Speaker 1: Bill, can you hear me? No, we lose connection.
Speaker 2: Liam, Welcome back to the Spooky Shed. I am your host. I will be taking over from here. You'll get a laugh out of this. And you rewatched this and go to edit it. No, I'm a capricorn. I like long walks on the beach. I don't like to go barefooted, though kind of self conscious about being barefooted. I like to have my socks on. I'm looking for love and all the wrong places, you know. I'm looking for missus right. And she's got to be a little on the fringy side. Can't be missus uptight, you know, she's got to be missus laid back. And uh, you know, I've had enough missus wrongs. So it's I'm gonna take my time and I'm not gonna settle this go around. You know what they say, there are times a charm right, They're not using any of this stuff for reals. But do you a sclamer to the fair season? Karns out there? Oh?
Speaker 3: All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of hosting. The purpose of the show is to have anything comes, stretch our minds and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber. You were listener, Discretion is advised.
Speaker 4: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is U? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel.
Speaker 4: The join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Our torch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 5: Right then, guys, welcome back to the Spooky Shed podcast.
Speaker 6: I have a special guest with me tonight.
Speaker 5: So tonight I have got Justin Doc Brown, author of the epic of Esau.
Speaker 6: I'm i saying that right Justin.
Speaker 1: He nailed it, Man Nail, Welcome.
Speaker 6: To the podcast and welcome to the Shed, my friend. How are we?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, man, thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: Good good.
Speaker 1: I said it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Man, it's the cool shared I don't know why you spooky shies cool ship.
Speaker 6: And almost like I said, spooky is cool. So it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, once we.
Speaker 5: Get on, I'll get a few spider webs up in here and somebody we'll make it a bit spook here at some point. Right then, for any of our listeners. Do you want to tell them about yourself? Tell him about your podcast beforeward jump in obviously to the main part of the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my name is Justin Brown. Like I kind of got the nickname dark. I started podcasting back in twenty too. But I'm just your normal nine to five knuckle.
Speaker 1: Drag, you know, factory rat.
Speaker 2: Uh my, my name really suits me. Well, there's so many Justin Brown's. It's a very common thing. I've even been accused of being like a like being a pseudonym, Like I'm a guy on the run that just made up this common name to you know, to try to get away from the law or something. But no, I work in plastics, got two kids and family and everything. Man, I just go to work, pay my bills and just your normal guy. But I've always loved history, and I always loved conspiracy and the weird fringy stuff. And uh, I'm from the hills of East Tennessee, so I'm uh what some people call it a heel billy. That's where where the twang comes from. But uh yeah, man, grew up in the Bible Belt's what they call it. So church was always a normal part of my life, but teenage years came rebelled, just you know, typical story. But I was always fascinated with the Bible and the stories in the Bible and stuff like that. And when I come back and started cleaning my life back up and trying to walk the straight and narrow, I stumbled across people like Trey Smith and Timothy Alvarino and Steve Quail and all these guys talking about all these weird things, you know, in the Bible, like angels coming down and breeding with men and creating these hybrid giant races and aliens and UFOs and vampires and cryptids.
Speaker 1: And all this stuff in the Bible.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, man, these guys are heretics. They're just full of it. Man, I've read them with the Bible many times. That stuff's not in there. Got to looking through man. Sure enough, it was like right there in front of my face. The whole time, I was just one of those guys that fell victim to dogma. I just listened to my pastors and people around me tell me what to believe, even told me what was in there. And I never really took a deep dive for myself. And so once I did and started finding all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, it did.
Speaker 2: It just lit a fire underneath me. Man, I was never the guy that liked to read or was a studious person. But ever since that day, it was around twenty twelve, as you see behind me, I got a large collection of books and that's not even the half of them. It's like lit this thirst for knowledge and to learn all this stuff about ancient history and lost civilizations and the Bible and how all this stuff connects.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And that just led to talking about it in podcasts, and me and my buddies up started a podcast in twenty two called the dig Bible Podcast and we've done that for a few years. And then that ended up leading to me wanting to talk about even more broader topics. You know, Like I said, I always loved history and ancient loss civilizations and all that kind of stuff. So I started The Prometheus Lens a year ago and I just now published my first book. So it's been quite the journey going down this road and exploring all these fascinating topics.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it sounds like a hell of a journey, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do usually like to go back, I think, say, with old guests and ask you know where the interest comes into the weirder things in life, as I'd like to call it. But I'm guessing then from what you've said there, that you were sort of later to it then, because obviously a lot of people starts at a younger age.
Speaker 2: Well, even as a kid, I mean, I loved the the what I thought was weird in the Bible was just they kind of whitewashed it for me. Like Goliath, I was like, man, what's up with this guy? He was so big, you know, and then even he saw I remember, I was like, he come out with hair.
Speaker 1: All over him? What's up with that? Oh?
Speaker 2: He was just there was that was hyperbole, you know. He just had a real good beard and knew how your uncles werew.
Speaker 1: Harry on his back. That's what that is.
Speaker 2: And they really whitewashed that stuff. But I always loved horror fel and supernatural stuff and comic book heroes things like that. But my grandmother, she was a Native American, and she always had some wild stories, I mean, and she would talk about ghosts and apparitions and stuff she had seen and things like that, and that really kind of always grab my attention. So anytime I was around my grandmother, I'd always just want to sit down with her and have her just tell me all the stories she knew, and stories about the Bell Witch here in East Tennessee. And so I always had a fascination, even as a kid, for the supernatural.
Speaker 5: Now that makes sense, I can. I can definitely understand. Well, I can relate, well, not not so much relate, but I can definitely see why you would enjoy the stories coming from there. From from you, grandma, you said that would definitely be interesting. You mentioned that horror movies and comic book heroes straight off the bat then evers.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, uh, you got favorite.
Speaker 1: And I love Freddy Krueger as a kid.
Speaker 2: Now that I go back and watch it, it's like, man, those movies are laughable, you know. But back then, man, they were they were pretty terrifying.
Speaker 1: But I loved the idea of well, I.
