Speaker 1: To night, Michael Brown joins me here, the former FEMA director talk.
Speaker 2: Show host Michael Brown.
Speaker 3: Brownie, no, Brownie, You're doing a heck of a job.
Speaker 1: The Weekend with Michael Brown. Hey broadcasting live from Denver, Colorado. It's the Weekend of Michael Brown. Glad to have you with me. I appreciate you joining the program today. So a couple of the rules of engagement. If you want to send me a text message on your message app, the number is three three one zero three three three one zero three. Just use the keyword Mike or Michael. You can tell me anything or ask me anything, and you can do that twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, whether you're listening to the program live, memorys, you're listening on podcast, however, you're listening delayed, whatever. If you want to follow me on social media, the easiest one to do and the most active is on x formerly Twitter, and that's at Michael Brown USA, at Michael Brown USA. Go give me a follow right now. So kind of continuing on in our discussion of somewhat about illegal immigration, but in a different aspect of it, because I don't get this, I really don't get this. If you go back to the last hour. The point that I made at the very beginning of the program was that it is It is my firm belief, and I think the data would support me on this, that the overriding issue in the twenty twenty four election was illegal immigration because progressives had pushed so hard and Biden had just turned you know, you think back on remember this name, Alejandro may Orcis, the Secretary of Homeland Security. Remember how he would just go to Congress and just lie, literally lie about, oh, yeah, the border secure, we have operational control of the border. When people like Bill Belushan, the reporter for Fox News, was down there with drones and cameramen and everybody showing thousands of people crossing the border, and we knew we had buses and airplanes. We had these huge detention you know, detention center's not the right word, do you. We had processing centers where they would come across the border, and you know, customs and Border patrol bless their hearts, Ice Ice, Immigrations and Customs enforcement would would act like they were working at Disneyland or disney World. They were more like, let me just make sure you're in the right line, you know, let me see your app. Will show me your phone, show me you filled out the app. Okay, well you need to go over in this line. You go to that line. Oh you've got kids, you go here to this line, and we'll take care of the kids. We'll make sure you have diapers and some baby formula and everything else. And then we'll feed you through these processing centers. And then when you come out on the other side of the processing center, here's a bus ticket, here's a plane ticket. Where do you want to go? You want to go to Denver? You want to go to Chicago. You want to go to Sacramento or Los Angeles. You want to go to New York. Wait, we'd send you to Cape Cod, but those rich white people, those are wps on Cape Cod don't want you, so we can't get send you to Cape Cod. But we could send you to Boston. You want to go to Boston, We'll send you to Boston. I mean, it was like, my gosh, there was a turnstile, except there was no there was no ticket required. Just come on in, baby, come on in, and we'll feed, clothe you, house, you give you medical care, and we'll give you a ticket to wherever you want. To go. And then when you get to those places, you know, you land in Denver, Well, there's a greeting. You know, there's the welcome welcome wagon for you, and the welcome wagon. We'll make sure you get whatever you need. Oh you need a house, Well we can't give you a house, but we've got these apartment complexes. Now they're kind of run by trend of a rock with a Venezuelan gang. But don't worry about that. We'll just get you into a house, you know, regardless. Oh my god, So people said from every ethnic group, you can imagine, every education level that you can imagine, save liberal white women. Maybe everybody was going, we've had enough of this. And so Trump gets elected, wins all the swing states, you know, has somewhat of an electoral college, Landslide becomes president. You would have thought the dumbass Democrats would have learned from that and said, you know what, maybe we have to find something else to campaign on. Maybe we had to find something else. But they don't do it. They must have somehow believe that their support for illegal aliens at the expense of you and I as American citizens, somehow that resonates with the voters. I mean, i'd really be curious if you've stumbled onto this program and you are a Democrat, or maybe you're you're a publican. I don't care, but somehow you support illegal aliens coming into this country. You support illegal immigration, and you think that Democrats supporting that over you know, struggling Americans who are trying to feed their kids, pay the rent, pay the mortgage, make the car payment, you know, trying to pay for the gas, whatever they're trying to do that, you support them over American citizens. I want to hear from you. Send me a text message, now, don't those of you. Don't just be smartasses and send me one makeup crap. I want to hear from sincere people and then somehow believe that and support that, because I don't understand it. In fact, Democrats have