Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back to Ia the Ball. Here on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Rivera eas Mike in today with I guess post, and now we have Henry with breaking news.
Speaker 2: This is the Ball, Breaking news on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 3: Desert Diamond Arena and Arizona Athletics have mutually agreed that the twenty twenty four Red Blue Showcase in Glendale on October eleventh will be postponed until next year.
Speaker 4: Not a shock to me.
Speaker 1: I thought this was going to come at some point today or yesterday or someday, because I don't think the ticket sales are.
Speaker 4: Going very well.
Speaker 1: One and two, I think circumstances of other things going up in the valley kind of dictated this. It was a great idea, I thought. In fact, someone texted me ten minutes ago thinking that the thing was a bad idea because it's in issue country. But it's not really an Asian country. It's in Glendale, up up near Vegas. You know, you've driven up there. It's just way up there that direction. Arizona needs. This is what I thought when they first announced it. That was a pretty good idea. They need money, right, They need money, Whether it's I and I l money or otherwise, and why not, right, if you get ten thousand people in that arena, there's some women. Whatever the price we're gonna pay. But now I'm not shocked either.
Speaker 5: Well, I will tell you, Glendale, it's one thing to draw you know, NFL teams or you know college football playoff team fans to Glendale, But you're not going to get that many fans out of Glendale. No, I mean, I quite honestly, I think that you'd have a better shot doing it, uh doing it downtown Phoenix.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of ag no question, no question, or at arena like well, I don't even know what the arena would be. But not too far up you know, there's ye, there's there's a lot of Arizona alums there up there, right, we can acknowledge that. But but they're also they they're thirsty for maybe more than just red blue, right, yeah, right, and they go to games like for regular season in games. But hey, hey, Mildred, you want to go across the town to go see the Red Blue game?
Speaker 5: And let's let's take an hour and twenty minute drive to Glendale.
Speaker 1: Right, just might as well just come down to Duson. Yeah, because that's just how it is. It's unfortunate. Sure, not surprising to me. Yeah, yeah, it was kind of. It was interesting.
Speaker 5: When I saw it, I was like, I was like, oh, hey, this would be oh wait a minute, where Glendale right right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not doing that. Yeah, yeah, Footprint.
Speaker 5: I think they they may not have sold out footprint, but they would have had a better crew, and I think they would have had a better crowd.
Speaker 4: And that's more of a.
Speaker 1: How can I say this, more of a central part for Arizona Arizona fans. Sure, and there's a bunch of there's no question. Yeah, I think there's plenty. There'd have been enough. Yeah, right. Of course, footprint is probably a lot more expensive to use.
Speaker 4: To Carrio.
Speaker 3: Davis was named the Big twelve Defensive Player of the Week.
Speaker 4: He had five past difflections in the game.
Speaker 1: Were you I'm I'm disappointed that Matt wasn't here because you saw you saw the read right, We're we all got to get right. Well, we were on the thread and uh you Matt, Jay and me and I'm listening because I don't want to get in both of this. Uh and Jay Jay was saying he's making some money tonight, which he very well could, because there's some thoughts that he could be a high round draft picker. Maybe not, and and Matt, I don't want to speak for Mat, but what's Matt thinking. No, no, that he's not going to be right. There's some questions about his ability and blah blah blah. Uh.
Speaker 4: They tested him and he showed up. He looked whole world.
Speaker 5: I mean, they went at him fourth down and they said, it's like going, Okay, you're gonna they put that that that big tight end. He was out on that big tight end on that one fourth down play, which I think that that play might have to your point earlier, it might have changed the game. On that big fourth downboard down, he just stocked. He just knocked it away the uh as a sick as a six fourth corner and you don't run into six fourk and you're good and you're good and you're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is what I thought, because I watched some of it early, all of it. Actually I was getting text God singers destroying us, the singers destroying us, and they were talking about you know, he was guests beating Davis. And then all of a sudden he wasn't and then Davis had this game. So it depends on the throw, depends on the moment. Yeah, well, I guess you know. It depends on how you do and where an acted down. He seemed to have good position.
Speaker 5: Now when they scored that touchdown at the start of the fourth quarter on that long on that long pass play, he looked a little out of position. Well, he looked a lot out of position. He was way off the receiver and the receiver got had a pretty uh had a pretty easy catch, catch and throw.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Now, you know, take one look at me and you realize that I don't play a lot of cornerback. I mean, I don't even play cornerback when we're playing touch football. But I will say this, like the plays that he made, he was right on those guys.
Speaker 4: They were making those cuts.
Speaker 3: The MLB playoff match have been announced for the Al Tigers, Astras and Royals Orioles that will be starting tomorrow. The Mets Braves game is happening right now. The Mets one game one and they clenched and the Braves are leading three nothing, and we'll clench with a win to eliminate the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was right. Right. So I watched the Diamonds this out of curiosity over the weekend, and I think it was Saturday's game when they was there tied going in to the ninth, I think it was zero zero, and then they gave up five runs and then think, oh this is over, and then they still have hope. They had hope going into today, right.
Speaker 4: They needed one of the teams to sweep the other to sweet the other.
Speaker 1: Right, so well, a heck of a heck of another heck of a run, but not good in them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like just short. Yeah.
Speaker 3: There are two Monday night football games this week, the Titians at Dolphins at four point thirty and the Seahawks at Lions at five point fifteen.
Speaker 4: What's up of your Dolphins? I don't know. They're terrible. Well, they don't have a quarterback.
Speaker 5: Okay, so they they put all their money in on Tua, which you know is like going not blying a glass figurine for you know, don't touch it, forty million, break it, you must pay for it. Don't ever touch this. You know, I have a house full of kids and a big glass sculpture, so you know, and once, once, they lost too.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: That is the other thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, they've dumped a lot of money into receivers. They got Waddle that that they just got an extension to. They got to Hill that they gave a huge extension to. They got two of that they gave. They got cornerbacks, they gave extension to. What they lack are linemen and linebackers particularly. They got great running backs, no offensive line.
