Speaker 1: I'm good man. We out here living, we trying. I'm trying to be somebody.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to be somebody for how many years now, fifty two years, and I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: I don't know when it's gonna happen, but I think it's coming. You're somebody.
Speaker 3: You've been making us laugh our entire life.
Speaker 1: You always say the right things, many.
Speaker 3: To our lives. You and your family have created some of them. Let's stay on me. Let's let's let's get them. Negross, let's just stop it.
Speaker 4: No, let's you know right now, this is this is known, right, this isn't breaking news. But the Wayans are directly responsible for super Bowl halftime shows. Directly responsible. I wouldn't say that. I think, no, stop it, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think what he meant to say is we are responsible for how they how much they pay these artists to do the Super Bowl half This is also true shows. Yeah, because uh yeah, we we took to stole the super Bowl one year, and all the white people that was involved with Super Bowls like, you'll never do that again, Michael.
Speaker 4: You guys did with this Michael Jackson, y'all got Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl in a way what we did not.
Speaker 2: Really though, because I would love to have Michael Jackson perform on Living Color.
Speaker 1: That would have been Imagine that man.
Speaker 3: Was he a fan of Living Color? I know he was made fun.
Speaker 1: Of Keenan a letter one time.
Speaker 2: He wrote, Keenan letter, We're seeing My family have always been big Jackson fans, you know what I mean, even when look mockery is the best form of flattery.
Speaker 3: Some would say, y' all the Jackson's of comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were, you know, you got to give it up for the pioneers and Jackson family pioneers, so you know, big ups, you know. And uh they showed us that you can actually work as a family together and make it doing something and do something great together collectively, and uh, you know so about you know, my respects always to Jackson.
Speaker 3: Keenan still have the letter? Have you read it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go check his story.
Speaker 3: Do you feel me? Yeah? Because be passed. I'm gonna be rich. I got Michael Jackson that written to Keenan. Do you know how much money I'm gonna make it? I'm talking about it. When I say legendary mamas too.
Speaker 4: You also saw a park a few minutes before he passed away.
Speaker 2: Yes you were there, Yes, I I biggie as well. Yeah, those are fun moments in my life.
Speaker 3: You know these are epic.
Speaker 1: You saw great friends before they end of their lives. Twenty minutes each merchant shot and you guys just hang out.
Speaker 2: You know, I see twenty minutes from now you and mister Rogers over here.
Speaker 3: Get your hand on your head, you man.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this.
Speaker 3: Leave Constantine alone. Man named Constantine? Wow?
Speaker 2: Can we give him a cool name like cocoa? Maybe not coked? How about sting steam? Don't they call him something in the case star? How about he's the Russian.
Speaker 4: Connect, Rusian Connect, Costal, Costco, Costco, Costco, Costco. Like God, he's also a film buff.
Speaker 2: He's a film major, okay, because he's gonna become What's gonna happen is he's gonna become a reviewer. And then every movie I do, some dude named Constantine. It's gonna write me the worst reviews.
Speaker 3: But you can't get no.
Speaker 2: Worse than the reviews we've had in the past. Have you seen what they wrote about white chicks? Oh my god, you would never see that movie.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy they were they.
Speaker 2: Have you seen what they wrote about the first Scary movie. We have like maybe average like nine on Rotten Tomatoes, Jesus, and yet our movies people they find classics. But what happens is you realize that with comedy, it's not for everybody.
Speaker 1: It's subjective and it's for people that want to laugh.
Speaker 2: If I reviewed films and I went to school in college and got degrees in English and become a journalist, and I watched scary movie and there was somebody that got shot with BA be better across a room onto a ceiling and got a ding ding tickling somebody ear low and then put through the.
Speaker 3: Ear, I don't know how I would have.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I.
Speaker 3: Would review that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to give that more than like nine percent on Rotten Tomato. Now, if I was a kid that smoked flowers and botanicals and I saw that, I'd be like, yo.
Speaker 1: This is the funniest movie of all time.
Speaker 2: So my point is, I don't think we do movies for intelligent journalists.
Speaker 3: We do them for uh, people who are.
Speaker 2: Killing or actually enhancing their brain stimulations. You know what I'm saying, scary movies back, Yes it is. Yeah, ask me too many questions because I want to kill you. You know the first person I want to kill is Yes, No in the movie, I want to have let A just come and I'm gonna start his whole movie career. I'm gonna I'm gonna kill him for no reason. You know that'd be great absolutely before the credits. Yeah, but you know what, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's let you. Why would I take your.
Speaker 2: Trash and try to try to why try to recycle that trash? You kicked him off this show and you didn't.
Speaker 3: That's a lot left now.