Speaker 2: Know that sounds terrible now, but I thought it was really cool that it was a horror guy that would come to you in your dreams, you know, and then he could manifest and come into reality, and that he fed off your fear and just all that stuff. When I was a kid, that I thought that was fascinating and uh, far as superheroes, of course, I was always the big Superman guy. What little kid doesn't want to fly and shoot, you know, fire from his eyes and uh snow from his mouth and blow blow out stuff. And so it was like, yeah, Superman was always a one of my favorites, and trying to think and as I got older, like my teenage years, when you get obsessed with being big and strong and uh, the Hulk was always a big one, which you can't see because my camera angle, but I got a uh uh uh an oil painting that a friend that was a tattoo artist did up the Hulk over here. He's all green and muscled up and stuff. And in the background, I got a big green Hulk standing right there figure green.
Speaker 1: So the Hulk I always thought he was pretty cool. Yeah, yeah, what about you? You said you was a big comic book guy and horror guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well the same Nightmaron on Street was always my favorite, purely just because he was the It was the first one I watched when I was about nine years old, so it was like I always remember it was like two o'clock in the morning, stayed up to watch it and then didn't sleep for the rest of the week. Well, superheroes, for me, it was always Spider Man.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't know. I just always liked Spider Man mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And it was right even like as I got older.
Speaker 2: Looking back now, it's like, out of all the the horror people, you know, the horror vielains, Freddy Krueger is honestly the most supernatural and almost like demonic and you know, and real because you think about it. You know, you got the whole incubus and sucubists and night terrors and the lucid dreams and all that kind of stuff, and the whole Alister Crowley and all those guys talking about Loosh. How these demonic entities and stuff feed off of your fear.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what Freddie was. And I think that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Once I started studying that stuff and looking back, I was like, man, that's exactly what Freddy was. He was a Loosh monster. And even Disney played off of that with that movie Monsters.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well that was the problem I found with the remake of Night Aroure on Elm Street one. Well, first off, it was just terribly done and terribly acted, but they really they really leaned in because I was in the Originals, it was always insinuated that, you know, he was a bit of a pedophile. But they're really leaned into it in that remake, one, which to me just sort of sort of ruined it because even though even though it's insinuated in the Originals, you're still you're still kind of root for him, even though he's the bad guy, if you know what I mean. Yeah, that makes any sense. And the ruined.
Speaker 7: It root for the fildum.
Speaker 6: Oh the fox.
Speaker 1: Oh can you hear me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, we lose connection ship.
Speaker 7: M h h kah liam h.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back to the Spooky Shed. I am your host. I will be taken over from here.
Speaker 1: Go get a laugh out of this when you rewatch this and go to edit it. M No, I'm a capricorn.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I like long walks on the beach.
Speaker 2: I don't like to go barefooted, though I'm kind of self conscious about being barefitted.
Speaker 1: I like to have my socks on.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for love and all the wrong places, you know. I'm I'm I'm looking for missus right, and she's got to be a little on the fringy side. Uh, I can't be Missus uptight. You know, she's got to be Missus laid back and uh you know I've had enough Missus wrongs. So it's I'm gonna take my time and I'm not gonna settle this go around. You know what they say, there are times of charm, right, you better not use any of this stuff for reals.
Speaker 7: Bad h there you are.
Speaker 5: Well, that was extremely annoying. I don't know what happened there. That has never happened before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you froze up and then you just kind of left. You're gonna get.
Speaker 6: Some yeah laugh h yeah, no, definitely.
Speaker 2: Sitting here, I was like, well, I'm the host of the Spooky Shed podcast and uh now I'm going to take over from here. And I was like, yeah, I'm such and such years old. I'm a Capricorn looking for love and all the wrong places. I like a long walks on the beach, but I prefer socks on. I'm looking for Missus right now, you know, third times of charms? What I hear just being our celi and stuff. And I was like, Liam, youre not using this ship on reels?
Speaker 6: Well I do?
Speaker 5: I Well, I have just started to do that that that one might after make an appearance now, But yeah, I honestly I've got no idea what happened now that has never happened before there, So that there's our first bit of technical difficulties in the shed.
Speaker 6: We'll say, I can't remember what we were talking about.
Speaker 5: But I also forgot off mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That was when you said that you hated how they do it out that he was a pedophile, that it it kind of killed it for you, that you couldn't root for the villain anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well it did, to be fair, just it just sort of killed it for me. But I said, I completely forgot how we start these episodes off.
Speaker 6: Now I'm a complete idiot.
Speaker 5: So we'll do this now and then I'll have to put this at the beginning even more fun to edit.
Speaker 2: Well, it's still justortant, so we can just pick up well we left off and you can just cut it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I said, I'll just I'll do this a little bit now and then I'll just have to move it around in the edit, because like this is usually usually usually how well start things off.
Speaker 6: So justin with our guests.
Speaker 5: Now what we do is we get we ask all our guests now to leave something in the shed with us. So it can be anything place a person feeling. Thing could be anything. So what would you like to leave in the shed with us?
Speaker 7: I will leave.
Speaker 1: Can Can you leave advice?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's been done before.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll leave some old main advice o QP. Okay, that's some of the best advice I ever got. But unfortunately I got it really late in my life, so it didn't really help me as much as it could have. And that OQP means only quality people. So you know you are who you surround yourself with, So surround yourself with the only quality people. If you are the smartest, if you are the most handsome or the prettiest, if you're a lady, if you're the smartest, well, whatever the ist you want to put to it. If you are that person in your friend's circle, then you need a new friend circle or you need to expand that friend circle. Because us as humans, if we are not moving forward, we are moving backwards. We always need to have something to chase and go after and strive to be better. Even if you are an eagle, if you run around with a bunch of turkeys. Eventually you're going to forget how to fly and you're gonna start clucking baby. Only quality people.
Speaker 5: No, I like that, that's actually really good advice. I want to check down on board myself. Actually right then, so I'll put that in there, right, So where do we go from there? And so we're talking about Freddy Krueger and stuff, weren't we.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, there we go? Then there we go.
Speaker 5: So once you've started looking more into the weirder things of this world that we live in, have you had any strange experiences since you've started looking more into things?
Speaker 6: Because me and a friend of mine.
