Speaker 1: Yep, those are your kids. Those are your children. Some of them knew the answers, some of them didn't.
Speaker 2: So but by the end of this month they will know that answer really well. Because right now, even as we speak, they're doing lessons, being on missions and being missionaries back there, and the different ones are gonna go.
Speaker 1: Into each week.
Speaker 2: And so we got good things going on both on the Kingdom kid's side and on the Nitro side of things. Also going on in the Nitro side. Give me that little bottle. We're that bottle. It's right on the chair. The nitrous side of things. They always do a little fundraiser back there, and what they are doing is today they're getting bottles from Carnet. Anybody know Carnet so Karenet is a crisis pregnancy organization that helps women in difficult situations to choose life. And so they're gonna take these bottles today, parents, and so you're gonna get a bottle, and they're gonna go around. They're gonna fill their bottle up, hopefully not from you, per suddenly. Hopefully the goal is that they can go to other people and articulate what they're doing. And then on May twenty fifth the end of missions a month, they're going to bring it back and we will get a total for how many the how much the kids raised, Damen.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: And then also the youth are going on their missions trip to Mexico and we're going to be sending them there. You can help them by eating polled pork. Sorry, La, yeah, last week last year was Mexico. Sorry about that. But you can help them by buying a pulled pork sandwich today. So we all love missions, right, especially if it includes a pulled pork sandwich. Okay, So that's kind of what's going on. I hope to ignite your heart for missions. If it's already burning, we're going to just fan those flames. And I need you to know how effective New Horizon is with missions. Many people, many people who are involved in missions, many people who are on the mission field, say that it is getting more and more difficult to connect with churches in America. And I would love to not make that the story of New Horizon.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: We want missions to be something that flows from here all the time. And if you'll go to the next slide, I want you to see that. Over the last twelve months because I run the missions month June to June. The total missions given is ninety five thousand dollars plus.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that?
Speaker 2: So that is your giving, that is your generosity above and beyond your ties, and it is just an amazing thing what we have been able to do. This little church here in Fife is changing lives around the world. I want you to see that the missions income, just general, so this would be our pledge income is a whopping fifty three thousand and forty four four hundred and forty four one hundred. That's a monthly average of forty four hundred a month. Our goal last year was forty five and our pledges were about that and then the actual amount that came in was very close. So I am so, so so grateful that forty four hundred a month kept missionaries functioning on the mission field. It paid for their gas, it paid for their food, it paid for their housing and that kind of thing so they can stay there. You know, those kinds of things aren't real sexy. It's not the thing that I could just throw out there and say move your heart with. But I'm hoping that I can move your heart towards pledging again. This coming year, because it is so vital. If we don't have missions missionaries on the field, if they have to come home because they can't afford it, if they can't do it, then we have lost the fight.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: And so you have kept missionaries afloat out there and I'm so proud of that. Projects Forty four thousand dollars given in the last twelve months for projects go to the next slide. So what you've did as far as projects, A water project in Uganda, a vehicle, a car, an actual big vehicle of a four wheel drive for Patty and Spencer Jeffries Kids Camp scholarships we give into that every year. Divine Hope Maternity Clinic we have purchased. We've paid for fourteen sea sections in the last about three months.
Speaker 1: They've had kind of a rash of them.
Speaker 2: This is out in the bush, this is out in the boondocks of Uganda.
Speaker 1: We have our maternity clinic.
Speaker 2: And when a lady comes in and she is in distress, the options used to be death. It was an option prayer and death. You know that was That's a rough rough go, wouldn't you say. But he Justice has been able to text me and I've been able to wire him three hundred.
Speaker 1: And thirty five dollars.
Speaker 2: That's all it costs to have a sea section in Uganda. Three hundred and thirty five dollars saves the life of that mother and that child. And yes, and it's more, it's saved her other children from becoming orphans.
Speaker 1: And so to me, that is a win, win, win, win win all the.
Speaker 2: Way around three hundred and thirty five dollars. Do you know why I have three hundred and thirty five dollars to give it a drop of a hat because you are so generous and so faithful.
Speaker 1: Praise God. Amen. What else? School fees?
Speaker 2: We're putting five teen mothers in at that same clinic through school to get them graduated out of high school. Sean and Lindsay Mahawan were highly affected by that flood a couple of months ago, if you remember news about that in Chang Mai.