Speaker 1: He can't afford to get the surgery done.
Speaker 2: He was actually get that extra Jarrett skin from Subway off his stomach.
Speaker 1: He should have never lost weight. He needs to put a zipper and put that flesh, that fat back in him.
Speaker 3: Stop but you leave? Where is he going? Why would you leave? This was the cushiest.
Speaker 2: Job ever peaked in life. This is a bad decision. Please tell me you told him, Hey, I'm gonna keep the door open for you.
Speaker 3: Don't don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't that monitor open that. I didn't say that He's gonna be back. He has nowhere else to go. He can't do poorn unless you're gonna put.
Speaker 2: You could put a fan on and just watch his skin while he has flap like a fly, flap like a sail like that.
Speaker 3: That's what he could be. He could be his own sale.
Speaker 1: He could become a parasale and he doesn't need a serf.
Speaker 3: He's moving on, but not a sale. He's moving on what he I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: He's Jennifer Hudson Show. You think he's gonna be r DJ?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't know who who hires, who hires legend. I think there's out may hire. But he's gonna eat all the burgers. Hey, by the way in and out, I think they well right in and out pays. I can see you, I can see. Let you ad Starbucks that goes on brand. There you go, Negro male that means milk. So let me get a cappuccino. Calm letcha. They can have specials and everything you know.
Speaker 4: Marlon Wayans is at the Ontario Improv Tickets on sale now at improv dot com, Forward slash Ontario.
Speaker 3: You're there all weekend taking over my ja. I love that about Martin.
Speaker 2: I'm at the Centurial Improv all week and I'm sold out a lot of shows, but I just added a show on Sunday. We're getting this work in because I'm getting ready to fill my sixth special.
Speaker 3: So y'all, yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be prolific or profound what's the word profoul for prolific? Provocative? College help please everybody? Constant thing?
Speaker 4: Okay, So then you're in at Levity Live in Oxnard as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at Levity Live.
Speaker 2: Well, first I'm gonna be Ontario Improv and that's this weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday, two shows per night.
Speaker 1: And then I'm gonna be at Breyer Improv. That's next weekend.
Speaker 2: That's December thirteenth, fifteenth, and then I'm out sho.
Speaker 3: Are you guys in Baltimore?
Speaker 2: No, so I won't tell you about the Baltimore Shures.
Speaker 3: Mexican for Baltimore, I thought you was worldwide. There's two. I've seen three Mexicans in Baltimore, so we should show up.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, okay, all my Mexican.
Speaker 2: Friends, but black people listening show white people and I see you trying to branch out. That's why you book Constantine from the show, because you try to bring in the white audience.
Speaker 3: I get it. He's our consultant. I get it. You know what that's about.
Speaker 2: Let's broaden the audience some real leche, okay, and then I'm gonna be an ox Nart Levity Live Friday, December twenty seventh through Sunday, December twenty ninth, and ox Snart I'll be an oxnar Levity Live and uh BRA in prov December thirteenth through fifteen.
Speaker 1: Y'all get your tickets. I'm definitely gonna be funny, and I think I'm getting funnier as I get older.
Speaker 3: You know, no, absolutely, I think so too.
Speaker 1: I think because I'm learning not to I don't.
Speaker 3: I learned not to give a shit as much.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know, learning I'm gonna die soon?
Speaker 3: Who cares? Would I say? Right? When you're getting older? Who cares? That's why old people crazy. They ain't crazy, they're saying.
Speaker 1: They just saying all kind of crazy stuff because.
Speaker 3: They're like, look, it's not gonna matter.
Speaker 1: I don't know heaven or hell.
Speaker 2: Let's let's make an interesting right, right, right, right, It's almost like when you see a very amen's on that.
Speaker 3: Constant no periods, period, no love on that. All right, I guess I'm alone. Tough crowd. Tough crowd. I was here, he would agree.
Speaker 5: He's a much he's a sound like him as much better ask kisser than the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Know, he really is really try to challenge me a lot, you know.
Speaker 2: Like that's why I'm happy you fired him. You know, I didn't fire left on his own. I prayed y'all would fire him, and see God was like no left on him.
Speaker 1: But that was my prayer that did that.
Speaker 2: I pray for evil stuff, and I only pray in a nice way, and God makes it happen, So don't get on my bed.
Speaker 3: That's a sweet I pray for evil stuff.
Speaker 1: But I say ammen in a good, sweet way.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. I pray for evil stuff. That's that's a T shirt.
Speaker 2: He make that merch out. That's what I pray for evil stuff. That's that's a special name.
Speaker 3: I pray for evil stuff. Yeah, write that down. Hey, get the website, get the trademark. Why you at it? Get the website for Lecha because he don't want it. And I'm buying buy it off for you. That's right.
