Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yo. Yo.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, it's five pm Eastern Standard time.
Speaker 1: On my mic is hold on, hold on which one mic is on?
Speaker 3: Disable?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm recording my audio. All right, We're good, We're good. Yo.
Speaker 2: It's crazy all right, So everybody is five penis time as promised.
Speaker 1: I paid my special guest. Have you pronounce it?
Speaker 3: Gladio Gladio? Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, cool cool. I'm with my boy Gladio Bio real quick. So I just let you all know what's up with my boy right here? Second?
Speaker 3: One second?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with let me see uh jp O open weight champion trained by Michinokle Teddy Long.
Speaker 1: Current wrestler, current personal wrestler for Rep.
Speaker 2: Pro Win one hundred eleven kilograms as told as one very percents, my boy, Gladio.
Speaker 1: What's the man?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I typically asked my guest, so how do you do it? How do you feel in you know? What were you doing? Like pride them on the air.
Speaker 5: I want to say thanks for the opportunity of being interviewed by you.
Speaker 3: Has been a really an honor.
Speaker 5: It's the first time for me to be interviewed by someone, so thank you very much, and uh yeah, I mean, uh, you know, it's such a great opportunity because my pro wrestling life has been very hard, so it's so nice to share the story with with you and the people that are following the radio course. I'm sorry if my English is not so great, maybe from time it's actuallyater.
Speaker 1: On, like where's the where's that accent from?
Speaker 3: Like where Italian?
Speaker 1: Italian?
Speaker 3: Italian?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, cool, cool and right and so off air? Are you telling me right now?
Speaker 1: Just past seven o'clock in the morning for you?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Actually, I have all the kids that they are going to school, I say, I'm going I'm doing any inter so be quiet, okay, going to school quietly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, yeah, right now, it's by permids time. Like my daughter actually didn't go to school today because she was a little bit sick. But she'd be fine like that.
Speaker 1: But normally I would be just coming in from coming up, coming back home from doing homework and going to the library. This day the putting my kids down third but but yeah, that's the case today. Okay, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 5: How are you feeling, Oh, I'm feeling good at the moment. Let's say I'm a you know, break time from wrestling the family, you know things. My my wife is waiting. Actually we have a new baby boy. He was born today. He would be today, so basically yeah today, yeah, yeah, today basically because actually we're doing the interview and in a few hours I will go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: And we will have the baby.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 6: Name's gonna be Dante, Dante, Dante, Dante, d A n t E Dante exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, cool, cool, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Give it up for I can't hear plugs and man, okay, that's not affect right now, that's fine, all right.
Speaker 1: Who because because I.
Speaker 2: Like to like to ask my guests, you know, how they're doing, you know, how they're feeling, because I think it's very important for like us to check up on each other and saying look for each other, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, And I'm I'm very like, I'm like, I'm like, I'm I'm I'm I'm a very from point.
Speaker 2: For being okay, not being okay, you know, and I really that you need help sometimes, you know, and if you're if you're going through something, if you need help, I would suggest, I strongly suggest that you go get it. You know what I'm saying, whether it's you know, therapy or whatever. I just want to say that, I mean my I mean, that's like my misstatement.
Speaker 1: Is the last few episodes, you know, just to incorporate to get the help that they need. So maybe that place to you, maybe doesn't. I just wanna be sure I get that out there, all right, everybody listen to me. If you need help, go get it, all right. That's what I gotta say about that, all right, Okay, cool, cool cool?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, So, like I was saying, I was, I was telling you, like off air, right, how I lost my notes for you, right, So I like, at the last minute, make a whole to ask you to apologize.
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm actually grateful or or like plets surprise that we well douced interview because we'll do it lives to say, because I've been having some Internet problems, Like they're doing construction.
Speaker 1: Work right in my in my my in my neighborhood, right and it's mess around the power line.
Speaker 2: So like in the morning, they'll start right and then random, all of sudden everything will come off, the lights and everything face will come off right, and so when.