Speaker 1: How's that million dollar house that you have no prediction, no security for?
Speaker 5: Right, It's like geez, Louise, it's a you know, they haven't you know, they haven't built. Now you look at a team like Houston, Houston has built.
Speaker 4: You know, they were.
Speaker 5: Good, awful, I mean terrible, which is why they got so many early draft picks. But they built their line. And then after they built their line, now they've got draft picks. Now they picked up uh c J. Stroud and uh Harry who's that? Who's their defensive guy that they that they.
Speaker 4: Got on, uh Daniel Hunter. Yeah, they and you know, so it's like I love kids.
Speaker 5: They know all that exactly, and so it's like, yeah, they're uh that's the thing that they that they that they did. Dolphins did it. The other way, and I don't, and I think they're going to pay the price. Okay, they got Huntley his quarterback today, so at least they are trying something. We'll see what, We'll see how that all goes.
Speaker 3: Hall of Famer to Kemy Matumba was announced dead today at age fifty eight due to brain cancer.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I saw that, you know, the shaking of the finger guy, A good player, Georgetown product. Uh you know, one of those guys, A lovable guy.
Speaker 5: Yes, very lovable. I mean he was very popular in the NBA. No no, no, no, no no. Uh yeah uh and even after that, I mean he was he was popular and a great ambassador for the sport.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: It's a terrible loss at early early age.
Speaker 5: Brain tumors are a terrible thing.
Speaker 3: The Arizona b y U game time for October twelfth has been announced for one pm.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's yeah. Is that Friday?
Speaker 4: What did its Saturday? Saturdays? Twelfth? Twelve? Okay?
Speaker 1: I saw eleventh? I think, how why are you playing on Friday? No, No, twelve, that's perfect, that's good weather, game o'clock game. How often does that happen?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 5: Exac October when when you said one o'clock. I thought you meant am. I figured that's the one AM slot that they gave us. Yeah, we get we get some horrible game times. Man, it's like sit there and go, oh, okay, well, you know, maybe it's.
Speaker 1: Hot and I guess eight pm, and I guess the b YU does not play well or historically play well during the day. So there's another thing there. You go.
Speaker 3: Good, the Braves just officially won, so they're going to be playing the Padres and the Mets are going to be playing the Brewers. Yeah what so again, so the Braves are playing the Padres and the Mets are playing the Brewers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, what a bummer, I mean, what a way to lose?
Speaker 4: How well?
Speaker 5: How much you follow the Diamondback I actually don't follow the Diamondbacks very much, okay, but they are hometown team and be there was a lot. It was pretty exciting last year when they when they won, you know, so I can't say they're my team though.
Speaker 4: That's all I got.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, that was good. That was quick, Senior. I gotta go find some stuff now. Let's see what the what we have? What we have going on in the world. The sports. I haven't looked because maybe we should have talked more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the uh, I think the NFL games were interesting, you know the uh.
Speaker 1: The game last night Baltimore and Buffalo. That was as that was an easy donal. He's playing out of his mind. He is out of his mind. Let me tell you this. You're you're a bid guyot, You're a bid wed guy. He's a buddy of yours, right, can I say that bidwell? I know him, Okay, I know him. Okay, Well you may breaking broken bread time or two. Uh I did that's franchise. It's just crap. Uh and Murray and we've had we've had the guys up in poenis talking about Okay, Yeah, he's good. I don't see it. Maybe my eyes and my my tomic dressed screw will be over, but I don't.
Speaker 4: See it dead no way weally.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, let me say this because you to me, Wow, I'm a little shocked because one, I have a lot of stuff because I thought he was fantastic growing up. Uh wow, you know one of the last pictures. In fact, I saw some stuff over the weekend pictures just as normal how he looked.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then but before that I had seen him very thin, very finished and not frail, but thinner than what he used to be because he was a thicker guy, right, No, no, no, he was. I think he's been ill. He had been ill. Didn't say so that'll come out, you said, eighty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom's but no, yeah, but no, my mom wasn't older. She wasn't old and she was so there are people that get old at ages.
Speaker 4: I am. I've never well, that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy to talk about an icon from our yeah, of our past, is like, right, well, the question comes now and you know, maybe too early for talking about this.
Speaker 4: But does he now? Does he get in? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 5: You know it's like it probably ever happened when you're alive, Pete. Yeah, and you're not going to see it. You know you're not going to see it. The question is, yeah, I want to know what happened because he he looked thin, thinner than what he had been. He was always a staple in Vegas, you know, signing his autographs and YadA YadA. Uh, and you can't the one thing you can't take away from him, And I'm sure people won't agree with me. He was a heck of a player. He was a heck of a player. I mean, you know, I mean he was a tremendous hitter. I mean he won, you know, obviously the hits leader. Yeah, he was, you know, Charlie Hossell obviously. I mean to see him run down the first base every Uh yeah, Well, I have a I have a very very good friend of mine, Rick and in uh in southern California. I grew up with it. Just loved him and did everything he did. And uh yeah, he uh I've you know, talk about my team. Uh my team was the Reds is the Reds still is?
Speaker 4: Okay? Mine mine too growing up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's a you know what a staple on the big Red machine that he was. Uh wow, that's something else. Yeah, I think were lost in the Sport's talk more about this when we can take some calls. But let me ask you Kevin Porter Junior too. I guess he's in a camp this summer and the Clippers they're giving him a chance. Whether the NBA gives him a chance or not, we'll see. He was the kid and you probably know off the top of your head he gambled on something.
Speaker 4: He was gambling on.