Speaker 2: He wants it off me. I'm gonna have to pay a hundred dollars. And then he got to come back with hat in hand and beg you for his spotting back on this show.
Speaker 4: That's what a lot of people seem to think is gonna happen. I don't think that'll.
Speaker 3: Got the nerve to leave. What is he gonna do as fail doing this? Why would you leave? Did you ever think anything? Said?
Speaker 4: He could barely do this? That's our brother, man, We love him. Man, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know. I'm allergic tole you how about that? That's right, that's right. I'm allergic to let you like Coco. That's right. I like almond.
Speaker 1: Say almond in Spanish.
Speaker 3: That's a great question. Oh, that's a really good question.
Speaker 1: I'm here with a bunch of hispetic people, or that.
Speaker 2: They don't know how to say all men in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's top stop stop.
Speaker 3: Come in. You had to google? Did you as dark as I am? Too? Wow?
Speaker 1: I see what you're doing though, You see what you're doing diversifying.
Speaker 2: You know what you're trying to do is Hey, man, I am a part of this fabric of this country. If you ask grandfather yourself around that smart moon man, smart moon around.
Speaker 4: When the sweet starts happening, you feel me going stopping man with the current you know situation as far as politics go, Are you worried for your family? You worried for your baby?
Speaker 3: No? Man looks at America.
Speaker 2: The institution of America has been around for a long time. And I trust that no matter what happens, that at some point there will always be a check in balance.
Speaker 1: I think everybody needs yeah and get.
Speaker 3: Just get calm.
Speaker 2: It's four years, right and everybody looks at bad right. No matter what you've voted for, you have to go, if you're smart, what is the new world all are going to be? So in every loss there's wins, right, So you go, Okay, where are they putting their money? What are the business opportunities that I can get, you know, in with this new regime? And I think if you're smart with your money, there could be a whole lot of people making money nowadays with what's in office. And you can do the same thing with what is in office now is where do you put your money? You gotta trust that the fabric and the institution and the constitution of America.
Speaker 1: Is going to upheld, and we're always going to have a check in balance and.
Speaker 3: We're going to be all right.
Speaker 1: So kids don't have anxiety, don't feel like and if it gets crazy, then I was wrong. Run for your life, run.
Speaker 2: Move to If you don't think I'm looking at property in Bali because slavery coming back.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, I ain't working. I ain't working. No, you will not know you picked your cotton. I ain't picking up nothing.
Speaker 2: Gonna fight me and me and massare gonna fight. I ain't calling you mess listen, call, listen John. My name is Marlin period No, and I'm gonna changed my name to something real African like Comal.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: No, we ain't having that. It's gonna be a whole brand new day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Do you have an exit plan?
Speaker 1: I got some guns, that's right. I'll find my way.
Speaker 3: Out, that's right. That's right.
Speaker 1: I don't have an exit plan. Do I need to have one?
Speaker 3: I don't know you. I think the exit plan has already been setting.
Speaker 2: No worry, I'm coming to Mexico to do your show.
Speaker 3: Life for DJ. But I would say, hey.
Speaker 1: Listen, everybody just just calm down.
Speaker 2: I don't like everyone when our world is in such a toxic place.
Speaker 1: I think that everybody just calmed down.
Speaker 2: Let's not give each other the depression and anxiety, and let's just see what happens, and.
Speaker 3: You know, just continue living our lives.
Speaker 2: Right hey, man, America has been around a long time and way before us not going anywhere. So everybody calmed down and just be be uh, I stay fluid. That's why as a as a voter, I'm independent. I don't I'm not a Democrat or Republican. I want who is best?
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 1: And if you asked me who I voted for, you, damn right, I voted for Kamala.
Speaker 3: But it didn't happen. What am I gonna do? You know?
Speaker 1: You know, I we have to move forward, you know. As soon as it happened. You know what I did.
Speaker 2: Brought me some testa stock oh and and I was like, you know what, maybe it's not so I'm like, you know what, you get me a mob a hat. I'm gonna get a Mala hat. Make America laugh again again.
Speaker 3: Right right now? Don't get that right now, we need to take time. We need the Instagram Paige on the website. What's up? I'm serious about that one.
Speaker 1: Get that with you make America laugh again?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, Yo, Martin.
Speaker 5: When someone like Jordan Peele describes you as one of one, I agree, You've done so much better around so many celebrities. But still Jordan Peele is unique in his own right. Does that Do those compliments resonate with you or do you just brush them off?
Speaker 2: They definitely resonate, especially when somebody respect I respect, uh, Jordan Peele, you know for several reasons.