Speaker 1: They finished, it comes back on. But I have to reset my router and my computer my internet stuff, right, and the last week or so, right, my streams have been coming.
Speaker 2: Out kind of bad, so I had like hitting them and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And right now it's right now, it's going like good, it looks like.
Speaker 3: It looks perfect. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's going on. And it happened today too, this morning, so yeah, so hopefully that's why that's why I'm recording the backup. I'm recording the audio my computer so I have something in case to go south.
Speaker 7: So yeah, but hopefully next time I record it to be back to normal schedule wise, right.
Speaker 1: I know I've been doing things like off.
Speaker 2: Like off the schedule, right, that's because I'm doing a lot. They have a lot of bigness plan for platform, a lot make a lot of moves, right, so you will learn more in the days to come.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm having new schedule and you're gonna know. Look me the personal ab as soon as it happened. So the stay tuned right now. Stperio Dot com pub you social media bugget that later on, worry about that. It's about my boy, Gladio so commends.
Speaker 2: All right, so real quick, right, Gladio, tell us tell me and the audience about yourself.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: Actually I have a very much complicated story. I was born in Rome in nineteen ninety two. My father make me when he was seventy years old, so it was very old. He was born in nineteen twenty two, so yeah, it was very old. And my mother was from Mauritius. Uh and yeah, basically I grow up in Rome. As I said, then do family problem. We transfer in Florence. Then in Florence we had like, let's say, some family trouble and I leave the house. When I was sixteen, sixteen years old, I haves my mother to make a sign for a house and I just go live by myself. I start to to live by myself, my life, working and everything. So I started doing for wrestling when I was fifteen years old. I was watching a lot of w a lot of you know, the old John sina Ra all the sina era. So I don't I mean, I don't think it was actually the best of w but you know it was.
Speaker 3: It was there, so today is way better than before. For sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah we were there, wasn't you know, a W and I was much into TNA at that time. I was really hoping that they can give like, you know, a big shockwave to w and do a little bit better than it was as it was after the one period, so you know, they go PG and everything. So let's say it was a little bit more quiet at that time. So I was really about watching TNA.
Speaker 3: They were doing a very good.
Speaker 5: PAMA side and so yeah, let's say that that. Let's say so I start my I start my training in Italy in a small dodger without any ring because at that time Italy with wrestling wasn't like today was completely different and they don't have any ring. So we were just training in so much, you know, and nothing more in a company called h c W Italian Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 1: On the dojo do your name of it.
Speaker 5: The dojo was of Italian Championship Wrestling. I see that still active today. Just that the main the main dojo was in Milan. They had they used to have a ring in there, and in Florence they were trying to open something small with some math, you know, to learn a little bit doing for wrestling, and that's why I started let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay okay and currently Russell and currently not for Where's it uh pro?
Speaker 3: Right, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Wrestle for Revolution Pro uh at that point I training for Revolution Pro.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: It happened basically that after the Italian push wrestling, I moved to UK when I was nineteen years so old. I end up stayed there for nine years of my life. I start training also a fourth front wrestling at that time. Now should be British wrestling something I remember, but it was the company of Dave Sharp in Swindon, and I didn't make debut, not in Italy, not in England. I was just training. And then at one point I stopped again because of course I was alone and I need to maintain myself, so I needed to work a lot, you know, and I couldn't. I couldn't manage to do also a wrestling, so I stopped for some years. At twenty eighteen, I moved to Portugal where I restarted wrestling again in Portugal, this time with a company called ap W in Portimao. Also there I did some training. I didn't make my debut. Then I go to the United States and I go in a face to face of a theater longer it was face to face Wrestling of Atlanta Georgia Company I think now is not existing anymore.
Speaker 3: But yeah, at the time was really good.
Speaker 5: Some of the guys were going to make appearance in w and yeah in w has securities, you know, this kind of little appearance. I meet very very very nice people. Still are are I remember them are in my heart are very very nice people like Prince a Polo. I've shot Taylor and yeah now they're still on doing wrestling, uh in Atlanta some indeed. So after the Atlanta experience, I go to Revolution Pro where I meet Andy Queenland, which is the honor of Revolution Pro.
