Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide at Genesis Goold.
Speaker 2: I r a dot com.
Speaker 1: Excited to have a guest in a studio have Darren from Big sux Coupon book. How you doing man, I'm doing well. I'm excited. The book is out.
Speaker 2: It is like you can hold it, you can look at it. How cool is that?
Speaker 3: We just got it in on Saturday?
Speaker 2: And how cool is it for you? Because you guys are like new with Big su coupon books our first year, but you've been a part of this for years.
Speaker 1: Your kids would go out and sell them and new fundraisers yep, And so how cool is it now to look at that and go like, that's that's our thing.
Speaker 2: This is this.
Speaker 3: Is is awesome. We love it. I think family business.
Speaker 1: And I have been a big fan of the Big Sue coupon book for years because I'm mister shop local, support local and will you flip through this? It is literally page after page after page of local businesses. Yes, you get Not only do you get to shop local, you get to benefit from savings. It's the Big Suit Coupon book. You're saving money.
Speaker 3: They shop three hundred and sixty pages of coupons, three coupons per page, so there's over a thousand of them in there.
Speaker 1: You can use coupons every single day of the year and you never have to worry about paying full price again. And the thing that's really neat, you can flip through. This is what I encourage people to do. Flip through and find a place you've never been before and say, you know what, I'm going to try something new today, because so many times we fall on the rut of going to the same places over and over and over. So the cool thing about the Big su Coupon Book, flip through there, find something new. And the thing that's really neat is there's a bunch of free coupons in there too, where you can get things one hundred percent free.
Speaker 3: Yep, no purchase necessary. There's about five hundred bucks worth in there.
Speaker 2: So that is more than enough to cover the cost of the book.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to get a Big Sue coupon book, they can go to which places to find those.
Speaker 3: They are stocked at getting goes Lewis and our website very nice, the.
Speaker 2: Website bigsoue coupon book dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then we had talked earlier about fundraise because that's how you guys kind of got involved.
Speaker 2: Your kids are out doing this.
Speaker 1: If somebody wants to maybe become one of the organizations to do fundraising, are you still looking for people?
Speaker 3: We are. We're always looking that can reach out via the website or give us a phone call as well.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: We can get you set up and get you more details.
Speaker 1: And we actually just signed up for Sioux Falls Fireworks, so they were dropping off some books, so we'll be announcing that where you can get them. Because I got to I got to get all our stuff set up because I'm assuming people want to use a card, so we got one of those little card readers. I don't know how to use it, but my future son in law does, so I'm going to have him help me get that set up. But we'll be ready pretty soon. So again, if people would like to get the books, they're available right now, and the coupons that are in there right now are good for a while aren't they.
Speaker 3: They are good until August thirty, first of the following year. Yeah, sent twelve months to use them.
Speaker 1: So you got plenty of time. And again, the thing that's really neat is it's a bunch of local businesses, hundreds of coupon.
Speaker 3: Over a thousand coops over one thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hundreds of businesses, over a thousand coupons and a lot of great things. And so if you've ever had the conversation of you know, where do you want to go?
Speaker 2: I don't know where do you want to go? I don't know where do you want to go? Just flip open any page and go, oh, we're going here.
Speaker 3: Today, try a new one.
Speaker 1: And there's some new businesses in this year as well, aren't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's about twenty I believe this year. So this makes it for the biggest book in Big SIU history.
Speaker 2: And it's the twenty ninth annual, ry ninth annual. So next year the thirtieth, Well you got to.
Speaker 3: Know, I know, we're going to have to make it even bigger.
Speaker 1: So that's the other thing. If your business is not in the Big SUO Coupon book, but you'd like to be in the big su Coupon Book. It's never too early to reach out, isn't.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. We can get them in the thirtieth edition.
Speaker 1: And the thirtieth edition is not going to be for almost a year from now. It'll be, you know, sometime next year. But if you want to be in there, now is the time to get that all squared away, because you're going to print without them if they don't call right.
Speaker 3: Yes, April fifteenth is the deadline.
Speaker 2: April fifteenth, so you got a little bit of time. But you know that's the tax day, but that's also coopon day.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: If somebody would like to call and get their business incorporated in the next year book, do they call, do they go to a website?
Speaker 2: What's the best part.
Speaker 3: They can go to our website and there's a contact submission in there and then we can get them all the info they need, or they can give us a call as well.
Speaker 1: And the website, I'll give you that right now. It's Big Sue Couponbook dot com. And I'm going to throw a link to that on our Facebook page. And what numbers should they call? If they want to just call you.
Speaker 3: They can call at six oh five seven to eight eight seven nine zero. They can also text.
Speaker 1: Very nice and if you struggle, for whatever reason to get a hold of them, get a hold of me. I got his number as well, so we'll connect you guys. Thank you so much for doing.
Speaker 2: What you do. And I love the back page of that book this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nice, a nice page.
Speaker 1: The back cover's got Sonny smiling on there. So I'm a big fan. We've been, like I said, big fans of the book for years and years and years and excited to work with you guys, and thank you for doing what you're doing to help people have even more reasons to shop local.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, thank you for the interview again.
Speaker 1: Darren is with Big Sue Coupon Book and find all of their details at Big Sue Couponbook dot com. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.