Speaker 5: Who has a podcast as well, we sort of say that, especially with the paranormal, when you when you look, when you look into it, it looks back at you. So I think the more you look into things, the more you start to notice and experience things.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, especially if you are a Christian and you're like talking about this stuff and you're exposing you know, the deeds of darkness. There's definitely some spiritual warfare attached to it. When I first started, and I was you know, I tell people all the time, it's like, you know, I've been accused of being a debbie the downer. Uh, because I'm that guy that I always plan for the worst, but I hope for the best, you know, that way. I've never let down or surprised and so but I tell those people when they say that to me, I'm like, no, I'm Reggie the realist, and I'm always being kind of like a you know, a logical person, you know, fact based, you know, take my emotions out, what are the facts, Show me the facts. So I think that kind of hinders my ability for supernatural type things. I think that mindset kind of hinders it. And even as a kid, I've always been fascinated with it, and I you know, purposefully seeked these experiences. I've went to these haunted houses and played with weedy boards and tearror cards and done all this stuff, and I've never really had like like a real experience. I've had little moments, you know, where a candle blew out, you know, doing a seance or something, or think I hear something, but they just been little subtleties to where someone could easily argue or you tell yourself, you know that was the wind, or that was this, or that never had like a full long experience like that. But once I started doing the podcast and stuff, I actually had a visit like a night terror like sleep paralyss event, and it was I actually got a visit from the demon Lilith. And I had no idea who she was, so I had no preconceived notion of who she was or anything. But I had a dream and it was the first time I'd ever experienced sleep paralysis, you know, and I couldn't move. I was, you know, limped from like the neck down, couldn't even move, it's paralyzed. And in this dream, I was driving down the road with my family and had to wife and kids in the car, and there was a like a buzzard in the road eating them like a dead deer. And so I stopped the vehicle because I didn't want to run it over, and I just honked the horn to try to scare it off. Well instead of jumping up and flying away, this thing starts standing up and it's like, you know, five foot four or five foot five, black, got black feathers on it, and it's kind of got like a like a purple shimmer to the edge of the te ups, you know, and it's kind of just shimmering in the headlights of the truck because it's not time in the dream. And then it starts to turn around and it's a fully naked woman in the front. It was blond hair, but it had a it was weird. It had a beak for a mouth and had blond hair, and it just looks right at us, and everybody in the car starts screaming and freaking out, and.
Speaker 1: Then it just flies up into the air and I'm like, guys, it's okay, it's gone. It's gone. We're safe.
Speaker 2: And then about that time, it just it lands like right next to the car and it opens the truck door. And at that point is like when I'm frozen. I can't move, and I'm looking over with my head and I'm seeing everybody and it's like they're you know, like the Saved by the Bell shows when Zach would time out. You know, everybody's just froze and time. And she leans in and she just starts rubbing inside of my thigh and touching my private parts and rubbing my chest, and taking her beak and rubbing my neck and then sticking her tongue out and rubbing my neck and my ear just I mean sexually, just assaulting me and just having her away with me. And this dream was so real. I could feel every touch, I could feel her wet tongue on my neck, I mean everything, and I was just powerless, helpless, couldn't move. And I was always a very lucid dreamer, even as a kid. If I was in a dream, I could tell myself, hey, this is a dream. Wake up, and I could, I mean, on a dime, make myself wake up every time without without fail. And I started telling myself, I'm like, this is a dream, this is a dream, wake up, wake up, and I remember my eyes started fluttering open and I started seeing my bedroom.
Speaker 1: So I was like, okay, I'm waking up.
Speaker 2: And it was just like something grabbed me and pulled me right back in and boom, I was back in the dream full fledged. And I kept trying to tell myself, wake up, wake up, and it's just like something was keeping me from leaving the dream. It's the best way I can describe it. And still couldn't move. And then all this this went on. It seemed like forever, but it was just a few moments. And then she leans into my ear and she says, and she whispers this just like so seductively, and she says.
Speaker 1: I've missed you. It's yeah.
Speaker 2: And about this time, I started getting feeling in my fingers and stuff, and the only thing I thought to do was to grab the truck door and just slam her in the truck door.
Speaker 1: And so I did.
Speaker 2: I slammed her in the truck door, and she just lets out this gut wrenching scream or screech, and she flies up into the air. As soon as she flies into the air and kind of gets just a little bit of distance away from me, I can instantly wake up. And I woke up, and I was hyperventilating, freaking out porn sweat, and woke the wife up and immediately just like started telling her about it. And she was one of those type people. She had seen shadow entity, she had been to Haiti and been hex by witch doctors and been strangled by some of these night terrors, you know, at night, and she's had a lot of supernatural experiences.
Speaker 1: And she was one of.
Speaker 2: Those people that believed dreams for prophetic and wrote them all down and all that kind of stuff. So when I was telling her about it, she was like looking up online what all this stuff means. And immediately I pulled out my phone and I'm like half bird, half woman, you know, in your dreams and all this stuff. And it was like the second picture that popped up, I mean it was her, and I'm like, that's her, and I clicked it and it was like, this is Lilith. And I got to reading about her and stuff, and like I said, I'd never looked into her.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what she was.
Speaker 2: But everything it talked about, how it described her, the picture, everything was spot on. And like I told you, I had went through like a rebellious stage. And then that rebellious stage, man, it was it was sex, drugs and rock and roll. And I was really sexually promiscuous, done a lot of drugs, and so it's kind of like the Lord told me in prayer, was like, unbeknownst to me, that wasn't just a good time. I was in cahoots and running with and had formed a spiritual connection with this entity because she was you know, her and Anana. All these goddesses and stuff, they're synonymous, they're the same. And Anana was like the goddess of mindless violence and sex and the people would take all these drugs and stuff to call her into them and all this kind of stuff and to prophesy and have visions and all this. So it was kind of like, you know, God was showing me, Yeah, during those years, that's who you were communing with. And what was crazy is that I should have led with this. But I was having some lower back pain. I went to the doctor just right before this, and the doctor put me on antidepressants and I told him.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, I'm not depressed. I set up my back's hurting.
Speaker 2: And he was like, oh, well, these block pain receptors and they're not addictive, you know, like narcotics and stuff.
Speaker 1: I think they'll help you.