been making a pageant you know. I in my notes, I scratched out the word circus. They're not making a circus of this. They're making a pageantry of it. They're making it their life's work, even going on taxpayer funded junkists to Al Salvador so they can do what so they can fall over to port a gang banger. Well guess what's going on in New Jersey. They drew attention to it with an Al Sharpton style publicity stunt the mayor of Newark, New Jersey. You know, I'm thinking, now, the mayor doesn't have really that much control over Liberty International Airport, Newark International Airport, but it's located in his city. Now, actually, the Port Authority of New York, of New York and New Jersey actually have functional control over it. But if I'm if I'm the mayor of Newark and I'm reading all the stories about the air traffic controls failing that, you know, the constructions behind schedule, or you know they're down to run one way, run one runway on at Newark, I think I'd be more concerned about that than I would be about pulling a publicity stunt that this mayor did. But he nonetheless, he decided that Newark screwed the screw screwed, you know, commercial air passengers. I got to go to a detention facility. Well, he was arrested Friday at a US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement ICE a detention facility where three members of Congress also stormed. I don't mean approached, I mean stormed the facility's gate, demanding that they be allowed to conduct an oversight visit. Now, let me make a little nuance distinction here. If you're a member of Congress, you are accept in very specific circumstances, very limited circumstances, you are pretty much immune from arrest. And if you're at a federal facility demanding to get in, I can argue both sides that they ought to let you in, but maybe they'll let you in under particular circumstances, Like, you know, make an appointment. We want to make sure we have supervisors here. We want to make sure that it's safe for you to be here. We want to make certain that it's at a time when we can guarantee the security not just of you, but of the people that we have in detention, because guess what, they might have gang bangers in there, And the last thing that Ice wants is a gang banger slipping throat or grabbing and holding hostage a member of Congress. So if you want to go onto that federal property, then you know, schedule, make an appointment. I act like a decent human being, which I know is kind of difficult to ask members of Congress to do, but I would just ask you, why don't you act like a decent human being? You know, when I take the dogs for a walk, I go to this park that's in the southern suburbs of Denver, and there's a giant reservoir there, and I always laugh, I should take a picture of myself next to a sign. But there's a sign in this it's a state park, but there's a Army Corps of Engineer dan On that creates this reservoir, and there's a sign that says property of the US Government, no trespassing. And I always laugh when I see that sign because I think, well, wait a minute, I'm the US government, I'm the taxpayer. I paid for that stupid thing. What do you mean no trespassing? And what do you mean is the property of the US government? I is the US government. But I also recognize at the same time that that's there for my safety, because they don't know a bunch of people just you know, you know, tearing up the dam and you know, taking their dogs up and then somebody getting in trouble and then increase all sorts of liability problems. Yeah, blah blah blah blah. So I get it, but I just find the sign itself funny. Well, I'm sure there were signs on the detention facility that were similar about you know it, don't come across here, no trespassing. Well they did and guess what. Well that's coming up next. It's the Weekend with Michael Brown. Be sure and follow me on X It's at Michael Brown Usay, hang tight, I'll be right back. Hey, welcome back to the Weekend with Michael Brown. Glad to have you with me. I appreciate you tuning in. The text line is open as it always is, twenty four to seven. The number on your message app is three three one zero three three one zero three. He worried, as Mike or Michael tell me anything, TMA or ask me anything, Ama. So we're talking about this publicity stunt by the Democrats out supporting illegal aliens. So the mayor of Newark, New Jersey, who has enough problems I was arrested yesterday at an ice detention facility that he was there with three members of Congress who also stormed the facility's gate demanding that they be allowed to conduct an oversight visit. The mayor of Newark, Ross Baraka he's a top Democratic gubernatorial candidate in New Jersey, was arrested at the scene for trespassing and then released a few hours later. Those detained at that particular facility included members of MS thirteen, child rapists and alleged murderers. Now they're there to check on the welfare of murderers. MS thirteen gang members and child rapists. Are you really? Are you there for a publicity stunt? Now? Not surprising to me. The mayor of Newark has the support of a lot of other Democrats. New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, is a Democrat, said he was outraged by this unjust arrest. Wait a minute, an unjust arrest. Now, let's say, let's you and I. We don't have anything else to do this afternoon. Let's you and I get together