Speaker 1: So we sent them money to help them dig out.
Speaker 2: La fire relief and audio Bibles for the blind in Ethiopia. Hailu and Seblee over here helped us make that connection, and that was just a wonderful thing that you folks did.
Speaker 1: So that's a little look back on just the last twelve months. I think we're doing great. We're gonna keep it up.
Speaker 2: My little throat can't give out on me now, right, Okay, So, did everybody get their Missions magazine? If you did not, we have ushers ready to get you on. Raise your hand and they'll get you on. If you did not get a missions magazine, there's a few here and there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we've been working really hard on this mission Missions Magazine, And what it does is it gives you an update of the last twelve months with our missionaries, gives you new pictures and new stories, and maybe an introduction if you don't know them already. So you want to take some time to look through that. Also, you're gonna see that stapled inside of it. The first page, you're gonna see a very cute little magnet. Take that magnet off, and you know they're becoming collector's items. They're gonna be worth money someday. I have a bunch of them, right, So you're gonna want to take that off and put on your refrigerator. Now, mine doesn't hold magnets anymore, so I have to tape it on practice. You know, if it's going to work on those stainless steel refrigerators, but save those that they're meant to remind you to pray for the missions, pray for the children around the world and those that we are reaching. And then on that same piece of paper at the very back, if you'll flip to the back, you're going to see a little card in there. That card is your pledge card. That's a very important little item. And what I'm really hoping is that we have one hundred percent participation across this body, that we are all giving into missions, some of you can give five ten twenty one hundred, two hundred dollars a month above your ties and offerings into missions, and that we can continue to be an incredibly supportive church.
Speaker 1: So I want you to take that card. I want you to take that card home. I want you to pray over it.
Speaker 2: I want you to be asking the Lord what you would have, what he would have you to do, and how you could join with us. On the last Sunday of the month, May twenty fifth, we're gonna have our big International Sunday and that's the day we're going to put in our cards. Now, listen, everybody, it always works out that it's Memorial Day weekend. So we're not gonna let Memorial Day weekend interrupt, right, So if you know you're going to be gone, feel free to fill that puppy out and put it in the offering bucket and I'll get it, and we'll get you on the pledge or the mission's pledger list, and we will be able to budget out our next year.
Speaker 1: Amen. So that card is a very important card. So now I want.
Speaker 2: To put a QR code up and there you go, And I want to know where are you all from? Cause you know most of us are not. I mean, I consider myself pretty much American. I think I've got Swedish blood and Germanish and blood and all that Germish.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that Germish?
Speaker 2: But some of you are kind of fresh from other countries, are still kind of closer to your original culture. I want you to queue our code it right now, get your phones out. I want you to go up there and take a picture of that, and then fill out the quick little survey because next month or next week I want to be able to say where you're from kind of all the different nationalities that we have here in our church body, amen, because we are diverse. We are not homogeneous here. We are very, very diverse, and I would love to see that. Would you do that for me? So if you know how to do QR codes, now is the moment. All right, you gotta do it quick because I'm gonna go to another slide. I didn't plan that well, did I? Okay, So here we go. The next slide tells us what our schedule is going to be over the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Perfect. So today is the kickoff.
Speaker 2: Next week is Mother's Day on the eleventh, and we're gonna focus on some more local missions, so we're gonna hear from care Net. I've got a guest coming from care Net and some different local missions, so you don't want to miss next week. It's going to be amazing. And then the next week after that, on the eighteenth, we have a gentleman by the name of Cameron Ice Icy Icy your I your I. I had to he's friends with Michael Proctor, and I was like, how do you say that last name?
Speaker 1: Ah yr I your I.
Speaker 2: So now every time you go up to him, say hello, mister your I, you're gonna know him before he's here, but he is a ex Muslim who's become a Christian, a Muslim converted a Christian in Iran. He knows what's going on in the Iranian church. He knows what's happening over there. I cannot wait to hear his stories.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, but I just love missionary stories. I love them. I love them.
Speaker 2: Okay, And then the last Sunday is gonna be International Sunday.
Speaker 1: And that's the Sunday that we lean.
