Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands than nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It is Marcus and Corey. It's time to play the bass favorite trivia game. This is called what you Know About That?
Speaker 2: We've got four tickets to California's Great America. Summer's almost gone, but the fund's not done. At California's Great America, Northern California's premier amusement park, where NonStop excitement it waits around every turn, Open daily through August eighth, select days after.
Speaker 1: That, it's say good morning to our contestants. Jason is on the phone in San Jose. Good morning, Good morning. What do you got going on this morning? I'm my way to work right now. What do you do for work? Jason?
Speaker 2: I'm all right.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that tells you to restart your computer. I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Castro Valley and say I had a terry good morning, Good morning. What are you doing this morning? I'm also on my way to work. What do you do for work?
Speaker 2: Health?
Speaker 1: You said, mental health Field. Yeah, well, welcome to the show. Thank you for what you do. Games Super simple. It's five trivia questions fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person's going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass, and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, Terry goes on holding Castro Valley, and we will begin with Jason and San Jose. Question number one, Tom Kenny voices which popular cartoon character on Nickelodeon. Which major League baseball team has won the most World championships?
Speaker 2: Joe Yankee?
Speaker 1: How many stripes are there on the American flag? Fifty two? What is the study of fossils called? What animated movie is about a culinary rat who aspires to become a chef? Okay, let's go back to the first one you passed on. Tom Kenny voices which popular cartoon character on Nickelodeon. Out of time? Hang on, Jason? All right, Jason goes on Hold in San Jose. We pick up Terry and Castro Valley. Terry Hi.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Tom Kenny voices which popular cartoon character on Nickelodeon pat Which major League baseball team is one of the most World championships? A Giant How many stripes are on the American flag?
Speaker 1: Fifty?
Speaker 2: I mean thirteen? Sorry, what is the study of fossils called? Pat? What animated movie is about a culinary rat who aspires.
Speaker 1: To become a chef?
Speaker 2: Going back to when you passed on, Tom Kenny voices, which popular cartoon character on Nickelodeon, Spongebug? What is the study of fossils called? Okay, what is the study of fossils called? We're out of time?
Speaker 1: We're out of time? Hang on, hang on? All right? Jason comes back in San Jose. We'll see how he did against Terry and Castro Valley. Question number one, Tom Kenny voices which popular cartoon character on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: Jason passed. Terry said SpongeBob SquarePants. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Which major League baseball team has won the most World championships?
Speaker 2: Jason said the Yankees. Terry said the Giants. It is the Yankees.
Speaker 1: How many stripes are on the American flag?
Speaker 2: Jason said fifty two? Terry said thirteen. It is thirteen.
Speaker 1: What is the study of fossils called?
Speaker 2: Both Jason and Terry passed. It is palaeontology.
Speaker 1: And finally, what animated movie is about a culinary rat who aspires to become a chef.
Speaker 2: Jason passed. Terry said, ratituy. It is Ratituy. Our winner is Terry three to one.
Speaker 1: Jarry, you got the.
Speaker 2: Tickets, Mason, You're going to mark us a Cory chip clip.
Speaker 1: All right, what are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight oh five am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on Ourheart app and never miss an episode