Speaker 2: And that's when I started having crazy dreams. And that's when I had that dream. So I flushed that medication down the toilet, and it was like, so where I got off the drugs and all that stuff. It's like when I finally took some kind of mind altering substance. It's like I lowered that Holy Spirit wall and allowed her to to get back to me again. Kind of, it's the only way I could interpret it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that is that is honestly, that's one of the craziest things I've ever heard since we've been doing this podcast. Like I was literally on the edge of my seat there when you were telling that there. That is horrifying, Like I mean, I mean, I'm not gonna lie that. If that happened to me, I don't think. I don't think I'd be able to go to sleep again. I mean, like say, I mean, I know we were talking about Freddy Krueger and stuff, but that's that's that's worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then not only that too, man, uh you know, and I could talk about it now because it's been about a year, but when I started casting and stuff, like I said, I'd been deep dive researching since twenty twelve. If I wasn't at work, I mean, of course, I mean I spent time with my family and stuff. But it's like in my free time, I was listening to podcasts or I was reading a book and doing this type stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's like, once I.
Speaker 2: Started talking about this stuff, me and my wife started having issues at home, and so I was like, you know, this has to be it because we never had issues, and push come to shove. It got to the point where she basically told me that I was paying too much attention to podcasting and to the Bible study, and that I was going to quit, that I was going to put it all down, or we were going to be over.
Speaker 1: And at this point We've.
Speaker 2: Been fighting like cats and dogs for months, and I've been threatening to you know, to to leave if we didn't get along anyway, So we was already living in hell anyway. Yeah, and and honestly, it was just like at that point, it was like I'm doing this, you know, to try to bring people to Christ and the people that are are already with Christ grow their knowledge about things and help them, you know, spiritually fight off you know, deceptions and things like that. It's like, this is the this is something I felt called to do. And I never had a purpose or a calling. I've always just been that guy that just went to work, page bills, come home, and that was it. M and uh So basically, yeah, I mean that this whole thing, like you said, the spiritual warfare side of it and the attacks, it's real.
Speaker 1: It cost me my marriage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean like that's that's that's some heavy stuff to deal with, what I suppose. I suppose so you can look at it on a on a almost a brightest side. Like I say, if you feel like you're being called to do this and like you said, you're getting something out of it, then it's almost I don't I don't want to. I don't want to say worth it because that's definitely the wrong word. But do you know what I'm trying to say. Yeah, Yeah, I mean, it's a ship that that's happened. That's that's the way it's had to That's the way life had to plan out for you. But I mean, like I said, if you're want of these people who believes that there's a plan for life, then I suppose it's almost easier to deal with as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we get along great now, I mean, yeah, we get along great. We talk and do stuff with the kids, and I can still go over there and visit and we talk and stuff.
Speaker 1: Everything's great. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's just and that's the only thing I could strike it up to. It was just a it was a spiritual warfare type thing, and it was like the you know, the the devil moving in and was just like, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna shut this guy up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I suppose I suppose at least you've you've got a very small silver line in there that you know you can still talk and you know, get along with each other now, then I mean, it's not like ended in you know, you never speak to each.
Speaker 6: Other again and the hell with sort of thing. So, I mean, I suppose every cloud has one. Yeah, well I don't. I don't even I don't even know where to where to take it from there.
Speaker 5: That's it's, it's it's fine.
Speaker 2: I've done lots of shows, man, but I've never I've never talked about that. You know, it's being about a year now, but it's just I don't know how I feel lad to say it now.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I I mean, I I appreciate that. I appreciate I appreciate you opening up telling us about that. That's that's that's really something. Like I said, it literally has knocked me for six I don't where do we go from there?
Speaker 6: That's a good idea of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get some naked teams, some caffeine, think it, think it through.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Wow, damn Well, what am I doing is that? What am I doing is because I'm the only thing only thing I'm hoping that the first part is saved, because I'm looking at the clock here and it says only twenty minutes. But we were going for about ten minutes before, so I'm hoping that that's just saved.
Speaker 6: There's another file.
Speaker 5: So what I might do now is I might do a little break bit and then we'll jump into you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you on the free version or something?
Speaker 1: You all get so many minutes?
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm not in the free version. No, I'm fully bloody paid one.
Speaker 1: So that's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I say, I know, I know before the clocks had said at least ten minutes on it, and then I just looked down then when we first started back again here and it was only in like two minutes. So I'm just hoping to God that first ten minutes is just it's just saved somewhere.
Speaker 6: I'm hoping to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it'll be a separate Yours will be a separate file like when you pull out, because I use riverside. When you pull out, yours will be in two separate files, but mine will be one.
Speaker 5: Right, fair enough, fair enough, Well let's go to know that I'm still I'm still very much getting used to you as in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I love this one. This is my favorite, hands down.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I said, tools, Yeah, I've used zoom and stuff before, and I hear zoom zoom is awful.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 6: I said, the stuff you can do on it is just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I hope they get the live stuff kind of tweaked out and get it a little better. Yeah, and uh, then this this app will be perfect.
Speaker 1: If they can get it.
Speaker 2: To where you can do a little bit more dynamic stuff with the live this thing will be amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that that that's something well, that's something I will I want to do at some point.
Speaker 6: Definitely is like live stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do lives on here, but you just can't do all the stuff that you can do like with some of the other platforms.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well hopefully they'll get that started.
Speaker 5: Right Well, so, well, I'll put my little break bit in here so I know where to put them ads in and what have you. Right on that note, guys, then we're going to take a quick break, so we shall be back after this.
Speaker 6: Haven't I forgot this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I actually was supposed to talk to a guy from your area because you're the UK right. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was supposed to talk to Andrew Collins today man, and he uh uh he stiffed me. Man, No, I didn't like but yeah, yeah, he's a pretty big name author. He's been on History Channel and Guy at TV and Rode all kinds of books. But yeah, uh he's uh. I just talked to him to email just a couple of days ago. He's like, yeah, I got you in the calendar, man, no showed on me. I was like, youang it, looking forward to it?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: That's a bit ship that, yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: It happens, though, I suppose I mean, well, I mean luckily it hasn't happened to us yet, but I'm surmising it will do at some point.
Speaker 6: But one of them things you've got to move on, right.
Speaker 5: Right then, guys, welcome back to the Spooky Shed Podcast.
Speaker 6: Of course, I'm still here with Justin.
Speaker 5: So Justin, shall we dive into your book, my friend, so the Epic of Esau.
Speaker 6: I'm still saying that correct, Yes, sir, fire Bro, I'm getting there. I'm getting there. So how should we do with this?
Speaker 5: So? Do you want to give us like a brief brief synopsis of what the book is about, and you know where the inspiration come from when he started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this was my first ever book. And like I said, you know, I was a factory rat nine to five guy.
