Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we have our good buddy the script keeper back for this. Uh, this is gonna be a deep cut show, not gonna It's probably gonna get a little emotional. Tempers are gonna get a little flared, some things are going to be said. But anyhow, welcome to the show. Script. What's up, guys, Let's get it. Let's get it. Oh man, what I got my own studio now here, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a crazy I think I was on a phone the last time I saw you guys, right, no, no, no, the first time.
Speaker 2: You might have been. Yeah, but yeah, dude, everything that's transpired over the past few days, a lot of details coming out, and you know, it's it's things like this to where you know, you don't know what to believe, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's been so much information that's come out, you know, and and obviously we're not like any of those whack jobs, Like I'm sorry dude for the people that I don't know. First of all, Script, let me hear what you have to think By the way good cult members of this show is going to be about trying to talk about Charlie Kirk. We've been putting it off for a few days. We never like to talk about it instantly. We like to at least, you know, have a few days to to to pass so we can gather some information on the whole thing. But uh, script, I mean, what's what's been going on in your in your neck of the woods with all this?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: I mean, on my end, well, you know me, I'm always looking for like any conspiracy that I can find and then like to dig down it and go down as as hard as possible on the subject and grab as much evidence and then try to get the sources for it and then confirm it.
Speaker 2: So this one was I saw it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what the full dude? Like that should just bug my whole brain out. And then you know, Charlie, I wasn't. I didn't follow Charlie's every move, but like if there was a TPUs, a C pack something like that, you know, conservative wise, I would see what he was saying. And I started listening to him a little bit more because both of my parents have passed or so, like, I started listening more when I heard him start saying Jesus, like, you know, he's like leading people to Jesus on stage, and I'm like, whoa, I lose accounts for that when I bring up Jesus, you know. So seeing that, I was like, all right, this is a good direction. But he's always been, you know, pro Israel. He's always been Israel first. And then I heard recently which I confirmed, BB had sent him an invitation to come to Israel and he's been there before, but he declined this time.
Speaker 2: So that was right before the shooting. So I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 6: So wait a minute, now, do we believe as of this moment that Tyler Robinson had anything to do with Israel. Yes, I haven't heard this. I would love to hear a little bit more in depth. So here's where I'm at with it, all right, Here's I haven't done much digging.
Speaker 2: We're not saying it's Jews. By the way, it's not the Jews, all right, It's not the whatever you like to say government, the Zionist government.
Speaker 3: I shit you not.
Speaker 6: In the last two days, I have heard it's clearly the Jesuits, it's clearly the cartel, it's clearly Israel. It's clearly the Freemasons. It's clearly the Gypsies. Yes, I even found a threat to say the Gypsies were involved.
Speaker 2: You were searching for that one.
Speaker 6: No, I swear to Jesus I was not. No, no, nope. I'm telling you, depending on which source you go on, in which rabbit hole do you find yourself digging down deeper into?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: So here we.
Speaker 2: Are, bro, Are you trying to show everybody your painted fingernails right now? What's going on? You flash these off? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I keep forgetting these are painted.
Speaker 6: So my daughter, nine years old, fingernail paint and wanted to work on daddy's nails.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna say, blame it on your daughter. Okay, come out the closet, Jacob when black.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, hey, I'm a dad, I love my daughter. It is a point, Okay.
Speaker 6: I have heard a lot of things of speculation before the shooter was even known. There was a flight that went up, turned off his transponder for thirty minutes, and turned it back on. Clearly the guy that shot jumped out of the plane. Okay, pause, I'm not saying I do or don't believe that that's a thing, right, I said, when this first came out, I believe that it was something around the thirty caliber round that hit his neck. I thought it was a three hundred blackout. I thought possibly a three h eight. Apparently it was a thirty odd to six mauser. Now I'm not saying one hundred percent yes or no on that, but my point is, as more informationists come forward, right, I've heard and legitimately there's so many people that believe it was the Jesuits, it was the Gypsies, it was Israel, it was the Democrats, it was this And I'm like, wait, Tyler Robinson has almost no connection to any of these groups. He even wrote messages on the rounds to be memes in and of themselves.
Speaker 3: Now that's about it, script keeper.
Speaker 2: Okay, before you go there, I gotta say this, dude, do you remember the Batman movie with the Joker with Heath Ledger. Right in the very beginning, he was trying to rob a bank. He had a bunch of pats He's running around. They were all fucking psychopaths, right, and the commissioner tried. He put him in the in the car started driving away with him trying to get some kind of answers from him, and he was a delude, like a delusion psychopath, right, And Batman's like, look, you're not gonna get any kind of information from a schizophrenic psychopath. That's just who this kind of person is. It is in my opinion that there is no way all the hand signs all like, dude, have you seen the hand signs like you know, as Charlie Kirk's getting ready to go, right, And it seemed like it was almost the same kind of security guard right from whenever Trump got shot as.
Speaker 4: Well when Trump got shot the guy that was in the back. But then if I dug into a deeper so x or has all the information, that's that's just where it is. You know, a lot of people don't like the platform itself, but it's the easiest to find information within like seconds. I did notice that they if you dig into them, they have a tie back to Israel, both both of those two guys, the hand sign guys, uh huh.
Speaker 2: The two sitting behind him in security and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna have to fill in the blanks on that one for him.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying it wasn't anybody I'm just looking at the whole picture.
Speaker 3: You're trying to make sense to me.
Speaker 2: This is what I think. I'll just give you my breakdown real quick.
Speaker 4: So from from looking at it and seeing what's happening, right, they were talking about his ring. His ring went from his wedding finger to his pinky finger, right yor his middle finger to his pinky finger.
Speaker 2: All right, So I debunked that.
Speaker 4: There's a picture of him playing with the ring at another place as an actual video of him playing with the ring. It's one of those that unlock. It flips, and if you play with it for five six years, you can put it on any finger in two seconds. So that's that's just one debunk on that. The other part was it wasn't open and it went to his finger, so how could that happen? That didn't make sense either when when it was going down in the moment of the shooting, there was like a line, a black line over by the freedom area. Yere freedom here, and then when that went up the shirt. I mean the impact it does. It does line up with an impact, like you get hit from that far away, you're gonna go like this, you know. It does line up with the shirt going like this. The only thing that doesn't line up is the f completely disappeared. It didn't fold inward from the impact. It completely disappeared. So it said read them instead of freedom. Yes, yes, so that's right there. We're already talking technology, Hollywood shit, you know, hologram shit with AI whatever you want to do.
Speaker 2: And they had do the technology.
Speaker 4: I was just telling you before Tupac performed that Coachella twenty eleven and he looked like.
Speaker 2: He was really there, And they have another one.
Speaker 4: I had put this video up in twenty twenty when I thought that Joe Biden was, you know, not the president and wasn't doing what he was doing at.
Speaker 2: That point because he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but you know how they get mad when you say that. But he really didn't do anything all open, all right, So Joe Biden. Back then, I found this guy that was like, they have this hologram thing where you can stand in it, sit in it, whatever it is, and it can broadcast like around the world, so you could literally and it looks like a human being. All they need is a physical body to sit there. And when they do the hologram, whoever's there, we'll see that I have the tech there.
Speaker 6: So we're saying that Charlie Kirk was a hologram and that he's actually still alive. Where this is a height.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, this is hype th hYP Okay, you just got a brainstorm and these kind of things because in this day and age, you can't really trust too much. And you know what, I let's try and work from this backwards, right, because if we believe that they are working with the Hegelian dialect with the problem reaction solution, which hey, look, the problem was he got shot. The reaction was is that you know, the the entire country is at odds. You got fucking idiots online saying, well, he should have been dead a long time ago. And you know, like those people, whether he actually died or or the off chance that he didn't, those those people are like, there's something wrong with you. You need to look, take a nice fine look in the mirror.
Speaker 6: And what's the fat fuf from the young Turk, the one that runs the ship who's a like a or actual physical.
Speaker 3: Human form of a piece of shit. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Heat that guy?
Speaker 6: You know, the guy I'm talking about. It not old, he's the main guy. Not a son piker, his uncle, right, Oh, the the main guy. When you type in tyt on YouTube, this is the asshole is talking. He even, like six months prior to this, had said something about how like, oh, Charlie Kirk wants to be a martyr. He wants to die for his cause that way, it's like it's like free martyrdom or something like that. He just got shit on on Pierce Morgan Live, talking like this one guy I forget, I don't know his name is he he played the live clip of him saying these things. Is some gay conservative guy. But like he was like, so you remember this when you said these things? And he's like, that's not what I said. You asked always like I'm playing you live. You said that he wanted to be a martyr. Now all of a sudden he died. Now it's not kind and it's out of context. No, no, this is the context, my boy. So like, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So my point is is that all right, if we are going to shift some kind of blame and let's just say all right, let's let let's wargame this. Okay. If it is Israel, then we have If it is just hypothetically because you can't throw it out right. Apak has shitloads of money going into the United States every single day, almost to every single politician. So you can't say that we can't talk about Israel. I don't care what anybody says about that. Okay, No, there is no gypsy fucking money coming into this country, Jacob, Okay, no matter how.
Speaker 3: Much you want it to be.
Speaker 2: Or so you think they don't have two pennies to run together alone, donut being able to donate two pennies. Just want to throw this out there, all right, So if it is Israel, what do they have to gain from this, because it seems like they are the easiest target to point at, right. You know, we got the information saying that he you know, he was invited by bibing Net and Yahoo to come out to Israel. I guess he was, you know, uh, maybe not so much in alignment with Israel anymore. Him, Candice Owens, Megan Kelly, everybody was talking about it, right, So it almost seems too easy to point to Israel unless they just don't care, you know.
Speaker 4: And one everybody keeps forgetting this, you know, you say it's the Masons, the Jesuits is it's all what Islam.
Speaker 2: All that was created by the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Man, it goes back, it goes back, back back, and even I won't even say the Illuminati. Let's just just go back to like three thousand years ago, like the Tower of Babble five thousand, six thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So they've they've had these bloodlines.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've proven that Orsini, who's the great pope that they are SEENI his bloodline goes back to Ponscious Pilot seventy six AD. It goes back to the Roman centurion that stabbed Jesus in the side with the spear that is the sphere of destiny, that's the one that they talk about. Every country that has it in their hand rules the land. So just knowing that, right, just knowing that they've been in charge this whole time, they've had time to prepare for this, to do these lushes on us, the you know, unawared human beings that are sitting on his earth and just having this experience they run.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing as the revelation of the method. You know.
Speaker 4: The the main thing is that they need you to accept what's happened in front of you. That's the biggest part. Like I was upset. I was like, damn, that's fucked up, man. They just shot him on TV like that, in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: That was a fucked up.
Speaker 8: Thing to watch, you know, I mean it would do it? Who would do that? It was a public execution. Bro climbed off the roof. Would have fucking what you seen the rifle? Right, it kind of looks like Oswolve's right.
Speaker 4: He climbed off the fucking roof with that in his in his jeans.
Speaker 2: Get the bro. I don't believe that.
Speaker 6: Bro. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. A matter of fact, I'm gonna probably leave and grab a couple of rounds real quick to just say. Everybody who's watching this on the Patreon can see the difference of this, Okay, real quick. They are saying that this was done with a thirty odd to six mouser as of this moment as a time of recording. That is the narrative that they are spinning, okay, And I don't inherently have a problem with this. When it first happened, I said, I thought it was something of a thirty caliber excuse me, thirty caliber variety right, and it was suppressed, and you could tell that by listening to it. It was obviously a suppressed round. I thought the person that took the shot was aiming for his head, but is unused to shooting within a suppressed rifle, right, which is why I dropped about six inches lower and shot him in the neck. Okay, that was just my my hot take as of that moment. Okay, fine, fine, fine, fine, But then they said homeboy jumped off the roof, got onto a plane, and then DV coopered his ass out of there.
Speaker 3: I watched the video of him running off the roof.
Speaker 6: I watched the video of the guy, you know, getting onto the roof and what he was wearing and all this stuff. A thirty six rifle is not. They're making it seem like it's impossible to conceal.
Speaker 3: It's not. But it's also a difficult rifle to conceal the one that they found.
Speaker 6: There are thirty six varieties that you could hide, and you could saw off, and you could make a little shorter, make it a little more concealable.
Speaker 3: These things are possible.
Speaker 6: He doesn't line up necessarily, right, then your boy jumps off the roof.
Speaker 3: It's only like a twelve foot drop.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, he could do that and walk off and have a little limp.
Speaker 3: I could see it one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: But the way he walked off, Usually somebody doesn't carry a rifle straight like perpendicular to their body. They carry it a little bit like sideways to it. None of that was seen in the video. Right then the rounds that were found, he fired one shot, yet they found three rounds. One of them said, hey, fascists, catch this. Another one said, if you're reading this, you're gay, which, first of all points for hilarity.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 6: Secondly, was was it bial bial or I forget what it was, but it's a it's a musical to shit on fascism, And it was like that was or bochow bochow or whatever the fuck it was. He didn't fire three rounds, so like, what the fuck is this talking about?
Speaker 4: Did you see the guy running with the with the gun and the knapsack open in the crowd.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then they arrested two different guys who had jack shit to do with anything.
Speaker 2: Well, because one of them was an old man, that was like, it was me, I killed him. I killed him. And this is what I'm saying. It seems too coordinated. Brother, it seems too coordinated. You're not going to have some seventy something year old Patsy running around screaming I did it, I did it, I did it right. I mean, I know that a lot of looney tunes show up at his fucking debates. There's no doubt about it. If you ever just sat and like listen to some of the people that try and debate them, you're like, what the actual fuck am I listening to? Right now? Right? Who that guy is? Right? The George Dude?
Speaker 4: No, no, go look up nine to eleven documents in reason.
Speaker 2: Put up his name. Another crisis actor, you know MK ultra.
Speaker 4: They can control your mind to go and do this and make you think you have a rifle in your hand. You know, that's aspect of MK ultra of course, that you're shooting and they can tell you, hey, run down, go slow, and they can control your whole movement and everything.
Speaker 2: Hypnosis. Yeah, as long as you're suggestive, which usually the most suggestive that you can possibly be is obviously whenever you're you know, on drugs, and usually MK ultra scenes or vaccines will do it too. Yeah, I mean there's a lot We're not gonna We're not going there right now, all right, just saying, just saying. But you notice that through all the throughout all of the mk ultra you know stories, they it wasn't just hypnosis. People get that wrong. It wasn't just hypnosis. It was hypnosis. There was a lot of drugs. There was a lot of torture. I mean, you know, what's talking about literally fracturing somebody's mind. So and then you add a very suggestible or even a very desperate person on top of that, because usually the victims are you know, the MK ultra victims are ones that are like, you know, they'll do anything. You know, they'll suck, you'll dick for twenty dollars, you know what I'm saying. Like it's that kind of shit. Ye yeah, yeah, burgers.
Speaker 3: You know, hold that thought.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go grab some rough rounds real quick, just so we have a visual representation of the near des being split.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back, all right, all right, So I wanted to read to you, Yeah, yeah, go ahead, So what are the odds?
Speaker 4: The close up video was filmed by someone in a kippa Laura Lumer tried to cancel Charlie in TPUSA. Charlie said he was worried Israel was going to kill him for his recent critiques of Israel. Ben Shapiro takes over TPUSA, Rabbi Schmooley takes over his college tour. People are distracted from talking about nine to eleven and how we know that now that Israel it. People are distracted from talking about Israel attacking Katar and killing the Kataris who were trying to negotiate peace. People are distracted from the innocent children intentionally being starved to death in Gaza. George Zim, who distracted the police from finding the shooter.
Speaker 2: Is Jewish and was out, was out after nine.
Speaker 4: To eleven telling everyone it was al Qaeda, when really al Qaeda is just an operation of his Israeli intelligence. That's McCain and you know John Garry and Lindsey Graham and all that they were even involved in Ukraine. So at what point are you going to notice that Israel's involvement in America and what it cost us.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk was a good man.
Speaker 4: He put his blood, sweat and tears into his family, God, and country. Through Turning Point USA, and he educated all these teenagers. It didn't matter if they were liberal conservative. He would talk to them, have debates and try to give them logic. A lot of the things I saw online, You're like, oh, he's a racist, he's a Nazi. And they're showing me like one clip and it's like thirty seconds. I'm like, let me go get the full clip for you. So I go and get the full clip. I send it to them. They block me. Yep, Like I get blocked instantly, and then like the people that are like, oh good, I hope he dies, and then like you're next, And I'm like, don't see.
Speaker 2: That's the thing that I'm worried about, that.
Speaker 4: This is going to escalate to that that civil you know, that civil war that they're waiting like, well, there's They're.
Speaker 2: They're trying to make it normal that the people that are you know, behind a microphone or behind a just an iPhone recording a TikTok or anything like that, they're trying to make it normal that if this person is seen by thousands of people or heard by thousands of people, and he has an opinion or she has an opinion that I disagree with well, they deserve to they deserve to die. And every single person and I I dude, I'm telling you every single person that that has said that he deserved it, I'm telling dude, that's and I'm not. I'm not the most patriotic person in the entire world. I'm not. I mean, we criticize our government literally every single episode on here, but we do love our country. I will say that. And every single fucking person that said that he deserved to die, dude, it boils my blood. It boils my damn blood. Now, I don't care whether he died, whether he didn't die, whatever the conspiracy is. Maybe he pops up in five years and says, look, this is all part of the plan and we just had to do it to you know, to to you know whatever. Right. No, I'm just saying hypothetically, if that is a thing, you know, because some people still hold not hope that Michael Jackson's even alive, right with, you know, with the cue. But but yeah, what I was trying to figure out is is that if let's just try and figure this out, like, let's let's go five d chess here, Okay, because that's what they're doing like the people. If there is some crazy master plan, and there seems to be some kind of one, that we need to think how they think, not how a normal person thinks, not how a logical person thinks. Anybody. It is so easy for the average Joe Schmo to turn on the TV or to look at their phone and be like, oh my god, it was this, Oh my god, it was that, or just completely accept the story, which usually the story that is presented right in front of you is the farthest from the truth, wouldn't you say, Jacob?
Speaker 6: I would say so, especially when you can see how the narrative shifted hour to hour in day to day. All right, just so we're all clear, I got some visual representations here. Okay, this is a five five six round. It is tiny. It is a glorified twenty two bullet. Let me hold up something for comparison. Here. This is a regular size vape. Okay, is a two two three as compared to it? Okay, five five six two two three is the same thing. Once Sander one's metric is the same fucking round?