Speaker 2: Lineup tables all the way around the room, and if you are from another country, I want you to step right up and let us know that you might be able to host a table. That would mean that you would come. We will give you a flag and the name of your country and a table, and you can bring things from your country that we can take a look at and kind of see, touch, feel, and if you would be so kind of maybe make us a treat from that country, it would be so yummy and we would love it. And it's one of everybody's favorite. How many of you love International Sunday?
Speaker 1: That's right. So the ushers are going to come right.
Speaker 2: Now with a clipboard and they're going.
Speaker 1: To pass that around and if.
Speaker 2: You would be willing willing, willing, willing to be a table host for International Sunday, I would absolutely love it. Those clipboards did they already go around? Oh well, there you go. You didn't know what you were signing up for, but now you do. Did you all write your name down? Oh good, Maybe we should send it around again just in case now that you know what it was for. Then also, did you see this piece of paper in your Missions magazine? So this is our project. Every year I like to do a project at during our Missions month, and this is an incredible project and so I want to just kind of pitch it to you right now to let you know kind of what we're after. So that Green Lush Land is a tract of land about three acres in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the DRC, and they have been in the news here lately because of their incredible persecution and civil war, but persecution between Isis and Christians. I don't know if you heard in February where seventy Christians were beheaded in a church, how many of you heard that news? Seventy And that was not the only time things like that have been happening in the DRC. It's been absolutely horrible. So the DRC is just west of Uganda. They share a border, and we do so much work in Uganda. So the health and the political situation in the DRC affects Uganda and all the things that we do in there as well.
Speaker 1: So there's terrible displacement.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of refugees, a lot of Christians are fleeing out of fear and out of persecution and pressure, and so WOMP World Outreach Ministries Foundation has sent a new pastor into the area. It's about two hours north of Goma, which is where the last, you know, the latest kind of unrest has been. He's a young man who's about ready to get married and they he started a church. They have about two hundred at their church right now, and those two hundred people are hosting hundreds of refugees. They have no land, they have no real building, they have nothing. The people actually are taking the refugees into their own homes and feeding them, divide the little bit of food that they have with the refugees. So this young man's vision is to buy this three acres that you're looking at right here. It's very fruitful it's very lush, as you can tell. And what they want to do is put up a temporary structure for the church. Right now, they're not nobody is building anything permanent because these rebels come through and strip off even the metal off the roofs, so it's going to be a thatch roof that kind of thing. But their hope is that then they would clear it and plant it for food, for their sustenance and for their survival. They're going to do they have plans for quite a few different agricultural projects, a rabbit farm, different things, ways to produce food, and they can't do that without land. So that three acres cost twelve five hundred dollars. The temporary structure is another two to three thousand.
Speaker 1: So for around fifteen.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars, we can get this people, this church, a base camp for them to care for these refugees, a place for them to produce food, and to have a church. Will you partner with me and let's make this happen.
Speaker 1: I would you know.
Speaker 2: These people are facing death daily to just be a church, to just be a believer, and so this chunk of land is going to be a game changer for this church. And I'm just I'm excited. I don't know about you, but I am excited. So we're gonna take a big offering for that on International Sunday. But once again, I am never going to say no to anything that you might want to give. And if you start feeling, okay, Lord, you're telling me to give give five hundred dollars to that, you're telling me to give a thousand to that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're telling me to give fifty to that. Go ahead and do it.
Speaker 2: If you go online, there's a drop down for missions project. Go right on ahead and do it. If you're going to miss out on a Memorial Day weekend, you can do it anytime.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just taking care of us.
Speaker 2: Hey for you to miss out, right, So let's plant Let's have New Horizon plant a church in the DRC behind enemy lines right smack dab in the middle of Isis. You know, we hear about it all the time and we just are so sad. But now's an opportunity to do something to counteract the terror and the evil. Amen Praise the Lord. Okay, So today we have a wonderful guest here from teen Challenge. Has anybody ever heard of teen Challenge.
Speaker 1: Good Well.