Speaker 3: I think I think we're similar.
Speaker 2: And that you know, we're guys that have immense talent and a diverse skill set. So Jordan Peele, you know you've seen Key and Peel. It's hard to do sketch. Those brothers was very funny. They had their own voice, you know, they did it their way and they and honestly. And then to see him depart from that, and to see him going to you know, produce great movies and direct great movies and I understand drama and have these social political messages in his movies. He's a you know, and for him to go, hey, man, you one on one. That's me looking at myself because I never look at me right. I'm so busy working and creating and trying to I don't know what I am. I don't because I'm just doing and I'm so humble about it. I keep my nose and my eyes on the ground and the road ahead of me, and I never look up or look like this and go, when is it time to celebrate? I go, I'm just working. I don't know what I'm turning into. I don't know the kind of artists. I don't know what's happening to me. I know some kind of evolution is starting to catch up. I feel the snowball turned into the snowman, turned into the avalanche. I feel it. I feel it in my confidence. I feel it on the stage. I see it in my work. I see when I no matter what I do now, I don't care if it's a sitcom, I don't care. If it's a movie, I don't care. If it's the stage, I don't care. If it's writing. I see things. I don't care if it's interviews. I see things. It's like the matrix. For me, it's like all these different numbers and doesn't make sense to nobody. But I see formulas and I'm like, oh wow, you know if you put that there with that, that's the answer. I feel crazy sometimes and I am so when he says you're one on one, I think that's a beautiful thing and I respect that.
Speaker 1: But I don't rest on any laurels.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna keep continuing to grind my my behind off to become the greatest Marlin that I could be.
Speaker 1: There's already a greater Marlin, Marlon Jackson.
Speaker 3: But if I get.
Speaker 1: There, you know what I mean that? You know, Marlin's a great people Marlon Brando.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I want to be.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to be. I'm the best Marlin ever. That's right, mar Marlin. I'm Brando to come up it with Jackson because I love a boy right remain. You know I'm named at the Marlin Jackson and Marlon Branda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh really, how do you know? You was talking to my mama.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I said that told me man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, and I just want to be I don't think it's a competition.
Speaker 2: I think it's for me. It's every day I wake up and go, how do how do I be better? How do I work harder? How do I work smarter? How to how do I grow? I've been a guy that I just want to grow in my art.
Speaker 4: You're always in search of growth and inspiration. You're you're You're constantly on the search for knowledge to be better.
Speaker 3: Let's look at you, because you look real intensely. No, I'm serious inside the acts.
Speaker 2: I never I've never seen you this until that's only you was about to ask me for something, some money.
Speaker 3: You want to boll something the holidays. I got two kids. You can ball for me. You can't. Never paid me back? You all the time? You know your word.
Speaker 1: I have a job and I watched you bomb, so I know you got I know you got you.
Speaker 3: I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: I know you've got the gonads to still. You know, represent yourself in the right way, you know what I mean? And like you got reverse diversification.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That says very smart hire right there. You know what I'm saying. Come on yourself. I try to get rid of it, and you get rid of it.
Speaker 2: You getting rid of on you all there you go, Yount me funny at all.
Speaker 3: Papa's house man, congratulations on that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't congratulate me. That's Damon showing, you know, but you're working with your family, man, I don't give a damn them negroes. They making big checks and I'm making this little guest starll money.
Speaker 3: I'm like, did they make you audition?
Speaker 4: No, there's no way they made you audition for that. They wrote that for you. That was setting place for you.
Speaker 2: You don't understand how the waves work. Yeah, audition for it. I sat in front of big damon audition and they walked out in the middle of my audition talking about this lunch.
Speaker 3: Family is hell.
Speaker 2: No. If I had the money, I would Yeah. They making all the Popper House money.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: So you need no TV show called Marlin's House some CBS.
Speaker 3: What's up, Paramount, Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'll see Marlin's House would be crazy.
Speaker 3: And you could be on the show.
Speaker 2: We call it Aldans gotsa Lechid.
Speaker 3: Guys. Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I would be performing this pilliod.
Speaker 2: I would be performing this weekend at the Ontario Improv December six, which is Friday today through Sunday, December seventh. I got four six shows, two shows a night. Just added the show. So get your tickets, hurry up because that one's gonna sell out. I got love in Ontario. Now I'm gonna be there Friday, December thirteenth. Man, Friday thirteen, you're coming up. You're gonna stamp, you gonna you gonna get up and stay.
Speaker 3: He's out of town. I'm at a town where he have a work trip.
Speaker 2: We're about okay, so that's December thirteenth. What about fourteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've gone through the fifteenth. We're going through CRUs We'll be on a Disney cruise. Oh you know you should do?