Speaker 3: Something that's John te a different person. Okay, Kevin Porter was assault charge?
Speaker 1: Please you right, please you get to a saw in charge. Okay, so he's a different Kevin Porter junior. So we'll see what happens with that. And okay, yeah, wow, well I'm still a little shocked about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, what did you get that from? That was just an alert Twitter alert about it?
Speaker 5: Okay, icon of sports man right there.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: In fact, I was gonna say, just on the top of my head, who growing up? Who's your guy growing up? Who is good? Whether it's football, basketball?
Speaker 5: Right? Well, I always love King Griffy, you know, your senior senor senior because he was a teammate at Pete Rose. He was a teammate at p Rose. Uh, he was on the Big Red Machine. I just thought he was a class act. I just I loved his style and demeanor. He wasn't the greatest player on that team, no, they they had a lot of great players on the team, but Ken Griffy was always was always my uh favorite guy?
Speaker 1: Who who are yours growing up? I mean you're still kind of growing up?
Speaker 3: Favorite athletes? Yeah, I don't know. I didn't really have like a favorite athlete.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a favorite baseball player. I mean that was the Yankees Fance. I guess everyone like Jeters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone. I liked his lineup with his with his girlfriend.
Speaker 5: That was just the Jeter is the free space on a Bengo card for you know, who's your favorite player for that generation?
Speaker 4: Right? So he was unbelievable, but.
Speaker 1: So mine growing up if it wasn't Pete Rea, Muhammad Ali, you know, watching him growing up, but it was the funny thing.
Speaker 4: Did you see the stuff.
Speaker 1: With Mayfield and uh and uh and uh, Brady, did you hear that at all?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I heard that Brady Mayfields that his comments were taken out of context.
Speaker 1: You know that the Blocker room is a little bit more relaxed now than Brady was there. He was intense and made things a little uncomfortable. Yeah. Yeah, but I'm thinking, and I'll apply this to you. I met you thirty some years ago. Someone introduced me to you. They needed a player, a softball player that came on board. Yeah. I think I was a halfway decent player. You can let me, you can you can rip me whatever you want. So so, and you're an intense dude, You're an intense, dude.
Speaker 4: You want to win.
Speaker 1: I get that, so do I. But I'm at a different level than you and and you. In order for to be one of those guys, the Michael Jordan's, the the Kobe Bryants, the Tom Brady, there's a it's not a secret that you're you kind of had to be a pain in the ass or a really kind of high strung dude because it gets everybody else either not upset, but kind of a little nervous.
Speaker 4: But it makes you play harder as.
Speaker 5: A as a as a leader on a team, you know, especially you know, especially when you're talking about a basketball team and there's twelve players the uh, but a football team. You have to not accept mediocrity. And that's what it is, and that's what it is. It is, it's it's it's not just being laid back, it's not just being cool and being hip with the guys or anything like that. It's about I'm not gonna accept mediocrity. I'll never forget this one. Uh, this one player that I worked with at Army Football, Ben Kotwica, who is a special teams coordinator at for the Denver Broncos now and just a great guy.
Speaker 4: The uh he uh.
Speaker 5: I remember after one football game. This was the ten and two team that should have beat Auburn uh in the independicipal but they after a practice, he was getting on the bus and had some guy sit. They're joking around after practice, like on a on a Tuesday practice, and he just grabbed this kid and shook the heck out of him and was like going, you need to play better and practice and you need you don't need to be laughing it up.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: He made sure that everyone on that team knew that they were it was time for business.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And you know what, that locker room was pretty damn focused on winning football.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to it. And you used to get on me, play harder, play tough or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Wow, we were I wasn't paying attention to you, guy, I understand. Yeah, I know you were popping out to second bits. Okay, prev we need a ground out.
Speaker 4: You're in with that. Let's get out of here and get a hold of Scooby.
Speaker 8: The window Depot has everything you need to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams. Frowsyisles of instock cabinets, available in a variety of sizes and configurations and instantly elevate your space. Today, visit a showroom and let our experts guide you. Whether you're choosing for money to go designs or creating a custom masterpiece. We can help you select the perfect wood type, color and style and top it off with unique hardware to complete your look. Find a location near you at the window deepot dot com. Window Depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 1: Steve Rivera here to talk about Dorato Rock and Materials. I needed a lot of gravel for my driveway, so I called Eric at Dorato Rock. He found out the amount and color I needed and boom, it was taken care of and at a great price. How do I know radio commercials work? I heard one of his on the radio. Dorato Rock and Materials provides a wide range of landscaping materials, including decorative rock, boulders, gravel, soil, and sand for residential and commercial use in the Tucson area. They are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen years. Give them a call at five to two zero four zero zero four two three three.
Speaker 4: Where do you buy exercise equipment?
Speaker 6: Arizona Health, Arizona Health Arizona Health.
Speaker 9: Of course, to feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who know it better than anyone else. At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals. Your health and fitness deserve the best you deserve. Arizona Health the leading edge and exercise equipment on twenty second just west of Wilmot.
Speaker 10: It's awards season for summer sports leagues and time to look at trophies for baseball, softball, volleyball, and swimming seasons for youth and adult leagues. Summer has arrived and it's time to replenish your promotional products for your companies. Giveaways keep your employees looking great in fresh new apparel, polos and caps with your sharp looking logo. Creative Awards is here to serve your professional and promotional products needs. Visit the Creative Awards Idea Center at two twenty eight Westrackman Street or visit them online at Creative Awards az dot com.
Speaker 11: At Nova home Loans, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home ownership. Paul Volpe is ready to help you find an option that best fits your needs, whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer or want to get cash out with the refinance. Nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique situation. Visit Volpe team dot com. That's Volpe team dot com or call five to two oh six eight five six two six today in MLS three oh eight seven, arizon a b K nine two nine four two Equal Housing Opportunity, how to commitment to lyndri Syncredit, greates and available loan programs of such touch change them.