Speaker 3: Are we with it? All right? They were originally saying.
Speaker 6: That this was clearly what hit him, and you could tell by the impact on all these things, the blood spurt all this. According to Joe Biden, a nine mil will blow the lungs out of somebody's chest. I know multiple people that have been shot with nine milutes. In correct, this is a five five six, Okay. Now compare that to a three to oh eight. You see the difference in size of round diameters.
Speaker 2: Basically double the size.
Speaker 3: It looks like about double the fucking size.
Speaker 2: And that bitch hurt.
Speaker 3: This bitch hurt. You'll feel it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: A five five six, yeah, you'll feel, don't get me wrong, But a three o eight you gonna feel. This is a thirty six as compared It's close in diameter, it's necked down, a little bit more, a.
Speaker 3: Little bit more powder to it.
Speaker 6: But my point is the entire media was saying that it was a five to five to six round, which is this little guy, and they come to find out allegedly it was a thirty six. These are not something that can be closely like, oh oh sorry, we were a little mistaken, because you know how this goes, that goes this.
Speaker 2: Law enforcement bro Come on, come on.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, we're talking about two very very very different conversations.
Speaker 2: I love the episode. The episode that, like Jacob has to show his fingers the most is the one where his fingers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel weird about it, but at the same time, for you the cult members looking yeah, blue Glitter in Black. I have a nine year old daughter who wanted to work on her fingernaut Peyton, and I love my baby girl.
Speaker 2: It is what it is, that's all right.
Speaker 6: That being said, the narrative that it was this little thing, that that was the thing that clearly left a fucking dollar hole in Charlie Kirk's neck.
Speaker 2: That was a hole.
Speaker 4: Like I I've seen some shit happen like people, yeah, hitt and all that, but that was a hole, man, And it was just weird. Like the whole thing and the movements and everything was just weird, the whole entire thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought at first there was three h eight possibly a three hundred blackout, both of which are sub sonic rounds.
Speaker 3: It's a lot easier to suppress these rounds.
Speaker 6: So I ran with that for a minute, and I wasn't married to the idea, but it made the most sense to me at that time. I look back to Luigi MANGIONI right, killing that guy in New York City. There was that one quote unquote expert, this was clearly a milliar xpmbl T, some type of pistol that no one's ever fucking heard of before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look into.
Speaker 6: It and it's this little squeeze and twist apparatus to do veterinary killings of animals. And it's like, bro, that is such an obscure weapon. How would he have even gotten his hands on that? It was clearly a suppressed nine mil that didn't have a Nielsen device on it, right, Like anybody who's ever done any shooting would know that. But this expert quote unquote went on the air and said that this was clearly the guns. So we have these quote unquote experts saying clearly this was a five to five six. I was shocked at it and say, AK, because that's the thing. It's all about the Sigma to try to outlaw the ars and the AK platforms because they're the reason for the violence.
Speaker 3: That is clearly what it is.
Speaker 6: All these school shootings and everything, you're all done by aks and ars.
Speaker 3: It's not most of what you're done with handguns.
Speaker 6: Just throwing that out most of which you are done with aks ars.
Speaker 3: That's not the case. They're going with handguns the script.
Speaker 2: I want to ask your opinion, dude. So the official narrative is is that this kid, I guess he went back home and his dad, well, both of his parents conservative churchgoers, right, and you know his dad was a police officer I think, or or some kind of service member.
Speaker 4: They said he was part of the county over there, the sheriff's county. And then they said, oh, that's Matt Robinson. It's not it's it's a different Matt Robinson. It's not his father. Okay, well it was just the father and the pastor, uh turned him in.
Speaker 2: Right, right, that's right. Yeah. So his dad goes up to him says, look, did you do this? Was this you? I guess he confessed to his dad. His dad said all right, well, look, well let's just we're going to go to the church and hear what the pastor or the priest or whoever has to say about it. I guess they, you know, they set the son up, which, you know, good on the dad. If that's really what happened, then good on the dad. I mean, it probably really sucked to turn your own kid in like that, right, I mean, nobody wild nobody would want to do that. But but then you find out that, like you know, he had a transgender roommate. Now and whether that is true or not, allegedly it is true, that's what they're that's what they're documenting.
Speaker 4: Came out and also was given information to the FBI and wait.
Speaker 6: Waitite did he get some training digg And that's what made him decide to shoot Charlie Kirk. That Ted boy was the thing that shifted as is mental.
Speaker 2: My point is is that doesn't this seem to line up too much? Dude?
Speaker 3: Like which part?
Speaker 2: So? All right? So in all the other you know, shootings and school shootings or whatever, anytime it's something like this, it's always like it always usually depends on who's in office the way that the narrative is going to go. Right, So like if it's if it's a Democrat in office, every single time, it will be an ak or an ar every single time, and they are always going to try and go after the guns. Whenever it's a Republican in office, all of a sudden, it wasn't one of those guns. And he's living with a transgender right, and he just so happened to inscript some weird things, you know, on the bullets and everything. I'm just saying it stinks. It almost it lines up too much, he says the siout I think this. I'm not saying that Charlie didn't get assassinated, because I think that I believe that he did. False less people die exactly, but the story fucking stinks to hyel. I'm sorry, it just really does. I mean, there's too many variables for this just to be a lone ranger, you know what I'm saying. It's too many. And then you saw that there was actually like well, and then I heard that it was recently just debunked. But there was a debate that happened back in May between what looked like this guy and that's most people. Most people thought it was him, right, and and it was the guy with the bullhorn, right, and he was like trying to interrupt everybody, and he Charlie Kirk is like, no, fuck this, you're coming up. You're coming up, all right, And and it was a weird thing. And I guess Charlie probably made him feel like shitting, so it was probably easy to connect the dots to say that it was him. They look very similar. It turns out that I guess that was debunked. I don't know, man, Like none of this really checks out to me, Like, I'm sorry, you don't just take out a voice like that. And it's just one guy with all of these variables. And as you said, script, you said, who is going to be taken over? Turning point USA, Schmolly and fucking.
Speaker 4: Shapiro and Schmooley. That's what I'm hearing so far, that's what it's saying. But here, let me give you something real quick, just because this is AP. I know you guys know about AP, right, the news organization of course, ye, all right, So they put they're basically saying there's a bunch of conspiracies out there, so they put. The reaction followed a well worn pattern of misinformation and conspiracy theories that often come after breaking news events when facts can be fluid. Those kinds of posts appeared within hours of the shooting, with some of the earliest incorrectly identifying then the gunmen before the government the gunman, before officials had released any information about a suspect. More claims spawned on Thursday and Friday, presenting old videos and photos as recent footage of the shooter and erroneously reporting on Robinson's background. Here's here's a look at the facts. Claim Robinson is a registered Republican the facts this is false. Utah records says Robinson was registered as a voter but not affiliated with either political party. His voter status is inactive, meaning he did not vote in two regular general elections after receiving a notice from his county clerk. According to Utah Gov Spencer Cox, I ain't gonna speak about him.
Speaker 2: Robinson's family said.
Speaker 4: He had become more political in recent years and had criticized Kirk, mentioning that he was due to appear at an Utah event in you know the one that he was at. Cox stated that the ammunition found that the scene was engraved with taunting, anti fascist and mean culturing messaging. See that lines up with what we've been seeing for the past. I don't know what six years now, seven years, dude A his Luigi was different. It's always is a manifesto, either on the bullets or it's on Facebook, or it's at the house. And the FBI was there a couple of weeks before it happened or a couple of months before, and they've been keeping their eyes on That's what makes me think mk ultra anytime the FBI has visited them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, men in black.
Speaker 4: Who knows what they do? I know they can't do it to my mind. Mind shit is too strong. They can't get me. I'm a psyops layer.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, brother, dude. And how about that book? Did you see the fucking book? Yeah? What was it? Nineteen hours earlier the shooting of Charlie Kirk that was published September ninth, the September ninth by somebody named Anastasia J. Casey. Now, I did a little research on this, and I found, first of all, it's already strange that a book was published on this the day before the actual killing. And then you know, it takes three days, It takes seventy two hours for Amazon tosh it for you, so like once you submit it for publication, it takes seventy two hours. So that means at the very earliest this book was published, this book was published and sent to Amazon at least four days prior to Charlie Kirks being shot. Wow. Okay, And so I did a little research. I have a conspiracy brain. I'm a little crazy, right, So let's get a little fucking numerological. Let's get a little matricle, if you will, Sir, I did a little research and looking up Anastasia Jay Casey, which is the author of this book. Okay, I was like, there's gotta be something to this. This might tickle both the y'all's fancies. I'm not even gonna lie, okay. So Anastasia from the Greek anastasis, which which means resurrection or rising up. Okay, So there's that. There's the Anastasia, right. Then there's the letter. If we're just trying to get symbolic here, okay, it could stand for Jesus, Justice, judgment, or simply act as a hinge letter. Jay itself is interesting. It's a late addition to the alphabet. It wasn't in Latin or Greek originally. Obviously, it split from I, which in the mystical terms represents the self and the im dah da da. So Jay might be a clue the self that has been divided, reborn, or given a new identity if we're just getting real wild here, okay. And then you get into Casey phonetically Casey is close to the letters K and C, which could mean King's crown, and then there's casey could also represent some other things. Okay, So Anastasia j Casey could encode if it is a message to be encoded, it could encode the resurrection of awakening through Prophecy or Jesus or yeah, yeah, that's it. So Anastasia. So all right, Anastasia, which could mean resurrection. The Jay could be the could be I or Jesus, and Casey could mean the Watcher or the prophet. So it could mean that it's the resurrected h one who awakens into Christ and prophecy. That's just going full blown crazy conspiracy nutthead. I get it, but what are the odds?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, we just want to throw it out there. That's just I'm just I'm just thinking about it. Because his message was really strong on people excepting Jesus.
Speaker 2: It was really strong, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Which that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Right as we're looking at this, my immediate thought was who benefits the most from Charlie Kirk dying?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: That that's how you have to look at these things. JFK Who benefited from JFK dying. There was like fifteen parties that benefited from JFK being no more. So, like that's why there's so much credence to It was clear that the Mafia, the commis, LBJ, the list goes on and on. Right when it comes to Charlie Kirk, this is why it is so interesting, right because Israel didn't benefit from Charlie Kirk dying. The Catholic Church didn't benefit. The Democratic you can't benefit.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no. You cannot say that Israel did not benefit from Charlie Kirk dying. He was turning only I can no because you haven't done research then, because obviously over the last few months he has been going against Israel. He has been looking into you know how they've been committing essentially Genesis give me BB, have to BB some in for him. So to say that Israel had nothing, come on.
Speaker 6: Has he gone against BB or has he gone against Israel?
Speaker 3: Because the two are not the same.
Speaker 4: He's gone he's gone against as far as saying I'm scared I can't say the right, you know, the wrong things about Israel, and he was. I mean, there's a bunch of videos if you go on action and just put in Charlie Kirk was scared that Israel would take him out.
Speaker 2: It's literally like he was literally saying it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't thinking that, you know, transgender lover or a liberal at one of these college campuses was going to take him out. I mean, this guy's been doing this for a few years years. Yeah, you know, it's crazy because like he's turned. There's a lot of people say, hey, I don't agree with everything that Charlie says, but I like the guy.
Speaker 2: I liked what he did.
Speaker 4: I liked the debates, I like the logic, and I liked you know, I never really heard any dead shit until now, like all this shit is all online.
Speaker 2: Everybody hates him now.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, there's been for a some time. There's been people that have hated him, right, And I mean, but that's the point. Let's say, yeah, he was against the Warren Gaza. He's been very critical of that. He's been very critical of Netton Yahoo Yo. You don't have to look forward to find some sort of a talking head that is very much against net Yahoo and what he's been doing.
Speaker 3: That's my issue. It's not like he was the guy.
Speaker 6: There's been tons of guys in the last six months who have been very critical of who of the Republican and the Democrat side of things, the war in Gaza in the West Bank have had nothing. No sway has been shifted based on Charlie Kirk dying or not.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, that's incorrect, because help me out. All right, so we already see all. We did an entire episode a few months back, right before the election on all of the funds that were being allocated through APAC.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, but he's not a politician, he's not taking a PAC money. He's a talking head.
Speaker 2: Oh, he took money for TPUSA.
Speaker 4: Break this down for me, help me out, billionaire, billionaire donors we're donating.
Speaker 2: The TPUSA is nonprofit.
Speaker 6: Right point USA was was being funded by APEK.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying APAC. I'm saying he had donors that we don't know what they're affiliated. But I don't even know who the donors are. But that's coming out now too.
Speaker 6: Wait, but Turning Point is not a Charlie Kirk thing. He happened to be affiliate with TPUSA, but Ben.
Speaker 2: Shapiro start, Charlie Kirk started TPUSA.
Speaker 3: Bro But there's more people than just him.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, there's more people in it, But I mean as far as him running, he had the podcast, he's been on Real America's Voice with Steve Benning and all these people.
Speaker 2: He's always his pocket.
Speaker 4: Like, I get Ben Shapiro and all that, but Charlie was definitely like I've seen him more on a bunch of shows, way more than than Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 2: Just my opinion.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm with you, But like, let's keep in mind, Ben Shapiro is not.
Speaker 6: Like beloved by the Jewish constituency. He is hated by everyone else that's Jewish. Aside from conservatives, most Jews really fucking hate Ben Shapiro's.
Speaker 3: Liberals.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're missing the point. The point is this is not against Jews, get that out of your head. And this is not even necessarily against Israel itself. The Israeli people have nothing to do with this. And when we say Israel, just like when we say Yemen, just like when we say Canada, just like when we say fucking Russia, we are not talking about the people. We are talking about those in chargement, the government in charge, that is who we are talking about. Okay, this is a This is not a religious thing. We're not even talking about a bloodline thing, has nothing to do with any of that. We're talking about the money that has been sent. If you look into it, ask yourself, why does APAC donate so much money? And if you start to look into it, you find out that the main reason why they want to do it is because they want all of these politicians to back Israel number one and to dispose of all of the negative speech that is about the Israeli government. Almost every single dollar that has come from APAC, every single one of those people have been pro Israel and shut down everybody whoever has anything bad to say about Israel. That is what it's about. And if you look, you can actually find video of Israeli government officials that are saying, yes, that is why we donate money. We don't need the world looking at us in a negative light.
Speaker 4: Like it's I mean, even Matt Gates said that he was in Israel and he put people in his hotel room. Okay, like they they've literally you gotta watch that episode just type in. Matt Gate speaks about finding Israeli contacts in his hotel room in Israel, Like, like, what are you doing in my room. They plant listening devices. I mean just think. I mean, you know we can say, oh, it's a conspiracy. We know they plant listening devices. We know they do all this shit they've been doing. Governments always do that because that's how they get the blackmail. Speaking of blackmail, what did Charlie speak of recently? The Epstein list hold on? So Charlie Kirk feared Israel would kill him if he stepped out of line. One of them was Kurt was on depression from Zionist media before his assassination for hosting anti Zionists at TPUSA events.
Speaker 2: That's Candice Owens.
Speaker 4: Standing stating that Epstein was massad and questioning net Yahu's role. In October seventh, he said, Israel was like a fortress. He's been there many times. It's the size of New Jersey. It is impossible for anything to penetrate the Iron Dome. We're getting to Israel. They walk around with AR fifteen's everywhere you look. There's an IDF soldier in that area. It's impossible. And I did some research on that because I found out also there was an ex soldier that worked at the Iron Dome.
Speaker 2: No he was retired.
Speaker 4: He said, if a pigeon flies too close to where that area is, they light it up, so they fly in on paragliders with fans behind their back.
Speaker 3: Now I'm much on that.
Speaker 4: I just think that he started asking the right questions.
Speaker 3: But he's not the only one.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, hundreds of talking heads have said the exact same thing that Charlie Kirk has said.
Speaker 4: I hear you, But I think, Charlie, you see this where we're at right now. They not on the front page of every newspaper. They know we're not talking about anybody else but Charlie Kirk. That's the point that I'm making. It happened to him. They didn't go for Ben Shapiro, they didn't go for Candace Owns, they didn't go for they went for Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: And everybody knows that name. That's the thing. And yes, people know Ben Shapiro, people know Candace Owens, people know Tucker Carlson. I get all that, But I in my opinion, I think personally that Charlie Kirk was I think that he just never accepted a dollar from there, dude, because you could look at it. I think that there's potential that almost every other one of them probably has, maybe with the exception.
Speaker 3: Of Candace, But do you think he accepted a dollar from a.
Speaker 2: Peck, whether it's a pack or Israel. At this point, it doesn't even matter right now, we're just just to paint it with a broad strug brush any dollar coming from Israel. You gotta look at the same way because you.
Speaker 3: Say that he didn't accept any money from them, you think.
Speaker 2: I think, I think that it would. It's obvious that he didn't because because anybody that has ever accepted any money from them would never bring this up. You wouldn't touch it. That's like, that's the stipulation, you know what I'm saying. It's like, it's like working for the devil, right, Like, if you work for the devil, you're not gonna say, hey, everybody, I work for the devil, you'd probably try and this. You know, come on, man, Like you can't be saying that.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, So you're saying that because he was so critical of Israel Israeli government, right, and why he was so critical of Netnaho is a clear indication that he never accepted money from Apex, even though CPUSA had accepted money.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, he said that they had accepted donations. Nobody knows from where.
Speaker 4: I got I got some breaking news, well not breaking news, but I got some more in for you. Okay, okay, day First Security Group TPUSA Security Firm. Craig Schaeffer, CEO FBI, twenty years echelon front Leif Babin, co founder, US Navy Seals, closely connected to i NSA, New York Cabinet. I'm sorry, I'm going through, but my eyes are starting to get a little bit worse.
Speaker 2: So it's I think it's JINSA.