Speaker 2: Teen Challenge is an amazing local mission that we support here at New Horizon, and my hope is that as we raise I don't know if I told you, my goal for our monthly pledges is five thousand dollars. I would love to do that and with that raising of our monthly pledge, I will be able to double their monthly support. And so I would like to introduce to you Miss Sierra Port as she is here. She is on staff at the GRAM Teen Challenge and I am just so grateful to have you. So, Sierra, would you just start off by introducing yourself and letting us know a little bit about you.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Sierra and I'm from the GRAM Women's Campus and I came through the program two years ago. I was actually core ordered to the program. I spent five years of my life in prison, and God really had to do a work in my heart. Yes, I had an encounter with God that completely changed my life. I didn't even believe in God before I came here, but He touched my heart in a way that nobody can take from you. I cried out to God one night when I was in a jail cell and I said, God, if you're real, please send me somewhere that'll help me. And a week later I was core ordered to Teen Challenge and my life has never been the same.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Sierra share with the body here. How did you land? You know what happened prior to your incarceration?
Speaker 1: What were you dealing with? What do you mean your addiction? Oh? So the judia stop right right here.
Speaker 3: So I was addicted to fetanyl and I have been battling a thirteen year heroin addiction and I almost lost my life to it a couple of years ago. I tried to take my life, like I said three times, but God had better plans for me. And I stand on the verse Jeremiah twenty nine to eleven, for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord plans to prosper you, not to harm you, and to give you hope in a future.
Speaker 2: Amn. Hallelujah. Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 1: This is what your missions money is supporting.
Speaker 2: So tell us a little bit more about the Adult and Teen Challenge homes.
Speaker 3: So we have a group home over in Graham. We house the women. We have twenty eight beds available and we disciple them, we teach them about Jesus. We have a vocational part of the program where it offsets the cost of the program, so we have them work, we teach them, you know, how to be productive members of society, and we partner and do outreach with the Tacoma Mission, So we go out and serve and we teach them how to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. So the people in this body help team.
Speaker 2: Challenge through our gifts, through our giving. So when you give into missions, it goes there. You can also give money directly to them if you go online. But what are ways that this body can help from more of a volunteer standpoint.
Speaker 3: So we always need volunteers. Like I said, we are a women's campus, so we need men to come out and you know, fix things like we don't always know how to do those kind of things.
Speaker 1: So it would be nice.
Speaker 3: To have some men and also just women that want to volunteer, that want to lead a Bible study, that want to pray with these women, speak life over them, encourage them, and we would just love to partner with you guys. And we're so grateful for this church you guys have really supported us, and we love you guys.
Speaker 1: Sae men hallelujah. So God is good.
Speaker 2: He's doing it even in Graham. Can you believe it. He is changing lives, even in Graham. Would you put your hands towards Sierra. And this is going to represent adult and teen Challenge. Father God, I thank you right now, right now, Lord God, all the women that are in the program as it is. Right now, Lord God, I pray that there is supernatural breaking of addiction, supernatural rewriting of purpose and history.
Speaker 1: God, I thank you right now for every woman.
Speaker 2: That's on the streets even now they don't even know about Teen Challenge, but they're coming. God, I thank you right now that this program would have everything that it needs, every dollar it needs, every set of hands that it needs. Lord God, thank you that these workers, these ladies who are on staff, would have more than enough, more wisdom, Lord God, more strength, more ideas, Lord God, witty inventions, Lord Jesus for these this whole staff in Jesus' name. Amen, Amen, hallelujah, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sierra.
Speaker 2: So one thing she mentioned first service, and I think this is a great idea. She said that when some of the women graduate, they go into internships, an intern for teen Challenge. And one way that we can help with that is that if you have an extra room available, they need housing so they can afford to go on to that next step of interning in ministry there. So that's another thing to kind of keep in mind as an option.
Speaker 1: And then I failed to introduce they have.
Speaker 2: She brought three gals from the from teen Challenge.
Speaker 1: They're wave at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so these girls are are doing their thing. They're winning in Jesus' name. Jesus' name. We absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: We love it. Okay. I got some stuff to give away. We got merch. Who wants a shirt? Do I give it away? I got two books? Who wants it? Who wants it? I don't know. I don't know. They might not want it.
