music still unites us. So in the December nineteen ninety five issue of The American Spectator, Mark Stein had an army said it's the best time of the year. He wrote about what he called the American Christmas. He said that what he meant by that was it's an occasion where popular songs are able to unify a country. He said, we don't have pop culture anymore, but uniquely in today's fragmented market, seasonal songs cross all boundaries. The way I always looked at it, I thought it crossed generational and time boundaries. It's about the only time of the year that you can get everybody listened to let's say, crop classical orchestral music, or music from the forties or fifties or something like that. I mean bing Crosby's White Christmas is still played a lot, and so that was one of the things I always liked about Christmas music, was the fact that it was so varied in terms of different genres and different time periods and so forth, and it is still there, which is really kind of surprising. Every generation will sometimes introduce some thing, whether it's good or bad, that will be a real hit, but they still go back and go to the historical songs. They said, thirty years later, the market is more fragmented than ever, but seasonal songs still cross boundaries. Stein had this in mind pop songs such as White Christmas and Winter Wonderland, but he could just as easily have been talking about Handles the Messiah. So we're going to take a break here. We got a couple of comments.
Speaker 4: You want to read those, Yes, please, con Think, Thank you very much. Con Think really do appreciate it. I would love it if you could make a sequel album with full length selections. In regards to the Christmas Night album, well.
Speaker 2: I'd love to do that too. It's just become increasingly difficult for me to know. The stroke really slowed me down and I couldn't work at all on any of this stuff. For several months, I was completely out of it and you couldn't use my left hand, and so some of that stuff is coming back. I'm trying to do some new music. I think we've got one or two new songs this year. But yeah, that is a goal of mine. I want to try to do.
Speaker 4: That, working towards it. Stealth Patriot, thank you very much, Stealth's Patriot. We appreciate it. And again it's your support that keeps us on here. So Stealth Patriot, you are what's keeping us on.
Speaker 2: Thank you. He says.
Speaker 4: They called the viet Cong soldiers Charlie, what are they gonna call the Vina Venezuelan soldiers in Latin Vietnam two point zero? We'll have to figure that out. That's to be decided. I guess maybe since we're a more mature and older nation, we call them Charles's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It to be something Spanish. What's spanished for, Charlie Carlos says? The Carlos is out there. I guess a p rumbles. They're revolting and saying no to the enforced hell.
Speaker 4: In Britain. The public there is waking up.
Speaker 2: Yes, as a matter of fact, let me play this. This is since you bring that up, an interesting clip. This is the New Republican Movement. These are some Irish guys. It looks very much like the old Irish Republican Army that was pushing back against the British. And of course you had the the war there and the terrorist events that were taking place and things like that, and they would put out these, uh, these videos where they would set there all masked up and everything. They've got another one now, but they're not talking about whether they're not Ireland is being ruled by the Brits. They're talking about the fact that Britain is being overwhelmed by foreign immigrants. Listen to what they have to say. It looks like an ira thing.
Speaker 12: We the New Republican Movement, have watched their parents and las over the past twelve once the level of disrespect showing to the people who put you into power that's come up ignored any longer. We are prone men of Ireland, We are patriots. Your policies and decision making regards to flooding at their communities with undocumented militaration man is not acceptable. We were not sit back any longer and watch a culture and religion destroyed by the people we put in Powell. Also, the sexual adoptination of our children schools has not went unnoticed either. The New Republican Movement would take immediate action against anyone who threatens their ways of life and the safety of our women and children. We have your addresses and knowing their movements, have you one of you are legitimate targets as of today, the New Republican Movement twenty eight or eleven twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Now, if those guys are not in government plants, always be careful about that, thank you, yeah big. If if they're not government plants, if this is not some kind of a false flag thing, my response will be what has taken them so long? All this stuff? But again, I don't think that vigilanti violence is the answer to anything. When Karen and I were in the UK back in the early nineteen eighties, I remember we came out of out of a Gilbert and Sullivan thing and there a big bomb that went off down the street. Was pretty surprising at first. It's like, you know, it's like when people hear a gunshot and are where they don't expect it. You know, you think, well, that was a firecracker that went off, so you're thinking all the different things that could be. The last thing that came into my mind was a bomb till people started yelling about it. I don't agree with terrorist attacks. I don't agree with vigilante violence. I think is important for war to be justified, for to be done openly, and for the reasons to be declared. I don't like it when we have people on either side wearing masks. That is an indication that they know that what they're doing is not legit. And so yeah, it's but it is interesting. This maybe what they want, and so we'll have to see what happens with that.
Speaker 4: The Irish. The Irish have given the British more trouble than any other group of people throughout history. Yeah, the Irish have absolutely refused to back down over the years when they want something, if a portion of the population wants it bad enough, they will just sit there and they will make the British miserable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course the British have done a deal on the Irish as well. But the scott they never really came to any kind of deatonte you know, Scotland, I guess that helped that they put in King James. But all right, well yeah, and then there's the Welsh. They just skill along with everybody and sing.
Speaker 4: The Welsh are small enough that you just kind of forget they exist until someone reminds you, like, oh, yeah, Wales is there. That's right, there's Wales.
Speaker 2: We did go to Wales and it's some of the nicest people ever met where they're say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Bogus says, I love etymology in the morning. Robot from the Czech Robotnik, forced worker from Robota, forced labor, compulsory service, drudgery from Robota, ty to work drudge. Also doctor Robotnick is Sonic's villain, so you've got that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and drug important and maybe it'll change the drug report to robot report when it's done by AI.
Speaker 4: Right I boost data centers are union construction workers dreams. I have two friends that are building a data center in Sandusky, Ohio right now, that's right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They are really searching for people to do real stuff again, having real trade skills. That people are realizing what a bad deal college is and a lot of people are pushing for trade stuff. Got to have real the real world. You can't live in this virtual reality, even though that's what Silicon Valley tells us. They're telling you a lie.
Speaker 4: Video games are fun. I enjoy them myself, but you got to do other things. You got to actually spend time in the real world. It's important otherwise you slip away. Brian Debitcartney, one of my best friends. The is and documents the growth of data centers in Virginia. I'm sure they're pulling their hair out, yeah, Jerry Alatalo. The art official intelligence bubble is set for total collapse due to widespread, rapidly growing opposition to digital slavery dystopia. That's right, No, sir, do not turn off the AI, sir, do not turn off the AA. I need my job, sir. J W sixty eight Domain is the AI data center's friend. Take whatever they need, whether it's your water or your land. Briana Debuit Kartney. I got groped at every turn in October on my trip to Florida for not having real ID. Well, that's something to look forward to.
Speaker 2: Well, that's one of the reasons why I hate flying so much, because I refuse to go through the machines. As a matter of principle, and because I want to be a monkey wrench in the system as much as I can, so whenever I fly, I get them really pissed off because I demand that I not go through the machine and that they search me. So they go, well, we got to go get somebody to do that. Stand over here. They invariably will tell me to stand right next to the machine, the radar of the X ray machine, which I know they know what they're doing, and I know what they're doing, and I don't stand next to that machine, but it really does bother them. And I never forgot the opt out, you know, protest that was going to happen, and it was such a problem for them that they just shut down all screening and let everybody go through on Thanksgiving holiday, the busiest travel day of the year. And so I want to be a wrench in that machinery as much as I can, so I always refuse, and I hate the process as much as they do.