Speaker 4: Let me put up my give me one second, because this is gonna be a good breakdown.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's called JINSA. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Jewish Institute for National Security of America policy think tank focused on US Israel, defense and national security issues in the Middle East. Michael mckowsky, PhD CEO worked extend extensively on US Israel defense ties and US policy towards Syria, Iraq, Gaza, and Middle East. Former foreign policy director for Bipartisan Policy Center, former Special Assistant in Office of Secretary of Defense, close to Netan Yahoo. So these people are the ones that were there right next to Charlie. Now you see what I'm saying. So I wasn't saying that it's you know, BB and literally BB. I mean, well, I don't know, but I'm saying that there are it's the government's the same thing. It's like the Kazaria mafia. It's just like the Ukraine. It's like the ZALINSI. We're all gonna find this. We find it in our own government, the bushes, the bin Laden's the you know, you're gonna find all these connections.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But the main thing that I was saying is we haven't seen nothing like this where everybody got pulled into the loose since nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Nothing. It really doesn't seem like that. We're smash right now. You got people losing their jobs.
Speaker 4: Over three hundred people lost their jobs already because of their social media posts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'll say this, most people are now on the same page when it comes to Charlie right, Like, yes, everybody's got an opinion, but it's not the same as nine to eleven, where everybody was in agreement of like, you know what, fuck the talibanon fuck al Kaida, we gotta go to war. Now nobody's got that kind of vibe when it comes to Charlie right. It's very it's very split me.
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 2: It is strange how it's literally the day before nine eleven. So it is, it's the day before nine to eleven, and nobody even, dude, the entire next day on nine to eleven. I never I never saw a banner for nine to eleven. I never heard anybody post anything about nine to eleven. I never heard anybody mention anything about nine to eleven.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: Anything that everybody was talking about was Charlie Kirk, like I did. I posted a bat for nine eleven. I said, this is the towers.
Speaker 4: Look like, I'll never forget what the government did to us. Oh well forget, I'll never forget what our government did us.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you twenty plus years of it.
Speaker 6: I honestly didn't even realize it was nine to eleven the entire day.
Speaker 3: I had so many other things going on.
Speaker 6: I was doing the single dad life is running kids to and from and all the things. And somebody, you know, texted me and was like, hey, what do you think about nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, oh that's today. Oh shit, my bad?
Speaker 6: All right, word yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, So I don't know, I mean a script. I know you don't have that much time left. Bro, You're you're kind of on a limited basis tonight. But what else do you got that you can provide for the good cult members?
Speaker 4: Two things? The swamp runs deep. Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth. You must show them. Only then at the precipice will people find the will to change, right to participate? We the people have been betrayed for a very long time. Will you stand for God and country, for freedom, for humanity?
Speaker 2: Where we go?
Speaker 9: When we go?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 2: Right? So that's always been cused message.
Speaker 4: You can tell them all day long, but if they don't see it, now everybody's questioning. And then we got some people that are losing their minds. That's why you can't just come out and tell everybody, Hey, this is what it is, this is the plan, and this is how it's going because shell shock. Look how they're reacting right now, I mean, on both sides outside. All right, So let's say this is all a part of some kind of wild master plan ninety chess.
Speaker 2: Right, let's just say for shits and giggles that QAnon is not full of absolute dog shit. Right, Let's just play with that idea, what is what is the goal? Like, what does the endgame look like? All these people come out behind some kind of crazy red curtain and bow down. They gotta take a bout bro. You think no, uh, you don't have a movie.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, if it was a movie, then I wouldn't have lost forty people from twenty twenty till now. If it was a fucking movie, we wouldn't have seen what we were seeing on a stage. Regardless of people go oh, that's just a conspiracy, because ninety percent of the people, or normanis anyway, they're gonna just dismiss it and just be like, oh, they killed them right there, blah blah blah, and you know, two months later it's over what they've already moved on. And that's how it is with everything, like right now, But if you've been paying attention, I don't remember ever seeing this many psyops happening within a four year span. And we're not even a year in until Trump being the year in. You know what I'm saying, Like it's just started. You had doge USAID. Oh we connected so many people to the USAID and how they were getting those funds when did the people start flipping out when they cut the money off?
Speaker 2: Remember, follow the money, follow the wives. The wives have another part to do with it.
Speaker 4: They're always connected to some mission or something that they're doing, right. So, but if the money gets cut off, then you start seeing people freak the fuck out. I mean that's always how it's been because then they can't operate the way they've been operating in the shadows. But like an endgame, Oh man, I don't see an endgame to this shit, man, I mean the only endgame is seventeen seventy five.
Speaker 2: Bro damn day before or year before. Well, the military was around before we were a country.
Speaker 6: So there's fact which, for the record, I find the need is shameless plugged this at this time.
Speaker 3: Brenny Colet, member that lives in.
Speaker 6: And around Philadelphia that is gonna be there around November tenth time frame. Yo, DM me, I am going to be in Philadelphia for the Marine Corps two hundred and fiftieth birthday. It's gonna be sick. It's gonna be a bar crawl. It's gonna be debaucheris right, That's gonna be going down. If you are in and around the Washington DC or Philadelphia or New York City area in or around November eighth through the tenth. DM me, it's gonna be wild and I would love to meet everybody. So yeah, to that point, the military was around before seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 3: I should throw that out.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, yeah, dude, that's awesome. So I don't know, I mean, oh man, this whole thing is just drives me crazy, Like I don't think that it's so cut and dry, Like I just don't buy it. There was two In my opinion, there was a lot to gain from the evil powers that be by shutting Charlie kirkup. Can we do we disagree on that? He was kind of he was kind of blaring the horn on a lot of things. Maybe he was calling out Israel a little bit too much. Maybe that wasn't even the main thing. Maybe he was one of the main people that was talking about the Epstein thing that got even more people involved in on it. I'm not even saying that it was all Israel. Maybe Trump had something to do with it. Is anybody pointing the finger over there? You know, I don't know, just throwing it out there. Anything has to be possible right now, controlled ops.
Speaker 4: Bro, You gotta remember this, controlled ops in the movement is controlled ops everywhere.
Speaker 2: You know. It's never been about invasion.
Speaker 4: It was always infiltration, infiltration, not invasion, because if they wanted to invade us, we would have had soldiers that touched our soil.
Speaker 2: They would have came in and did that. This is all psychological warfare.
Speaker 4: That's that's what we've been seeing for eight nine years now, That's what that's my conclusion that I've come to.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I agree, And look, we can all agree that false flags are real things, right like, false flags do exist. They have existed, I mean for a long time. But every single time, anytime something happens right now or yesterday or a couple of days ago, everybody's a little too sensitive to just say that there could have been some kind of crazy shit within the government or some kind of crazy foreign shit with some kind of foreign intelligence. Nobody wants to say false flag syop. There's crazy shit going on right here. Some people actually take it a little bit too far, which I think that might be a little insensitive. I'm not going there, but what I am saying is is that it's almost like, I don't know, man like it just makes me question too much. Script I know, you got to get the fuck out of here. Brother. Let the good cult members know where they can find yet at script Keeper.
Speaker 4: I'm on Rumble, script Keeper on YouTube, script Keeper on X, script Keeper on Facebook, script Keep on Instagram. X is where I'm oh, yeah, I think I'm at like one hundred and one hundred thousand follows over there. So I've been just rocking on X. That's where I get the algorithms and people go back and forth. We got a great following on Rumble too. I have a lot of people that listen.
Speaker 2: Every night.
Speaker 4: I run a show, a podcast to myself Monday through Friday seven to nine pm Eastern Standard time, and we're doing good. I did over two hundred episodes, so I'm getting it, man. I go over to Daily Current Events and then you know, I mix it up my hip hop and freestyle.
Speaker 2: Friday. I do a lot of music. I got a new album coming out, so I'm like, yeah, we're getting it man. Hell yeah. Well look, we're gonna have all of script Keeper's links down on the show notes below. Anybody wants to be able to go and follow him. I mean, we love your script every time you come to the show, the best you just make us think, dude, you know a little bit outside the box. I think we appreciate well. I have for everybody forgets.
Speaker 4: Like, I have a lot of friends that they're not into the politic shit. They can get two shits about politics. They're like, you know, politics shit.
Speaker 2: Then they'll call me and be like, Yo, what is this shit? Bro?
Speaker 4: And now I'm like, here, check this link out. I'll send him a link. And That's all I've ever been doing. Like you know, once I went full blast with this, I just tried to help more people wake up. Hey, you may not agree with everything I agree with, but we can wake each other up. That's the best thing that you can do in humanity is wake up another brother or sister and get them to where they need to be so they're outside of the matrix.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Script that being said, before you hit out, I have one question to ask you. Has nothing to do with Charlie Kirk, but real quick, as Trump has been fumbling the football towards Epstein and you are a very loud and proud Maga rapper you have been for quite some time. What does the Maga rap movement feel towards Trump and the Epstein list as of this moment.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, as far as it is, I've stepped away from like maga rapping. I just do it like political rapping now. And you know I'm doing that for a while now. I support Trump and what he's doing. I'd rather have him in there than Sleepy Joe and you Order and all these freaking idiots that would.
Speaker 6: He know, I'd rather him over Kamala every day of the week, that's not even a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the lesser of the two evils. I know, I get it too, bro, I hate that shit.
Speaker 4: But as far as what he's doing, I think that everybody's implicated. It's blackmail. It's blackmail that runs this country. This country was founded on blackmail, and that's how it got us to take us out. I mean, it goes back to the Federal Reserve nineteen thirteen ballfour declaration, Woodrow Wilson saying.
Speaker 2: I regret what I did.
Speaker 4: And we all got birth certificates and Social Security numbers, you know. So these are the things that in my head that I look at and I'm like, all right, if everybody's implicated and Trump drops everything, what happens to the country we fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he may have ran on it. I mean I heard him run on it a little bit, but I heard it more.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, we got to get the finances back, and we're still struggling now here. I'm working a regular job doing this and you know, doing music, like ten different hustles going here, man and that, and you know it's and more expensive every day.
Speaker 2: Get it. You gotta have thirty irons in the fire just to keep your head above water these days. Man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, there's a lot of people that are in the movement themselves that we're calling Trump out. Hey, we need to get this out. But it also put pressure on you know, on the subject of Epstein. You know, you had Pam Bondi up there right, a lot of people didn't like her, and I'm like, all right, whatever, I'm gonna give them all a chance. It's not even a year yet, so I'm not gonna jump the gun. I'm gonna let everything just play out for the way it is. But more and more keeps happening. Gallainne maxwells She's she pops back up and I'm like, wait a minute, and then what does she say?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, Trump didn't do nothing.
Speaker 4: Then the Epstein victims are out on the lawn and then they get interviewed right after that. What they say, Oh, Trump did nothing wrong. So it's not like they're all saying Trump raked me, like e gen k who what's the guy's name, Carlos Slim basically funded her a whole lawsuit against Trump. You know, you call it swim is right, yeah, Ghos, So you know the it's like the when he says the witch hunting, the hoax. I got the hoax part, like, but I also understand that you know that the victims. You can't discredit any of the victims. It doesn't matter if they took money or anything, because they.
Speaker 2: Were victims, you know. And and that's the other part everybody forgets.
Speaker 4: But Mike Johnson slipped and said Trump was an FBI informant. I think the episode that I did about Trump being an FBI informant and traced it back to Nicky Scarfo Niico Demo's Scarfa over in Philly.
Speaker 2: And Atlantic City and all that.
Speaker 4: When the FBI took him down, Trump was under a memorandum where he admitted to saying you can put plain clothes FBI agents in my casinos and the special agent that was involved in that memorandum was basically, well it's kind of plausible to ninety but deniability. But he was basically saying that Trump was an FBI informant and Samity the Bull we couldn't touch him.
Speaker 6: Well, sam of the Bull is an interesting figure in of himself if you want to look at his mob dealings from back in the day, if you want to look at his political connections, whatever the debate that he had when Michael Francies who I for the record, if anybody doesn't know who Michael Francies is, what are you doing? Okay, you should be at least listening to a fraction of what the man's got to say. A fucking made man, a street captain with the Colombo crime family from back in the day, turned his rifle, his life around, gave his life to Christ and his outro.
Speaker 3: Everything right.
Speaker 6: He's very open and honest about all of his dealings from back in the day. Then you get into the conversation between him and Sammy the Bull. Yo, I'm with you on all this shit. Script just so we're all on the same page here, But yes, yes, so none of the victims are saying Trump is the one that raped me.
Speaker 3: He did this, he did this, he did this.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, I have been saying for years Trump's not a good guy. Okay, he is a very He's a good figure to have leading the country. He's a businessman, end of the day, gun to his head, he's a businessman.
Speaker 2: He is a.
Speaker 6: Greaseball businessman who's done deals with the mob since day one in New York City, from the beginning. And you're not gonna get to that level of doing business without rubbing elbows with some real pieces of shit. But no one has implemented him as being the uh, the guilty party, the disgusting person whatever, in any of these cases. So I feel that I just wanted to see because he's now shifted so hard to like this Epstein hoax, and it's a it's a thing pushed by the left and all this, this and this.
Speaker 3: Now the victims are.
Speaker 6: Coming out of talking about how they're gonna make their own lists because the government's not doing their job. The victims are gonna go and do their own fucking list and it's gonna be released. That being said, I wanted to hear what your two since we're on as far as the Maga rat movement, the conservative rap movement, all these things. Are we shifting away from Trump or he's still doubling down on him? What the case is, because Charlie Kirk is one of these people that when the time came, he kind of doubled down, right. He didn't lift up and say, you know what, hey, maybe Trump's acting a little suss here. He like tripled down. Was like, no, Trump is innocent. And if you're saying otherwise, and you're clearly bought, and it's like, whoa, whoa, Hey, Charlie, my boy.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this. Here's the deal.
Speaker 6: I didn't agree with one hundred percent of what Charlie Kirk said. I agree with the majority of it. I'm not gonna be shy about that. But there was a very clear line in the sand where I think that his own biases showed, and there was a clear line in the sand where a logical person outside of the organization could look and be like, hey, there's.
Speaker 3: Something wrong here, right. I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 4: I mean, as far as it is is like you know, he did say he put a post I'm looking for it now where he said, I was in the club, you know, one time, and it was it was nice until I decided to come out and speak out against them. Now he's talking about the billionaires and these are the donors, the AI packs and all that, and you know they're like, well, he took money from them. I'm like, yeah, you had to win the presidency. Look at Elon. Elon was giving money away to make sure we got the fucking presidency.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you.
Speaker 4: Know, these things, these things happened. But as far as like where he's at, I don't think. I don't and this is just me and it's not everybody. But I think if you put all that out and we find out that we already know JP Morgan paid off all of Epstein's victims seventy four billion whatever it was, then on top of you got caught with what fifty tons of cocaine on a ship, I mean like that. Yeah, so now you're trafficking children too. So I mean, if all this comes out, our world implodes. If that comes out, everybody's like, oh no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: It is true. If we fold, the world folds.
Speaker 6: I'll say this much, and I don't I don't agree, right, and I'm not a Democrat and I'm not in favor of Democrat policies. All right, look at any big city if you want to see Democrat policies and action. That being said, there was only four Conservatives that signed as far as releasing the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: And shit are concerned. All the rest were Democrats.
Speaker 6: You know, that is a major discrepancy against the Republican Party, and that's not something we can sidestep.
Speaker 2: Bro, the Franklin Boys, you know, remember the Franklin Boys cover up? Come on now, Yes they were all bad, both right and left. They're all fucking bad.
Speaker 6: The same fucking shit bird shoutut to late to. But it's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have friends that are like, come on, bro, you gotta be And I'm like, I'm not a Republican. Bro, Like I mean, I'm I'm registered, but like I'm I don't feel like a Republican.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to vote Democrat, not until we get rid of the Chuck Schumer's, the aocs, the Crocketts and all these fun and you know Marxist separatists that don't grow out our country.
Speaker 3: Talking about AOC.
Speaker 6: Let's go there for a second, fucking AOC who, for the record, needs to be skull dragged.
Speaker 3: I cannot stand this cunt, but all right.
Speaker 2: Not killed, not killed. We just want to make that clear.
Speaker 6: No, he wasn't saying that for sure, Right, that's that's not what I said. I said skull dragged and I didn't mean physically, but whatever, right, whatever, AOC fuck that bitch.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 6: She cancels like three of her speaking engagements after Charlie Kirk gets capped, and then the media is like, wait a minute, AOC, miss miss fucking uh the standard of democracy allegedly standard of the Democratic Party, allegedly whatever? Are you doing this out of respect for Charlie Kirk? Are you doing this out of fear of what happened to him? Do you all remember her response? Probably both, bitch, probably both. Can you even for a half of a second pretend to stand on something with all ten toes down for a goddamn second? Nope, Nope, cannot do that. AOC is a bitch sheep. Yeah, anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Do want to say this. I just want to make it clear, like and I think that a lot of people are getting this very very confused. The Democrat Party does represent allegedly fifty percent, give or take of this country right communists have and not every single Democrat is cheering for Charlie Kirk's death. Like, I just want to make that clear, because people are saying it's the left they're cheering for it. Radicalize. You cannot radicalize an entire half of a nation. You can't do it. You need to stop doing that. It's not that way.
Speaker 4: Progressives in the moderates don't like any of this shit this radical Democrat party does. I mean, when I grew up, we had JFK junior Democrats, JFK senior Democrats. They weren't trying to do this crazy shit, and they all worked hand in hand. We knew that they were all working together. And this one will say that, but it wasn't like where we're at now, like everything is politics.
Speaker 6: Now, the BLM movement I know, I personally know multiple Democrats who did not get down with the BLM movement. Yeah, it's absolutely the radicals are the ones that are getting the most attention because the squeaky wheel gets the fucking oil.
Speaker 2: It's it's the polarities, it's all it is. It is just a one pole right and there are extremes that are two or three percent at each end that are absolute fucking crazy nut jobs, and some people will cheer on the opposing parties, you know, representation or whatever is their death, and most people do not step in line with that. Most people don't. But my problem is is that whenever some crazy radicalist does make a crazy post or a crazy video and that video gets half a million likes, I don't care if it's from around the world or not. That's why are you getting so many likes? Why algorithm pushes it. We need division.
Speaker 4: If we have division and we're not together unified, then this shit keeps going and going and going.
Speaker 2: Right, But it still takes an individual to hit that hit that like button, or to hit that share button, or to hit that save button. Believe it or not, they pay for their likes.
Speaker 4: They freaking have bots inside these social there's too Instagram.
Speaker 2: I put up one post.
Speaker 4: I did a song for Charlie Kirk and I did it Onsuno. It's not even a rap song. It's like a you know, like a memorial thing. It's like cold Christian soldier, right, And I just put it in. It was just the way I was feeling so automatically, I get a whole bunch of comments.