Speaker 2: I got some I got some books to give away. A family treasure, A treasury of true stories from the lives of Christian heroes, missionaries. Who wants this to read to your kids? Do it quick, Craig, Come on up here. Here is a great book for you to have with your kids. A Window on the World Operation, World Prayer Resource. Each page is a different nation and what's going on in that nation and how you can support that nation. I know you want this, but especially if you have children, because I want you to read it at dinner. So if you have kids, raise your hand. He gets to pick. Oh boy, I'll give more out next week. Okay, I want to get into the word. Thank you for being patient during my introduction. That was the introduction. How many of you love missions? Hallelujah, hallelujah?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: William Carey, who lived in the seventeen hundreds, was a missionary to India, and he is quoted as saying that if you ever wonder what the will of God is, how many of you have ever wondered what the will of God is for your life?
Speaker 1: Raise your hand. Well.
Speaker 2: His instruction is to open the Bible and open the map, because the will of God always will include some kind of sharing the Gospel with somebody. If you came here today to get closer to God, then I would say to you that when you are close enough to hear his heartbeat, you will hear it beating for souls, for nations, and for missions. The heartbeat of God is the lost and if we lose sight of that, we have lost sight of where God is looking and if you want God to see you, then you might want to be right in the way of His sight, which would be reaching the lost. Then he will see you.
Speaker 1: Amen, I'm teasing with you. He always sees you.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, if there's any hint to keep yourself in the sight of God, keep yourself close to the lost. Wow, it's hard to do in America. We got so much to do, We got so much to think, so much to scroll through, so much to listen. But I would say, people of God, even in the midst of living our life here in America, which is a good place to live and it's good stuff, never gets your ear too far from the heart of God, never gets yourself too far from the call and the draw of the lost.
Speaker 1: New Horizon yearns for revival.
Speaker 2: But I will tell you, and we must know, that revival is good. I desperately want it. How many of you desperately want the presence of God, the signs and wonders, the wonders of God.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so hungry and thirsty for it.
Speaker 2: But I will tell you that revival never stands alone.
Speaker 1: It's always the product of something.
Speaker 2: And revival never stands as an end to itself. It is not something to experience and then walk away say, Wow, wasn't that fabulous? No, revival, Revival is not only the fruit of things, and we're gonna talk about that, but it produces something. There is a divine pattern to revival, and I want our church, as we seek after revival, to understand it even a little bit better. And I want to do that today. You know I mentioned fruit. How many in this room love fruit? I love fruit. What is your favorite fruit?
Speaker 1: Mango?
Speaker 2: They call me mango Mimi at the house. I'm Mim for Grandma, and I love mangoes. And it's mango season. Listen, look, people, you don't want just any mango. You want the honey mango. And I had to watch a bunch of videos to figure out how in the world you're supposed to cut a mango with that huge pesky seed in the middle. Why did God take up so much space mango for a.
Speaker 1: Seed that's hard? You can't eat it. It's not quite as juicy as the flesh.
Speaker 2: Right, how about that watermelon?
Speaker 1: It's fabulous.
Speaker 2: Best thing that they ever came up with was seedless watermelon. It ain't right, people, it ain't natural.
Speaker 1: I opened a papaya the other day.
Speaker 2: There were thousands of seeds in the middle of that thing. Have you ever counted how many seeds are in a papaya?
Speaker 1: No, me, neither.
Speaker 2: There was a lot, way too many, way too many. If you ask me, I love fruit. It's juicy, it's sweet, and it's fun. But every fruit carries seeds. It's a God ordained concept. Fruit is not just for my enjoyment. It is meant for reproduction. It's meant to reproduce. Revive is the fruit of something, and it carries inside of it the.
Speaker 1: Seeds to reproduce.
Speaker 2: And if alls we're seeking is the revival, the sweet and the juicy of it. And don't get me wrong, it is sweet and it is juicy.
Speaker 1: But if we aren't willing.
Speaker 2: To embrace the seeds that come with it, we might not be entrusted with it.
Speaker 1: So let's look at the divine pattern for revival. I want you to open your.
Speaker 2: Bibles to Acts Acts chapter one. Be careful what you ask for when you ask for revival. In my former book Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and teach until the day he was taken up to heaven after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen after his So he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs.
Speaker 1: That he was alive.
Speaker 2: He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the Kingdom of God. On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command, do not leave Jerusalem, but wait. Everybody say wait? Who loves to wait? I hate to wait.
Speaker 1: I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 2: But that was This was like one of his last commands, and it was a command.
Speaker 1: People. Did you see the word command. It's not a suggestion.
Speaker 2: We gotta wait, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta what.