Speaker 4: But we can't dole seven ss. Wait, you said it was a TSA who would be finding people for not having the real ID.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, they determined what the amount was going to be. We're going to find people and here's what the amount is going to be. And first they publish it in the register. You know, because though this is the way the government actually works. You know, forget about the schoolhouse Rock version. You know, I'm a bill, I'm a bill on a Capitol hill. That it doesn't work that way. Congress has abdicated their legal authority to the executive branch, to the bureaucracy, so they don't do anything anymore except to collect paychecks and hold hearings and dog and pony shows. So the way it happens is you have these bureaucracies make up the rules. And when they make up a rule, they publish it on the register. They take comments for a while, and then they do as they please. They don't care whether you like it or not. And so I think what it really is is kind of just publishing it on the register. It just kind of a way for them to take the temperature of the public. And if it's something that's going to create a lot of waves, they might back off of it because they don't want to lose their system that they have set up. But they publish that they were going to charge people eighteen dollars, and then they said well, after the comment period, I guess they want enough comments where people were angry, so they decided that they would up it to forty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Thank you, bureaucrats. Very cool, Brandon Bennett. I'm in one of the five states that real idea is mandatory, and it's a red state.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you know, when I got my license here, I thought that it was they were asking me for all this paperwork and everything. Man, this is really getting crazy. And so because I'd let my license expire in Texas, I didn't drive much, so anyway i'd get the license again and massive amounts of paperwork and then like I finished and said, now you got a real idea. Aren't you excited about this? It's like, no, I didn't want that, but they didn't charge me extra for it here in Tennessee as far as I know. But it was a lot of paperwork, big paper chase.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. They can't even they can't even give you a break when they're forcing you into their system. Yeah, and he goes Sonita and they said real idea was voluntary. How does something that's voluntary now require a fine? Next still change it to a misdemeanor ticket and you'll end up with a bench warrant if you don't pay up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, they're lying, of course when they say that, and they say that all the time about they say that the income tax is voluntary as well. Remember that. I mean every year when they would mail out the paper forms before you get the forums online, it always had in the very back a message from the IRS commissioner that the income tax is voluntary. We all know what happens if you don't volunteer, right. And then the same type of thing when they had paper maps of the individual states we'd get these. In the back there'd always be a message from the governor of that state talking about how driving was a privilege. It's like, let's not moving around is a fundamental human right, it's not a privilege. But just you try driving around without a license, which I know a lot of the sovereign citizens do. But I also know that the government that lies to you about things being a privilege and things being voluntary also has no scruples when it comes to giving you due process an affair hearing about the legitimacy of their orders, they will do whatever they wish to you. So just keep that in mind before you get caught up in the legal arguments. They don't care about what's legal. They are calling people seditious and saying they need to be executed because you got congressmen telling people in the military you must not follow illegal orders. No, you tell them that I'm gonna put you in jail. Right, So that's the reality of the government that we have.
Speaker 4: Here, Fuzzy Matteo. Many of the CDL issued with no name given. We're real IDs, real ID will soon become digital ID. But it's for your safety, don't you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's all just part of the surveillance stuff that they were ramping up. There's nothing real about it. So righting biometric, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, overtures, says My wife and I flew recently, even with the so called real ID. My wife was told to stand aside because the scanner kept going off because she had new replacements, even though she had a medical card. Well, it's because it's about harassing you. And also most the TSA workers are very very dumb, very very dumb. He low IQ individuals con think real ID isn't better. It's just annoyingly harder to fulfill their requirements a proof of residents. Every time they add something new, it gets more and more difficult because you need all the previous forms of ID they made you get to get the new one.
Speaker 5: Just put no name given, no address or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's my plan. That's my plan for when I need to update my idea of going to call up and fake an Indian accent and tell them that hello, sir, no, do not have a branch of residents. Are con think it's almost like they're making the red tape for an ID so tedious that we will just be begging to give them blood samples and figerprints stopped out of all the paper requirements.
Speaker 2: I think that's it. I think you got it.
Speaker 4: That's also part of how they're going to get rid of cash or any other form. But they're stable coins. They will make it incredibly tedious. They will make it very, very difficult to spend your money in any other way.
Speaker 2: That's part of what they're doing with a penny band, right, it's not about saving money. They don't care about When do they ever care about saving money? And it's like you got to print the penny gets ripped up and torn up like paper money every year, so you got to print another penny. That's not the case.
Speaker 4: Most of the pennies are still kicking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're not. They're not banning those machines where you put a quarter in and then get it to press the penny.
Speaker 4: Remember the they're still around, but those are going to fade away too. So get your pressed pennies while you can until you can no longer. James Faithways, Hey, can someone post the name of David Knight shop? I want to buy his Christmas album? Well, you go to David Knight dot news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it and find it there. All of the stuff is there on that website.
Speaker 4: David Knight dot news and you can find the album, t shirts, hoodies, all kinds of other things. And yeah, David Night dot news. Ap rumble seat. Everything you see happening in the UK is planned to visit here in the States. They launched beta test in various places. That's it's essential, not to comply, you pointed out.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's just the UK is between ten to twenty years ahead of the United States, depending on where you look at in terms of their tyranny, and we seem to be catching up to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the leftist ideas seemed to premiere in the UK, then they go to New York, to California, then they go into.
Speaker 4: The also Canada. They can sometimes shot us in Canada first and trickle down. Yeah, but UK, Canada, then California, then New York T nine seven four zero one. The building was constructed with old passports.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: That's why I didn't collapse. That's what protected them.
Speaker 2: I like that. What about the building across the street did it fall over to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it got the building across the street got the vapors. They just couldn't contain itself anymore. It's contagious. Christian constitutional conservative people don't like being censored, but love censoring if they have the power to do so. That's right, that's right. That's why I'm in chat banning all of you all the time. You will fear my wrath and power. Yeah, the real octo spook cancer meat good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: It's gonna call the rose gardens. It's not a thuma, that's right. It's not a tuma. It's delicious, delicious tumor esque meat.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not a killer t bones.
Speaker 4: Instead of killer t cells. It's killer t Bone.
Speaker 13: As Lands pointed out, well, we're going to be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show. If you like the Eagles on.
Speaker 4: The Cars and Huey Lewis and the news, they say.
Speaker 9: You'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: And again we thank APS Radio for their support and also for carrying the show on their news channel. All this there here are the ads. They have a lot of different genres of music that are there, only have a news channel as well, and we are there at APS Radio. Let's take a look at this press conference that Caroline Lovett had responding to the accusations from all corners that this was a war crime, that it was murder, and so you have as a matter of fact, Mark Kelly has taken center stage, and this is a problem. Mark Kelly is a gun grabbing Democrat and he's got a lot of other policy issues as well, but he's somebody who's not focused on all the LGBT stuff like so many of the New York and California Democrats, and so he is more palatable to the general public because he's not gotten into that aspect of things, and what Trump is doing is elevating him to kind of a status that I hate to see him elevated to, but that's the way these guys play the game. And he said that warpete is a twelve year old playing army in a press conference yesterday. I think that's a pretty succinct description of Pete Hegseth. He said, this guy is so unqualified for the job. I mean, think about this. He turns around on a stage talking about lethality and warrior ethos and killing people. We have the most competent, capable military this planet has ever seen by far. That's not the message that needs to come from the Secretary of Defense, he said. Heg Seth should be talking about mission and accountability and making sure that members of the military are trained and equipped to do really hard jobs. Instead, he runs around in a stage like he's a twelve year old playing army. It's ridiculous, it's embarrassing, and I can't imagine what our allies think of looking at that guy in this job, one of the most important jobs for our country. Kelly's video on refusing illegal orders, that's what has set him up at war with Warpete. Warpete wants to court martial him even though he's out of the military. I'm not really sure how that works. Does he lose benefits or something. I mean, he's got a lot of benefits with the Senate, and I think this is a very stupid fight to pick. This is one of the key things if you're going to be commander in chief, if you're going to be a head of what you want to now call the War Department, maybe you need to pick your battles wisely, if not ethically. The White House on Monday said that Admiral Mitch Bradley gave the order and this is exactly what Jason Barker was talking about. This is the plan to throw the subordinates under the bus. And can imagine that this lame is going to fall maybe further down the chain of command as things heat up on this, because everybody sees what this is and it was pretty amazing what happened at the press conference. We'll play it for you here in a second here, But anyway, heg Seth is calling these six lawmakers who released the video the sedous seditious six. Isn't that interesting? Because it's now sedition to say that you must not follow illegal orders. You've got to follow the constitution. Stead Why is that sedition? Because Trump thinks that he is what everybody needs to follow, not the Constitution. The Constitution has been dethroned