Speaker 2: I'm like, these people don't follow me.
Speaker 4: I got twenty seven thousand on Instagram, and I know the people that usually comment and go back and forth. I'm looking at it and this is all hateful shit. So I go to the thing. They're following seven thousand people. They have zero posts and there's two hundred people for that's a bottom, and I start going to the other ones. I go to their page. They've never commented on my page. You have zero posts, zero likes, zero everything, never commented.
Speaker 2: Oh you're a fuck. I've been following you, like, dude, I don't even know who you are. I've never even seen you.
Speaker 4: So it's like that their main thing is to keep us separated through race, religion, politics, uh, and just common sense.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because if if you don't have a nation divided and eating each other alive, then you have what was the country that just like the people just overturned it. Oh they went wild out.
Speaker 6: There, bro the party of them they could apply.
Speaker 2: Nepole is the one I'm talking. Yeah, then Nepal. Dude, did you see the fucking crazy like overturn of the entire government in Nepal all by allegedly like gen Zers.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's my point. Nepal is about to get overtaken by China. China has been pushing that dissidence for a while to turn up the upheaval. Said they they've already got a border crisis going on with Nepal. There's a section of their map that they claim is quote unquote China.
Speaker 3: That is Chinese. He's occupied Nepaul.
Speaker 6: Now that gen Z has turned over the capitol building, Oh, China's going to come.
Speaker 3: Into restore order and all of.
Speaker 6: A sudden, it's gonna just be Oh that's always been China, obviously.
Speaker 2: Supposedly, supposedly they elected they elected the same president that started the revolution back in the fucking early nineties or something like that.
Speaker 6: M Yeah, shakra that goes elections cannot be swayed by foreign bodies at all. Is anybody paid attention to what you know? No, Mom, we don't have time for that one on this episode. But yeah, totally totally things.
Speaker 2: Dude, I just want to throw this out there too. So maybe it's just irony, maybe it's just coincidence. I don't believe in any of those things to be honest, but if this was some kind of crazy movie, the script lined up perfectly for this, because how about Charlie. Kirk's last question that was asked to him said, Uh, do you know how many transgender Americans have been mass shooters over the last ten years? Kirk said too many? The attendee informed him that the total was five, and continued, do you know how many mass shooters there have been in America over the last ten years? He goes counting or not counting gain violence right to the neck? How coincidental is it the alleged shooter the roommate is a transgender. I mean, the odds of it happening in that moment, almost as if that question was like softballed up. You know what I'm saying, I don't know, I don't know. It just it's shit like that. It's shit like that. That'll you'd just be like, how many coincidences does it take? Jacob? And when we talk about this all the time, how many coincidences does it fucking take for people to like just pull their heads out of their rest and be like, wait a second, you know, and it's there's a gang of.
Speaker 4: That's likely impossible for it not to be a coincidence. Yes, yes, good this what makes a good movie, a good script, lot great actors. Q.
Speaker 2: That was drop four sixty one. All right, guys, I want to get out of you. Thank you for having me on. Man, alright, love your script. We'll see you next time. Brother, Oh you guys, may I have a great night. See you a buddy too.
Speaker 4: Man, I'll have I'll send you some stuff too. I got some other stuff I gotta send you, guys.
Speaker 2: Wor all right, see you man oh man? All right. So there are a lot, a lot, a lot of opinions, a lot of accusations, a lot of people pointing the finger. Is he dead? Is he alive? All right? If he is dead, yeah, I'm telling you. If you your algorithm must not be aligned to conspiracies.
Speaker 6: Bro Like, I don't check social media because I have better things to do with my time.
Speaker 3: Break this down for me.
Speaker 2: So there is video, there's video out there of so script was talking about a couple of things, and I kind of saw that you your eyes kind of glossed over because you didn't know what he was talking about there first.
Speaker 3: You can't see my eyes.
Speaker 2: I can see your Yeah, I can see your your Squincy mc squincherson over there, sir, I'm just fucking with you. But there there were a couple of strange things that happened with people breaking down the video of the moment that he got shot, as any Internet sleuth would, right, sure, that is the business we are in. We are in the conspiratorial business. So I find it to be my business to also go and look at what everybody else is looking at. See what the sleuths of the Internet have found. Now, people were saying, Charlie Kirk he had one of these rings on. Okay, the ring that he was talking about, Charlie Kirk, it's not his wedding ring. It was just another ring, I think. But it was like a clasp. It was like a class clasp bible, if that's the word. Ring that like opened up as a hinge and it was one of those rings to where you can kind of, you know, fuck with your fingers and it's kind of like a fidget ring almost right.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I fucking love fidget spinner rings. As an add child myself, I get down with those, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And so he had one of those on. Well, people noticed that almost like the clip of what was that video that recently came out that there was like a minute missing from the footage and then yeah, they've.
Speaker 6: Seen jail photo of videos that oh there's a minute that.
Speaker 3: Oh, those cameras.
Speaker 6: Are so old, and you know, they just have a minute that's missing every night at one am and that's just how it goes.
Speaker 3: Then come to find out that's not true. They found the minute.
Speaker 2: Took them long enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, right.
Speaker 2: I mean long enough to be able to doctor it up. But anyway, so he had this ring on and at first it was on I believe his his right ring finger, and there was rate before he got shot, and the moment that he get shot, somehow it switches to his pinky finger and people are like, all right, something is sketchy going on here. That's not the only thing. There was also on his shirt it seemed like this tiny little black dot. Maybe it was like a string. Nobody really knows what it was. But this black line that was on his shirt that had nothing to do with the shirt itself, right, nothing to do with the shirt itself, and for some reason, the moment that it's like as he's getting shot, that line is going up from his shirt to his collar to his neck, and some people are associating that I believe with some kind of technology that that was proof that that's all you needed to see, because it didn't make any kind of sense. I don't know. Then other people were talking about, well, what is on his neck because there seems to be something crazy on his neck, and some people were showing videos of the crazy crazy crazy like soit uper realistic Hollywood masks out there, and they're saying that incision is exactly where if you were to wear a Hollywood mask, that is exactly where that incision would be. And so people are and I'm not even I'm not even shaming people that are really trying to figure this all out because we've been lied six ways, six thousand ways to Sunday on about every single thing within our news, within our media, within our government. It is operation after operation after operation of just nothing but bullshitting lies against the American people, of which our tax dollars are paying for. And nobody appreciates that. Right, we can all get behind that, So I don't question people who are like really trying to find and really trying to poke and prod. Problem is is that the videos that were taken of him being shot were shot with fucking cell phone videos, right, That's like, I don't know. That's like every single UFO video is always taken with like a Nokia brick.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, they're never bringing but we still believe those, do we not?
Speaker 2: Not because of the footage.
Speaker 6: We don't believe them because of the Footage's.
Speaker 2: Not strictly because of the footage.
Speaker 6: Fair okay, okay, wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: Let's back up here.
Speaker 6: I am, as of this moment, right, as of time of recording, I am of the belief that Charlie Kirk has met his demise. Right. I know the Internet has gone all kinds of directions on this.
Speaker 3: He was clearly bought.
Speaker 6: It was an actor, it was this, it was that, it was Hollywood effects.
Speaker 2: Look for the record. I believe that he died too. I'm just saying what the Enerta's been saying.
Speaker 3: I believe. I'm with you. I just all right.
Speaker 6: For anybody who doesn't know and asn't seen the footage, you've been living under a rock for the past week. Let's break this down. Charlie Kirk appears to this large crowd of people. He's wearing a white T shirt and before the show goes down, he's throwing hats to the crowd.
Speaker 3: There's a video of him doing so you can get a.
Speaker 6: Pretty decent shot of his chest and neck based off of the angle from him like taking it and flipping it out to the crowd. I understand that movie magic is a thing. I understand, silicone is a thing. I understand tubes ad thing. I'm with you one hundred percent. And yes, he was wearing a bullet mout a bullet bouncer, right, it was a bulletproof vest. But the bulletproof vest that he was wearing was rated for small arms all right, for pistol rounds. Nothing that a rifle couldn't penetrate. Realistically, a bullet bouncer can easily be taking out by any of the three that I have sitting behind me right now, five five six, which is in fact a glorified necked up overpowder twenty two.
Speaker 3: A bullet bouncer.
Speaker 6: The soft armor it's not gonna protect against that, right, it's gonna protect against nine mil thirty eight five forty your pistol rounds. Okay, But yes, you could tell that he was wearing a bullet bouncer all right. Word that being said, I don't believe that it was movie magic. I believe that he was in fact, truly capped. Now this is subject to change. If some new information comes forward that changes my entire perspective.
Speaker 3: About things, then cool.
Speaker 6: As of time of recording, I am of the belief that Charlie Kirk is no longer with us. He's not living on an island somewhere with two pack.
Speaker 3: Okay, he really has met his end.
Speaker 6: His wife came forward and released a very heartfelt message on the page. My issue with the conspiratorial conversation, all right, doesn't matter who gets hit. If Miley Cyrus got killed tonight, if Donald tru got killed tonight, whatever, it doesn't matter. My initial thought, as a professional conspiracy theorist would be who stands to benefit the most from this person no longer being able to talk?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: I cannot figure it when it comes to Charlie Kirk. There, yeah, you wanna you wanna throw APAC out there?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay?
Speaker 6: Turning point, USA may have accepted some Israeli dollars. He has been overly critical of netting, Yahoo and what's going on in Israel only recently. My point is he even though he's accepting allegedly Israeli dollars, he's been talking against Israel.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, no, no, that's not what he said. That's not what scrip said, script said.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying a script.
Speaker 6: I'm saying what Charlie Kirk has said over the past six months. I I can't figure it to be. Oh, clearly Israel was involved with the killing. I cannot realistically say that, Jacob.
Speaker 2: When you say shit like that honestly, like on some real, honest, honest to goodness ship right here, you make me question your allegiance, brother, because wait a minute, I'm always trying bel out Israel and it's like, there's no way that Israel could ever do anything wrong, and I'm just like, how do.
Speaker 3: You do fucking it? And yah, they're doing to the people of Gaza.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like no, no, no, I'm I'm all about being realist to all of this. Right, Charlie Kirk was overly critical to the Catholic Church, like not shy about it. He was not getting paid by the Jesuits, right, none of this shit. So if somebody was to say that clearly the Jesuits had something to do with him getting killed. At least that could make more sense of that than Israel. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Years he talked shit about the Catholicism.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: There's this three Masons. I've heard the conversation that they had something to do with this. He's been critical of anybody that had anything to do with freemasonry. He's been critical.
Speaker 2: I have not seen any of that. I have not seen one person suggests that it could be the Catholic Church's gone after him. I've not seen one person that suggests that it could be the Freemason's gone after him.
Speaker 6: It is only only only Israel, clearly, because that's what the social media escape is gearing you up to see. That's what the tiktoks and the instagrams and the.
Speaker 3: Facebooks, all of them want you to hate Israel.
Speaker 6: They're going out of their way to make them obviously the bad guy, when they had nothing to do with this shit. As much as the Catholic Church had nothing to do with it, the Gypsies, the fucking none of them had anything to do with this. But the one thing you've heard the most about is Israel.
Speaker 3: There's a reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jacob, it's not the news is not talking about this. Just so you know, we are talking about people. We are talking about people who have been trying to connect the dots on their own, are saying that it could potentially be Israel because the dots strikingly, weirdly coincidentally, Aline, I'm just saying, it's not that crazy. But before we even get to that, because I feel like, I mean, are you bluepilling this conversation right now? Are you suggesting that it was a single shooter who had no other help and only one motivation and it was just one singular individual? Are you? Are you one of those.
Speaker 6: People all right talking about the do this shot at Trump in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: We can agree that he had some three layer.
Speaker 6: Agency help, right, Yeah, Okay, the second guy that tried shooting him at the golf course, what are your take?
Speaker 2: What's your take on him? Oh, you're talking about the old guy, the old guy. Yeah, the old guy. We saw that he was already he was one of the people that were over there like a Ukraine freedom fighter or some bullshit, remember, and.
Speaker 6: The Ukrainian government was like, yo, please leave, we don't fucking want you here.
Speaker 2: My point is is that it's always extremist. So if you are listen, if you just like the example that I made earlier with the whole Batman and the Joker and everything, you take people who are already on the looney bin, on the on the looney zone, right, you like, you take those people, they're already suggestible, And what do you do? You say? All right, you know what? I agree with you. You know what, Charlie Kirk, he's he's stepping out of line and he's saying all this kind of crazy shit, right, And so what do you do if you want to take out a target? You don't do it yourself. Everybody knows that that's what this is the idea behind Hitman. I'm surprised you, How are you not? John? You always go after somebody who already has a motive to to kill that person. It is the easiest cover up.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm I'm agreeing with everything you're saying right here.
Speaker 6: The guy that actually took the shot, if you want to say he was mkoltrude, he was activated, whatever the case, I'm with you. I'm not negating that at all. My point is who activated him? To say that it was the Freemasons, the Jesuits, the gyms.
Speaker 2: Nobody nobody saying connection. Nobody's saying any of those things. You're the only person that's mentioned any of those other people outside of Israel.
Speaker 6: I can't find the connection. I'm not saying that I'm trying to be some sort of a talking hit for Israel here. I'm saying that from the research that I've done, I cannot find a direct line, a chain of custody, if you will, from the shooter to Israel. Okay, all right, so I want to be proven wrong. I just I can't find one as of now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I have a couple of videos that I didn't want to show, and maybe we'll fill you in. This is This is the video footage shout out to news updates for Reel on Instagram. What a fucking stud But there was there were people outside that saw him go up that building and they were like, what the hell is going on? By the way, this is from Harrison Smith and another I want to say he worked for Info Wars or something like that. Yeah, I believe it is info Wars, but he goes I'm not gonna name names, but I was told by someone close to Charlie Kirk that Charlie thinks Israel will kill him if he turns against them.
Speaker 3: Step, he's been against them for quite some time.
Speaker 2: No, he hasn't. What he only just recently started going up against Israel. He was hush hush about Israel for the longest time.
Speaker 3: When you say recently, you mean six months, two months, a week.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no longer than six months, I would say probably not even that. Really really, Yeah, he's always been pro Israel. He only recently turned. And that's what we're saying, dude, is that he was always pro Israel and then just a few short months ago he flipped. After he started looking into it, he started researching it and started drawing some correlations. Like the rest of us over here do we're not calling out Israel. What we're saying is and this says Israel. But that's a very that's a catch all term. I'm talking about Yahoo, I'm talking about Masad. I'm talking about some kind of shit that has some kind of control over our country. Okay, that's all we're saying. And so that was by Harrison Smith. And so this is news updates for real let's give him a little shout out the see wees to say.
Speaker 6: Right here shooting today, Charlie Kirk. This is a man who was spotted on a roof across from the stage.
Speaker 3: Or the platform or Charlie said. This shit's bad.
Speaker 6: This shit scares me. I'm scared to post this, which is why I.
Speaker 3: Think I have to.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Look, I think and someone from ours.
Speaker 1: Which is around from all.
Speaker 2: Right, we can do without the uh. It sounds weird, looks a turn of music, but yeah, it's basically just showing that there was a shooter on the roof, which that this is information that was coming out that day of also want to throw this one out there. This is uh. I was trying to find the original post on this. Maybe we'll get to it posted just over twenty four hours ago. This was two days ago, three days ago that this was posted. But it says Charlie Kirk is Oh that's right. Somebody posted on Twitter said Charlie Kirk is coming to my college tomorrow. I really hope someone evaporates him literally, and then said let's just say something big will happen tomorrow, and that was by I believe that's on Twitter by all at Nazra gal Vez naj r A GA l VZ and that was kind of strange. And then somebody tagged the FBI and says, can the FBI please look into this? So all right, so hey whatever, I'm sure that those kind of posts happened all the time. Could have just been a weird coincidence, right, Maybe another one this is by Tommy G. This is a strange one. So back June twenty second of twenty fourteen, Charlie Kirk made a post he goes, did I just get shot by an AR fifteen? It feels like it now. I don't know what the context of that was, but I think that that's kind of strange. It happened literally eleven eleven years plus a few months ago.
Speaker 6: Right, let's refer back to the rounds that I showed on screen. He was not shot with an AR fifteen. So like, that's really random to bring up, but all right.
Speaker 2: Right right, somebody said, uh me fighting the urge to point out that the two hundred yard shot was a professional assassination with complex planning, designed by a designed to spark a civil war sig op. And it's just the broat.
Speaker 6: No one's starting a civil war? Sigop over Charlie Kirk? Are we kidding what?
Speaker 2: Even demon erasers said, Israel killed Charlie because he was about to turn on them? Shout out to demon erasers.
Speaker 6: Shout out too, but neither here or they're like, I'm sorry, did anybody realistically, with their whole adult brain, feet on the ground, head in the clouds all that, did anybody think that Charlie Kirk getting assassinated was going to lead to a civil war. He's not an elected official, he's not a politician, he's not somebody who's in charge of the American government or even associate with. He is a talking head. Let's that would be very simil to you or I getting killed. Where dudes on a mic.
Speaker 2: Hold on. I just want to make something real clear here for a second, I don't believe that there and this just goes to show, in my opinion, the state of this country. I don't think that there is a single person. I don't care who it was. If if anybody in this entire country got assassinated, there would not be a revolution.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason is is because that is the way that the government planned it. They wanted you divided, because if you're divided, well, let's just say that even half of the country wanted to revolt, the other half is going to eat them a lot before the military ever has to. That's just the way that it is. So what was this rate here?
Speaker 6: This was.
Speaker 2: MSNBC just said that the shooter might have been a supporter shooting. Oh my god, Oh did you see how stupid.
Speaker 6: Celebratory shot that happens. Usually fire those into the air, not in a.
Speaker 2: Straight shot my gun. It's so stupid shooting like this happens. Yeah, and again emphasize what you just emphasize. We don't know any of the spoke details of this that.
Speaker 6: We don't know if this was the supporter shooting their gun off in celebration or so.
Speaker 2: We have no idea about it. In which is shooting like this? Oh my god, that might How a person like that has a job is beyond me.
Speaker 6: I am quite a supporter of America.
Speaker 3: I'm a gun owner and I carry it all times. Jonathan.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you something. You know me better than most people on this planet. Right, how many times do you think I've ever taken my gun and fired it off in the air out of celebration.