Speaker 2: Wait for the gift my father promised, which you have heard me speak about, for John the baptist. For John baptized with water, but in the few days, in a few days, you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit. So when they met together, they asked him, Lord, are you going to at this time restore the kingdom of Israel? He said to them, it is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has selected by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy spirit comes on you, and you will become what. So the power comes for what. Yeah, in Jerusalem, and I'll Judea and Samaria and the ends of the earth after this. After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. So Jesus commands them to wait. And as I said, I hate to wait. How many in this room love to wait? It's crickets out there. I'm glad to see I'm not alone. When I have to wait, I do not become my best self. In fact, I become pretty much my worst self. I get annoyed, I get antsy. Everybody around me starts bugging me. Don't make me wait. When we're gonna make a do a product, Dwayne says, Wait. I'm like, I'm not gonna wait. I'm gonna get out there, ham wait. I hate to wait. But these disciples were told to go into Jerusalem, and they probably thought it that and it was gonna be and.
Speaker 1: You know, go in and heal everybody, and some grace gonna.
Speaker 2: Have they said, He said wait, So they went to Jerusalem and they waited. They didn't know how long they were gonna wait. And listen to me, people. These guys had been through it one day three years prior. They had been outlining their own business, fishing and bringing in, you know, a catch for their own house.
Speaker 1: And this man walks by and says, come follow me, and they.
Speaker 2: Were inextrip inextricably drawn to him, and they dropped their nets and followed him. They had no idea why they were following him necessarily, but their life was changed forever. They were being drug all over Israel, are all over that whole area, and by this man who is like opening the eyes of the blind and what in the world and saying crazy things and breaking Sabbath and doing all sorts of things.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, yeah, I'm with him, you know.
Speaker 2: And they're beginning to fall in love with him, and they're beginning their eyes were beginning to be open to what was happening. And then the man dies on across all their hopes were dashed. These guys have been through it. They went home.
Speaker 1: Not knowing what in the world, and then a dead man appears to them, just walks through the wall. Who was that? And their hopes are are lit up again. And then they're chatting with him.
Speaker 2: They're just having a chat with a dead guy in front of them, and he says, go to Jerusalem and wait, and then he starts going up. These guys have been through it, Now what again?
Speaker 1: He leaves them again. So they go to Jerusalem and they wait.
Speaker 2: They don't know how long they're gonna wait. They find the upper room. Wherever the upper room is, I don't know. But they go to Jerusalem and they wait. What would you do if you had to be in a room for days on end with people and wait for what.
Speaker 1: The promise?
Speaker 2: They could have been there for their whole lifetime. They didn't know, but they waited during their weight What was happening. I'll tell you what was happening. They were getting prepared. They're learning how to love each other. They're learning how to get along. They're learning how to to not hate each other. They're learning how to.
Speaker 1: Wait. How many of you are learning how to wait?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Now, listen, I got a promise for you.
Speaker 2: God's word is filled with promises, but I can't promise you when the waiting will be done. But your job right now is to wait, because he's preparing you for revival.
Speaker 1: He's preparing this body for revival.
Speaker 4: Are you willing to come and Terry, are you willing to come and wait with me? Are you willing to unify with me when I'm not my best self? Are you willing to come and be with me when you're not your best self and don't feel like it?
Speaker 2: Are you willing to wait with me? So then let's flip over to chapter two, and I better hurry up. It's the story of my life. When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Wow, they were all together in one place. They were They were all with one accord, in one place, one accord, and in one place. They were where they needed to be. They showed up. They didn't run. James didn't run away when Peter was annoying him.
Speaker 1: They didn't get offended.
Speaker 2: They were together in the same place, in one accord. That means that their hearts were aligned, their minds were aligned. Everything was aligned. They were in one accord. They were now prepared for what was about to hit them. Now this is a word for us.
Speaker 1: I want to get hit. Therefore, I better be in one accord with you. We better be.
Speaker 2: Found in the right place at the right time. We better be.
Speaker 1: Found with each other.
Speaker 2: We better be found loving one another. We better be found not offended. We better be found not criticizing. We better be found doing what we're supposed to be doing. Every Sunday is our time to be together. Suddenly the sound of the blowing of the violent wind came, and the heaven filled the whole house, and where they were sitting, go ahead, the next one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use this one.