Speaker 1: Is a cruise cruise?
Speaker 4: You go, oh yo, Jack, I promise, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Website the cruise cruise and they do it like the Big Boy Cruise.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, dudes, the one that did the cruise.
Speaker 2: No black Man. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, the black Man. He had the Delta, Delta Southwest legendary radiotist. He's a radio host.
Speaker 3: Starts with a Jay joining. Yes, it's not join, it's like the town Joint.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's the cruise cruise.
Speaker 3: It's actually the deportation cruise. It's only one stop back home Mexico.
Speaker 2: You said it not mean, you said, yeah, I get a man, I got him in.
Speaker 3: They said it not men should I thought he was gonna say, jump off the ship.
Speaker 2: The cruise cruise and then you have all kinds of Latin X performers.
Speaker 3: I'll come on and I'll sing.
Speaker 6: One, one, one and anybody.
Speaker 4: What about the encore? You could do the one thousand miles when that's a Carlton. No, that would be classics, and that would.
Speaker 3: Be Terry Crews.
Speaker 2: We can bring Terry Crews all the cruise and he just up there flexing, flexing with baby oil and pop locking blended.
Speaker 3: Write that down. Get Terry cruisers.
Speaker 1: Get yes, get his I like that to Terry Crewising cruise money.
Speaker 3: He gonna he got money.
Speaker 1: He got the ag T money.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, they're gonna come from me for that, please get them?
Speaker 1: Yes anyway, yes, yes, yes, yes, he's my dude.
Speaker 2: But daddy, daddy, right those that's the go down to connect right there?
Speaker 3: You got that? Yeah? Yeah, anyway? What about Okay?
Speaker 2: So Brad and Proud Friday December thirteen through this fifteen, right then I'm gonna be ox start Levity Live Friday December twenty seventh through the twenty ninth pull up.
Speaker 3: You have a good time that one. We should go to that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, when you go to the audience, I'll be in the audience. No, I want you to do. I want your listeners to know that just because you bomb the first time, you know, hey, maybe maybe Fleffy will come again. Yo.
Speaker 3: He man, he came and rescue you. And I didn't know he was coming.
Speaker 2: You said, I didn't know. I think God sent him, like please, he needs you.
Speaker 4: Why does God have an access? Yes, that was a man. It was a bad night, but you started good. You know, it was like that just took off.
Speaker 3: It was bad. It was really bad.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you had turbulence about two thousand.
Speaker 3: How long were you on stage? It felt like fever.
Speaker 1: It was like I was probably probably three minutes.
Speaker 3: No, not even.
Speaker 1: It felt like it felt like three hours.
Speaker 3: It was long.
Speaker 4: I was like this, like wow, long, it's hot and sting for him. And that was prepared. I prepared for that. You should always say you improvised that.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right. I looked crazy.
Speaker 1: I was winging it. You say, you wrote Dad I was, I was, I was winging it.
Speaker 3: I was fresh out of a coma that night. Wow, I didn't know what was going on. That's the joke that should have did life. Yeah naturally, Yeah, okay, okay, I write that. Can you coming back? See you want coming out to the ox not you. Yeah, we'll come out to the You don't do five minutes, five seconds, two minutes, which is two hours for you? Yeah, yeah, do that.
Speaker 1: Let's do it all right, I.
Speaker 3: Could do that.
Speaker 1: All these people want to invite me to co host with them. No taxi drop of seven.
Speaker 3: But genuine question, like you always say that, you were, like you're constantly working, You're always moving on to the next thing. What do you do for fun? Though?
Speaker 2: Like what does Marlin like to do for fun?
Speaker 3: You don't even know you don't have fun work? People go wild.
Speaker 2: You take vacation because my work I love it so much. It is my vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nothing, nothing beats like creativity.
Speaker 2: I get I get high, Like when it's an impact performance, I get high.
Speaker 3: I went to it.
Speaker 2: I had a network run through the other day where you show the network in the studio what you what, what you've worked on for the past two days on the sitcom and man, I just be smoked. I feel like, oh it's time to perform. I'm locked in and it just happens.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm going from seeing the scene and the lines I wasn't remember and I knew them all and beats and I just I just love what I do.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't care if it's writing. I get.
Speaker 2: I get excited to go, right. I work out, and after working out, I go, I'm a write.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I worked seven days a week. You guys want says that in my life. Everybody weren't all. I wish you would take a break.
Speaker 2: But I just love what I do and I feel I feel the growth and I feel I feel like I'm just trying to be it just just the way God made me. My mother said, if I could bottle your energy, son, I'd be a million a billionaire. And I said, I'm gonna beat a billionaire. You go sleep, But thank you for the idea.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Appreciated. I appreciated. Right.