Speaker 1: I never never, never, never.
Speaker 2: Thought that I'd be writing a book ever, But here we are. But I designed it myself. I wrote it myself, no fancy editors and stuff. So you know, there's probably plenty of typos in here. I found a few myself, even though I proof read the thing like three four times. But once you have it in your hand you start reading, you're like, oh man, how did I miss that? But if you can get past typos, if you're not a you know, like a grammar nazi man, the book's are great read and lots of good theological nuggets in here. But I designed the cover and everything. So if you go on Amazon and look look for this big Harry yoke guy with a bow on his back, it says that the epic of he saw the Seed War or the birthright in Seed War. And for the listeners, it's got the famous red bull of stew on a table with him with his back turned to it walking away. But the back like the synopsis or whatever, on the back of it. You know, it says Esau is one of the most enigmatic characters in the Bible. His birth alone is strange, to say the least. He came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. What if I told you there is much more to this guy's story, but has been lost to us throughout the ages that his story is scattered in pieces throughout other ancient extra biblical books. This is a story of what we would call today a bigfoot. This story goes back to the Garden of Eden, a serpent, supernatural garments, and a birthright. This tale reveals Esau's connection to the Nephelim giants and his genealogy's role in the end times. Welcome to an epic journey. This is the epic of Esau. And honestly, this is a you know, it's about two hundred and seventy pages, so it's it's not too intimidating. It's fifteen chapters, and it all honestly started. This journey of writing this book started with a caddy joke. Some people call what I'm about to talk about the Holy Spirit. You know, Christian's call it the Holy Spirit. The Greeks of ancient times, they called it the muse. You know, it's just this sudden burst of inspiration or something just comes to you out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: That that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I was on my show with that that I do with my friends, the dig Bible podcast, and we had Trey Smith from God in a Nutshell on, and he was one of the guys that read peeled me.
Speaker 1: You know, that introduced me to all this stuff.
Speaker 2: So I was, you know, beside myself to have him on the show.
Speaker 1: But he made a comment and he was like, Hey, you guys.
Speaker 2: Are from East Tennessee. That's Bigfoot country. Next time i'm down that way, I'll give you guys a call and we'll go bigfoot hunting. He said, maybe we'll record it and do a documentary. That would be fun.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, man, come on down.
Speaker 2: And then just out of nowhere, man, Genesis twenty five twenty five popped into my head. And for those that's not familiar, that's the verse that talks about the birth of Esau and it says the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. And I said, well, tray, what about Esau? I said, do you think maybe he would have been technically like the first documented bigfoot or like the first bigfoot seed? And he kind of chuckled and he said, I don't know. He said, you may be onto something. He said he was definitely a har you do, that's for sure. And then I got to thinking about it, and I was like, I've read that and heard that story my whole life, and like I had said that earlier at the beginning of the show, I had asked about that because I thought it was strange as a kid the first time i'd heard it. But I was just told, oh, you know your uncle. Everybody's got that Harry backed uncle, that's what that is. Or he just had a good beard, you know. That was kind of hyperbole or exaggeration. He wasn't literally covered in hair from head to toe.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then I was like, no, man, I mean that's what the Bible says. I mean, if you take it for what it says, that's what it says. And I just kind of let it go. And honestly, it was like the next week I had Gary Wayne on the show and we were talking about the epic of Gilgamesh, but I had him. It was on my other show, The Prometheus Lens, and I was reading through it, and this was one of those stories that I was familiar with, but I'd never sit down and just actually read.
Speaker 1: The story all the way through.
Speaker 2: So I was sitting and reading it all the way through, and I bump into this guy named Inky Doo, and just like Esau, he was covered in hair from head to toe, and he was a mighty hunter of the field, just like Esau. And I was like, dude, here's another one of these Harry dudes. It sounds like a sasquatch, and he was a wild man of the field, a mighty hunter, just like Esau. And I was like, I keep bumping into these guys.
Speaker 1: And then it was.
Speaker 2: Literally like the next week or maybe the week after that, I had another show that had a guest on and we were going through the Book of Jasher and that's an extra biblical book that's mentioned in the Old Testament two or three times, and in there got your reading, it says that Nimrod had built up jealousy and contentment against Esau all of his days, and both of them were known as the mighty Hunter. So it was kind of like a Highlanders scenario, you know that there can only be one baby. Yeah, And it says that Nimrod goes out with a group of men and goes to hunt this hiiry quote unquote man down to kill him like a beast, hunting him down like a beast. And it says that that Nimrod, you know, and we hear in the Bible that Nimrod was described as a giant, and it says in Genesis that he wasn't born a gibble reim, but he became a gibblerim, And that word gibriim is Hebrew, and that's the same word used to describe the Nephelum giants in the Old Testament. And so it says that Nimrod and two of him is Giborim, go out after Esau, and that Esau was out in the field and sees them, but he hides hisself and that he jumps out by surprise and he cuts off Nimrod's head with the sword and then fights the other two Gibareim and kills them. So he kills, you know, not one, not two, but three giants single handedly in combat. And it says that he takes the time to steal Nimrod's garments, and it says that these garments were the reason that Nimrod was able to prevail over all the nations and conquer all the lands, and that he rushes back home, hides the garments, and then he goes into his brother's tent and there his brother Jacob is preparing the red lentineal snow. And so I was like, man, that answers a lot of questions that Genesis kind of just left open ended, because the Book of Genesis that's in our Bible, when you get to that trading of the birthright, all it says is that, you know, one day he saw the mighty Hunter comes in from the field exhausted, and that his brother was preparing stew, and that he asks his brother for some of the stew, and Jacob says, yeah, sure, you can have some of the stew, but trade me your birthright. And he says, what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it, eats the stew, trades his birthright and leaves, and I was like, you know, even as a kid, I was like, that makes absolutely no sense to me, because the birth right is basically the inheritance. You know, you're the eldest son. You were gonna get the lands, you were gonna get all the animals and the money. Everything was coming to you. And you're supposed to be the mighty hunter and you are coming in from the field starving that you know what I mean? That from number one, that don't make any sense whatsoever if you're the mighty hunter. I mean, you could have had lion steak for dinner. You wouldn't have been starving. And then number two, you're not going to trade your inheritance, you know, if you're Donald Trump's son about to inherit billions of dollars in the family business to your younger brother for a bag of Dorito's man. But when you tie in this book of joshure Man, that makes a lot more sense. That he just fought and killed the king, so he's afraid for his life. He's on the run and killed three giants. So in this fight you can safely assume that he sustained some life threatening injuries and he was afraid he was on the run from killing the king, probably you know, walking in with slashes on his gut and stab wounds and bleeding out and rushed into his brother's tent and looking over his shoulder, thinking the King's the King's army was after him, and he was probably, you know, begging his brother to.
