Speaker 1: Here we go. Come on, good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Ed McMahon and now, ladies and gentlemen, he's Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: All right, good morning everybody. Rod Ryan's show checking in. I'm ready to rock.
Speaker 2: And what we may be calling MO Monday. Don't worry about it, say good TOMAYO milk Monday, but maybe MO Monday.
Speaker 1: Trump's everything.
Speaker 2: Today we are going to meet our new superpal Mo.
Speaker 1: Good morning, mon, Good morning Rod.
Speaker 2: Okay, phones working of dust Off, right, all right, that's my everybody. Uh, don't worry.
Speaker 1: We have plenty of.
Speaker 2: Time to get to know her. Okay, So very busy today. You come in here on a super busy day. We're not doing the Texas Hammer game, but we're using the Texas Hammer and we're going to play Risk it for the Biscuit. Risk it for the biscuit, your chance to win up to one thousand dollars cash. This isn't some national contest with iHeart. This is money that I begged mister Adler for and we're gonna give that money to you. Seven twenty we start Risk It for the Biscuit. If you don't know how to play, don't worry about it. I will explain everything now first hour homeroom, Blake is going for win number two, fresh.
Speaker 1: Out of bed, hit to head.
Speaker 2: That's the guy that hadn't played since like two thousand and six. Chili puts some tickets in there too. I got shined down tickets for you in homeroom. That's gonna be on the fun attack flashback risk it for the Biscuit seven twenty Buzzfest tickets at a twenty alternative income. Early in the nine we go back to those.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, they might have chilli. We may have gotten approval on a big ticket. You gotta go check your emails from Skinner. There may be something that he's got to put in there too. So I don't want to say it out loud, because then maybe it won't happen.
Speaker 1: MO, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Uh this is Houston's headlines. Did you prepare anything but you.
Speaker 1: Wanted me to do something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Alright, alright Houston's Headlines.
Speaker 4: Once you got it's Synco de Mayo, Rod, are you cool celebrating because I brought tequila?
Speaker 1: I thought she walked in like bag lady, you walk a mole.
Speaker 2: Ay, it was weird you walking in with four bags of stuff. I'm like, oh, we got a weird bag lady.
Speaker 1: I am that lady.
Speaker 2: She did not bring bags to the interviews or anything, and she had nine bags.
Speaker 4: We're celebrating today, but there is actually a new poll out that says people have no idea why we're celebrating and we are not going to be those people.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Thirty nine percent of Americans say single to Mayo is Mexican Independence Day, and.
Speaker 1: That is not correct.
Speaker 4: It is the anniversary of the eighteen sixty two victory by the Mexican troops over the French, the Battle of Puebla. Plenty of food, plenty of drinks around town, including it meant it made park where they chose today to roll out a new collab with LTMBO so you can get your Astros LTMPO hats starting at nine am at the center Field Team Store Houston, making national headlines. Gunfire erupted at a Sweet sixteen celebration over the weekend, leaving one dead fifteen injured. According to HPD, an uninvited guest arrived at the party, asked to leave, and as he departed, he opened fire into the crowd, prompting some attendees to return gunfire. So the injured. Injured individuals range in age from sixteen to forty years old. Y'all got student loans?
Speaker 1: No, I paid mine off. Pray Jesus what I paid mine off? Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what you do when you get a loan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to pay it. I had to work. I had to go to work, and I had to pay off my student loan.
Speaker 4: Right, five million people are affected because as of today, the US Department of Education has resumed collections on those defaulted federal student loans. So if you haven't made a payment in like two hundred and seventy days or so, you're on default and they're going to start to wage garnishment and such to get that money back. Did y'all do a double take at the derby when you saw Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.
Speaker 2: I walked in and asked you, guys all, did you see him in? Nicole Smith's daughter? I mean number one? She's beautiful, beautiful, sea. She is a carbon copy of her mom though yep, she looks just like her. And she was wearing a dress.
Speaker 5: That was the big story.
Speaker 4: It's been twenty one years since Anna Nicole Smith rocked the same black dress that her daughter, Daniel Lynn wore over the weekend. So we're going to post a picture, but spitting image. And her daughter said, it's the closest thing she can get to a hug from her mom, which is the sweetest.
Speaker 5: So she rocked the dress. She nailed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chile hen put up a blog page for that, and it's unbelievable. I'm not being creepy at all. She looks exactly like her mom. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Good for her.
Speaker 4: Just days after being named as members of the twenty twenty five Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class, the White Stripes have announced the're dropping a limited edition commemorative vinyl for the twentieth anniversary of their two thousand and five fifth studio album, Get Behind Me Safe. So mark your calendar June twenty seventh, you can go grab it. One of them is going to be red smoke. One's gonna be clear with red and black vinyl smoke looking.
Speaker 5: So they're gonna be cool cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are right, you're just doing sports today?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that okay? Yeah? What a great I started to sports lounging.
Speaker 2: All right, what do you got in sports?
Speaker 1: It doesn't really matters anymore.
Speaker 6: Rockets lost the Warriors last night, one of three to eighty nine. They picked just the worst time to have their worst game of the season. It was one on through eighty nine and they just looked off from the get go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the season's done neat.
Speaker 6: Also in the NBA playoffs, yesterday, the Pages beat the Cavs in Game one of that series, one twenty one to one twelve. In baseball, Astros fell to the White Sox, who were like the worst team in baseball, five to four yesterday. Tonight they're going to open up a three game series with the Brewers on the road. RENW Blanco will be on the mount for this DROs, going up against Milwaukee's Tobias Myers. First pitches at six forty and you could listen to that game on our sister state since Sports Talk seven ninety in News Radio seven KTRH. In horse racing, Sovereignty won the Kentucky Derby on Saturday. We have to the Derby favorite journalism down the stretch. He's now likely going to be the favorite to win the Preakness next weekend.
Speaker 1: In hockey, there.
Speaker 6: Was a game seven the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Speaker 2: Last night, the.
Speaker 6: Winnipeg Jets scored a game tian goal with about three seconds left to go to force overtime, and then got by the Blues four to three in double ot. And that concludes the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go, Here we go, four hours of pain.
Speaker 2: If you'd like the first phone call today, Chilly's there, Alex is there, Moe's here. Uh seven one three two one two five nine four five. He won the first phone call.
Speaker 1: Come get it.
Speaker 2: The most interactive show on the radio.
Speaker 1: Starts right now, a new era.
Speaker 2: There we go, ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Wakey, Wakey, hands off, Snaky. We are often running four hours of pain. Happy Sinkra de Mayo, everybody, big morning here with all the different elements, all the things that we've got to do in homeroom. I can't wait to get Blake on. I can't wait to hook you up with these shine down tickets in homeroom. But I can't wait for you guys to get to know Mo. And good morning Mo, thanks for being here. It's been a long time. I we we took our time. We took our time with getting somebody in here, and I'm so happy you're here. I'm so happy you're here. I've told you this before off the air. We've talked to Alex and I. We've talked about it on the air with Chili, like, that's the one position on this morning show that I've never gotten wrong. Everybody that sat in the chair that you're sitting in was nails. They were awesome. And I can't say that about the other positions.
Speaker 1: I've had a few. You know, Alex is just kind of one of these guys that you know, uh.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kind of had No one's ever left it up in that seat.
Speaker 4: Thank you again. No pressure, So there's a lot of pressure. Seriously, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited that you're here. We'll get to know you, even me like coming in this morning, I'm like, okay, we got like we gonna find out who this chick is. We canna find out everything about her. Month We've got years to find out about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: There's a lot to find out.
Speaker 2: There's a lot, and I can't wait to get into all of it. So I'm so happy. I can't tell you how.
Speaker 1: Happy I am that you're here. You're sitting there.
Speaker 2: And uh and Alex and Chile were absolutely rock stars for the first quarter.
Speaker 1: Of the year.
Speaker 2: We didn't think I mean, Tessa was done kind of in October and I said, listen, I need you to stay on until Christmas. She's like okay, And then I thought maybe maybe a month would go by or something. Three months, yeah, three months. But it had to be right.
Speaker 1: You're you.
Speaker 2: You're awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm so excited. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: So we are going to be very, very busy today. We had a lot of different things. I'm so happy about. Risk It for the Biscuit is back, a chance to win up to one thousand dollars. This is that thing where where we light the fuse on the air and then you're getting these dollar increments in one hundred dollars increments, and you tell me to stop whenever you want, because if the explosion goes off, you don't win any money. That's the whole risk It for the Biscuit thing. So we'll be on the Texas Hammer will be on with us, and we're gonna do that at seven twenty every day this week. So it's a big, big week from MO to be here, so it's gonna be very, very busy. We got Buzzfest tickets.
Speaker 1: Chillie was right, there's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a big ticket that we're gonna start giving away tomorrow, but we won't have those just yet. So we're gonna go with everything that I said.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 2: I prevail Bear Tooth tickets on Know the Show, and man, every fold line is ringing.
Speaker 7: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 2: Let's say hi, Jennifer, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you today?
Speaker 2: So great? Jennifer, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great.
Speaker 4: You used to play my whole day you saw.
Speaker 8: Let me be the first collar birthday girl.
Speaker 1: You're a birthday girl today, so I am.
Speaker 8: The birthday girl.
Speaker 3: Monster Jam birthday Girl.
Speaker 2: Skateboard Damn day Monster Jam check, Sorry master Jam.
Speaker 1: Okay, I came to y'all at studio.
Speaker 2: This year is last year, so see y'all or together in Monster Jam.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm taking the bull by the horns.
Speaker 10: That's the birthday girl, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I came out to see you in the lobby. We took a picture together exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my day was better just.
Speaker 1: Because I just woke up at four o'clock. And I don't do days.
Speaker 2: I used to stay up all.
Speaker 4: Night, sweet days.
Speaker 8: But when I knew to day, y'all house up by day.
Speaker 12: And because in the first call his.
Speaker 13: Name the whole day.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all got this you say every one of y'all.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all. I appreciate you. Jennifer, thank you, and I love your energy this morning. And come back and see us in the lobby again next time you win something. All right, party Claudie skuys ten percent chance of bringing highs of around eighty.
Speaker 1: We got to take a break.
Speaker 2: When we come back in a direct check for you, we'll find out what's trending. Alex is gonna hold down what's trending, so you'll be looking around to see what we're what's happening out there, and then we'll get set up. I'll get Blake's victory speech, which I think it was a pretty good one. We'll get him set up to play the game. Guys, we're off and running.
Speaker 8: Let's go alternative and.
Speaker 7: Tell them at the rod Ryan Morning shown the buzz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, Welcome back everybody, Rod Ryan's Show, Happy Sinkle Demo, Happy Mo Monday. That's mo over there. A lot of people are saying, wow, you have all four boxes on now because we're on Facebook Live and where that camera.
Speaker 5: Is a really close camera, Rod Yeah, that camera is.
Speaker 2: Abnoxymously close to all of us. I mean, you cannot believe me. If you have something in your teeth, someone's gonna.
Speaker 5: Let you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not bad. Well Alex is like coming is what his tongue?
Speaker 2: Now? Like, do I my teeth? We'll write something with my teeth. So yeah, everybody, everybody on Facebook, Hello, YouTube Live, Thank you everything at Rod Ryan Show. All right, ten percent chance of rate partly Claudi's guys high him around eighty today, Alex, what do you see that's trending?
Speaker 1: Cinco de Mayo is trending. I prefer to call it Singo d moyo. Oh I think that's more appropriate.
Speaker 6: Somebody with that today, So yeah, Happy single Demayo's not Mexican Independence Day.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that, obviously.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 6: Also back is Alcatraz. That's trending today. Trump says he's bringing it back.
Speaker 2: It's been forever since that place has been close.
Speaker 6: I don't know that was the number one trend I saw today. It was Alcatraz and he says that he's going to bring it back. I don't know if that means he's going to bring it back for tours or if he's actually gonna put people.
Speaker 5: There's a museum already.
Speaker 2: I've been there. I've been there too, Yeah, I've been there. As you're taking the little ferry boat over to sal Toledo, you stop off at Alcatraz and you cruise around a little bit.
Speaker 6: It's awesome when after the prom quit so I think of his Sean Connery and then right Jim.
Speaker 1: Stones is trending. The series finale.
Speaker 6: Was last night, and it seems like people are pretty happy with it. That is a Sunday night by the bus.
Speaker 1: Good morning, everybody. This is Blake.
Speaker 10: I haven't been on this game since two thousand and six, and guess what, I just kicked a little lass getting rid of a three time Hall of Famer. I'm calling that the upset of the year. I am your fresh let me start over stuff. I am your fresh out of bed head to head one day champion. Join me on Monday when I make it win number two.
Speaker 2: Bitches, All right, let's go if you want to take him on seven one, three, two two, The.
Speaker 7: Rod Ryan Show, Mornings on ninety four five, The Bus.
Speaker 1: Twenty four, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 2: Monsters All from All Time, Low and Black Bear rod Ryan Show, on this Milk Monday, Mo Monday, Sinko de Mayo, and we are gonna playing risk It for the Biscuit.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: About an hour from now. It's very tense.
Speaker 1: Somebody will be on the air with us trying.
Speaker 2: To could win up to one thousand dollars Risk it for the Biscuit. I will explain everything, but thank you to the Texas Hammers for helping us out with that ten percent chance of rain. Nothing over that now tonight fifty percent chances of scattered storms today highs of around eighty And are you a This is mo everybody. She's her first day with us, and it's a new era of the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy. I just saw it.
Speaker 2: Carrie Underwood. She was talking about she learned something from Joe Rogan and it's like it's called post and ghost where she posts a picture and then leaves it alone on the internet. Doesn't read the comments, doesn't want to know what her lips look like, if the dress is the good fit or whatever, doesn't read the comments.
Speaker 5: Alex and I were just talking about this.
Speaker 1: Are you a comment reader? No?
Speaker 4: No, I know, and I want to because I want to engage, like I want to be friends with everyone, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Doesn't bother me. Everyone's being very very nice?
Speaker 2: Are they on Facebook?
Speaker 1: Someone's being mean? You got my back?
Speaker 2: Is okay?
Speaker 5: Alex Will? I know he loves the.
Speaker 2: Comment He Alex lives for comments. You know.
Speaker 1: You made it look like I'm not happy that she's on the show. A bunch of them and that is the one you chose.