Speaker 12: Did you know sports cards at Memorabilia are setting record sales last month of nineteen fifty two, tops Mickey mantal So for twelve point six million, Lebron James Rookie So for five points six Also, collecting cards is a family.
Speaker 4: Fun hobby that can be very profitable.
Speaker 12: If you want to start a collection or expand your collection, check out Showtime Cards. They are one of the leading card shops in the country and have served our local community for twenty five years. They are located on e Speedway. That's Showtime Cards. Ready to save but not sure where to begin? Take the pyramid Federal Credit Union ten thousand dollars saving Challenge and we'll guide you along the way. Save five hundred dollars over six months as a member.
Speaker 13: And you could win big. Watch your savings grow to help you reach goals like buying a car, owning a home, and more. Visit Pyramid FCU dot com Slash ten k challenge to get started today.
Speaker 14: That really insured and CEU way. Gout bugs, termites, bees, or rodents. Arizona Pest Control will hunt them down. Arizona Pest Control is your complete desert Pest management specialists can't run or hide from Arizona Pest Control. They use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination available, which minimizes the effects on the environment. Let Arizona Pest Control get rid of your bad bugs, termitespees, or rodents serving Tucson and Southern Arizona since nineteen forty seven. Go to azypest dot com to schedule your free evaluation today.
Speaker 1: Selling your home want to get more money for it? Will Danny Roth can help you. He told me about as you Flip the Home you Own program. The program allows for a homeowner to fix up their home to sell without using any of their own money. They will be able to sell the home for a much higher price. Danny Roth with Army Homes International is the real estate consultant in Tucson that offers this program. He has consistently been the top agent in Tucson for the last thirty years and has sold over ten thousand, five hundred homes. For more information on this program or just buying our selling a home of Danny Roth at five two zero four nine zero four thousand.
Speaker 2: Steve Ravera and Jaden Salves they have their eye on the ball on twosons sports stay shat Fox Sports fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back to wying the ball Here Fox Sports fourteen fifty I'm Steve Rivera. In with me is Mike Quinn. Now in the phone. We have Scooby, right, Scooby, How the heck are you?
Speaker 6: Hey? How are you do doing?
Speaker 4: Scooby? Are you there?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I'm here. Are you gonna think he still?
Speaker 4: Is he still there? I can't hear him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm here here. Hello, Scooby there? Hello?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Scooby, I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you? And I'm sure you were pretty thrilled at least your social media is. After Arizona won that big game against Utah, what were your thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a huge win. That was a huge game.
Speaker 7: It was always tough coming up seeing how the team responds after a loss headed into a bye week. I thought that kind of sets the tone a little bit, kind of the exposes a lot of things that can back kind of correct its course.
Speaker 6: It'll be. It was a huge win for them last week.
Speaker 1: What was the biggest difference that you saw from the first three weeks to last week till just you know, a couple of days ago.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I missed the Kansas Tate game.
Speaker 7: I was I was at jujitsual practice, but I watched a couple of games before, so it was it was cool.
Speaker 6: I mean, they were playing good, They're playing hard.
Speaker 7: It was just it was nice to see them establish the run game and kind of keep that going and rely on that more.
Speaker 1: M hm, how how this is dumb question, but are you still close to the program? Do you keep in touch with people?
Speaker 7: Not really, not as much anymore, because, uh, when I was the last couple of years, I was more so evolved because I was part of the Pactal Alumni Council.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so so.
Speaker 7: I had a I was just more involved than Yeah, no, I'm ever since the Big Twelve thing, it's I haven't really been involved as much.
Speaker 1: That's a good point because I wonder do they not have the same type of thing on the Big Twelve?
Speaker 7: Not really, I mean it is what it is. I mean it's all at all. Everybody has new conferences, so it's all kind of jumbled up. But yeah, it'll be Uh, I'll be there homecoming, so I know that. So I'm excited to go to that game.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, a lot of people will be You're very excited to see you there, buddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the defense, uh, they played out of their mind obviously. I'm sure you were great. They were happy to see that and great to see Yeah.
Speaker 6: Who is that? I saw that? The defensive back. Can you remind me of his name again? I can't remember?
Speaker 4: David car Davis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, to Caro Davis. He he balled out.
Speaker 7: That guy made some big plays. He was he's a big time player. I really like watching that guy play. Then, just the D line, the way they are pass queshion and just kind of everybody was moving together and that kind of kind of that kind of is how a successful defense is.
Speaker 6: And all still winders are fire and on the same one, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the uh, the the defensive line has been much aligned because I mean they're just they're not blowing people off the ball. They're getting blown back into the linebackers. And you as a you as a flowing linebacker, I mean, what did what do you say, are you seeing them play differently against Utah? I mean how much does his defensive line play help as a linebacker?
Speaker 6: I mean defense line play helps a lot.
Speaker 7: I mean I played in a three man front and and uh my nose guard was Parkazeller's and and on some days I wighed more than him.
Speaker 6: So I know, so I.
Speaker 7: Know, I know all you're talking about with that, with that going on, but yeah, I think more so just has to do with the linebackers. I mean it makes plays hard. But in a lot of defenses and the way that issigned, you have a gap. I mean, so like say, if you have a one technique and that center guard combo steps down. As a linebacker, you're taught as soon as they make contact you need to fly down hill.
Speaker 6: So it's kind of a two way street between d line and getting blown off the ball and then linebacker's not playing downhill. So I mean, I could probably take a little more look and give you a better answer once I know that question.
Speaker 1: So so Jake, Jake Fisher is always on the show once a week. He comes on and does this thing with his insurance, great insight. He was a teammate of yours show when you were younger. Uh, And then he he comes around, you come around after him, and now they have this another guy who's fantastic man who what's your impression of him?