by Trump and Trump is now king. So if you don't obey his unconstitutional, illegal orders, then you're guilty of sedition. And you know, it's not just him that's saying it. It was pretty amazing to me to see. I went around and looked at conservative media sites to see what people are saying about this war crime, this murder that took place, and pretty much has been ignored by all of the conservative sites pretty much. There was an interesting pointed question that was made by a Fox News reporter yesterday. We're going to play that for you. However, when you look at places like Breitbart WorldNet daily info Wars, they're ignoring this. As a matter of fact. Info Wars look at this headline here, take a screenshot of this. This is mundy war room democrat Mark Kelly continues his seditious six operations to advance US color Revolution. This is just cut and paste nonsense, folks. They want to throw color Revolution in there because Soro source doesn't have anything to do with any of this part. And to call them seditious because they told people that you must disobey illegal orders, that's not sedition, that's patriotism. You guys are bought and sold. I don't know how much did Trump pay you, or is it that you know that you get your money from the people who follow Trump like some kind of messiah. If you refer to him as the king that disgusts me, I tell you I wouldn't be working there now at this point. I would have gone off on this thing anyway, Hechsath said. Kelly is still subject to the Universal Code of Military Justice, and he knows that we're going to come after him. Right, Let's see how that works. This is a stupid war that you're picking, just like the Venezuelan war is a stupid war. You're picking foreign and domestic. Your policies are stupid, illegal, unconstitutional. This is the Secretary of Defense. This is not a serious person, said Kelly. He should have been fired after Signal Gate, and then he should have been fired every single day after that. How do you wind up trying to spend this to say that this is some kind of a so color revolution. That's what I'd like to know. It's insane and it is not sedition. It is patriotism to follow the Constitution rather than an illegal dictation from a dictator. Kelly then expressed his disgust at a children's book meme that heg Seth posted on social media. He said, last night he's putting out on the internet turtles with rocket propelled grenades. I mean, have you seen this. This is the Secretary of Defense doing this. This is not a serious person. Heg Seth has threatened Kelly with court martial for reminding troops not to follow illegal orders if they come from the administration. What is it that they don't understand about that? And so, as I said, pretty much every news site has ignored this video, said nothing at all about it. Or maybe there'll be one small article like here's the example Breitbart, right. Oh wait, that's the wrong clip there. We got a can you put that in for me or pull that up I wanted. I took a screenshot of Breitbart, and they've only got one small article on the side, not a headline, thing about the fact that we had the US government go back and execute people that they unlawfully and unconstitutionally attacked in the first place. And this is the very first boat strike if you remember this, and we already had people in the military the JAG. These are the people who look at the legal issues around Thank you for putting that up. All right, there's white Bart. You can't even see it. Pull it up again, Lance. You can't even see the article that you have to zoom in on it. It's over there to the right. The big thing is that there was a Nativity play at a church where they had Baby Jesus zip Tide and Roman soldiers as ice agents. I'm sorry, but that's not as big an issue as the fact that that's just another woke church, apostate church. It's hard to even news anymore, but I think it is news when you have go down a little bit further. You've got to look for it there it is. Kelly says that Hegseth authorizing the second boat strike was in competence at the highest level. They didn't even put the real quotes that people are saying it was murder right. It wasn't just incompetence. They if you remember the initial reports of this, they said that the boat turned around and ran away when it saw the US helicopters or planes whatever it was coming in. So it was not an armed conflict. They were running away from it. And we made that point. We said, there's no justification for them to attack these boats in the first place. There is no declared war. There's no law that allows them to do this. You know. I think one of the reasons why they called the drug war the drug war is because they didn't want to call it prohibition. If they called it probition, which is what it is, then people might have asked, we wait a minute, we had constitutional amendments for probition. Where's the constitutional amendment for the drug war? But then it becomes a war, a war on the American people and a war on the constitution. And now it is a war on other countries, a kinetic war. And so it was completely unjustified and a complete repudiation of the way they have handled this illegal drug war. The boat was running away from them, and that was the big scandal. Now it's an even bigger scandal. They hit the boat with missiles, and then the survivors who were struggling in the water trying to stay afloat they ordered to have them killed. Again, that is against every moral and legal principle of American and international law. So how do you excuse that? And why would that not be a big issue with Breitbart? They doesn't even warrant a headline for them. It's stuck off on the side. And then they pull out a quote that is really mild compared to the reality of what's been said by Mark Kelly and by other people, and noticed that the people who are reading Breitbart really didn't care much about that. They only got four hundred comments about that, four hundred and thirty three comments. This is a state of the conservatives. They really don't care. Well, it's just disgusting to me. So under fire after Washington Post report revealed that Warpete gave the order to kill everyone aboard an alleged drug running boat from Venezuela. At the press conference, Lovett had previously said during the briefing that the order came from Admiral Frank M. Bradley, who was authorized by Hegsath. And again, I think this is part of passing the buck down to subordinates who will be paying the price for this. I think perhaps that's one of the reasons. One of the guy who was the commander of I think it's Southcolm they call it. He stepped down one year into his three year term. He got out of this thing because I think you could see this coming. And so here's the press conference question than Gabe's question.
Speaker 6: You said that the follow up strike was lawful.
Speaker 14: What law is it that allows no survivors.
Speaker 15: The struct conducted on September second was conducted in self defense to protect Americans in vital us.
Speaker 2: He doesn't reply.
Speaker 15: The strike was conducted in international waters and in accordance with the law of armed conflict.
Speaker 2: That's not true. She reads a press statement. This reminds me of remember Dick, Dick Divine or what's his name, Levine or something, the trainee that then as the number two at HHS.
Speaker 4: He goes by Rachel.
Speaker 2: Now, oh that's right, Rachel's what he calls himself. Yeah, his name was Richard. I call him Dick Divine. Anyway, he was asked these questions, you know about and well, that's a very complicated issue, and he had this pat little non response. They just kept reading over and over again. I'd be happy to talk to you in another places. This is a very complicated issue, and that's exactly what she does. She doesn't answer the question. It's a very good question from the Fox reporter. What law allows no survivors? How is that ever warranted? It is never warranted. That's the point. When you look at the rules of military engagement or the rules of police engagement, there's never a situation where you just go in and kill everybody, right, So what law is that? So she just read back a canned response and didn't reply to that. So then they follow up on it.
Speaker 14: Why won't the administration either confirm or deny or reveal whether or not there were survivors after that initial first strike? And what imminent threat would to survivors pose who were clinging presumably.
Speaker 8: To the wreckage?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What threats that?
Speaker 15: As I said, I think you guys are sort of not listening fully to the statement I've provided. Admiral Bradley worked well with it.
Speaker 2: You didn't and you didn't reply.
Speaker 15: Correcting the engagement to ensure the vote was totally destroyed and the threat to the narco terrorists to the United States was eliminated. And for any further questions about his thinking, I would defer you to the Department of War.
Speaker 4: I obviously wasn't in the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In other words, I can't do anything except read this canned non response that is absolutely a lie. So again that's another point. You know, what is the law that allows this? And then oh, you say they are a threat to the US. How are they a threat to the US if they are out of combat?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: That's what the detailed article from Andrew McCarthy at National Review that I spent time on yesterday said said. If somebody is out of combat, in other words, they're struggling to survive, they're wounded, they can't fight anymore, you're not allowed to kill them. That's called giving people no quarter. That's what was done by Sanna Anna to the people at the Alamo. That is not a justified response. It will never be a justified response. I got to say. It just disgusts me to see these people parading their Christianity like Lovitt does, and like Pete Heigseeth. Does you know they put up all these different things about her before she goes into a before she goes into a press conference, she has a prayer. Great, what do you do do you ask God for an indulgence for the lies you're about to tell on behalf of this, Dictator Trump, Is that what you're praying about going to get an indulgence on this or something it's disgusting on this pardon for the Honduran president. Does it all undercut the administration's messaging? While you have these Congressional Republicans defending the strikes on the narco terrorists and then a pardon for a convicted drug trafficker, does that make it more difficult for your members to defend your administration? Again, this reporter Fox News, Heinrich asked perfect questions, Good job, there's no answer for that. She said, well, I don't think so, Jackie. I think the President Trump has been quite clear in his defense of the US homeland to stop these illegal narcotics from coming into our borders, whether that's my land or by sea. He's also made it clear that he wants to correct the wrongs of the weaponized Justice Department on the previous administration. All of this is a non response, you know when you look at this. If he wants to stop these illegal narcotics coming in, then why did he pardon one of the biggest drug lords. The former president of Honduras at the same time they're murdering people who are thrashing in the water after an unjustified attack on them, an illegal attack. And then at the same time as this happening on yes yesterday, the son of El Chapo, you know, the guy who ran the Cinelo A drug cartel, gets a plea bargain with the Trump Department of Justice to make sure that he doesn't spend life in prison. And he's going to be able to get out in a few years with a barole because they struck a deal with him, a plea bargain. So talk to me about how the number one priority and we've got to do anything that it takes to stop these illegal drugs. Again, it'll never be stopped by force. It won't be stopped by force with law enforcement, and it won't be stopped by force by the military either. It is not your hammer doesn't work on this problem. It's not a nail. It's something very different.