Speaker 2: Real shit, I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: The answer is zero. Z fucking row.
Speaker 6: You see videos of Arabs that have no sense of guns safety whatsoever. They'll fire their guns off at weddings and shit, I have never fired my gun in celebration. We have explosives for that, we have fireworks we can buy. You're gonna fire your gun off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, minor got married?
Speaker 3: Cow cow like, real shit.
Speaker 6: You're trying to equate that to Charlie Kirk getting shot in the jugular.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm sorry, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: We're not having the same conversation.
Speaker 2: Here, No, not at all. Yeah. So all right, Here is Charlie Kirk speaking four weeks ago. Shout out to Sean Hibler for posting this one shot. It's been a minute since we've had you, Hibby. We need you back over here, dude. But this is a Hitler posted this. This was uh, Charlie Kirk speaking four weeks before his death.
Speaker 10: A connection to Israel and I but at the same time, simultaneously when the hostile reaction is that now Meghan and Charlie are enemies, right boy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you like you're you're you're you're you're gonna.
Speaker 10: You're not gonna, I would say, lose, but you will weaken and just basically deflate two of your strongest advocates if that continues.
Speaker 6: Right, and it to me, I laugh.
Speaker 11: It's like I've been bullied by the best of them, the best, and it didn't work, and it's not going to work with them. The more you try to tell me I can't criticize Israel, the more likely I am to do it. To focus on exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 10: Right, like what I feel the connection to Israel?
Speaker 2: And I tell you okay, oh yeah, so right there. That was a month before he died.
Speaker 6: Bro, I got a video of a year ago of him saying very similar things. This wasn't like a recent thing. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: A year ago is still not a long time ago, dude. H.
Speaker 6: He hasn't said anything in the past year that would make Net Yahud be like no, that guy fucking we gotta get rid of him.
Speaker 2: Net and Yahoo invited Charlie Kirk to come to Israel to have a conversation. Charlie turned it down. Why do you think, let me, this was not that long ago. Charlie went over there the first time. He turned it down. This time, after he had all these negative things to say about Israel, he gets invited by BB, he turns him down, and not long later he gets shot. How are you not able to drop these pieces to get there?
Speaker 6: Do you legitimately think that Charlie Kirk would have been killed? Why he was an Israel on a speaking engagement, you understand that wouldn't have been Let's think conspiratorially, Let's think logically, Let's think all of the above.
Speaker 3: Let's think all encompassing here.
Speaker 6: If Charlie Kirk goes on a speaking engagement to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, real shit, Okay, he goes there for a week and he gets killed there. Do you think the American government would actually have something to say or do towards the Democratic Republic of the Congo if Charlie Kirk got killed there or.
Speaker 2: No, um, I'm not saying. I'm not even saying that he would have.
Speaker 6: Gotten pothetically sidestep Israel for two seconds. Let's say that's the situation. Charlie Kirk got invited to Democratic Republic of the Congo, the DRC first speaking engagement for a week, right, he gets put up in a fine hotel, all the things while in country he gets killed.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts would be that.
Speaker 6: The Democratic Republic of the Congo's government had something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I believe that Israel is the most technologically advanced nation in the world.
Speaker 6: Now tell about Israel, tell about DRC, just hypothetical for two seconds. My point is, do you think that the DRC had something to do with it?
Speaker 3: First off?
Speaker 6: Second off, do you think the government would start scrambling the jets and getting some military assets in the DRC because our boy Kirk tied? Or do you think it'd be like he's he's a talking head, he's not like an elected official. He's got no credentials, he's got no uh you know, no military alliances like backing him in that realm, it'd be the same as any other content creator who's worth the fuck dying. Candice Owen's going to the DRC getting killed. Do you think the government and the military would like start scrambling the jets and sending marines in bound because like what bro we gave back.
Speaker 2: You remember the whole Brittany Grinder trade. You don't remember that?
Speaker 3: Oh, let's talk about that.
Speaker 6: We gave back the Lord of War for a lesbian basketball player.
Speaker 3: What's your point?
Speaker 2: You think we wouldn't do it for somebody who supports the current president.
Speaker 6: We're not talking about somebody getting arrested. We're talking about somebody getting killed.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I don't know, dude.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, very hard to believe the American government would send troops in to anywhere in Africa, anywhere in Asia or whatever for Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Who's is that anything about that?
Speaker 6: My point is when we're saying that Israel clearly had something to do with Charlie Kirk's death. So so what you're saying is hypothetically, and I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: You're jumping to conclusions.
Speaker 3: I'm making sure we're not jumping to conclusions.
Speaker 6: Let's say Israel did have something to do with Charlie Kirk's death. You're saying that we should take military action against israel I.
Speaker 2: When did I have I said any of this.
Speaker 3: I'm asking that's a question mark our statement.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you were assuming that that's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you, is that what you're suggesting.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that we need to get out of allegiance with Israel asap.
Speaker 6: Regardless, I can agree with that that has nothing to do with Charlie Kirk. But all right, let's talk about Charlie Kirk. So him getting killed. I've heard everyone has had something to do with this before this episode tonight. I've heard I joked about the Gypsies. I heard a very small rabbit hole about that. I heard clearly the Jesuits. He has been on multiple talking mad shit about the Catholics. As Katholicism is on the rise in the world right now, there is a conversation to say that they're the ones that clearly killed him to silence the negativity towards Catholicism. I have heard some other groups say it was Arabs and Muslim extremists. I've heard this, I've heard that. I've heard all that. I've heard Israel. I have heard Israel. I'm saying, what is separating one versus the other?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: Help me out.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. First, if if all of this information was about Russia or China, you would instantly believe it. You would you definitely would you always jump to conclusion and say if China has any say so, any control, then yes, they have absolutely fanangled with all of this. This is the reason why you don't like TikTok. This is the reason why you have always been very pro Ukrainian people over Russia, because you're instantly first to assume that Russia and China are always the bad guy always. And I'm not even saying that without reasons.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that reason are and I'm not saying that Israel is the good the same, very open about that.
Speaker 2: Israel's the same thing. Dude. You gotta start looking at them through the same lens.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's look at it through the same lens again. I am not trying to suck Israel's dick here. I'm not trying to suck in Benjamin net and Yahoo's dick. I'm saying I can't find with all of my research, and yes, I see, well they accepted money from this group. Okay, fine, sure, sure, sure, sure, I can't find a direct connection. Do you say that the Israeli government had shit or fuck to.
Speaker 3: Do with this death.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that that's a negative. I'm saying I can't find a connection. Let me show you, please do sir. I've been trying, so it says why Charlie Kirk rejected net and Yahoo's funding, and clashed with Trump on Iran Okay. In the days following the September tenth shooting of Turning Point us A founder Charlie Kirk, an explosive claim from a French report has fueled speculation about his ties to Israel, but a review of mainstream reporting and Kirk's own public statements suggest a different picture. Far from breaking with Israel, Kirk remained one of its most prominent American defenders until his death. The fringe allegation, now, I have not read this article. This is just something that I just saw. It just popped up. On September thirteenth, the outlets called grey Zone and Sheer Post published an article citing an unnamed longtime friend of Kirk. The source alleged that earlier this year, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered Kirk's organization, Turning Point USA, a massive new infusion of Zionist money and offer Kirk supposedly refused, interpreting it as an attempt to cow him into silence as he raised questions about Israel's influence into Washington. To date, no mainstream outlet has corroborated this account. Instead, leading Israeli officials and Kirk's own record present a starkly different narrative. According uh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: According to a longtime friend, Charlie, Kirk refused a funding offer from bb NETANYAHUO in his final days, having come to see him as a bully who sought to drag America into foreign entanglements. All right, so within hours of Kirk's death, oh yea. Within hours of Kirk's death, NETT and Yahoo hailed him on social media as a lion hearted friend of Israel, adding that he had invited Kirk to visit Israel just weeks earlier, according to Reuters. In a subsequent interview with Newsmax, the Prime Minister denounced speculation of Israel's Israeli involvement in Kirk's killing as insane, mocking the conspiracies by adding sarcastically, Israel also changes the orbit of the moon. Israel pushes the sun. That's tongue in cheek, brother, Okay.
Speaker 3: Clearly because like the Jews control the weather.
Speaker 2: Obviously right, that you can control the moon or the sun as if you as if there is not even a fraction of a chance that a Masad agent could have come and killed Charlie Kirk. There's not even a fraction of a possibility, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm not saying there's not a fraction of possibility.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that your.
Speaker 6: Boyl Tim is clearly not a moussad agent by looking at him, Tim, who the guy who killed Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel like I'm running in circles. I'm not saying that the guy and his name's not Tim.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Tyler, Tyler Robinson? Sorry, basic as why boy name whatever?
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not saying that Tyler Robinson was a massad agent. I'm saying that whenever you're trying to take someone out, you find the most suggestible, already ready to go type of person, and you give him all the things that he needs. You point him in the right direction, you put him at the exact location that nobody's gonna look at. You give him one a gun that would absolutely take him out. Right. Maybe you even give him a little bit of training.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, that's I'm not done by somebody was in training. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is is that it's not crazy to believe that the shooter, Tyler Robinson was uh was helped out by an a agent of the world. So are you trying to tell me that you believe that Tyler Robinson was acting on his own accord and nobody else helped him outside of his transgender roommate.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Why are you saying innocent?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Why would you instantly just jump to the assumption that Israel would be innocent?
Speaker 6: Then I don't believe that Tyler Robinson equals Israel. I'm sorry. I'm not saying that is a definite fact. I'm not married to that idea. I'm saying that, as of the information that I've been presented in the last four days, nothing has stuck out to me as a clear smoking gun. Figuratively speaking, probably poor poor, you know, metaphorical conversation here. But I have not seen one thing that is obviously like Tyler Robinson connection to Israel because of dot dot here it is boom in your face, not one thing now, Charlie Kurkin Rohde.
Speaker 2: Said he wrote in May, one of my greatest joys as a Christian is advocating for Israel. So he was loyal to Israel up into at least may I have.
Speaker 6: A video of him a year ago being critical of Israel and well, once again, being positive of Israel does not mean being positive of their government. For instance, it's Jacob just speaking on behalf of myself here. I am critical of the Israeli government while being pro Israeli people.
Speaker 3: The two can be true at the same time.
Speaker 2: I don't ever remember you saying a negative thing about anything Israeli. Ever, you're always the one that pushes back.
Speaker 3: Let me refresh your memory.
Speaker 6: Fuck Benjamin net and Yahoo I've said that for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Actually, can we also get a fucking massade up in here, or can fuck the moussad?
Speaker 3: Okay, absolutely right, I'm not sidestepping there.
Speaker 2: That is who we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Okay, once again, the nation of Israel is not Net Yahoo o Massad.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 6: That's like saying that the American people are Cia or Trump.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I have.
Speaker 2: Very different I have said from the very beginning, I'm not talking about the entire nation. I'm not talking about the Jewish people, whether it be religion or blood. I said that from the very beginning that I'm not saying that it was your average Joe blow and fucking Israel, who's back in groceries. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: So we're in the agreement.
Speaker 6: Then our boy Charlie here was critical of the Israeli government rather than being critical of Israel. And I have a video from a year ago, two years ago, as a matter of fact, of him being critical of the Israeli government.
Speaker 3: That's not a crazy thing.
Speaker 6: His thing saying as a Christian, one of my favorite things to be a pro Israel does not mean pro net and Yahoo were pro Mussaud.
Speaker 3: These are two different conversations.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, he goes. The Washington Post likewise described him as a strong supporter of Israel who occasionally bristled at censorship of criticism, but never renounced his alignment with the Jewish State. Charlie Kirk on Iran, there was Maggiz skepticism and Trump loyalty. I don't really care about that right now.
Speaker 6: I mean, for real, Look, it's not like I agree with every single thing that Charlie Kirk ever said.
Speaker 3: There was quite a few things that he.
Speaker 6: Said that I strongly disagree with. There was quite a few things that he said that I very very strongly agree with.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that was his thing. He was a political talking head, right.
Speaker 6: He was trying to teach how morality is not subjective, how there is objective truth versus subjective truth. He was very open and honest about these things, and I agree with a lot of that. That doesn't mean that I agree with every single thing that's ever come out of his mouth. But that also doesn't mean that he is obviously bought and paid for by net Yahoo or by the time he finally started speaking out against net Yahoo, your boy BB decided, Hey, we have to kill that American that's talking too much noise. Because the reality is half of our politicians are not a part of APAC, Republican, Democrat or not. Half of our politicians are not a part of APAC, So why didn't they get the same treatment.
Speaker 3: That's my point. He was not a voted in official, He.
Speaker 6: Was not trying to make a run for a political position by any means.
Speaker 3: He was a talking head.
Speaker 6: He was a content creator, and I'm not saying that to dismith or belittle him by any means.
Speaker 3: That's the truth.
Speaker 6: He was a talking head and a content creator. He didn't say or do anything any more or less than so many other content creators that we've seen in our generation. The fact that he would have gotten hit and it was Israel, and it was combined, and it was all part of some conspiracy plan all this, I don't see it, That's.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me try and fill you in then, okay, all right, So, because you just said you're not on any social media's you don't keep up with anything outside of what the mainstream media news is saying, right, Like, where else do you? Where else are you getting any of your information if you don't look at social media?
Speaker 6: I'm not watching the news either, But where'd you get it? Where did I come?
Speaker 2: I did you been finding? How'd you find all this information out? You know exactly that there is there's no chance that anybody has any involvement. You know all this, you got.
Speaker 3: All those I do my own research, dude, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't go off of mainstream media, and I don't go off of social media either. I go like into the weeds when I do digging from where do you know me? Like name sources?
Speaker 2: Well? I know, I was just trying to see, like, what are you getting it from mainstream?
Speaker 6: I look at the mainstream narrative just to see like what the going conversation is. Then I go into the weeds, right it typically all right, let's say that like something's going on in France. I'll look at like what Brazilian news is saying about that situation. Now there's a double entendre. Brazil has no dog and no fight of what's going on with France.
Speaker 3: That being said, they may be a little.
Speaker 6: Biased, they may not know the whole story, but like it's a good litmus to to see what the world is looking at as far as France is concerned. Al Jazeera, I'll go to them for certain news. Uh, Fox, I'll go to them for certain news. CNN, I'll go to them for certain news. BBC, I'll go to them for certain news BBC India, I'll go to them for certain news. It depends on like I don't go to that local source. I compare and contrast that local source based off of foreign news sources and see what like telltale.
Speaker 3: Signs are standing out as truth and what is fluff.
Speaker 2: So you look at all your Your argument is is that I don't just look at mainstream media. I look at all of mainstream media. Is what you're trying to.
Speaker 3: Say, it's not mainstream either. It's the.
Speaker 6: What I I I gave it an example just now. My point is, I look at not just the mainstream. I look at the subreddits, I look at the fringe topics, I look at the tabloids. I look at all this to try to get the list of pictures towards the conversation. And I'm not saying that Charlie Kirk wasn't there wasn't conspiracy or surrounding him. I agree with that I cannot find a single nation, and I'm saying that very broadly, but I'm saying that on purpose, I cannot find a single nation that had anything to do with his death as a whole.
Speaker 3: Now, if you want to say a movement, yes, you want to.
Speaker 6: Say a ideology, yes, I cannot find with all of my fringe topic research, international, national, all the stuff that clearly shows a line to Charlie Kirk and a country.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know I'm gonna stop sharing real quick. Okay, just because you've done a lot of research, what is what if? What what's the conclusion that you've come to no foul play at all.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that at all. Well, you came toion he was assassinated.
Speaker 2: There was clearly foul play. Okay, so what's the story? Is the official narrative?
Speaker 6: The official narrative is close, but they're missing a few very very very very key details like what like, for instance, the weapon that was used in the killing and how he snuck off with it.
Speaker 3: That's not true. This guy who claimed that he was the.
Speaker 6: Guy and was very loud and proud about that too, family members and all the things, and they're the ones that had to call in all this. Charlie Kirk has been threatened for quite some time by the extreme left who are between nineteen and thirty years old. There's been some psychos that have come through to Fruition for quite some time for him.
Speaker 3: That's not new, right there.
Speaker 6: There have been threats since then. I believe that it was an American the killed him, yes, one hundred percent. For crazy ideologies, yes, one hundred percent, the same way that I believe that Trump the second assassination attempt, that old guy that just got sentenced as a matter of fact, in mar A Lago trying to shoot him on his golf course. He was just a fucking crazy old guy. I'm not saying there was no connections. Ukrainian government didn't want him. The Ukrainian military told him, please leave us alone. We don't want you advocating for us because you're a bad look for us. And he still went and tried to kill Trump because Trump was going to hurt the Ukrainian cause, even though Trump was sending military aid and weapons and money and all that to Ukraine. So like, Okay, this guy was a fucking lunatic. I think that in this regard. Yeah, it was probably a psychopath that thought that Charlie Kirk was gonna incentivize people to go off the deep end of conservative jargon and decided to act.
Speaker 3: And it's not a good look for him. I don't think.
Speaker 6: He's gonna live to see trial. I'll say that I could be wrong. I could be very wrong. I have a weird feeling the same way that Lee Harvey Oswald, the same way that John Wilkes Booth, the same way that any of these very famous assassins go.
Speaker 3: He's just gonna.
Speaker 6: Get weirdly killed before the time comes or he goes to a courtroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, but those guys that you named were called Patsy's meaning they were put up to it.
Speaker 6: Those guys I just named were also in charge of killing political figures and elected officials.
Speaker 3: Charlie Kirk was neither.
Speaker 2: Doesn't you need to get out of that?
Speaker 3: You need to get very important.
Speaker 2: My point is is that Charlie Kirk was fucking assassinated from two hundred yards away. That's not a very super long distance for the style of gun that he was using. And if he was named, if he was aiming for the head, he would off by a couple of inches. Still got him, still got him. But to say that, like, if you believe that Tyler Robinson is going to show up dead, then that is insinuating that there is more to the story than just Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 3: Let me ask that that's the only thing. JFK. Oswald, he is the guy that killed JFK. The patsy.
Speaker 6: He killed him. Oh I'm not saying that, Okay, I'm not trying to like trip you up. I'm asking genuinely who killed JFK?
Speaker 2: Who pulled the trigger or who was behind it the trigger?