and I'll drive because I don't like for other people to drive, So you and I will drive. We'll go to an ice detention facility. I think I know where one is here in Denver, and we'll stop and get a diet coke on the way, and then when we get there, we'll put the diet coke in the cup holders. We'll get out of the car and then we will just start running as hard and fast as we can toward the gate. Well, there's our selves past, you know, some ICE agents who are carrying guns, and we'll just keep pushing and then we'll kind of run up and jump onto the chain link gate and we'll start climbing up. Now, we don't want to really get all the way to the top because there'll be a barbed wire up there, but we'll try to get up across and see until they pull us down. And let's see if we get arrested. I bet we do. And in fact, depending on how hard we push the guards, I bet we could find ourselves arrested for both trespass and assault and battery or resisting arrest too all. I could probably think of three or four other charges if I thought about it for a moment. But New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, he is outraged by the quote unjust arrest. He said that he signed a law four years ago that banned private immigration detention centers in the state. Huh okay, under one authority? Did the New Jersey legislature have to do that? Because if the FEDS want to go rent some space, a warehouse or whatever, it might be they've got a right to do. They can do that, and if they want to use it for a detention facility, they can do that because the New Jersey Legislature and the New Jersey governor don't have any authority when it comes to immigration. Now, Democrat Democrats, Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson called Baraka, the mayor of Newark, a friend, and he encouraged him to fight for change in his community. Well, that begs a question that ought to chill your blood. Change into what would fight for change? Now? Do I need to remind you that this detention facility housed alleged murderers, because remember this is what Trump said, this is what Tom Homan, the Borders are said, We're going to focus first on the worst of the worst, So an alleged murderer or murderers, MS thirteen, gang members and child rapists. So you want to fight for change, how change into what let them go back into the community you really have? And this is where I get so pissed off at the cabal. I'm sure that you've seen the stories of this, and you can watch video of these members of Congress in this dumbass mayor literally charging the gates as if they're going to get through. It's really stupid. It's funny stupid. So there are more stories like this. Earlier in the day yesterday, Congressman Bob ma Mendez Junior, is that's sound familiar. Bonnie Watson Coleman and Lamonica mccai for all New Jersey Democrats went into the Ice Delaney Hall detention facility in Newark and were held up inside the first checkpoint. All right, So they got through the first checkpoint where they were stopped. The three lawmakers were outside the facility with a group of protesters when the gates open to allow an ICE bus to come in. Those lawmakers then rushed through the gate and right past security. Members of the United States Congress. Yeah, let's see. We face existential threats from China. The Iranians are about to get a nuke. We have a budget and government spending that is out of control. The country is in really bad shape. Trump's trying to turn things around. And what are you doing. You're busting through gates of detention facilities. So what's your priority here? I'd really like to know what your priority is. And by the way, if that name Menendez, as I said, sounds familiar. You're probably thinking of the congressman's father, Bob Menendez, the former sin who was sentenced to eleven years for bribery after a career in corruption, pretty much on par with Joe Biden's corruption. Menindez said this as he cried, Oh, we know what Ice has been doing in our communities. We know that the president lied and this administration lies every day when they're saying they're going after criminals. It's not true. All right, Well, show me the receipts, show me the proof, give me the evidence. It would appear that Democrats have really hip rock bottom. Yet my experience suggests that they're going to find a way to make regular Americans despise them even more. And just because I happen to be a conservative Republican slash libertarian that believes in the constitution, believes in the rule of law, then I would say, go for it, guys, go for it. See how far you can get. I is this acceptable to any one of this country?
Speaker 3: Hours it's acceptable. I fight along with these two incredible women every day for the people of New Jersey.
Speaker 1: We fight for the country that we should be. Hmm, what's the country that we should be? Just let trenda ragua in let child rapists run free that are shouln't even be in the country to begin with, Let allege murderers, just run free. I would I ask you, mister Menindez, your your father's in prison for bribery, and I'm sorry for your you know your family suffering, but he chose to do what he did. So what are you fighting for?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: We'll wait. It's the Weekend with Michael Brown. Takes the word Michael, Michael to this number three three, one zero three. I'll be right back tonight.