Speaker 5: Which is exactly why they are using that as their mcguffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is one of the most disgusting mcguffins I've ever seen. This whole drug war thing. And you know, I used to talk about it, and people would always get angry with me, Well you like drugs, right, It's like, no, I don't use drugs, and I don't need an army of thugs kicking indoors to keep me off of drugs. Either. It's a spiritual issue, it's a personal choice issue, it's a medical issue. There's a lot of different ways that it could be attacked. But using law enforcement and police is a stupid approach. It's an illegal approach. It destroys our society, it destroys the rule of law, and that's why they do it. So Caroline love Ittt hammers the media after all this stuff, because you had another reporter again, this is a conservative commenter, John fredericks, these guys are going to get banned for asking questions like this. He asks about the page that was put up. Just a couple of days ago, the White House unveiled a new page on their website calling out what it says are media offenders. At the top of the page will presumably be updated weekly. There is a section dedicated to the media offender of the week. So I guess maybe we should do the same thing. We should have the White House lie of the Week. You know, Last week's lie of the week was the illegal orders being sedition and treason. This year's lie of the week is that we had a duty of responsibility to kill those people that were swimming in the water after we illegally shot the boat. She said, I'm glad you noticed. Our original promise on day one was the whole the media accountable, because unfortunately we deal with us all day every day around here. There are so many fake stories that the that are unfortunately written, that have inaccurate characterizations, you know, inaccurate characterizations of the war in Venezuela and what happened there in terms of killing survivors illegally, you know, characterizing it as self defense, as neutralizing a threat. These people were not a threat. They were obviously out of combat. We talked about that yesterday. How you've got the genie a convention in the French term or de combas, right meaning these people are out of combat, they are out of action, and you have no right to kill them. That is simply murder. Caroline love Itt outright denies that Hegseth ordered this second boat strike, and she reveals who did so. As Hegseth is being attacked for doing this, she said with respect to the strikes in question. On September second, Secretary Hegseth authorized Admiral Bradley to conduct these kinetic strikes, and Admiral Bradley worked well within his authority and the law directing the engagements to ensure the boat was destroyed and the threat to the US was eliminated. Again, there is no threat to people who are struggling to survive in the water. There's no threat to the US again, just like there's no emergency for COVID, there's no emergency for tariffs. They have different laws every week at the Trump administration, and they go out and pardon some of the biggest drug dealers we've ever had, cut plea bargains with others. At the same time, they say that these mules, presumably if they even were doing drugs, that these mules are somehow a threat to the United States. It's all a lie. Just as Audi pointed out, it is all a lie, and that's the name of his podcast. The president has a right to take them out if they are threatening the United States and if they are bringing illegal narcotics in which are killing our citizens at a record rate. Well, I tell you it is not an emergency because this war on drugs has been going on now for fifty four years. As I point out yesterday, you got all these conservatives who just love Richard Nixon. I guess they love the war on drugs because of what allows them to do. They're like, let's them play soldier, lets them play army, lets them play policemen, lets them do whatever they wish. On the previous administration, she said, there was enough ventanyl traffic in our country to kill every American man, woman, and child many times over. Wait a minute, how are we still alive? Oh? Didn't they tell us that same lie the Trump administration about the pandemic that was not a threat to us either. They always make up these imaginary mcguffins to do whatever they wish. CBS reporter Gabe Gutis asked for clarification. He said, so, Admiral Bradley was the one that gave the order for the second strike. She said, yes, and he was well within his authority to do so. No, he wasn't. He was following illegal orders. What Bradley did you murdering sob You violated the constitution, You violated your oath to the Constitution. You're not you're not following legitimate orders. You don't have any authority if you violate the constitution. Same thing is true of Hegseth, the same thing is true of Trump. But they're going to cut it off. They may even go after the subordinates of Bradley to protect the people at the top. So he's now the commander since October third, because the other guy's like, Hey, I don't want any this is a hot potato. I don't want to have anything to do with this. This is illegal.
Speaker 5: Yes, they had so much fentanyl being imported to kill all America. We need herd sobriety to avoid this.
Speaker 2: That's good, Lands. I like that heard sobriety. That's it. Yeah, you're your abstinence doesn't protect you. It's other people's abstinence that protect you, just like the mask, just like the vaccine. Right, the vaccine doesn't protect you. The mask doesn't protect you. It's other people's mask, other people's vaccine, other people's sobriety. That's what protects you from doing all this stuff. I love that. That's great. So the former JAGS working group said, there's two things here, two possibilities. Number one, if orders were given to kill incapacitated survivors, that is a war crime understood by every nation on Earth. Number two, if the operation was not part of an armed conflict, and it wasn't, it's simply murder, simply murder. And again, yesterday I read you the case laid out by Andrew McCarthy for the same thing. He says this is a war crime or worse, who writes for a national review. He laid that out in detail yesterday. But again, that's the two options. If they killed incapacitated survivors, even if it was a war and a conflict, Even if these people, if it was an armed conflict and they were shooting back after they're incapacitated, you can't kill them. And if it wasn't an armed conflict, and it wasn't because they were not shooting back, they were running away, they got shot in the back essentially, and so it was simply murder. So again, the previous commander got out. This guy's been there since October I. He didn't want to have anything to do with this because he knew it was what this thing really was. But it gets even worse. As I was looking at these these Trump sucking media people out there doing, you know, trying to defend Trump on every issue because they want to pander to the Maga crowd that thinks that he is their messiah. That's why they do this stuff. The things that they were doing putting out there, well you have the seditious six. They're being run by Soros. It's another color revolution, the most idiotic take I've ever seen on any of this stuff. But then they also put this up Infra wars the top of the thing here full watch full must watch interview. US intelligence asset Patrick Byrne reveals the secret of why Trump is held bent on regime change in Venezuela. This guy, Patrick Byrne is the billionaire who started Overstock, and he's been hanging around with Alex Jones and Michael Flann a lot of different times. So you know, they become an item, I guess, and they identify him as an intelligence asset. I guess you just kind of abbreviated ass period, that's what he is. If you have any doubts that Alex is controlled opposition, that he is a CIA shill, this ought to get rid of it. Alex has been pushing for this Venezuelan war. He's got Patrick burn On there saying, yeah, I'm connected with the intelligence people. This is why we got to do it. He's crossed over from the kind of guy who used to oppose lies about weapons mass destruction that got us into a rock and now he is applauding lies about fentanyl to get us into Venezuela, saying it's a great thing and we need to go do that. It's absolutely disgusting to see what these people and the alternative mainstream media have been doing. Disgust me. But they're not the only ones. You've got Megan Kelly, who is I think the very definition of a prostitute. As Jarl SILENTI likes to call the press out there. She is willing to do anything and everything in order to get attention, and this is why she had to say about these war crimes.
Speaker 3: So I really do kind of not only want to see them killed in the water, whether they're on the boat or in the water, but I'd really like to see them suffer. I would like Trump and Hegseth to make it last a long time so that they lose a limb and.
Speaker 4: Bleed out a little.
Speaker 3: Like I'm really having a difficult time ginning up sympathy for these guys who ten seconds earlier almost got taken out by the initial bomb, but because they managed to get ejected, you know, a little too soon, had to be taken out in the water. I realized, legally it may make a difference.
Speaker 2: Had to be taken out in the wall.
Speaker 3: Tough case to really gin up the sympathies of the American people.
Speaker 2: Just when you think that Megan Kelly can't get any more reprehensible, you know, she proves you wrong. You know, this is the same person who just a couple of weeks ago, How was that I was putting up? At least she wasn't eight, you know, let's make America great again. There you go. That was the argument she was making that, Hey, you know, at least they didn't get eight year olds, they got fourteen and fifteen year olds with Epstein and Trump and so forth right, I'm supposed to excuse it. I'm not really sure whether pedophilia is a crime. I'm not really sure where the machine gunning people in the water is a crime or not. You might want to go back and look at the law. You're supposedly trained as a lawyer. That's supposedly what it is on her resume. Megan Kelly when she interviewed me when she came to do a hit piece on Alex Jones. She interviewed all of the people who were on air there, and when I expressed skepticism about Trump and the issues I had with them, I brought up civil asset forfeiture and the drug war and she got this blank stare said, what is civil asset forfiture? There knows nor cares anything about the war on drugs or the Constitution. It's amazing how uninformed she was. All she does is, you know, whatever Roger Els or whoever was directing her told her to do. They told her to stand up and turn around. She does that. It's pretty amazing. Really a prostitute ifever there was one. Why should we be surprised at what any of these people do after they have covered for the COVID lies and the crimes with that.