Speaker 3: One gunman? Can we agree to that?
Speaker 2: Of course? Yeah, went back into the left.
Speaker 3: Right, So who else? Yeah? Oswald was there.
Speaker 6: I'm not denying that who else pulled the trigger on JFK, because there's like fifteen people that you could easily put into that slot that very well may have been.
Speaker 3: But we don't know, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe it could have been the limit of the driver himself.
Speaker 3: Okay, My point is was it the Mafia?
Speaker 6: Possibly?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 6: Was it the Commis? Was it the Republicans? Was it the Jesuits? Was it the Freemasons?
Speaker 3: Was it Israel?
Speaker 2: Was it none of us? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, you're you're you think I'm coming at this trying to dispel things. I'm here trying to prove all of it. Let me let me break this down, Let me break this down, all right? There is realistically eighteen different groups that could have had something to do with JFK's assassination, right, and justifiably notes documents writing on the wall people he pissed off all the shit? Right, Okay, Charlie Kirk has more than eighteen groups. You want to talk about Israeli extremists, you want to talk about Islamic jihad, You want to talk about cartels, You want to talk about white extremists, Black extremists, you name it, they He's probably pissed them off.
Speaker 3: At some point. Are you with me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Of course, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it was a group in particular.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that this is very much a one size fits all mad lib dude.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk himself said that he feared that Israel would kill him words out of his own mouth.
Speaker 3: I understand that.
Speaker 6: I'm not negating that, and I'm not negating that Israel may have had something to do with this. I'm saying that I can't find the connection. Maybe it's there and it will be revealed in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: He didn't plame out of his ass. He didn't speculate on that he had reason to believe that Israel was going to kill him, or else he wouldn't have said it.
Speaker 6: Are we now to assume that Charlie Kirk just makes shit up? Have you listened to him?
Speaker 2: I think he's fucking great.
Speaker 6: Have you you've listened to him? You agree with Charlie Kirk a lot of what he says. I mean, I'm not a Christian, but other than that, other than Christian ideology and morality and the basis for Western society and the basis for our law system and the basis for our government, which is mostly what he talked about, which you disagree with everything I just said, Name one thing you agreed with.
Speaker 2: There was hardly anything that I agree with what he said. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: You just said you agree with most of it. Now you're saying there's hardly anything, hardly anything that I disagreed with him about. Huh, hardly anything that I disagreed with him about.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of him agree. Go ahead, So.
Speaker 6: You agree that Western society wouldn't exist without Christianity.
Speaker 2: I don't. I literally just told you without the Christian stuff.
Speaker 3: I literally just a main talking point of his.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. He had like a billion talking points.
Speaker 6: I maybe me and you listen to different Charlie Kirk clips, because most of what I've heard him say was like, Okay, you believe that you don't need a book to teach you how to be good or bad. Here's why that's wrong, because humanity will go into the worst possible version of itself without a book.
Speaker 2: He wasn't just another Christian talking head. His main thing was politics. One of them he was talking about abortion, He made a lot of great points on abortion, by the way, and I mean he even made Dude, there was this one point that he made. I was like, damn, I never thought about it like that. But you know, there's always you know, abortion is always a very sensitive topic. And and and look, you don't listen to the show just so your opinion can match up with what we say. We are in individual people and we speak on behalf of ourselves, not even on behalf of the entire show. By the way, just want to throw that out there. I am somebody. I agree that abortion is murdered. I agree on that one hundred percent. And he made a point because somebody asked him, so, oh, so you don't believe that abortion should be allowed and he's like, no, I don't agree on that. And he even took it away from just a Christian perspective, just looking at it for what it is. And people were like, well, what about the women that were being raped? Do you think that they should be allowed to get an abortion? And he goes, if you took a baby inside of a womb from a woman that was raped, and a baby inside of the woom, inside of the womb from a woman that wasn't raped. Would you be able to tell them apart just by looking at the at the scans, It's like, no, you can't. You're talking about human life, like anybody that just says, oh, well, dude, he said some funny ass shit because there was one girl that was like, that's a that's just a clump of cells, And he goes, you're a clumpus cells. I am, as we are all clumps of cells, right fucking right. So I agree with a lot of what he says. As a matter of fact, I think that he is one of He's a very very very intelligent individual. I mean, guy knows his shit. He can fucking quote from the Constitution like like, and even just far beyond that. I mean he goes into laws, he goes into what years the laws passed? Very very intelligent individual. I like him. I liked him, sure right. I'm does that mean that I don't have to agree with every single word that somebody says in order to like I don't. I don't agree with fucking everything that you says. I love everything that you say. I love you brother, Okay, no doubt. So it's okay for me to disagree with somebody and still like them. That's that's what we should be looking at everybody as we should be able to look at everybody and say, you know what, I don't agree with you on that, but I still love you.
Speaker 3: Right, And if we did.
Speaker 2: Start doing something like that, Charlie Kirk might still be alive.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 6: But from what I can tell, he talked shit about a lot of people, a lot of sides, a lot of countries. Yes, Israel, but also France, also Germany, also the EU, also China, also Russia, also North Korea. He talked mad shit about all of these places. Okay, clearly it was Israel the one that killed him.
Speaker 2: Wait what, because he's the one that's the only he didn't name Iran. He didn't name the transgenders of the world. He wasn't talking about Russia or China or Iran. He wasn't scared of any of them. Just so we can clarify, he specifically named Israel that he was scared of. Nobody's pulling this out of thin air. He wasn't pulling that out of thin air. And there's a lot of ties that lead back to Israel. Whenever you actually do in depth conspiratorial research into these things, here's one of them, all right. So to say that Tyler Robinson acted on his own by himself, this is what This is another one of those videos that people are like, wait a second, dude, how is this possible. Pay attention to the two guys directly behind Charlie and tell me it wasn't hand signals. So this video says shout out to Wayne Williams Junior for this video. Check it out. Oh no, they deleted the video.
Speaker 6: Now I've seen the videos of the hand signals that were being given behind him and all of this.
Speaker 3: Listen, you find that you know, sure, we're living in.
Speaker 2: I'm aware of the year we're living in, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: So you're telling me that the sniper needs a hand signal as the ghost signal, a button with a radio transponder, a microphone, any of that wouldn't do. Or how about a sniper just acting on his own, he needs a hand signal as a sign to go?
Speaker 3: Real shit?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know why Charlie Kirk was called going out a lot from Israel? Because I feel like people just don't know this is something. How about Israel attacks six countries within seventy two hours from September eighth, from September eighth to September tenth, I mean, I mean, they just did a lot of killing just in those three days, right, and they did the tenth is the tenth is a you know, that's kind of an interesting day anyway. I mean, so in just three days, Israel carried out strikes across the Middle East and North Africa, targeting Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Tenasia, Qatar, and Yemen. Okay, Charlie Kirk was calling out a lot of this because he was following the breadcrumbs along the trail and saying, wait a second, you can't say poor Israel and then look at Israel and look at all of the places that they are bombing.
Speaker 6: Oh no, anybody who's still saying poor Israel has not been paying attention. And if y'all think that six countries in seventy two hours is a lot, brace yourself, because it's about to get a lot.
Speaker 3: Worse in a lot shorter amount of time.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So it says, within just seventy two hours, Israel launched attacks across six different countries, leaving destruction, death and fear in its path. Gaza. What Gaza was bombarded with heavy strikes that flattened entire neighborhoods and killed scores of civilians. While in Lebanon, warplanes struck the Beca and Hermal regions, targeting Hesbelah but also taking civilian lives. In Syria, airstrikes pounded Homs and I don't know the names of these countries, I'm sorry, Homs and lot of Kia, widening the scope of Israel's violence far beyond its own borders. Instead of restraint, Israel chose escalation, spreading its military campaign into multiple neighboring states simultaneously. The aggression did not stop there. In Qatar, Israel carried out a brazen attack in Doha, targeting Hamas political figures and killing several, shattering any sense of say in one of the Gulf's most prominent capitals. In Yemen, strikes strikes on Sannah and all Joff hit hoothy controlled infrastructure, destroying fuel supplies, command centers, and media outlets. In Tenasia, Israel expanded its reach even further, conducting operations that underscored its willingness to strike anywhere it deems necessary, regardless of international law or the civilian toll. These were not isolated incidents, but part of a sweeping, coordinated assault across the region. Together, these six strikes in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Yemen, and Tenasia paint Israel not as a nation defending itself, but as a military power using overwhelming force against weaker states and movements. Civilians across the Middle East bore the brunt of the destruction, fueling anger, outrage, and renewed instability. In just three days, Israel managed to ignite conflict on six fronts, pushing the region closer than ever to the brink of a broader war. The sources from that are Al Jazeera, AP News and Financial Times. So okay, yeah, I mean so to call out Israel is not crazy, right, It's not crazy to call them out. This is a Charlie Kirk. I believe he's talking to Candace. I want to say, Candace, let's see did Charlie Kirk change his perspective on Israel after this claim? Let's see how did.
Speaker 10: These guys not know this was taken? David, So, I've been Israel many times. The whole country's a fortress. When I first heard this story, I still have the same gut instinct that I did. Initially. I find this very hard to believe. I've been to that Gaza border. You cannot go ten feet without running into a nineteen year old with an AR fifteen or an automatic machine gun that as an IDF soldier.
Speaker 2: Right, the whole country is surveiled. And so let me just kind of go through this.
Speaker 10: We don't talk about Israeli politics very often, and most Americans don't know this. The last nine months Israel was on the brink of civil war. It's not an exaggeration. This judicial stuff. There were hundreds of thousands of israel He's taking to the streets because bb Netanyah, who is basically redefining the Israeli constitution. That's not an exaggeration, right. He said the judicial branch is too much power. There were protests planned this week against Netan Yahoo where they anticipated tens of thousands of people to take to the streets. That's all gone, Patrick, net Yahoo now has an emergency government and a mandate to lead. I'm not willing to say to go so far that's saying that net Yaho knew or there was intelligence here. But I think some questions need to be asked. Was there a stand down order? Was there a stand down order? Six hours? I don't believe it. Israel' socide and size of New Jersey When I took a helicopter ride from Jerusalem to the Gaza border, it's forty five minutes, six hours, they're live streaming the killing of Jews. Was that somebody in the government say stand down? That is a legitimate, non conspiracy question.
Speaker 2: All right, I mean good, good questions to ask. That was in regards to the whole hamas you know, with the the initial conflict.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's our point.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to play a video of him also criticizing the war in mean war?
Speaker 3: Right? Now?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, I'm not just let me take you down this road. Let me take you down this road. Sure, is Israel an ally of the United States?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Do you say Israel is.
Speaker 10: Not an ally? That that is not an opinion that people hear a lot.
Speaker 2: Why is that.
Speaker 13: They have been constantly pushing America toward more aggressive policies, toward getting in more fights.
Speaker 3: And just like I always say, if you went.
Speaker 13: Out to the bar every single night with your friend, and every night your friend's trying to convince you to get into a fight, and while you're beating a lot of people up, you're also taking a lot of wounds, and you're going to jail and you're getting in trouble. You got to stop hanging out with that friend. And so I think that I, you know what, I also don't believe in welfare, and they shouldn't get another dime of US tax payer money, and they.
Speaker 3: Should not.
Speaker 2: Hold on their lobby.
Speaker 13: Their lobby should register as a phone, and they should stop blackmail.
Speaker 3: And Marpoula's got it.
Speaker 10: So back to Josh is israel an allied?
Speaker 2: All right, Hello is Dave Smith.
Speaker 6: By the way, he's a hilarious stand up. Also he is Jewish by blood. The guy who's talking about Israel, and he is not in favor of Israeli government.
Speaker 3: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: That being said, should we pull up a video of Charlie Kirk being critical of China?
Speaker 2: Just wait, just wait, nobody's saying that this was China. I feel like you're trying to take me off the path right here. Let me just continue on this path, sir.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Sure, this is the book. This was reported by Alex Jones. This was the book that came out the day before Charlie Kirk got shot by Anastasia that I was talking about.
Speaker 7: But look at this. Let's put this on screen from Amazon. Put the full screen up place the shooting of Charlie Kirk. Blow that up up. Why does Amazon have the shooting of Charlie Kirk by Anastasia Jay Casey posted one day before he was murdered, and then they updated it and it's on the internet archive that's been checked. It happened a day September ninth, so it was already out there and then they updated it. Publication date September ninth. The FBI needs to be knocking down some doors over there.
Speaker 6: Just we just hear Alex Jones like be in favor of the FBI, like knocking down some doors.
Speaker 2: You're looking at the wrong thing right now, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was a book. We mentioned it earlier. Yeah, came out the ninth, which is the day before Charlie Kirk died. If your boy, Tyler fucking whatever the fuck his name is, if your boy acted alone, how is it possible if it was his own idea and the only person that you told with his little transgender fucking wanna be girl. Okay, that's the only person that he told.
Speaker 3: He told members of his family and his friends.
Speaker 2: After which after he killed all after he killed him. I'm talking about before because this book came out before he shot Charlie.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that author is like, all there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if it's all there. How is this Is this author a fucking psychic? Is this a prophet that we have right now? Because you can also look at multiple news articles of Israeli Times or some kind of shit reporting that Charlie Kirk died. They literally came out in news articles and then they redacted all of them, they got rid of them, they scribed them, came out and said Charlie Charlie Kirk died twenty minutes before he actually did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that's it depends on the source, right. There were some sources that were saying he's in the hospital and he's stable. Bro watching the video, he'd die within twenty seconds, And I'm being very generous with the twenty time.
Speaker 3: I'm saying sub ten seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about the article I'm talking about is not based on the announced time of death. I'm talking about the actual shooting. It was documented in Israeli newspapers twenty minutes before the bullet hit Charlie bro.
Speaker 6: And Swedish and Finnish how and Canadian?
Speaker 3: How clearly because Israel?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just for this sake, don't even look at Israel and just look at it for what it is. How are their news organizations the reporting his death twenty minutes, an hour, thirty minutes, forty five minutes before he actually dies. There's a book that comes out the day before he dies. How if he is a single active shooter and he has nobody helping him, and nobody helping him in any kind of way, whether it be Massade, whether it be CIA, whether it be anybody else intelligence wise, if he acted.
Speaker 6: On his own, I believe he had help. I absolutely believe he had help from who I am. And I'm not saying that there was no way it was Israel. It's very possible that it was. I'm saying that it was equally possible it was Chinese. It was equally possible that was Russian. It was equally possible that it was somewhere between ten different hypotheticals. Right now, all I am saying is that as of the information that we have available to us, none of it checks out hard enough to where I'm willing to throw my lot in with them.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, check this out. The at least a very very similar lookalike bodyguard, the one that was there whenever Trump got his earshot off, happened to be there the moment that charge Charlie Kirk got shot. Check this out.
Speaker 3: One of these things that does it belong here?
Speaker 2: And one of these things are kind of the same.
Speaker 3: One of these things.
Speaker 2: I can go without him singing, But you gotta say, shout JD.
Speaker 6: Pierson sick. Somebody get this man his crack.
Speaker 2: God. All right, so you can see right here this was an individual. I'm not saying that they're the same guy. Maybe they are. Obviously not this guy and this guy you obviously not the same guy, white dude, clean cut sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Clearly the same dude.
Speaker 2: How can you say obviously not the same guy? Though, Like what part is.
Speaker 6: Obviously Look at the height, look at the build, Look at the neck depth, like the the actual diameter of the neck.
Speaker 3: Like, no, these are not the same human beings. But sure, yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, boy, all right, here's another one. Oh, this is the the.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to like dispel and debunk things here, but like, if you're gonna ask me a serious question, expect a serious answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Israel, hey em, this is where we stand. The name of the the article or the newspaper, whatever it is. Charlie Kirk assassinated. The suspect is in custody, was documented at nine o'clock. Charlie wasn't until nine to twenty. Just to throw that out there, All right, interesting interesting stuff here? Oh, here we go.
Speaker 14: I suppose that Israel's net and Yahoo lied about the letter that Charlie Kirk wrote to him last night, one day after the tragedy. Netanyah, who booked himself a primetime slaw on US national television to read a letter from Charlie Kirk about how much Charlie loved Israel. Except that's not what the letter said, according to Candice Owens, who is a very close friend of Charlie Kirk. So now she's coming out in saying netan Yahoo needs to release that full letter. Let Charlie speak for himself, don't put fake words in his mouth.
Speaker 2: And oh, by the way, why are you lying about this?
Speaker 14: You're the leader of a nation who's at war seven countries halfway across the world, and you're booking a prime time slot on US TV airwaves to come and lie about Charlie one day after this tragedy?
Speaker 2: What is going on here? Not to mention. Candics also added that yes.
Speaker 14: Charlie was at war with his donors over the question of Israel and the war in Iran, so this was really heating up. Things were really bad. Charlie was fearing for his life and now you got this what is going on? Do not listen to people who say stop asking questions because they do not have your best interest at heart. They definitely don't have Charlie's best interest at heart, and they don't want you to find out the truth.
Speaker 2: And his owns all right, shout out to legitimate targets.
Speaker 6: Clips interesting and it's Owny's got enough shit going on in her life right now. Apparently, Oh Macrone the lawyer they hired. Have you heard about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And basically she's been saying that Macrone is dating or married to a man and proved me wrong. Kind of thing, right, Oh, bro, there's a whole defamation thing going on, I think correct.
Speaker 6: But have you heard about the lawyer that they hired to defend themselves in an American lawsuit. M long story short, this lawyer there, all right, I'm gonna paint a picture real quick. Once upon a time in France there was a elected official.
Speaker 3: Who was married and had a couple of kids.
Speaker 6: And the wife had a spending habit, and the husband looked the other way while she spent all of his money as long as she looked away for whenever he raped his daughters, their daughters, I should say, so much so that one of the daughters got pregnant with the dad. So yes, the dad was also the grandfather of his own child. It was very bad, right. And then this daughter turned eighteen and tried to get some sort of legal help to like, yo, my dad's a psycho, he rate me.
Speaker 3: My son is an incest.
Speaker 6: Baby, right, And the dad chose this lawyer who traped some drew, said some fancy words and told the French legal system that this was a case, a very rare case, but a case of happy incest where everybody was in on it, and everybody was in agreement with it.
Speaker 3: All the stuff.
