Speaker 1: Times we have today, youll betbuilders hang away a thread here, Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, no v bets got you covered.
Speaker 2: Nov Besh is the home of the betbuilder. This world come from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 1: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in free bets nov Bash More power to you. Teacenc's Apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gamblingcare dot.
Speaker 3: Ie The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Horrific new video of a Ukrainian refugees murder caught on camera.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely horrific.
Speaker 6: Trump is now seizing on this to push his nationwide crackdown.
Speaker 5: Tonight on three sixty.
Speaker 7: Stories That Matter Anderson Cooper three p sixty tonight and.
Speaker 8: Is really over the weekend. Elon Musk, Charlie Kirk, other Trumpeline figures succeeded in making this senseless death a symbol of big city crime. We heard President Trump asked about it yesterday when he was heading home from New York City. He didn't seem to know much about it. He said he would get briefed, and then today Trump did know all about it. That's exactly what has happened here. This story has trickled up from local news to social media and now to the President's attention, and it's being used, as you said, Brian, as a political symbol, with maga media calling for more forceful punishments and more incarceration. I have to say, some of the replies to Musts, some of the comments around this story are baldly racist, stoking fear of African Americans because this man attacked a white woman. The open racism on sites like x Today, it's eye popping. But there are also legitimate questions about this so called career criminal, someone who had been a repeat offender, and those questions I hope they're not lost amid all of the cesspool kind of comments on social media.
Speaker 2: So you mean sesyspool comments like I got the white girl. So those kind of pool comments, I got the white girl. Racism, Yeah, my friends welcome. Indeed, the fastest hour in American media underway. It is the Tuesday edition of most Nervous Rush Hour. I understand that my colleagues here have been playing the Carolyn Levitt presser where she completely eviscerated the press Corps. So we are not going to do that because we've got so much other We have so many other audio pieces to bring to you from people making news. I mentioned that Brian Seltzer piece yesterday, which we played at the beginning. Here all the racist comments, and let me just say this, there are racist comments on social media. There are racist comments every day on social media. I typically have to block the more egregious of them when they come up in my feed. People feel free using and to just spew whatever garbage comes out of their mind. Okay, But the overwhelming number of people that are commenting on this horrific story here are commenting because they are horrified. And as I said yesterday and I will continue to repeat it, there are reasons to be horrified. There should be reasons that enough is enough. And if you look at the news every day, you will find horrible stories. I mentioned yesterday. I see them every day, many of them I don't even bring because there are so many other things going on, and there is something going on in the cultures of the United States. It has to be addressed from a moral issue standpoint, and especially I'm going to say it again, in black culture. It has to happen. It's got to be addressed. Today. We played yesterday, for instance, the one of the the people warning Donald Trump, warning Ice, warning the military, you better not come to Chicago. Chicago, you better not come here because we have gangs, and we're not like those punks out in la If Ice shows up, if law enforcement shows up, we're gonna fight back. We're gonna fight them. We have gangs. Well, there are a number of people and we happen to this is the way it's rolling. Okay, it's not that I'm looking for it. There are a number of black people that are posting videos warning what they're saying, warning the y ends. And it's so funny because they never heard that term before two or three weeks ago, as you know, and found out what it meant on this program. Now I see the term everywhere, and they're warning the y ends that you don't know what you're getting into. If you think you're gonna use your gangs to fight the government, we'll have a little bit of that. Here's another one. If the horror of this case that you're dealing with has not offended you. I don't know what's wrong with you, but it is not just the horrific nature of the murder itself. America's small caffeinated mom, texting me right before the show started, she asked me if I had seen the clip of the the Yeah, of course I've seen the clip. But she was done by the people ignoring her as she was dying, turning their faces away, walking by. And then we're told that rhymer says to stuff our thoughts and prayers. And when I say I've seen the video, I can't watch certain parts of it. I just can't. Stomach won't take it, my heart won't take it. So I've seen portions of the video. There's