Speaker 2: Just yelled at me during that. He's like, why did you use that picture on our Facebook page? I said, because that's you pictures. You use the worst one.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh so let's mo everybody. Uh, let's play a game.
Speaker 1: Come on man.
Speaker 12: Now, each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Yo, Blake, Yo, right, hey Blake, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? Man?
Speaker 10: How was jazz?
Speaker 2: Jazz Fest was awesome? Pearl Jam was great. They just played They played hit after hit after hit Man.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. That's help.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You're going for win number two?
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, you're.
Speaker 2: Taking on Steve the Breadman, who he gets up before us, like the bread guys are up early than anybody. Maybe the donut guy Steve.
Speaker 11: Good morning, morning, her room.
Speaker 1: What's up? I thank Steve, welcome.
Speaker 5: I like bread.
Speaker 1: This is breaky guy loves bread.
Speaker 2: Guy's out there delivering bread early. Uh, Steve the Breadman, you've played this game before. No hall of fame or anything like that for you.
Speaker 11: Are you and you know lost on day three last August?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blake, don't worry about him.
Speaker 2: He stinks.
Speaker 1: He's not good at this.
Speaker 2: I'm good. He's awesome at delivering bread. He's awesome. He's a cool dude too. We met him, we've hung.
Speaker 1: Out with him before. You know.
Speaker 2: We need bread, all right, Blake and Steve, Steve, let's get some wins here. Okay, come on, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Chili put Wow tickets to see three eleven and Bad Flower this Friday night at the seven one to three Music Hall. It's a pretty good ticket, guys. These are the questions. Shout out your name, Steve Blake.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Mo.
Speaker 2: You have to listen to see who says their name first. Then you can fight Alex on who you know. If you guys disagree, here we go. Question number one, which European country is shaped like a boot?
Speaker 1: Blake Blake?
Speaker 2: Yes, Blake, that would be Italy.
Speaker 1: That's a correct answer. The boot. Very good. Who was that? Blake? Okay, Blake?
Speaker 2: We go, Redman, Bredman, you were up before all of us.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: You heard me right, I just was yes, yeah, just right after him. It was close. It was close. I won't bust your balls. Question number two, what famous cracked bell is located? Steve the bread Man, liberty bell? The Liberty Bell. Welcome to the game, dude, welcome back to the game. All right, we got a good one here on a Monday for the wind boys. What device usually worn on the wrist can be used? Steve the bread Man watch show me watch?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, out and Blake did that hurt?
Speaker 2: Blake hurt a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this when you go. I know you're gonna go back and listen. When you go back and listen, you're gonna say, oh, it was just that he just just edged you out, brother.
Speaker 10: Good luck, Steve. I'll take care Blake.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, Breadman, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: You know it?
Speaker 2: Okay, bread Man, welcome back to the game.
Speaker 7: The rod Ryan Show on ninety four the bus.
Speaker 1: All right, jeez, ninety four or five bus.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, rod Ryan Show. We can park in the end.
Speaker 1: Hope you off to a great start to your day.
Speaker 2: Fifty chance of some scattered thunderstorms tonight his today of around eighty.
Speaker 1: I got six thirty two on my watch, and we have a new champion, fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion. Steve the bread Man doesn't to hold his hand.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, Good morning everybody. This is Steve the bread Men and I am you're fresh out of bed head to head one day Champion Black Late came in to be a walm pump chump to get toasted by the bread It join me on Tuesday the wait making what making number two?
Speaker 2: You want any help on that? He's like, he goes, I'm a peacock. You gotta let me fly. He said, Okay, dude, you mine work for me. I have tickets to go see Shine Down August twenty seventh over at the Toyota Center. Now that's gonna be on the flashback, but I brought in some new fun facts for you today.
Speaker 1: It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart. You're funny here, buddies, This the fuck back to the day. Who's voice do you hear? Most on that?
Speaker 3: Mo?
Speaker 9: Chile?
Speaker 2: Me Alex? That's dynasinging too.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 5: It's mostly Chile.
Speaker 1: Chili.
Speaker 2: Chili really shines in the shout it out Loud game. Yeah, he sings that one really good. All right, here's some fun facts for you guys today. Roughly four point five brillion cigarette butts are littered every year, making them the most littered item on the planet. And I don't know what those those butts. They contain filters and are made of non biodegradable if you're smoking, Okay, it's already gross. Don't go throw on those things around though. Still see them come flying out the windows of cars in your car. Gonna catch a car on fire, bed do not. I'm telling you, I feel like my car is gonna explode when you guys throw these things out the window.
Speaker 1: And then that ashy things going underneath my car. Jerks, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Mosquitoes have killed more people than all the wars in history combined. Filthy mosquitos infecting tens of billions of people with diseases.
Speaker 1: Mosquitoes are the biggest killer out there.
Speaker 2: Finally, I don't know. I'm wondering if not enough people saw this movie, Alex, you saw Kingpin?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 6: Mo?
Speaker 2: Did you see Kingpin? No, sir, Fairly Brothers movie.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Chris Farley was originally supposed to start as.
Speaker 2: The Amish bowler in Kingpin, but couldn't do it because he was contractually obligated to do the movie Black Sheep, so the role wound up going to Randy Quaid. Did you see the movie hal Kingpin?
Speaker 1: Did not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, Woody Harrowson and Bill Murray. Oh, it's awesome. It's awesomely dumb and amazing.
Speaker 2: That's neat.
Speaker 1: It's the fuck that's of the day. We make you look smart, buddy, It's the fuck that's to the day.
Speaker 2: Only here's me. Here's my big fat mouth on that tomb jingle, boh shine down tickets? Do you remember anything from Friday Show.
Speaker 1: On that one soon?
Speaker 2: That's all I heard was my mouth. Oh uh, what didn't he become a standard key on the keyboard until nineteen seventy, So before that you had to type something backspace, go back and like alter what you've already done. What did not become a standard key until nineteen seventy. Hal said that he remember you had to go do it the old school way.
Speaker 1: No you don't.
Speaker 2: Seven one, three, two, two five nine four five. It's now time for rock out with your stock out with captain cash.
Speaker 1: How old do you think I am?
Speaker 2: There's our money guy over there.
Speaker 1: Old enough that you were banging around on a typewriter. Okay, got me there.
Speaker 2: I had a word processor.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was a little after you. How do you do on Wall Street? Good day? On Friday? The day was up five hundred and four points.
Speaker 14: Yeah, kick off this morning at forty one thy three hundred and seventeen NASDA cup two hundred and sixty six to seventeen thousand, nine hundred seventy seven benchmark ten.
Speaker 1: Your treasure is trading at a four point.
Speaker 14: Three one percent in oil sands at fifty seven dollars forty five cents of burrow to the most actives. The big studs Nike, Caterpillar and Amex, the Big Duds, Apple, am Jen and Nicky Dies on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on the Services index for April right now.
Speaker 2: Futures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the downside. Come on, turn this baby around.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 13: I'm out here.
Speaker 14: This is Howlan manage director with Graham James Porter for The Rod Ryan Show from Raymond James on Sam fleep be and Augusta and don't forget toys, rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 7: Opinion's expressed are those of helland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates. Income Ever, NYC, as IDC, IART Radio or its sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmision. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your m This program as are educational and informational purposes on the Studs of Duds are based on movement as reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 2: Four five buys. Welcome back Rod Ryan Show. Sure, I got Kevin on the phone.
Speaker 1: Kemo, Oh, Rod, what's up?
Speaker 2: About this episode, Noone, good morning, how are you morning, I'm doing well, doing well, Thank you very much. My question is, oh this this did not become a standard key on the keyboard until nineteen seventy.
Speaker 1: What are we looking for here? The exclamation mark? My guy? Whoa dude, You're the winner.
Speaker 2: You're so smart too, Just shine down, August twenty seventh, Toyota Center. You know stuff like that. You listen to the Rod Ryan Show. I know you're a smart guy. Yeah, before you that, before you had an exclamation point, Hal had to type a period, then he had to use the backspace and then go back and stick an apostol for.
Speaker 1: You above it. That sounds about right. That found about right. Have a great time at that Shinedown show.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, they're one of my favorite. I appreciate you, Thank you very much. Awesome, Thank you, Hey, Alexa, play a ninety four point five The Buzz and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 13: Ninety four point five bus station from My Heart Radio, The Rod.
Speaker 1: Running Show on ninety four five, Wake Out the Bus.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five, Good Morning rod Ryan Shows, Fallout Boy. Thanks for the memories, MO, did I catch you kind of singing along to that a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I did catch you singing that, right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Never once have I talked to her about music.
Speaker 1: We haven't, not one time trying to get her any Could that.
Speaker 5: Have been a free wrecord?
Speaker 1: But I just caught her singing that. Obviously, emails are rolling.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 2: That's Mo, everybody. Hi, good morning, Emily said, Good morning, Rod. Definitely looking forward to getting to know Mo. Glad to hear a familiar voice, So we'll talk about that. Let many people heard your voice in this city of ours before she goes. I gotta know she came from country?
Speaker 1: Is she a rocker?
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Rod, We trust your judgment much love Emily and El Campo. While she was just singing along to that, We're good. I never once talked to you about music.
Speaker 5: I listen to a lot of music, Rod.
Speaker 1: You would think it's a radio station job.
Speaker 2: You think that we'd had a we would have had a musical discussion.
Speaker 1: By now, we have not.
Speaker 2: Not the word music or anything has come up between you and I leading up to this moment.
Speaker 1: We have time, all right, You'll have plenty.
Speaker 2: We have plenty of time to get to know you. That's Mo, everybody. I'm super excited A lot of people are watching us this morning more than normal, So there's that. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows it's the number one show in the city.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. Don't worry about that. A lot of people watching us on Facebook, a lot of people watching on YouTube. Everything is at rod Ryan's show, and uh, people are being very nice. Thank you for being so nice everybody. Yeah, I know we made the right decision. I'm super happy that most here and we're going to get some more time to talk to her. And obviously I'm not gonna get into everything today. We got years. We got years to peel away the layers of Texas Hammer a little different. You're still going to hear mister Adler on the air with us today, but it's not going to be the traditional game that we play with guessing the lyrics. We're bringing back Risk It for the Biscuit. We're going to play that next hour. You've got a chance to win up to one thousand dollars. I don't know where the explosion is going to be. Alice Alex is going to load it in and I will explain everything. Risk It for the Biscuit's really really fun we're gonna do it. We only get to do it for one week, but we got money. We got money. We have cash money to give to you guys. You can win up to one thousand dollars. We're gonna get rolling with that at about seven twenty. Now, during the day, we should be fine on the showers, partly cloudy, but tonight fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms. All right, uh it's six fifty one mo.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are Houston's headlines? Please?
Speaker 9: That's me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yes, it's sinker.
Speaker 4: To myle rod, you're cool celebrating, right because I brought tequila.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw it's your day. It's your first day. You wantd in with tequila. I mean, that's cool.
Speaker 2: In one of your many bags make.
Speaker 1: The foundations the bess how many bags did you bring to makeup? Girls?
Speaker 4: Scott stuff? Okay, shoes, tequila walk them all late.
Speaker 1: We have a bag for just shoes.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: She walked in with three bags this morning, and I'm like, okay, we hired weird bag ladies.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you know why we're celebrating Syncra?
Speaker 2: To my it's not Mexican independence.
Speaker 5: Now of Americans think that there's a Puebla in the battle.
Speaker 1: Blah, thank you.
Speaker 5: It's the anniversary.
Speaker 4: Plenty of food and drink specials all across town, but Midu at May Park they chose today. They're rolling out this new collab. Have you seen these hats? No, it's with El Tempo. Okay, cool like Astros El Tiempo hats starting at nine am center Field Team Store.
Speaker 5: Do you see Warren Buffett's retiring?
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw Warren Buffet. We should have talked about.
Speaker 1: This with Hal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big fan to be a hero of How's yeah, Warren Buffett? Is he the third fourth most richest person in the world.
Speaker 5: He has a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He's up there. He's a top five guy all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ninety four years old.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So he announced at the end of his company's shareholder meetings this weekend. He's sitting around this big table right with all of his people, and he's like, listen, y'all, I'm going to retire. The vice chairman didn't even know. No one knew except for his kids.
Speaker 2: And he's sitting there with those cokes. He drinks something like four or five cokes every single day and lives success. He lives in the same house since the fifties. He's got like a two thousand square foot home that he's never moved out of. He doesn't have a heated driveway like Microsoft over there. This guy is living in the same house I think in Indiana, and it might not be two thousand square feet.
Speaker 1: He's had it since the fifties and drink coke the top the five richest.
Speaker 2: Person in the world. He's awesome.
Speaker 5: He's retiring.
Speaker 2: He's an awesome dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's whatever that means for him. Do you have a real ID? Yes, Wednesdays the day.
Speaker 1: How do we know? Is it the star in the top? That's how you know River's license? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you get to the airport and you don't have a real ID on Wednesday is the day that TSA is going to start cracking down. They've been warning us. They say, if you don't have one, you got to get there three hours early. They are serious. Wednesdays the day. Lady Gaga, Oh, Lady Gaga, she did you see her this weekend?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: No, I did not see her this weekend because I wasn't in Brazil.
Speaker 5: You weren't real de Janera.
Speaker 2: No, tell me about the show. Tell me about the show she just did.
Speaker 4: She said an all time I'm a tendance record over the weekend two point five million people listen.
Speaker 1: I won't even go to the rodeo because I can't get out of there. Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: How do you go to a concert on a beach with two million people?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I think did Madonna play there?
Speaker 4: Madonna was the one last year that had one point six million, so she had the record, but then Lady Gaga stumped all over it at one point five million.
Speaker 2: Like Rod Stewart back in the day. I don't know all these big bands. I don't want to be at a concert with two million people. I think there was one hundred thousand people at at Pearl Jam this weekend. Yeah, at jazz Fast might have been a little over one hundred thousand. They said that I didn't get the full attendance records. This sounds like a nightmare to me.
Speaker 5: There were bomb threats, There was a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 3: What was going on?
Speaker 2: Did the show almost not go off?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then they decided that it wasn't a threat, so they decided to go on with it.
Speaker 1: Still scary, though, I'm.
Speaker 2: Glad that she's got the record. I love everything. I love everything that Lady Gaga does.
Speaker 4: We were talking earlier about retiring Ozzy Osbourne claims now is his time.
Speaker 5: He said this a million times.
Speaker 2: Though, right, he has, But I don't know, said, I don't know what you know about this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's coming up.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the it's like a charity fundraiser show, right, it's a farewell show.