Speaker 4: It's amazing to me that she's just flat out saying that, Yeah, that's the sort of thing you would expect to be in a leaked audio call. Yeah, not just flat out said on her podcast or wherever it was.
Speaker 2: And why isn't this an outrage? You know? I mean, you know, now we get penalized for opposing genocide, and now it's a problem if we oppose killing people in the water that are out of combat, when there never was a wore to start with. Trump is saving Democrats from themselves with his latest attacks and also his alliances or his daytons, as the headline that he made with Mom Danny, with al Qaeda, terrorists and others. So the problem with this headline is that Trump is a democrat. He is a democrat, He's a globalist, he is a zionist, he is a technocrat. He is all those things because he again is a prostitute for sale to whoever pays him. And the rest of these people their job is to prostitute themselves in order to cover for him when people see what he's doing. Trump, for better or worse, has long built his political career on effectively attacking his opponents and exploiting their perceived weakness with the public. However, it seems that all of a sudden, Trump's political instincts may be faltering. Instead of exploiting the Democrats' weak spot, he is elevating one of their strong leaders onto the national stage. His attacks on Senator Mark Kelly have thrown the retired Navy captain and former astronaut into the political discourse in a whole new way. While Kelly may have been a rising star on the Democrats bench, this is the first sustained tussle with Trump. Pete is now trying to court Marshal Kelly. The fight appears far from over, and given the actual content of the clip, Kelly looks likely to prevail again. You're going to push somebody like Mark Kelly, who is about as anti Second Amendment as you can get a Democrat, and he is elevating the Syrian president who is an al Qaeda, isis al Nusra terrorist who's murdering Christians and other minorities in Syria, far worse than anything that ever happened under bashad Asar and then elevating mom Danny. And they pointed out, they said last week he warmly embraced New York City Mayor elect Mam Danny in the Oval office. For months, he had previewed his strategy of tying the Democrats nationally to Mom Danny, and now he just says, well, now we're going to praise him. He wanted to tie the Democrats to this guy and hurting them that way, but now he's praising him. Trump offered Mam Donnie and his ideas a full throated embrace that makes attacking him much harder for a GOP that is deeply loyal to Trump and reliant on his political instincts in his sway, but again, he has no principles. He's just for sale to the highest better and he will do whatever it takes to get attention, even if it is crazy and stupid, like saying We're going to make Canada of the fifty first state and then attacking them for being a fentanyl supplier, all the rest of this stuff, to the point where now American athletes are getting booed by Canadian fans because we've never had this kind of poisonous relationship between the two countries until Trump created it. It's entirely plausible that Trump saw mom Danny's message as similar to the one that he ran on and just didn't want to cede that ground to the Democrats. After all, Trump made many of the same empty populist promises that mom Danny has based his twenty four campaign on. Trump promised immediately lower prices, which have not come down. He promised to end the war in Ukraine within the first twenty four hours, and it continues. Similarly, Mom Danny's plans for free buses, raising property taxes, and arresting net and Yahoo all are not possible. They face practical, political and legal obstacles. So while it's still more likely than not that Trump flip saw mom Danny and goes back to attacking him before election day, for the time being, at least he's training his fire on Kelly. Kelly sparked trump'shire this month by appearing in a public service announcement urging military members to question illegal orders and to horror follow the Constitution. And for that Trump calls him the part of the Seditious Six, and so does Alex Jones, mimicking whatever nonsense and lies Trump puts out, and then he adds his own lies by trying to tie in Soros to this as well. The midterms are still a year way. A lot can change, but as of right now, Trump is helping to save the Democrats from themselves. Isn't it interesting they want to have the two of them switching power back and forth. That gives them plausible deniability for what they're both doing to us, just like you know, they handed it over from Trump to Biden so they could do the you know, Trump creates a vaccine and then Biden does the mandates, and then they can say, oh, it wasn't the vaccine, it was the man dates that were evil. Well, Trump wants to hand this stuff back over to the Democrats again left right, left right, and both of them can say the other guy did it. So if he's going to build up Kelly for a presidential run, even though Kelly wants to kill the Second Amendment, Trump doesn't care about that. He's fine with doing it. He did it himself by executive order. And I'm sure that Kelly would use that Trump precedent of gun control by executive order to do his best to kill the Second Amendment, all handed to him by Trump. Well, the US is rehearsing airstrikes against Venezuela, says the Wall Street Journal. And just in case you think that this has anything to do with drugs, here's Trump in twenty eleven, really jumping into colonialism. You know, colonialism is a word that has been used as a majorative term so much by the left that has lost its meaning in the same way that the terms racist have lost them or anti semitism have lost the meaning, because they've been leveled at anybody that opposes their policy, and the person doesn't have to be racist or antisemitic, and you don't have to be a real colonialist to be accused of being a colonialist. And yet what Trump is proposed in twenty eleven, it really was a form of colonialism.
Speaker 16: Ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're going to end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.
Speaker 17: But we have to go in to save these lives.
Speaker 2: They will take the oil.
Speaker 16: Do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives. After it's all done, we go to the protesters who end up running the country.
Speaker 18: They're going to like us a lot better than.
Speaker 17: They will if we don't do it.
Speaker 16: More importantly, we're going to save lives, and we should then say, by the way, hey, from all of your oil, we want reimbursement.
Speaker 18: We should have said we'll help you, but we want fifty percent of your oil. They would have absolutely said, okay, one hundred percent. In fact, they would have said, how about seventy five percent? So and isn't it said? We could have had anything we wanted. We could have had fifty percent of those oil fields. You know, in the old days, when you had a war, it's to the victor belong the spoils.
Speaker 11: So we could have had something special. When the so called rebels came to us, we should have said, fellas, we're going to help you. We want fifty percent of your oil. They would have said, thank you very much, we have a deal. Write it down, sign it.
Speaker 17: We have a deal. We would have been a rich nation again. They have tremendous oil reserves in Libya. Instead we help, we get nothing. We're very very foolish led. Our leaders unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Are Yeah, I know there was a good leader is going to go in and shake them down. A good leader is going to steal their oil. And that's exactly what he's doing. There's a lot more oil in Venezuela than in Libya. There's a lot more oil in Venezuela than in Saudi Arabia. Could that be the motivation? As Jerald S. Clinty says, you know, we're not in these different countries because they're selling bananas. Okay, We're there because the oil. If you look at what was happening with Syria, it wasn't so much even about their oil as it was about the transit of oil across their country. Which pipeline was going to be allowed. Was it going to be something coming from Russia or something coming from the UAE. I think it was. But you know, we had our ally and we wanted to transit the oil across Syria. The Russians had their own idea. Take a look at the pipelines going into Germany that were blown up, right, they blocked that off. They got the a German government to block off that second pipeline until they blew them both up because they didn't want the Russians selling them the oil. They wanted to sell them the oil. And so that's the reality here. Trump is telling Maduro to flee as he is continually threatening him with land operations now and again. He's operating like a corrupt colonial government, like a mafia don, which is all he understands. He grew up with organized crime, He grew up in casinos, strong arm tactics corruption in terms of bribing officials and other things. That's where Trump comes from. He's not a builder, he's not a businessman. He's a crook. He's a mafia crook, and that's the way he's running this country. I'm sick and tired of him. Go ahead, Travis, read some of these comments here before.
Speaker 4: We Marky Mark and New Jersey thank you very much for the tip. Says is it me or is Carolyn levetet? Ptty and more polished version of Jen circle back ZACKI the lips.
Speaker 2: Trump went up on the lips, and.
Speaker 4: I literally cannot picture what either of these two women look like right now, despite the fact we've been talking about about them and they've been on screen. They are a void in my mind, and all I see is a silhouette.
Speaker 1: Just uh.
Speaker 2: Well, Trump doesn't talk about how how smart she is. He just talks about those lips. Can you believe those lips?
Speaker 4: Well, at least he doesn't lie about that.
Speaker 2: I guess I wonder what kind of lips over she gets?
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 1: So smart?
Speaker 4: She's so smart? Okay, that one's too obvious.
Speaker 1: Even you guys won't buy that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ratus, bro, what's funny about lumers that millennials can see in real time. What's selling out gets you, That's right, it gets you a lot of really bad plastic surgery. Yeah, I know I mentioned it many times, but the video of her drunkenly flirting with Mike Maw and him being utterly repulsed is.
Speaker 2: The one that Milo just put up. I had a drudge link for about four days and the language in it is pretty amazing, but it is. She is drunk and getting in his face and he's leaning back, the blonde guy, and he just kind of looks over the camera like, yeah, she messes his hair up, and he's like, you messed my hair up.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that. I've only seen a short clip.
Speaker 2: This is a clip about two minutes long, and he's Milo says, I just found the twenty minute clip of this, so I don't know what happens too.
Speaker 4: Milo is an interesting character. You don't want to be on Milo's bad side. He has He's involved in everything and has a lot of dirt on everyone. Milo is even Yeah, yeah, Milo is a interesting character. Hadrian was right, Lumour's human mask needs constant upkeep high boost. At the Irish version, of the Patriot Front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could be a false flying attack.
Speaker 4: Ap rumblest This isn't genuine in my opinion, it's fake and stage as many of the violences to start civil war.
Speaker 2: Don't ever follow anybody who's afraid to show their face. That's just my just like anonymous QAnon. Right, I'm not following somebody who is going to remain anonymous and is going to speak in riddles and quatrains like nostrodamus or something. Sorry, don't even go there. And I would say the same thing about somebody who is afraid to show their face. And I also reject the tactics of vigilante violence.
Speaker 4: So we have ap you read that real Jason Barker Schoolhouse Rock should redo that cartoon and change the bill. Change bill to an executive order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. I'm an order. I'm an order. I'm a dictator of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gounk call of Rose Gardens. I can't fly anymore. I won't be groped if I if I could avoid flying for the rest of my life, I absolutely would believe me.
Speaker 2: Brian B.
Speaker 4: Mack, our youngest daughter, always thought it was cannibal soup. That's good close.
Speaker 2: Cancer soup cancer soep, it's good, yeah, delicious. Oh.
Speaker 4: In that Christmas Carol, which for some reason my brain is not bringing to mind, but it says, you know, don we now are gay apparel. I always thought it was donning now our day of peril, and was very confused as to why this was our day of peril.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't be donning peril this.
Speaker 4: Year, ap Rumblessey. They use extremism as a tool to normalize crimes against humanity and goes on to say gas lighting one on one. The whole cabinet is trained in it. Roy mh dismantled the biggest cartel, that being the CIA.
Speaker 2: That's right, the Criminal Intelligence Agency. That's why, you know, when I look at the way Alex is selling the SWAR to people to his audience, and he's bringing in Patrick Burnett. Now he's even gone to the he's an intelligence asset. Yeah, yeah, he's telling you to your face. Just look at what David Ike is saying about Alex Showes and his warmongreen. It truly is amazing.
Speaker 4: We have high boost. How many other drug dealers has Trump pardoned? Also besides this Honduran dude, Well, he loves him. Some drug deal. There was that Jewish guy that was choking people out in synagogue and beating.
Speaker 2: People up, that's right, and doing that after Trump released him as well. So yeah, it's the Sabbath nineteen seventy four. So drugs are supplying to man issue. That's right, except that, you know, here's the issue. The government politicians don't understand supplying to man, not in the real world and not in the drug war issue either. That's the real issue.
Speaker 4: We have Hibu saying we aren't going after drugs in Central America, Columbia, Mexico, the Caribbean, etc. Boat But fishing boats a continent away is the problem. It's a distraction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just wait. They're going to go after Mexico as well. That's probably the next thing that they invade. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 19: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better, and I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue, but he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 9: Whether you're feeling like the booths where or bluegrass, APS radio has you covered. Check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I wanted to talk about some pharmaceutical news, and I wanted to begin as I did yesterday, but then I ran out of time talking about the fact that cash strapped Britain is going to be selling off embassies. They are cutting nearly a third of their embassy staff. The budget singles out high cost locations like New York that it could include the possible sale of a fifteen million dollar penthouse that was purchased in twenty nineteen for diplomats at the luxury fifty Uni n Plaza complex. Seven bedroom residents occupies the entire thirty eighth floor and includes a library, six bathrooms and a powder room. And this is the kind of thing we saw with New Zealand when they hit the wall with their socialist economy and they couldn't pay their ambassadors abroad and they were selling off assets. That was the point in time, as I pointed out during the shutdown, that they decided that they would spin off their air traffic control and they did that. They were the first country to do that and just incorporate that into the airline tickets that were there, and people saw how effective that was. And you've got a lot of different countries that have done that. Even Canada has done that, and that needs to be what has done in the United States, but of course they're not doing that. The other part of it is the UK is selling major embassy compounds in Bangkok. And you remember the recent defrocking or whatever they call it for Prince Andrew, the man formerly known as Prince They removed all these different titles from him, and kicked him out of one palace to another smaller palace. When he went to Bangkok on a supposed goodwill mission or something, he refused to stay at their embassy even though it's pretty posh. He decided he was saying it an even more posh private hotel. And because I guess it's because he's bringing in they said ten prostitutes a day. But that's what these people are doing. But the whole point of putting this here and talking about this in conjunction with the pharmaceutical stuff was because Pfiser tried to shake down Argentina and Brazil in a third country that refused to speak out publicly because they had agreed to capitulate to Pfiser's blackmail. Pfiser said the time, you know, we've got this thing set up so that people can't come into your country or leave your country unless they've got the shot. But at the same time, we want to be held harmless for any harm that it does, because they knew it was going to be harmful, and we don't want to just have the usual kind of guarantees that you see in other places. We want to have we want to be held harmless if we have even manufacturing issues or some other things like that, or if you understand, you come to understand later that Pfizer and Albert Borla did this deliberately. They did it as deliberately as Pete Hegseth went after these people in the water. And so they said, so we would like to make sure that as a guarantee of your word, that you're going to put up some collateral. So we want you to put up as collateral foreign embassies, military equipment that you've got in other places. And it's like people are looking at that saying, how in the world do you even do that, Well, it is property that they can sell and property that somebody could take away. The whole thing was a fraud and Pfizer knew it, and they were asking for these this collateral that was outside of the country that they were getting ready to poison the people in So only one out of seven Germans who had a positive PCR test had COVID infection. And this is coming from Children's Health Defense talking about how this is stunning an eighty six percent false positive rate for PCR procedures. Remember Handy was saying at the time, I remember when this was all happening, and Handy sent me a memo and a red on air saying that he had one of the nurses there take a one of these tests right out of the bag and run it through and it was positive. It didn't even come in contact with any humans. So what do you expect. Nothing about this is real. It was all just made up, a significant overcounting of COVID nineteen infections during the pandemic because it wasn't a pandemic. It was simply a lie. By the end of twenty twenty one, ninety two percent of Germans had already acquired a natural infection, indicating a near universal immunity in the population. Maybe it wasn't a pandemic to begin with. Maybe it was just a cold, you know, because that's one way these coronaviruses, if they even existed, right, they talk about rhinoviruses and coronaviruses. But I'm at the point now where I don't believe that the viruses even exist because they haven't used any real scientific tactics to isolate this stuff. We're led to believe that they have observed these viruses. Were led to believe that they've observed that these viruses are present and sick people and not present in people who are not sick. None of that is true, folks. It is a complete fraud. I mean the fraud goes beyond the pandemic, beyond the PCR test, it goes back to virology itself. It's all a lie. As OUDI would say, it's all liedemit and it absolutely is. And speaking of lies, just remember the lies that Bill Gates told us.
Speaker 8: But you don't have a choice. People act like you have a choice. People don't feel like going to the stadium when they might get infected. You know, it's not the government who's saying, okay, just ignore this disease. And you know people are deeply affected, yes, yes, in these deaths by knowing they could be part of the transmission chain. And old people, their parents, their grandparents could be affected by this, and so you don't you know, you don't get to say ignore what's going on here. There are there will be the ability, particularly rich countries to open up if things are done well over the next few months. But for the world at large, normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population.