Speaker 6: He's a player, He's a ballhawk.
Speaker 7: I mean he makes plays that he makes plays in the blitz, he makes plays in the end game, he makes plays the past game. He's kind of a kind of a complete player. And the honest it's it's fun to watch him play.
Speaker 1: And we'll kind of go back and forth with this with you. Uh, you and in all seriousness, you kind of typified Arizona football. Then now no one really thought much of you. You came in your two star scoob and you beat the crap out of people. You must have taken a lot of pride in that, because that's Arizona football. You show up, no one believes, and then you go out and kick some other ass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I wanted to go to all.
Speaker 7: Those back close schools and they all said I wasn't good enough. So whenever time I got the opportunity to go punch him in the mouth, I did.
Speaker 1: But do you think do you think that played a part on Saturday? Because that happens a lot. What do you mean that that Arizona a ten point underdog no one thought, and then you go in and you win.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, to be honest, I wish I would have put some money on that game because Arizona always crazy. Arizona I knew, because I knew that they were going to play well, right, I mean, Arizona always plays well in Utah. I mean back in my days, we always played well against Utah because we would go hurry up, and we knew we would get them tired and we would those big those big boys, they couldn't they couldn't last the whole game with us, We wear them out. So I mean that was from my experience back in playing in Arizona and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But like it's like if you can play in Arizona. You can play it.
Speaker 7: Anywhere and go play you know what I mean, any environment and go be okay, you know, because you just have that different mentality.
Speaker 1: No question, you got you, Tevis Fisher. These dudes that nobody gives any credit for shows up and and and do very well. I mean you said, Arizona football. I was with somebody earlier today and says, how did this happen? I says, well, having been here for thirty years and seeing this every time you tell Arizona players they can't they do right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Cardia cat there you Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think people are tired of that. Their hearts are too old. The alla days. You got to start to start getting playing better all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I hear you on that, But no, it was they played great.
Speaker 6: I think they're only gonna keep getting better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so the defense, I mean so so they played great. And this isn't a this isn't a shot at them, and it's not like one of those things where it's like, you know, everything's roses, but the but here's a thorn. But we're not getting a lot of turnovers. And you had mentioned about turnovers.
Speaker 4: What do we need to do.
Speaker 5: What do we need to do differently in order to start causing them to cough the ball up on the defensive side.
Speaker 6: How many TVs did the Caaro Davis had he had seven crass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he had eight or five knockdowns? Yeah, five knockdowns?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So say he catches two of those and then they get a fumble, yeah, in the game. I think that I think that'll work out. I think I think they just got to emsist the football.
Speaker 6: That's how you get turnovers.
Speaker 7: I mean, you can be there and make a play and knock the football down, but you have to be able to come downhill and attack the football and want to go. I want to go like you see Travis Hunter do it all the time. He attacked the football as a wide receiver playing defensive back. I mean, good defensive backs are there and they make the play. So it'd be cool to see those guys start making make a start attacking the ball.
Speaker 1: You know, did you play with Bonderette? I think you did, right, Yeah, he was one of those dudes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean there is always a joke between in the defense, like the ball the ball levitated towards him so that he was it was always fun playing playing with him because he knew something that was cool gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Right right, and he always found a way to get to the ball. Those type of players are hard to find because they kind of have the instinct. You had that instinct.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think it just goes back to just kind of just want to of just hey, I'm going to get there to go make a play, but I'm going to go affect the game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you certainly were you. I mean you were you were attacking. I mean, holy moly, you were always always motor on, never never took a playoff. So how much do you go after the ball, how much do you hit the ball out or how much do you just focus on tackling.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's all. It's all good back to coaching, to be honest.
Speaker 7: I mean back in my days and stuff and Arizona Cardinals usfl XL that it was there was always drills to do that. Hey, if they're coming out the quarterback, take a slip for the ball. Hey, if you're a running backer, if you're a linebacker. You got the running backs that I paid defensive back coming down from fifteen yards deep, you have a better angle to punch out the ball. So just kind of little stuff like that that just kind of can be coachable and just kind of more of a technique thing, I think. I think that's more so where Turner's coming to play is when it's technique and one too.
Speaker 1: So it's hard to ask you this question because you were probably the answer to your own question that I would ask who was the best player you played against? One and two on your team too, so against and then on your team at the time.
Speaker 6: That Arizona. Yeah, who was my favorite player?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's the toughest, the toughest, the toughest player.
Speaker 6: Oh, the toughest player. Uh Stephen Garola, Oh he was.
Speaker 1: He was a pain. He was a pain. He even got to a fight with rich Ron one day, rich Trod. You don't see, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, I mean rich Rod loved him. But uh yeah, he's he's a he's a fighter right now, so I mean it makes sense him and oh yeah him and came in bundage or came in bundage is not. But those two guys they were mean. They like they used to beat up a lot of linebackers.
Speaker 6: Defensive lilight but that.
Speaker 7: Just goes back to the mentality of just kind of the mentality of those guys had, and it was just kind of they were the tone they were the they were the quote tone setters of Hey, that's how the offensive lineman should be.
Speaker 6: The offensive lineman should be your scariest dude on your team.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, do you remember that? Do you remember that time that he and rich Rod and rich rud said just get tail out of practice?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he was trying to fight someone.
Speaker 7: And then Richmond, but to be honest with rich Ward probably love that that. He just probably didn't want people fighting on the field, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: So, and the best player that you was? Does Steve answer both questions? Who was the best player? Because I wanted to go somewhere with.
Speaker 6: This the best player I played againswer.