Speaker 2: But Ozzy, they made the big announcement, and everybody Metallica from Metallica on down, every single big band is playing this thing.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: But then Ozzie started back pedaling and said, Okay, let me manage your expectations. I think Tom Morello is kind of curating everything like he's kind of in charge. He's a smart guy. But Ozzie started back pedaling and said, I'm just going to manage your expectations.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: He sounds like he's going to be sprinkled in, even though this is the farewell to Ozzy and Black Sabbath. Yeah, everybody that's playing on this thing all credits Black Sabbath with inventing heavy metal. It's really I'm telling you, if you think you're gonna go and you're gonna get five songs out of Ozzie. I don't know you're gonna get that. You might get two Black Sabbath songs and two Ozzie solo songs.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 2: I'll sit right, Yeah, he has to sit. I just don't know what his voice is like. I don't know what his stanlein is like. I don't even know that he can get there.
Speaker 1: But he traveled Sharon. I'll make sure he gets.
Speaker 2: Sharon will make sure that he gets there. I understand that, but this is it.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm just not I'm not buying a ticket to the show six.
Speaker 2: I'm just not doing it. Yeah, I just I don't think it's a money grab. I do think that he wants to say goodbye.
Speaker 4: I think it's also a money you grab for charity you can't. Yeah, a bunch of different charities.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe not as much any Well, again, that's to take the heat off of the fact that he's barely going to be a part of the show. So I think they added that that that component that you just mentioned with charity, I don't ever remember that being mentioned. The charity was Sharon Osbourne.
Speaker 5: Okay, those are Houston's Headlune.
Speaker 1: Thank you, she got Alex notother good.
Speaker 6: Rockets lost to Warriors last night one of three to eighty nine and games seven of their first round series. They played their worst game of the season and the most important time of the season, and Warriors win the series four games to three. Also in the NBA playoffs, yesterday, the Pacers beat the Calves one twenty one to one to twelve, take a one to zero.
Speaker 1: Lead in that series.
Speaker 6: In baseball, Astros fell to the White Sox five to four tonight.
Speaker 1: They were to open up a three game series with the Brewers on the road.
Speaker 6: Renel Blanco will be on the map for the Stros, going up against Milwaukee's Tobias Myers.
Speaker 1: First pitch is at six forty.
Speaker 6: You can listen to it on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven.
Speaker 1: Forty k t H.
Speaker 2: You have any good news today?
Speaker 1: Anything? Horse racing?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: How did Toby Keith's horse do?
Speaker 1: Not great? Not great?
Speaker 2: Like the bummer sports guys there though some of us may have bet sovereignty to win.
Speaker 1: That was cool. So sovereignty did win the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I thought you were putting your kids college on Toby Keith Horse.
Speaker 6: I put Toby Key's horst to a show. When I started realizing he's probably not going to win, I was like, well, just stop, I'm gonna get into third maybe, And I put Sovereignty and Baeza to win, and Sovereignty won. So you Oh, so you won the first trace of the derby and I won the last race. I did not win anything in between for you. I lost money, So it wasn't great. But I thought there was only one race. There's fourteen total. Yeah, it's all day on it. I was drinking Julips with the boys.
Speaker 1: Is great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Sovereignty is now likely going to be the favorite to win the Preakness next weekend. In hockey, there was a Game seven in the Stanley Cup playoffs last night. The Winnipeg Jets scored a game time goal with three seconds left in regulation to force overtime. They went to two overtimes and beat the Blues four to three in doublet It was a rematch with the goalies from that Four Nations tournament, except the American goalie was playing on the Canadian team this time, and the Canadian goaler was playing on the American team. But the American goalie won, so revenge. I'll that's what's going on in sports, all right?
Speaker 8: Thank you, The Rod Ryan Morning Show, the bus.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 5: You're doing all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: I went on the place.
Speaker 1: Let me do that.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Everybody ninety four byes Hi Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: That's Mo over there. I'm so happy you're here, So happy Alex.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, Thank you, Good to see your check.
Speaker 1: Chi, love you, Chili. Okay, where's Chili? Chili? Have you met Mo?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Do you know that we look alike? Chili?
Speaker 2: Did you know we have a new co host on the show today, Jill? You know what.
Speaker 13: I've been so busy I didn't even pay attention.
Speaker 1: He's over there.
Speaker 2: He's banging out blog pages. Yeah, I'm like, dude, pick your head up. There's a new co host of I.
Speaker 9: Thought I thought someone was wrong with Alex's boys and stuff.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: I was like, well, Alex sounds like must have party a little too much, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of partying too much. Hi, Chili, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 13: I know you were I know where you're going with this.
Speaker 1: And no what wait a minute, the answer is no. Before I ask.
Speaker 13: I already knew where you were going with that.
Speaker 1: Who had six picks this week? I knew it?
Speaker 2: Who had six picks this weekend?
Speaker 13: Hey, well I'm gonna tell you what happened.
Speaker 1: What happened? Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 9: I was on my way and then I was being nder construction, so I couldn't take a picture of the sidewalk.
Speaker 1: Listen, I have not been very, very busy.
Speaker 2: I haven't really had a chance to look at the blog pages yet. Is there a chili six picks? No?
Speaker 1: Uh, what kind of it? That was homewark?
Speaker 2: It's Mo's first day.
Speaker 9: Well that's the reason. Well, that's the that's the reason I didn't do the six picks.
Speaker 2: It is mandatory from her.
Speaker 13: I didn't want us to take away from her day. You know, it's the Mo.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I didn't want to take the shine away from her because you know my pictures were going to be extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Well, so.
Speaker 2: No six picks.
Speaker 13: Now, it's it's all about Mode, all about motor Day.
Speaker 2: You better put Ashley's up then or something. You better put Ashley six.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I can put I can put six picks from last week if you want. But that's gonna steal from you know, it's all about motor Day. We got to Elevator Queen today, so full of what she brought the quila.
Speaker 1: Brook on, Alex, how did your git go on Friday? Well, Chili, you we were at that gig, right, I was sick brohole week and I was sick all week. I could tell on Friday already when you when you answered you were here?
Speaker 2: What was here on Friday? Like just lurking in the background, And I said, I go listen to Chili. He's like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna join my twin brother there. I'm gonna be up there on Friday. I go, I looked at you. I said no way, and he said he's gonna go home and take a nap.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 2: I can tell by his voice. I said, there's no way in hell he's going to Yeah, it's this gig.
Speaker 1: I was taking a picture of somebody.
Speaker 6: He's like, well, I'm gonna wait, I'll get wait and get on with you and Chili.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you're not gonna do it now.
Speaker 13: It was just that the medicine just knocked me out.
Speaker 1: And then you know, I was just like it was the medicine. Alcohol.
Speaker 9: Nah, I had some sipping on some scissors. You know the doctor postcribed one though, uh, and I I just say I made a choice. I was like, do I want to go out infect people of what I got and then be more sick on Monday, or do I want to just stay here, rest.
Speaker 4: Up and be ready for most the sacrifice for those big things?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: No six, All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I did see, Alex a bunch of pictures from your gig on Friday up on Instagram at rod Ryan Show, and Chili did know that Moe was here because we have a picture up on Instagram at rod Ryan's show. I changed out our Facebook page because Mo was here last week. We took a couple of pictures and a lot of pictures, and I changed out our Facebook page. And Alex comes in and says, why'd you use that one?
Speaker 1: Because it's funny. I like that makes it look like I hate her.
Speaker 9: I do not.
Speaker 6: And everybody's commenting like I've seen really stoked about the new yea, I'm very happier here.
Speaker 1: I was not. Stay out of the comments section.
Speaker 3: You were.
Speaker 2: That is a lot of other pictures that you could have used. That is you in the picture right, That is correct, you were doing whatever you were doing.
Speaker 1: We had a bunch of pictures.
Speaker 2: Why did you pick that one?
Speaker 1: I think that's it's good. It says a lot about you. Really kind of captured. And then we going on.
Speaker 2: Melissa says, I'm really liking Mo. She's got a great voice. I may have stalked her ig account as well, and she's really cute.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Melissa said, happy Monday, Mom.
Speaker 1: That didn't sound good.
Speaker 2: She just capitalized m O and then she spelled out Monday. But it didn't it did, Thanks Sis. Okay, you can see us on Facebook. You can see us on our YouTube channel at Rob Ryan's show.
Speaker 1: Now do you have what it tight to Risk It for the Biscuit? With Ron Ryan on ninety four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 2: It's been a year since we played Risk It for the Biscuit and I was trying to explain it to Mo.
Speaker 1: I said, this is real cash.
Speaker 2: This is cash that's coming from us because we do these national contests, right, which is great, you know what I mean, alternative income nine ten ton in text to win one thousand dollars. Great, but you're competing against the whole country, Okay, and we do have local winners in that and it's great, but this is our money that we're well, this is mister Adler's money that I asked him for and he gave it to us, and we're gonna give it to you. You have a chance to win up to one thousand dollars each and every day. And this is where we light the fuse on the air and you hear it.
Speaker 1: You hear it, and then hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You tell me to stop whenever. If it explodes. Before you tell me to stop, you get nothing. You will win nothing at also risk it for the biscuit again. I'll run through this whole thing. I'll explain it, but we'll get you guys calling in coming up just a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: We'll see it might be today. I mean when we come out of the gate with that one. I don't know what to tell you. We don't play this game a lot, and it has been a year and we're going to play it all week long at seven to twenty, all right, So stay with us through the break. We'll come back, Alex will talk to us about what's trending. Then we'll start taking calls. And we'll see who does want to risk it for the business.
Speaker 8: He is the rock, He is this alternative and the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everybody. All right, I am reading some of the comments here. Hi, good morning rod Ryan Show. Have me sinkle to MYO. Everybody, It's Monday. I hope you had a great weekend. Chili was supposed to provide us with six picks this morning, and he just said no, and do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, sometimes you don't just stop all right, it's just light.
Speaker 3: No it did.
Speaker 5: I'm running that town.
Speaker 1: No, that be this time, just doesn't.
Speaker 2: We have a up to a seventy percent now chance of some scattered thunderstorms partly cloudy Hi today of around eighty.
Speaker 1: That's Mo everybody, Hi, good morning, Good morning Mo.
Speaker 2: You said you're not reading. Ashley says she's fantastic. I adored her on the bowl. Welcome to the wilder side, lady, Lol. So sweet. And then here's one. Moe was on the radio for ten years at the Bull.
Speaker 1: The Country station. Ten years.
Speaker 2: Am I right on them? Yes, sir uh yes, a radio station with good taste and common sense.
Speaker 1: Thank you for bringing Mo back to the air.
Speaker 2: My commute to work hasn't been the same since December, and that's when you lost your gig over there, not because of any reason other than reasons.
Speaker 1: Reasons.
Speaker 6: We should make that a shirt, good radio station, good taste, in common sense.
Speaker 4: That's the part you got out of that.
Speaker 1: People are well, obviously, what about your boy?
Speaker 2: People are very very excited. And then Alex giggle. Have you asked her about her five year plan? We'll get into that.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. I'm not prepared. That's a whole nother thing. Don't worry about that. Well, gold of your plan? I didn't hear. I don't remember extronically actually the first trend.
Speaker 2: All right, what is trending?
Speaker 1: Milk Monday? Is trending?
Speaker 6: Ever heard of?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 6: Lauren Borstein said to us by I think thirteen year old listener Chester.
Speaker 1: What what are you allowed to be on the Instagram?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 1: A fourteen year old.
Speaker 6: Sons sent this in so go check her out that you're gonna like what you see. The love Fay Miss rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot.
Speaker 1: Com right also training his teacher Appreciation Week.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, to the teachers, as the son of a teacher and to someone that's learned from many teachers.
Speaker 1: I also appreciate teachers.
Speaker 9: Do you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I imagine that you were not easy in class. You're not easy here? Correct, you're difficult here. So I don't think that's a new thing. In your elder years. You have been a difficult person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went like you weren't paying me, and I was just like at school for free, like that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And your mom was a teacher. And I imagine they had to talk to your mom. It's like, you're a teacher, you know, make your kids stop? What is this animal doing?
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't know. Is your problem now?
Speaker 6: And then Haley's comment shot to shine down because we can say that we saw Haley's comment, Oh night, there's a meteor shower.
Speaker 1: It's like, I guess the best you'll see it. And it's because the Earth passed through the trail left.
Speaker 6: By Haley's commet. That's why Hailey's comment was training. But there's a meteor shower coming from cool. So when all you tell tonight was the best one, you're gonna be able to see it. So you telescope nerds all him out tonight.
Speaker 1: I prefer scopies.
Speaker 2: You scope it.
Speaker 1: I prefer to be called a scopie. Okay, thank you, because I am one. Okay, this music we use it for a couple of things, but we do bust it out every year. Well we have.
Speaker 2: I went to mister Radler and I said, listen, can we.
Speaker 1: Have some cash please?
Speaker 2: I know you spend a lot of money. I like, I know you're like you always asking for money. Rod, he already spends a ton of money on this radio station, right. And then I start sending him things like hey, will you get involved in the golf tournament? And I just every time like I call, he's like, oh god, Rods Rods online one, Like how.
Speaker 1: Much does he need? How much does he need?
Speaker 6: This time?
Speaker 1: I don't even talk to him anymore. It's like, how much doesn't need?
Speaker 2: Just write up a track? Already gave us a bunch of money and uh, but he knows it's not for me, It's for you guys.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The game is risk it for the biscuits.
Speaker 1: You have what it takes to risk it for the bescuit. With Ron Ryan on ninety four five The Buzz, I'm going to get.
Speaker 2: One of you on the air with us seven one, three two five, We're gonna see what kind of balls you got. I don't care if you're a dude or a check We're gonna see what kind of balls you got Because money, mister Adler is going to be shouting out in increments of one hundred. Now we're going to light the fuse, and at the end of that fuse, it's attached to explosive. We just don't know how long the.
Speaker 1: Fuse is pulls up right in our face.
Speaker 2: That's the problem child, right there.
Speaker 5: So ready, this is nerve racket. Yes, it's it's Alex knows.
Speaker 1: We don't know. I don't know. I don't know where it's going to be.
Speaker 2: So seven one three, two, one two five nine four five chill. He's got nothing else to do. He's got no pictures up on the website, so he's free to answer the phone. Look at him, just waiting for calls to come in.