Speaker 1: Save his life.
Speaker 2: So the soup, you know this, you know, the sustenance, the life saving thing, it was probably like a like an allegorical thing, you know for basically sew me up, bandage me, stop the bleeding, give me medicine, give me nourishment, hide me. And that makes a lot more sense to why he said, you know what us is a birthright to me when I'm dead.
Speaker 7: Take it.
Speaker 2: And even Jacob's urgency in that story, if you go back and you read that, Jacob ain't just willy nilly. Jacob's like, no, promise me that you will do this thing. No, no, no, promise me, now promise me now. Oh So it's like there's a whole lot of urgency in there that we don't pick up on. So just finding this stuff, man, I was like, if I'm finding this stuff just on accident, if I actually look with intention, I'm sure I'm going to find some a lot of missing pieces to this guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, definitely, I think I think, well, like I said, I mean, you've already proved that if you go looking for answers, will say, you're going to find them, because they said, there's just from what you've told me that there's a lot of things that don't make sense.
Speaker 1: M definitely very and very odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because honestly, if you think about it, the Bible, you know, was written thousands of years ago. They were writing it to the people of that time. They wasn't thinking of us two three thousand years later reading this book and us not understanding you know, the culture and the history and the things that were going on of that time and the.
Speaker 1: Lingo.
Speaker 2: How we have words and slangs and coins of phrases today that thousands of years later people are not going to know where I understand the context of it. So they wasn't that forward thinking. And also they didn't have a Bible back then. They had all these scrolls that were circulating. They had the Book of Jashure, they had Enoch, Jubileese, just all these different scrolls, and they also had oral traditions, stories that were passed throughout the generations. That was you know, mandatory for every family to know it and tell to their children. So the writers of the Book of Genesis was just like, you know, we don't need to theoretically beat a dead horse here. There's already the Book of Jasher. There's already you know, this scroll, this scroll circulating. There's already this oral tradition and story. Everybody knows about Nimrod and Esau and all this stuff. I don't have to put that in here. Everybody knows that already. And then same thing with Genesis six. When you get the Genesis six, you get this little blurb you know, there were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, boom and it's done. And us today is like, whoa man, that seems pretty weird. I want to know more about that. Give me some more context. Same thing, it's like, we got the Book of Enoch. Everybody knows about the giants, how the angels came down, bred with men and gave them knowledge.
Speaker 1: We don't need to, you know, rehash that. Everybody knows. No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: And he comes to Catholic Church and puts together this Bible, and some of those scrolls and stories didn't make it into it. So when we read the stuff that did make it in there, they're alluding to and talking about things very vaguely that we don't know because those other scrolls are the missing pieces to that person.
Speaker 5: It's I always find it really interesting, like I said, with religious texts and stuff, because they're so old.
Speaker 6: I almost like to.
Speaker 5: Almost almost play Devil's advocate, and like I wonder how much has been lost and how much of it that remains is almost lost in translation, if you know what I mean, Like I have often wonder, like you know, is that is that?
Speaker 6: What is that? What they we're trying to say?
Speaker 5: I mean, I can't I can't think of an example off the top of my head because I'm not very cleared up with religious text I must admit it's something that always fascinates me. And it's a lot of conversations with people at work because I work with quite a few people who are who are religious, and because well I'm not if that's not obvious, and it always really interests me just how much of it is the same as how much how much how much it's changed over like you said, those thousands of years obviously, because like I say, obviously, when when it was first written, it wouldn't have been in English or whatever. Languages as we know today, it could be in any do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And see that's why it's too It's important, like because with all the advancements we got today, you don't have to know all these other languages to look at the originals, you know, like logos Bible software. I love that thing. If any of your listeners, you know, are Christians and they like looking at the Bible and stuff like that, go get that app. You can get it on your phone, on your computer, your tablet, whatever.
Speaker 1: It's free.
Speaker 2: But they got book packages and stuff you can buy in there, of course, but they have innerlinears and all this stuff. So but basically, like what an inner linear is is the Old Testament, you know, was written in Hebrew. So they'll have the Hebrew all written out, and then underneath it they'll have the English translation yea. But then you can go and you can highlight that word in Hebrew and then you can do like word searches and show every time that word is used in the text and how many times it was translated to English as this word and because you know, you could have one Hebrew word translated into four or five different English words, right, so you can look at the comparisons and say, Okay, this one Hebrew word has four English translations, so you can insert and figure out the context and kind of compare and do that, which is amazing.
Speaker 1: And look at that.
Speaker 2: And you can do the same thing with the New Testament because it was written in Greek, so you can look at the Greek side by side with the English. But yeah, man, but going through those and just finding those different books, and what I'd done was like you said, when you read that, some of those stories just sound kind of crazy and outlandish, and when you try to put them beside like the Bible. I tried to use the Bible as like the like the goide stone or anchor. So it's like this, if this scroll or text was saying this, this and this about this event and it's in the Bible, I would compare.
Speaker 1: It to it.
Speaker 2: And if it contradicted it or it was totally different, then I was like, Okay, I'm not going with that. But if it like run parallel with it but added extra context or through in missing pieces, I ran with it. And so when I went through all those different extra biblical books and things like that, I did man as I went through and separated, you know, the meat from the bone. I put together a complete, flowing narrative of this guy named Esau that stitches perfectly into the Biblical narrative and answers so many ambiguous things. That's in the sixty six book Cannon. It was amazing. Then I discovered Lewis Ginsburg. He wrote a seven book series called Legends of the Jews, and he went through and gathered all their oral traditions and all their legends and stuff involving the people of the Bible and wrote them all down. So it was really cool to take those and add those in uh to the narrative. And I even talk about in the book. I'm like, you know, this, this was their legends and their lore doesn't necessarily make it factual, but hey, this is what they believed, and this is what the stories and word of mouth that was traveling around at that time. And so maybe you can see why you find in this scroll or in the Book of Genesis or whatever that it said x y Z, because this was a legend or a lore that was traveling around at that time. So that's why it kind of, you know, influenced their thoughts and how they thought about things and also influenced their writing.