Speaker 2: And so so, therefore, if you want the vaccine sitching get back to normal, you're going to have to get us title to your embassies in other countries. And by the way, that was reported by stat News. Stat News is a big pharmaceutical trade magazine. They always toe the company line. This study was done by three German researchers. They analyzed how well PCR test results aligned with the results of blood tests for SARS cove two antibodies. Again, this is the same play by play scam that Fauci ran with HIV. We got we haven't isolated exactly what it is that causes age, but we see this these antibodies are something out there and we assume that that is what That indicates a presence of the disease that we can't observe scientifically, we theorize that it is there. So what they're saying is we see these antibodies. Why are they focusing on the antibodies, Well, just think about that. That's what they taught, that's how they determine it. They say, well, we're not seeing the virus, we're seeing the antibodies. Because there isn't a virus and it's not a pandemic. They don't observe the virus. They observe something else and say that that is present, but we can't observe the cause of the thing. But it is a particle or an entity or whatever. It's a virus and it's there, but we can't observe it, but can observe the things that are the reaction to it. Utter boloney. How the COVID inquiry protected the establishment? This is from Brownstone Trish Dennis. She says that for four years, hundreds of witnesses and nearly two hundred million pounds in cost, the UK COVID Inquiry has reached the one conclusion many expected, a carefully footnoted act of self exoneration. It assiduously avoids asking the only questions that truly matter. We're lockdowns? Were lockdowns ever justified? Did they work? And what was the overall cost to society? And they repeat the familiar refrain of too little, too late. Now this is the way they're handling this lie, this massive line fraud in the UK. They do an inquiry, you know, just like the Warren Commission, to explain away the conspiracy theories. When everybody sees that it is a conspiracy, there's more people involved in it that was the most obvious thing when you've got the guy who's the alleged shooter who's killed by an organized crime figure like Jack Ruby. I remember when that happened. It was right around Thanksgiving, and everybody my family. I was eight years old at the time, and everybody in my family was like, well, this is a this is a plan to a multi level was not a loan shooter. Everybody could see that. So they come up with a commission, a Warren comission to explain away or nine to eleven commission to explain away how concrete and steal buildings just collapse in their own footprint after a fire for a couple of hours.
Speaker 4: Were they bring in someone like Jolly West to give a psycho analysis to go, oh, yeah, that's very interesting. Yeah, this was definitely a crazy guy, very strange who.
Speaker 2: So you know, was it real? Is the question? And they're not asking that the way we cover it up here in the United States, we haven't had a COVID inquiry, right. Why is that why people demand some answers about this nonsense. We see the damage that was done here as well. Well. What they've done to cover up for that is to have both sides say well, I think China did it. I think it was a lab leak, and on and on. That covers them up. They say, well, you know, we did the best we could, but China did it to us, and we just had to try to recoup, and yeah, we made some mistakes. We'll do better next time. We'll move faster, we'll move harder next time. So it allows them to cover up for their crimes that they conspired against us, and it lays the groundwork for them to do even more the next time. That's the way it's being handled here in the United States, which is even more reprehensible. So the conclusions from their so called inquiry could have been drafted before the first witness entered the room. But you know, they spent a lot of time and four years, hundreds of witnesses, and two hundred million pounds in costs. But they could have written this down before because they came to the conclusion that they wanted after this dog and pony show. Here's the conclusions. The lockdowns were necessary, the modeling was solid, the critics misunderstood what was happening, and the establishment acted wisely. Every single one of these things is a lie. The modeling was absolute nonsense. We knew it at the time. Even another university, the University of Edinburgh, called out the Imperial College of London and Neil Ferguson's nonsense paper as a lie. But they said in this one. Even Dominic Cummings, Boris Johnson's most influential advisor in the early twenty twenty, has accused the Inquiry of constructing what he calls a fake history. In a detailed post on x he claimed it suppressed key evidence, ignored junior staff who were present at pivotal meetings, and omitted internal discussions about a proposed chicken Pox Party infection strategy. There we go think that could be the name of the of a new third party, the Chicken Pox Party.
Speaker 4: So the harms of lack we say, our politicians are already a pox upon us, the Pox party.
Speaker 2: That's the Union Party. The harms of lockdown are too numerous for a single list, but they include an explosion of mental health and anxiety disorders, a surge in cancer's heart disease, deaths of despair that didn't come from lockdown that came from the JAB, developmental regressions and children, the collapse of small businesses and family livelihoods, profound social atomization and damage to relationships, and the erosion of trust in public institutions, which I don't see as a negative. I see that as a positive. I see the shutting down of schools and the exposure of what's happening in the classroom to parents. I see that as the silver lining to this fraud and this massive crime. The pandemic policy added twenty percent of UK's GDP to the debt in just two years, but it exploded even more here in America, the COVID vaccines. Five years after the world's largest medical experiment, there is still no mandatory system for tracking millions of injuries. This is from the Free Thought Project, and this is from Cheryl Atkinson, and again, Pfizer knew this from the very beginning. That's why they wanted these embassies as collateral. They knew that they were going to be harming people, and they worked with the governments to make sure that that was not going to be tracked. So we got to remember that when we look at how the medical community quote unquote operates. This is an article from the Daily Skeptic and a person says, the other day I published a retrospective article about how I and others could see from the start that the lockdowns would be a public health, social and economic disaster, and of course we could see that it was a fraud because of all these other flags that were out there as well. The time has come to set down a more personal record, not because it's particularly unusual or special, but because it is through individual stories that history is best experienced, and the history of lockdowns should never be forgotten or forgiven. And it's one of the reasons why I put together the monster Jab thing. This is exactly how previously unrecognized serious side effects were discovered with other medications. Again, this is talking about the hang on second device just popped here. This is talking about how the abuse takes time for doctors to catch up on this. Even the doctors are playing catch up on this, it takes them a while to discover the adverse effects from these things, because it is when these people poison us. The poisoners in the pharmaceutical industry, they make sure that they don't kill everybody once. That's why they varied the dosage so they could see what was fatal and so forth. But it's also kept them from getting caught right away. If they gave something to people that killed everybody and did it right away, then they would catch on. But if they slowly kill you with a vaccine or something like that, then that gives them plausible deniability. This is exactly how previously unrecognized serious side effects were discovered with other medications in the late nineteen nineties. As a CBS investigative correspondent, I reported says Sheryl Atkinson on Reslin, a diabetes drug that was withdrawn in two thousand after reports of liver failure began appearing in the FDA's Adverse Events Reporting system. Again, we saw that with rem de Zoviet as well rem Desaviet had been They tried to push fout. He tried to push that for his friends at Gilead Pharmaceuticals. He tried to push it as a cure for AIDS. He tried to push it in previous other previous conditions, and it never was effective and it was very unsafe, and so he pronounced it himself as the standard of care one week after a Chinese study said that it was ineffective and very very dangerous to the liver. And by the way, when we talk about ram Paul, who's been one of the people pushing this lab leak thing so much, And I say it's an alibi and it is laying the foundation for them to do it worse the next time. And I don't think ram Paul is mistaken on this. I think he's in on it. He had his wife by Shares and Gilead with Remdesevier stuff, So again I don't trust him. Experts say for each adverse event reboarded, they're likely ten thousand to one hundred thousand more that don't get reported, says Cheryl Atkinson. Well, that was a Harvard study that showed that that's why a handful of fatalities is so alarming and prompted the FDA to pull that drug, a Resilant, from the market. But of course that was back in the nineteen nineties. Pharmaceutical companies have a lot more pull with media as well as with government regulators now. Similarly, she says, I also broke news at CBS on the erectyle dysfunction drug Viagra and how it was linked to a form of sudden blindness years after approval, to which you tell people, if you don't stop it, you're going to go blind right, But it was only because clusters of blindness cases happened to get reported to the FDA's Adverse Event system, and a few intrepid eye doctors then noticed a pattern and their patients. The actual doctors prescribing viagra failed to recognize and report the blindness as a possible adverse event. The side effect was originally denied by the drug maker, but is now added to the warning on the label. But they still saw it to people.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you think maybe that the blindness that we're seeing in this group of people that we're giving this drug too could be related to the drug. No, it's probably something else, maybe something of water.