certain things I turn away from. I can't deal with it. But I mentioned yesterday this is all, and I will say it again. This inc encapsulates everything we have talked about. It is. The mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina issued a statement at first that was just so tone deaf she had to go back later and try to walk it back. We can't arrest our way out of these problems. We can't arrest our way out of mental illness was pretty much the gist. Which sounds like one of the talking points from the Democrats. You've heard Brandon Johnson say recently, we can't arrest our way out of the situation in Chicago with crime. We can't arrest our way out of crime. This is a mind set among black Democrat elected officials. It's like you have to sign on to the handbook, you get a cop I don't know what it is, where they repeat these same lines over and over and over again as their constituents, black, white, Asian are being whoever lives in the city, from whatever part of the world they are, they are all at risk. And yet you have these black Democrat elected officials who continue to mouth platitudes while people are being killed and targeted in their cities, and you have these other Democrats, including the ones in the media, trying to give them cover. It is disgraceful what has happened in American cities. It is disgraceful. You know, I heard you heard this when Donald Trump was talking about what he's doing with crime. R you heard democrats. Oh, this is racist. Notice he always talks about the black mayors, who's running these cities, who's running that He's talking about the people that are actually running the cities, and you're not allowed to criticize him, otherwise you get called racist. They are a disgrace. What is happening in Chicago? What is happening in Charlotte? What has happened in Charlotte? Disgraceful? What's happening in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is great? What happened is disgraceful? What happened Carlos in Baton Rouge? Do you know? Have any idea now? TJ? What upen in Baton Rouge? You know anything? Have you heard anything from Baton Rouge in the news? No? No, No, Brian's in. There's a new guy. Have you heard anything from Baton Rouge? What's going on? And Baton haven't heard? No? Well, let me tell you what's going on Baton Rouge. A man accused of raping a child and spreading sexually transmitted disease to this child was arrested on Monday. Anthony Jelks, twenty five, turned himself into authorities. He was booked in the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on a charge of first degree according a rape charge. According to an arrest warrant, they were called on August seventh about a report of assault. Two days before that, the policeman responded to our Lady of the Lake Hospital regarding a sexual assault report. Officers learned the victim was taken to the hospital after the complaintant saw redness and irritation on the four year old child's body. According to an Affid David, the child told the complaintant that Jokes pulled her pants down and got on top of her. The complainant told investigators the victim was allowed to stay overnight at the residence where this guy was dropped up. The child was taken to the hospital examined after the injuries had been seen. According to police documents, the child tested positive for chlamydia. That's just one of it. It turns out that mister Jelks, twenty five has a long police history twenty five years old. Multiple times. They can't seek the death penalty there, although the parish in East Baton Rouge Paris District Attorney hill Are Moore. His office is trying to explore every option in the case, which could include surgical castration or the death penalty. They became the first state in twenty twenty four to allow surgical castration in addition to chemical castration in certain sexual assault cases. By the way, since we just a brief detour on that, do you know what they mean by a chemical castration. They mean using the same drugs that are used for quote unquote gender affirming care. Just so you now, But they're gonna try. Now. What about him? He was released from prison a while ago, twenty five years old. Another one that was released. He's been arrested six times over the past six years, everything from firearm charges, domestic violence, battery, violation of protective orders. He was currently on probation when he is alleged to have raped and given comitia to the four year old. Arrested in twenty twenty punched a woman in the face. His bond was set at one thousand dollars, charges later dismiss In twenty twenty two, arrested for domestic abuse, battery with serious bodily injury, and child endangerment. Again in and out of jail. If you saw the pictures of him, guess what, O'Brien seltzer at c in and I guess it'd be complaining because if you put the picture of him up. They didn't, thankfully put the picture of the four year old girl up that he gave. He raped and gave chlamydia too. But he has a very similar If you put a hoodie on him, you wouldn't know the difference too much between him and the guy. In fact, if you put a hoodie on me. Oops. Anyway, James Golden snurtlely coming Back, Don't.