Speaker 2: Michael Brown joins me here, the former FEMA director of talk show host Michael Brown. No, Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job The Weekend with Michael Brown.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Weekend with Michael Brown. Glad to have you with me. I appreciate you tuning in. I'd also appreciate it if you would subscribe to the podcast. So on your podcast app, whatever app you use, doesn't make any difference, search for and subscribe to the Situation with Michael Brown. The Situation with Michael Brown. When you hit that subscribe button, leave a five star review too, which will automatically download the weekday program that we do Monday through Friday here in Denver, plus the weekend program. So i'd appreciate you subscribing to the podcast. Now. I don't want to leave this topic just yet because I want you to hear from from an attorney. But before we get to that, I think a couple of text messages really do point out the whole hypocrisy. And when you step back from the bam bam bam bam bam news going on about this, you realize just how out of touch Democrats are. They're playing to an audience that I think is a dwindling audience. The people who open who openly, willingly and quite franky, in my opinion, stupidly support open borders is dwindling. And if they somehow think it's going to help them with minority voters. You look at most data polling data of minority voters, they too are opposed to open borders and this unfettered immigration because it's hurting their communities, it's hurting the entire country. Gubert Gouber number six zero five to one wrote in and says, Mike, I can't imagine if I were to rush a federal facility like that they wouldn't even hesitate to start shooting me until I stopped moving, or until the gun was empty. I feel like if it was me that were to do that and was shot, it would barely make the news. Maybe if the guards fired a few warning shots of these guys, they might learn a lesson. Well, you're right, if it happened to you, I might make the local news. Idiot shot rushing federal facility. There's the headline, and there you know, it'd be a short taxpayer relief shot on the on the Friday program of the weekday program. But yeah, maybe not makeing a lot of news. But a congressman rushes and they fire a shot, oh, like even a warning shot. Oh, I can not even see the headline now it does. Tune in to NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt Ice agents try to kill Congresswoman Ice, shoots up members of Congress. Ice out of control. Now, I don't think whether it was a warning shot or not. I don't think they're going to do it. I don't know. I'm sure there are there are probably some members of Congress that might have the physical strength to push their way through, but most of them mark because they're all one hundred years old, so they're probably not going to make it through anyway, and those who probably are fit have at least enough brain cells left that they're not going to try it. Now. I've not heard this, but obviously I can't play on the air. But guber number eighty nine fifty six rights and says Mike, there was one congresswoman that was caught on a body can literally hitting federal agents, saying I can effing hit anybody I want to. I've got to go find that. But assuming that that is true, that says all you need to know about them. Oh really, well, I guess I can make the same claim I can effing hit anybody I want to also, but I run several risks in doing so. One, they're going to hit back, and if they're bigger, stronger, and faster than me, then I'm going to regret it as I lay there on the ground counting the stars swirling around my head. Or number two, if they're a federal agent, I can't wait until if to call my lawyer and say, hey, Andy, I'm in a holding cell and I've got one phone call. So since I know you're a number by heart, I called you. I need some bail money, and I've been charged with assaulting a federal agent, so I don't have a record. But could you get me out of here pretty quickly? And we need to start negotiating a plea deal because I don't want to go through a trial.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine me going through a trial? Oh, wouldn't be pretty. But they don't think that applies to them. They don't think that they have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I can just effing hit anybody I want to. Okay, I'll tell you what, sister, Why don't you go try it? Let's see what happens. I don't think the Speech and Debate Clause of the United States Constitution protects you from assaulting and battering a federal agent. But have at it, or I don't know, maybe one of your constituents have at it. And you're doing this trying to support I one illegal aliens, people who've already broken the law, but their child rapists, they're murders, and they're members of MS thirteen. And that's where you choose to draw the line. Okay, well, have at it or gouber number zero five zero three rights and says Mike oh, you mean they breach