Speaker 5: Again, it's just it's what you're telling me. No, was just really really interesting. And the first thing I'm thinking this here is how long is how how long has it took you to do this? To write the book and do all the research? Right, because you said obviously you've mentioned earlier, you know you work a full time job as well. How have you how have you found the time to do this? Like to me, this this sounds like years of worth of research.
Speaker 2: M h yeah, it took two years. M yeah, two years. But at the same time it was where I got two podcasts too. Yeah, And it's kind of are all around the same subject matter. So it was like in my free time that I had to read and stuff and study. I was really deep diving into this one subject. But at the same time, a lot of the subjects that I was talking about on the podcasts and shows was kind of interweaving and around, you know, this same topic or subject, so I kind of got to like cross pollinate a lot. So like I'd have a guest on and they wrote a book on the Nephlum giants, you know, I talked to them. I kind of got to pick their brain, you know, like, hey, what do you think about this or that? You know what what book or you know, person, would you recommend for me to find this or that? And you know, pick their brain and so it was pretty cool. So I kind of had like some some good little help and cheats along the way.
Speaker 5: But that's that's just I mean, that's that's the beauty of podcasting. I think, you know, like just doing your podcasters helped you do research for your own book.
Speaker 6: It's like that's the best part about it, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm all about two first, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You mentioned they're the Netflin giants. I've heard a lot about them. I don't know, a great deal. It's something that I wanted to look into a bit more. Can you tell us a bit about them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, the Nephlom giants. That is one of those things, uh that I truly don't think is legend or lord. I think it is fact. When you find the same story throughout every single culture of the world, every single religion, every single people group, every single time frame of the world has the same exact story. It's just maybe a little different caveats to it. That tells me that there's that there's something to it. You know, I'm not a coincidence theorist. So you know, when you take the biblical narrative, when you get the Genesis six, it says that the sons of God in Hebrew, that's you know, benaha Elohem. Every time that that phrase is used, it's talking about divine, heavenly beings. And it says that the sons of God came down and bred with the daughters of men and created nephlum giants.
Speaker 1: And it says, you know that the.
Speaker 2: Giants were on the earth in those days before and after talking about the flood, and it says these were the mighty men of old, the men of renown. And when you get into the book of Enoch, it says that these angels, these fallen angels, they some texts called them the watchers. They came down and lusted after the women and took wives and bred with them, and the children were the nephilum. But on top of that, they gave humanity like forbidden knowledge, and they taught them the art of metalworking, witchcraft, cutting of enchantments, astrology, reading of the stars. That there's a whole list of things, even down to abortion, the art of war, all these things that corrupted humanity, and it says that it corrupted them so bad that that's why God had to bring the flood, and it said that done it so bad, and that the DNA pool was corrupted so bad that Noah and his family were the only pure bred humans left. And you don't get that unless you get into the original languages. It was like growing up in church, I was just told that, oh, well, the sons of God were the righteous line of Seth, that these were the good, morally pure line of people intermixed with the ungodly wicked dollars of Cain. And when they got together, they made spiritually wicked people, and those spiritually wicked people became the kings and the rulers of the world, and they corrupted the earth. That they were the Nephilum. But when you read about the Nephilum, you know they were giants. They you know, some of them were described in certain books that they were, you know, twenty thirty foot, they were huge, and it said that they were cannibals. They ate, they ate human flesh and just all the stuff they did. So it's like, you know, one of my buddies made a comment that kind of stuck with me. He said, kissing cousins don't make thirty footers man, and that that just kind of stuck with me. So and then when you go down to that thing about no of the you know, being the own only you know, pure genealogy humans left, you go to the Hebrew because where it says that Noah was the only righteous man left, it wasn't talking about he was the only you know, sinless man. That word righteous in Hebrew is to mim and to mem is the same word that is used to describe the purity of the blood of the sacrificial animals. So the animals that were sacrificed in the Old Testament, they had to be to mim, the blood had to be to Meme pure right. And so when it was using that terminology with Noah, it was associating that word with the sacrificial animals and that system. So it was saying that, you know, he was the only ones you know, that his bloodline was pure because the Nephilum, the fallen angels, had tainted the entire world so bad, that's why the flood had to come. It was like a great reset, and when you go and you look into the other cultures, you find it everywhere. Every single culture throughout the world all has.
Speaker 1: A flood story.
Speaker 2: And like when you go to the Greeks, what does the Greeks talk about. They talk about a divine council. You got Zeus and Poseidon and all this. Well, what happens is that their fathers were the original gods. They rebelled against them and overthrew them and cast them into Tartarus. Right, Well, the Bible says that God's sons tried to rebel, it failed, and he cast them into Tartarus. And so the ones that rebelled and will come down to Earth. Of course, they're the ones that are pretending to be gods and telling all of humanity that they were gods and given all this technology and we're superior, and were worshiped as gods.
Speaker 1: And they told them.
Speaker 2: This perverted story, and they're memorialized as Zeus and Poseidon and all these other guys, and so that's why you get this perverted version. But even in the Greek story, these gods like Zeus, Poseidon and all these others, what do they do. They come down and they have sex with human women, and what do they make. They make demi gods like Hercules, Perseus, all these guys that have superhuman strength and abilities. These are the Phalom. It's confirming that the biblical narrative, and no matter where you go, you have the same story. It's just different names and caveats to it. In North America, the Indians talk about the sky people. The sky people come down, stole their women and bred with them and made these hybridized creatures and these giants, and they terrorized the land, and they turned cannibal and ravaged the land and was eating the people. That so and that all the people had to band together and wipe out these giants and run them out. Arracocia down in South America says that his first in his first creation, that he created giants and the same thing that they ravaged the land and were so wicked and terrorized the earth that he had to bring a great flood and wipe them out and start over again. So, I mean, you have it, just repeat it over and over again. And they've even found that they're bones and their remnants, you know, the great Smithsonian cover up.
Speaker 1: If you go looking.
Speaker 2: Online, you can find all kinds of pictures and news articles back in the you know, like in the eighteen hundreds and stuff of sixteen eighteen twenty foot human skeletons found. It's all over the place, but the bones always disappear. The Smithsonian shows up and the bones disappear every time. And then you find these elongated skulls.