Speaker 1: Got nothing to do. Win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that explosion is gonna happen, but risk it for the biscuit. Who's gonna play? Day one seven one three, two one two five nine four five Thanks to the Texas AMers.
Speaker 8: The Rod Ryan Show, Good morning, So ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 2: Maggot is a second show ninety four to five in the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Alex, that's the Haileys comment song you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Now you can watch the Haileys comment and say you just saw it. The Hailey's comment, Big day for shining down, the.
Speaker 2: Hailey's nomine Hales is coming by.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know Hailey.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving her a possession of that comment.
Speaker 2: You can see it tonight.
Speaker 1: You see a media shot it.
Speaker 2: Okay, because we have rain coming and I got a feeling that I swear God.
Speaker 5: You will not see Haley's comment.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're gonna see It's right, we have like aw rain, seventy chances some scattered thunderstorms later tonight.
Speaker 1: It's probably not going to be a very clear sky to see anything cool up there. Sorry, but it's better get to see it. It's still cool, story, bro.
Speaker 2: Thanks, just tell us all the things that we won't be able to see.
Speaker 1: Hey, I didn't know that it was going to rain today, right, have you think with Demayo? Everybody that's mo over there morning, here's alexis Chile.
Speaker 2: You there's tequila.
Speaker 7: There is.
Speaker 5: I brought options. I brought guacamole, some chips.
Speaker 2: Much like Christmas, the Christmas Show, no drinking until nine.
Speaker 5: Oh, put it down, put it down.
Speaker 1: Put it down. Okay, Hey we got a game to play. Yes, we do. We have a game to play.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hope it flows off.
Speaker 1: Oh this music? Nervous chob up a little bit during that Good Morning Rob Ryan Show? Good morning? Who's this? Michelle?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna risk nothing? Are you gonna risk it for the biscuits?
Speaker 1: I'm certainly gonna try and welcome up.
Speaker 5: Thank you, mama. I'm feeling good. I'm nervous for you.
Speaker 2: So let's do this, all right, Michelle, this is easy. You don't really have to do much. Do you know the words stop?
Speaker 1: Is that something that like?
Speaker 2: Let me hear what it sounds like?
Speaker 4: Stop that?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit? I am going to play.
Speaker 2: We're gonna You're gonna hear, mister Adler, it's in one hundred dollars increments.
Speaker 1: You will hear the fuse lit and then you will start to.
Speaker 2: Hear money, and that money is yours.
Speaker 1: I will stand here and I will be here for.
Speaker 2: The as long as you want. Michelle. You tell me when to stop, and I will stop it right there. If you and I are doing what we're doing right now, and if we hear an explosion, you're getting nothing today. You're getting nothing. Okay, so don't I don't want to know, but all I I'm asking do you have do you have a number in your head?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know, but you have a number in your head?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready to light this fuse?
Speaker 1: Write it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's risk it for the biscuit. We got Michelle on the phone. Here we go, game on.
Speaker 1: One. One hundred dollars. That's money in your pocket. Two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That was quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was quick. Three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I'd be taking the money and running.
Speaker 1: Four hundred dollars. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: She's got four hundred bucks cash right now, so fast.
Speaker 1: Wow, five hundred dollars. Michelle's still there.
Speaker 2: I'm there, okay, snakes.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars, let's stop it there, stop it right there. Six hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Dollars past money, sister, yea all right, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank make ever six hundred dollars on day one? Michelle?
Speaker 2: Did you stop earlier? Was that them where you had in your head the whole time? Don't lie to me? In really do we want to see? Do we even want to see? What was laying around? Do we want to do that to ourselves this morning?
Speaker 1: I want to know?
Speaker 2: I want to know too.
Speaker 5: Okay, she gets six, no matter what, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money. Seven hundred seven, okay, seven, could have seven? Explosion? Hey, one hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, all right, explosion nine hundred dollars? Wow? What Alex?
Speaker 2: Wow, Alex, it's day one, for God's sakes, one thousand?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me, Alex? Don't look back?
Speaker 5: Good company?
Speaker 1: I'm still happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: You put thousand dollars in there? I thought somebody was gonna you know, I thought they wouldn't think it would be in that?
Speaker 13: What did she get?
Speaker 1: Six? Six hundred six Michelle? Six hundred dollars?
Speaker 13: I'll take it? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: That is awesome way to hang in there.
Speaker 1: That freaks me out, nerve wrecking. That freaks me out. Congratulations, Thank you to the Texas Hammers.
Speaker 2: Risk it for the biscuit. We're doing it all week long. Six hundred bucks out the door on day one. That's pretty awesome, y.
Speaker 1: Honey, four or five bus Papa Roach, even if it kills me.
Speaker 2: Risk it for the biscuit. Before that, thanks to our friends the Texas hammer Uh, mister Jim bill Adler again coming through with cash. Six hundred dollars out the door day one.
Speaker 1: I will talk to you after the show. Alex who puts a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: In there on day one trying sea we gonna get a thousand the way start.
Speaker 1: Like dude, that's the whole load. Well, day one, luckily we didn't have anybody take it. Are you here a week? Are we here a week? Are we playing all week?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have a finite number of well number of dollar bills from mister Raller to get away to make a pretty crazy Monday, all right, really really fun. She said the number six was in her head the whole time. She said she was gonna hold steady on six. I never wanted I'll ask the people mo if they have a number in their head. I don't want to know where they're going to stop because I'm playing along.
Speaker 1: With everybody too, and I'm listening.
Speaker 2: It's very sweaty. It's very very sweaty.
Speaker 1: I brought deodorant.
Speaker 2: That's most got deodorant.
Speaker 5: Have a lot of bags.
Speaker 1: Uh mo, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: We've had no time.
Speaker 1: We haven't like it's been a busy morning.
Speaker 2: Talked and like who are you and where have you come from?
Speaker 5: Why is your voice here?
Speaker 2: We haven't Michelle former eternal intern, Michelle, are blinding our blind and cern years ago.
Speaker 1: She's like, ah ah see, I was right. She knew well she was.
Speaker 2: She was yelling at it. She was yelling at me because we put up that picture and you had your boots. We had we took the picture of our feet last week. She's like, I can't see those boots.
Speaker 1: She's blind. Oh so it's like I can't see those boots. It's not there.
Speaker 2: But she had already guessed.
Speaker 1: She's like, I was correct. Welcome to the family.
Speaker 2: This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. She says, thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a lot of emails and things and people are now. You can see Alex is mad that we changed out the Facebook cover photo.
Speaker 1: I liked that picture a lot. I did.
Speaker 2: I did not use that.
Speaker 1: I had other options.
Speaker 4: Everyone has a friend though, that picks the one that looks good of them and they don't care about what you look like.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Oh my face, that's on good side.
Speaker 1: I am not one of those people.
Speaker 2: We had an intern that did that, and she thought it was funny that every picture she posted I looked the worst. And I said, listen, are you a friend of this show? Like she was interning here and I just, you know, interns, they were putting up pictures and she would pick up the worst one of me every time. I heard, uh, like it was funny a couple of times, and then.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, can can I get a picture that I look decent in? Please?
Speaker 2: Something that you post. I don't do that, Alex.
Speaker 1: I thought it seems like you did. He I thought it captured. Do you hate me? I don't, which is why I'm upset. The picture makes it seem that way.
Speaker 2: We can talk about it later. Fake news, MO, you were on the radio for ten years here, Yes, sir the bull. So that's the biggest question that everybody has. And I in the two seconds that we did talk earlier today on the show.
Speaker 1: MO and I.
Speaker 2: Out of the things that we've discussed and coming into this job and doing everything. We never once had a musical discussion ever, never came out.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you liked.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I like.
Speaker 2: You're either cool you're not. I don't care what you listen to.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Music's important, obviously, but it doesn't matter to me, Like, oh my god, you got a girl in there from a country station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if she's cool, I don't care. She passes the cool test and that's all that really mattered. Thanks.
Speaker 2: So it's it's day one with MO and I really really look forward to this new after I had to she's sitting where you know, Tessa was sitting. That microphone has not been on. It's when Hell comes in here or whatever. They did use a microphone. On the other side, Alex has never moved from his spot. Chili's in his spot, and that I had a piece of tape over it so I wouldn't hit it. It's so ghetto in here.
Speaker 10: I had.
Speaker 1: I literally had a piece of tape over it, so I had to just untape it.
Speaker 6: And it was.
Speaker 2: Like I was untaping it this morning to get ready for you to go on. I was like, no, we haven't used this.
Speaker 1: Slider, this fader on the on the board in such a long time.
Speaker 5: How does it feel.
Speaker 1: It's great, that's good.
Speaker 2: It took forever to get you in here. I know it's gonna be worth the way. And I had to tell the audience to trust in the process. Of course, we wanted somebody in here January second, whenever we came back from Christmas and it just I said, I'm not going to just put somebody in there just to put somebody in there. I go, Alex and Chili, they got this.
Speaker 1: They can do this. We can do this.
Speaker 2: The weight is over, mo is here. I'm so excited. Drop a nice comment on our Facebook conor more main one.
Speaker 5: I can handle it, no mean ones.
Speaker 2: Everything everything is at Rod.
Speaker 8: Houston's Rocking Alternatives, The.
Speaker 7: Rod The Morning Show six to ten am, ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the bus, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. It's the Killers. Somebody told me so.
Speaker 2: I guess you know Jennifer from Waterburger.
Speaker 1: She's like the lady, she brought you some food this morning.
Speaker 5: My favorite color is orange rot thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I hope you're off to a great start to your day. Happy Sinkle Demayo. Everybody, it's MO day around here.
Speaker 1: That's Mo.
Speaker 2: Good morning, I'm Mo.
Speaker 1: Thank you so great to have you on.
Speaker 2: That's Alex, that's Chili, I'm Rod. Next hour, we got buzzfest tickets for you. I know it's been moving a wrong. It's like, hey, are we rodn Are you gonna talk to mom a little more? We're gonna find out some more about it. We will find out more more Mo in the eight o'clock, in the nine o'clock hour. We've got plenty of time to get to know her.
Speaker 5: You're stuck with me now.
Speaker 2: We have plenty of time to get to know her, all right, So thank you. A lot of nice messages coming through MO up on the Instagram, on Facebook. Now we're live on YouTube and all of that stuff. Everything's that Rod Ryan Show. Make sure you're following along. Nothing over a ten percent chance of rain today, but now up to a seventy percent chance some scattered thunderstorms tonight might not be so easy to see that. Hayley's comment Alex that you were talking about highs today of around eighty and that's Mo and she's got Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: Happy thing, good tomorrow, y'all.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Are you celebrating because I brought tequila?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we are going to celebrate.
Speaker 5: We have whataburger and tequila?
Speaker 2: She's like, when can you bust this tequila out of my.
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: Do you look? Chili will sneak in here and take it. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Still sits here right now.
Speaker 5: There's two bottles, so he might have taken the other one.
Speaker 1: Have you laid your eyes on it recently? I'm telling you he's sneaky like that.
Speaker 2: That's the one time he's like a ninja when he's stealing tequila from people.
Speaker 5: Do you know why we're celebrating today? It's not Mexican Independence Day?
Speaker 1: Run, it's not. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's a puway blah, Yes, a Mexican I like saying Puebla home, the Battle of pi Blah.
Speaker 4: Okay, So lots of ways to celebrate across the city. But also you can get your Astros LTMFO hats starting at nine am at the center Field store. They did a lot collab Okay, good Funny, Houston's making national headlines. There was gunfire that erupted at a Sweet sixteen celebration over the weekends, leaving one.
Speaker 5: Dead fifteen injured.
Speaker 4: According to HBD, an uninvited guest arrived at the party, asked to leave, and as he departed, he opened fire into the crowd, prompting some attendees to return gunfire, and the injured individuals range in age from sixteen to forty years old.
Speaker 2: We saw this on the National news this morning. National they were covering this story.
Speaker 5: So, now, good Houston, do you have student loans? I?
Speaker 2: Well, I did what you do, I thought I did. I did what you thought you were supposed to do. I took out some student loans and then it worked my ass off and I paid them back.
Speaker 5: I think that's what a loan is.
Speaker 2: I think that's what you're supposed to do with loans. And you know, my parents helped me out, okay, like with books. My dad helped me buy some books. But other than that, when I went to my parents and said I wanted to go to college, so like, with what money? What do you think we've been putting money away from you?
Speaker 1: So I had to take out student loans, you got to pay them back.
Speaker 2: And those are good loans too. I mean, you know the interest rate is low on them, but over five million of us, but they have to be paid back.
Speaker 5: I still have them.
Speaker 4: And if you've missed a payment in over two hundred and seventy days, that's considered default. And now the government, starting today can start taking this money.
Speaker 1: That they owe.
Speaker 4: So they're talking like wage garnishment, taking it from your tax refunds and stuff.
Speaker 5: So stay on top of that.
Speaker 4: Did you do a double take at the Derby when you saw Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.
Speaker 2: I did, And then you asked me, like, well, what do you want for music for that story?
Speaker 3: Rod?
Speaker 2: And I said, wait a minute, Alex, I think Anna Nicole had a show on. Remember I don't really. Oh, it was like everything. It was a complete train wreck, her reality show.
Speaker 1: But you're right.
Speaker 2: Her daughter Twins is a carbon cop.
Speaker 1: They're like mini me yep, and.
Speaker 4: They're from the Louisville area. So with the Derby, they're always there, they're always center stage. Twenty one years since Anna Nicole Smith rocked this black dress that her daughter wore over the weekend. We posted the picture, but spitting image of her mom.
Speaker 2: It's wild and she's with Danny Birkhead. Is I want to say that's the damn father. Yes, the father, right, So yeah, it's weird. Beautiful girl wearing her mom's dress. And she said something like this is the closest I'm going to get to a hug from my mom.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh god, twenty.
Speaker 5: One years looking good.
Speaker 4: Just days after being named as members of the twenty twenty five Rock and Roll Hall of Fame class, The White Stripes announced they're dropping a limited edition vinyl for the twentieth anniversary of their fifth studio album, Get Behind Me Satan Smirk your calendar June twenty seventh, you can grab it.
Speaker 5: They look really cool.
Speaker 4: Ones like red Smoky and one's clear with red and black smoke in it. And the album featured the classic Blue Orchard and won a Grammy for Best Alternative Them Those are Houston's headlines, and so give an email to you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying thank you.
Speaker 2: Jack White owns a record making facility. He bought an old place and he actually makes his own records. Yeah, like pusses them and he presses them and he does all of them, but probably a lot of them. Yeah, and then you can go to him and you can. If you want records made, you can go to Jack White and his factory will make them for you.
Speaker 5: That's why it's like an old art, right. They don't do it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super cool. Okay, Rockets, go ahead, just rip the band. Sports are kind of stupid if you think about it.
Speaker 6: But Rockets sed lose the Warriors last night one o three to eighty nine, Game seven of their first round series. They played their worst game of the year at the most important time of the year, and now they're dead allso in the NBA Playoffs, yesterday, the Pacers beat the Calves one twenty one to one to twelve in Game one of that series. In baseball, more bad news because the Astros lost to one of the worst teams in the league. They lost to the White Sox five to four.
Speaker 1: Tonight.
Speaker 6: They're going to open up a three game series with the Brewers on the renewe Blanco Wi be on the map for the stow is going up against the Milwaukee's Tobias Meyers. First pitches at six forty and you can listen to it on our sister stations Sports Talk seven ninety and news Radio seven forty ktrh. In horse racing, Sovereignty won the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, out dueling the Derby favorite Journalism down the stretch. He's now likely going to be the favorite to win the Preakness next weekend. And in hockey, there was a Game seven in the Stanley Cup playoffs last night. The Winnipeg Jets scored a game time goal with about three time goal with about three seconds left in regulation to force an overtime. They went to double ot and they got by the Blues four to three in that double overtime. Also, I got a pair of front row VIP tickets to overtime boxing this Friday night featuring in All Texas WBA Continental America Super Welterweight main event, And that's gonna go to caller ten at seven one three, two and two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: You want to go see some people punching each other in the face. Far ten, seven two and two five nine four five.
Speaker 6: Those tickets are yours. That's what's going on. In sports, rock and alternative, The Rod.
Speaker 1: Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, nine BUS halfway point of the show FEVA halfway.
Speaker 2: That's Green Day and Good Ridding's Time of Your Life, Rod Ryan's show on this MO Monday, Sinko de Mayo And that's MO in the studio with us.
Speaker 1: And if you're just joining us, that's the beauty of radio.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like con of tuning in at all different times and just emails after email for email. Sorry, who's the new chick?
Speaker 1: Who's the chick? Who's the chick? Who's the chick? Got a chick in there?
Speaker 2: Got chick rash?
Speaker 1: Got a chick on the show? Who's the new chick? That's MO.
Speaker 2: And We've been waiting a long long time. Obviously, I've been talking with MO for.
Speaker 1: Over them.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long months. I feel like it's been months, yes, sir, right, yes, And it's just taken forever to put this deal together. And I the one thing that I did, I didn't share a whole lot with the audience. I mean, I try to tell you guys everything there's gotta be there's got to be still that little man behind the behind the curtain working the levers and the smoke. There's there's got to be some mystery here. But I shared with everyone that I was gonna take I was going to take my time. We were going to take our time. We were gonna make sure that we got the right person in here, and it's just too important a thing to put the wrong person in there. This is a weird as you know, because you came from this world. You did morning radio in this market for ten years. The interpersonal relationships, it's like nothing else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the chemistry, you can't let fake it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I can't. I'm not saying what we're doing is harder than anything.
Speaker 1: But where what what other job? It's one thing.
Speaker 2: It's you know, Okay, you got somebody working a cubicle over from you. It's no big deal. Okay, you either like them and you don't. You don't have to say hi to him, you don't have to talk to him. We have to talk to each other every morning, and.
Speaker 1: You can't get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I mean, Alex just realized that he has to talk to me every morning.
Speaker 1: It like just clicked in the spring was aware. Sorry, I was aware.
Speaker 5: I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Chili was gonna be around every morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He's just like looking at me all day?
Speaker 1: Camera?
Speaker 4: Is he looking at me or at the tequila that's sitting next to me. I can't decide both.
Speaker 2: We should probably bring him out anyways, because he had six picks this weekend.
Speaker 1: Did you see him posted?
Speaker 2: There's six picks up right now. I'm looking at him.
Speaker 1: Chili six picks. Yeah, Chili six picks end.
Speaker 2: I thought we'd been through this. I thought we went through this routine already. I asked you about your six picks. He said you didn't do him well.
Speaker 13: He said it was a mandatory. So I came up with him.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 2: I have not looked, and I know I'm I'm not going to be happy.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not.
Speaker 13: I didn't want to do it because I told you it was all about mode.
Speaker 2: There's chili six picks, and I see your kid. There's a thumbnails.
Speaker 13: Here's my niece.
Speaker 5: My name is bred. Come on, he doesn't look like you.
Speaker 1: He is my brother.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're twins.
Speaker 2: Friday kicked off the weekend by giving ay buz fest. Is there your pictures?
Speaker 5: You did his home work for him?
Speaker 1: Well, he's supporting his family. Yeah. Nurse D. Why is Nurse D in your six picks? Did you hang out with Nurse D this week?
Speaker 13: And I guess yeah, I was riding bitch behind her on the bike.
Speaker 2: There's an Ashley picture in there, so this is like a little sprinkle of everybody that sent stuff in.
Speaker 13: Hey, you wanted six picks, you got six picks.
Speaker 1: Okay, six. Don't ask how the souage just made he turned in the assignment. Wow, okay, copied man.
Speaker 5: Now I see how this works.
Speaker 1: I'm done with this guy. You have six picks this weekend. Welcome coming up?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, mother's eight two six picks? All about me?
Speaker 2: Okay, we have nobody knows anything about you. Oh where are Where were you born?
Speaker 1: Indiana? Okay, to the Midwest. What are your saying?
Speaker 2: This is who a lot of people identify people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What are your sports teams?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no your teams?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I am an Indianapolis Colts fan, but I also cheer for the Texans when they're not playing each other.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I'm married into the Astros, so I'm an Astros fan. Okay, I almost had a baby at the World Series. Okay, your dude is from here, My dude is from here, My teams are dude, dude.
Speaker 1: Have a name.
Speaker 5: I call him the plumber.
Speaker 1: Okay, the plumber.
Speaker 4: We can talk about that later, maybe not on the air or maybe.
Speaker 2: All right, so he's so, he's here, you met him here, so now you got to get involved in that.
Speaker 1: Astronists and that just happens is my favorite color. Okay, so that was easy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's those my teams.
Speaker 1: Married two kids, two kids.
Speaker 2: They're yonder, they're yallah two and four.
Speaker 5: Sailor's a girl, Sho's four. Briggs is to a boy.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, this guy's over been raw dogging over here. He's got there.
Speaker 5: I'm going to teach him how it works and then we can talk about him.
Speaker 2: Okay, married two kids. He's not a plumber, but you call him the plumber.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, write your material in your jokes.
Speaker 2: That sounds like, don't read anything if he if he writes something down, you're not obligated to say that.
Speaker 13: Hey man, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you'd be funny if we called your husband the plumber. That's name, you know, and then we get you know, d'll get there eventually figure out where we're going with that. Yeah, all right, I'm so happy that you're here.
Speaker 1: That I am Jo.
Speaker 2: So we're all so happy that you're here.
Speaker 1: We've been waiting.
Speaker 2: We've been waiting such a long time, and uh, I'm excited about this new chapter of the show. We got to take a break on the Flip and I'll tell you what. I have not heard from Radio Wizard once, So I don't know if that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he hasn't texted me.
Speaker 1: Why don't we tighten up.
Speaker 2: These broke up these brakes a little bit.
Speaker 1: I have some graphs about them.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you guys, you know the proper protocol when there's a new host host like Scuba didn't. We should have gone through some of these things. I've not heard from him, so I don't know if that's good or bad. On the flip, got a red check for you, We'll find out what's trending. We have Buzzfest tickets coming up for you. Uh halfway point, guys, buzz Rock and Alter soon.
Speaker 1: The Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, everybody. I am sitting on some Buzzfest tickets. We're gonna hook you up with those coming up in just a little bits. I got low chances of rain today, but about a seventy percent chance of thunderstorms later on today it hides up around eighty.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's eight eighteen.
Speaker 2: Where's Alex Hi?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 2: I know you're excited about the met gala tonight.
Speaker 1: That's actually tending.
Speaker 2: That'll probably be well, I know it'll be trending tomorrow, trending now because you're talking about it. I can't wait, mo. I don't know really much about the met Gala. I know and I know they're a metropolitan glacier okay.
Speaker 4: And the glacier there's a big theme and everyone dresses to the theme, and it's like the thing doesn't really.
Speaker 6: Make sense that everybody doesn't really address to the theme because they just can't do whatever.
Speaker 5: They want pretend like they know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Who is Anna wind Tour? Because who is that old creepylated.
Speaker 5: The Devil Worst Product movie based on her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so mett Galla is trending, Yes, mett Galla is trending.
Speaker 1: That's that's like Coachella. It's like, what what is it? I mean, only rich people?
Speaker 2: You know, there's people that do it rich and it's talked about, but it's just so not your average person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. I think they don't live in the real world.
Speaker 2: They want to see what people are wearing. It's a fashion night.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm there, all right.
Speaker 2: Mett Gallo, what else? Single to Mayo?
Speaker 8: Mayo?
Speaker 1: Moyo single Moyo is trending.
Speaker 6: And you know, if you want to check out Chili's six picks, I think there's a great first pick that will get stared and you're single to Mayo.
Speaker 1: Do want to see the cutest little baby ever?
Speaker 2: But they're not Chili's picks.
Speaker 1: But it's his niece, so it counts.
Speaker 2: The bailed it counts. He bailed your boy out, my niece, his niece.
Speaker 1: Did you bailed your boy out?
Speaker 4: So Chili was supposed to post six pictures from his weekend, he didn't do it, So you did his homework for him, Alex.
Speaker 1: On one of them, and a lot of listeners also helped out. Okay, it was a team effort.
Speaker 5: Okay, we we lift out.
Speaker 2: Well, you have all week to think about it. You six picks this weekend, and then Kurt Kurt Loader is trending.
Speaker 1: Today. Yeah, it's his birthday.
Speaker 2: I saw that Kurtloader and this MTV news Yeah, he was fifty when he broke the news, when he broke the news on Nirvana, Like, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Clip that everybody shows. You had asked me how old Kurt Loader was today, I just said, like sixty five. I don't know why. I just assumed he was like he was old when he was doing that.
Speaker 2: He acted the whole.
Speaker 1: Time he was on MTV.
Speaker 2: He was probably fifty when he when he broke the news on Nirvana or Kurt Cobain's death, he acted like he was too good to be there. He was way older than everybody. Yeah, but but he worked though MTV news. He was perfect for it. And then they got Tabitha's sower, and then they got in younger people, a bunch of other people, but Kurt, Kurt Loder, he was awesome, that guy.
Speaker 1: So that's what's trainer and night will by the.
Speaker 2: Bus Yeah, so many of us.
Speaker 1: What does he look like?
Speaker 2: Did you google him to.
Speaker 5: Just look him up?
Speaker 1: Okay, he still got all his hair took it off. Yeah, he looks like Bill Belichick, but's a Bill Belichick.
Speaker 5: Oh is he did younger girls too?
Speaker 1: Girls?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, tickets for you, Moe, you come into Busfest I invited you are I think you have to be there this one. Yeah, I think Saturday, May twenty fourth, Woodlands Pavilion, Trevelle, Maryland, Manson, Blue Otover, Pod Evans, Blue Stabbing, Westwards, Sleep Theory, and some lucky local.
Speaker 1: Band that you guys voted for last week.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we're gonna reveal that, but probably this week we want to stay out of the way. I think we're gonna get Pope this week. The gender reveal starts on Wednesday. For the Pope, so smoke colored smoke, and now it won't be pink smoke because there's no like female Pope.
Speaker 1: It's super white.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be pink Pope. There's not gonna be pink smoke. But I don't know when the reveal is for the local band. The Pope stuff starts on Wednesday, so I don't know. If we want to get out of the way of that, we should.
Speaker 6: Try and like hijack the Pope coverage and just actually bring on Busfest band is and then.
Speaker 1: They'd be so mad. The papals would be so upset.
Speaker 2: I mean, the band that's opening up Busfest and the next Pope too big an os may can all agree on if you want Buzzbys tickets, I'll take a callor ten seven one three two one two five nine four five Come on The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 13: Effects include mood Swings, Mood.
Speaker 2: Swings ninety four five, The Buzz three Doors down tonight, Good morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Hope you're off to a great start to your day. Uh, it is Monday, May five, and it is a new.
Speaker 2: Chapter, a new era of the rod Ryan Show. And uh and we're all hoping to go right out into the sun sun together right for a long time.
Speaker 1: Do I have to get on the horse? Yeah, you have to be there.
Speaker 2: That That is Mo everybody and everyone's super super excited.
Speaker 1: I did hear.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is throw.
Speaker 1: His name out there and he's like, well, I'm here, I'm listening Radio Wizard.
Speaker 2: Did send an email?
Speaker 1: I don't know, didn't read it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you, okay, Well, first things first, and of course you know everything's going to be like a mess this week. Is mo atthebuzz dot com working? Are you getting those emails?
Speaker 1: You're not yet?
Speaker 4: No, it works, it exists, but I don't know how to get into that, Okay, because I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a bounce back when I sent mom at the buzz dot com. So if you're wondering why she's being an asshole not getting back to you, it is because she's not getting the emails. You're not seeing any of those. They're out there somewhere, floating around in iheartland. Here's Nicole. Oh, she's the pottery chick. I love her so much. Well done with Mo, so oh he must have put I get it. That's why he chimed in, because he was tagged and he was c seed on that email. All right, radio wizard, you're ready?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you want?
Speaker 2: Said radio Wizard?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can take it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, super thick skin.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 1: What a train wreck. That's not what he wrote.
Speaker 2: A great kickoff today show. Sounds great, Mo, you're such a natural fit. Sounds like you've been cutting it up with Rod forever. Comments online he's of course, he's looking up.
Speaker 5: He reads the comments.
Speaker 2: Comments online are one hundred percent positive.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: How many buzz listeners were already familiar with MoU. Also, testing your email is not getting bounced back, So it seems like MO at the buzz dot com is working. Yeah, don't get too far ahead of yourself, Radio Wizard, of course it's not working. I guess it's working, but it's going too hard. So why why would Moe get Mo's emails? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hope whoever is responding that's kind's getting them. Who's getting those emails? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You probably when everything goes through, you're gonna go. Yeah, you're gonna walk into like a million emails. Good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Who's on the phone, Jeremy, Hi, Hi, Jeremy, how are you hi?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Would you like to go in? Would you like to party with us? Mo's gonna be a buzzfest? Do you want to come to buz FoST Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, then wait a minute, let's go to get there. How does that happen?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Mo, you're off the hook? I get it.
Speaker 1: You were doing other things.
Speaker 2: Jeremy, you've never been to buzz Post.
Speaker 8: No, I've over twenty eight war fain never even been.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me, dude, Thank you, thank you for all those years. By the way, I appreciate that, Jeremy, your due. You're overdue to join us at a bus faest dude, excited.
Speaker 2: I'm really really excited that you're going to be there for the first time. All right, Jeremy, hang on for me, Okay, all right. So we mentioned that Mo has been on the radio. That's why she sounds like such a pro. She's been doing it for a long long time. All you've ever done is morning radio, Is that correct? Do I remember that from our early interviews?
Speaker 5: That's true?
Speaker 1: So both college ten years in Houston.
Speaker 2: In Houston, you were on the bull for ten years. So getting up early, I wasn't worried about her getting up early. Yeah, And people will say, well, Ron, that's not the only criteria. It is important, though, it's a different animal getting up this early. I don't ever want to make it sound like what we do is harder than any other gig out there, right, But that getting up early and getting up at three o'clock in the morning, it's kind of dumb. But even before that, to my knowledge, I don't know if Alex and Chilly know this about you, even before you were in Houston, that's all you've ever done is morning radio. You've never been on any other shifts.
Speaker 4: Nope. Portland, Oregon, Indianapolis, Indiana. While I was in college. I was rolling out the sorority house. All my friends are coming in for being at the bars, and I'm going to do a morning show.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's it mornings. Yeah, that's a sickness in itself.
Speaker 1: I know like that.
Speaker 2: My brain is a little does make you weird? This job makes you weird. Chili's gotten weirder. Chili was doing getting worse. Chili was doing afternoons, you know, No, he did mornings and he bounced around, did afternoons and stuff like that. So he's done the different shifts. What that's Alex's excuse, Alex, Alex was being completely underutilized. He was down the hall working for the AM stations and his story to get here it's a funny one. But he's been here ten years. He has been in his chair longer than any other cast member of The Rod Ryan Show other than me. He's been doing this the longest.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: So look at his face is always mean, you too could look that happy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look at his face on the Facebook page.
Speaker 1: He says, the bad look at look at that new picture of us on our Facebook page at the time was not There were.
Speaker 6: Other pictures that we took that were much happier looking. That's that's what ten years on this show will do for Raymond to.
Speaker 1: A photoshopped me looking much happier. My god, but I was smiling most of those. You picked them what I was, That's awesome. He looked a cuting.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'll be you. Why aren't you smiling? And the one I used, I didn't.
Speaker 6: We took a bunch of pictures, so maybe we went work. I bet anybody was smiling all of them.
Speaker 2: There's not another shot of all the pictures that we took where anyone looks like that.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that. I was so happy to be next to y'all.
Speaker 2: I will show you.
Speaker 1: I will show you all the outtakes, everything we took. There's not one of anyone else that looks a little like.
Speaker 4: Your real feelings could be out there though it was my real feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you're here.
Speaker 4: Thank you roning me, thanks for having me, everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody online. I'm reading the comments too, and I'm normally pretty good about it. We were talking about Carrie Underwood. She talked about something posting and ghosting. She says she learned that from Joe Rogan. Rogan doesn't read comments, so post. Did you know he doesn't care what you think of his elk dinner? You know, he's always posting here he is with like some big, huge Samurai sword cutting into a piece of elk. Apparently, if you're commenting on those on Rogan's socials, he's not looking. And she said she stole that from him. She's doing the same thing she was recently what on the on the show, wearing her dress from twenty years ago. I saw people giving her a hard time about that. I saw people giving her a hard time about that. She got into address that she fit into twenty years ago. As a matter of fact, it looked a little loose on her, you know, from twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: She looks good.
Speaker 2: I think she had a few more pounds on her. Care about her, she said, she posts and ghosts. So we got Radio Wizard here to read all the comments for us. You can find everything. You can see MO and listen to MO every morning, hopefully for a long long time. But you can see everything on all of our socials at rod Ryan Show, The rod.
Speaker 8: Ryan Show, Fun ninety four or five, The Buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five, The buzz, Breaking Benjamin and awaken, Good morning, rod Ryan's show, Milk Monday.
Speaker 1: Yet that's happening.
Speaker 2: Happy Sinko de mayo, everybody, there's some tequila here. I guess there's tequila gonna be happening after nine o'clock today. Whoop, it's Monday, animals, It's Monday, for God's sakes. That's Mo right there, that's Alex.
Speaker 1: That's chili.
Speaker 2: Partly Claude today. No chances of rain now because up to seventy percent chances of scattered thunderstorms later on this afternoon. I'm just listening to that Breaking Benjamin song because I caught you singing this morning. Mo and I talked about this already briefly. When we were talking to Mo, I said, you know, you and I never had a music discussion, not even once bringing you over here. And then of the year at the country station for a long long time.
Speaker 1: You said you listened to a lot of music, a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that this morning you went, Oh, jeez, I didn't know I was signing up for this. Nothing scary, but Breaking Benjamin goes hard at the end, Yeah, like it goes hard at the very end.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: What kind of stuff are you into? You said you listen to a lot of music.
Speaker 5: H I like it all Chili and I have some have talk. Some rap music, yeah, hip hop, okay. I like country music. I like rock music. I listen to some Jesus Jams every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're traffic, you just want to cuss the people around you. If you turn on Jesus Jams kind of clears your mind so you don't hurt anyone.
Speaker 2: Like Kumbayan, Yeah, something like that. I said that on the air, and people cannot believe that. I never asked you about music.
Speaker 5: We didn't talk about it, and I don't want you.
Speaker 2: You guys know that listen to the show, you know, and the station. Music is important, It's why we're here, and we try to incorporate it, you know, because a lot of times, and you know this, a lot of times morning shows they'll kind of separate themselves from everything else that goes on with the radio station, and they'll almost be like on an island by themselves. I never wanted to do that because I'm doing the format that I love and I've always I've been very fortunate. I haven't always done mornings. But I've always been associated with this music. I never had to go take a gig at a you know, at a Britney Spears station or anything like that. I'm very, very fortunate, and I've always tried to make sure that the music has always been a part of what we do, what we talk about and all of that stuff, because I'm super passionate about it. But it's real easy, and I'm sure over the years, like I've had interns come in back when we could have interns and I said, well, why do you want to do this? I was like, oh, man, I love music.
Speaker 1: I love music.
Speaker 2: Every kid that's come in here has given me the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: They want it.
Speaker 2: They want an internship because they love music. And I said, do you realize how little we will do that involves music on this show, and how much we got to get ready and prepare and preparing all these blog pages, doing everything else. I said, if that's your only thing, I said, this isn't going to be for you like doing like working on a morning show and stuff. It's so little is music based. That's why I never had that discussion with you. It's not it wasn't important to me. It's just it's not gonna make or break.
Speaker 1: Are you cool? I don't know, Like my first question, are you cool? I don't know.
Speaker 5: You have to figure it out.
Speaker 2: But to be in this room together, like for four hours, You're like Rod, it's four hours. It's like, well, no, there's other things that we have to do. We're in here a couple of you know, before the show, after the show, it's a full day.
Speaker 1: You have to be cool.
Speaker 2: Are you cool?
Speaker 1: Now you're on the road, still out? Are you cool? I guess we got to find out. You're stuck with me now.
Speaker 5: So far, so good except that one picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're hating my picture now.
Speaker 2: But today's the first date. Everyone's being cool. Everyone, everyone's being cool. Everybody's got that first date and then where they they can kind of fool everybody.
Speaker 1: Do you have a five year plan? What's that? Okay? Here you are?
Speaker 5: Why do you keep asking me about?
Speaker 2: Somebody type that in the comments? And I think it kind of.
Speaker 1: When Tessa was leaving, Yeah, it left on good terms and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's kind of you know, talking about you know, leaving and thanks to all the listeners, and she said, well, you know, I always had a five year plan, and I went in the middle of her, I let her go. I'm like, I'm over here. I'm like, this is her sister, this is her moment. And then she said, well I always kind of had a five year plan. Excuse me, in the middle of her goodbye Hughston. I'm like, I'm sorry, what I don't remember that coming up? You had a five year plan?
Speaker 1: And then I and then she's doing the TV show and I'm like, do is Derek now you have a fighter plan? Do you have a fighter plane?
Speaker 2: There is he on the clock.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is the inside Joe bless her heart. She probably didn't mean.
Speaker 5: What she was saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, I now know what bless her heart means. Loding care, I know what that means. I've been here long enough.
Speaker 1: I know what blessed your heart. Oh no, all right, that's MO.
Speaker 2: Everybody make sure you hit us up on the socials to drop a comment.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are as happy as we are.
Speaker 8: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Ninety four, five Buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, This Email Country to Rock.
Speaker 1: Question mark, like, oh god, I'm not even gonna open that one. Matthew says, what's up, MO, Welcome to the buzz.
Speaker 2: So many Houstonians need the buzz to make it through the trafficking in the morning to get to work. I hope you stick around a long time and make the Rod Ryan Show better.
Speaker 1: All right, sweet, thank you, Like he sounds.
Speaker 2: Like we have room for improvements.
Speaker 5: I gonna say, that's what.
Speaker 2: The comm Thank you, Matthew, thank you. Good morning everybody. I'm Rod that's Mo, that's Alex. There's chili over there too. We are partly cloudy skies ten percent chance of Ryan. Hi's a round eighty seventy percent chances scatter with understorms. There's like a meteor shower. Haley's comment thing tonight that I don't think any of.
Speaker 1: Us are going to get to see.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I was trending earlier today. But one final time, Mo, if you wouldn't mind Houston's headlines, please.
Speaker 5: Happy Synco Tom Rop, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I'm excited because I know you brought some treats in and we can celebrate. We can celebrate in six minutes.
Speaker 5: Do you know why we're celebrating ROP.
Speaker 2: It's tequila Day. It's the tequila was invented on Sincle to Mile.
Speaker 4: Apparently thirty nine percent of Americans say Sino Tomo is Mexican Independence Day, and that's wrong. Yeah, it is the anniversary of the Battle of Puebla. Okay, so get it right.
Speaker 2: But let's call it what it is. The beer companies jumped on this years ago and they just wanted to create an extra day to drink beer.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's all. This is any of food drink specials today around town.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying no disrespect to Puebla.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that as much as some people think that Valentine's Day is just a hallmark holiday to data sell cards, this is the data sell beer. Make no mistakes about it. Ask anybody in the beer industry. They're like, yeah, we kind of did this, like they gassed this up.
Speaker 5: Well let's not let them down ROP Okay, okay, or beer.
Speaker 2: Liquor like you said, So he brought tequila. Oh boy, ole chill.
Speaker 1: He's so excited.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jilli, you're gonna get along so good, so excited. Hey, Warren Buffett's retiring. I saw that ninety four years old, and he did it in the coolest way. Okay, so he's sitting at this meeting all of his shareholders over the weekend. He's been doing this for over six decades, ninety four years old, one point two trillion dollar company, and he's just like, well, this guy sitting next to me, this vice chairman guy, you're up.
Speaker 1: He didn't even tell him before that he was retiring.
Speaker 2: I think they were in like a stadium setting for this. It was huge up the amount of people that were at this thing. I mean, people love this guy. He loved and everyone was hanging on his words because he's retiring. But when that guy says things, he can move the needle, he can move the markets. He's an important person. So everybody was kind of hanging on every word, but it was just him kind of stepping down. Yeah, he's an awesome guy. He's here.
Speaker 5: I'm going to stay around. You know how that works.
Speaker 2: Drinking his cokes every day?
Speaker 5: Is that his thing? Yeah, that's how you live to be ninety four five or six cokes a day.
Speaker 2: Even when he was out there retiring, a couple of cans of coke in front of him, Coca cola.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have your real ID ready?
Speaker 5: It's a star on it right, if it's good? If you're good?
Speaker 2: Okay, you mentioned that earlier and you just kind of glazed over it. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 5: You have the star in the right hand corner?
Speaker 13: I do so.
Speaker 4: I think that means you have the real ID. It's like an updated version.
Speaker 1: You're good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes, Wednesday is the day. Okay, if you get to the.
Speaker 4: Airport and you don't have your real ID, TSA says they're cracking down, get there three hours early. You've been warned. Wednesday's the day. They are serious. Don't mess with TSA.
Speaker 1: You do you feel like you need.
Speaker 2: Your identification every time you leave your house? Are you one of those chicks? No?
Speaker 5: I have a husband.
Speaker 1: How did he verify that you are of age? If you go to a bar or pluck?
Speaker 2: When I when I hear a girl, she's like, oh, I don't have my license? How did you leave the house without your license?
Speaker 9: It rot.
Speaker 2: All those dumb yoga pants have pockets in them. Now, don't tell me because that was the excuse for years.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I got yoga pants on no pocket? They all got pockets in them now.
Speaker 2: It's outrageous to me. How I understand leaving without a credit card?
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go together. How do you leave your house without a license? It's infuriating.
Speaker 4: I do it all the time.
Speaker 1: And then you're changing purses.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have the diaper bag and you can't move that stuff around all the time.
Speaker 1: And then you're you're out with.
Speaker 2: Like six people. You're all going into a wood bar. And then there's the one, Oh I didn't know, Oh I don't have my license. Oh cool story, that's awesome. I know it's so cumbersome to carry that heavy license.
Speaker 5: Not my real idea. Okay, all right, you have to start with the id Wednesday Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Hey did you see the lady guy got concerted over the weekend? I saw some of the clips, the full time attendance record.
Speaker 2: The crowd is the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: How many people two point five million?
Speaker 4: Does that give you a little heart pelpati when you say that, thinking about that many people on a beach, you probably.
Speaker 1: Go to the rodeo?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, how crazy is it getting home?
Speaker 5: The traffic is insane?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you're in the uber line.
Speaker 2: Whatever, How did two million people leave a concert at the same like, thank you, good night, Lady Gaga drops the mic and then boom.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be involved in that now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a part of that record breaking like.
Speaker 5: They had fun.
Speaker 4: She broke the record highest attended concert by a female artist in history, knocking out Madonna from the top spot.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of us can wrap our heads around playing a concert, don't you. How do you provide sound for two hundred million or for two million people?
Speaker 5: Do you think that's people in the back couldn't hear?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean by the time she's done singing the song. I mean like there could be a ten minute delay by the time the last row here is it?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Grats Lady gog I don't know how they pump out sound of those people. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Don't just do it?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: One more? Okay?
Speaker 5: Ozzie's retiring for real this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: His July show July sixth, he says he's done, He's lived the rock star life. He's ready to be a homebody, home with his kids. He said he does not want to die in a hotel room somewhere.
Speaker 1: Which we all thought that's where Ozzy was right wind up.
Speaker 5: So July sixth, the final show, all.
Speaker 2: Right, he says, this is definitively the last time you're ever going to see him on stage.
Speaker 14: Yep.
Speaker 2: Again, the guys out there trying to sell tickets to this thing. Every metal band on the planet is going to be there, and what you're not going to see is much Ozsy or much Fuck Sabbath. They're really every time they come up with a new announcement, it's like, Hey, you're going to really see less and less of me during this thing.
Speaker 5: You know, you start setting the expectation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's going to be out there and he's going to have a lot of assistance, but it's not a Black Sabbath final concert. It's not an Ozzy Osbourne final concert. They're going to do a couple of songs.
Speaker 4: I think at most you'll see him and then he'll be done. Okay, all right, those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Take it, Alex.
Speaker 6: The Rockets lost the words last night one O three to eight nine, and in Game seven of their first round series, the Rockets are out of the playoffs. Also, in the NBA playoffs, yesday, Pacers beat the Cavs one twenty one to one twelve to take a one to zero lead in that series. In baseball, the astral spell of the White Sox five to four yesterday. Tonight they're going to open up a three game series with the Brewers on the road. First pitch for that is at six forty. You could listen to that game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty kth. In horse racing, Sovereignty won the Kentucky Derby on Saturday, out dueling Derby favorite Journalism down the stretch. He's now likely going to be the favorite to win the Preakness next weekend. And in hockey, there was a game seven the Stanley Cup playoffs last night. The Winnipeg Jets scored a game time goal with about three seconds left in the game to force overtime, and then in double overtime they got by the Blues four to three.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 2: Can I say the emails that are coming in, I don't know what it is that you're saying on the air.
Speaker 14: What happened.
Speaker 2: These ladies, These women have been so nice. They're going out of their way. Hey, Rod loving mow this morning. I think she fits in perfectly with the family. I love she brought toe quila on her first day. Is she ready to be blow away at Buzzfest? See y all there, Lauren. I can't believe how many emails that are coming in right now, and the gals are being so nice.
Speaker 5: We got to sit together, ladies love it and.
Speaker 8: The rod Ryan Morning Show six Am.
Speaker 2: The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz Offspring.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go far kid, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, a new era of the rod Ryan Show. Mo, you're getting the approval of other John. Good job on taking your time finding Mo. Already feels like she's been there all along. I gotta say, I just wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't. But it just it's very comfortable. The one thing that another thing that we didn't do is sometimes maybe you'll go in the studio and you'll like, hey, let's just do like a pretend show together, and you've probably done some of those.
Speaker 1: Those are awkward.
Speaker 2: It's never easy. It's like you gotta just have a vibe with somebody. And immediately as soon as I met Mo, I'm like okay. I looked over at Radio Wizard and I go, I go, she's gonna be the one. She's gonna be the one. After we were we interviewed a ton of people. It's nine oh six. That's Chili's music when he enters the room. What what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: It's Chili when he enters the room? Does does that mike work?
Speaker 13: Let's twist it out?
Speaker 1: Doesn't work? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are you doing?
Speaker 13: It's five o'clock somewhere, brod you said nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: I said, after night, this is fast as this guy has ever moved ever. This morning, most said, she brought in some tequila. Yes, and it is sinking tomyo and I okay, And I said, I go, okay, if you want to play around with that a little bit after nine o'clock. I never seen him move that quickly. Nine o'clock boom, I do that too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 9: I want to see, depending on the how the tequila tastes, it'll be how I'm gonna grade mode.
Speaker 5: I brought two options.
Speaker 2: I sing you with anything well.
Speaker 4: I brought such to make margaritas, because I've heard you've never had one before. And I didn't know if I could be your first time or not.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: And I brought two options of tequila, So.
Speaker 9: We'll do a shot at tequila whow straight like that, hang on, and then we'll just do the market to just.
Speaker 13: Kind of like relax.
Speaker 2: We're doing a shot of tequila. That's gonna make you relax.
Speaker 13: Relax, ringle dude.
Speaker 1: My heart is pounding out of my chest right now, I mean anything but relaxed. Come on, ohrd bro.
Speaker 9: You've done the nastiest stuff, like what's that absent?
Speaker 1: Bringing in absence and chopping off your ears? Show you almost it? Almost?
Speaker 2: Does that mean we have to have mo over for absenttham?
Speaker 13: Get together at the ryots?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are we sipping just a shot?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: That was a big shot.
Speaker 9: You get to pick not a shot, class the biggest shot for me. That way, I don't have to hear you little pants. Oh now you're got to take my shot?
Speaker 5: One didn't feel that one's the biggest.
Speaker 13: That's the biggest.
Speaker 4: Also, I just wanted to be on record that I brought cute little cups with little strolls. I was going to do little margarita's. That's a huge we're taking shot stys right now.
Speaker 2: That's a huge shot.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: Do you have something nice to say just for the cheers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay I should.
Speaker 2: I wasn't prepared, but I will say. Do you think I will repeat what I've said already?
Speaker 1: Oh? I'm so happy you're here. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope I speak for everyone on the show, but I don't want to because everyone's got their own mic. Now, me personally, this was worth the way it needed to be, right. I don't know if right now it is the best time to ask me about you because I'm about to do a very large shot of tequila.
Speaker 1: Is the largest shot toquila.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you'll see most probably thinking like, oh, this is one of the radio shows where they're just going to like pretend that they drink and then they're gonna like like they drank.
Speaker 4: I love tequila. Let's go how I had my first child.
Speaker 5: I go to Maya.
Speaker 1: This is your dream. I'm so happy you're here, Thank you? Thanks God, nice, nice, nice Lord. We're shooting.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I can just feels down really well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's killing all my in size. Whatever is the little virus that Yeah, he's a man.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy to me. That was good when somebody drinks it and said, oh, that's really smooth. No, it's not that it was wood.
Speaker 13: What is it is?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Is that your tequila? Is that your gam Like that's what that's what? Yeah, podcast that I'm a white what is it called? Uhlong?
Speaker 13: Tequila blanco?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And so are you?
Speaker 2: Are you more of a tequila giral beer gal? You're tequila tequila girl? You like that before before you moved here because you're not originally from here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've always liked tequila always.
Speaker 13: You know, Like that's crazy because once I started attending a western bar, like a country close.
Speaker 1: He's a crossover artist. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a he's a triple threat.
Speaker 1: He's yeah man.
Speaker 2: He goes rap, country and rock.
Speaker 13: And I go Spanish, so you know what, you throw me anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's why he likes kid rock so much. He's basically he's our kid rock. I'm a brown man, he's brown rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I did find out doing some research that a lot of country girls love tequila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the that's like you working at the Western.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they love love tequila.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 9: Miranda Lambert says she's at a tequila song right when I taste tequila and then there's some like tequila.
Speaker 13: Makes a clothes fall off.
Speaker 1: Yes, a job, y'all.
Speaker 13: I mean that's me my research. You know, I'm ready to real.
Speaker 1: Nice guys, thank you you are wearing pants today. I noticed that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I thought I was going to hit the gym after, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not working at I was just going to use that taste like taste like I'm not working out today.
Speaker 13: Just like the truth about to come out in five minutes.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 13: All right, my damage is doing.
Speaker 2: To be back in your room please, Okay, I feel like you're too dangerous here the rod Ryan Morning Shows Rye, welcome back, everybody. You're gonna be bringing it real. You're gonna be getting real with us.
Speaker 5: Sure, what do you need?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just heard the Chloe Kardashian thing. She's really getting real's getting.
Speaker 5: Really can't handle the real.
Speaker 1: I need you to be real. Okay, you have to be real here than there's really no rules. She's like, what do you want to do it? Like, just do you just be you be cool?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 2: That was my only criteria pretty much. Yeah, uh, Moe's new everybody, this is her first day, and I literally said.
Speaker 1: Are you cool?
Speaker 2: Because we have to hang out every morning and we have to get talk and we have to hang in this tight quarters and we got to get into stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you cool? She's like, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 5: For the rest of your life, right, do this?
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, Okay, wait a minute, come on, I'm already.
Speaker 2: Stuck with you dealing with that tequila run out through my system right now. I can't deal with forever things. Alex, Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I am?
Speaker 1: Are we still doing AOL here? I think so?
Speaker 12: Okay, Online, it's Alex online ninety four five, the right what you got since in singer to Mayo, we're gonna be hitting a pinata today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you just pick over to AOL and just beat the hell out of pinata. It's pretty much what you're doing today.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: As you start moving forward and Mo, you've got like young, young kids, so you're going to be getting into this sooner than Alex. Okay, the pinatas that you purchase, I don't know. I don't know where you go anymore because party city doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Harwin.
Speaker 2: Okay, the little kids, if you don't get things started on a pinata. I just I just I am fresh off of a seven year old party where it's a line of girls and they're all hitting this thing with like the ghetto stick they give you with it. It's not it's not heavy enough to break. It takes it can take thirty minutes to get into that panada, and eventually a parent's gonna come in and rip it and let the kids go at all the stuff, and nobody wants and nobody wants the raisins either.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like.
Speaker 6: Supposed to be The whole point of like the pinata is like you like yank it up and the kid misses it, and everybody's like, oh no, no, no, they don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: They don't do that anymore. But you still it's just like get like a razor cut. It's like start.
Speaker 2: You have to somehow start that pinata and soften it up somehow. It's the worst every pinata I've been around with little kids. They can't open it, they can't do it. Dad's in there altering it right at the last minute and front of all the kids.
Speaker 1: But they should all be blindfolded.
Speaker 2: How long is this going to take me to bust into this pinata on your things levels.
Speaker 1: So you can just bust one pinion and you keep going. You can hit another one. You can blow that one up too.
Speaker 2: It's great, right, but you've got to give these kids a little something heavier than the stick that it comes with us.
Speaker 1: And this you don't have to because it's virtual. Got shake. It's good, but go go ahead and pay.
Speaker 6: And a lot of people don't know that the pinata is foundered on the sinker. To my as so funal the facts you can take home and share with your friends.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sound tal very real.
Speaker 6: Go look it up unless you know that it's not real, and you have to believe it's true, so you'll check it out. Celebrate the he says it's true. Celebrate the invention of the pinata. The one payments rod Ryan Show pages the Buzz dot Com that Jackass will back his ass up shown four five.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five buzz that's three days, Grace and so called Live Good Morning rod Ryan's show listener Jerry wants to know who is playing read my Lips this week? Oh, most playing read my Lips this week? What you have to play? You have to play Read my Lips this week and then threw me. I think the only fair thing to do then would be to flip a coin between the twins and who she plays. But Moe's definitely playing, and she's got six picks, which she will do her six picks Chili. There are six picks up with Chili's name on it. He took none of those pictures.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leave it at that. I'm over it. I got other things to worry about on this show. No, you're playing Read my Lips on Thursday. Okay, I'm not ready, and then Alex Chili will flip a coin. I guess that only makes sense, right or do you ever your game? It's not my game. It's not my game.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Missy sends an email and say, hey, Rod, I came across the Rob Ryan Show picture to introduce the new morning show co host, and it said welcome Mo to the show. I immediately said, I only know one Mo, so I recognize Moe's voice right from the get go from the other station. I have heard her several for several years on country music and was surprised to hear her this morning on my favorite morning show. Welcome MO to Houston's favorite morning radio show. Misty Be. I told you, I said, the girls. The girls have been very, very complimentary this morning. Everybody's been very nice. I am looking at some of the comments a little bit here and there. I try to like read four or five nice comments and then stop get out on a good note.
Speaker 5: Alex has been reading the bad ones to me.
Speaker 1: I have not. So there's a new era here on the Rod Ryan Show. That is MO.
Speaker 2: She's been doing morning radio probably as long as me, no way. Well, but the thing about is I did other things. I did other shifts. You've done nothing but morning radio.
Speaker 5: Only morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody that's been in radio that only did the one thing, like usually you bounce around. You said from your internship, you did morning radio.
Speaker 1: Now was there?
Speaker 2: I think you might have brought this up during our interview. There was this legendary morning show that were syndicated on just hundreds of radio stations, Bob and Tom in.
Speaker 5: Indianapolis where their base were.
Speaker 2: You associated with them.
Speaker 5: I was one of their interns there for a while in the same building.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you don't even have to know who Bob and Tom were. And I don't think. One of them is not on the show anymore, but they kept the name Bob and Tom. Who's not on the show, the guy with the Dodgers hat. I don't know one of them, I forget.
Speaker 4: Were they nice, Oh yeah, yeah, because they've been around a long time and they were a big show.
Speaker 5: Yes, and they played by different roles kind of you know, if you had.
Speaker 1: To guess though, they were on one hundred and fifty stations. Oh yeah, right, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And you were interning for.
Speaker 4: Them, and they'd had comedians in and they had just like people from all over the country would make sure to stop actually into the studio, so it was really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they would do like a lot of parody songs, this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And those guys were characters. They were cool to work with, cool guys. They were really respected in the in the radio industry.
Speaker 1: So I know that you would. So that's where you cut your teeth started.
Speaker 4: I hung banners at a strip club that said Bob and Tom on them.
Speaker 5: That was my first day.
Speaker 2: There was a There was a gal on the show. She's one of my best friends, Jessica. She also she interned for me in New Orleans. She came here after Katrina. She too, was hanging banners at a strip joint. Yes, girl, And it was the it was the big Christmas party at Visions Men's Club, right, and she comes over to the tables to like, oh my god, my godfather's here. So he's there, and then her dad walked in. Yeah, not knowing that she was going to be there or the radio station was going to be there.
Speaker 4: That ruins, hey, daddy. Yeah, But that's how I knew I wanted to be in radio. Was hanging banners at a strip club.
Speaker 5: I too hung banners, And that's when you knew.
Speaker 2: And I drove, I drove the radio station vehicle, and I were, you know, with the morning show in Buffalo, and I just I would fill in if they were doing remote. I would like run the board for them or stuff like that. Now, when did you finally get on the air? So how quickly was the transition from bomb intern? When did you get on the air.
Speaker 4: I went to another station for a second internship, and the morning show girl went out on maternity leave, so they had the intern mo in there and the lady never came back from her maternity leave. She wanted to stay home and be a mom. And I stepped in while I was in college and I locked in.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's not a good like from the bottom worked my way up story, but kind of strip club if you're.
Speaker 2: Because I think we've all been there. That's what I That's what I appreciate, appreciate about this is there's a lot of guys, I'll say, guys in radio that they didn't have to go and hang banners and like start in that in that role, and they kind of got into it and they were the person telling people where to hang the banners or not helping that kid in the van pull out the speaker and set up all this stuff and plug in the mic and stuff. You could tell that they never did it because they would never even think twice about helping that that. We call them price pups.
Speaker 1: That's what I was. That's what I was.
Speaker 2: I was a prize pup. That's what we were called back when I was doing it. Oh, the prize pupp will do that, you know. And you're the guy that drives the van, you're hauling the speakers, me buffalo in the snow, all of that, you know what I mean? That type of thing, and there were guys that would kind of, you know, it was beneath them to do anything, let alone acknowledge that you were alive, let alone help carry something into a club. You know. Again, I always appreciate the people that kind of started hanging the van.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that story.
Speaker 2: You have to be here for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is it. I'm done?
Speaker 5: Are you okay with that?
Speaker 2: But I'm what I'm saying, I'm not done. I'm not done here now, but I'm like, I'm done, Like I'm not moving around any more chairs or anything like that. So you have I don't know what how long your contract was for, but it's got to be. That's it.
Speaker 1: This is done.
Speaker 2: So this is going to be the one that we write off and that the sunset together.
Speaker 1: This is going to be it. All right.
Speaker 2: If you haven't if you haven't been on any of the socials yet, this morning, Instagram at rod Ryan's show, Facebook all that stuff, we are Facebook Live. We are also on our YouTube channel and I know there's some new people listening. So thanks for bringing people over to our yard over here. Think your milkshake is bringing people into our yard, So that's good.
Speaker 3: So Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're just somebody that is maybe new, you're listening, you're excited that Moe's over here. Then at Rob Ryan's show, I'm very needy. I hate you to follow, and I need you to like and comment and subscribe and do all of those things.
Speaker 1: All right, rod Ryan Show, four or five? I'm pooped? What the Buzz?
Speaker 13: Ninety four?
Speaker 11: Five?
Speaker 1: The Buzz?
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. That's one of Alex's favorite bands. Mode. He's a big Incubis guy, and at one point contemplated lyrics from one of their songs. Didn't go through it and I said, you just made a face at one point, But I never remember what song it was.
Speaker 1: What were the lyrics?
Speaker 2: Specific?
Speaker 6: Dig me up from underneath, it's covering the better vider me booming around?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, I'm not that deep.
Speaker 2: Do you have any tattoos?
Speaker 1: None? Do you want one?
Speaker 5: My body is a temple rod mm mmmm.
Speaker 1: My dad tell me would cut.
Speaker 4: Me off financially when I was young if I ever got tattoo, so I was always scared.
Speaker 1: Never. Yeah, you're gonna walk this world with no tattoos? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 5: It's a big seems like a big commitment.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things that has come up. I didn't know this about your I asked none of these questions, Uppy, I said, well, we're gonna talk about on the air if I ask everything in the interview. True, I put this up sometimes when I know that we're not gonna have a lot of time. I knew we were gonna be chit chatting a lot with you on the air this morning.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll get help from Facebook and it's, uh, something that I saw a discussion on the air, what's something that's sexy now that wasn't twenty years ago? And somebody put down, no tattoos. Oh, like, no tattoos twenty years ago. Listen, tattoos are always and they've been a big thing for a long long time. Obviously they've had a bit of a renaissance in the last twenty five years or so. But people are saying, what's something that's sexy now that wasn't twenty years ago? And somebody several people commented, no tattoos.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, like that Finally I've made it really like, you're.
Speaker 2: Like the hot thing right now. What's something that's sexy now that wasn't twenty years ago? You know what I like to see on there dad bods dead bodie.
Speaker 1: You'll think that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to believe it. I don't I'm starting to believe it. You think that it's just cool to say you like dad bods, but you think secretly they don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what we have. Now we had a chick on the show, we can ask her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something comforting about a dad bod And not because I have like daddy issues, but because you feel like you don't have to like step up and like look as like if you have a chiseled hot guy, then you feel like pressure.
Speaker 2: I think that's a fun thing to see on the internet and you see a picture of somebody, But do you want a guy slaping a whole hole out of your hand or a twinkie?
Speaker 1: Like that guy would slap the twinkie out.
Speaker 2: Of your hand.
Speaker 4: He'd be like, let's go on a hot date, not let's skip the bar, let's go to the juice bot.
Speaker 2: You would be in trouble for Jennifer stopping by today with Ludenberger. And if you had like shredded, you had shredded Mark Consuelo, he's so hot at home so hot Kelly Rippa's husband, right, that dude is shredded, right, like, yeah, that guy hasn't had a carb in forever.
Speaker 5: He's angry.
Speaker 2: But when you see him and how shredded he is, is it? Do you want that?
Speaker 5: I mean, I want it, but I don't want to be his right right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So people are saying dad bods, something that's sexy now that necessarily wasn't twenty years ago. I was happy about seeing the dad bot on there. Someone said fifty year olds. They said twenty years ago, when people turn fifty they look like they should be on the Golden Girls. And they say fifty looks thirty now, and again I was happy this. I should have spent more.
Speaker 1: Time on this.
Speaker 2: It made me so happy reading reading your comments on their bald guys with beards?
Speaker 5: Are you making this list up?
Speaker 1: This is what they're saying.
Speaker 4: One John Ryan wrote this list for himself an eight hundred credit score.
Speaker 2: Somebody put smaller chested women something that is sexy now that wasn't twenty years ago. And then the eyebrows that aren't pencil finn got mentioned too as well. That's the thing now that I know a little something about because I think of Pam Anderson and how she had those eyebrows. She changed her eyebrows and it was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I've never keyed it on eyebrows before in my entire life. When Pam Anderson became Pam Anderson, because if you look at her when she was selling Let Bat Blue, she was a beer girl that was on the screen at a Toronto Argonauts game. When you look at the transformation, and some think about those eyebrows, she just went next level like bombshell. But those are not the thing now, Like you got to have these big bug you want. You want Oasis brothers, you want Gallagher.
Speaker 4: Eyebrows, and if you've gone small, it's hard to get back too big.
Speaker 5: That's what they're turning back. Yeah, some of the I've seen.
Speaker 2: I don't know who it was, but we're like, God, I ruined myself in the nineties plucking my eyebrows and they don't come back.
Speaker 5: I guess you've got a lot of work to do, all right.
Speaker 1: So now if you've got like two mice into your head above your eyes, like that's that's the look, Like that's it's like super hot right now.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you guys. That's what they're talking about on our Facebook page right now. Those comments are on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: We're giving away. Oh I wanted to ask you about this. Did you pull up the ACL website?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have it up.
Speaker 2: So they're announcing tomorrow the lineup.
Speaker 4: It looks like tomorrow nine am our time, we'll get the full line up and then immediately they're selling tickets.
Speaker 5: You don't have to wait till Friday.
Speaker 4: Immediately at noon, okay, three day tickets are on sale, so we may I think we are.
Speaker 2: Going to have ACL tickets tomorrow after the lineup is released. So we don't even know who's playing, but we're gonna give you tickets around this time tomorrow. I'm assuming Chili. We'll probably you'll probably have them on Know the Show right now. I've got a pretty good ticket though.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 2: Know the Show I Prevail, Bear Tooth, Kill Switch Engage June twenty eighth, Woodland's Pavilion.
Speaker 1: It's Know the Show. Oh yeah, mo, you have to come up with a question you know the show.
Speaker 5: I have to answer the question or ask the question.
Speaker 1: You have to ask the question.
Speaker 2: Know, the show is where listeners prove that they've been listening, and you can grab anything at all that we talked about. Anything that could be about anything, any hour. It doesn't have to be in the headlines, could be anything. You ask a question about something that came up on today's show, and somebody's got to kick it back to us with the answer I've heard that, all right, know the show MO after the break, stay.
Speaker 7: There, he astumes rocking alternatives The Rod Morning Show six to ten am ninety four or.
Speaker 2: Five ninety four or five buzz Welcome back Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh on this MO, Monday nineteen fifty two. It's time for the show la Lo.
Speaker 2: You will be tasked with this each and.
Speaker 1: Every day, every day.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, Well, I do my homework.
Speaker 2: We might be doing a cl tickets at this time tomorrow, but right now I've got a really good ticket. I got I Prevail Bear Tooth, Kill Switch Engage June twenty eighth, Woodlands Pavilion tickets around sale now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, your question today?
Speaker 5: So what you're listening?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: What didn't Chili do this morning? It was my first day. I'm you know, sucking up she came in.
Speaker 1: He didn't do one thing that he was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, how much time do you have? There's a lit's a one thing.
Speaker 1: We're taking shots at Chillie day one.
Speaker 2: Yeah she has shots fires and that you told me to make up a question.
Speaker 1: Shots fired A mean one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what didn't Chili do?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 2: One, three, one two five? If you know the show, prove it, hey, Alexa play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 7: Getting ninety four point five's the bus Station from iHeartRadio, Houston's.
Speaker 1: Rock and Alternative ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Red Hot, Shelly Peppers, the Scar Tissue.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys had a great weekend. I know it's Monday, but it went good here. I think the reviews looked pretty good. I had a good time at once By Quick.
Speaker 1: Was it fast? It was so fast?
Speaker 2: Did it seem fast or no? I don't want to put words.
Speaker 3: In your mind. No, it was.
Speaker 5: It was very I don't want to say easy, but it was comfortable.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: There is some rain coming later on this evening. We got a seventy percent chances some scatter with thunderstorms.
Speaker 1: Let's go over to the phones here.
Speaker 12: He's now time four, Come on, no this show on ninety four five the buzz, Good morning, Hello Carne.
Speaker 1: Whoa there you are? What's your name? Bibby?
Speaker 2: Hi, Libby, welcome to the show. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Are you so awesome? So awesome?
Speaker 2: Say hi to mo most here.
Speaker 1: Hey a, thank you, Libby, thank you so much. I'm excited to be here. Let's see we can get you some great tickets here, Lebby, thank thank you? We are you talking? You're talking to me? Wait? Wait, wait, wait, let her up, let her let her ask a question?
Speaker 4: Question, miss Libby? Are you ready for this? It's another show? What did Hilly do this morning?
Speaker 1: What didn't he do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's sick?
Speaker 5: What a slacker?
Speaker 2: And then Alex came in and saved this twin he yes, let mey, I'm giving you take us I prevail Bartee, kill switch engage. June twenty eighth, Woodlands Pavilion.
Speaker 1: You're in Thank you? Can I ask what a great day? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Can I ask what you're calling us on just a regular cell phone?
Speaker 1: I'll follow you. Okay. It sounds a little like a two way radio or something like a walkie talkie.
Speaker 2: Right, oh gotcha? Okay, Well, very good, Gibby Lebby, You're awesome. Thank you for being on the show today. I really appreciate it. Hang on for me today, right there, guys, we got to go, and I will say this, Well, Alex did it drag?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think so of the other tell us later felt pretty comfortable. Thank you for all the favorable reviews. Everybody's been saying really really nice things. And I think that they know what they're listening for, and they know what they're listening to. We have a pretty educated audience around here.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 2: You sounded great today.
Speaker 5: Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Do better tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I will step it up.
Speaker 2: Steve the Breadman, freshout of Man heads ahead and remember that. Yeah, okay, he won the freshout of head head to head. He's back in our lives. He's going to try to make it win number two tomorrow. At six twenty Michelle was our first winner. Thank you to the Texas Hammers. She won six hundred bucks today. She'd have seen most. She's like, stop it's say so. At seven twenty tomorrow, again, somebody has a chance to you could possibly win a thousand dollars. As a matter of fact, I don't know what the hell Alex was thinking. Michelle could have won the thousand dollars today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we said you could win up to five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: By she stopped at six. There was no explosion. She could have stuck in there. But I'll tell you what, she was very happy. That's a lot of money. That's a lot of money. So thank you, mister Jim Adler is just the best bill. Thank you the Texas Hammers helping us out all week. They're giving us the cash to give to you. So that's amazing. Jennifer from Whataburger came by. I was amazed. You guys just jumped into each other's arms. So you've known Jenna, you've known Jennifer for.
Speaker 5: A while, longtime.
Speaker 2: Loves Yeah, she's pretty awesome. So she brought some she she asked you, Hey, she goes, I know Mo, I love mo.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he chose her.
Speaker 2: Uh, can I bring in some food? I'm like, of course he can. And they're doing something for the teachers all week.
Speaker 4: They're celebrating teachers free breakfast entree for National Teacher I Appreciation Week all week this week.
Speaker 5: So check them out.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. So tomorrow seven to twenty, risk it for the Biscuit. Nine o'clock ACL should be announcing and I have it on pretty good authority that we're gonna be giving away some ACL three day passes, So I'm excited about the lineup. I don't have anything it's anybody like, Is there rumors there? There's gotta be. You're a Reddit Alex is a Reddit guy, so if you've seen any like our names being through, I don't want to say something that's not gonna be true, but I don't know who's being thrown around ACL. They got a pretty big budget and they get big bands, big big band. So whatever the announcement is, we'll be here for it at nine, and then we're gonna give away three day weekend passes through ACL because they're announcing the lineup at nine, and then I think three day weekend passes go on sale at noon tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 2: Guys, have a great sink with tomorrow. I'll try to do better tomorrow as well. We'll come in here. Yeah, Mo, it was fantastic. Thank you so much, I'm really we're also excited that you're here.
Speaker 1: Me is up next.
Speaker 2: He's got the NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour, and again, we're on a twenty hour break.
Speaker 1: We'll be better tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Aml Well, wasn't that fun.
Speaker 1: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast.
Speaker 12: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.