Speaker 3: And since he was the.
Speaker 5: COVID period, I didn't make my debut in America because I have to leave at one point before making my debute, so unlucky. And also Revolution Pro was very bad, you know, like the bad moment of COVID, you know, so I stayed there. It was terrible and I complete my nine years because they were like eight and nine with the last and basically from Andy, I learned a lot also for theater long from theater.
Speaker 3: Long I also learned a lot. Really, I'm so grateful to him.
Speaker 5: I remember one day he even write his number, and he gave it to me, his private number, and he says, if you stay in the United States or you can manage to come back, he's my.
Speaker 3: Number, will try to help you. The problem is that I'm European.
Speaker 5: I needed to go back anyway, so I never had the opportunity. But really, I will always have good feelings about him. He's a great person.
Speaker 1: What sort of stuff that until long I taught to you?
Speaker 3: He say that I have very good potential. He says that I couldn't make a career. He teached me in many things in a short time.
Speaker 5: But the problem it was, of course about staying in the US, and I couldn't you know, of course I couldn't make another visa because mine was a holiday visa from you know, for Italy. We can make it's not exactly a visa. It's like permission. We can stay quietly in the United States for three months. Then we can do it again if we want, But it's not exactly hey visa. So to manage a visa, I shouldn't have maybe more money that I couldn't afford, you know, So it was a problem, couldn't stay and that's why I hand up. So after that experience with Teddy, as I said, I go to Revolution Pro. It was very large period for remember the work show where they were calling will Host pray of course back and people from New Japan there like in the dodge. I remember there was even there were even people young lions from Japan at that time. There was the Great Okhan that was a young lion. Also Shot Whumino was a young Lion at that time was fighting for Revolution Pro.
Speaker 3: So at that period, as I said, it was COVID.
Speaker 5: And Andy was the head coach. I am telling you, even if he should not be a coach, I learned so many things from him. He's a great person. I have only good things to say about him, a professional guy, and he teached me a lot even in Revolution Prop just that. Of course, even if we were like in good relationship, we and that split because of course COVID was bad and I needed to go back in Italy a bit at that time. So at the time I was thinking about like closing and stopped with prest here. I was thinking I'm so unlucky. So I didn't make my debut yet the many years that I'm doing the point I was twenty eight, twenty nine, so I was like, it's too many years now, and I really wanted to quit. So yeah, but I find I found the lot. I find my wife, and my wife is Japanese and we met and online and.
Speaker 3: We meet for the first time in Greece.
Speaker 5: Then we live in Italy a little and then we decide to come living in Japan.
Speaker 3: After many discussions, we decided to come in Japan. When here in Japan, she insists.
Speaker 5: To make me go back to wrestling, but I really didn't want because I felt, you know, I feel so bad about it, and I say, I really don't want. I really used a lot of energy. Train every day. I try to stay in diet, you know, resting so hard. Maybe it doesn't look to to others, but it's really hard.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: You need to be mentally ready about dieting, about the training pretty much three day. Especially here in Japan, it's a physical training is so intense, you know, way more intense than in US and UK. So I wasn't sure, but she convinced me, and I ended up talking with at the time that he lead me to to zero one, the company Zero one, that is, yeah, it's pretty much.
Speaker 3: In Japan.
Speaker 1: We're out Japan, Japan, Okay, okay, cool, okay.
Speaker 3: So at that point, yeah, no I'm listening. Oh sorry, I think you had a question. Sorry.
Speaker 5: So it helped and that in zero one, I started to do this training.
Speaker 3: The training was.
Speaker 5: So hard, so hard. I never did something like that in my life. These guys they were like pushing so hard and uh, you know, like a two hundred squad and more and more and more like lion push up like if there's not like keep going, like a very very very hard and intense training.
Speaker 3: And then also in the ring, you know, very intense training at that time.