Speaker 4: Or with and with okay, you can't say you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably Tyren Matthew. That was a guy who who when I was on the Cardinals for a couple of years, I really got to be around and really see him play and see how yeah and uh yeah, I really just liked the way he played. He was really cool. Yeah, and just the way he played and how he disguised uff because, like I remember being a young linebacker trying to learn the system. Every time in the playbook it would be hey, this is X, Y and Z, but he would be not, I'm going to do this and this is going to be the look and kind of the backyard football.
Speaker 6: But he had the right to go do that because he was such a good.
Speaker 1: Player right right. Well, recently I asked that question. And I've been around the program for a long time. I've seen some fantastic players McAllister, so many a Trump, Kennedy, all these guys, but Tim mac is a fantastic talent.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you feel the same way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, he's a I never really paid a man too much attention to the offense side. I mean I feel like Arizona's historically has had better defensive players. Do you think I'm wrong for saying that?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, not at all, risky. Have you had a lot of examples of that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I mean I feel like Arizona hasn't mean that.
Speaker 6: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 7: Given all the respect to Kadean Carey, he was like he's probably someone I probably would have said close second player who I played the best player I played with in Arizona when I was there, because he yeah, he was, he was strong, he was to ask, he worked hard in the weight room. I mean like guys like that. I mean, he's probably the last big time player I would say, no disrespect anybody the Arizona had right right on the opposite side.
Speaker 1: Let's ask about you real quick. What are you up to these days?
Speaker 6: So I'm just hanging out right now. I'm trying to start my EMT programs.
Speaker 7: So I got all my fire fire certificates firefighter for one and five fighter too, So that's the hopefully get my EMT here, not hopefully going to get my emp here by the end of the year. And started flying places and just trained a lot of martial arts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, are you still are you still fighting? Are you still doing that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I had, I'm still training.
Speaker 7: I've had a lot of I've only had a couple of pkvs and stuff in a hu jiu jitsu tournaments. But I still want to lose another like fifteen pounds or so before I start competing.
Speaker 4: So how tough is that?
Speaker 1: Because some of the toughest dudes on the earth yeah, are wrestlers or trying.
Speaker 4: To do what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean the guy I trained with, he was an All American wrestler, I mean training partner. He was an All American wrestler and he was the number one amateur in the country for light heavyweight heavyweight. His name is Kyle Clark. He's my main trading partner. So like like he like he handed to me like both more times than not. It's like, yeah, it's hard. I mean like today's like today's practice we had it was it was brilliant. Like they have a they have a trash They have a trash can for me that has a shark dog sticker on it.
Speaker 6: I go, we're not open it so much.
Speaker 1: There's those those those wrestlers. Man, they don't know how to stop. No, no, their angles, they know everything. There's this cunning they beat the crap on you. Well, more power to you.
Speaker 6: Have you?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something because my son's and son's a nurse and he was an e er type of he's in the r Have you saved the life yet? This might be a weird question, but because you guys are important.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't saved no last yet.
Speaker 7: And I'm just I just went to the academy and stuff and just did all that. But yeah, one day when that ure you are you are you?
Speaker 4: Are you trying to be a firefighter? Is that what you want to do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's my Yeah, that's my That's gonna be my Uh, that's gonna be my goal here when i'm that.
Speaker 6: Was always my Goalieve when I was done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when I was doing the US and stuff those two years I did, wasn't playing football.
Speaker 6: That's I.
Speaker 4: Tell you what. Watching you play, that's a perfect job for you. Man.
Speaker 5: I can just imagine you busting through some window, carrying some kid out of a burning room and then and then with a big grin on your face, jumping back in you know anybody good good luck to you man on getting that done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I appreciate that. It'll be really Cool'm excited for it.
Speaker 4: Right. Great.
Speaker 1: And you said Steve is fighting? Where's he fighting? Maybe I tracked him down?
Speaker 6: Uh he he uh he fights in Phoenix a lot. You think he trains.
Speaker 7: At the gym the lab last time I talked to him, But uh, okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's uh yeah he does, he does. Remember Chris Putton.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, So him and Chris Putton had had a kickboxing match.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh wow, and who came out who came out of? All right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think I think girl I got the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't even be in the same room with him. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't be in the same room with him. Okay, Hey, Scoob, just don't piss him off. Exactly, Scoop, thanks so much for joining us, man be well yeah, thanks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no doubt, Thank you guys for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All right, great, great, Scooby, right, man, one of the best guys in the last ten twelve years here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean got watching that too, But.
Speaker 5: You just said it's just fun watching him play because he was always around the ball, always working hard, always who's this guy in there, Scooby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't matter where the ball was, he was there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure a few parents named their kids or Scooby this middle name.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: What's your name, Scooby? Where'd you get that in here? Where do you My dad loved this guy who played football? Yeah right, exactly, yeah, all right, let's take a break, leave it. If you're an Arizona man's basketball fan. You know it's been successful for newly forty years. Now take a look back at the Ludelsen era in my new book, Lessons from Loot. It was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former players, coaches and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led them, competed against them, and inspired them. Twenty five chapters for his twenty five years as Arizona's beloved coach. Lessons from Lout is an insight to how he built the program into a national powerhouse. Want one Email me at Steve dot RIVERA ninety five at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is.
Speaker 15: Formal while get Lemanhunely with Arizona Health. Imagine how home GM can change.
Speaker 4: Your health, your comfort, and your time.
Speaker 15: Arizona Health is everything you need to transform.
Speaker 4: Your personal space and your life.
Speaker 15: We off a complete line of cardio machines, multigms and freeway equipment. I'll certify fitness experts and technicians will set you out with the right equipment and.
Speaker 4: Training to get you started and keep you going.
Speaker 15: Visit our shareroom today at twenty second in Wilmot. Arizona Health the lead edge and exercise equipment.