security sort of like January sixth. Yep, they were trying to create an insurrection. They were trying to free political prisoners. Members of trend To Ragua or members of MS thirteen are all political prisoners in this country, So just let them out. Do you ever get the idea? And if you don't, you need to slap yourself and wake up. Do you ever get the idea that many members of Congress, not all, but many of them are really a bunch of useful idiots, because that's exactly how they act. But was what they were doing lawful? Now, as I said, I think you can draw a nuanced distinction between a member of Congress the United States Congress calling and saying, hey, I understand there's a detention facility uh in Newark, New Jersey. I know, I'm a congresswoman from California or Oklahoma. Well, I don't care, but I'd like to come in and tour of that facility. Okay, Well, Madame congresswoman, uh, you know, Madame Congresswoman Brown or whoever it is. Uh, we can do that. We can accommodate you to see today's Friday and we know are you in DC. As a matter of fact, I am okay, Well, we could accommodate you maybe Monday, but we're kind of busy right now and we need to make certain that before we take you into the facility that everyone is in shackles and they're secure and that because you know we care about your safety. Well, I don't care about my safe I just want to go in. Okay, Well, we'll do it Monday at Does that work for you? No, I'll be there tomorrow. Okay, Well, we're not gonna let you in. Well, I'm a US congressman. We know you are, and we respect that, and we're trying to accommodate both your schedule and our schedules because we have an obligation to you to make sure that you're safe. I'll be safe anyway, man. Well, okay, fine, Just if Monday at one forty five doesn't work, how about Monday at five forty five or Tuesday at seven am. I'm kind of congressman. I don't get it before seven am, That's what I thought. So the congresswoman may have a right as a congresswoman to exercise her right of oversight, but it doesn't mean that just who where when and why goes away. It'll be scheduled and you'll get to see it, and that's the way civilized people do it. But let's go back to the mayor Ross Baraka, the mayor of Newark. Does he have a right to be inside that detention facility? Because ask yourself this question. If you're just a Plano citizen like me, do you have a right to be in that detention facility? He goes back to my example about the reservoir where I walk my dogs. Do I have a right to go beyond the no trespassing sign? Simply because I'm a federal taxpayer and you have to see what I pay in federal taxes. It's not very pretty. No, I do not. Now I might be able to convince somebody to give me a tour or whatever, but I don't have a right to just, you know, cut through the fence or crawl through the fence, or climb over the fence and go on to federal government property, even though I'm a US citizen and I'm tagspayer.
Speaker 4: So, Mayor, you heard their descriptions of what happened. They said that the mayor was outside the fence and that he was taken away by twenty armed individuals, and that.
Speaker 1: They twenty armed individuals. Well, yeah, if you watch the videos, they're flailing their arms, they're screaming, they're yelling obscenities. They're really putting on a show. Now, why do you think they are? Because they know that whatever local affiliate or even if it's a network or one of the Oh, I'm sure the cables would be there, they'll get the footage that they want.
Speaker 4: They were all intimidated by federal officials on this property.
Speaker 3: What do you say. I'm going to say the truth and correct them. I'm sorry that you're trying to politic this. Let me they're very clear. You're right, Congress people have the right to investigate, and we allowed them. In number one, Number two, the mayor was actually inside the facility, was warned, was asked to leave several times more than once, refused to leave, was put under arrest inside the facility, walked out when he was told he was under arrest, and then was tough.
Speaker 1: That is ooh when you find out your under arrest, then you tried to leave.
Speaker 3: What happened? Lucky for our team in HSI who I stand behind who many people don't understand the Department's Justice encompasses that they did absolutely everything correct. If you look at these individuals' Twitter accounts, they have been openly saying they're going to go in. There is a reason these congress people are standing out there running them up and running their mouths as usual. But however, I will tell you this. The mayor was inside, was told he was going to be under arrest inside when he refused to leave after several obligations, several notifications that he should remove himself, chose not to do so, and then was placed under arrest when he walked out of the facility. So while I love esteeme the game and the tactics of these individuals that are perfectly fine, and we're not touched, I will say very clearly and I were not assaulted.