Speaker 5: Tanaka, a guy from Wrestle one, a company that closes that opened.
Speaker 8: Uh uh PUSHI uh the great move they they call they it close and many members basically they get spread.
Speaker 5: Around this indy in Japan. He was one of them and was the head coach in zero one at the time. So Masaka lead me to zero one. It was part of zero one, but it wasn't training with us. It happened without going deeper. We did that. I end up not going there anymore for a reason.
Speaker 3: Uh, and I was very.
Speaker 5: Down again and I didn't want to get back again.
Speaker 3: Ah, what can I say?
Speaker 5: Like, Uh, I'm not talking about but I have many many, many, many many challenging life sometimes you know, like thaying without anything. So when we when we talk about wrestling, I was so down that even if I try, try, try to try and try, I end up always with my heads on the floor. So even this time, my wife insists and she.
Speaker 3: Said, you need to train again. So I said, I.
Speaker 5: Really don't want to, but she insists, insists, and I say, okay, let's do it again. So she said go to j t O And I say, what is jt O? I didn't know about. She says, oh, it's a company of it might help you.
Speaker 3: She didn't know. My wife doesn't know anything. I love the rest, but now she knows something.
Speaker 5: I I I explained her many things, but before really she didn't know much.
Speaker 3: She said, someone called, okay, let's go and let's see how it goes. Because at that point, sorry.
Speaker 1: What does JTO meant stand for?
Speaker 3: Just stap out? Just just that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay that that it.
Speaker 5: Is okay okay. So yeah, basically, J t O is the new company that made as the other company called Ka Tai Dojo. Uh As he leaves the company and he built this new one which is jd O. The other company now is uh he goes to it up with different things. So yeah, he built this company is now is a new company because he has five years.
Speaker 3: My last show was at the five years anniversary of the company. But anyway, I started to train with him and it.
Speaker 9: Was amazinga is a is a great person. We had We had a few harguments, of course, sometimes because I can never shut up and I always to say something myself. But uh, you know, is someone that if he has to say something, you would say in your face. And here in Japan is not so easy, you know, for cultural reason is kind of a different.
Speaker 3: Uh So people always try to be respectful.
Speaker 5: Of course, then there is the good side of it and sometimes the bad side of it.
Speaker 3: Thanks or Taka is someone that says things to you strite. So it was very good.
Speaker 5: And yeah, basically taga As see me like something special. I think inside j hill and the first day to arrive say many good things about me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that probably I have legend has good feelings about me. But when it comes with younger people.
Speaker 3: I have problems. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: That good legend likes you a.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I actually feel a little bit, you know, down because I really like, of course I have all the respect in the world for Legend, but sometimes most of the time, you know, you are around with younger. I don't want to say like younger better something. There's many good young but sometimes, like especially if you have like this kind of mentality a little bit older, then you know you might have some issues sometimes.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I'm always glad when there is an older watching the situation someone will experience. And I think the best things you can do when you have a wrestling career is being trained by someone that is not focusing on his own career, but he's already kind of over, like like that guy is at the end, and you know he's focusing more on building up people than on himself.
Speaker 1: So is it.
Speaker 5: I think it was really exactly the place to be in Japan by my side.
Speaker 1: And I want to say, right now, you're currently in JT al.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm currently in jj O. Yes. Actually, actually it's.
Speaker 5: Kind of a news because we have kind of not breaking point, but let's say there was kind of there was a discussion has been sold. So today actually in the radio, I want to announce also that that I'm part.
Speaker 3: Of j d O.
Speaker 5: I talk with Takainoko again. And this actually was a kind of a surprise. There are a few people were willing to know about the future. And yes, I will stay with jd O and I will keep going with jd O.
Speaker 1: So yeah, right, good question.
Speaker 2: Because so so the jt O how they operate they do they do it shows or streamable.