Speaker 10: What's your goal a new career or career advancement? How about transferring to it for you college? PEMA Community College can help you make Someday today and reach your goals affordably on your schedule. With over one hundred programs to choose from in financial laid available, It's time to earn the degree or certificate you need to prepare for the career you want. PEMA offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for you. Learn how at Pima dot edu. Slash Someday, Hey.
Speaker 1: Tucson, Steve rivera heir, and I've got a tip for you. Want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at home, then you need to call my friends at the Edmond Marcus All State Agency. These guys are the MVPs of home and auto coverage. Whether it's a fender bender or a leaky roofed, they've got you covered. Don't fumble your chance to say call them today and score big on your insurance. With the Edmund Marcus All State Agency, You're always in good hands. Visit them at twenty seven nineteen. Note Caampbele or call them at five two zero three two three nine three three three.
Speaker 16: Ladies, have you ever dreamed of playing the main event at the World Poker Tour. The Royal Rebels is a lady's only poker league and we are looking for new players to join us this fall. We have a new poker season starting October third. We will be playing seven games online and the winner will represent us in Vegas at the World Poker Tour. This main event seat is worth ten four hundred dollars. For more information and to register, go to www dot Royal Rebelspoker dot com.
Speaker 2: Breaking down the Hall, the exes and oh's It's Steve Rivera and Jagin Salvez. This is I on the Ball on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome back to Winning the Ball here on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Rivera, in with the Days, Mike Quinn and Olsol Henry. So we get about to Tolovines, Covin's buck Colvintes. Okay, I want to bring up this point. It was good to talk to Scooby. Still kind of a quiet dude, kind of doesn't say a whole lot, right, It's kind of you get a prior information from him. But I don't know about Steve, but I did know he was kind of trying to be a firefighter. I already thought he was MT.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Imagine you're kind of getting rescued by this dude, didn't you?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 4: Aren't you? Aren't you looking up? Aren't you that guy? Scooby? Is that you? Excuse me? Is that you so?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Petere Rose who had breaking news just a few moments ago, a few minutes ago, and he was those one of those guys that we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Uh, and maybe I.
Speaker 1: Was speaking out of turn, but the Tom brady Ish, the Michael Jordan's, uh, those types of guys that made you play better only because he was playing his ass off or perceived to be right, and you didn't want to It was kind of through usmosis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't want to let him down. Yeah, there's the thing about it.
Speaker 5: I mean it's like, with his intensity and his drive, you didn't want to be the guy that wasn't doing that.
Speaker 4: We pulling your weight right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And uh, uh drove that they had a lot of guys on that team. Joe Morgan was the same way, had been that big Red Johnny bench the same way on that big Redmage, the.
Speaker 1: Whole team, and I can name him, you know at their face people concepts you own Morgan, Tony par Is bench, Geronimo Foster, Foster, Who's right? Was it Griffy Griffy Griffy And there's your starting lineup. Don Gullet, Don Gullet, pet Darcy played for them, our local guy playing Darcy. Uh, some of the bar bone. Look, I'm sixty years old and I can't remember two days ago, but I can remember that.
Speaker 5: Because the last time I was a fan in the seventies. Yeah, yeah, right, but I'll tell you what I mean. It was a it was an amazing team. Uh and uh, you know Rose is a big part of that obviously. It's just kind of yeah, it was kind of crazy. Yeah, well, you know we were talking about this. Uh you had to be. You're a couple of years older than me, a couple of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think I think, uh Clemente passed the seventy.
Speaker 5: Two ish, Yeah, yeah, so I remember when Clemente passed away. Now I don't remember a lot about him playing, but I remember the day that he passed away. That was kind of a that was a real big deal, especially with he was delivering Puerto Rican he was.
Speaker 1: He was good service, he was I think he was the delivering, delivering, good humanitarian humanitarian.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, the gosh, I just read an article. I can't remember the the wasn't as he Gan, one of his teammates, was the only one that didn't go to the funeral. And the reason why is because he was diving in shark infester waters looking for Clement's body.
Speaker 1: Really well, so him and then and then the Michael Jordan obviously those type of iconic guys the death and we're talking about this Thurman Munson, Thurman Munson another one, uh that really made, you know, force the team to play right right, Hey, we got a call here. You're on the air and I on the ball.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, what's up is Vick?
Speaker 6: Vick?
Speaker 4: What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 17: Well, for the first time seeing a long time, I was one of the ones that can say, honestly say I I stuck with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah you the football team, the.
Speaker 4: Football team, Yeah you weren't, did you.
Speaker 1: I mean I think he went negative one time with me.
Speaker 17: Was just a little bit worried about Noah when he was kind of all over the place, and I was gonna ask you, guys, he uh, I kind of tried to watch without the ball, and you can't tell on TV, obviously, but I thought he missed a lot of wide open guys. I saw Burnett open a couple of times downfield, Patterson kind of wide open, and he he didn't make his reads or just you know, and I don't know enough about football, but it just seemed like he he wasn't playing well. He didn't play his best game, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The uh that one, the interception that he threw at the end of the third quarter, uh.
Speaker 17: Oh, he had on Burnette wide open.
Speaker 5: Right misforcing team Matt and uh now it was clearly passionate inference.
Speaker 4: But regardless if he.
Speaker 5: Had thrown thrown the Burnett, as you mentioned, it was wide open for a touchdown.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 17: I definitely definitely saw that. I was actually watching on that play and he did have him wide open over the middle. So I was a little bit worried. And then I was the one that text you, Steve and a little bit worried about David that he was kind of getting burned, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And that changed I think I think, uh, Noah didn't have a good first half. He you know, he was kind of it, but then he picked it up obviously in the second half, and then and they won the game. But I don't disagree with you in terms of him coming through, you know, struggling a little because people say, what do you talk about? But it's true he did struggle in the first half.