Speaker 2: I almost called her to be word, But man, disrespect the spirit.
Speaker 3: Do we believe in marriage? May I didn't. He didn't. I didn't for a long time.
Speaker 1: For a long time.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't like I had the discipline to be faithful. I didn't feel like I had to discipline all the tools of the skills set to really dissect emotions and people and their journey and separate myself and look at my my trauma and my life trauma based on their trauma. And really, if I'm gonna last forever, you got to have the tools to make it.
Speaker 1: I didn't have the tools.
Speaker 2: I didn't have the maturity I always knew and I always be honest, like, look, I'm not gonna be faithful.
Speaker 3: I can't do it. I say up front, yes I would.
Speaker 2: I say no to a thousand and one, but a thousand and two one may come with a thousand and two and a thousand and three.
Speaker 1: And that's really hard to turn down.
Speaker 2: And I was young and I so I just wanted to be honest and I always wanted to live like truthful. I didn't know what to call it back in the day. Now they have a word for it, because y'all got words for everything.
Speaker 3: This damn with gen Z? What are these what's these kids? Jackie Jackie gen Z? Yeah, what y'all unlabeled everything? What you to myself?
Speaker 4: A millennial.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could look on Jordan's Yeah, Jordan's because you got that name. Jordan could be boy, it could be girl, whatever you know. And Rodgers is hell whatever you want, you wear your pants. But I see breasts.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, everything there's no yeah, yeah, everything, no label. I am I'm here.
Speaker 1: If so, yeah, now they have a word for it, but poly emery.
Speaker 2: But you know, but as I've gotten older, I feel like, you know, you get older and you go, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care about being in the clubs.
Speaker 2: I like smoking my cigar and you know, having a whiskey and talking business with my my, my buddies, like you know, those things that used to attract me don't attract me no more. So I can see myself going there. I could not before because everybody I talked to and they go, you never been married, No, never been married. They're like, I be like, and they marry people older people like, don't feel bad. All you did was skip two divorces. Wow, because what happens is you get married, you got this good heart, and then you realize it's not working. Then you get married a second time. You're like it's still not working. It's not Then you realize it's not them, it's you. And then you do the work, and then you meet God and then you start praying, and then your value ship and then you start getting gray hair and you start looking weird and your hairline going back, and you get this belly and a man.
Speaker 3: Yes, you start to turn.
Speaker 2: Into you and you got and you get let your man boobs.
Speaker 3: He's too young to have man boobs. Man booms supposed.
Speaker 2: To come from stress and in the stress of women that give you their estrogen.
Speaker 3: And now you got man breast.
Speaker 2: And then it's successful because now you're you're an adult, you're a grown up and you can understand through. So, man, that was a hell of an answer. Did I just answer that?
Speaker 3: Marling? Look at Marlin growed up? Look at all that growed up, all that. You know, it's like, marry me, marry me now, Martin.
Speaker 4: There's a legendary story at the Haha Comedy Club in North Hollywood that like, one day you came in and you were you were in shambles, and I guess you were having trouble at home and you came directly from home and went onto that stage and just let it all out, you know, to me, well, us, that's a true comedian. That was actually no, it was well at the ha they're claiming that that was there, but no, that's a good club though.
Speaker 2: I love Haha. I love ha Ha, and there's always a great place to go. That's probably only room for me. I feel fine walking in and and just like uh and trying new stuff like I don't feel judged. I feel like it's it's not like I got to perform. I could just be so yeah.
Speaker 1: Haha is one of those places.
Speaker 2: But I think the most vulnerable I ever was was.
Speaker 3: I at Burbank at Flappers.
Speaker 2: Flappers, Yeah, because it was the day my father died and I had two shows to do and I found out my father passed five minutes before I went on stage. As I'm driving pulling up to Flappers late as hell because that's what I do. Who taught you not long hill late? But with that news, my sister and I remember I was right outside and I was like, I'm walking in and I think my family had known.
Speaker 3: Like something was up.
Speaker 1: So I walked in and oh they didn't know, and uh, And I did my first show and I killed got stand ovation, and then I told everybody that my dad died, and I cried on the stage, and by the time I got off stage, all people had told my family, my kids, my children's mother what had happened, and so they pulled up for me, and so I had to do the second show, and it made it worse because I got all these people saying I'm sorry and rubbing on me and making me in touch of my emotions is that now I got my kid, and I got my daughter, my baby daughter there and I'm just like, oh my god, I gotta do this again.
Speaker 2: So I drive my face, get on stage, kill it. It's say an ovation. And then once again I just let loose. And the reason why I still perform. I could have canceled and it was only like two hundred people at Flappers. Reason why I didn't I performed was because my father would say, son so much.