Speaker 1: No, they were not assaulted. You can watch the video yourself. They were not assaulted. It's the Weekend with Michael Brown. If you have a question or comment, the text line is three three onesie will three on your message app. Just use the keyword Mike or Michael. Tell me anything, ask me anything. I'll be right back. Hey, welcome back to the Weekend with Michael Brown. Glad to have you with me, I appreciate you tuning in. Be sure follow me on X It's at Michael Brown USA. At Michael Brown USA. So the Democrats have decided decided that this must be the hill they want to die on. This is the hill that they believe. You have to step back and understand retail politics and what obvious they're just trying to get attention. I mean, there's that, but somehow they think that what they're doing resonates with a majority of voters. I'd ask you to ask yourself this, within your sphere of influence, within your social circles, how many people support open borders. Now that's a phrase that gets I think way over used, but which I think is applicable because an open border is where as we saw for four years under Joe Biden, there is no attempt whatsoever to stop known criminals, in other words, the cartels, or for that matter, anybody that comes across that we know of that has a criminal record, because we know the names. Now, not all countries can we crosscheck because we don't have for example, Thenel, we can't crosscheck our database with a Venezuelan data base to see that someone who's filled out the CBP one app, which is no longer functional for this purpose, but when it was under Biden, and if they spell their name correctly, which is not always a given, and they've put the right identifier in there that we can compare our database with a Venezuelan data base to see, oh, you're out on pro for murder or rape or child abuse or whatever it is. We can't make that determination, so we don't even try to make the determination. But even those countries where we have a relationship Nicaragua or El Salvador or Peru or Brazil, Argentina, I don't care Yemen or I don't pick a country where we have some sort of relationship where we can actually do a crosscheck. We don't do the crosscheck. Now. While DEA may fight the cartels, CBP and ICE does not because they were too busy for four years literally taking care of people as they come through, to process them so that they could get them out into the sanctuary states and the sanctuary cities where they could be taken care of. So they were just it was like again I used Disney World in Disneyland as an example. They were literally acting as the ticket takers, processing people through getting them in the right line, sending them into the interior of the country, and basically not telling them you have to go here, but asking them where do you want to go? That's an open border. And remember we were told time after time after time, not just Joe Biden, but his press secretary, remember Kream abduljah Bar and House KJP would always come out and talk about, oh, you know, the border secure. You know, we need Congress to act, and everybody in leading in these quarters kept saying, you don't need a Congress to act. You have the Immigration of Naturalization Act. You've got the Constitute, You've got the nineteen ninety six immigration law that allows you to detain and deport these people. You've you've got Title forty two, which you can read. You know that that's that was invoked by executive order. You can revoke that. You you don't have to do Title forty two. And then Trump comes out and suddenly shuts it all down, and we do recognize. Oh, as Trump famously said, we didn't need all of these laws, We didn't need Congress. We just needed a new president. So now we see a border that is effectively not not one hundred percent and I don't think it ever will be one hundred percent. But we have a border that is ninety nine point nine percent secure here. Sure, you still have some people that sneak in that will you know, be able to bypass and sneak through. You still have the cartels operating, but we have greatly diminished that. And I think that a vast majority of Americans look at that and say, that's what we need, and that's what we wanted, and that's what we're getting. So then go back to these Democrats, they've decided that this issue where a majority of Americans say, we're getting what we wanted. Yeah, it may be a little extreme in some cases, we may not like this, or maybe the languages that you know, it's not very it's not very civilized. I mean, whatever bulk wrap you want to throw out there is fine with me. I don't care. We're getting what we asked for, and that was a secure border, which means that ultimately, at some point we'll be able to deal with those who at next level are here illegally but aren't necessarily criminals. So what are we going to do with them? Well, that's why you get the idea that some people will self deport.
Speaker 2: I signed an executive order to launch the first ever self deportation program for illegal aliens. We are making it as easy as possible for illegal aliens to leave America. Any illegal alien can simply show up at that airport and receive a free flight out of our country. We have also launched a phone app called c b P Home. That's c b P Home, where illegals can book a free flight to any foreign country as long as it's not here. You can go anywhere you want. We're also adding a very important exit bonus for illegals to further incentivize their self deportation. This deportation bonus will save American taxpayers billions and billions of dollars. What bidened into this country can never be explained, will never ever be accepted. Eventually, when the illegals are gone, it will save US trillions of dollars. However, if illegal aliens choose to remain in America, they're remaining illegally and they will face severe consequences. Illegal aliens who stay in America face punishments including significant jail time, enormous financial penalties, confiscation of all property, garnishment of all wages imprisonment and incarceration and sudden deportation in a place and manner solely of our discretion. So to all illegal aliens who book your free flight right now, we want you out of America. But if you're really good, we're going to try and help you get back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do a cost benefit analysis of that. That's a cheap way to encourage people to self deport. All we needed was a new president. It is the weekend with Michael Brown. Hang Tight. Be back after the new