Speaker 5: Jt O do do show around the old Japan? They do show mostly they do show in the Canto area of course, but of course they go even north and South Japan, so we do show pretty much everywhere. Actually, at the beginning when the company started, of course I wasn't here. Uh you know, was a little bit less, you know, less popular. But now slowly it's really is really increase, its increasing a lot. There's many foreigner coming to jt O because actually it's the only place that give opportunity to foreigner to come sleep and train because here in Japan, I will say also to you in case you want to spread it's nearly it's nearly impossible to go in other places because.
Speaker 3: Basically adding a.
Speaker 5: House for rent or a place to stay that is not an overel, so it will be extremely uh.
Speaker 3: Too much, you know, exactly too too expensive. This is actually the.
Speaker 5: Only place the hole for Udio opportunity of training with a legend like Taka, to learn about Japanese wrestling, and you know, I highly recommend to come. Also, if you're of course ready, you will have the opportunity of you know, having a show in Japan with Japanese audience, and yeah, I think that's great. Many foreigner now, as I say, are coming to jt O because of your opportunity. And yeah, I was saying about Taka, as I say, he has always uh you know, give me like a special treatment, I need to say, inside j O, even if even if foreigner, you always see me as this big guy, and he he built.
Speaker 3: Me like a powerhouse.
Speaker 5: I follow everything he said, and he ended up that I did my first match and I win, second match and I win and then he wanted me to go for the top for the for the championship already, so basically end up that after my third or formatch, I was already against Rena Yabe, which is a giant that now is in all Japan wrestling. The guy, the guy was a King of Jto multiple time, and he has the new championship, which is the open Weight Champion of Championship of Jto. So the guys who were like the foreigners were like so so happy for me. The guys that they were coming there so still in mind like a thunder Summer or Sigma Korri.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey excellent and so basically I go.
Speaker 5: For the title after making my debut in Kodak gwuen Hole in November, in March November, sorry, November twenty twenty three. In March twenty twenty four, was already against Rena Yab in Kodak gwen Hole for the open weight championship, and he ended up that I win the belt.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure if.
Speaker 5: It's as I don't know if it's accurate, but I might be might be the first foreigner to make his first match in Japan, but absolutely the foreigner with the fastest championship victory in Japan. I'm not sure one hundred percent has to be has to be checked for good, but he really might be this way, you might.
Speaker 1: So I'm still the champion right now, the jt win champion right now.
Speaker 3: That's the point.
Speaker 5: I give back the belt to some reason during the five year anniversary and I go away from j D as undefeated and I give back the championship. That's why I was in the announcement. Right now, I do some training, uh you know, the promotion as well, and now I'm back to j t O right now. So, as I said, this was the announcement, that will be back and I will be haunting my championship.
Speaker 1: How I ask you eighteen your site, so besides the championship, right, but besides so not the j t O opening championship, right, that's in your sights? What else is in your site?
Speaker 3: Can you be more specific? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I was asked, soory you mentioned the championship that you have to get back, right, You're gonna go for it. You're gonna chance for the championship again because you're a style of j t O. Right, Anything else that's in your site, anything else.
Speaker 1: That you like, you know, would want to seek after try to.
Speaker 3: Get oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes you know.
Speaker 5: At the moment, my main focus is to get better and better in inside the ring. Mostly I want to try to be at the top of course of jt O. I am training currently with with just Lose the Belt like a few days ago.
Speaker 3: But Fire Katsumi, which is one of my best friends just about so I will train him very much.
Speaker 5: At the moment, as I say, I'm anyway in a break time because of my newborn song that was born today. As I said, so, I will make some training and then I think a few months I.
Speaker 3: Will be back in the show.
Speaker 5: So I want to be better and better and better in the ring. As I said, so, this is my main focus and try, of course one day to reach the king of j d O.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, besides the besides the JT Open champion, right, is this a particular person that you want to challenge or.
Speaker 5: Complet Oh oh yeah of course inside uh inside jt oh you mean or outside?
Speaker 1: Also inside or outside? You tell me?
Speaker 5: Okay, uh, you know, I would really like to face one day. Of course Fire cuts to me as I said, as my friend, we never had match.