Speaker 3: Go on, go work. Did you hear his voice? Yeah? I always here.
Speaker 2: I hear my parents every day, my mother, baby, don't don't you be sad for me. I'm resting you go do your purpose. I hear my parents, and so I think that's how I know I'm doing the right thing for a living because that's it's my safe place.
Speaker 3: It's where I go.
Speaker 2: That's my cloud, whatever cloud God built me that room Nativity for me to go to, and it's my it's my my sanctuary.
Speaker 3: Keeps me happy. That people why, and you know, in return, it makes us happy. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: I get you now.
Speaker 2: You know y'all got the residual. It's kind of like if you have sex. You know what I'm saying. Hey, I hope you get off, but they tell you about you.
Speaker 3: You get out.
Speaker 2: Tim He said, you got two minutes to twenty seven at all, So I'll get as many as you can two minutes.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 5: We got a Damon Junior on the show on Monday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah on a zoom. You want to come even come in.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're making that much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make that much money. My nephew. You want to tell us? You know what's so cool is I can ask my nephew for money.
Speaker 2: They owe me money, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: They always asked me. No, they didn't those kids because daddy was rich.
Speaker 2: They used to look at me like, oh, suing, Negro, take your little twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: Father gives us one thousand dollars bands tell them were not the pantas can come.
Speaker 1: Brother, this was our nicknames. This is what damon damon crazy. This is not on air, right, No, no, no, you're right, okay, no, no, you can keep this on.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna I'm gonna say a word that I think TikTok don't get mad about all right, So let's see if they get mad.
Speaker 3: We can bleep it. You can't. Oh, that's right, we're lying.
Speaker 2: So my brother used to call tell his kids say hi instead of saying say hi to your uncles, because they go say hi, say hi uncle, poor Nigga and my little nephew Mikey and damies, poor Niggas, nod Joe.
Speaker 3: They sounded like some boon dogs kids. We should bring that up to on Monday, is what you're saying. Yeah, and I'm saying I can't say that.
Speaker 1: How do we bring that?
Speaker 3: We bring it up?
Speaker 1: We have to play this back Tony his clips was saying his thing right, and then what else?
Speaker 3: I okay?
Speaker 2: So me and Sean, my brother Dami used to bring us out here on the summer in the summers and we used to hang out with them, and we used to hang out with our nephews and nieces, and my nephews had these birds, little birds, some para kids, and you know, I'm only birds I saw was pigeons. I'm from the projects in New York.
Speaker 3: You know, I know what it was.
Speaker 1: Other kind of birds, I's.
Speaker 3: And seagulls.
Speaker 1: I've seen a seagull, little too, that's a dou I thought the seagull was a dove.
Speaker 3: For a long time.
Speaker 2: I saw a pelican and realized, wow, I really don't know my birds. I thought pelicans, I mean pigeons. What you called doves was white pigeons. I was like, those are like eco pigeons, the Constantine those are the Republicans. I will not have you tell any model jokes on this team. So anyway, I so we came to the house and we see these birds. So me and Sean take the birds out the cages and we go, let's see them fly, and we kill the birds down the stairs.
Speaker 3: It's birds. Yeah. Yeah. The birds hit the wall and.
Speaker 2: Slid down the cartoon and Damian Mighty was crying, like you killed our birds.
Speaker 3: It was like, whind them birds flying?
Speaker 1: They don't have wings?
Speaker 3: What kind of birds you got? Well, they ain't got wings. So yeah, I killed the birds. We'll bring that up for sure.
Speaker 2: That daddy was the first one to get me drunk at eleven years old. But that's a whole other story. Like come see me perform Tario Improv. December is uh said night seventh and uh no, because I'm fin ain't through Saturday on Friday Sunday too, So that's December sixteen to night right in a right, So I'm man it says December. I thought I was crazy the day wrong, Okay, So I'm there all week and get your tickets hurry up.
Speaker 3: I just added a show.
Speaker 2: It's selling out quickly, and after this it's definitely gonna sell out because how many dig we got on TikTok come here, TikTok.
Speaker 1: Man only I got four hundred here and how many got there?
Speaker 3: Yo, Marlin, really quick, six thirty and then.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be at the break I Prov next weekend. That's Friday at thirteenth through Sunday to fifteenth, and then Ox Not Liberty Live December twenty seventh through the twenty ninth. Will you always defend at the Ox Not Liberty Line?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Will you always defend a comedian no matter the joke. Yeah, Yeah, I feel like comedians have the right to bomb. They have the right to say whatever is on their mind. Now there may be ramifications for those actions, but I don't think we should be afraid to speak our minds.