Speaker 3: Go Away, The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Let's Go to Chicago.
Speaker 9: Ice has detained the man charged in connection with the death of a missing Antioch woman. The Department of Homeland Security says agents arrested Jose Luis Mendoza Gonzalez yesterday afternoon at a market in Chicago, and he remains in ICE custody. They say he is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico. Now you remember, back in April, Mendoza Gonzalez was charged with concealing a corpse, abusing a corpse, and obstruction of justice in the death of Megan Boss. Police and walking and phone Boss's body and a container in Mendoza Gonzalez's yard. She'd initially been reported missing back in March.
Speaker 2: The ugliest detail she was decapitated. I'm just saying, mm hmm. And yet, of course you have all this talk about how horrible it is is that Donald Trump is bringing federal forces into Chicago. Meanwhile in Los Angeles, and we're going to revisit Chicago after the next break that we take. Meanwhile in Chicago, Gavin Newsom delivered the state of the State message. He writes it he doesn't bother to show up before cameras, which is unusual. In it, he says he last warned them in the letter. My last letter to you warned about the poisonous populism of the right and the anxiety many people were feeling about the state of this country. Some of it grounded in the real fear about the national economy, but much of it is stoked by misinformation and bigotry. We are now nine months in into a battle to protect the values we hold most deer, and to preserve the economic and social foundation we built in California. We are facing a federal administration built on incompetence, malicious ignorance, one that seeks the death of independent thinking. What are the values that he's talking about they hold most dear. He and Karen Bass are raging after the Supreme Court decision. Let the ice raids continue. The values they hold most deer protecting illegal immigrants, those are the values. And protecting criminals. After all, what good elected democrats these days do not protect the criminals. They put criminals first. We have more in Chicago. There's other news out here too. We gotta touch as much as we can. So whatever you do, stay here and don't go away. Please don't go away.
Speaker 3: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: James Goldenstone, we got a lot to do here. Let's go back to Chicago now. While all this is going on, residents of Chicago are dealing with these bloody weekends. You know, you have double digit shootings there almost every weekend and multiple deaths every single weekend in the week. Mister Johnson and Pritzker, by the way, they keep saying pretty much, the city is safe. The city is so safe of Chicago that Mayor Brandon Johnson has one hundred and fifty police officers in his security details. The mayor has one hundred and fifty police in his detail. He was asked about it a little ebonic. He was asked, you got one hundred and fifty and listen to his answer when he's asked about the one hundred and fifty police officers that form his detail, and.
Speaker 10: Your wife, Stacey, be willing to cut your security detail from one hundred and fifty smart police officers and put those police officers back on the street where they can protect real Chicago.
Speaker 11: So we're very proud of the work that we're doing collectively to ensure that our police officers have the resources that they need. As I've said repeatedly, it's policing, and affordable housing is policing, and youth employment is policing, and mental and behavior healthcare services. It's going to take all of us to business community, the philanthropic community. We're working collectively with Cook County government, the State of Illinois, the states.
Speaker 8: In turn.
Speaker 2: He never ever ever addresses the question, are you willing to cut the one hundred and fifty police officers that you and your wife have and actually let some of those police officers protect the reporter said, real Chicago, which is an interesting thing. Another thing he ignored. Okay, Brett Hume was asked about this business with Chicago. Cut five Carlos and Brett Hume of Fox responded this way.
Speaker 12: I think Brett, that the Democrats have walked into a trap that the president's approach on crime has set for them. Just as Dash has suggested, this crime issue is one where people want to see it stopped and in suppressed. They want to feel safe in our urban areas in particular, but elsewhere as well. And to the extent that what the president is doing is bringing that about, it's going to be popular. And there's obviously there's some legal niceties that concerned some people, but that aside, I think it's pretty clear this on the President's part is a political winner.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a winning with everybody, except from some people in the hood. We played yesterday, and apparently there are so many multiples of this sentiment that are now taking over social media. Oh yeah, you want to come try to straighten out crime in Chicago. Some of the hood rat excuse me, some of the citizens in the hood have a little something to say about that.
Speaker 13: Trump, do not send the National Guards to Chicago. Game not, I repeat, not do it. We are a different breeder and we are not Los Angeles. We are not Washington, DC. This is Chicago. The migas go fight back. I'm telling you, the biggas go fight that game whatever. I don't get what you're talking about them. You know, switches game they not going for. I do know a bunch of I wanna say, Oh, it's it's the National Guard. They can't do anything about it. They must go in Chicago. Do y'all know that it's more bad people than good people. Bro? There are over one hundreds gags in Chicago, by the city, by the silvia.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now, and there are others echoing this that don't do this this What is this thing? I'm sorry, I'm I and I'm not turning in my black heart. I don't care the switches. What what's this business with? They keep talking about the switches? What are the switches? I just learned what the y ns are. Now they got something else with switches. Switches had a very specific meaning for me in my life. I got I used to get disciplined with a switch, and I'll just leave it there rather than go down that happy trail of memories.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you heard the warnings. Now here are people and these happen to be residents of Chicago responding to the multiple uh messages that are being left all over social media. Don't bring the National Guard, don't bring law enforcement into Chicago, because the yns got their switches and they're gonna fight back.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm back for my target run.
Speaker 6: I saw video of a young man who decided to warn President Donald John Kuavia's Trump and tell him that he better not send the military to Chicago because they got switches. They got switches. Yeah, that's what he said. I'm trying to say this with a straight face because.
Speaker 5: He was so serious.
Speaker 6: Son, Do you understand the magnitude of the force of the US military? Yeah, you got switches, But they have weapons that are so far advanced. They have tiny homing missiles that by the time you realize as a quarter size hole in your chest, you'll only have five breaths left. Yeah, five breaths left. Not only that, do you know that when your ammunition run out, because you don't have enough to go against them? Once your ammo runs out, do you know they're still gonna be coming full force at you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Also, do you know that they.
Speaker 6: Can localize and pinpoint where all of that ammunition is coming from where all of the pupils are coming from, and.
Speaker 5: They will level it. Yeah, level it.
Speaker 6: You won't have to worry about having your family to have a fish fry or go fund me to pay for your burial, because there won't be anything left.
Speaker 5: Love, They're gonna have to raise money for a.
Speaker 6: Life sized poster of you because that's all they'll have to remember you by.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Decimated, obliterated. This is the US military we're talking about. We're talking about people who avowed with their lives to protect the United States from all terroristic threats and enemies foreign and domestic. And just in case you didn't know, love for what you just did, that was a domestic terroristic thread. So you still got time to take that down and apologize to the US military and President Donald jun Quavius Trump. Yeah, you got switches, but we have the life sized version and the real life version of Bruce Banner.
Speaker 5: In case you didn't know who that was, that's the Hulk. Yeah.
Speaker 6: US Military they got the Hulk. They also have Winter Soldiers. Yeah, and they got the Avengers. Sir, you're outnumbered, outman out gunned out everything.
Speaker 5: Just stay in the house, baby.
Speaker 7: This is a message to all of your knucklehair wims up in Chicago.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 7: You that what the government's comeing to lock all of y'all ass up? That's right, and I have one here for all of that. I need to figure out how to buy some stock in the penitenti so I can make.
Speaker 2: Some money off you've done.
Speaker 3: Mother.
Speaker 7: Ll y'all are gonna make a new Netflix series for me to sit back and binge watch on the weekends. It'd be great.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of seasons out of it. It'd be awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, talking about Trump, better than not send the National Guard up here, because we're gonna fight back.
Speaker 2: We built different, No you not.
Speaker 7: I watched the First forty eight, mother, and y'all are gonna do exactly what their mother do on the first forty eight.
Speaker 2: You are going to run. You're gonna run and hide.
Speaker 7: You're gonna shoot that gun and take off and try and hide and hope you don't get caught for as long as you can get away with it. That's what you're going to do. That's what you.
Speaker 14: Young brothers in Chicago. Come to the front. Come to the front. I need to talk to y'all right now and find you something safe to do. Find you something safe to do. I've been seeing a lot of y'all post videos trying to warn Trump not to come into Chicago. I don't know if y'all death dumbo crazy, but find you something safe to do. I'm gonna be real with y'all. Y'all only got two options. Two options either be unlive badly over unlive, or get sent to prison with so much time that you'll be unalive there.
Speaker 2: That's the only two options.
Speaker 14: You got to think that you're finnah go to war with switches against the federal government. You got to be so far gone in the mind, or to think that you got a chance to be the US military, the National Guards and a combat and you have no experience whatsoever in a combat situation. I don't know how many times y'all been playing call of duty.
Speaker 2: This ain't it.
Speaker 14: This ain't And if y'all know anybody in the Chicago areas, they got family and friends, they got young ones out there that think that they're gonna ask to be able to get away with this. Y'all better warner right now because most people ain't even got money for funerals.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be bad.
Speaker 14: If they feel like they gonna resist what the police job is like they.
Speaker 2: You got to be Yeah, so that is some of what that is some of the reaction the switches. No, no, they're not talking about switchblades. Switch blades went out in what year? In what decade? Switchblades was nineteen sixty That was mack the knife stuff. When they talking about switches, they ain't talking about that. They ain't talking about nothing, and they are certainly no they are these little wayans are not talking about switchblades. Okay, so that's some of what's gonna going on in Chicago. Let's keep going. Mika Brazinski has lost her mind. She was on with Tom Homan. The woman is there is a reason that Comcast doesn't There is a reason that Comcast wants to spit out, vomit, get rid of take a number two with PMS INBC and get them out of the Comcast body. There is a reason that they are willing to let PMS NBC go this. Mika Brazenski cut seven is part of the reason that the people, some people up in the higher echelons, up in the rarefied atmosphere of the executive offices of comcasts are saying, can we please take a dump and get rid of PMS INBC? And this is the reason.
Speaker 10: I see on the show this morning you have Governor Heay talking about ice. Do an enforcement opper to the church.
Speaker 5: Didn't they were parked? They didn't.
Speaker 4: An operation there said they were parked in a public space legally.
Speaker 10: But to say that and to push that out there put fear in the immigrant community.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you.
Speaker 4: What's to agent's vehicle.
Speaker 2: They're on a partner street.
Speaker 3: They're on the public street.
Speaker 2: She's ring a public.
Speaker 10: Street waiting to respond to a criminal alien release.
Speaker 2: Pulled aside the road.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you in the last couple of days, what's happened in Boston. They've arrested Victor Goldbet's Paris, the thirty three year old criminal alien from Guatemala with charges of aggravated rape, assaultant batty with dangerous weapon in decent assault and batterund a victim fourteen years or younger. They arrested Katie Espinoza, thirty fe year old criminal alien from Columbia with charge of aggravators assault on a pregnant victim. They were arrested Joshua Gonzalez a twenty four year old criminal alien from Dominican Republic with charges for trafficking heroin morphine opium, resists seeing police dis already conducting drug distribution. They also arrested Samuel Armana Burrero, a twenty year old criminal illegal anthem guate model openion charges for soul and battery on a child. So Mayor Wu and Governor Heally, they all be calling ICE and thanking them for making their streets safer, protecting their communities and taking these people off the street. They've turned to blind eye to this or sanctuary city sanctuaries. Cities and sanctuary states are sanctuaries for criminals.
Speaker 2: Give ICE access to the.
Speaker 10: Jail to rest a bad guy in the jail rather than have to go in the community.
Speaker 2: To find them.
Speaker 10: Because when you go into the community finally puts ICE officers at greater risk, It puts a community at greater risk, It puts the alien at greater risk, because anything happens threat or risk.
Speaker 2: This is what we're trying to do.
Speaker 10: We're trying to prioritize public satory trusts. But when you've got governors and mayors who are releasing these public safty trusts every day into the community that.
Speaker 2: Causes the crime.
Speaker 10: Right, and we've seen some terrible incidents the last few days where innocent victims are murdered. This past year, I've seen innocent Americans raped and murdered by people who are not supposed.
Speaker 2: To be here.
Speaker 10: So rather than going back and forth saying, well, I got a car park near a church, that is ridiculous. You're out there looking for people, Yes, exactly what the well.
Speaker 4: I would argue that actually about the ice vehicle parked outside a Spanish mass is a frightening site given what has happened in this country. I also, with respect, sir, thank you for the information that you have shared on this show. But we would appreciate all of the information, all of it, all of the data.
Speaker 10: We would appreciate this show of it several times on this show.
Speaker 2: We would appreciate it. Mika Brzynski all right, I'm looking at the clock to see whether we have time for one more. We are going to do it because it's thirty five seconds. What would life be like without the women of the view and their intellect. You know, we had one of the biggest uh raige on an American business, ice raige with the Hundai construction of the Hyundai plant down there in Joja. Whoopee, Wade in and man oh Man just utter sheer brilliance on display.
Speaker 15: So here's here's a question. You know, last week Georgia Hundai plant where over four hundred and fifty people were taken into custody suspected of living and working illegally. Over three hundred of them were South Korea, Korea? Did you know they were here to build a plant to create American jobs, and they rounded them and they rounded them.
Speaker 7: Up, And.
Speaker 15: I mean, let's be real, let's be real. This isn't about sanctuary cities. This isn't about round.
Speaker 2: Does anyone understand her point or is it just me? They they there were four hundred and fifty illegal immigrants here. They but they were working on a plant for American job, So they shouldn't have been rounded up. And Americans shouldn't be citizens people here legally shouldn't be doing that construction work. This isn't about Centuary said these Let's be real, Let's be real. Let's be real about what exactly. I don't understand what passes for logic in the liberal brain, and I'm not trying to be mean spirited or anything. I just don't get it. I don't understand where is the disconnect. They are here illegally, they were caught. South Korean government said, oh, yeah, let's wing on some of your planes so we can bring them back home. Yeah. Do you think that there would be four hundred What do you think what happened? What be Goldberg? If four hundred and fifty illegal American citizens went to South Korea and we're working on a plant in South Korea that would produce South Korean jobs, do you think the South Korean government would say, Oh, that's nice, let them stay. I do not will not ever understand how their brains work. James Golden snur lee here on the fastest hour in American media.
Speaker 3: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get to it today, tomorrow maybe Karen Bass, of course, her reaction to the Supreme Court ruling dangerous and attack on every person in every city in the country. Well, we'll have more from Karen America's Karen America's Karen's Karen Karen Bass. Carlos has renamed this song Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now officially the Deck of the Bay. Nineteen forty one, Otis Redding was born heavenly birthday after he appeared in the nineteen sixty seven Monterey Pop Festival. He wrote and recorded this with Steve Cropper. That nineteen sixty seven Monterey Pop Festival is recorded. Hendricks was there as well anyway. Also birthdays today, John McFee from the Doobies, Joe Na Groney, Frankie Lyman, the Teenagers, and Luther Simmons from a main ingredient. We gotta go. May God blessed protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends for your being here with me and allowing me to be with you. God willing, we are back tomorrow. Princess Die is joining us tomorrow, so we'll look forward to that. In the meantime, my friends, I bid you adu bye.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe but on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on here