Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Ie?
Speaker 2: What help?
Speaker 4: What is up? Everybody? Welcome to another installment of seven seven seven. We're going over Jimatria tonight. Uh Nick number, they can find you and tell them what you're up to.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh the Occult Rejects obviously.
Speaker 3: Uh on Bitch you rumble, Uh, YouTube and all major podcasts. One thing just to let the listener is know, we are going to switch back and forth on each other's youtubes as we do this, you know, just to make you have to go and check out headlesses, just to be a pain.
Speaker 2: In the ass, you know. So definitely do that.
Speaker 3: This weekend coming up for people that are catching this live now, Uh, Friday night, we do have Arrows up is coming on to present a topic on Hercules, the twelve labors and Hercules.
Speaker 2: I think I'm saying like correctly. So definitely check that out.
Speaker 3: And then the Friday after that we will be all be getting together again the team to look at auntmya Park and we'll be covering that. Got plenty of drone footage and uh you know, professional looking camera footage, so it should be cool. So definitely check out that stuff. We got that all coming up soon.
Speaker 4: And we have a big announcement. Also, we are the number two a podcast in the world in the universe. Yes, yes, we are number.
Speaker 2: Two last year.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately on that site. We were number one this year, you know, not for nothing.
Speaker 2: But I was just like, yo, we beat We got beat by that guy, Like it is what it is. But I'm like, yo, the motherfuckers never even practice magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you know, it's just like it's like this dude has never even stepped in the fucking ring and he's number one.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: But I was like, yo, yeah, number two though, I'm fucking happy with that. Definitely happy with that.
Speaker 4: We got number one last year and we're coming back with a bullet.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, next year will be number two. I mean we'll be number one for sure. We're gonna make that happen.
Speaker 4: We will be number one again. Yes, just mark my words. All right, So let's hit it, Jamatria.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you want to, I'll start it off. Uh yeah, Jamatria. This has taken verbatim from Alista Crowley's Equinox Volume one, number five, and just some of the words in here. I'm sure we're gonna have to just spell it out. I'm not even gonna know how the fuck.
Speaker 2: To say it.
Speaker 3: It must it must first be here, Uh, it must first here be spoken of the exotic Kabbala to be found in books a shell of that perfect fruit of the tree of life. Next we will deal with the esoteric teachings of it, as fred er p was able to understand them. I'm assuming that's freda Pearl Rabo. And of these we shall give examples showing the falsity and absurdity of the uninitiated path, the pure truth and reasonables of the hidden way for the student unequated with the rudiments of the cup. We recommend that the study of S. L. Mather's Introduction to his Translation of the Three Principle Books of the Zohar and Westcott's Introduction to the Study of the Kabbala. We venture to append a few quotations from the former document, which will show the elementary principles of calculation. Doctor Westcott's little book is principally valuable for its able defense of the Kabbala as against exoterrorism and literalism.
Speaker 2: If you want to take it over yeah.
Speaker 4: The literal Kabbala is divided into three parts G M t r i A Jematria notaraquin n v t r I q v n and timura or th mv r h. Right, Jamatria is a metathesis of the Greek word, which is based on the relative numerical value. That's really sad. I got to learn my Greek better, I'm sorry, relative numerical values of words. Right, So I think what that word is is going to be the isopsophy, but I'm not sure exactly. That's a g in front r A M, M A t e I A which jimachia I guess, but no, it came from isopsaphe. So anyways, words relative numerical values of words. Words of similar numerical values are considered to be explanatory of each other, and thus and this theory is extended to phrases. Thus, the letter shin s H is three hundred and is equivalent to the number obtained by adding the numerical values of the letters of the words r v c H roch Elaheim rock Eloheim the spirit of Eloheim, and is therefore a symbol of the spirit of Eloheim. For our equals two hundred V equals six c h eq was eight A equals one, L equals thirty, eight equals five, I equals ten M equals forty, totaling three hundred. Similarly, the words ahad or unity one and a bah love each thirteen for a equals one h eight D equals four, totaling thirteen. Hey, what's that I'm saying? Okay, a let me see.
Speaker 3: One thing I didn't say it. It adds up to three hundred. Yeah, that's interesting. I mean, make me think of the movie The three hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is that, right. I mean a lot of what they say in Greek about the myths are are very numerically coded, very very much like the nine muses, right, the three hundred, the ten thousand, like these are all major stories in Greek history, and I think the there's a lot of isopsophy that goes into those. Oh right again, the name of the angel Metatron Metatron or Metha Methra Tom and the name of the deity should die each make three fourteen, so the one is taken as symbolical of the other. The angel Metatron is said to have been given the conductor of the children of Israel, through the wilderness of whom God says, my name is in Him. With regard to jamatri of phrases generate Genesis, let's see ten fifty I at nine ten fifty nine ten Iba Shillah, ibra Shiloh, Shiloh shall come is three fifty eight, which is the numeration of the word Messiah. So Shiloh has come three fifty eight. Also is the numerical value of Messiah. So that's that's important. This is where you get the recursiveness of the Bible. Thus also the passage of the numeration of the word Messiah. Also the passage Genesis No.
Speaker 2: Eighteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like twenty eight two eighteen. Yeah, well it's the X in front of it, so yeah, it would be eighteen eighteen two Venia shut Shalah, shall ish, Shalicia, and lo free men equals the numerical value of Alif Mikail, Gabriel, vaparral Elo, Michael Gabriel ver Rafael. These are Michael, Gabriel and Raphael for each phrase seven oh one. I think these instances will suffice to make clear the nature of Jamatria, notaraquin is derived from the Latin word notarious shorthand writer of the notaroquin. There are two forms. In the first, every letter of the word is taken from the initial or abbreviation of another word, so that from the letters of a word a sentence may be formed. Thus, every letter of the word barashath, the first word in Genesis, is made the initial of a word, and we obtained Barasha ra alahim shiba Israel. Was that basha Rahai Eloheim seya qui bello Israel Torah. In the beginning, Elohem saw that Israel would accept the law. In this connection, I may give six very interesting specimens of notaroquin formed from the s word Braschith by Solomon Meir ben Moses, a Jewish cabbalist who emerged who embraced the Christian faith in sixteen sixty five, one year before sixteen sixty six, and it took the name of Prosper Ruger. These all have a Christian tendency, and by their names Prosper converted another Jew who had previously been bitterly opposed to Christianity. You want to take over from there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you only take they all have Christian tendency.
Speaker 2: Is that where you slept or yes, okay.
Speaker 4: The first that's I'm on. The first is in r vc H. Now these are all Hebrew words, right, This is why they don't have any vowels in them, and they're printed into English. So that's why it's sort of confusing because these are all Hebrew words that they're not using Hebrew to spell out.
Speaker 2: All right, So the fig the first is U b N. I don't even know how you say that, r.
Speaker 5: V c h A b s h l V s H t h M, and then I c h d t h M, I M.
Speaker 3: Ben ruak ab shalloh Chatham yakad talboto the son, this spirit the Father, ye shall equally worship their trinity.
Speaker 2: The third is.
Speaker 3: Bikori Rashuni asher Shamo yeshuah Talboto. Ye shall worship my first born, my first.
Speaker 2: Whose name is Jesus.
Speaker 3: The fourth is Bebo Raban asher Shamo Yeshuah Talboto. When the Master shall come, whose name is Jesus, we shall worship.
Speaker 2: The fifth is.
Speaker 3: Bethole ravea of a car Shahaled Yeshua thash Roha.
Speaker 2: I will choose a virgin worthy to bring forth Jesus, and ye shall call her blessed.
Speaker 3: The sixth is uh b goth ratzophim astar shiko pie yeshua thakalo, I will hide myself in cake baked with coals, for ye shall.
Speaker 2: Eat Jesus my body.
Speaker 3: The cabalistic importance of these sentences are bearing upon the doctrines of Christianity can hardly be overrated. The second form of the notochron of the notocon is the exact reverse of the first. By this, the initials or finals or both of the or both sorry. By this the initials or finals, or both or the or the medials of a sentence are taken to form a word words. This thus the Kabbala is called Chokma Nasrath the secret wisdom. And if we take the initials of these two words h and n, we form the second kind of noticon. The word hn chen grace similarly formed the similarly from these, from the initials and finals of the words.
Speaker 2: Am i I O l h I can forget what hold on mose from.
Speaker 3: The initials and finals of the words me, lua la lino ha shamayama, who shall go up for us to heaven are formed, and then you get.
Speaker 2: Milla.
Speaker 3: Circumcism and YadA was that yady the tetragrammaton implying that God hath ordained circumcision as the way to heaven. Timura is pure tmurr is permeation according to certain according to certain rules, one letter is substituted for another letter proceding or following it in the alphabet, and thus from one and thus from one word another word of totality different.
Speaker 2: Thus sorry, well.
Speaker 4: This would be this would be considered to be the first coding, right, so this would be the what's it called? There's something code. I think it's like the Napoleon code. I could be wrong on that, but the Napoleon code is where you're just transferring one letter or the next letter in the sequence. So you can also have it be you know, a sixteen letter gap, or these could be letter specific number differences, so you know, based upon the number of the letter you get, you could also make that the gap between the next letter. And so you've got the entire thing coded out based off of the numbers and the letters as they switch between the two things. So you're getting different words in different phrases from adding the gap. So originally it was just one letter over and so you would have to know that that's what it was to get it.
Speaker 2: Let me try this all over again. According to certain rules, one letter is substituted for another letter preceding or following it in the alphabet, and thus from one word another word of totally different orthography may be formed. Thus the alphabet is bent exactly in half in the middle, and one half is put over the other half, and then by changing alternately the first letter of the first two letters at the beginning of the second line, twenty two computations are produced.
Speaker 3: These are called the table of the combinations of tz, ir, VP, TISRUP. For example's sake, I will give the method called all bath us al bath and that would be eleven with equal K and M ten would equal I and N nine would equal TS, eight would equal c h N O seven would equals z and P six would equal V and tz five would.
Speaker 4: Equal was that h, H and q it looks like an H with missing Yeah.
Speaker 3: Four would be D and R it's interesting, doctor Uh. Three would be G and U c h S. Two would be uh, was that B and th h and then one would be A and l A and l L The row eth med yeah. Each method takes its name from the first two pairs composing it, the system of pairs of letters being the groundwork of the whole as either letter and a pair is substituted for the other letter. Thus by Albeth from R V c h rewock is formed that su these names. The name of the other twenty one methods are World, Jesus Christ A B G A B G t H A G d t h A d g b a h d b A v b h A z b v A c h b z A t b c h A I b t A k b i A l b k a m b l a n b n asbn AOBS a p b o A t z b p a q s t z a r b q a s h b R, and at h b s h to these must be added the modes A, B, G, D and A l b M. Then comes the rational table of Tizeroth, another set of twenty two combinations. There are also three table of computations, nor respectively as the right, the adverse, and the irregular. To make any of these, a square containing four hundred and eighty four squares should be made, and the letters written in. For the right table right the alphabet across from right to left, and the second row of squares do the same, but begin with B and end with A, and the third begin with G and end with B, and so on. For the adverse table, write the alphabet from right to left backwards, beginning with THH and ending with A, and the second row begin with SH and end with THH and so on. The irregular table would take too long to describe. Besides, besides all these, there is the method called t H s h r Q thrashic, which is simply writing a word backwards. There is one more very important form called Kabbala of the nine Chambers, or ike Baker.
Speaker 2: It is thus formed, and then real quick, I'll just go over this, and then you can take over. Three hundred would be SH, thirty would be L, three would be G. Two hundred is R.
Speaker 3: Twenty is K two is B one hundred is Q ten is I and one is A. Six hundred is M final, sixty is S six is V. Five hundred is K final, fifty is N five is H four hundred is thh forty is M and four is D. Nine hundred is TZ final ninety is TZ nine is T eight hundred is P final ADP eight ch seven hundred is N final seven zero and seven phy z.
Speaker 4: Now there's something to be noted about both Hebrew letters and Greek letters is they have different forms for different letters that come at the end of the words. So when they're talking about the tz final versus the tz, those would be two different letters. Now they're not showing it in the text because they probably didn't have the print for these letters. Again, so they're not giving you the full you know, context of these letters because they've simplified it and given you kind of the basic outlines. But what I think is interesting is this ike Baker right, the nine chambers right. So this is the common form of numbering for the Hebrew alphabet. Because the Hebrew alphabet is backwards right, it's backwards from us. They read from right to left instead are from left to right. So I think it's kind of interesting. I have put the numeration of each letter above to show the affinity between the letters and each chamber. Sometimes this is used as a cipher by taking the portions of the figure to show the letters they contain, putting one point for the first letter, two for the second et cetera. Thus, the right angle containing iaq will answer for the letter Q it have three dots or points within it. Again, this is for the Hebrew letters, because they have the dots and the points on top of it. Again, a square will answer for H, N or K final according to whether it has one, two, or three points respectively placed within it. So also with the regard to the other letters. But there are many other ways of employing the Kabbala of the nine Chambers, which I have not space to describe. I will merely mention as an example that by the mode of the Timura old at the bash at bash it is found in Jeremiah twenty five, twenty six, the word shishka shishka symbolizes BBL or babel.
Speaker 2: Shishka fuck back then the Brazilian butt lifts back.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's funny because they call goy women shiskas, and so there's a little bit of a shiska in there, and then you got the BBL.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, how again, going by what he's saying, now, technically every time I'm some chick is out there talking about their BBL, that is saying, is babel actually being said?
Speaker 4: They are talking about the whrror of Babel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to make sure you got a fat is if you want to be a war right, right.
Speaker 4: Besides all these rules, there are certain meanings hidden in the shape of the letters of the Hebrew autum that we've talked about this world. We talk about the tarot, like these are actually from you know what they I guess it would be they you know, they abstract from you know, animals, from certain events. They kind of look like the Hebrew letters hidden in the shape of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet, in the form a particular letter at the end of a word being different from that which it generally bears when it is a final letter, or in a letter being written in the middle of a word, in a character generally used only at the end in any letters, or a letter being written in a size smaller or larger than the rest of the manuscript, or in a letter being written upside down like that. H could have actually just been two ones and we're not getting the code because we think it's an H that sort of thing. So these could be printing errors, or they could be very intentional.
Speaker 2: That is true, Yeah, because there's H is in here.
Speaker 4: That look like hs, yeah, exactly, you never know, let's see, or a letter being size larger or smaller in the manuscript, or in a letter being written upside down, and the variations found in the spelling of certain words. If you guys have been paying attention to the book review show that we've been doing on Grapehill, they had all of these f's and s's switched. Very good example of maybe a code being used by this standard.
Speaker 3: Well even think about when they were like throwing vs in for a w's or us. I mean, you know, you're still wondering, like why is that even being done? Is it to keep like a thing going with them numerical value or.
Speaker 4: Something absolutely like there are codes that are being written down and all of these things that are shaping other things, and we're not getting the full view of what's being written, especially with the V to U sort of thing that happens in a lot of the older manuscripts. In variations found in the spelling of certain words which have a letter more in some places than they have in others. Again, like that F to s in particularities observed in the position of any of the points or accents, and in certain expressions supposed to be elliptic or redundant. For example, the shape of the Hebrew letter alph a is said to symbolize a vow between a yode and a doaloth, and thus the letter itself represents the word iv d yode. Summarily, the shape of the letter represents a dalith with yode written at the lower left hand corner, et cetera. In Isaiah nine six and seven, the word marlemarma lamar before multiplying is written with the character for M in the final in the middle of the word, instead of with the ordinary initial and the medial M. The consequence of this is that the total numerical value of the word, instead of being thirty plus forty plus two hundred plus two plus five equals two to seventy seven, is actually thirty plus six hundred plus two hundred plus two plus five eight thirty seven. By Jamatria, the thiszle tetzal, the profuse giver thus is writing by the M final instead of the ordinary character. The word is made to bear a different Kabbalistic meaning.
Speaker 2: Very well said, I like that, all right? You want me to go? You've been reading a long Yeah?
Speaker 4: Go ahead? Uh?
Speaker 3: It is to be further noted with regard to the first word in the Bible russiath yeah russieth, that the first three letters B R A Bra are the initial letters of the names of the three persons of the Trinity. B N Ben the son, r v h Roack the spirit, and A B A b the father. Furthermore, Yeah Abba and Ama, actually yeah Amas would be the great mother. Furthermore, the first letter of the Bible is B, which is the initial letter letter of barika blessing, and not a, which is that of A R r arar cursing. Again, the letters of Beershith, taking their numerical powers, expressed the number of the years between the creation and the birth of Christ. Thus B equals two thousand, R equals two hundred, E equals one thousand, sh equals three hundred, I equals ten and thh equals four hundred total three nine hundred and ten years being the town being the time in round numbers. Being the time in round numbers. Pikas d mirandola.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Gives the following working out of bearshith. By joining the third letter A to the first letter B A B A B equals father, is obtained. If to the first letter B doubled, the second letter R be added, it makes b b r be bare in or through the son be bare equals in or through the sun. If all the letters be read except the first, it makes rawschith, which equals the beginning. If the fourth letter s H, the first B and the last thhb connected, it makes shebbeth the end or rest. If the first three letters be taken, they make brah Behrah equals created. If omitting the first three five admitting the first. If omitting the first, the three following be taken, they make rash, which equals head. If omitting the first, If emitting the two first the next two be taken, they give ash or ash equals fire. If the fourth and the last be joined, they give seth, which equals foundation. Again the second letter be put before the first, it makes rb rob equals great. If after the third be placed the fifth and the fourth, it gives ash, which equals man. If the two first be joined and the last and the two last, they give birth, which equals covening. And if the first be added to the last, it gives theb, which is sometimes used for TVB thob, which equals.
Speaker 4: Good, right, And so just to throw in here, most Hebrew letters are based off of these three syllable combinations. So when he's talking about making these substitutions and taking out these certain letters and then giving you other words from it, that's how the Hebrew language is constructed, is around these three primary letters for every word. So by dividing it up and mixing it around, you do get all these other words, which would be an indicator in Hebrew language that there are different values to these words.
Speaker 2: Oh no, if you want to. If you want to, I'll do this whole next one, and then you can do this one. Looks like it should be a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: There are three Kabbalistic veils of the negative existence, and in themselves they formulate the hidden ideas of the Sepheroth not yet called into being, and they are consecrated, and they are concentrated in Kether, which in this sense is the malcouth of the hidden ideas of the Sepheroth.
Speaker 2: I will explain this.
Speaker 3: The first veil of the negative existence is ain ain negativity, the word of three letters, which thus shadow forth the first three sephar oath or numbers. The second veil is the A SVP the Limitless. This title consists of six letters and shadows forth the idea of the first six Sepharoth or numbers. The third veil is in AI N SVP, A v r einsoft er the limitless light. This again consists of nine letters and symbolizes the first nine Sepharoath, but of course in their hidden idea only. But when we reach the number nine, we cannot progress farther without returning to the unity or the number one, For the number ten is but a repetition of unity, freshly derived from the negative, as is evident from a glance at its ordinary representation in Arabic numerals, where the circle, where the circle represents the negative and the one and the one the unity. Thus, then the limitless ocean of negative light does not proceed from a center, for it is sent to list, but it concentrates a center, which is the number one of the sephar Kether, the crown the first suffer, which therefore may be said to be the malcouth, or the number ten of the hidden sphero.
Speaker 2: Thus kether is.
Speaker 3: In malcouth, and malcouth is in kether or as an alchemical author great of a great repute, Thomas Vaughan, better known as Eugenius Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't even have to say his name.
Speaker 3: Whatever says, apparently quoting from Proclus, that the heaven is in the earth, but after an earthly manner, and that the earth is in the heaven, but after a heavenly manner. But inasmuch as negative existence is the subject incapable of definition, as I have before shown, it is rather considered by the cabalists as depending back from the number of unity than a separate consideration therefrom Therefore, they frequently apply the same terms and epitaphs indiscriminately to either. Such epithets are the concealed of the concealed, the ancient of the ancient ones, the most wholly ancient one, et cetera.
Speaker 4: There you go, sir, Well, that's interesting. So this einsoft hour is the repetition they kind of brushed over that part, the repetition of the kabbolatry on different levels of dimensionality, right, So these would be the veils that would expose the rest of the universe at the same time being the veils on the outside of the Kabala tree. So you could see many different diagrams, showing that the kabolatry that we know of is repeated or mirrored in all these other different forms. So it's not just you know, within the spheres, right, it's also without the spheres and going on into non existence.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I must explain the real meaning of the terms separa and sepharote. First, the first is singular, the second is plural. The best rendering of the word is numerical emanation. There are ten sepharote, which are the most abstract forms of the ten numbers the decimal scale, i e. The numbers one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten. Therefore, as in the higher mathematics we reason of numbers in their abstract sense, so in the Kabbala we reason of the deity by the abstract forms of the numbers, in other words, the sephero as it is. It was from this ancient oriental theory that Pythagoras derived his numerical symbolic ideas. Again, this is where we get sacred geometry from is from the idea of one through ten. Among the separa jointly and severely we find development of the persons and the attributes of God of these are male and some female. Now, for some reason or other, the best known to themselves, the translators of the Bible have carefully crowded out of existence and smothered up every reference to the fact that the deity is both masculine and feminine. Not in the Kabbala tree, they have translated a feminine plural by masculine singular. In the case of the word eloheim, they have, however, left an inadvertent admission of their knowledge that it was plural in Genesis four twenty six, and Eloheim said, let us make man again verse twenty seven. How could Adam be made in the image of the elohem male and female unless the elohem were male and female. Also, the word eloheim is plural, formed from the feminine singular a l h elo by adding i am to the word. But inasmuch as i am is usually a termination of the masculine plural, and here is added to a feminine noun, it gives to the word eloheim the sense of the female potency united with a masculine idea, and thereby capable of producing an offspring. And again that's where we also get the emanation's idea from. Is that there's you know, different offsprings from this one source. So let me see here Eloheen the sense of female potency united to a masculine idea, and thereby capable of producing offspring. Now we hear much of the father and the son, but we hear nothing of the mother in the ordinary religions of the day. But in the Kabbalah we find the Ancient of days conforms himself simultaneously in to the Father and the mother, and thus begets the son. Now this mother is Eloheim. And again we are usually told that the Holy Spirit is masculine, but the word rauch is spirit is feminine, as appears from the following passage from the Sepher yatsak Achta. Rauk Elohim sachem a chah a chas feminine, not a had masculine ralph Elohim him one is she the spirit of the Elohim of life. Now we find that before the Deity conformed himself thus as male and female, the words of the universe could not subsist, or in the words of Genesis, the earth was formless and void. These prior worlds are considered to be symbolized by the kings who reigned in Edom before they're reigned a king in Israel, and they are therefore spoken of in the Kabbalah as the Edomite Kings. This will be found fully explained in various parts of this work. Now we come to the consideration of the first sufferer, the number one, the monad of Pythiagoras. In this number are the other nine hidden? Do you want to take it from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want. Because of the time, I just realize what time it is.
Speaker 3: I'll finish off this whole paragraph, and then maybe I'll finish off like this big paragraph and the last one, and then we'll continue off like halfway through untill.
Speaker 4: The good place to stop. Because there is the introduction of masculine and feminine numbers to these different words, which is not something that is normally talked about, but is very vital for understanding what's going on in our world today.