Speaker 6: Oka the dad later on decides to kill his daughter and her new husband in a way to parent his grandchild, slash child himself, and was brought to justice. The lawyer that made the Happy incest case is the same fucking lawyer that McCrone, Brigitte and old boy Manuel just hired to come after candas o wins.
Speaker 2: I'm not chocked.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying so, like Candis got her plate ful right now, Well.
Speaker 2: I think she has a little bit more room on it because I'm sure she's been going hard on this. I just want to throw this one out there. NPC's in nineteen sixty three saying they got him talking about your boy Oswald, and then NBC's in twenty twenty five they got him talking about Tyler here. Kind of funny how they do kind of resemble each other.
Speaker 3: Do they? Though they don't.
Speaker 6: They're not using the three name like, for instance, the guy that killed their shot at Trump, they used all three of his names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is interesting. They're not using three names for this one. Huh.
Speaker 6: I think that's a really important marker that people are sidestepping because clearly is real. I look, I don't know, I don't know, but like they're not using his full name.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a side step.
Speaker 6: They've been using full names actual assassin sense Civil War.
Speaker 2: They did the same thing for Mandalay Bay. They used three names on him and there was no political point. There was nobody political over there. Really who got assassinated over there?
Speaker 6: It was a political attempt. There was a gun violence thing that they were trying to make. No one's like calling for harsher gun regulations because of the killing of Charlie Kirk. Is anyone calling for harsher regulations on thirty odd six bolt action hunting rifles because of the death of Charlie Kirk? I haven't heard any is there? You're in the social media space, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not Yeah, what's his name? That writes all the fucking uh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Aside from liberal dumbasses that like are actually like down syndrome incess.
Speaker 2: Those are the ones that say it every time.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, all right, cool.
Speaker 6: So if the going narrative is true hypothetically speaking, and it was a thirty odd six bolt action rifle that was used, yo, what kind of restrictions on firearms are you trying to implement to protect people from that?
Speaker 3: That's a hunting rifle.
Speaker 2: Guns in general.
Speaker 6: Brother, Okay, fair, fair, but.
Speaker 3: Like that's not a magazine capacity issue.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter. They're going straight for the actual juggular. Nope, un intended. This is the look that I'm telling you. That's anyway, all right? So what was this one? I send all these inscriptions on the three on fired casings read hey fascist exclamation point, catch exclamation point.
Speaker 3: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 13: I don't.
Speaker 10: No one has ever been more dangerous to this country than Donald Trump, and he is a fascist Jewish core hey lem.
Speaker 2: Is shut down the state.
Speaker 1: War lirtal war.
Speaker 6: Right now. We are at war.
Speaker 10: So you have to be willing to do whatever is necessary in order to save the country.
Speaker 2: And that's why the gloves are off.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump and the migr Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundation of are republic.
Speaker 9: And yes, there are many threats to democracy.
Speaker 7: We see it with these extreme candidates.
Speaker 4: I just don't even know why there aren't uprising support of the country.
Speaker 2: And maybe they will be. You're gonnly push people so far and then they start to take matters of the an hands with the American public. Want is for us to bring actual weapons.
Speaker 10: To the spart fight.
Speaker 2: This is an actual fight.
Speaker 1: You know, this is literally call to arms.
Speaker 2: The Mega movement is a threat. So Michelle Wood says that you know, when they go low, we.
Speaker 3: With all due respect that they go low.
Speaker 2: We don't go out when they go low.
Speaker 5: We can't.
Speaker 3: We take them to the mud and choke them out.
Speaker 10: And make sure that they stay down, and you know what, kick them when they're down because they deserve it.
Speaker 2: Get up in the face of some congress people. We are gonna be in your faith.
Speaker 4: We are gonna be on you.
Speaker 3: We have to fight this in the streets.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fight it in the streets.
Speaker 7: It's time to step out of your comfort zone and step out into the streets.
Speaker 12: So Republican colleague, if you do not see the lie, you will bring the fire with this.
Speaker 2: You a you're little freeing up on Twitter, y'all. I'm about to find out.
Speaker 12: And if you see anybody from that cabinet and a rest you up in a deployment store in a casilate session, you get out and you can't a cloud and you got on them and you tell them the welcome anymore.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Okay, Yeah, I can't stand listening to these fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 6: This is the left. This ain't Israel. Well, this ain't China the Saint. This is the Democrats. This is the far left extremists that have been elected to their positions, and I think they have been spitting this RhD eric for long enough to where they finally got a few people that are willing to actually pull a trigger for their means.
Speaker 2: I agree that that's obvious. That has to be a possibility. And by the way, I'm not saying absolutely it had to have been Israel. I'm just saying that what you've said, no I say. I'm saying that it's most likely that Israel had a say so a hand in all of this.
Speaker 6: Most of those politicians have only accepted an individually. Yeah, if you look at APEC as a whole and how much they've spent towards American politics, Yeah, I'm with you, it's millions, it's billions.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: Individually, how much do you think each of those people have received from APEX.
Speaker 2: Brother, you're talking about it's an.
Speaker 3: Entirely twenty k apiece.
Speaker 2: It is not These people are not doing things.
Speaker 3: For their individual from China.
Speaker 2: These people are not doing things for their individual pocketbooks. They unify under the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think both are happening at the same time. I think they do it for their own.
Speaker 6: Individual pocketbooks as well as unifying for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: I'm not donegating that.
Speaker 2: But they're all saying the same exact fucking thing. You can't say it's all one individual. They're they're all. They're all saying some kind of very similar rhetoric that of which we see all the time on the news. You know, mockingbird media. The mockingbird media is the same thing as the mockingbird politicians, who are both of them paid.
Speaker 6: By I think that as of this moment, yes, Israel has some pennies in the drop, right, China has some pennies in the drop as well.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, So this is uh, this is the person that they thought that Tyler Robinson actually was up it. Literally I thought the same thing up until real recent I saw the picture of him, and I was like, I don't think that that's Tyler Robinson, but a lot of people were suggesting that this was him. Allegedly h Tyler Robinson's dad commented underneath and said, yeah, that was him, and da da da. So I don't know, I don't think that it's him, but uh, this is here we go, let me see here, let me go all the way back. Okay, so this was back middle of May sometime and this was a guy that came up and was interrupting the entire conversation. It's supposed to be you stand in line to get an opportunity to get on the mic, to be able to you know, bounce back ideas between Charlie Kirk. Most of them are are real nasty and they say fuck you, and you're a piece of shit, and you're a fascist, and you're a race They say all these negative things. He's like, okay, thank you, thank you for your opinion.
Speaker 6: Next person, I will say this, if you would like to see what we're talking about rather than just here, if you would like to see these painted nails that I got right now because my nine year old daughter decided it was time to experiment, Like Jonathan, where can they go to see this rather than just hear it?
Speaker 2: Patroon dot com slash culti of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support the show. We appreciate all the good cult members who have done so. If you go over there, you'll be able to get these shows a few days in advance, sometimes up to a week in advance. You'll be able to slide into our DA. The main reason why most people come to Patreon is because it is completely so I totally get it. If you want to come over there just to escape the ads, I'm sorry. Look, you go to literally listen to something on the radio, you're gonna hear ads. Go on YouTube, you're gonna see ads. Watch TikTok, you're gonna see ads. Watch fucking snapchat. Nowadays you're gonna see ads. You know what I'm saying. Their ads all over the place. We have to live by ads. Unfortunately, that's just the day and age that we live in. We don't have any crazy, big sponsorships that are able to pay us what the ads do. And that's just this sad, honest truth about everything. But if you are tired of the ads, you can go over to Patreon. You don't ever have to mess with ads. You get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to have first the first opportunity for us to read one of your messages, maybe you have a show suggestion or something like that. We read all of our messages every single day. And then also, if you want to go even deeper, you can sign up for the ten dollars cheer. By the way, everything that I just said was a five dollars yeer. You can sign up for the ten dollars here called the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier or higher. If you're a crazy cult member like that, which we really appreciate all those crazy cult members, then you can sign up for that and you'll be able to have all of that plus be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show. Those are always quite a hoot and they go three hours long with crazy, crazy, wild wild West of everything conspiracy. We get a little religious, we get a little political, we get a little alien like. It's all over the place. And if you want to be able to join in on that conversation, just go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast and sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier. That being said, this is the some crazy leftists that came up and started, you know, was trying to interrupt there are people that were waiting in line. Decided to get out his bullhorn and was trying to speak over everybody else, and so Charlie's like, Yo, come up to the mic, and this is where we start.
Speaker 10: Since you're so smart, show the world how smart you are. We'll give you our mic, not your bullhorn. So come on up. So now we know that you're like a blatant narcissist that needs attention at all times to cut in line. Tell us what's so pressing that you needed to interrupt us before he could even talk. So, uh, let's talk about the two hundred people deported without due process to El Salvador. I don't know if you saw this morning, but a United States citizen was actually deported.
Speaker 2: It was not a US citizen. That's not correer. It's not a US citizen.
Speaker 10: It was actually cone No, it was a someone that was living here. Yeah, it was not a US citizen. Hey, this guy just wise. He like, it's not hell no, no, no, no. You want to you want to have a debate, but you do is not a US citizen. First of all, you want to have a debate, but you actually don't debate. There's nothing Okay, so we already have.
Speaker 2: A mic name two times, name name two times.
Speaker 10: Where do you show me you're losing without telling me you're losing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 10: So you're just gonna lie? We Well, first of all, it's not a US citizen. He was living here for a while. He was part of MS thirteen. Answer yes or no? Should members of a terrorist organization be able to stay in the United States after they've murdered, raped, and gone after the American since obviously no, no, So we have deported those people back to their country. So okay, he can debate. He just look, you've now sworn like three times. Let's just quit you down a little to a speech. Well, I mean, you could say whatever you want if you want to make a fool of yourself, But we do have like ten year olds here in eleven year old son, have some decency. What you don't care, your typical leftist because you only care about yourself, not about the other people. Well, it's very clear by how you're acting.
Speaker 1: Come up to them.
Speaker 2: So some people were suggesting that that was, uh, that was the guy that shot him?
Speaker 3: Right, And is that like confirmed?
Speaker 2: No? No, I believe that that was recently debunked. I do want to say that there was a video that scriptkeeper just sent me, and so he must have thought that it was pretty important. Let's check it out real quick, and uh, I'm gonna share the screen one more again. Here we go, all right, so let's see it's three minutes long. Let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 5: Be using holographic technology with this entire Charlie Kirk situation all meant to traumatize the masses. Let me know what you think about this. This sounds wild, But the technologies out there.
Speaker 15: You're going to get your build to kind of put holograms in the world. I think in the not too dis in future, this is this should be blended together. Right, You'll have like the physical world, but all this digital stuff should just basically be holograms. In the future, we'll have AI coworkers. Those people won't even know they're not even people. They won't be able to be embodied. So if you're having a physical meeting, you're sitting around with a bunch of people, they couldn't show up as as like, you know, part of the team no matter what. But I think we'll get to a point where just like your friend could show up in a hologram, and like your AI colleagues will be able to also, But in the future, we're like not that many years away from being able to have a virtual meeting where like, you know, it's like I'm not here physically, it's just my hologram, and like it just feels like we're there and we're physically present. Were thinking about how few of the things that we physically have in the world actually need to be physical.
Speaker 5: So with that context in mine, take a look at this.
Speaker 9: So the first thing I want you to notice is there's this dot right here on charlie s and it literally jumps up to the neck.
Speaker 3: Let's watch that again.
Speaker 9: Okay, So here's that weird, interesting dot and then it just moves over on his shirt and then up. Okay, first and how I want you to watch the f on his shirt. It disappears into thin air and then reappears again. Watch it very carefully here gone back. The third thing is the hair. Watch it glitch out here one more time. Watch closely here, Okay, look at.
Speaker 16: The ring on his ring finger when he was shot. It ends up on his pinky finger. Watch the ring on his finger and moves from his middle finger down to his pinky, his middle finger down to his pinky.
Speaker 5: AI Now in these next clips, take a look at the date eight year old videos talking about holograms and remember or Tupac did a hologram concert back in twenty eleven, so fourteen years ago.
Speaker 2: These performers are holograms.
Speaker 15: Every series, we take one step closer to achieving all of the sci fi dreams that I've ever dreamed of.
Speaker 9: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: You'll never have to miss a gig again.
Speaker 2: The gig can come to you where the interaction between the musicians and the audience would be as natural as two people being in the same room.
Speaker 17: It's incredible that this really is a remote, live gig. The signal from London takes less than a third of a second to go all the way around the world and be projected as a hologram on the stage in the US.
Speaker 3: As well as the.
Speaker 17: Hologram making it feel like the band are actually in the room with the audience the band can see.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that is pretty interesting, and I get it. I understand where people are coming from, trying to find, you know, any little breadcrumb at all. I don't think that looking for that kind of stuff is any kind of dis respect, I personally don't. I think that we should all keep that third eye all the way open. We live in the day and age where technology has never been better, right, I think we can all agree on that. And so to say that maybe there was some fuckery with this, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say it's a zero percent chance. Maybe it's a point one I'll give it that at least a point one percent chance, right, It's not impossible.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: And also the I mean that was a weird thing. You know, there was the little thing that was on his shirt, it jumped up to his neck, and that just so happened to be where he got shot. Could have just been a video glitch. Let's just call a spade a spade here, But a weird video glitch if that's what it was, right, what do you think about that?
Speaker 6: I'm not denying that holographic technology is a thing, for sure. None of what I just saw in the gates, the fact that Charlie is no longer with us, like they legitimately just tried to make it seem like that was all part of a stage performance. He's probably alive and well, somewhere on an island with Tupac, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley, And it's like, uh, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I get this, But at the same time.
Speaker 10: What.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, stranger things have happened.
Speaker 6: I guess stranger.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, stranger things have happened. And that's all I'm trying to say is like, I don't think that it's that crazy to look at it and comb through it with a fine tooth comb.
Speaker 6: So what do you believe as far as Tyler Robinson is concerned? Do you believe that he's no, not even really associated with this at all? You believe that he's a complete patsy, wrong guy in the wrong place, wrong time, He's completely innocent. Do you believe he had a hand in this but he was mk ultrude? Do you believe that he might have been put up to this buy some foreign actor, put a country of origin if you want, let's just call it foreign actor.
Speaker 3: What do you believe as far as Tyler Robinson is concerned?
Speaker 2: So we know for a fact that there are crisis actors. For a fact, there are I mean, David Hogg is the first one that comes to everybody's mind. Whenever you mentioned crisis actors, there are crisis acting schools. Yeah, so to say that some kind of false flag event couldn't happen has to be taken on. If there are crisis actors, then that equates to false flags have to then at least be a possibility, right Orn Sure, Tyler Robinson, it doesn't explain the helicopter. Turn it off its radar, doesn't explain a plane.
Speaker 6: Not a helicopter though.
Speaker 2: A plane, whatever the fuck it was a bird in the sky. Okay, okay, whatever it was it Tyler Robinson. That doesn't align. Maybe that was just a weird coincidental thing that just so happened to have and at that very moment, at that specific location, call it a coincidence. I don't personally believe in coincidences. I don't know if Tyler Robinson. Even if Tyler Robinson was the shooter, I'm saying that's probably a high that I don't think that it's that crazy to suspect that Tyler Robinson was the one that shot Charlie Kirk. I don't think it's crazy to say that his dad turned him in. And now to even go turbo red pilled, which is usually where my mind likes to go. Is it possible that there was a blackmail on that family and they were asked to carry out a story? Yes, you have to say there has to be a possibility. You can't say zero percent. So that's where that is, because how could you say, oh, well, I mean because the story, you know, there's too much information in my in my opinion, any there's too many details that nobody asked. That usually makes it stink a little bit to me. Right, So why do we have to hear the entire story that you know, his dad turned him in and the whole story about yes, son, you know, we're gonna bring you and talk to a priest and then that's where the you know, the the police you know, then meet him and take him in. That's a very nice story, right, His dad, his mom as well, very proud Republicans, very proud church goers, and supported Trump big time. Right. I'm just saying there are a lot of crazy details that like, I don't know if we needed those details, but it made the story in Trench a little bit more. It like anchored the story. Do you know what I'm trying to say that there are certain there are certain points in a story. Whenever somebody's trying to give you a bullshit ass story, the the most common He'll tell thing. Anytime somebody's lying to you, they're gonna give you way more details and way more information than what you even asked for. And I think that it's highly possible that that's what happened here, not saying that that's what happened, just saying with the third aisle the way open, you have to at least account for that. Then with you, then there was Charlie obviously being very worried about his own life in regards to Israel. To what depths we don't know.
Speaker 6: So now my next question, who do you believe as of this moment, a lot of things are subject to change is more information comes out. Who do you believe benefited the most from Charlie Kirk being silenced?
Speaker 2: Who benefited the most? Well?
Speaker 6: Because he was critical of quite a few groups, to say it was clearly Israel. Bro I can pull up video at video after video of him being critical of the Catholic Church, critical of China, critical of me and mar critical of all of these countries. I'm not saying that Israel had no hand in it. I'm saying that real shit, gounder your head.
Speaker 2: What do you.
Speaker 3: Believe who benefited the most from his death?
Speaker 6: Because that's that's where my conspiratorial brain goes, Yes, follow the money, but also like, yo, let's follow that money. Who had the most to gain from Charlie being off?
Speaker 2: Like gone, let me ask you this. Do you believe in like a gut feeling or like your intuition or a sixth sense? Do you believe that that's a real thing? Like do you ever get those senses that you're like something just I don't know, I'm just I feel like I'm being magnetized to a certain direction. You feel like that on certain things, right, Yes.
Speaker 6: But also with that being said, I also know my own biases. So whenever my gut is leaning me one way versus another, I also can look at it and be like, hmm, how much of that feeling is based off of my own predisposition and how much of that is based off of the facts that I see?
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, I'm with you, a gut feeling is real, but.
Speaker 6: Also like that's also with a healthy dose of like, let's take the whole picture.
Speaker 2: In sure, yeah you don't you're not supposed to rely entirely on a gut feeling, but usually it'll help, you know, push it over the line a little bit.
Speaker 3: She that's what got me in divorce number one, and to that gut feeling. So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe my gut is not what I personally need to listen to. Maybe other people got better gut feelings.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I'm not gonna get into your marriage or anything like that, so I'm gonna bring that up. So let me just ask you this. We've been on air for a little over five years now. We've talked a lot of shit on a lot of fucking people, dude, a lot. I mean, I can't tell you how many times you called Kamala Harris a whore.