Speaker 2: And there appeared unto them cloven tongues at like as fire, and it sat.
Speaker 1: Upon each of them, talk about revival.
Speaker 2: And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, who began speaking with other tongues as the spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling in Jerusalem, the Jews, devout men, men of every nation under heaven. And now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together. They all came running in and were confounded because every man heard them speaking in their own language. Did you hear what they said? Every nation of an under heaven was there, and every nation heard.
Speaker 1: His own language. Go down to verse eleven, heard them speaking in our tongue. The wonderful works of God.
Speaker 2: Revival produced missions, the saving of souls, the spreading of the word of God.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for that?
Speaker 2: Because if you get your little revival that you're wanting, that juicy, wonderful, wonderful presence of God, you will be then uh impregnated with the seed of God to spread the Word of God. Missions will happen inside of every single one of us in the midst of revival.
Speaker 1: See, this is the divine pattern. This is the divine pattern.
Speaker 2: The divine pattern is still happening today, and he wants.
Speaker 1: To do it again and again and again and again. This is his heart.
Speaker 2: There are many other stories of revivals that follow the divine pattern. I want to fast forward to China today.
Speaker 1: Can I do that?
Speaker 2: Cause you might be thinking, yeah, that's great for two thousand years ago, that you have no idea what life is like in twenty twenty five. Can I tell you what life is like in twenty twenty five. In reality, there's a place called China. Anybody hear about China and the news. So we know China and the political front, and we hear about it all the time from the political front. But I am here to tell you that God's ways are higher than man's ways, and his thoughts are higher than man's thoughts, and his plans are higher than any plans of any government. And I would say to you that there's a grander scheme to be known than what we hear about on TV and on fog news and everything else that we listened to. So let me just open your eyes to what is going on. Okay, divine pattern of revival. Let me just tell you so a little quick reminder. In nineteen forty nine, China fell to the Communists and Mao raised up as a dictator, and he killed up to one hundred and forty eight million people during his reign of terror. It was a horrible time and the things it was either direct killing by him through his agencies or the way he set things up. The famines that came because of the economic distress killed another huge pile.
Speaker 1: So there's they're estimating.
Speaker 2: There's estimates, really wide estimates, but the high end estimate is one hundred and forty eight million people dead.
Speaker 1: Before this happened.
Speaker 2: So in the early, you know, thirties and forties, of the nineteen hundreds, there was three million estimated three million Christians, everybody say three million. That cracked down of Maos was a political crackdown, but it was also a religious crackdown, and the vast majority of those three million Christians were wiped out gone. What was left went underground. How many of you heard about the underground church of China. Those Christians were enduring some of the greatest suffering they could imagine, But who knows? And how many of you know that great suffering is a great unifier. And that church went underground, and they had nobody else but each other, and they had to be ever so careful and ever so trusting, and they began to pray, and they began to pray, and they began to meet together, and they began to pray. And I'm sure they annoyed each other sometimes too, And I'm sure there was a lot of fear in those little prayer circles at times, and I'm sure that it was a stress, and I'm sure it was difficult. And a lot of writings will tell us about how the people in these underground churches used to give of their own things to the others when they were in need, and that church began to grow.
Speaker 1: That church began to grow.
Speaker 2: We don't have a whole lot of understanding, because you know, China's kind of closed, but they tell us that in nineteen eighty eight, So that from nineteen forty nine to nineteen eighty eight they did a lot of waiting and praying, a lot of surviving. But in nineteen eighty eight, something happened across the entire nation, in every single little tiny home church hiding underground. They call it the first Great Infilling. Holy Spirit fell in the year nineteen eighty eight. Now, those people had never been to Holy Spirit conferences, they hadn't been to classes, active prophetic autovation classes, they'd never done any of that. But suddenly the Holy Spirit fell. They were baptizing the Holy spe signs, wonders, visions, interpretations.
Speaker 1: The thing got lit on fire.
Speaker 2: Then again in twenty ten, they call it the second Great Infilling. In twenty ten, fire swept the underground church in China, and it swept it to such an extent that their witness became so strong that in a nation where you risk losing everything, including the breath in your lungs, Christianity began to grow.
Speaker 1: And would you believe people of God?