Speaker 2: And then a third example, she said, I investigated, is the cholesterol lowering statins. At first, statin makers denied that potentially fatal muscle problems and brain issues could be related to their medicine, but after enough reports made it into the federal database, it became undeniable and those adverse events were ultimately added to the label. Except my doctor was not aware of it. She kept trying to push statins on me, and I said, no, it's got some really nasty adverse effects. I remember which ones were they in sight. Well, it's been a long time since I looked at it. I don't remember. But how about potentially fatal muscle problems and brain issues? How about that? And how about the question as to whether or not we need to even control the cholesterol levels that are there? She replied by And we had this conversation multiple times. She went through the whole spiel twice with me, lecturing me about this, framing him Massachusetts study that showed that STATINS was great for everybody. I said, well, that's fine, no thanks, I'm not taking them. Vari's data for the COVID nineteen vaccines now exceed leads one point six million reports in the US alone, including more than thirty six thousand deaths and two hundred thousand hospitalizations reported after the vaccine. Why aren't we stopping it? Well, that's a rhetorical question. We all know why. Experts across the spectrum agree these figures represent massive unreporting because most physicians are not filing reports even asking their sick patients about their vaccine status, and many adverse events are never recognized as possibly vaccine related. Trump, meanwhile, is proud of his mass murder campaign, and so you know, one point six million reports in the US alone, and that's a tiny fraction of it. But we're not going to do anything at all about it. That's the way it all operates. The FDA is going to introduce a new COVID nineteen vaccine protocol after report claims that the shots killed ten children. Well that's good, except you know, we've already got the VARs thing out there that she just pointed out, thirty six thousand deaths, two hundred thousand hospitalizations. But now they've got another ten and they're going to run with us. And so the FDA is reviewing this. I hope they stop it whatever reason they do, but it would be it seems strange to me to try to focus on these ten cases when you've got millions of cases that you could focus on a Midwestern.
Speaker 5: I wonder if they're focusing on ten people that died in a different way to discredit the other injuries like it killed ten people.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yes, I think just to give us an insight into the thinking of medicine and what has happened. This is a great op ed piece here from a website called midwesterndoctor dot com. Why have vaccines become a religion, And I guess my first response to it would be that, well, the accumulation of money has basically become a religion in America, the love of money, and that's a big part of it. You know, the fact that this magisterium of doctors in the AMA has made these people very, very rich. That was something that was not the case even in my parents' generation, and even when I was young enough, doctors would make house calls and things like that. Can you imagine something like that today. No, That's how their status has radically changed. As more and more people are awakening to the dangers of vaccines, they're gradually discovering a problem vaccine safety advocates have had to deal with for decades. Talking to vaccine zealots is like speaking to a brick wall. Regardless of the evidence you put forward, you can't teach them. For example, in two thousand and nine, after nephrologist doctor Suzanne Humphreys noticed patients, particularly the hospitalized ones, kept on developing kidney failure flu shots, she experienced significant pushback from trying to delay vaccination until after discharge. She said, in the past, when I consulted on kidney failure cases and said, oh, that was the statin or that was the antibiotic that did it. Instantly the drug would be stopped, No questions would be asked. Now, however, a new standard was applied to vaccines. It didn't matter that the internist notes in the charts said no obvious ideology of kidney failure found after throw evaluation. The next time, the medical chief of staff and I met in the corridor. At one point I asked the chief why doesn't anybody else see the problem here? Why is it just me? How can you think that this is okay? Why is it now considered normal to vaccinate very sick people on their first hospital day. The oncologist gave me an answer that surprised me. She said, medical religion, right, it is an orthodoxy. It is pushed for money by people, in the same way they have other orthodoxies, like Zionism, pushed for money. Once people awake to the vaccine issues, one of the most frequent questions which emerges is why the medical field has such a rigid ideological attachment to it. I would argue that's due to three interrelated reasons. First, human society has always been defined by competing groups vying for status, and wealth. It is a very recent development that doctors attracted the kind of prestige and salary that this profession now commands, and I would argue that that is ultimately result of two other things. Number one market monopolization brought by the AMA and number two, medicine creating a mythology that it rescued us from the dark ages of disease and hence deserves its supremacy in the current social hierarchy. As quote, vaccines infectious disease unquote is a central part of that mythology. Doctor Humphries raised her concerns about the influenza vaccine causing kidney failures. Colleagues used the mythology of medicine's most esteemed vaccines to dismiss her. For example, the chief of Internal Medicine went on to remind me that smallpox was eradicated by vaccines and polio was eradicated in the US by vaccines. This eventually motivated doctor Humphries to scrutinize that mythology and to create the pivotal book Dissolving Illusions that showed exactly why that was a lie. And that is a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you go in and you actually look at when these diseases started to disappear. You'll notice that there's a tremendous drop off in cases, and then a vaccine comes along for it, and the precipitous drop continues. The vaccine doesn't seem to have any impact on the speed and the rate at which it drops. It's generally coincided with at an increase in hygiene. People figured out something about how to keep themselves clean, how to better prevent themselves from getting bacteria around. That's usually what does it. That's right, and the vaccines show up and someone gets to go, look the vaccines cause this completely ignoring the fact that the drop off had already started before the vaccine showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should get doctor baileyon again her husband.
Speaker 5: In the case of polio, you have a lot of people with polio like symptoms where it's identical symptoms to polio. It's identical in every way, but it can't be polio because that's gone. We can't test it, of course, but trust us, it's not polio despite having all the same symptoms and no additional symptoms.
Speaker 4: And there's tons of cases of vaccine induced cases of these things.
Speaker 2: Well, when you look at it. As I've said for the longest time, science only advances when you question the status quo, only when you look at what everybody else is accepted, especially the experts in the field. It was when the Right Brothers questioned the airlift tables and they created their own tables that they were able to get something that worked. Whereas the highly prestigious scientist Langley that was at the top of the academic social order, he was head of the Smithsonian as well, he couldn't get his airplanes to operate because he was using the wrong data. He assumed that that was correct. But the Right Brothers did their own investigation and that helped them to make something that worked. And so yeah, she'd get Sam Bailey, doctor Sambailey and her husband who's also a doctor. They co wrote a book, The Last Pandemic, and it should be the last Pandemic if we really understand how they pull the wool over our eyes. But they're going to sell this lab leak nonsense. Doctor Mendelssohn, who in his nineteen seventy nine book Confessions of a Medical Heretic, argued that medicine was a dogmatic institution that prioritized authority control and ritualistic practices. As I said over and over again, that's precisely what Francis Bacon argued against when he created formulated his scientific method. He said, we're not going to go with dogmatism and established authority figures. We're going to go with observation and testing and repetition. So he said, it's treated as infallible doctrines that require blind obedience from patients over patient well being, over data transparency, and over evidence based care. He said there are unwritten rules in medicine, such as doctors compulsively rushing to prescribe new drugs before their side effects are fully known, and there's a rigid faith like adherence to protocol over science. He demonstrated how many routine practices and procedures cause significantly more harm than benefit, for example, X rays for tonsillitis later creating thyroid cancer, but could not be challenged due to the dogmatic nature of medicine and also the massive amounts of money involved the financial interests that are there. He also demonstrated many illnesses that are routinely treated with harmful interventions would recover on their own, especially if augmented with simple natural healing practices. He argued that medicine's tendency to withhold foundational medical information from the public, forcing them to trust the doctor. So, as they point out in this article from midwesterndoctor dot com, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. For example, when people attempt to conduct placebo controlled trials of vaccines, they are vehemently rejected by the medical field as being unethical to perform because it denies children the tiny placebo group a life saving vaccine. So despite it being far more unethical to inject every child in the country with a vaccine of unknown safety or efficacy, which is the real concern of safety. And this is something that also came up in the early days of the so called pandemic, as Trump was pushing the vaccine. It's like, hurry, hurry, hurry, we got to get this thing out. I reported at the time. There was a group of people who were bought into this pandemic lie so deeply that they said, will be guinea pigs. Let's do a challenge test, you know, inject us with a vaccine and then expose us to COVID. Well, it was two problems with that. They didn't have COVID to expose them to. They'd not isolated it. But I said at the time, I said, they will never do it. You don't understand what the procedure have been always for the FDA to use when it is a drug versus a vaccine. If it was a drug, they would have a group of people that had the illness or the condition or whatever that it was supposed to help, and they would break that into two different groups and have a control group of people who had that condition or that disease or whatever, and another group that didn't have it. So that's for a drug that is supposed to treat that, and then they would look to see what happened with those two groups. They never do that with vaccines. They don't have a control group. They never expose you to the illness. Could it be that they've not isolated the virus? They always tell us, so, well, no, we can't do that because it'd be unethical to allow people to deny them access to this life saving treatment. That is the prevailing assumption, and that is the fundamental lie. Thank you for joining us. Have a good day. The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity, created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com