Speaker 17: But but the one thing I did want to say, wash and and you, Steve, I've talked to you a lot, and I still truly believe in these guys. They're different cats. They're they're not that that team that that uh that you can kind of give up on it. And I think that the team and you guys both kind of have to chime in. I think the team had a kind of dig, dig within themselves or question themselves. It wasn't a matter of coaching. I'm sure there was some tweaks and all that kind of stuff that that coaching did have to make, But I Jacob Mono didn't.
Speaker 4: Forget how to play football right now.
Speaker 17: You know the line guys, we brought four guys back and I knew I just had faith in them that they were going to pick it up and kind of rediscuss. I just feel they had to rediscover themselves. It is a heck of a team.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 17: One of the guests, I think it was Lamont, said, hey, this team.
Speaker 4: Has a lot of talent.
Speaker 17: Right, everybody said, they just had a dig within themselves and find it.
Speaker 1: So you've been a fan for a long time. I think you you coached too, right at some level baseball baseball, So now and you know this, I think we talked about this with with a little bit. Uh, Erizone has a hard time with a not adversity, but uh uh, they win games, they start thinking highly of themselves and that's when the trouble happens. And then I think Mike brought a good point of every game the rest of the way. Could you could you could circle it maybe a win, probably not, but it's everything's going to be even moving on forward. You can just circle an easy win because those don't happen.
Speaker 17: But the thing is, we we've never had a cat's eye like uh, like t Mac and Noah's leaders and Manu as leaders. These guys are different in character. I've seen them since high school. They're just a different breed man. They were brought up different. They they they're made different. So so I'm not. That's why I never wavered, even and.
Speaker 4: I lost to Kansas State. I can't.
Speaker 17: I told all my boys this whole week, we're gonna win. My nephew tech me three times. What makes you what? What have you seen that makes you think they're gonna win this game? And I'm like, I just never wavered. I feel like they're just gonna get better and better. Like I said, we we just haven't had a cat like like like uh Noah as a quarterback and he leads this team by example.
Speaker 4: Man, right, Yeah, yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks Vic.
Speaker 17: Okay, we'll see you guys. That way I saw I was gonna be waiting all day uh Thursday at the casino. Thank god you told me next week.
Speaker 1: Just save your money, save your pennies years for for next week.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got it. We'll see you guys. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: So this going? He makes I No one didn't have a good first game first half, and then he came the second half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously did better than the second half. And you know, throwing the receivers and they catch the ball, you know you're a good quarterback.
Speaker 1: Pitch and catch baby. I mean, yeah, yeah, you know right right. But you're a better coach when the better guys play better.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly, but I mean he did, he did miss a couple of open receivers. He is staring at t Mac a lot, but heck, I would you know. I mean, uh, the other team is going to start really focusing on t Mac a lot more to getting the getting the tight ends involved. I think are gonna is gonna be a real big deal. And the way we're going to do this, I'm really surprised we're not throwing the ball out to the out of the backfield more.
Speaker 1: Out of the backfield. Out of the backfield too. Yeah, well speed speed baby. I don't know, we'll soon see. It's four games in, there's two lots left in this Yeah, so this go if it could go back, Okay, so Thurman Lone, Yeah, I'm just kind of thinking just out of the box. Now. Uh, Kobe, when he passed, you know who you were.
Speaker 5: I mean, Kobe, Kobe wasn't playing. I mean he was done playing. But you know he's one of those dudes. Oh yeah, yeah, definitely, definitely. I remember we've got to call Thanks for calling you on the air.
Speaker 18: I Steve, this is done. How you guys doing don Thanks for calling us up. Hey Mike, thanks for coming back in today too.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that done. Uh Steven, Steve had locked the door, he wouldn't let me in.
Speaker 18: What's on one of the guys to get one of the guys to make you a key? I'd like to Uh, I'd like to thank Kyle Whittingham for being such a evengeful baby.
Speaker 1: So did you think did you think that's a good take time? Did you did you think after they got stuffed two times in a row? What are you thinking? Because he's thinking, I don't worry. We'll be back here and try to score again. It's like this is nothing, okay he did to us, So we're gonna be back in the score. We're gonna be back in the score because look, yeah, I will tell you what I was thinking.
Speaker 18: That first drive was like it was a lot like the first round of what was it, Tommy Hearns and Marvin Hagler. Oh yeah, yeah, I mean because we were getting tackles for loss, they were getting a big play, we get another tackle for loss, a set, we were chasing a quarterback all over so we had we had Wilson running and we were taking punches and we were giving punches, and then the end of the round, the end of the round comes and Whittingham goals, goals for it when he's got three in his pocket. It's a long game, dude. You you still have fifty four minutes to go. It's a long game. You got to put those points in your pocket.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 18: You go for it, Stuke stuffs it, and then you did it again on the next drive you had. I think I think that's why Utah lost. Had they played had they played it straight and taken both of those field goals, that that's not a six point difference. It's not twenty three to sixteen because we don't know what happened, because because because the offense gets a charge, don't say momentum. You can't say momentum sae. But but but you know, I was pumped at the house watching that and and I'm thinking, dude, and I thought, bro, and I'm thinking in my head, if we score anything, we're going to be off and running. And we didn't quite get and we didn't quite get to you know, thirty eight points or whatever. But that game was in hand almost from that point because our line, our line dominated their lines, both sides. I mean we we just outplayed them in every facet.
Speaker 1: Don we got to go. Thanks for them the two hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks, We'll talk to you tomorrow. Don appreciate you. Look for Hey, We're done pretty much. I got I got Henry giving me the flash sign. They got it go. It went quick, very quick. Good show today. Unfortunately he rose past during the show. But we'll talk more about thank you because of this. No, no, sure would because okay, thanks thanks to Jay for calling in. Thanks for the guests, really good guests to be in in the month. So we'll see you guys tomorrow. Talk to you tomorrow.