Speaker 3: We've been intact in but I never had matched.
Speaker 5: Also of course I would like I like to face you know, sometimes that guy is the opportunity of called this new Japan guy in jd O Bush has been there, has been there also, so of course I'll be amazed if one day may happen that had the opportunity to go against this titan, and yeah, that would be really the best.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool cool.
Speaker 10: Well, well, my god, boy, I gotta tell you, you said a lot.
Speaker 2: Just now, right and without knowing you answered all my questions while you were talking. Most of them, well most of them probably have to ask you. So if that said, I'm out of material. However, however, we're at the point of show. Now it's time for listener questions.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, everybody said this is usually I asked, are you ready for listener questions?
Speaker 2: And then yes, I'm ready, and I doubt that they're truly ready. We're gonna go ahead do it anyway, all right.
Speaker 1: So, for those who are familiar right listeners live listen.
Speaker 2: Live or before beforehand, submit questions and comments that they want to be voiced when I do a live show.
Speaker 1: Right they use hashtag SGP radio on social.
Speaker 2: Media, or the hotline nine one seven two eight three eight ninety five six, text voicemail.
Speaker 1: Or just call in.
Speaker 2: Right and so so up until the time I announced the interview, and even during right it's.
Speaker 1: When I receive questions and comments that will run on the air, and.
Speaker 2: So I have to, of course no fish students to see which ones are worse thing on the air, which one is not.
Speaker 1: And then I make a list and I read them out and then you answer them, and then that's that. All right? Are you ready? Were you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go for it.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: But let's go. All right, go for it, go for it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: See we have here, We see, we have here. Okay, this person used to hot Line nine one seven. This person asks, do you still follow wrestling?
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a good question, though.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: I'm telling the truth. I am mainly focused on all lead wrestling at the moment. It's just that I'm watching golds to of course, But mostly I'm focused on Ali lead wrestling.
Speaker 3: I like the product.
Speaker 5: I like the fact that they mix the wrestling of you know, Mexico, sorry, yeah, of Mexico, Japan, Canada, there's all the wrestling generally mix.
Speaker 3: It all together, and I like it. I think this should be actually, you know, for wrestling, So I really like the product. Also, of course, I watch some w I try.
Speaker 5: I try to keep going, but it's not so easy because there's so many you know, show and areas of yes, yes, so even about all lead action and watching sometimes something, but yeah, not not as much as I would like unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the next person acts here. Where do you want to ultimately end up?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Thank you, thanks for the question. Really I would like to end up. You know, at the moment, I'll be focused to achieve the top in jd O.
Speaker 3: But in the future, of course I will be.
Speaker 5: Amazing if I can reach company as now or lun Japan Japan, of.
Speaker 3: Course will be kind of a dream.
Speaker 5: Then about you know, the big the big names like Ollead Wrestling or w or let's say alsophe Na that I you know, I don't know. I mean, it's more like as a as a dream. So let's see it goes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm on Instagram now right and m I DMS. I got a lost to a question from going with her her name out uh auroral loan field A you are oh you are a l O W E N F I E L D. She asked a lot of questions I'm fishing too, some of them. She has hair would you ever become a trainer, slash mentor for younger wrestlers.
Speaker 5: Oh, I would love it really Actually, I think in the future I would like to open something in Japan if I can have a good career. Of course, I would really love to open something here for foreigner and give them the opportunity, because there is really a little opportunity for people from abroad from here and training in Japan.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would be so glad action.
Speaker 2: Hmm, okay, the same person right, it's kind of funny she said, what's your favorite cartoon? I think it's Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Actually, I'm telling the truth. This is my son's favorite cap too. But I don't like pokemo.
Speaker 11: I wore I.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch many anime. I actually I'm not much into anime. But if I need to say a favorite, I would say Birdserk.
Speaker 3: I like Bird Sirk.
Speaker 5: And uh, let's say, well, Metal Alchemist was a good animal, but I'm not really much into it to tell digital was just few.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, and I'm looking to the questions. I think I'll close this one. This last question right here. There's just more about just cus on this one.