Speaker 2: We should find because the whole purpose of telling a joke is not to tell You want to tell one joke that makes the whole world laugh, But in trying to find that, you're gonna offend a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Sure, right, and and and it's kind of like.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the movie What's the One with.
Speaker 3: Liam Neeson Taken. Taken stand up is like Taken. The comedian is.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Liam Neeson? The topic and the joke is the daughter.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to rescue my daughter, and the audience are all the people that are that stole your daughter.
Speaker 1: They're the bad guys. And so I have a job, which is to.
Speaker 3: Get that laugh. And there's gonna be casualties along the way. I'm gonna make some allies them meet some good people.
Speaker 1: But along the way, I'm gonna kill a lot of people and do a lot of.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, terrible things because I gotta go rescue that laugh.
Speaker 1: Casualties of war. So I cannot be mad at any comedian.
Speaker 2: It's like when what's his name got canceled Michael Michael Dude from Seinfeld, you get a bad knight, comedian.
Speaker 1: The black man in me wanted to fight him, But the comedian, it.
Speaker 2: Was like, damn, that's a bad night when you throw the N word out there and you don't get a laugh with that. I wanted to hug him, the comedian me, the black man in me wanted to choke him. But understand, in this brotherhood called comedy, nobody understands what we have to do right except for us. And so I may offend people, but it's not gonna stop me. I'm sorry you hurt, but I'm not sorry for what I did, because we have this thing called the First Amendment, the right freedom of speech, and we should use it right.
Speaker 1: We should use that right as Americans to speak our mind.
Speaker 2: Now, you want to be respectful and responsible, but along the way, I don't think a lot of comedians are trying to hurt people's feelings. They're not trying to punch down. We're just trying to fund find the funny because laughter is necessary and the world needs healing. Laughter is healing. What's wrong with our society. We have forgotten how to laugh. There's not many comedies. Yes, all that stuff gotta stop. We got to get back to laughing. That's why we're doing Scary Over six because it's gonna be unforgivable, like everything else we do, because people need to learn to laugh, not just at others, but at themselves.
Speaker 3: You guys planning on crossing the line.
Speaker 2: We plan on doing what Walliams is do, which is walk the line. So we walk the line very well and sometimes you go over. But they know our heart, right, our heart and our intentions to make everybody laugh. We don't make want to make people feel bad. You know the reason, Like with white chicks, you think white people sit around crying.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they made fun of us. You know who loves white chicks, Paris Hilton and her sister love.
Speaker 1: It white chicks.
Speaker 3: You know how much white ass I got because that's right, Mary, talk about it. That's right white. But I made pink because of that.
Speaker 1: With handprints, got a half white baby out there.
Speaker 3: They was like, I want Tom, lets me in relationship with you. I was like, sure, let's do it. Honestly because people love the movie. We did it with love.
Speaker 2: Everything legendary we do with love when we did That's why Michael Jackson ro Keene in the letter because the way we tell jokes, we're telling jokes to make the person that was sending up laugh the loudest.
Speaker 3: That's it. Thank you to check out all my special I have one.
Speaker 2: If you're doubting whether to come see my show, come go watch my first stand up special, woksh on Netflix.
Speaker 1: It is my second one, you know what. It is on HBO Max.
Speaker 2: Watch my third one, which is what's my third one? No, No, God Loves Me, which is on HBO Match. Watch my fourth one, which is Headliners with Me and my guys. Uh and uh watch my fifth one which is on Amazon Prime right now.
Speaker 3: Good grief, look at you.
Speaker 1: And I'm working on my.
Speaker 3: Sixth and bel Air.
Speaker 2: We got to watch bel Air, Watch bell House, watch episode watch the whole thing so you know the story. But for people that like to fast forward, watch episode two and six on second season. You just want to see my scenes or posted on my Instagram anyway, And are y'all sending me money?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: When you get times eighteen times nineteen.
Speaker 3: Y'all sending me money, they might be sending you money, well, thank you so much. Oh y'all know I need it. He's taking it, little damn please.
Speaker 4: Usually celebrities log off because they're like, Yo, don't send me money.
Speaker 1: I want to buy them because if slavery come back, they're gonna work for me. And the only thing I.
Speaker 2: Would like to say is that look out for the new movie Him coming out in September twenty twenty six. It's gonna be a great year, and then twenty twenty five September, and then Scary Movie six twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Six on its way.
Speaker 2: Wow, you guys are started right seeing me now, these little yes, sir, Come see me now in these little little clubs, because one day it's gonna be really hard to see me from far away. And them bad seats at the Crypto Center, right, that's right,