Speaker 3: I can't stand it.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how many times I've called jijipinga panda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, still stand by that too.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't tell you how many times both of us has said that Joe Biden's a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Standing on the business with that too. Yeah. Continue, we said a lot.
Speaker 2: Of very damning things about about a lot of very prominent people, you know, as far as their hierarchical regards, right, M but if Bill tin Toe's in on most of that, But go ahead, Yeah, let's say with all of that knowledge of all the ship that you've ever talked about, everybody on this show, you know, out in the public, with all that shite, for some reason, you feel like, man, if I can't talk about this anymore because I have a I have a really really strange, like gut feeling that if I keep on talking about this, they're gonna come get me.
Speaker 3: Bro, why do you think I carry it all times?
Speaker 2: Listen what I'm saying. Okay, Charlie Kirk, as you have mentioned multiple times, has called out a lot of people a lot, Yet for some reason, he felt so inclined to believe that of all of those people, all of the crazy leftists, all the crazy people like the extreme left, that he just like literally took Cleveland Steamers on right, wasn't worried about them. Wasn't worried about them. All of the leftist politicians, wasn't worried about them. All of China and communist you know, that whole crazy shit that's going on over there, wasn't worried about them. Russia wasn't worried about them. I mean, name everybody that he has called out, he was not worried about them. Who was he worried about and why? That is my question? Out of everybody that he talked shit on, he was worried about one nation. He was worried about one government.
Speaker 3: Where's the direct quote to say that he was scared of Israel?
Speaker 2: It was, well, it's I read it to you earlier.
Speaker 6: I mean, like and that's like his ex posts. That's a direct quote, un like from him.
Speaker 2: That was a person who had said that didn't think to mention it while Charlie was alive. Somebody that was very very close to him, and that was reported by somebody that worked over at info Wars. His name is escaping me right now, but somebody told him that was very close to Charlie, one of his best friends. I'm guessing that that was the message that Charlie relayed. Now, you wouldn't even think to go out in the open and say that, right, But I mean, it becomes pretty important information once he has died, and he was just saying that like weeks before he died.
Speaker 6: It is very possible that the Israeli government or Moussad or something had something to do with Charlie Kirk's death like that is a very real possibility.
Speaker 3: I'm not denying that.
Speaker 6: All I'm saying is that I'm missing the connective tissue that shows that A plus B equals C here.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what about his inclination to believe that that you know they were after him?
Speaker 6: I mean, personally, I'll go on record right now and say that if I show up dead, I did not commit suicide. I love my life, and it was probably China. I'm just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: That being said, it's very possible that one of my ex wives decides to fucking lose their mind to come after me.
Speaker 3: The dude aren't necessarily connected.
Speaker 2: You have no reason to believe. Yeah, but you have no reason to believe that China even knows your name. She Charlie.
Speaker 6: The cult of conspiracy is getting pretty well known, thank you.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk was specifically called by BB himself to come to Israel, and Charlie Kirk, in a letter, wrote back and declined that Netanyallo then pays for a spot on ABC or whatever the fuck it was, primetime news and goes up and reads the letter and it has nothing to say about how he declined the invitation, only that just he loved Israel so much.
Speaker 6: No, you don't wait netn Yahoo read a letter from Tarlie Kirk on ABC.
Speaker 2: That's what that video said earlier.
Speaker 6: Did he Okay, My point is, did he actually because Nenyahoo gets on a lot and talks a lot about how poor his nation is and Israel needs more help.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the poor nation of Israel. This, this, and this.
Speaker 6: Did he actually read a letter from Charlie Kirk? Did he make a mention of a name he read? Allegedly he read the letter, now nobody. He didn't show anybody the letter. He just like was kind of reading reading to himself. He didn't like, you know what I mean, Like he didn't throw it.
Speaker 2: Up on on a on a website or anything like that. Yeah. So my point is is that he had reason to believe that Israel is coming after him. He declined an invite to go after them after or he declined the invite to go out to Israel, specifically to bb net Yahoo after already having gone once declined the invite. That was the letter that bb net Yahoo went to go up on ABC and read there was no anything about any uh any any declining to come out to Israel. He didn't read that part because what he read was bullshit.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So that's my point here is that you there, there are too many fucking fires, and I'm not just like, I know, I know what you believe. You think I'm just out to get Israel because I hate Christianity for some reason or something like that.
Speaker 6: That Christianity are separate from each other. But like the instance of.
Speaker 2: God's land or whatever, God's people.
Speaker 6: I mean, perfect example, we brought up the martun gas man, right, and they made a mention of him wearing a beanie.
Speaker 3: Here, like clearly that was a ya ma goodn it was the ISRAELI.
Speaker 6: I was like, wait, wait what and like, yeah, you look for things to be Israel's fault.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the problem is is that you really don't have to look very far. And so yeah, maybe sometimes I might look at something and assume that it's Israel, because most of the time it is. Okay, that's not false.
Speaker 3: That's it's not truth either.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you need to do a extremely high heavy dosage of mushrooms to wake the fuck up. I swear sometimes bro Most of.
Speaker 6: The time it's our own government doing it to our own people, aside from foreign actors, okay, aside from Israel, aside from China, aside from Russia, aside from it. Usually it's our own government fucking over our own people, like more often than not.
Speaker 2: So you believe that it's our own government that Charlie Kirk had something to do with Charlie Kirk being shot.
Speaker 3: I could see a chain of events on that.
Speaker 6: But still, even with that being said, if it was FBI, CIA, whatever, I am not saying that it wasn't. I'm saying that as of this moment, I can't see a plus B equal C to say that it was FBI to say it, with CIA to say it was Inner Pole from France, to say it was Mussade from Israel, to say it was CCP from China. As of this moment currently, I cannot see a A plus B equal C on any of them. I'm saying that there is equal credence for all of them, but I can't lean more one way or another on any of them.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's very possible Israel had everything to do with this shit. It's very possible. I'm saying that currently I can't see it. That may come out in the next few weeks, the next few months, whatever the case is, and it will be beyond any shadow of any doubt, right or inner pol or Secret Service or FBI or CIA. Cash Patel might have been the fucking trigger puller for all we know. I'm saying that I just can't see a A plus B equal C here. That's all, okay, all right, I mean I'm open to all possibilities, yo, I mean, we're still very early in this. I'm just saying, from the information that I've found, from what has literally come out of Charlie Kirk's own damn mouth, the arrow's pointing more heavily in one direction for me. That's all I'm gonna say. Am I am I instantly condemning Net and Yahoo and Masad and the State of Israel and all this shit. No, I'm not instantly saying that, which I'm saying, fuck Net, Yahoo, fuck the IDEF, not to our listeners out there that are members of the IDEA.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 6: I'm saying the commanders that are telling you all to do shit that you shouldn't be doing fuck the government of Israel. I'm not saying fuck Israel as a nation. Look, by definition, I'm a Zionist, like I believe that the nation of Israel should exist. By definition, that makes me a Zionist. But I can also say fuck the government that is currently running that nation. The two can be true at the same time, right, Just so we're all clear. If anybody's curious, if Jacob's just sucking Israel's dick, yo, fuck bb.
Speaker 3: Net and Yahoo. I will be very loud and proud about that.
Speaker 6: But just all that being said, if I get killed, it probably wasn't Israel just throwing that out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, not gonna lie. It's not a good look for the cult of conspiracy that you just come out and say I'm a zion fuck Israel.
Speaker 3: That's a bad thing for me to say. For a conspiracy pod, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you just like stop listening whenever you want to, and you don't let anybody finish when they're trying to say I said no, you just came out and you're like, oh, yeah, I am a Zionist by definition.
Speaker 6: That's like saying I'm a feminist by definition, I believe that women should be treated equal to men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, that by definition makes you a feminist.
Speaker 6: Saying that women are better than men in this far left shit that's been going on for so long.
Speaker 3: That's not a feminist.
Speaker 6: That's psychotic, right, But by definition I would think that you are also a feminist.
Speaker 3: Would you, Jonathan? Real quick?
Speaker 6: Do you believe that the nation of Israel should exist?
Speaker 2: The nation of Israel?
Speaker 6: Take away the government the fucking yahoo? Do you believe that the nation of Israel should exist?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Really? Should the nation of France exist?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So why not the nation of Israel?
Speaker 2: Who did France take their land from.
Speaker 3: The Gauls, the Romans and the Greeks, well, the Druids.
Speaker 2: I wasn't alive during that time.
Speaker 6: You weren't alive during the creation of the nation of Israel either in nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 2: I'm alive during the time in which they're trying to expand it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that being said, all the countries that are on an expansionist kick shouldn't exist. Should Russia exist as the nation their only expansionist kick?
Speaker 2: My point is is the China man. I really don't want to get in this conversation right now.
Speaker 6: It's a very simple question should the nation of China exist.
Speaker 2: Hold on a Zionist as someone who supports the movement for the establishment and maintenance of a Jewish state and is which is rooted in the belief that Jews have the right to self determination in their ancestral homeland. This movement emerged in the late nineteenth century as a response to anti Semitism and a desire for a national identity among Jews.
Speaker 6: For the record, I also believe Gypsies should have their own native land. Where I want that to be known. That is up for the Roma to decide. Where is their native land. It's typically seen to be India. But yes, I believe that the Gypsies should have their own nation. I believe the Kords should have their own nation. I believe the Jews should have their own nation. The Jews, who is a Muslim group, they if they wanted to have their own nation.
Speaker 3: I think we should have that conversation that all that could be said.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think that your religion should automatically just give you a nation.
Speaker 3: It's not just a religion, it's an entire culture.
Speaker 6: Right, There's a lot more to it than just saying, oh, yeah, I wor this god, so boom, I'm this different type. There's a little bit more that goes into it with the Nation of Israel, right, the same way with the Gypsies. Just be like, oh yeah, I got some roma and me saw I'm a gypsy. There's a little bit more that goes into it culturally speaking, that makes someone a gypsy, right, rather than just worshiping the black Dahlia.
Speaker 3: Or a Curd.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well I'm not a Shia or as Sunni. I'm a Kurd. So like I'm different. I should have my own land.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit more steps to it than that.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's crazy to say that China, who is an expansionist nation, should have.
Speaker 3: Their own land.
Speaker 6: I believe they should Russia the same way. I'm not a supporter of them, but I believe they should have their own nation. Israel.
Speaker 3: I believe they should have their own nation. By definition, that makes me a Zionist.
Speaker 6: I don't think that that makes them superior to any fucking body. I'll be very clear about that. But yeah, I believe that the nation of Israel should exist. That makes me, by definition, it is a Zionist.
Speaker 2: Okay, call members, let us know what you think about all this, I'm sure that there's gonna be a lot more information that's going to be coming out. As far as Charlie Kirk goes, there has been more and more and more every day. As a matter of fact, we're shooting this Saturday night. It doesn't come out until Monday, so there's a whole day in between the time that this that this comes out. There could be a lot more information. And this could sound really stupid on the day that you listen to it, but as of at least Saturday night, the two days before it does release, you know, that's what we got so far. And by the way, I'm not just trying to Israel hate I said that at the very beginning. I am coming at it in a direction that makes a lot of sense. And if you look at all of the breadcrumbs and all of the ties and all of the words that Charlie said, I'm just saying, maybe he wasn't crazy. He didn't seem like a paranoid schizophrenic to me. He didn't seem like somebody that was extremely worried about his life to me. Yet he did seem to, for some reason make mention of it just weeks before he died. I find that peculiar. And if that makes me a crazy, delusional sight, you know, a fucking third eye all the way open tinfoil, a hat nut job, then that's what it is. And I accept that as a badge of honor.
Speaker 6: Okay, fuck Yah and carl members, we want to hear from you.
Speaker 3: We want to hear what you think about this, the Charlie Kirk killing.
Speaker 6: Listen, whether you're left or right, if you're the type of person that is saying that good for him and I'm glad he's dead, we really don't care for you on this pod, Okay. The same way that if AOC was to get killed right now, I would not be cheering the same way if Kamala Harris, I'll call her a whore till the day I die. I don't want to see her kill publicly in that type of fashion, right And if you're the type of person that thinks that that's a good thing that Kamala hair to be publicly executed in such a way, listen, this is not.
Speaker 3: The show for you. Let's just be real here.
Speaker 6: We do not call for the violence or the murder of anybody, regardless of religious affiliations, political ideations, or anything else like that. That's not what we do here. We are just asking some very general, open ended, open honest questions, opening up third eyes across the world.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: That being said, by the way, I don't believe that there should be any kind of revolution as a result of this either, because I think that the revolution that they want is red versus blue. That's what I believe that they really want. They want red versus blue. They're painting it as that already. You can already see how many people posting on social media. This is what they do. This is how they care about you, the people that are pro Charlie Kirk in that way. I'm not going there. I'm not going there. This is not a call to arms, This is not a call to say that there was. You know, I just don't want to become radicalized with this. All we're doing is just expressing opinions and theories and you know, switching around our mouth. See what it tastes you know, see what it tastes like. If you don't like it, you spit it out. That being said, you know, do your own research. Regardless of what mainstream media says, it is not bad for you. You are allowed to do your own research. It is not dangerous, it's not bad for your health. You can if you want to know the truth about anything, you have to be willing to go into it all the way with your own third eye, all the way open.
Speaker 6: That being said Jonathan, real quick, knee jerk reaction. Which one of these rounds that I'm holding up right now is which which one's a three h eight when CH's are thirty odd six.
Speaker 2: Or you're switching them around, But the one closest to the one, the one rate underneath your fingernail, is a smaller one.
Speaker 6: This is true, okay, but you look at this, the diameter of these rounds that is I mean we're talking millimeters right, real talk here. Threeh eight versus thirty odd six. They're a little bit of difference here. Good cult members do your own research. I don't know if the Mauser or I'm sorry, the was it Yeah it was a Mauser, wasn't it thirty they're saying, yeah, a Mauser thirty odd six? Which is this round was the one that actually got him. I don't know that for a fact. All I'm saying is the official narrative quote unquote was that it was a five to five to six. In the beginning. For two days, all we could see was that it was clearly an ar It was clearly a five five six.
Speaker 3: This is a lot different than this.
Speaker 2: Well, they've said that it was a thirty odd since then.
Speaker 3: My point, the official narrative has changed.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean that's that's a minor detail.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that the minor details, the micro affect the macro. We do need to do our own research. Everything matters, right, And I could be so wrong here. It very well may be that a foreign actor of any nation, could be any of them. It could be Israel, no doubt. I'm saying that as of right now, we don't know. The official narrative keeps changing. Right now they have the quote unquote official killer in custody. How much of the narrative is about to change? Will this of the killer? Will he see his day in court? Will he get killed before he ever has the opportunity to take the stand? Will other news and information come out in the next forty eight hours. Look, we don't know, right We are just reporting on what we have found in the timeframe that we have had to work on.
Speaker 3: That's all we can do realistically.
Speaker 6: Which, for the record, there were so many people that slid into the DMS and we're like, why aren't you talking about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: The reason why is because it was still so fresh, We had so much information that was flooding in from so many sources. We're not gonna speak on something until we can at least have some sort of a heads or tails of it.
Speaker 2: Also, we were also we were shook by it, you know, like that was something dude, that's I mean, anybody with even half of a soul you would have been shook by watching that video, and you would have been shook by knowing that his wife and his kid was there. You know what I'm saying, Like, these are These are regardless of what political how you're on. We're talking about a human being and his family was there to witness his assassination. I don't give a fuck if that was Hitler, I would have felt bad for his family exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We're not calling for the death or dismemberment or brutal exile, all the all the violence. We're not calling for violence on this podcast. I may call Kamala Harris a horror till the day I die. I do not want to see her publicly marked AOC. I think she's a fucking retard who probably needs to like not be around the political space.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: See her publicly get shot, not in this realm. That's that is, that's not okay. And the fact that when the people in Washington, d C. Tried to have a moment of silence for Charlie Kirk and the Democrats would not stop screaming and like they would not shut the fuck up to have a moment of silence for this person who was not even a politician, that showed some very clear lines on the stand of respect and decorum.
Speaker 3: Right, That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that being said, Jacob, you want to tell him about some coins that we.
Speaker 3: Have, sir, I do.
Speaker 6: Indeed, listen, good cult members. The world is a very unsure place. Charlie Kirk thought that he was going to go home that night, and he did not. Right, if you would like to try to get a little something in your repertoire, in your bank deposit box, whatever, to where even if you don't make it home, tomorrow. Maybe your kids will be able to benefit from this year's in the future. The best thing to do would be to get invested in some tangible assets that are going to grow in value.
Speaker 3: Talk to your financial advisor.
Speaker 6: All of them will tell you that silver and gold, minted coins, bullion, these things are tangible assets that are going to increase in value as time goes on. And the best place to get your started, and that would be to go to cocsilver dot com link in the description below. When you fill out your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark's gonna be the one to reach out to you and let you get situated in this market.
Speaker 3: Would you like to buy a little bit a lot of it?
Speaker 6: Listen, Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce right now, it's kind of hard to get your hands on a troy ounce of gold. Silver is a little over thirty sixty seven dollars an ounce, give or take on the day you look at it.
Speaker 3: It's still attainable.
Speaker 6: Listen, there has never been a better time to invest into silver and gold.
Speaker 3: If you have the means, now is the time.
Speaker 6: Go to link in the description below cocsilver dot com and get your starting it right. Now, but another way that you can support the show and also let us know what you think about the Charlie Kirk assassination. Do you think it was from China? From Israel, from a lone guman who lost his mind?
Speaker 3: Wisdom?
Speaker 6: We want to hear from all of the good cult members and the best place to go and do that would be too please.
Speaker 3: Hand the five star said the shares of.
Speaker 6: Licensed Guides comments, we'll post a review of Sharon friends and family Sheri said, We're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the earth Steve, Fine, ladies and gentlemen, why.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to go check out metamisteries.
Speaker 6: John the other show and getting the same livery of respectrum there at the five star reviews had the positivity in the comments. Come check out the k tonight and come check each of us individual ore our picture online we host every Wednesday night. I say jol and wait, thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode. I'm the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan. I'm and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get star is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult that seult at Adam and Eve dot Com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also would be one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult