Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny.
Speaker 2: Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning. I'm always fascinated with definition tools. We've had people on talking about the ruins and various codexes and astrology and channeled information, all that kind of stuff sacred knowledge. Today we're going to be presenting a look at Vedic or Hindu astrology, a topic I've been fascinated in for years. I actually had a very detailed Vedic astrology chart done about twenty five years ago, and I'm kind of surprised that i haven't been back since. But one of the things that the Vedic astrology covers is much more detailed on personal gold progressions and how the stars are influencing you, and also, which isn't really done in the Western astrology, how to deflect bad energy. And with the Hindus, the Vedic astrology, you can wear certain Ryan stones and sacred semi precious stones to deflect what they call rahu or not necessarily good periods in your yearly chart. And I appreciated it. I was so much into it that I wore a gold ring with I think it was a ruby that would deflect rahu or these low points in my year. I can't tell you right now that it was effective or not, because I wasn't as conscious of energy then I was then I become. But I do know that it was a valuable tool to have that chart with me. And I think it was good for a ten year period. I want to say I had it when I was in my late twenties, no, may excuse me, late thirties, And so it was good for a period of time. And would I would review it and I would call this astrologer and get updates, you know, send her some money and she would give me updates. So but what I really like about our program today is that my guest is going to talk about the influence, the energetic influence of planets. And we don't talk enough about this in general terms when we speak of astrology, because people think, okay, well I'm a virgo, I'm a sagittarius, I'm a cancer, I'm whatever. But that's about as far as they go. And they'll go look up what their daily, weekly, monthly forecast is for their sign, and that's a very very vague way of getting solid data on just what trends are coming up for you, more importantly, how to work with those trends if they're not good. If you have mercury rising or mercury's in retrograde in your sign For a lot of people, most notably me, and I'm a Virgo, that means that things are sluggish. You shouldn't be signing any legal documents, you shouldn't be trying to interview for a new job. It's just heavy, heavy, more negative, less positive energy. And so during the retrograde of mercury, I kind of lay low and not try not to do any kind of new work or initiate begin any new projects because it tends to fall into problematic areas. One of the other areas. One of the other portions that I like about Vedic astrology, which isn't included in western astrology, is working with your karma. And this is something that you'll hear about today when we incarnate, and you've heard about this a lot because we talk about the Akashik records, we talk about people who have passed over. And when you incarnate, you are given a script as to what karma you're trying to burn off through what patterns, through what jobs, through what interactions. And what that basically means is that in a previous life. Maybe you were rude to somebody, you hurt somebody emotionally or physically. God forbid, you killed somebody, and it's payback time. When you incarnate in the next life, you have to deal with that karma. And if you don't burn it and clear it, it can weighth you down. And it goes from everything from getting a good job to having financial resources. I've always thought in my case, I've had not I have not had good luck with my relationships the women I've been with. I was married very young that lasted seven years. Then I was in another relationship which produced a child that was good for I think seven or eight years. And then I've had sporadic relationships and so I and you know, and I've done everything I can to clear the the the slate of karma. I've done all kinds of different processes. I've programmed, intuited. I just I've done or had intuition. Excuse me, I've intended intended for relationships. So it's like somewhere along the line, I think, and I'm going to find out more about this because I'm going to have another reading done of ATA Greeting. Then soon I think there's some problems there I need to clear out. I am in a hopeful new relationship, so perhaps that is the one. But you know, here I am this spiritual guy, and you know, I'm not doing great with my personal relationships, and I don't like it. I really don't like it. So these are things that you can work on in the Vedic traditions. Now that doesn't mean you can't work on them in the Western tradition, but it's not as accurate. And one of the things I was fascinated to learn today is that Vedic astrology is much more specific in the calculations. There's more to calculate, you know, and years ago. Oh you know, the thing is, it's more a Vedic astrology has more accurate calculations. And one of the things that I didn't realize now is that most of these charts for people, after you give them the date you were born, the time you were born, the location you were born. Is the fact that they're all done with very powerful software applications. So you punch in those key items and you get back a general card. Now you get back a general reading or a chart of a person. Now that's the basics. It takes a real talented astrologer not only to interpret those things, but say, if you see a illness coming up, or you see a problem in your job, or you see financial problems, a really good astrologer will say, Okay, you need to clear this, you need to work with this, you need to do this, this, and this to mitigate or reduce the impact of this low point in your life. That is really critical data. And I don't think you get the same with the Western astrology. They can give you trends to follow and things like that, but in my experience, the Vedic the Hindu astrology reading is much more impactful. And if you can wear certain jewels, if you can wear or do certain rituals or prepared through meditation or other programs that clear these problem areas, then it smooths it out. Then it's not so impactful. Then you're writing a wave of high and low. So today's program is Astrology Decoded, and my guest is Vish Chatterjee. I have a great fascination for astrology, and I always speak of the Vedic traditions of astrology. Those of us in the United States follow Western traditions Western astrology, and although it has some benefits it's not as accurate, it is not as powerful as the Vedic tradition on so many different levels. And I have to mention that I had a Vedic astrological chart reading probably twenty five almost thirty years ago, and it was so profound. You'll hear terms like rahu and things like that. I actually went out and bought the rings to balance and move on the energies and things like that. So I am a very serious a believer and profess it. And of course it's ancient. We don't know how ancient it is, but it is very old. My guest today has written a new book called Astrology Decoded, the Secret Science of India's Stages, and his name is Vish Chatterjee. He is coming to us from California, and the reason we're having him on the program is not only to give us the details of Vedic astrology, but he's going to give us a hint as to what's going on with our planet, with the United States. And of course can't help but ask him what's going on with the presidency. So Fish, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Cliff, thank you for having me. I'm excited to be on the show, and I look forward to our conversation, especially since you have such a deep connection to Indian tradition yourself. This is really exciting, all right.
Speaker 2: I got to ask the most basic question. You're in the corporate world, NBA Master of Business Administration, what's the shift into metic astrology and that whole ancient tradition.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, like many good Indian families, you're told, you know, you can either be a doctor, an engineer, or a lawyer. So I picked an engineer. I went to mechanical engineering school, got my engineering degree, and I was an engine engineer. So I worked in My first job in the corporate world was actually engineering engines for a company called Raush. We did like high horsepower engines for Ford. And then I went to business school. I wanted to get into management ranks, got my MBA, went into management and as you know, any of your listeners know, when once you get into management, all of a sudden you have to get you have to develop the soft skills, right, It's not just about the hard skills. You have to learn to deal with people, persuading people, negotiating, conflict resolution, all that kind of stuff. And so I guess I opened up a little bit of this you know, humanistic side of leadership for me as an executive. And I got a job at Daimler Chrysler when it was back when it was owned by Mercedes, and they would send us to Europe every quarter for these like really intense executive training sessions that would last a week, you know, rent out places in the middle of the black forest in Germany. We drive all these great Mercedes cars through these winding roads and then going to executive training. Yeah, and I learned a lot about you know, it's the people at the end of the day, when you run a corporation, when you run an organization, it's about the people and how do you leverage performance out of people? And so I went through this, you know, great trajectory in the executive world. I ended up jumping out of automotive into tech. I ran, I started divisions at technology companies and ran large businesses along the way, and again it always came down to this balance between the data and the hard science and the people and how to get you know, motivate people to work. And finally I decided to do a startup. So I had a really good exit out of a company that I worked for in the tech industry, cashed out my shares and ran a startup. And as I was building the startup, our investors came to us and said, you know, Vish, you have a really difficult CEO. We aren't really getting along with him, and he's not very coachable. And I thought, what does coachability have to do with running a business? Yeah, it's smart, he's developed his brains, buying the technology, we got this great you know product going, we're starting to get early revenue. What does coachability have to do with it? But the investors just won't have it with him. So I had to go through this like miserable process of literally divorcing my close friend and co founder, you know literally you know, on paper with with you know, stripping of his board seat and taking his shares away, restructured the company and thought, wow, this is this is miserable, Like this is what I have to do in order to run a startup, go through all these hoops, and that coachability question kept coming up in my mind, and you know, need to say, the startup eventually went through its pains as every startup goes through, and I had people reaching out to me saying, hey, Vish, I just got this promotion to VP of product at this tech company and I know you've seen and done a lot in the corporate world. Would you consider coaching me? And I thought, hm, coaching, I don't really know what that is, but I'm an entrepreneur, so I will say yes, and I will charge you for it, and let's see what happened. So I took on my first coaching client, charged some ridiculous feet per hour, and then it went really well for them, and they introduced me to other people, and all of a sudden, I had this coaching practice that was kind of growing and quite successful, even though I didn't know what coaching was. And meanwhile this startup that was just misery. So I finally decided to exit out of the startup world and build my coaching practice. And that was about eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And as I was coaching, I thought, I need to get some coaching training. I don't really know what coaching is. So I went to UC Berkeley's Executive Coaching Institute and I did their intensive executive coach training and along the way they really asked me, like, what is different about Like what makes you a coach, and I realized a couple of things. In my twenty year career in the corporate world, I always had a morning yoga and meditation practice that was without fail I'll get up in the morning, I do my yoga, I do my meditation as a stress relieving, balancing tool, and then I'd go into the corporate world and go go forth and conquer. And I realized that there's a whole philosophy system behind yoga that was matching up with everything I'd studied in executive development and all that training in Germany, all that executive grooming. I was like, you know what, it really lines up with this original system of human development, which is the yoga system. So leadership development has this parallel with human and spiritual development. So I saw that this sort of East meets West idea in my coaching, that could I be the person that brings the ancient Indian tradition of my ancestors into leadership sphere. And that's sort of when I finished from the Berkeley program, That's what I put myself out there as I positioned as an Eastmeath West coach, and then my coaching practice started really taking off because it turned out that a lot of people in the executive world were really struggling with lots of things and finding solace in the spiritual tradition. So along that way I discovered, you know, as you go deeper into yoga, you start to discover all these sister sciences, and one of them was Areveda. Have you you've come across Aerveda?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually was taking Deepak Chopra's aervedic products for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So Areveda was something very new to me. I didn't quite understand. And I learned that Ayerveda was a mind body medicine system that understands your unique mind body constitution and then prescribes a lifestyle regimen for you to have good health. And it was used it's used for disease healing. But I found it as the as an interesting angle. A personality test for an executive. So you know, in the executive world, we're always doing personality tests or disprofiles, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, all of that. You know, Mbti Myers Briggs, they keep on throwing tests. I was like, you know what, I think, ir Veda is a pretty cool personality test because I can tell if you're a vata pit that ar kaffa, which is an airy, fiery or earthy. And I could give my clients this questionnaire, and as you fill out the questionnaire, I can figure out you're kind of a fiery person, you're kind of an airy person, you're kind of an earthy person. And then based on I give you a diet and lifestyle and schedule for the day to be a better leader. But Cliff, my clients were cheating on the quiz. So, as you know, in the corporate world, if you're a Type A personality, you're a reward right. If you're Type A, you're go getter, you usually get promoted. So even if you're not a Type A by nature, you sort of self select that way. You see yourself that way. And so when I would give quizzes to my executive clients, they kept coming back as as fiery because.
Speaker 2: They were too embarrassed to consider the other different person body types.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you self select psychologically.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to be So they were being honest, they were being more philosophical. I am this type of person. I'm this type of person.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like a I don't know if it was a conscious or unconscious bias. It just seemed like everybody wanted to be a certain archetype. And you know, because my question I had a lot of psychological type of questions. And so then I was seeing that, you know what, what I'm seeing in front of me is not lining up with what they're putting on the questionnaire. It's just not matching. And so something's broken. This quiz is not working, This questionnaire is not working. And so I went to my aveding teacher, a guy named doctor Suhas who was the chief medical officer of the Child Percenter at the time, very close to Deepak Chopra, and I said, Suhas G, I keep giving my clients this questionnaire and they're all cheating, they're all showing up Pitta. But I know that's not the case. He said, Oh, Vish, just look at their astrology birth chart and you'll get the right answer. And I thought, you know, I'm trained as an engineer. Yeah, and you know I'm already stretching with aw your veta mind body constitutions, and I'm thinking astrology birth chart. That sounds like whacko hocus pocus stuff. I don't I don't believe in astrology. I think that's stuff for like pop culture, Cosmo magazine kind of thing. And he's like, no, No, there's an Indian system of astrology. It maps to yoga and a your veda and if you if you use it, it uses correct math to the sky. Just try it and see what results you get. So I'm an engineer and let me experiment. So a few clients that I trust, but I said, give me your birth time. You know I'm going to do something a little strange, but I just want to experiment. Give me a birth time. Says, Okay, here's my birth time. Here's when I was born. I'd look up their chart and I would analyze the first house of the birth chart, which is a lot to do with you, your mind, body constitution, and now your veda. You can use the birth chart to figure out some of these kinds of and I was getting an accurate read. Every single time. I would ask the client, hey, I noticed this, and I would say this is probably a characteristic of yours, and they would say, how do you know that about me? Fish, I've been trying to hide that for years. How did you discover who I really am? And so I kept getting this feedback loop and thinking there's something to this astrology thing. If I can figure out somebody's mind body constitution with the astrology chart, what else can I figure out about that? And so that opened up this whole wormhole of Vata astrology that have gone deep, deep, deep into.
Speaker 2: Now can I ask you, do you use a software application for your charts? Because I know that the Western astrology the math is so insane and so time consuming that you punch in some coordinates and some numbers you get good material. But the Vedic system is much more in depth. Can you get the same kind of a package software application for that?
Speaker 1: Yes, there are many software packages out there. I mean, maybe not as much as the Western astrology because it's not as Veda strology is not as well known, But there are several software packages that are very powerful and they calculate and you can calculate charts by hand, but it takes a long time. I personally haven't had fun the time to do it. I will maybe one day when I retired that'll be my hobby is hand calculating charts. But for now, I pull up a computer software and within a few minutes I can pull up a chart. And the biggest thing that I understood is the Vedic astrology system uses actual star positions and planet positions in the sky. So if I'm looking at my computer screen to a chart and I decide to look out the window of the telescope, what I see in the chart matches what I see in the telescope. What I've understood in the Western system is the Western astrologers chart doesn't actually match the observable positions of the planets and stars in the sky. So if you pull up a Western strology chart on your screen and then you decide to look out the window and look at the sky, they won't match each other. So that was sort of the first thing as an engineer, you know, as a business executive, and sort of looking for logic. The Vedic system to me, logically matches the sky the Western doesn't. And maybe that explains some of the you know, hocus pocus reputation that astrology has, especially from the Western point of view.
Speaker 2: Why why does astrology get such a bad rap? Is it because it's too wishy washi and the interpretations have been all over the place.
Speaker 1: I think. So, I mean, if I pull up a you know, a pop culture book or magazine with Western astrology. I can almost map anything that they're saying in any sign to myself. It's almost like I could be any of these, and I feel like people read them and they pick the one that they think they are because of their month they're born, and then they sort of self select towards that. It's almost like my client's cheating on the quiz. You sort of like, well, that's my sign, and so I'm going to be like that. But it's not the truth of their soul. It's just sort of this, you know, ego driven kind of a exercise. So in Vedic astrology, we map it to the sky and when you get the actual positions, you start to discover what your soul is really trying to do. So you're trying to get to a ground truth. So Western astrology feels disconnected from the sky, disconnected from your soul, So it feels a bit superficial in nature, and I think that's why it gets this bad reputation because it doesn't have good underlying math. Now somewhat most Western astrologers are very intuitive. They almost have a psychic ability, so they use the chart as a stepping stone for their intuition to activate and then they say some pretty accurate things if you get a reading from a Westerner astrologer. What I liked about the Vadic astrology system is you don't really need the intuition. You can just look at the positions and they actually map very accurately. So when I started doing this work, I didn't have a heightened intuition. I would just say, okay, I see this planet Mars. It's this fiery aggressive planet. It's right overhead in the tenth house. When you're born, do you have some kind of leadership role at work?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a manager of blah blah blah blah. Are you very aggressive? You tend to upset employee?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm very aggressive my employees. I make them very upset all the time. My boss told me I need to calm that down. Okay, So it's matching, no intuition required. Now, as I've been using the system, the intuition has been growing, and now I can look deeper and say, oh wow, there's some more underlying hidden stuff. Maybe there were some issues when you were a kid and somebody was very aggressive with you because of this particular planet placement. And then people will be like, wow, how do you know that about me. So I think the Western astrology is much more intuitive based. The Vedic strology has a natural logical component and when you layer on the intuition, then it becomes extremely insightful and powerful.
Speaker 2: You say your book that Vedic astrology has more accurate calculations. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: So that's the idea that it's accurate to sky. It's accurate to the sky. So what happened? And again, this is a historical version of events. I'm trying to figure out what, you know, what the history was. But there was a time when Western astrology in Vedic astrology coincided in their view of the sky. And it's around two hundred AD. So I'm assuming that maybe around two hundred eight is when the Western system leveraged off the Vedic system, because the Vedic system has to be ten to fifteen thousand years old at least that was the time of the rishis that was a time of fifteen.
Speaker 2: Thousand years old. Thank That's what I believe, thank you, because the typical, the average thought is it's five thousand years old. That came through and there were some notations that's found in various ancient temples in Egypt. I don't know if where it would be found in India is probably all over the place and the temples there, but ten to fifteen thousand years that feels more of a likely number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe fifteen thousand years ago there was a civilization in the Indus River Valley, the Indus River Valley civilization. It's the foothills of the western Himalayas kind of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India where they meet. And these were very enlightened, highly aware, it tuned people that you could call them the original Yogis or the Rishi's, the rishis, or the seers, the sages, and they sat in deep states of meditation for hours on end, days and years on end, and generations on end. And I believe in these heightened states of meditation they accessed some kind of consciousness. And it is said in the Indian tradition that this is all a heard and remembered tradition. So nobody came up with it. It was heard and intuited and then developed. And so these heightened states awareness, they heard and understand They understood the nature of our universe and then started to codify it in a series of poems in an art form of poetry, and they would then communicate this in an oral tradition to each other and from generation to generation.
Speaker 2: So these are human beings that have a heightened consciousness number one, but also their development there they might be they might look like this, but there are a whole different race of beings, aren't they.
Speaker 1: It seems like it. Yeah, their intuitive functioning was a level that we don't understand today. And I think you know today we have some people that are psychic and ability or mediums, and they have little bits and pieces of those abilities. But these people had like the rounded full ability and they developed these systems, and so they started transmitting an oral tradition, let's say, from fifteen thousand years ago to maybe about five thousand years ago, So let's say it's a ten thousand year oral tradition. And then at some point somebody said, let's write it down, and so then five thousand years ago they started to write these things down the first some of the earliest writings known to humankind, and this became known as the Vedas. So the Vaders were finally written about five thousand years ago. So be incorrect to say that this tradition started five thousand years ago, because just because it was written doesn't mean it exists prior.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Vish Terry, discussing his newest book, Astrology Decoded, will be right back.
Speaker 3: Whis person my what you're gonna do? So take a care chick pleas you know what they say, You have the careful and become love the wise. You should be ready to stumble. You know what they say, it's a.
Speaker 2: Fishery is my guest today. He has written a new book called Astrology Decoded, The intricacy of Vedic astrology, how it pulls apart the influence of other planets on us, and how to bypass that and get to the best part of your life. Anyone talks like you, Vish, I'm sorry because I talk to people who are astrologers and they believe that five thousand years is the initial starting point. But you're you made a very good point. Five thousand years ago is when it was started. When they started writing it down so they could transfer in volumes or books or whatever to people as a teaching tool. Perhaps get the less evolved as human beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Cliff, I think that's a really good point. I believe that over time the overall consciousness and awareness and enlightenment of the human beings was lessening, and they realized if they didn't codify it in writing, it would be lost. Because people have that ability, because you know, when you tell a story or poetry in the Indian tradition, the story is like a foundation for insights, and the insights are not spoken, they're transmitted nonverbally around the story. So a lot of the teachings of the Vata system are done in story form, and the real knowledge is what's beyond the story, not in the words the story itself. And so when we say the word mythology is not the right word means it's fake. It's actually a vehicle of transmission of knowledge. That's what a mythological story is. And so they wrote all this in poetry and story form in the Vedas, and so Leada's usually are hymns, and these beautiful hymns that are composed that you know when you hear the recitation of them, knowledge is being transferred. And so then the Vedic astrologies is some of the oldest texts and the Vedic astrology system end up being about five thousand years old, six thousand years old, and certain stages said, let me take the knowledge and try to codify it. But then along the way, a lot of these things got lost, like texts got lost, things got you know, India was conquered by the Mughal Empire, then the British Empire. Along the way, a lot of the works were desecrated, the temples were desecrated, things were just lost along the way. And then over time we've all become less and less conscious, so we can't handle it. Like I read one line of the text and I'm like completely confused, whereas a person from fifteen thousand years ago they would hear that one line of text and have profound insights into our human nature from it.
Speaker 2: I love this because we talk about the Yugas quite regularly, and the treata Yoga is the highest point where the humans that are out there, what we know of them, could manifest with their thoughts. They could each the highest levels. They could communicate other in other parts of the planet, if not off planet, and it's a vibrational system, a vibrational community, in its purest form. And this is what I'm thinking, this early development is. I want you to talk if you can't, briefly about the system of yoga. It's the vibration of these planets on the day you were born. In other words, that's what yoga is, is the vibrational patterns of these planets which are dominant in your in your sign. Talk briefly about the most rudimentary vibrational patterns that we absorb as a physical being and what that is, how that's imprinted, and how you, as an astrologer decode that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so use the word yoga system, and you know, we're talking about the vata castrology system that is connected. But they're all connected, right, And that's one of the things is this ancient tradition has the science of yoga, the science of music, the science of warfare, the science of buildings, the building in space, the science of mind, body medicine, the science of philosophy. Like they're all integrated. So Veda astrology is part of a larger context of an integrated full system of consciousness and human development, whereas the Western strategy is sort of divorced from it. It's this sort of like orphaned thing. It feels like that came in at one time, matched and then sort of drifted into its own sort of you know, inaccurate to the sky system. So then what is it about these planets? Yeah, at a simple level, we can say, oh, yeah, there's these ray beams and they're affecting us, and oh, Mars is angry and it shines on us and it makes us angry. That's a simplistic way, and that's okay for some people. That's a decent level. Consciously say yeah, there's these planets influencing me, or when I was born there's planetary rays and they affected me and changed. Yeah, that's okay. That's one level. The deeper level is in the yoga system, we understand that we are not just a bundle of muscles, bones and joints walking around, right, We're not just flesh and bones. There's something that animates us. There's another layer of our being. And so we say there's a body, a mind, and a soul, three layers of being, and that's common in Western nomenclature today. So our physical layer is our body, muscles and joints. Our subtle layer is our energetic, pronic body, a pronic layer or chi energy in the Chinese tradition. And then there's a layer beyond that is the soul layer, the causal layer known in Sanskrit as the Karna Shuriar, which is the where all our karma resides, the deeper, deeper soul. And then there's a part of our soul that is beyond everything, they call the paramount mon. It's beyond it's connected universe. So when a person like Deepak Chopra says you are the universe, he's saying that what is out there is in here. What is in here is reflected out there. There's a symbiotic connection between you and the universe. The same thing. The planets seem like a bundle of rock and gas floating around space. At a physical layer, it's like we're just a bundle of muscles, bones and joints. But there's an animated layer as well to the planets. There's a subtle layer and a causal layer as well. At the causal soul layer, the planets and us are connected. We're a reflection of the planets. They're all within us. But that's very hard for humans to comprehend. So in a simple way, we just say they're archetypes. Mars is the archetype of fire and warrior and commanding. Mercury's archetype of expression and communication. Venus is the archetype of love and happiness and comfort. And all of those archetypes exist within us. And when we activate that archetype, we can think of that planet and it will help architect it'll help activate that archetype within us. So what happens when we're born. The moment we're born, our soul basically says I'm going to take on a particular incarnation in order to learn whatever lessons I need in this particular soul period of my time.
Speaker 2: So before you incarnated, you had a script that was prepared, and then you soul came into the body, and at that time all these constellations were aligned and known about when you were born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So one way to think about it is the soul is so deeply intelligent and aware. It knows the exact circumstance of birth to be born into in order to live the lessons it needs to live. The right family, the right circumstances, the right everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: However, because the soul is so intelligent, it's reflected in the heavens. So here we are mere mortals who don't really know our souls very well. We're not soul connected. The ancients were soul connected. We're sort of soul disconnected. So we use our little brains to say, Okay, let me see what the heavens were at the moment that this incarnated, at the moment that Cliff took his first breath. If I can figure out the map of the stars and figure out what star was where, what planet was where, I can try and figure out what is Cliff's soul really thinking and help his brain understand what his soul's intentions are. I love it. And the more you align your mind and your emotions and your mental craziness with the soul, the more happiness you have in life.
Speaker 2: So this is the point I want. This is very important what you're saying here. When you can follow your chart as closely as possible, you're actually doing your soul's wishes or what the soul had hoped for as this incarnation.
Speaker 1: Right, But our minds are so powerful we literally fight our souls every step of the way and go a different direction. That's what happened, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the Vedic medicine tradition, we know that when you are misaligned to your soul, when you move away from your soul's natural intention, you start to have disease of the mind. And most of us have some kind of disease of the mind, especially today on election Day, we have some disease of the mind. And then if the mind disease continues, it starts to manifest as physical disease, disease the body. And so usually, like if you go to an irvating doctor, they're going to try to understand where have you deviated from your soul's intention and try to reconnect you to that alignment. And so what I'm doing is an astrologer saying, if I look at the planets and stars in their alignment the moment of your birth, I can try to figure out what was your soul's syllabus this time around, and how well you're tracking that syllabus, and can we do anything to get you back on track with your syllabus. If you're way off track, then you're gonna have a lot of disease. And it's again trying to use the mind to help sort things out, because the mind is our most powerful tool. The mind is what determines what actions we take, how we use our body.
Speaker 2: It's so funny you mentioned that because the last she was a woman who did my veadic chart. She was very much into nutrition and following a certain path based on this incarnation, and her recommendations were so important. I was dealing with some kind of guitar. I think it was too much bread, too much gluten at the time, and her recommendations actually changed my body, which was fantastic. So you're making a very important point here is that you're you're saying, I see this in this body of yours, and if you perhaps follow closer to the true intent of this incarnation, you will have a better life.
Speaker 1: Right Like, And you know I was a master at avoiding the soul's destiny, right that was my whole life, corporate career. So if you look at my if somebody looks at my chart as oh, you're a very good spiritual teacher. You have a natural incarnation inclination to teach spiritual subjects. What did I think? I was like, No, I'm going to be a CEO. I'm going to be the boss. I want to be the top CEO and a big company. I'm going to keep working at it. And so I pushed and pushed and almost like I remember, it was just like this ability of willpower and mind over soul to push myself a direction that to me was what I what I thought was the right path. And eventually, you know, karmak forces become so powerful in a way, they sort of recorrect and then you kind of fall down. When you pick up, you're like, oh, that's what I was supposed to do. And so now here I am as I aligned to this kind of deeper soul nature. Things have completely changed, right overall and.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and it's fun to hear that. You know, you're wanting to be in a corporate world, but you're not. You're just your natural inclination is not to do that. Let's talk briefly about karma. How does karma influence us and when we incarnate, how does that impact our life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so karma is a huge topic. But the word of karma is the word gutter gut in Hindi and in sanscrit means to do. So karma at the end of they just action. Action that you take, an action that you take that is aligned with the soul is good karma. Action that you take this misaligned with the soul is you could say bad karma. Right, that's the basic tenet, but it's it's almost like this very sophisticated accounting system. I don't know if you ever watched that show The Good Place with Ted Danson. It's like Kristen bell is in it. She dies and then she ends up in Ted Danson's office and he's like the guy, you know, the god or whatever whatever his role is. And then he pulls up her balance sheet and it's like all these green things of good things. She did, help this lady cross the road and did something, and then all these red things cut somebody offs were at, somebody is balancing, and then based on that you determine where you go next. And she gets sent off to the Good Place, right. And so that whole concept is very integral in the vating system, is that there is a celestial accountant who has no judgment, Like just like your accountant, there's no judging. There's like there's debits and there's credits, and that's it. The most of the religious traditions have some kind of judgment, Oh you did something bad, you did something good. This is more like you did some bad stuff. Okay, here's a balance sheet, do some good stuff. Here's a balance sheet, and let's add up and tally up your balance sheet. And so whenever you do something good or bad, that balance has to get rectified and paid off. So if in some past life you injured somebody, Let's say you took a baseball bat and you whacked somebody in the arm and you broke their arm, you have to pay back for that action. Right, maybe not that lifetime. Maybe that lifetime you keep on taking baseball bats and hate people in the arm and nothing happens to you. But the next lifetime you may have to face some issue with your arm.
Speaker 2: The accountant, who's the accountant. Who's is it the soul or is it an overseer? There's an over that's like, okay, I am the I am the karma overseer, and I watch billions of people every second of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this this is the kind of a corporate hierarchy.
Speaker 2: So there is.
Speaker 1: An organization. There's a data named Chitra. Who is the countant. Here's the countant. He has your balance sheets.
Speaker 2: An actual there's an actual being.
Speaker 1: That's his the mythological the being and he his kind of counterpart. The the other department is Lord Yama, who's the god of death who when your time's up, he comes and takes you away and you can't really negotiate with him. The time's up, he comes and he takes you into the other worlds and he sends you like so Lord Lord Yama comes and takes you. Then ship there gup that meets you and says, okay, based on everything you've done, here's a balance sheet. Here's where you go next. And you get sent off to the department and they both departments report to Lord Saturn. Saturn, the planet Saturn, Lord Shaani Wow, and so he is the big boss. And Shani has this ability to walk with you throughout your life and help rectify the balance sheet. So in India people are terrified of Saturn. They're like, oh, my god, Saturday, He's gonna give me bad karma. But that's not what he's doing. He's just saying, look, I'm helping you in life to improve your balance sheet, because when you get to my guy Chitra Gupta, I want to improve your balance sheet. So Saturn gives you some hardship in life to try to purify and pay off those debts. So if you had whacked a bunch of people with baseball bats in your past life, this life, you're gonna get hit a bunch of times, and Saturn is responsible for that, and the astrologer can see that, oh, you have some challenge maybe in your arm to have an injury around this time. Because the debt has come due. Now you can say, well, I'm really sorry for hurting all those people, but sorry is not good enough here because the action is done. So you have to now do something to alleviate that. So you can say, you know what, I'm going to go donate to an organization that helps people who've been had arm injuries, right, or I'm going to go and you know, support a cause that deals with anger management. Or you know, sometimes I say, when people have a difficult mars, I'm going to go support a veteran's cause and help soldiers have been injured in war. And by doing that, you're sort of paying back the debt in a nicer way, in a way that's to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love this because this is more credibility for the astrological reading that people have. You don't just have one in one lifetime. You have them throughout different patterns, different parts of your life to see if you're removing that karma, but not only that, if you're living your best life. And I don't see that happening with Western astrology. They don't address the details that Vedic astrology addresses, do.
Speaker 1: They And there's no like meal system. Like. The thing about the Vedic astrology is there's a whole system of remedies that helps you deal with the karma. Right, you can do activities that help lessen that and you can say, hey, Saturn, I'm really sorry for it last time around. Please make it easy. And so you have a deity to pray to, like Saturn exists Saturn. There are month thrust for Saturn, their remedies, Saturn's day is Saturn Day. You can do month rest to Saturn on a Saturday. You do service and volunteering on a Saturday, and Saturday says you know what, I think you're paying off the karma. I'm going to lessen that. And now instead of a you know, like a major pain in your arm, you're gonna get a little scratch and you know, the dick gets paid off that way. So you find a way to manage it. So I almost find myself as a karmic manager trying to say, Okay, what did you do? What's that you know? I use the example in the book of you go to a restaurant, you eat a nice meal, and people don't think about it. When you eat a nice meal, how many people are involved in making that meal happen? Supplis There's people who had to grow the food. There's people had to prepare, the dishwashers, the cooks, the waitstat all of that. And you finish this delicious meal and you walk out of the restaurant without pain. You owe someone, right, you owe? There's a debt. Now how are you going to pay that debt off? Now you had the option of credit card or check or cash, but instead you walked out. So now the option is you might go to jail, you might get a police knocking on your door, you might end up having to wash dishes more unpleasant ways than the check, cash or money order. That would be an easier way to pay off that karma. So just thinking. So part of what I want to do with the book is also say you don't need an astrologer. You don't need to look at astrology chart. Just think, like, what is the right thing to do? Think about life in a from a karmic viewpoint. I am I helping my soul evolve to a nice balanced zero debt situation? Or am I creating more and more debt with all of my actions?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: You refer to balance using three different systems a evetic ah Yo tish tishi and then yoga. Talk about integrating all three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's what I look at is the you could almost think of a stool with three legs. Joe dish which is Joe Diish means the science of light, which is the science of Veda astrology beta astrology and in SATs prison as Joe Dish. Then there's yoga, which is another leg of the stool, which is the system of you know, a way of living and disciplined living and you know, energetic practices to prepare the body to access higher realms of consciousness. And then there's the ir Veda system, which is the mind body medicine system, which is, you know, what is the right food and diet and lifestyle to support your unique soul constitution. And so when you combine the three, it becomes a very powerful way of living. And so my first book, The Business Casual Yoga that The Business Casual was a book about yoga and ayr Veda, and now The Astrology Code is a book on astrology. And these three systems together across the two books really help you live a much more aligned and conscious life.
Speaker 2: We're going to take another commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we'll return shortly with my guest today, Vish Chatterjee discussing his latest book, Astrology Decoded.
Speaker 1: M The Mood.
Speaker 2: Astrologer VIC Strategy is my guest today. He is an expert on vedick otherwise known as Hindu astrology, and he's explaining to us the details the information that has provided when you get a chart done in this system of astrology. So your goal in this new book, Astrology Decoded is to give people pathways what to heal, but also to have a better life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to heal and have more consciousness. I mean, I've noticed how much conversation is taking place today about astrology. People seem to be obsessed with it. Why are so many young people, especially millennials and Gen Z they're obsessed with astrology? Why? Because they want to learn about themselves. They want to know themselves better, and the most easy way to access strology right now is Western astrology. Right, That's what's in the zeitgeist. That's what's in Cosmo magazine, or talked about in podcasts or in the newspaper or in all sorts of conversations. Right say, oh, what's your sign? I mean, I hear hr executives saying, oh, that's so and so's a virgo, so and so's Leo. And I'm like, they're talking about because they want to learn about themselves. But if I said, hey, there's a more sophisticated system, the original system of astrology, it's Vadic astrology. Go learn about that, there's nowhere to turn until this book. It's too complicated. If I give you an average astrology book, the Vedic astrology, you're going to be confused. By chapter two. You'll be like, I don't get this.
Speaker 2: I don't it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too confusing. So my goal was to write a book that is like the on wrap, the basic basic understanding that hey, hey everyone, there is another system out there. It is much more elegant, sophisticated, and beautiful. It is much more related, and you can take a bit of a DIY approach to it. You know, I was an engineer, I'm a DIY. I'm like, what can I do myself? What can I do without having to pay for an astrologer, without having to go and learn this system? What can I do to just understand my life better and how these planets are interacting me on a daily basis. So as you read through Astrology Decoded, you learn, Oh, Venus is this planet of beauty and love and prosperity. Oh, I'm having difficulty with love in my life. There must be something going on with Venus in my life. How do I deal with Venus? Oh? I can do some more, you know, uh, painting and art and music which honors Venus and therefore improve that energy of Venus and improve the love in my life. So the idea is to look at everyday activities that you can do that attenuate or accentuate those energies and improve that area of your life without having to rely on, you know, being beholden to some astrologer telling you what you should and should do.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. Chapter nine is and I like this. I want you to talk a little bit about this finding karmic balance through remedies and rituals. I love that title talk a little bit about remedies and rituals because I don't think people do enough rituals to begin with. How does a ritual help you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So the Vedic people, these fifteen thousand and ten thousand year ago culture, they had these cities like the Mayanjaro and Harapa. They had these sort of communities that they lived in that were excavated in recent times. And when they did the excavations, they found that every home had these fire pits. Every householder performed these very elaborate fire rituals and made worship to the deities through fire. And these fire rituals have continued for generations even today. In my own home, every Sunday, I practiced this ancient fifteen thousand year old fire ritual and chant the same manthras that my ancestors. And what I've understood is the Vedic people relied on ritual to shift energies. They did very specific rituals to shift energies and have this sort of access to deeper consciousness.
Speaker 2: Describe that a little bit of is when you say changing energy, are they changing it? Through the voice or they changing it through intention to change it. Yeah, it's a combination, yeah.
Speaker 1: Voice, intention, devotion, activation, fire, water, earth, air elements, space elements being honored like a combination of things. And so that was sort of a known that if you did certain rituals you could shift karma. You can literally shift karma through ritual. That's how they stood it. And then you know, in the religious tradition that then descended from the Vatic tradition, ritual is everything, and every religion out there there's ritual involved, right, and in Hinduism, which comes directly from the Vedic system, there's a ritual. When you're born, there's a ritual. When you're name, there's a ritual. When you first eat your rice, there's a ritual when anything. You get married, there's a ritual. You die, there's a ritual. But in today's world, we sort of lost track of ritual. We don't do rituals anymore. But then we come back to the corporate world and you realize that all these high powered executives they have some ritual they do and it might be the ritual as I get up in the morning and I go for a run or I get up in a journal in the morning, there's some kind of daily activity that's done to make some shift in their day. So I start to see the successful corporate people all have some kind of rituals. Successful leaders all kind of have some kind of morning ritual. And in the yoga system, yoga is all about your morning routine and your morning ritual, and how your vada mind body system is all about your daily morning routine as well. And beta astrology also sees when you do daily rituals they shift things. So I start to thinking, what are rituals like? What is a ritual? It's something that you do every day with intention, with devotion to activate certain energies and go from very mundane ritual like a morning walk to more elaborate things like chanting certain manthras to certain planets and deities to affect a certain change. And so then I start experimenting. Right, somebody says, oh, I have a problem. I'm having this challenge in life, and I can see what that karma is, and I give them a ritual to work with that planet. And every morning they light a candle, they chant a certain month thra to that planet. They bring that an aspect of that an archetype of that planet to mind. They offer some water, maybe some food or fruits. They do it with intention devotion. After a few weeks and months of that ritual, things shift in their life.
Speaker 2: But in your practice, fish, do you you're seeing somebody's chart, do you recommend a ritual as a way to dispel problems or for enhancement or for everything? I do?
Speaker 1: I'll be very specific, right, so I'll say, Okay, what is the challenge you're having. I'll try to root cause it to a particular planet, and once I root causes to that planet, I'll give a ritual for that planet that works for their tradition. Because you know, somebody might be a Catholic, somebody might be a Muslim, somebody might be atheist. I mean, it might be agnostic. It has to be something that works with their belief system, right, because if the intention isn't there, it's not going to work. Of course, somebody's Indian and they're Hindu, then it's easy to say, okay, you go to Shani Saturn and they know what that means, right. But a lot of the people in the yoga tradition already open. So you know, oh, I'm having lost obstacles in life, and then you give them some Ganesh ritual. Ganesh is the archetype of the remover obstacles. And I start to see these results, right because I'm the engineer looking like is this going to work? I'm giving this ritual. I'm not sure. And then three months later they're like, oh my god, this thing really cleared up for me.
Speaker 2: I thought, wow, that that is so amazing. That's like pure energetics in motion. I love to hear those things.
Speaker 1: The books Surprised every day. I'm surprised every day. I'm like, oh that worked.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, it's great. The books called Astrology, de Coded, the Secret Science of India, stages and my guess today has been vish Chateterjy. I want to talk a little bit in our final few minutes about the current events, and you're welcome to say I would not like to talk about that, but I hope you will talk about what's going on. We have the presidential election. It's today today, today, we're recording this on Tuesday the fifth. What can you say about the presidential election? And it's been so just divisive and our country is just split, you know right now, which is very, very unsettling for a lot of people. A lot of my friends are deeply upset just because of the different characters involved, but also the energy of the United States. We want to talk a little bit about that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the way I look at presidential candidates and whoever does get elected as a president is a reflection of the consciousness of the country. Right at the end of the day, the president is a public servant. They are serving the public and their reflection of the consciousness of the people at the time. And so without looking at the candidates, we have to look at ourselves and say, Okay, what is it about our consciousness that's leading us to this situation? And you could say we have a split consciousness at the moment. We have two sides of our nature that we're unable to resolve. We're just confused about it. But I look at you know, and again I'm not an expert on this. This is called mundane astrology. So veta astrology is developed to understand your human journey and your human evolution and how do you connect to your spiritual nature. But there's a whole system called mundane astrology which is taking that astrology the individual and applying it to everyday, mundane world events. Yeah, so we can pull a chart for the So the chart of the USA pretend it's a human being and was born on a certain date. And the date that I use is July fourth, seventeen seventy six, which I most agree with the nation was born, and I use the time of six twenty four pm, figuring that was the last signature on the document to ratify the document to become a nation, to birth the nation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. And the time has come from some astrologers that looked at major events in the US and back triangulated it to a birth time that would work for those events to take place at those times. Oh. Interesting, that's a technique. It's called birthtime rectification. Right, So that birth chart gives us a Sagittarius rising for the US. And what was that? What's your reaction to that.
Speaker 2: I'm just listening and smiling because I loved hearing about this, because you're actually deifying the United States. It's an entity as an.
Speaker 1: Entity, as a as a being, as a being of itself. And I do that for corporations when I have corporate clients, I'll do the incorporation date of the company and then see what the company is going through.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I like this smiley because I'm like excited to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what's interesting is Sagittaris is a religious kind of a sign. It's the most religious of all the signs, and so you could say it's a nation founded in religion, which is true it started out that way. But the ascendant, and this is a tougher concept. So we have twelve zodiac signs aries Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, so on. But then in the veding system we also have twenty seven more distant constellations that we use that really help understand sort of the mythological side of things. And the ascendant of the US is in a location called Mullah, and Mullah is a constellation that looks like the root. And Mullah is also the word we use for money right in American culture, the root of all evils. So you can see that it's a company the country that's obsessed with money and getting to the roots of things and establishing new roots. And you know, the US was an uprooted country. It's an uprooting of the old world into the new world. So that's there. But the thing is, when Mullah gets activated, it creates this really sort of tearing down to the roots. And Mullah in the US birth chrire was activated in the beginning of twenty twenty, so it actually was actually around October November of twenty nineteen. We had some planetary positions of Rahu and kid to go over Mullah and are there these two axes that activated major churning of the US. And so what happened around September October November twenty nineteen, probably when the first cases of COVID were discovered, that activated a major churning for our country. And so we went through that churning. So you can say, yeah, there was a disease, there's a pandemic, but there was sort of a crisis of our soul really through that time, and that started this division and churning. Then we have the planet Saturn transiting over where the Moon was when the US was born. So when you have a birth chart, wherever the moon is, the moon represents the mind, the psychology, mind, and emotions, and that's the birth start. Then today in space, Saturn's moving around and today's Saturn happens to be right over the moon. And when this happens in a human being, it causes a major crisis for the human being where you are literally pushed into a corner and you have no choice but to look up and look for salvation. And we're in that period right now where Saturn is going over the moon and causing us to have major emotional instability, major emotional trauma, major questioning of who are we? And that's the question we're facing Today's who are we as a nation is being determined today November fifth, would Saturn literally directly over our natal moon. Saturn is at eighteen degrees of Aquarius right now, and our moon was at seven degrees of aquarius when we were born. And Saturn is going retrograde meting. It's like intense power backwards into that. So we are in for a ride, is what I can say. And it doesn't alleviate until probably May. Of what I see is until at least April May of twenty twenty five. This sort of really difficult Saturnian reckoning of karma. Right, we've done some bad things as the nation. That Kara's coming due now, and that karma has been coming due for four or five years and we'll start to feel some relief after May of twenty twenty five. Is what I see. As far as the charts go, I would say, Donald Trump has an extremely strong chart, like he's got a good hand of cards, but he's playing them terribly, And Kamala Harris has a weaker hand of cards, but she's playing them excellently in an excellent way. So you kind of see this kind of interesting with a poker game where you have some of your good hand of cards where that plays them awfully and somebody who has not such a great hand but it's playing them marvelously, and that's why they're neck and neck like there. It's like Kamala is like compensating for some weaknesses in her chart in a brilliant way, and Trump isn't leaning into some great things in his chart, so he's kind of you know, there end up even here, but we'll see what happens today. Kama has a little bit more connection to the US chart at the moment, so she has just like an inch ahead, I would say, And if you compare the two charts, but again, there's a lot of free will involved here. You can do a lot to overcome things, but either way, I see us in a lot of turmoil until at least May, so I think it's a time to do extra meditation, extra yoga practice, be resilient, realize that this is just a karmic thing that we're all going through, and find a way to have love and compass for your friends, no matter where they are on the spectrum, because at the end of the day, we're all sitting in our own information, our own consciousness, our own processing of things. We all, I think for the most part, mean well like we all want to see this nation continue forward in the future as the beacon of hope and light for the rest of the planet. And I think everyone's picking their horse based on that same desire to be a beacon of hope.
Speaker 2: It just seems like one group is forgetting the foundations of how we were built, you know, a nation of immigrant immigrants, and this divisive thinking it seems to be the way. I just don't see this as what the founding fathers were interested in. And it seems like we're backtracking and trying to develop a different type of personality and that's just not who we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's also part of our our own karma. To face this struggle and divisiveness is part of the pain we have to go through, right, and so we have to just recognize that, you know, our history hasn't all been clean and good. It's had a lot of problems along the way, and now we're kind of due for reckoning. So whatever happens, we're facing the karma that we're due.
Speaker 2: Fish. This has been very insightful. I can talk with you for hours. I really enjoyed it. The book just came out. You can get it on Amazon or wherever you get your books. Astrology de coded, give us your website if you have one, and also where people can hear more and learn more about you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the website is vishchattergy dot com and if you go there, there's actually a birth chart calculator you can use. So from there you can order the book. Obviously, please support me by ordering the book, but there's also a birth tart calculator, so you can calculate a chart and then use the book to help decode your own chart. And my hope for you is that you start to understand your birth chart, start to understand the energies of play, and take an active DIY role in improving your life through all the practices between yoga, meditation, understanding your mind body constitution, understanding your astrology chart, and really develop yourself into you know, some movement towards those ancient and enlightened beings that we all, you know, look up to.
Speaker 2: Well fish strategy. I really appreciate your time and we'll have to have you come back. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it, Cliff, Thank you very much. Thank you for having me on the show on the Destiny Podcast, and thank you for your audience to listen to this and learn. Thank you for your attention.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting, you know, that was the first time I've heard an astrologer refer to the earlier epoch tetra yoga and the beings, the advanced beings that were that were around the time, that could use their minds to travel the galaxies, to travel the Earth, to communicate, and they obviously were so sophisticated, and they must have had some kind of machinery, some kind of devices, but maybe not that they could detect the influence the the gravitational energetics from different planets in our solar system and perhaps beyond our solar system that we're influencing earth lanes. And this is what makes astrology so fascinating and so problematic for certain people in the scientific community because they just cannot explain it, you know, you can't tell them this is energies at work, energies influencing physiology, and a few energies influencing body, mind and spirit. That's just that's just, you know, and that's the problem with our current reality and the scientific community. They are locked in matter. They can't leave matter, they can't leave the physical and this is the problem. And when we start talking about younger scientists who are dialed in, who are programmed for understanding toleric energy, earth bound and planetary cosmological energy, then you have a whole different breed of scientists that are evolving. And I've said it from the very first day I launched this website that some some kid, a young scientist is going to develop a tool for scanning pyramids, temples and other relics that could be buildings or statuary from the previous epoch. And I think they're slittered these epoch, these early edifices are scattered everywhere, and to be able to hold the device up to a temple and it begins spinning out data because it's been imprinted with data. Wow, and that's what our ancestors did, except they didn't likely do it with machinery. They were trained how to use their brains, how to access this data through their brains. So just fascinating, just amazing, just really really fun to have a Visha on the program. In fact, his readings, his charts are a little spendy at over three hundred dollars. But I'm going to treat myself to a Christmas present and I'll tell you what it says. I'll give you some hints. I won't read the whole thing because that's private, private, but I will talk about a few things, especially with my relationships. Maybe she can he, he can provide me with some details. So real fun and yeah, check out his website for more details on what's going on with his the new book. The book just came out. He was on he was on Coast to Coast with George Norri yesterday and he is making the rounds. So yeah, Astrology Decoded. Real fun. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Anxious Destiny and the special segments that we have, please consider becoming a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month, you can impact our podcasts by supporting the work that we do here. Each week, we have a ton of gifts for you. All you need to do is go to Patreon dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. It's simple, it's easy. They take your ATM or they deducted each month, and that's all you gotta do. We got a ton of thank you gifts in the form of ebooks. I'm gonna be posting some more in the end of this month. I think we're up to forty books. These are thank yous from various authors and produce and research investigators that we've had in the program. So again, to become a subscriber, go to Patreon that's PA t R e o N dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe five, ten, fifteen, even twenty bucks makes a huge difference to our program. All right, I want to thank Venish for joining me today as always a team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. Thank you, thank you, thank you. All right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: Give him any minute, Giant said the Naughty Dog, Saganny Go, don't know how I can expire? Does you anything? Bag and Johnya Sarah the way, don't God, God, You're the curt Joanna ba