Speaker 1: All over the world.
Speaker 2: I think that's a that's another nephilum. But it's kind of like the theory of entropy. You know, nothing gets better over time, it gets weaker. So it's like the more that these nephylum bred with humanity and the long they went, that DNA strand got weaker and weaker, so they got shorter and shorter, and it just kind of pops up in different variations. And like Jubilee and Enoch, it talks about they not only did that, but they sinned against the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. So it's like they were, you know, modifying genetically like we're doing today with with with science cloning. And that's why you get all these centaurs and these crazy hybrid cryptid beasts drone on cave art walls and in the mythologies and all this stuff, because that's what these Nephilim giants and fallen angels were doing.
Speaker 5: There's a there's an interesting thing there because as soon as you mentioned.
Speaker 6: There about how you believe that it's fact, and I.
Speaker 5: Think there's definitely something to it, how much I'm not, I'm not one hundred percent. Yeah, I definitely need to do a lot more looking into it. Or something that has always fascinated me, and it's purely when you said about that it's in so many different like cultures and different texts and it all essentially resembles the same sort of thing. And then I'm kind of glad that you mentioned sort of like cryptic creatures or else this would have seemed like a very weird tangent. But something it's always always interested me because it's in so many different cultures is dragons. Yeah, because like I said, like when dragons were apparently a thing alive whatever you want to however you want to word it, like you know, you couldn't, you couldn't spread news around the world like you can now with the literally the press of a button sort of thing. So if there weren't real how we're all these different corners of the earth coming up with the same sort of like creature if it wasn't real. It's something that's always really interested me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you get them in the Bible, I mean, you get them in all these ancient texts.
Speaker 1: That's another thing.
Speaker 2: It's one of those universal things. I mean, you got the inc of stones down in Peru, you know, these ancient stones, but it's depicting people side by side with dinosaurs, and some of them they're riding them like horses into battle. And when you look at some of those man they even have the scales drone on the sides of them. It's like that these things were real. They walked alongside of them. I mean they were even drawing their freaking scales and stuff. And the Piloxi River down in Texas they find dinosaur prints side by side with human footprints.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't follow the scientific.
Speaker 2: Narrative that they were, you know, millions of years ago and they were way before main kind and they were separated. No, they were together, they were together.
Speaker 8: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Again it's it's it's an It's an interesting one because.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 5: I tend to be more more on the scientific side of things. But like you've I'm pretty sure, like the whole time when dinosaurs if you want to go like, say, you know what science says when dinosaurs were about there is literally millions of years between between them, just like just while they were on Earth. It's like it was one of my favorite things a part of Jurassic Park. Like, none of the article dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were around in the Jurassic period. I'm pretty sure that I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's even that there's not many of them that were around in the Jurassic period. So the names sort of stupid when you know people who want to be literal with things. Yeah, well, I say that that's something that's always always interested me. I said, just like the the idea of dragons, because let's be honest, that dragons are cool as fuck, big lizards that can fly and brief fire. I mean, whether they could brief fire. I mean, I don't know whether that's a thing, but I think there was definitely something to it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Personally, I mean I agree, m hmm, definitely definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not gonna lie just now. I really really enjoyed this has been, Like this has been a real education for me to be honest this episode. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: A lot.
Speaker 5: A lot of times I don't. I don't A lot of times I don't feel like I've learned a lot after speaking to people. But tonight I definitely have one hundred No problem, no problem. Do you want to tell our listeners where they can find you find your podcasts, more importantly, where they can find your book?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I man, I appreciate you having me. I had a good time.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the spooky, cool shed. But yeah, guys, if you enjoy some of the topics that I talked about today, uh, check check out my shows.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 2: It's more of like a Bible study. We just talk about stuff in the Bible and the weird stuff in the Bible. We talk about the dragons of the Bible, the Leviathan, you know, and ray Hab and uh stuff like that, and the fallen angels and the giants, all the cool, fringy stuff that you're not going to hear in church.
Speaker 1: That's what we do there at the Big Bible Podcast.
Speaker 2: My other's podcast is the Prometheus Lens Podcast. Everything from cryptids to lost civilizations to aliens to the Bible, all that cool stuff, conspiracy theories, but it's with a biblical lens. So you get all those cool things and you get my deep dive research, but you kind of get my perspective on it with with a biblical lens. And so just anywhere you can consume content, Spotify, Apple, YouTube, any of those fine establishments wherever your favorite place to consume content. Just search up the dig Bible podcast or Prometheus Lens podcast and you will find us there, same thing on the social media platforms. We're on all those different ones. And the book is on Amazon. Just look for this yoked out guy, The Epic of Esaw, the Birthright and Seed War. You can get it in ebook for ten bucks or paperback for twenty bucks. And this is twenty chapters, or sorry, it's fifteen chapters, but it's really extensive. And I lay all cards on the table. I go through all the ancient extra biblical books, legends and lore. The first few chapters I lay a groundwork for the wild Man. So I go through all the ancient cultures, and I go through all their legends and the lore about Bigfoot, what they called it, and some of their legends. So I lay out a good ground war you know that this guy is real. You have it throughout the world. And then I go into science. You know, uh, science calls it hypertrixosis when people are born covered in hair from head to toe. So I kind of look at it from a scientific perspective. What could they call it? And then I go through the Bible. I show you a different wild men covered in hair in the Bible, and then I introduce you to Saul and how he intramarries into giant clans and all this different stuff.
Speaker 1: And so it's a.
Speaker 2: Full walkthrough of this enigmatic character of the Bible. If you were ever curious about this dude, you're you're not going to find a more complete story about this Sasquatch sounding guy.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's perfect, justin, It's perfect. Well, yeah, guys, that's it. That's it for today, tonight's whatever, whatever time you're listening to this, So as always, going to check out Instagram page at the Spooky Shed Podcast. Here you'll find a link in the bio for all our other pages, merch stars, all that sort of stuff, and we shall speak to you next time. Justin once again, thank you for coming on, and obviously again all our listeners go check out Justin, check out his book, check out his podcasts, and.
Speaker 6: We shall speak to you next time.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you brother, no problem, no problem, my.
Speaker 8: Friend, anything ever.
Speaker 2: Hi,