Speaker 2: And you know what's really interesting. Sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 3: I know with Italian, and I could be wrong with other ones, but when you start looking at other languages that are like Latin based, they all have ways, like with Italian, depending on the vowel, it's going to specify if it's male feminine, you know, Like they do have that like in other languages where it's like it specifies that depending on how you spell it, you know, like my name is Nicolo, could be nick or it could be nicola for nicole, you know what I'm saying, Like it does specify the you know, masculine and feminine even.
Speaker 4: Very same, yeah, very same with Hebrew. They have again, like he's talking about, the elo would be a feminine now and the i am would be a masculine plural. So they're merging the masculine plural with the feminine singular to create alohe So in the case it would be a different plural form for multiple women, but in this case it would be multiple men plus singular female. Kind of interested, Yeah, that could be a code.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to finish this baragraph fourth and then we'll wrap it up. Yep, all right.
Speaker 3: It is indivisible. It is also incapable of multiplication. Divide one by itself, and it still remains one. Multiply one by itself, and it's still multiply one by itself, and it is still one and unchanged. Thus it is a fitting representative of the unchangeable father of all Now This number of unity has a twofold nature, and thus forms, as it were, the link between the negative and the positive. In its unchangeable oneness, it is scarcely a number, but in its property of capability of addition, it may be called the first number of a numerical series. Now, the zero is capable even of addition, just as also is negative existence. How then, if I can neither be multiplied nor divided, is another one to be attained to add to it? In other words, how is the number two to be found by reflection of itself? For through zero can be incapable. For those zero can be a cap can be incapable of definition, one is definable, and the effect of a definition is to form an etylin duplicate or image of the thing defined. Thus, then we obtain a due ad composed of I and its reflection. Now also we have the commencement of a vibration establishment, for the number one vibrates alternately from changelessness to definition, and back to changelessness again. Thus, then it is the father of all numbers, and a fitting type of the father of all kings. The name of the first Sepherer is k T hr Kether the crown. The divine name attributed to it is the name of the Father given in Exodus three four A H I h A I am. It signifies existence.
Speaker 4: I think therefore I am, yes, I reflect therefore I am yeah. I think thinking is reflective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes I wonder if that has anything that has anything to do with like why mirrors used to be like you know how they used to say that used to be you know, bad?
Speaker 4: Fuck the spirit mirror right where you're standing between the two mirrors, and your reflection is then moved out into infinite infinite space on either side that is reflected back and forth. Right, this is the reflection and the individual Father, son, holy Spirit right there, all being observed at the same time. Right, it's the spirit mirror.
Speaker 3: You know how humanity, you know how humanity probably must have been like without like when you only really have like I guess, what are a certain reflective things to even look at yourself? You probably get zero fox about impressing.
Speaker 4: Everybody except there was Narcissus, right, the myth of Narcissus, he was so taken by his his view in the in the water where he fell in and drowned.
Speaker 2: That's what you get.
Speaker 4: That's where we get narcissism from. Is narcissus staring into the pool of water and then drowning himself.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, that was good. That was good, sir. I enjoyed that one.
Speaker 3: I think the rest of the reading should be a little bit easier to those those those things taken out of the old the books are even harder to fucking read. Oh yeah, the West scott ship he pulled into.
Speaker 4: Yah, it is rough. But you got to remember this isn't even in the right typeface.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: If we had the right typeface, it might make a little bit more sense, but probably not, because you have to have a really good grounding and Hebrew know the letters, know the language to actually kind of understand what they're what they're talking about in this stuff, and it becomes even harder in Greek. Actually, Isosophy is harder than Kabbala, which is odd because you think it would be getting easier the further back you go, actually gets harder.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you want to look at humanity now, it makes sense. Everybody's getting dumber.
Speaker 4: Everybody's getting dumber, exactly. You guys are the smartest audience in the world. That's why you're gonna like and share this stream.
Speaker 2: You know funny, that is great.
Speaker 4: That we're coming all right, guys, well we'll see again next time. This is seven seven seven, and we share this with your friends. Let's get to number one, number one, baby, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 4: Next week we're coming back by everybody.
Speaker 1: Close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star, focus on and it become the eclipse. Don't fear that the show will be dead.
Speaker 3: In death, very show, baby girl.
Speaker 1: I don