Speaker 2: This one person used the hotline texted the hotline and I went seven eight five six, and they asked.
Speaker 1: One, well, list one list, one word to describe yourself. Probably be a question, a question, but yeah, you know what I mean. Let's one word to describe yourself.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's a hard question.
Speaker 5: Uh uh. I would say I feel for what I passed in life. I will say.
Speaker 1: Undestructible, unstruct instructible.
Speaker 3: Mm, undestructible.
Speaker 1: Let's say yeah, okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, All right, well that's everything real quick.
Speaker 11: Plugs mm hmm, plugs if I sorry, but sorry, but the line is not so good that I'll tell you because sometimes I can hear.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's a little bit harder. Can you repeat? Sorry, So if that happens, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Actually it was perfect, but sometimes the boys he's not so good. Not perfect, but yeah yeah, but until nice, it was all good.
Speaker 1: So let I go. Not not just you're not only one like guests. I guess why can't let me know?
Speaker 3: But believe I believe you are so nice.
Speaker 5: Note that's because you're so nice. They don't want to tell you anything. I think that's it. You are so so nice. So I'm telling you the interview was perfect. There wasn't no problem, just a little bit the audio maybe it's a little bit low. Then in a few moments, just really a few moments, wasn't.
Speaker 3: So so so so perfect, but everything was okay.
Speaker 2: Everything is well, whether it's you right now, I glaudio, or anybody else past or future that I have on this show.
Speaker 1: If there's I don't care how small you think.
Speaker 2: It is right or how bad it is or how smooth right, let me know with any technical hiccups, let me know. Please, please, this is the pros, not a person. Please let you know, Claudia, you need.
Speaker 3: To let him know he's right.
Speaker 1: Give me Okay, that's why, all right?
Speaker 2: But yeah, but yeah, I was saying plugs like like promoting social media or like websites or something like that, or like oh, real quick or real quick, do you have like any upcoming like matches like occurming to dates bookings.
Speaker 3: Uh, I will make my return.
Speaker 5: I can say, I can't say at the moment when we are discussing with Taka about it, and so I can't talk much about it at the moment.
Speaker 3: Because it's gonna be like you know, better, better not discuss about it at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, up you know, qu on thy body source media Instagram.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, uh yeah, Gladio ninety two eleven.
Speaker 3: Please if if you won't just follow me, I'm glad.
Speaker 5: You can see what what I did during my wrestling life.
Speaker 3: Of course not everything.
Speaker 5: Is uh is inside, but many things are, especially during my career in Japan, many things with my family. Also that makes me very proud about what I build here in this country, in this beautiful country. So I'm glad if you if you have a look and if you like, and also I'm very glad about every single follower that I might achieve.
Speaker 3: So if you, if you can, I would be very glad for your support.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's gladi O g l A d I O ninety two one one on Instagram and saying on Twitter as well the l A d I All nine two eleven on Twitter as well. Follow him.
Speaker 2: Follow him anything else like no bookings or like like booking the book information a booking for perfectly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's fine, you know, I mean, it's okay even about the booking. It's a little bit conflict as they need to go through because I'm part of just about so as a restaurer of just about if.
Speaker 3: Someone one minute they need to do with with yes.
Speaker 1: Got you, got you, got you, got you, got you? Okay, okay, trying to think, try to think, all right, anything else any colding statements.
Speaker 5: I think I am good. I want to say to you, thank you very much. This is the first time I get an interview. It is It was really a pleasure to share a little bit of my story during your interview. Thank you very much. I think you're a great I was great to be interviewed by you. I hope you get you can have many more guests, and thank you very much. Really, I appreciate. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: If I want to come back on, let me know you always welcome here.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I will be glad. I'll be glad. Just let me know what I'll be glad. Really, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You hadulations on the baby. Have a blessed day, be safe.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you very much. Thank you. I'll big hug
Speaker 1: All right.