Speaker 2: Would you believe that today in twenty twenty five, there are one hundred and thirty million Christians. Would you believe me if I were to tell you that that is more Christian. One hundred and thirty million is more than the Communist Party membership. There are more Christians in China than there are in the Communist Party. And they want you to think that that Communist Party is all that in a bagga chips. I am telling you what Holy Spirit is on the inside of that machine work in its way out. They are on such a high growth curve that it is projected by twenty thirty that they will have two hundred and forty seven million Christians. It will be the largest group of Christians in a nation in the whole world. China and Iran have the fastest growing church right now under such great dress. Let me just tell you people, God's got another whole storyline.
Speaker 1: Do not lose heart. So here's the other part about it.
Speaker 2: In all their prayer meetings, God kept shifting their prayers for themselves.
Speaker 1: God protect me, God, I need food.
Speaker 2: God help me, help my brother, you know, to help us, help us, help us, shifted it to souls. And if I had been able to, I would have played a video right now. But I watched a video of an underground church worshiping and the songs they were singing, were for you, for souls around the world, Send us, they said, send us, They were singing, send us, send us. These are some of the most pure, tough ombres in the kingdom because they put up with such persecution. So guess what they started a missions movement, sending missionaries. The Chinese are sending missionaries. Do you know that they are on track to fulfill their goal of sending twenty thousand missionaries in the next five years. It is an automatic outflow of revival.
Speaker 1: The cool thing is is right below China.
Speaker 2: You go north, you're gonna go to the Antarctica or whatever it is up there North Pole. If you go south, you're gonna run into the ten forty window.
Speaker 1: Isis Muslim, Buddhist, all of it.
Speaker 2: Those Chinese Christians are being unleashed into the ten forty window like never before, places that the West don't ever want to set foot in because they're scared because it's hard, because it's you know, it's very, very challenging. But the Chinese are like, what's that. I got this, We got this, we got holy spirit. There's a divine pattern to revival and church. We're gonna get us a revival it's gonna be sweet, it's going to be juicy. It's going to be gorgeous and glorious, and we will feel it, and well we'll hear it. But it will be because you and I and every person.
Speaker 1: Has forged a unity. No more criticizing, no more division.
Speaker 2: There's no time for it. No more hate, no more judging, no more there's no time for it. And let me just tell you, New Horizon's going to be ready to go, because when that revival hits, it's going to be about souls. It's going to be about souls. Let's all stand. Thank you for listening to me, Thank you for hearing my heart. This divine pattern is at work even now he is on the precipice. Oh that the church would gather in one accord, run an offence, and criticize and isolate. Oh that revival would overtake us with wind, fire and signs and wonders, weeping and rejoicing.
Speaker 1: Oh that revival would turn.
Speaker 2: Our hearts to souls, the lost, and the bondage that they will operate in away.
Speaker 1: Can I, oh, Father, from.
Speaker 2: Distraction, self absorption and entertainment, Father God, rise up New Horizon as a missions church. And rise up, oh Christian, for you are a missionary. You are a missionary. You carry the seeds of the Kingdom inside of you.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. We are unified, but more Lord.
Speaker 2: We are in revival, but more Lord, and we are a missionizing church.
Speaker 1: More Lord God.
Speaker 2: I pray that even in this room, there will be those even now, hearing the call, feeling the tug to not only uh witness in your Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: But maybe to go.
Speaker 2: Father, God, raise your hand right now with me and just total surrender, Holy Spirit. Come, Oh Jesus, May we not live for ourselves. May we not live for ourselves or God? I pray right now, I can't even go into prayer without praying for our community, praying for the addicted, praying for those homeless communities to be emptied.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't even hardly pray for myself. I want to pray for myself. I have needs for Heaven's sake, I have dreams and desires, but I can't even hardly. And this is not necessarily putting it up against praying for those things, since that's those are good things. But I can't hardly pray for them because I have to hurry up and pray for the loss. I have to hurry up and pray, Holy Spirit, God right now around us.
Speaker 1: Lord God, I pray right now that we would have the words to share, that.
Speaker 2: We would have the witness to bear, Lord God, that we would have the courage to speak.
Speaker 1: Oh, Father, God.
Speaker 2: In Jesus' name, anoint us. We are missionaries, every one of us. Hallelujah, Holy Spirit, Thank you, Praise you Jesus.